时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I assume I have the misfortune | 我想我不幸 |
[00:04] | of speaking to my mother. | 要和我母亲说话 |
[00:05] | I have come to heal my family. | 我是来治愈我们的家庭 |
[00:06] | I will undo everything that has been done, | 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语 |
[00:09] | thereby giving you a new life. | 然后赋予你崭新的生活 |
[00:11] | I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure. | 我不记得曾有幸见过你 |
[00:12] | You mean you don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我吗 |
[00:14] | It’s been a long time, Finn. | 好久不见 芬恩 |
[00:16] | I have to get back to campus. | 我得赶回学校 |
[00:18] | I’m meeting my new advisor. | 见我的新导师 |
[00:19] | Mr. Griffith? | 葛里菲兹先生 |
[00:20] | Call me Vincent. | 叫我文森特就好 |
[00:21] | Aiden, you and Oliver escort the children. | 艾登 你和奥利弗护送孩子 |
[00:23] | We’ll handle the rest. | 我们处理剩下的事情 |
[00:29] | No more. | 停下 |
[00:30] | Oh, I’m afraid we’ve just begun. | 我想我们才刚刚开始 |
[00:31] | What is it, Hayley? | 什么事 海莉 |
[00:32] | Something has happened to Elijah. | 以利亚有些不对劲 |
[00:34] | He’s vanished. | 他消失了 |
[00:35] | Stop fighting, Elijah. | 别反抗了 以利亚 |
[00:37] | I want you to rejoin our family, | 我希望你回归我们的家庭 |
[00:38] | take the body of a mortal. | 重归凡人的躯体 |
[00:40] | We can all be happy again. | 我们就能一起幸福地生活下去 |
[00:41] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的意识 |
[00:42] | The only way to find peace is my way. | 要想解脱 就得照我的做 |
[01:16] | Sister… | 姐姐 |
[01:22] | I’ve come to beg for your help. | 我来请求你的帮助 |
[01:26] | What for? | 帮什么 |
[01:27] | You know I’ve always wanted | 你知道我一直想要一个 |
[01:28] | children of my own. | 自己的孩子 |
[01:29] | Then go. Have your Viking children. | 那就去啊 生你的维京孩子 |
[01:33] | It’s been almost a full year, | 已经快一年了 |
[01:34] | and I’m still not with child. | 但我还是没有怀上 |
[01:37] | I fear I’m cursed. | 恐怕我是被诅咒了 |
[01:41] | Dahlia, please. | 达莉亚 求求你 |
[01:42] | Your magic, it could help me. | 你的魔法 可以帮到我 |
[01:45] | You come to me needing favors. | 你居然来找我帮忙 |
[01:48] | If you hadn’t abandoned your talents with witchcraft, | 如果你没有抛弃自己的巫术天赋 |
[01:51] | you could help yourself. | 你自己就可以解决了 |
[01:52] | I was never as strong as you. | 我从来都不如你强大 |
[01:53] | I know that just as I know | 我知道 正如我也知道 |
[01:55] | you will not turn me away. | 你不会忍心拒绝我 |
[01:57] | You are my sister, and whatever our quarrels, | 你是我姐姐 不管有何争执 |
[01:59] | we are bound by blood. | 我们终究血浓于水 |
[02:05] | Please help me. | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[02:09] | What you ask of me, | 你求我做的事情 |
[02:13] | it requires a heavy sacrifice. | 代价很大 |
[02:18] | I will do whatever you ask. | 你要什么都可以 |
[02:26] | I could never refuse you… | 我永远都没法拒绝你 |
[02:31] | My precious, little Esther. | 我亲爱的妹妹 埃丝特 |
[02:41] | Why don’t you just kill me | 你为什么不杀了我 |
[02:41] | and get it over with? | 一了百了 |
[02:43] | Speak to her again, I’ll feed you your tongue. | 再敢跟她说话 我就把你舌头割了 |
[02:46] | Spread the word from here to the bayou. | 把消息从这里传到河口去 |
[02:48] | Midnight tonight, he’s to be put to death | 今晚午夜 他将因帮助 |
[02:50] | for his part in aiding the escape of deserters. | 他们逃跑而被处死 |
[02:54] | For now, chain him up in the lycee. | 现在 先把他绑学院里面 |
[02:59] | Tell the other wolves to come and have a look | 让其他狼人都来看看 |
[03:01] | and see what happens to traitors. | 背叛者会是什么下场 |
[03:07] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:09] | Now, I believe you have a meeting. | 你应该还有人要见吧 |
[03:12] | Good. I’ll tend to your brother. | 好 我去看看你弟弟 |
[03:21] | Still sleeping, | 还睡着呢 |
[03:23] | lost in visions of horror and dreams of love… | 迷失在恐怖幻象与爱情梦境之中 |
[03:32] | and still so strong, so full of life, | 却依然强大 顽强不息 |
[03:37] | too willful to take my offer. | 固执地不愿接受我的提议 |
[03:47] | I remember you as a little boy– | 我还记得你小时候 |
[03:50] | innocent, kind. | 天真 善良 |
[03:54] | If that boy had known the creature | 如果那孩子知道长大后 |
[03:56] | he would one day grow up to be, | 他会变成一个什么样的怪物 |
[03:58] | he’d have leapt into my arms | 他就会奔进我怀里 |
[04:00] | and begged me to save him. | 乞求我拯救他 |
[04:07] | I’d do anything for that little boy… | 我愿意为那孩子做任何事 |
[04:11] | as I would for you. | 对现在的你亦如此 |
[04:39] | Ah, I see your interrogation went well. | 看来你的审讯过程很顺利 |
[04:41] | Turns out, these witches are delicate creatures. | 原来 女巫也只是脆弱的生物 |
[04:44] | No matter. | 不过没关系 |
[04:47] | As suspected, my mother has Elijah captive. | 正如所料 以利亚在我母亲手上 |
[04:50] | Great. Let’s go find them. | 太好了 我们快去吧 |
[04:52] | Esther is too powerful. | 埃丝特太过强大 |
[04:53] | She won’t easily be found. | 她不会这么容易被找到的 |
[04:55] | I need to draw her out. | 我要引诱她出来 |
[04:58] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[05:00] | I’m going to change my shirt, | 我要去换件衣服 |
[05:02] | and then I’m gonna find my brother. | 然后去找我哥哥 |
[05:04] | Klaus, let me come with you. | 克劳斯 让我和你一起去 |
[05:10] | I know you want to help, Hayley, | 我知道你想帮忙 海莉 |
[05:11] | but you can’t. | 但你帮不了忙 |
[05:12] | My mother is wretched. | 我母亲非常卑鄙 |
[05:14] | She will target you in order to thwart me, | 为了阻碍我 她会伤害你 |
[05:17] | and I can’t very well save Elijah | 而我没法在救以利亚的时候 |
[05:19] | if I’m busy saving you, can I? | 兼顾着救你 是不是 |
