| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “The originals”… | |
| [00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 | 
| [00:04] | You will all fall… | 你们都会被击倒 | 
| [00:06] | One by friend, one by foe, | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 | 
| [00:08] | and one by family. | 一个被家人 | 
| [00:10] | I suspect Niklaus is with your sister. | 我猜尼克劳斯就在你妹妹那 | 
| [00:13] | Wherever you go, Aurora follows. | 无论你去哪 奥罗拉都跟着 | 
| [00:15] | I knew you would find me. | 我就知道你能找到我 | 
| [00:17] | Hello, my sweet love. | 你好 吾爱 | 
| [00:18] | I’m here for the same reason Lucien and Tristan are, | 我来的理由和卢西安和特里斯坦一样 | 
| [00:21] | to protect my sire. | 为了保护我的忠主 | 
| [00:22] | I need to know… | 我要知道 | 
| [00:23] | where in the hell is Rebekah? | 丽贝卡到底跑哪去了 | 
| [00:25] | I will use the advantages this body has | 我会利用这个身体 | 
| [00:27] | while I search for a way to bring back Kol, | 寻找救回科尔的办法 | 
| [00:29] | and then who knows? | 然后谁知道呢 | 
| [00:30] | My guys stayed on Tristan’s trail, | 我的人盯着特里斯坦的行踪 | 
| [00:31] | followed him to a secret storehouse, | 跟着他去了一个隐秘的仓库 | 
| [00:33] | and you’ll never guess who just bought that storehouse. | 你绝对猜不到谁刚刚买下了那个仓库 | 
| [00:36] | One Lucien castle. | 卢西安・卡斯尔 | 
| [00:37] | They’ve been working together the whole time. | 他们一直都在狼狈为奸 | 
| [00:39] | In the wrong hands, this stuff could destroy the city. | 在恶人手中 这些东西足以毁掉这座城市 | 
| [00:41] | Property of NOLA PD. Evidence in a murder case. | 新奥尔良警局的财产 谋杀案的证据 | 
| [00:43] | From the forensics from tonight’s crime scene, | 根据今晚犯罪现场的法医取证 | 
| [00:44] | only prints on the victim are yours. | 受害者身上只有你的指纹 | 
| [00:46] | Cami O’connell, you’re under arrest. | 卡米・奥康纳 你被捕了 | 
| [00:47] | In the moments before you asked me to flee with you, | 在你问我能不能和你逃走之前 | 
| [00:50] | I saw your brother. | 我看到了你的哥哥 | 
| [00:51] | He’s lied to us all. | 他骗了我们所有人 | 
| [00:52] | And yet I love him. | 尽管如此 我依然爱他 | 
| [00:54] | You must only see him as the wretched monster | 你必须看到他的本质 将他视为 | 
| [00:56] | that he truly is. | 肮脏的禽兽 | 
| [00:57] | What you did to Aurora, to me. | 你对奥罗拉 对我做了什么 | 
| [01:00] | You set my course! | 你设定了我的人生 | 
| [01:01] | You want a fight, so be it. | 你想打一架吗 那就打吧 | 
| [01:31] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那做什么 | 
| [01:32] | Come closer. | 过来点 | 
| [01:35] | I think it’s best you remain out of arm’s reach. | 我觉得我们最好保持距离 | 
| [01:42] | So I take it you’ve heard about the busy day everyone’s had. | 看来你听说了大家今天经历的事 | 
| [01:46] | Let me take away that scowl. | 别皱眉头了 | 
| [01:50] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会把我知道的都告诉你 | 
| [01:54] | 二十四小时前 | |
| [02:06] | 摩洛哥 | |
| [02:19] | I told you this was better than exchanging stuffy, old letters. | 我就跟你说这比写信好多了 | 
| [02:22] | Well, a drink with my sister beats sire line drama any day. | 和妹妹喝杯酒比每天的血脉之争有趣多了 | 
| [02:26] | Lucien’s always been a pain in the ass, | 卢西安一直都是个混蛋 | 
| [02:28] | though he pails compared to that stuck-up twit Tristan. | 但他还是比那个自大的白痴特里斯坦好 | 
| [02:31] | Oh, and don’t forget about the Strix. | 别忘了还有斯特里克斯 | 
| [02:33] | There’s more of them in the quarter every day. | 法属区里他们的人越来越多 | 
| [02:36] | I may yet join you here in the flesh. | 我可能要来投奔你了 | 
| [02:38] | Well, I would love the company, | 我很喜欢有你陪伴 | 
| [02:41] | but I might not be here much longer. | 但我在这呆不久了 | 
| [02:42] | I have a meeting with a Santeria witch | 我要和萨泰里阿女巫见面 | 
| [02:44] | who may know the key to bringing back Kol. | 她可能掌握着复活科尔的关键 | 
| [02:47] | We may unite the family after all. | 我们或许能把家族团结起来呢 | 
| [02:50] | Now tell me, how are you managing with them? | 告诉我 家里情况怎么样 | 
| [02:53] | Oh, Niklaus and Elijah are on intermittent speaking terms, | 尼克劳斯和以利亚偶尔说说话 | 
| [02:56] | which I’ve decided to consider progress. | 所以我觉得算是有进展吧 | 
| [03:00] | Just wait, luv. The weather will change. | 耐心等待吧 亲爱的 会好的 | 
| [03:05] | Now I am off to a witch rendezvous. | 现在我要去和女巫见面了 | 
| [03:08] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [03:11] | Here’s to family, | 敬家庭 | 
| [03:13] | every bloody one of us. | 敬每一个人 | 
| [03:31] | A warning, sir. If you’re looking for trouble, | 警告你 先生 如果你想找麻烦 | 
| [03:33] | you might want to think twice. | 你最好三思而后行 | 
| [03:40] | That’s the problem with a witch’s body. | 这就是女巫的弱点 | 
| [03:44] | You can’t put up much of a fight | 当真正的恶魔出现时 | 
| [03:46] | when the real monsters come out. | 你根本无力反抗 | 
| [04:58] | May I ask what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 | 
| [05:00] | We had a little chat about the past. | 我们谈了谈过去的事 | 
| [05:05] | I politely informed Niklaus that I’m not his enemy, | 我礼貌地告诉尼克劳斯我不是他的敌人 | 
| [05:08] | And though they entered the city under the guise of peace, | 尽管他们带着和平的面具来到这个城市 | 
| [05:12] | Tristan and Lucien in truth are allied against us, | 但特里斯坦和卢西安想合起来对付我们 | 
| [05:15] | a fact that required a little bit of gentle persuasion. | 这个事实需要温和地劝说给他听 | 
| [05:20] | And so I reminded our brother | 所以我提醒了一下我们的兄弟 | 
| [05:22] | who angered them in the first place. | 是谁最先惹恼他们的 | 
| [05:24] | And after all of this civil discourse, | 那经过这些文明的讨论 | 
| [05:28] | what understanding did you come to? | 你们达成什么共识了吗 | 
| [05:31] | That we expose and destroy our first sired. | 我们要揭露并消灭我们第一个转化的人 | 
| [05:35] | Couldn’t agree with you more. | 我非常同意 | 
