时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, one by foe, | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 |
[00:08] | and one by family. | 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | This transformed me into something new. | 将我转化为从未出现过的生物 |
[00:13] | My bite is lethal. | 被我咬就死定了 |
[00:16] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:17] | Nik stole the love of my life! | 尼克抢走了我的真爱 |
[00:19] | I do love you, you know. | 我是真的爱你 |
[00:22] | I will carry you with me. | 你将与我同在 |
[00:25] | I guess that makes me immortal. | 也就是说我也能获得永生 |
[00:28] | When Cami dies, | 当卡米死去 |
[00:29] | he will lash out at me. | 他会报复我 |
[00:31] | But I will end him. | 而我会杀死他 |
[00:33] | The Ancestors are doing this to you. | 是先祖们让你变成这样 |
[00:38] | Kol? | 科尔 |
[00:48] | 更多影视更新 | |
[01:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[01:36] | The Ancestors had a hold of me. | 先祖们控制了我 |
[01:38] | I-I was out of my head. | 我失控了 |
[01:40] | I never would’ve hurt her. | 我自己绝对不会伤害她 |
[01:43] | I tried to make it stop. | 我想停下来 |
[01:45] | I made her dagger me. | 她给我插上了匕首 |
[01:47] | Nothing worked! | 但都没用 |
[02:10] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[02:13] | I swear I did. | 我发誓 |
[02:27] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:31] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:34] | This is New Orleans. | 这里是新奥尔良 |
[02:36] | Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead, | 巫师的灵魂可以由死复生 |
[02:38] | so that is exactly what we are going to do. | 我们就要这么做 |
[02:42] | We are going to bring her back! | 我们要复活她 |
[02:59] | Did you bring it? | 东西带来了吗 |
[03:02] | Jack wrote down everything your father told him | 杰克写下了他父亲告诉他的 |
[03:03] | about the ancient werewolves. | 有关远古狼人的一切 |
[03:06] | I’ve read it. | 我看过了 |
[03:06] | I don’t think there’s anything in there | 但我觉得里面没有任何信息 |
[03:08] | that’s gonna help us kill Lucien, though. | 能帮助我们杀死卢西安 |
[03:10] | I’ll see for myself. | 我自己看 |
[03:12] | You can go. | 你走吧 |
[03:15] | Klaus, I think that we should do something about the body, | 克劳斯 我觉得我们应该处理那具遗体 |
[03:19] | about Cami. | 和卡米的后事 |
[03:21] | I know that she wanted an Irish wake. | 她想要爱尔兰式守灵仪式 |
[03:24] | I can… I can make the arrangements. | 我可以…安排一下 |
[03:26] | It doesn’t matter what she wanted! | 她想怎么样不重要了 |
[03:28] | She’s gone. | 她已经死了 |
[03:30] | There’s no time to sing dirges. | 没时间唱挽歌 |
[03:32] | We’re at war. | 我们正在打仗 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:48] | Good news, Freya, I think I found a spell | 好消息 弗雷娅 我找到了一个 |
[03:50] | that’ll draw together all the serum that Aurora took. | 可以聚集奥罗拉服下的血清的咒语 |
[03:53] | Now, it’s gonna take a little while, | 但需要一小段时间 |
[03:55] | but if I can concentrate it in her heart, | 如果我能将血清聚集到她的心脏 |
[03:56] | we can extract it with this… | 我们就可以用这个提取出来 |
[03:58] | destroy it, and make sure we ain’t got no more of these | 并毁掉血清 确保我们不会再面对 |
[04:00] | – unkillable monsters on our hands. – Good. | -杀不死的怪物了 -很好 |
[04:03] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[04:04] | I think I may have finally found a way to kill Lucien. | 我可能终于找到办法杀死卢西安了 |
[04:07] | Now, my mother once tried to end my siblings by | 我母亲曾想逆转吸血鬼始祖的咒语 |
[04:10] | reversing the original vampire spell, | 从而杀死我的弟弟妹妹们 |
[04:12] | and according to her grimoire, | 她的魔法书提到 |
[04:13] | only the witch who cast the spell could undo it. | 只有施咒的巫师才能逆转咒语 |
[04:15] | You created that serum; therefore, according to my mother, | 你创造了那种血清 所以根据我的母亲 |
[04:18] | you can turn Lucien back and then Klaus can rip his head off. | 你能将卢西安变回去 克劳斯就能扯掉他的头 |
[04:21] | Freya, it wasn’t my power that cast that spell. | 弗雷娅 施咒的魔力并非来自于我 |
[04:23] | The Ancestors used me as a conduit for some ugly magic | 先祖们把我当作通道施展邪恶的魔法 |
[04:26] | that only the spirits have access to. | 而只有他们才能解除 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[04:32] | but nobody alive can tap into that. | 没有活人可以做到 |
[04:38] | Marcel has been blowing up my phone. | 马塞尔要把我电话打烂了 |
