时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Originals” | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall, | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | one by friend, | 一个被朋友 |
[00:07] | one by foe, and one by a family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:11] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分开 |
[00:13] | My husband died… | 我丈夫会死 |
[00:16] | because he loved me. | 是因为他爱我 |
[00:17] | Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. | 达维娜心里没谱 阿亚知道这点 |
[00:20] | She will let Davina desire both brothers, | 她会让达维娜把始祖兄弟二人的认主都解除 |
[00:22] | then test the spell’s success by firing a white oak bullet | 然后测试是否成功 方法是将白栎木子弹 |
[00:25] | into klaus’s heart. | 射入克劳斯的心脏 |
[00:27] | My sire line is broken. | 我的血脉链被打断了 |
[00:30] | Please, Nik, just kill me! | 求求你 尼克 杀了我吧 |
[00:31] | Behinds walls is where you belong. | 墙后面就是你的归宿 |
[00:34] | Just know, it was I who took everything from you. | 你就会知道是我夺走了你的一切 |
[00:39] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[00:41] | You hemorrhaged an enormous amount of mystical energy | 你释放出了大量的魔力 |
[00:44] | enough to create a nexus vorti. | 多到足够形成魔力漩涡 |
[00:46] | Where did the energy go? | 魔力去哪儿了 |
[00:47] | The blood of two brothers, | 两兄弟之血 |
[00:48] | The ash of their dead. | 逝者之骨灰 |
[00:54] | I never doubted you for a second, Davina Claire. | 我一秒都未怀疑过你 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[01:18] | You collect trophies from all your victims? | 你收集受害者们的战利品吗 |
[01:21] | Letters to their loved ones, to be specific. | 确切地说是给他们所爱之人的信 |
[01:23] | It was a phase. | 当时是这样的 |
[01:24] | A phase in which we were forced | 我们被逼无奈 |
[01:26] | to learn a different kind of stealth. | 得学习不同的隐藏方法 |
[01:28] | You see, over time, Niklaus’s enemies grew so numerous, | 一直以来 尼克劳斯的敌人越来越多 |
[01:30] | we had no choice but to artfully withdraw from the world. | 我们除了巧妙地隐藏起来别无他法 |
[01:35] | And then… | 然后… |
[01:37] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly describe | 我们在这座城市现身 |
[01:39] | our presence in this city as discreet, | 的确不能算是谨慎 |
[01:41] | Wouldn’t you agree, Niklaus? | 是吧 尼克劳斯 |
[01:42] | We all saw the white oak destroyed. | 我们都看到白栎木被毁了 |
[01:45] | Plus, this city was crawling with vampires, | 而且这座城市全是吸血鬼 |
[01:47] | all of whom had no choice | 他们全都只能 |
[01:48] | but to shield me from potential foes. | 保护我不受潜在敌人伤害 |
[01:50] | Were I to die, they would die, too. | 我死了 他们也会死 |
[01:51] | I couldn’t have been more safe. | 我本来再安全不过了 |
[01:53] | And now my sire link is undone, | 但现在连结被打破了 |
[01:56] | and those very foes will come for me like never before. | 那些敌人会前所未有地冲我来 |
[01:59] | It’s only been a few days since the link was broken. | 连结才打破了几天 |
[02:02] | Must you jump into crippling paranoia already? | 你现在就这么害怕多疑了吗 |
[02:04] | It’s a default setting. | 这是天生的 |
[02:05] | And with good reason. | 我有理有据 |
[02:07] | Well, Niklaus, if it offers you any solace whatsoever, | 尼克劳斯 这话可能让你心安 |
[02:09] | we’ve ransacked Aya’s belongings, | 我们洗劫了阿亚的东西 |
[02:11] | torched Aurora’s hunting ground, | 烧毁了奥罗拉的猎场 |
[02:12] | and obliterated every last splinter of the white oak. | 毁掉了白栎木的每一片碎片 |
[02:15] | I would be mad to believe that. | 我疯了才会相信你 |
[02:18] | Perhaps you should see a therapist. | 也许你该看医生了 |
[02:30] | Every last splinter? | 每一片碎片 |
[02:33] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:44] | Come on, now, defense. | 用力 防御 |
[02:45] | – Keep your hands up. – Up? | -手抬起来 -抬起来 |
[02:48] | I’m at least a foot taller than Aurora. | 我比奥罗拉至少高了几十厘米 |
[02:49] | Not that that’ll stop her from kicking my ass! | 这样阻止不了她伤害我 |
[02:53] | Aurora? | 奥罗拉 |
[02:54] | I thought Klaus took care of her. | 我以为克劳斯已经解决掉她了 |
[02:56] | According to Hayley, | 海莉告诉我 |
[02:56] | he said he condemned her to a fate worse than death. | 他说他判了她比死亡还糟糕的结局 |
[02:59] | Translation: not dead. | 意思就是没死 |
[03:00] | Which means, sooner or later, I’m screwed. | 所以我迟早要完 |
[03:05] | She turned me, thinking it would make Klaus run back to her arms. | 她转化了我 以为克劳斯会因此回到她的怀抱 |
[03:08] | It didn’t, so once she gets out, | 但事与愿违 她一逃出来 |
[03:11] | wherever she is, ripping my heart out | 不论在哪里 她要做的第一件事 |
[03:13] | will be number one on her to-do list! | 就是挖出我的心脏 |
[03:16] | Whoa there. | 悠着点 |
[03:22] | I figured he’d rip her head off. | 我以为他会扯断她的头 |
[03:25] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[03:29] | So are you scared that she’s gonna come for you | 你是怕她会杀你 |
[03:31] | or that there’s a reason that Klaus didn’t kill her? | 还是克劳斯有不杀她的理由 |
[03:37] | Or we can not talk and keep hitting things. | 我们也可以不说话 继续打拳泄愤 |
[03:42] | I’d prefer we use our words. | 还是说清楚比较好 |
