时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. | 如果这个预言实现了 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, | 一个被朋友 |
[00:07] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | – Please Nik, just kill me. – Not with the only one who loves you | -求求你 尼克 杀了我吧 -唯一爱你的人正在海底 |
[00:13] | rotting at the bottom of the ocean. | 腐烂发臭 我怎么能杀了你呢 |
[00:15] | You kill a witch, you lose your place among the witches. | 你杀了一个巫师 就不再属于巫师团了 |
[00:17] | For what you’ve done, you need to be shunned. I’m sorry, Davina. | 你要因此被逐出巫师会 对不起 达维娜 |
[00:20] | St. James is the one place where magic doesn’t work. | 圣詹姆斯是魔法无效的地方 |
[00:23] | Davina, I’m recording this here because magic is our enemy. | 达维娜 我录这段视频是因为魔法是我们的敌人 |
[00:27] | The Ancestors are forcing me to help Lucien Castle. | 先祖们逼我帮助卢西安·卡斯尔 |
[00:30] | I have everything I need to become what I deserve to be. | 我已准备好一切 要得到我应有的身份 |
[00:34] | You want to become an Original. | 你想成为始祖 |
[00:35] | I intend to be an upgrade. | 我想更高级 |
[00:37] | Lucien’s venom is derived from all seven packs. | 卢西安的毒液来源于所有的七个狼族 |
[00:40] | Giving him a bite that not even I can cure. | 让他咬一口 我都无法治愈 |
[00:45] | He wanted you to kill him. | 他希望你杀掉他 |
[00:46] | You helped him take the final step. | 你帮他完成了最后一步 |
[00:48] | The Ancestors are manipulating Kol. They couldn’t get to me, | 先祖们在操控科尔 他们控制不了我 |
[00:51] | so they’re making him lose control. | 所以就让他失控 |
[00:53] | There are two vials of serum, and he only drank one. | 有两瓶血清 但他只喝了一瓶 |
[00:56] | He made enough for two. Aurora. | 他是给两个人准备的 奥罗拉 |
[00:58] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[01:09] | Enjoying yourself, luv? | 开心吗 亲爱的 |
[01:13] | I feel like a brand-new woman. | 我感觉如获新生 |
[01:16] | What a lovely choice of words. | 遣词造句不错嘛 |
[01:19] | This setting reminds me of the time we were in Paris. | 这环境让我想起我们在巴黎的时光 |
[01:22] | 1903? | 1903年 |
[01:23] | La Belle Epoque. | 黄金年代 |
[01:25] | Peace, prosperity. | 和平而繁荣 |
[01:27] | – Hope. – Oh, so is this your intention? | -充满希望 -这就是你的目的吗 |
[01:29] | Ply me with champagne and then entice me with nostalgia? | 灌我香槟 引我回忆 |
[01:32] | I simply desired an auspicious location | 我只想在这地方给我俩 |
[01:34] | for us to begin a new adventure. | 开个好头 开始新的旅程 |
[01:36] | Perhaps, centuries from now, | 可能几个世纪后 |
[01:39] | you and I will look back at this bucolic scene | 你我会回想起这田园景致 |
[01:42] | as the beginning of our chapter. | 是我们新篇章的开始 |
[01:45] | And what does that chapter entail? | 要怎么续写新篇章呢 |
[01:47] | Power, domination. | 权力 统治 |
[01:52] | Vengeance. | 复仇 |
[01:54] | Men are such good talkers, | 男人就是会说 |
[01:56] | but how rarely they produce more than words. | 但他们也只是会说而已 |
[01:59] | And they call me delusional. | 他们还说我只会妄想 |
[02:01] | Your wit is as sharp as ever. | 你一如既往地机智 |
[02:03] | Nik is the fool who let you slip away. | 尼克是放弃你的蠢货 |
[02:06] | And while that loss is punishment enough, | 虽然失去你已经是对他的惩罚 |
[02:08] | rest assured, I will heap more suffering upon his head. | 但你放心 我会让他更加痛苦 |
[02:12] | You cannot defeat Niklaus, Lucien. | 你无法打败尼克劳斯 卢西安 |
[02:14] | He is and always has been your better. | 他一直都比你强 |
[02:18] | I am altogether different now. | 我彻底改变了 |
[02:25] | Blood of a Mikaelson witch, | 迈克尔森女巫的血 |
[02:27] | imbued with dark magic. | 注入了黑魔法 |
[02:29] | This has transformed me into something new | 将我转化为世界上 |
[02:34] | with a power unlike anything the world has ever seen. | 从未出现过的强大生物 |
[02:39] | My bite is lethal, even to a Mikaelson. | 连迈克尔森一家人被我咬都死定了 |
[02:45] | Is this more of your boasting, Lucien? | 你这不只是吹牛吧 卢西安 |
[02:48] | Oh, no. It can all be verified easily enough. | 不 非常简单就可以验证真假 |
[02:50] | Just ask poor Finn. | 去问可怜的芬恩吧 |
[02:51] | Oh, wait. You can’t. I killed him. | 等等 不行 我杀了他 |
[02:55] | The rest of his brothers shall follow soon enough, | 他的其他兄弟也会如预言所说 |
[02:58] | as the prophecy has stated. | 马上随他而去 |
[03:01] | But first… | 但首先… |
[03:03] | I wanted to make you this offer. | 我想向你提议 |
[03:09] | My proposal is simple. | 我的提议很简单 |
[03:11] | Join me, Aurora. | 跟我一起 奥罗拉 |
[03:13] | Drink this, become what I am, | 喝下这个 变成我这样 |
[03:16] | and let us spend the rest of our mortal lives together. | 让我们永恒的余生都活在一起 |
[03:20] | In exchange, you will have my undying love. | 作为交换 你将拥有我至死不渝的爱 |
[03:25] | And all the revenge you could desire. | 还能报你一直渴望报的仇 |
[03:30] | I would accept your offer, | 我想接受你的提议 |
[03:32] | but I fear I could not enjoy your love | 但恐怕你的爱我无福消受 |
[03:35] | or my revenge as long as my brother suffers. | 而且只要我哥哥还在受苦 仇就报不了 |
[03:39] | Then allow me this further promise. | 那允许我作出另一个承诺 |
[03:42] | Say yes, | 答应我 |
[03:43] | and by the end of day, you shall have Tristan back. | 你最终会救回特里斯坦 |
[03:48] | Or I will relieve his suffering by killing Elijah. | 或者我杀死以利亚 结束他的痛苦 |
[04:05] | 更多影视更新 | |
[04:15] | You’re hovering. | 你一直走来走去 监视我呢 |
