时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Marcel, do me a favor. | 马塞尔 帮帮我 |
[00:03] | I want you to keep that book far away from me. | 我希望你让那本书离我远远的 |
[00:04] | If I even try to come for it, | 哪怕我想靠近它 |
[00:06] | I want you to kill me. | 你都要杀了我 |
[00:07] | The Ancestors | 祖先们 |
[00:08] | drive me into their darkness. | 把我拖回他们的黑暗中 |
[00:11] | You will give me a safe place to hide. | 你会给我一个安全的地方躲藏 |
[00:13] | The Hollow created the werewolf curse. | 祸髅创造了狼人的诅咒 |
[00:15] | It was your line that began it all, | 是你的家族开始的这一切 |
[00:17] | and yours alone, that still has power over the Hollow. | 也只有你们仍有能力对抗祸髅 |
[00:19] | That’s why she’s been hunting Labonairs. | 所以她一直在追捕拉波瑟家族的人 |
[00:21] | – If you die, there’s only one Labonair left. – Hope. | -而你死了 就只剩一个家族传人 -霍普 |
[00:24] | After the tribe killed the Hollow, | 部落杀了祸髅后 |
[00:25] | they burned her remains. | 烧了她的残骸 |
[00:26] | Which would allow her to be reborn. | 可以让她重生 |
[00:28] | Now she’s free– | 她现在自由了 |
[00:29] | she won’t stop until those pieces are gathered. | 骨头集齐之前 她是不会善罢甘休 |
[00:31] | Trapping me requires the life of an immortal. | 囚禁我需要牺牲一个不死之身 |
[00:34] | I promise you, I will make this right. | 我答应你 我会让事情得到圆满解决 |
[00:35] | Then start by giving this to Marcel. | 那就先将这个交给马塞尔吧 |
[00:41] | Are you ready to die, Elijah? | 你准备好去死了吗 以利亚 |
[00:42] | Because I’m quite ready to live. | 因为我准备好重生了 |
[01:00] | Such a will to live. | 求生意志真强啊 |
[01:03] | Wouldn’t it be easier to give in? | 就这样放弃不是更容易吗 |
[01:05] | To simply let go? | 就此放手 |
[01:07] | Part of you must crave that peace. | 你肯定还是有点渴望那种安宁吧 |
[01:10] | The silence of the nothing that lasts forever. | 内心永远地归于平寂 |
[01:13] | Why don’t you come a little closer… | 不如你再靠近点… |
[01:17] | and we’ll find it together. | 一起寻获死后的宁静 |
[01:19] | You’ll have enough company. | 陪你死的人会很多 |
[01:20] | When you die, so, too, | 你死后 |
[01:22] | does your entire sire line. | 你这一脉吸血鬼都会死 |
[01:24] | The great sacrifice that will return me to flesh and blood. | 最大的献祭会让我重获血肉之躯 |
[01:30] | All I need now is the last of my remains for the ritual. | 我现在只需要最后的残骸完成仪式 |
[01:34] | Your family has done the job of finding them, | 找到它们 都是你们一家的功劳 |
[01:36] | and they should be coming to me soon enough. | 我和他们很快就会见面了 |
[01:39] | You can’t expect to torment my family and survive. | 你不是觉得虐完我家人后 还能活着吧 |
[01:43] | I survived far worse fates than your family. | 比你们家人更厉害的事物都没弄死我 |
[01:46] | I say let them come. | 他们想来就来吧 |
[01:49] | They will try to save you from the poison | 他们会想办法化解 |
[01:51] | coursing through your veins, | 你血液中的毒 |
[01:53] | and in doing so, they will give me what I want. | 而要救你 就必须奉上我想要的东西 |
[01:59] | And as a reward for their efforts, | 作为报答 |
[02:02] | I will let your family watch as you finally die. | 我会让你家人眼睁睁看着你死 |
[02:18] | You’ve come early. Good. | 你来早了 很好 |
[02:21] | We’re eager to serve. | 我们迫切想要效力于你 |
[02:23] | And your covens? | 你们的巫师团呢 |
[02:24] | More witches join us every day. | 每天都有更多巫师加入我们 |
[02:26] | They now know they’re either with us or against us. | 他们知道识时务者为俊杰 |
[02:30] | You New Orleans witches have been weak. | 你们新奥尔良的巫师一直不堪一击 |
[02:32] | Finally, you have a chance to shed that frailty, | 你们终于有机会摆脱弱者身份了 |
[02:35] | just as I will shed this frail form. | 而我也会摆脱这副孱弱的肉身 |
[02:38] | My rebirth will herald a new day | 所有效忠于我的人 |
[02:41] | to all who swear allegiance to me. | 将在我重生后 有好日子过 |
[02:45] | Only a few final details remain. | 就只剩最后几个细节 |
[03:14] | Now, you can’t call yourself a connoisseur | 如果你没尝过这里的每一样 |
[03:16] | if you have not sampled each and every one of these. | 就没资格称自己为美食鉴赏家 |
[03:21] | Here. | 给 |
[03:23] | It’s so good! | 太好吃了 |
[03:27] | Did I ever tell you the story of my first beignet? | 我跟你说过我第一次吃法式煎饼的事吗 |
[03:30] | No? | 没有吗 |
[03:32] | You are in for a treat. | 那你就有故事听了 |
[03:36] | Long ago, three French nuns | 很久以前 三个法国修女 |
[03:38] | came to New Orleans looking for a fresh start. | 来到新奥尔良 想要开始新生活 |
[03:40] | And they came here. | 他们来到这里 |
[03:42] | They marched right into our courtyard, | 她们来到这个庭院中 |
[03:45] | and they presented your Uncle Elijah and me | 她们向我和你以利亚大伯 |
[03:47] | with these rather lumpy-looking, sugar-coated pastries. | 展示了这些凹凸不平 表面带霜糖的点心 |
[03:52] | Well, needless to say, we were entranced. | 不用说 我们非常喜欢 |
[03:55] | We set them up quite well. | 我们好好安顿了她们 |
[03:59] | Why did they come to you? | 她们为什么来找你们 |
[04:02] | Because there was a time | 因为曾经有一段时期 |
[04:04] | when we were regarded as royalty. | 我们家族被视为皇室一般 |
[04:07] | You might even go so far as to say I was king, | 可以说 大家奉我为王 |
[04:10] | which would make you a princess. | 那样的话 你就是小公主了 |
[04:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:22] | I guess apple turnover is fruit. | 看来苹果卷饼就是水果了 |
[04:24] | Well, I saw no harm in indulging our daughter’s sweet tooth. | 让我们的女儿吃些甜食 也无大碍 |
[04:28] | All things in moderation, of course. | 当然每样都适度来一些 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | Don’t eat too many. You’ll get a stomachache. | 别吃太多 会胃痛 |
[04:37] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈下吗 |
[04:42] | Have you seen Elijah? | 你看到以利亚了吗 |
[04:43] | I thought he was with you. | 我以为他跟你在一起 |
[04:45] | I haven’t seen him since he left for Marcel’s last night. | 昨晚他去找马塞尔后 我就没见过他了 |
