| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | And Marcel, | 马塞尔 | 
| [00:03] | no one’s seen him in over 24 hours. | 已经消失超过24小时了 | 
| [00:05] | Because he’s locked in a dungeon. | 因为他被关在地牢中了 | 
| [00:09] | You’re the high priest of the Hollow. | 你是祸髅的大祭司 | 
| [00:11] | You’re the one who allowed the Hollow into this world. | 让祸髅进入人间的人是你 | 
| [00:13] | See, your ancestors were the only thing holding him back | 只有你们的先祖才能抑制他 | 
| [00:16] | and when you severed that | 你切断与先祖的连接后 | 
| [00:17] | link you allowed it to go free. | 你让其自由发展 | 
| [00:23] | What Elijah did… | 以利亚的所为… | 
| [00:25] | Hey, in my family it’s lots of fighting, lots of violence, | 我们家经常争斗 很暴力 | 
| [00:28] | so that’s why I chose a different path. | 所以我才选择了不同的路 | 
| [00:30] | Made my own life. | 活出我自己的人生 | 
| [00:32] | So can you, you know. | 你也可以的 | 
| [00:34] | The Hollow has been haunting the city for a very long time | 祸髅对这座城市觊觎已久 | 
| [00:36] | and when it does bubble up | 而这些征兆出现时 | 
| [00:37] | it always does so in a pattern of four. | 规律总是以”四”的形式出现 | 
| [00:40] | It’s looking for something. | 这股邪恶力量在寻找什么 | 
| [00:41] | And I’m pretty sure that I have one of them. | 我很确定我拥有其中之一 | 
| [00:43] | When a witch wishes to be reborn, | 女巫想重生时 | 
| [00:45] | its remains are required to complete the spell. | 需要其遗骸来完成咒语 | 
| [00:47] | Who has the other three? | 其他三块在谁手上 | 
| [00:49] | Dominic said that he had found something here. | 多米尼克说他在这里找到了什么 | 
| [00:57] | The Tunde Blade… | 那把图德匕首 | 
| [00:59] | it’s gone. | 不见了 | 
| [01:07] | O-positive. | O型血 | 
| [01:09] | You heathen. | 真是受不了 | 
| [01:10] | New rules. | 新规矩 | 
| [01:11] | No blood shed in the house | 我女儿生活的地方 | 
| [01:12] | where my daughter sleeps and plays. | 不准出现流血杀人事件 | 
| [01:15] | Perhaps I’ll go out for dinner. | 我还是出去吃晚餐吧 | 
| [01:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 | 
| [01:18] | We have no way to know who will take Dominic’s place | 我们还没法查出谁会接替多米尼克 | 
| [01:20] | as the Hollow’s right hand. | 成为祸髅的得力助手 | 
| [01:21] | There could be any number of disciples out there. | 谁知道如今祸髅有多少门徒了 | 
| [01:22] | Yes, yes, yes, all who may have the means to kill us. | 是是 而他们都能够杀死我们 | 
| [01:26] | You know, if you hadn’t been so hasty to kill him, | 如果不是你草率地杀了他 | 
| [01:28] | we’d be dealing with the devil we know. | 我们要对付的还是已知的恶魔 | 
| [01:31] | Spoken by the devil I know best of all. | 你本身就是恶魔了 还有脸说别人 | 
| [01:33] | I take it you have a plan. | 看来你有计划了 | 
| [01:36] | Freya will place a barrier spell on the compound. | 弗雷娅会在这里下一个屏障咒 | 
| [01:38] | No one gets in or out. | 所有人都无法进出 | 
| [01:40] | So we’re to stay here | 我们待在家里 | 
| [01:42] | while our enemies seek to resurrect this monstrosity | 而我们的敌人此时正试图复活这个恶魔 | 
| [01:45] | and let me guess, | 让我猜一下 | 
| [01:47] | you won’t be confined here. | 你肯定不会老实待着 | 
| [01:49] | I have a little errand to run. | 我要去办点事 | 
| [01:50] | And while you’re off cavorting all over town, | 你在外面到处跑 | 
| [01:52] | I’m what? | 而我呢 | 
| [01:54] | Grounded? | 被禁足了吗 | 
| [01:56] | Essentially. | 差不多吧 | 
| [01:59] | Why don’t you take out your frustration | 你不如把失望的力气 | 
| [02:00] | on that filthy jawbone our enemy seems so fascinated by. | 用来研究敌人为何那么重视那块下颚骨 | 
| [02:04] | Gladly. | 乐意之极 | 
| [02:20] | “A man of words and not of deeds, | “一个人光说不做 | 
| [02:23] | is like a garden full of weeds. | 就如同花园长杂草 | 
| [02:30] | And when the weeds begin to crawl, | 而杂草开始肆意生长 | 
| [02:32] | it’s like a bird upon the wall. | 就如同飞鸟立墙头 | 
| [02:38] | And when the bird away | 而鸟儿飞翔 | 
| [02:39] | does fly, it’s like an eagle in the sky. | 就如同雄鹰遨游天际 | 
| [02:45] | And when the sky begins to roar, | 而天空开始轰鸣 | 
| [02:48] | it’s like a lion at the door. | 就如同雄狮上门来 | 
| [02:53] | And when the door begins to crack, | 而门被雄狮抓破时 | 
| [02:57] | it’s like a stick across your back. | 就如同芒刺在背 | 
| [03:03] | And when your back begins to smart, | 而背部开始疼痛时 | 
| [03:05] | it’s like a knife inside your heart. | 就如同刀插在心间 | 
| [03:09] | And when your heart begins to bleed, | 而你的心开始滴血 | 
| [03:11] | you’re dead and dead and dead indeed.” | 你就必死无疑了” | 
| [03:16] | Not exactly the most uplifting reading material. | 这种读物少儿不宜啊 | 
| [03:20] | It’s an old book of rhymes. | 这是一本旧诗集 | 
| [03:21] | There’s a lot of weird stuff here. | 这里有好多奇怪的东西 | 
| [03:24] | You know, Hope, I’d rather you didn’t play here, actually. | 霍普 其实我不喜欢你到这里玩儿 | 
| [03:26] | All the splinters and the dust… | 这里到处都是木屑灰尘 | 
| [03:32] | and the bats. | 还有蝙蝠 | 
| [03:34] | There aren’t any bats. | 这里可没有蝙蝠 | 
| [03:36] | I’ve seen no evidence that your Uncle Elijah | 我可没看到你以利亚大伯 | 
| [03:38] | doesn’t sleep here, hanging upside down. | 不在这里睡觉的证据 他还倒吊着呢 | 
| [03:42] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [03:43] | was there a little boy who used to live here? | 一个小男孩以前在这里住过吗 | 
| [03:54] | Come along, sweetheart. | 跟我来 宝贝女儿 | 
| [03:58] | We can discuss ancient history another time. | 我们下次再探讨这些古代史 | 
| [04:29] | Love potion number nine? | 九号春药吗 | 
| [04:31] | Boundary spell. | 界限咒 | 
| [04:33] | Trying to protect my family against evil bastards | 那些恶魔不愿安息 要对付我们 | 