[04:40] | All right, I’ll be back. | 行 我马上回去 |
[04:47] | Something the matter? | 有什么要紧事 |
[04:48] | I need a strand of your hair. | 我需要你的一撮头发 |
[04:49] | I’m working on an early warning system. | 我在做一个预报警系统 |
[04:51] | Lucien has all the witch Ancestors in New Orleans on his side. | 新奥尔良所有的巫师先祖们都支持卢西安 |
[04:55] | I need to know if they tried to magically interfere | 我得知道他们是不是想用魔法 |
[04:58] | with any one of you. | 干扰你们 |
[04:59] | Freya, when we said no rest for the the wicked, | 弗雷娅 我们说罪恶之人全年无休 |
[05:01] | I certainly didn’t expect you to… | 不是希望你… |
[05:02] | I’m up against centuries of dead witches | 我对抗的是几个世纪的巫师先祖 |
[05:04] | who are apparently now strong enough to reach beyond the grave | 他们现在强大到能染指活人 |
[05:07] | and shake the entire city on its foundation. | 动摇整座城市的根基 |
[05:08] | I’ll rest once I’ve sent them all running back to hell. | 一旦他们真正滚回地狱 我才能休息 |
[05:16] | Okay, we got to get her consecrated right now. | 好吧 我们现在得供奉她的遗体 |
[05:17] | If we don’t we can’t even attempt to get her back. | 如果不这么做 我们甚至没办法复活她 |
[05:19] | We can’t consecrate her! | 我们不能供奉她的遗体 |
[05:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你这话到底什么意思 |
[05:23] | The Ancestors despise Davina. | 先祖们鄙视她 |
[05:24] | If we consecrate her, she’ll wake up in their domain, | 如果供奉她的遗体 她会在先祖的领地上醒来 |
[05:26] | and they will destroy her. | 他们会毁了她 |
[05:28] | If we don’t, we never see her again. | 如果不这么做 就再也见不到她了 |
[05:30] | Hey, that’s enough. All right? | 够了 别吵了 |
[05:32] | We all want to help her, | 我们都想帮她 |
[05:33] | so we need to make sure that she’s consecrated, | 我们要确保献祭正常进行 |
[05:35] | but she’s got to be safe | 但又要保证她安全 |
[05:36] | so we’re gonna pull her into a place where she’s protected, | 所以要将她拉入一个受保护的地方 |
[05:39] | then we can resurrect her. | 再将她复活 |
[05:41] | And that’s gonna require a lot of energy, | 这需要强大的法力 |
[05:44] | and my power’s not what it used to be before I got shunned. | 我被逐出巫师团后 法力大不如前了 |
[05:48] | All right, we need Freya. | 我们需要弗雷娅 |
[05:50] | You think my family’s going to help? | 你觉得我家人会帮忙吗 |
[05:51] | Nik hates Davina. | 尼克痛恨达维娜 |
[05:53] | Freya will not defy him. | 弗雷娅不会违抗他的 |
[05:54] | This wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t for your family. | 要不是因为你家人 这事就不会发生 |
[05:58] | Prepare her body. | 给她准备好 |
[06:00] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:03] | What do you think, Van? | 你觉得如何 凡 |
[06:04] | Surely, you can see that vampirism has its perks. | 你肯定看到作为吸血鬼的好处了 |
[06:07] | No lines at the DMV, | 去车管局不用排长队 |
[06:09] | no hangovers, got the abs of the laborer I once was, | 不会宿醉 拥有我曾经工人般的腹肌 |
[06:11] | and the cuticles of a real housewife, | 以及家庭主妇般的肌肤 |
[06:14] | and I can quite literally | 而且站在这里 |
[06:15] | hear your eyes roll from across the room. | 我就能听到你翻白眼的声音 |
[06:18] | Am I boring you? | 我让你无聊了吗 |
[06:20] | No… just wondering why you had your friends bring me here | 没有 就是想知道 若只是挑饰品 |
[06:22] | if you were just gonna pick out man jewelry. | 你找我来干什么 |
[06:24] | I requested your company for a progress update, | 我想让你汇报一下最新情况 |
[06:27] | ’cause I am still waiting | 因为我还在等 |
[06:29] | for you to get me access to the Mikaelson home. | 你找到办法让我进入迈克尔森之家 |
[06:31] | It’s not magic keeping you out. | 你不是因为魔法才进不去 |
[06:33] | They signed over the deed to the place; | 他们转让了地契 |
[06:34] | they put it in the sister’s name. | 转给了他们的姐姐 |
[06:35] | You can’t get in unless she invites you. | 她不邀请你 你就进不去 |
[06:41] | Perhaps I’ll lure him out another way. | 那我还是用别的方法引他出来吧 |
[06:44] | If killing his girlfriend didn’t get him out of the house, | 如果杀了她女朋友 都不能把他引出来 |
[06:46] | I don’t know what will. | 我不知道还有什么方法 |
[06:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:50] | I’m going to kill his other sister. | 我要杀了他另一个妹妹 |
[06:57] | This is a war. | 现在是战争 |
[06:58] | Please, understand, I despise the situation. | 请谅解 势不得已 |
[07:01] | – No, that’s the wrong answer! – No, no, no, no, no, | -不 不能拒绝 -别 别 别 |
[07:03] | I know this is a war | 我知道现在是战争 |