[05:27] | I did like you said — kept a low profile, | 我照你说的做了 低调行事 |
[05:29] | went all over the city. | 转遍了整个城市 |
[05:31] | There’s no sign of Elijah anywhere. | 哪里也没有以利亚的影子 |
[05:32] | Yeah. The humans I know said the same thing. | 我认识的人类也告诉我了同样的消息 |
[05:35] | Maybe Klaus is having better luck. | 也许克劳斯那边能顺利点 |
[05:37] | No. He’s not, which sucks, | 他也没有 情况很不妙 |
[05:39] | considering how low the bar is around here. | 因为这里的人都没有下限 |
[05:43] | Listen. You two up for a rescue mission? | 听着 你们俩愿意参加我的救援任务吗 |
[05:45] | Are we going after Elijah? | 去救以利亚吗 |
[05:46] | Nope. That’s all Klaus. | 不 那都交给克劳斯了 |
[05:48] | I’m talking about Oliver. | 我要救的是奥利弗 |
[05:49] | He and Elijah were fighting | 当时他是和以利亚一起 |
[05:50] | the werewolves together. | 对抗那些狼人的 |
[05:51] | I’ve heard that Oliver has been captured | 我听说奥利弗被抓而且 |
[05:53] | and he’s about to be executed. | 就要被处决了 |
[05:56] | Now, look. If we can save Oliver, | 如果我们能救出奥利弗 |
[05:58] | then we might be able to find out | 也许就能找到 |
[05:59] | where Elijah is. | 以利亚 |
[06:00] | Ok. So what do you want from us? | 好 那你需要我们做什么 |
[06:02] | Just a little distraction. | 帮我声东击西 |
[06:04] | Esther’s son Finn, he’s the one | 是埃丝特的儿子芬恩 |
[06:05] | that’s controlling the werewolves. | 在控制着那群狼人 |
[06:07] | If you can keep him out of the way, | 如果你们能帮我拖住他 |
[06:09] | I can go get Ollie myself. | 我自己就能救出奥利 |
[06:12] | Can’t take on all those wolves by yourself. | 你不能一个人挑战所有狼人 |
[06:14] | You’ll get killed, | 你会死 |
[06:15] | and then I’ll get killed for letting it happen. | 而我也会因此被杀 |
[06:16] | I’m not going in alone. | 我没打算一个人去 |
[06:18] | The werewolves may be answering to the witches, | 现在狼人也许在听从巫师的话 |
[06:20] | but they still have an alpha. | 但他们还是有首领的 |
[06:22] | I just have to find him. | 我只需找出他来 |
[06:37] | Fancy seeing you here. | 在这里遇到你真好 |
[06:40] | Ha! Not that fancy, seeing as I work here. | 没必要惊讶 因为我就在这儿工作啊 |
[06:43] | I thought I mentioned that. | 我不是告诉过你吗 |
[06:44] | Cami, half my patients work in bars. | 卡米 我一半的患者都在酒吧工作 |
[06:47] | Can’t avoid them all. | 也没法全躲开呀 |
[06:52] | You ok? Let me guess. | 你没事吧 我猜猜看 |
[06:56] | More drama with Klaus. | 又是因为克劳斯吧 |
[06:59] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, actually. He has family in town. | 真是这样 他的家人来了这里 |
[07:05] | They don’t really get along, | 他们的关系不是很好 |
[07:06] | and he’s kind of flipping out. | 他有点失控 |
[07:07] | I got sucked into the crazy. | 我也被卷进了这场闹剧 |
[07:11] | Seems unfair that he would rely so heavily | 我觉得他这么依赖你 |
[07:13] | on you for support. | 有点不公平 |
[07:16] | Doesn’t he have anyone else? | 他就没有别人可依靠了吗 |
[07:18] | His sister left town. | 他妹妹离开了这里 |
[07:19] | His brother has been… occupied. | 他哥哥 最近有点忙 |
[07:22] | Rest of his family I wouldn’t say has a healthy dynamic. | 剩下的家人 恐怕关系也不怎么好 |
[07:24] | So I guess I just feel | 我想我只是 |
[07:25] | a professional obligation to help him. | 觉得从专业角度讲有义务帮助他 |
[07:27] | Cami, this is a person whom you’ve described | 卡米 你自己也说过这个人 |
[07:30] | as being dangerous. | 很危险 |
[07:31] | Not to me. | 他不会伤害我 |
[07:33] | I don’t want you to put yourself | 我不希望你让你自己 |
[07:36] | in a position where he can harm you. | 陷入一个他可能会伤害到你的境地 |
[07:42] | I know it’s your job to give me advice, | 我知道你的工作就是给我建议 |
[07:45] | but can we save the shop talk? | 但我们能不能别在这儿说 |
[07:48] | I mean, it is happy hour. | 现在可是休息放松的时候 |
[07:51] | You’re right. Now is not the time. | 没错 时机不对 |
[07:54] | Bartender, I’ll have a whiskey, neat, | 酒保 给我一杯威士忌 纯的 |
[07:58] | and for the lady, a sazerac, | 给这位女士一杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒 |
[07:59] | two spoons of honey. | 加两勺蜂蜜 |
[08:03] | You know what? Better cancel that. | 还是算了 |
[08:05] | I actually have to run, but I’ll see you monday. | 我突然想起还有事 周一见吧 |
[08:23] | Are you watching this, mother? | 你在看吗 母亲 |
[08:25] | Nothing says, “I loathe you,” quite like desecrating a corpse. | 没什么比亵渎尸体更能表达我厌恶你了 |
[08:33] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[09:01] | You seem troubled. | 你好像在烦恼 |
[09:03] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were worried. | 不了解你的话我还会以为你在为谁担忧呢 |
[09:05] | What has she done to you? | 她把你怎么了 |
[09:08] | 1,000 years of murder, mayhem, | 谋杀 重伤已经持续千年了 |
[09:12] | and mother believes she can still save our souls. | 母亲还觉得她能拯救我们的灵魂 |
[09:19] | She wants to talk. | 她想和你谈谈 |
[09:23] | Perhaps we should listen. | 也许我们该听听 |
[09:30] | Enough… | 够了 |
[09:33] | of the petty illusions, Esther. | 别搞这种小幻术 埃丝特 |
[09:38] | Where is Elijah? | 以利亚呢 |
[09:40] | He’s preoccupied at the moment. | 他现在有点忙 |
[09:43] | I’m helping him find his way, | 我在帮助他找到自己的路 |
[09:47] | but not to worry. | 但是不要担心 |
[09:48] | I’ll return him to you. | 我会把他还给你 |
[09:51] | All I ask is that you hear me out. | 我只想让你听我说完 |
[09:53] | You expect me to sit through a sermon of your lies? | 你想让我乖乖坐着听你的满口谎言吗 |
[09:56] | I have lied in the past, to my shame, | 我过去是说过谎 我很惭愧 |
[10:00] | but I’m going to tell you the truth. | 现在我要告诉你真相 |
[10:03] | I’m in the process of making Elijah | 我正在改造以利亚 |
[10:05] | into the man he was meant to be. | 把他变成他应有的样子 |
[10:09] | And I intend to do the same for you. | 我也想为你做同样的事 |