| [04:36] | who refuse to remain dead. | 我要保护家人不受其害 | 
| [04:38] | Speaking of which… | 说起这个 | 
| [04:41] | where were you earlier? | 你上哪了啊 | 
| [04:43] | You know it’s not safe out there. | 你知道外面不安全 | 
| [04:45] | I was job hunting. | 我去找工作了 | 
| [04:47] | In fact, I have an interview | 实际上 我稍后 | 
| [04:48] | at Saint Theodora’s Clinic in the ninth ward later. | 要去第九区的圣西奥多拉诊所面试 | 
| [04:52] | So, you’re staying? | 这么说 你打算留下了 | 
| [04:54] | But you… | 但是你… | 
| [04:56] | you seemed so eager to get back to your old life. | 你之前好像很迫切想要回到原来的生活 | 
| [05:00] | What changed? | 怎么改变主意了 | 
| [05:03] | Well, I liked Austin. | 我是很喜欢奥斯汀 | 
| [05:04] | I had friends, | 那里也有朋友 | 
| [05:05] | but I also had a lot of secrets. | 但我也隐藏了很多秘密 | 
| [05:08] | I didn’t have anyone who really knew me. | 那里没人了解真正的我 | 
| [05:11] | And here, well, there’s not much to hide. | 而在这里 没什么好隐瞒的 | 
| [05:14] | So, if it works out maybe we can celebrate? | 如果面试成功 我们能去庆祝吗 | 
| [05:17] | I’ve never done the whole bourbon Street bacchanalia thing. | 我还没试过喝酒狂欢胡闹呢 | 
| [05:23] | that witch, Dominic, he’s… | 那个巫师 多米尼克… | 
| [05:25] | still out there | 他还活着 | 
| [05:26] | so… he wants my brothers dead. | 而他想干掉我的弟弟们 | 
| [05:30] | I have to find a way to put him down. | 我得想办法放倒他 | 
| [05:31] | Yeah, right. | 这是自然 | 
| [05:32] | – Family first. – Yeah. | -家人优先 -是啊 | 
| [05:36] | But, I mean, once I take care of it… | 但等我搞定这事 | 
| [05:40] | celebration’s certainly in order. | 必须要庆祝啊 | 
| [05:43] | Meet me for a midnight drink at Rousseau’s? | 我们午夜在卢梭餐吧见吧 | 
| [05:49] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [05:50] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [06:03] | That’s quite a blade. | 这把刀真不错啊 | 
| [06:06] | Elijah, now is not a good time. | 以利亚 我现在没空理你 | 
| [06:09] | I’m working on witch business. | 我忙巫师的事呢 | 
| [06:12] | Well, that would make two of us. | 我也正有此打算 | 
| [06:14] | The Ancestors are gone. | 祖先们不在了 | 
| [06:15] | We need a new strategy | 我们需要新对策 | 
| [06:17] | to keep the Hollow at bay. | 牵制住祸髅 | 
| [06:18] | The Ancestors are not gone. | 祖先们不是不在了 | 
| [06:20] | We blew up the link that allows them | 我们是切断了他们进入 | 
| [06:21] | to access this world, but, uh, | 人世间的连接而已 但是 | 
| [06:23] | you can’t kill what’s already dead. | 亡者之灵依然存在 | 
| [06:24] | So we reestablish the link. | 那就重新建立连接 | 
| [06:26] | That link was forged on a pact | 那个连接建立在 | 
| [06:27] | between the living and the dead. | 活人与死灵的协议上 | 
| [06:30] | A ceremonial sacrifice… | 需要一场献祭仪式 | 
| [06:33] | of four young women with this blade. | 用这把刀杀掉四个年轻女子 | 
| [06:36] | I’m quite familiar with the Harvest ritual. | 我很熟悉收获祭的事 | 
| [06:38] | Now let us begin. | 我们开始吧 | 
| [06:39] | Don’t talk about what you don’t understand, Elijah. | 你不懂的事 别说你懂 以利亚 | 
| [06:42] | Most people I know aren’t too keen to give their daughters | 大多数人不愿意将女儿 | 
| [06:43] | over to a sacrifice, | 拿去献祭 | 
| [06:44] | especially when it went so poorly last time. | 特别是上次献祭如此凄惨 | 
| [06:47] | Harvest ritual takes preparation. | 收获祭仪式需要大量准备 | 
| [06:49] | So, we tell them the truth. | 那就跟大家说出真相 | 
| [06:50] | We have no choice. Demand the sacrifice. | 我们只能出此下策 要求他们献祭 | 
| [06:52] | I’m not demanding anything of anybody, Elijah! | 我不会要求别人做任何事 以利亚 | 
| [06:55] | Look, I’m working with you because I want to defeat the Hollow. | 听着 我跟你合作是因为我想打败祸髅 | 
| [06:58] | All right? I don’t want to start a war | 行吗 我不想挑起 | 
| [06:59] | with the French Quarter coven. | 和法属区女巫的战争 | 
| [07:04] | No. | 真的 | 
| [07:41] | You’re hosting a yard sale? | 你要在庭院卖旧货吗 | 
| [07:43] | I just figured while we’re stuck here, | 我只是觉得我们现在被困在这儿 | 
| [07:45] | I may as well work out which stuff to keep | 不如看看要留下哪些东西 | 
| [07:46] | and which to donate. | 捐掉哪些东西 | 
| [07:48] | Listen, I found Hope | 听着 我发现霍普 | 
| [07:50] | exploring the rubbish in the attic. | 在探索阁楼的垃圾 | 
| [07:53] | She’s restless. | 她静不下来 | 
| [07:55] | She’s not restless. | 她不是静不下来 | 
| [07:57] | She’s bored. | 她是无聊 | 
| [07:58] | Most kids her age would be at school. | 同龄孩子几乎都去上学了 | 
| [07:59] | They’d have friends to play with. | 他们有玩耍的朋友 | 
| [08:01] | Well, once Freya teaches her to hone her magic, | 好吧 一旦弗雷娅教会她精通魔法 | 
| [08:03] | she’ll be powerful beyond measure. | 她就会无比强大 | 
| [08:05] | She won’t need friends. She’ll be worshipped. | 她不需要朋友 她会被崇拜 | 
| [08:07] | She doesn’t want to be worshipped. | 她不需要被崇拜 | 
| [08:09] | She just wants someone to hold the other end of the jump rope. | 她只需要有人一起拉住跳绳的另一端 | 
| [08:13] | She’ll be above such things. | 她不会需要那些东西 | 
| [08:16] | She will have power enough to protect herself from anything. | 她会有足够的力量保护自己完全不受侵害 | 
| [08:19] | We won’t have to trap her in bloody boundary spells | 我们不必为了保护她 | 
| [08:23] | just to keep her safe. | 而用该死的结界困住她 | 
| [08:27] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 | 
| [08:28] | by the way. | 顺便说句 | 
| [08:29] | I know it’s not in your nature | 我知道让暴力 | 
| [08:31] | to keep violence out of this house. | 远离这栋房子不是你的本性 | 
| [08:33] | We’ll protect her innocence for as long as we can. | 我们会竭尽所能保存她的童真 | 
| [08:36] | You and I both know the importance of that. | 你我二人都知道其中的重要性 | 