| [05:37] | You see, gentlemen know when it’s time to call a truce | 绅士知道什么时候该停战 | 
| [05:40] | and turn our fury in a more pertinent direction. | 并把我们的怒火转向对付更恰当的人 | 
| [05:48] | Come on. For someone always giving me an earful, | 走吧 作为一个经常喋喋不休的人 | 
| [05:51] | that was a very quite ride. | 刚才一路你还真是安静 | 
| [05:52] | What do you want me to say, detective? | 你想让我说什么 警探 | 
| [05:54] | Well done! The streets of New Orleans are safe. | 做得好 新奥尔良安全了 | 
| [05:55] | What I’d love to hear is a confession. | 我想让你认罪 | 
| [05:57] | It would make my job easier. | 那样我的工作就轻松多了 | 
| [05:57] | I am not a serial killer, and while you’re | 我不是连环杀手 你抓我 | 
| [05:59] | wasting time with me, the real murderer is still out there. | 只是浪费时间 真凶还逍遥法外 | 
| [06:01] | Well, if I’m missing something, show me. | 如果我漏了什么证据 告诉我 | 
| [06:04] | Prove to me you’re the victim, and I will protect you. | 证明你是受害者 我就会保护你 | 
| [06:17] | A cold-blooded killer? | 冷血杀手 | 
| [06:19] | Camille, what a shocking turn of the cards! | 卡米尔 这发展可真让人意想不到 | 
| [06:23] | You should rest. | 你该休息了 | 
| [06:24] | We’ve got a big day ahead of us. | 我们今天还有很多事要做呢 | 
| [06:27] | There we are. | 这就对了 | 
| [06:37] | Hey, Davina. It’s me. | 达维娜 是我 | 
| [06:39] | I, um-I’m running a little late. | 我可能得迟到一会 | 
| [06:41] | I should be there soon. | 但很快就到了 | 
| [06:50] | On second thought, I’ll be a little longer. | 转念一想 我可能会多迟到一会 | 
| [07:34] | You’re not very good at tailing, are you? | 你不太擅长追踪 对吧 | 
| [07:37] | My talents lie elsewhere. | 我有别的长处 | 
| [07:58] | Yes. | 是吗 | 
| [08:00] | Drinking with Rebekah. | 你一直在和丽贝卡喝酒 | 
| [08:03] | Always an adventure. | 总那么爱冒险 | 
| [08:08] | You seem more annoyed than usual. | 你好像比平时更烦躁 | 
| [08:11] | It’s Aurora. | 因为奥罗拉 | 
| [08:14] | Her influence frightens me, | 她的影响力让我恐惧 | 
| [08:16] | and yet our hideously deluded brother | 但我们的可怕的易受骗的弟弟 | 
| [08:17] | seems to believe that she might be the key | 似乎相信她或许是终结 | 
| [08:19] | to ending this wretched prophecy. | 这卑劣预言的关键 | 
| [08:21] | If she’s aligned with her brother, | 如果她和她哥哥是一伙的 | 
| [08:23] | what chance does Nik have? | 尼克的胜率有几成 | 
| [08:25] | None. Still, Niklaus believes that she can be swayed, | 零 但尼克劳斯还是相信她可以被说动 | 
| [08:27] | although his perspective of family loyalty | 但话说回来他印象中 | 
| [08:30] | is schizophrenic at best. | 对家族的忠诚已然到了病态的地步 | 
| [08:32] | Well, I don’t get why Lucien and Tristan are working together. | 我不明白卢西安和特里斯坦为什么联合起来 | 
| [08:35] | Aren’t their sire lines direct enemies? | 他们不是天然的敌人吗 | 
| [08:38] | Well, a mutual lack of goodwill | 对我们家族共同的敌意 | 
| [08:40] | toward our family might not be entirely unjustified. | 让他们联合战线也不是不能理解的 | 
| [08:46] | Hatred’s a hell of a thing, Freya. | 憎恨的影响力是很大的 弗雷娅 | 
| [08:48] | Why? All you did was sire them. | 为什么 你们确实转化了他们 | 
| [08:51] | They don’t seem to be complaining. | 他们这么多个世纪以来都活得潇洒恣意 | 
| [08:56] | Elijah… | 以利亚 | 
| [08:59] | What exactly did you do? | 你到底做了什么 | 
| [09:05] | I compelled Lucien to believe that he was Niklaus, | 我强迫卢西安认为他是尼克劳斯 | 
| [09:07] | Aurora to believe that she was Rebekah, | 让奥罗拉认为她是丽贝卡 | 
| [09:08] | and Tristan myself… | 让特里斯坦以为自己是我 | 
| [09:10] | after I’d sired him of course. | 当然这是在我转化了他之后 | 
| [09:14] | This had been a period of mayhem for us. | 对我们来说那是一段很混乱的时间 | 
| [09:16] | It was the 11th century, | 当时是十一世纪 | 
| [09:18] | father was hunting us mercilessly, | 父亲在残忍地追捕我们 | 
| [09:20] | So I compelled them, | 所以我精神控制了他们 | 
| [09:21] | and then I told them to run. | 然后我让他们逃跑 | 
| [09:23] | You made them bait. | 你用他们作饵 | 
| [09:24] | Not the kindest thing I ever did, | 弗雷娅 坦诚地说 | 
| [09:26] | if I’m perfectly frank with you, Freya. | 这的确不是我做过最善良的事 | 
| [09:29] | So while we found respite in the sleepy, | 所以当我们在托斯卡纳区的 | 
| [09:31] | yet charming vineyards of Tuscany, | 安静却迷人的葡萄园里休息时 | 
| [09:34] | father hunted the decoy Mikaelson children | 父亲花了半个多世纪的时间 | 
| [09:36] | to the far reaches of Europe for the better part of a century. | 追捕迈克尔森家的诱饵子孙远至欧洲 | 
| [09:39] | Then we were inconveniently daggered. | 之后我们不幸遇刺 | 
| [09:44] | The compulsion was broken, here we are. | 对他们的控制也就消失了 于是就有了今天 | 
| [09:46] | How’s the head? | 你的头怎么样 | 
| [09:49] | Spinning. I don’t think it’s the hangover. | 头晕 应该不是喝多了 | 
| [09:52] | Freya, something you must understand about this family. | 弗雷娅 对于这个家你必须明白的是 | 
| [09:55] | Under threat, we take action, | 在受到威胁时 我们会采取行动 | 
| [09:57] | for better or worse, | 无论结局好坏 | 
| [09:58] | whatever it takes to protect our own. | 不择手段也要保护自己 | 
| [10:00] | So you’re telling me their days are numbered. | 所以你是在告诉我 他们的时日无多了 | 
| [10:03] | If indeed they’re working against us, yes, | 如果他们真的在与我们做对的话 是的 | 
| [10:05] | without question. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [10:09] | Perhaps a little hair of the dog | 也许来点醒酒的会更有效 | 
| [10:11] | might be more effective, wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [10:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:22] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 | 
| [10:25] | We need to call Rebekah now. | 我们得马上打电话给丽贝卡 | 
| [10:33] | What a lovely necklace. | 项链真漂亮 | 
| [10:36] | That emerald would really flatter my eyes, don’t you think? | 那绿宝石会很衬我眼睛的颜色 你不觉得吗 | 