[10:21] | This plantation, ruined by fire. | 这个种植园 被大火烧毁了 |
[10:25] | How sad, not to mention symbolic. | 多可惜啊 更别说它还有象征意义了 |
[10:30] | After all, you never intended | 但你终究从没打算 |
[10:32] | to build a true home here. | 真正安家于此 |
[10:34] | Even as Hayley carried your child, | 就算海莉怀了你的孩子 |
[10:37] | as Rebekah and Elijah sought to defend you, | 就算丽贝卡和以利亚全力保护你 |
[10:40] | your thoughts were focused only | 你在乎的还是只有 |
[10:41] | on your conquest of the quarter. | 夺取法属区 |
[10:43] | Tell me, how did that go? | 告诉我 结果如何呢 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry. Is this some sort of motherly critique? | 不好意思 这是慈母的批评教育吗 |
[10:49] | Please feel free to choke on it. | 随便你怎么说吧 |
[10:52] | I mention your failures | 我提起你的这些过失 |
[10:54] | only to make a point, my dear. | 只是想表达我的观点 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | You’ve endured several lifetimes of misery, | 你已受到几世折磨 |
[10:59] | never mind the suffering you’ve caused others, | 也带给了他人诸多苦难 |
[11:01] | even to your own blood. | 甚至让你的血脉蒙受痛苦 |
[11:04] | You yourself remain trapped | 你自己一直受困于 |
[11:05] | in a perpetual state of despair. | 无尽的绝望之中 |
[11:09] | I have come to offer you | 我来是要帮助你 |
[11:10] | a means to escape that cycle. | 让你摆脱这轮回 |
[11:13] | And that’s about all the hypocrisy I can take. | 你的伪善到此为止吧 |
[11:16] | I suggest you give me my brother | 我劝你还是把我哥哥还给我 |
[11:18] | before I get angry. | 趁我还没发怒 |
[11:21] | Such hatred. | 如此的恨意 |
[11:23] | It breaks my heart to see you like this, | 看你这个样子 我很伤心 |
[11:26] | the boy I loved. | 我曾深爱的儿子 |
[11:27] | Your love was a curse, an affect you feigned. | 你的爱是一种诅咒 是你装出来的情感 |
[11:32] | The truth is, you’re no better than Mikael, | 事实上 你比迈克尔好不到哪里去 |
[11:34] | and like him, you seem to have crawled back | 和他一样 你们从地狱里爬回来 |
[11:36] | from the grave simply to ruin your own children. | 就只是为了亲手毁掉自己的孩子 |
[11:45] | You didn’t know. Yes. | 你还不知道吧 没错 |
[11:48] | The destroyer has risen, brought back | 毁灭者复活了 女巫达维娜 |
[11:50] | to kill me by the witch Davina. | 为了杀我而让他死而复生 |
[11:53] | Surely Kol has revealed everything to you, | 科尔一定把这些都告诉你了吧 |
[11:56] | or has mother’s loyal, little boot licker | 还是说对母亲俯首帖耳的人 |
[11:58] | not quite so loyal, after all? | 实际上也不是绝对忠诚的呢 |
[12:23] | I bet you want a new advisor right about now. | 我觉得你现在想要一个新导师了 |
[12:26] | Who is he, Marcel? I mean, really. | 他是谁 马塞尔 我是说真正的他 |
[12:28] | Long story short is…impossible. | 这事儿好像没办法长话短说 |
[12:31] | I checked the school’s website. | 我查过学校的网站 |
[12:33] | Vincent Griffith has no other academic credentials. | 文森特·葛里菲兹没有其他的学历 |
[12:35] | And, according to my uncle Kieran’s | 而且根据基兰叔叔的 |
[12:36] | big book of New Orleans bloodlines, | 新奥尔良血统名录 |
[12:38] | Griffith is a family of witches. | 葛里菲兹是女巫家族 |
[12:41] | Oh, it’s worse than that. | 事实上比这更糟 |
[12:42] | Your therapist has a 1,000-year-old, | 你的临床医学家体内藏着一个 |
[12:43] | dead vampire inside of him | 1000岁的死而复生的吸血鬼 |
[12:45] | named Finn Mikaelson. | 叫做芬恩·迈克尔森 |
[12:50] | My advisor is Klaus’ brother? | 我的导师是克劳斯的哥哥吗 |
[12:54] | Oh, god, Marcel, he came into Rousseau’s today | 天啊 马塞尔 他今天来了卢梭餐吧 |
[12:56] | asking questions about Klaus | 问了些关于克劳斯的问题 |
[12:58] | and ordered my favorite drink | 还点了我最爱的酒 |
[12:59] | like he’s been watching me. | 好像一直都在监视我一样 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | Probably to get the scoop on Klaus, | 也许是想搜集克劳斯的消息 |
[13:04] | maybe to use you as bait for a trap. | 也许想利用你作诱饵给他下套 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 这无关紧要 |
[13:07] | Either way, you’re done with that guy. | 不管怎样 别再跟那家伙来往 |
[13:08] | No. I’m just getting started. | 不 这才刚开始 |
[13:11] | If Mikael has returned, | 如果迈克尔回来了 |
[13:14] | we will need to deal with him. | 我们必须一起解决他 |
[13:15] | Ho ho! We? Is that a joke? | 我们 你在开玩笑吗 |
[13:19] | Am I to forego centuries of hatred | 我这是要放弃几世纪以来 |
[13:21] | for my evil mother in order to join her | 对我魔鬼母亲的仇恨 和她一起 |
[13:24] | in besting the very demon | 打败那个受她准许 |
[13:25] | she herself allowed to raise me? | 养育我的恶魔吗 |
[13:27] | I am not evil, Niklaus. | 我不是魔鬼 尼克劳斯 |
[13:29] | I am your salvation, and Mikael, | 我是你的拯救者 而迈克尔 |
[13:33] | he was not always a demon. | 他也不是一直是恶魔 |
[13:36] | Long ago, he loved his children with all his heart. | 很久以前 他全心全意爱着他的孩子 |
[13:41] | He doted on your brother Finn, | 他最宠爱你的哥哥芬恩 |
[13:44] | but it was our first-born Freya who was the apple of his eye. | 但他的掌上明珠是我们的第一个孩子弗雷娅 |
[13:50] | Do you really think that saccharine recollections | 你真的觉得这么久以前的美好回忆 |
[13:52] | of ancient history will have any effect on me at all? | 对我能造成什么影响吗 |
[13:57] | What I think is that you have gone mad | 我觉得几个世纪以来你对父母的恨意 |
[13:59] | from centuries of hating your parents. | 让你失去了理智 |
[14:03] | But if you join me now, | 但如果你现在选择我 |
[14:07] | I can grant you peace… | 我能够给予你平静 |
[14:13] | And should Mikael return with the intent to harm you, | 如果迈克尔回来企图伤害你 |
[14:17] | I will strike him down myself. | 我会亲手杀了他 |
[14:26] | That’s quite an offer, | 这真是一个好提议 |
[14:29] | but, you know, | 但是 你知道的 |
[14:33] | I’ve never needed any help | 要杀了我的父母 |
[14:34] | when it comes to killing parents. | 我从来不需要任何帮助 |
[14:39] | You reject me out of hatred, | 你恨我 所以拒绝我 |
