时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t go free until we make a weapon that can kill Marcel. | 制造出杀死马塞尔的武器之前 我没有自由 |
[00:05] | And since I am on the most-wanted list | 自从我登上了每个想要你们家族死的 |
[00:07] | of every psycho who wants your family dead, | 疯子的头号通缉名单 |
[00:09] | I guess I’m Team Mikaelson, whether I like it or not. | 不管如何 我都是迈克尔森团队的一员了 |
[00:12] | You freed it, Vincent. You gave it breath. | 你把它释放了 文森特 让它得以呼吸了 |
[00:15] | And now it must be fed. | 现在必须要给它食物了 |
[00:18] | – I had a bad dream. – You’re safe. | -我做了噩梦 -你很安全 |
[00:20] | I saw something today, | 我看到了一件事 |
[00:21] | and it’s something that I’ve seen before. | 是我以前见过的东西 |
[00:23] | This city is in danger. | 这座城陷入危险了 |
[00:24] | It means the Hollow. The Hollow is coming. | 意思是”祸髅” 祸髅要来了 |
[00:26] | The Hollow wants power. | 祸髅渴望力量 |
[00:30] | The kind that only comes from sacrifice. | 那种唯有通过献祭才可以获得的力量 |
[00:32] | This thing is dark, it’s angry, it’s very powerful. | 这东西很黑暗 愤怒 很强大 |
[00:35] | Everything that you want to keep buried– | 我们想掩盖的东西 |
[00:37] | it’s going to use that | 然后用来 |
[00:38] | and make you do exactly what it wants you to do. | 控制我们 |
[00:41] | They wanted us here. | 他们想让我们来这里 |
[00:41] | They want to channel your power | 他们想要连接你们的力量 |
[00:43] | and anchor the Hollow to the living world. | 然后将祸髅引入现世 |
[00:45] | It will feed… | 它会觅食 |
[00:48] | and it will rise. | 它会崛起 |
[00:52] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[00:54] | The Hollow. | 祸髅 |
[00:57] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[02:18] | Please. | 救我 |
[02:19] | Please! | 救我 |
[02:20] | Help me. Please. | 救我 救我 |
[02:24] | Please. No. | 救命 别这样 |
[02:25] | No! | 不要 |
[02:28] | No! Please! | 不要 求你 |
[02:32] | You would show mercy to an enemy?! | 你要对敌人手下留情吗 |
[02:35] | A fiend who plotted to raid our home? | 一个谋划突袭我们家园的恶人 |
[02:41] | Mercy… is for the weak, niklaus. | 只有弱者才会有仁慈之心 尼克劳斯 |
[02:46] | You… | 你 |
[02:50] | Look at you, boy. | 瞧瞧你 小毛孩 |
[02:52] | You are pathetic. | 你真够逊的 |
[02:54] | If you are determined | 如果你决定 |
[02:56] | to prove yourself a weakling, I should cast you out! | 证明自己是个弱者 我该把你赶出家族 |
[03:00] | Better your brothers not be exposed to a coward! | 最好别让你的兄弟被你这样的懦夫影响 |
[04:04] | You didn’t come back to your place last night. | 你昨晚没回住的地方 |
[04:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | I just spent the last six hours going to every palm reader, | 我过去六个小时去看了每一个我认识的 |
[04:12] | exorcist and witch doctor I know. | 算命师 驱魔师和巫医 |
[04:14] | Now, they all say I’m fine, | 他们都说我没事 |
[04:15] | but ever since the bayou, something is off. | 但河口那件事之后 我感觉不对劲 |
[04:20] | What do you mean “Off”? | 什么叫”不对劲” |
[04:24] | The mirror cracked in the exact shape | 镜子碎的形状 |
[04:26] | of the sigil we’ve seen all over town. | 跟我们在城里看到的魔符一样 |
[04:28] | We killed witches who follow that. | 我们杀死了跟从那个的巫师们 |
[04:31] | They tried to anchor it to our world. Now I think… | 他们想通过它进入我们的世界 我想 |
[04:36] | I think it’s anchored to me. | 我想它连接在了我身上 |
[04:37] | Then you need a witch. | 那你需要一个巫师 |
[04:39] | A good one. I know someone. | 一个厉害的巫师 我认识一个人 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I need a New Orleans witch. | 我需要一个新奥尔良巫师 |
[04:43] | Vincent has a history with this thing, | 文森特跟这玩意有恩怨 |
[04:45] | and this thing did just kill his friend, | 这玩意还刚杀死了他朋友 |
[04:46] | so I think he’ll help me. | 所有他应该会帮我 |
[04:48] | And in the meantime, I’m supposed to do what? | 而与此同时 我该怎么做 |
[04:50] | Cross my fingers and hope you’re not possessed? | 祈祷你没有被附身吗 |
[04:53] | That’s not gonna happen to me. | 我不会被附身的 |
[04:55] | Good. | 这就好 |
[04:56] | ‘Cause I’m not letting you out of my sight until you’re cured. | 因为你被治愈之前 我会一直看着你 |
[05:04] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[05:19] | Today you will die at the hands of Marcel, | 今日 你将死于马塞尔之手 |
[05:21] | unless you kill your enemy first. | 除非你先干掉自己的敌人 |
[05:32] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:38] | We’re ready to go. Aren’t you coming? | 我们可以走了 你不一起来吗 |
[05:42] | You need to go to the bayou without me. | 我不能跟你去河口了 |
[05:44] | – Why? ?- Take Hope. | -为什么 -带上霍普 |
[05:45] | – I’ll be right behind you. – What you saying? | -我稍后就到 -你说什么呢 |
[05:47] | My daughter nearly died. | 我女儿差点死了 |
[05:48] | I have to make sure the threat to her is over. | 我得确保她不再有生命危险了 |
[05:50] | Not without me. | 你要带上我 |
[05:52] | Brother,Marcel loathes you most of all. | 哥 马塞尔最痛恨你 |
[05:54] | Freya will help me here. | 弗雷娅在这里帮我 |
[05:57] | I need to know my child is safe. | 我得知道我女儿安全 |
[05:59] | You and Hayley can assure that. | 你和海莉能够保证这一点 |
[06:26] | Is this for me? | 这是为我准备的吗 |
