时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I presume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother. | 我想我不幸要和我母亲说话 |
[00:05] | I have come to heal our family. | 我是来治愈我们的家 |
[00:06] | I’d prefer you both to join me against our mother, | 我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲 |
[00:09] | but I’ll happily settle for one or the other. | 但有一个人加入我也很高兴 |
[00:11] | It is time you bring Camille in. | 是时候把卡米尔带过来了 |
[00:13] | Esther prepared your body | 埃丝特准备让别人 |
[00:14] | for someone to jump into. | 进入你的身体 |
[00:16] | She was preparing you for Rebekah. | 她是想把你当做丽贝卡的容器 |
[00:18] | I have the baby, and we’re on the run. | 宝宝在我这 我们正在逃亡 |
[00:19] | Esther found us. | 埃斯特找到我们了 |
[00:21] | Then she made an offer to make us all mortal again. | 她提议让我们重新做回人类 |
[00:25] | We mustn’t let the world ever hurt her. | 我们一定不能让这世界伤害她 |
[00:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:29] | Those daggers don’t work on Klaus. | 这样的匕首是杀不死克劳斯的 |
[00:31] | It’s not impossible to change | 或许我们 |
[00:32] | the dagger itself, so here. | 可以去改变匕首本身 给你 |
[00:34] | That’s a giant diamond. | 那钻石可真够大的 |
[00:36] | It’s a paragon diamond. | 这是一颗完美钻石 |
[00:37] | Use them to conduct power. | 可以用来传输能量 |
[00:38] | Klaus, there’s something I need to tell you. | 克劳斯 有件事我得告诉你 |
[00:40] | You can tell me on the way. | 你可以在路上说 |
[00:41] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[00:43] | To see our daughter. | 见我们的女儿 |
[01:13] | All right, darling. You know what to look for. | 好了 亲爱的 你知道要找什么 |
[01:43] | You sly old bat. | 你这个狡猾的老太婆 |
[01:45] | Clean up. Meet me in the cemetery. | 收拾干净 在墓地跟我碰头 |
[01:47] | This little beauty and I have a date with a dagger. | 我跟这小美人得先去找把匕首 |
[01:52] | You’re looking very dapper this evening, Kol. | 你今晚看起来特别开心啊 科尔 |
[01:54] | Though gloves without a tailcoat. | 不穿燕尾服还带手套 |
[01:56] | Unusual, wouldn’t you say, Klaus? | 似乎有些不寻常啊 不是吗 克劳斯 |
[01:58] | I would unless of course the gloves | 没错 除非这手套 |
[02:00] | are utilitarian in nature. | 还有别的用处 |
[02:02] | I didn’t realize you two lovebirds | 我不知道你们小俩口 |
[02:03] | were interested in fashion. | 还对时尚感兴趣 |
[02:04] | Oh, I can take it or leave it. | 我也就一般般吧 |
[02:06] | Mayor Behrman on the other hand, | 但伯尔曼市长就不同了 |
[02:08] | now his style is impeccable, | 他的品味简直无可挑剔 |
[02:10] | especially under present duress. | 尤其是在当前的压力之下 |
[02:12] | Do you know he came to me very concerned | 你知道吗 他最近来找过我 |
[02:14] | about the rash of thefts in the city? | 十分忧心如今城市里盛行的盗窃案 |
[02:16] | So I put Marcel on it. | 于是我让马塞尔去处理 |
[02:18] | And after a little digging, I formed a theory | 经过一番调查之后 我对窃贼是谁 |
[02:20] | as to the culprit, so we followed our suspect. | 大概有了轮廓 于是我们就跟踪这个嫌犯 |
[02:23] | And he led us here to the mansion | 而他带我们来到了这里 刚去世不久的 |
[02:26] | of the recently deceased dowager Fauline. | 贵族遗孀 弗琳的大宅 |
[02:30] | She was famous for her collection of rare and priceless jewels, | 她生前以收藏稀有无价的珠宝闻名 |
[02:34] | most notably of course the perfect paragon diamond. | 其中最著名的当然要数完美钻石了 |
[02:40] | Hand it over, Kol. | 交出来 科尔 |
[02:59] | – Kol! – Get us out of here! | -科尔 -放我们出去 |
[03:04] | Oh, I wouldn’t bother waiting for them. | 如果我是你 就不会等她们了 |
[03:07] | You see, those women are never leaving that house again. | 这些女人再也别想出房子一步 |
[03:11] | Merry Christmas, brother. | 圣诞快乐 弟弟 |
[03:34] | Well, isn’t this place rather nice? | 这地方还真不错啊 不是吗 |
[03:36] | Nik must have compelled a wine lover | 尼克一定是催眠了一个红酒爱好者 |
[03:38] | to keep it up | 帮他打理房子 |
[03:39] | because I found a 2005 Bordeaux. | 因为我找到了一瓶2005年的波尔多 |
[03:41] | Fancy a sip? | 想试试吗 |
[03:42] | I appreciate the sentiment, Rebekah, | 谢谢你的好意 丽贝卡 |
[03:44] | but I do recognize when I’m being handled with kid gloves. | 但没记错的话 我还得负责照看孩子 |
[03:49] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[03:50] | Patronized. | 特别窝心 |
[03:55] | I am here to protect you. | 我是来保护你的 |
[03:57] | I know you mean to, Elijah. | 我知道你是好意 以利亚 |
[03:59] | And yet you found it necessary to render me unconscious | 但你还是坚持要把我打晕 |
[04:01] | before bringing me here. | 才带我到这来 |
[04:02] | Well, you weren’t yourself, | 你当时根本不像平常的你 |
[04:03] | and I needed to get us out of that diner. | 我得让咱们尽快离开那间餐厅 |
[04:06] | What happened back there? | 你当时怎么了 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | Niklaus sent me to protect Hope. | 尼克劳斯让我保护霍普 |
[04:17] | My job is to keep her safe. | 我的任务就是保护她的安全 |
[04:25] | Pwoteje sa. | [咒语] |
[04:26] | Scandalum subsisto venenatis. | [咒语] |
[04:31] | Impedit l’ecoulement. | [咒语] |
[04:37] | It’s finished, but I’m worried it’s not enough | 完成了 但我担心这仍不足以 |
[04:39] | to protect Cami’s body from Esther’s magic. | 保护卡米的身体抵御埃斯特的魔法 |
[04:41] | I might know a way to distract you | 我或许有个好主意 |
[04:42] | from your troubled mind. | 能分散你的注意力 |
[04:45] | You can take this seriously, | 你可以认真对待这件事 |
[04:46] | or I can lock you in a coffin | 或者我也可以 |
[04:47] | like your brother Finn if you prefer. | 把你锁进棺材 像你的哥哥芬恩一样 |
[04:49] | Oh. No. I’d prefer you to bugger off | 多谢了 我更希望你别来烦我们 |
[04:52] | because this spell needs time to cook in peace. | 这咒语需要一些时间才能生效 |
[04:54] | Cami doesn’t have time. | 卡米没有时间了 |
[04:56] | Esther can jump anybody into her body right now. | 如今埃斯特能让任何人占领她的躯体 |
[04:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but she’s not gonna jump anybody, is she? | 我知道 但她不会给别人这个机会的 |
