时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My brothers went to great lengths | 我的兄弟们不遗余力 |
[00:03] | to hide something from me. | 想要对我隐瞒什么 |
[00:05] | Now, I may not be able to get it out of them, | 我也许不能从他们那里问出秘密 |
[00:07] | but I’m willing to bet I can rip it out of you. | 但我愿意打个赌我能从你这里挖出来 |
[00:09] | Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared. | 马塞尔和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了 |
[00:12] | We have premarital rituals, which are what, exactly? | 我们还有婚前仪式 那具体是什么呢 |
[00:16] | You speak the truth, he speaks the truth, | 你跟他说真心话 他跟你说真心话 |
[00:18] | secrets are cleansed. | 不再有秘密 |
[00:19] | I’m going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be, | 我会去和准新娘聊聊 |
[00:21] | remind her that some secrets need to stay buried. | 提醒她 有些秘密不能泄露 |
[00:25] | You’re the sister — Rebekah. | 你是那个妹妹 丽贝卡 |
[00:27] | You must be that harvest girl. | 你一定就是那个收获祭女孩了 |
[00:29] | Cassie, is it? | 你叫凯西 对吧 |
[00:30] | How, exactly, does one go about breaking out of this joint? | 告诉我 该怎么从这破地方逃出去 |
[00:32] | There’s no leaving. | 你逃不掉的 |
[00:34] | They say this place is haunted. | 他们说这地方闹鬼 |
[00:35] | There was someone in my room. | 刚刚有人在我房里 |
[00:37] | There was a girl, a girl in black. | 一个穿着黑衣的女孩 |
[01:25] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[02:02] | I wonder if you lot can help me. | 不知道你们能不能帮我个忙 |
[02:04] | I’m looking for the hybrid who calls herself your queen. | 我在找一个自称是你们女王的混血儿 |
[02:10] | I prefer you tell me where she is before I grow irritated. | 最好趁我失去耐心之前 告诉我她在哪 |
[02:14] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[02:18] | there are children present. | 这里有孩子在 |
[02:27] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[02:30] | Was worried you ran off in the middle of the night. | 还以为你趁半夜偷偷溜走了 |
[02:33] | No. I was just out here thinking. | 没有 我只是出来理理思绪 |
[02:39] | Jack, I know I’m supposed to divulge | 杰克 我知道我该向你坦白 |
[02:42] | my great secrets, but I can’t. | 我的所有秘密 但我做不到 |
[02:45] | Can’t even tell you why I can’t. | 我甚至不能告诉你为什么 |
[02:47] | I mean, you really think there’s a secret you have | 你真的认为你的秘密如此严重 |
[02:49] | that’s so bad, you can’t tell me? | 你甚至都不能跟我说吗 |
[02:51] | It’s not safe, Jack. | 这会危及你的安全 杰克 |
[02:54] | When have we ever been safe, Hayley? | 我们什么时候安全过了 海莉 |
[02:56] | Our people have been cursed, hunted, exiled, | 我们的族人一直被诅咒 猎杀 驱逐 |
[03:00] | but you and me, this wedding, | 但你和我 这场婚礼 |
[03:02] | we can change all that. | 我们可以改变这一切 |
[03:03] | We can create a new pack, one with your ability | 我们可以创造一个新的族群 拥有你的能力 |
[03:05] | to turn at will. | 可以随心所欲变身 |
[03:10] | So we give each other our secrets. | 所以我们必须相互坦诚 |
[03:11] | If we don’t, then the transfer of power won’t work, | 如果不这么做 能力转移就起不了作用 |
[03:13] | and we’re back to where we were. | 我们就只会又回到原点 |
[03:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[03:22] | Even if we call off the wedding, | 就算我们最终取消这场婚礼 |
[03:26] | there’s still something I need to tell you. | 有件事我还是要告诉你 |
[03:31] | Jack, I’m sure you’ve lived quite the life, | 杰克 我相信你一定也经历了不少 |
[03:33] | but I can’t imagine that your secret | 但我想你的秘密怎么也不可能 |
[03:34] | is anything like mine. | 比我的严重 |
[03:37] | There’s one. | 不 我有一个 |
[03:42] | Has to do with how your parents died. | 是关于你父母怎么死的 |
[04:05] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[04:06] | I didn’t sleep very well. | 没怎么睡好 |
[04:08] | Heard you got caught out past curfew…again. | 听说你又被发现违反宵禁了 |
[04:12] | A simple misunderstanding. | 只是个误会而已 |
[04:14] | Kindred witches like to be in charge. | 宗族巫师总喜欢颐指气使 |
[04:16] | I don’t much care for taking orders. | 而我这人向来不喜欢服从 |
[04:19] | On that note… | 说到这个 |
[04:23] | where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[04:24] | I nicked it from the pantry. | 我从壁橱里偷来的 |
[04:25] | – But the kindr… – Did you miss the part where I said | -但宗族们… -我刚不是说了吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t care about rules? | 我才不在乎什么规矩 |
[04:29] | Take the apple. | 拿着苹果 |
[04:30] | You’re out of your mind. | 你简直疯了 |
[04:35] | I’m a free spirit, which is why | 我这人喜欢自由 所以 |
[04:39] | I don’t intend to spend another night | 我不想在这该死的地牢 |
[04:40] | trapped in this bloody dungeon. | 再多待哪怕一晚 |
[04:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[04:44] | You know that any spell can be broken | 你知道只要有足够能力 |
[04:45] | with enough power. | 任何咒语都能破除 |
[04:46] | What we need to do is channel | 我们要做的就是借助 |
[04:47] | something strong. | 一种强大的力量 |
[04:50] | I went to the room with the locked door. | 我去了那间上锁的房间 |
[04:52] | There’s something in there, someone. | 那里面有个人 |
[04:55] | I’m not sure who she is or why she’s here, | 我不确定她是谁 为什么会在那 |
[04:56] | and I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
[04:58] | Point is, she’s strong. | 重点是 她很强大 |
