英文名称:The Secret of Kells
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | I have lived through many ages. | 我在世间经历了漫长的岁月 |
[01:17] | Through the eyes of salmon, | 透过鲑鱼的眼睛 |
[01:19] | deer | 鹿的眼睛 |
[01:21] | and wolf. | 还有狼的 |
[01:26] | I have seen the Northmen invading Ireland, | 我看到了北方人为了寻找黄金 |
[01:30] | destroying all in search of gold. | 侵袭并毁灭爱尔兰 |
[01:43] | I have seen suffering in the darkness. | 我看到了黑暗中人们的痛苦 |
[01:52] | Yet, I have seen beauty thrive | 却在最脆弱的地方 |
[01:55] | in the most fragile of places. | 看到了茁壮成长的美好 |
[02:01] | I have seen the book. | 我看到了那本书 |
[02:04] | The book that turned darkness into light. | 那本把黑暗变成光明的书 |
[02:27] | Brendan, don’t let her get away. | 布莱登 别让她跑了 |
[02:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:39] | Nice goosy, goosy, goosy… Hmm. | 乖鹅鹅 乖鹅鹅 |
[02:47] | Stand back, I will get her. | 站后点 我来搞定她 |
[03:05] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[03:21] | Brendan, that scaffolding is not steady! | 布兰登 那脚手架不稳的 |
[03:23] | Don’t worry, Brother Assoua. I’ll be careful. | 别担心 阿索尔修士 我会小心的 |
[03:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[03:49] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:00] | – Brendan. – Brendan. | -布兰登 -布兰登 |
[04:01] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[04:02] | I… | 我 |
[04:37] | Keep it quiet, Brendan, | 让她安静点 布兰登 |
[04:39] | or the abbot will hear. | 不然院长会听到的 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, but we have to do this. | 对不起 但我们只能这么做 |
[04:43] | It will all be over in a minute. | 很快就好 |
[04:45] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[04:50] | Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也没那么难熬 对吧 |
[04:53] | Lucky bird. | 幸运的小鸟 |
[04:56] | Your feathers will become the tools | 你的羽毛将变成我们 |
[04:58] | from which we create immortal pages of sacred text. | 书写不朽神圣篇章的工具 |
[05:18] | Abbot, I explain for you. | 院长 请听我解释 |
[05:21] | We tried to catch goose and she run very fast | 我们想捉住那只鹅 但是她跑得太快了 |
[05:24] | and I fall in the mud. | 结果我摔到了泥里 |
[05:28] | Forgive us, Abbot. | 原谅我们吧 院长 |
[05:30] | Brendan, where are those plans I asked for? | 布兰登 我要的图在哪 |
[05:33] | The plans? | 图 |
[05:34] | I left them in the scriptorium. | 我把他们落在缮写室了 |
[05:37] | Bring them to the tower. | 把他们拿到塔楼来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:656个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:99个,六级词汇:37个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:100个,专四词汇:80个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:163个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:38] | Yes, Uncle. | 是 叔叔 |
[05:39] | Tomorrow, you will go back to work on the wall. | 明天 你们继续回去修筑城墙 |
[05:42] | Dawn till evening bell. | 从早晨一直到晚上 |
[05:45] | Brother Leonardo, | 莱奥纳多修士 |
[05:47] | clean yourself up for pity’s sake. | 请务必把自己洗干净 |
[05:57] | I don’t know why there are artists in Kells | 我不明白为什么凯尔斯这么多艺术家 |
[06:00] | when all that man wants us to do | 而那人却只想让我们这些艺术家 |
[06:01] | is to build this crazy wall. | 去修建那该死的城墙 |
[06:03] | Yes, that is all the man cares about, nothing else, | 就是 那人的眼里就只有城墙 |
[06:06] | and you continue to defend him, Brendan. | 布兰登 你还一直为他辩护 |
[06:08] | Uncle just wants to protect us from the outside. | 叔叔只是想保护我们 不受外面的侵略 |
[06:11] | When the Northmen come to Kells, | 北方海盗侵袭到凯尔斯的时候 |
[06:13] | they’ll make no distinction between young and old. So… | 无论是男女老少他们都会残害 所以 |
[06:16] | “Prepare or meet your doom!” | 做好准备不然就等着灭亡吧 |
[06:22] | You just don’t understand. | 你们就是不明白 |
[06:26] | But, Brendan, you’ve never been outside these walls. | 但是 布兰登 你从来没去过墙的外面 |
[06:31] | I don’t have to go outside to know how dangerous it is. | 我不需要出去也知道外面有多危险 |
[06:34] | Where have you all been? | 你们都去哪了 |
[06:35] | We went to get these, for you. | 我们去给你找这个了 |
[06:39] | You should have seen him, Brother Sergei. | 你真该去看看 谢尔盖修士 |
[06:41] | He took a flying dive, like a beautiful swan. | 他优雅地飞跃滑行 就像一只美丽的天鹅 |
[06:44] | It is not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[06:46] | The abbot sees us. | 院长看到我们了 |
[06:48] | He is not happy because we are not working on the wall. | 他不高兴 因为我们没在帮他建城墙 |
[06:51] | Now enough of that! What about the books? Does he not find them? | 够了 那书怎么样了 他还没找到吗 |
[06:55] | If there were no books, | 如果没有书 |
[06:57] | all knowledge would be lost for eternity. | 那么所有的知识就会永远消失 |
[07:02] | We cannot only build walls. | 我们不能只建城墙 |
[07:04] | The people must have books, so that they may have hope. | 人们需要书 书才能带给人们希望 |
[07:06] | If we had a true master illuminator, | 如果我们有一个真正的绘经大师的书 |
[07:09] | we would do such splendid work. | 我们能做得更好 |
[07:11] | Let us pray that one will be delivered to us one day. | 我们来祈祷 有天会有人送我们一本吧 |
[07:13] | Let us pray! | 我们一起祈祷 |
[07:14] | Surely you don’t need a master. | 你们完全不需要一个大师 |
[07:16] | Your work is the finest I’ve seen. | 你们的作品是我见过最好的 |
[07:18] | Thank you, Brendan. | 谢谢你 布兰登 |
[07:19] | But we are mere scribblers next to true masters. | 但我们只是真正大师身边的小写手 |
[07:23] | True masters? Such as… | 真正的大师 就像 |
[07:26] | Such as Brother Aidan of Iona. | 就像爱奥那的艾丹修士 |
[07:31] | Aidan the Wise. Aidan is indeed the great one. | 智者艾丹 他确实是位伟大的大师 |
[07:33] | Who is the Brother Aidan? | 艾丹修士是谁 |
[07:35] | A sage. | 一个圣人 |
[07:36] | The wisest one of them all. | 最博学的人 |