| [10:43] | I think my necklace would flatter your eyes. | 我觉得我的项链会显得你的眼睛更美 | 
| [10:45] | Thank you. You shouldn’t have. | 谢谢 你不用这么客气的 | 
| [10:48] | Will you be taking candy from a toddler next? | 你接下来是不是要从孩子手里抢糖了 | 
| [10:52] | If I should happen to be in the mood for something sweet. | 如果我碰巧想吃甜的东西的话 | 
| [10:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [10:59] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [11:00] | I promise I won’t bite. | 我保证我不咬人 | 
| [11:07] | So am I to receive a stern talking to for my poor behavior? | 你是要为我的不当举止对我说教吗 | 
| [11:11] | On the contrary. | 正相反 | 
| [11:12] | I’ve cleared my calendar for the day. | 我今天把时间腾出来了 | 
| [11:14] | I want to show you my city. | 我想带你看看我的城市 | 
| [11:17] | Is this your attempt to discern whose side I’m on. | 你这是试图搞清楚我站在谁那边吗 | 
| [11:19] | I’d love to know whose side you’re on, | 我想知道你站在谁那边 | 
| [11:22] | but it would be rude of me to ask | 但如果我不先请如此美丽的女士 | 
| [11:23] | such blunt discourse from so beautiful a woman | 吃顿午餐就问她如此直白的问题的话 | 
| [11:26] | without first buying her lunch. | 那也太粗鲁了 | 
| [11:28] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你难道不同意吗 | 
| [11:30] | Well, it does seem like | 现在多数男人 | 
| [11:31] | most men have lost their manners these days. | 确实没什么礼貌 | 
| [11:34] | That shall be lovely. | 午餐听上去不错 | 
| [12:01] | I took the liberty of removing your handcuffs… | 我擅自解开了你的手铐 | 
| [12:03] | unless you’re the type that likes to be restrained. | 除非你是那种喜欢被绑着的类型 | 
| [12:06] | Please take it. | 请喝吧 | 
| [12:09] | Consider it an apology for the rough start to our day. | 把这杯酒当作是我对咱们开始方式的道歉 | 
| [12:12] | I see no reason we cannot begin anew. | 我们没理由不能重新开始 | 
| [12:14] | I only drink with friends, | 我只跟朋友喝酒 | 
| [12:16] | and, unless this isn’t abundantly clear, I don’t like you. | 而且我觉得我已经表现得很明白了 我不喜欢你 | 
| [12:21] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [12:25] | Later on, I hope you’ll remember | 迟一点我希望你会记得 | 
| [12:27] | this all could have gone so much easier. | 这一切本可以很容易就解决的 | 
| [12:31] | Detective Kinney, | 金尼警探 | 
| [12:32] | come on in and start cutting up the mirepoix. | 过来开始切菜吧 | 
| [12:36] | You compelled him? | 你对他用了精神控制 | 
| [12:37] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [12:39] | Why don’t you focus on the cutting? | 你就专心切菜吧好吗 | 
| [12:41] | We don’t want you to lose any fingers while we talk. | 我们可不想在说话的时候看你切掉手指头 | 
| [12:43] | Did you know that Will’s mother’s side is full of chefs? | 你知道威尔母亲家有很多厨师吗 | 
| [12:46] | He’s going to make us his grandmother’s grillades and grits. | 他要给我们做他外婆的烤肉 | 
| [12:50] | I took the liberty of texting your nosey friend | 我擅自以你的口吻给你那多事的朋友 | 
| [12:52] | Vincent on your behalf. | 文森特发了信息 | 
| [12:53] | After leaving police care without incident, | 他相信你在毫发无伤地离开了警局后 | 
| [12:56] | he believes you have a date | 回家穿着睡衣 | 
| [12:57] | with “the real housewives” at home in your PJs. | 看《比弗利娇妻》[真人秀]呢 | 
| [13:00] | What the hell kind of point are you trying to make? | 你到底想要说什么 | 
| [13:02] | Detective, do me a favor. | 警探 帮我个忙 | 
| [13:05] | Throw your blade at her pretty face. | 把你的刀扔到她那漂亮的脸上 | 
| [13:09] | Now that I have your attention, | 现在你可以认真听了 | 
| [13:11] | my point is simple. | 我想说的很简单 | 
| [13:13] | I’m looking for a particular dark object, | 我在找一个特别的黑魔法法器 | 
| [13:16] | a small bronze medallion with runic markings. | 一个刻有古代北欧文字的小青铜奖章 | 
| [13:19] | Since you’re on vervain, I’m going to ask nicely | 既然你服用了马鞭草 我就只能礼貌地 | 
| [13:22] | that you help me find it. | 请你帮我找了 | 
| [13:24] | Should you refuse, | 你要是拒绝的话 | 
| [13:25] | the parlor tricks will get increasingly less fun. | 接下来的把戏可就没这么好玩了 | 
| [13:30] | Carry on. | 继续吧 | 
| [13:34] | There’s a girl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [13:35] | 打电话回家 妹妹 拜托 | |
| [13:40] | She’s still not answering. | 她还是不接电话 | 
| [13:44] | Touve mon se kavo. | [咒语] | 
| [13:45] | Touve mon se kavo. | [咒语] | 
| [13:52] | There’s nothing to connect to. | 什么都连接不到 | 
| [13:55] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 | 
| [13:56] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 你说她消失了是什么意思 | 
| [13:58] | I can’t find her, which means her witch body, | 我找不到她 也就是说她的女巫肉身 | 
| [14:00] | her connection to magic, it’s as if it just vanished. | 她跟魔法的联系 好像就这么凭空消失了 | 
| [14:13] | Bloody hell. | 该死 | 
| [14:21] | Not only did you slit my throat, | 你不仅割破了我的喉咙 | 
| [14:23] | you stole my bloody phone. | 还偷了我的手机 | 
| [14:27] | Hello, Rebekah. | 你好 丽贝卡 | 
| [14:28] | Aya, of course. | 阿亚 果然是你 | 
| [14:31] | Elijah’s little protege. | 以利亚的小门徒 | 
| [14:32] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [14:33] | You were tasked with finding my original body, | 你的任务是找到我的原始肉身 | 
| [14:35] | you couldn’t do your job, | 但你找不到 | 
| [14:37] | so you did this to my other one to lure me out. | 于是你就对我的另一个肉身下手然后引我出来 | 
| [14:39] | Clever but ill-advised. | 很聪明 但却不明智 | 
| [14:43] | You see, I needed that body, | 我需要那个身体 | 
| [14:44] | and now you owe me a hell of a lot more than an apology. | 现在你欠我的可不是一句道歉就能解决的了 | 
| [14:47] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你任何东西 | 
| [14:49] | I’m here to claim the unattended Mikaelson. | 我是来带走无人照顾的迈克尔森的 | 
| [14:52] | I only had chains enough for one of you. | 我带的链子只够绑你们其中一人的 | 
| [15:00] | Is that all you brought? | 你就带了这么几个人吗 | 