[05:00] | I mean, I didn’t even know | 虽然我甚至不懂 |
[05:02] | what witch power felt like, | 如何感受巫师的力量 |
[05:03] | and still, I could sense it | 但我仍然能感受到她的力量 |
[05:04] | coming out of that room in waves. | 正源源不绝从那房间涌出 |
[05:09] | You and I can channel her | 我们可以借助她的力量 |
[05:10] | and bust free of this loony bin. | 来逃出这个疯人院 |
[05:25] | Who’s the new girl at the telly? | 电视机前那个新来的女孩是谁 |
[05:26] | One more bonkers witch, | 又一个疯了的女巫 |
[05:28] | got dumped here in the middle of the night. | 深更半夜被人扔来这里 |
[05:35] | Anything good on? | 有什么好看的吗 |
[05:37] | These paintings can move. | 这些画会动呢 |
[05:39] | They depict a rodent breaking the bones | 讲的是一只老鼠把一只猫 |
[05:41] | of a rather tenacious feline. | 打得落花流水 |
[05:45] | Those are just cartoons. | 这只是卡通片罢了 |
[05:54] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是见过你 |
[06:01] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[06:08] | Keep up your strength, luv, | 保存好你的力量 亲爱的 |
[06:09] | And enjoy your cartoons. | 继续欣赏你的卡通吧 |
[06:31] | What– | 这怎么… |
[06:32] | How long was I asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[06:35] | All night. | 一整晚 |
[06:36] | It was a rather fitful sleep, though. | 但你睡得不怎么好 |
[06:38] | You were muttering about how you wanted to kill Klaus. | 嘴里一直嘟囔着你有多想杀了克劳斯 |
[06:42] | In fact, I’m glad that you’re up | 正好你起来了 |
[06:44] | because we are ready to get started. | 我们可以准备开始了 |
[06:49] | You sure you know how to do this? | 你确定知道怎么做吗 |
[06:51] | Have a little faith, Davina. | 对我有点信心 达维娜 |
[06:53] | I have been planning this for over a century. | 我已经计划了有一个多世纪了 |
[06:59] | You’re not having second thoughts, are you? | 你不会现在想反悔了吧 |
[07:02] | Now, you were the one that wanted to get rid | 现在是你想要除掉那个野种 |
[07:04] | of the bastard without hurting your friends. | 不让你的朋友受到伤害 |
[07:06] | I’m past second thoughts. | 我早就不犹豫了 |
[07:09] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[07:14] | Oh, you might want to turn that off. | 你还是关一下手机吧 |
[07:15] | It’s been buzzing all this morning. | 都震了一早上了 |
[07:22] | 艾登来信 马上联系我 乔什和马塞尔失踪了 联系我 | |
[07:27] | Josh and Marcel are still missing. | 还没找到乔什和马塞尔 |
[07:34] | How the mighty have fallen. | 巨人陨落 落得如斯田地 |
[07:38] | Simple bit of magic, and once-mighty vampires | 一点小魔法 曾经强大无敌的吸血鬼 |
[07:41] | now lie before me. | 现在只能匍匐在我脚下 |
[07:45] | How does it feel, hunger so intense, | 如此强烈的饥饿感 感受如何 |
[07:47] | like shards of glass creeping through your veins? | 像是无数玻璃碎片在血管里流淌 |
[07:51] | Of course… | 当然 |
[07:55] | I have you to thank. | 我得谢谢你 |
[07:58] | You led them to this, but then, perhaps, | 一切都是你造成的 但也许 |
[08:03] | you might still be able to save them. | 你还有机会救他们 |
[08:07] | In 1,000 years, you are the closest | 在这千年来 你是我弟弟 |
[08:10] | my brother has come to making a friend, | 最为亲近的朋友 |
[08:12] | and I wonder, what secrets did he share, | 我想知道 他都跟你分享了什么秘密 |
[08:17] | and what do I need to do to you | 我得用什么办法 |
[08:19] | in order to tear those secrets free? | 才能从你这套出这些秘密呢 |
[08:36] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:38] | Well, we could start with some common courtesy. | 先从一般的礼仪开始好了 |
[08:41] | You could invite me in. | 你可以邀请我入内 |
[08:43] | Not likely, vampire. | 不可能 吸血鬼 |
[08:45] | I’m a hybrid, dear, half wolf. | 我是混血儿 亲爱的 半狼人 |
[08:48] | You and I could be distant relatives, | 我们还有可能是远亲呢 |
[08:49] | For all you know. | 凡是皆有可能不是 |
[08:50] | Matter of fact, I’m looking for another of my kind. | 实际上 我在找另一位我的同类 |
[08:53] | Rumor has it she’s nearby. | 听说她在这附近 |
[08:55] | What do you want with Hayley? | 你找海莉想干什么 |
[08:57] | I wish only to remind her | 我只是想提醒她 |
[08:58] | of the importance of family, | 家庭的重要性 |
[09:00] | Dissuade her from foolish mistakes. | 劝阻她犯下愚蠢的错误 |
[09:03] | Jackson is with her now. | 她现在和杰克逊在一起 |
[09:04] | They can look out for each other. | 他们可以相互照顾 |
[09:06] | Why don’t you just leave them alone? | 你就不能放过他们吗 |
[09:09] | Well, perhaps I should. | 也许我的确该放过他们 |
[09:11] | Clearly, I can trust Jackson’s selfish nature, | 显然 我能相信以杰克逊自私的本质 |
[09:13] | willing as he is to marry Hayley and save her | 肯定会愿意娶海莉 |
[09:16] | from the horrors of her current existence | 以助她脱离苦海 |
[09:18] | and in exchange for nothing more | 以此作为交换 也不是什么大事 |
[09:20] | than an empowered werewolf pack | 不过是一群强大的狼人 |
[09:21] | to serve as his own personal army. | 当做他自己的私人军团而已 |
[09:25] | Hmm, you know, on second thought, | 知道吗 我改变注意了 |
[09:26] | I think I’d like to congratulate the bride and groom. | 我想恭喜新郎和新娘 |
[09:30] | No doubt, they’re close by | 毫无疑问 他们肯定在这附近 |
[09:32] | tending to their prenuptial observances, | 进行着婚前的庆祝呢 |
[09:36] | and since you’ve been unable to help me find them… | 既然你不能帮我找到他们 |
[09:44] | Well, I suppose I’ll have to hunt them down myself, won’t I? | 那我只好自己去把他们找出来了 |