[07:39] | The perfect illuminator. | 最完美的绘经人 |
[07:41] | Well, where is he then? | 那 他现在在哪 |
[07:42] | He lives on a tiny island called Iona. | 他住在一个叫爱奥那的小岛上 |
[07:46] | There is an abbey on the island | 岛上有个修道院 |
[07:47] | where he works on a magnificent book. | 他在那里书写一本伟大的书 |
[07:50] | The Book of Iona. | 爱奥那之书 |
[07:53] | The book was begun 200 years ago, | 那本书起绘于两百年前 |
[07:57] | under the orders of none other than Saint Columbkille himself. | 全书由传教士圣可伦巴亲自指导 |
[08:03] | The Book of Iona outshines all others | 所有的书都无法与爱奥那之书相比 |
[08:05] | because of the miracle of Columbkille’s third eye. | 因为那是圣可伦巴第三只眼带来的奇迹 |
[08:08] | No, not because of his third eye, | 不 不是他的第三只眼 |
[08:11] | because of his three hands with 12 fingers on each. | 是因为他有三只长着十二根指头的手 |
[08:14] | That’s not true! He had a third eye, | 那是假的 他有第三只眼 |
[08:16] | not a third hand. | 没有第三只手 |
[08:18] | Have you not heard about the Eye of Columbkille? | 难道你没听说过圣可伦巴之眼吗 |
[08:20] | Of course! | 当然听过 |
[08:21] | But that was for making the prophecies. | 但那只眼睛是用来预言的 |
[08:24] | His third hand was for beginning the book. | 而他的第三只手是用来绘制这本书的 |
[08:28] | Enough! Just tell the boy about Brother Aidan. | 够了 快告诉这孩子艾丹修士是谁 |
[08:30] | His writings are said to glow from the pages, | 他写下的字从纸上闪出金光 |
[08:35] | as though they are light. | 仿佛字本身就是光源 |
[08:37] | Sinners have been blinded while glancing upon the pages. | 有罪之人看了这本书 眼睛变瞎了 |
[08:40] | For to gaze upon the book is to gaze upon heaven itself! | 看着这本书就像是看到了天堂 |
[08:44] | The Book of Iona. | 爱奥那之书 |
[08:46] | But where is Iona? | 但是 爱奥那在哪 |
[08:49] | It is far, far away in the sea. | 它在离这里很远的海上 |
[08:52] | Like all islands should be. | 像所有其他的小岛一样 |
[08:54] | A beautiful place where | 一个美丽的 |
[08:56] | the illuminators do not have to build walls. | 不需要绘经人去建造城墙的地方 |
[09:00] | But the Abbot says that islands are too easy to attack. | 但是院长说 那样小岛会很容易被攻击 |
[09:19] | Brendan, are you still here? | 布兰登 你还在干什么 |
[09:21] | You’d better bring the Abbot those plans, | 还不把图拿去给院长 |
[09:23] | or you’ll be in big trouble! | 不然你麻烦你就大了 |
[09:25] | – Uncle! – Hurry, boy! | -叔叔 -快点 孩子 |
[09:36] | Here they are, Uncle. | 我把图拿来了 叔叔 |
[09:38] | Brendan, how am I to trust you with responsibility | 布兰登 你屡次让我失望 |
[09:42] | when you continue to disappoint me? | 我要怎么再相信你的责任心 |
[09:45] | One day, you will take control of this abbey. | 总有一天 你要掌管这个修道院 |
[09:48] | Yet it takes you several hours to fulfill a simple task. | 而一个这么简单的任务你就花了这么长时间 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. The monks were talking of Iona. | 对不起 修道士们在讨论爱奥那 |
[09:56] | I dreamt it was destroyed. | 我梦到它被摧毁了 |
[09:59] | It was so real, Uncle! | 那个梦太真实了 叔叔 |
[10:02] | It is real, Brendan. | 那是真的 布兰登 |
[10:06] | One day that horror will come to us. | 有天那样的惨状也会发生在我们身上 |
[10:08] | That is exactly why we must prepare ourselves. | 这就是为什么我们一定要做好准备 |
[10:31] | This section of the wall is supported by three pillars. | 这面墙主要靠这三个支柱支撑 |
[10:34] | Here, here and here. | 这 这 还有这 |
[10:36] | Uncle, someone has arrived! | 叔叔 有人来了 |
[10:41] | He has a white cat! | 他还带着一只小白猫 |
[10:42] | Another victim of the Northmen, no doubt. | 肯定又是一个被北方人侵袭的受害者 |
[10:44] | Now, let’s see. | 现在 我们来看看 |
[11:00] | Oh, no, no not that far. | 不不不 没有那么远 |
[11:03] | But we’ve the legs walked off ourselves all the same. | 不过我们都是徒步走过来的 |
[11:06] | But, please, from where? A very long way? | 但是 到底是从哪里来的 很远吗 |
[11:09] | Oh, yes, ’twas long enough all right. | 好吧 是有那么点远 |
[11:12] | Ah, but when you have this little one to keep up with, | 但是有这只小东西陪着 |
[11:15] | well, it doesn’t take half the time. | 时间就加倍地流逝 |
[11:17] | Isn’t that right, Pangur Ban? | 是这样吧 潘歌嘭 |
[11:21] | Will you be staying long? | 你会在这里待很久吗 |
[11:23] | Welcome to Kells, Brother. Hmm? | 欢迎来到凯尔斯 修士 |
[11:24] | Abbot Cellach. | 西勒院长 |
[11:25] | Peace be with you! | 和平与你同在 |
[11:27] | Brothers, welcome to Kells | 修士们 欢迎我们时代 |
[11:29] | one of the great illuminators of our times. | 最伟大的绘经人之一来到凯尔斯 |
[11:31] | Must be a stone mason. | 肯定是个石工 |
[11:33] | Brother Aidan of Iona. | 他就是爱奥那的艾丹修士 |
[11:41] | Now, one question at a time. | 一次一个问题 |
[11:43] | As Columbkille used to say, “Questions do not burn your tongue | 就像圣可伦巴曾经说过的 |
[11:48] | “If you wait to ask them.” | 只要你有耐心 问题是不会烧杀舌头的 |
[11:51] | Welcome to Kells, Brother Aidan! | 欢迎来到凯尔斯 艾丹修士 |
[11:52] | It is this way. Come on, everyone. | 走这边 来吧 大家 |
[12:02] | Hello, welcome to Kells. | 你好 欢迎来到凯尔斯 |
[12:06] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[12:11] | We were only just talking of you and of the book. | 我们刚还在讨论你和你的书 |
[12:14] | I think we are tempting fate, this is true. | 我想这就是我们的命运 真的 |
[12:18] | Oh! Fine size of a place, isn’t it? | 真是个不错的房间 |
[12:21] | Mmm. Good clean air, | 清新的空气 |
[12:23] | fine light coming from those windows. | 透过窗户的美丽光线 |
[12:25] | – Brother! – Very good indeed. Yes. | -修士 -真是不错 |
[12:27] | Is that where you keep the book? Hmm? | 那是不是就是你藏书的地方 |
[12:31] | Uh, is that where you keep the… | 那 是不是就是你藏 |
[12:37] | And who might you be? | 你又是谁 |
[12:39] | A very short Brother I see. | 看得出来是位个子不高的修士 |
[12:41] | The person who is short of stature is never as short of questions. | 个子不高但问题不少的修士 |
[12:46] | And of what interest is the book to you? | 你对这本书的什么感兴趣 |