| [15:02] | I met your special friend… Marcel Gerard. | 我见过你的好朋友马塞尔・杰拉德了 | 
| [15:05] | It’s been amusing getting to know him. | 认识他真是件有意思的事情 | 
| [15:08] | Maybe I’ll send him one of your heads as a souvenir. | 也许我应该你的一个头寄给他做纪念品 | 
| [15:11] | Enough with the idle chit-chat. | 闲聊够了 | 
| [15:14] | Are you gonna throw the first punch or what? | 你要先动手还是怎么的 | 
| [15:17] | Respect my elders. | 我尊老 | 
| [15:20] | You first. | 你先请 | 
| [15:29] | I find the Cajun cuisine | 我发现卡津菜 | 
| [15:30] | almost as delicious as their people. | 就跟他们的人一样美味 | 
| [15:33] | Well done, William. | 干得漂亮 威廉 | 
| [15:35] | Not like I had a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [15:37] | The moment I do, I’m gonna use this knife, | 等我恢复那一刻 我要用这把刀 | 
| [15:38] | I’m gonna stab you in the heart. | 刺入你的心脏 | 
| [15:39] | You couldn’t if you tried. | 你是做不到的 | 
| [15:41] | You’ve been compelled to do everything he says. | 你已经被他精神控制了 会对他言听计从 | 
| [15:45] | It’s like hypnosis. | 就像是催眠一样 | 
| [15:46] | Vampires use it against humans to do their bidding. | 吸血鬼用这招来控制人类 | 
| [15:49] | We’re using the “V” word now? | 现在连”吸血鬼”都出来了 | 
| [15:52] | Great. Might as well embrace the insanity. | 棒极了 既然疯就疯到底吧 | 
| [15:56] | What else you gonna force us to do? | 你还准备逼我们干什么 | 
| [15:58] | Well, Camille here consumes vervain, | 这位卡米尔服了马鞭草 | 
| [16:00] | so I can’t force her to do anything, | 所以我不能逼她干任何事 | 
| [16:02] | but in exchange for preventing future bloodshed, | 但为了防止今后的血腥事件 | 
| [16:05] | I’d ask that you find me that pretty, little medallion. | 我请你帮我找到那漂亮的小奖章 | 
| [16:08] | Like I’ve told you, I have cataloged everything. | 就像我说过的一样 我已经把所有东西都归类了 | 
| [16:11] | What you’re looking for is not here. | 你要找的东西不在这里 | 
| [16:15] | It’s there. Just hidden, | 就在这 只不过被藏起来了 | 
| [16:18] | built into something else. | 被做成了别的东西 | 
| [16:19] | – Find it! – And then what? | -找到它 -然后呢 | 
| [16:21] | Some shiny ornament helps you | 某个亮晶晶的装饰品 | 
| [16:23] | get your revenge on Klaus? | 就能帮你报复克劳斯吗 | 
| [16:26] | Don’t tell me this is all because he stole your girl. | 别告诉我这全都因为他抢了你的女人 | 
| [16:30] | He did a lot more than steal my girl, Camille. | 他可不只抢了我的女人 卡米尔 | 
| [16:33] | He stole 100 years of my life. | 他抢了我生命中的一百年 | 
| [16:37] | Now that gives me a thought. | 这倒让我想到 | 
| [16:39] | Loss is a great motivator. | 失去是很好的动机 | 
| [16:42] | Slice open your arcuate artery. | 切开你的弓动脉 | 
| [16:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:53] | That’s a nasty wound. | 这伤很严重 | 
| [16:55] | He’ll bleed out if that’s not treated. | 不处理就会失血而死 | 
| [17:01] | Ticktock, Camille. | 时间不等人 卡米尔 | 
| [17:14] | That was delicious. | 真美味 | 
| [17:16] | I aim to please. | 我想让你高兴 | 
| [17:18] | No. Darling, you aim to suck me dry of information, | 不 亲爱的 你是想套完我的信息 | 
| [17:23] | but you fed me well, so I suppose I owe you a favor. | 你请我吃美食 算我欠你个人情 | 
| [17:26] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 | 
| [17:28] | Well, it’s quite simple really. | 其实很简单 | 
| [17:31] | I find being in your company again wonderfully intoxicating. | 我发现你再回到我身边让我欣喜若狂 | 
| [17:38] | So my question is do you feel the same? | 我想问你也有这种感觉吗 | 
| [17:45] | Nik, I am not your enemy, nor Rebekah’s. | 尼克 我不是你或丽贝卡的敌人 | 
| [17:48] | After all, she’s my sire, | 毕竟她是我的忠主 | 
| [17:52] | but I do hate Elijah, | 但我确实恨以利亚 | 
| [17:54] | given what he’s done to me and to you. | 因为他对你我做过的事 | 
| [17:57] | So you choose to ally with the brother who locked you in a prison | 所以你选择和那个把你关在监狱的兄长 | 
| [18:00] | and the stable boy who, until now, was always so far beneath you? | 还有一直配不上你的奴隶男孩联盟 | 
| [18:09] | You know, the 3 of us spent 100 years working together | 我们三人合作逃跑了 | 
| [18:15] | and running together, | 整整一百年 | 
| [18:17] | believing we were the Mikaelsons, | 以为我们就是迈克尔森家的人 | 
| [18:20] | And you knew your father. | 你了解你父亲 | 
| [18:21] | It was no easy task to avoid him, | 逃避他可不省事 | 
| [18:24] | and yet we survived, | 但我们还是活下来了 | 
| [18:26] | and when the compulsion ended, | 控制解除后 | 
| [18:28] | it was as if someone had peeled off our skin. | 感觉好像有人剥了你的皮 | 
| [18:32] | We lost everything of who we were | 我们一瞬间失去了一切 | 
| [18:35] | and what we’d become in a single moment, | 本来和未来的自己 | 
| [18:38] | and even though we now knew | 即便我们知道了 | 
| [18:40] | we were little more than an elaborate red herring, | 我们只不过是用来分散注意力的诱饵 | 
| [18:42] | Mikael was still after us, | 迈克尔当时还在追杀我们 | 
| [18:45] | so Tristan swore he wouldn’t rest until we made you pay. | 特里斯坦发誓不报仇誓不罢休 | 
| [18:49] | So the 3 of us swore a pact of vengeance. | 所以我们三人组成了复仇团 | 
| [18:52] | For centuries, we scoured the world | 一个世纪以来 我们走遍世界 | 
| [18:54] | looking for weapons that would kill the lot of you, | 寻找能杀死你们的武器 | 
| [18:57] | but Lucien and Tristan never quite got over | 但卢西安和特里斯坦放不下 | 
| [18:59] | their hatred of one another. | 对彼此的厌恶 | 
| [19:01] | Seems a little short-sighted. | 不顾大局 | 
| [19:06] | If my family dies, so do all of you. | 我家人死了 你们都会死 | 
| [19:11] | Well, that’s the beautiful mystery, isn’t it? | 那也是个美丽的谜 是吧 | 
| [19:18] | I–I think I’d like dessert. | 我想吃甜点了 | 
| [19:22] | Perhaps you can take me for a walk, | 也许你能带我散个步 | 
| [19:24] | show me what it is you like about this strange, little city. | 带我看看这座陌生小城你喜欢的地方 | 
