时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You mean, you don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我吗 |
[00:04] | It’s been a long time, Finn. | 好久不见 芬恩 |
[00:06] | Hayley and I will return home | 海莉和我会回家 |
[00:07] | Elijah will remain here with you. | 以利亚会留在这里陪你 |
[00:09] | He’s been experiencing some side effects | 自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后 |
[00:11] | since his ordeal as our mother’s captive. | 他就经常有些不对劲 |
[00:14] | You ready to do this thing, get hitched? | 你准备好套上婚姻枷锁了吗 |
[00:16] | It’s a mystical unification ceremony. | 这是个神秘的结合仪式 |
[00:18] | You wolves are here because you want freedom. | 各位狼人聚集在这里 是因为你们想要自由 |
[00:20] | My vamps and I are willing to stand | 我和我的吸血鬼们很愿意 |
[00:22] | with you against the witches. | 帮助你们抵御女巫 |
[00:23] | I see you’re brokering a truce. | 你们这是要休战啊 |
[00:26] | Did he really just trap us all in here? | 他是不是刚刚把我们都困在了这里 |
[00:28] | Those vampires even attempt to feed, | 只要那些吸血鬼出现想喝人血的念头 |
[00:31] | they’ll find themselves unable to stop. | 就会发现他们再也无法停止 |
[00:33] | What Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell. | 达维娜和我可以施中断咒 |
[00:36] | It’ll give us 60 seconds to escape | 在界限咒关闭之前 |
[00:38] | once the boundary is shut down. | 我们有六十秒时间逃走 |
[00:40] | Jack, now. Go. | 就是现在 杰克 快走 |
[00:42] | Slight change of plans, brother. | 计划稍稍变动一下 兄弟 |
[00:44] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[00:45] | He should’ve thought about that before he betrayed our sister. | 在背叛我们妹妹之前他就该想到这一点 |
[00:48] | Yaah! Barrier is back up, | 屏障恢复了 |
[00:49] | Those vampires look oh so hungry. | 那些吸血鬼看起来好饿 |
[01:06] | I’ve searched the entire French Quarter. | 我找遍了整个法属区 |
[01:08] | Finn has vanished. | 芬恩消失了 |
[01:09] | I can’t remove the barrier that has you trapped | 除非我能找到并威胁他 |
[01:11] | until I have my hand around this throat. | 不然就没法解除困住你的屏障 |
[01:14] | I was hoping you had a plan “B.” | 我还以为你有备用计划呢 |
[01:15] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[01:16] | She doesn’t know it yet, | 她还不知道 |
[01:17] | but she’s gonna help me break his spell. | 但她会帮我解除他的咒语 |
[01:19] | Your job– keep Kol alive, | 你要做的就是确保科尔活着 |
[01:22] | at least until we learn Rebekah’s whereabouts. | 直到我们弄清丽贝卡的下落 |
[01:31] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. That all sounds fine and good, but listen. | 我在 计划听起来不错 但听着 |
[01:36] | When I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit. | 在帮那些狼人出去时 我被咬了 |
[01:42] | I will get you my blood. | 我会给你我的血 |
[01:43] | I will get you out of that house, Marcellus, | 我会把你救出那里 马塞勒斯 |
[01:47] | Whatever it takes. | 不计一切代价 |
[02:05] | You are not leaving this bloody house, Marcel. | 你别想离开这里 马塞尔 |
[02:09] | My enlistment papers say otherwise. | 我的入伍通知可不是这么说的 |
[02:12] | 369th regiment. | 369团 |
[02:14] | They call them the Harlem Hellfighters. | 他们被称为哈莱姆地狱战士 |
[02:16] | Boat leaves tomorrow. | 兵船明天就启航 |
[02:17] | Is this lunacy because I forbid you to be with Rebekah? | 你这疯狂举动是因为我不许你和丽贝卡在一起吗 |
[02:22] | So now you’re going off to fight the Germans. | 所以你就跑去打德国佬 |
[02:25] | Fine. Go, but remember, Marcel, | 行 去吧 但记住 马塞尔 |
[02:28] | this is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[02:30] | I am your family, | 我是你的家人 |
[02:31] | and if you haven’t learned that in the century since I took you in, | 如果我收养你这一个世纪来你都还没认清的话 |
[02:35] | then learn it now! | 现在是时候明白了 |
[02:37] | Family are not just people who coddle you, | 家人不仅是那些溺爱你 |
[02:39] | who grant you your every whim. | 满足你所有要求的人 |
[02:41] | They are people who fight for you, | 而是为你而战 |
[02:43] | who you fight for, and if this family | 和你为之而战的人 如果你对家人 |
[02:46] | endeavors to stop you from making | 为了避免你做出错误决定 |
[02:48] | a tragic error of the heart, then, by all means, | 最终心碎收场而不满的话 |
[02:50] | express your discontent, but what you do not do | 尽管发泄 但你决不能做的 |
[02:55] | is abandon us. | 就是抛弃我们 |
[03:04] | Fine. Go. | 行 去吧 |
[03:06] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[03:09] | The prodigal son always returns home. | 浪子终究都会回头 |
[03:29] | Yeah. I’m home, all right, the last place I want to be. | 我是回来了 这个我最不想待的地方 |
[03:47] | What’s with the church bells? | 为什么教堂会鸣钟 |
[03:50] | Sounds like the preamble of me own bloody funeral. | 听起来就像是在为我的葬礼做准备 |
[03:53] | It’s Carillon Eve. | 今天是钟夜 |
[03:54] | The locals shroud the eyes of angels | 今晚当地居民会蒙住天使之眼 |
[03:56] | so the dead can walk among us for a night without judgment. | 这样死者就能出来自由行走 |
[03:59] | The bells wake the dead and guide them | 钟声会唤醒死者 并带领他们 |
[04:01] | to eternal rest. | 获得安息 |
[04:02] | So whether you live or die today, | 所以不管你今天是生是死 |
[04:04] | you can join the festivities. | 你都可以过这个节日 |
[04:06] | Oh, Marcel, you’re gonna make certain I live. | 马塞尔 你一定会确保我活着的 |
[04:10] | I’m the only one who knows how to find Rebekah. | 我是唯一知道如何找到丽贝卡的人 |
[04:12] | Think you underestimate how hungry I am | 我想你可能低估了我现在有多饥饿 |
[04:13] | and how much I’d like to appease | 以及我有多想把你扔给门外 |
[04:15] | My hungry friends right outside that door. | 我那些饥饿的朋友好让他们大开朵颐 |
[04:17] | And just what would Savina say about that? | 这样达维娜会怎么想呢 |
[04:20] | Because I’m not one to kiss and tell, | 虽然我不是个喜欢张扬的人 |
[04:21] | obviously, but I think she likes me. | 但显然 她喜欢我 |
[04:25] | Watch your mouth before I drain | 说话小心点 不然小心 |
[04:28] | every vein of yours myself. | 我亲自吸干你身上每一滴血 |
[05:02] | Joe? | 乔 |
[05:04] | Hey, corporal. | 你好啊 下士 |
[05:17] | You’re a bit of a mystery, son. | 你真是个谜一样的人 小子 |
[05:20] | Just another soldier like you, brother. | 我跟你一样 是个普通士兵罢了 |
