时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re a wolf. | 你是狼人 |
[00:03] | Why aren’t you healing? | 为什么没愈合 |
[00:04] | A monster is still a biological organism. | 怪物也同样是生物机体 |
[00:06] | So, I devised a treatment. | 所以我设计出了疗法 |
[00:08] | If you found a way to weaken yourself, | 如果你能找到削弱自己的方式 |
[00:09] | maybe you can help me find a way to kill Marcel Gerard. | 也许你能帮我想到办法杀掉马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[00:12] | – Maxine. – It’s Adam. | -玛克辛 -是亚当 |
[00:14] | He never came home. | 他一直没回家 |
[00:16] | Adam Folsom was your only case. | 亚当·佛森只是第一个而已 |
[00:18] | We got three additional reports of missing kids. | 还有另外三起儿童失踪报告 |
[00:20] | Eight years ago, you were running | 八年前 你以强权政治 |
[00:21] | this city with an iron fist. | 管理这座城市 |
[00:22] | I start looking for forms of magic | 我开始寻找某种能够 |
[00:24] | that you can’t defend against. | 打败你的巫术 |
[00:25] | Sacrificial magic. | 献祭巫术 |
[00:27] | You freed it, Vincent. | 你把它释放了 文森特 |
[00:28] | And now, it must be fed. | 现在必须要给它食物了 |
[00:30] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[00:32] | That witch, he used their personal items | 那个男巫 他利用他们的私人物品 |
[00:34] | to bind them to the spell. | 对他们施咒 |
[00:36] | Hope Mikaelson is linked to that spell. | 霍普·迈克尔森和那个咒语连在一起 |
[00:38] | She’s gonna die. We got to cast a cleansing spell | 她会死 我们得对新奥尔良施一个 |
[00:40] | on New Orleans soil. | 净化咒语 |
[00:42] | Paramedics took the kids | 医务人员把孩子们 |
[00:43] | to the hospital to get checked out. | 送到医院去做检查 |
[00:45] | NOLA PD will notify the parents. | 新奥尔良警局会通知家长 |
[00:57] | Hell of a sight. | 这景象美好啊 |
[00:59] | Powerful man overlooking his city. | 强权者俯瞰他统治的城市 |
[01:04] | I wonder if I could convince you to change your view? | 不知道我能不能将你的目光移向别处 |
[01:07] | Oh, not that you aren’t stunning, ’cause you are, | 不是说你不美 你确实很美 |
[01:11] | I’m just, um… | 我只是 |
[01:13] | I’m having trouble shaking off the day that I had. | 我还在想今天发生的事 |
[01:17] | So… | 所以 |
[01:18] | you’re saying you could use a distraction? | 你是说你需要忘却烦忧吗 |
[01:21] | Allow me to distract. | 让我来帮你忘却吧 |
[01:33] | Just ignore it. | 别管了 |
[01:34] | No, just one second. | 不 等一下 |
[01:39] | Yeah. All right. | 好了 来了 |
[01:43] | Come in… | 进来吧 |
[01:50] | Marcel, we got a problem. | 马塞尔 出事了 |
[01:53] | Those kids. They never made it home. | 那些孩子 他们没回到家 |
[01:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:56] | I loaded those kids into the ambulance myself. | 我亲自将那些孩子送上了救护车 |
[01:58] | The ambulance is missing too. | 那辆救护车不见了 |
[02:25] | The children are sedated. | 孩子们被注射了镇定剂 |
[02:27] | I’ve already prepared them. | 我已经将他们准备就绪了 |
[02:28] | For the ritual. | 为献祭准备好了 |
[02:32] | A token of our master’s power. | 这图腾蕴含着主人赐予我们的力量 |
[02:35] | You’ll need it for what’s to come. | 你接下来应对的事会用上 |
[02:39] | Just one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[02:42] | Your friend. | 你朋友 |
[02:43] | Vincent Griffith. | 文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[02:45] | I won’t let anything stop us. | 我不会让任何事阻挠我们 |
[02:49] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[02:50] | Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse. | 曾经是家族荣耀的象征 如今变成废屋了 |
[02:52] | Indeed, the mighty have fallen. | 确实 霸主之落寞啊 |
[02:54] | Where’s Vincent? | 文森特呢 |
[02:55] | Right here. | 这里 |
[02:58] | Kept my word. | 我信守承诺了 |
[02:59] | Now the only question is whether or not | 现在的问题是你们能否 |
[03:00] | you guys are gonna keep yours. | 信守你们的诺言 |
[03:01] | As soon as I’m finished healing your kid, | 我治好你们家孩子以后 |
[03:03] | you got to leave the city. | 你们就得立刻离开这里 |
[03:05] | Well, we’re not gonna stay, are we? | 我们也不打算留下 |
[03:06] | Your city has lost its charm. | 你们的城市已经不再辉煌了 |
[03:08] | What he means to say is that we’re very grateful, just… | 他是想说 他很感激你… |
[03:11] | help her and we’ll leave. | 你救活她 我们就走 |
[03:13] | Just give us what we need, | 你帮我们这个忙 |
[03:15] | and we will do so, happily. | 我们也会投桃报李 |
[03:17] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:19] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:25] | Nettoyer timoun sa a. | [咒语] |
[03:29] | Nettoyer timoun. | [咒语] |
[03:33] | Nettoyer timoun sa a. | [咒语] |
[03:37] | Nettoyer… | [咒语] |
[03:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:50] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:52] | – Your little girl’s purified. – Thank you. | -你女儿净化完毕了 -谢谢 |
[03:54] | Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you | 你们要是真觉得感激 |
[03:56] | is seeing you leave the city. | 就赶紧离开这里 |
[04:01] | Go see your daddy. | 去爸爸那里 |
[04:16] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:23] | Can you hear that? | 你能听到吗 |
[04:25] | It’s… | 是… |
[04:26] | whispers. | 低语声 |
[04:28] | Saying a name. | 念着一个名字 |