| [08:39] | No one protected ours. | 没人对我们这么做 | 
| [08:43] | Well… while you’re here, | 既然你来了 | 
| [08:44] | you may as well help me go through this stuff. | 你也可以帮我看看这些东西 | 
| [08:46] | You might find something useful. | 或许会找到有用的东西 | 
| [08:50] | Look at that. | 你瞧 | 
| [08:51] | How to Defeat the Hollow: Volume One. | 《如何打败祸髅 第一卷》 | 
| [08:56] | Hidden in here amongst these old Guns N’ Roses records. | 藏在枪炮玫瑰的旧磁带里 | 
| [09:00] | Sweet child of mine. | 我的宝贝 | 
| [09:13] | I need a vampire to do a spell. | 我需要一个吸血鬼帮我施咒 | 
| [09:15] | You… | 你 | 
| [09:16] | just volunteered. | 刚好”自愿” | 
| [09:18] | Right… so, let’s see, you threw my best friend | 没错 虽然你把我闺蜜放逐到了 | 
| [09:21] | into a supernatural hell world, but, sure. | 超自然地狱 但我真的自愿哦 | 
| [09:24] | Let me bend over backwards and do you a favor. | 让我竭尽全力帮你吧 | 
| [09:26] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [09:28] | we’re up against a powerful, evil spirit with powerful, | 我们在对付强大邪恶的鬼魂 | 
| [09:31] | evil followers who’s hell-bent on sacrificing my brother, | 他的手下也强大邪恶 他拼命想献祭我的弟弟 | 
| [09:34] | as well as your dear friend, Marcel. | 还有你亲爱的朋友 马塞尔 | 
| [09:37] | So… are you helping | 所以你是要帮忙 | 
| [09:39] | or are you whining? | 还是抱怨 | 
| [09:41] | If I say no, then your brothers are gonna do something | 如果我拒绝 你的弟弟们就会对我的内脏 | 
| [09:44] | totally uncool with my entrails. | 做些非常不好的事情 | 
| [09:45] | My brothers don’t know I’m here. | 我的弟弟们不知道我来了 | 
| [09:48] | I need you to help me set a trap. | 我需要你帮我设陷阱 | 
| [09:49] | I get to deal with Dominic on my terms. | 我得和多米尼克以我的方式谈判 | 
| [09:51] | You get to help me keep Marcel breathing. | 你得帮我保证马塞尔活着 | 
| [09:53] | So you in? | 行不行 | 
| [10:08] | For a dead guy, you look awfully healthy. | 对于死人来说 你气色好到不行 | 
| [10:11] | Only a fool would attend a Mikaelson party | 只有傻瓜才会不接受保护咒 | 
| [10:13] | without a protection spell. | 参加迈克尔森家族的派对 | 
| [10:16] | The sister put a barrier spell over their home. | 大姐对他们家施了屏障咒 | 
| [10:19] | It’s old magic… | 那是古老的魔法 | 
| [10:21] | tied to her heartbeat. | 与她的心跳相连 | 
| [10:23] | Great, when you break the spell, give me a call. | 好吧 等你打破咒语 打给我 | 
| [10:26] | I’ve got places to be. | 我要去些地方 | 
| [10:30] | Care to share where you’re going in such a hurry? | 不说说你这么急着是要去哪吗 | 
| [10:32] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 | 
| [10:33] | I doubt that. | 我看不见得 | 
| [10:35] | I don’t like secrets. | 我不喜欢秘密 | 
| [10:37] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [10:38] | Marcel Gerard was being kept in a series of tunnels | 马塞尔·杰拉德被关在直通府邸的 | 
| [10:40] | that lead out of the compound. | 一系列地道内 | 
| [10:44] | I just got word | 我刚听说 | 
| [10:45] | that a shrouded body was seen being loaded into an SUV | 有人看到在卢梭酒吧后面一具被裹住的尸体 | 
| [10:48] | behind Rousseau’s while Freya Mikaelson stood watch. | 被运上一辆越野车 弗雷娅还亲自盯梢 | 
| [10:52] | So? | 说明 | 
| [10:53] | So, they’re headed to Algiers. | 说明他们要去阿尔及尔 | 
| [10:56] | I’ll intercept them and get Marcel back. | 我会截住他们 救回马塞尔 | 
| [10:59] | It is clear to me that your feelings for him | 我觉得你对他的感情显然 | 
| [11:01] | have gotten in the way of our greater mission, | 已经阻碍了我们更伟大的任务 | 
| [11:02] | so I will take care of Marcel. | 所以我会处理好马塞尔 | 
| [11:08] | Our deal was for the Mikaelsons. | 我们的协议是针对迈克尔森家族的 | 
| [11:11] | Marcel is with me. | 马塞尔要和我一起 | 
| [11:13] | Then it would appear that I’ve broken that deal. | 那似乎我已经违反协议了 | 
| [11:25] | Keep that safe for me, will you? | 替我好好保管 行吗 | 
| [11:52] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [11:54] | I think this is yours. | 我想这是你的 | 
| [12:00] | Hope. | 霍普 | 
| [12:07] | I haven’t seen this in a century. | 我一个世纪没见过这东西了 | 
| [12:09] | So, you’re the little boy who used to live in my house. | 所以你就是之前住在我家的小男孩 | 
| [12:13] | Once upon a time, I lived here with your dad. | 很久以前 我和你爸一起住 | 
| [12:16] | He keeps you down here | 他把你关在这下面 | 
| [12:17] | because he thinks you want to kill him. | 是因为他觉得你想杀了他 | 
| [12:20] | Do you? | 你想吗 | 
| [12:21] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [12:23] | I will tell you anything you want to know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 | 
| [12:24] | Okay? | 行吗 | 
| [12:26] | If you get me some blood from your dad’s stash. | 如果你能给我一些你爸存放的血 | 
| [12:29] | I’m seven, not stupid. | 我七岁了 不蠢 | 
| [12:32] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:35] | You know, you’re also pretty courageous. | 要知道 你也非常勇敢 | 
| [12:37] | Come down here and talk to a stranger. | 敢下来和陌生人说话 | 
| [12:39] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 | 
| [12:41] | I’m a Mikaelson witch. | 我是迈克尔森家的巫师 | 
| [12:44] | I’ll tell you what, | 我跟你说 | 
| [12:46] | let’s start fresh, all right? | 我们重新来过 好吗 | 
| [12:49] | It is very good to see you again, Hope Mikaelson. | 非常高兴再见到你 霍普·迈克尔森 | 
| [12:53] | My name’s Marcel. | 我叫马塞尔 | 
| [13:00] | Mutare seu rosto. | [咒语] | 
| [13:01] | Mutare seu rosto. | [咒语] | 
| [13:03] | Mutare seu rosto. | [咒语] | 
| [13:05] | Mutare seu rosto. Mutare seu rosto. | [咒语] | 
| [13:10] | Mutare seu rosto. | [咒语] | 
| [13:16] | Josh… | 乔什 | 
