| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground. | 我会用这些原料制造一个杀死她的地点 | 
| [00:05] | Our sister wants to use Hope | 我们的姐姐想要用霍普 | 
| [00:06] | to lure Dahlia into a trap. | 来引诱达莉亚 | 
| [00:08] | If we can find a way to replicate | 如果我们能想办法 | 
| [00:09] | the baby’s power source, | 复制霍普的能力 | 
| [00:10] | transferring it into the doll, that’s our decoy. | 并转移到人偶上 那就是我们的诱饵 | 
| [00:12] | No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll. | 一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师 | 
| [00:15] | They need a heartbeat. | 要有活人的心跳才行 | 
| [00:19] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [00:20] | Hope’s blood is now in you. You are now the bait. | 你体内有霍普的血 现在你是诱饵了 | 
| [00:22] | And this body is still linked to Davina and those children. | 这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子 | 
| [00:25] | If I leave it and it dies, | 如果我离开 身体死亡 | 
| [00:27] | then Davina and the others die with it. | 达维娜和其他人就会随之死去 | 
| [00:28] | You helped hayley escape with my daughter. | 你帮助海莉带着我的女儿逃走了 | 
| [00:36] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的意识 | 
| [00:37] | I’m not in your head. You’re in mine. | 我没有进入你的意识 是你进入了我的 | 
| [00:39] | If you have a deal to propose, then undagger me. | 如果你要跟我做交易 那就把我身上的匕首拔了 | 
| [00:42] | You will get to raise your daughter, | 你可以亲自养育自己的女儿 | 
| [00:44] | and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me. | 我可以连接我需要的法力 | 
| [00:48] | Hayley is attempting to flee. | 海莉想逃跑 | 
| [00:51] | Don’t worry. She won’t get far tonight. | 别担心 她今晚跑不远 | 
| [01:05] | All right, then. | 好吧 | 
| [01:06] | Simple bit of witchy business. | 不就是点简单的魔法 | 
| [01:08] | How difficult can it be? | 能有多难 | 
| [01:10] | Remember, the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids, | 记住 最难之处在于伊娃将自己与孩子们相连 | 
| [01:13] | and now it’s your body. | 如今这已经成了你的身体 | 
| [01:14] | Just got to do the unlinking yourself. | 只要你亲自解除连系就好 | 
| [01:17] | Read what I wrote, abracadabra, the link’s severed. | 照我写的念 连系就能解除 | 
| [01:20] | Lovely. | 真好 | 
| [01:21] | Here’s hoping I don’t turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs. | 祈祷我别把大家全变成了牛蛙就好 | 
| [01:59] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [02:01] | I wonder if you could help me. | 能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [02:03] | I’m feeling a bit famished. | 我饿坏了 | 
| [02:05] | I’m sorry. I–I don’t have any change. | 抱歉 我身上没零钱 | 
| [02:08] | Well, that’s no problem, mate. | 没关系 哥们 | 
| [02:12] | I’ll just help myself. | 我自己来就好 | 
| [02:22] | Almost there. Keep going. | 快好了 继续 | 
| [02:30] | Is it finished? | 结束了吗 | 
| [02:31] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法试试看了 | 
| [02:54] | You must be hungry, | 你一定是饿坏了 | 
| [02:56] | considering what you’ve endured. | 鉴于你经历的一切 | 
| [02:58] | I’ve never been daggered. | 我从未被匕首封印过 | 
| [03:00] | Never knew it was such an agonizing experience. | 不知道这会是如此痛苦的经历 | 
| [03:04] | It does help explain why my siblings loathe me. | 这也解释了为什么我的兄弟姐妹们都如此恨我 | 
| [03:07] | You need your strength for what’s to come. | 你需要恢复力量来应付接下来的一切 | 
| [03:09] | I suggest you replenish yourself | 我建议你在风暴来临之前 | 
| [03:12] | before the storm. | 补充好体力 | 
| [03:25] | It’s done. | 我做到了 | 
| [03:26] | I’m delinked from those children. | 我解除了跟孩子们的连系 | 
| [03:28] | The covens are most grateful, | 巫师们对此十分感激 | 
| [03:30] | and we even beat the rain. | 我们还成功避过了大雨 | 
| [03:31] | I trust Davina will play her part. | 我相信达维娜也会履行她的承诺 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah, against my better judgment. | 尽管我不愿她这么做 | 
| [03:34] | Stop being so overprotective. | 别老是过度保护她了 | 
| [03:36] | If Davina’s made regent to all 9 covens, | 如果达维娜成为九个巫师团之首 | 
| [03:38] | she’ll be granted the power to resurrect Kol | 她就能拥有复活科尔的力量 | 
| [03:40] | and the political clout to connect the witches to our cause. | 和足够的政治影响来促成巫师与我们的合作 | 
| [03:42] | Don’t pop the champagne just yet. | 先别急着庆祝 | 
| [03:44] | Dahlia said she’d come for the baby, | 达莉亚说过她会来夺走宝宝 | 
| [03:45] | and now a storm springs up out of nowhere. | 如今突然之间狂风大作 | 
| [03:47] | You really think that’s a coincidence? | 你们真的认为这只是巧合吗 | 
| [03:49] | Regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with. | 无论她力量多强大 我们都必须对付她 | 
| [03:51] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 | 
| [03:54] | we have a weapon. | 我们有武器 | 
| [03:55] | Look. No offense, | 无意冒犯 | 
| [03:56] | but are we really gonna put all our eggs | 但我们真的要把所有的鸡蛋 | 
| [03:58] | into one still kind of mysterious basket. | 放在这个仍然充满神秘的篮子里吗 | 
| [04:00] | I assure you I am quite motivated | 我向你确保 我绝对愿意 | 
| [04:02] | to aid in Dahlia’s defeat, | 帮助你们打败达莉亚 | 
| [04:05] | particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait. | 特别是如今以利亚逼迫我成为了诱饵 | 
| [04:08] | And if we should fail, Davina and the witches | 如果我们失败了 达维娜和巫师们 | 
| [04:09] | will take up the task, | 就会继续我们的任务 | 
| [04:11] | at the very least distracting Dahlia | 至少拖延住达莉亚足够长的时间 | 
| [04:12] | long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear. | 让霍普和海莉离开这里 | 
| [04:21] | Elijah! | 以利亚 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, no. | 不好 | 
| [04:30] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪了 | 
| [04:40] | Have you had your fill? | 你喝够了吗 | 
| [04:42] | Indeed. | 确实 | 
| [04:44] | I’m beginning to feel like my old self again. | 我仿佛感觉回到了以前的自己 | 
| [05:14] | How’s that little one? | 小家伙怎么样 | 
| [05:16] | Sleeping right through the storm. | 狂风暴雨一样睡得很安稳 | 