[04:30] | Over and over. | 反复地念着 |
[04:32] | Kre Nah Han… | “科里纳罕” |
[04:35] | Kre Nah Han… | “科里纳罕” |
[04:37] | Vincent, what… what is that? | 文森特 那是什么意思 |
[04:40] | It’s a nearly forgotten dialect. | 是一种几乎绝迹的方言 |
[04:44] | It’s Creole. | 克里奥语 |
[04:46] | It means the Hollow. | 意思是”祸髅” |
[04:49] | The Hollow is coming. | 祸髅要来了 |
[05:10] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:11] | The fever’s back. | 又发烧了 |
[05:12] | But she’s not in any pain. | 但她不难受了 |
[05:14] | She’s asking for you. | 她要找你 |
[05:15] | Well, make an excuse. | 帮我打个掩护 |
[05:17] | I’d rather my daughter not know I’ve gone off to murder witches. | 我不想让我女儿知道我跑去杀巫师了 |
[05:19] | We can not be reckless, Niklaus. | 我们不能鲁莽行事 尼克劳斯 |
[05:21] | And how would you have me respond? | 那你让我怎么办 |
[05:22] | Should I delegate my child’s safety to someone else? | 我应该把孩子的安全交到别人手上吗 |
[05:24] | Let me see what I can do. | 我来看看有什么办法 |
[05:26] | And I will handle Marcel. | 我去找马塞尔 |
[05:27] | Out of the three of us, | 我们三人中 |
[05:28] | I win Most Likely Not to Get Killed on Arrival. | 我是最可能不会被立刻击毙的那个 |
[05:31] | Whatever we’re up against, | 无论敌人是谁 |
[05:33] | it’s as much his problem as is it ours. | 他的麻烦也是我们的麻烦 |
[05:35] | Leaving me to do what, exactly? | 到底要让我做什么 |
[05:36] | Stay here and protect our daughter. | 留在这儿保护我们的女儿 |
[05:39] | Do not let anything or anyone near her. | 不要任何东西或人接近他 |
[05:44] | A word of warning. | 提醒一句 |
[05:45] | The Marcel that you knew is gone. | 你认识的那个马塞尔已经不在了 |
[05:47] | So, whatever he is now, | 无论他现在是什么人 |
[05:50] | he’s no ally. | 他都不是盟友 |
[06:04] | I guess I feel asleep working. | 我感觉睡着了 |
[06:07] | Did you get any? | 你睡了吗 |
[06:08] | I just woke up from a five-year nap. | 我刚从五年的睡眠中醒来 |
[06:12] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[06:13] | New Orleans. Hope is still sick. | 新奥尔良 霍普还病着 |
[06:16] | Klaus asked me to see what I can do. | 克劳斯让我看看能怎么办 |
[06:18] | Great, um… So long as you’re stepping into a war zone, | 很好 既然你要踏入战区 |
[06:21] | see if you can’t get your hands on Marcel’s venom. | 看看你能不能把马塞尔的毒液拿到手 |
[06:25] | Klaus did say that Marcel would be occupied. | 克劳斯的确说了马塞尔会很忙 |
[06:29] | We can enter his home, | 我们可以去他家 |
[06:30] | steal whatever we need, | 偷我们需要的东西 |
[06:32] | and leave before anyone notices. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地离开 |
[06:33] | Okay. You want me to help you rob the most deadly vampire on the planet? | 你想让我帮你偷世上最致命吸血鬼的东西 |
[06:38] | I will pass. | 我不干 |
[06:40] | If you’re worried about a fight… | 如果你担心起冲突 |
[06:42] | allow me to even the odds. | 我可以帮你扳回一城 |
[06:49] | The stone is kyanite. | 这块是蓝晶石 |
[06:51] | It’s been spelled to grant you total control | 上面的咒语可以保证你完全控制 |
[06:52] | of your werewolf nature, | 你狼人的天性 |
[06:54] | even during a full moon. | 即便在满月之时 |
[06:59] | This is a cure. | 这是解药 |
[07:01] | It’s everything I’ve ever wanted. | 这正是我最想要的 |
[07:05] | What’s the catch? | 你有什么条件 |
[07:08] | Not a catch. | 不是条件 |
[07:10] | Insurance. | 只是保障 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | More like a leash, | 就像狗链 |
[07:17] | spelled so that I can’t take it off. | 施过咒 所以我取不下来 |
[07:19] | Like you said. | 正如你所言 |
[07:20] | It’s everything you ever wanted. | 这正是你最想要的 |
[07:23] | Provided you help me. | 只要你帮我 |
[07:35] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[07:37] | I’m still so cold. | 还是很冷 |
[07:41] | Are the birds gone? | 鸟没了吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah. They’re gone, sweetheart. | 是 它们没了 宝贝 |
[07:46] | And when you’re better, | 等你好些了 |
[07:49] | which will be soon, | 马上就会好 |
[07:51] | you and I are going to share the biggest plate | 我和你要享用你见过的 |
[07:53] | of beignets you’ve ever seen. | 最大盘的带馅煎饼 |
[07:55] | And you can tell me where in this big, wide world | 你还可以告诉我在这大千世界中 |
[07:58] | you’d like me to take you next. | 你想接下来让我带你去哪儿 |
[08:01] | Mom said you loved New Orleans most of all. | 妈妈说你最爱新奥尔良 |
[08:06] | I did, once. | 那是以前 |
[08:10] | But putting your love in a place is a mistake. | 但对一个地方倾注心血并不明智 |
[08:14] | Being here in our home, | 在我们的家里 |
[08:17] | seeing these walls, | 看着这些墙壁 |
[08:20] | I am reminded that it is people | 我才知道只有人 |
[08:23] | who are best suited to fill our hearts. | 才最适合倾注心血 |
[08:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:29] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[08:38] | Look, guys. I know what we’re up against. | 各位 我知道我们的敌人是谁 |
[08:40] | There’s a faction of our own people, witches. | 我们巫师内部有一派 |
[08:43] | They’ve started to make human sacrifices to a spirit | 他们已经开始将活人献祭給 |
[08:45] | called the Hollow. | 一个叫祸髅的神灵 |
[08:47] | Now, this thing is dark, | 这东西很黑暗 |
[08:49] | it’s angry, | 很愤怒 |
[08:51] | it’s very powerful. | 也非常强大 |