| [13:18] | Josh? | 乔什 | 
| [13:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [13:24] | Say something. | 快说话 | 
| [13:27] | I’m just… | 我只是 | 
| [13:28] | super overwhelmed by the sheer number of jokes | 我只是因为进入这具身体的 | 
| [13:31] | I could make about being in this body. | 能开的玩笑数量而不知所措 | 
| [13:33] | It is an embarrassment of really inappropriate riches. | 有让人尴尬的美妙之处 | 
| [13:36] | Okay, well, when you’re done entertaining yourself, | 行了 等你玩够自己 | 
| [13:38] | I’d love to get back to the life or death situation | 我愿意回到我们要谈的 | 
| [13:40] | we’re dealing with. | 或生或死的下场 | 
| [13:41] | – Right. – Thank you. | -没错 -谢谢 | 
| [13:42] | Lay down in the circle. | 躺进圈里 | 
| [13:46] | Now, the second Dominic sets foot in the circle, | 多米尼克一踏进圈中 | 
| [13:48] | you get the hell out. | 你就赶紧出来 | 
| [13:49] | Use every bit of vamp speed you got, okay? | 尽吸血鬼最快的速度 行吗 | 
| [13:51] | He can’t do magic in the circle, but | 他无法在圈中施咒 | 
| [13:53] | he does have a weapon strong enough to kill an Original. | 但他的确有足以杀死始祖的武器 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, awesome. | 真棒 | 
| [13:59] | Hey, Freya, I was just thinking | 弗雷娅 我刚一直在想 | 
| [14:01] | let’s never hang out again. | 我们以后再也别见了 | 
| [14:03] | Like, ever. | 永远 | 
| [14:14] | Elijah isn’t answering his phone. | 以利亚不回他的电话 | 
| [14:18] | I’ll try Freya. | 我去联系弗雷娅 | 
| [14:20] | You might want to hold onto these. | 你最好拿着这些 | 
| [14:24] | We should take more family pictures. | 我们该拍更多家族合照 | 
| [14:25] | There is a reason vampires avoid photographs. | 吸血鬼避免拍照是有原因的 | 
| [14:28] | Well, not everyone in this family is immortal anymore. | 但不是这个家里所有的人都是永生的 | 
| [14:33] | Freya being one of them. | 弗雷娅就是其中之一 | 
| [14:34] | She’s not picking up, either. | 她也不接电话 | 
| [14:36] | I’m sure they’re fine. They’re just busy. | 我肯定他们没事 只是太忙了 | 
| [14:39] | You know, this is a fool’s errand. | 你知道 这样做太傻了 | 
| [14:41] | We’re not gonna accomplish anything in this mess. | 我们这么什么都做不了 | 
| [14:42] | I should be out there… | 我应该在外面 | 
| [14:43] | Dodging an evil ghost who wants you dead? | 躲藏那个想要杀死你的恶魔吗 | 
| [14:45] | No. You’re safe here. | 不行 你在这里很安全 | 
| [14:46] | Safe and entirely ineffective. | 安全 但是没有任何帮助 | 
| [14:48] | Your daughter needs you. | 你的女儿需要你 | 
| [14:49] | My daughter needs the Hollow | 我女儿需要的是祸髅 | 
| [14:51] | to be purged from this earth. | 从这个世界上被清除 | 
| [14:52] | Why are you yelling at me? I’m on your side. | 你为什么朝我叫嚷 我站在你这边 | 
| [14:54] | ‘Cause I can’t be trapped here! | 因为我不能被困在这里 | 
| [14:59] | You’re not in a dungeon anymore. | 你已经不在地牢里了 | 
| [15:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [15:06] | The water in the pipes was like nails on a chalkboard. | 管道里的水听起来像是指甲划过黑板的声音 | 
| [15:12] | I was starving. | 我快饿死了 | 
| [15:14] | I could smell the blood | 我能闻到血的味道 | 
| [15:15] | from the people on the street above me, | 从那些在我头顶上经过的人们 | 
| [15:16] | I could hear their heartbeats. | 我能听见他们的心跳 | 
| [15:19] | My own mind turned against me. It was taunting me. | 我的思维在和我对着干 在嘲笑我 | 
| [15:24] | It was relentless. | 从不间断 | 
| [15:28] | The first few weeks were the worst. | 刚开始的前几周是最难熬的 | 
| [15:31] | You’re worried about Marcel. | 你在担心马塞尔 | 
| [15:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:38] | Let him suffer. | 让他煎熬着吧 | 
| [16:04] | Libérer a verite a. | [咒语] | 
| [16:13] | Will someone deal with her?! | 去把她处理了 | 
| [16:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [16:31] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [16:32] | Things do not look good for you. | 看起来情况对你不利 | 
| [16:35] | You imbecile. | 你个傻子 | 
| [16:37] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道在和谁打交道 | 
| [16:39] | A bit of bluster wrapped up in a protection spell. | 在保护咒下夸夸其谈 | 
| [16:43] | I’m unimpressed. | 我一点都不害怕 | 
| [16:51] | I do not like being summoned, Elijah. | 我不喜欢被召唤 以利亚 | 
| [16:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:02] | No… | 不 | 
| [17:05] | Elijah, what did you do? | 以利亚 你做了什么 | 
| [17:08] | Four French Quarter witches, killed on consecrated ground, | 四个法属区女巫在献祭之地 | 
| [17:11] | with a ceremonial blade. | 被一把献祭之刀杀死 | 
| [17:12] | This is not how you do it, man! | 程序不是这样的 | 
| [17:15] | There’s a ceremony! | 先要有一次献祭仪式 | 
| [17:16] | Then there’s a ritual! | 然后还有一些程序 | 
| [17:17] | – The girls got to be selected! – You find a way. | -这些女孩必须是被选中的 -你找个办法 | 
| [17:20] | And then the girls will be resurrected. | 任何这些女孩就会活过来 | 
| [17:22] | Any delay only helps our enemy. | 任何的延迟只会帮助我们的敌人 | 
| [17:34] | You know, I’m surprised your parents | 我很惊讶 你父母 | 
| [17:35] | haven’t stormed down here looking for you. | 竟然还没有冲进来找你 | 
| [17:37] | My mom trusts me. | 我妈妈相信我 | 
| [17:39] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:40] | But your dad’s never trusted anyone in his life. | 但是你爸爸从来没有相信过任何人 | 
| [17:43] | If he took care of you when you were little, | 如果是他把你从小养大的话 | 
| [17:45] | why do you hate him? | 你为什么要恨他 | 
| [17:48] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 | 
| [17:56] | Your dad, he raised me. | 你爸爸 他养大了我 | 
| [17:58] | He made me who I am. | 他造就了今天的我 | 