[03:47] | I have a few matters I wish to discuss with Camille. | 我有些事想与卡米尔谈 |
[03:51] | Matters of a personal nature. | 私人的事 |
[03:54] | To be discussed within appropriate professional boundaries, of course. | 当然是在合适且专业的范围内谈 |
[03:59] | Shall we? | 行吗 |
[04:14] | You’ve been asleep for three days. | 你沉睡了三天 |
[04:16] | Regenerating from ash takes a lot out of a man. | 从灰烬中重生需要很多力量 |
[04:23] | You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now. | 你不知道我现在有多想亲你 |
[04:27] | So what’s stopping you? | 你怎么亲不了呢 |
[04:29] | Well, I can take the heat… | 如果为了亲你 |
[04:35] | if it means I get to kiss you, | 要被灼伤我也愿意 |
[04:37] | But letting the church burn down | 但让教堂被烧成灰烬 |
[04:38] | to ashes may be considered sacrilegious. | 也许就有些亵渎神明了 |
[04:40] | But y-you were a witch. | 但你曾是巫师 |
[04:42] | The spell you used brought me back as I was | 你复活我的咒语 |
[04:44] | when I died in this body. | 让我重生成死前的状态 |
[04:48] | Kol, I’ve heard the stories. | 科尔 我听说了那些故事 |
[04:50] | When you were a vampire, you were… | 你是吸血鬼的时候是个… |
[04:52] | A psychotic maniac. | 精神病疯子 |
[04:56] | But I didn’t have you. | 但我当时没有你 |
[04:58] | You’re worth being good for. | 你值得我变善良 |
[05:02] | I promise you can trust me. | 我保证你可以相信我 |
[05:18] | At the risk of sounding too forward, | 现在说这个可能有点过早 |
[05:20] | I need you to put a ring on this finger. | 但我需要你在这根手指上戴上戒指 |
[05:23] | A family reunion is in order. | 就要家族重聚了 |
[05:27] | Kol, about your family… | 科尔 关于你的家族 |
[05:31] | I’m pretty sure Klaus wants me dead. | 克劳斯一定会希望我死 |
[05:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:46] | O-negative and tequila. | 兑了龙舌兰的O型 |
[05:48] | When you wake up for all kinds of wrong. | 醒过来接受噩梦的最佳伴侣 |
[05:51] | Looks like I missed one hell of a party. | 看来我错过一场好戏啊 |
[05:53] | At my loft. | 还是在我的阁楼 |
[05:55] | It’s not every night you get to celebrate having your | 不是每天都有机会庆祝自己和一个 |
[05:58] | supernatural link to a murderous psycho | 杀人狂的超自然联系被血咒 |
[06:00] | broken by a blood spell. | 破除的好事的 |
[06:02] | He said without irony. | 我无意讽刺 |
[06:04] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t a party at Strix HQ. | 斯特克里斯那里就没这么开心的场面了 |
[06:06] | We might be free of Klaus, | 我们是摆脱了克劳斯 |
[06:07] | but they are still linked to Elijah. | 但他们还链接着以利亚 |
[06:09] | How long do we have to care about the Strix? | 我们还得管斯特里克斯多久 |
[06:12] | You’ve played undercover leader. | 你这卧底领导人也当了 |
[06:13] | Why can’t you just Pied Piper them the hell out of town? | 为什么不能直接指挥他们离开 |
[06:15] | The Strix are thinning out. | 斯特里克斯的人数减少了 |
[06:17] | It is back to nola business as usual. | 而且也开始恢复正轨了 |
[06:20] | I’m afraid our plans to vacate have been put on hold. | 恐怕我们离开的行程要暂时搁置了 |
[06:23] | Three of our upper-level circle are missing, | 我们上层的三个人失踪了 |
[06:26] | including Fukuda, Bailey and Flynn. | 包括福田 贝利和富林 |
[06:28] | In the wake of Aya’s death, you can understand our concern, | 正值阿亚刚死 你该能理解我们的担忧 |
[06:31] | though you don’t seem to share it. | 虽然你好像并无此忧虑 |
[06:35] | Tell me. | 我想知道 |
[06:36] | How do the Strix punish insubordination, hmm? | 斯特里克斯怎么处罚抗命者 |
[06:42] | Or should we check the charter? | 还是我们得翻翻宪章 |
[06:45] | All right, then, let’s go see if we can find our missing friends. | 那就行了 还是去找找失踪的朋友吧 |
[06:58] | Thought you were in the Bayou. | 还以为你在河口那边呢 |
[07:01] | I just came home to feed Hope, put her down for a nap. | 我只是来给霍普喂奶 哄她睡觉 |
[07:04] | – I’m heading back out soon. – Stop. | -马上就走 -等等 |
[07:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:12] | I just got caught on a thorn. | 被荆棘划了一下 |
[07:15] | You’ve been spending a lot of time with the Crescents lately. | 你最近经常和和新月族人在一起啊 |
[07:18] | Oh, they need me, ever since Jackson… | 他们需要我 自从杰克逊他 |
[07:26] | Do you need something, Elijah? | 你有事吗 以利亚 |
[07:27] | I came to check on Hope. | 我来看看霍普 |
[07:29] | Niklaus is a little overwhelmed with everything. | 最近尼克劳斯有点忙不过来 |
[07:32] | Well, maybe he’s right in being paranoid. | 也许他多疑一点也是对的 |
[07:34] | Seems like every time we pause to catch our breath, | 总觉得每次我们松懈下来想喘口气 |
[07:36] | someone ends up dead. | 就会有人死 |
[07:39] | She’ll be asleep for another hour. | 她还得睡一个小时呢 |
[07:41] | – Do you mind? – Of course not. | -你能帮我看着她吗 -当然 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | You can’t prove all of the white oak was destroyed, | 你无法证明白栎木都被毁了 |
[08:00] | and you can’t live in fear of something | 但你不能因为可能都不存在的东西 |
[08:01] | that might not even be there. | 恐惧的活着 |
[08:07] | I despise feeling so helpless. | 我讨厌这种无助的感觉 |
[08:10] | A few decades ago, | 几十年前 |
[08:12] | in the midst of his incessant pursuit of me, | 在迈克尔追杀我时 |
[08:13] | Mikael disappeared without a trace. | 他突然隐藏得无影无踪了 |
[08:16] | No witch could locate him. | 没有女巫能找到他 |