[08:52] | It is a force my family and I are here to erase. | 我和我的家族回来就是要消灭这股力量 |
[08:59] | Now, kindly excuse us, please. | 请容我们私下谈谈 |
[09:04] | Mr. Griffith and I have much to discuss. | 我和葛里菲兹先生有许多话要谈 |
[09:08] | It’s Okay, uh… | 没事 |
[09:09] | Give me a minute. | 你们退下 |
[09:16] | So, now that we’ve dispensed with the needless hysteria… | 既然我们已经省去了不必要的争吵… |
[09:18] | I got a lot on my plate, Elijah, | 我手头有很多事 以利亚 |
[09:19] | without whatever trouble you’re trying to bring my way. | 还没算上你想给我带来的麻烦 |
[09:22] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[09:23] | And fortunately, I have a long history | 而不幸的是 众所周知 |
[09:25] | of removing anything undesirable from New Orleans. | 我会把不能满足我要求的人从新奥尔良除掉 |
[09:27] | I’m probably one of the things that’s on your list. | 你名单上多半有我 |
[09:29] | so I reckon it’s best for me work alone. | 我觉得我最好单干 |
[09:31] | Oh, it’s not an offer. | 这不是请求 |
[09:32] | Children’s lives are at risk. | 孩子们性命攸关 |
[09:34] | You care about children’s lives at risk? | 你关心性命攸关的孩子吗 |
[09:36] | What about Davina Claire, Elijah? | 那达维娜·克莱尔呢 以利亚 |
[09:39] | So, you can only see me as some kind of merciless butcher. | 所以你觉得我只是个无情的屠夫 |
[09:42] | Yes. I do. | 没错 |
[09:43] | I’ll be whatever you want me to be, Vincent Griffith. | 你想怎么说我都行 文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[09:45] | I’ll be the very devil himself, | 你把我当成恶魔也没关系 |
[09:47] | but make no mistake, | 可有一点你别搞错 |
[09:49] | I would violate everything sacred under the sun | 为了我的侄女 |
[09:51] | in the name of rescuing my niece. | 我什么都做得出来 |
[09:53] | And right now, according to you… | 所以就像你说的 你现在 |
[09:55] | …you are facing two evils. | 同时面对着两头恶魔 |
[09:58] | Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of those by your side? | 难道你不想要其中一头站在你这边吗 |
[10:03] | We’re gonna do this my way. | 要按我说的做 |
[10:05] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[10:07] | Your way it is. | 听你的 |
[10:21] | Listen up. | 安静 |
[10:23] | Listen up. | 安静 |
[10:25] | For five years now, we’ve had a truce. | 五年来我们谨守着停战协议 |
[10:27] | Stayed out of each other’s business. | 各自相安无事 |
[10:29] | Tended to our own. | 和平发展 |
[10:31] | But now, your problems are becoming mine. | 可现在我们面临着共同的问题 |
[10:37] | Someone is taking children. | 孩子在不断的失踪 |
[10:40] | As you know, I have one nonnegotiable rule: | 大家都知道 我有我的底线 |
[10:44] | we do not mess with kids. | 那就是从不伤及无辜的孩子 |
[10:47] | Now, you’ve seen that graffiti. | 你们都看到那副涂鸦了 |
[10:49] | That doesn’t have anything to do with it. | 涂鸦和这事有什么关系 |
[10:52] | Someone here’s got to know who’s responsible. | 一定有人知道这是谁画的 |
[10:55] | Right? So just give me a name. | 对吗 我只需要一个名字 |
[10:59] | We don’t owe you anything. | 我们不欠你什么 |
[11:03] | You’re no friend to witches. | 你也不是女巫的朋友 |
[11:06] | You don’t trust him. | 你不信任他 |
[11:09] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[11:13] | But one of those kids is my daughter. | 可那些被伤及的孩子里有我的女儿 |
[11:15] | She’s seven. | 她只有7岁 |
[11:16] | She likes to paint, catch fireflies, | 喜欢画画 捉萤火虫 |
[11:18] | make up stories. | 喜欢编故事 |
[11:20] | All I know is that she’s sick. | 可她现在生病了 |
[11:22] | Right now, I don’t care about the past. | 我不在乎你们的过去 |
[11:26] | I’m just a mom | 我只是以一个妈妈的身份 |
[11:28] | asking you to help me. | 寻求你的帮助 |
[11:40] | There’s a girl named Lara. | 有个叫拉娜的女孩 |
[11:44] | I saw her draw the same symbol on her window in blood. | 我见过她用血在窗户上画这些符号 |
[11:47] | Where do I find this witch? | 这个女巫在哪 |
[11:50] | She’s not a witch. | 她不是女巫 |
[11:53] | She’s one of your kind. | 她和你一样 |
[11:55] | A wolf. | 是个女狼人 |
[11:56] | She ran off to the bayou. | 她跑去河口了 |
[12:10] | Nice job on the lock. | 开的一手好锁 |
[12:12] | You’d make a good cat burglar. | 你要是个飞贼一定非常出色 |
[12:14] | All magic is just opening locks and finding loopholes. | 所有魔法都是在解锁 找漏洞 |
[12:17] | So tell me again: why don’t you just tell your family | 你为什么不直接把你的秘密计划 |
[12:21] | about our little secret project? | 告诉你的家人 |
[12:23] | They’re overly sensitive when it comes to Marcel. | 一提到马塞尔他们就特别敏感 |
[12:26] | Oh, not you, though, huh? | 可你不会 |
[12:28] | The merciless badass who doesn’t get sentimental about anyone. | 对周遭一切都无感的狠角色 |
[12:32] | Somebody’s got to be the big sister. | 总得有人像个姐姐一样照顾大家 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Since you are so in love with taking charge, | 既然你这么喜欢掌控全局 |
[12:36] | where do we look? | 那你说我们要找什么吧 |
[12:38] | Marcel stockpiled Klaus’ blood. | 马塞尔存了大量克劳斯的血液 |
[12:40] | No doubt he did the same with his venom. | 肯定也会存自己的毒液 |
[12:44] | He would keep that someplace safe. | 他会把它存在一个安全的地方 |
[12:46] | You know, that ring enhances your instincts. | 那个戒指会增强你的本能直觉 |
[12:49] | Why not try using them? | 要不你试试 |