[04:49] | This can’t be good. | 这肯定不是好兆头 |
[04:53] | I came here for quiet; to light candles, | 我来这里寻找宁静 想点上蜡烛 |
[04:56] | pray– found it like this. | 来祈祷 结果看到这样 |
[04:57] | Knew you’d want to see. | 想着你该来看一下 |
[05:00] | It’s desecration of a holy site. | 亵渎神圣之地 |
[05:02] | It’s meant to be a warning. | 是警告的意思 |
[05:03] | I think it’s more than that. | 我觉得不止如此 |
[05:05] | We’re losing people, Vincent. | 我们正失去民心 文森特 |
[05:07] | More and more witches talking about making a pact | 越来越多的女巫在谈论要与 |
[05:09] | with this darkness. | 这个恶灵为伍 |
[05:11] | When our covens see the church like this, | 等我们的巫师团看到教堂毁成这样 |
[05:14] | they’ll think it’s better to join the side of the enemy | 他们会觉得最好趁敌人对付自己之前 |
[05:17] | before the enemy comes for them. | 转投敌人的阵营 |
[05:19] | Witches are defecting? | 巫师们开始叛逃了吗 |
[05:20] | Some say the Hollow’s power is what our covens need | 有人说祸髅的法术强大 能让巫师团 |
[05:24] | to fight vampires, to take back the city. | 对抗吸血鬼 夺回政权 |
[05:26] | All the peace you fought for, to them, | 你为他们争取的太平日子 |
[05:28] | is nothing compared to the promise of taking control. | 都比不过重夺大权的承诺 |
[05:31] | Tell me you don’t believe that. | 你不是也相信吧 |
[05:32] | Vincent, you know where I stand. | 文森特 你知道我的立场 |
[05:36] | So loyal. | 真忠心啊 |
[05:40] | There was a time Vincent showed me such devotion, | 文森特以前也对我这么忠心过 |
[05:43] | when, in fact, he worshipped me. | 实际上 他那时崇拜我 |
[05:46] | And now, how far he’s fallen. | 而如今 却自甘堕落与此 |
[05:52] | Maxine, you need to go. | 玛可辛 你得走了 |
[05:54] | I’m-I’m gonna be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[06:02] | Hello, Vincent. | 你好 文森特 |
[06:04] | It’s been far too long. | 好长时间没见了 |
[06:06] | I think it’s time we caught up with one another. Don’t you? | 我们是时候好好叙叙旧了 不是吗 |
[06:16] | Still playing with toys, huh? | 还玩小玩意呢 |
[06:20] | It is a protection spell for the compound. | 这是保护家园的保护咒 |
[06:23] | Representational magic, | 表象性魔法 |
[06:25] | so it’s not tied to my heartbeat, | 没有跟我的心脏相连 |
[06:27] | should anything happen to me. | 就算我出了什么事也不会失效 |
[06:29] | Can we pretend for, say, five seconds, | 我们能假装一小会儿 |
[06:32] | that you don’t have to worry about dying today? | 你不用担心自己今天会死吗 |
[06:34] | I’m not going to die. | 我不会死 |
[06:37] | Certainly not until well after breakfast. | 特别是在这顿早餐之后 |
[06:46] | You are perfect. | 你真是贤惠 |
[06:48] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[06:56] | Let me guess family drama. | 让我猜下 家里有事 |
[06:59] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:02] | Can we meet later? | 我们能稍后见吗 |
[07:03] | Oh, no, Ms. Mikaelson, I’m coming with. | 不行 迈克尔森小姐 我要一起去 |
[07:06] | You have your family’s back. | 你帮你家人 |
[07:08] | I’ve got yours. | 我帮你 |
[07:10] | Right, right. | 好吧 好 |
[07:13] | You knew this day would come. | 你早知道这一天会来 |
[07:16] | All those years abstaining | 这么多年 一直 |
[07:18] | from magic, afraid that if you practiced, | 远离魔法 害怕你如果施咒 |
[07:21] | I might come around. | 我就会出现 |
[07:23] | Still, after all that, | 然而尽管如此 |
[07:25] | here I am. | 我还是出现了 |
[07:26] | Here you are. | 你确实来了 |
[07:27] | Hiding inside the body of a vampire, | 躲在一个吸血鬼的身体里 |
[07:29] | because you’re not as strong as you want me to think. | 因为你没有你想让我以为地那么强大 |
[07:37] | You always had such spine. | 你总是那么有种 |
[07:41] | It’s what I enjoyed most about you. | 这是我最喜欢你的一点 |
[07:44] | And I know you enjoyed the power I had to offer. | 我也知道你喜欢我可以提供的力量 |
[07:47] | It’s still here, Vincent. | 力量还在这儿 文森特 |
[07:48] | You can have it all back if you want. | 如果你想 你可以都拿回去 |
[07:50] | You just need to swear loyalty to me. | 你只需要发誓向我效忠 |
[07:54] | The only thing that I want | 我只希望 |
[07:56] | is for you to slither back into the rot that you came from. | 你从哪儿来 滚回哪儿去 |
[08:07] | Do you want to fight me? | 你想攻击我吗 |
[08:09] | Well, come on! | 放马过来 |
[08:11] | I should send you back to join your dead wife. | 我该送你去和你亡妻团聚 |
[08:15] | But I have a better idea. | 但我有更好的想法 |
[08:17] | An offer, for you and the Mikaelsons. | 一项提议 给你和迈克尔森家族 |
[08:21] | You can hear me out… | 你要么听我说完 |
[08:26] | …or die. | 要么死 |
[08:28] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[08:34] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说话 |
[08:35] | All right, check again, and when you do find her, | 没错 再查一遍 当你真找到她时 |
[08:38] | you keep your distance and call me. | 保持距离 打给我 |
[08:48] | You can come on in, Klaus. | 你可以进来 克劳斯 |
[08:55] | To what do I owe the displeasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[08:58] | I thought we had a truce. | 我以为我们停战了 |
[09:00] | We do. | 是啊 |
[09:01] | If we didn’t, I might’ve responded differently | 如果没有 达维娜要我献祭你时 |
[09:03] | when Davina asked me to sacrifice you. | 我本来会做出不同的回答 |
[09:05] | And does our truce extend to my brother, | 那我哥哥在停战的范围内吗 |
[09:07] | despite your extensive grievances? | 虽然你的不满没有范围 |
[09:09] | Well, yeah, I want to get Sofya back and stop the Hollow. | 是啊 我想找回索菲娅 阻止祸髅 |
[09:12] | As long as you guys want the same thing, | 只要你们的目的与我们一致 |
[09:14] | I don’t see why we can’t play nice. | 我不明白我们为什么要不和 |
[09:17] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[09:20] | Well, far be it from me to jump to conclusions, | 我这么下结论可能为时过早 |
[09:23] | but the last time anyone saw my brother, | 但我最后见到我哥的人说 |