[04:16] | I’m supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors? | 我在监督你 不然怎能加快你的速度 |
[04:19] | Let’s see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here. | 想一想 或许我该让文森特过来 |
[04:21] | Force him to aid you by removing his legs. | 弄断他的腿 逼他协助你 |
[04:24] | Vincent doesn’t know how to kill Lucien, either. | 文森特也不知道杀死卢西安的方法 |
[04:26] | Besides, if he leaves the St. James, | 而且如果他离开圣詹姆斯 |
[04:29] | who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next. | 谁知道接下来先祖们会逼他干什么 |
[04:31] | Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, | 达维娜说 先祖们完全没空 |
[04:33] | terrorizing our brother Kol. | 胁迫我们的弟弟科尔 |
[04:35] | What a surprise. Another day, | 好惊讶啊 新的一天 |
[04:36] | another witch-inspired vendetta. | 新的因女巫而起的血海深仇 |
[04:38] | Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now. | 达维娜现在能处理好科尔 |
[04:39] | Let us focus our energies on Lucien. | 我们集中精力对付卢西安 |
[04:42] | How do we demolish that rodent? | 我们怎么灭掉那只啮齿动物 |
[04:45] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[04:47] | Yes. While we all have our roles to play, | 没错 我们都有自己的分工 |
[04:48] | Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever it is Freya’s doing. | 以利亚待在这儿监控弗雷娅的狗屁工作 |
[04:52] | I’m going to actually accomplish something. | 我得做点实事 |
[04:54] | Brother, accomplishing something… | 弟弟 做实事… |
[04:55] | The time for talking is done! | 没时间讨论了 |
[05:00] | 圣詹姆斯 | |
[05:24] | Oh, I can’t be here, Davina. | 我不能来这儿 达维娜 |
[05:25] | This is a bad idea. | 这样不好 |
[05:27] | Magic won’t affect you in here, so step inside. | 魔法在这里影响不了你 进去吧 |
[05:34] | And take your mind off it. | 能转移你的注意力 |
[05:37] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[05:44] | Seems I owe you again. | 看来我又欠你一回 |
[05:47] | You must be growing tired of saving my ass. | 总是让你来救我 你肯定烦了吧 |
[05:49] | Actually, I kind of like it. | 其实我挺喜欢的 |
[05:52] | And what would you say if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[05:54] | I had a way to fix all of our problems? | 我有办法解决所有问题呢 |
[05:56] | What do you have in mind, darling? | 你有什么办法 亲爱的 |
[06:03] | 河虾派 | |
[06:08] | 诺拉音乐节 | |
[06:13] | 《孙子兵法》 | |
[06:20] | It appears I’m unable to enter. | 看样子我是进不去了 |
[06:22] | So is every other vampire. | 其他吸血鬼也进不来 |
[06:25] | I put the lease in my neighbor’s name, compelled her to forget. | 我在房契上写了邻居的名字 并催眠她忘记 |
[06:28] | I can go get her and have her invite you in. | 我可以去找她 让她请你进来 |
[06:30] | No. You were wise to take precautions. | 不用 你这么谨慎很明智 |
[06:32] | No one should be invited in, not even me. | 不该邀请别人进来 我也不行 |
[06:37] | I only came to see that you were safe. | 我只是过来确保你的安全 |
[06:39] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[06:42] | I haven’t had the chance to tell you how sorry I am about Finn. | 我还没跟你说 芬恩的死 请节哀 |
[06:49] | Losing a sibling is awful. | 失去兄弟姐妹是很痛心的事 |
[06:51] | Yes. Well, I’ll find solace when Lucien is dead. | 等卢西安死了 我就会得以慰藉 |
[06:55] | And what about Aurora? | 奥罗拉呢 |
[06:58] | It’s bad enough that Lucien’s bite could kill you. | 卢西安可能会咬死你 已经够糟了 |
[07:00] | By now, she could be just as powerful, | 到如今 她可能也变得同样强大 |
[07:01] | and if you still harbor feelings for her… | 如果你还对她余情未了 |
[07:03] | I don’t care about Aurora. | 我不在乎奥罗拉 |
[07:06] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[07:09] | But then, you’ve made your feelings perfectly clear. | 不过 你已经表明划清界限了 |
[08:08] | Hello, Nik. | 你好 尼克 |
[08:12] | Not bad. | 身手不错啊 |
[08:15] | Perhaps I’ll return the favor. | 该我还手了 |
[08:25] | Do you see now, old friend? | 现在明白了吧 老朋友 |
[08:27] | You cannot beat me. | 你打不过我 |
[08:29] | Defeated at the hands of a stable boy? | 被一个马夫打败吗 |
[08:33] | I sincerely doubt it. | 别做梦了 |
[08:37] | I’ll have my moment. | 以后再收拾你 |
[08:39] | Yet, you still have a role to play | 你现在还不能死 |
[08:41] | in the prophecy I aim to fulfill. | 我还有预言要完成呢 |
[08:45] | You’re gonna help me get Elijah. | 我要利用你来对付以利亚 |
[08:58] | I’m not gonna let you hurt my brother. | 我不会让你伤害我哥 |
[09:01] | Sadly, you don’t have a choice. | 可惜 你别无选择 |
[09:41] | Try to remember. | 好好回想一下 |
[09:42] | Your spirit was trapped with the Ancestors. | 你的灵魂曾与先祖们困在一起 |
[09:44] | Did they say anything? | 他们说过什么吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, well, it’s hard to recall what anyone is saying | 有人飞来一脚 踹在你脸上时 |
[09:48] | when there’s a boot in your face. | 很难想起别人说了什么 |
[09:51] | Imagine when Davina brought you back. | 想像一下达维娜将你复活时 |
[09:53] | Did you hear voices, spells, chants? | 你有听见声音 咒语 圣歌吗 |
[09:56] | – I don’t know. A threat? – There wasn’t any talk. | -我也不清楚 有威胁吗 -没人跟我说话 |
[09:59] | All right, they hate me because I’m a Mikaelson. | 因为我是迈克尔森 所以他们恨我 |
[10:01] | What’s the point of these questions? | 问这些问题有什么意义吗 |
[10:07] | The Ancestors made a deal with Lucien. | 先祖们跟卢西安达成了协议 |