[05:01] | She’s gonna jump Rebekah, | 她是为丽贝卡而准备 |
[05:02] | who just happens to be miles away, | 如今她正在数英里之外 |
[05:04] | but fair dues, Marcel. | 但我理解你 马塞尔 |
[05:06] | Think I’d be a bit testy, too, | 是我也会坐立不安 |
[05:07] | if my old ex is about to jump into my new ex. | 如果我的旧前女友即将夺取新前女友的身体 |
[05:10] | I think that would be a bit, uh… | 我想那样一定会 |
[05:11] | Awkward? | 很尴尬 |
[05:13] | I was gonna say kinky, but… | 我是想说重口 但… |
[05:16] | I appreciate the chivalry, Marcel, | 谢谢你挺身而出 马塞尔 |
[05:17] | but he’ll have an easier time protecting me if he’s alive. | 但他得活着才能更好地保护我吧 |
[05:23] | Keep working. | 继续干活 |
[05:27] | What is it with you two? | 你们俩是怎么回事 |
[05:29] | It gets a bit old, | 过去的宿怨了 |
[05:31] | playing odd man out in my own family. | 我在自己的家人中总是不被接受 |
[05:33] | You know, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, | 你知道的 克劳斯 以利亚 丽贝卡 |
[05:35] | they were always a party of 3. | 他们三人总是形影不离 |
[05:38] | No room for me at the table. | 根本容不下我 |
[05:40] | There always seemed to be room for Marcel. | 但他们却总能接纳马塞尔 |
[05:44] | You know that diamond, the one that I showed you? | 你记得那个钻石吗 就是我给你看的那个 |
[05:47] | Well, that was the baby version. | 那只是迷你版的 |
[05:48] | The one that we need to do the dagger spell, | 如果我们要施匕首咒语 |
[05:50] | well it has to be a lot bigger. | 必须要一颗更大的 |
[05:52] | 100 years ago, I had it in my hand. | 一百年前 它曾经属于我 |
[05:55] | Then Marcel ratted me out to Klaus, | 但马塞尔向克劳斯告发了我 |
[05:57] | and they took it. | 抢走了钻石 |
[05:59] | He probably bloody well kept it. | 说不定就是被他藏了起来 |
[06:01] | So let’s steal it back. | 那我们去偷回来 |
[06:05] | It’s a good chance to snoop. | 现在是个调查的好机会 |
[06:07] | It’s like you’re in my mind, Davina Claire. | 你总能窥视我一切想法 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[06:25] | You’re making a mess of my werewolf sentries, Mikael. | 瞧瞧你把我的狼人卫兵弄成什么样了 迈克尔 |
[06:31] | And you’re up to your old tricks. | 看来你又玩起了那套旧把戏啊 |
[06:37] | Esther… | 埃斯特 |
[06:40] | I missed you, wife. | 我想你了 老婆 |
[06:44] | Have you missed me? | 你想我了吗 |
[06:45] | As much as you’ve missed me, I imagine. | 我想应该和你对我的想念一样多吧 |
[06:48] | That would explain why you brought your lover back | 所以你完全没有都没考虑 |
[06:50] | from the other side without so much as a thought of me. | 我的感受就复活了你的爱人吗 |
[06:54] | I will slaughter every single wolf I see | 我会宰了所有见到的狼人 |
[06:59] | until I am taken to the dog | 直到找到那只 |
[07:00] | you saw fit to bring back from the dead. | 你觉得应该复活的狗 |
[07:03] | You can stop looking for Ansel. | 你不用继续找安瑟尔了 |
[07:05] | Klaus killed him. | 克劳斯杀了他 |
[07:07] | Klaus may not be your blood, | 也许克劳斯不是你的亲儿子 |
[07:08] | be he certainly has picked up a few things from you along the way. | 但绝对还是遗传了你的某些属性的 |
[07:10] | Do not mention the bastard son! | 别跟我提那个私生子 |
[07:13] | Resolution through violence. | 用暴力解决一切问题 |
[07:15] | You are nothing if not consistent. | 你一直都如此 |
[07:18] | Go ahead. Strike me. | 来啊 打我 |
[07:20] | I imagine you’ve been waiting a thousand years to do so. | 我猜你已经忍了一千多年了吧 |
[07:32] | Now that you’ve got that out your system, | 现在你发泄完了 |
[07:35] | we have things to discuss | 有件关乎我们孩子的事 |
[07:37] | about our children. | 需要讨论 |
[07:41] | It’s all right, Elijah. | 没事的 以利亚 |
[07:43] | She won’t break. | 她不是玻璃娃娃 |
[07:45] | Everything you did was in the name of protecting her. | 你做的一切都是为了保护她 |
[07:47] | I’m not worried. | 我相信你不会伤害她 |
[07:52] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想错了吗 |
[07:55] | It’s bonfire season, and I am reviving a family tradition, | 篝火季节 所以我要恢复一个家族传统 |
[07:59] | especially since we’re all going to be together. | 再说我们马上也要团聚了 |
[08:01] | Only because we’re fleeing from one of our deranged parents, | 只是因为我们在躲一个疯狂的家长 |
[08:04] | another Mikaelson family tradition. | 算是另一个迈克尔森家族传统 |
[08:06] | It’s a peculiar thing | 真的很罕见 |
[08:09] | never to be tired yet forever exhausted | 从不疲倦的为相同的事 |
[08:11] | with the sameness of things. | 永远的劳心劳神着 |
[08:15] | Why is our family always at war? | 我们的家族为什么总在斗争中 |
[08:18] | I don’t know, but being away with her | 不知道 但和她一起离开 |
[08:21] | made me see things differently. | 让我对事情有了新的认识 |
[08:24] | We’re not so bad. | 我们也不是那么坏 |
[08:28] | Not the monsters that our parents think we are. | 不是我们的父母认为的禽兽 |
[09:54] | Curse on the first born? | 长子的诅咒 |
[09:55] | What the bloody hell is that supposed to be? | 那又是什么东西 |
[09:57] | Well, according to finn, our sister Freya | 芬恩说 我们的姐姐弗雷娅 |
[09:58] | didn’t die of plague. | 不是因为瘟疫死去了 |
[10:00] | She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, | 她是作为报酬被我们的姨妈达莉亚带走了 |
[10:03] | who then cursed all Mikaelson first borns | 之后她还给迈克尔森家族的所有长子 |
[10:06] | for eternity. | 加了个永恒的诅咒 |
[10:07] | Is any of this true? | 这都是真的吗 |
[10:08] | It is if we’re to believe Finn, | 相信芬恩 |
[10:10] | who learned it from that bastion of truth, our mother. | 也就是相信他的消息来源 我们的母亲 |
[10:12] | Well, no wonder Finn hates us. | 怪不得芬恩讨厌我们 |
[10:14] | He lost the sister he adored and instead | 失去了他喜欢的姐姐 |
[10:15] | got a judgy pack of siblings, | 换了一群烦人的弟弟妹妹 |
[10:17] | who found him unbearably dull. | 还被他们说自己无聊 |
[10:19] | Great. So is there any chance of us | 真好 很快我们是不是就 |
[10:20] | running into your loony aunt Dahlia anytime soon? | 会碰到你们的疯姨妈达莉亚了 |
[10:23] | Fable’s over a thousand years old. | 这故事都是一千多年前的事了 |
[10:26] | Dahlia’s long dead. | 达莉亚早死了 |
[10:27] | Like Esther? | 就像埃丝特吗 |
[10:30] | No one’s going to hurt Hope | 没人会伤害霍普 |