[06:28] | Oh, sweet angel of mercy. | 你真是太好了 |
[06:34] | This almost makes up for the whole kidnapping thing. | 我都差点因此原谅你绑架我的事了 |
[06:37] | Let’s not forget, that whole kidnapping thing kept you alive. | 别忘了 你被绑架 才活了下来 |
[06:40] | As for the coffee, it’s the least I could do, | 至于咖啡 这没什么 |
[06:43] | considering you helped us make our breakthrough. | 毕竟你在解药研制上帮了我们大忙 |
[06:47] | The last I remember | 我只记得 |
[06:49] | was… you saying you figured it out, | 你说你想明白了 |
[06:53] | and then we started drinking tequila like water. | 然后我们开始狂饮龙舌兰 |
[06:57] | So how am I borderline comatose, and you’re Little Miss Sunshine? | 为什么我醉得一塌糊涂 你神采奕奕呢 |
[07:02] | Because of this: hangover cure. | 因为这个 宿醉解药 |
[07:06] | Thousand years old. | 千年配方 |
[07:09] | Also, because… | 还有 因为 |
[07:11] | mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[07:15] | Do you really think that weapon could kill Marcel? | 你真觉得那把武器能杀死马塞尔吗 |
[07:17] | It took some time, my blood, Esther’s magic, | 花了些时间 我的血 埃斯特的巫术 |
[07:21] | Marcel’s venom and the ashes of Lucien Castle. | 马塞尔的毒液 卢西安·卡斯尔的骨灰 |
[07:24] | Combined, it will be powerful enough to kill him. | 混合在一起 力量强大到足以杀死他 |
[07:27] | So, we’re done, then? | 那我们就完成了啊 |
[07:32] | Yeah, I go back to my life, you go back to yours? | 我们就此分道扬镳 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:40] | A deal’s a deal. | 要讲诚信 |
[07:46] | Hey, look, don’t look so disappointed. | 别看起来这么失望了 |
[07:48] | I mean, this wasn’t exactly built to be a long-term friendship. | 我们本来就没打算长期做好朋友 |
[07:53] | I guess this is good-bye. | 该道别了 |
[08:00] | Like you said, mission accomplished. | 如你所说 任务完成了 |
[08:06] | Okay. So, I’ll see you. | 好 再见了 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:26] | Vincent, it’s me, again. | 文森特 还是我 |
[08:28] | We were supposed to meet an hour ago. | 我们本该一个小时前见面 |
[08:30] | All right, call me back as soon as you get this. | 你听到留言后 赶紧回电 |
[08:32] | This is absurd. I’m calling my guy. | 这太扯了 我要打给我认识的巫师了 |
[08:47] | All right, whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[08:48] | this is the wrong day to be playing games. | 你挑错玩游戏的日子了 |
[08:56] | Elijah. What are you doing here? | 以利亚 你怎么过来了 |
[08:58] | Did you not learn your lesson the last time I put you down? | 我上次让你沉睡时 你没吸取教训吗 |
[09:02] | Does this bravado help to relieve your pathetic fear? | 虚张声势有助于缓解你可悲的恐惧吗 |
[09:05] | Oh, you think I’m afraid of you? | 你觉得我怕你吗 |
[09:06] | Terrified. | 是心惊胆战 |
[09:07] | I put you down twice before. | 我放倒你两次了 |
[09:09] | Maybe the third time’s the charm. | 也许第三次就能让你一睡不起了 |
[09:14] | The spirit I have seen may be the devil, | 我所见之鬼魂可能是魔鬼 |
[09:16] | and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape. | 而魔鬼可用妖术扮良善 |
[09:22] | Do you not recall | 你不记得 |
[09:24] | your Shakespeare, Marcellus? | 读过的莎士比亚书籍了吗 马塞勒斯 |
[09:28] | The ghost which appeared to Hamlet. | 鬼魂出现在哈姆雷特面前 |
[09:30] | And then, of course… | 而后紧随而来的 |
[09:33] | unrelenting tragedy. | 则是马不停蹄的悲剧 |
[09:37] | You’re not Elijah. | 你不是以利亚 |
[09:53] | Tell me again what happened at this ritual. | 再跟我说一次那次仪式上发生了什么 |
[09:56] | I fought evil, and I saved children. | 我击退了恶魔 拯救了孩童 |
[09:58] | I should be given a medal. | 本应得到奖牌表彰 |
[09:59] | Instead, I’ve been infected by some depraved ghost. | 结果我却被恶灵缠身 |
[10:02] | Well, I know purging spells and cleansing rituals, | 我会驱魔咒语和净化仪式 |
[10:05] | so I can fix this. | 我可以治好你 |
[10:07] | In the meantime, have you considered | 与此同时 你有没有考虑过 |
[10:09] | that you’re not the only one infected? | 你不是唯一一个受感染的 |
[10:12] | Marcel was exposed, as well. | 马塞尔应该也被感染了 |
[10:14] | In your visions, our father’s goading you to kill your enemy. | 在你的幻觉中 我们父亲鞭策你杀掉敌人 |
[10:17] | If Marcel has seen something similar… | 如果马塞尔也看到了类似的东西 |
[10:19] | Then we’re all on the chopping block. | 那我们都得遭殃 |
[10:21] | I need to purify you both. | 我得净化你们俩 |
[10:22] | No! Not yet. | 不 现在还不行 |
[10:26] | If the Hollow can look into me, then I can look back at it, | 如果祸髅能看见我 我也能看见他 |
[10:29] | find out what it is, what it wants. | 弄清楚他是什么 想要什么 |
[10:33] | It’s too dangerous, Klaus. | 太危险了 克劳斯 |
[10:34] | This thing came after Hope. | 这玩意竟敢伤害霍普 |
[10:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | I’ll give you an hour. | 我给你一小时 |
[10:44] | And something else. | 还有别的助力 |
[10:51] | The means to kill the unkillable king of New Orleans. | 能杀死新奥尔良不死的新王的方法 |
[10:56] | If Marcel comes after you, use this. | 如果马塞尔对你动手 用这个 |
[11:01] | You’re mad I kept a secret from you? | 你气我瞒着你吗 |
[11:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | Chastise me once you’ve made it through the day. | 你活过今天之后再来责怪我 |