[12:49] | Uh, well, the Brothers were talking | 呃 当修士们在讨论的时候说到 |
[12:52] | and they said that Saint Columbkille himself began it. | 是传教士圣可伦巴开始写的这本书 |
[12:55] | Brothers, now that you’ve greeted Brother Aidan, | 修士们 既然你们已经见过了艾丹修士 |
[12:58] | I must take him to see the | 那我该带他去看看 |
[12:59] | important work we’re doing to fortify Kells. | 我们为保护凯尔斯所做的重要工程了 |
[13:01] | You all have work to do. | 你们都还有工作要做 |
[13:06] | The plans are in my work room. | 图在我工作室 |
[13:08] | Ah, but you see, I was thinking I could stay here… | 但是你看 其实我可以待在这 |
[13:10] | Right this way, Brother. | 修士 这边走 |
[13:14] | – Lad! – Hmm? | -小伙子 -嗯 |
[13:15] | Find some food for, uh… | 给它找点吃的 |
[13:17] | You see, I am determined to complete the fortifications within two years. | 我决定要在两年之内完成这个防御工事 |
[13:20] | So, you’re Pangur Ban. | 所以 你就是潘歌嘭 |
[13:23] | Well, I’m… | 我是 |
[13:24] | Hey, wait. I’m supposed to feed you. | 等等 我是负责喂你的 |
[13:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[13:31] | Pangur Ban! | 潘歌嘭 |
[13:36] | Pangur Ban! | 潘歌嘭 |
[13:38] | You should not have come here. | 你不该来这的 |
[13:40] | The Northmen will have followed you… | 北方人会跟着你 |
[13:41] | Was I to stay and be killed? | 那我就该等着被他们杀吗 |
[13:44] | I escaped the Vikings | 我躲开了维京海盗 |
[13:45] | and left them far behind, Brother Cellach. | 还甩了他们很远 西勒修士 |
[13:47] | Sorry, I mean, Abbot Cellach. | 抱歉 我是说 西勒院长 |
[13:51] | The book is saved and I mean to complete it. | 那本书保住了 我想完成它 |
[13:57] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Well, we have more pressing things to complete here. | 我们有更紧迫的事情要做 |
[14:00] | You mean your wall? | 你是指你的城墙 |
[14:02] | Not my wall, Aidan. | 不是我的城墙 艾丹 |
[14:05] | A wall to save civilization. | 而是拯救文明的城墙 |
[14:07] | A wall to save your book! | 拯救你的书的城墙 |
[14:11] | Pagans, Crom worshippers. | 异教徒 克鲁姆的崇拜者 |
[14:16] | It is with the strength of our walls | 我们城墙的坚固会让他们知道 |
[14:18] | that they will come to trust the strength of our faith. | 我们的信念有多么坚定 |
[14:23] | You were always good at the old drawing, Cellach. | 你总是擅长于老派的画风 西勒 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:28] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have a lot to attend to. | 如果你不介意的话 我还有很多事要做 |
[14:33] | No wall can stop the Northmen, Abbot. | 没有一面城墙能阻挡北方海盗的侵袭 院长 |
[14:36] | When they come, all we can do is run | 当他们来了 我们唯一能做的就是逃跑 |
[14:39] | and hope that we are fast enough. | 并祈祷我们跑得够快 |
[14:49] | Come on, Pangur. | 走吧 潘歌 |
[15:26] | Pangur! | 潘歌 |
[15:29] | I don’t mean the book any harm. | 我不会把书搞坏的 |
[15:31] | All I’ve ever seen is inside the walls of Kells. | 我所见到过的一切都来自凯尔斯城墙之内 |
[15:34] | If I could just see one page… | 如果我能看一页 |
[15:37] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:45] | Well! If it isn’t the little Brother with the big questions. | 看 这不是小个子的有许多问题的修士吗 |
[15:50] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意 |
[15:51] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[15:53] | You got bored eavesdropping on the Abbot’s private conversation | 你偷听我跟院长的对话 但觉得很无趣 |
[15:57] | and decided to rummage through my things. | 所以决定来翻我的东西 |
[15:59] | Oh, no, that’s not it! | 不 不是这样的 |
[16:01] | Calm down, lad, calm down. I won’t tell on you. | 冷静 小伙子 冷静 我不会告发你的 |
[16:05] | Maybe I… | 可能我 |
[16:07] | The Brothers said that the sinners are blinded if they glance at the book. | 修士们说 有罪的人看了眼睛会瞎的 |
[16:12] | So maybe I shouldn’t. | 所以我大概不该看 |
[16:13] | Is that what you really believe will happen? | 你相信这真会发生吗 |
[16:17] | There’s nothing in this life but mist, is there, lad? | 生活总是充满疑惑的不是吗 小伙子 |
[16:21] | It’s your decision, no one else’s. | 这是你自己的决定 |
[16:33] | The cover is not the real treasure. | 真正宝贵的不是它的封面 |
[16:36] | Open it! | 打开它 |
[16:42] | The work of angels. | 天使之作 |
[16:46] | “The work of the angels.” Hear that, Pangur? | 天使之作 听到了吗 潘歌 |
[16:52] | I didn’t know they made angels as funny looking as me. | 我不知道还有长得像我这么滑稽的天使 |
[16:55] | Maybe the boy has gone blind. | 说不定这小伙子真失明了 |
[16:59] | I thought the very same when I first saw it. | 我第一次看到这本书的时候也是这么想的 |
[17:02] | But it is only the work of mere mortals, | 但这只是凡人之作 |
[17:04] | I’m afraid, like me or you. | 就像你我一样的凡人 |
[17:08] | The book is a beacon in these dark days of the Northmen. | 这书是北方人肆虐黑暗年代里的一丝光明 |
[17:13] | Do you want to see the most beautiful page? | 想看最华丽的那一页吗 |
[17:16] | The one that will turn darkness into light? | 能把黑暗变成光明的那页 |
[17:24] | It is to be the Chi-Rho page. | 这就是神赐之页 |
[17:32] | But it hasn’t been made yet. | 但是上面什么都没有 |
[17:33] | No, but it will become the most glorious page of the entire book. | 对 但它会成为整本书里最绚烂的一页 |
[17:38] | Tell me, Brendan, would you like to help me? | 布兰登 你愿意帮我吗 |
[17:41] | Oh, yes, please! I help the Brothers find quills all the time. | 当然 我一直都在帮其他修士找翎毛 |
[17:45] | Calm down, calm down, little Brother. | 别激动 别激动 小修士 |
[17:46] | Now, to start with, you can | 好吧 一开始 你要 |
[17:49] | help me gather some of these, from an old oak tree. | 帮我从老橡树上收集这些东西 |
[17:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:54] | It’s a humble little berry, | 这是一种不太起眼的小浆果 |
[17:55] | but it makes the deepest emerald green ink you will ever see. | 但这果子能做成颜色最深的翡翠绿色墨水 |
[17:59] | If you help me get a dozen or so from the forest, | 如果你能帮我从树林里收集一打来 |
[18:03] | I’ll show you how to make it. So, come on! | 我会告诉你怎么画的 快点去吧 |