[10:31] | because no one’s going to find her. | 因为没人能够找到她 |
[10:33] | It’s enough wood, Rebekah. | 木头够多了 丽贝卡 |
[10:34] | You’ll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas. | 你要把整个倒霉的阿肯色州都烧掉了 |
[10:38] | Well, we’re just missing a key ingredient. | 现在只缺一个关键材料了 |
[10:39] | No, we’re not. | 不缺了 |
[10:40] | Yes, we are, Nik. Back me up, Elijah. | 缺 尼克 帮我说句话啊 以利亚 |
[10:43] | I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes. | 我猜尼克劳斯肯定宁愿被灰烬呛死 |
[10:45] | What are you all talking about? | 你们到底在说什么啊 |
[10:48] | Well, before we light it, | 在我们点燃篝火前 |
[10:49] | we write down our wishes for each other to burn for luck. | 我们会写下一个愿望 烧掉以祈求实现 |
[10:52] | It was Kol’s favorite part when were kids. | 小时候这是科尔最喜欢的部分了 |
[10:54] | Further evidence as to why we should ignore it. | 更证明了我们应该略过这个部分 |
[10:57] | Hope’s first bonfire season. | 这是霍普的第一个篝火季节 |
[10:59] | I like it. We’re doing it. | 我喜欢这个传统 就这么办吧 |
[11:07] | You ditched me. | 你丢下我先走了 |
[11:11] | You have my fake therapist locked in that coffin. | 你把我的假心理医生关在了那棺材里 |
[11:14] | What better way to spend | 还有更好的方式度过 |
[11:15] | my potential final hours. | 可能是我最后几小时的生命吗 |
[11:20] | Try not to think about it. | 试着忘记这事 |
[11:23] | I can’t help it, Marcel. | 我忍不住 马塞尔 |
[11:25] | At any moment, I could cease to exist, | 没准哪一刻 我就不复存在了 |
[11:27] | and the one person who can make a difference | 而唯一一个可能帮我的人 |
[11:30] | is 10 feet away and locked in a box. | 就锁在3米外的盒子里 |
[11:32] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[11:33] | You’re not talking to Finn. | 不要和芬恩谈 |
[11:34] | Maybe he’ll listen, maybe he’ll call his mom off. | 说不定他会听从 会劝他母亲住手呢 |
[11:37] | It’s a million to one, but it’s better than doing nothing. | 虽然可能性很小 但总比什么都不做好 |
[11:40] | I said no, Cami. | 我说了不行 卡米 |
[11:43] | Marcel, I am hours away from someone | 马塞尔 还有几个小时就有人 |
[11:46] | taking control of my body. | 要控制我的身体了 |
[11:48] | I highly suggest you avoid trying to control me | 我强烈建议你不要在它发生前 |
[11:51] | between now and then. | 还控制着我 |
[11:59] | Here. | 给 |
[12:02] | I’m holding a small child, Hayley. | 我正抱着一个小宝宝呢 海莉 |
[12:05] | This silly wish game will have to wait. | 现在没时间玩什么白痴许愿游戏 |
[12:07] | You write, I’ll hold. | 你来写 宝宝我抱着 |
[12:09] | You do realize it is not I who is to be the husband | 你意识到我不是那个会听任你颐指气使的 |
[12:11] | you can boss around. | 丈夫吧 |
[12:12] | You do realize I had to endure horrendous labor | 是你该意识到你抱着的那个宝宝是我 |
[12:15] | and actual death birthing the child that you’re holding. | 忍过可怕的分娩真正死掉一回才生下来的 |
[12:21] | Fine. | 你赢了 |
[12:25] | I wish you would tell Elijah | 我希望你能告诉以利亚 |
[12:27] | you’re marrying your werewolf suitor, | 你打算嫁给你那个狼人求婚者 |
[12:29] | at which point I will pour him a scotch | 然后我会给他倒杯威士忌 |
[12:32] | and congratulate him on the bullet he dodged. | 庆祝他没有走进婚姻的坟墓 |
[12:47] | I’m only doing this because it means so much to you, | 我这么做完全是因为这对你意义重大 |
[12:50] | but if it’s not safe, I’m staying, | 但如果不安全 我就留下 |
[12:52] | Not to control you, to protect you. | 不是为了控制你 是为了保护你 |
[12:55] | He won’t talk to me if you’re here, Marcel, | 你在他是不会跟我好好谈的 马塞尔 |
[12:57] | and he’s in no shape to pick a fight. | 而且他现在也没能力跟人动手 |
[13:15] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在门外 |
[13:19] | I’m not much of a cook, | 我不算什么大厨 |
[13:19] | but I do make a mean grilled cheese. | 但是我做的奶酪三明治真的很好吃 |
[13:24] | You’re a compassionate woman, Camille. | 你是个善良的女人 卡米尔 |
[13:27] | It’s your fatal flaw, | 这是你命定的缺陷 |
[13:29] | and it will be your downfall. | 也将给你带来死亡 |
[13:32] | Well, that got dark fast. | 话锋真是急转直下啊 |
[13:35] | Come on. Eat. You must be starving. | 好了 吃吧 你肯定饿了吧 |
[13:38] | I will not be tempted by your beauty, | 我不会被你的美丽打动 |
[13:40] | nor will I be blinded by your empathy. | 也不会因为同情而失去判断 |
[13:45] | You don’t leave a girl much wiggle room. | 你都不给女生留点商量余地啊 |
[13:48] | I would appeal to your morals, | 我是想用道德来劝你的 |
[13:50] | but those seem to be all over the map. | 但你的底线好像不是很高 |
[13:51] | I’m not the one who was sleeping with one vampire | 我又不是那个一边和一个吸血鬼上床 |
[13:53] | while half in love with another. | 同时秘密地爱着另一个 |
[13:57] | Your morality is a moving target. | 你的道德准则游离不定 |
[13:59] | Mine is not. | 我的可不一样 |
[14:00] | You believe people can change. | 你相信人是可以改变的 |
[14:02] | You’re still seeking out Klaus’ redemption | 你还试图寻找克劳斯的救赎 |
[14:04] | as if that were a thing that was even possible. | 就像那有可能似的 |
[14:05] | Elijah seeks it out. | 以利亚也在寻找 |
[14:07] | Even my own mother seeks it out, | 就连我母亲也在寻找 |
[14:10] | but I do not believe in redemption. | 但我不相信救赎 |
[14:14] | I believe in right and wrong. | 我相信对与错 |
[14:16] | I believe in good and evil. | 正义和邪恶 |
[14:22] | Maybe in some comic book universe… | 也许在漫画的世界里 |
[14:24] | You don’t even see it, but I’m trying to help people like you. | 你根本不愿看清 但我是在帮你这样的人 |
[14:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[14:29] | That is to your peril because when I’m free | 那会导致你的灭亡 因为我一旦重获自由 |
[14:32] | I will not stop until every single vampire | 我会杀尽新奥尔良所有的吸血鬼 |
[14:34] | in New Orleans has ceased to exist, | 誓不罢休 |
[14:36] | and I will show no mercy to anyone | 那些愿意与他们为伍的人 |
[14:39] | who dares stand with them. | 我也不会放过 |
[14:43] | Not even you. | 即使那人是你 |
[14:49] | Lock him back up. | 把他锁回去 |
[15:17] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | What is it you see when you go away like that? | 你走神的时候都看到了些什么 |
[15:33] | Things I’ve done, | 我做过的事 |
