| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother. | 我想我不幸要和我母亲说话 | 
| [00:05] | I have come to heal my family. | 我是来治愈我们的家庭 | 
| [00:06] | I will undo everything that has been done, | 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语 | 
| [00:09] | thereby giving you a new life. | 然后赋予你崭新的生活 | 
| [00:11] | Well, I’d prefer you both to join me against our mother, | 我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲 | 
| [00:14] | but I’ll happily settle for one or the other. | 但有一个人加入我也很高兴 | 
| [00:16] | I will not stop until every single vampire | 不将新奥尔良所有吸血鬼铲除 | 
| [00:18] | in New Orleans has ceased to exist, | 我绝不收手 | 
| [00:20] | and I will show no mercy to anyone | 而且对任何敢与他们为伍的人 | 
| [00:22] | who dares stand with them. | 我也绝不会手软 | 
| [00:24] | My wolves– I think I figured out | 我的狼人族群 我想出了一个办法 | 
| [00:26] | a way to release them from the witches. | 能让他们免受女巫控制 | 
| [00:29] | I have to marry jackson. | 我必须嫁给杰克逊 | 
| [00:34] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 | 
| [00:34] | I believe you’re offering a deal. | 我想你有个提议给我 | 
| [00:36] | Your beautiful soul will live on | 你的美好灵魂将继续活在 | 
| [00:38] | in the body of another. | 另一具躯体里 | 
| [00:41] | You must be feeling a little twitchy. | 你一点觉得有些烦躁不安 | 
| [00:43] | That’s what happens when you’re in transition. | 这是转化成吸血鬼过程中的必然反应 | 
| [00:46] | I couldn’t stop the spell. | 我无法停止咒语 | 
| [00:48] | You swear she’s safe? | 你发誓她会安全 | 
| [00:49] | Perfectly. | 绝对的 | 
| [00:54] | I’m Rebekah Mikaelson! | 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 | 
| [00:58] | Hi, honey. Mama’s here. | 宝贝 妈妈在这 | 
| [01:03] | It has been said that all love begins | 有人说过 母亲是一切爱的起源 | 
| [01:06] | and ends with she who gave us life. | 也是爱的终结 | 
| [01:09] | A thousand years ago, my mother turned us into monsters, | 一千年前 母亲将我们变成了怪物 | 
| [01:13] | yet still she claimed to love her children, | 却仍然声称她深爱着自己的孩子 | 
| [01:16] | even as she vowed to destroy us. | 尽管她发誓要毁灭我们 | 
| [01:23] | The noble Elijah, | 高尚的以利亚 | 
| [01:26] | tormented by long buried, shameful secrets. | 被深埋已久的可耻过去折磨 | 
| [01:40] | Kol, the wily troublemaker… | 科尔 诡计多端的麻烦精 | 
| [01:45] | out for no one but himself. | 除了自己谁也不在乎 | 
| [01:49] | Finn, | 芬恩 | 
| [01:52] | the devoted acolyte, | 虔诚的追随者 | 
| [01:54] | his love all too easily warped | 可惜他的爱轻易被我们母亲 | 
| [01:55] | by our mother’s sick hate. | 病态的憎恨所扭曲 | 
| [02:03] | Fierce Febekah, | 无畏的丽贝卡 | 
| [02:05] | willing to risk everything on the chance | 为了有朝一日能得到幸福 | 
| [02:07] | that she might one day find happiness, | 不惜赌上自己的一切 | 
| [02:12] | and me, the bastard child, | 而我这个私生子 | 
| [02:16] | my mother’s greatest shame. | 是母亲最大的耻辱 | 
| [02:19] | Now finally, we have defeated her, | 终于 我们打败了她 | 
| [02:22] | giving her the choice she never thought to give us, | 给了她一个她从没给过我们的选择机会 | 
| [02:26] | to live on as one of the monsters she created | 决定以她所憎恶的怪物身份活下去 | 
| [02:32] | or suffer the slow, agonizing death | 还是选择她应得的下场 | 
| [02:34] | she so deserves. | 慢慢地痛苦死去 | 
| [02:36] | Um, congratulations, I guess, | 我想我该祝贺你 | 
| [02:38] | but right now, I’m a little more worried about Finn, | 但现在我有点担心芬恩 | 
| [02:41] | considering I totally stabbed him in the back. | 我这么做完全就是在背后捅了他一刀 | 
| [02:43] | He won’t find you here. | 他不会知道你在这的 | 
| [02:45] | This is the safest place you could possibly be. | 对你来说 这是最安全的地方 | 
| [02:48] | Come on. There’s someone I want you to meet. | 来 有个人我想让你见见 | 
| [02:55] | I’d like to introduce you | 容我向你介绍 | 
| [02:56] | to the newest member of our family, | 我们家族的最新成员 | 
| [03:00] | the little troublemaker all the fuss has been about. | 这一切腥风血雨的导火索 | 
| [03:03] | Camille… | 卡米尔 | 
| [03:05] | this is Hope. | 这是霍普 | 
| [03:09] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [03:11] | What? You said– I thought she was– | 什么 你不是说… 我以为… | 
| [03:14] | The only way to truly protect her | 真正能保护她的唯一办法 | 
| [03:15] | was to convince the world of her death. | 就是让全世界相信她已经不在人世 | 
| [03:20] | I hope you understand | 希望你能明白 | 
| [03:22] | once it’s safe for you to leave here, | 一旦你能安全地离开这里 | 
| [03:24] | our secret cannot leave with you. | 你必须保守我们的秘密 | 
| [03:37] | She’s perfect. | 她太完美了 | 
| [03:42] | Now that we’ve entombed our mother, | 如今我们已经将母亲关进古墓 | 
| [03:43] | I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope, | 我决定继续为霍普扫除这个城市的威胁 | 
| [03:46] | which to start means dealing | 首先要做的就是 | 
| [03:47] | with the lingering problem of Finn. | 处理芬恩这个遗留问题 | 
| [03:50] | Once he figures out what you’ve done to your mother, | 一旦他知道你们对母亲做了什么 | 
| [03:51] | he’s gonna go off the deep end. | 他一定会失去理智的 | 
| [03:53] | That’s exactly why we need to keep you out of harm’s way. | 正因为如此 我们才要让你远离危险 | 
| [03:56] | Hayley and I will return home | 海莉和我会回家 | 
| [03:58] | and take care of my wayward brother. | 解决我那固执的哥哥 | 
| [03:59] | Elijah will remain here with you. | 以利亚会留在这里陪你 | 
| [04:02] | He’s been experiencing some side effects | 自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后 | 