[10:10] | That’s an act of war. | 那是挑起战争的行为 |
[10:12] | Now they’re coming after Kol. | 现在他们要对付科尔了 |
[10:14] | If I knew why, then maybe I could convince them | 如果我能弄清原因 也许可以说服他们 |
[10:16] | that’s there’s a better way. | 还有更好的办法 |
[10:17] | Maybe I could talk some sense into ’em. | 也许我能劝劝他们 |
[10:19] | You make them sound like they’re a committee of sort. | 你把他们说得像委员会之类 |
[10:21] | Reasonable people. | 都是讲理之人似的 |
[10:22] | The dead were once the living. | 这些已死之人曾经活过 |
[10:25] | All the living really want to do | 所有活人都想 |
[10:26] | is avoid trouble and protect their own. | 避开祸端 明哲保身 |
[10:32] | I remember coming to Music Days when I was a kid. | 我记得小时候来过音乐节 |
[10:34] | I-I remember all the covens gathering together. | 巫师们会聚在一起 |
[10:37] | And no matter what your beef was with somebody else, | 不管你跟谁有什么过节 |
[10:39] | well, that one day it was all good. | 那一天大家都和睦相处 |
[10:42] | And you could feel the presence | 你能感觉到 |
[10:44] | of all those that came before. | 那些巫师灵魂的存在 |
[10:45] | You could feel ’em watching. | 感觉到他们在注视 |
[10:47] | Peaceful. | 一片祥和 |
[10:49] | Now, ever since vampires took over this city, | 自从吸血鬼统治了这座城市 |
[10:51] | those same spirits have been restless. | 那些灵魂便无法安宁下来 |
[10:54] | And the covens will never know peace | 只要迈克尔森一家在这里一天 |
[10:55] | with the Mikaelsons living here. | 巫师团就无法得以安宁 |
[10:56] | Now, my guess is the Ancestors see Lucien as a weapon. | 我猜先祖们把卢西安当做武器 |
[11:01] | Use him on vampires, right? | 利用他对付吸血鬼 |
[11:03] | Use him on the family that begot them. | 利用他对付那个招惹了他们的家族 |
[11:06] | And if we’re gonna stop that, | 如果我们要阻止这一切 |
[11:08] | somebody’s gotta convince the Ancestors there’s a better way. | 就必须有人去说服先祖们还有更好的办法 |
[11:12] | – Why would you ever help me? – This isn’t about you. | -你为什么愿意帮我 -跟你无关 |
[11:15] | It’s about Davina. | 我是在帮达维娜 |
[11:18] | I figure I owe her that much. | 我觉得这是我欠她的 |
[11:27] | Where we are? We are out of time. | 进展如何了 我们没时间了 |
[11:29] | A sigil is a complicated magical symbol, | 魔符是一个极其复杂的魔法符号 |
[11:32] | weaponized and condensed to its most potent form. | 将强大的法力武器化 集聚成最强的形式 |
[11:35] | If I combine the right elements | 如果我能将正确的元素结合起来 |
[11:36] | we’ll have a chance at stopping Lucien, | 我们就有机会阻止卢西安 |
[11:38] | and if I don’t… | 如果不能 |
[11:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | – It’s Klaus– Lucien has him. – Freya! Invite her in. | -是克劳斯 卢西安抓到他了 -弗雷娅 让她进来 |
[11:49] | Yeah, come in, you’re invited. | 好 来吧 我邀请你进来 |
[11:54] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生什么了 |
[11:57] | Lucien ambushed him. | 卢西安偷袭了他 |
[11:58] | He knocked him around like it was nothing. | 轻而易举就打败了他 |
[12:00] | Did he bite him? | 他咬他了吗 |
[12:01] | No. I think he wanted him alive. | 没有 我觉得他是想留活口 |
[12:03] | I followed them. | 我跟踪了他们 |
[12:04] | Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse. | 卢西安将克劳斯带回了他的顶层公寓 |
[12:11] | Lucien is demanding my presence at the Whiskey Cask. | 卢西安要我去威士忌小酒吧 |
[12:15] | Alone and immediately. | 立即独身前往 |
[12:19] | He says if I delay, Niklaus will die. | 他说如果我推迟 尼克劳斯就会死 |
[12:31] | That does look uncomfortable. | 看起来确实很不舒服 |
[12:35] | Is it too tight? | 绑得太紧了吗 |
[12:36] | No, I think it fits just fine. | 不 我觉得刚刚好 |
[12:38] | Those chains and that wood | 那些铁链和木棍 |
[12:39] | were crafted by Ancient Egyptians | 是古埃及人打造的 |
[12:41] | keen on suppressing all sorts of evil. | 专门用来压制各种恶魔 |
[12:44] | Nothing supernatural can escape. | 一切超自然生物都无法逃脱 |
[12:47] | Not even you. | 甚至是你 |
[12:49] | You see, I’ve been stockpiling | 你看 我已经收藏 |
[12:51] | such items for a long, long time. | 这个东西很久很久了 |
[12:55] | planning this moment for centuries. | 为了这一刻准备了几个世纪 |
[12:59] | Tell me, how does it feel, | 告诉我 你现在做何感想 |
[13:01] | knowing you’ve been outdone by your better? | 在你被更高级的存在打败之后 |
[13:04] | You think you’re my better? | 你觉得你比我高级 |
[13:08] | I think your upgrade has infected your head, | 我觉得是你的升级搅乱了你的思维 |
[13:11] | made you as delusional as her. | 让你变的和她一样痴心妄想 |
[13:13] | At least now you’re truly a pair. | 至少现在你们很适合对方了 |
[13:15] | I’ll be sure to scatter both your ashes | 我一定会把你们俩的骨灰 |
[13:16] | in the same patch of bog. | 放在一个罐子里 |
[13:20] | – Is that a hint of fear in his voice? – Yeah. | -他是声音里是不是有点恐惧 -有 |
[13:22] | Usually your taunts and threats are so much more convincing. | 以前你的嘲弄威胁好像更有说服力一些呢 |
[13:27] | I think he’s beaten, my darling. | 我觉得他已经被打败了 亲爱的 |
[13:32] | Just not yet broken. | 只是还没完全崩溃 |
[13:35] | But then we’re just getting started. | 不过 我们才刚刚开始而已 |
[13:38] | All I have to do… | 我只要 |
[13:40] | is take this | 喝下这个 |
[13:43] | and then I too shall be your better. | 也将成为比你更高级的存在 |
[13:48] | Have you any idea what torment you’ll endure then | 你知道在那之后你将遭受怎样的痛苦吗 |
[13:51] | for what you did to my brother… | 因为你对我哥哥 和我 |
[13:55] | …and to me? | 所做的一切 |
[14:02] | I will take | 亲手 |