[14:42] | but I have something stronger. | 但是我有更厉害的消息 |
[14:46] | I have the truth about your father. | 我有关于你父亲的真相 |
[14:51] | Not Mikael, your real father. | 不是迈克尔 你的生父 |
[15:24] | Is that your best shot? | 你的准头就这样了吗 |
[15:26] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that | 你想要杀死一个混血儿 |
[15:27] | if you’re gonna kill a hybrid. | 就得拿出更厉害点的手段来 |
[15:32] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:36] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[15:38] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[15:41] | I see you met my friend Ansel. | 看来你已经见过我朋友安瑟尔了 |
[15:44] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Actually, I do. | 是的 没错 我认识 |
[15:49] | She was supposed to be my wife. | 她本来要成为我的妻子的 |
[16:03] | 1,000 years ago in a fit if rage, | 一千年前 愤怒的驱使下 |
[16:05] | you wrapped your bare hands around my neck | 你用双手掐住我的脖子 |
[16:08] | and squeezed until I died. | 一直掐到我死 |
[16:11] | Do you even remember why? | 你还记得原因吗 |
[16:14] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[16:15] | You turned us all into monsters. | 你把我们都变成了一群魔鬼 |
[16:17] | You cursed me, denied me of my hybrid nature. | 你诅咒我 拒绝承认我混血儿的天性 |
[16:20] | You lied about my father. | 隐瞒关于我父亲的真相 |
[16:21] | It’s that one above all. | 最后这个才是真正原因吧 |
[16:23] | You killed me because I kept you | 你杀了我是因为 |
[16:25] | from ever knowing your true father. | 我不让你知道自己的生父 |
[16:27] | My hatred for you runs so deep, | 我对的你仇恨太过于强烈 |
[16:29] | it’s difficult to pinpoint its origin. | 已经找不到当初的理由了 |
[16:33] | Maybe I hate that I’m the product | 也许我憎恨自己不过是 |
[16:35] | of a whore’s lechery. | 淫荡女巫纵欲后的副产品 |
[16:37] | Watch your mouth. | 给我放尊重点 |
[16:40] | You would do well to remember | 你会牢牢记住 |
[16:41] | that you are still my son. | 你还是我的儿子 |
[16:45] | You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am. | 你觉得我邪恶 不过正是你的欲望才造就了我 |
[16:49] | Not once have I ever regretted | 我从来没有后悔过 |
[16:51] | the love I had for your father, | 我对你父亲的爱意 |
[16:54] | and you have never known the truth | 你也从来不知道 |
[16:55] | of how that love came to be | 那份爱意是怎么来的 |
[16:58] | or what happened in the months | 也不知道迈克尔和我因为瘟疫 |
[16:59] | after Mikael and I lost your sister Freya to the plague. | 失去你姐姐弗雷娅后 经历怎样的几个月 |
[17:05] | There are no words for the loss of a child, | 失去孩子的痛无法用言语形容 |
[17:08] | as you well know. | 你也清楚 |
[17:11] | After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves, | 弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗掌管了狼人以后 |
[17:14] | she offered me a moonlight ring | 她给了我一个月光戒指 |
[17:16] | as long as I’d call her alpha. | 条件是奉她为首领 |
[17:18] | I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[17:20] | So a couple of her brothers dragged me out here | 所以她的兄弟们把我拖到这里 |
[17:21] | and left me for dead. | 放我在这里等死 |
[17:23] | By the time I healed up, | 等我伤好了以后 |
[17:24] | work had spread about what happened to you | 你的事已经传开了 |
[17:27] | and to your baby. | 还有你宝宝的事 |
[17:31] | So I knew it was over, | 所以我知道没戏了 |
[17:35] | and I just drifted, | 于是我开始四处漂泊 |
[17:38] | and that’s when I met Ansel. | 然后遇到了安瑟尔 |
[17:41] | See, he’s been teaching me the old ways, | 他教了我很多老派的做法 |
[17:43] | the traditions, | 我们的传统 |
[17:45] | what it means to be a wolf. | 狼人真正应该做的事情 |
[17:48] | You mean, by living out in the ass end of nowhere? | 你是指住在荒无人烟的鬼地方吗 |
[17:50] | Hey, easy. | 放轻松 |
[17:52] | Your kind makes him ornery. | 你的族人让他很生气 |
[17:54] | My kind? | 我的族人 |
[17:55] | Jack, whatever you and your friend think of me, | 杰克 不管你跟你朋友怎么想我 |
[17:57] | my kind is the wolves. | 我的族人是狼人 |
[17:59] | Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch, | 哪怕他们宣誓效忠于某个女巫 |
[18:01] | all that means is, they need an alpha. | 也只是说明 他们需要一个首领而已 |
[18:07] | All I need is one, too. | 我也需要一个首领 |
[18:11] | Yeah. I heard about that. | 明白 我听说了 |
[18:13] | Thing is, Ollie betrayed me. | 问题是 奥利背叛了我 |
[18:16] | He plotted with the Guerreras. | 他跟格雷罗家族一起策划阴谋 |
[18:18] | He spilled his own people’s blood. | 屠杀了自己的族人 |
[18:18] | He was trying to make up for that. | 他想要努力补救 |
[18:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[18:21] | Witches have him. | 他已经是巫师的人了 |
[18:24] | He’s dead, not that I care. | 对我来说 他已经是死人了 |
[18:30] | You don’t want to be the alpha, fine. | 你不想当首领 没问题 |
[18:33] | I’ll save Ollie myself. | 我自己去救奥利 |
[18:36] | You got a problem, old man? | 老人家 你有什么问题吗 |
[18:38] | I have no love of vampires, | 我不喜欢吸血鬼 |
[18:40] | but I will not allow a wolf | 但是也不喜欢看到 |
[18:41] | to be killed by witches. | 狼人因为巫师而丧命 |
[18:44] | At least someone is interested. | 还好至少有人感兴趣 |
[18:50] | After Freya died, | 弗雷娅去世后 |
[18:51] | Mikael was inconsolable. | 迈克尔悲痛欲绝 |
[18:55] | Compelled by his grief, | 在悲伤的驱使下 |
[18:57] | we were forced to pack our things and set across the seas. | 我们不得不收拾了行囊 远渡重洋安家 |
[19:01] | Eventually, his despair would drive us apart, | 最终 他的绝望让我们越来越远 |
[19:05] | and that’s when I saw him for the first time… | 就在这个时候 我第一次见到了他 |
[19:10] | your father. | 你的生父 |
[19:11] | I’d never seen a man like him, | 我从来没有见过像他这样的人 |
[19:13] | powerful yet wise but loved by his people, | 充满力量 但又睿智深受族人喜爱 |
[19:18] | and…because Mikael had chosen | 然后 迈克尔因为伤心 |