| [04:04] | since his ordeal as our mother’s captive. | 他就经常有些不对劲 | 
| [04:07] | Best he stay and convalesce. | 所以最好让他留在这休养 | 
| [04:09] | A single violent outburst at a filthy roadside cafe, | 我不过就是在一间破烂的咖啡馆发了次脾气 | 
| [04:14] | and one never hears the end of it. | 你们还没完没了了 | 
| [04:15] | Well, Cami has a way with minds | 卡米对于被恶魔侵蚀的心智 | 
| [04:16] | plagued by demons, brother. | 最有一套了 哥哥 | 
| [04:18] | You two can bond. | 你们可以好好聊聊 | 
| [04:20] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 容我失陪 | 
| [04:21] | I best be on my way. | 我得赶紧上路了 | 
| [04:23] | Rebekah should have already woken up | 丽贝卡应该已经在 | 
| [04:25] | in the body of Angelica Barker. | 安杰丽卡·贝克尔的躯体中醒来 | 
| [04:26] | Once she has cut the ties with Ms. Barker’s former life, | 一旦切断了与贝克尔小姐前世的联系 | 
| [04:29] | she’ll make her way directly here. | 她就会直接过来 | 
| [04:31] | You should expect her shortly. | 你们应该很快就会见到她 | 
| [04:38] | You have no bloody idea who you’re dealing with! | 你根本不知道你要面对的是什么 | 
| [04:40] | Let me guess– the Easter bunny. | 我猜猜 复活节兔子吗 | 
| [05:26] | She tried to show them mercy. | 她尝试仁慈对待他们 | 
| [05:27] | If they’ve harmed her— | 如果他们伤害了她 | 
| [05:28] | Esther’s mistake was believing | 埃丝特的错误就在于 | 
| [05:30] | there was anything left in your siblings to save. | 她相信你的弟弟妹妹们还值得拯救 | 
| [05:36] | Together, my son, | 你我携手 我的儿子 | 
| [05:41] | we can finally destroy them. | 我们一定可以击败他们 | 
| [05:46] | I’m happy to hear you say this, father. | 很高兴听到你这么说 父亲 | 
| [05:50] | Such a powerful man. | 你是个无比强大的人 | 
| [05:53] | I could use your strength. | 我可以用得上你的力量 | 
| [06:07] | Hey. Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这里见我 | 
| [06:10] | I ask you to marry me, you take off for 3 days. | 我说要娶你 你就消失了3天 | 
| [06:14] | Good thing I’m a secure guy–sort of. | 还好我是个自信的男人 算是吧 | 
| [06:17] | So you ready to do this thing, | 你准备好做这个了吗 | 
| [06:21] | get hitched, take the plunge, | 不顾一切跳下悬崖 | 
| [06:22] | slap on the old ball and chain? | 从此套上婚姻的枷锁 | 
| [06:25] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 | 
| [06:27] | It’s a mystical unification ceremony. | 这是个神秘的结合仪式 | 
| [06:29] | It’s not like we can just go to Vegas. | 不是像去趟拉斯维加斯就行的 | 
| [06:32] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:34] | Look. As long as the werewolves need those rings, | 听着 只要狼人还需要戒指 | 
| [06:36] | they’ll be under the witches’ control. | 他们就会受制于女巫 | 
| [06:38] | Now if we want to change that, | 如果我们想要改变这个状况 | 
| [06:40] | we got to do this by the book literally. | 就得完全按照书上的来 | 
| [06:43] | We have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony, | 我们需要一个可以主持仪式的萨满法师 | 
| [06:45] | trials to endure, devotion rituals. | 需要接受检验 还有个献身仪式 | 
| [06:48] | Devotion rituals? | 献身仪式 | 
| [06:51] | Try not to sound too excited. | 不用这么惊讶吧 | 
| [06:53] | I’m sorry. This just all sounds very, um– | 抱歉 只是这些听起来有点太 | 
| [06:56] | Intimate? | 亲密了 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah. It’s a marriage. | 是亲密啊 这是结婚嘛 | 
| [07:03] | Look. I know we’re kind of diving into this thing, | 我知道我们必须要全心办好这事 | 
| [07:07] | But I think it’s cool. | 但我觉得这本来也挺好的 | 
| [07:10] | I’m looking forward to the getting to know you part… | 我很期待了解你的那部分 | 
| [07:16] | Because I want to know you. | 因为我想要了解你 | 
| [07:22] | They’re here. | 他们来了 | 
| [07:23] | Who? | 谁来了 | 
| [07:25] | Come see. | 过来看 | 
| [07:33] | What’s Jerick doing here? | 杰里克来这里干什么 | 
| [07:35] | Aiden rounded up the most influential wolves | 艾登叫来了最有影响力的狼人们 | 
| [07:37] | so they could talk. | 想让大家好好谈谈 | 
| [07:38] | About what? | 谈什么 | 
| [07:41] | About them. | 谈他们 | 
| [08:10] | Amateurs. | 菜鸟 | 
| [08:18] | You’re the sister — Rebekah. | 你是那个妹妹 丽贝卡 | 
| [08:25] | I said as much the other night, | 我那天就是这么说的 | 
| [08:26] | screamed it, in fact. | 其实是喊的 | 
| [08:27] | No one believed me, but you do. | 但没人相信我 除了你 | 
| [08:31] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:32] | I know a little bit about mikaelsons | 我对迈克尔森家族借用 | 
| [08:34] | jumping into other people’s bodies, | 别人身体的事稍微有点了解 | 
| [08:37] | mostly because your mother did it to me. | 主要是因为你母亲对我做过这样的事 | 
| [08:49] | So you must be that harvest girl. | 你就是那个收获祭女孩了 | 
| [08:51] | Cassie, is it? | 你叫凯西 对吧 | 
| [08:53] | I’m in a bit of a bind here, | 我现在是被困在这儿了 | 
| [08:54] | so tell me how exactly does one | 告诉我该怎么 | 
| [08:56] | go about breaking out of this joint? | 从这破地方逃出去 | 
| [08:58] | You can’t break out. | 没法逃出去 | 
| [09:00] | Once you’re in, there’s no leaving this place. | 只要进来就别想出去了 | 
| [09:04] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 | 
| [09:05] | Surely someone’s gotten out. | 肯定有人出去过吧 | 
| [09:07] | Sure but not alive. | 有出去的 只是不是活着出去的 | 
| [09:26] | Settling in to your new accommodations? | 新住处还住得惯吗 | 
| [09:29] | Well, I would have preferred me own room, | 我还是更喜欢我以前的房间 | 
| [09:32] | but seeing as it’s filled with a dusty nursery | 但既然它现在满是幼稚的小孩 | 