[18:10] | What’s keeping you? | 你怎么还在这 |
[18:12] | I can’t go. I’m not allowed outside the walls. | 我不能去 我不可以出去 |
[18:16] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[18:18] | It is dangerous. | 是很危险 |
[18:22] | On Iona, | 在爱奥那岛上 |
[18:24] | I lost my brothers to attackers from the outside. | 其他修士兄弟遭到了外来者的袭击 |
[18:28] | Now, I have only the book to remember them by. | 现在我只能用书来缅怀他们 |
[18:32] | But if my brothers were here now, | 但如果修士们在这里的话 |
[18:37] | they would tell you that | 他们一定会告诉你 |
[18:38] | you will learn more in the woods | 从森林里的树木和岩石 |
[18:40] | from trees and rocks than | 上学到的东西会比你 |
[18:41] | in any other place. | 在任何地方学到的东西都要多 |
[18:43] | You will see miracles. | 你会见证奇迹 |
[18:46] | And that is something the Abbot knew a long time ago. | 这一点院长在很久之前就知道的 |
[18:59] | I’ve never seen anything like it, Pangur. | 我从没见过这样的东西 潘歌 |
[19:03] | I really want to help Brother Aidan. | 我特别想帮艾丹修士 |
[19:07] | I think I could get those ink berries all by myself. | 我觉得我能找到那些能产生墨水的浆果 |
[19:10] | I could go into the forest. | 我应该去森林找找看 |
[19:12] | Wouldn’t Brother Aidan be surprised? | 艾丹修士肯定会很惊讶 |
[19:16] | Oh. But the Abbot… | 但是院长 |
[19:19] | I’d be back before he’d even miss me. | 他发现之前我就回来 |
[19:21] | But what if I get lost in the dark? | 但要是我在黑暗里迷路了怎么办 |
[19:26] | No! | 不行 |
[19:27] | I should never go out there! | 我不能去 |
[19:31] | If I keep thinking of the book, | 如果我一直想着那本书 |
[19:37] | I won’t be afraid of the dark. | 我就不会怕黑了 |
[19:40] | And I’m sure I won’t have to go that far. | 我保证我不会走远 |
[19:43] | Right, so, Pangur Ban, | 好吧 潘歌嘭 |
[19:45] | tomorrow I’ll go into the forest! | 明天我就去森林 |
[20:08] | Pangur! | 潘歌 |
[21:32] | Of course, it might help if I knew what an oak tree looked like. | 当然 如果我知道橡树长什么样就更好了 |
[21:56] | Maybe we’d better go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[22:02] | Was it this way? Do you remember? | 是这条道吗 你还记得吗 |
[22:08] | Don’t panic, Pangur. | 别怕 潘歌 |
[22:10] | We just have to find the way back before dark. | 我们天黑之前会找到回去的路 |
[22:49] | Pangur! | 潘歌 |
[23:29] | Oh, no, it’s hard enough. | 不 不要这样对我 |
[23:32] | Is this your cat? | 这是你的猫吗 |
[23:40] | Well? | 好吧 |
[23:42] | I’ve heard about creatures like you. | 我听说过你 |
[23:45] | You’re a fairy! | 你是仙女 对吗 |
[23:49] | What are you doing in my forest? | 你在我的森林里干嘛 |
[23:52] | You’ve come to spoil it, haven’t you? | 你是来搞破坏的 对吧 |
[23:55] | You were probably sent | 还是你家人 |
[23:56] | here by your family to get food, weren’t you? | 让你来找吃的 对不对 |
[24:02] | Well, you can go right back where you came from. | 从哪来的回哪去 赶快的 |
[24:05] | If you don’t, I’ll make the wolves get you! | 如果你不回去 我就让狼吃了你 |
[24:10] | No! | 不要 |
[24:11] | Uh… I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意前来打扰的 |
[24:13] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 行吗 |
[24:16] | I’m not here to get food for my family. | 我来这不是家人让我来找吃的 |
[24:18] | I’m here to get things to make ink. | 我是来找东西做墨水 |
[24:20] | I don’t have a family, and we have food in Kells. | 我没有家 我住在凯尔斯 那里不缺食物 |
[24:23] | So I wouldn’t come here for it anyway. I was just a bit lost. | 所以我并不是前来觅食的 我只是有点迷路了 |
[24:27] | You have no family? | 你没有家吗 |
[24:29] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[24:32] | No mother? | 没有妈妈吗 |
[24:35] | I’m alone, too. | 我也很孤单 |
[24:41] | If this is your forest, you must know everything about it. | 如果这是你的森林 你肯定很了解它 |
[24:44] | – Of course. – No. Wait! | -当然 -不要 等下 |
[24:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:48] | Shh, not so loud! Go away! | 嘘 小点声 赶紧走 |
[24:51] | No, wait, please! | 不要 请等下 |
[24:54] | Do you know where I can find these? | 你知道我在哪能找到它吗 |
[24:56] | Yes. | 知道 |
[24:58] | But you can’t eat those. | 但你不能吃 |
[25:00] | I don’t want to eat them. They’re for ink. | 不是吃 我要用它们做墨水 |
[25:07] | What is ink? | 墨水是什么 |
[25:09] | It’s for the book. | 用来写书的 |
[25:11] | For making pictures. | 画图用的 |
[25:13] | Liquid color, you put it on pages. | 有颜色的液体 你把它画在纸上 |
[25:17] | Well, like leaves, it’s hard to explain, | 就像叶子一样 很难解释 |
[25:20] | I suppose you’d have to see it. | 我觉得你得见到才能明白 |
[25:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t want to know. | 我不知道你在说什么 而且我也不想知道 |
[25:25] | But, Brother Aidan… | 但是艾丹修士 |
[25:27] | I will help you find the things you want, on one condition. | 我会帮你找到你想要的东西 但有一个条件 |
[25:31] | You and your pet must promise | 你和你的猫要保证 |
[25:36] | to never come into my forest again. | 永不再踏上我的森林半步 |
[25:44] | All right, then. We promise. | 好吧 我们保证 |
[25:46] | Come on then, I’ll ask the forest where they are. | 走吧 问问森林它们在哪 |
[25:51] | Ask the… What? | 问 什么 |
[25:54] | Hey, wait! | 等下 |
[25:56] | My name’s Brendan. What’s yours? | 我叫布兰登 你叫什么 |
[26:09] | It’s a miracle, just like Aidan said. | 真是奇迹 真就像艾丹说的一样 |
[26:13] | Aidan is my friend. | 艾丹是我的朋友 |
[26:15] | I’m helping him make the most incredible book in the whole world. | 我在帮他撰写世界上最奇妙的书 |
[26:19] | He says it will turn darkness into light. | 他说这本书会把黑暗变成光明 |
[26:22] | Wait until you see it! | 你就等着瞧吧 |
[26:24] | Wait until you see the rest of my forest. | 你也等着看看我的地盘吧 |
[26:42] | You’re fast. | 你跑得真快 |
[26:43] | Yes, I’m the fastest. | 对啊 我是最快的 |
[26:47] | So, where are the berries then? | 浆果在哪呢 |
[26:57] | You have climbed a tree before, haven’t you? | 你以前爬过树吧 |