| [05:18] | Mary, I appreciate you coming, | 玛丽 很感激你能来 | 
| [05:20] | but you should know what you’re going up against. | 但你应该知道你要面对的是什么 | 
| [05:23] | Ancient witch wants to steal my granddaughter? | 想偷走我曾孙女的远古女巫吗 | 
| [05:26] | Not on my watch. | 有我在别想 | 
| [05:27] | I brought you something might come in handy. | 我给你带了些东西 可能会有用 | 
| [05:29] | In my youth, wolves and witches had a peace. | 在我年轻的时候 狼人与巫师和平共处 | 
| [05:32] | Voodoo queen I knew | 我认识的一个巫毒女王 | 
| [05:34] | showed me how to use herbs to tell when magic’s afoot. | 教过我如何用草药预示附近的魔法 | 
| [05:38] | Combine solomon seal and snapdragon | 将黑孜然和金鱼草混合在一起 | 
| [05:42] | and burn them. | 然后点燃 | 
| [05:48] | If the smoke is white, all’s clear. | 如果是白烟 就说明安全 | 
| [05:51] | If it’s black, | 如果是黑烟 | 
| [05:52] | there’s a hex in the air, | 就说明附近有魔法 | 
| [05:53] | and if it’s red, | 如果是红烟 | 
| [05:54] | well, then you know you’re in trouble. | 你就知道自己有麻烦了 | 
| [05:59] | Just what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 | 
| [06:01] | This storm ain’t natural. | 这风暴太不正常 | 
| [06:03] | It’s Dahlia. | 是达莉亚 | 
| [06:05] | She’s trying to pin us down. | 她想找出我们的所在 | 
| [06:08] | The road to the highway’s flooded. | 通往高速的路被淹了 | 
| [06:10] | Quickest way out of here’s on foot through back roads. | 离开这里最快的方式是由小路步行出去 | 
| [06:12] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 | 
| [06:14] | Elijah called. Klaus is gone. | 以利亚打来了电话 说克劳斯逃走了 | 
| [06:16] | We don’t know where he went. | 我们不知道他去了哪里 | 
| [06:18] | That settles it. We got to get out of here. | 就这么定了 我们必须离开这里 | 
| [06:19] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [06:24] | All right, everybody. Listen up. | 好了 大家听着 | 
| [06:28] | I want to thank you all for staying with us, | 我想感谢你们一直陪着我们 | 
| [06:31] | protecting us. | 保护我们 | 
| [06:33] | For the past few weeks, each one of you | 过去几周来 你们中的每一个人 | 
| [06:36] | has shown me more kindness than I have ever known. | 对我付出的关心是我从未拥有过的 | 
| [06:39] | Despite hardships and tragedy, | 尽管遭遇了这些困境和不幸 | 
| [06:42] | you’ve all become the family that I always wanted. | 你们早已成为了我最渴望拥有的家人 | 
| [06:47] | You’re my pack, | 你们是我的族人 | 
| [06:49] | but I can’t let you risk your lives | 但我不能让你们再继续 | 
| [06:51] | any more than you already have. | 为了我们冒更大的生命危险 | 
| [06:54] | The witch who’s coming, | 即将到来的女巫 | 
| [06:56] | she’s powerful, and she’s not gonna stop. | 她法力强大 不达目的誓不罢休 | 
| [07:01] | Jack and I will be better off taking Hope | 如今之计 杰克和我最好独自 | 
| [07:03] | and getting as far away as we can | 带着霍普离开这里 | 
| [07:07] | alone. | 越远越好 | 
| [07:11] | I want you to know how grateful I am | 我想让你们知道 你们给予我 | 
| [07:14] | for everything | 给予我们的一切 | 
| [07:16] | that you have offered me, us… | 我有多么感激 | 
| [07:26] | But I can’t be your queen anymore. | 但我不能继续做你们的女王了 | 
| [07:44] | You will always be their queen. | 你永远都是他们的女王 | 
| [07:55] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么叫做他不见了 | 
| [07:57] | Exactly that. The coffin’s empty, | 就是不见了 棺材里空了 | 
| [07:58] | and he is nowhere to be found. | 他人也已经不知所踪 | 
| [08:01] | If I had to guess, I’d say he’s planning | 要我猜 他一定是在计划着 | 
| [08:02] | a long list of cruel and unusual punishments | 为背叛他的兄弟姐妹准备一长串 | 
| [08:05] | for his treacherous siblings. | 残忍而别出心裁的惩罚 | 
| [08:07] | Given that we have an ancient witch to kill, | 鉴于我们如今还有远古女巫要对付 | 
| [08:09] | I hoped you might try reasoning with him, | 我希望你能试着说服他 | 
| [08:11] | ideally before he goes ballistic. | 最好是在他发狂之前 | 
| [08:13] | I’m flattered, I guess, | 我该说受宠若惊吗 | 
| [08:14] | but what exactly am I supposed to say to him? | 但我要跟他说什么 | 
| [08:16] | Look. Anything is better than nothing | 随便说点什么都好 | 
| [08:17] | as long as it comes from you. | 只要是你说的 | 
| [08:19] | You’re the only person he’ll listen to. | 他唯一能听进去的话只有你的 | 
| [08:22] | Your brother is an unstable paranoid narcissist | 你哥哥是个极度不稳定的偏执自大狂 | 
| [08:24] | With chronic mood issues | 还有长期情绪问题 | 
| [08:26] | and zero impulse control. | 完全无法克制冲动 | 
| [08:27] | Right now, he’s furious because | 现在 他正怒火冲天 | 
| [08:28] | the people he loves most literally | 因为他最爱的那个人 | 
| [08:30] | stabbed him in the heart. | 刺伤了他的心 字面义 | 
| [08:31] | That is his worst fear come true. | 他最大的恐惧成真了 | 
| [08:32] | What makes you think he’ll listen to anyone, | 你为什么觉得他有可能听进去劝告 | 
| [08:34] | least of all me? | 尤其是我的劝告 | 
| [08:35] | Please, Cami. Isn’t it clear by now | 拜托 卡米 你还看不出吗 | 
| [08:37] | he fancies you? | 他喜欢你 | 
| [08:40] | Will you help us or not? | 你到底帮不帮忙 | 
| [08:44] | Yeah. I’ll try. | 我试试吧 | 
| [09:00] | My deadline has come and gone, | 我定的期限已经过了 | 
| [09:02] | and yet you bring me here. | 但你却带我来了这里 | 
| [09:05] | I find it fitting. | 我觉得这里很合适 | 
| [09:06] | This is where Freya plotted her own treachery. | 这里是弗雷娅叛变的地方 | 
| [09:09] | When I granted you the strength | 当我答应给你 | 
| [09:10] | to overcome that dagger’s curse, | 结束匕首的诅咒的力量时 | 
| [09:11] | I assumed you would thank me | 我是认为你会以采取 | 
| [09:13] | by taking swift and merciless action. | 迅速而无情的反击来谢谢我的 | 
| [09:17] | Am I to traipse around in this monsoon you’ve created? | 那你觉得我是在你弄出来的季风里闲逛吗 | 
| [09:24] | This storm is to stop your family | 这次风暴是为了阻止你的家人 | 
| [09:25] | from running with the child, | 带着孩子逃跑 | 
| [09:27] | so I wonder — are you having second thoughts | 所以我想知道 你是不是又不想 | 
| [09:30] | about standing against them? | 和他们对抗了 | 
| [09:32] | They are the family after all | 你的这些家人 可正是 | 
| [09:34] | who left you here to rot. | 丢下你等死的那群人 | 
| [09:39] | I assure you there are no second thoughts. | 我保证我没有后悔 | 