[11:17] | I do miss it out here. | 我很想念来这里的日子 |
[11:19] | Yeah, looks like you’re not alone. | 看来不止你一人怀念 |
[11:21] | You know, we could be happy out here. | 在这里我们能很开心 |
[11:26] | I think you might stand out in that suit. | 你这身西装可就有点打眼了 |
[11:29] | Well, I was thinking jeans, shorts and flip flops. | 我在想把造型换成牛仔上衣 短裤和拖鞋 |
[11:32] | I want to build a life with you, Elijah. | 我想和你共建幸福生活 以利亚 |
[11:35] | With Hope. | 和霍普一起 |
[11:36] | I want us to be happy. | 我想让我们幸福 |
[11:40] | So we do that. | 那就这么做吧 |
[11:42] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[11:47] | In jean shorts. | 穿着牛仔短裤 |
[11:49] | – Grandma Mary! – Well, hello, sweetheart. | -玛丽奶奶 -你好啊亲爱的 |
[11:52] | Oh, my girl. | 我亲爱的宝贝来了 |
[11:58] | I picked you some flowers. | 我给你摘了花 |
[11:59] | Honey darling, why don’t you run on inside. | 亲爱的 你先进屋吧 |
[12:01] | I need to talk to your mama. | 我要和你妈妈谈谈 |
[12:07] | Didn’t know you were bringing him. | 我不知道你会带他来 |
[12:10] | Mary, come on. | 玛丽 拜托 |
[12:11] | Vampires aren’t welcome. | 这里不欢迎吸血鬼 |
[12:13] | You’re the exception. | 你是例外 |
[12:14] | Rules of the house. | 这是家规 |
[12:18] | I’ll leave you two. | 我先告辞了 |
[12:26] | Seriously? | 真要这样吗 |
[12:27] | You know how I feel. | 你知道我的感受 |
[12:29] | Our kind winds up dead when they’re around. | 只要他们在 狼人总是死伤无数 |
[12:32] | Yesterday, we lost Lara. | 昨天我们失去了拉娜 |
[12:34] | I wake up to hear there’s been | 我醒来之后听说 |
[12:35] | some kind of occult massacre in the woods. | 树林里发生了邪教大屠杀 |
[12:39] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[12:40] | Mikaelsons are involved. | 肯定有迈克尔森家族的人 |
[12:42] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我过来的原因 |
[12:44] | I want to talk about what really caused that massacre last night. | 我想跟你说真正引发大屠杀的原因 |
[12:52] | So young. | 如此年轻 |
[12:54] | And taken before her time. | 英年早逝 |
[12:57] | While those immortal tyrants continue to wander free. | 那些不死的暴君却逍遥在外 |
[13:02] | What is this? | 你想干什么 |
[13:03] | Evil spirit appears to me as the guy I hate, for what? | 恶灵以我最恨的人的形象出现 为了什么 |
[13:07] | To scare me? | 吓唬我吗 |
[13:08] | If this is all in my head, | 如果这一切只是我的幻觉 |
[13:09] | I could just as easily wish your ass away. | 我同样可以简单地把你消除 |
[13:11] | Your wishes won’t bring back the dead. | 你的祈祷不能让死人复活 |
[13:14] | Nor will they grant you solace. | 也不会让你得到慰藉 |
[13:15] | Let’s not forget, Elijah killed you as well. | 别忘了 以利亚还杀过你 |
[13:20] | Can you close your eyes and wish that away? | 你能闭眼祈祷这事实消失吗 |
[13:23] | I betrayed you without a second thought. | 我毫不犹豫地背叛你 |
[13:24] | Give in to your desire. | 向你的欲望臣服 |
[13:26] | Seize your revenge. | 去寻求你的复仇 |
[13:28] | Why not start with me? | 就从我开始吧 |
[13:33] | What do you get out of me killing Klaus? | 我杀了克劳斯对你有什么好处 |
[13:35] | Is this just a game? | 这只是个游戏吗 |
[13:36] | It is a game. And it’s rather fun. | 的确是个游戏 而且很有趣 |
[13:39] | You are here to deliver a sacrifice. | 你要献上祭品 |
[13:41] | Either Klaus or you. | 不是克劳斯 就是你 |
[13:42] | Two powerful souls, both fighting to the death. | 两个强大的灵魂 战个你死我活 |
[13:46] | Now, doesn’t that sound wonderful? | 听起来很完美吧 |
[13:50] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 |
[13:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:58] | I knew this was bad. | 我就知道这很糟糕 |
[14:00] | I have a witch on the way. | 我的女巫朋友正在路上 |
[14:01] | You’re coming with me. | 快跟我来 |
[14:04] | We’re gonna fix you. | 我们会治好你 |
[14:34] | Help me. | 救我 |
[14:36] | Please. Help me. | 救我 救救我 |
[14:37] | Mercy is for the weak! | 只有弱者才会有仁慈之心 |
[14:43] | I assumed you’d run. | 我就猜到你会逃跑 |
[14:46] | Like the pathetic, sniveling coward that you are. | 因为你就是一个软弱无能的懦夫 |
[14:50] | And I assume I have the misfortune of addressing the, | 看来不幸的是 我见到了 |
[14:54] | what was your name? | 你叫什么来着 |
[14:55] | The inept? | 无能之神 |
[14:57] | The vacant? | 空虚之神 |
[14:58] | The Hollow. Yes. | 对了 是祸髅 |
[15:00] | You address no one. | 你没有见到谁 |
[15:03] | I am not here. | 我并不在这里 |
[15:05] | I’m only in your head. | 我只存在在你脑海里 |
[15:07] | I can see your worst fear: | 我能看见你最深的恐惧 |
[15:10] | the father that you loathed, | 你憎恨的父亲 |
[15:11] | the terror that this is | 你对此的恐惧 |
[15:12] | how your daughter may one day perceive you. | 怕你女儿终有一天会这么看你 |
[15:15] | A depraved demon sputtering psychoanalysis? | 一个恶灵居然要对我做精神分析 |
[15:20] | Perhaps you speak from personal experience. | 也许你是要跟我分享自己的经历 |
[15:23] | Do you come from a broken home? | 你来自一个破碎的家庭吗 |
[15:26] | Daddy drank? | 父亲酗酒 |
[15:28] | Mommy never loved you? | 母亲从未爱过你 |
[15:29] | You seem to think Marcel will kill me today. | 你似乎认为马塞尔今天会杀了我 |
[15:32] | But he’s had five years to do that. | 但他有五年的时间可以这么做 |