[15:35] | images of who I was. | 我曾经的样子 |
[15:40] | A lovely gift from mother. | 母亲送的一份”好礼” |
[15:43] | I can’t turn it off. | 我无法让它停止 |
[15:45] | I suppose it’s her way of demonstrating | 我想这是她想以这种方式 |
[15:47] | I’d be better off taking her deal. | 说服我接受她的条件 |
[15:49] | To leave your body behind? | 放弃你的身体吗 |
[15:52] | To start over, | 重新开始 |
[15:55] | to live a mortal life, | 体验凡人的人生 |
[15:56] | Have a child of my own if I choose. | 如果我想的话 还能有自己的孩子 |
[15:58] | Cursed as your first born | 作为你的第一个孩子 承受诅咒吗 |
[16:00] | If we’re to believe the story. | 如果我们相信那故事是真的话 |
[16:01] | Not if I am no longer Mikaelson blood. | 如果我不再是迈克尔森家族的人就没有问题 |
[16:04] | See, this is the beauty of mother, Rebekah. | 看 这就是母亲的好处 丽贝卡 |
[16:06] | Sometimes, even her darkest deeds | 有时候 即使是她最黑暗的举动 |
[16:09] | possess a logic that’s difficult to refute. | 往往都带有难以拒绝的逻辑 |
[16:16] | It’s a lovely fantasy, Elijah. | 这是个美好的幻想 以利亚 |
[16:17] | Rebekah, you and I both know what mother is capable of. | 丽贝卡 你我都知道母亲的能耐 |
[16:20] | Now I do wonder if she would relent and leave us be. | 我很怀疑她是否会放过我们 |
[16:26] | Now what if all that mother needs is a victory. | 如果母亲要的只是胜利呢 |
[16:29] | Let her find it somewhere else. | 让她到别处找去 |
[16:32] | Besides, she wants all 3 of us. | 而且 她想要我们三个人 |
[16:33] | She has Kol, she has Finn. | 她已经有科尔和芬恩了 |
[16:36] | Perhaps in the end, a simple majority will do. | 也许到最后 她会满足于大多数 |
[17:00] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[17:06] | I was lot better looking back then. | 我那时候帅多了 |
[17:07] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[17:09] | What about Rebekah? | 你和丽贝卡关系如何 |
[17:11] | You never talk about her. | 你从未提起过她 |
[17:13] | There’s not much to say really. | 没什么好说的 |
[17:14] | She was always their girl. | 她一直与他们为伍 |
[17:15] | There was one time, though, she did me a solid | 但又一次 她帮了我个忙 |
[17:18] | Back in Christmas 1914. | 那是1914年的圣诞节 |
[17:30] | Doing a bit of pilfering before cocktails? | 在鸡尾酒会前还得来点小偷小摸吗 |
[17:33] | Nik stole something that belongs to me. | 尼克从我这偷了点东西 |
[17:34] | I’m simply taking it back. | 我只是拿回来而已 |
[17:36] | And I’m simply going to tell Nik. | 而我也只是会告诉尼克而已 |
[17:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:42] | What if I said I’m close to finishing a dagger | 如果我说我很快就能研制出 |
[17:44] | that would work on him? | 能制住他的匕首呢 |
[17:45] | You wouldn’t dare use it. | 你绝对不敢用 |
[17:47] | Why? It’s no more than he’s done to us. | 为什么 这跟他对我们做的事比起来不算什么 |
[17:49] | You’ve suffered at his hands more than anyone, | 你在他手下受的罪比任何人都多 |
[17:52] | and it’s not like we’d be killing him, | 而且我们又不会把他杀了 |
[17:54] | just giving you some time to be with Marcel. | 只是让你有时间跟马塞尔在一起 |
[17:57] | You’re entirely serious. | 你是认真的 |
[17:59] | Haven’t we both earned the right | 我们都有权利不再继续 |
[18:00] | to live out of his shadow? | 生活在他的阴影下 不是吗 |
[18:03] | Are you with me, sister? | 你愿意帮我吗 妹妹 |
[18:08] | You can count me in, but do hurry downstairs. | 算上我 但还是赶紧下来吧 |
[18:10] | Throw on one of Nik’s jackets. | 穿上尼克的外套下来 |
[18:11] | He’ll notice your absence if you’re late. | 如果你来晚了他会发现你不见了的 |
[18:19] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[18:21] | Wonder if it will work. | 不知道还能不能用 |
[18:22] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[18:24] | Come on. Let’s try. | 来嘛 来试试 |
[18:24] | Hey, Nik.Do you think you can cram us into a selfie? | 尼克 你能把我们都照进去吗 |
[18:27] | Well, Niklaus is the virtuoso of cramming his siblings | 尼克劳斯最擅长把他的兄弟姐妹 |
[18:30] | into confined spaces. | 关进狭小的空间了 |
[18:31] | I’m so glad I traveled hundreds of miles | 我好高兴 千里迢迢 |
[18:34] | to visit my mentally ill brother, | 来探望有精神病的哥哥 |
[18:35] | only to have him insult me to my face. | 却被他当面侮辱 |
[18:37] | Oh, come on. Just take the picture. | 拜托 赶紧照相吧 |
[18:47] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[18:48] | I wish that it could always be like this. | 我希望一直都能这样 |
[18:51] | If wishes were horses. | 如果愿望是马 |
[18:54] | Beggars would ride. | 连乞丐都能骑了 |
[19:00] | You realize we’ll have to burn it. | 你们知道我们得烧掉照片 |
[19:04] | You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah, | 你想让我为家族许愿 丽贝卡 |
[19:06] | I wish it didn’t have to be like this, but it does. | 我希望我们不必如此 但事实摆在眼前 |
[19:12] | We can’t risk it falling into the wrong hands. | 我们不能冒险让这照片落入他人之手 |
[19:35] | No. This-this isn’t right. | 不 这样不行 |
[19:40] | We deserve this. We’ve earned this. | 我们值得这样的生活 这是我们争取来的 |
[19:45] | I won’t let it slip away. | 我不会在让它溜走 |
[19:54] | I know what to do to stop Esther. | 我知道怎么可以阻止埃丝特 |
[19:55] | Rebekah, no. | 丽贝卡 不要 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna take her deal, | 我会接受她的条件 |
[19:59] | and when I do, | 在她施法时 |
[20:01] | I’m taking her down with me. | 我会拉着她同归于尽 |
[20:20] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[20:21] | She will be distracted during the spell. | 她施法时会无暇顾他 |
[20:23] | She’ll be vulnerable. | 她会很脆弱 |
[20:24] | No. If we kill her, she body jumps. | 不 如果我们杀了她 她会换一个人附体 |
[20:26] | Then stop her from jumping. | 那就别让她附身 |
[20:27] | If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping, | 如果我知道怎么能不让她换人附身 |
[20:29] | don’t you think I would have happily murdered her ages ago? | 你不觉得我早八百年就会杀了她吗 |
[20:31] | Well, ages ago, | 但在这之前 |
[20:31] | you didn’t have a harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch. | 你没有收获祭女孩和迈克尔森家的巫师 |
[20:34] | Kol knows all of her tricks. | 她的法术科尔都会 |