| [09:34] | and a hybrid, thought it best not to complain. | 还有个混血 还是这里好点 | 
| [09:37] | I brought you something | 我给你带来了样东西 | 
| [09:39] | in honor of your return to the fold. | 祝贺你重归家族 | 
| [09:42] | I believe it’s your favorite, | 我相信这是你最喜欢的 | 
| [09:44] | or at least it used to be– | 至少以前是 | 
| [09:46] | La fee verte. | 绿精灵 | 
| [09:49] | Ding-dong. | 真好 | 
| [09:51] | Wow. The witch is dead | 那女巫真是死了 | 
| [09:53] | or undead, whichever. | 或者不死了 随便吧 | 
| [09:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [09:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [10:00] | Finn, please… | 芬恩 请吧 | 
| [10:02] | Join us. | 一起喝一杯 | 
| [10:04] | My, my, you look peaky. | 真是的 你脸色真苍白 | 
| [10:05] | Doesn’t he look peaky? | 他脸色挺苍白的对吧 | 
| [10:06] | He does look peaky. | 他脸色真是苍白 | 
| [10:07] | You feeling all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:08] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别逼我再问一遍 | 
| [10:11] | Well, I assume you’re referring to our mother. | 我猜你指的是我们的母亲吧 | 
| [10:14] | Fear not. She’s tucked away somewhere perfectly safe. | 别怕 她被关在一个很安全的地方 | 
| [10:17] | You’ll never find her. | 你找不到她的 | 
| [10:19] | You think you’ve won. | 你以为你赢了 | 
| [10:21] | Let’s see how long that arrogance lasts, brother. | 让我们看看你这自大能维持多久 弟弟 | 
| [10:32] | You wolves are here because you want freedom, | 各位狼人聚集在这里 是因为你们想要自由 | 
| [10:34] | and I promise you if you stay you will be free, | 我保证只要留下你们就能得到自由 | 
| [10:37] | but we need as much help as we can get. | 但是我们需要一切帮助 | 
| [10:41] | My vamps and I are willing to stand | 我和我的吸血鬼们很愿意 | 
| [10:42] | with you against the witches. | 帮助你们抵御女巫 | 
| [10:43] | In return, all I want is a promise, | 我想要的回报不过是句承诺 | 
| [10:45] | that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding. | 保证婚礼仪式完成后我们双方能和平共处 | 
| [10:48] | You’re the one who spent the last 100 years | 你这一百年来都在 | 
| [10:50] | killing and cursing us. | 杀戮诅咒我们 | 
| [10:51] | Which means you might want to listen | 所以也许你最好 | 
| [10:53] | to what I have to say. | 好好听我的话 | 
| [10:54] | I see you’re brokering a truce… | 你们这是要休战啊 | 
| [10:58] | between mongrels and parasites. | 要和杂种还有寄生虫们休战 | 
| [11:03] | Now just how long do you really think that’s gonna last? | 你们觉得这休战能维持多久 | 
| [11:05] | A month, a week, a day? | 一个月 一周 还是一天 | 
| [11:07] | What you don’t yet seem to understand | 你们还不明白的是 | 
| [11:08] | is that the only thing that can exist | 你们这两个绝望的种族间 | 
| [11:10] | between your two degenerate species | 所能共存的就只有 | 
| [11:13] | is hatred, war, and death. | 憎恶战争和死亡 | 
| [11:30] | But I imagine given a little time | 但我想如果共处 | 
| [11:33] | confined together | 一些时间 | 
| [11:35] | that you’ll come to see things the way I do. | 你们就能明白我的意思 | 
| [11:54] | Did he really just trap us all in here? | 他是不是刚刚把我们都困在了这里 | 
| [11:56] | He certainly did, which means we have a witch problem. | 确实如此 也就是说这是个巫术麻烦 | 
| [12:00] | You’re a witch. Fix it. | 你也是巫师 处理一下 | 
| [12:03] | And the what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我做什么啊 | 
| [12:05] | Well, considering the crowd, | 其实想想被关着的人 | 
| [12:06] | I think you’d be more motivated to find a solution. | 你就会更有动力解决此事了 | 
| [12:08] | After all, I can easily outwait | 毕竟 我是有足够的时间 | 
| [12:10] | our brother’s antics. | 等我们兄弟这滑稽表演结束的 | 
| [12:11] | You on the other hand might find yourself | 但是你 可能会发现自己 | 
| [12:12] | looking rather appetizing to some of our fellow prisoners. | 是被关住的囚犯的美食哦 | 
| [12:17] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [12:22] | Josh and Aiden are gonna check doors, | 乔什和艾登会去检查门窗 | 
| [12:23] | windows, any other entrance. | 和其他入口 | 
| [12:25] | Maybe he missed something. | 也许他漏过了哪里 | 
| [12:26] | Can you get them to manage this guy Jerick’s attitude? | 你能去让让他们管管这个杰里克的态度吗 | 
| [12:30] | – Gia, I want you to do two things for me. – Yeah? | -吉娅 我需要你去办两件事 -好 | 
| [12:32] | First, knock it off with the tough girl routine. | 第一 别再一副坏女孩的样子 | 
| [12:35] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [12:36] | Don’t underestimate those wolves. | 别低估了那些狼人 | 
| [12:38] | All right. You’re new, | 知道吧 虽然你是新人 | 
| [12:39] | but they have a long list of reasons to hate us. | 但他们跟我们仇恨深远 | 
| [12:42] | Sorry. You’re right. What’s the second? | 抱歉 你说得对 第二件事是什么 | 
| [12:45] | I want you to help watch our guys, all right, | 我想让你帮我看着这帮人 | 
| [12:47] | Make sure nobody starts looking for trouble. | 确保没人出去惹麻烦 | 
| [12:56] | So you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control? | 你有什么好办法能让控制局面吗 | 
| [13:00] | What people in New Orleans have always done | 按照人与不共戴天的敌人被困一处的 | 
| [13:02] | when trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies… | 新奥尔良人一贯的作法 | 
| [13:06] | Drink and hopefully blow off a little steam. | 酗酒 希望能发泄一番 | 
| [13:16] | Rebekah, it’s me again. | 丽贝卡 还是我 | 
| [13:20] | Please call. | 拜托回我个电话 | 
| [13:22] | Yahtzee! Ha ha! | 太棒了 | 
| [13:24] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned about you people | 我早就摸清你们这些人的特点了 | 