| [19:28] | You might remember him from that pretentious excuse for a party. | 你也许还记得他不来派对的虚伪理由 | 
| [19:34] | Shen Min. 800 years old. | 闵申 八百岁 | 
| [19:38] | According to Tristan, | 特里斯坦说 | 
| [19:39] | he was a torture consultant for Genghis Khan. | 他是成吉思汗的用刑顾问 | 
| [19:41] | I don’t care if he’s a gemini | 我不管他是不是有双重人格 | 
| [19:43] | who likes long walks on the beach, Marcel. | 喜欢在沙滩一直散步 马塞尔 | 
| [19:44] | Why was he following me? | 他为什么跟着我 | 
| [19:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:50] | You don’t know, or you’re sworn to the code of silence. | 你不知道 还是你发誓遵守缄默法则 | 
| [19:52] | Hey. Easy. We’re on the same side here. | 别生气 我们是一条船上的 | 
| [19:57] | Then prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [20:07] | Mikaelson blood tracks Mikaelson blood. | 迈克尔森的血可以追踪血亲 | 
| [20:09] | I should be able to find her. | 我应该能找到她 | 
| [20:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [20:15] | Why bring Rebekah into this? | 为什么把丽贝卡牵扯进来 | 
| [20:16] | They want all 3 sires. | 他们要全部三个忠主 | 
| [20:19] | Tristan and Lucien kept us occupied here | 特里斯坦和卢西安让我们在这儿忙 | 
| [20:20] | while they hunted Rebekah. | 而他们在追捕丽贝卡 | 
| [20:22] | She’s strong. | 她很强 | 
| [20:23] | She cannot be killed. | 杀不死 | 
| [20:25] | The prophecy says otherwise. | 预言不是这么说的 | 
| [20:33] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [20:35] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [20:37] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [20:39] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [21:06] | You’re a bit out of sorts. | 你有点不行了啊 | 
| [21:09] | Been in a coffin for 6 months. | 在棺材里待了六个月 | 
| [21:11] | I’m just getting warmed up. | 现在正在热身 | 
| [21:13] | Besides, I think I’m in the lead, | 而且我领先呢 | 
| [21:15] | not that anyone’s keeping score. | 虽然没人在记分 | 
| [21:24] | I guess I should be flattered. | 我真该感到荣幸 | 
| [21:29] | I can’t leave you alone for 5 minutes. | 我才不管你五分钟就出事了 | 
| [21:36] | Menedek qual suurentaa. | [咒语] | 
| [21:43] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 | 
| [21:46] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [21:47] | Run. | 跑 | 
| [21:53] | Hasn’t yet. The hunt continues. | 还没有 追捕继续 | 
| [22:01] | How you holding up? | 你情况怎么样 | 
| [22:03] | Well, I’m gushing blood into a bucket | 血流到桶里 | 
| [22:07] | because the vampire who kidnapped us | 因为绑架我们的吸血鬼 | 
| [22:08] | doesn’t want to stain his floor, | 不想弄脏他的地板 | 
| [22:10] | So pretty great. | 还不错 | 
| [22:15] | I got you into this mess. | 我让你陷入麻烦 | 
| [22:16] | The least I can do is stop the bleeding. | 至少我能帮你止血 | 
| [22:18] | No. Don’t beat yourself up. | 不 别怪自己 | 
| [22:19] | I’m tenacious. | 我很顽强 | 
| [22:20] | Would have gotten into this mess with or without you. | 有没有你我都会陷入麻烦 | 
| [22:26] | I have a feeling you shouldn’t come any closer. | 我感觉你不该再过来 | 
| [22:32] | More tricks from Mr. Transylvania. | 特兰西瓦尼亚先生诡计多端 | 
| [22:41] | This is what happened to your brother, isn’t it? | 你哥的事也是因为这个 对吧 | 
| [22:44] | Your family got mixed up in the supernatural world. | 你的家人卷入了超自然生物的世界 | 
| [22:47] | Someone made him do something he never would have done. | 有人控制他做他根本不会做的事 | 
| [22:50] | No one should have to go through that. | 没人应该经历那些 | 
| [23:01] | Listen. I–I have a sister. | 听着 我有个妹妹 | 
| [23:04] | If I don’t make it… | 如果我没挺过来 | 
| [23:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:07] | We’re walking out of this. | 我们会平安无事地离开 | 
| [23:08] | At this point, limping out of this is gonna be a challenge. | 现下想一瘸一瘸地出去都成问题 | 
| [23:12] | I still have leverage. | 我还有筹码 | 
| [23:13] | I’m the only one who can find what Lucien needs, | 只有我能找到卢西安要的东西 | 
| [23:15] | so let’s find it. | 开始找吧 | 
| [23:25] | Why would you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这里 | 
| [23:26] | It’s so morbid. | 真毛骨悚然 | 
| [23:28] | They call these graveyards the cities of the dead, | 他们把这些墓园成为死人之城 | 
| [23:30] | elevated mausoleums meant to honor those who’ve passed on. | 高级陵墓是用来纪念去世之人的 | 
| [23:34] | It’s a very human attempt to overcome fear | 纪念死亡是克服死亡恐惧的 | 
| [23:37] | of mortality by celebrating death. | 人类举动 | 
| [23:39] | Morbid, certainly, but pure. | 确实毛骨悚然 但也单纯 | 
| [23:41] | Pure. Like your intentions. | 单纯 就像你的目的 | 
| [23:43] | My intentions are quite the opposite. | 我的目的刚好相反 | 
| [23:46] | How about yours? | 你的呢 | 
| [23:52] | You know… | 要知道 | 
| [23:55] | over the long centuries, | 几个世纪以来 | 
| [23:58] | I would dream of you, | 我都渴望着你 | 
| [24:01] | my bright light in an ocean of darkness, | 你是我茫茫黑海的一道亮光 | 
| [24:04] | A kindred whose despair mirrored my own | 宛如亲人 我的绝望如同你的绝望 | 
| [24:06] | and whose love brought me a joy I had not felt | 你的爱让我快乐 我以前一直 | 
| [24:09] | and have never felt since. | 之后也一直没感受到 | 
| [24:15] | But if only it were real, | 只不过不是真的 | 
| [24:17] | this charming stroll through your melancholy preoccupations, | 你好心带我散步是为了解决燃眉之急 | 
| [24:21] | but I know it’s really an interrogation | 我知道你客套的伪装下 | 
| [24:23] | under the guise of pleasantries. | 其实是为套取信息 | 
| [24:26] | My desire for answers is only fair. | 我想知道答案这太正常了 | 
| [24:28] | We are on the brink of war, | 我们大战在即 | 
| [24:30] | But if you doubt the veracity of my feelings for you… | 但你如果怀疑我的一片真心 | 
| [24:38] | Then our tour has one final stop. | 那我们只会有一种结局 | 