[08:18] | Of course, I lived as though he lurked | 当然 我当时每天都觉得 |
[08:20] | around every corner, | 到处都可能出现他的身影 |
[08:21] | Until one day, I, too, disappeared. | 直到有一天 我也藏起了行踪 |
[08:24] | Just cut all ties and vanished. | 斩断一切联络 人间蒸发 |
[08:28] | And Elijah? | 以利亚呢 |
[08:29] | I told him I disposed of our siblings’ bodies. | 我跟他说我去处理我们兄弟的尸体了 |
[08:31] | To call it an estrangement would be a bit of an understatement. | 用疏远来形容都轻了点 |
[08:37] | But you don’t want to be that man again. | 但你不想再成为那个人 |
[08:43] | I have more to lose now. | 我有了不能失去的东西 |
[08:46] | I can’t be your therapist anymore. | 我不能再当你的心理咨询师了 |
[08:50] | Are you afraid vampirism makes you less astute? | 你怕变成吸血鬼夺走了你的敏锐吗 |
[08:53] | Because, honestly… | 因为说真的 |
[08:54] | I can’t counsel you to let go of your paranoia | 我无法帮你解开你的偏执 |
[08:56] | when I have issues of my own. | 因为我的问题都没解决 |
[08:59] | You left Aurora alive. | 你没有杀奥罗拉 |
[09:01] | She compelled me to slit my throat, and you let her live. | 她催眠我自杀 你却没杀她 |
[09:03] | In unending torment. | 为了给她无尽的折磨 |
[09:05] | Camille, you are the reason | 卡米尔 就是为了你 |
[09:06] | I will not grant her the mercy of a quick death! | 我才没有痛快的了结她 |
[09:10] | She has to suffer | 她得为 |
[09:12] | for what she stole from you. | 从你这儿夺走的东西付出代价 |
[09:14] | I’m okay with who I am now, Klaus. | 我能接受现在的自己 克劳斯 |
[09:17] | I think you’re more concerned about what she stole from you. | 我觉得你更在乎的是她从你那夺走的东西 |
[09:47] | It was him. It was Gaspar Cortez. | 是他 加斯帕·科特斯 |
[09:50] | I assume this is someone from your box of letters. | 我猜是你那一盒信里的某个人吧 |
[09:53] | The youngest son of a particularly vile family | 我在17世纪接触的一个 |
[09:55] | of warlords I dealt with in the 17th century. | 邪恶的军阀家族的小儿子 |
[09:57] | Didn’t they burn that philistine pigsty into the ground? | 是不是他们把那个俗气的猪圈烧了 |
[09:59] | Pigsty? | 猪圈 |
[10:01] | Belaga was my favorite artist retreat. | 贝拉加是我最喜欢的艺术圣地 |
[10:03] | Someone had to pay for that, | 必须有人为此付出代价 |
[10:04] | so I murdered Gaspar’s brute of a father. | 所以我杀了加斯帕残忍的父亲 |
[10:07] | – And? – And one or two… | -还有呢 -还有一两个… |
[10:09] | – Five. – Five of his bloodthirsty brothers. | -五个 -五个嗜血的兄弟 |
[10:12] | – Don’t forget the mistress. – That was an accident! | -别忘了那情人 -那是个意外 |
[10:14] | The point is that Gaspar was but a footnote. | 重点在于加斯帕不过是个无名小卒 |
[10:16] | Until he became a vampire, hell-bent on hunting me. | 直到他变成吸血鬼 立誓要杀我 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | See to it my friends are taken care of, won’t you? | 照顾好我的朋友 好吗 |
[10:35] | He’s a cunning deviant, known to compel hoards of the helpless | 他是个狡猾的恶魔 最爱催眠弱者 |
[10:38] | to aid him with his tasks. | 替他办事 |
[10:45] | You see, this is exactly what I was concerned about. | 这正是我最担心的事 |
[10:51] | Devils of all kinds, | 妖魔鬼怪 |
[10:53] | crawling out of their crevices to strike at me. | 都要出来为报复我兴风作浪了 |
[11:01] | Speaking of which. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[11:06] | Rather foolish of you to come here alone. | 一个人来这里也太愚蠢了 |
[11:14] | She didn’t come alone, brother. | 她不是一个人来的 哥哥 |
[11:24] | Now, Nik, I mean, you did go after my girl. | 镇定 尼克 你是欺负我女朋友了 |
[11:28] | – It can’t be. – It’s Kol. | -不可能 -是科尔 |
[11:30] | When I broke your sire link, | 我打破你转化链的咒语 |
[11:31] | it created a surge of power. | 激发了巨大的魔力 |
[11:33] | You stole the Nexus Vorti. | 你偷走了魔力漩涡 |
[11:34] | And brought your brother back from the dead. | 复活了你弟弟 |
[11:36] | You should be thanking her, really. | 你真的应该感谢她 |
[11:58] | Hello, Elijah. | 你好 以利亚 |
[12:00] | You haven’t aged a day. | 你一点都没老啊 |
[12:06] | And you. | 你是 |
[12:07] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[12:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:11] | Long-lost older sister. | 久未谋面的姐姐 |
[12:13] | Speaking of twists and turns in our family tree, | 说起我们复杂的家庭成员 |
[12:15] | where might Rebekah be? | 丽贝卡去哪了 |
[12:18] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:20] | And one reserved for family. | 而且只有家人能谈论此事 |
[12:22] | – Davina can see herself out. – Uh, are you…? | -达维娜可以出去了 -你… |
[12:24] | As per usual, | 如以往一样 |
[12:25] | our family faces a multitude of threats. | 我们家人正面对大批敌人 |
[12:27] | The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better. | 你越早了解他们的情况越好 |
[12:29] | – I won’t have you distracted. – By Davina? | -我不会让你分心的 -被达维娜分心 |
[12:32] | You know, if you could only pull your head out of your… | 如果你不想找死的话 |
[12:34] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[12:36] | It’s okay. I’ll go. | 没关系 我走就是了 |
[12:39] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[12:43] | You can make it up to me. | 你下次再补偿我吧 |
[12:45] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[12:47] | Dust off that fancy dress. | 把那件漂亮的礼服找出来 |