[27:01] | Yes, of course. It’s easy. | 当然 很简单 |
[27:05] | Come on so! | 那就来吧 |
[27:37] | Saved your life, second time today. | 今天我救过你两回了 |
[27:41] | I thought you knew how to climb trees. | 我以为你会爬树 |
[27:44] | I do. Smaller ones. | 我会爬 小树 |
[27:46] | Yeah, like bushes. | 灌木丛那样的吧 |
[27:50] | Don’t look down. Come on! | 别往下看 快来 |
[27:59] | Look! | 看 |
[28:04] | One beetle recognizes another. | 甲壳虫都认识彼此啊 |
[28:35] | Come on. | 抓住了 |
[28:38] | Open your eyes and I’ll tell you my name. | 张开眼 我告诉你我的名字 |
[28:45] | – Aisling. – Aisling. | -艾什灵 -艾什灵 |
[28:48] | And this is my forest. | 这片森林是我的地盘 |
[29:04] | I asked them not to sting you. | 我告诉他们了 不会叮你的 |
[29:07] | Here’s what you’re looking for. | 这就是你要找的果子 |
[29:09] | But they’re not really berries. | 但是它们算不上是浆果 |
[29:12] | Ugh! They look like boar droppings. | 它们长的就像猪粪蛋一样 |
[29:15] | They’re kind of stinky, too. | 还臭臭的 |
[29:21] | If you’re finished, it’s time to go back down. | 你捡完了 就该下去了 |
[29:26] | Back down. Hmm. | 下去 |
[29:28] | A bit left. | 往左点 |
[29:30] | No, wait! Don’t lean on that… | 不要 等下 别靠在 |
[29:33] | …branch. | 树枝上 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry it took so long to come down. | 抱歉这么长时间才下来 |
[29:40] | Oh. Except for the last part. | 最后这一摔倒挺快 |
[29:42] | We’d better go now. I know a secret way to get you home. | 得走了 我知道一条送你回家的小道 |
[29:47] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[29:57] | Look! | 看 |
[30:01] | Brendan? | 布兰登 |
[30:05] | Brendan? | 布兰登 |
[30:18] | What are you doing? Come away! | 你在干什么 快走 |
[30:23] | This is a place of suffering. | 这可是痛苦之地 |
[30:26] | Suffering? What do you mean? | 痛苦 为什么这么说 |
[30:29] | Just come away! It’s too dangerous. | 赶快离开这 太危险了 |
[30:32] | Surely it can’t be more dangerous than climbing an oak tree. | 但肯定没有爬橡树危险吧 |
[30:36] | It is the cave of the Dark One. | 这是黑暗者的巢穴 |
[30:38] | Crom Cruach? | 克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇吗 |
[30:40] | But Crom Cruach’s only | 但克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇只是 |
[30:41] | a story for children. | 讲给孩子听的故事 |
[30:43] | The Abbot of Kells says that | 凯尔斯的修道院院长说 |
[30:45] | you shouldn’t be afraid of imaginary things. | 永远不要惧怕想象出来的东西 |
[30:48] | It’s not imagined. | 不是想象出来的 |
[30:51] | It’s waiting in the darkness. | 它可就在黑暗中等着呢 |
[30:53] | Waiting for someone to awaken it. | 等待有人来唤醒它 |
[30:56] | Aisling, you’re only scaring yourself. | 艾什灵 你这是在自己吓自己 |
[30:59] | The Abbot says that that’s all pagan nonsense. | 院长说这都是些异教徒的谬论 |
[31:02] | There’s no such thing | 克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇这样的东西 |
[31:03] | as Crom Cruach. | 根本就不存在 |
[31:05] | Crom Cruach. | 克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇 |
[31:08] | Don’t speak its name! | 别说出来它的名字 |
[31:11] | You’re really frightened? | 你真那么害怕吗 |
[31:28] | Aisling! | 艾什灵 |
[31:35] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[31:40] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[31:41] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[31:43] | Crom! | 克鲁姆 |
[31:53] | – Brendan? – Hmm? | -布兰登 -什么 |
[31:55] | You can visit the forest again, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 欢迎你再来森林 |
[31:59] | And Pangur can come, too. | 也欢迎潘歌来 |
[32:13] | But, uh, on Iona we always arranged them… | 但是 在爱奥那岛我们一般 |
[32:15] | This is not Iona. | 这不是爱奥那岛 |
[32:17] | The scriptorium will be arranged according to my instructions. | 经文房要按照我的意愿建 |
[32:20] | But it’s not a good… | 但可不是个好 |
[32:23] | It will be as I say. | 按我说的那样建最完美 |
[32:26] | Brother Aidan! I found them! I… | 艾丹修士 我找到了 我 |
[32:29] | Well, Brendan. It’s about time we saw you today. | 布兰登 今天可没怎么看到你 |
[32:36] | Where have you been? Hmm? | 你去哪了 |
[32:48] | I’m listening. Where were you? | 我在听你说呢 去哪了 |
[32:51] | I… I went into the forest. | 我 我去森林了 |
[32:54] | Just for a little while, not very long. | 只去了一会 没有很长时间 |
[32:57] | Just to… | 就去 |
[32:59] | It was for Brother Aidan… | 帮艾丹修士 |
[33:00] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[33:01] | Have I not warned you enough about what lies outside these walls? | 我没警告过你外面有什么吗 |
[33:05] | Yes, but… | 是的 不过 |
[33:05] | Yet you disobey me. | 但是你没有听我的话 |
[33:06] | I know, but for the book… | 我知道 但我是为了那本书 |
[33:07] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[33:09] | You are never to leave the abbey again without my permission. | 没有我的允许你不准再离开修道院半步 |
[33:13] | Uncle, if you see the book… | 叔叔 如果你看见那本书 |
[33:14] | Do you understand? | 听清楚了吗 |
[33:17] | Yes, Uncle. | 是的 叔叔 |
[33:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:21] | Now, come along, there | 过来 还有很多 |
[33:22] | are matters to be tended to in the workroom. | 功课等着做呢 |
[34:10] | – Look! – Huh? What? | -看 -什么 |
[34:12] | I found them. | 我找到了 |
[34:13] | You did? So you did! | 你找到了吗 你真的找到了啊 |
[34:16] | I did have a little help. | 别人帮了我一小下 |
[34:18] | From a friend in the forest. | 是森林里的朋友 |
[34:20] | Well, there’s nothing you | 要是有朋友的话 |
[34:23] | can’t do when you have friends to help you, huh? | 没有什么事是做不到的 对吧 |
[34:25] | Now, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[34:27] | Yes. Yes, I believe these will do very nicely. | 对 对 这东西出来的效果一定非常好 |
[34:31] | From tiny berries do great images come to life. | 小浆果可以让绘画栩栩如生 |