[07:05] | but I’ve lost a lot of friends, too. | 但我也失去了很多朋友 |
[07:08] | Today… I need your help. | 今天 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:12] | Then you shall have it. | 那我们就帮你 |
[07:17] | Come on, Kol. | 走 科尔 |
[07:19] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 给你换件干净衣服 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | My daddy used to tell us that the Ancestors | 我爸曾告诉我们 |
[07:36] | linger on to give us a safe place | 当艰难的人生走到尽头时 |
[07:37] | to land after a hard life comes to an end… | 先祖们为我们提供一片安全之地 |
[07:42] | but if they’re responsible for taking you… | 但如果他们害死了你 |
[07:46] | and Cami… | 还有卡米 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[07:54] | Maybe death does something to us. | 也许死亡改变了我们 |
[07:58] | Twists us all up into something ugly. | 让我们展现出丑陋的面目 |
[08:12] | That ain’t gonna happen to you. | 你不会死的 |
[08:17] | We’re bringing you home. | 我们会让你复活的 |
[08:20] | I’ll draw Davina’s spirit to a circle. | 我会将达维娜的灵魂引入魔法圈 |
[08:22] | As long as she’s there, | 只要她在圈内 |
[08:23] | the Ancestors won’t be able to torment her. | 先祖们就没办法折磨她 |
[08:25] | With luck that will buy you some time to find a way | 幸运的话 那会争取一些时间 |
[08:27] | to resurrect her, but… | 让你想到办法复活她 但… |
[08:29] | I’ll need to channel an Original | 为了使咒语延续下去 |
[08:31] | if I’m going to sustain the spell. | 我需要联结一个始祖的力量 |
[08:32] | Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, | 联结我吧 让我沉睡也没问题 |
[08:34] | if it keeps her safe. | 如果能保证她安全 |
[08:35] | No, you’ve… been marred by the Ancestors’ magic, so, | 不行 你被先祖施了魔法 所以 |
[08:38] | Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors. | 克劳斯 以利亚 猜拳吧 |
[08:45] | That can’t be good. | 这肯定不是好事 |
[08:50] | My early warning system. | 我的预警之咒 |
[08:52] | I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you. | 新奥尔良的女巫们想对你们其中一个人下手 |
[08:54] | Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. | 新任摄政者为卢西安效力 |
[08:57] | It’s me he’s coming after. | 他要对付的人是我 |
[09:04] | No. | 不 |
[09:08] | He’s going after Rebekah. | 他要对付丽贝卡 |
[09:23] | Lucien thought that killing Cami would have me | 卢西安以为杀了卡米 |
[09:25] | charging into his lair on a suicide mission. | 我就会冲进他的老巢送死 |
[09:27] | When it didn’t, he set his sights on Rebekah. | 当他没得逞时 就盯上丽贝卡了 |
[09:29] | He’s kicking hornets’ nests, | 他在捅马蜂窝 |
[09:30] | until we have no choice but to confront him. | 直到我们别无选择出来对抗他 |
[09:32] | Presumably, he still believes | 他大概认为 |
[09:33] | she’s at the bottom of the ocean. | 她还在大海之底 |
[09:34] | I cloaked all of you, | 我对你们都下了隐身咒 |
[09:35] | but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take awhile, | 但卢西安有先祖们的帮忙 可能需要一些时间 |
[09:38] | but if he wants to find Rebekah, he will. | 但如果他想找到丽贝卡 就会找到 |
[09:40] | I’ll go get her. | 我去找她 |
[09:41] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[09:42] | What then?! | 那怎么办 |
[09:43] | Are we to sit here and play cards | 我们要坐在这里打牌玩 |
[09:44] | until Lucien slides Rebekah’s bitten corpse down the hall? | 等着卢西安把丽贝卡找来吗 |
[09:48] | Let me go. | 让我去 |
[09:49] | I moved her. | 我把她转移了 |
[09:51] | What, don’t look so surprised. | 干嘛 别这么惊讶 |
[09:52] | I never did like you two sharing secrets. | 我从来都讨厌你们俩藏小秘密 |
[09:54] | Tell me where she is, | 告诉我她在哪 |
[09:55] | unless you expect me to stay here | 除非你指望我留在这里 |
[09:56] | and leave our sister entirely defenseless. | 把我们毫无还手之力的妹妹丢下不管 |
[09:58] | I expect you to prevent Kol | 我指望你避免科尔 |
[10:00] | from suffering the same loss that I did. | 体会和我一样失去爱人的痛苦 |
[10:05] | Lucien deserves our collective ire. | 卢西安应当承受我们的怒火 |
[10:07] | Today, your grievances are tabled. | 今天你的悲痛得先放放了 |
[10:23] | Seriously? | 真的假的啊 |
[10:24] | Look, Klaus, we both know how this is going to go down. | 听着克劳斯 我们都知道之后会怎样 |
[10:26] | You’re going to tell me that I can’t come, | 你要跟我说我不能去 |
[10:27] | and then I’m going to tell you that I love Rebekah, too. | 然后我跟你说你知道我也爱丽贝卡 |
[10:29] | Then you’re going to say, I’m going to slow you down, | 然后你会说我会拖你的后腿 |
[10:31] | and I’m going to remind you that you’re the one | 然后我提醒你 是你 |