[09:54] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[09:56] | It’s where wolves bury those that walk away from the pack… | 狼人埋葬离开族群的人的地方 |
[09:59] | Traitors, murderers, | 背叛者 谋杀犯 |
[10:01] | like this one– Richard Xavier Dumas. | 像是这人 理查德·泽维尔·迪马 |
[10:06] | He was Mary’s husband, my grandfather. | 他是玛丽的丈夫 我的祖父 |
[10:09] | He was an alpha of his time, | 他是当年狼族的首领 |
[10:10] | militant, radical, | 激进好斗 |
[10:12] | hell-bent on waging war with vampires. | 执意要与吸血鬼开战 |
[10:15] | When he found out that your parents and mine | 当他发现你我的父母 |
[10:17] | planned to join the packs, try for peace with Marcel | 加入族群是为了劝大家与马塞尔和谈 |
[10:21] | and his crew, he went ballistic. | 他一怒冲冠 |
[10:28] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他 对吧 |
[10:32] | He was the one that killed my parents. | 他是杀害我父母的凶手 |
[10:36] | He wanted to stop them, | 他想要阻止他们 |
[10:39] | everything they stood for, | 他们所坚信的一切 |
[10:41] | and he did. | 他也的确做到了 |
[10:46] | I have spent my entire life | 我一辈子都在想知道 |
[10:47] | wondering what happened to them. | 他们为何会遇害 |
[10:53] | Why did you wait so long to tell me? | 你为什么拖了这么久才告诉我 |
[10:57] | No. I didn’t know until Mary told me. | 不 在玛丽告诉我之前我并不知情 |
[10:59] | She said she’d held on to the secret | 她说她隐瞒祖父的所作所为 |
[11:01] | of what my grandfather did for two decades | 已长达二十年 |
[11:04] | and knew it was time for it to come out… | 她知道现在是真相大白的时候了 |
[11:09] | But I knew I had to be the one to tell you | 但我知道这事得由我来告诉你 |
[11:16] | Truth is, I didn’t know if I could. | 实话说 我都不相信自己能跟你开这口 |
[11:21] | I don’t blame you, Jack. | 我不怪你 杰克 |
[11:27] | I guess I just really hate secrets. | 我想我只是单纯地讨厌秘密罢了 |
[11:32] | That was my secret. | 这就是我的秘密 |
[11:33] | Whatever yours is, | 不管你的秘密是什么 |
[11:37] | if you don’t want to tell me, then don’t. | 如果你不想告诉我 那就别说了 |
[11:41] | Doesn’t change a thing, | 这并不会改变什么 |
[11:43] | Least of all how I feel about you. | 至少不会改变我对你的感情 |
[11:50] | Quite the romantic sentiment. | 真是个浪漫感人的场面 |
[11:56] | I wonder, however, if I might impose on this lovely tableau long enough | 不知能否容我打扰片刻 |
[11:59] | to have a word with Hayley. | 和海莉聊一聊呢 |
[12:03] | It’s ok. Go ahead. | 没事 你先走吧 |
[12:06] | I’ll meet you back at Mary’s. | 我会去玛丽那跟你汇合 |
[12:15] | Tonight is the night. | 今晚是时候了 |
[12:16] | Once everyone is asleep, I’ll grab you. | 等所有人都睡着后 我会去找你 |
[12:22] | Where did you get this, huh? | 你从哪里拿的这个 |
[12:26] | Don’t. Just let it go. | 别出手 随他们去吧 |
[12:27] | Do you know what I do to thieves? | 你知道我是怎么对待小贼的吗 |
[12:35] | Ah, that hurt. | 真疼 |
[12:35] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[12:36] | You little bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[12:46] | Today’s lesson– you take from us… | 今天的教训 你敢从我们手上抢东西 |
[12:51] | and we take twice as much from you. | 我们定会双倍奉还 |
[13:01] | You helped me. Why? | 你帮了我 为什么 |
[13:04] | Because I’m a bloody fool… | 因为我是个傻瓜 |
[13:09] | Or maybe I just like the idea of us girls sticking together. | 也许我只是喜欢团结一致对敌 |
[13:22] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:23] | Are you seriously considering this preposterous truth-telling idiocy? | 你真的在认真考虑这个互诉衷肠的傻仪式吗 |
[13:27] | Actually, I’m kind of on the fence. | 实话说 我有点犹豫不决 |
[13:28] | Well, then allow me to make this simple for you. | 那我帮你理理清楚好了 |
[13:30] | Under no circumstances will you divulge any family secrets, | 无论如何 不准泄露任何家族秘密 |
[13:34] | especially none that would endanger our child. | 尤其是不能危害到我们的孩子 |
[13:36] | Except it’s not that simple, Klaus. | 可事情没那么简单 克劳斯 |
[13:38] | You saw what Finn did. | 你见到了芬恩的所作所为 |
[13:39] | He’s growing more powerful by the day. | 他变得越来越强大了 |
[13:42] | Right now, he controls over half of the wolves. | 目前 他控制了超过一半的狼人 |
[13:45] | This marriage could change that. | 而联姻能够改变这状况 |
[13:47] | The outcome of your strategy is not worth the risk | 你们联姻带来的好处 |
[13:49] | it imposes on our daughter. | 不值得拿我们的女儿冒险 |
[13:51] | Well, it’s not a risk if I trust Jackson. | 如果我信任杰克逊 这就不算是冒险 |
[13:54] | Oh… Klaus, think. | 克劳斯 你想想 |
[13:55] | We could have a whole army of super wolves | 我们可以得到一支超级狼人军队 |
[13:58] | who could protect Hope as one of their own. | 他们能把霍普当成自己的族人来保护 |
[14:00] | Hope doesn’t need a wolf army. | 霍普不需要狼人军队 |
[14:02] | I’ll protect her myself, | 她由我亲自保护 |
[14:04] | and an easy time I’ll have of it, too, | 我也能轻松一点 |
[14:05] | without you running off sharing secrets | 如果你能不去到处 |
[14:07] | with every motley member of your werewolf brethren. | 跟你的狼人党羽分享秘密 |
[14:09] | Damn it, Klaus. This is our chance. | 去你的 克劳斯 这是我们的机会 |
[14:13] | We can bring her home. | 我们能带她回家 |
[14:17] | We have to at least consider this. | 至少我们得考虑这一点 |
[14:19] | I have considered it, | 我考虑过了 |
[14:21] | And I have deemed it absurd, | 我认为荒谬无比 |
[14:23] | And in this matter, there is no one above my decree, not even you. | 此事谁也不能违背我的命令 你也不行 |
[14:29] | You will tell Jackson the wedding is off. | 去告诉杰克逊联姻取消 |