| [09:42] | We struck a bargain | 我们达成的协议 | 
| [09:43] | for the benefit of your child | 是为了你的女儿好 | 
| [09:45] | so that she would be delivered to me safely | 这样她才能安全的送到我这里来 | 
| [09:48] | and be content by the presence of her father. | 并且有她的父亲陪在身边 | 
| [09:51] | Make no mistake, | 别搞错了 | 
| [09:52] | I will take her with or without you. | 有没有你我都一定会得到她 | 
| [09:55] | Let me be clear about one thing, witch. | 有件事我得跟你说清楚 女巫 | 
| [09:58] | You need me. | 你需要我 | 
| [10:00] | I know my siblings better than anyone, | 我对我兄弟姐妹的了解比任何人都多 | 
| [10:01] | their strengths, their weaknesses. | 他们的优劣长短 | 
| [10:04] | They are a powerful and determined lot, | 他们力量强大 意志坚定 | 
| [10:06] | perhaps capable of evading you | 也许足以拖延到 | 
| [10:08] | for the short year that you have | 你这短短一年生命的结束 | 
| [10:09] | until your slumber begins anew. | 下一次长眠的开始 | 
| [10:11] | You may well lose everything, | 你也许会输掉一切 | 
| [10:16] | but I know how to vanquish those | 但我知道该怎么消灭 | 
| [10:18] | who stand against us, | 我们的敌人 | 
| [10:19] | and that is exactly what I intend to do. | 而且这正是我的打算 | 
| [10:30] | The storm has served its purpose. | 风暴已经完成了任务 | 
| [10:32] | Now enough delays. | 拖延的也够了 | 
| [10:34] | I will take what is owed to me, | 属于我的东西我一定要拿到 | 
| [10:36] | and if the mother resists or attempts to run, | 如果她的妈妈想跑或者抗拒我 | 
| [10:38] | I will kill her myself. | 我会亲手杀掉她 | 
| [10:41] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 这事不用你担心 | 
| [10:45] | I have something planned for Hayley | 我为海莉准备的结局 | 
| [10:47] | that’s far worse than death. | 会让她生不如死 | 
| [10:51] | Until Niklaus is found, | 在找到尼克劳斯之前 | 
| [10:52] | Marcel and his men will scour the city. | 马塞尔和他的手下会在城里巡逻 | 
| [10:54] | Assuming Nik doesn’t slaughter them. | 如果他们没被尼克杀掉的话 | 
| [10:56] | You know as well as I do he’ll be on the warpath, | 你我都清楚他肯定要跟我们做对 | 
| [10:58] | which again raises the question | 所以老问题又来了 | 
| [10:59] | how in the hell is he even awake? | 他到底是怎么醒的 | 
| [11:01] | It was Dahlia. | 是达莉亚 | 
| [11:03] | This was all part of her plan. | 这一直就是她计划的一部分 | 
| [11:05] | No doubt she killed Aiden, | 肯定是她杀掉了艾登 | 
| [11:07] | hoping That the blame would fall on Klaus, | 等着罪过落在克劳斯身上 | 
| [11:09] | the family would divide, | 让家族分裂 | 
| [11:11] | And she could win Klaus to her cause. | 这样她就能让克劳斯站在她那边 | 
| [11:13] | That is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 | 
| [11:14] | Nik would never align with Dahlia. | 尼克绝对不会和达莉亚合作的 | 
| [11:16] | You continue to defend him. | 你还在为他说话 | 
| [11:17] | He’d kill anyone who tried to take his daughter. | 他不会放过任何企图夺走他女儿的人 | 
| [11:19] | Isn’t it Hayley who is trying to take his daughter? | 想夺走他女儿的人好像是海莉吧 | 
| [11:22] | Their daughter. | 海莉是孩子的妈妈 | 
| [11:23] | Let’s not forget that Dahlia’s the true enemy here. | 别忘了真正的敌人是达莉亚 | 
| [11:27] | How good then that I finished my spell. | 那不如让我完成我的咒语吧 | 
| [11:30] | The ingredients in the paint | 他画中的颜料 | 
| [11:31] | of his artwork combined with my blood | 加上我的血 | 
| [11:32] | will render Dahlia vulnerable. | 可以削弱达莉亚的力量 | 
| [11:35] | The moment she passes between these paintings, | 只要她踏入这些画之间的区域 | 
| [11:38] | she will be mortal. | 她就会成为凡人 | 
| [11:41] | You can kill her using this. | 你可以用这个杀了她 | 
| [11:47] | Father’s knife. | 父亲的刀 | 
| [11:49] | I thought it appropriate. | 我觉得这个比较合适 | 
| [11:52] | We have a visitor. | 有人来了 | 
| [11:55] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 | 
| [11:57] | Marcel told me about Josephine. | 马塞尔跟我说了约瑟芬的事 | 
| [11:58] | I want to know who we need to kill. | 我想知道我们到底该杀谁 | 
| [12:00] | We don’t need kill anyone. | 谁也不用杀 | 
| [12:01] | Leave here now, please. | 走吧 谢谢 | 
| [12:02] | You know what? I am done taking orders from you. | 告诉你 我不要再听你的命令了 | 
| [12:05] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 | 
| [12:06] | Now is not the time for this. | 我现在没时间跟你扯这事 | 
| [12:07] | – It never is. – Nor is it the place. | -那什么时间合适 -地点也不合适 | 
| [12:09] | Now believe me when I tell you | 请你听我一句 | 
| [12:10] | you cannot be here. | 你不能待在这里 | 
| [12:11] | Is this — is this your way of looking out for me? | 这是你关心我的方式吗 | 
| [12:16] | Whatever. Too bad I don’t play guessing games. | 算了 很抱歉我不做猜谜游戏 | 
| [12:29] | You don’t have to. | 不用猜了 | 
| [12:32] | Go. | 快走 | 
| [12:39] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [12:43] | You find him, keep your distance. | 如果找到他 离他远点 | 
| [12:45] | Call me. I’ll handle it. | 给我打电话我会处理 | 
| [12:47] | Sound advice. | 听起来不错 | 
| [12:50] | Although I do wonder… | 不过我真的想知道 | 
| [12:53] | How exactly would you handle me? | 你是打算怎么处理我 | 
| [12:55] | Now before you get angry– | 在你生气以前 | 
| [12:58] | I am well past angry, marcellus. | 我已经不是生气了 马塞勒斯 | 
| [13:00] | I am mad with rage, but today is your lucky day | 我是狂怒 但今天是你的幸运日 | 
| [13:02] | because I’m not gonna kill you. | 因为我没打算杀你 | 
| [13:04] | No. I need something from you, | 不 我需要你的某样东西 | 
| [13:06] | so instead I’m gonna take solace | 所以想到之后我将 | 
| [13:07] | in the anticipation of ripping it out of you. | 从你那夺走它着实让我愉快 | 
| [13:27] | And you are certain this can work? | 你确定这个可以成功吗 | 
| [13:28] | Let’s not toss around words like “Certain.” | 请别在她身上随意使用确定这个程度词 | 
| [13:31] | Nonsense. You grow more adept with magic each day, | 可笑 你已经越来越精通魔法了 | 
| [13:34] | and this spell is flawless, | 这个咒语可以说是完美无瑕 | 
| [13:36] | Though I might have preferred Elijah ask my permission | 虽然我很希望以利亚在让我当诱饵前 | 
| [13:39] | before volunteering me as the bait. | 先征求我的意见 | 