[34:35] | Come along! | 来吧 |
[35:03] | A good one. Lot of smoke. That’s a good sign. | 浆果很好 烟很多 是个好迹象 |
[35:07] | – It is? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[35:10] | Ah, beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[35:13] | From a stinky berry. | 这可是用臭臭浆果做出来的 |
[35:14] | Making ink is all very well, but it is useless | 墨水是很棒 但是没有这个 |
[35:18] | without one of these. | 就一无是处了 |
[35:20] | I’m not… I’m not allowed to… | 我不 我不可以 |
[35:22] | There’s no one but us here now. | 这里除了咱俩没别人 |
[35:25] | Just you | 只有你 |
[35:26] | and your imagination. | 和你的想象力 |
[35:33] | Afraid? | 害怕了吗 |
[35:35] | Me? No. I’m not afraid of imaginary things. | 我吗 不是 我从不害怕想象 |
[35:44] | Keep going. Finish what you start. | 继续 把它画完 |
[36:13] | Gold! | 金子 |
[36:59] | Not bad, huh? | 不错啊 |
[37:02] | I’d say he could do it right enough. | 他一定会做好的 |
[37:05] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[37:06] | I must confess, my boy, | 孩子 我必须承认 |
[37:09] | I haven’t been completely honest with you. | 我没有对你完全坦诚 |
[37:13] | I cannot do the Chi-Rho page. | 我画不了神赐之页 |
[37:16] | My eyes have become too old and my hands unsteady. | 我老眼昏花 手也开始颤抖了 |
[37:20] | – But you said… – Brendan. | -但你说过 -布兰登 |
[37:22] | You should be the one to do that page! | 你才是完成那一页的人 |
[37:24] | Me? No! I can never. | 我吗 不行 我不行的 |
[37:27] | I won’t… There must be somebody else. | 我不会 不可能是我的 |
[37:29] | You have to do it. I would ruin it. | 你要完成它 我会毁了它的 |
[37:31] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[37:32] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[37:33] | Of course you can do it. | 你肯定行 |
[37:34] | You found those berries, | 你找到了浆果 |
[37:36] | you’ve certainly developed a steady hand. | 你的手法也慢慢熟练了 |
[37:38] | Brendan! | 布兰登 |
[37:39] | Even before I came, you’d | 在我来之前 你已经 |
[37:41] | already learned much from the other Brothers’ work. | 从其他修士那学到了不少 |
[37:44] | You’ve only to unleash your imagination! | 你只需要展开你无穷的想象力 |
[37:46] | Brendan! | 布兰登 |
[37:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:56] | Where have you been so early? | 你这么早去哪了 |
[37:58] | Come along, there’s much work to be done. | 过来 还有很多事要做呢 |
[38:04] | I don’t know, Pangur. | 我不知道 潘歌 |
[38:07] | Something I cannot see stops him. | 我也不知是何物 但总有东西在妨碍他 |
[38:15] | If he is ever to light up the Chi-Rho page, | 如果他要让神赐之页大放异彩 |
[38:19] | he’ll have to turn around and stare whatever it is in the face! | 他必须有破釜沉舟之势 |
[38:46] | Brendan! | 布兰登 |
[38:48] | We’re moving the scaffolding to the west wall. Hurry along now! | 我们要把脚手架放到西边城墙上 你快点 |
[40:05] | Well, I think you’re ready to learn Columbkille’s | 我想你准备好学习圣可伦巴的绘画 |
[40:09] | secret. | 精髓了吧 |
[40:11] | The mesmerizing detail. | 令人着迷的细节 |
[40:14] | Of course, you’ll need another eye. | 当然 你需要第三只眼 |
[40:17] | Now, once I find the crystal… | 只要我找到那块儿水晶 |
[40:22] | – Brother… …- it’ll open up a whole new world. | -修士 -它将展示给你一个新天地 |
[40:24] | A tiny wonder. | 毫无疑问 |
[40:26] | Columbkille instructed that the crystal should never be used | 圣可伦巴指示我们不要轻易用水晶 |
[40:29] | unless the work is worthy of it. | 除非真到了它的用武之地 |
[40:32] | It has not been used since Iona. | 我从未在爱奥那岛使用它 |
[40:34] | What’s a crystal? | 水晶是什么 |
[40:36] | This is not a crystal, it’s the crystal! | 这不是块普通的水晶 |
[40:40] | The Eye of Columbkille. | 它是圣可伦巴之眼 |
[40:43] | Columbkille created over 300 books in his lifetime. | 圣可伦巴一生创作了三百多部著作 |
[40:48] | By his own hand. | 仅凭他的一双手 |
[40:50] | On his deathbed, he prayed that his apprentice | 临终前 他祈祷他的学徒 |
[40:52] | got a vision as clear and wonderful as his own. | 能有跟他一样清晰和瑰丽的视野 |
[40:56] | Then, as he drew his last breath, | 在他吐尽最后一口气之时 |
[40:59] | it dropped from his hand. | 那块水晶从他手里掉了出来 |
[41:01] | The Eye of Columbkille. | 这便是圣可伦巴之眼 |
[41:04] | Columbkille would want it to go to you. | 圣可伦巴也希望你能用到它 |
[41:08] | Where is it? | 那它在哪里呢 |
[41:09] | Sorry, Pangur. | 对不起 潘歌 |
[41:11] | Have you seen it? | 你看到它了吗 |
[41:13] | Where could it have… It’s lost. | 去哪儿了 找不到了 |
[41:17] | It’s all lost! | 它不见了 |
[41:19] | Where did you last have it? | 你最后一次见它是什么时候呢 |
[41:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:36] | If I could show the crystal to you, | 如果我拿那块水晶给你 |
[41:39] | all would become clear. | 一切就都会好起来 |
[41:42] | – But… – I… | -但是 -我 |
[41:43] | I can still continue my training, can’t I? | 那我还能不能继续学习这个呢 |
[41:46] | Have you ever studied the tiny pattern on a greenfly’s wing? | 你学过画蚜虫翅膀上细小的图案吗 |
[41:49] | – No. – And you never will without the crystal. | -没有 -没有那块水晶你永远也学不到 |
[41:53] | What if we pray for a miracle? | 我们祷告出现奇迹怎么样 |
[41:55] | Like Columbkille did? | 就像圣可伦巴一样 |
[41:58] | Some say that before the | 据说在那块水晶成为 |
[42:00] | crystal became known as the Eye of Columbkille, | 众所周知的圣可伦巴之眼前 |
[42:04] | it had an ancient name. | 它还有个古老的名字 |
[42:06] | Named for the creature that | 是根据一种生物命名的 |
[42:07] | Columbkille won the crystal from | 是圣可伦巴深入到一个它的 |
[42:09] | deep inside one of its dwelling places. | 洞穴得到的那块水晶 |
[42:14] | Crom Cruach! | 克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇 |
[42:15] | It was called the Eye of Crom Cruach. | 它被称为克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇之眼 |
[42:18] | Crom! | 克鲁姆 |
[42:19] | I can’t tell you which parts of this story are true | 我也分不清何处是真实的 |