[19:19] | to leave me alone in his grief, | 选择无视我的存在 |
[19:22] | shunning me from his life… | 对我紧锁心门 |
[19:24] | I found myself drawn to another. | 我发现自己逐渐迷恋上另外一个人 |
[19:29] | Spare me the sordid details of my origin. | 别跟我说我出身的这些肮脏细节 |
[19:32] | I only speak the truth. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[19:34] | Then tell me this, mother. | 那告诉我 母亲 |
[19:36] | Why did your Adonis abandon his son? | 为什么你的阿多尼斯抛弃了他的儿子 |
[19:39] | Why did he allow me to be raised by a monster who hated me? | 为什么他要让一个憎恨我的禽兽来抚养我 |
[19:43] | Why not claim me for himself, | 为什么他不公开承认我 |
[19:45] | raise me among the wolves, | 让我在狼人堆里长大 |
[19:48] | or was he as ashamed of his bastard as you were? | 还是他也和你一样为我是个杂种而耻辱 |
[19:50] | No, no, no. He loved you. | 不不不 他爱你 |
[19:52] | It was I who forbade it. | 是我不让他这么做的 |
[19:55] | I knew if Mikael had learned of my infidelity, | 我知道要是迈克尔知道我对他不忠 |
[19:57] | he would’ve destroyed us in his rage. | 就会一怒之下杀了我们 |
[20:00] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:03] | So, what, | 所以你要干嘛 |
[20:04] | you’re gonna spy on a witch | 你要侦查一个和克劳斯 |
[20:05] | with a 1,000- year-old grudge match against Klaus? | 千年来都旗鼓相当的巫师吗 |
[20:09] | I’m not gonna let you go anywhere near that guy. | 我不会让你接近那人的 |
[20:11] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能解决 |
[20:12] | Look. Ok. I get it. | 你瞧 好吧 我知道了 |
[20:14] | You’re mad at the guy, | 你对那人很生气 |
[20:15] | and you want to get even. | 你想要报复 |
[20:16] | It’s not about getting even, Marcel. | 我不是去报复的 马塞尔 |
[20:18] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[20:19] | Everything in this room, this is my family’s legacy, | 这个房间里的一切都是我家的遗产 |
[20:22] | and if I had just embraced it the first time around, | 要是我一开始就继承了 |
[20:24] | I could’ve uncovered Francesca guerrera’s secret, | 我就能揭露弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗的秘密 |
[20:26] | and the wolves would never have taken over the quarter, | 狼人就不会接管这里 |
[20:28] | and Klaus’ baby would still be alive. | 克劳斯的孩子也就不会死 |
[20:30] | so don’t tell me not to get involved. | 所以别叫我不掺合 |
[20:38] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[20:40] | Tell me you got your alpha. | 告诉我你找到你首领了 |
[20:41] | He’s out of commission, | 他不加入 |
[20:42] | but I got the next best thing. | 但我有了另一个好人选 |
[20:43] | I’m assuming you have a plan to keep Finn occupied. | 我猜你有计划拖住芬恩了 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Yeah. I think I might have an idea. | 是 是 我大概有主意了 |
[20:56] | When I learned I was with child, | 当我知道我怀孕了 |
[20:58] | I went back to Mikael. | 我回到了迈克尔身边 |
[21:00] | I told him I was having his baby. | 我告诉他我有了他的孩子 |
[21:03] | He showed no joy, | 他一点都不高兴 |
[21:04] | but neither did he suspect the truth. | 但也没怀疑 |
[21:08] | When you were born, it renewed his spirits | 你出生以后 他重返生机 |
[21:12] | we had Kol, Rebekah, Henrik. | 然后我们又生了科尔 丽贝卡和亨里克 |
[21:16] | Because of you, we were a family again. | 因为你 我们又重新变成了一个家庭 |
[21:23] | A family built on secrets and lies. | 一个建立在秘密与谎言的家庭 |
[21:27] | Oh, you were my secret joy, | 你是我隐秘的快乐 |
[21:30] | and to protect your secret, | 为了保守你的秘密 |
[21:32] | I denied you a life with your father, | 我没让你跟你父亲回去 |
[21:35] | but what if I could make up for all that | 但如果我能弥补呢 |
[21:38] | by curing you of this sickness that’s infected your soul? | 治愈这侵入你灵魂的病 |
[21:42] | Whereas I put Kol and Finn into the bodies of a witch, | 不同于把科尔和芬恩放进女巫的体内 |
[21:46] | you I shall place into the body of a werewolf | 我会把你置入狼人体中 |
[21:49] | so you can live out your days | 所以你就能在余下的日子 |
[21:50] | as what you were always meant to be. | 过上你命中该有的生活 |
[21:53] | What could possibly make you think i would agree to such a thing? | 你凭什么认为我会同意这种事 |
[21:56] | With mortality, you could start over. | 没有了不死之身 你可以重新来过 |
[21:59] | You could have a family of your own, | 你可以拥有你自己的家庭 |
[22:01] | happiness, and peace, | 快乐 平静 |
[22:02] | all the things you’ve long been denied. | 长久以来你所没有的一切 |
[22:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:06] | Tell me where Elijah is, or I will kill you | 告诉我以利亚在哪 要不我杀了你 |
[22:09] | in this body or any other | 无论是现在 |
[22:10] | you choose to jump into from now | 还是以后你所在的身体 |
[22:11] | until bloody armageddon. | 直到末日 |
[22:14] | I had hoped there was some part of you | 我曾经希望一部分的你 |
[22:16] | that yearned for an end to your vicious ways, | 会渴望结束你那邪恶的做事方式 |
[22:20] | but if you are determined to perpetuate the cycles of violence | 但如果你决定继续维持 |
[22:23] | to which you have become accustomed, | 你那早已习惯的暴力循环 |
[22:26] | well, then I’ll have to accommodate you. | 那我就得帮帮你了 |
[23:23] | Apologies for the headache. | 抱歉让你头有点疼 |
[23:26] | Were you dreaming? | 你做梦了吗 |
[23:28] | I was remembering the day I found out who my real father was | 我梦到我发现我生父的那天 |
[23:33] | only hours after Mikael slaughtered him. | 就在迈尔克杀了他之后数小时 |
[23:36] | My darkest hour. | 我最黑暗的时刻 |
[23:38] | Had you yourself not killed me soon thereafter, | 就算那之后你没有杀了我 |
[23:41] | I doubt I ever would have recovered. | 我也很怀疑我是否还能够痊愈 |
[23:46] | You woke earlier than I expected. | 你比我预计的醒得早了点 |
[23:50] | No matter. | 无所谓了 |
[23:52] | It is time. | 到时间了 |