[05:22] | Yeah? Not just like me. See, I’ve been watching you. | 我可不这么认为 我观察你很久了 |
[05:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[05:27] | I’ve seen you take bullets to the gut. | 我亲眼见到你身中数枪 |
[05:29] | Next minute, you’re pulling guys back | 紧接着 你却又拖着同伴回战壕 |
[05:30] | to the trench like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么事都没发生一样 |
[05:32] | Yes, sir, a mystery, but with mysteries | 没错 你就是个迷 但所有谜题 |
[05:34] | come theories, and I got two. | 都有解释 我就有两个 |
[05:36] | One, you got guardian angels | 一 你有个守护天使 |
[05:38] | patching you up every time you get shot. | 在你每次中枪后为你治疗 |
[05:40] | Two, you’re something else altogether. | 或者 你根本就不是人 |
[05:45] | Listen up, men. | 听好了 弟兄们 |
[05:47] | Headquarters said there aren’t enough gas masks | 指挥部说我们的防毒面具 |
[05:49] | for the whole unit. | 不够发给每一个人 |
[05:50] | Without a mask, we’re dead in hours. | 没有面具 我们活不过几小时 |
[05:52] | Have you forgotten what they call us? | 你忘记他们怎么叫我们的吗 |
[05:54] | We’re the brotherhood of the damned | 我们是被诅咒的一族 |
[05:56] | because we’ve been set up to fail. | 因为我们注定要失败 |
[05:57] | We’re cannon fodder. | 我们就是炮灰 |
[05:58] | We’re meant to stall, not to stop the enemy. | 用来拖延时间的 而不是击败敌人 |
[06:00] | Now, hold on, Major. | 打住 少校 |
[06:02] | Our line has held longer than any on the western front. | 我们可是整个西部前线支撑最久的防线 |
[06:04] | They call us brotherhood of the damned because | 我们被称为被诅咒的一族是因为 |
[06:06] | everyone here would rather be damned | 这里的兄弟们宁愿被诅咒下地狱 |
[06:08] | than let the enemy break this line. | 也不愿被敌人击溃 |
[06:10] | If you don’t know that, then we need a leader who does. | 如果你连这都不明白 那我们需要个更好的领袖 |
[06:12] | You listen here, Private. | 你给我听好了 下士 |
[06:15] | Major. | 少校 |
[06:16] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[06:27] | Listen here. | 听好了 |
[06:28] | I don’t care what you are or how you do what you do, | 我不管你到底是什么 或者你是怎么做到的 |
[06:31] | but I believe you’re here for a reason, hey– | 但我相信你来这是有原因的 |
[06:35] | to be that leader you just talked about. | 成为你刚刚所说的领袖 |
[06:40] | So what’s it gonna be, Marcel? | 你意下如何 马塞尔 |
[06:51] | Marcel? Marcel! | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[06:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Just hungry. That’s all. | 是的 只是饥饿而已 |
[07:06] | Haven’t you found Finn yet? | 你还没找到芬恩吗 |
[07:10] | I must say, for a witch of your caliber, | 不得不说 对你这等级的女巫来说 |
[07:11] | your spells are not particularly efficient. | 你的咒语可不太奏效 |
[07:14] | Finn is blocking my locator spell. | 芬恩屏蔽了我的定位咒 |
[07:16] | So I’m trying something new, | 所以我在尝试新的方法 |
[07:17] | but I need to concentrate, and it would help a lot | 但我得集中精神 如果你能别像 |
[07:19] | if you would stop standing over me like a stalker. | 跟踪狂似的盯着我 我更容易办到 |
[07:22] | No need to be testy, luv. | 不用这么暴躁嘛 小姑娘 |
[07:24] | We both have the same goal. | 我们的目标是相同的 |
[07:25] | Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive, | 是吗 我的目标是让科尔活着离开这 |
[07:29] | which seems to be about number 10 on your list. | 你压根就不在乎 都排到十以后了吧 |
[07:31] | Number 9 at least. | 至少在第九位 |
[07:33] | What is wrong with you? He’s your brother. | 你什么毛病 他可是你弟弟 |
[07:35] | Yes, and I also have a sister, | 是的 但我还有个妹妹 |
[07:36] | One who I happen to care about more. | 恰好我更在乎这个妹妹 |
[07:38] | So until he tells me where she is, | 所以在他告诉我她的位置前 |
[07:40] | Kol can rot, as far as I’m concerned, | 科尔就算烂死我都不在乎 |
[07:42] | and you might want to get your villains straight, luv, | 你也许想搞清楚谁是坏人 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | because Finn is the architect of this fiasco. | 因为芬恩才是罪魁祸首 |
[07:46] | So pick up the pace. | 所以赶紧施咒 |
[07:47] | Find out where he’s getting his power from | 弄清他的魔力来源 |
[07:49] | so we can stop it. | 让我们能阻止他 |
[08:04] | I saw glimpses of him. | 我看见了他的闪影 |
[08:07] | He’s combining sacred objects, totems, | 他把神物 图腾结合在一起 |
[08:10] | representational magic. | 这是具象魔法 |
[08:12] | Where? | 在哪 |
[08:16] | Lafayette number 1, the Lyonne tomb. | 拉法叶公墓1号 雷昂 |
[08:20] | And what’s he using? | 他用的是什么 |
[08:26] | He’s channeling your parents. | 他的力量源自你父母 |
[08:29] | And here, I thought I was the poster child | 我还以为我才是 |
[08:31] | for least grateful offspring. | 不孝子的模范 |
[08:37] | Well then, shall you and I go crash their little party? | 我们一起去捣乱吧 |
[08:44] | Now who needs to pick up the pace? | 现在谁得麻利点 |
[08:51] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[08:54] | Our goal here is to confront your subconscious. | 我们的目的是直面你的潜意识 |
[08:57] | An element of my thesis is on suppression | 我论文其中一个论题就是 |
[08:59] | of past trauma and how it can manifest | 对过往创伤的抑制会导致 |
[09:01] | in aberrant and often violent behavior. | 异常且经常性突发暴力行为 |
[09:04] | You know, I believe it was 1897 | 我记得应该是1897年 |
[09:06] | that a dear friend of mine… | 我的一位挚友 |
[09:09] | Let’s just call him the godfather | 先管他叫现代心理分析的教父吧 |
[09:10] | of modern psychoanalysis– mentioned something | 他在威尼斯的一家咖啡店 |
[09:12] | similar to me over tea in a Viennese cafe. | 跟我提到过类似的话 |
[09:17] | Are you namedropping Freud right now? | 你是想用弗洛伊德的大名吓我吗 |
[09:20] | Ok. Well, here’s something I know | 好吧 我知道某些事 |
[09:23] | that even Freud didn’t… | 就连弗洛伊德都不知道 |
[09:24] | Oh, do tell. | 洗耳恭听 |
[09:25] | What it’s like when someone takes away | 我知道被他人擅自剥夺 |
[09:27] | your deepest, ugliest pain without your consent. | 你最深最丑陋的苦痛的感觉 |
[09:31] | It is both a blessed relief | 既是种幸福的救赎 |
[09:32] | and a complete violation. | 也是彻头彻尾的亵渎 |
[09:37] | Sound familiar? | 听起来耳熟吗 |
[09:40] | Good. Let’s start with what you’ve referred to as the red door. | 好极了 先从你所说的红门开始吧 |