[15:34] | He didn’t do it then. He won’t do it now. | 那时候他没下手 现在他也不会下手 |
[15:36] | I, however, have long had the will to end him. | 但我却一直都想消灭他 |
[15:41] | Now I have the weapon. | 现在我还有了武器 |
[15:44] | Eager boy. | 跃跃欲试的男孩 |
[15:45] | You have shown that you have a talent for brutality. | 你展现了残忍的才能 |
[15:48] | But can you summon that same beast | 但你能召唤必要的恶魔 |
[15:51] | to do what is necessary today? | 来完成今日的使命吗 |
[15:54] | When your once-beloved son comes to finish you, | 若你当日挚爱的儿子前来取你性命 |
[15:57] | will you kill him? | 你会杀了他吗 |
[16:00] | Or die a coward? | 还是懦弱地死去 |
[16:03] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们走着瞧 |
[16:32] | Forget something? | 忘东西了吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. My hippocratic oath. | 是的 我虚伪的誓言 |
[16:38] | I was halfway to the bus station, | 我都快走到巴士站了 |
[16:39] | and I realized that you’re here alone, | 突然意识到你自己一个在这 |
[16:41] | Marcel is still alive, and I’m bailing on you. | 马塞尔还活着 而我却要抛弃你 |
[16:49] | And, all things considered, | 而且总得来说 |
[16:50] | you did cure me of my curse, so… | 你还消除了我最大的诅咒 |
[16:54] | let’s see this thing through. | 所以我想送佛送到西 |
[16:56] | I appreciate that, but, um, as usual, | 我很感激 但和平常一样 |
[16:59] | I’m in the middle of a family crisis. | 我又遇到家族危机了 |
[17:02] | What’d they get into now? | 他们又搅和进什么麻烦里了 |
[17:06] | Last night, Klaus was infected by dark magic, | 昨晚克劳斯被黑魔法感染了 |
[17:10] | unlike any I’ve ever seen. | 是我之前没见过的魔法 |
[17:12] | This totem represents that power, | 这图腾是那股力量的代表 |
[17:15] | and the only way to figure out | 要想找到治愈他的办法 |
[17:16] | how to heal him is to channel it, | 只能与之连接 |
[17:18] | which will give it access to me. | 这样它也能探究我 |
[17:20] | That sounds safe. | 有够’安全’的 |
[17:24] | Okay, look, not to tell you how to handle your sorcery, | 好吧 我也不会告诉你怎么用魔法 |
[17:26] | but you haven’t slept in days, | 但你已经几天没谁了 |
[17:28] | you’re dehydrated, stressed. | 你又脱水又紧张过度 |
[17:30] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[17:34] | Okay. Then let me help. | 好吧 那就让我帮忙 |
[17:38] | That’s what friends do, right? | 这是朋友应该做的 不是吗 |
[17:45] | All we know is this cult wanted to sacrifice children. | 我们只知道这个邪教想要用孩子献祭 |
[17:49] | Somehow Lara got caught up in it, | 拉娜不知道为什么卷入其中 |
[17:51] | and when she tried to get out, she couldn’t, | 她想抽身的时候 发现不行 |
[17:54] | and she killed herself. | 所以她自杀了 |
[17:55] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[17:56] | Someone is recruiting Crescents into a cult? | 有人把新月狼族招进邪教里 |
[18:00] | That’s what I need you to look out for, Mary… | 这也是我想让你留意的事 玛丽 |
[18:01] | anything strange. | 有没有什么异样 |
[18:02] | These people obsess over specific imagery. | 这些人对某些图腾很执着 |
[18:05] | It’s a… serpent | 是条蛇 |
[18:06] | eating its own tail. | 吞噬自己的尾巴 |
[18:09] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[18:09] | A serpent. Like a… dragon. | 一条蛇 长得有点像龙 |
[18:13] | When Hope was affected, she drew some. | 霍普被感染时 她画过一些 |
[18:17] | Here. | 在这 |
[18:26] | There’s something you need to see. | 有些东西你得看看 |
[18:34] | This guy, Dominic you trust him? | 这个叫多米尼克的人 你相信他吗 |
[18:36] | Loyalty is good for business, | 忠诚对是生意必不可少的基础 |
[18:38] | and I give him a lot of business. | 我和他做了不少生意 |
[18:41] | This spirit it’s ancient. | 这恶灵 非常古老 |
[18:44] | It ebbs and flows like the tide, feeding and sleeping. | 如潮水般起落 觅食和休眠 |
[18:48] | So, it’s awake, | 现在它醒来了 |
[18:49] | and I’m lunch. | 要把我吃掉当午餐吗 |
[18:52] | Well, it wants power. | 它想要力量 |
[18:54] | You’re powerful. | 你有很强大的力量 |
[18:56] | Right now it’s stuck, | 现在它被困住了 |
[18:58] | caught between the world of the living and… | 困在现实世界以及 |
[19:01] | wherever it was trapped. | 它曾被封印的世界之间 |
[19:03] | Was trapped? | 曾被封印的世界 |
[19:05] | It broke free. | 现在它解除了封印 |
[19:06] | Some time ago, there must have been a massive release of energy. | 之前肯定有强大的能量被释放出来了 |
[19:10] | The Ancestral Realm. | 祖先的源泉 |
[19:11] | When Vincent blew the link, he must’ve set it free. | 文森特摧毁链接时 它被释放了 |
[19:16] | How do we get this thing off Marcel? | 要怎么把这恶灵从马塞尔身上去掉 |
[19:18] | Purification could work. | 净化仪式也许有用 |
[19:21] | Unless it comes back. | 除非它再次回来 |
[19:22] | Best bet, you’ll have to send this thing back to sleep. | 最有效的方法 是让它再次沉睡 |
[19:25] | See, spirits are just another form of power. | 恶灵只是另一种形式的力量 |
[19:27] | They can be channeled, deflected, blocked. | 可以被连接 转移和阻挡 |
[19:33] | These beads keep me safe. | 这些念珠保护我的安全 |
[19:36] | They prevent any and all spirits from infecting my head. | 防止一切恶灵侵蚀我的大脑 |
[19:39] | I could purify some for you, | 我可以为你净化一些 |
[19:41] | adjust them to your condition, of course. | 将他们调整到你的情况 |
[19:44] | Yeah, all right, let’s do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[19:45] | But to sever the spirit’s link, | 但要想切断链接 |