[09:25] | he was on his way here to talk to you. | 他正前往这里和你谈话 |
[09:28] | And you think I have him? | 你觉得他在我手上 |
[09:31] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吗 |
[09:38] | No, I don’t. | 我没这么想 |
[09:42] | But I’d like to know who does. | 但我想知道是谁干的 |
[09:47] | He’s not at Marcel’s. | 他不在马塞尔家 |
[09:51] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[09:56] | Jalgida minu blóo mitt. | [咒语] |
[09:59] | Jalgida minu blóo mitt. | [咒语] |
[10:04] | He’s cloaked by magic. | 他被魔法隐藏了 |
[10:06] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:23] | That’s her. | 那是她干的 |
[10:24] | That’s the Hollow. | 那是祸髅干的 |
[10:27] | She has Elijah, and now she wants that bone. | 她抓了以利亚 她想要那块骨头 |
[10:30] | In exchange for Elijah? | 交换以利亚吗 |
[10:31] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[10:32] | There won’t be an exchange. | 不会做交换 |
[10:34] | She needs Elijah to die in order to channel the energy | 她得杀死以利亚才能从中 |
[10:36] | from his sacrifice. | 连接能量 |
[10:37] | She’s already poisoned him with the rose thorns. | 她已经用玫瑰刺让他中毒了 |
[10:40] | She wants this bone by sundown. | 她想在日落前得到骨头 |
[10:41] | If she doesn’t get it, | 如果她得不到 |
[10:42] | then she’s gonna come here and she’s gonna take it. | 她就会过来自己夺走 |
[10:46] | And when she does, | 如果她得到 |
[10:47] | she’s gonna burn this entire city to the ground. | 她就会将这整座城市夷为平地 |
[11:05] | Freya informs me your mate Vincent has a plan. | 弗雷娅通知我你的伙伴文森特有个计划 |
[11:07] | Just one tiny problem. | 只是有个小问题 |
[11:09] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[11:10] | All right, Vincent helped me keep the peace for five years. | 好吧 文森特帮我保持了五年的和平 |
[11:13] | He knows the Hollow’s power, | 他了解祸髅的力量 |
[11:14] | and he is our best shot at coming up with a plan. | 他是最有可能想出计划的人 |
[11:17] | I have a plan of my own. | 我有自己的计划 |
[11:18] | We find this thing | 我们找到这东西 |
[11:19] | and its acolytes, we slaughter the lot of them. | 和它的追随者 然后杀个一干二净 |
[11:21] | And then stack their bodies into a monument | 然后把他们的尸体堆成纪念碑 |
[11:24] | dedicated to those who would threaten my family. | 给那些想威胁我家族的人作为警示 |
[11:26] | Right, right. There’s just one problem with that. | 好吧 但那样只有一个问题 |
[11:30] | One of those bodies would be Sofya, | 其中之一会有索菲娅 |
[11:32] | and I want her alive. | 但我想让她活着 |
[11:34] | Please, Marcel. | 拜托 马塞尔 |
[11:35] | It’s not a time to be sentimental. | 现在不该感情用事 |
[11:37] | This is New Orleans, toss a few beads. | 这是新奥尔良 扔些甜头 |
[11:39] | You’ll find another girl. | 就能再找一个女人 |
[11:40] | That is the problem with you and your family, all right? | 那就是你和你家族的问题 好吗 |
[11:43] | You’ll do anything to save your brother, | 你为了救你哥不惜一切 |
[11:45] | but to hell with anyone else, right? | 甚至牺牲别人 对吧 |
[11:47] | It all seems a little familiar. | 这一切似乎有些熟悉 |
[11:49] | The Hollow is evil, yes. | 祸髅确实邪恶 没错 |
[11:50] | Do we want to defeat it? Yes. | 我们想打败它吗 想 |
[11:52] | But I’m not willing to stand by and watch someone | 但我不愿意坐视不管我在意的人 |
[11:54] | that I care about become more Mikaelson collateral damage. | 成为迈克尔森家族的附带损失 |
[11:57] | Oh, spare me your sanctimony. | 少给我装圣人 |
[11:59] | It was your refusal to make peace | 因为你拒绝讲和 |
[12:00] | that led Elijah here last night. | 才让以利亚昨晚过来 |
[12:01] | If you two had settled your differences… | 如果你俩达成了一致… |
[12:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:05] | The only reason why you are still in this city | 你还在这座城市的唯一原因 |
[12:08] | is because I allow it. | 就是我允许 |
[12:09] | Now, do you want to fight me, | 你是想与我为敌 |
[12:11] | or do you want to find a way to end this? | 还是想找办法结束此事 |
[12:17] | You want a plan of attack, it comes down to this. | 你们想硬来 总结起来就一点 |
[12:21] | Use the element of surprise. | 需要出其不意 |
[12:24] | Now, Marcel will hand over the bone, | 马塞尔会交出骨头 |
[12:26] | and then stab the Hollow with Hayley’s blood, | 用海莉的血刺伤祸髅 |
[12:29] | and then I’m gonna cast the spell that buries her. | 然后我会施咒埋葬她 |
[12:34] | The Ancestors’ spell requires a sacrifice. | 祖先们的咒语需要献祭 |
[12:38] | An Original has to die. | 一位始祖必须死 |
[12:40] | Yeah, and right now, | 没错 而现在 |
[12:41] | the Hollow is gonna use Elijah’s death to come back, | 祸髅会利用以利亚的死复活 |
[12:43] | but there’s a window where I can use the sacrifice | 但我可以通过一个漏洞利用献祭 |
[12:45] | to shove her back into her grave. | 迫使她回到自己的坟墓 |
[12:48] | You’ll forgive me for stating the obvious, | 原谅我说出很明显的一点 |
[12:50] | but your plan does nothing to save my brother. | 你的计划救不了我哥 |
[12:52] | In fact, it relies entirely upon his death. | 其实还完全依赖他的死 |
[12:55] | Easy. | 别慌 |
[12:56] | He’s just trying to help. | 他只是想帮忙 |
[12:58] | Klaus, Elijah’s already dead. | 克劳斯 以利亚死定了 |
[13:02] | Now, the only thing that we can do right now | 现在 我们唯一能做的 |
[13:03] | is figure out whether or not that death | 就是弄清楚他的死 |
[13:05] | is gonna count for something. | 会不会有价值 |
[13:06] | That’s not a call any of us get to make. | 我们任何人都不能这么说 |
[13:08] | Especially not you. | 尤其是你 |
[13:10] | There has to be a way to save him. | 一定有办法救他 |
[13:12] | Freya, you still have the antidote | 弗雷娅 你还有我们用来 |
[13:14] | we used to cure Marcel’s bite? | 治疗马塞尔咬伤的解药吗 |
[13:16] | I have it, yes. | 我还有 |
[13:17] | But I don’t know if it’ll work against | 但我不知道这能不能对付 |
[13:19] | the poison of the rosebush. | 玫瑰丛之毒 |