[14:34] | It’s a good thing that I don’t take orders from anyone, | 幸好我从不听命于任何人 |
[14:38] | Especially not from you. | 尤其不听命于你 |
[14:49] | So much for having a secret lair. | 秘密基地也不过如此嘛 |
[14:51] | Don’t mind him. Did you bring the stuff I asked for? | 别在意 我要的都带来了吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah. This is everything Josh left at my place. | 这些就是乔什留在我那儿的全部东西了 |
[14:59] | Ah, practically moved in, has he? | 他这是搬你家去了 是吧 |
[15:02] | Kol, please shut up. | 科尔 拜托别说了 |
[15:10] | Ok. Here we go. | 开始了 |
[15:12] | All right. Come on, then. Channel me. It’ll be quicker. | 好吧 来和我连接起来 会快一些 |
[15:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:29] | Right here, the street corner. | 在这里 街角 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah. I know where. | 我知道是哪里 |
[15:33] | It’s the little bodega the witch Lenore | 这是一个小杂货店 女巫丽诺尔 |
[15:35] | used to run before my mother hijacked her body. | 被我母亲占用身体前 经营这家店 |
[15:37] | Great. Thank you for the help. | 太好了 谢谢帮忙 |
[15:38] | Wait. What? You can’t go alone. | 等等 你不能自己去 |
[15:41] | Well, to be absolutely clear here, | 准确来说 |
[15:43] | technically, he definitely could go alone. | 理论上 他当然能自己去 |
[15:46] | No. It’s a suicide mission. | 不行 你这是去找死 |
[15:47] | Yeah, and what’s more tragic than a suicide | 比自寻死路更悲剧的 |
[15:49] | mission but a mass suicide mission? | 就是一群人去自寻死路 |
[15:51] | I’m not leaving Josh trapped with a nutjob | 我绝不能让乔什落在那个 |
[15:53] | that hates vampires. | 恨吸血鬼的疯子手上 |
[15:55] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[16:42] | I’m done listening to you. | 我不想跟你说话了 |
[16:44] | Let me know when you want to have a real conversation. | 什么时候愿意心平气和地谈谈 再来找我 |
[16:46] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[16:47] | I’m not gonna stand here quietly | 我不可能乖乖地站在这里 |
[16:48] | while you tell me what I can and cannot do | 听你告诉我该做什么 不该做什么 |
[16:50] | to protect my daughter. | 来保护我的女儿 |
[16:51] | – Our daughter. – Right. | -是我们的女儿 -没错 |
[16:53] | Ours, but it was your mother | 是我们的 但想她的人 |
[16:56] | who tried to kill her. | 是你的母亲 |
[16:57] | And who knows what your equally | 谁知道你那个 |
[16:58] | psychotic brother is up to? | 神经病哥哥要干什么 |
[16:59] | I will deal with Finn. | 芬恩的事情 我会解决 |
[17:01] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:02] | Hope will always be the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, | 霍普的父亲还是克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[17:05] | the hybrid killer with 1,000 enemies. | 一个树敌千万的混血杀手 |
[17:09] | Don’t you get it? It’s you. | 你还不明白吗 问题在你 |
[17:12] | You’re the threat. | 你才是威胁所在 |
[17:15] | You’re so paranoid that you can’t see | 多疑成性 你看不到 |
[17:17] | that this wedding can help her. | 这场联姻能带给她的好处 |
[17:20] | She can come home. | 她可以回家 |
[17:22] | The wolves will be on our side. | 狼人会站在我们这边 |
[17:23] | The wolves cannot be trusted. | 不能相信狼人 |
[17:25] | In your paranoid mind, nobody can be trusted. | 是你思想偏执 谁都不肯相信 |
[17:28] | Where does it end? | 什么时候是个头 |
[17:29] | There is no end! | 没有这回事 |
[17:30] | Need I remind you I killed my own father | 需要我提醒你 为了保护女儿 |
[17:33] | in order to protect her? | 我杀了亲生父亲吗 |
[17:35] | Really? That’s why you killed him… | 是吗 这是你杀他的原因吗 |
[17:42] | Or is it just that you were so terrified | 还是说你只是太害怕 |
[17:46] | of letting someone, anyone, in? | 让任何人走进你的心 |
[17:52] | I know this wedding can work. | 我确定这场婚礼能管用 |
[17:57] | We can bring our little girl home, | 我们能接女儿回家 |
[18:02] | But you have to trust me. | 但你要相信我 |
[18:09] | I do trust you, more than you know. | 我相信你 超出你的想象 |
[18:18] | I just don’t trust Jackson. | 我只是不相信杰克逊 |
[18:26] | You can’t free yourself. | 你挣脱不了的 |
[18:28] | Those ropes have been soaked in vervain. | 绳子用马鞭草浸泡过 |
[18:34] | But I did lessen the spell that made you hungry, | 不过我减轻了让你饥饿的咒语 |
[18:37] | affording us an opportunity for some civilized discourse. | 好让我们能友好地交谈 |
[18:47] | Let’s start with our mutual friend Camille. | 先从我们共同的朋友卡米尔说起吧 |
[18:50] | The topic that consumed the majority | 我们在一起的时候 |
[18:52] | of our time together was her troubled | 谈论的大多数话题 就是她和尼克劳斯 |
[18:54] | relationship with Niklaus. | 剪不断理还乱的关系 |
[18:58] | He confided in her, | 他向她倾诉 |
[19:00] | but she knew nothing that I could use against him, | 但她所知的一切 无一能助我对付他 |
[19:03] | and yet recently, I had occasion to speak with my brother, | 然而最近 我与我的弟弟交谈 |
[19:07] | and I realized that he has a secret, | 我发现他有秘密 |
[19:12] | one that he is desperate to protect, | 是他不顾一切要保护的 |
[19:17] | and I think that that secret is a weakness. | 这个秘密就是他的弱点 |
[19:21] | So tell me, Marcel, | 告诉我 马塞尔 |
[19:26] | What is it? | 秘密是什么 |
[19:28] | You really think that he trusts me | 你真认为他信任我吗 |
[19:30] | with anything that could be used against him? | 能把他的弱点告诉我吗 |
[19:33] | You’re Klaus’ ally, | 你是克劳斯的盟友 |