| [18:00] | Now, you ask if I hate him. | 你问我是否恨他 | 
| [18:02] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [18:05] | it’s hard to hate the person who made you what you are. | 很难去恨一个造就了你的人 | 
| [18:07] | You just end up hating yourself. | 最终你只会去厌恶自我 | 
| [18:12] | The truth is | 事实上 | 
| [18:13] | I would like to hate your dad, | 我更愿意去恨你爸爸 | 
| [18:14] | I really would. | 我真的更愿意那么做 | 
| [18:16] | It would make things a lot easier. | 那样会让事情变得更加简单 | 
| [18:20] | But, um… | 但是 | 
| [18:24] | you can’t hate someone who you loved for so long. | 你无法去恨一个你爱了这么久的人 | 
| [18:40] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [18:49] | In order to be reborn, | 为了能够重生 | 
| [18:52] | we must have a sacrifice. | 我们必须献祭 | 
| [18:55] | In order to be reborn, | 为了能够重生 | 
| [18:56] | we must have faith. | 我们必须拥有信仰 | 
| [19:01] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 | 
| [19:03] | This ritual is supposed to be performed | 这个仪式应该由 | 
| [19:04] | by an elder of the French Quarter. | 一个法属区的长老来进行 | 
| [19:07] | I’m not an elder of the French Quarter. | 我不是法属区的长老 | 
| [19:08] | This is not my magic. | 这不是我的魔法 | 
| [19:09] | You were the regent of all nine covens! | 你曾经是九大巫师团的摄政者 | 
| [19:12] | My own mother, my wretched mother, | 我的母亲 我那邪恶的母亲 | 
| [19:14] | recognized your mastery. | 都承认了你的魔法 | 
| [19:16] | And let us not forget, | 还有不要忘了 | 
| [19:18] | you were the one that was selected by the Hollow itself. | 你才是被祸髅选中的那个 | 
| [19:21] | So whatever your doubts, | 所以无论你的疑虑是什么 | 
| [19:22] | whatever our differences, | 或者我们之间有什么嫌隙 | 
| [19:24] | your gift is irrefutable. | 你的天赋是毋庸置疑的 | 
| [19:27] | Now, you will make this | 现在你会把这个 | 
| [19:30] | your kind of magic. | 变成你的魔法 | 
| [19:34] | Ut non zna samo bol. | [咒语] | 
| [19:42] | It’s done. | 成功了 | 
| [19:43] | I’ve broken through the last of his protection spells. | 我已经把他的保护咒语全都打破了 | 
| [19:46] | You should leave. | 你该离开了 | 
| [19:49] | I live here. | 我住在这里 | 
| [19:50] | Why don’t you just kill the guy and then help me clean up | 你为什么不直接杀了他 然后来帮我 | 
| [19:53] | the two bodies that are stashed in my bathroom. | 清理那两具躺在洗手间地板上的尸体 | 
| [19:56] | Look, Freya, | 听着 弗雷娅 | 
| [19:57] | I’m not gonna leave you alone in here | 我不会留你自己单独和这个 | 
| [19:58] | with the Hollow’s high priest of doom. | 祸髅的高级毁灭巫师在一起 | 
| [20:00] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:02] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 | 
| [20:04] | I’m the evil witch who hurt Davina | 我是个伤害了达维娜 | 
| [20:05] | and still has Marcel captive, remember? | 还囚禁了马塞尔的邪恶女巫 记得吗 | 
| [20:15] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [20:18] | You got questions. | 你有疑问 | 
| [20:20] | As I understand it, | 如果我没记错 | 
| [20:21] | your overlord needs to collect four of her bones to be reborn. | 你的主人需要收集四份她的骨头才能重生 | 
| [20:25] | One of which, the Tunde’s blade, you stole from my home. | 其中之一是你从我家偷走的图德的匕首 | 
| [20:28] | Where are the others? | 其他的在哪里 | 
| [20:31] | As long as I’m the only one with the answers, | 只要我是唯一知道答案的人 | 
| [20:34] | you can’t kill me. | 你就不能杀了我 | 
| [20:38] | Magically induced cardiac arrest. | 魔法引发的心脏骤停 | 
| [20:41] | Just short of lethal. | 只差一点就可以致命 | 
| [20:43] | Where are the bones? | 其余的骨头在哪里 | 
| [20:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [20:46] | If you won’t give me what I want, | 如果你不能给我想要的 | 
| [20:49] | then I’ll have to take it. | 那我只好自己去拿 | 
| [20:51] | Dic mihi, hva du vet. | [咒语] | 
| [20:55] | Apisi. | 阿匹斯 | 
| [20:56] | Apisi. | 阿匹斯 | 
| [21:01] | Apisi. | 阿匹斯 | 
| [21:04] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 | 
| [21:05] | Tell me or I’ll just kill you and ask someone else. | 告诉我不然我就杀了你去问其他人 | 
| [21:07] | The Apisi… | 阿匹斯 | 
| [21:09] | they were the guardians who | 他们是在远古时期 | 
| [21:10] | protected the bones in ancient times. | 保护那些骨头的守护者 | 
| [21:12] | It means nothing now. | 现在已经没有任何意义了 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t have the information you want. | 我没有你想要的信息 | 
| [21:17] | – Well, then, we’re done here. – Wait! | -那我们就没什么好说的了 -等等 | 
| [21:21] | I do know one thing. | 我知道一件事情 | 
| [21:25] | I know where that Malraux wolf is | 我知道那个马尔罗狼人 | 
| [21:28] | right now. | 现在在哪里 | 
| [21:31] | Keelin. | 基琳 | 
| [21:35] | Hey, I’m just leaving the Ninth now. | 我正要离开九号诊所 | 
| [21:37] | I’ll order you a hurricane. | 我给你先点一杯飓风 | 
| [21:45] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 | 
| [21:47] | You don’t know anything about her. | 你不知道她的任何事 | 
| [21:49] | I know she’s important to you. | 我知道她对你来说很重要 | 
| [21:53] | And I know the way you look at her from across a crowded room. | 我知道你在人群中看她的眼神是什么样子 | 
| [22:03] | I was less than amused | 你下的界限咒语 | 
| [22:05] | by your little boundary spell, | 让我很不爽 | 
| [22:06] | so I sent my friends with instructions | 所以我让我的朋友们 | 
| [22:08] | to kill your wolf friend. | 去杀了你的狼人朋友 | 
| [22:10] | They’re in the Ninth Ward now. | 他们现在在九区 | 
| [22:13] | In St. Theodora’s Health Clinic. | 在圣狄奥多拉健康诊所 | 
| [22:36] | Honestly, she might be dead already. | 说实话 她也许已经死了 | 
| [22:40] | But if you kill me, | 但如果你杀了我 | 