[23:53] | Time for what? | 什么时间 |
[23:54] | You said you wanted Elijah. | 你说你要见以利亚 |
[23:56] | He’s sleeping, | 他在睡觉 |
[23:58] | chained to the wall of a tomb in Lafayette Cemetery. | 绑在拉法叶公墓一个墓穴的墙上 |
[24:01] | I’ve lifted the spell that hides him. | 我解除了隐藏他的咒语 |
[24:03] | You are free to take him home. | 你可以带他回家 |
[24:06] | Now his own mind will work out his choice for him. | 现在他自己的思想会左右他做出选择 |
[24:09] | When he wakes, he will make his own decision. | 当他醒来 他就会做出他的选择 |
[24:15] | Every single thing I’ve said to you tonight | 今晚我和你说的所有 |
[24:17] | is the truth, Niklaus. | 都是事实 尼克劳斯 |
[24:19] | Whether you choose to believe it | 你是否选择相信 |
[24:21] | is up to you. | 取决于你 |
[24:46] | All good, not a werewolf in sight. | 一切正常 没有发现一个狼人 |
[24:48] | I appreciate you being here. | 我很感激你能在这儿 |
[24:50] | How’s Blondie doing? | 布隆迪怎么样了 |
[24:51] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[24:52] | Just keep an eye out for wolves, all right? | 注意狼人 好吗 |
[24:54] | All right. | 没问题 |
[24:57] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[24:58] | I feel bad about being so abrupt earlier. | 我为之前的鲁莽行径道歉 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:01] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[25:03] | I was being unprofessional. | 我表现得十分业余 |
[25:05] | My apologies. | 我向你道歉 |
[25:07] | You’re sorry. I’m sorry. | 你道歉 我也道歉 |
[25:08] | Let’s call it even and have a drink. | 我俩算扯平了 喝一杯吧 |
[25:22] | Ollie, | 奥利 |
[25:23] | Ollie, wake up. | 奥利 醒醒 |
[25:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[25:26] | Who the hell is that? | 他是谁 |
[25:27] | We’re here to save your ass, huh? | 我们来救你出去 |
[25:29] | Please tell me you know where Elijah is. | 告诉我你知道以利亚的下落 |
[25:32] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[25:40] | Sorry. No time to be gentle. | 抱歉 没时间慢慢来了 |
[25:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:47] | So how would you diagnose my friend Klaus, if I may ask? | 冒昧地问一句 你对我朋友克劳斯的诊断是怎样 |
[25:53] | Well, he’s clearly depressive, | 他生性压抑 |
[25:55] | low self-esteem, paranoia, | 自暴自弃 偏执 |
[25:58] | impulse control. | 克制冲动 |
[26:00] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[26:01] | A lot of it is beyond me, | 很多东西我都难以理解 |
[26:03] | too much history I don’t know, | 很多他过去的事情我不知道 |
[26:04] | like all the stuff with his siblings. | 比如他和他兄弟姐妹之间的事情 |
[26:07] | You know the resentment. | 他们彼此间的恩恩怨怨 |
[26:09] | How do you manage it? | 你怎么应对的 |
[26:12] | I beg your pardon? | 请再说一遍 |
[26:14] | In one of our first sessions, | 在一次我们最初会面中 |
[26:15] | you mentioned that you don’t get along very well | 你有提到过你和你的兄弟们 |
[26:16] | with your brothers. | 相处并不愉快 |
[26:20] | Do you stay in touch with them? | 你还与他们保持联系吗 |
[26:23] | In a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上讲 |
[26:24] | We are not particularly close. | 我们并不是很亲密 |
[26:28] | And your parents, are they still around? | 那你的父母亲呢 他们还健在吗 |
[26:32] | Am I prying? I’m totally prying. | 我在刺探隐私吗 我就是在刺探隐私 |
[26:34] | All this talk about my family | 你问我家人的情况 |
[26:36] | when you so recently scolded me about boundaries. | 之前你却责备我关于限度的问题 |
[26:41] | Just searching for coping methods, | 只是想找到应对方法 |
[26:43] | trying to learn from the master. | 尽力向大师学习 |
[26:48] | Is that so? | 真是这样吗 |
[26:50] | You must be lost. | 你们肯定迷路了 |
[26:52] | Vampires caught in the quarter | 在法属区看到吸血鬼 |
[26:53] | are to be killed on sight. | 格杀勿论 |
[26:57] | Go. Run as fast as you can. | 跑 有多快跑多快 |
[26:59] | Just leave me here. Go. | 别管我 快走 |
[27:01] | To hell with that. | 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[27:02] | If they want a fight, I’ll give them a fight. | 如果他们想打架 我就和他们打 |
[27:04] | No. | 不行 |
[27:06] | I came with you to save one of my own, | 我和你来是为了救一个我的同类 |
[27:08] | not watch as you kill scores of them. | 而不是眼睁睁地看着你杀死他们 |
[27:10] | Take your friend out the back. | 把你的朋友带到后面去 |
[27:11] | Move as fast as you can. | 有多快走多快 |
[27:14] | I’ll hold them off here. | 我在这里拖住他们 |
[27:16] | Come on! | 赶快走 |
[27:29] | Look. If I’ve offended you, I’m sorry. | 听着 如果我冒犯了你 我向你道歉 |
[27:32] | You haven’t offended me. | 你没有冒犯我 |
[27:33] | It’s just, you seem on edge. | 只是你看上去紧张不安 |
[27:43] | Perhaps it’s this Klaus business. | 可能这与克劳斯的事情有关 |
[27:45] | Is there something you haven’t shared with me? | 是不是你还有什么事情没有对我讲 |
[27:52] | I guess I’m just nervous around you. | 我想我和你在一起会紧张而已 |
[27:56] | I mean, I keep badgering you with my dumb questions. | 我是说 我一直用很愚蠢的问题来纠缠你 |
[27:59] | Your questions are quite smart. | 你的问题相当巧妙 |
[28:00] | They’re just personal, | 只是太私人了 |
[28:03] | and your interest is unexpected. | 你的兴趣让人意想不到 |
[28:11] | Maybe this is my passive-aggressive way | 也许这是我采取的一种消极方式 |
[28:13] | of trying to change the subject | 来尽量改变我们的话题 |
[28:15] | from where I’m afraid you’re headed. | 以免谈到我不想你谈到的话题 |
[28:16] | Which is? | 那是什么话题 |
[28:17] | I think you’re going to tell me | 我想你会告诉我 |
[28:19] | to stop spending time with Klaus. | 不要和克劳斯来往 |
[28:21] | Cami, you’re an intelligent woman. | 卡米 你是一个明事理的女人 |
[28:23] | You’re articulate, poised. | 你口齿伶俐 镇定自若 |
[28:25] | I think you can tell for yourself what’s best. | 我想你自己可以分辨什么才是最好的 |