| [13:25] | it’s that there’s always a bottle of booze around. | 肯定会有藏酒 | 
| [13:28] | You want one? | 你要来点吗 | 
| [13:29] | Sounds delightful, | 听起来很不错 | 
| [13:30] | And after that, Camille, then what? | 卡米尔 接下来怎么样呢 | 
| [13:32] | We have another, then another, | 我们再喝一杯 继续喝 | 
| [13:35] | Perhaps another after that, another after that? | 也许我们可以不停地喝 一直喝 | 
| [13:37] | Before long, I find myself opening up to you | 用不了多久 我就会向你袒露心声 | 
| [13:41] | or bearing my damaged soul, as it were? | 又或是你在忍受我残破的灵魂 | 
| [13:44] | It’s an old trick, Camille, | 这是个老招了 卡米尔 | 
| [13:47] | Not a particularly clever one. | 也不是什么高明的招数 | 
| [13:49] | You mother really did a number on you boys, didn’t she? | 你母亲真的把你们伤到扭曲了对吧 | 
| [13:52] | Has it ever occurred to you that I am | 你不觉得我根本不在乎 | 
| [13:53] | less interested in fixing your problems | 帮你解决问题 | 
| [13:55] | and more interested in forgetting my own? | 我对忘却自己的问题更感兴趣 | 
| [13:58] | I mean, I’m basically | 看看我 实际上就跟 | 
| [13:59] | in a supernatural witness protection program | 加入了超自然证人保护计划似的 | 
| [14:01] | because your psychotic brother, who by the way | 就因为你那神经病弟弟 顺带一提 | 
| [14:03] | I practically had to seduce, wants me dead, | 我还得去色诱他 他想让我死 | 
| [14:06] | So, yeah… | 所以说… | 
| [14:09] | Booze and board games is pretty much | 酗酒和桌游 | 
| [14:11] | where I’m at right now. | 就是我现在的生活全貌了 | 
| [14:13] | Here’s a question. | 问你个问题 | 
| [14:14] | “What was the name of Don Quixote’s horse?” | “唐吉诃德的马叫什么名字” | 
| [14:16] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 | 
| [14:18] | Fine. Dumb idea. | 好吧 这是个馊主意 | 
| [14:22] | How’s Hayley? You two seemed close. | 海莉怎么样了 你俩似乎挺亲近 | 
| [14:27] | Rocinante. | 若兮南缇 | 
| [14:30] | The horse’s name is Rocinante. | 那马叫若兮南缇 | 
| [14:47] | Worried about your wolves, | 在担心你的族人吗 | 
| [14:50] | or perhaps the source of your anxiety | 还是你在担心 | 
| [14:51] | is a little further from home. | 别的与家族无关的事 | 
| [14:52] | How is Elijah, by the way? | 以利亚怎么样了 | 
| [14:55] | I’m sure he found your visit most curative. | 你能去看他 他肯定很欣慰 | 
| [14:57] | Eww! No. | 别说了 | 
| [15:03] | That obvious, huh? Ahem. | 有这么明显吗 | 
| [15:04] | Well, you both had a certain glow about you all morning. | 你们俩都傻乐了一整个早上了 | 
| [15:07] | Frankly, I’m glad the two of you dropped your pretenses, and, uh, | 老实说 我很庆幸你们都卸下了伪装 | 
| [15:10] | shall we say, let the spirit move you. | 还是该说 遵从神灵的指引 | 
| [15:12] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [15:14] | Stop. Enough. | 住口 够了 | 
| [15:16] | This family’s weird enough already. | 这个家庭已经够怪了 | 
| [15:28] | You’re feeling guilty, aren’t you, | 你觉得内疚 对吧 | 
| [15:30] | Wondering if you should tell your betrothed | 在犹豫是否应该 | 
| [15:32] | things he doesn’t need to know. | 跟你的未婚夫说实话 | 
| [15:38] | For all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, | 有无数诗词描述单恋的苦痛 | 
| [15:41] | there are so few on the pain | 却嫌少提及 | 
| [15:42] | of being the object of that affection. | 被恋上那方的苦痛 | 
| [15:46] | The truth is, Hayley, it’s not love | 实际上 海莉 这不是爱 | 
| [15:50] | on which the strongest foundations are built. | 爱是一切最强韧的根基 | 
| [15:53] | It’s the decency of merciful lies. | 这是善意的谎言 | 
| [16:02] | They say this place is haunted. | 他们说这地方闹鬼 | 
| [16:04] | How could you possibly tell? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [16:06] | There’s lots of versions of the story, | 故事有很多个版本 | 
| [16:07] | but they all start the same way | 但都有同样的开头 | 
| [16:10] | with Astrid Malchance and Mary-Alice Claire, | 从阿斯特丽德·马尔斯和玛丽·爱丽丝·克莱尔 | 
| [16:13] | imprisoned here over a century ago | 被囚禁在此长达百年开始 | 
| [16:16] | by your brother. | 罪魁祸首是你哥哥 | 
| [16:18] | Then the coven started to put others here, too, | 女巫团开始吸引其他人来此 | 
| [16:20] | ones broken by magic, witches like me. | 像我一样被魔法所害的女巫 | 
| [16:24] | So that’s it then? | 就这样了吗 | 
| [16:25] | They just lock you lot up and throw away the key? | 他们把你锁起来了 扔掉钥匙 | 
| [16:30] | Wait! I didn’t! | 等等 我不是 | 
| [16:32] | No! No! Nooo! | 不 不 不 | 
| [16:35] | Who are the creeps with the scars? | 那些带伤疤的怪人是谁 | 
| [16:37] | They call themselves the Kindred. | 他们管自己叫宗族 | 
| [16:40] | Years ago, they got obsessed with dark magic, | 多年前 他们沉迷于黑魔法 | 
| [16:44] | necromancy, immortality spells. | 死灵术 长生不死咒 | 
| [16:48] | So their coven locked them up here. | 所以被女巫团锁在这里 | 
| [16:51] | Since then, they kind of put themselves in charge. | 自那以后 他们就自成一派了 | 
| [16:55] | What about our magic then? | 那我们的魔法呢 | 
| [16:56] | We’re still witches, right? | 我们还是女巫 对吧 | 
| [17:02] | All we need to do is send a little distress signal. | 我们只需要发出遇难的信号 | 
| [17:20] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 | 
| [17:21] | It’s nasty. | 这屏障很强 | 
| [17:24] | Pretty girl to the rescue, eh? | 美女来救英雄了吗 | 
| [17:28] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [17:51] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么事了 | 
| [17:52] | I assume that means we’re all free to go. | 我想这意味着我们都自由了 | 
| [17:54] | No. The spell’s locking us out. | 不 咒语屏蔽了我们的魔力 | 