[09:45] | That’s an image from my past, my youth. | 那是我过往回忆里的画面 在我年轻的时候 |
[09:50] | It was the door to a slaughterhouse. | 是通往屠宰场的门 |
[09:55] | Sometimes it appears to me in flashes. | 有时候会在我的脑海里闪现 |
[09:59] | It’s a memory, but it’s also a metaphor. | 是段回忆 也是一个比喻 |
[10:03] | It’s a place where unspeakable deeds dwell in darkness. | 那是我最不齿的记忆深埋之处 |
[10:08] | And have there been many? | 有很多这样的记忆吗 |
[10:11] | Look, Camille. | 听着 卡米尔 |
[10:11] | You know I’m no stranger to violence. | 你知道我对暴力并不陌生 |
[10:15] | Typically, however, I am possessed of a certain control. | 但通常我都很有自制力 |
[10:20] | However, now and then, I can become consumed with chaos | 但最近 我偶尔会被紊乱吞噬 |
[10:24] | and untethered from that control. | 对自己失去控制 |
[10:30] | This is where the deeds are concealed, | 所以我把记忆都深藏于此 |
[10:33] | behind that door. | 在那扇门后 |
[10:35] | Why that particular door? | 为什么非得是那道门 |
[10:38] | This is where the first woman I ever loved | 因为在那 我深爱的第一个女人 |
[10:40] | told me she loved me in return. | 告诉我她也爱我 |
[10:45] | It’s also where I laid her body after I took her life. | 也是我杀了她后 埋葬她的地方 |
[10:51] | No one knows this, not even Niklaus. | 没人知晓此事 即使是尼克劳斯 |
[10:55] | My brother loved Tatia as deeply as I did. | 我弟弟和我一样深爱着塔提亚 |
[10:59] | He still believes that mother killed her, | 他仍相信是母亲杀了她 |
[11:03] | and not only is this a lie. | 而这不仅是个谎言 |
[11:05] | This is a lie of my creation, | 还是由我编造的谎言 |
[11:07] | and my brother doesn’t forgive. | 我弟弟从不会原谅他人 |
[11:10] | He doesn’t forget. | 从不轻饶宽恕 |
[11:14] | Therefore, I think it’s best that I forget | 所以 最好的办法就是由我来忘记 |
[11:16] | for both of our sakes. | 这也是为了我们两个人好 |
[11:21] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[11:28] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[11:30] | What the hell is wrong with Marcel? | 马塞尔怎么了 |
[11:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:33] | I can’t even think straight, I’m so freaking hungry. | 我根本没法思考 太饿了 |
[11:35] | We’re all hungry. | 我们都很饿 |
[11:42] | You come anywhere near me, | 你要是敢靠近我 |
[11:43] | and I will give you a headache | 我会让你头疼欲裂 |
[11:45] | that will last a century. | 永世不止 |
[11:46] | It’ll be worth it. | 这也值得 |
[11:51] | Anyone care to explain what’s going on? | 有人想解释一下这是怎么回事吗 |
[11:55] | Your so-called protection detail | 你的安保小队 |
[11:56] | was trying to eat me. | 想要吃掉我 |
[12:00] | So I think I should teach them a lesson. | 我觉得我有必要教训他们一下 |
[12:08] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:15] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[12:23] | You two? | 你们来了 |
[12:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:31] | It’s a chambre de chasse… A hunt room. | 这是狩猎室 |
[12:36] | It’s where witches bring their prey | 巫师们把猎物带回此处 |
[12:37] | for mental target practice. | 练习心灵咒语 |
[12:39] | Our bodies are in the real world | 我们的身体在现实世界 |
[12:41] | Laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here, | 躺在地上 而我们的精神却出现在此 |
[12:44] | represented by these damn animal heads. | 由这些动物头颅作为象征 |
[12:48] | Let me take a wild guess as to who’s the author of this nightmare. | 让我猜猜这场噩梦的始作俑者是谁 |
[12:52] | Finn, show yourself. | 芬恩 给我出来 |
[13:02] | Save your strength. | 省省吧 |
[13:04] | In here, I am untouchable. | 在此 你伤不了我 |
[13:07] | My magic, my rules. | 我的法术 我说了算 |
[13:09] | So make yourselves at home. | 所以请自便 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna be here for a while. | 我们得在这待上好一会呢 |
[13:24] | Well, that’s the last of them. | 这就是最后的了 |
[13:26] | Everyone out here is officially ring-free. | 所有人都脱下了戒指 |
[13:29] | And better off. | 变得更自由了 |
[13:30] | It’s easier for you to say. You’re a hybrid. | 你说得容易 你是混血儿 |
[13:32] | I’m back to turning every single full moon, | 我每月都得变身了 |
[13:34] | And if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here, | 如果忠诚与芬恩的狼人回来了 |
[13:37] | They’re gonna rip right through us. | 他们会把我杀得片甲不留 |
[13:40] | So I got to ask, when’s this wedding? | 所以我得问问 婚礼在什么时候 |
[13:41] | 10 days. | 十天后 |
[13:43] | After that, Hayley’s power is your power. | 在那以后 你们都会拥有海莉的力量 |
[13:45] | The full moon won’t control you anymore. | 满月就再也无法控制你们了 |
[13:47] | Spread the word. | 通知大家 |
[13:48] | Any wolf who wants in needs to be here | 任何想来参加婚礼的狼人 |
[13:51] | to bear witness to the wedding. | 都得亲自前来观礼 |
[13:52] | Yeah. I can do that. | 没问题 |
[13:54] | What are you guys gonna do? | 你们要做什么 |
[13:55] | We are going to meet an elder. | 我们要去见一位长老 |
[13:58] | We need an old-school crescent wolf to conduct the wedding. | 我们需要一位新月狼族长老来主持婚礼 |
[14:01] | Then there are the trials. Don’t worry. | 然后就是试验 别担心 |
[14:05] | We say a few oaths, do some trust falls, | 就是发个誓 彼此承诺几句 |
[14:08] | Smoke a little blue calamus root out of a peace pipe– | 用和睦烟斗抽上几口菖蒲根 |
[14:10] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[14:15] | Hmm. Well, good luck with that. | 祝你们顺利 |
[14:20] | Any idea where we can find an elder? | 知道去哪里找长老吗 |
[14:22] | Well, that depends. | 看情况 |
[14:24] | You got any interest in meeting my grandma? | 想来见见我的奶奶吗 |
[14:29] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[14:34] | The one time I need you. | 好不容易需要你一次 |
[14:46] | Cami? | 卡米 |
[14:47] | Davina, why are you answering Klaus’ phone? | 达维娜 克劳斯的手机怎么在你那儿 |
[14:50] | Because I can’t wake him up. | 因为我现在叫不醒他 |
[14:52] | What? Elijah collapsed, too. | 什么 伊利亚也晕过去了 |
[14:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:56] | Oh, I’m an idiot. | 我真蠢 |
[14:57] | The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers, | 芬恩施的法术是要困住他的兄弟 |