[13:20] | You guys aren’t listening, okay? | 你们根本没听懂 好吗 |
[13:22] | Even if we do cure Elijah, | 就算我们治愈了以利亚 |
[13:23] | we still have a big problem; that’s called the Hollow. | 我们还有个大问题 那就是祸髅 |
[13:25] | And it’s just gonna keep coming at us until it resurrects. | 除非它复活 不然它会一直对付我们 |
[13:28] | And when that happens, we’re talking about an ancient, | 一旦复活 就是有肉身的 |
[13:31] | primal power that’s made flesh and blood. | 一股原始的强大力量 |
[13:33] | It will wipe out this entire city in an afternoon, | 它会在一个下午毁掉整座城市 |
[13:35] | and ain’t a damn thing that you | 而你或者任何人 |
[13:36] | or anybody else here can do about it. | 都无能为力 |
[13:38] | Now, my way? We take her out while she’s still a spirit. | 按我的办法 趁她还是鬼魂就铲除她 |
[13:42] | Elijah dies, but at least his death counts for something. | 以利亚虽然会死 但至少死得有价值 |
[13:45] | No. No, I’m not willing to discuss this any further. | 不 我不愿意再讨论下去了 |
[13:48] | What about your little girl? | 那你们的女儿呢 |
[13:52] | This thing wiped out the entire Labonair bloodline. | 这东西除掉了整个拉波瑟家族 |
[13:54] | It already got to Hope once, right? | 它之前已经抓住霍普一次了 对吧 |
[13:57] | Now, this is a chance, Klaus. | 这是我们的机会 克劳斯 |
[13:58] | This is probably the one chance that you got. | 这也许是你唯一的机会 |
[14:00] | Now you want to blow that opportunity | 你想要放弃这次机会 |
[14:01] | to maybe save your brother, | 换取也许能救回你哥哥的可能行吗 |
[14:03] | or do you want to do you job and save your little girl? | 还是想拯救你女儿 |
[14:05] | Don’t use my daughter to justify your absurd plan. | 不要把我的女儿当做你这个荒唐计划的借口 |
[14:09] | Hey, his “absurd” plan is the only plan that we’ve got. | 他”荒唐”的计划是我们唯一的机会 |
[14:12] | So maybe we should do a little less fighting, | 也许我们应该停止争吵 |
[14:14] | and a little more thinking. | 多想想办法 |
[14:19] | There’s always a loophole. | 它肯定有弱点 |
[14:22] | I have my mother’s grimoires. | 我去看母亲的咒语书了 |
[14:26] | I welcome you to study them with me. | 欢迎你加入我一起看 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | It won’t be long. | 很快了 |
[14:59] | Even if you finish this, | 哪怕你成功了 |
[15:02] | my family will bury you. | 我的家人也会杀了你 |
[15:05] | They will no doubt try. | 他们肯定会尝试杀了我 |
[15:07] | Though I believe the odds are in my favor. | 但我想我掌握了优势 |
[15:10] | Once the ritual is completed, | 一旦咒语完成 |
[15:12] | my spirit will return to New Orleans’ soil. | 我的灵魂将会回到新奥尔良土地上 |
[15:15] | From it, I will be reborn | 在那里 我将会重生 |
[15:17] | far stronger than I have ever been. | 并且会变得前所未有的强大 |
[15:20] | You are just another body for my brother to slay. | 你只是等待被我兄弟杀死的人而已 |
[15:23] | You expect your brother to avenge you? | 你期待你的兄弟为你复仇吗 |
[15:26] | Inspired, perhaps, by duty to the familial bond. | 也许是因为你们之间的家庭友爱 |
[15:30] | I’ve been inside Klaus’ mind. | 我曾经在克劳斯的大脑中 |
[15:33] | You care for one another so deeply. | 你们之间的兄弟之情如此深厚 |
[15:37] | It’s quite ludicrous, this dedication to one’s own blood. | 太可笑了 你们这种为家人奉献的精神 |
[15:43] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[15:44] | look where it got you. | 看看你现在的下场 |
[15:51] | Perhaps now you understand: | 也许现在你能明白 |
[15:54] | family is a curse. | 家庭是个诅咒 |
[15:56] | We inherit the sins of those who come before us, | 我们继承了祖先们的罪恶 |
[15:58] | and those sins are passed to the ones who come next. | 我们的罪恶也会传递给我们的后代 |
[16:03] | Like… | 就像是 |
[16:05] | your little niece. | 你的小侄女 |
[16:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[16:11] | You will never… | 你永远不能 |
[16:12] | Hurt her? Why? | 伤害她 为什么 |
[16:14] | Because your family will protect her? | 因为你家人会保护她吗 |
[16:16] | You poor soul. | 你个可怜的傻瓜 |
[16:18] | You can’t even save each other. | 你们连彼此都拯救不了 |
[16:21] | But your niece? | 但是你的侄女 |
[16:22] | She who’s born of my bloodline? | 她与我血脉相通 |
[16:24] | She has the power to destroy me, | 她拥有能够毁灭我的力量 |
[16:27] | and that… | 这个 |
[16:30] | I cannot allow. | 我不能允许 |
[17:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:08] | Hope. I didn’t see you there, sweetie. | 霍普 我没看见你 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | Uncle Elijah is sick, isn’t he? | 以利亚叔叔病了 是吗 |
[17:22] | Uncle Elijah is very sick. | 以利亚病的很严重 |
[17:26] | Well, can we help him? | 那我们能帮他吗 |
[17:30] | We’re doing everything that we can. | 我们正在做所有能做的 |
[17:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:34] | Maybe I can help aunt Freya do a spell to make him better. | 也许我能帮助弗雷娅姨妈的咒语让他好一些 |
[17:40] | That’s very brave of you. | 你真勇敢 |
[17:55] | So I went through Cami’s logs. | 我看完了卡米的记录 |
[17:57] | Even if we channel every dark object that she had, | 哪怕我们连接所有她的黑魔法物品 |
[18:00] | it still wouldn’t be enough to trap the Hollow. | 也是无法困住祸髅的 |
[18:03] | Great. Well, my mother had a million spells, | 太好了 我母亲有上百万个咒语 |
[18:05] | and absolutely nothing on trapping ancient spirits. | 但就是没有一个和困住古老灵魂相关的 |
[18:09] | It was funny to me, because, um… | 想想还挺好笑的 因为 |
[18:12] | was it, five years ago, we were in this exact same room, | 五年前我们就在这同一个房间里面 |
[18:14] | trying to work out a way to take out | 想要找出一个方法来 |
[18:16] | a different threat to your family. | 解除你家人陷入的另一个困境 |
[18:18] | You made the call to take out Davina. | 你决定要杀死达维娜 |
[18:20] | In your mind, the ends justify the means I get that. | 在你的心里结果比过程重要 我能理解 |
[18:22] | But what am I to think now? | 但是现在是怎么回事 |