[12:49] | ’cause tonight we’re going dancing. | 今晚我们去跳舞 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | 圣詹姆斯 | |
[13:10] | I’d offer you a drink, but I see you helped yourself. | 我还想给你倒杯酒 看来不用我帮忙了 |
[13:14] | I’ll leave a generous tip. | 我会给你丰厚的小费 |
[13:16] | A favor. | 你来帮个忙 |
[13:18] | I need to make absolutely certain | 我需要绝对确保 |
[13:19] | that not a splinter of that white oak remains. | 白栎木已经连一块碎片都不存在了 |
[13:22] | Get your best men on it. | 派你最好的人手去办 |
[13:23] | That’s not gonna happen. My best men… | 恐怕不行了 我最好的人手 |
[13:25] | Fukuda, Bailey… M.I.A., as of three hours ago. | 福田 贝利 三小时前失踪了 |
[13:29] | And I get the impression that ordering the Strix to do | 我觉得在这个节骨眼上让斯特里克斯 |
[13:31] | anything other than find their missing men | 不去找人 而去做别的事 |
[13:33] | would be, uh, very bad for my health. | 对我不会有好处 |
[13:35] | It’s very bad for everyone’s health. | 对每个人都没好处 |
[13:37] | Do you have any leads? | 有头绪了吗 |
[13:38] | The city’s full of people who want the Strix out. | 城里想把斯特里克斯赶出去的大有人在 |
[13:42] | For good reason. | 这话没错 |
[13:46] | Bring them the head of the culprit | 趁他们把城市毁了之前 |
[13:47] | before they burn this city into the ground. | 把主谋的脑袋摘了送给他们 |
[14:03] | Are you Vincent Griffith? | 你是文森特·葛里菲兹吗 |
[14:04] | Hey. | 我是 |
[14:05] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[14:10] | 马上到卢梭酒吧来 | |
[14:12] | “Immediately”? | “马上” |
[14:14] | Who gave you this? | 是谁给你这个 |
[14:17] | Look, man, I ain’t going with you nowhere | 听着哥们 你告诉我详细情况前 |
[14:19] | until you tell me what this is all about. | 我哪都不会跟你去的 |
[14:24] | No! | 不 |
[14:41] | Well, isn’t this the welcome home. | 这是回家后的见面礼吗 |
[14:44] | Already at the mercy of Niklaus, | 已经在尼克劳斯的指挥下 |
[14:46] | and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess. | 急着帮我们清理他的杂务了 |
[14:50] | Do you miss being dead yet? | 你又活得不耐烦了吗 |
[14:52] | Keep up your ceaseless whining, and I’m sure he will. | 你再唠叨下去 他就真生无可恋了 |
[14:56] | Here. | 给你的 |
[14:58] | I compelled the housekeeper. | 我催眠了管家 |
[15:02] | Next time, a blood bag will be fine. | 下次带个血袋就行了 |
[15:04] | I’m meant to be off the fresh stuff. | 我要戒食鲜血 |
[15:07] | Attempting to be a better man for your girlfriend? | 为了你女朋友努力做个更好的人 |
[15:10] | I’d rather be with that girlfriend, | 我是更想去找女朋友 |
[15:12] | but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, | 但鉴于你们的敌人已经回来伺机报仇 |
[15:16] | I suppose they ought to be murdered. | 我觉得还是先把他们杀掉吧 |
[15:17] | So remind me, who is this Cortez? | 提醒我一下 科特斯是谁 |
[15:19] | His family decimated Belaga. | 他们一家大多死在了贝拉加 |
[15:21] | Ugh! Belaga. That place was hideous. | 贝拉加 那地方糟透了 |
[15:24] | Thank you, Kol. | 谢谢你说了实话 科尔 |
[15:25] | No taste. | 真没品位 |
[15:26] | Either of you. | 你俩都是 |
[15:27] | All right, calm down. | 好吧 别激动 |
[15:29] | I know exactly how to find your enemies. | 我知道怎么找到你们的敌人 |
[15:31] | As long as our new sister doesn’t chafe at me | 只要我们新来的姐姐 |
[15:33] | for teaching her a quick spell. | 不介意我教她个小咒语 |
[15:35] | Mind if I burn these? | 介意我烧掉这些吗 |
[15:58] | I prefer utter silence when I eat. | 我吃东西的时候喜欢绝对安静 |
[16:01] | Helps me to think. | 这样有助于我思考 |
[16:04] | And I think you must be Vincent Griffith… | 我想你一定是文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[16:08] | Regent of New Orleans. | 新奥尔良的巫师团摄政者 |
[16:10] | And you must be the psycho | 你一定是那个 |
[16:11] | who compelled somebody to die in my arms. | 催眠别人死在我怀里的疯子 |
[16:14] | See, that sort of thing ain’t gonna fly in my city. | 那种事决不允许发生在我城市 |
[16:18] | I’m really gonna enjoy killing you. | 我很乐意杀了你 |
[16:28] | I knew you’d be difficult. | 我知道你不是好相处的人 |
[16:31] | That’s why I compelled these men to murder their fellow patrons. | 所以我催眠这些人把刀架在他们老主顾脖子上 |
[16:35] | You can see how this could become a bloodbath, yes? | 你能想象这里血流成河的样子吧 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[16:43] | I’m looking for something that was lost in this city, | 我在寻找城里的某件东西 |
[16:45] | and I bet your witch ancestors know where it is. | 我打赌巫师祖先们知道它在哪 |
[16:48] | Since you are the regent, | 既然你是摄政者 |
[16:50] | you’re gonna ask them to find it for me. | 你请他们帮我找出来吧 |
[16:59] | No one saw her taken? Go to all their hotels, | 没人看到她是被谁带走的 去每家宾馆 |
[17:03] | grab their things. | 敛敛他们的东西 |
[17:04] | No one travels alone! | 不准单独行动 |
[17:06] | FYI, there’s a girl still asleep on your bathroom floor. | 顺便一说 有个女孩还睡在你浴室地板上 |
[17:09] | Couldn’t bring myself to wake her; she looks so peaceful. | 我不忍心叫醒她 睡得太香了 |
[17:12] | Josh, another Strix member has gone missing, | 乔什 又一个斯特里克斯成员失踪了 |
[17:15] | And I need a favor from Davina. | 我需要达维娜的帮忙 |
[17:16] | Now, I’m not exactly her favorite person right now, so… | 她现在应该不太想见我 所以 |
[17:19] | Is it a favor for you or the Strix? | 是帮你 还是帮斯特里克斯 |