[12:51] | Sorry, I don’t do bloodhound. | 不好意思 我不搞猎犬那一套 |
[12:54] | Fine, we’ll do it my way. | 好吧 那我自己来 |
[13:07] | And who might this be? | 这是谁 |
[13:09] | These are the ashes of a witch that lost his way | 这是一个失足巫师的骨灰 |
[13:13] | and it might just be the key to helping us find ours. | 或许可以用来找到我们需要的东西 |
[13:17] | This thing, um, the Hollow… | 这个叫祸髅的东西 |
[13:19] | its magic has a very unique signature. | 它的魔法有着很鲜明的特点 |
[13:22] | I felt it on this witch the other day | 有一次我和马塞尔干掉他时 |
[13:23] | when Marcel and I took him out,so | 曾经在他身上感应到这种魔法 |
[13:25] | if I can trace that energy back to its source… | 如果我能逆向追踪到魔法的源头 |
[13:26] | You can find the rest of these fanatics. | 你就能找到其他的信徒了 |
[13:29] | So this thing which haunts my niece… | 这个骚扰我侄女的东西 |
[13:34] | has it spoken to you? | 对你说过话吗 |
[13:38] | It’s more like, um, a broadcast. | 那更像是一种广播 |
[13:41] | And I was able to shut it out, | 我可以把它关掉 |
[13:42] | but a lot of people have a harder time doing that. | 可其他人就得一直被它干扰着了 |
[13:45] | Like your wife. | 就像你妻子 |
[13:49] | You know, there’s a difference between what we project | 你知道有时候我们展现出来的 |
[13:52] | and what we have inside of our hearts, | 和内心的想法是不同的 |
[13:54] | what we try to hide inside of our hearts, right? | 和我们想要隐藏起来的想法是不同的 |
[13:58] | Now that thing, it took everything | 这东西会吸收你所有 |
[13:59] | that’s dark and twisted inside of me | 黑暗面的想法 使你的内心扭曲 |
[14:01] | and it used it against me. | 最终使你自取灭亡 |
[14:02] | It used it again my wife and it ended up taking everything | 它曾经对我妻子做了这样的事情 |
[14:04] | that I’ve ever loved away from me. | 最终把我珍爱的一切都夺走了 |
[14:06] | So, then, you have every reason | 所以你才如此渴望 |
[14:07] | to want to remove it from this earth. | 将其消灭 |
[14:08] | Yeah. But let’s say that we run into that thing today, Elijah. | 当然 若我们遇上了这怪物 以利亚 |
[14:12] | It’s gonna take everything | 它会吸收一切 |
[14:14] | that you want to keep buried, | 我们想掩盖的东西 |
[14:15] | it’s going to use that | 然后用来 |
[14:16] | and make you do exactly what it wants you to do. | 控制我们 |
[14:20] | And that’s what makes you a liability | 所以你会是个累赘 |
[14:22] | to the very niece that we’re both trying to protect. | 对于我们都想保护的这小女孩来说 |
[14:27] | Let’s get to work. | 干活吧 |
[14:29] | That man, Vincent… | 那个叫文森特的人 |
[14:31] | Mom said he was a witch. | 妈妈说他是个男巫 |
[14:33] | That he came to help me feel better. | 他是来帮助我的 |
[14:36] | But I feel worse. | 但我感觉更糟了 |
[14:38] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:41] | But don’t worry, | 但别担心 |
[14:42] | because as we speak, | 因为现在 |
[14:43] | your mother and your Uncle Elijah | 你妈妈和以利亚叔叔 |
[14:45] | are working with Vincent to fix you up. | 在和文森特商量怎么让你好起来 |
[14:48] | So you just stay calm | 你只要保持冷静 |
[14:50] | and they’ll make everything all right. | 他们会让一切好起来的 |
[14:54] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[14:56] | The Hollow? | 祸髅 |
[14:58] | No, sweetheart… | 不 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[15:02] | It wants those other kids. I can feel them. | 它想要其他的孩子 我感觉得到 |
[15:06] | I think it wants me, too. | 它可能也想要我 |
[15:08] | I am not gonna let anything take you. | 我不会让任何东西把你带走的 |
[15:11] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[15:13] | I’m going to keep you safe, | 我会保证你的安全 |
[15:16] | always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[15:24] | Chèche in virtute. | [咒语] |
[15:26] | Chèche in virtute, chèche in virtute. | [咒语] |
[15:32] | Chèche in virtute. | [咒语] |
[15:34] | I’ve already prepared them for the ritual. | 我已经把他们准备好在仪式上用 |
[15:36] | A token of our master’s power. | 这图腾蕴含着主人的力量 |
[15:37] | I won’t let anythings stop us. | 我不会让任何事阻止我们 |
[15:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Vincent, what did you see? | 文森特 你看见什么了 |
[15:47] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:48] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[15:50] | Freya will be here soon | 弗雷娅一会会来 |
[15:51] | to stir up one of her medicinal concoctions. | 制造魔药让她好受些 |
[15:54] | Tell me you have answers. | 但愿你有好消息告诉我 |
[15:55] | Marcel and I have a lead. | 马塞尔和我有了头绪 |
[15:57] | A wolf who got caught up with the Hollow. | 一个狼人跟祸髅有关 |
[16:00] | A wolf involved in witch business? | 狼人和巫师产生瓜葛 |
[16:02] | Crazy, I know. | 我也觉得不可思议 |
[16:03] | I want to ask her a few questions. | 我要问她一些问题 |
[16:05] | Well, regardless of her excuses or your loyalties, | 先别管她的借口和你的忠诚 |
[16:08] | I expect you to show this traitor the error of her ways. | 希望你告诉这个叛徒她错在哪 |
[16:11] | I’ll handle it. | 我知道 |
[16:15] | She’s not gonna want to talk to a vampire. | 她不会和吸血鬼谈话的 |
[16:17] | – I’ll go. – The thing is, the last time | -我去 -提醒你一下 |
[16:19] | I came across one of the Hollow’s goons, | 上次我遇到祸髅的暴徒时 |
[16:20] | the guy tried to kill me, so… fair warning. | 那个人想杀了我 好心提醒你 |