[14:04] | such exquisite joy | 杀掉你 |
[14:08] | in killing you myself. | 对我是怎样一种超凡的享受 |
[14:12] | Well, clearly, you two have much to discuss. | 看来你们俩有很多话要聊了 |
[14:16] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 允许我失陪 |
[14:18] | I have business elsewhere. | 我还有别的事要做 |
[14:29] | Now, darling, | 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | you may have your fun. | 你好好玩 |
[14:34] | But please keep Nik alive. | 但别杀了尼克 |
[14:36] | I would so hate to miss his death. | 我可不想错过他的死亡 |
[14:54] | Are you seriously going out there? | 你真的要出去吗 |
[14:56] | I’m seriously going out there. | 我真的要出去 |
[14:58] | Elijah, the whole point of putting the deed to the compound | 以利亚 把房契转到弗雷娅名下的意义 |
[15:01] | in Freya’s name was to make this place impenetrable. | 就在于让这里无人能进入 |
[15:03] | Now you’re gonna pick a fight with a guy who can kill you? | 现在你却要去和一个无法战胜的敌人战斗 |
[15:06] | Yes, when you put it that way… | 你这样说出来 |
[15:09] | it does sound a little reckless. | 听着确实有点鲁莽 |
[15:11] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[15:15] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[15:25] | All right, I know you’re listening to me. | 好的 我知道你在听我讲话 |
[15:28] | You wanted me to be the regent of the nine covens. | 你们要我当九大巫师团的摄政者 |
[15:31] | You believed that I could lead our people. | 你们相信我能领导我们的族人 |
[15:34] | But how am I supposed to be a leader | 但你们把我当木偶似的 |
[15:35] | when you keep jerking me around like I’m a damn puppet | 玩的团团转 我又怎么能当好 |
[15:38] | or something? | 这个领导 |
[15:40] | I need you to talk to me. | 我需要和你们交流 |
[15:49] | They won’t answer you. | 他们不会回应你的 |
[15:53] | Van Nguyen. | 凡阮 |
[15:56] | All grown up, I see. | 长大了啊 |
[15:59] | Not that it matters, man. | 虽然无所谓 |
[16:00] | This ain’t got nothing to do with you. | 但这事和你无关 |
[16:02] | Actually, it does. | 事实上 有关 |
[16:04] | See, my mom’s one of the Ancestors now. | 我妈妈现在也是祖先的一员了 |
[16:07] | Dead, thanks to your friend Davina. | 死掉了 托你朋友达维娜的福 |
[16:10] | You know, the traitor you’ve been sneaking around with | 就是那个被流放后你还和她 |
[16:12] | even though she was shunned? | 来往密切的叛徒 |
[16:13] | Some regent you turned out to be. | 你可真是个好摄政者啊 |
[16:16] | No wonder the Ancestors want you out. | 怪不得祖先们不要你了 |
[16:18] | Oh, so, you speak for the Ancestors now, is that it? | 所以现在你成了祖先们的代言人了是吗 |
[16:21] | Why don’t you ask the Ancestors why they trust Lucien Castle, | 你怎么不问问祖先们怎么和卢西安·卡斯尔 |
[16:24] | a vampire who’s done nothing but lie and kill ever since | 一个自从来到新奥尔良就只带来了 |
[16:26] | he set foot in New Orleans. | 谎言和杀戮的吸血鬼 |
[16:27] | He killed a Mikaelson, which is more than you ever did. | 他杀死了一个迈克尔森 比你强多了 |
[16:29] | Come on, man, I’m trying to keep the peace. | 拜托 我是为了和平 |
[16:31] | And what the Ancestors want to do will start a war. | 祖先们这是在挑起战争 |
[16:33] | A war that the covens are gonna win, thanks to me. | 一场巫师团胜券在握的战争 多亏了我 |
[16:39] | Your time as regent is over. | 你的摄政时代结束了 |
[16:41] | The witches are gonna take back the city. | 女巫要重新夺回这座城市 |
[16:43] | Step one: new management. | 第一步 更新领导层 |
[16:47] | Passus doulè trèt… | [咒语] |
[16:52] | So… | 所以 |
[16:53] | starting now, | 从现在开始 |
[16:55] | I’m the regent! | 我是摄政者 |
[16:59] | I wonder, when you decided to brick me into that dreadful tomb, | 我想知道 当你决定把我关进那个水泥坟墓时 |
[17:02] | did it ever occur to you that our roles | 有没有想过也许那天 |
[17:04] | might one day be reversed? | 我们的角色会互换 |
[17:07] | We both know that I buried you alive | 你我都清楚我把你活埋 |
[17:11] | because I could not bring myself to kill you. | 是因为我无法亲手杀死你 |
[17:14] | No doubt you intended to free me | 我相信过一段时间 |
[17:16] | after a suitable period of time. | 你还打算放我出来的 |
[17:17] | In fact, my methods were not unlike Tristan’s, after all. | 事实上 我的方式和特里斯坦也别无二致 |
[17:20] | Did he not hide you away | 他不是也曾把你 |
[17:22] | in a mountain monastery? | 关在一个山中寺院吗 |
[17:25] | The truth is I still had hopes for us. | 事实是我觉得我们还有可能 |
[17:33] | Your affections for me must run deep, indeed. | 你对我的感情肯定很深 |
[17:38] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[17:39] | if I were to kiss you now, | 如果我现在吻你 |
[17:42] | would you feel those affections stir? | 它会一发而不可收拾吗 |
[17:48] | Because I would feel nothing. | 因为我不会有任何感觉 |
[17:53] | Are you so certain? | 你确定吗 |
[17:57] | We are flames | 我们是烈焰 |
[17:59] | in the darkness of each other’s worlds. | 在对方世界中的黑暗里燃烧 |
[18:02] | We burn brighter together than we ever did alone. | 我们在一起的火焰比分开时灼热许多 |
[18:10] | And I would forgive everything | 我能原谅你所做的一切 |
[18:14] | if you would only forgive me, | 只要你能原谅我 |
[18:16] | my love. | 亲爱的 |
[18:25] | Wow, you really are quite desperate, aren’t you? | 你真的这么绝望了吗 |
[18:30] | I mean, it’s quite pathetic, | 简直可悲 |
[18:31] | seeing you resort to this failed seduction. | 看着你沦落到进行徒劳的色诱 |
[18:34] | I mean, it’s comical, even. | 甚至可笑 |