[17:21] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没这么简单 |
[17:24] | Look, I know you had your reasons for joining, | 我知道你加入他们是有原因的 |
[17:25] | but, no offense, | 但是无意冒犯 |
[17:27] | I’m starting to think you’re not undercover anymore. | 我觉得你已经不是卧底了 |
[17:30] | Kind of feels like you’re just… in it. | 你好像真的投入这个组织了 |
[17:33] | Well, once you’re in, the only way out of the Strix | 一旦加入 唯一离开斯特里克斯的方法 |
[17:35] | is to die, so I can’t just walk away. | 就是死 所以我不可能轻易离开 |
[17:40] | You gonna help me or not? | 你帮不帮我 |
[17:46] | For the record, I’m only doing | 我会施这定位咒 |
[17:47] | the locator spell because you asked. | 全是看在你的面子上 |
[17:49] | Look, I know Marcel’s been a total absentee dad lately, but… | 我知道马塞尔最近都不怎么关心你 |
[17:53] | He always comes through in the end. | 但他不会忘记你的 |
[17:55] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[17:59] | Hot date tonight? | 今晚要出去约会吗 |
[18:01] | If he shows up. | 如果他会来的话 |
[18:05] | Kol spent the day with his family. | 科尔今天都和他家人待在一起 |
[18:07] | He’s a vampire again. | 他又成了吸血鬼 |
[18:09] | An original vampire. | 一个吸血鬼始祖 |
[18:11] | I think when he was dead, | 他死后我似乎忘了 |
[18:12] | it was easy to forget that he was a Mikaelson, but… | 他还是迈克尔森家族的一员 |
[18:15] | Watching him and the way he fits in with all of them, | 但看他和他们相处融洽的情景 |
[18:18] | it’s… it’s pretty weird. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[18:20] | Well, hey, if I learned anything in the last year, | 根据我去年的经验来说 |
[18:23] | doesn’t matter what he is, it only matters who he is. | 他是什么不重要 重要的是他是怎样一个人 |
[18:28] | So… Who is he? | 他是怎样一个人 |
[18:34] | I’m still figuring that out. | 我还没搞清楚 |
[18:51] | Good news is I found Marcel’s friends. | 好消息 我找到马塞尔的朋友们了 |
[18:54] | The bad news is they’re dead. | 坏消息是他们都死了 |
[18:57] | Mixing the ashes of these letters with your blood, Nik, | 将这些信件的灰烬与你的血液混合 尼克 |
[19:00] | will show us where your enemies are. | 能展示你敌人的位置 |
[19:24] | With feeling now. | 施咒的时候记得融入点感情 |
[19:49] | Behold your greatest hits, Klaus. | 瞧瞧这阵势 克劳斯 |
[19:53] | All over the world. | 遍布全球 |
[19:56] | But only one is here. | 但在当地的只有一个 |
[19:58] | Which means the legion of enemies you were worried about | 意味着你所担心来寻仇的军团 |
[20:01] | is an army of one. | 其实只有一个人 |
[20:12] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[20:15] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[20:21] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[20:23] | Disturbing him would end very badly for everyone here. | 打扰他的话这里的每个人都不会有好收场 |
[20:26] | I take it you’re the guy behind the mess at the gym. | 看来把健身房弄成那样的人也是你 |
[20:33] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[20:35] | Well, maybe I can’t compel you, | 也许我不能对你进行精神控制 |
[20:37] | But I have other ways to make you do what I want. | 但我有别的方法让你听我的话 |
[20:42] | Those men don’t want to kill their friends. | 那些人肯定不想杀害他们的朋友 |
[20:44] | If you behave, they won’t have to. | 如果你好好听话 他们就不用下杀手 |
[20:53] | Leave her out of this. | 别把她扯进来 |
[20:54] | I’ll gladly release you both | 只要你找到我想要的东西 |
[20:55] | once you find what I’m looking for. | 我很乐意放你们两个走 |
[20:56] | I will find you the white oak, man. | 我会给你找到白栎木 |
[20:58] | Just leave her alone. | 别把她扯进来 |
[21:06] | I assure you, this is your Gaspar Cortez. | 我向你保证 这就是加斯帕·科特斯 |
[21:13] | 卡米短信 有麻烦了 在卢梭酒吧 | |
[21:26] | Did you see the white oak? | 你看见白栎木了吗 |
[21:27] | I have got a hint. | 我找到一个线索 |
[21:28] | But the ancestors aren’t saying where. | 但巫师祖先不肯告诉我具体位置 |
[21:32] | But it exists. | 但还是存在的 |
[21:35] | Look, man, | 听着 哥们 |
[21:36] | they are not going to help you. | 他们不会帮你的 |
[21:39] | Ask them again. | 再问一遍 |
[21:42] | This time, I strongly suggest you don’t take no for an answer. | 这次 我强烈建议你不要让他们拒绝 |
[22:04] | Went to the wrong dumpster. | 去错了垃圾堆 |
[22:05] | Of course, I have nothing better to do. | 当然 我也没别的事要干 |
[22:12] | Davina found our missing Strix. | 达维娜找到了失踪的斯特里克斯成员 |
[22:16] | Wolf bites. | 狼人咬痕 |
[22:18] | They were tortured and then torn apart. | 他们被折磨后被撕裂 |
[22:21] | Elijah, Jackson was killed just around the corner from here. | 以利亚 杰克逊就是在这附近被杀害的 |
[22:29] | The Strix are still gonna want the head of whoever did this. | 斯特里克斯还在找这事的主谋 |
[22:36] | Burn the bodies. | 把尸体烧掉 |
[22:57] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[22:59] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己这是在干什么 |
[23:20] | You’re not gonna get what you want if he’s dead. | 如果他死了你也得不到想要的 |
[23:22] | Shut up. Vincent, I grow impatient. | 闭嘴 文森特 我快要没耐心了 |
[23:24] | Where is the white oak? | 白栎木在哪 |
[23:33] | Cortez! | 科特斯 |
[23:38] | Welcome to New Orleans. | 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[23:41] | Long time no see. | 很久不见 |