[20:35] | Are you both insane? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[20:36] | Hardly, Elijah. It was your idea. | 才不是 以利亚 这是你的主意 |
[20:39] | You were tre one who said she needed a win, | 是你说她需要胜利 |
[20:41] | and if we get this right, then she’ll have one. | 如果我们能成功 她就赢了 |
[20:43] | And if we do it wrong, | 如果我们失败了呢 |
[20:44] | you’re no longer in your own body. | 你就不在自己的身体里了 |
[20:46] | Would that be the worst thing? | 这有那么糟糕吗 |
[20:48] | You were ready to do it yourself. | 你本来也打算这么做 |
[20:51] | It was a foolish moment, | 那时是我一时犯傻 |
[20:53] | and one that you sagely dissuaded me from. | 幸好你明智地劝阻了我 |
[20:56] | Hopefully, we’ll get lucky | 希望我们运气好 |
[20:57] | and stop the spell before I jump. | 能在我附身前停止咒语 |
[20:59] | And if we’re not, you get what you always wanted. | 如果运气不好 你就能得到你一直想要的 |
[21:03] | I mean, that’s what you’re saying, isn’t it? | 我是说 这是你的意思 对吗 |
[21:05] | You’re willing to lose. | 你甘愿失败 |
[21:06] | I’m willing to risk losing, yes. | 我甘意冒失败的风险 没错 |
[21:10] | Well, we need to find someone for her to jump into, | 那么 我们要找到让她附身的人 |
[21:12] | someone anonymous, someone who could disappear with Hope. | 不知名的人 这样就能带着霍普消失 |
[21:15] | Rebekah, we’ve been together for centuries. | 丽贝卡 我们在一起几个世纪 |
[21:17] | If you were human… | 如果你变成了人类 |
[21:19] | When I’m old and wrinkly, | 等我老了 爬满皱纹了 |
[21:20] | You can dump me back into my old body. | 你可以把我拉回原来的身体里 |
[21:22] | Nik already has a coffin he can stall me in. | 尼克那已经有了存放我的棺材 |
[21:25] | But to trust Kol? | 但是要信任科尔 |
[21:27] | It’s not about trust, Elijah. | 这跟信任无关 以利亚 |
[21:28] | It’s about finding the proper leverage. | 这是为了找到适当的筹码 |
[21:31] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[21:32] | Kol will do what’s best for Kol. | 科尔会把自己利益放在首位 |
[21:36] | We just have to meet his price. | 我们只需要满足他的条件 |
[21:39] | Be happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:41] | In exchange for what? | 以什么做交换呢 |
[21:42] | From all the sneaking around today, | 你今天鬼鬼祟祟了这么久 |
[21:43] | you’re clearly in need of something. | 显然是想在找些什么 |
[21:45] | If you want me to find a new body for Rebekah, | 如果你想我替丽贝卡找一具新身体 |
[21:47] | I want the Fauline diamond you stole from me back in 1914. | 你得把1914年偷走的那颗弗琳钻石还我 |
[21:51] | What do you plan to do with it? | 你要拿它做什么 |
[21:53] | Does it matter? | 跟你有关系吗 |
[21:54] | Well, it will matter to Klaus. | 跟克劳斯有关系 |
[21:57] | You see, I could fib here, | 听着 我可以说实话 |
[21:59] | But I want to be on the up about it. | 但我也需要你对我坦诚一些 |
[22:02] | I need a weapon I can use to protect myself | 我需要一个能对抗克劳斯的武器 |
[22:05] | against Klaus, | 来保护自己 |
[22:06] | And the diamond helps me make it. | 而那颗钻石能帮我制作这武器 |
[22:08] | It’s not kill him. | 这不是为了杀他 |
[22:09] | Simply a matter of self-defense, | 纯粹是为了自我保护 |
[22:11] | only to be use out of absolute necessity. | 万不得已的情况才会用 |
[22:16] | It’s a fair trade, Marcel. | 公平的交易呢 马塞尔 |
[22:17] | I get free of the whackadoodle mum, | 我摆脱了巫师母亲 |
[22:19] | I acquire the means by which to defend myself | 我得要求一个 |
[22:22] | against a volatile brother, | 对抗我喜怒无常的哥哥的方法 |
[22:23] | should the need arise, and, uh, well, | 一旦有需要的话 那么 |
[22:27] | if all goes well, perhaps you’ll let me near Davina | 如果顺利 可能你会允许我靠近达维娜 |
[22:29] | without bodily harm. | 而不把我揍死 |
[22:31] | So should I call him back, or should you? | 要我回他电话吗 还是你来 |
[22:39] | You are mad to give Kol that diamond. | 你一定是疯了 才会把钻石给科尔 |
[22:41] | Our little brother has been plotting against me for years, | 我这弟弟谋划对抗我很多年了 |
[22:43] | and he hasn’t got a lick of it right. | 但至今一无所获 |
[22:46] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险一试 |
[22:47] | Do you know what to do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[22:50] | Yes, but if it doesn’t go to plan, | 是的 但若事非所愿 |
[22:52] | will you handle my body with care, please? | 你能照顾好我的身体吗 |
[22:55] | I may miss the old model. | 我也许会想念原来的身体 |
[22:57] | If everything goes south, | 一旦事情不对劲 |
[22:59] | I’ll be there to pull you out. | 我会及时赶到 救你出来 |
[23:02] | We just have to take Esther down before she body jumps. | 我们要埃丝特附身之前打败她 |
[23:06] | I don’t want all of this to have been for nothing. | 我不想一切付诸东流 |
[23:11] | You and I on the same team. | 我们居然在同一阵营里 |
[23:13] | It must be Christmas. | 今天一定是圣诞节 |
[23:25] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[23:29] | It’s so quiet with Klaus and Rebekah gone. | 克劳斯跟丽贝卡走后 这里变得好安静 |
[23:34] | So we didn’t get to say our wishes. | 我们没来得及许愿 |
[23:38] | Can I tell you mine? | 我能告诉你我的吗 |
[23:41] | It’s a hope actually | 其实是一份希望 |
[23:44] | that you’ll understand what I have to tell you. | 希望你能理解我要告诉的事 |
[23:48] | What is it? | 什么 |
[23:49] | My wolves — I think I figured out | 我的狼族 我想我找到了 |
[23:51] | a way to release them from the witches. | 将他们从女巫手里解救出来的办法 |
[23:55] | They could control their turning without the rings | 他们不靠戒指也能控制变身 |
[23:58] | and bring peace to our home | 让家园恢复安宁 |
[24:00] | So that Hope could return to us… | 好让霍普可以回到我们身边 |
[24:07] | But there’s a catch. | 但这是有条件的 |
[24:11] | I have to marry Jackson. | 我得嫁给杰克逊 |
[24:16] | It’s, uh, a mystical ceremony | 这是一种神秘的仪式 |
[24:19] | and an alpha bonding ritual. | 首领结合的仪式 |
[24:24] | Elijah, | 以利亚 |
[24:26] | I know that you and I haven’t been close recently, | 我知道 我们最近互相疏远 |
[24:28] | But… | 但是 |
[24:31] | You have to know that this isn’t about him. | 你要理解 这不是因为他 |