| [17:56] | Vincent must be channeling something, | 文森特肯定从什么地方汲取力量 | 
| [17:58] | A dark object maybe. | 也许是个黑暗物品 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, you should have seen them. | 你真该看看他们的样子 | 
| [18:04] | They were so… | 他们如此… | 
| [18:06] | They were so confident in our defeat. | 如此自信能打败我们 | 
| [18:18] | But I assure you, father, | 但我向你保证 父亲 | 
| [18:20] | they have no idea what they’re up against now. | 他们对对手一无所知 | 
| [18:32] | “What 3 european countries begin with the letter A”? | “哪三个欧洲国家首字母为A” | 
| [18:34] | Albania, Austria, Andorra. | 阿尔巴尼亚 奥地利 安道尔共和国 | 
| [18:36] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [18:37] | Hey. “Who was the only U.S. President | 看这题 “谁是唯一的美国总统” | 
| [18:40] | to earn a ph.D?” | 并获得了博士学位 | 
| [18:41] | The tedious Woodrow Wilson. | 平庸无奇的伍德罗·威尔逊 | 
| [18:45] | “Who rode Secretariat to the triple crown in 1973?” | “谁驾驭赛马传奇在1973年获得三连冠” | 
| [18:49] | Ron Turcotte. | 罗恩·特科特 | 
| [18:50] | No! I refuse to believe that you just happen to know that. | 不 我不相信你都是恰好知道 | 
| [18:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Elijah. Here. | 对不起 对不起 以利亚 给你 | 
| [19:05] | Ok. “Who was…” | 好了 “谁是” | 
| [19:12] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [19:15] | Hey. Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [19:17] | Hey, Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [19:24] | I’m not as fragile as my brother suggests. | 我并非我弟弟说的那样脆弱 | 
| [19:34] | Rebekah, where on earth are you? | 丽贝卡 你到底去哪了 | 
| [19:39] | I see. No. I must have been dialing the wrong number. | 知道了 不 我一定是打错号码了 | 
| [19:44] | Forgive me. | 很抱歉 | 
| [19:48] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 你说她不在了是什么意思 | 
| [19:50] | I just received a call from Angelica Barker, | 安杰丽卡·贝克尔刚刚打电话给我 | 
| [19:52] | who is still very much herself. | 她完全是她自己 | 
| [19:54] | Stay where you are. I’ll handle it. | 你待着别动 我来处理 | 
| [19:58] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 | 
| [20:00] | It will be. | 会的 | 
| [20:01] | Provided you found the solution | 如果你能想办法 | 
| [20:03] | to this little quandary of ours. | 帮助我们摆脱窘境的话 | 
| [20:05] | Well, I might have. | 办法我可能有 | 
| [20:06] | I’m not sure you’re gonna like it, though. | 但不确定你是不是会喜欢 | 
| [20:08] | I’m not sure we have a choice. | 我们还有别的选择吗 | 
| [20:10] | There are things that we need from lycee, | 学院里面有我们所需的东西 | 
| [20:14] | which means we need it clear of Finn, | 这意味着得转移芬恩的注意力 | 
| [20:15] | and knowing him, there’s only one thing | 据对他的了解 只有一件事 | 
| [20:17] | that will distract him for long enough. | 能够让他足够分心 | 
| [20:19] | And what’s that? | 什么事情 | 
| [20:22] | If you tell him | 如果你透露给他 | 
| [20:23] | where to find our mother. | 我们母亲的下落 | 
| [20:29] | Hayley, what’s going on? | 海莉 出了什么事 | 
| [20:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [20:35] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [20:36] | Yes. Uh, no. I mean, | 是的 不 我是指 | 
| [20:39] | I was just thinking that if we’re gonna go | 我想如果真的要结婚 | 
| [20:41] | through with this marriage then I want to do it right. | 那么我想确保按正确的方式来 | 
| [20:44] | And I want to be honest with you. | 我要对你坦诚布公 | 
| [20:50] | The last couple of days when I was gone, | 我离开的这两天里 | 
| [20:54] | the truth is | 真相是 | 
| [20:57] | I was with Elijah. | 我和以利亚在一起 | 
| [21:01] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [21:03] | No. I mean, I was… | 不 我是说我 | 
| [21:07] | with Elijah. | 和以利亚”在一起” | 
| [21:29] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 | 
| [21:38] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [21:40] | Guess I already knew that, didn’t I? | 我其实早看出来了 对吧 | 
| [21:43] | It doesn’t matter how I feel, Jack. | 我怎么想的不重要 杰克 | 
| [21:46] | This isn’t about me or you. It’s– | 你我都不是问题的重点 关键是 | 
| [21:48] | It’s a sacrifice. | 关键是我们的牺牲 | 
| [21:49] | That’s not what I said. | 这不是我说的 | 
| [21:51] | No. Hayley, you didn’t have to. | 不 海莉 你不需要说 | 
| [22:07] | You really think there’s a way out up here? | 你真心觉得上面会有出口吗 | 
| [22:09] | Uh, nope. Not a chance. | 不是 没有可能 | 
| [22:11] | One of the vamps even tried climbing up on the roof. | 甚至有吸血鬼爬上屋顶尝试过 | 
| [22:13] | No dice, but I figure | 没成功 但是我想 | 
| [22:17] | as long as we’re trapped here | 既然我们都已经困在 | 
| [22:18] | in the witch bubble of doom… | 巫师的末日结界里面 | 
| [22:22] | We might as well make the most of it. | 倒不如趁机放肆享受一番 | 
| [22:31] | Come on. Someone might come up. | 拜托 有人会上来的 | 
| [22:33] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [22:35] | I don’t really care if anyone sees me | 我不介意被人看到 | 
| [22:36] | making out with my boyfriend. | 跟自己男朋友在亲热 | 
| [22:40] | And I totally just called you my boyfriend. | 而且我刚刚用了”男朋友”称呼你 | 
| [22:42] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [22:44] | So…That happened. | 所以 这样吧 | 
| [22:47] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [22:49] | The wolves don’t know about us yet. | 狼人们还不清楚我们俩的事 | 