[16:32] | Lara? | 拉娜 |
[16:35] | My name’s Hayley. I don’t know if… | 我是海莉 我不知道你是否 |
[16:37] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[16:39] | Hayley Marshall. | 海莉·马歇尔 |
[16:44] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[16:49] | You’re here because of the children. | 你是为那些孩子而来 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:56] | I am. | 我是说真的 |
[16:59] | They’re as good as dead. | 他们和死没什么区别了 |
[17:26] | Weird time to have a drink, bud. | 怎么这个时候来喝酒 伙计 |
[17:30] | Should be out looking for those kids. | 怎么不去找那些孩子 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:37] | I’m a little upside-down, Will. | 我现在心里很乱 威尔 |
[17:39] | I got this, um, | 我感觉不对劲 |
[17:41] | evil mojo just breathing down my back. | 就像是邪恶的巫术找上了我 |
[17:44] | And it’s the same thing that took out my wife… | 我妻子就是被它毁灭的 |
[17:48] | then it took me out… | 然后是我 |
[17:51] | and now I think it’s trying to take out my best friend. | 现在我想它又找上了我最好的朋友 |
[17:55] | Was this your plan, Vince? | 这是你计划好的吗 文森 |
[17:58] | Invite me here, | 把我叫到这 |
[17:59] | confront me? | 和我对峙 |
[18:00] | Whatever this thing promised you, | 不管这个东西和你有过什么约定 |
[18:02] | – it’s not gonna deliver. – You’re wrong. | -它都不会兑现承诺的 -你错了 |
[18:04] | The Hollow rewards those who are loyal. | 祸髅会奖励忠诚于它的人 |
[18:07] | Maybe if you did what it asked you to do, | 也许你按它说的做了 |
[18:09] | things might be different. | 一切就会不同了 |
[18:10] | For me. For Cami. | 对我 对凯米 |
[18:12] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人 |
[18:14] | Is that what it told you, Will? | 那是它告诉你的吗 威尔 |
[18:15] | That’s what it showed me, Vince. Look at this city! | 这是它让我看到的 文森 看看这个城市 |
[18:19] | It’s overrun with evil. | 这里邪恶泛滥成灾 |
[18:21] | And the only way to take it back | 让它恢复原状的唯一办法 |
[18:22] | is to do one little evil thing myself. | 就是我自己做一点邪恶的事 |
[18:25] | This is not what you are! | 你不是这样的人 |
[18:26] | You can walk away from this. | 你不能越陷越深 |
[18:27] | I can help you walk away from this. | 我可以帮助你 |
[18:29] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[18:32] | You can’t even help yourself. | 你连自己都帮不了 |
[18:34] | Don’t you see? | 还没看出来吗 |
[18:36] | You’re in the middle of everything that’s to come, | 你处在所有即将到来之事的中心 |
[18:38] | which is why they sent me here, Vince. | 所以他们派我来 文森 |
[18:42] | For you. | 为了你 |
[18:52] | That’s quite the monster you got lurking in there. | 你藏的怪物威力挺大的嘛 |
[18:58] | You want to see mine? | 想看看我的吗 |
[19:08] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得见 |
[19:11] | I want you to listen. | 你听好了 |
[19:15] | The heart which beats in your chest | 你胸中跳动的心脏 |
[19:17] | is a warrior’s heart. | 是勇士的心脏 |
[19:20] | The heart of a Mikaelson. | 是迈克尔森家族的心脏 |
[19:24] | Whatever hold this power has over you, | 不管是什么力量压制住了你 |
[19:27] | it is nothing compared to your strength. | 和你的力量相比都微不足道 |
[19:31] | Yours is a power greater than you know. | 你的力量远比你想的强大 |
[19:40] | Come on. | 快点好起来 |
[19:44] | Hope… | 霍普… |
[20:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[20:05] | I saw them. The other kids. | 我看到他们了 其他的孩子 |
[20:10] | They’re so scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[20:15] | Promise me | 答应我 |
[20:17] | if you ever see the blue lights, | 如果你看到了蓝光 |
[20:20] | don’t look at them. | 别看它们 |
[20:37] | I can’t open it, | 我打不开 |
[20:38] | which means this is exactly what we were looking for. | 也就是我们要找的东西就在里面 |
[20:41] | Well, before you blow it open with a magic bomb, | 在你用魔法把它炸开之前 |
[20:44] | just keep in mind that they’re gonna know that we were here. | 你要明白他们会知道我们在这里 |
[20:47] | Well, do you have a better idea? | 那你有更好的主意吗 |
[20:48] | Because my family needs me. | 因为我的家里人需要我 |
[20:49] | And I’m out of time for this. | 我已经快没有时间了 |
[20:50] | Go help your niece. | 去帮你的侄女 |
[20:52] | I’ve got super-duper wolf hearing. | 我有狼人敏锐的听觉 |
[20:54] | I will crack the safe and if there’s anything that we can use, | 我会打开保险箱 如果真有我们能用的东西 |
[20:56] | – I’ll grab it. – Keelin, if you try to run…. | -我会拿着 -科林 如果你是想… |
[20:59] | I know. You’ll make me turn all hairy. | 我知道 你不会放过我的 |
[21:01] | I got the threat the first time. | 你第一次威胁我就听进去了 |
[21:04] | You just go. Help your family. | 你赶紧走吧 去帮你的家人 |
[21:07] | I’ll meet you wherever you tell me to. | 我会去你指定的地方和你会面 |
[21:17] | All right, someone cast a spell to block his mind | 好吧 有人施咒锁住了他的精神 |
[21:19] | against your vampire tricks, all right? | 来对抗你们吸血鬼的手段 |
[21:20] | I can break that, Elijah, | 我能打破封锁 以利亚 |
[21:21] | it’s just gonna take me a little bit of time | 我只需要一点时间就行 |
[21:23] | That’s a luxury we don’t have. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[21:24] | Look, Elijah, I’m not gonna let you torture him, all right? | 听着 以利亚 我不会让你折磨他的 |