| [22:43] | then you’ll never find out where her body is. | 你就永远也不知道她的尸体在哪 | 
| [23:36] | Resisite Chonje vos élus. | [咒语] | 
| [23:42] | I beseech you… | 我恳求你 | 
| [23:45] | accept this offering as a sign of our faith. | 接受这个祭品作为我们信仰的标志 | 
| [23:53] | OK. | 好了 | 
| [24:02] | Vincent. | 文森特 | 
| [24:08] | What… what is this? | 这 这是怎么回事 | 
| [24:10] | They’re angry! | 他们生气了 | 
| [24:11] | They won’t accept the sacrifice. | 他们不接受祭品 | 
| [24:14] | I told you this was not my magic… | 跟你说过了这不是我的魔法 | 
| [24:15] | They hate you, and they hate me | 他们恨你 因为帮助你 | 
| [24:17] | for helping you! | 他们也开始恨我了 | 
| [24:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:38] | Davina, baby, I’m so sorry. | 达维娜 宝贝 对不起 | 
| [24:40] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 | 
| [24:43] | Louvir. | [咒语] | 
| [25:01] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真的对不起 | 
| [25:20] | Ou fé konfyans, cherce de l’aide. | [咒语] | 
| [25:24] | Ou fé konfyans… | [咒语] | 
| [25:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [25:40] | Yeah, fine. I’m meeting someone. | 我很好 我在这等人 | 
| [25:42] | Yeah, like a doctor? | 你是得看看医生了 | 
| [25:44] | A friend. Uh, tall, blond, you know, | 是朋友啦 高个 金发 | 
| [25:46] | mysterious old-school kind of vibe | 神秘的保守派那类的 | 
| [25:49] | Did you see her come in? | 看见她进来了吗 | 
| [25:52] | I’m gonna say good night to Hope. | 我要和霍普说晚安 | 
| [25:57] | Hayley, wait. | 海莉 等等 | 
| [26:06] | Impressive boundary spell. | 很强大的界限咒语 | 
| [26:10] | Unfortunately, it only lasts | 不幸的是 只有那个施咒的女巫 | 
| [26:11] | as long as the witch who cast it. | 还活着的情况下 它才有效 | 
| [26:16] | Something’s wrong. I have to go. | 出事了 我得走了 | 
| [26:18] | No, wait, Hope. | 不 等等 霍普 | 
| [26:20] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 | 
| [26:25] | No. | 不要 | 
| [26:33] | Come on. | 醒过来 | 
| [26:58] | Marcel is in the tunnels. Find him! | 马塞尔在隧道里 去找他 | 
| [27:01] | I need you to let me out of the circle. | 我需要你让我走出这个圈 | 
| [27:03] | I can’t. My dad will be mad. | 我不能 爸爸会生气的 | 
| [27:05] | No, he won’t. I’ll keep you safe. | 他不会的 我会保证你的安全 | 
| [27:06] | I can protect myself, and my mom and dad. | 我能保护自己和我的父母 | 
| [27:09] | I’m strong enough to stop the bad guys. | 我有能力阻止那些坏人 | 
| [27:10] | I’m stronger than anybody thinks. | 我比所有人想象的都要强大 | 
| [27:13] | Wait, Hope. | 等等 霍普 | 
| [27:15] | I know you’re strong, okay? | 我知道你很强大 | 
| [27:16] | That’s how I know you can let me out of here. | 所以我知道你能让我走出这个圈 | 
| [27:19] | I need you to trust me right now. | 我现在需要你相信我 | 
| [27:21] | Your dad rescued me. | 你爸爸救了我 | 
| [27:22] | He raised me, and I knew your mom when she was a baby. | 他养大了我 你妈是婴儿的时候我就认识她 | 
| [27:25] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 | 
| [27:27] | What does your mommy say about family? | 你妈妈是怎么说关于家人的 | 
| [27:30] | That we stick together, always and forever. | 我们要一直彼此扶持 直到永远 | 
| [27:32] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [27:34] | He’s down here. Let’s go. | 他在下面 快点 | 
| [27:36] | Okay, look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [27:40] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [27:50] | Damn it, Freya! | 天啊 弗雷娅 | 
| [27:55] | – You’re okay. – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 | 
| [27:56] | Oh, you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事 | 
| [28:00] | How long was I out for? | 我昏迷了多长时间 | 
| [28:02] | Freya, your heart stopped beating. | 弗雷娅 你的心脏都不跳了 | 
| [28:04] | If my heart stopped, | 如果我的心脏停止了跳动 | 
| [28:05] | then the boundary spell must have fallen. | 界限咒语一定失效了 | 
| [28:07] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [28:09] | No, you, you can’t. | 不 你 你不能走 | 
| [28:11] | I have to. | 我必须得走 | 
| [28:20] | The Hollow is gonna have a feast tonight. | 祸髅今晚要大开盛宴 | 
| [28:23] | We can sacrifice the whole family. | 我们可以牺牲整个家庭 | 
| [28:28] | Your daughter’s around here somewhere, isn’t she? | 你女儿就在这附近 是吧 | 
| [28:33] | How convenient. | 真是方便 | 
| [28:42] | Hope! | 霍普 | 
| [28:45] | Hope? | 霍普 | 
| [29:12] | Davina, I haven’t called out to you in a lot of years. | 达维娜 我已经多年没有召唤你了 | 
| [29:16] | Because you couldn’t hear me. | 因为你听不见我说话 | 
| [29:17] | But I think you can hear me now. | 但我想你现在能听见我了 | 
| [29:19] | I need your help with the Ancestors. | 关于先祖的事我需要你的帮助 | 
| [29:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [29:26] | If there’s anything left of her over there, then | 如果在那有她剩下的东西 | 
| [29:29] | she can accept the sacrifice and restore the link. | 她就可以接受祭品并恢复联系 | 
| [29:33] | Davina, I need you to help me | 达维娜 我需要你帮我 | 
| [29:34] | bring those girls back over here. | 把那些女孩带回这里 | 
| [29:36] | And then you and me, we can, we can work together. | 你和我 我们就能一起合作 | 
| [29:39] | I shouldn’t be doing this ritual, | 我本不应该做这套仪式的 | 
| [29:40] | because I lost faith in the Ancestors | 因为很久以前 | 
| [29:42] | a long time ago, | 我已经不再信任先祖了 | 
| [29:42] | but I never once lost faith in you. | 但我从未对你失去信心 | 
| [29:48] | Help. | 帮我 | 
| [29:57] | I know there’s one good heart over there. | 我知道那还尚存一颗善良的心 | 
| [30:31] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 | 
| [30:32] | Freya, it’s Hayley. | 弗雷娅 是海莉 | 