| [22:52] | And please tell me that I did not get murdered | 请不要告诉我 在被人谋杀了 | 
| [22:54] | and come back from the dead | 又死而复生以后 | 
| [22:55] | just to get shoved back in the closet. | 就是为了重新被关到柜子里面去 | 
| [22:56] | No. No, no, no. It’s not that. | 不不不 不是这样的 | 
| [22:58] | It’s just… | 只是 | 
| [23:01] | Come on, you’re a vampire, | 拜托 你是吸血鬼 | 
| [23:03] | And, you know, it’s great | 你知道 这很了不起 | 
| [23:04] | that your friends are cool with this, | 你朋友都不介意这一点 | 
| [23:06] | but it’s different for the wolves. | 但是狼人们却不这么认为 | 
| [23:08] | I mean, you don’t know how Marcel | 你不知道马塞尔 | 
| [23:09] | and his vampires made us suffer. | 和他的吸血鬼怎样折磨过我们 | 
| [23:10] | No. You’re right. I don’t, | 不 你说得对 我不知道 | 
| [23:12] | because I had nothing to do with what happened back then. | 因为我对那时候发生的事毫无关系 | 
| [23:14] | Yeah. Well, trust me. | 是的 相信我 | 
| [23:16] | You were the bad guys. | 你们才是坏的一方 | 
| [23:24] | Josh? | 乔什 | 
| [23:28] | Josh? | 乔什 | 
| [23:37] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 | 
| [23:39] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [23:41] | I-I can’t be up here with you right now. | 我 我现在不能跟你待在一起 | 
| [23:47] | Slow down. | 悠着点 | 
| [23:47] | All I can think about is blood. | 我满脑子都是要吸血 | 
| [23:49] | It’s like when I first turned, | 就像我刚被转变那会 | 
| [23:50] | only 100 times worse. | 只是更甚百倍 | 
| [23:56] | Gia. | 吉娅 | 
| [24:03] | Your vampires seem to think it’s lunchtime. | 你们的吸血鬼以为要吃午餐了 | 
| [24:09] | What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:10] | They’re not the only ones who are hungry. | 觉得饥饿的不只他们 | 
| [24:12] | It’s all of us. | 是我们大家 | 
| [24:13] | Yeah. Like, supersized hungry, | 是的 而且是非常饥饿 | 
| [24:14] | and there’s an all-you-can-eat werewolf buffet | 唯一可以享用的狼人大餐 | 
| [24:16] | right through those doors. | 就在这些门后面 | 
| [24:33] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 | 
| [24:35] | Calling to concede so soon? | 这么快就来电说同意了吗 | 
| [24:37] | I merely seek to negotiate. | 我是来谈判的 | 
| [24:39] | You want our mother, | 你要我们母亲 | 
| [24:40] | I want out of this bloody compound. | 我想要从这鬼地方出去 | 
| [24:43] | The economics of what comes next | 这笔生意该怎么做 | 
| [24:44] | should be easy to grasp, even for you. | 恐怕就连你 也能一下子想得到 | 
| [24:46] | What I want, brother, | 哥哥 我想要的是 | 
| [24:47] | is to exterminate the plague that is your kind. | 将你们这群祸患斩尽杀绝 | 
| [24:52] | What I want is to watch | 我最想看到的是 | 
| [24:55] | the flames flicker on your smoldering corpse. | 火焰在你焚烧的尸体上跳动 | 
| [24:58] | What I want is to hear the silence | 当你停止呼吸后 那份宁静 | 
| [25:00] | once you finally stop screaming. | 才是我想要听到的 | 
| [25:04] | I’m sorry. We must have a bad connection. | 不好意思 信号不好 | 
| [25:06] | Could repeat everything you said after “what I want”? | 你能把”你想要”之后的话再说一遍吗 | 
| [25:10] | Oh, I’m so happy to hear that hunger | 看见你这个时候 | 
| [25:12] | hasn’t yet sapped your humor, | 还有兴致开玩笑 真好 | 
| [25:13] | but I should warn you, brother, | 但我警告你 哥哥 | 
| [25:15] | if those vampires even attempt to feed | 只要那些吸血鬼出现想喝人血的念头 | 
| [25:18] | they’ll find themselves ravenous, | 就将会被巨大的饥饿感淹没 | 
| [25:20] | unable to stop, | 无法停止 | 
| [25:21] | so every moment that you waste with me | 你在这里跟我浪费时间 | 
| [25:23] | will only lead you to the inevitable carnage. | 只会让一场大屠杀在所难免 | 
| [25:35] | Esther for our freedom. | 用埃丝特换我们的自由 | 
| [25:36] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [25:39] | Well, I think I know better than to trust your honesty, | 你也知道你这个人不可信 | 
| [25:41] | but, yes, if I find our mother unharmed, | 但是 如果我们母亲毫发未损地回来 | 
| [25:47] | then I might consider granting your reprieve. | 我可以考虑延长你的死期 | 
| [25:51] | St. Roch number one, the Delphine tomb. | 圣洛克街一号 德尔菲娜墓 | 
| [26:04] | All we have to do | 我们只要把 | 
| [26:04] | is just pop this message off to my brothers. | 这条信息传给我哥哥就行 | 
| [26:07] | Give me your hands and lead the way. | 把手给我 给我示范 | 
| [26:08] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道怎么做 | 
| [26:09] | I–I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [26:11] | The pills they give us are lobelia flower. | 他们给我们吃的药是半边莲 | 
| [26:13] | It makes it impossible to concentrate. | 让人无法集中精神 | 
| [26:15] | No one can do much magic here. | 没人能在这里施巫术 | 
| [26:17] | You’re a harvest girl for god’s sake! | 拜托 你可是收获祭女孩 | 
| [26:18] | Now pull yourself together! | 集中精神 | 
| [26:27] | Pran ce mesaj sa a, | 将吾之消息 | 
| [26:29] | les mots sure le vent. | 传递给吾之兄长 | 
| [26:31] | Pran ce mesaj sa a, | 将吾之消息 | 
| [26:33] | Les mots sure le vent. | 传递给吾之兄长 | 
| [26:35] | Pran ce mesaj sa a, | 将吾之消息 | 
| [26:37] | Les mots sure le vent. | 传递给吾之兄长 | 
| [26:39] | Pran ce mesaj– | 将吾之消息… | 
| [26:42] | Time to eat. | 该吃饭了 | 
| [27:00] | Watch it. | 怎么走路的 | 
| [27:03] | – Break it up. – Back out. | -住手 -退后 | 
| [27:08] | Things are getting testy out there. | 大家开始急躁了 | 
| [27:09] | Come on. We better move this along. | 我们得抓紧时间了 | 
| [27:11] | Vincent’s boundary is too strong, | 文森特的界限咒太强 | 
| [27:13] | but what Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell. | 但是达维娜和我可以施中断咒 | 