| [24:45] | She can’t stay there. | 她不能留在那里 | 
| [24:46] | Rebekah cannot fight them alone. | 丽贝卡独身一人没法打赢他们 | 
| [24:48] | I tried. She’s of no mood to listen. | 我努力了 但她根本不听 | 
| [24:50] | Perhaps you’ll have better luck. | 你试试说不定可以 | 
| [24:54] | It’s Marcel. | 马塞尔打电话 | 
| [24:56] | Your timing’s perfectly horrendous. | 你真不会挑打电话的时间 | 
| [24:58] | Yeah? Well, I need your help. | 是吗 你得帮帮我 | 
| [25:01] | Hayley caught one of tristan’s guys tailing her, | 海莉抓了个跟踪她的人 特里斯坦派的 | 
| [25:03] | Knocked him out, brought him to the gym for a little Q&A. | 把他打晕了 带回到健身房随便问问 | 
| [25:07] | Problem is, | 问题是 | 
| [25:09] | It’s Shen Min. | 他是闵申 | 
| [25:11] | Marcellus, do I need to remind you | 马塞勒斯 我得提醒你 | 
| [25:14] | That Shen Min was know as the red sorrow | 闵申在成为吸血鬼之前 | 
| [25:15] | before he was a vampire? | 就被成为暗红悲鸣 | 
| [25:17] | You execute him immediately. | 马上除掉他 | 
| [25:19] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [25:27] | So what, you gonna sleep all day? | 怎样 准备就这么睡过去吗 | 
| [25:31] | Before he wakes, tear that heart from his chest. | 在他醒来之前 把他心脏扯出来 | 
| [25:40] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [25:42] | Sang bis najitt trouver. | [咒语] | 
| [25:49] | It’s good to see you, Elijah, | 再见到你真好 以利亚 | 
| [25:53] | even if you’re not flesh and blood. | 虽然所见并非真人 | 
| [25:56] | It’s time to come home, Rebekah. | 该回家了 丽贝卡 | 
| [25:58] | No. I’m too close to bringing kol back. | 不行 我马上就可以把科尔救活了 | 
| [26:00] | You’re even closer to bringing about your own destruction. | 你救他之前 你很有可能就会死掉了 | 
| [26:02] | I’m not leaving without that spell. | 没拿到咒语之前绝不离开 | 
| [26:03] | Kol will have to wait, sister. | 科尔得等等了 妹妹 | 
| [26:05] | The Strix are making their move. | 斯特里克斯已经开始行动了 | 
| [26:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [26:08] | Hayley had an encounter with Shen Min. | 海莉碰到了闵申 | 
| [26:11] | She and Marcel are dealing with this matter accordingly. | 她和马塞尔正在酌情处理这件事 | 
| [26:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 | 
| [26:15] | Go and save them before that lunatic gets free! | 赶紧趁那个疯子挣脱之前去救他们 | 
| [26:17] | Give me your word. Come home now. No detours. | 答应我 现在就回家 直接回 | 
| [26:26] | Fine, but my niece’s mum and that handsome fool | 好吧 但我回来的时候侄女她妈妈 | 
| [26:29] | Better be alive when I get back. | 和那个帅帅的傻子可不能死了 | 
| [26:31] | You make certain she returns. | 盯着她回家 | 
| [26:34] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 | 
| [26:48] | About time. | 总算醒了 | 
| [26:50] | Now we can get started. | 赶紧开始吧 | 
| [26:56] | Yes, we certainly can. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [27:04] | There’s still time. | 还有点时间 | 
| [27:07] | If you talk, maybe I’ll even get you healed. | 你要是肯交代 我说不定能治好你 | 
| [27:09] | Why were you following me? | 为什么跟踪我 | 
| [27:11] | Because we have a use for you, | 因为你有利用价值 | 
| [27:15] | or is it some other reason? | 还是有什么别的 | 
| [27:17] | You’ll never know, and it won’t matter | 你反正没法知道 而且也不重要 | 
| [27:18] | Because when I get free, | 我一旦自由了 | 
| [27:20] | I’m going to break your jaw as you did mine | 我要像你打我一样 把你的下巴打折 | 
| [27:23] | And slowly pull your intestines out from your body. | 然后慢慢把你的肠子拖出来 | 
| [27:28] | How about we just calm down? | 大家冷静一下 | 
| [27:30] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [27:31] | The others were so pleased When you joined our ranks, | 你加入进来的时候大家都那么高兴 | 
| [27:34] | But I knew from the start you were filth. | 但我一开始就知道你是个垃圾 | 
| [27:36] | You’ve proven it by siding against us. | 你不站我们一边已经足够证明了 | 
| [27:38] | For that, I will end you, | 为了这个 我要了结你 | 
| [27:42] | But not before you watch her die, screaming. | 但你得先看着她死掉 伴随痛苦的尖叫 | 
| [27:46] | Right. Well, ok. That’s about enough of that. | 好吧 说够了吧 | 
| [27:50] | Sorry, Hayley. Your turn’s over. | 对不起 海莉 换我来吧 | 
| [27:52] | He’s got to die. | 他必须得死 | 
| [28:12] | Take him. | 弄死他 | 
| [28:23] | How poetic. | 简直像史诗一般 | 
| [28:25] | Two warriors fighting side by side | 两个战士肩并肩战斗 | 
| [28:28] | Dying together. | 一起死掉 | 
| [28:40] | Are you ok? | 没事吧 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, I’m fine. Thank you for asking. | 我也没事 谢谢”关心” | 
| [28:43] | Marcellus, next time I ask you to take out the trash… | 马塞勒斯 下次让你清理垃圾 | 
| [28:49] | Try not to delaly. | 早早就给我解决了 | 
| [28:54] | Rebekah, we have to go. | 丽贝卡 我们得走了 | 
| [28:57] | I’ll get you on the first flight out. | 我帮你安排最早的航班 | 
| [29:01] | I can’t give up now, | 我现在不能放弃 | 
| [29:02] | Not when the answers to bringing out brother back | 我不能 还差一点 | 
| [29:04] | are just a few streets away. | 我就能找到救活我哥哥的办法 | 
| [29:05] | You promised Elijah. | 你答应以利亚了 | 
| [29:07] | And what about my promise to kol? | 我也答应科尔了啊 | 
| [29:09] | I’ve already lost my witch body. | 我已经失去了我的巫师实体 | 
| [29:11] | I can’t go home with nothing. | 我不能两手空空的回去 | 
| [29:16] | Well, I suppose arguing with you | 看来跟你争论 | 
| [29:17] | Would be a waste of already precious time. | 也不过是在浪费宝贵的时间 | 
| [29:20] | See? You’re fitting into this family like a glove. | 你看 你已经习惯我们家的行事方法了 | 
| [29:31] | So is this your family home? | 这是你家族的房子吗 | 
| [29:33] | Please forgive the detritus. | 抱歉略有些乱 | 
| [29:35] | My brother and I had a slight disagreement over you, | 我和哥哥之前因为你起了点小争执 | 
| [29:38] | as a matter of fact. | 略有些争吵 | 