[19:48] | you’re gonna have to bury the beads | 你要把这些念珠 |
[19:50] | at the root of this creature’s power. | 埋在这生物力量的源泉 |
[19:52] | Well, how do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[19:54] | Is there any place that it has manifested itself before? | 它曾在什么地方现身过吗 |
[19:58] | Vincent mentioned an abandoned house. | 文森特提过一个废弃的屋子 |
[20:00] | This thing lured kids there, attacked them, | 这玩意引诱孩子过去 攻击他们 |
[20:01] | attacked Vincent. | 还攻击了文森特 |
[20:04] | All right, then let’s end this. | 让我们结束这一切吧 |
[20:06] | All right. I’ll get started. | 我马上着手去办 |
[20:11] | I can’t let you come with me. | 我不能让你跟我一起去 |
[20:13] | I got to do this alone. | 我得一个人面对 |
[20:15] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不需要服从你的命令 |
[20:27] | Please stay here. | 求求你 留下来 |
[20:29] | So I know you’re safe. | 好让我知道你是安全的 |
[20:41] | You know your way around, don’t you? | 你还真熟悉 |
[20:43] | New Orleans native, I take it? | 新奥尔良是你的故乡 对吧 |
[20:45] | I wonder, were you buried somewhere in the vicinity? | 我猜你是不是就被埋在附近 |
[20:49] | Perhaps someone disturbed your tomb. | 也许有人打扰了你的墓地 |
[20:51] | Is that why you’re such an angry ghost? | 所以你才变成这么个怒气冲冲的鬼魂吗 |
[20:57] | You don’t intend to kill Marcel, do you? | 你不想杀马塞尔 对吧 |
[21:01] | Your father was right. | 你父亲说得对 |
[21:02] | You are a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[21:04] | Because of you, he’s lost everyone he loved. | 因为你 他失去了所爱的一切 |
[21:06] | And now, due to your pathetic fear of Marcel, | 现在因为你对马塞尔可悲的恐惧 |
[21:10] | you will suffer the same fate. | 你会经历同样的命运 |
[21:11] | More meaningless threats. | 更多毫无意义的威胁 |
[21:14] | Is that the extent of your power? | 这就是你的力量了吗 |
[21:16] | I remain underwhelmed. | 真是让你毫不惊艳 |
[21:18] | You think I’m powerless? | 你认为我没有力量吗 |
[21:24] | I can make you see and feel whatever I like. | 我能让你看到和感受到我想让你经历的一切 |
[21:29] | Do your worst. | 放马过来 |
[21:31] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[21:32] | The white oak is gone, Mikael is dead, | 白栎树木桩没了 迈克尔死了 |
[21:34] | and you are nothing more than a bad dream. | 你只是个噩梦 |
[21:36] | Well, then maybe I’ll find my way into your daughter’s dreams. | 也许我会进入你女儿的梦境 |
[21:40] | What fun it will be to be in her head. | 进入她的脑海多有趣 |
[21:46] | Ruthless. Nicely done. | 冷酷无情 很好 |
[22:08] | Imagine if I made you kill someone you cared about. | 想象如果我让你杀掉你在乎的人 |
[22:11] | Maybe I already have. | 也许我已经这么做了 |
[22:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[22:23] | Next time, it might even be Hope. | 下次也许是霍普 |
[22:25] | No! | 不 |
[22:26] | Even if you could resist, | 就算你能忍住 |
[22:28] | who will stop Marcel? | 谁能阻挡马塞尔 |
[22:29] | After all, I’m having my fun with him. | 毕竟我也和他玩得开心 |
[22:32] | And I will make him | 我会让他 |
[22:33] | tear through your family like you have these people. | 像你一样撕裂你的家人 |
[22:38] | Now, | 现在 |
[22:40] | you only have the one choice, boy. | 你只有一个选择 |
[22:44] | Kill Marcel… | 杀了马塞尔 |
[22:47] | or he will kill you and everyone you love. | 否则他会杀掉你所爱的每一个人 |
[23:13] | This journal belonged to Mary’s husband. | 这是玛丽丈夫的日记 |
[23:17] | He filled it in the months before he died. | 他在死前一个月前写下的 |
[23:19] | Most of it’s revolutionist garbage | 大部分都是改革的胡话 |
[23:21] | plots for an uprising | 谋反的策划 |
[23:22] | but there’s stuff about my parents in there. | 但里面提到了我的父母 |
[23:26] | What does he say about them? | 他说了什么 |
[23:27] | Ramblings about | 一直写一些 |
[23:28] | how they were traitors for dealing with vampires. | 他们是和吸血鬼为伍的叛徒 |
[23:37] | You can see his writing deteriorate as his thoughts. | 能看出来他的笔迹随思想溃散 |
[23:40] | In the end, he can’t even form a coherent sentence. | 最后他都不能写出完整的句子 |
[23:53] | Elijah, I think the Hollow made Mary’s husband kill my parents. | 以利亚 我认为祸髅让玛丽丈夫杀了我父母 |
[24:06] | Klaus, I was worried. | 克劳斯 我很担心 |
[24:10] | Freya, stay back. | 弗雷娅 别过来 |
[24:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:15] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[24:18] | But I can’t trust myself. | 但我信不过我自己 |
[24:20] | I trust you… | 我相信你 |
[24:21] | I said stay back! | 让你别过来了 |
[24:26] | I’ve underestimated our foe. | 我低估了我们的敌人 |
[24:30] | The Hollow is more powerful than I thought. | 祸髅比我想象的要强大得多 |
[24:33] | It made me see things | 它强迫我看见一些东西 |
[24:36] | and do things. | 逼迫我做一些事 |
[24:43] | I can feel it in my head. | 我能感觉到它在我的脑袋里 |
[24:48] | Then let me purify you. | 让我来净化你 |
[24:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:57] | Reinigen monde tavo | [咒语] |
[24:59] | veneno. | [咒语] |
[25:01] | Reinigen monde tavo ven… | [咒语] |
[25:06] | It’s burrowed too deep. | 它隐藏得太深 |