| [27:17] | It would temporarily neutralize | 能够暂时 | 
| [27:18] | all magical objects in this compound, | 使院内带有魔法的物品都失效 | 
| [27:20] | including the compound itself. | 包括院内本身附加的魔法 | 
| [27:22] | If it works, | 如果有效的话 | 
| [27:23] | well, then it would give us 60 seconds | 在界限咒关闭之前 | 
| [27:25] | to escape whilst the boundary is shut down. | 我们有六十秒时间逃走 | 
| [27:27] | All right, all right. That sounds good to me. | 不错 听起来不错 | 
| [27:29] | If the spell works, | 如果咒语有效 | 
| [27:30] | it will suppress all magical objects in the vicinity. | 将会使附近所有魔法物品失效 | 
| [27:32] | That means your rings. | 包括你的戒指 | 
| [27:34] | And if we go out in the sun without our rings, | 如果不戴日光戒就走到阳光下 | 
| [27:36] | We’re dead. | 我们会死 | 
| [27:36] | Unless you wait till nightfall. | 除非等到晚上 | 
| [27:42] | They’re all so new. | 他们都是刚被转化 | 
| [27:44] | They’re not gonna be able to fight hunger. | 没有足够定力抵抗饥饿 | 
| [27:46] | We can’t wait until nightfall. | 我们不能等到黄昏时分 | 
| [27:48] | We’re gonna have a bloodbath on our hands | 还没等到那个时候 | 
| [27:49] | before we even get close. | 这里就血流成河了 | 
| [28:05] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [28:10] | Elijah, are you OK? | 以利亚 你没事吧 | 
| [28:13] | I know you’re worried about Rebekah. | 我知道你很担心丽贝卡 | 
| [28:18] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [28:19] | Elijah, please calm down. | 以利亚 冷静 | 
| [28:21] | Elijah, please calm down. | 以利亚 冷静些 | 
| [28:40] | Kol. | 科尔 | 
| [28:48] | I’m Rebekah bloody Mikaelson. | 我就是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 | 
| [28:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 | 
| [29:05] | She was just here. | 她刚刚就在这儿 | 
| [29:07] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你们没弄明白 | 
| [29:08] | There was someone in my room. | 刚刚有人在我房里 | 
| [29:09] | There was–look. Just listen to me, ok? | 有人… 听我说 好吗 | 
| [29:11] | There was a girl, a girl in black. | 一个女孩 一袭黑衣 | 
| [29:15] | She hasn’t been taking her pills. | 她一直都没吃药 | 
| [29:16] | No. | 不要 | 
| [29:26] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 | 
| [29:38] | Here’s hoping you’re a friendly ghost. | 希望你是个友善的鬼 | 
| [29:49] | Mother? | 母亲 | 
| [29:50] | I thought for sure I’d find you dead. | 我还以为你死了 | 
| [29:54] | I’ve come to save you. | 我来救你了 | 
| [29:58] | I knew you would, | 我知道你会来的 | 
| [29:59] | my sweet child. | 我的好孩子 | 
| [30:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:24] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么看 | 
| [30:26] | You want a piece of me? | 想要喝我血吗 | 
| [31:02] | Joshua… | 约书亚… | 
| [31:04] | You get away from him right now. | 现在立刻离开他 | 
| [31:08] | Davina, start the spell! | 达维娜 开始施咒 | 
| [31:29] | Stu–stupid human body. | 该死的人类躯体 | 
| [32:23] | I’m sorry. I-I’ll go willingly. | 对不起 我跟你走 | 
| [32:30] | Finn, please. I fought it for as long as I could. | 芬恩 拜托 我尽力克制了 | 
| [32:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [32:38] | I am still your mother. | 我还是你母亲 | 
| [32:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:46] | I was just so hungry. | 我只是太饥饿了 | 
| [32:53] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你太虚伪了 | 
| [32:55] | You speak of purification, | 还说什么要净化我们 | 
| [32:58] | of cleansing the souls of our family, | 洗净全家人的灵魂 | 
| [33:01] | And yet you cave to temptation rather | 但现在你向诱惑屈服 | 
| [33:03] | than standing with your principles? | 而不是坚守你的原则 | 
| [33:08] | It was your morality, mother, | 是你的道德人性 母亲 | 
| [33:10] | Your conviction that awed me. | 你坚定的信念让我生畏 | 
| [33:12] | That’s why I stood by you. | 所以我才会支持你 | 
| [33:13] | That’s why I fought for you! | 因此我才为你战斗 | 
| [33:17] | I would have done anything for you, my mother, | 我会为你做任何事情 我的母亲 | 
| [33:23] | she who gave me life. | 是她给了我生命 | 
| [33:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:26] | But I know | 但是我知道 | 
| [33:29] | that she would want from me | 她会想让我 | 
| [33:31] | to finish what we started. | 结束我们所开始的罪孽 | 
| [33:49] | Davina! | 达维娜 | 
| [33:54] | Ok. Jack, now! | 好了 杰克 现在 | 
| [33:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 | 
| [33:57] | Go, go. | 快走 | 
| [33:59] | Remember, 60 seconds! | 记住 60秒 | 
| [34:16] | Slight change of plans, brother. | 计划稍稍变动一下 兄弟 | 
| [34:20] | I no longer have to treat you like anything | 我不必再把你当回事儿 | 
| [34:22] | but the treacherous liar you truly are. | 你只是个真正的大骗子 | 
| [34:26] | What the bloody hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [34:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [34:31] | Please! They’ll kill him! | 拜托 他们会杀了他的 | 
| [34:33] | Well, he should have thought about that | 在他背叛我们的妹妹之前 | 
| [34:34] | before he betrayed our sister. | 就该想到这一点 | 
| [34:36] | Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she, | 丽贝卡从来没能进入她的新身体 是不是 | 
| [34:39] | and seeing as how you cast the spell | 看到你是如何施咒语 | 
| [34:40] | and, well, you’re you, | 而你还是你自己 | 
| [34:42] | I’d hardly call it an uncrackable case. | 我觉得这难以被叫做无法攻破 | 