| [29:40] | A duel in my honor. How chivalrous, | 两位绅士为我而战 好有骑士风度 | 
| [29:42] | But I’m afraid if this is what you wish to show me, it’s– | 但是恐怕这正是你想让我看到的 | 
| [29:44] | if you want to know what’s been in my heart | 你想知道在过去几个世纪 | 
| [29:46] | for the past few centuries, | 我心里在想着谁 | 
| [29:49] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [29:59] | Life is like a city, built in layers. | 生活就像一座城 一层层建起 | 
| [30:02] | No matter what new experiences come along, | 无论新添了些什么 | 
| [30:07] | The foundation remains. | 地基总是不变的 | 
| [30:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [30:21] | 200 yeas ago, it was my art studio. | 两百年前 这是我的艺术工作室 | 
| [30:25] | It became a tomb for my memory of you. | 日后成为我祭奠对你的回忆的坟墓 | 
| [30:33] | I thought if I painted what haunted me | 我以为我画出来缠绕在我心头的东西 | 
| [30:35] | I could free myself of you forever. | 我就可以永远地忘记你了 | 
| [30:39] | In all my years, | 我这些年来 | 
| [30:41] | I have never been more wrong about anything. | 从没有犯过这么大的错误 | 
| [31:05] | Between blood loss and that bite, | 不仅失血过多 而且还被狼人咬了一口 | 
| [31:07] | I’m not sure you have enough time to get answers. | 我觉得你来不及找答案了 | 
| [31:09] | Then let’s make the most of it. | 那我们来好好利用一下吧 | 
| [31:12] | I have questions. | 我有问题 | 
| [31:18] | I want answers. | 我只想要你的回答 | 
| [31:24] | Why were you following Hayley? | 你为什么跟踪海莉 | 
| [31:26] | I was ordered to remove her from the playing field. | 我接到命令要除掉她 | 
| [31:29] | She is an obstacle to the thing we truly want. | 她是我们获得最终目标的障碍 | 
| [31:31] | Which is what? | 你们最终目标是什么 | 
| [31:33] | Davina Claire. | 达维娜・克莱尔 | 
| [31:36] | What do you want with Davina Claire? | 你找达维娜・克莱尔干什么 | 
| [31:38] | Tristan needs her to activate a weapon | 特里斯坦要让她启动 | 
| [31:40] | to use against your family. | 对付你们家族的秘密武器 | 
| [31:42] | What weapon? | 什么武器 | 
| [31:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [31:48] | I’m having a little difficulty hearing you right now. | 我不太听得清你说什么 | 
| [31:52] | Speak. | 说 | 
| [31:54] | I’d… | 我 | 
| [31:55] | Rather… | 宁愿 | 
| [31:57] | Die. | 去死 | 
| [32:10] | Have you found it yet? | 你找到了吗 | 
| [32:12] | Because as far as deadlines go, | 因为说到截止时间 | 
| [32:14] | Well, yours seems almost dead. | 你的时间已经不多了 | 
| [32:17] | You’ve made your point. | 你已经说得很清楚了 | 
| [32:18] | You win, humans lose. Now let him go. | 你赢了 人类输了 放他走吧 | 
| [32:22] | So you have found it? | 所以你找到了吗 | 
| [32:23] | Maybe. I’ll only show you if you heal him now. | 也许吧 你把他治好我就给你 | 
| [32:27] | Show me first. | 先给我 | 
| [32:28] | Heal him. | 治好他 | 
| [32:40] | It’s ok. | 没事 | 
| [32:45] | You can drink it. It will heal you. | 喝了它 它会治好的你的 | 
| [32:58] | I’ve checked everywhere else. | 我检查过了所有的东西 | 
| [33:01] | This is the only place it could be. | 只有可能在这里 | 
| [33:25] | I can see why Nik is so fond of you. | 现在我知道为什么尼克那么喜欢你了 | 
| [33:27] | You do have spirit, | 你的确挺有胆量的 | 
| [33:29] | but your heart skipped a beat | 但你刚才心脏漏跳了一拍 出卖了你 | 
| [33:31] | just before I healed your friend. | 就在我治愈你朋友片刻之前 | 
| [33:33] | I think you know exactly | 我认为你知道 | 
| [33:35] | where my medallion is, you crafty girl. | 奖章的确切所在 你个狡猾的女孩 | 
| [33:40] | Knife to your throat, mate. | 拿刀对准你的喉咙 哥们 | 
| [33:41] | No. Don’t do this, please. | 不 别这么做 | 
| [33:44] | Are you trying to appeal to my merciful side? | 你是想让我展露慈悲的一面吗 | 
| [33:45] | I hate to tell you, darling, | 我也不想告诉你这残酷的真相 亲爱的 | 
| [33:46] | I don’t have one. | 但我心底并无丝毫仁慈 | 
| [33:47] | Don’t give him a damn thing! | 什么都别给他 | 
| [33:48] | Oh, enough! | 够了 | 
| [33:51] | Go on. Slit your… | 下手吧 割开… | 
| [33:54] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [33:58] | Take it. Just take it. | 给你 拿走吧 | 
| [33:59] | It’s in here. | 就在这里面 | 
| [34:06] | Had it all along. How about that? | 原来一直就在眼前 | 
| [34:19] | Turns out we make quite a team. | 看来我们合作还挺愉快的嘛 | 
| [34:36] | There it is. This has got to be it. | 找到了 一定是这个 | 
| [34:41] | If you were told to meet this witch here, | 如果这女巫让你来这见她 | 
| [34:43] | where is she? | 那她人呢 | 
| [34:44] | Doesn’t matter to me as long as I get what I need. | 只要我拿到想要的东西 我才不在乎 | 
| [34:48] | This is it. This is the spell. | 没错 就是这个咒语 | 
| [34:51] | It makes perfect sense. | 这一切都说得通了 | 
| [34:52] | Now all we need Is Kol’s ashes | 现在我们只要拿到科尔的骨灰 | 
| [34:53] | and the blood of two siblings. | 还有两个血亲的血液 | 
| [34:55] | Rebekah, we need to go now. | 丽贝卡 我们得马上离开 | 
| [35:00] | Took you long enough. | 你总算来了 | 
| [35:02] | Mithil rata dans hofos. | [咒语] | 
| [35:04] | Mithil rata dans hofos. | [咒语] | 
| [35:06] | Mithil rata dans hofos. | [咒语] | 
| [35:07] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [35:09] | A fitting end to a spoiled bitch. | 这是一个被宠坏的贱人应得的结局 | 
| [35:23] | Clearly you didn’t get the hint earlier. | 显然你之前听不懂我的暗示 | 
| [35:25] | You can’t beat me! | 你不能打败我 | 
| [35:26] | Maybe not, but she can. | 也许我不能 但她可以 | 
| [35:29] | Lem duree mohana. | [咒语] | 
| [35:32] | Gratuit fra loke! | [咒语] | 
| [35:36] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:38] | Your magic has no power here. | 你的魔法在这不管用 | 
| [35:40] | Only our witch can cast spells. | 只有我们的女巫能施咒 | 
| [35:45] | How tragic, that you and your sister | 多悲催 你得以这种方式 | 
| [35:47] | must say your farewells like this. | 跟自己的妹妹道别 | 
| [35:52] | I can’t decide. | 我决定不了 | 