[25:10] | But I know what it wants. | 但我知道它想要什么 |
[25:16] | For me to kill Marcel. | 让我杀了马塞尔 |
[25:19] | Or for him to kill me. | 或是让他杀了我 |
[25:21] | Klaus, if this thing is demanding a blood sacrifice, | 克劳斯 如果它需要一场血祭 |
[25:24] | if it’s you or Marcel… | 如果不是你就是马塞尔 |
[25:28] | don’t let it be you. | 死的千万不能是你 |
[25:32] | Hunt down Marcel and end this. | 找到马塞尔结束这一切 |
[25:39] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[25:50] | You never stop, do you? | 你不会停下来的 是吗 |
[25:52] | Just, every day you do a spell, vanquish some evil, | 每天你施一个咒 除掉某个魔鬼 |
[25:56] | do another spell, rinse and repeat. | 再施一个咒 净化再重复 |
[25:58] | I have hobbies. | 我有一些爱好 |
[26:00] | For instance, I collect the ashes of my enemies. | 比如收集敌人的骨灰 |
[26:04] | My point is that even during | 我是说即使是最繁忙的医院轮班期间 |
[26:06] | my most traumatic hospital rotations, I’d make time. | 我都会挤出一点时间 |
[26:09] | Ten minutes, one minute, whatever I could steal, | 哪怕只是花十分钟 一分钟 |
[26:12] | to go up to the roof, look up at the sky, and just breathe. | 去屋顶上 仰望天空 尽情的呼吸 |
[26:15] | Remind myself that there was a whole world | 以此来提醒我这个世界上除了急诊室 |
[26:17] | away from the madness of the E.R. | 还有另一番天地 |
[26:22] | I’ll-I’ll care a lot more about that world | 等我确保我弟弟的安全后 |
[26:25] | once I know my brother’s safe. | 再去谈另一番天地吧 |
[26:29] | Anything strange happens… | 要是情况不对劲 |
[26:31] | just wake me up, okay? | 就让我醒过来 好吗 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:39] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:43] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:45] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:48] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:51] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:54] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[26:57] | This is officially strange. | 这不太对劲吧 |
[26:58] | Din montre otimo sekre. | [咒语] |
[27:01] | Din montre… | [咒语] |
[27:03] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[27:05] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[27:11] | Damn it, Freya! | 快醒醒 弗雷娅 |
[27:13] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:17] | It wants Klaus and Marcel to kill each other. | 它想让克劳斯和马塞尔互相残杀 |
[27:20] | And when they die, it will absorb their power, and then… | 等他们死后 它会汲取他们的力量 然后 |
[27:23] | we’ll never be able to stop it. | 谁都无力阻止它 |
[27:38] | Hello, Marcel. | 你好 马塞尔 |
[27:42] | Seems neither of us is to leave until one of us dies. | 除非我们其中一个死了否则谁也别想走 |
[27:45] | I know you’re seeing things, Klaus. | 我知道你能看见一些东西 克劳斯 |
[27:47] | But I have a way to fix that for both of us. | 但我有办法救我们俩 |
[27:49] | And I’m to take your word for it, am I? | 我就必须得信你的 是吗 |
[27:51] | Oh, don’t be stupid. You can’t beat me. | 别傻了 你打不过我的 |
[27:53] | Oh, but I can. | 但我能打得过你 |
[27:56] | You see, | 看见没 |
[27:57] | courtesy of my dear sister. | 多亏了我亲爱的姐姐 |
[27:59] | Now you’re not so unkillable after all. | 你已不是不死之身了 |
[28:18] | You can’t just take off. | 你不能就这么走 |
[28:19] | That thing is forcing my brother into a sacrificial bloodbath. | 那个东西强迫我的弟弟卷入一场血祭中 |
[28:22] | Freya, you’re bleeding. | 弗雷娅 你在流血 |
[28:27] | Oh… You need stitches. | 你需要缝针 |
[28:30] | It’ll have to wait. | 再等等吧 |
[28:31] | You’re not gonna do your brother any good | 你头部受伤 |
[28:32] | if you have head trauma. | 可不会对你的弟弟有任何帮助 |
[28:36] | At least let me go with you. | 起码让我和你一起去 |
[28:38] | I am not useless in a fight. | 我不是一无是处的 |
[28:39] | – I can control my form. – Hey. | -我能控制我自己 -听我说 |
[28:41] | I can take care of myself, okay? | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[28:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:04] | Growing up, I never belonged anywhere. | 从小到大 我不属于任何地方 |
[29:07] | Not in school. | 没上过学 |
[29:09] | Not in foster care. | 没进过监护系统 |
[29:12] | I always thought if I could find my parents, | 我一直以为只要我找到了父母 |
[29:14] | I’d finally belong somewhere. | 我就终于有了归宿 |
[29:16] | You do belong somewhere. | 你确实有了归宿 |
[29:22] | I did terrible things to find my family, Elijah. | 为了找到家人我做了很糟糕的事 以利亚 |
[29:26] | And when I did, they were already dead. | 找到的时候 他们已经死了 |
[29:30] | And now I find out that the same people who killed them are… | 而我现在知道杀掉他们的那些人 |
[29:34] | the ones who hurt Hope. | 又在伤害霍普 |
[29:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:37] | I will not let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[29:41] | Do you understand? | 知道吗 |
[29:53] | – What is it? – You need to come back | -怎么了 -你需要回城里一趟 |
[29:54] | to the city, or Marcel’s going to kill Klaus. | 马塞尔要杀了克劳斯 |
[30:04] | Of course. You say our feud is over, | 你说我们的世仇已经结束了 |