[21:27] | He’s my friend and he’s just as much of a victim | 他是我的朋友 |
[21:28] | as all those kids. | 他和那些孩子一样是个受害者 |
[21:34] | You have five minutes. | 我给你五分钟 |
[21:38] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[21:40] | You can’t hurt me any more | 你能对我做出的伤害 |
[21:41] | than I’ve already hurt myself. | 不可能比我对自己的伤害重 |
[21:45] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[21:49] | I didn’t know they were gonna | 我没想到他们会把孩子 |
[21:49] | – bring children into it. – It’s okay. | -卷进来 -没关系 |
[21:52] | Just tell us who “They” Are. | 只管告诉我们”他们”是谁 |
[21:56] | Those that serve the Hollow. | 那些追随祸髅的人 |
[21:58] | Followers of the blue light. | 追随蓝光的人 |
[22:00] | I thought we were doing something good. | 我以为我们在做好事 |
[22:03] | Trying to take back our city. | 想要夺回城市 |
[22:05] | Back from what? | 从谁手里夺回 |
[22:07] | From him. | 从他手里 |
[22:10] | From the vampires. | 从吸血鬼手里 |
[22:12] | For five years we kept quiet. | 我们沉默了五年 |
[22:16] | Watching you lord over this city like it was yours. | 看你统治这座城市 就像它是你的一样 |
[22:19] | Hey, I spent the last five years keeping the peace… | 我花了五年的时间保持太平 |
[22:21] | It is not your city to rule! | 这不是你应该统治的城市 |
[22:25] | New Orleans belongs to all of us. | 新奥尔良属于我们所有人 |
[22:28] | And the Hollow offered us the power we needed. | 祸髅赐予我们力量 |
[22:33] | So long as we pledged our allegiance. | 只要我们宣誓效忠 |
[22:36] | But Lara, you’re a Crescent. | 但是拉娜 你是新月狼族 |
[22:38] | You have the pack, you don’t need this cult. | 你有你的狼群 你不需要这个邪教 |
[22:40] | You were gone. | 你走了 |
[22:42] | You chose the Original Family | 你背弃你的族群 |
[22:43] | over your own kind. | 选了始祖家庭 |
[22:46] | Don’t you see? | 你还没看清吗 |
[22:47] | Our pack means nothing. | 我们的族群什么都不是 |
[22:50] | You mean nothing! | 你也什么都不是 |
[22:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:53] | I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在这里 |
[22:56] | But I have a daughter now. | 但我现在有一个女儿 |
[22:57] | And, Lara, she’s one of the kids. | 拉娜 她也在那群孩子里 |
[23:00] | She’s one of the kids that’s in danger. | 她也是有危险的孩子的一员 |
[23:03] | So, please, | 所以 拜托 |
[23:04] | help us help them. | 帮帮我们 帮帮他们 |
[23:11] | You can’t help them. | 你帮不了他们的 |
[23:13] | The Hollow wants power. | 祸髅渴望力量 |
[23:16] | The kind that only comes from sacrifice. | 那种唯有通过献祭才可以获得的力量 |
[23:19] | Those kids will die so it can get stronger. | 那些孩子会死 它会因此变得更加强大 |
[23:26] | And it will feed. | 然后它会觅食 |
[23:29] | And it will rise. | 它会崛起 |
[23:31] | And we will all bow before it. | 我们都将在它面前卑躬屈膝 |
[23:35] | The great beast. | 最强大的猛兽 |
[23:39] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[23:43] | My only mercy is I won’t be here to see it. | 我仅剩的仁慈就是不去亲自见证它 |
[23:55] | Briser… | [咒语] |
[23:57] | Briser le bouchlier. | [咒语] |
[23:59] | Briser le bouchlier. Briser le bouchlier. | [咒语] |
[24:03] | – Briser le bouchlier. – Time’s up. | -[咒语] -时间到 |
[24:06] | – Hold on, Elijah! – Why do you insist? | -慢着 以利亚 -你为什么要护着他 |
[24:08] | Because he’s my friend. And because a witch | 因为他是我朋友 因为一个巫师 |
[24:10] | told me that I’m the one that gave this thing breath. | 曾告诉我我是给这东西生命的人 |
[24:12] | Now I don’t know what I did to let it into this world, | 现在我不知道我做了什么让它来到这个世界 |
[24:14] | but I know I ain’t just gonna let it take him out. | 但我知道我不会眼睁睁看着它把他带走 |
[24:18] | Finish it. | 解决它 |
[24:24] | Marquer nonm sa a. | [咒语] |
[24:25] | Marquer nonm sa a. | [咒语] |
[24:36] | There’s no going back, Vince. | 没有回头的路了 小文 |
[24:48] | Any other wonderful ideas? | 还有其他好主意吗 |
[24:51] | I tagged him with magic, | 我在他身上做了魔法标记 |
[24:52] | so now we can trace him. | 我们现在可以追踪他 |
[24:55] | Right back to the kids. | 找到孩子们在哪里 |
[24:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:11] | Assume you told everybody to be on their best behavior? | 我想你应该告诉每个人都守点规矩了吧 |
[25:14] | Oh, I told them. | 我告诉过他们了 |
[25:16] | Now whether or not they’ll be obedient | 他们是否会服从命令 |
[25:18] | is another thing altogether. | 则是另外一回事 |
[25:21] | – Where’s Hope? – Freya’s with her now. | -霍普在哪里 -弗雷娅陪着她 |
[25:23] | She’s fighting it. Whatever it is. | 她在尽全力抵抗那个 不管那到底是什么 |
[25:26] | The kids are attached to that spell: if we save the kids, | 孩子们和咒语连在一起 如果我们救下孩子 |
[25:28] | we save your little girl. | 我们就可以拯救你女儿 |
[25:30] | And the sooner you all | 然后你们就可以 |
[25:31] | can be on your way. | 赶快离开这里 |
[25:33] | Clearly, | 很显然 |
[25:34] | we’re skipping all the hugs and hellos. Vincent? | 我们已经跳过打招呼和拥抱了 文森特 |
[25:37] | Trail leads off this way, so, I guess | 痕迹是朝向这边的 所以 |
[25:39] | we, uh, follow the breadcrumbs. | 我们就跟着线索找吧 |
[25:40] | Tactless savages holding a ghost-raising rave. | 一群粗鲁愤怒的野蛮人企图召唤恶魔 |
[25:43] | Best make short work of them. | 我们还是抓紧行动 |
[25:44] | – I say we… – We split up. | -我说我们 -我们分头行动 |