| [13:41] | Guess I’m not in the habit of asking permission. | 我想我不是很喜欢征求别人的意见 | 
| [13:43] | No matter. We have all that we need. | 无所谓 万事俱备了 | 
| [13:46] | Rebekah will perform the spell, | 丽贝卡来施咒 | 
| [13:47] | using my heartbeat and the golem to craft | 用我的心跳和石像 | 
| [13:49] | the illusion of Hope’s presence. | 制造出霍普在这里的假象 | 
| [13:51] | Once Dahlia’s lured into the killing ground, | 只要把达莉亚骗进了杀戮区 | 
| [13:53] | you will do what is necessary. | 就该你上场了 | 
| [13:56] | You’re rather calm, | 你好镇定啊 | 
| [13:57] | which is odd since there are a million ways | 镇定得奇怪 因为你这个计划 | 
| [13:58] | this whole plan could fall to pieces. | 漏洞百出 | 
| [14:02] | I admit… | 我承认 | 
| [14:03] | At first I was upset when Elijah ignored my plan | 开始我是很生气因为以利亚无视我的计划 | 
| [14:06] | in favor of his own. | 执意用他的 | 
| [14:09] | You are all so determined to protect Hope | 你们一心义无反顾的要保护霍普 | 
| [14:11] | at all cost. | 不惜代价 | 
| [14:13] | Perhaps I’m envious. | 也许我是处于嫉妒吧 | 
| [14:15] | No one ever fought so hard to protect me. | 因为没有人这么努力的保护过我 | 
| [14:20] | Then I recalled what I saw when I looked inside your mind, | 但后来我想起我进入你思想时 | 
| [14:24] | the day you all swore and oath to stand by one another | 看到你们发誓要为对方生死不计 | 
| [14:28] | always and forever. | 永永远远 | 
| [14:30] | There’s strength in such vows. | 这样的誓言有它的力量 | 
| [14:32] | I can assure you it has not been free of consequence. | 我可以告诉你这样的誓言也是有代价的 | 
| [14:35] | That is an understatement. | 说代价都轻了点 | 
| [14:37] | Ask me, that vow’s been more trouble than it’s worth. | 要我说 誓言带来的麻烦比好处多多了 | 
| [14:40] | And yet here you are, | 但你现在并未离开 | 
| [14:42] | proving my point. | 恰证明了我的观点 | 
| [14:44] | Family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice. | 就算会有牺牲 家人也会保护对方 | 
| [14:52] | My entire life, I have longed for what you have. | 我这一生 都在渴望你已拥有的东西 | 
| [14:57] | It is better to at least glimpse it facing death | 与其逃亡一生 与家人远离 | 
| [15:00] | than run forever and know nothing of family. | 不如欣然面对死亡 | 
| [15:09] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 | 
| [15:12] | I was getting bored, | 我本来好无聊 | 
| [15:15] | but then some of your associates popped by | 但你的手下们出现 | 
| [15:16] | to keep me entertained. | 要来跟我玩 | 
| [15:19] | Keep them out of this. | 不要动他们 | 
| [15:20] | Easy, easy. You’ve suffered | 冷静点 冷静点 | 
| [15:22] | a substantial amount of blood loss. | 你失了很多血 | 
| [15:24] | I had to excise the vervain from your system, | 我得把你体内的马鞭草除掉 | 
| [15:27] | but then I can’t have you impervious | 但现在我的精神控制 | 
| [15:29] | to my compulsion now, can I? | 对你不起作用 | 
| [15:41] | Pretty, I think you’re gonna come in rather useful | 我想再过些时候你会 | 
| [15:45] | later on. | 非常有用 | 
| [15:47] | You’ve got what you came for. | 你来的目的已经达到了 | 
| [15:48] | Just kill them and be done with it. | 赶紧杀了他们完事 | 
| [15:50] | With respect, | 怀着敬意 | 
| [15:52] | dear aunt Dahlia, | 亲爱的达莉亚姨妈 | 
| [15:53] | This is all part of my plan. | 这就是我计划的一部分 | 
| [15:56] | My family, powerful though they may be, | 我们家族 虽然很强大 | 
| [15:59] | are bound by love, vows of friendship, | 是以爱和朋友之誓约 | 
| [16:02] | and nauseating romantic entanglements, | 以及爱恨纠缠而维系 | 
| [16:05] | all of which I intend to use against them. | 我要用这些来对付他们 | 
| [16:10] | Marcellus will help turn the tide. | 马塞勒斯能让我们扭转局势 | 
| [16:13] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 | 
| [16:15] | By day’s end, | 今晚之前 | 
| [16:17] | they will be laid low, | 他们就会被打败 | 
| [16:19] | and my daughter will be safe | 我女儿就会安全地 | 
| [16:23] | with us. | 回到我们身边 | 
| [16:25] | Listen, Davina. The rite of supplication is just a formality. | 听着达维娜 祈祷仪式只是形式 | 
| [16:27] | You meet the elders and you show a little bit of respect– | 见长老 然后表示敬意 | 
| [16:30] | What happened to you just telling them I’m gonna be regent? | 你怎么不直接告诉他们我要成为摄政者 | 
| [16:33] | They only listened to me | 只有我接下了这活 | 
| [16:33] | when they thought I was accepting the job, | 他们才会听我的话 | 
| [16:35] | And if it’s gonna be you, we got to grease some wheels. | 如果要换成你 我们得去套套近乎 | 
| [16:38] | The covens aren’t just gonna choose me. | 巫师团不可能会选我 | 
| [16:39] | I mean, for that matter, why’d they want you? | 不然他们为什么想让你当 | 
| [16:40] | Because they think I’m a selfless saint | 因为他们认为我是个无私的圣人 | 
| [16:43] | who betrayed his wife to save a bunch of kids. | 为了救孩子背叛了自己的妻子 | 
| [16:47] | And if I got no one to answer to, | 我没有人可以倚仗 | 
| [16:48] | I’m less inclined to play favorites. | 我不会厚此薄彼 | 
| [16:50] | Basically, I’m an outsider | 基本上我就是个外人 | 
| [16:52] | Just like you. | 和你一样 | 
| [16:55] | You know, I was put to death by people like this. | 就是这群人想要处死我 | 
| [16:57] | They sacrificed me and my friends for nothing. | 他们白白牺牲了我和我的朋友 | 
| [17:02] | And as regent, you’d have the power | 作为摄政者 你就有能力 | 
| [17:03] | to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. | 让这样的事不再重演 | 
| [17:10] | I’m only doing this because you said it will give me the power | 我答应你 仅仅是因为你说我能拥有 | 
| [17:12] | I need to bring back Kol. | 复活科尔的能力 | 
| [17:25] | This is it. | 到了 | 
| [17:26] | Good. Tell the others they can go. | 很好 让其他人走吧 | 
| [17:29] | We’ll be fine from here. | 我们在这里很安全 | 
| [17:32] | They said they’re not leaving us | 他们说在到达目的地之前 | 
| [17:33] | till we get where we’re going. | 不会丢下我们 | 
| [17:37] | So far, so good. | 目前还不错 | 
| [17:39] | Here. Let me hold that little girl | 把孩子给我吧 | 
| [17:40] | while you figure out where to cross. | 你们去看看从哪里过河 | 
| [17:43] | Here, baby girl. | 好孩子 | 
| [17:45] | Aw. I got you right here. | 来我这里来 | 