[18:35] | And yet you would entertain Lucien’s brazen advances? | 但你就能相信卢西安无耻的表白 |
[18:38] | – Well… – Do you really think you could ever love that imbecile? | -这个 -你真以为你能爱上那白痴吗 |
[18:43] | Poor, sweet Lucien. | 可怜的卢西安 |
[18:46] | After all these years he still remains such a dedicated suitor. | 这么多年了 他还在坚持追求我 |
[18:50] | Such a shame I’ll never see him | 真可惜我一直 |
[18:52] | as more than a means to an end. | 都只是利用他而已 |
[18:54] | But if he wants to save my brother | 但是如果他想要救出我兄弟 |
[18:56] | in a bid to win my heart, why shouldn’t I let him? | 从而赢得我的心 为什么要阻止他呢 |
[18:59] | Wouldn’t be the first of his gifts I’ve accepted. | 反正这也不是我从他那收到的第一份礼物 |
[19:02] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[19:07] | he gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[19:09] | The means to remake myself. | 重新塑造自我 |
[19:11] | So that I might become a creature of such pure | 它能让我变成纯正血统 |
[19:13] | and unbridled power | 以及拥有强大的力量 |
[19:15] | that I can kill even you. | 甚至能够杀死你 |
[19:19] | Whatever has passed between us, | 无论我们过去有何恩怨 |
[19:22] | whatever hatred | 无论什么样的仇恨 |
[19:24] | you’re holding on to, | 你无法释怀 |
[19:25] | in me you see the kindred you have always longed for. | 我是你一直以来渴望已久的同类 |
[19:29] | To spend an eternity without me– | 没有我的永生 |
[19:32] | it would be a curse your frail heart could not endure. | 是你无法承受的诅咒 |
[19:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:38] | You see, Nik, | 是这样 尼克 |
[19:39] | whatever terrors may await me | 无论在我永生的岁月里 |
[19:40] | in the endless time to come | 会多少可怕的事在等着我 |
[19:42] | pale in comparison to the joy I will take in ending you. | 都敌不过我亲手杀死你的喜悦 |
[19:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:34] | Such a treat, being in New Orleans this time of year. | 这个时节的新奥尔良总是很棒 |
[20:42] | But, alas,for all today’s talents, | 但在今天的众多艺人中 |
[20:45] | nothing quite compares with watching Ella and Louis perform live. | 谁都比不上埃拉和卢修斯的现场表演 |
[20:49] | Yes, what a wonderful world that was. | 没错 那确实是个美好的世界 |
[20:52] | Give me my brother | 把我弟弟交出来 |
[20:54] | before your world becomes significantly less wonderful. | 不然你的世界就要变得糟糕透顶了 |
[20:58] | I’m afraid I need something from you first. | 恐怕我们需要先做点交换 |
[21:00] | A brother for a brother, as it were. | 用兄弟换兄弟 |
[21:02] | Let me guess, your fantasy sweetheart | 我猜猜 你臆想的女朋友 |
[21:04] | wants her beloved Tristan back. | 想要找回她亲爱的特里斯坦 |
[21:06] | Hmm. Or your death, | 或者你的死亡 |
[21:08] | to relieve his suffering. | 来缓解他的痛苦 |
[21:09] | So, either tell me how to find him | 所以你可以告诉我怎么找到他 |
[21:13] | or I’ll kill you. | 或者被我杀死 |
[21:18] | Darling, how would you like to watch me burn? | 亲爱的 你想看我被烧死吗 |
[21:22] | That way you have the thrill of watching me rise | 这样你就可以看着我 |
[21:24] | from the ashes like a phoenix, reborn. | 像凤凰一样从灰烬中重生 |
[21:27] | A lovely image. | 真是美好的景象 |
[21:28] | But I think you might ruin Lucien’s carpet. | 但是我想那样你会毁掉卢西安的地毯 |
[21:31] | Wouldn’t you rather torture me a bit more | 难道你不想在结束自己前 |
[21:33] | before you end yourself? | 再多折磨我一会了吗 |
[21:34] | Are you stalling me? | 你是在拖延我吗 |
[21:36] | Perhaps plotting some strategy for escape? | 也许在谋划着怎么逃脱 |
[21:39] | But even if you got free, what then? Kill me? | 但就算你逃脱了又怎么样呢 杀了我吗 |
[21:42] | Enact the serum, make me into Lucien’s equal? | 使浆液生效 让我变得和卢西安一样吗 |
[21:46] | Not the wisest strategy for your survival. | 这对你求生很不利啊 |
[21:50] | Is this what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[21:52] | You do realize that becoming like him | 你知道变成和他一样的话 |
[21:54] | will only add to your already substantial misery. | 只会增加你现在已有的痛苦和折磨 |
[21:58] | Lucien cannot save you from yourself, | 卢西安不能从你自己手中拯救你 |
[22:01] | nor could Tristan, nor could I, | 特里斯坦不能 |
[22:03] | for that matter. | 我也不能 |
[22:05] | You’ve spent centuries trying to cure your madness, | 你花了几个世纪试图治愈你的疯狂 |
[22:09] | and yet you’re still no closer. | 但是却毫无进展 |
[22:11] | You hold your wicked tongue | 你给我闭上嘴 |
[22:13] | or I shall pluck it from your wicked skull. | 不然我就把你的舌头拔下来 |
[22:15] | Yes! More threats. So go on then. | 很好 继续威胁我 继续 |
[22:18] | Tear me apart a bit at a time. | 慢慢地折磨我 |
[22:22] | I may die by day’s end, | 我也许活不过今晚 |
[22:23] | but you will live forever, | 而你却会永生 |
[22:25] | unloved, pathetic. | 永远没人爱的可怜虫 |
[22:28] | Your life a perpetual slog of soul-crushing despair | 你的人生将永远充斥着破碎的绝望 |
[22:33] | and you unable to end it. | 而你却无法终结它 |
[22:36] | Talking, talking, all this talking. | 长篇大论 你就会逞口舌之快 |
[22:41] | Well, if I’m to suffer through it, | 如果我必须要受这样的折磨 |
[22:44] | so should you. | 你也应该 |
[22:57] | Here’s the problem: | 有一个问题 |
[22:57] | I haven’t been invited into Lucien’s penthouse. | 我没有被邀请进入卢西安的顶层公寓 |
[22:59] | So you can wave your dark objects in the foyer, | 那你可以在大厅你使用魔法 |
[23:01] | and I’ll do all the dirty work. | 打架的事就交给我好了 |