[23:43] | You’ve come all this way. You must be tired. | 你长途跋涉 一定很累吧 |
[23:45] | Please, allow me the courtesy of putting you to rest. | 让我为你省点功夫吧 |
[23:48] | Klaus… | 克劳斯 |
[23:50] | Make a move, Niklaus, and everyone here will die. | 你动一下 这些人都会死 尼克劳斯 |
[23:54] | Or… | 又或是 |
[23:55] | You can wait for us all to learn | 你可以等着我们找出 |
[23:56] | the whereabouts of the white oak. | 白栎木的所在 |
[23:59] | Choice is yours. | 你选吧 |
[24:01] | Either way, I win. | 无论如何 我都赢定了 |
[24:12] | So here’s how this works. | 这样吧 |
[24:14] | Everyone lives… | 只要你让我安全离开 |
[24:16] | Once you let me leave. | 所有人都能活得好好的 |
[24:18] | So you expect me to let you live, | 你觉得我会让你活着 |
[24:21] | knowing you seek white oak? | 尤其在知道你在找白栎木后 |
[24:25] | It’s a shame how some vampires grow so dim with age. | 真可惜 有些吸血鬼就是会越来越笨 |
[24:29] | Killing you will be a mercy. | 痛快杀了你都是一种慈悲 |
[24:32] | Kill me, and this quaint eatery | 杀了我 这温馨的小餐厅 |
[24:33] | turns into a slaughterhouse, | 会马上变成屠宰场 |
[24:34] | Shining a light | 把你这城镇的龌龊事 |
[24:36] | on your town’s more repulsive activities. | 暴露在众人眼前 |
[24:40] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[24:43] | I really liked Belaga. | 我是真的很喜欢贝拉加 |
[24:46] | Klaus… | 尼克劳斯 |
[24:48] | No! | 不 |
[24:55] | No. No, he was innocent! | 不不 他是无辜的 |
[24:59] | You’ll be okay. Just drink this. | 没事的 喝下这个 |
[25:01] | It won’t help. | 没用的 |
[25:02] | Come on. | 快喝 |
[25:04] | Camille! | 卡米尔 |
[25:39] | This has to stop! | 你必须住手 |
[25:40] | Why are you defending these people, Elijah? | 你为什么要维护这些人 以利亚 |
[25:42] | Oh, that’s right, because they’re | 我知道了 因为只有他们 |
[25:44] | the only ones that can protect you from the white oak. | 能保护你不受白栎木威胁 |
[25:46] | Well, guess what, I don’t need their protection. | 你猜怎么着 我不需要他们的保护 |
[25:52] | This is a list. | 这是名单 |
[25:54] | Of all the Strix | 上面写着所有 |
[25:54] | who took down me and my husband. | 害我和我丈夫的斯特里克斯成员 |
[25:56] | The ones responsible | 这些人要为 |
[25:58] | for his execution, which I was forced to watch. | 我被迫亲眼所见他死去而负责 |
[26:00] | The Strix will consider this as an act of war, Hayley. | 斯特里克斯会认为这是不宣而战 海莉 |
[26:03] | Now, I beseech you to think of your daughter. | 现在 我恳求你想想你的女儿 |
[26:07] | Do not use Hope in an attempt to tame me, Elijah. | 别拿霍普来压我 以利亚 |
[26:11] | Now, I have taken risks for you. | 我一直以来都在为你冒险 |
[26:13] | It is about time that I do right by Jackson. | 也是时候该为杰克逊做点事了 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry if that inconveniences you. | 如果这让你难办了 我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | I appreciate your patience. | 感谢你的耐心等待 |
[26:29] | Now that your victims have gone, | 现在你的俘虏都离开了 |
[26:30] | compelled by me to remember nothing of this night, | 我催眠他们忘记今晚发生的事 |
[26:33] | you and I can take our time catching up. | 我们可以好好聊聊了 |
[26:48] | So before I end you, | 杀死你之前 |
[26:50] | I just have one teensy little question. | 我有一个小问题 |
[26:55] | How did you know about the white oak? | 你怎么知道白栎木的事 |
[27:03] | There’s no shortage of vampires who loathe you. | 这世上可不缺讨厌你的吸血鬼 |
[27:06] | Over the years, we’ve found ways of staying connected. | 这些年 我们一直想办法保持联络 |
[27:10] | The world evolved, and those connections became simpler… | 随着时代发展 联络变得更简单 |
[27:17] | stronger | 更紧密 |
[27:19] | and instantaneous. | 也更即时 |
[27:21] | It started as a rumor on a private message board. | 开始 那只是一句传言 |
[27:27] | Now I’ve confirmed the truth for everyone. | 但现在我已为所有人证实了此事 |
[27:31] | So go ahead. | 所以动手吧 |
[27:33] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[27:34] | But I will die filled with joy. | 但我会怀着喜悦而死 |
[27:41] | Your sired are coming, Niklaus. | 你这脉的吸血鬼来找你了 尼克劳斯 |
[27:44] | It never stops. | 危险永不停息 |
[27:47] | Never. | 永不 |
[27:49] | They will destroy everything you love. | 他们会毁掉你所爱的一切 |
[27:55] | And then they will use the white oak to kill you. | 然后他们会用白栎木杀了你 |
[27:58] | And at last, | 最后 |
[27:59] | you will get the retribution you deserve. | 你会受到你应得的报应 |
[28:13] | So this might only be a fraction of our potential enemies. | 所以这可能只是我们潜在敌人的一小部分吗 |
[28:17] | In hindsight, | 说句马后炮的话 |
[28:18] | could’ve been nicer to people. | 你本可以对别人好点的 |
[28:20] | Or at least left fewer survivors. | 至少留几个人活命 |
[28:22] | We don’t know all their motivations. | 我们并不了解他们所有人的动机 |
[28:24] | Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart, | 可能一半人都是想朝你们的心脏开枪 |
[28:27] | end the sire war with the pull of a trigger. | 以此结束这场血脉间的战争呢 |
[28:29] | I have an army devoted to keeping me alive. | 我有一队大军效忠要保卫我的性命 |
[28:31] | The only people that care to protect you | 可想保护你的人 |
[28:34] | are standing in this very room. | 都在这里了 |
[28:38] | As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way. | 你知道的 尼克劳斯 还有别的办法 |