[30:06] | but you’re off building a weapon that can kill me. | 但你却弄了个能杀死我的武器 |
[30:07] | Well, I wouldn’t need it if I knew you could be trusted! | 要是我能信任你我就不需要了 |
[30:10] | Well, trust me now and we both get to live! | 现在请相信我 这样我们才都能活 |
[30:13] | How can you trust yourself? | 你怎么能信任你自己 |
[30:15] | Spelled beads keep me safe from this damn thing. | 施过咒的串珠保证了我的安全 |
[30:17] | I bury these here and we’re done, all right? | 我把它们埋在这 我们就解脱了 |
[30:20] | No need to fight. | 没必要动武 |
[30:21] | He hopes to lower your guard with his lies. | 他希望用谎言让你放松警惕 |
[30:23] | Then he will wrench the dagger out of your hand. | 然后把匕首从你的手里抢走 |
[30:26] | Don’t be a fool. | 别犯傻 |
[30:29] | I am no fool. | 别想骗我 |
[30:53] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[30:55] | Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[30:59] | Damn it, Klaus, I didn’t come to fight. | 够了 克劳斯 我不是来跟你打架的 |
[31:01] | All right? Put the weapon down. | 把武器放下 |
[31:02] | My family won’t be safe unless you’re put down! | 只有你死了我的家人才会安全 |
[31:11] | Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[31:21] | End this. | 结束一切 |
[31:23] | There is no other way. | 没有其它办法 |
[31:30] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[31:36] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[31:38] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[31:40] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[31:42] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[31:44] | Repo… | [咒语] |
[31:59] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[32:01] | Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[32:03] | Repo oma dal most. Repo oma dal most. | [咒语] |
[32:13] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 当时有机会的时候就应该杀了你 |
[32:15] | Your mistake. | 那是你的过失 |
[32:21] | Fight, you coward, | 打啊 你这个懦夫 |
[32:23] | or today will be your daughter’s last. | 否则今天就是你女儿的死期 |
[32:26] | I won’t let you hurt my child. | 我不会让你伤害我的孩子 |
[32:28] | Do it now, or forever be a servant of Mikaelsons. | 动手 不然你将永远是迈克尔森家族的仆人 |
[32:37] | I’m not this thing’s puppet. | 我不是这个鬼东西的玩具 |
[32:38] | And neither are you. All right, we cannot give it what it wants. | 你也不是 我们不能让它如愿以偿 |
[32:42] | Someone will. | 有人会的 |
[32:52] | Kill your son, Klaus. | 杀死你的儿子 克劳斯 |
[32:54] | Otherwise, I will find a way | 不然我会找到其他的方式来控制他 |
[32:55] | to control him, and Hope will never be safe. | 而霍普永远都置身危险中 |
[33:11] | Mercy… is for the weak! | 只有弱者才有仁慈之心 |
[33:30] | Leave my family alone! | 离我家人远点 |
[34:08] | I prefer my mind remain unaltered for the time being. | 目前我还是喜欢我原有的理智 |
[34:12] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[34:13] | I feel the exact opposite. | 我恰恰相反 |
[34:16] | Rest easy, brother. | 好好休息吧 兄弟 |
[34:18] | My spells have Marcel bound and cloaked. | 我的咒语将马塞尔束缚并且隐蔽起来了 |
[34:21] | Even more, I can find no trace | 而且 我没有从你们两个身上 |
[34:23] | of the Hollow’s magic in either of you. | 找到任何祸髅魔法的残留 |
[34:25] | – So where has it gone? – It’s a ghost. | -那它到底去哪了 -它是个幽灵 |
[34:27] | It could be anywhere; and since we know | 它有可能在任何地方 既然我们知道了 |
[34:29] | that it still wants to sacrifice someone powerful, | 它还想要一个强大的人做祭品 |
[34:31] | we have to be prepared. | 我们需要做好准备 |
[34:34] | I think I’ll hold on to it for now. | 这个暂时就先由我来保管吧 |
[34:36] | This wasn’t a gift. | 这不是个礼物 |
[34:39] | Today proved Marcel’s a threat, | 今天证明马塞尔是个威胁 |
[34:40] | whether used as a sacrifice or possessed. | 无论是当做祭品还是对手 |
[34:42] | Regardless… | 无论如何 |
[34:43] | What good is having a weapon if you won’t use it? | 如果你不用它的话 要这个武器有什么用 |
[34:45] | Niklaus, give it to her. | 尼克劳斯 把那个给她 |
[34:53] | Having a monopoly of power makes you a target, sister. | 拥有掌控的权利会让你变成个靶子 姐姐 |
[34:58] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[35:04] | You think I spared Marcel | 你认为我放过马塞尔 |
[35:06] | out of some mawkish sentimentality. | 是出于某种令人作呕的感情 |
[35:08] | The Hollow wanted both of us dead. | 祸髅想要我们两个的命 |
[35:11] | Killing him would have given it what it wanted. | 杀了他只会让它如愿以偿 |
[35:16] | Mercy was necessary. That’s all. | 仁慈是必须的 就这样 |
[35:42] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样做 |
[35:46] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[35:48] | Blame yourself. | 责怪你自己 |
[35:50] | You think that if you’d stopped your husband, I… | 你认为如果你能阻止你丈夫的话 |
[35:53] | would have had a better life. | 我就会有个更好的生活 |
[35:57] | No one deserves what you’ve been through. | 你不该经历这样的生活 |
[36:06] | It’s because of what I’ve been through that I have her. | 正是因为我的经历 我才有了她 |
[36:14] | She is a Mikaelson and I am a Marshall, but… | 她是迈克尔森家的人 而我是马歇尔家的人 |
[36:18] | we’re both still Labonairs. | 但我们都是拉波瑟家族的人 |
[36:22] | Mary, Jackson said that tragedy | 玛丽 杰克逊说 |
[36:23] | always followed my family around– | 不幸一直伴随着我的家族 |
[36:25] | executions, people dying in floods, fires, | 死刑 人们死于洪水 火灾 |
[36:28] | or just vanishing. | 或者就是凭空失踪 |
[36:32] | What if the Hollow is behind those deaths, too? | 如果祸髅是这一切背后的罪魁祸首呢 |
[36:37] | And if it went after the Labonairs before… | 万一它之前是冲着拉波瑟家族的人下手 |
[36:41] | what if it want to finish what it started. | 现在它又想回来结束这一切 |
[36:59] | The mighty Freya Mikaelson felled by antiseptic. | 伟大的弗雷娅·迈克尔森被消毒药击倒 |
[37:05] | Keelin… | 基琳 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:11] | Is that gratitude? | 你是在表示感激吗 |
[37:13] | From the Viking witch who spends her days | 从一个花费整天时间和幽灵对话并且试图拯救 |
[37:16] | channeling evil spirits to save vampire brothers? | 吸血鬼兄弟们的维京女巫口中说出了感谢吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah, you got a concussion. | 那你一定是脑震荡了 |
[37:26] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[37:29] | I’m forced to do things that I… regret. | 我会做一些令自己后悔的事情 |
[37:34] | And… | 而且 |
[37:36] | for what I did to you… | 我对你的做的事情 |
[37:42] | Sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:44] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[37:46] | At the end of the day, what you did was for family. | 说到底你那么做是为了你的家人 |
[37:50] | And if mine were still alive, I’d do the same. | 如果我家人还活着的话 我也会这么做 |
[37:55] | Just don’t ever mess with me again. | 只是以后不要再来惹我了 |
[38:16] | Did you come to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[38:19] | Five years ago, I was forced to make a decision: | 五年前 我被迫做了一个决定 |
[38:23] | take your life… | 杀死你 |
[38:25] | or lose everything. | 或者失去一切 |
[38:27] | Yeah, I know. I was there. | 我知道 我也在场 |
[38:29] | Niklaus was faced | 尼克劳斯今天 |
[38:30] | with a similar decision today. | 也面临了相同的抉择 |
[38:34] | And here you are. | 而你现在在这里 |
[38:37] | And here I am. | 没错 我在这里 |
[38:39] | Excuse me if I don’t express my gratitude. | 很抱歉 我没有及时表达我的感激之情 |
[38:43] | He’s changing. | 他在改变 |
[38:44] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[38:46] | He put me in the same place that I kept him. | 他把我关在了我原来囚禁他的地方 |
[38:49] | That’s revenge. | 这是报复 |
[38:50] | So… same old Klaus. | 所以 克劳斯还是老样子 |
[39:03] | I would say that he would describe this as strategy. | 我知道他会把这一切说成某种策略 |
[39:08] | You and I, we both know he’s always regarded you | 你和我都知道他一直把你看成 |
[39:11] | as something of a son. | 他的后代 |
[39:16] | So did I, once upon a time. | 我也是 在很久之前 |
[39:21] | In fact, I used to believe | 实际上 我原来一直以为 |
[39:22] | that you were the key to my brother’s redemption. | 你会是救赎我弟弟的关键 |
[39:25] | Redemption? | 救赎吗 |
[39:27] | He’s never gonna change. | 他永远都不会改变 |
[39:29] | Not even for his own daughter. | 甚至他的女儿也救不了他 |
[39:30] | Oh, he already has. | 他已经改变了 |
[39:31] | She has changed him. | 是她改变了他 |
[39:35] | You, Marcellus, you are not needed, | 而你 马塞勒斯 已经不被需要 |
[39:38] | welcome or wanted. | 或者被欢迎了 |
[39:40] | You have only been spared purely because you are | 你被放过一马纯粹是因为 |
[39:43] | my brother’s greatest weakness. | 你是我弟弟最大的弱点 |
[39:47] | And I cannot show | 而我不能 |
[39:48] | any mercy to anyone who would demonstrate threat | 允许有人对这个家族 |
[39:50] | towards this family. | 带来任何威胁 |
[39:52] | And if indeed you should prevent | 如果你阻碍到了 |
[39:53] | the redemption of the cruel, | 残酷邪恶爱记仇的 |
[39:57] | the wicked, the vindictive | 尼克劳斯·迈克尔森的 |
[39:59] | Niklaus Mikaelson… | 救赎的话 |
[40:05] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[40:08] | I will deliver another kind of nightmare. | 我会让你见识到另外一种噩梦 |
[40:16] | Sweet dreams, Marcellus. | 晚安 马塞勒斯 |
[40:18] | Elijah. Elijah. | 以利亚 以利亚 |
[40:21] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[40:51] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[40:54] | I wanted Klaus dead. We had a deal. | 我想杀死克劳斯 我们约好了 |
[40:57] | Marcel getting taken | 马塞尔被抓走 |
[40:58] | was not part of it. | 不是我们的约定 |
[41:00] | – I should kill you. – You could. | -我应该杀了你 -你可以 |
[41:03] | But then you’ll never get what you want. | 但这样你就拿不到你想要的了 |
[41:06] | Marcel’s blood was spilled today. | 今天马塞尔流血了 |
[41:16] | As he is the only one who can kill an Original… | 因为他是唯一一个可以杀死始祖的人 |
[41:23] | the Hollow has received this offering | 祸髅接受了这份祭品 |
[41:26] | and given us a gift in return. | 并且给我送来了礼物 |
[41:29] | A single scratch | 被它轻轻的刺一下 |
[41:30] | from that thorn will kill an Original. | 就可以杀死一个始祖 |
[41:33] | And we both get what we want. | 这样我们都能如愿以偿 |
[41:35] | You want a blood sacrifice for your dead witch, I don’t care. | 你想要血祭死去的巫师 我不管 |
[41:40] | All I want is my revenge. | 我只想要我的复仇 |