[28:30] | You know, sometimes I ask myself | 你知道吗 有时候我会问自己 |
[28:33] | why I let people like klaus into my life. | 为什么会让像克劳斯这样的人进入我的生活 |
[28:37] | I have this destructive pattern. | 我有这种自毁模式 |
[28:39] | I’m always drawn to the bad boys. | 坏男人总是能吸引我 |
[28:44] | Maybe deep down, | 也许在内心深处 |
[28:47] | I feel like that’s what I deserve. | 我觉得这是我应得的 |
[28:53] | Cami, I’m expert in unhealthy patterns. | 卡米 我擅长治疗不健康的行为模式 |
[28:58] | I’ve broken some of my own, | 我已经打破了自己的 |
[29:00] | and I can help you do the same | 如果你愿意 |
[29:03] | if you’ll let me. | 我可以帮你 |
[29:45] | Come on out! | 出来 |
[29:49] | We know you’re here. | 我们知道你在这里 |
[30:02] | Why don’t you just let us go, | 不如你们放我们走 |
[30:03] | and we can call it a day? | 今天我们就可以到此为止 |
[30:10] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不行 |
[30:12] | Then we do this the hard way. | 那我们就来硬的吧 |
[30:16] | You idiots. | 你们这群傻瓜 |
[30:20] | You’re lining up to fight a hybrid? | 你们排着队来和混血儿打 |
[30:23] | For what, so you can kill me, | 为了什么 就为了杀我吗 |
[30:28] | all because some witch gave an order? | 就因为某个女巫给你们下了命令 |
[30:34] | I know I ain’t innocent, | 我知道我不是无辜的 |
[30:35] | but I never lost sight of what I was fighting for. | 但我从不会忘记自己为之奋斗的目标 |
[30:40] | We were gonna be a pack. | 我们就要变成一个族群 |
[30:45] | Now… | 而现在 |
[30:49] | You’re turning on each other, | 你们却相互背叛 |
[30:51] | killing your own people. | 杀死同族 |
[30:54] | We do that, | 这么做 |
[30:57] | we’re nothing. | 我们就什么都不是了 |
[31:42] | You. | 你 |
[31:48] | Niklaus– | 尼克劳斯 |
[31:49] | – No. No. You’re not real. – Niklaus– | -不不 你不是真的 -尼克劳斯 |
[31:52] | No! | 不 |
[31:53] | You’re a phantom conjured by Esther. | 你是埃斯特用咒语召唤出的幻象 |
[31:55] | That is all you are. | 你就是幻象 |
[31:57] | Mother, stop this charade. | 母亲 别再弄得这么神神秘秘的 |
[32:00] | I know that thing is not real. | 我知道那玩意不是真的 |
[32:02] | Look at me, Niklaus. | 看着我 尼克劳斯 |
[32:08] | I am flesh and blood… | 我是血肉之躯 |
[32:12] | You’r flesh and blood. | 和你一样 |
[32:14] | You’ve been dead 1,000 years. | 你已经死了一千年了 |
[32:15] | Through that time, | 在那段时间里 |
[32:16] | I lingered on the other side | 我在那一边苟延残喘 |
[32:18] | watching you let the world fall apart | 看着你让世界分崩离析 |
[32:21] | until I woke 4 moons past | 直到我在4次月圆前 |
[32:23] | in a land of wolves like myself. | 在和我一样的狼群中醒来 |
[32:25] | No. No. | 不不 |
[32:28] | No. You’re just in my head. | 不 你只是在我的脑海中 |
[32:30] | You’re an illusion meant by my mother | 你是我妈妈弄出来的幻象 |
[32:32] | to sway me to accept her bargain. | 动摇我让我接受她的交易 |
[32:35] | I do not speak for Esther. | 我不是为埃斯特 |
[32:37] | I know nothing of her bargains… | 我不知道她的交易 |
[32:47] | But you are my son. | 但你是我的儿子 |
[33:05] | Even if what you say is real… | 即使你说的都是真的 |
[33:13] | You are nothing to me. | 你对我来说也什么都不是 |
[33:17] | For all I care, you can crawl back to hell. | 你可以爬回地狱 与我无关 |
[33:50] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[33:53] | Klaus’ blood is the only cure for a wolf bite. | 克劳斯的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法 |
[33:56] | Thing is, I’m running low. | 问题是 我现在快用完了 |
[33:58] | So new rule– don’t get bit. | 所以新规矩 不要被咬 |
[34:01] | I got bit saving your ass. | 我是为了救你才被咬的 |
[34:03] | Yeah, and you did good, too. | 是的 你干得很好 |
[34:05] | I got to admit, though, when you took off, | 我得承认 你离开的时候 |
[34:07] | I thought you were gone. | 我还以为你真的走了 |
[34:09] | All my life, when things got tough, | 在我这一生 一旦情况变糟 |
[34:12] | that’s what I would do. | 我就会这么做 |
[34:13] | I would run because I never fit in, anyway, | 我会逃走 因为我从没能和融入进去 |
[34:17] | but this place, what you’re building here, | 但这里 你在这里建造的一切 |
[34:20] | it fits. | 很适合我 |
[34:23] | So I’m in, | 所以我就融入进来 |
[34:25] | no running, no matter what. | 不管怎样 不会逃跑 |
[34:29] | And thanks for sticking it out. | 谢谢你坚持到底 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:36] | I got to take this. | 我得接电话 |
[34:39] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:42] | To be honest, not the worst date I’ve had in this city. | 说实话 并不是我在这里经历的最糟的约会 |
[34:44] | Yeah. Seemed like you had him wrapped around your finger | 嗯 似乎我离开的时候 你让他 |
[34:46] | by the time I left. | 勾着你的手指 |
[34:47] | More than that. | 不止呢 |
[34:48] | Vincent, Finn, whoever he is, | 文森特 芬恩 不管他是谁 |
[34:51] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[34:52] | I don’t know if I’d call that good news. | 我不知道这能算得上好消息 |
[34:54] | Don’t you get it? I’m his blind spot. | 你不明白吗 我就是他的弱点 |
[34:57] | If he’s distracted, he’s vulnerable, | 如果他分心了 他就容易受攻击 |
[34:58] | which means I can help take him down. | 这就意味着我能帮忙解决他 |
[35:06] | Well, you got him. | 你抓到他了 |
[35:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[35:09] | Where’s Ansel? | 安瑟尔在哪 |
[35:10] | He was busy being a man. | 他忙着做男子汉呢 |
[35:13] | He should be right behind us. | 他应该就跟在我们后面的 |
[35:15] | Jack, I have to tell you– | 杰克 我得告诉你 |
[35:18] | I already know, Ollie. | 我已经知道了 奥利 |
[35:20] | You sold me out to Francesca. | 你向弗朗西斯卡出卖了我 |
[35:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:25] | I know that I can’t make up for that… | 我知道我不能弥补 |
[35:31] | But you need to hear this. | 但你真的得听我说 |
[35:33] | You’re the one. | 你就是最重要的人 |
[35:38] | You’re the alpha. | 你是首领 |