[28:46] | You’re going to run? | 你要逃跑吗 |
[28:51] | There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson | 曾有一段时间 克劳斯·迈克尔森只是 |
[28:53] | was little more than a rumor. | 一个传说中的名字 |
[28:55] | A shadowy figure who cast fear | 一个身份不明的人物 |
[28:57] | into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him. | 能让任何听到他消息的人都胆战心惊 |
[29:00] | I don’t run, sister. | 我不会逃跑 姐姐 |
[29:05] | I disappear. | 我会消失 |
[29:10] | And tonight, the three of you | 而今晚 你们三个 |
[29:13] | are going to make that possible. | 要实现此事 |
[29:20] | Gaspar Cortez. | 加斯帕·科特斯 |
[29:21] | From Klaus’s line. | 克劳斯那一脉的 |
[29:23] | We crossed him once, | 我们遇过他一次 |
[29:25] | in the early days of the sire line war. | 在血脉间的斗争刚开始的时候 |
[29:28] | Clearly, the truce between the two lines has come to an end. | 显然 两个血脉间的休战结束了 |
[29:30] | Unfortunately, before I got to him, | 遗憾的是 我找到他之前 |
[29:32] | there were a few more Strix casualties. | 又有几个斯特里克斯的成员死了 |
[29:50] | Cortez burned the bodies. | 科特斯烧掉了尸体 |
[29:52] | But he got his, | 但他也死了 |
[29:53] | and he won’t be bothering your sire line anymore. | 他不会再对你们这一脉构成威胁 |
[29:57] | So go on, make this the centerpiece for the wake. | 拿走吧 把他的头当成守丧的装饰 |
[29:59] | But before we mourn, just remember | 但在我们哀悼前 要记住 |
[30:01] | that this guy wasn’t the only one with an ax to grind. | 他不是唯一一个居心叵测的人 |
[30:04] | All right, rumor has it, | 有传言说 |
[30:05] | vampires are coming in from all over, | 全世界的吸血鬼都在赶往这里 |
[30:07] | looking for the last of the white oak. | 寻找余下的白栎木 |
[30:09] | So, we want to protect your sire line, we need to know. | 如果要想保护你们这一脉 我们就要明白 |
[30:14] | This ain’t over. | 这事没完 |
[30:17] | It is just getting started. | 这仅仅是个开始 |
[30:28] | We’ll just get Nik to bleed into that chalice. | 我们只需用这个圣杯盛上尼克的血 |
[30:32] | Add some oleander and a spotted owl feather, | 加上点夹竹桃和的一根斑点猫头鹰羽毛 |
[30:34] | I’ll give you the incantation, and we’ll be good. | 我把咒语告诉你 就成了 |
[30:36] | Impressive. | 真不错啊 |
[30:39] | You created this spell? | 这咒语是你创造的吗 |
[30:40] | Well, there’s no witchcraft on this planet | 这个世界上没有什么 |
[30:41] | that I haven’t studied. | 我不会的咒语 |
[30:43] | But we both know you’re well aware of that. | 但我们都清楚你知道这点 |
[30:51] | You and I met a century ago, didn’t we? | 你和我一个世纪前见过 对吧 |
[30:53] | You were the only witch in town | 你是镇上唯一一个 |
[30:54] | I couldn’t charm into doing my bidding. | 不被我勾引替我做事的女巫 |
[30:56] | Honestly, I just figured you fancied the ladies. | 说实话 我还以为你喜欢女人呢 |
[31:00] | Oh, because that’s the only reason | 因为那是唯一一类 |
[31:02] | a woman wouldn’t swoon for you? | 不为你着迷的女人吗 |
[31:04] | Well, either that, | 不然 |
[31:06] | or you’re my long-lost, not-so-dead older sister. | 你就是我许久未见 还没死的大姐 |
[31:10] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你活过来了 |
[31:11] | You should know, Rebekah kept her promise | 你要知道 丽贝卡遵守了她的诺言 |
[31:13] | to fight for you, | 在诅咒出现前 |
[31:15] | before the curse. | 她努力要救你回来 |
[31:16] | I suppose we’re all lucky Davina never gave up on you. | 我想达维娜从未放弃你是我们的幸运 |
[31:25] | She did right by me, didn’t she? | 她为我做了很多事 对吗 |
[31:29] | And I have to do right by her. | 那我也要好好对她 |
[31:32] | You mind if I write the spell down? | 你介意我把咒语写下来吗 |
[31:37] | There’s somewhere I ought to be. | 我该走了 |
[31:46] | Is Cortez dead? | 科特斯死了吗 |
[31:49] | Yes. | 死了 |
[31:51] | I know you’re not pleased about the innocent lives lost. | 我知道你不喜欢无辜的人受害 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉你看到了那一切 |
[31:56] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[31:58] | Three lives taken to spare 30. | 杀死三个人能救三十个人 |
[32:05] | I’ve seen you kill before, Klaus. | 我见过你杀人 克劳斯 |
[32:09] | Did you expect me to just fall apart? | 你觉得我会崩溃吗 |
[32:14] | I’m not that girl anymore. | 我不再是那个女孩了 |
[32:16] | This morning, you said | 今天早上 你说过 |
[32:17] | that Aurora stole something from me | 奥罗拉从我这里偷走了一些东西 |
[32:19] | you were right. | 你说对了 |
[32:20] | Aurora turned you because, | 奥罗拉转化你 是因为 |
[32:21] | in her twisted little maze of a mind, | 在她扭曲狭隘的思维迷宫里 |
[32:23] | she believed my affections for you would grow cold. | 她认为我对你的感情会慢慢淡化 |
[32:31] | She was wrong. | 她想错了 |
[32:39] | She wasn’t wrong. | 她没有想错 |
[32:43] | Your feelings may not have changed, but mine have. | 或许你的感觉没有变 但我的感觉变了 |
[32:50] | I’ve been lying to myself, trying to hold on. | 我一直都欺骗自己 努力想爱你 |
[32:54] | But the part of me that loved you, | 但是我爱你的那部分 |
[32:57] | the part of me that hoped for your redemption. | 我希望你被救赎的那部分 |
[33:01] | That part was human. | 那部分是凡人 |
[33:04] | And it’s gone. | 而它不见了 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:45] | Everything okay with your family? | 你的家人一切都还好吧 |
[33:47] | Course not. | 当然不好 |
[33:49] | Don’t they need you? | 难道他们不需要你吗 |