| [17:54] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 | 
| [17:55] | Get across, get to the highway, | 过河 上高速 | 
| [17:56] | steal a car, and just go. | 偷一辆车 只管走吧 | 
| [18:02] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:03] | It was a nice idea– | 本来这一切很好 | 
| [18:05] | marry you, make our people strong, | 嫁给你 让我们的族人变强大 | 
| [18:09] | raise my baby girl surrounded by the pack. | 在狼群中养育我的孩子 | 
| [18:11] | Hayley. | 海莉 | 
| [18:11] | This morning when I told them they could go, | 今早我告诉他们让他们走 | 
| [18:14] | I never let you off the hook. | 我从没让你脱离过困境 | 
| [18:16] | Don’t. | 不要 | 
| [18:17] | I’m sick of other people making sacrifices for me, | 我不想再让别人为我牺牲了 | 
| [18:20] | fighting my battles. | 卷入我的战斗中 | 
| [18:22] | Hey. That’s what family is. | 那就是家人的意义啊 | 
| [18:25] | It’s the people you’re born to | 他们是你的归属 | 
| [18:26] | and the people you choose | 你选择了他们 | 
| [18:27] | who stand beside you when things are hard. | 在你困难之时会站在你身边 | 
| [18:31] | There ain’t no place I’d rather be | 我不想去任何地方 | 
| [18:33] | than right beside you, ok? | 只想在你身边 | 
| [19:37] | I come all this way | 我来这里 | 
| [19:39] | to collect what is owed to me, | 只为取回属于我的东西 | 
| [19:40] | and whom should I find? | 我该找谁要呢 | 
| [19:42] | Tante, please listen. | 姨妈 听我说 | 
| [19:43] | I betrayed my siblings so I could procure this child. | 我背叛手足得到了这个孩子 | 
| [19:51] | I offer her to you now, and in exchange, | 我把她献给你 作为交换 | 
| [19:54] | I only ask that you release me | 我只求你放了我 | 
| [19:56] | from my obligation to you. | 解除我对你的义务 | 
| [19:57] | How curious that you should bargain with me | 真是奇怪 你还跟我谈条件 | 
| [20:00] | for that which is already mine, | 这孩子本来就是我的 | 
| [20:02] | But by all means, make your case | 你倒是好好说说 | 
| [20:04] | for why you should be freed, | 我为什么要放了你 | 
| [20:05] | and then I will decide | 然后我再决定 | 
| [20:07] | whether to release you | 是要放了你 | 
| [20:09] | or kill you | 还是杀了你 | 
| [20:11] | once and for all. | 让你永不超生 | 
| [20:17] | Should be right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [20:26] | Wanna help her? | 要帮她吗 | 
| [20:28] | I got it. | 我可以的 | 
| [20:42] | Look what I got. | 看我找到什么 | 
| [20:46] | Ok. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [20:51] | Listen–listen to me, people. | 听着 听我说 | 
| [20:53] | Listen to me, please, now. | 听我说 | 
| [20:54] | This young lady serves as an opportunity for all of us. | 这姑娘是我们所有人的机会 | 
| [20:57] | Davina Claire is a remnant of the failed harvest ritual. | 达维娜·克莱尔是收获祭失败的残余 | 
| [21:00] | Let’s not forget she aligned with the vampires. | 她还和吸血鬼结盟了 | 
| [21:03] | How many witches died because of her? | 有多少巫师因她而死 | 
| [21:05] | She was manipulated. | 她被人操控了 | 
| [21:07] | I mean, the ancestors forgave her. | 但祖先原谅她了 | 
| [21:09] | they brought her back to life. | 他们让她死而复生 | 
| [21:10] | Now that’s surely a sign– | 这一定意味着什么 | 
| [21:11] | She is no regent. | 她绝不能成为摄政者 | 
| [21:14] | That role was meant for you. | 这个位置注定是你的 | 
| [21:16] | And I already told you I ain’t gonna do it. | 我已经告诉过你我不会接受 | 
| [21:17] | You recuse yourself and instead offer up | 你拒绝接受 给了我们一个 | 
| [21:19] | an inferior candidate. | 下等的人选 | 
| [21:21] | Davina. | 达维娜 | 
| [21:22] | No. I’ve stood here long enough. | 我真是听不下去了 | 
| [21:27] | My whole life, the witches of this city have lived in fear. | 这座城市的巫师一直活在恐惧之中 | 
| [21:30] | Vampires run wild, children are sacrificed. | 吸血鬼肆虐 孩子成为牺牲品 | 
| [21:34] | Nobody took charge. | 没有人负责 | 
| [21:36] | Now be honest. | 说实话 | 
| [21:38] | Have any of you ever stood up to the vampires… | 有任何人挑战过吸血鬼吗 | 
| [21:42] | The Mikaelsons? | 迈克尔森家族 | 
| [21:44] | No? Well, I have, | 没有吗 我挑战过 | 
| [21:46] | and I have won. | 并且赢了 | 
| [21:48] | Now I might be young, | 我可能年纪小 | 
| [21:49] | but the truth is I know better than anyone here | 但我比你们所有人都更明白 | 
| [21:51] | what we’re really up against. | 我们面对的是什么 | 
| [21:54] | And I can help build a peace, | 我能建立起和平 | 
| [21:57] | or I can burn our enemies to the ground. | 或是将敌人彻底打败 | 
| [22:02] | The question isn’t whether or not | 问题不是我是否 | 
| [22:03] | I should be made regent. | 应该成为摄政者 | 
| [22:06] | The question is what the hell would you do without me? | 问题是没有我 你们将何去何从 | 
| [22:19] | You surprise me, | 真让我吃惊 | 
| [22:20] | betraying the family you meant to coax to your side. | 背叛你想要结合的家人 | 
| [22:24] | How very ruthless of you. | 你真是无情 | 
| [22:28] | I had hoped that they would welcome me as a sister. | 我本希望他们能接受我这个姐姐 | 
| [22:31] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 | 
| [22:32] | Of course you were, you poor, little fool. | 你当然错了 你个可怜的蠢丫头 | 
| [22:35] | To think that Esther’s wicked progeny could ever care for you. | 竟然以为埃丝特邪恶的后代会在乎你 | 
| [22:38] | They are known the world over for obscene acts of violence, | 他们以暴虐嗜杀而闻名于世 | 
| [22:41] | and yet you sought them out | 但你还是去寻觅他们 | 
| [22:43] | instead of staying where you belonged– | 而不是待在属于你的地方 | 
| [22:45] | with me. | 跟我在一起 | 
| [22:48] | I offered to protect you for all time, | 我一直尽心保护你 | 
| [22:52] | And you left me, | 而你却离开了我 | 
| [22:54] | And now it is you who is alone. | 如今落得形影单只 | 
| [22:57] | But then… | 但是… | 
| [23:04] | Who could love such a deceitful, little wretch? | 谁会爱一个如此狡诈的窝囊废 | 
| [23:13] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 | 
| [23:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [23:15] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [23:26] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [23:27] | Elijah, now! | 以利亚 动手 | 