| [35:54] | Should I make you watch as she screams for mercy | 要让你看着她痛苦尖叫而死 | 
| [35:58] | or leave you wondering just how badly she suffered? | 还是让你想象她死前所受的煎熬 | 
| [36:01] | If you hurt her, I will rip your l… | 如果你敢伤害她 我杀了你 | 
| [36:14] | You lured me all this way, | 你把我大老远引诱过来 | 
| [36:16] | and the whole time, it was a lie. | 尽管一直以来 一切全是谎言 | 
| [36:18] | Not at all. | 不尽然 | 
| [36:19] | The spell is very real. | 咒语是真的 | 
| [36:22] | I wanted to enjoy the look on your face | 我想要享受你眼睁睁看我 | 
| [36:24] | when I took it from you. | 从你手中夺走时的表情 | 
| [36:28] | Not to worry, luv. This won’t kill you. | 不用担心 亲爱的 这杀不了你 | 
| [36:31] | It’s just meant to put you to sleep | 只是要让你陷入沉睡 | 
| [36:33] | For a very, very long time. | 让你睡上很长很长一觉 | 
| [36:35] | And when I wake up, | 等我再次醒来 | 
| [36:36] | you will be the first person that I kill. | 第一个就杀了你 | 
| [36:39] | I won’t hold my breath, | 我不会担心这一天的到来 | 
| [36:41] | But you’re more than welcome to try. | 但你不妨试试 | 
| [36:58] | Now time to get you back to New Orleans. | 现在要带你回新奥尔良市了 | 
| [37:09] | He cooks, and he cleans! | 不但会做饭 还会打扫卫生 | 
| [37:11] | He’s a real keeper, this one. | 这绝对是绝世好男人 | 
| [37:15] | Sadly, it was not meant to be. | 可惜不是我命中之人 | 
| [37:17] | Now you will go and tell your superiors | 你现在回去告诉你上司 | 
| [37:20] | you arrested the wrong suspect. | 你抓错人了 | 
| [37:22] | You can compel me all you want. | 不管你怎么对我进行精神控制 | 
| [37:24] | I will find you. | 我都一定会找到你 | 
| [37:27] | No, you won’t. | 不 你找不到我 | 
| [37:30] | Instead, | 你要做的是 | 
| [37:31] | you’ll keep up this wretched failure that is your life. | 你要继续这惨淡的人生 | 
| [37:34] | You’ll continue with this pitiful investigation, | 你会继续追查这案子 | 
| [37:36] | never quite connecting the dots | 却一直不能破案 | 
| [37:38] | or making any progress whatsoever. | 甚至一直毫无头绪 | 
| [37:41] | After a time, you’ll grow to hate yourself | 一段时间后 你会逐渐厌恶 | 
| [37:44] | for your mediocre talent, | 平庸的自己 | 
| [37:46] | all the while knowing there are things | 心底却一直知道 | 
| [37:48] | lurking in the shadows, | 黑暗中暗藏可怖的生物 | 
| [37:50] | and in the face of these, | 在它们面前 | 
| [37:52] | you are nothing. | 你脆弱得不堪一击 | 
| [37:57] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 | 
| [37:59] | Oh, don’t look so chagrined. | 别一副失望的样子 | 
| [38:01] | Eh, once the vervain’s out your system, | 一旦你体内的马鞭草失效了 | 
| [38:03] | I’ll compel you to forget, as well, | 我也会催眠你忘记这一切 | 
| [38:06] | But like him, I will leave you with one lesson. | 但和他一样 我会让你长点教训 | 
| [38:10] | Against vampires, | 人类永远 | 
| [38:12] | humans always lose. | 斗不过吸血鬼 | 
| [38:53] | There was a time when all I wanted was to find my family. | 曾几何时 我只想找到家人 | 
| [38:57] | It consumed me, | 这执念将我吞噬 | 
| [39:00] | and then once I did, as crazy as it is, | 我找到家人后 尽管荒唐 | 
| [39:03] | all I wanted was a home, | 但我只想要个家 | 
| [39:05] | and New Orleans is that home… | 而新奥尔良永远是我的家 | 
| [39:11] | And the Strix are trying to take that, aren’t they? | 斯特里克斯要毁掉我的家园 对吧 | 
| [39:15] | No. We won’t let them. | 不 我们不会让他们得逞 | 
| [39:20] | Might be harder than you think. | 也许比想象中难 | 
| [39:25] | Where is Rebekah? | 丽贝卡在哪 | 
| [39:29] | We need to call Klaus. | 我们得联系尼克劳斯 | 
| [39:45] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那干什么呢 | 
| [39:47] | Come closer. | 过来点 | 
| [39:50] | I think it’s best you remain out of arm’s reach. | 我觉得我们最好保持距离 | 
| [39:57] | So I take it you’ve heard about the busy day everyone’s had. | 看来你听说了大家今天经历的事 | 
| [40:00] | Let me take away that scowl. | 别皱眉头了 | 
| [40:04] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会把我知道的都告诉你 | 
| [40:06] | I suggest you speak quickly. | 你最好马上一五一十说清楚 | 
| [40:10] | There is a weapon in play, | 有一件武器 | 
| [40:12] | a dangerous, cursed device | 一件危险 受诅咒的法器 | 
| [40:15] | Called the Serratura. | 叫诅咒之锁 | 
| [40:17] | It is capable of producing an unbreakable boundary. | 能产生不可打破的结界 | 
| [40:20] | My brother and Lucien want to use it | 我哥哥和卢西安想要用这法器 | 
| [40:23] | to lock you and your siblings away forever | 把你们兄妹都关起来 | 
| [40:25] | so that no one may harm you, | 不受任何人伤害 | 
| [40:27] | but to do so, they need all 3 of you in one place. | 但要实现这点 要把你三个集中在一起 | 
| [40:31] | Which is why they sent a legion of Strix | 所以他们才派大批斯特里克斯成员 | 
| [40:33] | to collect my sister. | 把我妹妹带回来 | 
| [40:35] | But not to worry, my love. | 但别担心 亲爱的 | 
| [40:37] | I took measures to ensure that rebekah isn’t held | 我早有准备 保证里贝克不会 | 
| [40:39] | by those nasty Strix for long. | 被那些斯特里克斯所困 | 
| [40:42] | What measures? | 什么准备 | 
| [40:43] | While they did acquire Rebekah’s body, | 他们的确控制住了丽贝卡的身体 | 
| [40:46] | I wasn’t about to let them keep it, | 但我不会让他们留得住她 | 
| [40:48] | So I enacted a plan of my own. | 所以我启动了自己的计划 | 
| [40:51] | Unbeknownst to my brother, | 连我哥哥都不知道 | 
| [40:53] | two of the men sent to retrieve her were from my sire line, | 被派去接她的两个人是我这一脉的 | 
| [40:57] | Loyal to me… | 忠诚于我 | 
| [41:01] | And on my behalf, | 在我的命令下 | 
| [41:02] | they procured your sister’s body. | 他们夺回了你妹妹的身体 | 
| [41:06] | So don’t worry, my love. | 所以别担心 亲爱的 | 
| [41:07] | Rebekah is perfectly safe. | 丽贝卡很安全 | 
| [41:11] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [41:15] | Now… | 现在… | 
| [41:20] | Come back to bed. | 回床上陪我 | 
| [41:31] | {\pos(305,108)}欢迎前往苹果商店 | |
| [41:31] | {\pos(305,208.6}通过底部菜单可直接下载客户端 |