[24:34] | I don’t love Jackson, | 我不爱杰克逊 |
[24:38] | But at the same time, I couldn’t marry him | 然而同时 我不能嫁给他后 |
[24:42] | and still be involved with you. | 仍和你在一起 |
[24:48] | I don’t know. I should just… | 我不知道 我应该… |
[25:03] | Marry him. | 嫁给他吧 |
[25:06] | What? | 什么 |
[25:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:12] | The only way that the city will be safe for Hope’s return | 要让城市恢复安宁 好让霍普回家 |
[25:16] | is if you have unified your people | 就是你联合你的族人 |
[25:17] | and I have unified my own, | 我联合我的 |
[25:19] | and Davina will eventually lead her witches, | 达维娜最终会成为女巫们的首领 |
[25:22] | and whatever their goal may be, | 不管她们目的如何 |
[25:23] | she is no enemy to your child. | 她都不会是你孩子的敌人 |
[25:27] | Do what you need | 做你该做的 |
[25:29] | to bring your daughter home. | 让你孩子回家 |
[25:36] | This is my wish for you. | 这是我对你的心愿 |
[26:11] | Done! | 搞定了 |
[26:12] | As per request. | 按照要求 |
[26:14] | Miss Angelica Barker. | 安杰丽卡·贝克尔女士 |
[26:16] | Good cheek bones and a tummy | 漂亮的颧骨 还有平坦的腹部 |
[26:18] | you can bounce a quarter off. | 都可以在上面弹硬币了 |
[26:20] | She will be Rebekah’s new host body instead of Cami. | 她会代替卡米成为丽贝卡的新宿主 |
[26:24] | Who’s Angelica Barker? | 谁是安杰丽卡·贝克尔 |
[26:26] | One of my vampire potentials. | 某个我要改造成吸血鬼的人 |
[26:28] | Had to turn her down. She was too lost. | 不得不拒绝她 她太不知所措了 |
[26:30] | Does she know what’s about to happen to her? | 她知道接下来要发生的事吗 |
[26:32] | It’s better when they don’t know, luv. | 有时不知情更好 亲爱的 |
[26:33] | Hopefully, we won’t have to use her. | 但愿我们用不上她 |
[26:36] | Hopefully, but then my mother | 但愿 但是我的母亲 |
[26:37] | is a wily and vindictive woman, | 是一个狡猾有复仇心重的女人 |
[26:40] | which is why I’ve got to ask something else of you. | 所以我想问你要一样别的东西 |
[26:43] | You’re already getting the diamond. | 你已经得到了钻石 |
[26:44] | Which I’m thrilled about, | 当然这让我很兴奋 |
[26:46] | but in order for me to help you, | 但是想要我帮助你们 |
[26:47] | I need access to my mother’s hourglass, | 我需要得到母亲的沙漏 |
[26:49] | which is in the lycee | 沙漏在学院里 |
[26:52] | with my mother. | 在我母亲手里 |
[26:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:54] | I haven’t been back in a while, | 我有一段时间没回去了 |
[26:56] | and the only way she won’t suspect me is | 而唯一不让她怀疑的方法 |
[26:57] | if I bring back the thing that I was sent to find. | 就是带回我被派去寻找的东西 |
[26:59] | And that thing is? | 而那个东西是 |
[27:04] | The white oak stake. | 白栎树木桩 |
[27:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:06] | Kaleb! | 卡莱布 |
[27:08] | Look. It’s the only way that she’s gonna trust me. | 听着 这是唯一让她相信我的方法 |
[27:10] | She doesn’t want to kill them. | 她不想杀了他们 |
[27:11] | She just wants to make sure that the weapon | 她只是想保证武器 |
[27:12] | doesn’t fall in the wrong hands. | 没落在敌人的手里 |
[27:17] | I swear as soon as she’s gone, | 我发誓只要她一死 |
[27:19] | I’ll give it right back to klaus. | 我就把它还给克劳斯 |
[27:20] | Like hell you will. | 你会才怪 |
[27:22] | Deal’s off. | 交易结束 |
[27:23] | Kol! | 科尔 |
[27:28] | Whatever grudges you hold against me, | 不管你对我有多愤恨 |
[27:31] | we are doing this for the good of our family. | 我们这么做是为了我们家好 |
[27:33] | Do I have your word that for once you will honor that? | 你能赌上名誉让我相信你一次吗 |
[27:38] | You have my word, Nik. | 我保证 尼克 |
[27:40] | Swear on the fate of us all. | 以我们的命运起誓 |
[27:44] | Take the stake. | 木桩拿去吧 |
[27:52] | I wooed her, I won her. | 我追求她 赢得了她的心 |
[27:56] | Took a while, but in the end, | 花了点时间 但最后 |
[27:58] | she handed it to me. | 她还是给我了 |
[28:00] | When I didn’t hear from you, | 我没听到你消息的时候 |
[28:01] | I thought you might be in trouble. | 我以为也许你遇到麻烦了 |
[28:04] | Nope. No trouble. | 没 没什么麻烦 |
[28:06] | Just hard to do espionage | 只是做间谍的时候 |
[28:07] | when you’re calling mummy all the time. | 很难总是打电话给妈妈 |
[28:10] | So where’s Finn. | 话说芬恩哪去了 |
[28:11] | Is he off playing emperor to his merry pack of dogs? | 他玩够了愉快的群狗帝王游戏了没 |
[28:14] | I’m afraid Finn may have fallen into the hands of your brothers, | 恐怕芬恩已经落入你兄弟们手中了 |
[28:17] | but I’ve made a plan to assist him with that dilemma | 但我制定了一个在我继续追寻丽贝卡的同时 |
[28:20] | while I continue my search for Rebekah. | 帮助他逃离困境的计划 |
[28:24] | Speak of the devil, and the devil will come. | 一说恶魔 她就现身了 |
[28:29] | Hello, sister. | 你好呀 妹妹 |
[28:31] | Kol, it really is you. | 科尔 真的是你 |
[28:34] | I would know that smirk anywhere. | 不管在哪我都能认出你的假笑来 |
[28:40] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[28:42] | I believe you’re offering a deal. | 听说你有个提议 |
[28:47] | Kaleb will link this hourglass to Esther’s. | 卡莱布会把这个沙漏和埃丝特的连接起来 |
[28:49] | Ours will mirror hers. | 我们的沙漏能复刻她的 |
[28:51] | When last sand falls, | 当最后一粒沙落下 |
[28:52] | Esther will try to jump her into you. | 埃丝特会试图进入你的身体 |
[28:54] | That’s when I’ll redirect the spell from you to Esther. | 到时候我就从你反施咒语到埃丝特身上 |
[28:56] | It’s meant to jam the signal just long enough | 也就是要堵塞信号足够长的时间 |
[28:58] | to keep that kind of magic from working against anyone. | 使咒语全部失效 |
[29:00] | If it works. | 如果成功的话 |
[29:01] | It will work. When Rebekah attacks, | 会成功的 当丽贝卡攻击的时候 |
[29:03] | Esther won’t be able to jump her into you | 埃丝特就不能进入你的身体 |
[29:04] | or herself anywhere else. | 或是进入其他人的身体 |
[29:06] | And we’re sure Kaleb is on board? | 你们确定卡莱布愿意合作吗 |
[29:08] | He’s on board. He’s a thief and a liar, | 是的 虽然他是个贼还是个骗子 |
[29:10] | but like Elijah, he doesn’t give his word lightly. | 但和以利亚一样 他不会轻易做出承诺 |
[29:16] | You can’t possibly expect me to discuss | 你不能指望我喝着茶 |