[10:32] | who cursed me to be a werewolf for six months, | 诅咒我当了六个月的狼人 |
[10:34] | and therefore, I know every inch of the bayou. | 所以 我了解那个河口的一草一木 |
[10:36] | Now, unless you want to be delayed | 现在 除非你想因为 |
[10:38] | by an angry werewolf grandma with a shotgun, | 生气的狼人祖母的猎枪耽误时间 |
[10:41] | you should just admit that you need me. | 否则请直接承认你需要我 |
[10:46] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[10:56] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[10:59] | I need this to work. | 我需要它成功 |
[11:01] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[11:02] | Eleventh hour spells happen to be my specialty. | 十一小时魔咒是我的专长 |
[11:06] | Tell Vincent to begin the consecration. | 告诉文森特开始献祭 |
[11:29] | Okay, kid. | 好的 小子 |
[11:31] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[11:50] | No. Kol. | 不 科尔 |
[12:09] | We’ve been waiting for you, Davina. | 我们一直在等你 达维娜 |
[12:27] | We have such… plans for you. | 我们为你准备了 一个大计划 |
[12:43] | There will be nothing left of you. | 你会消失的一干二净 |
[13:12] | Whatever it is you did, thank you. | 不管你们做了什么 谢谢你们 |
[13:40] | Klaus, I know that you’re angry. | 克劳斯 我知道你很生气 |
[13:42] | I don’t need advice on healthy mourning from the girl | 我不需要把死去的丈夫的心脏保存在 |
[13:44] | who kept her husband’s rotting heart in a box, thank you. | 小盒子里的女孩给我哀悼爱人的建议 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Look, I get it. | 我理解的 |
[13:48] | You think that if you revert to being the cruel bastard | 你认为如果你变回那个残酷的混蛋 |
[13:50] | that you were before you met Cami, | 那个遇见卡米之前的你 |
[13:51] | you can pretend like she was never there. | 你就能假装她不曾存在过 |
[13:52] | Like she never changed you. | 好像她从未改变过你 |
[13:53] | You want to commiserate with me, Hayley, | 你想安慰我 海莉 |
[13:55] | but our experiences of grief are not the same. | 但我们对伤痛的体验不一样 |
[13:57] | Your husband is dead. | 你的丈夫死了 |
[13:58] | It hurts, but we both know the person you share | 让人难过 但我们都知道 |
[14:00] | a true connection with is still breathing. | 你真正爱的人没死 |
[14:02] | So you and I are not the same. | 所以我们不一样 |
[14:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:08] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[14:09] | Van’s mother. Kara Nguyen. | 凡阮的母亲 卡拉·阮 |
[14:12] | The witch I had assassinated. She was there. | 我害死的女巫 她在那里 |
[14:14] | She tried to magically mark me. | 她想用魔法标记我 |
[14:17] | As she did it, I felt freezing cold | 那过程中 我觉得刺骨的冷 |
[14:21] | and then this impossible sadness. | 还有无比的悲伤 |
[14:24] | Did she have a dark green stone? | 她是不是拿着一块墨绿的石头 |
[14:28] | La Gemme Vital. | 血石 |
[14:30] | The Lifeblood Stone. | 翻译过来就是生命宝石 |
[14:32] | They tried to use it on me, | 他们也想给我用 |
[14:33] | but my vampire soul was too stained | 但我的吸血鬼灵魂太邪恶 |
[14:35] | for their magic to work. | 他们的魔法不起作用 |
[14:36] | Davina, if she had succeeded at marking you, | 达维娜 如果她标记了你 |
[14:38] | your very soul would have shredded into pieces. | 你的灵魂会灰飞烟灭 |
[14:41] | A fate worse than death. | 比死亡还可怕的命运 |
[14:42] | There’d be no rescuing you. | 再也没办法救你 |
[14:44] | All right, that stone | 那个石头 |
[14:46] | is your Ancestors’ greatest punishment. | 是你的祖先最可怕的惩罚 |
[14:50] | Well, it’s a good thing she didn’t then. | 那多亏她没成功 |
[14:53] | I’m right here, | 我在这里 |
[14:54] | and you’re going to bring me back. | 你会复活我的 |
[14:56] | Today… right? | 今天 对吧 |
[15:00] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[15:10] | It’s Vincent. | 是文森特 |
[15:12] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[15:14] | We’ll have the magic to resurrect you soon. | 我们很快就会找到复活你的魔法了 |
[15:25] | I think there’s a way to kill Lucien. | 我想 有办法杀死卢西安了 |
[15:28] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[15:30] | As long as Davina’s caught between our worlds, | 只要达维娜困在两个世界之间 |
[15:33] | I can use her as a conduit to channel power from the Ancestors. | 我就能以她为载体 连通祖先们的法力 |
[15:36] | The same power that was used to create Lucien. | 同样的被用来创造了卢西安的法力 |
[15:38] | Once I have it, | 只要成功 |
[15:40] | I can make Lucien killable again. | 我就打破卢西安的不死之身 |