[42:22] | and what parts are shrouded by the mists. | 何处是虚幻的 |
[42:27] | Oh, there’s nothing in this life but mist. | 生活处处都是虚幻啊 |
[42:31] | We’re only here for a short while. | 我们不过是匆匆的过客 |
[42:53] | Don’t worry, Pangur. I won’t be alone. | 不用担心 潘歌 我会没事的 |
[43:12] | You’ve been forbidden to leave the abbey. | 你已经被禁足不能离开修道院了 |
[43:15] | Now you are also forbidden to enter the scriptorium. | 现在你连缮写室也不准去 |
[43:18] | Please, Uncle, you don’t understand. | 求你了 叔叔 你不明白 |
[43:20] | Oh, I understand perfectly well! | 我清楚得很 |
[43:23] | No more excursions, no more scriptorium | 不准离开教堂 不准踏入缮写室 |
[43:26] | and no more Brother Aidan. | 也不准去找艾丹修士 |
[43:29] | No. | 不 |
[43:33] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[43:36] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[43:38] | I can’t give up the book, Uncle. | 我必须完成那本书 叔叔 |
[43:40] | If you looked at just one page, you’d see why. | 哪怕你就看一眼 你就会理解我了 |
[43:43] | You’ve forgotten how important it is. | 你忘了那本书有多重要 |
[43:45] | All you want for us is this wall. | 你就只会让我们筑这堵墙 |
[43:48] | Brother Aidan said you were an illuminator once. | 艾丹修士说你以前也是绘经师 |
[43:50] | – He said… – That’s enough! | -他说 -够了 |
[43:56] | If I can’t trust you to stay out of harm’s way, | 如果我不相信你能远离歧途 |
[43:59] | you’ll have to remain here until you see sense. | 你就必须关在这里直到醒悟 |
[44:20] | Cellach, please, don’t blame the boy. | 西勒 请你别责怪那个孩子 |
[44:23] | I’ll have a talk with him and… | 我会和他谈的 |
[44:24] | You’ll do no such thing. | 你才不会这么干呢 |
[44:26] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[44:27] | Brother Tang will bring him his meals | 唐修士会负责给他送饭的 |
[44:29] | and once there is nothing left here to distract him… | 只要这里没有任何使他分心的东西 |
[44:33] | Let me keep the book, Cellach. | 把书给我 西勒 |
[44:35] | It was entrusted to me. | 它是托我保管的 |
[44:38] | Have it then. | 那你拿着吧 |
[44:41] | But on the condition that | 但有一个条件 |
[44:42] | you leave Kells with the first thaw of spring. | 春天一到 你就得离开凯尔斯 |
[45:37] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[45:45] | Aisling! | 艾什灵 |
[45:53] | How can I get you out? | 我怎么才能救你出去呢 |
[45:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:57] | The tower is locked. | 这个塔是锁着的 |
[45:59] | And my door is bolted from the outside. | 我的门也是外面反锁的 |
[46:03] | The key is in the Abbot’s room. | 钥匙在院长的房间 |
[46:06] | Maybe you can take a message to Brother Aidan. | 也许你能给艾丹修士带个口信 |
[46:36] | You must go where I cannot | 你要去到我去不了的地方 |
[46:46] | Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban | 潘歌嘭 潘歌嘭 |
[47:06] | Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban | 潘歌嘭 潘歌嘭 |
[47:30] | You must go where I cannot | 你要去到我去不了的地方 |
[47:39] | Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban | 潘歌嘭 潘歌嘭 |
[48:13] | Why did the Abbot put you in there? | 为什么院长把你关在那里啊 |
[48:15] | – Because I disobeyed him. – Why? | -因为我违背了他 -为什么 |
[48:19] | Look! | 你看 |
[48:21] | The Eye of Crom! | 克鲁姆之眼 |
[48:22] | No, it’s a crystal. | 不 这该是块水晶 |
[48:25] | I think there’s one in the Dark One’s cave. | 我觉得在黑暗洞穴里就有一块这样的水晶 |
[48:27] | I have to go there. | 我必须去 |
[48:29] | No, Brendan, it’s tricking you. | 不 布兰登 这是骗你的 |
[48:32] | You should have stayed in your tower. | 你该呆在塔里的 |
[48:34] | Crom Cruach took my people, it took my mother. | 克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇让我失去子民和母亲 |
[48:39] | It takes everything. You will die! | 它让我失去了一切 你会送命的 |
[48:43] | Aisling, if I don’t try, | 艾什灵 如果不让我试试 |
[48:45] | the book will never be complete. | 那本书就永远也完成不了 |
[48:55] | The book. | 那本书 |
[48:58] | All right then, I will help you. | 那好 我帮你 |
[49:31] | Aisling! This place is hurting you. | 艾什灵 你呆在这个地方很危险 |
[49:35] | You must go back. | 你快回去 |
[49:36] | I’ll find some other way. | 我会有其他办法的 |
[49:38] | I… I must help you. | 我一定得帮你 |
[49:52] | Please, Aisling, go now! | 求你了 艾什灵 快离开 |
[49:55] | Turn the darkness into light. | 你要变黑暗为光明 |
[52:36] | Aisling! | 艾什灵 |
[52:40] | Aisling! | 艾什灵 |
[53:04] | Old fools! Oh! | 老糊涂啊 |
[53:07] | Old fools should learn to keep quiet. | 老糊涂就该学乖 |
[53:10] | Unless young fools want to listen. | 除非小糊涂想向他学习 |
[53:13] | Ha! You’re here! How… How did you… | 你回来啦 你怎么 |
[53:17] | How did you get out of the tower? | 你怎么从塔里出来的 |
[53:19] | You must go back before the Abbot finds out. | 你必须在院长发现前回去 |
[53:22] | Look, look, this… This is not the place for you, lad, | 你瞧 这根本不是你待的地方 孩子 |
[53:24] | there is nothing for you here. | 这里没什么值得你留恋的 |
[53:26] | But you are here, the book is here | 可这里有你 有那本书 |
[53:29] | and the Eye is here. | 还有那块水晶啊 |
[53:42] | How is this possible? It was destroyed! | 这怎么可能呢 它不是被毁了吗 |
[53:45] | There is more than one story about the Eye. | 关于这水晶的传说可不只一个 |
[53:48] | There is more than one dwelling place for the Dark One. | 那黑暗者的居所也不止一个 |
[53:51] | And he had more than one eye. | 并且他的眼睛也不止一个 |
[53:54] | You entered one of the Dark One’s caves? | 你进入黑暗者的洞穴啦 |
[53:59] | You can’t find out everything from books, you know. | 书本不能解决一切问题 你知道的 |
[54:03] | And I think I read that once. | 我想我曾读到过这样一本书 |
[54:06] | Right, then, it is time to begin. | 那好 是时候开工了 |
[54:41] | Your breakfast, Abbot. | 您的早饭 院长 |
[54:44] | Take it to Brendan. | 给布兰登送去吧 |
[54:47] | See if… | 看他 |
[54:49] | see if he has come to his senses. | 看他想明白没有 |
[57:30] | It’s like heaven, no? | 就像天堂 不是吗 |