[19:37] | and I think you know something. | 你肯定知道些什么 |
[19:38] | You can think whatever you want | 你爱怎么想都随你 |
[19:40] | as long as you don’t mind knowing | 只要你不介意知道 |
[19:42] | that you are a chump. | 自已愚不可及 |
[19:51] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[19:57] | I’ll tell you what I remember. | 我告诉你我记得什么 |
[20:02] | Two centuries back, | 两个世纪前 |
[20:04] | I was just a kid looking through the compound. | 当年我还是个孩子 在府邸里搜寻 |
[20:06] | I found a coffin. | 发现了一具棺材 |
[20:08] | Klaus catches me, and he says, | 克劳斯发现了我 然后他说 |
[20:12] | “that’s my brother Finn. | 这是我哥哥芬恩 |
[20:14] | We keep him like that because he is such a bore.” | 我们把他放在棺材里 因为他实在无聊透顶 |
[20:23] | Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 |
[20:25] | Are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack? | 你是想把我吓出心脏病来吗 |
[20:29] | Is it still beautiful, New Orleans? | 是不是美丽依旧 新奥尔良 |
[20:33] | I loved it so much the last time I saw it. | 上次见过以后 我对那一直魂牵梦索 |
[20:38] | New Orleans will remain a beauty | 新奥尔良的美丽不会改变 |
[20:39] | long after you and I are bones beneath its clay. | 即便你我化作白骨 长埋此地 |
[20:42] | For now, you have to go back to your room. | 现在 你得回房间去 |
[20:43] | I’ve got things to do. | 我有事情要处理 |
[20:46] | Why are you here…in this place? | 你怎么会 被关在这里 |
[20:53] | I was trying to help my brothers. | 我想帮我的兄弟们 |
[20:56] | My con artist of a blood relation Kol | 但是我奸诈狡猾的血亲 科尔 |
[20:59] | betrayed me, got me stuck in here. | 背叛了我 把我困在这里 |
[21:03] | Oh, when I get hold of him– | 一旦让我抓到他 |
[21:05] | Why do you fight with your own family? | 家人为什么要血肉相残 |
[21:08] | You should stand beside them. | 你们应该相互支持才对 |
[21:13] | It’s…complicated, | 这件事 说来话长 |
[21:17] | 1,000 years complicated. | 一千年的恩怨纠葛 |
[21:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[21:29] | I think I found a way out of this hell hole. | 我想我有办法逃出这个鬼地方 |
[21:31] | If you want to come with, | 要是你想跟我一起 |
[21:32] | meet me at the front door in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后 大门口见 |
[21:34] | either way, wish me luck. | 要不想来 就祝我好运吧 |
[21:46] | For Klaus…in case he comes back. | 用来对付克劳斯 万一他回来 |
[21:50] | Speak the devil’s name, et cetera, et cetera. | 说曹操曹操就到 等等 等等 |
[21:56] | I wonder if Jackson can come out to play. | 不知道杰克逊能否出来小聚 |
[21:59] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:05] | Where’s Hayley? | 海莉在哪 |
[22:05] | Resting. | 在休息 |
[22:07] | She was exhausted after your grueling day | 她被你繁重磨人的婚礼筹备 |
[22:09] | of wedding preparations, poor thing. | 累得精疲力尽 可怜的孩子 |
[22:12] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[22:13] | Gives us a chance to chat. | 正好给我们机会叙叙 |
[22:15] | I want your word | 我要你保证 |
[22:16] | this is between me and you. | 这是你我间的事情 |
[22:18] | Why, of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:19] | You have my word as a gentleman. | 向你保证 君子之诺 |
[22:31] | Brave lad. | 勇敢的小子 |
[22:43] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[22:46] | You want to fight me, | 你想跟我打 |
[22:48] | come on! | 放马过来 |
[22:52] | You mistake my intentions. | 你误解我我的意图 |
[22:55] | I haven’t come here to fight you, | 我不是过来跟你打架的 |
[22:57] | not at all. | 根本不是 |
[22:58] | This is to be an execution. | 我是过来执行你的死刑的 |
[23:02] | Tell me, how, exactly, would you like to die? | 告诉我 你要什么样的死法 |
[23:15] | Most of my victims start screaming about now. | 大部分人现在已经开始尖叫了 |
[23:21] | I’d prefer if you spared me the tedium of any last words, | 这些冗长乏味的遗言 最好不要说给我听了 |
[23:25] | but if you are so inclined, | 但是如果你真的想说 |
[23:27] | now would be the time. | 就趁现在快说吧 |
[23:28] | Go to hell, you bastard. | 去死吧 野种 |
[23:30] | Bastard. Yes. | 野种 没错 |
[23:31] | That is exactly what I am, | 我就是个野种 |
[23:34] | made so by your precious mentor Ansel. | 拜你敬爱的导师安瑟尔所赐 |
[23:39] | I’m curious. | 我好奇 |
[23:40] | Did he teach you to regard me with such loathing, | 是他教会你这么厌恶我的吗 |
[23:43] | or is that bias all of your own? | 还是你个人的偏见所致 |
[23:46] | Is that what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[23:49] | You jealous I got to spend time with your daddy? | 你嫉妒我能跟你爸爸一起生活吗 |
[23:52] | You were his most prized pupil, | 你是他最宠爱的学生 |
[23:55] | the benefactor to all of his wisdom. | 他一生智慧的传承者 |
[23:59] | Look at all the good it’s done you. | 看看这些让你落得什么田地 |
[24:05] | Well, you… | 你… |
[24:09] | could’ve learned from him yourself, | 你本来有机会向他学习 |
[24:12] | uh, if only you hadn’t killed him. | 要不是 你把他杀了的话 |
[24:18] | I see you’ve mastered the self-righteous air | 看来你把伪君子自以为正直的那一套 |
[24:20] | of all hypocrites. | 学得炉火纯青 |
[24:22] | The truth is, you’re worse than me, | 事实上 你比我还不堪 |
[24:26] | using Hayley’s best intentions | 利用了海莉善良的意图 |
[24:29] | for your own self-serving power grab. | 来助长自己对权力的渴望 |
[24:31] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[24:32] | You want her power so you can wage wars and win territories. | 你想得到她的力量 以发动战争 争夺领土 |