[23:08] | Hey. Are you up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:10] | What if I’m a liability? | 如果我拖后腿怎么办 |
[23:11] | I’ve been training, so I can punch a bag, | 我一直在训练 好让我能打打沙袋 |
[23:13] | but in a real fight? | 但这是真实的打斗 |
[23:14] | Cami, here’s the thing about being afraid. | 卡米 你要知道 关于恐惧 |
[23:17] | If you have to do the thing that you’re afraid of, | 如果你要去做自己害怕的事情 |
[23:19] | then all this fear is for nothing. | 那无论你多么恐惧都是无用的 |
[23:21] | Either turn it into anger or leave it at the door. | 所以要么转化成愤怒 要么就抛之脑后 |
[23:23] | But either way, you control your emotions. | 但无论如何 你来控制你自己的情绪 |
[23:29] | Which means you’re already one step ahead of Aurora. | 那就意味着你已经领先奥罗拉很多了 |
[23:36] | 布伦南药店 处方药 | |
[23:37] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[23:44] | Elijah, | 以利亚 |
[23:46] | I’ve asked you a rather important question. | 我刚才问了你很重要的问题 |
[23:49] | Given our current circumstance, | 考虑到我们现在的情况 |
[23:50] | 诺拉音乐节 | |
[23:50] | you’d be wise not to test my patience. | 你最好不要考验我的耐心 |
[23:53] | So… | 那么 |
[23:56] | Tristan’s resting place… | 特里斯坦被关押的地方是 |
[23:58] | You carefully craft yourself into this abomination | 你花费了这么大的力气把自己变成这样 |
[24:01] | purely to become… | 就为了当 |
[24:04] | …an errand boy to that banshee? | 那个疯女人的跑腿小弟吗 |
[24:08] | Oh, you Mikaelsons. | 迈克尔森家族 |
[24:11] | Your arrogance truly knows no bounds. | 你们的傲慢真是没有边界 |
[24:14] | Do I need to remind you | 还需要我再提醒你一遍 |
[24:16] | the prophecy is on my side? | 那个预言对我有利吗 |
[24:19] | Your family is doomed. | 你们家族完蛋了 |
[24:21] | So if you’ll give me Tristan’s location, | 所以如果你给我特里斯坦的位置 |
[24:23] | at least I could make your death quick. | 至少我还能让你死得痛快一点 |
[24:25] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[24:29] | But, you know, Lucien, | 但是 卢西安 |
[24:31] | the thing is that I suspect | 问题在于 我怀疑 |
[24:35] | you don’t even really care. | 你并不在乎他在哪 |
[24:43] | I never really liked him. | 我一直不喜欢他 |
[24:47] | But at least I can tell Aurora I tried. | 但至少我可以告诉奥罗拉我问过你了 |
[25:04] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们的情况会变好的 |
[25:06] | We’ve already made it through so much. | 我们已经克服了这么多困难 |
[25:08] | Once we deal with the ancestors, | 只要搞定祖先们 |
[25:09] | we’ll have that date you wanted. | 就可以如你所愿地约会了 |
[25:41] | You said that magic doesn’t work in here. | 你说这里不受魔法影响的 |
[25:43] | The Ancestors are breaking through the spell. | 先祖们在破坏那个咒语 |
[25:45] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[25:48] | Sorry to interrupt date night. | 打扰你们的约会了 |
[25:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:51] | I’m preventing a bloodbath in the middle of my city, | 阻止他即将血洗我的城市 |
[25:53] | and I’m freeing you up to help Vincent. | 正好你也可以去救文森特了 |
[25:55] | He’s in trouble at the cemetery. Go. | 他在墓地遇到麻烦了 快去 |
[25:57] | I’ll clear this place out. | 我会清场 |
[26:04] | You give me my brother. | 交出我弟弟 |
[26:09] | I won’t ask you again. | 这是我最后一遍要求 |
[26:10] | Please, Elijah. | 拜托 以利亚 |
[26:13] | Know when you’re beaten. | 该认输时要认输 |
[26:30] | Oh. That looks like it hurts. | 哎呀 看上去挺疼的 |
[26:33] | That’s what I was going for. | 正合我意 |
[26:35] | What… did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[26:38] | The Sigil will bind you, | 魔印会困住你 |
[26:41] | weaken you. | 削弱你 |
[26:42] | The boiling blood I added myself. | 我还自己加了血液沸腾的效果 |
[26:46] | Maybe I can’t kill you, | 也许我杀不了你 |
[26:48] | but I can make you wish you were dead. | 但是我可以让你生不如死 |
[26:55] | That’s it? Nothing more to say? | 就这样了 没话说了 |
[26:59] | No more taunts tripping from your tongue? | 说不出嘲笑的言辞了吗 |
[27:02] | Well, then I suppose it’s time I finish this. | 那我大概可以完成这事了 |
[27:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:09] | I’m gonna drive this into my heart, | 我会把这个插进自己的心脏 |
[27:11] | die, and be reborn. | 完成死后重生 |
[27:14] | And then, with the aid of my newfound power… | 然后等我获得了新力量 |
[27:19] | …I’m going to silence you permanently. | 我会让你永远沉默 |
[27:32] | Well, it appears we have company. | 看来有人来了 |
[27:44] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[27:47] | This day just gets better and better. | 今天真是越来越好玩了 |
[27:58] | Cami, it’s been a while. | 卡米 好久不见 |
[27:59] | How’s vampirism treating you? | 吸血鬼的日子过得如何 |
[28:02] | As a matter of fact, I’m enjoying it. | 事实上 我很享受 |
[28:04] | That’s why I’m here, to express my gratitude. | 所以我来向你表达感谢之情了 |
[28:09] | Ooh, you cheeky little minx. | 你这厚脸皮的小坏蛋 |
[28:12] | Have you come to have a go at me? | 你不是试着对付过我吗 |
[28:13] | Get out of here, Camille! | 快走 卡米尔 |
[28:14] | Shut up, Nik. | 闭嘴 尼克 |
[28:15] | This is between us girls. | 这是我们女人之间的事 |
[28:17] | Though I suppose I will let you | 不过我会让你听听 |
[28:18] | listen to her cries as I tear off | 我像扯美丽的小蝴蝶翅膀一样 |
[28:20] | her limbs like the wings of pretty little butterfly. | 扯下她的肋骨时 她的惨叫 |