[15:02] | Meaning Kol is in trouble. | 那科尔也出事了 |
[15:04] | What do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[15:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:11] | At the very least, this prison | 至少 这个监狱 |
[15:13] | is a bit more comfortable than the box | 比棺材舒服一些 |
[15:15] | you held me in for almost 900 years. | 我可在棺材里躺了900年呢 |
[15:19] | Oh, the heads are a nice touch. | 这些壁挂很精彩嘛 |
[15:22] | Let me guess– I’m the big bad wolf, | 我猜 我是这个大恶狼 |
[15:26] | Kol the wily fox. | 科尔是那只狡猾的狐狸 |
[15:29] | Elijah is the noble stag, | 伊利亚是高尚的牡鹿 |
[15:31] | And you, fittingly enough, are the boar, | 而你 就是那只野猪 还真适合呢 |
[15:36] | Bit obvious as far as symbolism goes. | 这些象征意义还挺好猜的 |
[15:40] | Why are we here? Don’t tell me | 我们为什么在这里 别跟我说 |
[15:44] | it’s about mother. | 这跟母亲有关 |
[15:45] | I didn’t force her to drink blood | 我没强迫她吸血 |
[15:46] | and betray everything she holds dear. | 也没强迫她背弃原则 |
[15:48] | That was her choice. | 那是她自己的选择 |
[15:49] | This isn’t about our mother. This is about you. | 与母亲无关 我针对的是你 |
[15:52] | I want you to know how it feels to be powerless. | 我想让你尝尝有心无力的感觉 |
[15:55] | So I’m gonna take the thing that matters most to you– | 所以我要把你最在乎的一切夺走 |
[15:58] | The city you’ve come to love so much. | 你如此热爱这座城市 |
[16:00] | Are we quite done here? | 你们闹够了没 |
[16:01] | You will release us now. | 把我们放了 立刻 |
[16:04] | I will… after sundown | 我会的 太阳下山以后 |
[16:09] | Because at sundown, when the marchers | 因为日落时 |
[16:11] | of carillon eve take to the streets, | 满大街都是钟夜的游行队伍 |
[16:14] | my barrier spell drops. | 我的屏障咒将会失效 |
[16:18] | Marcel and his hungry vampires will be unleashed | 马塞尔和那些饥饿的吸血鬼会一涌而出 |
[16:21] | to kill their way through the quarter. | 扫荡整个法属区 |
[16:23] | I imagine that after their atrocities, | 我想 在屠杀之后 |
[16:25] | supernatural community of New Orleans | 在新奥尔良的超自然群体 |
[16:27] | will be forced to find another place to call home. | 就会被迫去寻找第二个家 |
[16:30] | Look. I don’t care about the city. | 听着 我才不在乎这座城市 |
[16:31] | What I care about is that my very human body | 我只担心 我这副人类身躯 |
[16:34] | is laying at the feet of some very hungry vampires. | 和饥饿难耐的吸血鬼困在一起 |
[16:37] | Your fight is with them. It’s not with me. | 你对付的是他们 不是我 |
[16:39] | All you care about is your own fragile mortality, | 你只在乎你那脆弱的躯体 |
[16:41] | but what is you were made vulnerable? | 但假如你生来就如此脆弱呢 |
[16:44] | What then? | 那会怎样 |
[16:55] | All right. Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[16:56] | If you start feeding, you won’t be able to stop, | 一旦开始吸血 就无法停止了 |
[16:58] | and then he’s dead, and the rest of us | 然后他死了 我们其他人 |
[16:59] | still starve, all right? | 还是得不到满足 对吗 |
[17:01] | Look at me. | 听我说 |
[17:02] | I have been at war in the trenches | 我曾经亲自上过战场前线 |
[17:04] | starved with my men. | 与兄弟一起忍受饥饿 |
[17:05] | If we fought through it then, you can now. | 如果那时我们能办到 现在一样可以 |
[17:08] | We are gonna fight this hunger together. | 我们一起对抗嗜血的饥饿 |
[17:32] | No gas mask or rations, but we got plenty of cocoa. | 没有防毒面具 没有口粮 可可豆倒是很多 |
[17:35] | Hmm, more dirt than cocoa, | 虽然一点儿也不纯 |
[17:37] | But it’ll do. | 还过得去吧 |
[17:41] | Corporal, sir… | 下士 |
[17:44] | I know you’re starving. | 我知道你很饿 |
[17:51] | Never one of us. | 绝不能伤自己人 |
[17:53] | Catch me a German, and then we’ll talk. | 去给我抓德国佬 我们再谈论此事 |
[17:54] | Corporal… | 下士 |
[17:57] | You’re needed back at headquarters, sir. | 司令部有人找你 |
[18:15] | Hate the war. | 讨厌战争 |
[18:19] | Love the hats. | 爱这帽子 |
[18:22] | Klaus, what are you doing here? | 克劳斯 你来这里干什么 |
[18:25] | Well, you left before such a delicious meal, | 你错过了如此美味的一餐 |
[18:27] | I thought I’d bring you dessert. | 我给你带了甜点 |
[18:40] | Oh, go on. You know you want to. | 来吧 你想要的 |
[18:47] | Have your fill… | 尽情享受吧 |
[18:51] | And then come home to New Orleans. | 然后就回家吧 回新奥尔良 |
[18:57] | I have to get back to my men. | 我得回去战友身边 |
[18:59] | Your men? | 你的战友 |
[19:01] | Don’t be so bloody ridiculous, Marcel. | 笑死人了 马塞尔 |
[19:04] | Let the food fight amongst themselves | 就让你的食物自己打架去吧 |
[19:05] | if you must, but make no mistake. | 但你别搞错了 |
[19:07] | Your place is at home with your family. | 但家才是你的归宿 和家人在一起 |
[19:10] | You once told me that family are the people | 你曾经告诉我 家人应该 |
[19:13] | who you fight for and those willing to fight for you. | 是愿意为你而战 你也得为其而战的人 |
[19:16] | So you go home, Klaus. I am with family. | 所以你走吧 克劳斯 我与家人在一起 |
[19:31] | Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:41] | Is that a werewolf bite? | 是狼人咬的吗 |
[19:42] | – It’s a scratch. – It’s a bite. | -抓伤而已 -是咬痕 |
[19:44] | You’re 6 ways to dead if you don’t get Klaus’ blood in you, | 要是不赶快吸克劳斯的血 你马上会死 |
[19:46] | and when those guys find out– | 而且外面那些人发现后 |
[19:47] | They’re not gonna find out, which means | 他们不会发现 |
[19:50] | you’re gonna keep your mouth shut about this, | 你给我把嘴巴闭好 |
[19:51] | and you are gonna shut yours, period. | 你也把嘴巴闭好 就此打住 |
[20:14] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[20:15] | That’s the sound of food | 那是食物在召唤我们 |
[20:17] | That we can’t even get near | 我们甚至都无法靠近 |
[20:18] | while you’re sitting here protecting that idiot. | 你却在这保护这个傻子 |
[20:21] | It is just hunger, Gia. | 这只是饥饿感而已 吉娅 |
[20:23] | Lots of people on this earth | 这世上许多人 |
[20:25] | have been a lot hungrier than us. | 比我们饥饿百倍 |
[20:26] | You made us a promise when you turned us. | 你转变我们的时候向我们保证过 |
[20:28] | You had goals we bought into, | 我们认同你的目标 |
[20:30] | but look at us. | 但看看我们 |
[20:32] | We’ve been wolf bait, beaten up, | 我们被狼人下套 被痛打 |