[24:37] | After all, it’s what wolves do. | 毕竟 狼人都这样 |
[24:44] | You don’t know a damn thing about being a wolf. | 你压根就不了解狼人 |
[24:47] | No. I don’t. | 我不了解 |
[24:50] | I never had the luxury to live among my kind | 我从未能荣幸和自己的族人一起生活过 |
[24:53] | nor the chance to truly know my father, | 也没有机会能真正了解自己父亲 |
[24:58] | But you knew him. | 但是你了解她 |
[25:01] | Perhaps he saw in you the son he always wanted. | 也许他把你当做自己期望的儿子 |
[25:05] | I’m glad I was spared such a sorry fate. | 我很庆幸自己免去了你可悲的命运 |
[25:18] | I’m convinced. | 我相信了 |
[25:21] | You know nothing, | 你什么都不知道 |
[25:23] | which means that whatever Klaus is keeping secret | 这说明不管克劳斯隐瞒了什么 |
[25:25] | is so secret, he won’t even share it with you. | 相当讳莫如深 连你都没有透露 |
[25:28] | Perhaps there are other ways | 或许你对我来说 |
[25:29] | you can be of use to me. | 还有别的用处 |
[25:36] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[25:37] | What are you doing here, Kol? | 你来这里做什么 科尔 |
[25:40] | I heard a rumor that you’d taken Marcel prisoner, | 我听说你囚禁了马塞尔 |
[25:43] | and it just so happens that I owe him. | 碰巧的是 我欠他人情呢 |
[25:52] | son of a… I am going to kill the both of you. | 你个混蛋 我会杀了你们 |
[26:00] | You have some nerve coming here. | 你敢来这里 胆子不小啊 |
[26:04] | All good grace with me was lost the moment you signed up | 从你跟我们混账同胞同一阵营后 |
[26:07] | with our wretched siblings. | 就失去了我信任 |
[26:08] | You know me, Finn. | 你了解我的 芬恩 |
[26:09] | I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win, | 我跟赢家站一边 |
[26:12] | and, to be honest, well, | 说老实话 |
[26:14] | you and mum were acting a bit daft, weren’t you, | 你和母亲都有点犯傻 对不对 |
[26:17] | but I heard about how you turned dear, | 但我听说了你把亲爱的爸爸 |
[26:19] | old dad into your own personal black magic battery pack, | 变成了自己黑魔法的能量供应源 |
[26:22] | And I thought, “Wow, that’s cold, | 我觉得 太冷血了 |
[26:27] | but it’s smart.” | 但很聪明 |
[26:30] | Now I can see which way the wind is blowing, | 现在我看清形势了 |
[26:33] | and after the way the 3 of them treated us, | 在他们三位如此对待我们后 |
[26:36] | I’ll be happy to see them get what’s coming. | 我很高兴让他们得到应得的报应 |
[26:43] | What was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:44] | For being a duplicitous beetle. | 惩罚你这墙头草 |
[26:49] | I have proved myself, Finn, more than you have. | 我已经证明自己了 芬恩 做的比你还多 |
[26:53] | I’m the one that put Rebekah in another body, | 是我将丽贝卡放进他人身体的 |
[26:56] | and whilst klaus is out there looking | 当克劳斯在外面寻找 |
[26:58] | for his dear, little sister, | 自己心爱的妹妹时 |
[26:59] | I was forging a dagger | 我在暗中铸造一把 |
[27:01] | that will Put him to sleep for centuries. | 能够让他沉睡几个世纪的匕首 |
[27:03] | I don’t want to put him to sleep. | 我不想让他沉睡 |
[27:04] | I want him dead. | 我想让他死 |
[27:06] | Yes, but you’re gonna need allies, | 是 但你需要盟友 |
[27:08] | and I’ve got them. | 而我手里有人 |
[27:10] | Davina claire, she’s a harvest girl. | 达维娜·克莱尔 她是收获祭女孩 |
[27:14] | I’ve got her wrapped around my little finger. | 她被我迷得神魂颠倒 对我唯命是从 |
[27:16] | I have. | 真的 |
[27:19] | With her on our side, there is nothing, | 有她在旁 没有什么 |
[27:21] | nothing that will stand in our way. | 没有什么能够阻挡我们的道路 |
[27:26] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[28:12] | Cassie, where the hell have you– | 凯西 你去哪里… |
[28:14] | I’m sorry, Rebekah, | 很抱歉 丽贝卡 |
[28:17] | but you didn’t leave me much choice. | 但你让我没得选择 |
[28:19] | I told you, there’s no escape. | 我告诉过你 没有逃路 |
[28:21] | I had to turn to the only people i knew I could trust… | 我不得不去找我唯一信任的人 |
[28:28] | And I told them that they had to deal with you. | 我跟他们说必须处理掉你 |
[28:31] | My only regret is that I didn’t stop you | 我唯一的遗憾就是 在你杀了我们的人之前 |
[28:34] | before you killed one of our own, | 没有及时阻止你 |
[28:36] | and now you have to be punished. | 而现在你必须接受惩罚 |
[28:41] | No. I didn’t kill her, | 不 不是我杀了她 |
[28:45] | though, to be fair, | 但说句良心话 |
[28:46] | I won’t miss the ugly cow. | 这个丑女人死不足惜 |
[28:57] | You’re all so mean, | 你们太坏了 |
[28:59] | like the mouse that torments the cat in those cartoons. | 就像动画片里折磨那只猫的老鼠 |
[29:04] | I think you’re the ones who need to be punished. | 你们才应该接受惩罚 |
[29:13] | The others were just ignorant bullies. | 其他人都是愚昧无知的恶霸 |
[29:16] | But you, you’re a smart girl, | 但你是个聪明的女孩 |
[29:19] | powerful, and yet you still betrayed a friend. | 法力强大 却还是背叛了朋友 |
[29:39] | I despise traitors. | 我厌恶叛徒 |
[29:57] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:11] | I’ve drawn this out for long enough, | 折磨你的时间也够长了 |
[30:14] | but you can hardly blame me. | 但你不能怪我 |
[30:16] | I find the sheer audacity of your plot quite offensive. | 你如此胆大包天的密谋 让我很是气愤 |
[30:20] | Hayley is part of my family now, | 海莉现在是我的家人了 |
[30:23] | and you would seek to use her | 你竟为了那微不足道的野心 |
[30:24] | for your petty ambitions. | 企图利用她 |
[30:26] | I’m not using her. | 我没在利用她 |