[18:23] | Elijah’s life is just worth more? | 以利亚的生命就更重要吗 |
[18:24] | Elijah’s my brother. | 以利亚是我兄弟 |
[18:26] | All right? And if you think that I never regretted | 好吗 而且如果你觉得我从没有为 |
[18:28] | what we did to Davina, then you’re wrong. | 我们对达维娜做的事情后悔过 那你就错了 |
[18:30] | No. I think that we are wasting our time here | 不 我认为我们在这里从不可避免中 |
[18:32] | trying to loophole ourselves out of the inevitable. | 寻找缺陷就是浪费时间 |
[18:34] | Okay, well, I’m not giving up. | 好吧 我是不会放弃的 |
[18:36] | Is it really giving up, though, Freya? | 这真的是放弃吗 弗雷娅 |
[18:38] | Elijah’s a thousand years old. | 以利亚已经上千岁了 |
[18:40] | How many lifetimes is gonna be enough? | 他要活几辈子才够 |
[18:41] | How much longer is he going to feed off the blood | 他还要依靠吸取那些 |
[18:44] | of innocent people whose lives amount to a fraction | 生命短暂的无辜普通人的鲜血存活 |
[18:46] | – of his own? – I get it. | -多长时间才够 -我明白 |
[18:47] | Okay. You hate us. | 好吧 你恨我们 |
[18:49] | But that doesn’t mean that Elijah has to die | 但那不意味着以利亚要去死 |
[18:50] | stopping some beast that crawled from the basement of your city. | 才能阻止那个在你城市下面潜伏的怪兽 |
[18:53] | There’s no other choice! | 根本没有其他的选择 |
[18:55] | We don’t have any other option, Freya! | 我们根本没有其他的选择 弗雷娅 |
[18:58] | You Mikaelsons, you’re the oldest family in the whole world. | 你们迈克尔森 你们是全世界最古老的家庭 |
[19:01] | You’re the oldest family of all time. | 你们是最最古老的家庭 |
[19:02] | You’ve seen empires rise. | 你们经历了帝国的崛起 |
[19:04] | You’ve seen empires fall. | 和帝国的衰落 |
[19:05] | You’ve seen ages begin and end. | 你们见识过岁月的开始和终结 |
[19:07] | And yet somehow, | 但不知如何 |
[19:08] | despite every single thing you have seen | 尽管你们亲眼见证了 |
[19:10] | with your own eyes, you fail… | 那么多事物的发展 你们却 |
[19:13] | you fail to see the obvious. | 却看不到最明显的事情 |
[19:15] | You don’t get the takeaway. | 你们无法逃避 |
[19:16] | Everything dies, Freya! | 人终有一死 弗雷娅 |
[19:18] | Not Elijah. | 以利亚不行 |
[19:21] | Not today, okay? | 不是今天 好吗 |
[19:23] | I already lost my brother Finn, and… | 我已经失去了我的弟弟芬恩 还有 |
[19:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:31] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[19:39] | I can save him. | 我能救他 |
[19:41] | I can save him using this. | 我能用这个救他 |
[19:49] | Vincent said the Ancestors can imprison the Hollow. | 文森特说先祖们能够困住祸髅 |
[19:52] | To power their spell, an Original must die. | 但为了给咒语提供能量 一个始祖必须死去 |
[19:56] | If Elijah is going to die one way or another, | 如果以利亚无论如何都会死去 |
[19:59] | we should harness his death, | 我们应该利用他的死亡 |
[20:01] | and then I can try placing his soul inside the pendant. | 然后我会试着把他的灵魂放在这个坠子里 |
[20:04] | Try? What do you mean, try? | 尝试 你是什么意思 |
[20:05] | Well, it won’t be easy. | 这个过程会非常艰难 |
[20:06] | We have to find him, and I’ll need all of my magic. | 我们得先找到他 我还需要用上所有的魔法 |
[20:09] | And Elijah’s been poisoned for some time, there’s… | 并且以利亚已经中毒有一段时间 |
[20:12] | a chance he won’t survive the process. | 有可能他熬不下这个过程 |
[20:19] | But I would survive. | 但是我能熬下来 |
[20:22] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[20:23] | If I’m the sacrifice, you can channel my death | 如果用我献祭 你可以连接我的死亡 |
[20:25] | to imprison the Hollow before she kills Elijah. | 用来囚禁祸髅 在她杀死以利亚之前 |
[20:27] | Yes, I’ll be in the pendant, | 没错 我会在坠子里面 |
[20:28] | but the rest of you can find him, cure him, | 但是你们可以去找到他 治好他 |
[20:30] | and bring him home. | 然后把他带回来 |
[20:31] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[20:32] | That evil wench cannot be killed. | 我们无法杀死那个恶魔 |
[20:35] | Left unchecked, she will come for Hope. | 如果我们不管她的话 她会来抓霍普的 |
[20:38] | Sacrifice me, | 用我献祭 |
[20:39] | we can save Elijah and we can defeat this thing. | 我们能够拯救以利亚 并且打败这个东西 |
[20:41] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[20:53] | We don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没有时间争吵了 |
[20:55] | Work your magic, sister. | 用你的魔法 姐姐 |
[20:58] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[21:18] | Is this the last of it? | 这是最后的一点了吗 |
[21:20] | The cure you made using my venom? | 你用我的毒液制作出来的解药 |
[21:22] | Assuming I get to Elijah on time, | 假设我能够及时找到以利亚 |
[21:24] | it should at least slow the poison from the rosebush. | 这个应该可以缓解玫瑰丛的毒性 |
[21:27] | But how are you gonna find him? You said he was cloaked. | 但是你要怎么找到他 你说过他被隐藏了 |
[21:29] | This is Marcel’s venom. | 这是马塞尔的毒液 |
[21:31] | That rosebush was born from his blood, | 玫瑰丛是在他的血液里长出来的 |
[21:33] | which means it has the same magical signature. | 也就是说他们拥有相同的魔法特征 |
[21:35] | So, while I can’t trace Elijah, | 虽然我不能追踪以利亚 |
[21:37] | – I can track the magic of the thing that’s killing him. – Freya… | -但我能追踪正在杀死他的东西 -弗雷娅 |
[21:40] | Although finding him is not the same | 找到他是一回事 |
[21:42] | as knowing what I’m walking into. | 我将面对的敌人才是最应该担心的 |
[21:44] | Freya. Hey. | 弗雷娅 |
[21:45] | – This all has to be perfect. – Look at me. | -一定要做到万无一失 -看着我 |
[21:49] | You’re doing that thing where you put it all on you. | 你又开始把所有的重担让自己扛了 |
[21:52] | Just stop. | 停下来 |
[21:53] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[21:55] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[21:56] | And know that if anyone can do this, it’s you. | 没有人会比你做得更好了 |
[22:01] | What if you’re wrong? | 你要是说的不对怎么办 |
[22:04] | I’m never wrong. | 我永远不会说错 |
[22:05] | I’m a doctor. | 我可是医生 |
[22:11] | All right, just listen to me. | 好好听我说 |
[22:14] | This spirit, she’s evil. | 这个灵魂十分邪恶 |
[22:17] | And from what you said, she goes back a long way, | 据你所说 很久以前她就存在了 |
[22:18] | and if she really did create the werewolf curse… | 如果真的是她弄出的狼人诅咒 |
[22:22] | I mean, that’s what made me who I am, | 是她让我变成了这个样子 |
[22:23] | and my entire life I have been fighting this. | 我穷尽一生来抵抗这件事 |
[22:26] | And believe me, I’d stab her in the chest myself if I could, | 相信我 如果可以我会亲手刺死她 |
[22:29] | but since you need me here… | 但因为你需要我 |
[22:34] | Just do me a favor and watch yourself. | 答应我照顾好自己 |
[22:39] | And if you do get the chance, don’t hesitate, all right? | 一旦有机会 一定不要犹豫 知道吗 |
[22:42] | Take this bitch down for good. | 让这个贱人永不得翻身 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[22:58] | Stainless steel laced with Hayley’s blood. | 沾满海莉血的不锈钢 |
[23:02] | Now, you’re gonna get one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[23:03] | Make sure you stab Sofya directly in the heart. | 确保直刺索菲娅的心脏 |
[23:06] | I assure you, it’s not gonna kill her. | 我保证不会伤她的性命 |
[23:07] | It’s just gonna drop the Hollow’s spirit out of her. | 只会把祸髅逼出她的体内 |
[23:10] | Then I’ll sacrifice Klaus and put the Hollow away for good. | 然后我会牺牲克劳斯 彻底消灭祸髅 |
[23:14] | All right, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[23:16] | You think you got it. | 你只是以为自己知道了 |
[23:18] | This thing stole Elijah’s blade, | 这个东西偷了以利亚的匕首 |
[23:19] | which means not only is it wearing your girlfriend’s face, | 意味着它不仅长着你女朋友的脸 |
[23:22] | but it’s got the weapon that can kill you. | 它还有能置你于死地的武器 |
[23:24] | So, Marcel, if you’re not careful with it… | 马塞尔 如果你不小心 |
[23:25] | Even if I am careful, I’m in for a fight. | 就算我再小心 我是去战斗去了 |
[23:28] | I got it. | 我有分寸 |
[23:29] | And I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[23:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:43] | It’s been awhile since I played. | 我很长时间没玩了 |
[23:45] | You just bounce the ball, pick up the jacks. | 拍球然后把子捡起来 |
[23:48] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[23:51] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好的 我来试试 |
[24:00] | Klaus… it’s time. | 克劳斯 时间到了 |
[24:07] | Your girlfriend seems nice… | 不管怎样 |
[24:10] | for what it’s worth. | 你女朋友人看起来不错 |
[24:42] | Well, go on, your silence is deafening. | 说吧 你不说话更吓人 |
[24:43] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[24:44] | Say what exactly? | 到底说什么啊 |
[24:46] | That my impending execution pleases you. | 我即将到来的死刑让你很高兴 |
[24:48] | There’s no shame in taking pleasure | 看见与自己长期敌对的敌人终要一死 |
[24:50] | in finally felling a long-standing foe. | 你感到高兴很正常 |
[24:52] | “The man who killed Klaus Mikaelson.” | 那个杀了克劳斯·迈克尔森的人 |
[24:55] | That’ll make a lovely epitaph on your tombstone. | 这个作为你的墓志铭岂不是很好 |
[24:58] | May be engraved sooner than you think, | 如果事与愿违 |
[24:59] | if things don’t go our way. | 你也许很快就会有墓碑的 |
[25:02] | The truth is, Klaus, | 事实是 克劳斯 |
[25:03] | I never thought I’d live to see this day. | 我从未想到自己能活到目睹这一切 |
[25:07] | See, growing up in New Orleans as kids, | 作为在新奥尔良长大的孩子 |
[25:08] | we-we hear stories about the evil Klaus Mikaelson. | 我们都听过邪恶的克劳斯·迈克尔森的故事 |
[25:11] | Yes, yes, and now I’ll finally reap my just desserts. | 没错 现在我终于要收获应得的报应了 |
[25:16] | No. | 不 |
[25:17] | I was gonna say, here you are, | 我想说的是 你现在终于 |
[25:20] | finally living up to the potential that Cami saw in you. | 挖掘出了凯米在你身上看到的潜力 |
[25:29] | She would’ve been proud. | 她会很骄傲的 |
[25:53] | The vampire, Marcel. | 吸血鬼 马塞尔 |
[25:55] | Did you come here to witness my rebirth | 你是来看我的重生吗 |
[25:57] | or to die trying to stop it? | 还是为了拼死阻止它 |
[26:00] | I didn’t come to fight you. | 我不是来跟你打仗的 |
[26:02] | The truth is I’m a little jealous. | 说实话我有点嫉妒 |
[26:05] | See, you went to Vincent to make a deal, but this is my city. | 你去找文森特做交易 但这是我的城市 |
[26:09] | I should be making the deals. | 做交易也应该跟我做 |
[26:10] | And what deal did you come to make, king of New Orleans? | 你想要做什么交易呢 新奥尔良之王 |
[26:14] | Are you here to bow and swear your undying loyalty? | 你是来鞠躬并宣誓你不朽的忠诚吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah, well, we’ll get to that, | 等会再说这个 |
[26:19] | but first let’s talk about my terms. | 先来说说我的条件 |
[26:22] | All right, I want Sofya back. | 我想让索菲娅回来 |
[26:24] | A reasonable request. | 很合理的要求 |
[26:26] | After all, this body will soon be of no use to me. | 毕竟 这个身体不久对我一点用处都没有了 |
[26:30] | What do you have to offer in return? | 交易的筹码是什么 |
[26:33] | I got this from the Mikaelsons. | 我从迈克尔森家族拿到的 |
[26:36] | And I’m willing to give it to you as an offering, | 我愿意把它给你 |
[26:38] | in exchange for my friend. | 用来交换我的朋友 |
[26:41] | Then you have a deal. | 成交 |
[26:43] | And you’re a wise king. | 你是个很明智的君主 |
[26:45] | Perhaps when this is over, I will let you live. | 也许等一切结束后 我会放你一条生路 |
[26:56] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[26:58] | We’re almost there. | 快了 |
[27:01] | All that’s left is your death. | 现在需要的只有你的死了 |
[27:03] | Once I scratch you with the thorns, | 当我用刺刺伤你后 |
[27:04] | I’ll stake you in the heart, end things quick and painless. | 我会扎进你的心脏 快速没有痛苦 |
[27:09] | The Ancestors are gonna help me with everything else. | 祖先会协助我完成其他事宜 |