[29:18] | giving up eternal life over tea. | 和你们讨论放弃永生的事 |
[29:20] | Give me some of that red over there. | 给我倒点红酒 |
[29:26] | Well, where’s the sales pitch? | 游说说辞呢 |
[29:28] | I only offer what you already want. | 我只是提供了你一直想要的 |
[29:30] | And how do you presume to know that? | 你怎么会知道我想要什么 |
[29:32] | Elijah is happiest when there is order and music, | 以利亚会因秩序和音乐而开心 |
[29:36] | Klaus when he’s the center of attention and in control, | 克劳斯则是成为目光焦点和掌控全场 |
[29:40] | but you are my only child capable of unfettered joy, | 但你是我唯一能无拘无束快乐的孩子 |
[29:46] | and you’re happiest amongst humans. | 你在人群间最快乐 |
[29:49] | I’ve seen you yearn for that life, for love. | 我看到你渴望那种生活 渴望去爱 |
[29:52] | And when am I happiest then, mother? | 那我什么时候最快乐 母亲 |
[29:56] | When you’re doing as you’re told. | 当你照吩咐办事的时候 |
[30:05] | Our wishes are aligned in this, my daughter, | 我们的希望是一致的 女儿 |
[30:08] | mine to free you from this curse | 我想将你从诅咒中解脱出来 |
[30:10] | and yours to be human. | 而你则想成为人类 |
[30:12] | I’d be giving up everything I’ve ever known | 我得放弃一切我所知的东西 |
[30:14] | for a memory of something I once was, | 只为了我曾有过一次的记忆 |
[30:16] | power for weakness, strength for frailty, | 以强大换无力 力量换脆弱 |
[30:19] | eternal life for a brief human existence. | 永生换短暂的人类生活 |
[30:23] | The choice is simple. | 选择很简单 |
[30:26] | Another thousand years of never having what you want | 另一个你一无所愿的千年生活 |
[30:31] | or a handful of years when you do. | 还是充实但屈指可数的人生 |
[30:42] | Well, then. | 那么 |
[30:45] | To the end of an era. | 敬时代的结束 |
[30:48] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[30:50] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:03] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[31:16] | What the bloody hell is that doing here? | 你要用木桩干什么 |
[31:19] | As each of you comes to your senses and takes my offer, | 等你们每个人清醒接受我的提议后 |
[31:22] | I will destroy your vampire bodies. | 我就会毁了你们吸血鬼的身体 |
[31:24] | Mother, you said you wanted the stake to protect them. | 母亲 你说过你想要木桩是来保护他们的 |
[31:27] | Yes, but not in their current bodies. | 是啊 但不是在他们现在的身体里 |
[31:29] | Once they accept my offer, | 一旦他们接受我的提议 |
[31:30] | I will be righting two wrongs… | 我就会纠正两个错误 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:32] | Having brought this evil into the world | 把这个魔鬼带到世上来 |
[31:35] | and having subjected my own children to it. | 还有使我自己的孩子们屈服于它 |
[31:37] | No. That wasn’t the deal. | 不 不是这么约定的 |
[31:38] | Stop the spell! | 停止咒语 |
[31:39] | The spell is already done. | 咒语已经施完了 |
[31:42] | I prepared it to be locked in the moment I turned over the hourglass. | 在我倒转沙漏的瞬间就被锁定了 |
[31:55] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[31:56] | Not yet. | 时候未到 |
[31:57] | Mother, think this through. | 母亲 你好好想想 |
[31:58] | You gave birth to this body. | 你生了这个身体 |
[32:00] | You can’t destroy it. | 你不能毁了它 |
[32:01] | I am only destroying its flesh. | 我只是毁了它的肉体 |
[32:04] | Your beautiful soul will live on in the body of another. | 你美丽的灵魂会生活在另一具身体里面 |
[32:08] | I have chosen well for you, | 我为你选择了最好的 |
[32:10] | a beautiful girl, strong. | 一个漂亮的女孩 十分坚强 |
[32:11] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[32:14] | Stop the spell. | 停止咒语 |
[32:15] | You and your traitorous son. | 你和你的叛逆儿子 |
[32:17] | Nik, I didn’t know anything about it, I swear. | 尼克 我对这个一无所知 我发誓 |
[32:20] | Oh, good. | 真是太好了 |
[32:21] | I’m glad you two boys are friends again. | 很高兴看到你们两兄弟关系变好了 |
[32:23] | I did wonder what you’d been up to in your time away. | 我好奇过你失联的时候都干了什么 |
[32:26] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[32:27] | Stop the blasted spell. | 停止那个该死的咒语 |
[32:30] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 这恐怕不可能 |
[32:32] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[32:33] | – Take me instead. – Nik, no! | -那换成我 -尼克 不 |
[32:35] | If only you’d taken my offer when it was still mine to give. | 要是当时你接受了我的提议多好 |
[32:38] | Unfortunately, you’ve left me no choice | 很不幸 你让我别无选择 |
[32:40] | but to make a deal with Mikael. | 只能和迈克尔交易 |
[32:43] | Mikael? | 迈克尔 |
[32:46] | When Finn and Kol went missing, | 当芬恩和科尔失踪了 |
[32:48] | I needed a new ally. | 我需要一个新盟友 |
[32:50] | All he wanted was the right to kill you. | 他只想要亲手杀了你 |
[32:57] | Kol, I would ask you to deliver the stake to your father, | 科尔 我本想让你把木桩给你的父亲 |
[33:01] | but it seems your loyalties have been compromised. | 但看来你的忠诚已经改变 |
[33:03] | Stop the spell, Esther! | 停止咒语 埃斯特 |
[33:05] | No. It’s ok, Nik. I can do this. | 不 没关系 尼克 我能做到 |
[33:07] | So you’re feeling murderous again. | 你又想要杀人了 |
[33:09] | You should know I’ve already chosen my next body. | 你应该知道 我已经选择好下一个身体 |
[33:12] | Now! | 现在 |
[33:21] | Now! | 现在 |
[33:24] | Cami! | 卡米 |
[33:28] | Rebekah! | 丽贝卡 |
[33:38] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[33:39] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[34:10] | Cami’s not awake yet either. | 卡米也没醒 |
[34:13] | When she’s up, we need to get her out of the quarter. | 等她醒来 我们得带她离开法属区 |
[34:14] | She’s not safe here. Somebody busted Finn out. | 她在这里不安全 有人救出了芬恩 |
[34:17] | My mother is using Mikael to do her dirty work. | 我母亲在利用迈克尔帮她做卑鄙的事情 |
[34:28] | Camille? | 卡米尔 |
[34:34] | I suddenly love that stupid name. | 我突然好爱那个蠢名字 |
[34:55] | I couldn’t stop the spell. | 我没能阻止咒语 |
[34:59] | Please tell me that your mother’s dead. | 请告诉我你母亲已经死了 |