| [23:32] | And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more. | 风水轮流转 这回轮到你被背叛了 | 
| [23:38] | You treacherous, little shrew! | 你个阴险狡诈的小贱人 | 
| [23:51] | She’s controlling you. | 她在控制你 | 
| [23:53] | You have to fight her. | 你要反抗 | 
| [23:54] | The only thing she did is pull | 她唯一做的一件事就是 | 
| [23:56] | out the dagger you stuck in my heart. | 将你插在我心脏的匕首拔出来 | 
| [24:14] | After all I have given you, | 我为你付出了这么多 | 
| [24:16] | this is how you repay me, | 你就是这么报答我的 | 
| [24:18] | A death trap rendered by those elements | 将我置于一场集合所有元素 | 
| [24:21] | that compose my sole weakness? | 构成我唯一弱点的死局吗 | 
| [24:24] | And even in this in you fail. | 即便在这场局中你还是失败了 | 
| [24:28] | What do I sense? | 里面都有什么 | 
| [24:30] | Sacred soil, viking ash, and the blood of a witch I loved? | 神圣之土 维京人的骨灰 我心爱女巫之血 | 
| [24:41] | Not the witch I loved most, though. | 但不是我最爱的女巫 | 
| [24:43] | Oh, Freya. | 弗雷娅 | 
| [24:45] | Did you think that your blood | 你以为你的血 | 
| [24:47] | was the key to my demise? | 是致我于死地的关键吗 | 
| [24:50] | I only wanted to be free. | 我只想自由 | 
| [24:54] | You pathetic girl. | 你真可悲啊 | 
| [25:00] | How should I punish you? | 我该怎么惩罚你 | 
| [25:03] | Oh. I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [25:07] | I’ll send you to bed early. | 让你早点睡去 | 
| [25:17] | She will take… | 她会… | 
| [25:18] | everything from us. | 夺走我们的一切 | 
| [25:19] | You took everything when you broke our vow. | 你打破我们誓言时 就已经夺走了一切 | 
| [25:22] | Perhaps I’ll take something from you. | 也许我该夺走些你的东西 | 
| [25:31] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [25:31] | Gia, be a sweetheart | 吉娅 乖 | 
| [25:34] | and take off your daylight ring. | 摘下你的日光戒 | 
| [25:35] | No! No! | 不要 不要 | 
| [25:36] | I can’t stop myself. | 我控制不了自己 | 
| [25:38] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:40] | Noooo! | 不要 | 
| [25:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:46] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [25:58] | You seem vexed, brother. | 你看起来很恼火 哥哥 | 
| [26:01] | Wait until you see what I’ve got in store for Hayley. | 还是等看完我怎么折磨海莉再动怒吧 | 
| [26:15] | Is that a hint of the fabled beast behind the red door? | 你这是要释放你心中的那头猛兽了吗 | 
| [26:19] | Come on, brother. Let him out to play. | 来吧 哥哥 放他出来陪我玩玩 | 
| [26:26] | You should know better than to fight me in anger, | 你该知道我愤怒时 不该跟我打 | 
| [26:28] | for my anger is unending. | 因为我的愤怒是无止境的 | 
| [26:34] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 | 
| [26:42] | You shouldn’t have come here, Camille. | 你不该来 卡米尔 | 
| [26:44] | I came here because you need me. | 我过来是因为你需要我 | 
| [26:48] | You need me | 你需要我 | 
| [26:50] | to tell you that this– | 告诉你… | 
| [26:53] | This is not you, | 这不是你的本性 | 
| [26:56] | And I know you are hurt, | 我知道你很受伤 | 
| [26:58] | but please listen to me. | 但请好好听我说 | 
| [27:01] | You are better than this. | 你绝不至于堕落于此 | 
| [27:03] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [27:06] | Not at all. | 完全没有 | 
| [27:08] | Just another victim. | 只是又多了个受害者而已 | 
| [27:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:11] | Klaus, I know you won’t hurt me. | 克劳斯 我知道你不会伤害我 | 
| [27:15] | I have known that from the second we met. | 我们第一次见面时 我就知道你不会 | 
| [27:18] | I trust you. | 我相信你 | 
| [27:22] | Then you are already lost. | 那说明你已经迷失了 | 
| [27:25] | No! | 不要 | 
| [27:44] | Quite the sinister plot they had planned. | 他们真是策划了一场精彩的阴谋啊 | 
| [27:47] | It would have failed in the end, though. | 但最终还是会失败 | 
| [27:49] | Just as well you came to your senses and sided with me. | 幸好你想明白跟我联手 | 
| [27:53] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [27:54] | My mind is quite clear. | 我思路清晰得很 | 
| [27:55] | I just decided to purge it of treacherous barnacles. | 只是想清理门户 解决掉叛徒 | 
| [27:58] | Bastard! | 混蛋 | 
| [27:59] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [28:00] | Actually, it was rather simple. | 实际上 很简单 | 
| [28:02] | I just recalled what Elijah did to me | 想想以利亚对我的所为 | 
| [28:03] | and reciprocated ten-fold. | 十倍奉还给他而已 | 
| [28:05] | Be careful, or I’ll apply the same equation to you. | 你给我小心点 不然我会在身上如法炮制 | 
| [28:08] | Marcellus, keep Rebekah here. | 马塞勒斯 看住丽贝卡 | 
| [28:11] | If she tries to leave– | 如果她想逃走… | 
| [28:12] | Well, you do enjoy life as a mortal– | 反正你喜欢作为凡人的生活 | 
| [28:14] | You can punish her by taking that life away. | 你可以取她性命作为惩戒 | 
| [28:17] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 | 
| [28:18] | If by hell you mean somewhere you are | 如果你口中的地狱是指 | 
| [28:19] | betrayed by those you hold most dear, | 被最亲的人背叛 | 
| [28:21] | then it’s from hell I’ve just come. | 那我已经去过了 | 
| [28:23] | I didn’t much care for it. | 我不是很喜欢 | 
| [28:26] | Do as you’re told. | 你给我听命行事 | 
| [28:28] | There’s a good lad. | 这样才乖嘛 | 
| [28:31] | The child’s magic is still cloaked. | 那孩子的魔法还处于被隐藏的状态 | 
| [28:33] | I shall need your blood to track her. | 我需要你的血来追踪她 | 
| [28:36] | No. Nik, don’t! | 不 尼克 不要 | 
| [28:51] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 保持警惕 | 
| [29:00] | So the guys set up a perimeter. | 手下们已布好边界了 | 
| [29:02] | We’ll keep first watch. | 我们当第一轮守夜人 | 
| [29:04] | You should get some rest. | 你去休息吧 | 
| [29:05] | No. Hope’s finally sleeping, Mary’s watching her, | 不 霍普终于睡了 玛丽在看着她 | 
| [29:08] | which means that we have 5 minutes to think. | 也就是说我们有五分钟时间思考 | 
| [29:10] | Ok. What’s on your mind? | 好 你有什么想法 | 
| [29:12] | I want to decide where we’re going. | 我想确定我们的方向 | 
| [29:14] | I don’t want to spend our life like this, always on the run, | 我不想过这样的生活 一直逃亡下去 | 
| [29:17] | looking over our shoulders everywhere we go. | 到每一个地方都要胆战心惊 | 
| [29:19] | If that’s what we got to do– | 如果我们必须这样做… | 
| [29:21] | I know, and I’m not afraid. | 我懂 我不害怕 | 
| [29:23] | I just–I want something better for her, for us. | 我只是… 想让孩子和我们过上更好的生活 | 
| [29:29] | So what do you think? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [29:31] | Montana, North Dakota, | 蒙大拿州 北达科他州 | 
| [29:34] | Washington? | 华盛顿 | 
| [29:36] | We can go wherever you want. | 你想去哪 我们就去哪 | 
| [29:40] | Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [29:42] | Look. I know that I don’t have to say this, | 我知道我不必言明 | 
| [29:45] | and I know that we’re in a junkyard in the middle of nowhere, | 我也知道我们在偏僻的废物堆积场里 | 
| [29:47] | which is the least romantic place | 绝对不是个浪漫的地方 | 
| [29:49] | to say this for the first time, but… | 能让我第一次对你说… | 
| [29:57] | I just want you to know that I love you. | 我只想让你知道 我爱你 | 
| [30:08] | Think it through. | 好好想一下 | 
| [30:09] | If I try to go, you kill me. | 如果我逃走 你会杀了我 | 
| [30:11] | If I remove these– | 但如果我打开镣铐… | 
| [30:12] | That is the same as trying to go. | 跟逃走没有分别 | 
| [30:14] | Can’t you fight the compulsion? | 你就不能反抗意念控制吗 | 
| [30:15] | He bled the vervain out of my body. | 他将我体内的马鞭草全抽走了 | 
| [30:24] | Maybe this is all part of Nik’s twisted revenge. | 也许这才是尼克变态复仇计划的一部分 | 
| [30:28] | He doesn’t mean for me to die. | 他不是真想让我死 | 
| [30:30] | He wants you to kill this body | 他想让你杀死这具身体 | 
| [30:32] | so I wake up in the original, | 这样我会回到原来的身体 | 
| [30:34] | robbing me of my one chance to have everyrthing I want– | 夺走我此生唯一实现夙愿的机会 | 
| [30:38] | Children, my promise to Kol. | 孩子 我对科尔的承诺 | 
| [30:41] | Then we don’t give him what he wants, all right? | 那我们不能让他得逞 | 
| [30:42] | Don’t run, and I won’t hurt you. | 不要逃跑 我就不会伤害你 | 
| [30:45] | I won’t let that witch get her hands on my niece, | 我不会让那女巫得到我的侄女 | 
| [30:50] | which means we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. | 这就意味着我们得来硬的了 | 
| [31:01] | What about Alaska? | 阿拉斯加怎么样 | 
| [31:04] | I could live in Alaska. | 我可以在阿拉斯加生活 | 
| [31:18] | Good evening, crescents. | 晚上好 新月族 | 
| [31:21] | It will come as no surprise to learn | 毫无意外 | 
| [31:23] | that things will not be ending well for you. | 你们并不会有什么好下场 | 
| [31:27] | Go back inside. Get Hope and Mary out of here. | 进去 带霍普和玛丽离开这里 | 
| [31:29] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [31:30] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 | 
| [31:30] | – Jack. – Just get Hope and run. | -杰克 -带上霍普快逃 | 
| [31:44] | Let’s take him. | 拿下他 | 
| [32:03] | You think you can defeat me with your toys? | 你觉得你可以用玩具打败我 | 
| [32:07] | We’re just getting warmed up. | 我们只是热热身 | 
| [32:09] | So Hayley runs, and you hold the line. | 海莉逃走 你死守 | 
| [32:11] | How valiant. | 多么英勇 | 
| [32:13] | Not too bright though. | 但并不聪明 | 
| [32:14] | You do remember our last somewhat one-sided altercation. | 你还记得我们上次一边倒的争执吧 | 
| [32:23] | This ain’t gonna be like last time. | 这次不会和上次一样 | 
| [32:26] | What about Jack? | 杰克怎么办 | 
| [32:27] | He and the others will meet us up the road. | 他和其他人会在路上和我们碰头 | 
| [32:33] | It’s her–Dahlia. | 是她 达莉亚 | 
| [32:34] | All the more reason to go. | 更应该离开了 | 
| [32:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:42] | I’m not gonna teach my daughter | 我不会教我的女儿 | 
| [32:43] | that it’s ok to leave the ones you love to die. | 放任自己爱的人送死是应该的事情 | 
| [32:47] | Take her and get her as far away from here as you can. | 带上她 尽可能走得越远越好 | 
| [32:52] | It’s ok. It’s ok, baby. | 没关系 没关系的 宝贝 | 
| [32:58] | Mama’s gonna catch up with you real quick, ok? | 妈妈很快就会追上你的 好吗 | 
| [33:01] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [33:03] | I’m gonna rip that bitch apart. | 我要把那贱人撕碎 | 
| [33:04] | That’s not happening! | 不可能 | 
| [33:06] | End of discussion! | 讨论到此结束 | 
| [33:06] | Think about it. Why did mother want to destroy my true body? | 你想想 为什么妈妈想要毁掉我的真身 | 
| [33:09] | Answer–to ensure I could never go back, | 答案就是 确保我永远回不去 | 
| [33:12] | meaning if something happens to this one | 意味着如果这身体有什么意外 | 
| [33:13] | my spirit’s default is to jump back to the original. | 我的灵魂就会自动跳回原来的身体 | 
| [33:16] | But do you really want to bet your life on that? | 你真的想赌命一试吗 | 
| [33:17] | Of course, I don’t want to! | 我当然不想 | 
| [33:19] | That’s part of Nik’s maniacal plan. | 这是尼克的疯狂计划中的一部分 | 
| [33:22] | He’s not leaving me a choice. | 他没给我留下选择 | 
| [33:25] | What if he just wants you dead? | 如果他就是想让你死呢 | 
| [33:26] | No. However angry he is, I know my brother. | 不 不管他有多愤怒 我了解我哥哥 | 
| [33:31] | Endless torment, fine, but he will never let me die. | 无尽的折磨 是的 但是他绝不会让我死 | 
| [33:35] | So all we have to do is just play this out. | 所以我们只能按他的计划继续 | 
| [33:40] | I try to go, you kill me, | 我试着离开 你杀了我 | 
| [33:44] | and then… | 然后 | 
| [33:46] | I wake up in my true body. | 我在自己的身体里醒来 | 
| [33:48] | Don’t make me to do this, all right? | 别逼我 好吗 | 
| [33:50] | I don’t want to hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 | 
| [33:50] | but if you don’t back down, | 但如果你不后退 | 
| [33:52] | I won’t be able to stop myself. | 我没发阻止自己 | 
| [33:56] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 | 
| [33:59] | you really do care for me. | 你真的在乎我 | 
| [34:02] | Well, the least I can do is save you from the awful act itself. | 至少我可以让你不用做这可怕的行为 | 
| [34:31] | You have gotten stronger. | 你得坚强些 | 
| [34:34] | I reckon you’ve gone from field mouse to lapdog. | 我想你已经从田鼠变成了玩赏狗了 | 
| [34:38] | Come on then. | 那来吧 | 
| [34:55] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [34:58] | Why is she with you, Klaus? | 她为什么和你一起 克劳斯 | 
| [35:00] | Unlike some, he’s doing what is best for his daughter. | 不像某些人 他为女儿做了最好的打算 | 
| [35:03] | I’m gonna skin you alive! | 我要活剥了你 | 
| [35:16] | What are you doing to us? | 你对我们做了什么 | 
| [35:17] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 | 
| [35:19] | No. This was my idea, | 不 这是我的主意 | 
| [35:21] | stealing from Marcel the crescent curse | 偷用了马塞尔曾经用在你们族群身上的 | 
| [35:24] | he once used on your pack. | 新月族诅咒 | 
| [35:26] | Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments | 达莉亚 非常乐意做出了必要的调整 | 
| [35:29] | to accommodate your hybrid nature. | 以适应你的混血天性 | 
| [35:34] | Now you will be trapped in wolf form, | 现在你会被困在狼形 | 
| [35:36] | save for the full moon, | 除了月圆之夜 | 
| [35:37] | leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief. | 这样你就没多少时间造成不必要的伤害 | 
| [35:44] | And because of the unification ritual | 因为联合仪式 | 
| [35:46] | linking you to your pack, | 将你和你的族群联系在一起 | 
| [35:49] | now they will share your fate, queen. | 现在他们都将共享你的命运 女王 | 
| [36:15] | Please. Please don’t do this, Klaus. | 求你了 求你别这么做 克劳斯 | 
| [36:20] | She’s gonna steal our baby. | 她会偷走我们的孩子 | 
| [36:22] | It was you who tried to steal my child, | 是你试图偷走我的孩子 | 
| [36:25] | and for that, you will suffer. | 因此 你将接受惩罚 | 
| [37:02] | Fellow witches of New Orleans, | 新奥尔良的巫师们 | 
| [37:04] | the ancestors call us here today to bear witness | 今天祖先将我们召唤至此是为了见证 | 
| [37:06] | as I accept the role of regent to our people. | 我接受摄政统治我们的人 | 
| [37:10] | Should any among you have cause to argue | 你们之中是否有人对我的接受 | 
| [37:12] | my acceptance of this role, | 持有不满的意思 | 
| [37:13] | now is your final chance to speak. | 现在是最后说出口的机会了 | 
| [37:19] | Then it’s settled. | 就此决定 | 
| [37:40] | Not too long ago, I was sacrificed by own coven. | 不久前 我被我们的女巫团献祭 | 
| [37:45] | Feeling betrayed, I sided with vampires | 感觉到背叛 因此站在了吸血鬼那边 | 
| [37:47] | against the very witches who lied to me, | 对抗欺骗我的巫师 | 
| [37:50] | but tonight, I say let the past be the past. | 但今晚 我宣布 过去的事就过去吧 | 
| [37:55] | From now on, we stand together against anyone who dare hold us down, | 从今往后 我们联合起来对抗任何胆敢压制我们的 | 
| [37:59] | Even Klaus Mikaelson himself. | 即使是克劳斯·迈克尔森也不行 | 
| [38:03] | Here and now | 此时此地 | 
| [38:06] | begins the time of the witches. | 巫师的时代 开始了 | 
| [38:27] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸来了 | 
| [38:29] | It’s all gonna be ok, I promise. | 我保证一切都会没事的 | 
| [38:34] | And there she is. | 是她 | 
| [38:43] | Such a beautiful child. | 多么漂亮孩子 | 
| [38:57] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:59] | Cami, do exactly as I say. | 卡米 我让你做什么你就做什么 | 
| [39:17] | I want to thank you | 我想要感谢你 | 
| [39:18] | for your hand in procuring her for me. | 将她送给我 | 
| [39:20] | It must not have been easy betraying your family. | 背叛你的家人一定很不容易 | 
| [39:24] | I will not see my daughter handed over | 我不会看着我的女儿像某场战争的 | 
| [39:26] | like the spoils of some war. | 战利品一样被交过去 | 
| [39:29] | To that end, I remind you of your promise. | 因此 我提醒你 你做出的承诺 | 
| [39:31] | You will protect and mentor Hope, | 你会保护教导霍普 | 
| [39:34] | drawing from her only what power you require to keep her safe. | 只汲取能够确保她安全的能力 | 
| [40:02] | I will bond her to me first. | 我会先把她和我结合在一起 | 
| [40:05] | Once I can channel Hope’s power, | 一旦我可以引导霍普的能力 | 
| [40:08] | I will be able to keep her safe from all harm, | 我就能保证她不受任何伤害 | 
| [40:11] | always under my protection. | 一直受我保护 | 
| [40:17] | I think not. | 我想不是 | 
| [40:20] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [40:21] | Elijah, you have to listen to me. | 以利亚 你得听我说 | 
| [40:23] | He got in my head, he spoke to me. | 他进到我的脑中跟我说话 | 
| [40:26] | You offered an alliance that would benefit my daughter, | 你提出结盟 对我女儿有利 | 
| [40:28] | and now you wish to link to her, | 现在你想要和她结合 | 
| [40:29] | even though you yourself still suffer from that sleep spell. | 即使是你 也要饱受睡眠咒语的折磨 | 
| [40:32] | I will not lose my daughter to your affliction. | 我不会让我的女儿受你的折磨 | 
| [40:36] | I will use her power to free myself as I said. | 我说过了 我会用她的力量释放自己 | 
| [40:39] | And if you fail or if Hope is not strong enough? | 如果你失败了 或者霍普还不够强壮呢 | 
| [40:43] | She is, after all, but a child. | 她毕竟只是个孩子 | 
| [40:46] | I will not condemn her to your fate, | 我不会让她获得你的命运 | 
| [40:48] | not when there is so obvious an alternative. | 特别是有明显的选择的情况下 | 
| [40:53] | This, all of this, it’s a trick. | 这个 这一切都是假的 | 
| [40:58] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 | 
| [41:01] | He has lost his mind. | 他疯了 | 
| [41:02] | He needs her to trust him so he can do what he needs to do. | 他需要她相信他 这样他才能做他该做的 | 
| [41:05] | If you require power to be immortal | 如果你需要能力来永生不死 | 
| [41:08] | without the need to sleep for centuries, | 不需要数世纪的沉睡 | 
| [41:09] | then why not channel one who already has eternal life? | 为什么不连通一个已经拥有永生的人呢 | 
| [41:16] | Bond yourself to me, | 和我联结吧 | 
| [41:19] | the immortal hybrid. | 永生的混血儿 | 
| [41:22] | Once your sleep spell is broken, | 一旦你的睡眠咒语被打破 | 
| [41:23] | then and only then | 那时 只有那时 | 
| [41:26] | may you link yourself to Hope. | 你才可以和霍普结合 | 
| [41:38] | He had to make it look convincing. | 他必须让这一切看起来令人信服 | 
| [41:40] | To–to–to what possible end? | 为了什么 | 
| [41:45] | He told me her secret. | 他告诉了我她的秘密 | 
| [41:48] | I know how we can kill Dahlia. | 我知道我们怎么可以杀死达莉亚 |