[35:40] | Our people are not meant to be slaves. | 我们的人不该被奴役 |
[35:45] | You can free them. | 你能解放他们 |
[35:55] | Ollie? Ollie? | 奥利 奥利 |
[35:58] | What is wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[35:59] | It’s the witches. | 是女巫 |
[36:01] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[36:02] | They said we only had until midnight. | 他们说我们最多只能到午夜 |
[36:04] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[36:08] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[37:03] | Wake up, brother. | 醒醒 哥哥 |
[37:06] | Elijah– | 以利亚 |
[37:07] | He won’t wake, not yet, | 他不会醒 暂时还不会 |
[37:11] | which gives you and I one last chance | 这就给了你和我最后一次 |
[37:13] | to discuss my offer. | 讨论条件的机会 |
[37:19] | You promised me Elijah’s safe return… | 你保证过 会让以利亚安全 |
[37:26] | Or was that a lie | 还是那只是谎言 |
[37:28] | just like that ghoulish atrocity | 就像外面那个毛骨悚然的东西 |
[37:30] | outside claiming to be my father | 自称是我父亲 |
[37:32] | back from the dead? | 起死回生 |
[37:33] | Your father’s return is real. | 你父亲的复活是真的 |
[37:35] | I pulled him from the other side before it collapsed, | 我在另一边倒塌前将他救了回来 |
[37:38] | left him in the bayou to join the wolves, | 将他留在河口和狼人一起 |
[37:40] | and I used the execution of one of his own | 我利用对一个狼人的处决 |
[37:43] | to draw him here, | 将他吸引至此 |
[37:45] | where I knew he’d find you. | 我知道他会找到你 |
[37:47] | To what end besides my torment? | 除了折磨我 还为了什么 |
[37:52] | I brought him here to be the father you never had, | 我让他来是让他做你从未拥有过的父亲 |
[37:56] | to teach you to become the man you always longed to be. | 教导你成为你想要成为的男人 |
[38:00] | Once you are remade as a werewolf, | 一旦你被再变回狼人 |
[38:02] | you can join him. | 你就可能和他一起了 |
[38:07] | His return changes nothing. | 他的复活 什么都改变不了 |
[38:13] | It changes everything. | 会改变一切 |
[38:15] | It is my gift to you, Niklaus. | 这是我给你的礼物 尼克劳斯 |
[38:19] | This offer is your last chance at salvation. | 这是你最后的救赎机会 |
[38:22] | Reject me now, | 现在拒绝我 |
[38:23] | and you will live out | 你就会永生 |
[38:25] | your endless days unloved and alone. | 都孤独寂寞无人关爱 |
[38:29] | Do not refuse me out of some ancient spite. | 不要因为以往的怨恨就拒绝我 |
[38:31] | Not spite, hatred, | 不是怨恨 仇恨 |
[38:36] | a pure and perfect hatred that’s greater now | 完完全全的仇恨 比我第一次 |
[38:39] | than the day I first took your life. | 杀死你时更加深重的仇恨 |
[38:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:42] | After all I’ve done to explain to you, | 我做了这么多事情 给你解释 |
[38:44] | why must you persist– | 你为什么一定要坚持 |
[38:46] | Because you came for my child, | 因为你对我的孩子下手 |
[38:49] | my daughter, your own blood! | 我的女儿 你的亲生血脉 |
[38:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[38:54] | My child! | 我的孩子 |
[38:57] | Niklaus, I had to– | 尼克劳斯 我不得不 |
[39:08] | You declared war when you came after my family, | 当你对付我的家人 战争就已经开始 |
[39:12] | and for that, | 因此 |
[39:13] | I will make you suffer as only I can. | 我会尽力 让你痛苦 |
[39:18] | After all I am my mother’s son. | 毕竟 我是你的儿子 |
[39:40] | Please do not do this. | 请你不要这么做 |
[39:41] | You wanted a family. | 你想要家庭 |
[39:42] | Fate said otherwise, | 命运却不是这样安排的 |
[39:44] | and so you came to me, | 所以你来找我 |
[39:46] | and for a price, I granted your wish. | 我满足了你 但却是有条件的 |
[39:48] | Now I must collect. | 现在我必须拿到报酬 |
[39:50] | When Mikael returns from his journey, I swear– | 等迈克尔回来 我发誓 |
[39:52] | You will tell him Freya grew ill and died. | 你就告诉他 弗雷娅病了死了 |
[39:54] | No, Dahlia. | 不 达莉亚 |
[39:55] | You were forced to burn her body | 你被迫烧了她的尸体 |
[39:56] | to stop the spread of the plague. | 为了防止瘟疫的蔓延 |
[39:57] | Sister, please, I cannot give up my child. | 姐姐 拜托 我不能交出我的孩子 |
[39:59] | You’ve already offered me more | 你答应我的远远不止 |
[40:01] | than just this one child. | 这一个孩子 |
[40:03] | Our bargain was for this firstborn | 我们的交易是这个长子 |
[40:04] | and every firstborn of each generation | 还有每一代的长子 |
[40:07] | that is to come for as long as your line shall last. | 只要你们的血脉延续 就一直要这样 |
[40:12] | You do this, if you take my daughter, | 你这么做 如果你带走我的女儿 |
[40:15] | I swear to you, | 我发誓 |
[40:16] | I will return to the black arts, | 我会重拾魔法 |
[40:18] | and I will grow in power as a witch, | 我会变成强大的女巫 |
[40:20] | and I will make you pay! | 我会让你付出代价 |
[40:21] | Your power is nothing against mine. | 你的能力根本无法和我匹敌 |
[40:24] | Foolish girl, you knew the bargain you made, | 傻姑娘 你知道你和我的约定 |
[40:29] | and should you defy me, | 你要是敢反抗我 |
[40:33] | then I will take all your children, | 我就夺走你所有的孩子 |
[40:36] | including little Finn, | 包括小芬恩 |
[40:39] | even unborn Elijah. | 甚至还有没出生的以利亚 |
[40:40] | No. Dahlia– | 不 达莉亚 |
[40:45] | Freya. Wait! | 弗雷娅 等等 |
[40:47] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[40:58] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[41:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:03] | Niklaus… refused my offer. | 尼克劳斯 拒绝了我 |
[41:10] | He’s still burdened with hatred for me… | 他还背负着对我的仇恨 |
[41:16] | For what happened to his child. | 为他孩子所遭遇的事情 |
[41:18] | He’s a fool. | 他是个傻瓜 |
[41:20] | Your action saved this family. | 你的举动救了整个家族 |
[41:22] | If that child had lived– | 如果那孩子还活着 |
[41:25] | Dahlia would return… | 达莉亚就会回来 |
[41:35] | and she would come for us all. | 她会来追杀我们所有人 |