[25:46] | Klaus, you’re with me, I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 克劳斯和我一起 我不会让你脱离我的视线 |
[25:48] | Anybody got a problem with that… | 有人有其他意见吗 |
[25:51] | I don’t give a damn. | 有我也不在乎 |
[25:57] | I assume you embark upon this journey out of the kindness | 我想你之所以参加这次行动是出于你的 |
[26:00] | – of your heart? – There are kids in trouble. | -善心吗 -孩子们有危险 |
[26:02] | Yours included. | 也包括你女儿 |
[26:03] | It’s a bit late for you to suddenly care about my child, | 你现在才来关心我女儿不有点太晚了吗 |
[26:05] | given you left her fatherless for five years. | 毕竟你让她五年没有享受过父爱 |
[26:07] | Well, speaking from experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[26:08] | I figured I was doing her a favor. | 我觉得我那么做事为了她好 |
[26:10] | Careful. | 注意点 |
[26:11] | Lest your insults mar an already tentative peace. | 除非你想用你的辱骂打破这和平 |
[26:13] | All right, listen, I don’t care about our peace, all right? | 听着 我才不管我们之间的和平 好吗 |
[26:15] | I care about finding these missing kids | 我只关心找到这些孩子 |
[26:17] | and wiping out the messed up people who took them. | 并且杀死那些劫走他们的人 |
[26:20] | Root out the problems, make them go away. | 找到问题 让他们消失 |
[26:22] | That’s what you do when you’re the king. | 当你还是王的时候就是这种做派 |
[26:24] | All I see is a petulant prince. | 在我眼中你就是个暴躁任性的王子 |
[26:26] | Always with the insults. You never do learn. | 永远是出口伤人 你从来没有长进 |
[26:28] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[26:29] | My time in your dungeon clarified my priorities. | 在你地牢里的日子让我想明白了 |
[26:31] | My concerns are with my child. | 我现在只关心我的孩子 |
[26:33] | And as for you, | 至于你 |
[26:34] | I can imagine no better revenge | 没有什么复仇的方式 |
[26:35] | than leaving you to the endless struggle | 会比让你在无尽的挣扎中 |
[26:37] | to prove yourself my better. | 证明自己比好 |
[26:39] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 另外 不用谢 |
[26:41] | So you knew this Crescent girl? | 你认识那个新月狼族女孩吗 |
[26:42] | I did. | 我认识 |
[26:43] | But whatever that was today, that wasn’t her. | 但今天的这个绝对不是她 |
[26:47] | She said something about blue light. | 她说了一些关于蓝光的事情 |
[26:48] | Yeah, that’s the Fifolet. | 没错 那就是魂灵 |
[26:50] | New Orleans legend says that a spirit might | 新奥尔良传说中讲述了一个幽灵 |
[26:52] | present itself in a bright blue ball of light. | 会以一团亮蓝色光球的形式出现 |
[26:54] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[26:55] | How do we kill it? | 我们怎么能杀死它 |
[26:57] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[27:44] | Now that you’ve returned, brother, | 你回来了 兄弟 |
[27:46] | you may join us as we claim our power. | 你可以和我们一起夺回力量 |
[27:49] | Our rightful place. | 夺回我们理应的地位 |
[27:52] | And lay waste to all who would deny our master. | 并且让那些否认我们主人的人尝尝苦头 |
[28:00] | Are you prepared to prove your loyalty to the Hollow? | 你准备好向祸髅证明你的忠诚了吗 |
[28:04] | I know what I have to do. I’m not afraid. | 我知道我要做什么 我不害怕 |
[28:09] | We should begin. | 我们应该开始了 |
[28:14] | Enough with this circus of sadists. | 让我们结束这场虐待狂的狂欢吧 |
[28:32] | Hey, we got to get the kids. Get the kids! | 我们得去救孩子们 去救孩子 |
[28:46] | Vinculum mond sa. Vinculum mond sa. | [咒语] |
[28:49] | Will? Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[28:51] | Come on, man. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[28:52] | – It’s over. – No, Vince. | -已经结束了 -不 小文 |
[28:54] | It’s only just begun. | 一切才刚刚开始 |
[29:08] | You can’t stop what’s coming. | 你阻止不了接下来要发生的事情 |
[29:13] | No! | 不要 |
[29:35] | Oh, man, we got this all wrong. | 天啊 我们全都搞错了 |
[29:37] | They wanted us here. | 他们想让我们来这里 |
[29:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:39] | They want to channel your power, | 他们想要连接你们的力量 |
[29:41] | and anchor the Hollow to the living world. | 然后将祸髅引入现世 |
[29:56] | Okay, they’re alive. | 好 他们还活着 |
[29:57] | But these kids | 但是这些孩子 |
[29:59] | are linked to that ritual. | 和那个仪式是连接在一起的 |
[30:01] | We can’t free Marcel and Klaus | 我们无法释放马塞尔和克劳斯 |
[30:03] | unless we break the spell. | 除非打破这个咒语 |
[30:05] | How do we stop this? | 我们怎么才能阻止这一切 |
[30:06] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[30:08] | It’s a sacrificial ritual. | 这是个献祭仪式 |
[30:09] | I can’t break it | 我无法打破它 |
[30:10] | unless I kill one of the kids. | 除非杀死其中一个孩子 |
[30:12] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:14] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有其他的方法 |
[30:27] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[30:34] | Don’t look into the blue light. | 不要看那蓝光 |
[30:37] | Yeah, um… | 好吧 |
[30:39] | so these kids are powering that ritual. | 这些孩子在为那个仪式提供能量 |
[30:42] | But there might be a loophole, | 但是也许这存在一个漏洞 |
[30:43] | if I link it to you. | 如果我把它和你连接的话 |
[30:46] | Are you suggesting we take my life? | 你是说要杀死我吗 |
[30:47] | I’m suggesting we stake you with wood. | 我是说我们用木桩杀死你 |
[30:50] | You die, | 你死去 |