[33:51] | Desperately. | 非常需要 |
[33:53] | But for the moment, they’ll be fine. | 但是目前 他们都没事 |
[33:59] | And in the meantime, | 而且此时此刻 |
[34:01] | I prefer to be here with you. | 我更想和你在一起 |
[34:42] | I love you, Elijah. | 我爱你 以利亚 |
[34:45] | I always have loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[34:48] | And Jackson knew that. | 而且杰克逊也知道 |
[34:52] | And he died loving me, despite it. | 但即使这样 他至死都爱着我 |
[34:56] | And now every time I look at you, | 现在我每次看着你 |
[34:59] | It’s like he’s right there and I’m… | 就好像他就在那里 而我 |
[35:01] | Hurting him all over again. | 再一次地伤害了他 |
[35:06] | He died because of me. | 他是因我而死 |
[35:09] | So. | 所以 |
[35:11] | Out of respect for him, | 出于对他的尊重 |
[35:15] | I have to let you go. | 我必须离开你 |
[35:26] | Well, that seems like the right thing to do. | 没错 那样做似乎才是正确的 |
[35:31] | You know, I tried that myself. | 你要知道 我也试过了 |
[35:34] | Didn’t work. | 但没有用 |
[36:05] | You taught me that. | 那还是你教我的 |
[36:07] | I will miss the magic. | 我会怀念使用魔法 |
[36:11] | But tonight, | 但是今晚 |
[36:13] | I’m just happy to be back. | 我只是很高兴我重生了 |
[36:27] | Can you control it? | 你能控制住它吗 |
[36:29] | The hunger? | 嗜血欲望 |
[36:32] | I can control it. | 我能控制住它 |
[36:34] | And it wasn’t the magic that made me better, Davina. | 不是魔法让我变得更好 达维娜 |
[36:39] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[36:43] | And as for the magic, | 至于魔法 |
[36:46] | if you ever get the urge… | 如果你有那种欲望 |
[36:49] | there are other ways. | 还有其他方法 |
[36:52] | You don’t have to do magic to feel it. | 不一定要施魔法才能感受到 |
[37:10] | Davina Claire. | 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[37:12] | You are the best thing about being alive. | 你是我活着最棒的事情 |
[37:16] | You ain’t mean what you said to him, | 你不是真心想对他说那番话 |
[37:17] | so why’d you say it? | 你为何还要说 |
[37:20] | Klaus kills people all the time. | 克劳斯一直在杀人 |
[37:22] | For rational reasons, irrational ones. | 有合理原因 也有不合理的原因 |
[37:24] | He knows what happens when enemies | 他知道留着心怀怨恨的敌人 |
[37:26] | are left to fester in their hatred. | 会发生什么样的悲剧 |
[37:28] | Today proved that. | 今天就验证了这点 |
[37:30] | But he couldn’t kill Aurora. | 但是他不忍心杀害奥罗拉 |
[37:33] | You think he still loves her. | 你觉得他还爱着她 |
[37:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:38] | I used to think he could protect me from anyone until her. | 在她出现前 我曾想他不会让我受任何伤害 |
[37:41] | Okay, look, you’re a survivor. | 好了 听着 你是幸存者 |
[37:44] | You can protect yourself. | 你能保护你自己 |
[37:46] | Well, I’m going to have to. | 没错 我不得不那样做 |
[37:49] | If history’s taught us anything, | 假如历史教会我们什么 |
[37:50] | Aurora will be back. | 那就是奥罗拉会回来 |
[37:52] | She’ll get out. | 她会逃出来 |
[37:53] | And she’ll come for me. | 而且她会找我报仇 |
[37:55] | And when she does, I can’t be wondering | 当她找我报仇时 我不能还在想 |
[37:57] | who Klaus loves or doesn’t love. | 克劳斯爱谁 或者他不爱谁 |
[37:59] | I can’t be worried about whether he’s going to protect me | 我不能还在担心他会不会来保护我 |
[38:02] | or kill her. | 或者是杀了她 |
[38:05] | If I don’t want to be another victim, | 如果我不想成为另一个牺牲品 |
[38:07] | I have to kill her myself. | 我必须亲手杀了她 |
[38:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Vincent. | 明天见 文森特 |
[38:33] | Is it done? | 完成了吗 |
[38:37] | Yes. And now any witch who does a locator spell | 好了 任何施定位咒的女巫 |
[38:40] | will believe you’re right here in New Orleans. | 都会以为你此刻在新奥尔良 |
[38:43] | You know, for all of his mischief, | 你要知道 就他的所有恶作剧而言 |
[38:44] | Kol truly is a master of his craft. | 科尔算得上一个厉害的大巫师 |
[38:46] | Yes, well, drawing trouble is his forte. | 没错 惹是生非可是他的特长 |
[38:50] | You’ll thank him for me. | 你得替我谢谢他 |
[38:52] | Don’t stop driving till you’re absolutely certain | 在没有完全确定你的安全之前 |
[38:54] | that you are safe. | 你不要停车 |
[38:56] | You don’t have to remind me how precious my cargo is. | 你不用提醒我车上的东西有多贵重 |
[39:04] | Keep him line, would you, sister? | 让他遵规守据 好吗 姐姐 |
[40:12] | I trust you’ve said your good-byes. | 我相信你已经道过别了 |
[40:14] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:17] | We may be gone for quite some time. | 我们会离开相当长的一段时间 |
[40:20] | It’s worth it to keep Hope from what’s coming. | 如果能保护霍普不受伤害就很值得 |
[40:24] | Besides, there’s nothing here for me anymore. | 而且 我对这个地方已无留恋 |
[40:31] | Perhaps we have more in common than we thought. | 也许我们的共同点比我们预想的要多 |
[40:49] | It’s going to be quiet around here. | 这里要安静一段时间了 |
[40:53] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我可不那么认为 |
[41:41] | There was never any hope for you, brother. | 你一直都如此无可救药 弟弟 |
[41:47] | No self-control. | 没有自制力 |
[41:50] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[41:59] | 在线看剧全面修复 给你更佳追剧体验 | |
[41:59] | {\pos(270,194)}扫码即刻下载 | |
[41:59] | {\pos(305,110)}Zimuzu特别推荐 | |
[41:59] | {\pos(305,208)}各大应用市场均可下载 |