[28:23] | I’d like to see you try. | 你试试看 |
[28:24] | Ooh! You’re brandishing your antiques at me. | 你对我挥舞起你的古董了 |
[28:28] | I suppose I would be scared | 要是你速度够快 |
[28:29] | if I thought you were quick enough to use them. | 我还真会害怕呢 |
[28:33] | You really did not think this through, did you? | 你事先没考虑清楚吧 |
[28:37] | Actually, we did. | 其实我们想好了 |
[28:45] | Stop! | 不要 |
[28:48] | She drank the serum. | 她喝了那份浆液 |
[29:14] | That should help. | 这样应该会有用的 |
[29:17] | I suggest you drink up, | 你最好快喝掉 |
[29:18] | before you do something you’ll regret. | 免得做出什么让自己后悔的事情 |
[29:38] | Davina! No! | 达维娜 住手 |
[29:40] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[29:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:42] | That is a very dangerous spell, | 这是个很危险的咒语 |
[29:45] | courtesy of your old friend Van Nguyen. | 你的老朋友凡阮干的好事 |
[29:48] | The Ancestors made him regent. | 先祖们让他做了摄政者 |
[29:50] | And they’re about to make their move. | 他们就要行动了 |
[29:53] | They’re coming after Kol next. | 他们下一步要对付科尔 |
[29:55] | Once all six candles are lit, | 一旦六支蜡烛都点亮 |
[29:57] | we can kiss our neutral zone good-bye. | 我们就永远告别中立空间了 |
[29:58] | If they get to Kol, he won’t be able to control himself. | 如果他们控制了科尔 他就无法控制自己了 |
[30:01] | We need to stop this now. | 我们得赶快阻止这一切 |
[30:02] | Davina, I don’t have access to the Ancestors’ power anymore. | 达维娜 我现在没有先祖们的力量了 |
[30:05] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[30:07] | But we can channel each other. | 但我们可以连联接力量 |
[30:27] | Thanks for the appetizer, mate. | 谢谢给我血喝 朋友 |
[30:29] | Now I best be on my way. | 现在我最好赶快走 |
[30:30] | Oh, I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你走 |
[30:32] | My family is under attack. | 我家人被袭击了 |
[30:33] | Davina might be in trouble. | 达维娜可能会有危险 |
[30:34] | I am not letting you anywhere near her. | 我不会让你靠近她 |
[30:36] | All right? Not while you’re like this. | 你现在这种状态不行 懂吗 |
[30:44] | Listen to me, Kol. All right? | 听我说好吗 科尔 |
[30:45] | I never much liked you on a good day, | 你正常时 我就不太喜欢你 |
[30:47] | but you are clearly not yourself. | 而你现在显然不是你自己了 |
[30:49] | Tell me you can’t feel that. | 别告诉我你没感觉到 |
[30:58] | The Ancestors are doing this to you, and they’re not gonna stop. | 是先祖们让你变成这样 他们不会停手 |
[31:01] | All right, you have to get out of this city, | 你得出城 |
[31:03] | somewhere where they can’t reach you. | 离开他们的控制范围 |
[31:04] | The longer you stay, the more dangerous you are to everyone. | 你在这里待得越久 对大家越危险 |
[31:09] | Including Davina. | 包括达维娜 |
[31:31] | You have to believe me, Marcel. | 你得相信我 马塞尔 |
[31:34] | I would never, | 我绝对不会 |
[31:37] | never hurt Davina. | 不会伤害达维娜 |
[31:40] | If that’s true, then do the right thing. | 如果是这样 那就做出正确的选择 |
[31:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[31:47] | And don’t come back. | 不要回来 |
[31:57] | 诺拉音乐节 | |
[32:14] | Well, I admit, Freya, | 我承认 弗雷娅 |
[32:15] | this is a truly valiant effort. | 这真是勇气可嘉啊 |
[32:18] | Inspired, I assume, by your grief over Finn’s demise? | 也许是对芬恩逝世的悲伤激励了你 |
[32:22] | Pop goes the weasel! | 你打地鼠呢 |
[32:25] | A rather potent aneurysm spell. | 都被你的咒语打出脑动脉瘤了 |
[32:28] | You never fail to impress. | 你总是这么厉害 |
[32:30] | Oh, I have all kinds of tricks. | 我还有很多招数呢 |
[32:34] | We even brought an audience to enjoy the show. | 我们甚至带了一群观众来看好戏 |
[32:39] | Oh, come now, my darling sister. | 开始吧 亲爱的姐姐 |
[32:41] | The Strix are the show. Well, the first act. | 斯特里克斯就是这场戏的主角 是第一幕 |
[32:44] | Act two, Lucien’s buried beneath 1,000 tons of cement. | 第二幕 卢西安被埋在一千吨的水泥底下 |
[32:47] | Act three– spoiler alert– | 第三幕 剧透一下 |
[32:50] | you’re a parking lot. | 你埋在停车场下面 |
[32:52] | Oh, even after 1,000 years, | 即使一千年过去了 |
[32:54] | you’ve never managed to curb your hubris. | 你从来都无法控制住你的狂妄自大 |
[32:56] | You still wander through a smog of your own self-importance. | 你仍然漫游在自己妄自尊大的迷雾里 |
[33:02] | I can kill anything. | 我能杀死任何东西 |
[33:03] | Even them. Even you. | 甚至是他们 甚至是你 |
[33:06] | And since the Ancestors have made me their champion, | 既然先祖们让我变成他们的战士 |
[33:13] | they will not allow me to be detained. | 他们绝不允许我被困住 |
[33:30] | Nik, what a conundrum. | 尼克 真是一个难题 |
[33:32] | Mother of your child over here, | 你孩子的母亲在那边 |
[33:35] | woman of your dreams over here. | 而你的梦中情人在另一边 |
[33:40] | Which one should I kill first? | 我应该先杀谁 |
[33:42] | I’m the one who betrayed you. | 我才是背叛你的人 |
[33:44] | I’m the one you hate. | 我才是你痛恨的人 |
[33:46] | And they’re the ones you care for. | 而且她们是你关心的人 |
[33:48] | So what a pleasure for me to watch | 所以我当着你的面把她们撕碎 |
[33:49] | your face as I rip them apart. | 简直是一种享受啊 |
[33:52] | Hey. I’m right here, ready and waiting. | 我就这儿 已经做好准备 |
[33:56] | Oh, Cami, the hero was never a good look on you. | 卡米 充当英雄真不适合你 |
[33:59] | Trembling and helpless is more your style. | 无助 瑟瑟发抖才更像你 |
[34:08] | Cami, did Nik ever mention to you what happens | 卡米 尼克有没有对你讲过 |