[30:51] | temporarily, | 暂时性的 |
[30:53] | and that might be enough to | 也许这样就足以 |
[30:54] | break the spell. | 打破这个咒语 |
[30:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:02] | Shut your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[31:13] | Mare. | [咒语] |
[31:15] | Mare leurs. | [咒语] |
[31:18] | Mare leurs esprits. | [咒语] |
[31:26] | Mare leurs esprits! | [咒语] |
[31:29] | Mare leurs esprits! | [咒语] |
[31:32] | Mare leurs esprits! | [咒语] |
[31:35] | Mare leurs esprits! | [咒语] |
[31:45] | Look away! | 别看那 |
[31:47] | Hayley, do it now! | 海莉 就是现在 |
[32:14] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[32:31] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[32:34] | We’re not cold anymore. | 我们不再觉得冷了 |
[33:14] | Come back for one last look? | 回来看最后一眼吗 |
[33:17] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[33:20] | this city… | 这座城市… |
[33:22] | a lot of tragedy happened here. | 有很多悲剧在这里发生 |
[33:25] | A lot I regret. | 很多我后悔的事 |
[33:26] | But Hope was born here. | 但是霍普是在这里出生的 |
[33:29] | So there was good | 所以在这么多坏事中 |
[33:30] | with all that bad. | 总算有一件好事 |
[33:38] | After everything that’s happened, | 在发生了这么多事之后 |
[33:39] | the city is yours. | 这座城市是你的了 |
[33:44] | I hope it brings you peace. | 我希望这能给你带来平静 |
[33:52] | Good-bye, Marcel. | 再见 马塞尔 |
[33:56] | Do one thing for me. | 为我做一件事 |
[33:58] | Tell your daughter | 告诉你的女儿 |
[33:59] | she doesn’t need to fear me. | 她不需要害怕我 |
[34:02] | She never did. | 她永远都不需要 |
[34:22] | Glad you showed up. | 很高兴看到你还在这 |
[34:23] | It’s not like I had much of a choice. | 好像我有别的选择似的 |
[34:25] | Keelin… | 基琳… |
[34:28] | You have to understand…. | 你得明白… |
[34:30] | Maybe you and yours | 也许你和你的家人的 |
[34:31] | do it differently, but… | 做法不一样 但是… |
[34:33] | …where I’m from, | 从我来自的地方 |
[34:34] | you make a deal, you keep it. | 你达成了协议 你就要遵守 |
[34:36] | And since I am on the most wanted list | 自从我登上了每个想要你们家族死的疯子的 |
[34:38] | of every psycho who wants your family dead, | 头号通缉名单 |
[34:40] | I guess I’m Team Mikaelson | 我想不管我喜不喜欢 |
[34:41] | whether I like it or not. | 我都是迈克尔森团队的一员了 |
[34:58] | Denne legatura. | [咒语] |
[35:09] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[35:11] | The ring’s altered. | 这个戒指已经被转化了 |
[35:13] | You keep the benefits, minus the leash. | 你可以保留这个戒指带来的好处 不受约束 |
[35:19] | Is this an apology or a thank you? | 这是道歉还是感谢呢 |
[35:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:29] | I’m not particularly good at either one. | 无论哪一个我都不是很擅长 |
[35:47] | I managed to find an old friend. | 我找到了我们的老朋友 |
[35:50] | Or enemy, I can never really tell. | 又或者是敌人 我从来都分不清 |
[35:56] | Here’s to a wretched day. | 敬这狼狈的一天 |
[36:02] | A wretched day indeed. | 的确是狼狈的一天 |
[36:10] | As soon as Hope is better, we’ll leave. | 一旦霍普好些了 我们就离开这 |
[36:13] | She’s all that matters. | 她才是最重要的 |
[36:29] | I want to ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[36:33] | In the woods, | 刚刚在树林里 |
[36:35] | if Vincent hadn’t found that loophole… | 如果文森特没有找到那个漏洞 |
[36:38] | what would you have done to those kids? | 你会对那些孩子做什么 |
[36:57] | Whatever I had to do. | 任何我需要做的事 |
[37:02] | We have got to stop making it a habit | 我们不能再将把我们家人的命 |
[37:04] | of putting our family lives ahead of others. | 置于其他人之上当做习惯 |
[37:07] | I don’t want that for myself, | 我不想那样做 |
[37:08] | I don’t want that for Hope. | 我也不想为了霍普那样做 |
[37:19] | We have to do better. | 我们必须做得更好 |
[37:43] | I know today was rough for you. | 我知道对于你来说今天是艰难的一天 |
[37:45] | Hey, at least we put an end to it. | 至少我们了结了这件事 |
[37:50] | Kinney’s dead. | 金尼死了 |
[37:57] | But… | 但是… |
[37:59] | the thing they idolized… | 他们所崇尚的… |
[38:01] | the Hollow… | 祸髅… |
[38:03] | it must have wanted us there. | 一定是想让我们去那 |
[38:05] | It wanted to come into our world | 想要进入我们的世界 |
[38:08] | by anchoring itself to one of us. | 通过和我们中的一个人连接 |
[38:11] | So that makes me wonder… | 所以我不禁怀疑 |
[38:14] | did we end it? | 我们了结这件事了吗 |
[38:16] | Or is it just getting started? | 还是这才刚刚开始 |
[38:46] | You think it’s gonna come after me? | 你觉得它会冲我来吗 |
[38:49] | Marcel, I’m-a tell you, man. | 马塞尔 我只是想说 |
[38:50] | I wonder if it hasn’t already got to you. | 我不知道它是否已经影响到了你 |
[38:56] | What did you see when you was in the circle? | 在那个魔法圈里你看到了什么 |
[39:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:05] | Not a thing. | 什么都没看到 |
[39:50] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[40:00] | That’s the funny thing | 但是关于我们的城市 |
[40:01] | about our city, though, Marcel. | 有个很有趣的现象 马塞尔 |
[40:03] | Nothing ever stays buried. | 没有什么是可以藏得住的 |
[41:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:40] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[41:42] | The Hollow… | 祸髅 |
[41:45] | it’s here. | 它来了 |