| [30:39] | Her neck is broken. She’ll heal. | 她的脖子断了 她会治愈的 | 
| [30:41] | You should leave. | 你该走了 | 
| [30:43] | I need to find my brother and my niece. | 我得去找我的弟弟和侄女 | 
| [30:45] | – Well, let me help you. – You’re just getting in the way! | -让我帮你 -你只会碍事 | 
| [30:47] | – Freya… – Leave! | -弗雷娅 -快走 | 
| [30:48] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [31:09] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 | 
| [31:14] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [31:17] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [31:24] | It’s, uh… | 那是 | 
| [31:25] | it’s, it’s paint. | 是涂料 | 
| [31:28] | I made quite a mess, didn’t I? | 被我弄得一团糟 是吧 | 
| [31:32] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 | 
| [31:33] | She’s at home, | 她在家 | 
| [31:35] | waiting for you. | 等着你 | 
| [31:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [31:41] | You took your bracelet off. | 你把手镯拿下来了 | 
| [31:42] | Dad, don’t be mad. | 爸 别生气 | 
| [31:44] | I-I let Marcel out | 我把马塞尔放了出来 | 
| [31:45] | and he kept me safe. | 他保证了我的安全 | 
| [31:49] | I’m not angry, sweetheart, come here. | 我没生气 宝贝 过来 | 
| [31:52] | Don’t be angry with Marcel, either. | 也不要生马塞尔的气 | 
| [31:55] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [32:07] | You are so lucky. | 你们真幸运 | 
| [32:09] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [32:12] | We were. | 我们都很幸运 | 
| [32:13] | Elijah, let me ask you a question. | 以利亚 回答我 | 
| [32:17] | Do you remember at all what it’s like to be a human being? | 你还记得做人类的感觉吗 | 
| [32:22] | Not really. | 不记得了 | 
| [32:23] | Cause you just put four little girls’ lives at risk. | 因为你刚刚让四个小女孩的生命出于危险 | 
| [32:26] | I’m trying, Vincent. | 我尽力了 文森特 | 
| [32:31] | Now, whatever happened tonight, | 不管今晚发生了什么 | 
| [32:32] | we prevented the city | 我们让这座城市 | 
| [32:33] | from being destroyed. | 免于被毁灭 | 
| [32:34] | What happens if what we did didn’t work tonight? | 如果我们今晚失败了怎么办 | 
| [32:38] | It did. | 但我们成功了 | 
| [32:40] | But now we have an ally against the Hollow. | 现在我们有了对抗祸髅的同盟 | 
| [32:42] | Yeah, Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [32:45] | You are an infection on my city. | 你是这座城市的毒瘤 | 
| [32:48] | You have absolutely no virtue | 你没有任何美德 | 
| [32:50] | and you have no value, here or wherever it is | 没有价值观 不管是在这还是别的什么 | 
| [32:52] | that you decide to drag yourself next. | 你将要去的地方 | 
| [32:55] | I feel so sorry for that little girl, | 我为那个小女孩感到惋惜 | 
| [32:56] | that she’s got to be raised | 因为她要在 | 
| [32:57] | in a household with a punk like you. | 在一个有像你一样混蛋的人的家中长大 | 
| [32:59] | And I’m gonna be praying for her soul. | 我会为她的灵魂祈祷 | 
| [33:01] | Because I know you ain’t got one. | 因为我知道你没有灵魂 | 
| [33:08] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [33:21] | Is she asleep? | 她睡着了吗 | 
| [33:22] | She was quiet when we walked home. | 我们回家的时候她很安静 | 
| [33:26] | She didn’t exactly buy your story about paint | 她并不完全相信你说的 | 
| [33:29] | on your hand. | 你手上的是颜料 | 
| [33:30] | When I think about the horror | 我一想起 | 
| [33:32] | she must have witnessed | 她看到的那些残忍场面 | 
| [33:33] | when Marcel killed those men, it just… | 当马塞尔杀死那些人的时候 我就 | 
| [33:36] | Um, no. | 没有 | 
| [33:37] | She didn’t see anything, actually. | 事实上 她什么也看见 | 
| [33:40] | Marcel swept her away | 在她弄明白发生什么事情之前 | 
| [33:41] | before she could even understand what was going on. | 马赛尔就已经转移了她的注意力 | 
| [33:44] | He told her to close her eyes and sing. | 他告诉她闭上双眼唱歌 | 
| [33:53] | She called him her friend. | 她将他称为朋友 | 
| [34:06] | Rough day at the office? | 事情办得不顺利吗 | 
| [34:08] | Vincent restored the link | 文森特恢复了 | 
| [34:09] | to the Ancestors. | 与祖先的联系 | 
| [34:11] | We now have the means to put the Hollow | 我们现在有办法将祸髅 | 
| [34:14] | back in its cage. | 关回它的笼子里 | 
| [34:16] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎样 | 
| [34:19] | Dominic had the name of a werewolf bloodline: | 多米尼克曾有一个狼人血统的名字 | 
| [34:22] | Apisi. | 阿匹斯 | 
| [34:23] | They were entrusted to be the guardians of a bone, | 他们受托成为骨头的守护者 | 
| [34:25] | like Hayley’s family. | 就像海莉的家人 | 
| [34:27] | I’ve been tracking the lineage | 我一直在追踪寻找这条血脉 | 
| [34:28] | and the last of the modern family | 然而当今家庭的最后一员 | 
| [34:30] | died a couple years ago, | 几年前去世了 | 
| [34:32] | under dubious circumstances. | 死得很可疑 | 
| [34:38] | Tyler Lockwood. | 泰勒·洛克伍德 | 
| [34:42] | So the bones are in Mystic Falls. | 所以骨头在神秘瀑布 | 
| [34:52] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么 | 
| [34:56] | Josh, you ain’t supposed to be here, man. | 乔什 你不应该出现在这里 | 
| [34:57] | Yeah, vamp in witch territory, I know. | 没错 吸血鬼出现在女巫地盘 我懂 | 
| [34:59] | I come to see her anyway, all the time. | 但我还是会来看她 从未间断 | 
| [35:01] | Now what happened to her grave? | 她的坟墓出什么问题了 | 
| [35:05] | I needed help, so I… | 我需要帮助 所以我 | 
| [35:07] | I made a sacrifice to the Ancestors. | 我向祖先献祭 | 
| [35:09] | What? I… | 什么 我 | 
| [35:11] | I thought the Ancestors were the bad guys. | 我原以为祖先才是坏人 | 
| [35:13] | Yeah, Josh, we need power | 没错 乔什 我们需要魔力 | 
| [35:14] | if we’re gonna contain the Hollow, | 才能将祸髅控制住 | 