[30:28] | Just admit your true intentions for this farce of a wedding, | 承认这场闹剧婚礼的真正意图吧 |
[30:32] | and I will end this quickly. | 我会给你个痛快 |
[30:35] | I love Hayley, and I will fight for her… | 我爱海莉 我会为她而战… |
[30:41] | Till I’m dead. | 直到我死那天 |
[30:48] | Well, you’ve got more fight in you than I’d have imagined… | 你比我想象中还要能打 |
[30:53] | But I remain unimpressed. | 但打动不了我 |
[30:59] | You told me once | 你曾跟我说过 |
[31:01] | that my people were yours, too, | 我的族人亦是你的族人 |
[31:05] | and if you kill me now, | 如果你此刻杀了我 |
[31:08] | promise me | 答应我 |
[31:11] | that you will help Hayley | 你会帮助海莉 |
[31:13] | set our people free. | 解放我们的族人 |
[31:29] | I trust him, Klaus. Do you hear me? | 我相信他 克劳斯 听见了吗 |
[31:33] | You’re not gonna kill him, | 你不能杀了他 |
[31:36] | not unless you want to go through me. | 除非你先过了我这关 |
[31:42] | You truly believe that he is worthy Of your trust? | 你真的认为他值得你信任吗 |
[31:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:52] | Oh, you are stubborn, little wolf. | 你很倔強 小狼女 |
[31:56] | Perhaps you two were meant for each other. | 也许你俩还真是天生一对 |
[32:08] | Go on, then. Tell him. | 行 那你就告诉他吧 |
[32:13] | Have your wedding. | 举行婚礼 |
[32:15] | Save your wolves, | 解救你的族人 |
[32:19] | but you mark my words. | 但你给我记住 |
[32:21] | If you ever betray her, I will find you, | 要是你背叛了她 我会找到你 |
[32:25] | and I will deposit your head on the end of a spike. | 我会把你的头串起来 |
[32:30] | Perhaps I’ll leave it in your grandmother’s garden. | 挂在你祖母的花园里 |
[32:45] | Klaus knows you trapped Rebekah, | 克劳斯知道你把丽贝卡关起来了 |
[32:48] | and yet he hasn’t tracked you down | 而他到现在还没追捕你 |
[32:50] | to torture her location out of you? | 对你严刑拷打 问出她的下落吗 |
[32:52] | Well, I’m smart enough not to be found. | 我够聪明 隐蔽得够好 |
[32:59] | And Elijah also knows Rebekah is missing, | 以利亚也知道丽贝卡失踪了 |
[33:01] | and yet he remains unaccounted for. | 但他至今下落不明 |
[33:04] | Despite my power, I’ve been unable to locate him, | 法力强大如我依旧无法定位他 |
[33:07] | which suggests he’s gone to great lengths to hide himself, | 说明他使出了浑身解数来隐藏自己 |
[33:12] | And Elijah hides from no one… | 以利亚从不会躲藏… |
[33:17] | Unless he’s keeping something hidden. | 除非他要隐藏什么东西 |
[33:22] | Wow, Finn, you sound like Sherlock Holmes | 芬恩 几杯龙舌兰下肚 |
[33:25] | after one too many tequilas. | 你变身夏洛克·福尔摩斯了啊 |
[33:28] | And you act a fool to dare think | 而你真的很蠢 |
[33:31] | that I wouldn’t know about your little friends in the back. | 竟以为我察觉不到你躲在后面的朋友 |
[33:42] | Davina, I got him. | 达维娜 我找到他了 |
[33:47] | Allow me to send a message to your little girlfriend. | 请允许我向你的小女友传达条信息 |
[33:53] | Josh, it’s me. You all right? | 乔什 是我 你还好吗 |
[34:04] | Come on. | 走 |
[34:16] | Davina, let’s go. | 达维娜 我们走 |
[34:23] | You’re her, | 你就是她 |
[34:24] | The all-powerful girl in the coffin– | 棺材里那个法力强大的女孩 |
[34:25] | That’s how you did magic– | 所以你才能用魔法… |
[34:27] | But why didn’t you just tell me? | 但为什么不直接告诉我 |
[34:30] | I’d only just woken from a century of sleep. | 我刚从一个世纪的沉睡中醒来 |
[34:34] | I wanted to know you, see what you were really like, | 我想认识你 看看你到底是什么样的人 |
[34:37] | and you didn’t disappoint me. | 你没有让我失望 |
[34:41] | There’s a spark in you, Rebekah. | 你内心仍有人性闪光 丽贝卡 |
[34:43] | You’re willful, also kind. | 你很任性 但也很善良 |
[34:47] | You’re not half as bad as our brothers. | 你没有我们兄弟们一半的坏心眼 |
[34:51] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[34:52] | You’re right, you know. | 你说对了 |
[34:54] | We met once before– Christmas party in 1914. | 我们以前见过 1914年的圣诞宴会 |
[34:57] | I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family. | 我极度渴望想要看一眼我的家人 |
[35:04] | Rebekah, you know who I am. | 丽贝卡 你知道我是谁 |
[35:10] | You’re the girl in my nightmare. | 你就是我噩梦中的女孩 |
[35:13] | It really is you… | 真的是你 |
[35:19] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[35:38] | I slept 100 years, | 我沉睡了100年 |
[35:40] | and now finally, I’m free. | 现在我终于自由了 |
[35:43] | Tell our brothers I’ll be coming to see them soon, | 告诉我们的兄弟们 我会很快去看望他们 |
[35:46] | and I expect nothing less than their best behavior. | 我希望他们能乖乖的 |
[36:08] | Now, are you through with this little ruse, brother? | 现在 你的诡计结束了吗 弟弟 |
[36:23] | Seems your little friend Davina | 似乎你的小朋友达维娜 |
[36:24] | has absconded with one of my prisoners. | 带走了我的一个囚犯 |
[36:26] | I didn’t come here for a fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[36:29] | The little witch, she asked me to be a distraction. | 小女巫 让我来分散你注意 |
[36:31] | She can be quite pushy when she wants to be, you know? | 她有时会变得非常固执 你知道吗 |
[36:36] | Don’t you see? | 你难道看不出吗 |
[36:37] | We were given a gift– | 我们得到了天赐的恩礼 |
[36:39] | Rebirth unfettered by vampirism. | 从吸血鬼重生为人 |
[36:43] | We were made clean, | 我们变得干净 |
[36:45] | and all that was asked was a pittance in return, | 而这一切都只要一点付出作为回报 |
[36:46] | and you could not even give that. | 这点你都无法做到 |