[15:44] | So what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[15:47] | Everything comes with a price. | 一切都是有代价的 |
[15:50] | In order to take power from the Ancestors, | 为了得到祖先的法力 |
[15:53] | you have to steal it. | 就得偷走他们的法力 |
[15:55] | Which means, to make Lucien killable, | 也就是说 想破掉卢西安的不死之身 |
[15:58] | I’ll have to draw through Davina, | 我需要在达维娜 |
[15:59] | while she’s in the Ancestral Well. | 在祖先源泉中时连通她 |
[16:01] | And to do that, I will have to | 如果那么做的话 |
[16:02] | break the circle that protects her. | 我就需要打破保护她的魔法 |
[16:06] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[16:08] | Freya, that will destroy her. | 弗雷娅 那会毁了她的 |
[16:09] | I know what’s at stake, Elijah. | 我知道这事的风险 以利亚 |
[16:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:19] | What the hell do we do? | 我们到底该怎么办 |
[16:30] | And Freya is certain this power will be enough to kill Lucien? | 弗雷娅很确信这股力量能够杀死卢西安吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. But we’d be placing Davina in terrible danger. | 是的 但是这会将达维娜置于险境 |
[16:38] | The only thing keeping Davina safe from the Ancestors | 唯一能够保护达维娜不受先祖伤害 |
[16:40] | is Freya’s circle. If we break it… | 就是弗雷娅的魔法 如果我们打破它 |
[16:42] | They’ll rip her apart, Elijah. She’s just a kid. | 他们会杀了她的 以利亚 她只是个孩子 |
[16:44] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[16:45] | No. Find another way. | 不行 再想其他方法 |
[16:49] | If we destroy Davina, | 如果我们毁了达维娜 |
[16:50] | we lose both Kol and Marcel. | 我们会失去科尔和马塞尔 |
[16:51] | I won’t have us all turning on each other. | 我不想让我们彼此反目 |
[16:53] | Keep looking, brother. | 继续想办法 兄弟 |
[17:07] | Have you found Rebekah’s body yet? | 你找到丽贝卡的尸体了吗 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有 |
[17:10] | She’s not buried in any ocean. | 她没有被葬在大海里 |
[17:14] | My magic tells me she’s close by. | 我的咒语告诉我她就在附近 |
[17:19] | Buried somewhere in the bayou. | 被葬在河口的某处 |
[17:24] | You did a nice thing today, Klaus, for Davina, | 克劳斯 你今天为达维娜做的事情很好 |
[17:27] | who you hate. | 哪怕你恨她 |
[17:28] | – It was a purely strategic decision, I assure you. – Maybe. | -我向你保证这是权宜之策 -也许 |
[17:30] | Or maybe you knew that Cami cared about her, | 或者也许你知道卡米在意她 |
[17:32] | and would have wanted you to fight for her. | 会希望你能够为她抗争 |
[17:35] | You know, I thought I told Camille everything. | 我认为我已经告诉了卡米尔全部 |
[17:38] | Every moment that mattered from my past, | 我过去所有的事情 |
[17:40] | and yet, in the mere hours since she died, | 但是就在她逝去的那时候 |
[17:42] | I’ve thought of a thousand things I forgot to say. | 我却觉得还有很多事情没来得及和她说 |
[17:44] | Yeah. I know the feeling. | 是的 我知道这种感觉 |
[17:47] | Do you? | 你真的知道吗 |
[17:49] | Because the prophecy is still upon us. | 因为那则预言依然存在 |
[17:51] | And my brother’s immortality suddenly seems quite fragile. | 突然间我哥哥的永生不死也变的很不确定 |
[17:54] | Talk to him, Hayley. | 和他谈谈 海莉 |
[17:57] | Stop wasting your time. | 不要再浪费你们的时间 |
[18:14] | It’s a nice piece you got. | 手表很漂亮 |
[18:17] | What are you, a murderer for hire now? | 怎么 你现在是雇佣杀手了吗 |
[18:20] | I know. I know. I know. I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[18:21] | I’m not supposed to be in the cemetery. | 我不应该出现在这里 |
[18:24] | It’s hard for me to stay away | 但是在祖先们对达维娜做了那些事后 |
[18:25] | after what the Ancestors did to Davina. | 我无法袖手旁观 |
[18:30] | Why are they targeting her, Van? | 他们为什么要针对她 凡 |
[18:33] | – She betrayed our community. – No. | -她背叛了我们 -不 |
[18:34] | This community betrayed itself. | 是你们背叛了自己 |
[18:36] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[18:38] | You’re a Regent of New Orleans, | 你是新奥尔良的摄政巫师 |
[18:39] | and you’re doing spells for Lucien Castle? | 而现在却在为卢西安·卡斯尔施咒了吗 |
[18:43] | A vampire who’s dead set on destroying this city. | 一个下定决心要毁掉这城市的吸血鬼 |
[18:47] | I bet your mama’s real proud. | 我猜你妈妈肯定很自豪 |
[18:51] | The Ancestors have a vision | 祖先们预见了一个 |
[18:52] | for a Mikaelson-free New Orleans. | 没有迈克尔森家族的新奥尔良 |
[18:54] | Lucien is a means to their ends, | 卢西安只是达成他们目的的手段 |
[18:55] | and they won’t let anyone stand in their way. | 他们不会让任何人妨碍他们的 |