[27:13] | Might reconsider, Vincent. | 你最好再想想 文森特 |
[27:16] | Or else your friend dies. | 否则你的朋友死定了 |
[27:17] | Oh, you’ve got to be joking. | 别跟我开玩笑 |
[27:19] | Don’t hesitate. | 别犹豫 |
[27:21] | Kill me now! | 马上杀了我 |
[27:27] | Such small, frail things, these bones. | 多么渺小脆弱啊 这些骨头 |
[27:31] | They eluded me for so long. | 它们躲我躲了那么长时间 |
[27:34] | Now they will serve as the seeds for everything that is to come. | 现在它们便是让万物生长的种子 |
[27:39] | Sounds like you got big plans. | 看来你有大计划要实施 |
[27:42] | For your city? | 为了你的城市吗 |
[27:43] | In fact, I do. | 你还真没说错 |
[27:45] | And why not? I was of this land long before you existed. | 奇怪吗 你出生之前我就属于这里了 |
[27:49] | Imagine spending centuries in the cold, | 想想几个世纪都待在寒冷之地 |
[27:52] | longing to once again feel this soil, | 渴望有朝一日能再次感受这里的土壤 |
[27:55] | to breathe this air, | 呼吸这的空气 |
[27:57] | to sweat in the heat of its sun. | 在阳光下流汗 |
[28:02] | All that remains is the sacrifice. | 还剩下祭品了 |
[28:06] | If you’re so eager to die, be patient. | 你那么想死的话就耐心点 |
[28:08] | Once the Hollow rises, she’ll kill you herself. | 祸髅复活后 她会亲自杀了你 |
[28:11] | Man, you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[28:14] | I mean, we’re all New Orleans witches here, right? | 我们都是新奥尔良的巫师 不是吗 |
[28:16] | You talk of witches as you make deals with vampires. | 你口口声声说自己是巫师却和吸血鬼做交易 |
[28:20] | It’s ’cause of them that we need the Hollow. | 因为他们我们才需要祸髅 |
[28:22] | Please, man, she is never going to save you. | 求你了 她永远不会救你们的 |
[28:26] | She’s just gonna damn you to hell. | 她会把你们杀光的 |
[28:35] | Okay, enough talk. | 好了 废话少说 |
[28:45] | Sofya, fight her. | 索菲娅 和她抗争 |
[28:49] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[29:03] | Oh, my god, are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[29:05] | Vincent! | 文森特 |
[29:06] | The thorns! | 荆棘 |
[29:10] | No! | 不要 |
[29:17] | They’re gone. | 全被毁了 |
[29:21] | I can’t complete the sacrifice without them. | 没有它们无法完成祭品 |
[29:40] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[29:41] | Are you aware how pathetic it is, | 你知道自己有多可悲吗 |
[29:43] | selling your soul to the devil? | 把自己的灵魂出卖给魔鬼 |
[29:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:57] | You didn’t think we were just gonna let you die? | 你以为我们会让你这么死掉吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不要 |
[29:59] | Freya, you have to leave now. | 弗雷娅 你马上离开 |
[30:02] | Stop talking. | 别说话 |
[30:03] | Save your strength. | 保存体力 |
[30:07] | Can we break the barrier? | 能破除屏障吗 |
[30:08] | It’s old magic. I’ll need time. | 这是古老的魔法 我需要时间 |
[30:10] | Freya, don’t do this. | 弗雷娅 别这样 |
[30:11] | Brother, I’m not leaving you. | 弟弟 我不会离开你的 |
[30:31] | Where is Niklaus? | 尼克劳斯呢 |
[30:39] | He’s nearby. | 他就在附近 |
[30:41] | Just hold on. | 要坚持住 |
[30:47] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[30:50] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[30:51] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[30:53] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[30:54] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:13] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:16] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:18] | Grab the cure. The barrier’s almost down. | 把解药拿着 屏障就快被撤销了 |
[31:20] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:23] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:36] | Foolish king. | 愚蠢的国王 |
[31:39] | Have you been loyal to me, | 假如你一直忠诚于我 |
[31:40] | I might have let you live. | 我或许能饶你一命 |
[31:43] | Instead, I will build my kingdom atop your ashes. | 然而 我会在你的骨灰上建立我的王国 |
[31:50] | Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. | [咒语] |
[31:56] | Freya? What’s wrong? | 弗雷娅 怎么了 |
[32:09] | No! | 不要 |
[32:25] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:27] | She knew we were coming! | 她知道我们要来 |
[32:29] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[32:31] | We have no choice! | 我们别无选择 |
[32:32] | Get Elijah into the pendant. | 把以利亚装进坠子里 |
[32:34] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[32:37] | He’s too weak. | 他太虚弱了 |
[32:39] | Klaus, she’s killing him! | 克劳斯 她正在要他命 |
[32:40] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[32:43] | Spasiti animam suam. | [咒语] |
[32:45] | Spasiti animam suam. | [咒语] |
[32:46] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[32:51] | I can feel him! | 我能感受到他 |
[32:54] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[32:56] | – Freya! – Her magic’s blocking me. | -弗雷娅 -她的巫术正在阻拦我 |
[33:00] | She’s too strong. | 她太强大了 |
[33:01] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[33:04] | Freya! | 弗雷娅 |
[33:07] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[33:16] | Spasiti animam suam. | [咒语] |
[33:18] | Spasiti animam suam. | [咒语] |
[33:22] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[33:24] | Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. | [咒语] |
[33:46] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[33:48] | Where’s the pendant? | 坠子在哪儿 |
[34:13] | Everybody… | 所有人 |
[34:15] | Listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[34:20] | So everything that you heard is true. | 你们所听到的一切都是真的 |
[34:23] | The spirit that’s been haunting this city | 一直觊觎这座城市的鬼魂 |