[36:50] | Finn, you’re angry, | 芬恩 你很愤怒 |
[36:55] | and when you’re angry, | 你愤怒时 |
[36:56] | you don’t think straight. | 不能清晰正确地思考 |
[36:59] | So just give me a chance. | 所以给我一个机会 |
[37:00] | You don’t deserve another chance, Kol. | 你不配有另一个机会 科尔 |
[37:05] | So I’m gonna give you | 所以我要给你 |
[37:07] | the one thing I know you fear most– | 我知道你唯一最害怕的事情 |
[37:13] | death. | 死亡 |
[37:13] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[37:17] | I curse you to this body, | 我诅咒你在这具身体里 |
[37:20] | unable to jump to another. | 不能再跳到另一具身体 |
[37:24] | Over the next few days, | 在接下来的几天里 |
[37:25] | I want you to contemplate what’s to come– | 我想让你思忖将要面对的情况 |
[37:28] | a meaningless, lonely death | 毫无意义的寂寞的死亡 |
[37:31] | and the darkness to follow. | 以及随之而至的黑暗 |
[37:36] | Clock starts now. | 倒计时开始 |
[37:38] | Be sure to say your good-byes. | 记得要去道别 |
[37:41] | Go, brother. I will not miss you. | 去吧 弟弟 我不会想你的 |
[37:51] | There. You let that sit. | 好了 好好静养 |
[37:55] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 早上你会感觉好些的 |
[38:00] | Mary, I am so sorry. | 玛丽 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:02] | For what, knowing a monster, | 为什么 认识一个怪物 |
[38:05] | having baggage in your past? | 拥有过去的担子 |
[38:09] | We all got that, | 我们都有 |
[38:11] | some worse than others. | 有些人比其他人更糟 |
[38:16] | When Jack was down, you fought for him. | 杰克倒下时 你为他而战 |
[38:20] | lot of married folk never get that far. | 许多结婚的人都做不到这样 |
[38:28] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[38:30] | I’ll live. | 不会死的 |
[38:32] | That’s the thing I can’t figure out. | 有件事我不明白 |
[38:34] | Why didn’t he kill me? | 他为什么不杀了我 |
[38:36] | Klaus was afraid of trusting anyone. | 克劳斯害怕信任任何人 |
[38:39] | I think he realized that not trusting you would be worse. | 我想他意识到 不信任你将会变得更糟 |
[38:42] | He’d end up surrounded by enemies, alone. | 他会独自一人被敌人包围 |
[38:56] | I want to tell you a story… | 我想跟你说个故事 |
[39:01] | About a beautiful baby girl… | 有关一个美丽的小女婴 |
[39:06] | And the parents who swore they would die to protect her. | 还有誓死保护她的父母 |
[39:21] | The wedding works in our favor. | 婚礼对我们有利 |
[39:22] | Newly empowered and ruled by Hayley, | 由海莉所统治 |
[39:24] | the wolves will be an asset to our family. | 强大狼人将会成为我们家族的财产 |
[39:26] | Yes, assuming you’re willing | 是的 假设你愿意 |
[39:27] | to trust Jackson with our secrecy. | 相信杰克逊能保守我们的秘密 |
[39:29] | Must confess, brother, | 必须坦白 弟弟 |
[39:31] | I’m a little surprised to find that you do. | 我对你的表现有点惊讶 |
[39:32] | Well, faith in Jackson is a means to an end. | 信任杰克逊是达到目的的一种方法 |
[39:34] | If I had simply killed him, | 如果我直接杀了他 |
[39:35] | Hayley would have turned against me. | 海莉便会与我为敌 |
[39:37] | You should have seen the ferocity with which she defended him. | 你应该看看她维护他时的凶悍模样 |
[39:41] | It was impressive. | 非常惊人 |
[39:44] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[39:44] | I don’t take the matter of secrets lightly. | 我不会对秘密掉以轻心 |
[39:47] | Once the wedding takes place | 一旦婚礼进行 |
[39:48] | and the wolves are forever altered, | 狼人永远被改变 |
[39:51] | well, Jackson’s fate becomes a little less certain. | 杰克逊的命运就不太好说了 |
[39:59] | Hello, Nik. | 你好 尼克 |
[40:09] | I don’t suppose you imagined | 我想你不会意料到 |
[40:10] | that always and forever would lead us to this. | 永远与永恒能指引我们至此 |
[40:18] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[40:21] | You absolutely will not believe | 你绝对不会相信 |
[40:23] | the week I’ve had. | 我所度过的这一周 |
[40:33] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[40:37] | I’ve just one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[40:40] | Ok. Let my guys go free, | 好 放了我的人 |
[40:44] | and I’ll tell you whatever it is you want to know. | 然后你想知道什么我都会告诉你 |
[40:47] | How selfless, | 多么无私 |
[40:50] | but we’ve already established that | 但我们已经确定 |
[40:52] | you don’t know anything of any consequence. | 你完全不知道什么重要的秘密 |
[40:55] | However, it’s a common belief among the werewolves that you were, | 然而 狼人普遍认为实际上你是 |
[40:59] | in fact, the last person to see niklaus’ child alive. | 最后一个见到尼克劳斯的孩子活着的人 |
[41:03] | You were in possession of the baby’s corpse. | 你抱着孩子的尸体 |
[41:08] | So tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[41:10] | how, exactly, did the baby die? | 那孩子到底是怎么死的 |
[41:17] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得 |
[41:20] | You don’t remember because you were compelled to forget. | 你不记得 因为你被迫忘记了 |
[41:25] | Why would Niklaus compel away the truth | 尼克劳斯为什么要催眠控制 |
[41:28] | from the vampire he thinks of as his adopted son, | 被他视为养子的吸血鬼忘记事实 |
[41:33] | What… | 除了 |
[41:36] | besides a desire to protect his own daughter? | 希望保护自己的女儿之外还有什么 |
[41:44] | She’s still alive… | 她还活着 |
[41:49] | And now | 现在 |
[41:52] | you and your vampires | 你和你的吸血鬼 |
[41:55] | are gonna help me find her. | 要帮我找到她 |