[20:34] | stuck exiled across the river, | 被放逐到河对岸 |
[20:35] | then stuck here, | 然后又困在这里 |
[20:37] | and now when we’re all looking to you for help, | 现在我们都指望着你能帮助我们 |
[20:40] | you don’t even tell us that you’re dying. | 你甚至不告诉我们你要死了 |
[20:42] | You’re supposed to be our leader, | 你应该是我们的首领 |
[20:44] | but right now, you suck at it. | 但现在 你糟糕透了 |
[21:13] | We don’t all get to get out of this alive, son. | 不可能每个人都活着出去 孩子 |
[21:34] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:36] | Point made, | 说得有道理 |
[21:37] | but nobody loves a joke more than old fox boy here, | 没人比老狐狸更喜欢玩笑话 |
[21:40] | but if you could just get me back to my body– | 但是你如果让我能回到自己身体 |
[21:42] | I must confess, | 我必须承认 |
[21:43] | I rather enjoy watching you twist in the wind, | 看着你被蹂躏我很享受 |
[21:47] | Not unlike the way you left Rebekah, I imagine. | 我猜想你就是这么对丽贝卡的 |
[21:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:50] | – What did you do to Rebekah? – For goodness’ sake, | -你对丽贝卡做了什么 -拜托 |
[21:53] | she crossed me. | 她背叛了我 |
[21:54] | So I crossed her back. | 所以我还击回去 |
[21:55] | Look. If you could just get me back to my body, | 听着 但是你如果让我能回到自己身体 |
[21:57] | I will tell anybody anything that they need to know. | 我会告诉大家事情的真相 |
[22:01] | How narrow-minded of me. | 我气量很小 |
[22:03] | Rebekah, you don’t know where she is, | 丽贝卡 你们不知道她的下落 |
[22:06] | and the only thing standing between you and our sister | 唯一拦在你们和妹妹之间的 |
[22:08] | is this selfish fool. | 就是这个自私的蠢货 |
[22:14] | Hmm. Maybe it’s time that you go enjoy | 趁现在还可以 或许是时候 |
[22:16] | the rest of your mortal life while you still can. | 你该回去好好享受凡人人生了 |
[22:28] | Is it too late for an apology? | 现在道歉太迟了吗 |
[22:35] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[22:36] | Oh, don’t thank me yet. | 别急着谢我 |
[22:37] | Hold it. Hold it together | 等等 别冲动 |
[22:38] | Just for a little while longer, | 只要再坚持一阵子 |
[22:41] | a few minutes, to be exact. | 准确来说 再过几分钟就好 |
[22:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:48] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[22:51] | He plans to release the lot of you at sundown. | 他打算日落后放了你们 |
[22:56] | The streets will be jam-packed with people | 门外的大街上 |
[22:59] | right outside the gate. | 到时候将挤满人 |
[23:00] | You’ll be half-crazed with hunger. | 而你们也会饿昏脑袋 |
[23:01] | You’ll feed your way through the crowd, | 利用熙攘的人群进食 |
[23:03] | and that’ll be the end of vampires secretly | 到时候你们吸血鬼靠新奥尔良人为生的事 |
[23:05] | living off the fat of New Orleans. | 将不再是秘密 |
[23:13] | Marcel, listen to me. | 马塞尔 听我说 |
[23:15] | You are outmaneuvered, outmanned, | 你们计谋和人数上都不占优势 |
[23:16] | and, quite frankly, you’re out of your mind. | 坦白来说 你现在不太清醒 |
[23:22] | We’re not gonna get out of this alive. | 我们活不下来的 |
[23:24] | No. | 不 |
[23:25] | We are all getting out of this alive. | 我们都会活下来的 |
[23:31] | Are we hiking to Baton Rouge? | 我们是要走去巴顿鲁日吗 |
[23:33] | Oh, just a little bit farther. | 再过去一点点 |
[23:36] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[23:37] | I’m not nervous, although I should be. | 我不紧张 虽然我应该要觉得 |
[23:40] | She is your grandmother. | 她是你祖母 |
[23:42] | Yeah. She usually likes the girls I bring home. | 是的 她一般挺喜欢我带回家的女孩子 |
[23:44] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[23:47] | Exactly how many girls have you brought to meet her? | 具体你带了多少女孩子见她呢 |
[23:51] | No. I’ve never brought anyone to meet her. | 没有 我从来没带过 |
[23:54] | So you have got to make a good impression | 所以你要好好表现 |
[23:57] | because she got no one crazy to compare you with. | 因为没有疯狂的先例做比较 |
[23:59] | I am great with old people and babies. | 我跟老人家和宝宝都很处得来 |
[24:02] | It’s just the in between that I suck at. | 只是跟中间岁数段的处不好 |
[24:05] | Cute as all this is, y’all are late. | 真可爱 但你们迟到了 |
[24:07] | Grandma Mary… | 我祖母玛丽 |
[24:10] | This is Hayley. | 这位是海莉 |
[24:11] | Mary, it is so nice to meet you. | 玛丽 很高兴见到你 |
[24:13] | You can turn off your old people charm now. | 不用对我来讨老人欢心那一套 |
[24:16] | The two of you are late, | 你们两个迟到了 |
[24:16] | and we need to get started. | 我们得赶紧开始 |
[24:18] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:20] | Yes. We have premarital rituals to attend to, | 我们要举行一项婚前的仪式 |
[24:24] | which are what, exactly? | 那具体是什么呢 |
[24:26] | Fasting, purification, | 斋戒 净化 |
[24:27] | the rite of divulgement, to name a few. | 互相袒露心声的仪式 这是其中几项 |
[24:29] | The rite of what? | 什么的仪式 |
[24:31] | Oh, it’s simple. You speak the truth. | 很简单 你跟他说真心话 |
[24:34] | He speaks the truth. | 他跟你说真心话 |
[24:35] | Secrets are cleansed. Everyone is happy. | 不再有秘密 皆大欢喜 |
[24:38] | What do you mean, “Secrets are cleansed”? | 你说的”不再有秘密”是什么意思 |
[24:41] | The two alphas smoke the root of a blue calamus flower. | 两位首领吸进蓝色菖蒲根散发的烟 |
[24:46] | It links your hearts and minds together. | 它将令你们心神想通 |
[24:50] | The ceremony won’t take if there are lies separating you. | 如果你们之间有秘密 就不能举行婚礼 |
[24:54] | This way, there are none. | 所以 必须没有秘密 |
[24:56] | It’s the most important ritual | 这是除了婚礼以外 |
[24:57] | apart from the wedding ceremony itself. | 最重要的仪式 |
[25:00] | Hope you don’t have too many skeletons in your closet. | 但愿你们没有瞒对方很多事情 |
[25:05] | I’m not doing that. | 我不干了 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 我很抱歉 但是我干不了 |
[25:20] | So what should we talk about while we wait for nightfall? | 等着夜幕降临同时 我们能聊些什么 |
[25:25] | Oh, I know. Let’s talk about our parents. | 知道了 来聊聊我们的父母吧 |
[25:28] | Now, I figured you wouldn’t be kind to mother, | 我现在知道了你对母亲也不和善 |
[25:30] | but imagine my surprise to learn | 但请想象在迈克尔相同的命运后 |