[34:25] | has gained the power that it needs to be reborn in the flesh. | 它已得到需要用以重获肉身的力量 |
[34:29] | All right, now, you guys have been strong. | 就是如此 现在 你们一直很坚强 |
[34:32] | You’ve been loyal to the ideals that we all value. | 你们一直都忠诚于我们信仰的理想 |
[34:37] | But there’s a battle coming that we are not prepared for. | 但一场我们没有准备的战斗即将来临 |
[34:41] | There’s a time to fight | 我们有时间反击 |
[34:43] | and there’s a time for us to survive. | 我们有时间存活 |
[34:45] | Right now, I need you to gather up your young ones, | 现在 我要你们召集你们的小孩 |
[34:48] | pull together your families and get out of town. | 团结你们的家人然后出城 |
[34:51] | Seek safe haven someplace else. | 寻找其他的安全场所 |
[34:53] | Do not come back here | 别再回来 |
[34:55] | until I tell you that it’s safe to come back here. | 除非我告诉你们可以安全回来 |
[35:07] | Vincent, come with us. | 文森特 和我们一起走 |
[35:09] | No. | 不 |
[35:10] | You can’t fight on your own. | 你不能独自反抗 |
[35:12] | No, but what I can do is make sure | 对 但我能的事情是确保 |
[35:13] | nobody else gets pulled into this thing. | 不会再有其他人被牵扯进来 |
[35:15] | Now what I need for you to do: | 现在我需要你去做的事情是 |
[35:16] | get Adam, take him someplace safe. | 找到亚当 将他带到安全的地方 |
[35:19] | Let me figure out a way to put down this ghost for good. | 让我想一个办法彻底的消灭这个鬼魂 |
[35:26] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[35:29] | It helped you once before. | 它曾经帮过你 |
[35:32] | It may come in handy again. | 它可能会再次派上用场 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:19] | This isn’t happening. | 不会发生这种事情 |
[36:24] | Tell me Elijah’s in there. | 告诉我以利亚在里面 |
[36:26] | I can’t tell yet. | 我不能这样说 |
[36:29] | I’ve been reaching out, but… | 我一直在呼唤他 但是 |
[36:34] | You’re exhausted. Just take some time to gather yourself. | 你累坏了 休息一下聚聚神 |
[36:37] | We’ve wasted enough time! | 我们已经浪费了不少时间 |
[36:38] | My brother’s soul is in that pendant, | 我哥哥的灵魂在那坠子里面 |
[36:39] | we need to find him and bring him back. | 我们必须找到他并带他回来 |
[36:42] | Klaus, give her a moment to breathe. | 克劳斯 让她喘口气 |
[36:44] | We failed him once already! | 我们已经辜负过他一次 |
[36:45] | Klaus, enough! | 克劳斯 够了 |
[36:58] | There’s just… nothing. | 这里面什么也没有 |
[37:01] | There’s, there’s nothing there. I think… | 里面 里面什么也没有 我猜想 |
[37:07] | I think he’s gone. | 我猜想他已经走了 |
[37:09] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[37:10] | Klaus, I did try. | 克劳斯 我试过了 |
[37:12] | I am asking you to try again. | 我是让你再试试 |
[37:14] | I know he’s in there. | 我知道他在里面 |
[37:16] | – Klaus… – Try again! | -克劳斯 -再试试 |
[37:21] | Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin. | [咒语] |
[37:34] | I just need some time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[37:37] | This is not happening. | 不会发生这种事情 |
[37:39] | For a thousand years, my brother and I have walked this Earth. | 一千年来 我哥哥和我在这世间闯荡 |
[37:42] | Countless times, death has come for us | 无数次 死神都找向我们 |
[37:43] | and countless times, we’ve denied her. | 然而无数次 我们都拒绝妥协 |
[37:46] | He’s not gone! | 他没有死 |
[37:48] | He can’t be. | 他不会死 |
[38:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:05] | Hope, oh. | 霍普 |
[38:07] | Go back to bed, sweetie, I’ll be there in a second. | 回床上去 宝贝 我一会就来 |
[38:19] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗 |
[38:20] | Did you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[38:22] | Uncle Elijah. | 以利亚叔叔 |
[38:28] | He sounds so far away. | 他听上去在很遥远的地方 |
[38:30] | He’s in there. You heard him, right? | 他在里面 你听见他了 是吗 |
[38:32] | Yes, I heard him. | 没错 我听见他了 |
[38:34] | He’s somewhere inside, but… | 他在里面的某个地方 但是 |
[38:35] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[38:37] | His voice sounds distorted, broken, | 他的声音听上去扭曲 零散 |
[38:39] | like radio static and I just heard… | 就像无线电静电 我刚听见 |
[38:44] | his screaming. | 他的尖叫 |
[39:18] | Now just remember that her mind was invaded | 现在你必须记住她的思想 |
[39:20] | by the most powerful witch in all of history, | 被有史以来最强大的女巫入侵 |
[39:22] | so there’s really no telling | 所以确实无法知晓 |
[39:23] | what she’s going through right now. | 她现在所遭受的痛苦 |
[39:27] | How you holding up? | 你没事吧 |
[39:28] | All right, look, is this why you stopped by? | 听着 这就是你到我这里来的原因吗 |
[39:31] | Grief counseling? | 抚慰伤痛 |
[39:32] | No. | 不是 |
[39:35] | I came to get my journal back. | 我是来拿回我的日记本 |
[39:40] | Wait, you made me promise to kill you | 等等 你让我发誓杀了你 |
[39:44] | if you ever asked for that thing back. | 如果你要拿回那个东西 |
[39:45] | Well, we weren’t where we are now. | 那时我们没有处于现在的这种地步 |
[39:48] | The Hollow has us. | 祸髅已经控制了我们 |
[39:50] | It’s stronger than we are, it’s got more followers | 它比我们强大 拥有越来越多的追随者 |
[39:53] | and it’s gonna be reborn in the flesh. | 而且它会重获肉身 |
[39:54] | Now, we have no idea what it is that we’re up against, | 现在 我们不知道在与何物对抗 |
[39:57] | because nothing like this has been around in a thousand years | 因为一千年来从未有这样的东西出现过 |
[39:58] | and if we don’t get stronger, then we’re done for. | 如果我们不变的更强大 我们就完蛋了 |
[40:01] | All right, this thing, it tempted you before. | 好吧 这个东西 它曾引诱过你 |
[40:05] | Are you sure you can resist it now? | 你确定你现在能抵抗住它吗 |
[40:07] | Honestly? No, I’m not. | 老实说 不 我不确定 |
[40:33] | All right, Vincent, | 好吧 文森特 |
[40:35] | if this thing gets a hold of you… | 如果这个东西将你控制 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:40] | Just make it quick. | 你就立马杀了我 |