[18:57] | They killed Davina | 他们杀了达维娜 |
[18:59] | for working with vampires. | 因为她为吸血鬼工作 |
[19:01] | I bet you’re next in line. | 我猜你就是下一个 |
[19:02] | Van, you have no clue what sort of trouble you’re in, man. | 凡 你不懂自己被卷进了什么样的麻烦 |
[19:05] | Tell me this, | 告诉我 |
[19:06] | did the Ancestors lay out their plan for you, | 祖先们和你分享他们的计划了吗 |
[19:08] | or are you in the dark, like everybody else? | 还是说你和其他人一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[19:09] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[19:11] | You’ve been shunned, Vincent. | 你已经被驱逐了 文森特 |
[19:13] | Your magic doesn’t compare to mine anymore. | 你的魔法现在已经比不上我的了 |
[19:15] | Careful now, | 注意点 |
[19:16] | ’cause my magic is still plenty strong. | 因为我的魔法现在还是挺强的 |
[19:22] | Especially when coupled with head trauma. | 尤其是和头部撞击加在一起使用的话 |
[19:34] | I pushed him away for so long, Klaus, what if… | 这么久以来我都在疏远他 克劳斯 |
[19:40] | What if he doesn’t… | 要是他不愿意 |
[19:40] | He does. | 他愿意 |
[19:48] | 以利亚来电 | |
[19:50] | Ask him yourself. | 你自己问他吧 |
[20:03] | They’re not answering. | 他们没有接电话 |
[20:06] | And the Strix tell me that Lucien is headed to the bayou. | 斯特里克斯告诉我卢西安朝河口去了 |
[20:11] | He must know where Rebekah is. | 他肯定知道丽贝卡在哪里了 |
[20:16] | We’re out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[20:19] | We need to put an end to this. | 我们必须终结这件事 |
[20:21] | The only way to to get the power I need | 我唯一能够得到足够力量 |
[20:23] | to kill Lucien is to use Davina. | 杀死卢西安店方法就是利用达维娜 |
[20:32] | This wasn’t your fault, or Kol’s. | 这不是你的错 也不是科尔 |
[20:35] | The Ancestors hate me because of choices that I made. | 祖先们憎恨我是因为我所作出的选择 |
[20:38] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我已经不是小孩子了 |
[20:40] | I’m not your responsibility. | 我不是你的责任 |
[20:44] | Honey, you will always be my responsibility. | 亲爱的 你永远都是我的责任 |
[20:48] | What were you supposed to do? | 那你应该怎么做 |
[20:51] | Lock me in an attic and keep the world at bay forever? | 把我关在阁楼里永远的与世隔绝吗 |
[20:56] | You didn’t let me down. | 你没有让我失望 |
[21:00] | I just grew up. | 我只是长大了 |
[21:03] | Thank you for saving me that first time. | 谢谢你第一次拯救了我 |
[21:07] | And for everything else after. | 以及在那之后为我做的一切 |
[21:12] | I love you, Marcel. | 我爱你 马塞尔 |
[21:16] | I love… | 我也爱… |
[21:17] | Forgive me, Marcel. | 原谅我 马塞尔 |
[21:26] | No, please. You’ll break the circle! | 拜托 不要 你会打破我的魔法圈 |
[21:29] | No, please stop this! | 不 求你停下来 |
[21:30] | Don’t do this to me! | 不要这样对我 |
[21:31] | Don’t make me go back, please! Marcel! | 不要让我回去 求求你 马塞尔 |
[21:39] | No, please, don’t let go! Marcel! | 不要 拜托 不要放手 马塞尔 |
[21:45] | No! Don’t let go! | 不 别放手 |
[21:47] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[21:49] | Please don’t let go! | 求你别放手 |
[22:16] | It had to be done. | 我不得不这么做 |
[22:42] | Who broke the circle? | 是谁打破了魔法圈 |
[22:44] | Elijah jumped me. | 以利亚突然冲出来把我打晕 |
[22:45] | – Freya took Davina down somehow?- My brother? | -弗雷娅送走了达维娜 -我哥哥 |
[22:47] | – Why would he do that? – Forget about that. | -他为什么要这么做 -别管了 |
[22:49] | We need to resurrect Davina now. | 我们得马上让达维娜复活 |
[22:50] | Van’s going to use every bit of his Regency power | 凡会用尽摄政的魔力 |
[22:52] | to bring her back. | 把她带回来 |
[22:53] | Good. | 好极了 |
[22:54] | I’ll get Davina’s body. | 我去找达维娜的尸体 |
[23:25] | Hey. I was hoping to run into you. | 我正想顺路碰到你 |
[23:28] | Oh, come now, it’s no fun if it’s easy. | 加把劲 这样都不好玩了 |
[23:30] | At least Cami went down swinging. | 至少卡米尔死前还反抗过 |
[23:55] | Haven’t you learned yet, Nik? | 你还没收到教训吗 尼克 |
[23:57] | I am finally your superior in every way. | 我总算凌驾于你之上 在任何层面都是 |
[24:22] | I can smell it. | 我能闻得到 |
[24:24] | The stench of fear. | 你恐惧的臭味 |
[24:26] | Uncomfortable, isn’t it? | 很不舒服吧 |
[24:28] | Knowing your life could be snuffed out any second. | 知道自己随时可能丢掉性命 |
[24:34] | No, please, no please, no. | 不 拜托 不要 拜托 |
[24:38] | Please! | 求你 |
[24:43] | Count your heart beats, Klaus. | 数数你最后的心跳吧 克劳斯 |
[24:53] | Please! Please! No! Please. | 拜托 拜托 不要 拜托 |