[25:33] | that Mikael met the same fate. | 我有多吃惊 |
[25:34] | Bravo, brother. | 干得漂亮 弟弟 |
[25:35] | You see, the parent I was interested in | 父母亲中我感兴趣 |
[25:36] | talking about was your father, | 想跟你谈的是你的父亲 |
[25:38] | your real one. | 你的生父 |
[25:39] | I mean, you longed to know him your whole life, | 你一生都想去知道他是谁 |
[25:40] | yet at the first opportunity, | 然而你一见到他 |
[25:42] | you murdered him. | 就把他杀了 |
[25:44] | Why, I wonder. | 为什么 我很好奇 |
[25:46] | Possibly the same reason you took out Esther. | 可能和你杀了埃丝特的原因一样 |
[25:50] | Severing parental ties has a way of freeing one up | 断绝和父母的联系 有办法让一个人 |
[25:53] | to recognize one’s true potential. | 认清自己真正的潜力 |
[25:57] | Quite… | 很正确 |
[26:01] | But Esther was no fool. | 但是埃丝特不是傻子 |
[26:04] | She pinpointed your wants, | 她清楚你要什么 |
[26:06] | and knowing your true father was at the top of the list– | 也知道你最想要知道自己生父 |
[26:14] | No. | 不是 |
[26:17] | Something else occupies the top of your list of affections, | 你的喜好名单上占据榜首的是别的东西 |
[26:20] | and it’s not your favorite city | 也不是你心爱的城市 |
[26:23] | because I’m about to take it from you using your own vampires, | 因为我就要用你的吸血鬼从你那里夺过来 |
[26:27] | and I barely get a rise out of you. | 却几乎没让你动怒 |
[26:30] | I thought maybe it was Rebekah, | 我想过有可能是丽贝卡 |
[26:31] | but you remain calm, | 但你依然冷静 |
[26:33] | even when the one person | 哪怕唯一知道她下落的人 |
[26:34] | who know her fate probably just met his. | 差一点死掉了 |
[26:36] | I am fighting the monumental desire | 我极力想忍住 |
[26:38] | to mount your severed head upon one of these walls. | 把你脑袋挂在这些墙上的冲动 |
[26:41] | Then I thought it was your favorite brother, | 然后我想应该是你最喜欢的兄弟 |
[26:43] | but mother broke him into 1,000 pieces, | 但是母亲把他折磨的不成样子 |
[26:46] | and rather than fix him, you left him | 但你没有帮助他 而是离开了 |
[26:48] | to fend for himself god knows where. | 让他在不知道的角落自谋生路 |
[26:51] | You know, if I didn’t know better, | 你知道 要是不够了解 |
[26:53] | I’d say you were hiding something from me, | 我会说你瞒着我什么 |
[26:56] | something big, something dark. | 更大更不可告人的秘密 |
[26:59] | Maybe your real father found out what it was, | 可能被你生父发现了 |
[27:01] | and you had to kill him. | 然后被你灭口了 |
[27:02] | You want to know why I killed my father? | 你想知道我为什么杀了自己父亲吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:05] | When blood relations let me down, | 当我的血亲辜负我时 |
[27:06] | I don’t stop to reason with them. | 我不会停下跟他们讲道理 |
[27:09] | I remove them. | 我会消灭他们 |
[27:11] | So the secret is, there is no secret? | 这么说没有别的秘密了 |
[27:13] | You long for nothing, care for no one. | 你无所渴求 不在乎任何人 |
[27:20] | Problem is, brother, I don’t believe you. | 问题是 弟弟 我不相信 |
[27:22] | It’s clear to me that you’re hiding something, | 我确信你对我有所隐瞒 |
[27:24] | And, as I control your presence here, | 反正你被我困在这里 |
[27:27] | I’ve got all the time in the world | 我有的是时间 |
[27:28] | to figure out just what that might be. | 慢慢琢磨出你到底隐藏了什么 |
[27:45] | Hayley. Hayley? | 海莉 海莉 |
[27:48] | Hayley, wait. | 海莉 等等 |
[27:49] | I can’t do it, Jack. | 我做不到 杰克 |
[27:50] | You are not the only one who has stuff | 不是只有你一个人 |
[27:52] | they’d rather not talk about. | 藏有不可告人的秘密 |
[27:53] | Some of my secrets are not mine to tell. | 我有些秘密不仅仅关系到我自己 |
[27:55] | Maybe a little honesty is a good thing. | 也许诚实一些是好事 |
[27:57] | Jack, I live with the original family. | 杰克 我和吸血鬼始祖家族一起生活 |
[28:00] | In that family, sometimes honesty can get you killed. | 在那个家族里 诚实有时候会害死人 |
[28:08] | We all have things | 我们都隐藏了一些事 |
[28:09] | we hope will never see the light of day. | 都希望这些事永远不为人所知 |
[28:13] | Now, you probably won’t like what I have to say | 也许比起你隐瞒的秘密 |
[28:15] | any more than what you’re holding back. | 你更不想听见我的坦白 |
[28:17] | I wish that were true. | 这要是真的就好了 |
[28:18] | Well, come back with me. | 跟我回去吧 |
[28:22] | We’ll take it one step at a time, | 我们一步一步来 |
[28:24] | and if anything makes you uncomfortable, | 要是你觉得哪里让你不自在了 |
[28:27] | You tell me, and we stop… | 你告诉我 我们就不做了… |
[28:31] | And when it comes time to open up, | 到了相互坦露心声时 |
[28:33] | I’ll go first because I don’t run… | 我会先坦白 因为我不会逃避 |
[28:38] | And I don’t scare easy. | 没什么能吓到我 |
[28:41] | Your secrets are my secrets, | 你的秘密就是我的秘密 |
[28:43] | Your demons my demons, | 你的恶魔亦是我的恶魔 |
[28:46] | And you’ll never have to fight them alone. | 我不会让你独自去面对它们 |
[28:51] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[28:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:06] | Relax. Relax. | 冷静 放松 |
[29:09] | Hey, easy. | 放松些 |
[29:12] | I’m gonna give you two minutes to explain | 给你两分钟时间解释 |
[29:15] | why we don’t come up there and take the witch. | 为什么我们不能上去吸干那个巫师 |
[29:19] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[29:21] | You betrayed everything you taught us. | 你背弃了你教导我们的一切信条 |
[29:22] | How can you lead us? | 还怎么能领导我们 |
[29:36] | Joe, Joe, no. | 乔 乔 不 |
[29:39] | Joe? Joe. | 乔 乔 |
[29:40] | You never did get those gas masks. | 你从没拿到那些防毒面具 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. I failed you, brother. | 对不起 我辜负了你 弟弟 |
[29:45] | Not if you make us into vampires like you. | 把我们变成吸血鬼就可以补救了 |
[29:49] | Let’s make this fight more even. | 让这场战斗更实力相当些吧 |
[29:52] | Turn us. | 转化我们 |
[30:14] | I am sorry I let you down, ok, all of you, | 抱歉让大家失望了 |
[30:19] | But the way that you are feeling right now– | 但你们现在经历的感觉 |
[30:22] | This despair, this hunger– | 绝望 饥饿 |
[30:25] | I have been through it, | 我也经历过 |
[30:26] | And if you let me help you survive it, I guarantee you, | 如果让我帮你们度过这一关 我保证 |
[30:29] | It will only make you stronger. | 你们会变得更强大 |