[34:10] | when a vampire goes into a room without being invited? | 吸血鬼进入未被邀请的房间会发生什么 |
[34:17] | Aurora! | 奥罗拉 |
[34:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:37] | Is that the best you got? | 你就只有这点能耐吗 |
[34:46] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[34:48] | Hush, Nik! Don’t make her final moments any worse | 安静点 尼克 别让她在最后的时刻 |
[34:50] | than they need to be! | 变得更惨 |
[35:15] | Darling, I almost feel sorry for you. | 亲爱的 我还真有点为你难过呢 |
[35:19] | Blinded by love as I once was, | 像我曾经被爱情蒙蔽一样 |
[35:21] | ready to give everything, even your life, for one who is | 准备牺牲所有 甚至是生命 而为了一个 |
[35:24] | and always will be unworthy. | 永远都不值得你这样做的人 |
[35:35] | Cami, now. | 卡米 动手 |
[35:48] | Good night, sunshine. | 晚安 小美人 |
[36:17] | Where’s Kol? Is he okay? | 科尔在哪儿 他还好吗 |
[36:20] | He’s gone, D. | 他走了 小达 |
[36:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为何 |
[36:24] | I-I stopped Van’s spell. It’s safe for him here now. | 我阻止了凡的咒语 现在他在这里是安全的 |
[36:26] | But it’s not a permanent solution. | 但那不是永久之计 |
[36:29] | You’ll find one. I know you will. | 你会找到的 我知道你会 |
[36:31] | But until then, | 但在那之前 |
[36:32] | Kol had to leave to keep you safe. | 科尔必须离开才能确保你的安全 |
[36:37] | No. | 不 |
[36:39] | Listen, I have known the guy for almost two centuries, | 听着 我认识他几乎已经有两个世纪了 |
[36:43] | and this is the first time that he has ever done the right thing. | 这是他第一次做了正确的选择 |
[36:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:07] | 达维娜 | |
[37:13] | 即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线 | |
[37:37] | 即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线 | |
[37:51] | 即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线 | |
[38:25] | Do you really think you could ever love that imbecile? | 你真以为你能爱上那个蠢货吗 |
[38:28] | Aw. Poor, sweet Lucien. | 可怜的卢西安 |
[38:32] | After all this time, he remains such a dedicated suitor. | 这么多年了 他还在坚持追求我 |
[38:37] | Such a shame I’ll never see him as more than a means to an end. | 真可惜我一直都只是利用他而已 |
[38:48] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[38:49] | And it only took you the better part of a day. | 而且只花了你大半天的时间 |
[38:52] | Do you want the chains back on? | 你想把链条重新戴上吗 |
[38:54] | You’d be doing us all a marvelous favor. | 那就帮了我们一个大忙了 |
[38:55] | Perhaps you could fasten something to his mouth. | 或许你可以用什么东西堵住他的嘴 |
[38:57] | Aurora’s still out cold. | 奥罗拉仍然没有知觉 |
[38:59] | What are the chances of keeping her that way? | 让她维持那种状态有多大的可能性 |
[39:01] | Oh, my spell will keep her down long enough to use the serum | 我的咒语能让她长时间处于昏迷状态 |
[39:04] | in her blood to figure out | 利用她的血液里使的血清 |
[39:06] | how to kill both her and Lucien. | 找到杀死她和卢西安的方法 |
[39:07] | I must say, I’m rather looking forward to it. | 我必须说 我可是相当期待 |
[39:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:13] | I suppose I ought to be thanking you as well. | 我想我也应该感谢你 |
[39:16] | You can thank me in diaper duty. | 你可以承包换尿布的活儿来感谢我 |
[39:18] | Although, while you’re on the grateful train, | 话说回来 既然你到处感谢别人 |
[39:20] | you should probably hit up Cami. | 或许你应该感谢一下卡米 |
[39:22] | I believe Camille prefers I leave her alone. | 我相信卡米尔更想我离她远点 |
[39:24] | Oh, please, Klaus. | 拜托 克劳斯 |
[39:26] | Did you see what she went through to save your ass? | 难道你没看见她为了救你遭受了什么吗 |
[39:31] | Cami may tell you that staying away is best– and maybe it is– | 卡米可能会说保持距离才是最好的 或许是 |
[39:37] | but it doesn’t stop how she feels. | 但她对你的感觉不会变 |
[40:01] | You were quite the hero today. | 你今天可真是一个大英雄 |
[40:04] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[40:05] | did I get in the way of your big, bad revenge scheme? | 我是不是阻碍了你庞大邪恶的复仇计划 |
[40:10] | You can’t come in. | 你进不来 |
[40:12] | No, of course not. You’re a vampire now. | 对 当然进不来 你现在是一个吸血鬼 |
[40:14] | The lease would be in someone else’s name. | 房契可能是用别人的姓名签的 |
[40:17] | Good night, Lucien. | 晚安 卢西安 |
[40:19] | Of course, you’d want that person close by, | 当然 你会想让那个人就在附近 |
[40:23] | in case… | 万一 |
[40:24] | a friend popped by for tea. | 一个朋友冒出来找你喝茶 |
[40:27] | Neighbors are close by. | 附近的邻居 |
[40:29] | Of course, it couldn’t just be any neighbor. | 肯定不是一个随便的邻居 |
[40:30] | It’d have to be someone whose presence was reliable. | 这个人必须能及时出现 |
[40:33] | Perhaps someone who worked from home. | 可能是一个在家里上班的人 |
[40:36] | Not Gregory on the fourth floor. He’s moving out next month. | 不是四楼的格雷戈里 他下个月就要搬出去 |
[40:39] | Or Laticia, 7-B. | 也不是七楼B号的拉蒂西娅 |
[40:40] | She’s agoraphobic. | 她是一个恐旷症患者 |
[40:44] | But… Stephanie, just down the hall… | 但是 斯蒂芬妮 就在走廊那头 |
[40:49] | You leave her alone. | 你放过她 |
[40:50] | Well, that’s going to be difficult, | 那个嘛 有点困难 |
[40:51] | seeing as I’ve already killed her. | 因为我已经把她杀了 |
[40:55] | So, you see, | 所以 你明白了吧 |
[40:56] | I can come in. | 我能进来 |