[25:12] | Okay, it’s time to begin. | 好的 是时候开始了 |
[25:32] | Wake up, Davina. | 醒过来 达维娜 |
[25:40] | Wake up, come on. Wake up! | 醒来 加油 快醒来 |
[25:59] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:04] | Nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
[26:07] | It’s like she wasn’t there at all. | 就像是她已经不复存在 |
[26:10] | The Ancestors got to her first. | 先祖们把她囚禁住了 |
[26:11] | Where the bloody hell is she?! | 她究竟在哪里 |
[26:17] | That’s it, man. | 结束了 伙计 |
[26:20] | She’s gone. | 她回不来了 |
[27:26] | It’s a shame Aurora isn’t here to witness your victory. | 真遗憾奥罗拉不能来目睹你的胜利 |
[27:31] | You think this is inspired by lost love? | 你以为我是为了逝去的爱情才这么做吗 |
[27:33] | No. This is about station. | 不 我是为了地位 |
[27:35] | A simple stableboy better than a tyrannical king. | 证明一个低贱的马夫也能战胜暴君 |
[27:39] | You have to admit, it’s a hell of a story. | 你也不得不承认 这是个精彩的故事 |
[27:41] | I am not the villain of this fairy tale | 这个童话故事里你召唤的恶人 |
[27:44] | you’ve conjured. | 并不是我 |
[27:46] | Lucien, we were friends. | 卢西安 我们曾是朋友 |
[28:18] | – Do it again! – ?I can’t. | -再试一次 -不行 |
[28:20] | If I had a chance at it, it’s gone now. | 即使我刚有机会 现在也没戏了 |
[28:22] | Then you just became disposable. | 那你活着也没什么意义了 |
[28:23] | Whoa, Kol, let him go. | 科尔 放开他 |
[28:25] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[28:28] | Davina would have wanted it that way. | 达维娜不会想让你这么做 |
[28:40] | I should have known better than to trust your family. | 我该清楚不该相信你们家的人 |
[28:44] | You people destroy everything you touch. | 你们会毁掉接触过的一切 |
[29:12] | A queen and a king, | 皇后和国王 |
[29:13] | caught by a one time pawn. | 被曾经的小卒所虏 |
[29:16] | Thus the game comes to its inevitable end. | 游戏结局继而不可避免地展开 |
[29:20] | What are proving by killing her? | 你杀了她又能证明什么 |
[29:22] | It’s me you hate. | 你恨的是我 |
[29:23] | Was I not clear when I murdered Finn and Camille? | 我杀掉芬恩和卡米尔你还明白吗 |
[29:27] | I don’t care who dies. | 我不在乎死的是谁 |
[29:30] | But since you do, | 但因为你在乎 |
[29:32] | indulge me. | 照我说的做 |
[29:34] | And I just might spare the mother of your child. | 我也许会饶你孩子的母亲一命 |
[29:40] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[29:42] | Get on your knees. | 给我跪下 |
[29:48] | I can feel her heart pounding in my fist. | 我能感觉到她的心脏在我手中跳动 |
[29:51] | Do you really want to measure your pride | 你想衡量我的仁慈和你的骄傲 |
[29:53] | against my mercy? | 孰轻孰重吗 |
[30:30] | His power’s gone. | 他的能力消失了 |
[30:32] | He’s nothing but an ordinary vampire now. | 他现在只是一个普通的吸血鬼 |
[30:35] | You see that family drama | 现在你知道 |
[30:36] | you so joyfully deride, | 你一直嘲笑的家庭闹剧 |
[30:38] | does have its merits. | 还是有一定好处的 |
[30:42] | You can kill me, | 你能杀了我 |
[30:43] | but the prophecy still stands. | 但语言终将会实现 |
[30:44] | You cannot outrun it. | 你不能打破这宿命 |
[30:46] | I’ve had about a thousand years too much from you. | 我已经忍了你一千多年 |
[30:49] | For a century, you lived with my name, | 你顶着我的名号活了一个世纪 |
[30:51] | and you never did quite recover from losing it, did you? | 失去后你反而不能承受了对吗 |
[30:54] | You became a man of wealth and stature, | 你拥有了财富和社会地位 |
[30:56] | but you never could crawl from my shadow. | 但你一直爬不出我的阴影 |
[30:59] | And in the end… | 在最后… |
[31:03] | despite the gift of immortality, | 尽管你拥有不朽之身 |
[31:06] | you have always known | 你一直都知道 |
[31:09] | what you truly are. | 你到底是个什么货色 |
[31:23] | You… are… nothing. | 你 什么 都不是 |
[32:20] | Camille liked the Preservation Hall Jazz Band. | 卡米尔喜欢典藏厅爵士乐团 |
[32:25] | For the funeral, The Second Night, | 献给这场葬礼 第二夜 |
[32:28] | we should hold the wake at Rousseau’s. | 我们应该在卢梭酒吧举行守灵仪式 |
[32:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:38] | Let’s let Lucien burn alone, eh? | 让卢西安独自在这被烧成灰烬吧 |
[32:41] | We should get back to Kol and Marcel. | 我们该回去找科尔和马塞尔 |
[32:43] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[32:46] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事情应该让你知道 |
[33:23] | I did everything you asked. | 我做了你吩咐的所有事情 |
[33:26] | I joined your stupid cult, | 我加入了你愚蠢的邪教 |
[33:28] | I left my friends in the dust | 我把我的朋友推向死亡深渊 |