[30:33] | At sundown, Vincent is gonna drop that barrier spell, | 日落时分 文森特就会解除咒语 |
[30:36] | And those doors are gonna open, | 所有的门都会敞开 |
[30:37] | and we are gonna be smack | 我们会直接冲向 |
[30:38] | in the middle of a parade full of innocent people. | 街上那些无辜的游行人群 |
[30:41] | We can’t fall apart now. | 我们要挺住 |
[30:43] | Innocent, guilty, we’re hungry. | 管他无不无辜 我们快饿死了 |
[30:46] | We have to feed. | 我们必须得吸血 |
[30:47] | We don’t feed on locals. That’s our rule. | 不吸本地人的血 这是规矩 |
[30:50] | That is how we survived 300 years in this city, | 因此我们才能在这座城市活了三百年 |
[30:52] | And that is why we get to call it home, | 所以我们才能把这里称为家园 |
[30:55] | because we live by a code. | 因为我们遵守一套行为准则 |
[30:58] | The same one that won’t let you | 是那套准则 |
[30:59] | tell your own people that you’re dying of a werewolf bite? | 不让你告诉自己人 你将死于狼人咬伤吗 |
[31:08] | I’m not dying of anything. | 我不会死 |
[31:10] | I’ve got a vial of Klaus’ blood in my place | 我住的地方 有一瓶克劳斯的血 |
[31:12] | right across the river | 就在河对岸 |
[31:13] | along with enough blood to satisfy all of you. | 还有足够量的血来满足你们 |
[31:17] | All we have to do is get there. | 我们要做的就是去到那里 |
[31:20] | You once asked me what I was fighting for. | 你曾问我为何而战 |
[31:22] | I told you I was fighting for this city, for our home, | 我说我为了这座城而战 为了家园而战 |
[31:27] | but if we feed out there, we lose it. | 但如果吸了本地人的血 就会失去这一切 |
[31:30] | The barrier will be down any moment now. | 咒语马上就会被解除 |
[31:34] | Let me help you get home. | 让我帮你们返回家园 |
[31:59] | It’s down. | 屏障解除了 |
[32:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:16] | It’s a shame, really, | 真遗憾啊 |
[32:18] | For you to lose New Orleans. | 就这样失去了新奥尔良 |
[32:19] | You’ve worked so hard to make this city a home. | 你付出了很多心血将这座城建为家园 |
[32:22] | On the other hand, | 话说回来 |
[32:22] | this city hasn’t given you much in the way of good fortune. | 这座城给你带来挺多不幸的 |
[32:25] | You had Marcel’s betrayal, father’s attack, | 马塞尔的背叛 父亲的袭击 |
[32:30] | Loss of your child. | 痛失爱女 |
[32:35] | It is a delicate craft, | 这是个精细的咒语 |
[32:38] | representational magic. | 象征魔法 |
[32:39] | One must be ever so precise. | 施咒者必须精确到分毫 |
[32:42] | If you misrepresent us, | 如果你给了我们错误的象征物 |
[32:45] | the very enchantment that this room was built upon would collapse. | 建立这间屋子的魔法就会瓦解 |
[32:48] | Would it not? | 不是吗 |
[32:48] | I assure you, you have not been misrepresented. | 我保证 你们的象征物都分毫不差 |
[32:50] | Well, that depends on how well the hunter knows his prey. | 那就要看猎人有多了解他的猎物了 |
[32:55] | This facade… | 这个表象 |
[32:57] | this illusion that I have created over the course of my life, | 这个幻象是根据我的生活历程创造出来的 |
[33:02] | The noble stag– | 高尚的牡鹿 |
[33:05] | is nothing more than a deception to myself, to everyone, | 对我跟其他人都是一种欺骗 |
[33:12] | For, were I truly noble, brother, | 若我真如此高尚 弟弟 |
[33:13] | I would not have withheld from you | 我不会对你隐瞒 |
[33:15] | a vile deed and one that I, | 我曾经的恶行 |
[33:19] | like a coward, allowed mother to erase from my memory. | 像个懦夫 让母亲抹去记忆的那次 |
[33:26] | It was I who killed Tatia. | 是我杀了塔提亚 |
[33:31] | I hunted her down and mercilessly | 我无情地追捕她 |
[33:33] | I feasted upon her flesh. | 残忍地将她猎杀 |
[33:36] | I tore her from us. | 我将她从我们身边夺走 |
[33:40] | Mother took the blame. | 母亲承担了罪责 |
[33:46] | You would in no way forgive me. | 你绝对不会原谅我 |
[33:49] | The act may be reprehensible, | 这种行为也许该受到谴责 |
[33:51] | but your admitting to it proves you to be | 但是你的告解证明了 |
[33:53] | the man I thought you to be. | 你跟我想像中的一样 |
[33:55] | – My magic stands. – Does it? | -我的魔法不会失效 -是吗 |
[33:59] | It turns out, my brother is even more depraved than I am. | 我的哥哥原来比我还要堕落 |
[34:11] | He is the noble stag no longer, | 他不再是高尚的雄鹿了 |
[34:16] | indeed an altogether different beast. | 而是另一种猛兽 |
[34:18] | Creeping through the cracks, | 潜伏在暗中伺机而动 |
[34:21] | and you have also failed in your representation of me | 你也选错了我的象征物 |
[34:24] | because there is one thing you never thought me capable of… | 因为 有一件事 你从没想过我可以做到 |
[34:35] | Forgiveness. | 那就是宽恕 |
[34:41] | You, Finn, have remained a boar for centuries, | 你 芬恩 数世纪来蛮横无礼 |
[34:45] | but here is where your true fault lies. | 但这里才是你们真正的败笔 |
[34:49] | You never learnt that the bonds of family | 你们从没学会 家族的羁绊 |
[34:51] | far outweigh anything else. | 比其他一切都重要 |
[34:54] | Such bonds trump petty jealousies. | 这样的羁绊胜过嫉妒 |
[34:57] | They overcome ancient feuds, and, yes, | 能胜过久远的仇恨 是的 |
[35:01] | they are capable of allowing one monster | 这样的羁绊 能够让一个怪兽 |
[35:07] | to pardon the great sins of another. | 原谅另一个的深重罪恶 |
[35:17] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[35:18] | Your magic is as flawed as your perception of your own siblings. | 你的魔法和你对兄弟姐妹的认知一样有缺陷 |
[35:23] | I wonder, just how untouchable are you? | 我很好奇 你有多不可触碰 |
[35:30] | Oh, thank god. Are you ok? | 谢天谢地 你没事吧 |
[35:35] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[35:40] | What happened? Is Kol ok? | 怎么了 科尔还好吗 |
[35:42] | I’m fine. Thank you for your concern. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 |
[35:45] | The same, however, cannot be said for your friends | 然而 对于你的朋友和法属区的人 |
[35:48] | and the people of the french quarter. | 可能就不能说”很好”了 |
[35:50] | Now, I can stand here and explain to you the specifics, | 现在 我可以站在这里给你叙述详情 |
[35:52] | or you can show a little trust and come with me. | 或者你可以对我有点信任跟我来 |
[35:55] | I’m the one who’s been waiting for you to move your ass. | 我可一直在等你快点动起来 |
[35:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:21] | What you are feeling is the hunger. | 你们感觉到的就是饥饿 |