| [35:15] | so I called in some help from one of our old friends | 因此我向我们的一位老朋友求助 | 
| [35:18] | and she came through for us, once again. | 她再一次为我们挺身而出 | 
| [35:22] | You felt her? | 你感受到她了吗 | 
| [35:23] | Yeah, Josh, I felt her. | 是的 乔什 我感受到她了 | 
| [35:25] | And it’s gonna be different this time. | 而且这一次会不一样 | 
| [35:27] | I made her the gatekeeper | 我让她成为守门人 | 
| [35:28] | for all the Ancestral magic | 监管所有来自于祖先的魔力 | 
| [35:30] | that we got here in this city. | 这些魔力充斥在这座城市里 | 
| [35:33] | So right now, | 因此现在 | 
| [35:34] | Davina Claire is the most important ally that we got. | 达维娜·克莱尔是我们最重要的盟友 | 
| [35:50] | If you came to fight, | 如果你是来打架的 | 
| [35:52] | it ain’t gonna end well for you. | 你是不会有好下场的 | 
| [35:56] | I didn’t come to fight. | 我不是来打架 | 
| [36:00] | You told her | 你告诉她 | 
| [36:01] | to close her eyes and to sing. | 闭上双眼 还有唱歌 | 
| [36:05] | I used to say that | 我曾经也说过 | 
| [36:07] | when you were young. | 在你年少的时候 | 
| [36:08] | Yeah, well, | 是的 没错 | 
| [36:09] | she’s a better listener than I was. | 她是一个更出色的倾听者 | 
| [36:12] | You didn’t tell her. | 你没有告诉她 | 
| [36:14] | About our history. | 我们之间的故事 | 
| [36:14] | Right, yeah. | 对的 没错 | 
| [36:15] | How dare I deny my daughter | 我怎敢向我女儿否认 | 
| [36:17] | the heartwarming tale of the boy I loved as a son… | 那个我视为儿子的暖人故事 | 
| [36:20] | That is now the man you hate enough | 而现在那个男人你恨他入骨 | 
| [36:21] | to keep locked in your basement. | 将他锁在你的地下室中 | 
| [36:23] | Yeah, but the thing is, we’re not men, | 没错 但事实上 我们不是人 | 
| [36:25] | are we, Marcellus? | 对吗 马塞勒斯 | 
| [36:28] | We’re monsters. | 我们是怪物 | 
| [36:29] | And I intend | 而且我不想 | 
| [36:30] | to protect my daughter from that truth | 让我的女儿知道那件事的真相 | 
| [36:32] | for as long as I can. | 越久越好 | 
| [36:35] | I knew you were a monster from the moment I met you. | 我见到的你那一刻就知道你是怪物 | 
| [36:38] | Now, I may not have known you were a vampire, | 现在 我可能还不知道你是吸血鬼 | 
| [36:40] | but I knew you. | 但我知道你的本性 | 
| [36:47] | The Hollow wants us dead. | 祸髅想置我们于死地 | 
| [36:51] | And it will tear through anyone | 而且它会不惜伤害任何人 | 
| [36:53] | to get what it wants. | 来达到它的目的 | 
| [36:54] | It doesn’t matter who. | 无论是谁 | 
| [36:56] | Elijah, | 以利亚 | 
| [36:58] | Hayley, | 海莉 | 
| [36:59] | Hope. | 霍普 | 
| [37:02] | I won’t let it take them. | 我不会让它伤害他们 | 
| [37:06] | And I won’t let it take you. | 而且我也不会让它伤害你 | 
| [37:10] | The only chance we have to survive | 我们生存的唯一机会 | 
| [37:12] | is if we work together. | 就是我们联手 | 
| [37:27] | Freya? | 弗雷娅 | 
| [37:35] | I assume your family’s all right. | 我猜你的家人都安全了吧 | 
| [37:39] | I don’t usually expect a thank you when I save lives, | 我一般不会在救人之后等别人道谢 | 
| [37:43] | but getting kicked out of your house sucked. | 但被赶出你家让人不爽 | 
| [37:47] | There wasn’t time. | 没有时间 | 
| [37:48] | To be a decent person? | 成为一个好人吗 | 
| [37:49] | I’m not a decent person, Keelin. | 我不是一个好人 基琳 | 
| [37:51] | You have to know that by now. | 你现在必须清楚 | 
| [37:53] | I am ruthless and callous and vicious | 每当保护我家人的时候 | 
| [37:56] | when it comes to defending my family. | 我会变得残忍 冷漠 邪恶 | 
| [37:58] | That is who I am. | 那才真正的我 | 
| [37:59] | And you know, I didn’t care before… | 你知道 在之前我不在意 | 
| [38:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [38:08] | We’re done here. | 我们结束了 | 
| [38:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [38:11] | – Done? – I got distracted today. | -结束 -我今天分神了 | 
| [38:13] | I was worried about you and I made a mistake | 我很担心你 所以犯了一个错误 | 
| [38:15] | that could have cost lives. | 这个错误本可以伤及性命 | 
| [38:16] | And that can’t happen again. | 那样的事决不能再发生 | 
| [38:23] | There’s no reason for us to see each other anymore, Keelin. | 我们没有任何理由再见面了 基琳 | 
| [38:30] | Stay in New Orleans. | 留在新奥尔良 | 
| [38:31] | My brothers will keep an eye on you. | 我的弟弟们会照顾你 | 
| [38:33] | – To keep me alive? – Yeah. | -让我活命吗 -没错 | 
| [38:37] | If that’s what you want, fine. | 如果那是你想要的 好吧 | 
| [38:39] | But you should know that | 但你应该知道 | 
| [38:40] | when I saw you lying there today, | 当我看见你躺在那儿 | 
| [38:41] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 | 
| [38:43] | And all I could think about was | 我能想到的所有事情 | 
| [38:44] | how I wish I had told you the truth. | 就是多么希望我告诉了你真相 | 
| [38:48] | You are the reason | 你就是理由 | 
| [38:50] | I wanted to stay in New Orleans, Freya. | 一个让我留在新奥尔良的理由 弗雷娅 | 
| [38:56] | You make me feel understood. | 你让我感受到自己被人理解 | 
| [38:59] | Known. | 被知晓 | 
| [39:02] | And there’s always gonna be a spell to do | 而且一直会有咒语需要实施 | 
| [39:04] | or an enemy to fight. | 一直会有敌人需要抵抗 | 
| [39:06] | But when that is all finished, | 但当那一切都结束后 | 
| [39:07] | you deserve someone who gets you. | 你值得有人来关心你 | 
| [39:20] | I hope you find it. | 我希望你找到那个人 | 
| [39:27] | Keelin. | 基琳 | 
| [40:52] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [40:59] | The Ancestors have returned. | 祖先已经回来了 | 
| [41:03] | Even now, | 即使是现在 | 
| [41:04] | their power seeks me out. | 他们的魔力都能找到我 | 
| [41:07] | They would drive me back into their darkness. | 他们会把我拖回他们的黑暗中 | 
| [41:14] | But I won’t let them. | 但我不会让他们得逞 | 
| [41:18] | You will give me a safe place to hide. | 你会给我一个安全的地方躲藏 |