[57:32] | Heaven on Earth. | 人间天堂 |
[57:37] | Please… Please, Abbot, it’s my fault. | 求你了 求你了 院长 都是我的错 |
[57:42] | You little fool! | 你个笨蛋 |
[57:44] | The Northmen are upon us, and here you are drawing! | 北欧人马上攻来了 你却在这里作画 |
[57:51] | We have one day before the Vikings attack Kells! | 还有一天北方海盗就要攻上凯尔斯了 |
[57:54] | – The gate won’t hold. – We must… we must run from here! | -城门无法阻挡他们 -我们必须逃离这里 |
[57:56] | The gate will hold! | 城门可以阻挡海盗 |
[57:58] | You will lead the new refugees into the chapel. | 你领着难民躲到小教堂去 |
[58:00] | They can seek comfort there until the attackers move on. | 那里可保他们平安直到海盗们离开 |
[58:02] | Tang, tell villagers to stay in their huts. | 唐 告诉村民留在他们家里 |
[58:07] | Cellach. | 西勒 |
[58:09] | You’ll be safe in here with your precious book. | 你和你那本珍贵的书待在这里会没事的 |
[59:32] | No, not yet! | 不 不可能这么快 |
[59:38] | Stay inside! | 待在里面 |
[1:00:11] | Tang! Open the door! | 唐 把门打开 |
[1:00:15] | Into the tower! | 进塔里去 |
[1:00:28] | One at a time! | 一次一个 |
[1:00:30] | The steps aren’t strong enough! | 台阶不够结实啊 |
[1:00:34] | Tang, there are too many! | 唐 人太多了 |
[1:00:39] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:00:53] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[1:01:01] | Brendan! | 布兰登 |
[1:01:46] | Ink! We have to make ink! | 油墨 我们必须把油墨做出来 |
[1:01:48] | Brendan, wait, wait, wait. We can’t… | 布兰登 等等 我们不能 |
[1:01:50] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:02:17] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[1:02:21] | No! | 不要 |
[1:02:24] | No! We must save him! | 不 我们必须救他 |
[1:02:26] | Quickly, Brendan, | 快点 布兰登 |
[1:02:27] | where is the secret passage to the forest? | 去森林的密道在哪里 |
[1:02:29] | We have to save him! | 我们必须救他 |
[1:02:31] | We can’t help him now. | 我们现在帮不了他 |
[1:02:38] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[1:03:23] | We… we cannot stop. | 我们不能停 |
[1:03:28] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[1:03:30] | The Northmen left no one on Iona, | 北欧人是不会在爱奥那岛上留活口的 |
[1:03:32] | they will leave no one in Kells. | 所有凯尔斯的人都活不成 |
[1:03:35] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[1:03:36] | He lived to protect you. | 他活着是为了保护你 |
[1:03:37] | The only way he knew how. | 这是他唯一能做的 |
[1:03:40] | Now, I must protect you | 现在我必须保护你 |
[1:03:44] | for Cellach and for the book. | 为了西勒也为了那本书 |
[1:03:58] | Brendan! | 布兰登 |
[1:05:26] | Aisling! | 艾什灵 |
[1:05:35] | We have to keep running, Brendan, | 我们不能停 布兰登 |
[1:05:37] | and hope that we are fast enough. | 希望我们跑得够快 |
[1:06:00] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[1:06:08] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[1:06:13] | Tang, leave me be. | 唐 别管我了 |
[1:06:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:06:18] | Leave me be. | 别管我了 |
[1:06:26] | You are the Abbot of Kells! | 你是凯尔斯的院长啊 |
[1:06:30] | You must get up! | 你要挺住 |
[1:08:11] | The book was never meant to be hidden away behind walls, | 这本书本不该被藏起来 |
[1:08:15] | locked away from the world which inspired its creation. | 远离那个曾激发了创作它的灵感的世界 |
[1:08:19] | Brendan, you must take the book to the people | 布兰登 你要把这本书传播给大众 |
[1:08:23] | so that they may have hope. | 这样他们也会心存希望 |
[1:08:25] | Let it light the way in these dark days of the Northmen. | 让这本书成为驱散海盗阴霾日子的希望之光 |
[1:09:11] | Aisling? | 是艾什灵吗 |
[1:09:15] | Aisling? | 是艾什灵吗 |
[1:09:31] | I’m so tired. | 我好累啊 |
[1:09:33] | Please, Abbot, you must take your rest. | 院长 请你一定注意休息 |
[1:09:35] | Rest? With our most important treasure destroyed? | 休息吗 让我们最重要的宝贝毁于他手吗 |
[1:09:41] | But how was I to know? | 但我又知道什么呢 |
[1:09:43] | How could I know he would perish? | 我怎么知道它有没有被毁呢 |
[1:09:46] | Please, Abbot. | 求你了 院长 |
[1:09:53] | He was only a boy. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[1:10:07] | Angel of Darkness! | 黑暗天使 |
[1:10:09] | Not yet! | 别 |
[1:10:12] | I need time! | 我需要时间 |
[1:10:33] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[1:10:38] | Brendan? | 布兰登吗 |
[1:10:44] | It is a dream. | 一定是在做梦 |
[1:10:48] | This is no dream. | 这不是做梦 |
[1:10:51] | I’m so happy to find you here. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[1:10:54] | I thought I’d lost you a long time ago. | 我以为很早之前就失去你了 |
[1:10:58] | Brendan, | 布兰登 |
[1:11:00] | you were only a boy. | 你那时还只是个孩子 |
[1:11:02] | All those innocents lost. | 所有那些无辜送命的人 |
[1:11:06] | All my fault. | 都是因为我啊 |
[1:11:07] | Please, Uncle, | 别这样 叔叔 |
[1:11:09] | do not distress yourself. | 别责怪自己了 |
[1:11:10] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:11:12] | I have no time, Brendan. | 我时日不多了 布兰登 |
[1:11:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:11:17] | About Kells, about Aidan, | 关于凯尔斯 关于艾丹修士 |
[1:11:20] | about the book. I shouldn’t have. | 关于那本书 我不该阻止你的 |
[1:11:25] | This is all I have left. | 全在这里了 |
[1:11:30] | It is the only comfort I have in this world. | 这是我在这世上唯一的安慰了 |
[1:11:33] | Brother Aidan was right. | 艾丹修士说的对 |
[1:11:37] | And I tried to stop him. | 我竟然试图阻止他 |
[1:11:40] | Aidan never paid you much heed, Uncle. | 艾丹修士从没怪过你 叔叔 |
[1:11:44] | Well, I suppose not. | 我希望他没有 |
[1:11:49] | Brother Aidan lived to see his work passed on and completed. | 艾丹修士看到了他的书被完成被传承 |
[1:12:10] | The Book of Iona! | 爱奥那之书 |
[1:12:12] | The Book of Kells? | 凯尔斯之书 |
[1:12:16] | The Book of Kells. | 凯尔斯之书 |