[36:23] | It will be unlike anything you’ve ever known. | 和你们所了解的所有感觉不同 |
[36:26] | It’ll beat you from inside. | 将从内部吞噬你 |
[36:29] | But you are in control. | 但你们能够控制自己 |
[36:31] | It is your greatest weapon, | 这是你们最强大的武器 |
[36:32] | and the Germans are coming over that hill thinking to waltz | 德国人要越过那座山 以为可以 |
[36:35] | over our corpses to take the town, | 从我们尸体上踏过去占领镇子 |
[36:37] | but that’s not gonna happen because one thing stands | 但那是不可能的 因为还有阻挡在 |
[36:40] | in the enemy’s way–us, | 敌人面前的 就是我们 |
[36:43] | and make no mistake. | 毫无疑问 |
[36:44] | We are one unit, one army. | 我们是一个团队 一支军队 |
[36:47] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[36:49] | Family is not determined by blood, | 家人不是由血缘决定 |
[36:51] | but by who you fight for and who will fight for you. | 而是你愿意为他 他愿意为你 互相奋斗 |
[36:58] | Tonight we will feed on the blood of our enemies, | 今晚 我们将痛饮敌人的鲜血 |
[37:02] | and if we die, we will be reborn, | 如果我们死去 我们将重生 |
[37:04] | and we will feed again. | 将再次饮血 |
[37:06] | We are the brotherhood of the damned, | 我们是受诅咒的一族 |
[37:09] | and we cannot be defeated! | 我们无坚不摧 |
[37:14] | Over the top! | 冲上山顶 |
[37:47] | I think we’re gonna make it. | 我觉得我们能撑到那里 |
[38:05] | Everything is fine out here. | 这里一切正常 |
[38:06] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[38:08] | You look around. | 你四处找找 |
[38:09] | I’ll see if I can track them down. | 我看看能不能追踪到他们 |
[38:38] | Welcome back, soldier. | 欢迎醒来 战士 |
[38:41] | Fed you some of Klaus’ blood. | 给你喝了克劳斯的血 |
[38:43] | You weren’t exactly lucid. | 你之前并不清醒 |
[38:58] | They’re all getting into the rest of your blood bags downstairs. | 他们在楼下喝了血袋休息了 |
[39:04] | But not you. | 但你没有 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry for being a pain in the ass. | 抱歉我得做恶人 |
[39:13] | Only the weak don’t challenge authority, Gia. | 只是弱者不敢挑战权威 吉娅 |
[39:17] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[39:23] | I applaud you all for your strength of character. | 我为你们的骨气鼓掌 |
[39:27] | Just finished congratulating your little vampire hoard downstairs. | 刚刚祝贺过楼下你们的小吸血鬼们 |
[39:30] | What did you do to them? | 你对他们做了什么 |
[39:32] | Nothing that isn’t reversible. | 没有什么是不可逆转的 |
[39:34] | Came to ask you a question, Marcel. | 我来问你个问题 马塞尔 |
[39:37] | See, earlier today I spent some time with my brothers. | 今天早些时候我和兄弟们一起待了会 |
[39:39] | They went to great lengths to hide something from me, | 他们不遗余力想要对我隐瞒什么 |
[39:42] | a secret they’d do anything to keep. | 一个他们不惜一切代价要隐瞒的秘密 |
[39:47] | Now, I may not be able to get it out of them, | 现在 我也许不能从他们那里问出秘密 |
[39:50] | but I’m willing to bet I could rip it out of you. | 但我愿意打个赌我能从你这里挖出来 |
[39:55] | How is my daughter? | 我女儿怎么样 |
[39:56] | She’s in good hands, as am I. | 她被照顾得很好 我也是 |
[40:00] | However, if you say the word, | 然而 如果你开口 |
[40:01] | I shall return. | 我就会回去 |
[40:03] | No. | 不 |
[40:04] | You’re needed where you are. | 你就在需要你的地方 |
[40:06] | So the city is safe? | 所以城市安全了 |
[40:07] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly go flinging around terms like “Safe.” | 我并不会乱用什么”安全”这样的词 |
[40:11] | Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared. | 马塞尔和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了 |
[40:14] | Kol is in the wind, Rebekah is still lost, | 科尔不见了 丽贝卡还是没见踪影 |
[40:16] | and Finn is dangerously suspicious of the secrets we keep, | 芬恩非常怀疑我们所隐瞒的秘密 |
[40:22] | Speaking of which, I meant what I said. | 说到这点 我之前说的是真心的 |
[40:26] | I am capable of forgiveness. | 我能够宽恕 |
[40:29] | We need to remain focused on our common enemies. | 我们需要继续集中注意力在我们共同敌人身上 |
[40:33] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[40:36] | Ah, the cavalry has arrived | 骑兵到了 |
[40:40] | and right on time, no doubt eager | 非常准时 毫无疑问非常迫切 |
[40:43] | to save your precious Josh. | 想要拯救你宝贝的乔什 |
[40:45] | Yes. Just tell me what you need. | 是的 告诉我你需要什么 |
[40:47] | Well, you can start by questioning your wolves. | 可以从询问你的狼人开始 |
[40:50] | Find out what Finn has done with Marcel and his vampires. | 查一查芬恩对马塞尔和他的吸血鬼做了什么 |
[40:53] | Well, I would, | 我会的 |
[40:54] | but most of the wolves took off for the bayou | 但是许多狼人动身去了河口 |
[40:56] | waiting for Hayley and Jackson to finish their wedding trials. | 等待海莉和杰克逊完成他们的婚礼仪式 |
[40:58] | And what trials might those be? | 什么婚礼仪式 |
[41:00] | You know, your basic old-school werewolf stuff. | 你知道 就是基本老派的狼人事情 |
[41:02] | They go out into the woods and smoke | 他们走进森林从长杆烟斗 |
[41:04] | this blue calamus root out of a peace pipe. | 抽完蓝色的菖蒲根 |
[41:06] | Blue calamus, a rather specific plant, | 蓝色菖蒲 相当特定的植物 |
[41:10] | Known by many for its unique properties as a truth serum. | 众人所知 它是独特吐真药 |
[41:15] | In generations past, it was used among the wolves | 世代相传 这在狼人中被用来 |
[41:19] | for divulgement rituals, | 实行泄密仪式 |
[41:22] | ancient rites where secrets are confessed. | 坦白秘密的古老仪式 |
[41:30] | I don’t suppose they mentioned such a thing. | 我想他们肯定没告诉你这点吧 |
[41:32] | They just said they had to do a bunch of rituals | 他们只说过他们要进行一堆仪式 |
[41:34] | and ceremonial stuff. | 礼仪之类的事情 |
[41:35] | And where, exactly, did Jackson take Hayley? | 杰克逊到底带着海莉去了哪里 |
[41:39] | Back country, deep bayou. | 偏远之处 河口深处 |
[41:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:43] | That’ll be all. Stay on point. | 就这样 随时待命 |
[41:46] | Wait. That’s it? Where are you going? | 等下 就这样 你要去哪儿 |
[41:49] | I’m going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be, | 我要去和准新娘聊聊 |
[41:53] | remind her that some secrets need to stay buried. | 提醒她 有些秘密不能泄露 |