| [34:44] | Rebekah’s fine, Nik. | 丽贝卡没事 尼克 | 
| [34:46] | It was a prank, | 那只是恶作剧 | 
| [34:48] | nothing more than anything you lot have done to me, | 和你们对我的伤害比起来不算什么 | 
| [34:50] | but I guess it’s different when it’s one of y–aah! | 但我想这不一样了 只要是牵涉到… | 
| [34:53] | Barrier’s back up. | 屏障恢复了 | 
| [34:57] | Those vampires look oh so hungry. | 那些吸血鬼看起来好饿 | 
| [35:01] | I was willing to welcome you back into my home, | 我本来很乐意欢迎你来我家 | 
| [35:04] | but you had to return to your selfish, petty, jealousies. | 但你非得变得那么自私 小气 嫉妒 | 
| [35:08] | Well, let’s see how well they help you survive | 让我们看看 在你被困在里面时 | 
| [35:10] | when you’re stuck in there! | 这些品质是否能帮你存活下来 | 
| [35:18] | Marcel, please. | 马塞尔 求你了 | 
| [35:25] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 | 
| [35:26] | I would make myself scarce. Go. | 我会赶紧溜走 快走 | 
| [35:44] | I should have known this whole thing would go to hell | 我本该知道这一切都会完蛋 | 
| [35:46] | the moment Klaus offered me those damn moonlight rings. | 克劳斯给我这些该死的月光戒指的那一刻就该知道 | 
| [35:49] | God. Moonlight ring, daylight ring. | 月光戒指 日光戒指 | 
| [35:50] | If I never hear the word “Ring” again, | 如果我再也不会听到”戒指” | 
| [35:52] | it would be all too soon. | 那一切就快了 | 
| [36:07] | Maybe just one more. | 也许只要再一次 | 
| [36:18] | I had no right | 我没权利 | 
| [36:20] | to act the way I did earlier. | 做出之前的表现 | 
| [36:22] | You were just being honest with me, | 你只是在和我说实话 | 
| [36:24] | and that is something I should have done | 诚实 是我应该从一开始 | 
| [36:25] | with you from the very beginning. | 就该对你做到的事情 | 
| [36:30] | I love you, Hayley. | 我爱你 海莉 | 
| [36:33] | I think I always have. | 我想我一直都爱 | 
| [36:34] | Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [36:35] | No. Let me say this. | 不 让我说 | 
| [36:36] | I-I know we’re only doing this | 我知道我们这么做只是为了 | 
| [36:40] | to fix all the stuff that we broke | 弥补一切在我们为了那些 | 
| [36:42] | when we sold our souls for those damn rings, | 该死的戒指出卖灵魂所造成的破坏 | 
| [36:44] | ok, but I-I loved you before I knew you, | 但是我在了解你之前就爱上了你 | 
| [36:49] | and every moment that I spend with you, | 我和你在一起的每一刻 | 
| [36:51] | every single thing that I learn about you | 我了解到你的每一件事 | 
| [36:55] | just makes me love you even more. | 都让我更加爱你 | 
| [36:59] | I promise that we will turn this around for our pack. | 我保证 我们会为族群扭转现状 | 
| [37:03] | We’ll save our friends from whatever hell | 我们会把朋友们从我们造成的 | 
| [37:04] | we’ve dragged them into, | 困境中救出来 | 
| [37:06] | and that is the only thing that I can ask from you… | 这是我唯一能向你请求的事情 | 
| [37:11] | Because I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, Hayley Marshall, | 因为这一生我已经犯了许多错误 海莉·马歇尔 | 
| [37:16] | and forcing you to love me isn’t gonna be one of them… | 强迫你爱我 绝对不是其中之一 | 
| [37:24] | But I want to marry you, | 但是 我想娶你 | 
| [37:28] | knowing everything that I know, | 了解我知道的一切 | 
| [37:30] | and I-I hope to hell that you’ll marry me. | 我非常盼望 你能嫁给我 | 
| [38:00] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 | 
| [38:02] | I can handle finding Rebekah. | 我能找到丽贝卡 | 
| [38:03] | Brother, you are asking me to do nothing? | 弟弟 你是要求我什么都不要做吗 | 
| [38:06] | Elijah, right now, the most important thing | 以利亚 现在最重要的事情 | 
| [38:08] | is that you are there, protecting Hope. | 是你在那里 保护霍普 | 
| [38:12] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 | 
| [38:16] | I shall remain here with the… | 我会继续留在这里和… | 
| [38:19] | hopelessly courageous Camille. | 绝望的勇敢的卡米尔一起 | 
| [38:21] | She certainly has charisma, | 她显然很有个人魅力 | 
| [38:24] | even if she does lack stealth. | 即使她不擅长隐藏 | 
| [38:28] | Let me call you back. | 等我回你 | 
| [38:30] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. | 对不起 不是想偷听 | 
| [38:32] | I just thought you had left. | 我以为你离开了 | 
| [38:33] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一次道歉 | 
| [38:38] | My sister’s missing, | 我妹妹不见了 | 
| [38:40] | my family’s in jeopardy. | 我的家庭处在危险之中 | 
| [38:41] | I am, uh, utterly powerless to help them. | 我完全没有能力帮助他们 | 
| [38:45] | This is not a state of affairs I’m accustomed to. | 这不是我所习惯的状态 | 
| [38:53] | Perhaps I’m not weathering this ordeal | 也许我不能同大家期待的一样 | 
| [38:56] | as well as one would hope. | 经受住考验 | 
| [39:02] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [39:09] | If you ever want to talk about it, | 如果你想聊聊 | 
| [39:12] | it’s kind of what I do. | 这算是我的工作 | 
| [39:47] | We were a family once. | 我们曾经是一家人 | 
| [39:49] | I remember the love between you, | 我记得你们之间的爱意 | 
| [39:51] | how happy you were that I was your son. | 在我小时候你们是有多么幸福 | 
| [39:56] | I remember the day that we lost our Freya | 我记得我们失去弗雷娅的那天 | 
| [40:02] | and how we never got that happiness back. | 还有我们再也没有找回那样的幸福 | 
| [40:05] | I remember it all. | 我全都记得 | 
| [40:09] | You should have stopped there. | 你们应该就此停住 | 
| [40:13] | Instead, you had them, | 然而 你们生下了他们 | 
| [40:15] | the monsters you call children, | 你们叫做孩子们的怪物 | 
| [40:17] | and for that, | 因此 | 
| [40:20] | you will all pay. | 你们都将付出代价 |