[35:03] | Rebekah and I took extra precautions. | 丽贝卡和我采取了额外措施 |
[35:06] | Esther is exactly where she needs to be. | 埃斯特正在她该在的地方 |
[35:12] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你为什么心情这么好 |
[35:15] | Remember how I said that | 记得我说过 |
[35:16] | Rebekah had done me a solid back in 1914? | 1914年的时候丽贝卡帮了我个忙 |
[35:20] | Swore she hadn’t told Klaus that I was taking the diamond back. | 发誓不会告诉克劳斯我会偷回钻石 |
[35:24] | I was actually being a bit facetious. | 其实我是开玩笑的 |
[35:37] | You’re here with my brother. | 你和我哥哥一起来的 |
[35:39] | A word of advice. | 给你点建议 |
[35:40] | A witch as lovely as you has no businesi dating Kol. | 你这样可爱的女巫不适合和科尔约会 |
[35:43] | Oh, it’s not really a date. | 其实不算是约会 |
[35:46] | You can do better. | 你值得更好的人 |
[36:01] | As you know, when the Mikaelsons arrived | 如你所知 当迈克尔森家族 |
[36:03] | in Louisiana we brought with us the tradition | 来到路易斯安那州后 我们带来了 |
[36:06] | of holiday bonfire season. | 节日篝火季的传统 |
[36:08] | Now we invite you chosen few | 现在 我们邀请被选中的各位 |
[36:11] | to join us in our family’s own tradition | 加入我们家族的传统 |
[36:13] | of writing wishes for each other | 为彼此写下愿望 |
[36:15] | and burning them for lucky. | 然后燃烧祈求好运 |
[36:17] | The holidays are time for celebrating family and friends. | 节日是为家人和朋友庆祝的时候 |
[36:22] | It is especially gratifying in times | 当你在背叛盛行之时 |
[36:25] | when treachery runs deep | 知道有一些人 |
[36:27] | to know you have someone you can trust. | 是自己可信任的 特别令人欣喜 |
[36:30] | A toast to you, my sister. | 敬你 我的妹妹 |
[36:34] | To Rebekah! | 敬丽贝卡 |
[36:36] | To Rebekah! | 敬丽贝卡 |
[36:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the disturbance, | 女士们先生们 我为这骚乱感到抱歉 |
[36:50] | but what’s a Mikaelson family party | 但是迈克尔森家族聚会 |
[36:52] | without a little squabble? | 没有点小动乱怎么行 |
[36:57] | No, no! Ohh! | 不不 |
[37:00] | I’ve owed her one for a century. | 我亏欠了她一个世纪 |
[37:02] | Today, I got to repay that favor. | 今天 我偿还给她了 |
[37:06] | Oh, don’t worry, luv. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[37:08] | Not gonna hurt me own sister. | 我不会伤害我的妹妹 |
[37:10] | I didn’t exactly prep Angelica Barker either. | 但我也没有让安杰丽卡·贝克尔做好准备 |
[37:14] | I prepped someone else. | 我准备了别人 |
[37:15] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[37:18] | Oh, it’s a bit of a story. | 这就有点故事了 |
[37:20] | You see, Klaus didn’t just punish me | 你看 克劳斯不仅因为我偷走 |
[37:22] | for stealing the diamond. | 钻石而惩罚我 |
[37:24] | He also punished my witch friends, | 他还惩罚了我的女巫朋友们 |
[37:27] | locking them in the dowager Fauline cottage. | 把她们锁在弗琳的村舍里 |
[37:30] | Over the decades, it’s become quite a catch-all | 数十年后 就变成了包罗万象的 |
[37:33] | for an assortment of odd birds of the witchy variety. | 魔术鸟类的聚集地 |
[37:37] | I’m sure Rebekah will be very comfortable | 我很确定丽贝卡在克劳斯 |
[37:38] | in the prison created by Klaus. | 创造的监牢里会很舒服 |
[37:41] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[37:43] | Oh, I did, and besides, | 是的 而且除此之外 |
[37:47] | with Rebekah missing, Klaus will be occupied, | 丽贝卡失踪 克劳斯会无暇顾他 |
[37:49] | so we can finish what we started. | 这样我们就可以完成未竟的事业 |
[37:55] | You swear she’s safe? | 你发誓她很安全 |
[37:58] | Perfectly. | 绝对的 |
[38:00] | Seeing as this is the best day I’ve had | 这是过去两百年来 |
[38:02] | in the past two centuries, | 我最棒的一天 |
[38:06] | I’ve made a wish for you. | 我为你许了愿 |
[38:11] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[38:39] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[38:42] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[38:44] | You sold me to that butcher Mikael | 你把我出卖给屠夫迈克尔 |
[38:46] | like I were nothing more than chattel. | 就跟我是粗鄙奴隶一般 |
[38:49] | Ask me what I have done. | 还问我做了什么 |
[38:52] | I’ve done what every good son does, mother. | 我做了每个好儿子会做的事情 母亲 |
[38:57] | I’ve followed the example of my parents. | 我效仿了我的父母 |
[39:01] | You taught me exactly how I should treat you. | 你教会了我该如何对你 |
[39:05] | You must be feeling a little twitchy right about now. | 你现在一定感觉有点焦虑 |
[39:09] | That’s what happens when you’re in transition. | 在转化中就是这样的 |
[39:16] | No. | 不 |
[39:18] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[39:20] | Oh, but it is. | 但就是这样 |
[39:22] | You see, you may have thought you were one step ahead of us, | 你看 你也许觉得你比我们领先一步 |
[39:24] | but the truth is Rebekah was two ahead of you. | 但事实是丽贝卡比你领先两步 |
[39:27] | And when am I happiest then, mother? | 我什么时候最幸福 母亲 |
[39:30] | When you’re doing as you’re told. | 你乖乖听话的时候 |
[39:37] | The wine. | 那红酒 |
[39:38] | You died with vampire blood in your system. | 你死的时候体内有吸血鬼的血 |
[39:40] | It’s a delicious irony because as you know | 多么美好的讽刺 因为你知道 |
[39:43] | you cannot be both witch and vampire. | 你不能既是吸血鬼又是女巫 |
[39:48] | So now you either be the thing you hate the most, | 所以现在你要么成为你最憎恨的生物 |
[39:53] | or you can be dead. | 要么就死 |
[40:01] | Your choice… | 你自己选择 |
[40:05] | Which is more than you ever gave us. | 比你给我们的选择要多 |
[40:46] | Promise is a promise. | 承诺就是承诺 |
[41:41] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[41:43] | Someone! | 有人吗 |
[41:45] | Kol. Damn it! | 科尔 该死的 |
[41:47] | I’m not meant to be here. | 我不该在这里的 |
[41:51] | I’m Rebekah Mikaelson! | 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[41:53] | I’m Rebekah Mikaelson! | 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[41:56] | Let me out. I’m Rebekah Mikaelson! | 放我出去 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |