时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Davina, the covens need a leader. | 达维娜 女巫团需要一个领袖 |
[00:03] | I’m only doing this because you said it will give me | 我这么做完全是因为你说 |
[00:05] | the power I need to bring back Kol. | 我能获得足够力量复活科尔 |
[00:07] | I accept the role of regent to our people. | 我接受摄政统治我们的人 |
[00:10] | I die, and then I wake up in my true body. | 我死后就能在自己的身体里醒来 |
[00:13] | No. | 不 |
[00:14] | Sacred soil, viking ash. | 神圣之土 维京人的骨灰 |
[00:16] | Did you think that your blood | 你以为你的血 |
[00:17] | was the key to my demise? | 是致我于死地的关键吗 |
[00:19] | You’re supposed to be guarding Hayley. | 你本该好好守护海莉 |
[00:20] | She and Jackson took Hope, | 她和杰克逊带走了霍普 |
[00:21] | and you will not find them, brother. | 你不会找到他们的 弟弟 |
[00:23] | You helped Hayley escape with my daughter. | 你帮海莉带着我女儿逃走 |
[00:31] | I want power. I am owed Hope’s. | 我要的是法力 霍普的法力属于我 |
[00:33] | You will get to raise your daughter, | 你可以亲自养育自己的女儿 |
[00:35] | And I will channel the magic that has been promised to me, | 我可以连接我需要的法力 |
[00:38] | And in so doing, I would help Hope to hone her craft | 如此一来 我能帮助霍普 |
[00:40] | that you couldn’t possibly comprehend. | 掌握你根本无法理解的法术 |
[00:42] | I’m glad to see you made the right decision. | 很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择 |
[00:44] | We need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[00:48] | – What are you doing to us? – The crescent curse. | -你对我们做了什么 -新月诅咒 |
[00:51] | Now you will be trapped in wolf form. | 现在你会被困在狼形 |
[00:53] | He needs her to trust him | 他需要她相信他 |
[00:54] | so he can do what he needs to do. | 这样他才能做自己该做的 |
[00:55] | He told me her secret. | 他告诉了我她的秘密 |
[00:57] | I know how we can kill Dahlia. | 我知道我们可以如何杀死达莉亚 |
[01:12] | You’re quiet. | 你怎么都不出声 |
[01:14] | Are you having misgivings? | 你有什么不安吗 |
[01:16] | I was just looking for a polite way | 我只是在找一个礼貌的方法 |
[01:17] | to ask what the hell is taking so long. | 问你花了那么长时间究竟在搞什么 |
[01:21] | Well, we can begin now. | 我们现在可以开始了 |
[01:24] | Once we’re linked, I’ll no longer | 一旦我们联系到一起 我就再也不用 |
[01:25] | have to sleep for 100 years again. | 沉睡百年了 |
[01:27] | Your concerns for my status will ease, | 你对我现状的担忧也会消失 |
[01:29] | and I will finally be able to focus on Hope. | 而我也可以专注在霍普身上 |
[01:34] | I will only need a single drop | 我只需要她的一滴血 |
[01:37] | of her blood, and then her power | 如此一来 她的法力 |
[01:40] | shall be mine, also. | 就会变成我的法力 |
[01:43] | What do you want to do about Freya? | 你打算怎么处置弗雷娅 |
[01:45] | She served her purpose. | 她的用处已尽 |
[01:46] | So tonight… | 所以在今夜… |
[01:49] | At the moon’s apex, I’ll end her life, | 月亮升至最高点时 我会了结她的生命 |
[01:51] | and once our link is severed, | 一旦我们的联系被切断 |
[01:54] | the bond that I share with your daughter | 我与你女儿的羁绊 |
[01:55] | will become permanent. | 将永远存在 |
[01:57] | Best get on with it, then. | 那就赶紧开始吧 |
[02:33] | So now that you have healed… | 既然你伤愈了 |
[02:36] | What do you mean, Niklaus had a plan? | 你说尼克劳斯有计划是什么意思 |
[02:39] | We had a plan, | 我们有个计划 |
[02:41] | a plan he has mercilessly destroyed! | 一个被他无情毁掉的计划 |
[02:45] | Your plan wouldn’t have worked, Elijah. | 你的计划根本不可能成功 以利亚 |
[02:48] | When Klaus got into my head, | 克劳斯入侵我大脑时 |
[02:49] | he said your plan would fail. | 他说你们的计划会失败 |
[02:51] | So he had to enact one of his own. | 所以他得实行他自己的计划 |
[02:53] | And what might that be? | 他的计划又是什么 |
[02:55] | He has to get her to link to him. | 他得让她与他结成联系 |
[03:14] | My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy? | 我弟弟想与敌人相联吗 |
[03:18] | She’ll be virtually indestructible. | 那她不就更所向披靡了吗 |
[03:19] | He said I had to convince you | 他说让我说服你 |
[03:21] | that everything he had to do | 他要做到的一切 |
[03:22] | he had to do alone. | 都必须独自去做 |
[03:24] | You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia, | 你手上的材料不能杀死达莉亚 |
[03:26] | and he has to buy time | 在他找到正确的材料前 |
[03:27] | before he finds the right ones. | 必须得争取时间 |
[03:30] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[03:44] | With your strength, | 有了你的力量 |
[03:46] | I will never need to sleep for a century again. | 我就在也不用沉睡百年了 |
[03:51] | Well, perhaps one more nap. | 也许再小眠片刻亦可 |
[04:39] | Come on. Come on. | 醒来 醒来 |
[04:45] | No. | 不 |
[04:47] | It can’t end this way. | 不能就这么结束 |
[04:49] | This is not how you die! | 你不能就这么死去 |
[04:58] | Well, I have always been a sucker for a good display of strength. | 我一直很喜欢看男人展示力量 |
[05:03] | Fair warning, | 警告你一句 |
[05:04] | if you’re still compelled to kill me, | 如果你还处于受强制想杀我的话 |
[05:05] | you’ve got a whole new fight on your hands. | 现在可不会那么容易了 |
[05:09] | That was one hell of a gamble. | 你这把赌得太大了 太冒险了 |
[05:11] | I didn’t have much choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[05:15] | With Klaus as the dealer, I expect a crappy hand. | 克劳斯坐庄的时候我肯定拿不到好牌 |
[05:18] | And it’s not just a bad hand. | 这不仅仅是牌运不好 |
[05:20] | He rigged the game. | 他操控了整个牌局 |
[05:21] | He compelled me to hurt you | 他强迫我伤害你 |
[05:22] | because he knows what you mean to me. | 因为他知道你对我来说有多重要 |
[05:38] | Well, this should be good. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[05:47] | I am sorry about your friend. | 对你朋友的遭遇 我深表遗憾 |
[05:48] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[05:49] | I’m not condoning Klaus’ actions. | 我不是在包庇克劳斯的行为 |
[05:51] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在试图帮你 |
[05:53] | All I know is, Klaus will do | 我只知道 克劳斯会 |
[05:54] | whatever he has to do for… | 不惜一切代价… |
[05:55] | Klaus will do whatever he has to do for Klaus. | 克劳斯只会不惜一切代价实现一己私利 |
[05:58] | Now Hayley is not answering her phone. | 现在海莉不接电话 |
[06:01] | Now, what has he done? | 他究竟做了什么 |
[06:02] | Don’t blame the messenger. | 别杀信使 |
[06:06] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[06:09] | Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night, | 看来克劳斯昨晚干了不少好事 |
[06:13] | and as for Hayley… | 至于海莉… |
[06:14] | What is it? | 你知道什么 |
[06:15] | When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell | 克劳斯攻击我的时候 偷走了 |
[06:17] | that I used on the crescent wolves. | 我用来对付新月狼族的咒语 |
[06:19] | So he would condemn her to the body of a beast? | 他是要把她变成野兽吗 |
[06:23] | Elijah, listen to me. | 以利亚 听我说 |
[06:24] | Hayley will be human once a month. | 海莉每月能恢复一次人身 |
[06:26] | We will find her, and we will help her. | 我们一定会找到她 帮她解除咒语 |
[06:28] | No. | 不 |
[06:29] | We need to focus on those | 我们得专注于拯救 |
[06:30] | who need saving today. | 眼下深陷危机中的人 |
[06:33] | Freya called. | 弗雷娅打来了 |
[06:34] | Dahlia is incapacitated. | 达莉亚丧失了法力 |
[06:36] | They are two hours north | 他们在北面离这两小时车程 |
[06:37] | at orchard near pearl river. | 珍珠河附近的果园里 |
[06:39] | She has Hope. | 霍普在她手上 |
[06:51] | Well, my adage holds. | 我的格言果然没错 |
[06:53] | Nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods. | 在树林肯定没什么好事会发生 |
[06:56] | Nothing good ever happens | 只要关乎我弟弟 |
[06:57] | where my brother is concerned, | 永远不会有什么好事 |
[07:00] | with one exception. | 只有一个例外 |
[07:03] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[07:05] | She’s a Mikaelson. She’s resilient. | 她是迈克尔森家的人 强韧着呢 |
[07:10] | When I woke, they were like this. | 我醒来后他们就成这样了 |
[07:12] | Rebekah tells me Klaus has a plan | 丽贝卡告诉我克劳斯有个计划 |
[07:13] | to kill Dahlia, | 能杀死达莉亚 |
[07:15] | that he knew our plan would not work. | 他也知道我们的计划不会成功 |
[07:18] | Yes. According to him, our ingredients were incorrect. | 是的 他说我们找到的材料不正确 |
[07:21] | Niklaus infiltrated Dahlia’s mind. | 尼克劳斯入侵了达莉亚的大脑 |
[07:25] | You didn’t break her heart. | 你没有伤她的心 |
[07:27] | We needed the blood of the witch she loved most, | 我们需要她最爱的女巫的血 |
[07:30] | and you were not that witch. | 但那个女巫不是你 |
[07:33] | That honor belongs to our beloved mother. | 这个荣誉属于我们亲爱的妈妈 |
[07:38] | So we need Esther’s blood. | 所以我们需要的是埃丝特的血 |
[07:40] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能了 |
[07:42] | I killed her. | 她被我杀了 |
[07:43] | One incarnation. | 你杀的不过是她的一个肉身 |
[07:47] | Our mother is buried in New Orleans. | 我们的母亲被埋在新奥尔良 |
[07:52] | Niklaus wants us to revive the original body. | 尼克劳斯想让我们复活她原本的身体 |
[08:04] | Earth magic. | 大地魔法 |
[08:06] | Ah, who taught you this? | 谁给你教的啊 |
[08:09] | Closest thing I had to a teacher– | 最算得上是我老师的人 |
[08:11] | The guy I’m bringing back. | 也就是我要救的人 |
[08:14] | Now, when you became regent, our ancestors gave you | 当你成为摄政者 祖先才赋予了你 |
[08:16] | a one-time-only access to their power. | 只此一次动用他们力量的机会 |
[08:19] | Now, are you sure you want to use that | 你确定你要用它来救 |
[08:21] | on Kol Mikaelson? | 科尔·迈克尔森吗 |
[08:22] | I’ve already made up my mind. | 我已经想好了 |
[08:24] | Spell’s almost done. | 咒语已经快完成了 |
[08:25] | I just use the power of the spirits | 我只要借神灵之力 |
[08:27] | to turn dirt and ash into flesh and bone, | 将尘土化为血肉之躯就完成了 |
[08:29] | though maybe I should’ve worn an apron. | 虽然也许我现在该带个围裙 |
[08:32] | Look, Davina Claire. You want my advice? | 达维娜·克莱尔 听我一句劝 |
[08:34] | As someone who has just been put | 作为一个刚被卷入过 |
[08:35] | through the Mikaelson meat grinder, be careful. | 迈克尔森家族恩怨的过来人 请你谨慎 |
[08:37] | Kol’s not like his brothers. | 科尔和他的兄弟们不一样 |
[08:39] | They all turn on each other. | 他们总在自相残杀 |
[08:41] | “I against my brother, my brother and I | 我会和兄弟战斗 但面对外来的敌人 |
[08:43] | against the infidel.” | 我们依旧并肩作战 |
[08:46] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:47] | It means that families fight, | 意思是家人间会有不和 |
[08:49] | but when push comes to shove, | 但到了紧要关头 |
[08:51] | you can always trust a Mikaelson | 他们是兄弟 就总会 |
[08:53] | to back another Mikaelson. | 选择帮助兄弟 |
[08:56] | So you watch your back. | 所以你要小心 |
[09:03] | Nik is demented. | 尼克就是疯了 |
[09:05] | Are we really to dig up our mother, | 我们真要把母亲的尸体挖出来 |
[09:06] | burn her to ash, swap that ash for Kol’s, | 烧成灰 然后和科尔的换掉 |
[09:09] | and then trick Davina into using up her last chance | 骗达维娜用掉她唯一一次 |
[09:11] | to bring someone back from the dead, | 复活的机会吗 |
[09:13] | not to mention we lose the opportunity to save Kol | 更别提这样我们也失去了救回科尔 |
[09:16] | if Davina doesn’t turn us inside out? | 前提是我们还没死在达维娜手下的话 |
[09:18] | Or we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems | 或者我们可以掘个深坑 把我们所有的 |
[09:20] | at the bottom of it. | 问题都埋起来 |
[09:21] | I say we choose a more permanent option– | 我建议我们用个更一劳永逸的办法 |
[09:24] | find the white oak stake, kill Klaus. | 找到白橡木桩 杀掉克劳斯 |
[09:26] | Dahlia dies with him. | 达莉亚就会随之身亡 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah, and so do I | 倒是没错 但还有我 |
[09:29] | and every other vampire that klaus has turned. | 和每个克劳斯变的吸血鬼 |
[09:35] | The dagger. | 匕首 |
[09:38] | It’s bloody melting. | 它在融化 |
[09:50] | We have no choice but to finish | 我们别无选择 |
[09:52] | the task that Niklaus has set. | 只能完成尼克劳斯的计划了 |
[10:06] | Oh, isn’t this lovely — fresh air, | 多好啊 空气新鲜 |
[10:09] | the birds are singing in the trees, | 树上有鸟儿在唱歌 |
[10:11] | terfect day to dig up mommie dearest’s corpse. | 真是去挖亲爱的母亲的尸体的好日子啊 |
[10:14] | Perfect day to carry out the assignment of a lunatic. | 完成一个疯子的计划的好日子 |
[10:17] | What’s that saying– | 那句话怎么说的来着 |
[10:17] | a madman often speaks the truth? | 真理总藏在疯言疯语中 |
[10:21] | Can’t help but think we should be using | 我总觉得我们应该用这个机会 |
[10:22] | this opportunity to raise Kol, | 复活科尔 |
[10:24] | and not this daft bitch. | 不是这个疯女人 |
[10:25] | You speak as if it’s a foregone conclusion. | 你现在反对也没用 |
[10:28] | Let’s not forget, we still have to deceive Davina Claire. | 别忘了 我们还得骗过达维娜·克莱尔 |
[10:31] | So perhaps we steal a page | 也许我们可以删减一点 |
[10:32] | from Niklaus’ playbook. | 尼克劳斯剧本的内容 |
[10:34] | She might yet help us | 她也许可以在 |
[10:36] | if she has no idea that she is helping us. | 不知道她会帮到我们的情况下帮到我们 |
[10:40] | I said I’d stay in that witch body | 我说我会留在女巫身体里 |
[10:41] | until I saved Kol. | 直到想办法救出科尔 |
[10:45] | Now I’ve broken my promise, | 现在我已经破坏了承诺 |
[10:47] | and I am actively conspiring | 而且我还阴谋欺骗达维娜 |
[10:49] | to shanghai Davina of her one chance | 夺走她唯一一个自己 |
[10:51] | to bring him back herself. | 复活他的机会 |
[10:53] | I feel like a traitor. | 我觉得我就是个叛徒 |
[10:55] | You are not to blame. | 这不能怪你 |
[10:57] | It’s not just my promise to Kol. | 不光是我对科尔的承诺 |
[11:00] | Now, because of Nik’s spite, | 现在因为尼克 |
[11:02] | I am once again built to take life, | 我又一次成了嗜血的恶魔 |
[11:05] | tobbed of the chance to create it. | 失去了救助生命的机会 |
[11:12] | Luv, he stole from you, too. | 亲爱的 他也夺走了你的东西 |
[11:17] | Gia was innocent. | 吉娅是无辜的 |
[11:22] | Innocence does not do well with our family. | 无辜的人和我们的家族产生关系终无善果 |
[11:24] | She’s not the only thing Nik stole from you last night. | 尼克昨晚夺走的属于你的东西可不只是她 |
[11:27] | Oh, Hayley was never mine to steal. | 海莉本来就不是我的 |
[11:29] | Elijah, it hurts me to see you pretend | 以利亚 看你假装自己没有幸福的权利 |
[11:31] | You don’t deserve happiness, | 假装自己不配拥有她 |
[11:33] | that you don’t deserve her. | 让我心痛 |
[11:35] | And what about you, sister? | 那你呢 妹妹 |
[11:36] | Where is your happiness? | 你的幸福又在哪 |
[11:45] | I suppose it’s a family trait. | 也许这是家族遗传吧 |
[11:48] | Everything we love we turn to ash. | 我们爱的一切都会化为灰烬 |
[11:57] | Elijah said Klaus kept Kol’s ashes in a blue urn. | 以利亚说克劳斯把科尔的骨灰放在蓝罐子里 |
[12:00] | What he didn’t do was narrow the field. | 但这线索完全没有帮助 |
[12:03] | Heaven forbid one thing not be | 这家里简直就没一件事能 |
[12:04] | a damn secret in this family. | 不是个秘密 |
[12:05] | Yet, despite your anger, here you are, | 虽然你很生气 但你还是在和 |
[12:07] | casting your lot with Klaus. | 克劳斯并肩作战 |
[12:08] | Is that because you believe his plan’s going to work? | 因为你相信他的计划会成功吗 |
[12:11] | That is the Mikaelson paradox. | 这是迈克尔森家族的诅咒 |
[12:12] | You want to love and kill each other | 你既爱着你爱的人 |
[12:14] | all at the same time. | 又想杀掉他 |
[12:55] | Look who got lucky. | 瞧瞧谁走运了 |
[13:03] | Either you have a curious definition of “Luck,” | 如果不是你对走运的定义不同常人 |
[13:05] | or someone got to those ashes before we did. | 那就是有人在我们之前拿到了他的骨灰 |
[13:07] | All right. We better find a way to stop that dagger from melting | 我们还是去想想办法阻止匕首融化吧 |
[13:11] | because if the thief is who I think it is, we’ve got a problem. | 因为如果小偷被我猜中 那就麻烦了 |
[13:18] | It’s gonna be weird, | 会有点奇怪吧 |
[13:20] | seeing you with your original face. | 看到你真正的模样 |
[13:28] | He was a handsome one, my brother. | 他很英俊的 我哥哥 |
[13:44] | So much for your big promise | 这就是你所谓的保证 |
[13:46] | to stay a witch till we got Kol back. | 在救回科尔前保持巫师身份吗 |
[13:47] | He is my brother, and I have loved him | 他是我哥哥 我爱着他的时间 |
[13:49] | many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth. | 是你这短暂生命的好多倍 |
[13:52] | I will stop at nothing to get Kol back, | 我会想尽办法救回科尔 |
[13:54] | no matter what flesh I’m in. | 不管用哪个身体 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. So what happened? | 抱歉 你怎么变回来了 |
[14:03] | Nik happened. | 还不是因为尼克吗 |
[14:04] | I suppose he thinks I’m more durable | 我想他是觉得我的这个身体 |
[14:06] | in this body, and he is probably right, | 更有用 而且他也许是对的 |
[14:09] | given we’re up against Dahlia. | 既然对手是达莉亚的话 |
[14:12] | That’s why I’m here. I need your help. | 所以我才来 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:16] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[14:18] | There is only one witch strong enough to stop Dahlia, | 只有一个女巫足够强大到能阻止达莉亚 |
[14:21] | and that is my very dead mother Esther. | 那就是我死去的母亲埃丝特 |
[14:24] | I need you to use your power as regent | 我需要你动用你摄政者的力量 |
[14:26] | to bring her back. | 复活她 |
[14:27] | No. I only get one shot at this. | 不行 我只能使用一次 |
[14:29] | I’m using it to bring back Kol. | 我要用在科尔身上 |
[14:30] | Please, luv. I promise you, we will find another way. | 拜托 亲爱的 我保证我们会想到其他办法 |
[14:36] | You are all liars. | 你们都是一群骗子 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna bring back the only one of you | 我要复活的是你们家族中 |
[14:41] | who has ever meant anything. | 我唯一在乎的人 |
[15:00] | It’s no use. | 没有用 |
[15:02] | I can’t slow her magic. | 我没办法减缓她的魔法 |
[15:04] | Everything I’m trying fails. | 我尝试的所有办法都失败了 |
[15:20] | There’s got to be a way to kill her. | 肯定有办法杀死她 |
[15:27] | – There is. – No. Freya! | -确实有 -不要 弗雷娅 |
[15:54] | Freya, we can find another way. | 弗雷娅 我们能找到其他方法 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry, but I see no other way. | 对不起 但我想不到别的办法了 |
[16:09] | Ah! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[16:11] | You kill him, you kill me, too! | 你杀了他 你也会杀了我 |
[16:13] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀了你 |
[16:16] | I don’t want to kill him. | 我也不想杀死他 |
[16:29] | This is the family I longed for, | 这是我一直渴望的家庭 |
[16:34] | but, because of her, | 但因为她 |
[16:37] | I’ll forever be alone. | 我注定永远孤独 |
[16:44] | Sister… | 姐姐 |
[17:10] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[17:27] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:29] | It wasn’t Rebekah. | 不是丽贝卡干的 |
[17:33] | Rather simple matter, actually. | 其实事情很简单 |
[17:36] | So much for your big promise | 你不是答应过科尔 |
[17:37] | to stay a witch till we got Kol back. | 在他复活之前保持女巫之身吗 |
[17:39] | He is my brother, and I have loved him | 他是我哥哥 我爱着他的时间 |
[17:41] | many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth. | 是你这短暂生命的好多倍 |
[17:43] | I will stop at nothing to get Kol back. | 我会想尽办法救回科尔 |
[17:46] | That was my only chance. | 刚刚那是我唯一的机会 |
[17:49] | That was Kol’s only chance. | 科尔唯一复活的机会 |
[17:51] | Now I know why he hates you. | 我总算知道他为什么恨你了 |
[17:54] | I’m so sorry, luv. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | I promise we’ll get Kol back, just not today. | 我保证我们会将科尔复活 只不过不是今天 |
[18:01] | Welcome back, mother. | 欢迎回归 母亲 |
[18:04] | I’m almost impressed by the lengths you’d go to | 你为你女儿付出的心血 |
[18:06] | for your little girl, | 让我好生佩服 |
[18:08] | Though not enough to let bygones be. | 但不足以让我对此既往不咎 |
[18:14] | We are still linked, dear aunt. | 我们的力量仍联结在一起 亲爱的姨妈 |
[18:17] | You may not want to punish me | 用那件特殊武器对付我 |
[18:19] | with that particular weapon. | 似乎不是上策啊 |
[18:21] | Hmm, I made sure that the link between us | 我在融化那把匕首的同时 |
[18:24] | melted along with that dagger… | 解除我们之间的联结 |
[18:29] | Meaning… | 也就是说… |
[18:31] | I’m quite free to kill you. | 我可以无所顾虑杀死你 |
[18:58] | Why didn’t she take Hope? | 她为什么没带走霍普 |
[19:00] | Because all she needed was a drop of her blood. | 因为她只需要一滴血就够了 |
[19:03] | Unfortunately, I have no idea | 不幸的是 我不知道 |
[19:04] | where the vile harpy has fled to. | 那个老妖逃向何处了 |
[19:06] | All right. Go. Get Hope someplace safe. | 好 走 把霍普带到安全的地方 |
[19:08] | I’ll track down your witch, | 我去追踪那个女巫 |
[19:08] | and when this is over, | 等这事完结了 |
[19:10] | You and I are gonna settle up. | 我们俩要好好算一账 |
[19:11] | Provided we survive what’s to come tonight, | 如果我们俩今晚能活下来 |
[19:13] | I look forward to it. | 算账也无妨 |
[19:17] | Davina, are you ok? I sensed something was wrong. | 达维娜 你没事吧 我感觉到了事情不妙 |
[19:21] | Elijah hijacked my spell. | 以利亚搞乱了我的咒语 |
[19:24] | But you’re all right. | 但你没事 |
[19:25] | I’m not ok. | 我有事 |
[19:27] | I’m furious, and I can do something about it. | 我怒不可遏 而我有能力反击 |
[19:30] | I am regent of all 9 covens. | 我是九个巫师团之首 |
[19:31] | I will turn every single witch | 我会让每一个巫师都去 |
[19:33] | against that family until they’re broken. | 对抗那个家族 直到他们支离破碎为止 |
[19:35] | Fair enough. | 这么做无可厚非 |
[19:36] | All I ask is that the war wait one day, just one day. | 我只求你等一天再对付他们 就一天 |
[19:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:43] | You’re learning what I’ve known for over 200 years, | 你学到了我已知两百多年的事实 |
[19:45] | that if you’re not a Mikaelson, | 那就是 如果你不是迈克尔森家的人 |
[19:47] | You’re cannon fodder, but right now, | 你就可以随时当炮灰 但现在 |
[19:50] | their problem is my problem. | 他们的问题也是我的问题 |
[19:51] | I need you to find Dahlia. | 我需要你帮我找到达莉亚 |
[19:55] | You want me to help them. | 你想让我帮他们 |
[19:57] | Dahlia wants to kill them all, right? | 达莉亚想杀了他们所有人 懂吗 |
[19:58] | If Klaus dies, I die. Josh dies. | 如果克劳斯死了 我就会死 乔什也会死 |
[20:01] | Everyone I’ve turned dies. | 我转化的吸血鬼都会跟着死去 |
[20:02] | Help me right now, | 你现在帮我 |
[20:03] | and we all live to fight another day. | 我们都会活下来 改日再了这桩恩怨 |
[20:26] | Camille, I need your help. | 卡米尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:28] | “Hello, Klaus.” “Hello, Camille. | “你好 克劳斯” “你好 卡米尔 |
[20:30] | Thank you so much for convincing | 感谢你说服我愤怒的兄弟姐妹 |
[20:31] | my furious siblings to join my machiavellian plan.” | 加入我不择手段的阴谋大计” |
[20:34] | “Yeah. That was good times. Oh, what did you say? | “不客气 可好玩了 你说什么 |
[20:36] | How is my neck? It’s healed. | 我的脖子怎么样啦 愈合了 |
[20:38] | Thank you so much for asking.” | 感谢你的问候” |
[20:39] | Now, you were saying? | 好 你想说什么 |
[20:41] | I had to make it seem as if I cared for nothing, | 我得伪装成我冷血无情的样子 |
[20:44] | for no one, | 不在乎任何人 |
[20:46] | but you should know that when I hurt you– | 但你应该知道 当我伤害你时… |
[20:59] | Our battle is not yet won, | 我们尚未赢得这场战争 |
[21:01] | and I need you to protect | 我需要你帮我保护 |
[21:02] | the most important thing in my life. | 我生命中最重要的人 |
[21:04] | I need you to do it here, | 我需要你守在这里 |
[21:06] | where magic is void, | 这里对魔法免疫 |
[21:09] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:15] | I will find a way to make it up to you. | 我会想办法补偿你的 |
[21:25] | Let me guess– you brought me back | 让我猜下 你将我复活 |
[21:28] | from the dead to torture me. | 是为了折磨我 |
[21:30] | My dear mother, we simply need your blood, | 亲爱的母亲 我们只需要你的血而已 |
[21:34] | but in the event that you should suffer horribly, | 但在这件事上 你要忍受巨痛 |
[21:36] | I can’t promise I won’t enjoy it immensely. | 我得承认 看你受苦我很开心 |
[21:40] | Ah, mother, I’ve arrived just in time | 母亲 我来得刚刚好 |
[21:42] | for another of your deaths, | 祝贺你又一次复活了 |
[21:43] | and, as much as I appreciate the front-row seat, | 尽管这场大戏真心精彩 |
[21:46] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to postpone the festivities. | 但我恐怕庆功宴要延后了 |
[21:49] | You’re in excellent spirits. | 你心情不错啊 |
[21:50] | Lucky for you, | 你很幸运 |
[21:52] | as I’m the one needed to save the day. | 将由我来扭转乾坤 拯救大家 |
[21:54] | Is that what it’s called? | 你这么认为吗 |
[21:55] | Why not? My plan’s worked perfectly. | 为何不呢 我的计划进展得很顺利 |
[21:57] | Easy, Elijah. | 别冲动 以利亚 |
[21:59] | I can see your red door swinging wide open, | 我可以看到你内心的猛兽正跃跃欲试 |
[22:02] | but our job’s not yet done. | 但我们的任务还没完成 |
[22:04] | Shall we kill her and be done with it? | 我们该杀了她 了结此事吗 |
[22:06] | To be clear, I do want her blood, | 说清楚 我确实想要她的鲜血 |
[22:07] | but I want it on this blade, | 但要沾染到这把刀上 |
[22:10] | which I’ve had bound with the soil | 我将达莉亚的家乡之土 |
[22:11] | from Dahlia’s homeland, not to mention viking ash. | 联结在这把匕首上 还加上了维京人的骨灰 |
[22:14] | Mother’s demise will have to wait. | 让母亲再次安息这事要等等了 |
[22:17] | You see, I need her to weaken Dahlia’s defenses, | 我需要她来减弱达莉亚的防御力 |
[22:20] | bit of psychological warfare | 来场心理战 |
[22:22] | before I slaughter the both of you. | 然后我再将你们两个都杀了 |
[22:25] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[22:26] | You expect me to walk willingly to my death. | 你们指望我心甘情愿走向死亡 |
[22:29] | Oh, willing participation would have been a bonus, | 心甘情愿自然是锦上添花了 |
[22:32] | but it’s far from necessary. | 但没这个必要 |
[22:34] | If needs be, I’ll drag you there myself. | 若有需要 我会亲手把你拖过去 |
[22:36] | Yes, dear mother, you do not have a choice. | 是的 亲爱的母亲 你没得选择 |
[22:41] | Then again, why should you be | 那么你为什么 |
[22:42] | any different from the rest of us? | 会和我们其他人有所不同 |
[22:43] | We’re all dancing puppets | 我们都是尼克的 |
[22:44] | in Nik’s end-of-days marionette show. | 末日木偶秀里的木偶 |
[22:47] | He forces every move we make. | 他逼迫我们做出每一个举动 |
[22:49] | And how long are you gonna stand there | 你要站在那里多久 |
[22:51] | and pretend you don’t need me to? | 假装不需要我这么做 |
[22:53] | The both of you have fought me at every turn, | 你们俩 事事和我作对 |
[22:55] | leaving me no choice but to act alone. | 让我别无选择只能独自行动 |
[23:01] | We’re no strangers to disagreements on the battlefield, | 我们常常在战场上意见不一 |
[23:06] | but we also have a very long history of doing | 但我们更常做的是 |
[23:08] | whatever it takes to win the war. | 不惜一切代价赢得战争 |
[23:11] | And what of Gia… | 那吉娅又是怎么回事 |
[23:20] | Hayley? | 海莉呢 |
[23:22] | Collateral damage. | 附带损伤 |
[23:29] | You claim your actions are part of some ruse. | 你声称自己的行为是策略 |
[23:35] | This was punishment. | 这就是惩罚 |
[23:36] | Punishment? What ever for? | 惩罚 为何而施的惩罚 |
[23:40] | Perhaps the dagger you put in my heart. | 也许是因为你刺进我心脏的匕首 |
[23:41] | You brought that upon yourself. | 那是你自找的 |
[23:44] | No. We have fought together for centuries, | 不 我们共同奋战了数个世纪 |
[23:46] | and once again, to break your enemy, | 又一次 为了打倒你的敌人 |
[23:49] | you broke your family. | 你伤害了你的家人 |
[23:57] | Well, know this. | 记好了 |
[23:58] | Whatever the outcome tonight, | 不管今晚结局如何 |
[23:59] | you will no longer see me by your side. | 我将再也不会站在你身边 |
[24:05] | You want to be alone? | 你想要独自一人行动 |
[24:08] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[24:13] | You have your wish. | 你愿望成真了 |
[24:17] | Come, mother. | 来吧 母亲 |
[24:34] | When I invited you to meet me, | 当我邀请你来见我 |
[24:36] | I had no idea we were gonna have such a gorgeous guest. | 我不知道还会有这么个美丽的小客人 |
[24:46] | You have blood right there. | 你那里有血 |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:48] | My dry cleaning bill has been insane | 搬回镇上之后 |
[24:50] | since moving back into town. | 我的干洗费用就疯涨个不停 |
[24:53] | Drinking in front of a baby. | 在孩子面前喝酒 |
[24:54] | New all-time low? | 全新下限吗 |
[24:55] | Well, you’re the one who brought her into a bar. | 把她带来酒吧的人可是你 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[25:01] | I know that look– sense of obligation, duty. | 我知道这表情 义务 责任 |
[25:06] | What do you feel like you owe these people? | 你觉得你欠他们什么 |
[25:10] | You forgot, I have a few psychology degrees | 你忘了 在你全心照料的家族偷走我身体前 |
[25:13] | before the family you’re so wrapped up in stole my body. | 我可是有几个心理学学位的 |
[25:16] | So you’re head-shrinking me now. Is that it? | 所以现在你在给我洗脑 是吗 |
[25:17] | No. I’m– I’m trying to figure out why | 不 我是想弄清楚 为什么 |
[25:20] | a smart, levelheaded woman such as yourself | 一个像你这样聪明 冷静的女人 |
[25:22] | would choose to stick around a town that, | 为选择留在镇上 |
[25:23] | to my eyes, seems to offer you nothing but danger. | 在我看来 似乎只会给你带来危险 |
[25:26] | I’m the last of my family line. | 我是家族的最后一人 |
[25:27] | The O’connells have a long legacy here. | 奥康纳家在这里有着长久的历史遗产 |
[25:29] | Don’t feed me that legacy crap, Camille. | 别跟我说什么遗产废话 卡米尔 |
[25:31] | You want to talk about legacies? | 你想谈谈遗产吗 |
[25:33] | My mama, her mama, and they daddy before them | 我妈妈 她妈妈 他们的父亲 |
[25:35] | were some of the wickedest witches | 是这城市里西边 |
[25:36] | the west side of this city has ever seen, | 最邪恶的巫师 |
[25:38] | and yet still, I’m able to walk away from magic | 然而 我还是能够远离魔法 |
[25:39] | because I know that it’s not good for me, | 因为我知道这对我没好处 |
[25:42] | just like Niklaus and his whole clan | 就好像尼克劳斯和他的部落 |
[25:44] | are not good for you, Camille. | 对你都没好处 卡米尔 |
[25:45] | So you’re walking away, huh? | 所以你就离开了 |
[25:47] | More like you’re dumping your responsibilities | 更像是你把你的责任丢给了 |
[25:49] | on a teenager who doesn’t know any better. | 什么都不了解的青少年 |
[25:51] | She knows better. She knows. | 她很了解 她知道的 |
[25:53] | She knows a hell of a lot more than she should, | 她知道的比她该知道的要多得多 |
[25:55] | and if she’s not careful, she doesn’t walk the right line, | 如果她不小心 不走正确的路 |
[25:58] | she’s gonna end up being the wickedest of them all. | 她就会变成最邪恶的女巫 |
[26:01] | You mark my words. | 你记住我的话 |
[26:02] | Then why would you leave her without a teacher? | 那你为什么放任她无人教导 |
[26:08] | Well, ok. Fair enough. Pick a fight. | 好吧 说得好 来挑衅 |
[26:11] | Call me out, but, um, | 难倒我了 但是 |
[26:13] | from one head shrink to another, | 从一个难题到另一个 |
[26:14] | what is it that you’re deflecting from yourself? | 你到底在逃避什么 |
[26:19] | You want to know why I stay in town? | 你想知道我为什么留下 |
[26:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:23] | Because–against every ounce of my better judgment, my sanity, | 因为 和我的每一点较好的判断 理智 |
[26:28] | and my common sense– it turns out, | 常识相违背 结果却证明 |
[26:30] | I have complicated feelings for a monster. | 我对一个禽兽有着复杂的感情 |
[26:38] | And does this monster have complicated feelings for you? | 那这个禽兽对你是否也有复杂的感情呢 |
[26:43] | I think it’s entirely possible that he does, yeah. | 我觉得他完全是有可能有的 |
[26:51] | We’re gonna need another bottle. | 我们需要再来一瓶 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | Two centuries ago, | 两个世纪以前 |
[27:06] | this city hung its traitors right here. | 这个城市将叛徒挂在这里 |
[27:10] | I thought it only fitting | 我觉得这里很适合 |
[27:11] | that it be your slaughtering grounds. | 做你的屠宰地 |
[27:22] | I actually pity you. | 我实际上很同情你 |
[27:24] | Over the course of our long lives together, | 在我们一起生活的这么久的日子里 |
[27:26] | I could see you were broken. | 我能看出你受了伤 |
[27:28] | I used to think it was my fault, | 我曾以为是我的错 |
[27:30] | but in time, | 但后来 |
[27:32] | I learned your ability to love died long ago. | 我知道了 很久前你就丧失了爱人的能力 |
[27:37] | Darkness isn’t born, you know. | 要知道黑暗不是与生俱来的 |
[27:39] | It’s created… | 而是被创造出来的 |
[27:42] | by the snuffing out of a light. | 通过扼杀光明 |
[27:44] | So, however you thought you might mend me, | 所以 不管你以为自己能够修补好我 |
[27:46] | please know you never could. | 请你知道你永远不行 |
[27:48] | Whenever I looked in your eyes, | 我每次看着你的双眼 |
[27:50] | I saw your mother, | 我就看到你的母亲 |
[27:52] | the sister who turned my heart to stone… | 这个将我的心变成石头的妹妹 |
[27:59] | and with that stone, | 拥有这样的石心 |
[28:02] | I will crush | 我将会击溃 |
[28:04] | every one of her children. | 她的每一个孩子 |
[28:07] | Isn’t there a saying about stones and glass houses? | 是不是有个关于石头玻璃屋子的说法 |
[28:11] | In case the analogy is lost on you, | 以防你不了解这个类比 |
[28:13] | I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch. | 我想我哥哥是在叫你伪善的贱人 |
[28:18] | Bringing vampires to a witch fight. | 将吸血鬼带入和女巫的战争中 |
[28:21] | Someone hasn’t learned their lesson. | 有人还没吸取教训 |
[28:22] | Well, I can be a bit thick sometimes… | 有时 我可以有点迟钝 |
[28:31] | Although on this occasion, | 不过这一次 |
[28:33] | I’d say I took your lesson to heart. | 我得说我可是将你的教训铭记在心 |
[28:58] | My sister… | 我的妹妹 |
[29:02] | In chains. | 带着镣铐 |
[29:08] | Is– is she to be a gift to buy your freedom? | 她是用来换取你们自由的礼物吗 |
[29:13] | Because I brought something. | 因为我也带了东西来 |
[29:19] | One stake, 3 of us. | 一个木棍 我们三人 |
[29:21] | Even if you don’t hesitate, | 即使你毫不犹豫 |
[29:22] | the other two will rip you in half. | 另两个也会将你撕成两半 |
[29:25] | Sound thinking but small thinking. | 考虑周全 但眼光却太短浅 |
[30:05] | You’re killing them. | 你是在杀他们 |
[30:09] | Now, sister, let us watch together | 现在 妹妹 让我们一起看着 |
[30:12] | as I burn your children from the inside out. | 我将你的孩子们从内到外烧成灰烬 |
[30:24] | You still carry around so much anger for me | 你还是带着对我的怨气 |
[30:27] | after all these years. | 在这么多年以后 |
[30:29] | You broke your vow. | 你违背了誓言 |
[30:31] | We were to stand together always and forever, | 我们本该永远在一起 |
[30:34] | and you left to marry that brutish viking imbecile. | 而你却离开嫁给了粗野的维京蠢人 |
[30:38] | You ended my family, and they were the result. | 你结束了我的家庭 他们就是报应 |
[30:45] | No! | 不 |
[30:52] | You call this my wrongdoing? | 你说这些是我做错的事 |
[30:55] | You made me bargain away my firstborn child, | 你逼迫我送给你我的第一个孩子 |
[30:59] | my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[31:01] | Not just this firstborn, but every firstborn, | 不是这个第一个孩子 而是每一个 |
[31:06] | and even then, you found a way to deny me | 即使那时 你也有办法拒绝我 |
[31:07] | that which you had sworn would be mine. | 那是你承诺过会是我的 |
[31:09] | How do you think that felt? | 你觉得那种感觉如何 |
[31:23] | Now, Esther, | 现在 埃斯特 |
[31:25] | say good-bye to the last of your children. | 和你最后的孩子说再见吧 |
[31:44] | Sister, wait. Wait. | 姐姐 等等 等等 |
[31:47] | You’ve won, Dahlia. | 你赢了 达莉亚 |
[31:49] | You have everything you ever wanted, | 你得到你想要的一切 |
[31:52] | including the firstborn of a new generation. | 包括每一代的第一个孩子 |
[31:54] | You have bested us all. | 你超越了我们所有人 |
[31:59] | At least let me try to make amends. | 至少让我跟你道个歉 |
[32:02] | Let me share with you the glorious freedom | 让我和你分享我在死亡中 |
[32:05] | that I have found in death. | 发现的美妙自由 |
[32:21] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[32:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[32:35] | Where… | 在哪儿 |
[32:37] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[32:39] | What I should’ve done 1,000 years ago… | 一千年前我就该做的事情 |
[32:44] | Stay by your side. | 陪在你身边 |
[32:49] | When I saw my children willing | 当我看到我的孩子们 |
[32:50] | to fight for one another, dear sister, | 愿意为彼此而战 亲爱的姐姐 |
[32:53] | it is only now that I realize my more grievous sin | 直到现在我才意识到我最大的罪恶 |
[32:56] | not standing by you. | 就是没有陪伴你 |
[33:01] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[33:13] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然会原谅你 |
[33:40] | Seems we’re officially orphans. | 似乎我们真的成了遗孤 |
[34:49] | The spoils of war, hey? | 战利品 |
[34:52] | A family tradition. | 家族传统 |
[34:54] | Minus the family. | 减掉家族二字 |
[34:56] | Well, you’re here. | 你来了 |
[34:57] | In the skin of your choosing, no less. | 依旧在你选择的皮囊之内 |
[35:00] | Well, poor you because that body is such a hardship. | 真可怜 因为那身体真是太惨了 |
[35:05] | Meanwhile, the rest of the family enjoys the fruits of my labor. | 与此同时 其他家人正在享受我的劳动果实 |
[35:08] | Freya has her freedom from Dahlia, | 弗雷娅摆脱达莉亚获得了自由 |
[35:10] | and Marcel will forgive me | 马塞尔会原谅我 |
[35:12] | once I hand him back the reins of the city. | 一旦我把城市的主权交还给他 |
[35:15] | I was done with it, anyway. | 反正我也玩够了 |
[35:17] | You would hand over your crown? | 你会交出你的王冠 |
[35:20] | And do what? | 然后做什么 |
[35:21] | Raise my daughter with the help of my sisters, | 在我的姐妹帮助下 抚养我的女儿 |
[35:25] | one big, happy family. | 一个幸福的大家庭 |
[35:28] | Now, that does sound grand, | 听起来很好 |
[35:31] | minus the giant, Elijah-sized hole in the room, | 这屋子里欠缺以利亚大小的巨大的空洞 |
[35:34] | and whilst your sisters raise your child, | 在你的姐妹帮你抚养孩子时 |
[35:36] | what will the child’s mother be doing, exactly? | 孩子的母亲到底要做些什么呢 |
[35:43] | This, dear brother, | 这个 亲爱的哥哥 |
[35:45] | is not what happiness looks like. | 并不是幸福真正的模样 |
[36:04] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[36:07] | I finally have the freedom that I’ve always wanted, | 我终于得到了想要的自由 |
[36:10] | the ability to choose my own fate. | 选择自己命运的能力 |
[36:13] | I thought you should have the same. | 我觉得你也该如此 |
[36:27] | I’ve healed this body and made it so that | 我恢复了这具遗体 |
[36:29] | you can inhabit it once again. | 这样你就可以再次占用 |
[36:31] | Now you can be who you want to be, | 现在你可以想做什么就做什么 |
[36:32] | either a vampire or a witch. | 要么是吸血鬼 要么是女巫 |
[36:36] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 |
[36:39] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:42] | Because you were the first to see me as a sister, | 因为你是第一个视我为姐姐的人 |
[36:45] | and since you spent so long looking after your family, | 你这么多年来都在照顾你的家人 |
[36:48] | I thought, for once, | 我想 这一次 |
[36:49] | you deserve a sister to look after you. | 你应该有个姐姐能够照顾你 |
[36:52] | Go, before eve, Rebekah. | 做出选择吧 丽贝卡 |
[37:06] | So which did you choose, | 你选择什么 |
[37:08] | the new version or the O.G. Model? | 新版的 还是原来的 |
[37:21] | I decided not to decide, not yet. | 我决定不做决定 暂时而已 |
[37:25] | I will use the advantages this body has | 我会利用这个身体 |
[37:27] | while I search for a way to bring back Kol, | 寻找救回科尔的办法 |
[37:30] | and then who knows? | 然后谁知道呢 |
[37:33] | And you? What will you do, Marcel? | 你呢 你会做什么 马塞尔 |
[37:37] | Uh, I will try not to start a war with your brother. | 我会尽力不和你哥哥开战 |
[37:41] | Some things change. Some never do. | 有些事改变了 有些永远不会 |
[37:45] | Well, here’s one more constant. | 还有一件永恒不变的 |
[38:16] | ’78, a good year. | 78年 不错的年份 |
[38:21] | Crack one of those open, would you? | 打开一瓶 好吗 |
[38:23] | Let’s commiserate my sister leaving me…again. | 我们来吊慰一下我妹妹再次离开我 |
[38:26] | You have to stop compelling the customers. | 你不能再控制顾客了 |
[38:28] | I need the tips. | 我需要小费 |
[38:36] | When I first got into town, | 我第一次来城里 |
[38:38] | you handed me one of those. | 你就给了我一张 |
[38:40] | I had taken a shift from another girl. | 我帮另一个女孩代班 |
[38:42] | If not for that, | 如果不是因为这样 |
[38:44] | could’ve been someone else standing here | 现在站在这里的可能就是别人 |
[38:45] | right now instead of me. | 不是我了 |
[38:50] | You know, I prefer to see it the other way. | 你知道 我更宁愿用另一种方式解读 |
[38:54] | If it wasn’t that night, this bar, that $100 bill, | 如果不是那晚 这个酒吧 那一百块 |
[38:57] | it would’ve been Jackson square staring at a painting | 就会是杰克逊广场凝视画作 |
[39:03] | or Frenchmen street listening to jazz. | 或是在法属街听着爵士 |
[39:13] | I would have found you. | 我总会找到你的 |
[39:19] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[39:23] | For the drink. | 给我这杯酒 |
[39:56] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[39:58] | She’s safe and well, | 很安全 很健康 |
[40:02] | according to Freya. | 弗雷娅说的 |
[40:04] | Hayley, I promise you, | 海莉 我向你保证 |
[40:06] | by whatever means necessary, | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[40:08] | I will release you from this. | 将你从这诅咒中解救出来 |
[40:11] | I want you to make me another promise, Elijah. | 我想让你再给我一个保证 以利亚 |
[40:15] | I can’t let Klaus be the only thing that she knows. | 我不能让克劳斯变成她唯一的亲人 |
[40:18] | I need you to be there for her. | 我需要你陪在她身边 |
[40:22] | Promise me that. She needs you. | 向我保证 她需要你 |
[40:40] | Once upon a time, | 曾经 |
[40:42] | there was a wolf king who fought a war | 有一个狼王 为了王国中 |
[40:47] | for the most precious treasure in all the kingdom… | 最珍贵的宝藏而战斗 |
[40:52] | His beautiful, little princess… | 那就是他的美丽的小公主 |
[40:57] | But victory came at a price… | 但胜利是有代价的 |
[41:01] | Allies lost… | 失去同盟 |
[41:06] | New enemies made… | 树立了新的敌人 |
[41:14] | And so | 因此 |
[41:16] | the wolf king stood alone. | 狼王变得孤立 |
[41:19] | Happily ever after it was not, | 即使不能开始幸福生活 |
[41:23] | but sometimes even the worst endings | 但有时即使是最坏的结局 |
[41:28] | are not really endings at all… | 也并不是真正的结局 |
[41:43] | And you should know, my littlest wolf, | 你该知道 我的小狼 |
[41:47] | that, even when all seems burnt to ash, | 即使一切似乎都已燃成灰烬 |
[41:51] | In our story, | 在我们的故事里 |
[41:54] | there is always another chapter to be told. | 总会有另一篇章 被传颂于世 |