[33:30] | because that’s what you needed! | 只因为那是你需要的 |
[33:32] | Marcel… | 马塞尔 |
[33:33] | I fought for Hope! | 我为霍普而战 |
[33:35] | I kept Hayley breathing! | 我让海莉活着 |
[33:38] | I kept white oak | 我让你冰冷的黑暗之心 |
[33:39] | from piercing your cold, black heart. | 不被白栎木刺穿 |
[33:45] | I did everything! | 我做了所有事情 |
[33:48] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[33:51] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[33:53] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[33:54] | Marcel, he had no choice. | 马塞尔 他别无选择 |
[34:04] | Oh, they were right about you. | 他们对你的看法是正确的 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:08] | Aurora, Tristan, Lucien. | 奥罗拉 特里斯坦 卢西安 |
[34:12] | Anybody who’s not your family | 除了你家人之外的任何人 |
[34:15] | is nothing to you. | 对你而言无足轻重 |
[34:17] | Nothing! | 无足轻重 |
[34:19] | Marcellus, you are family. | 马塞勒斯 你是家人 |
[34:20] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[34:24] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[34:28] | Never again. | 再也不会是 |
[34:30] | I am not your family. | 我不是你们的家人 |
[34:35] | Marcel, come on. | 马塞尔 别这样 |
[34:37] | No! | 不 |
[34:43] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | Vincent was right. | 文森特说得没错 |
[35:07] | Davina wouldn’t have wanted you dead. | 达维娜不会想让你死 |
[35:13] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[35:15] | she was the only one | 她是唯一能够 |
[35:18] | keeping me from being… | 阻止我成为 |
[35:22] | well, me. | 我自己的人 |
[36:04] | You destroyed somebody good today in order to save people | 你今天为了拯救那些坏事做尽的人 |
[36:07] | who have had more than their share of lifetimes. | 牺牲了一个善良的人 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:13] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:18] | I had to preserve my family. | 我必须保护我的家人 |
[36:20] | I couldn’t just… | 我不能眼睁睁… |
[36:21] | Stop, Freya! | 别装了 弗雷娅 |
[36:33] | You’re just much of a bloodsucker as the rest of them. | 你和他们一样都是不折不扣的吸血鬼 |
[38:24] | Seeking some respite from the darkness? | 在黑暗中寻找一丝喘息的机会吗 |
[38:34] | Perhaps there’s solace | 也许你今天为卡米报仇了 |
[38:36] | in that fact that you avenged Cami today. | 能够带来些许安慰 |
[38:39] | And yet, to do right by Camille, | 但是 为了给卡米尔报仇 |
[38:41] | we sacrifice someone she cared about. | 我们牺牲了一位她关心的人 |
[38:46] | Our family is safe, Klaus. | 我们家安全了 克劳斯 |
[38:47] | Our family is fractured. | 我们家破碎了 |
[38:54] | There is no victory to celebrate today. | 今天没有任何胜利值得庆祝 |
[38:57] | My demons won. | 我的恶魔赢了 |
[38:59] | Lucien is not your demon. | 卢西安不是你的恶魔 |
[39:02] | You may have sired him, | 也许你是他的先祖 |
[39:03] | but you did not create that monster. | 但那个恶魔并不是你制造的 |
[39:06] | Today, I feel, | 今天 我感觉 |
[39:07] | we may have created a new monster entirely. | 我们可能创造了一个全新的恶魔 |
[39:13] | 更新快 无删减 最大最全的美剧平台 | |
[39:13] | {\pos(270,194)}扫码即刻下载 | |
[39:13] | {\pos(305,110)}Zimuzu特别推荐 | |
[39:13] | {\pos(305,208)}各大应用市场均可下载 | |
[39:22] | I’m not in the mood for company. | 我没有心情陪你 |
[39:24] | Neither am I, Marcel. | 我也是 马塞尔 |
[39:29] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[39:33] | But, see, | 但是 听着 |
[39:36] | what happened to Cami, | 卡米身上发生的事情 |
[39:41] | what happened to Davina… | 达维娜身上发生的事情 |
[39:45] | cannot go unanswered. | 不能就这样算了 |
[39:59] | I don’t like vampires. | 我不喜欢吸血鬼 |
[40:01] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[40:04] | But I do respect you. | 但是我尊重你 |
[40:12] | Same stuff that made Lucien. | 这就是让卢西安变异的药剂 |
[40:15] | I extracted it from Aurora’s heart. | 我从奥罗拉的心脏中提取出来的 |
[40:18] | And you decided to bring it to me? | 你决定把它送给我吗 |
[40:20] | Marcel, you once drove the Mikaelson’s out of this city | 马塞尔 你曾将迈克尔森家族赶出城外 |
[40:22] | by summoning the one person they fear most. | 就只召唤了一个他们最害怕的人 |
[40:26] | That was brilliant. | 那十分厉害 |
[40:29] | And I want you to do that one more time. | 我想你再像那样做一次 |
[40:31] | Only this time, you be the thing that they fear. | 而这次 你会成为他们害怕的人 |
[40:36] | New Orleans is our home, Marcel. | 新奥尔良是我们的家 马塞尔 |
[40:41] | And it’s time we took it back. | 是时候我们把它夺回来了 |