时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | When you die, so too does your entire sire line. | 你死后 你这一脉吸血鬼都会死 |
[00:10] | The Hollow has Elijah, | 祸髅抓了以利亚 |
[00:11] | so we find this thing | 我们找到这个恶灵 |
[00:12] | and its acolytes, we slaughter the lot of them. | 及其追随者 将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[00:14] | One of those bodies would be Sofya, | 其中之一会有索菲娅 |
[00:16] | and I’m not willing to stand by and watch someone | 我可不会眼睁睁看着 |
[00:18] | that I care about | 我在乎的人 |
[00:19] | become more Mikaelson collateral damage. | 因迈克尔森家族而受牵连 |
[00:22] | I will find a way to save her from the Hollow’s infection. | 我会想出办法不让她受制于祸髅 |
[00:25] | If Elijah is going to die one way or another, | 如果以利亚怎么都会丧命 |
[00:28] | then I can try placing his soul inside the pendant. | 我可以试着把他的灵魂收进这个坠子里 |
[00:31] | Try? What do you mean try? | 为什么说是尝试 |
[00:32] | Well, there’s a chance he won’t survive the process. | 因为他可能会在这个过程中丧命 |
[00:42] | Where’s the pendant? | 坠子呢 |
[00:44] | She’s done it. | 她完成了 |
[00:45] | She’s taken Elijah’s power. | 她夺走了以利亚的力量 |
[00:48] | The Hollow will be reborn. | 祸髅会重生 |
[00:53] | Tell me Elijah’s in there. | 以利亚在里面吧 |
[00:54] | You heard him, right? | 你听见他了吧 |
[00:56] | Yes, he’s somewhere inside, | 对 他就在里面 |
[00:57] | but screaming. | 但哀嚎着 |
[02:18] | I haven’t seen vampires die like this since… you were killed. | 你当时被杀后 我还没见过吸血鬼这样死去 |
[02:25] | And my entire sire line died with me. | 我这一脉都会跟着我死去 |
[02:30] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[02:41] | Rebekah and Kol just landed. | 丽贝卡和科尔刚到这里了 |
[02:42] | I assured them we’re mere moments | 我向他们保证 我们很快 |
[02:44] | from returning our brother to life. | 就能将我们的兄弟复活了 |
[02:45] | Don’t make me a liar. | 别让我变成骗子了 |
[02:46] | I can’t resurrect Elijah | 我不能复活以利亚 |
[02:48] | until I’m certain his mind is whole. | 我要先确认他的灵魂完整 |
[02:50] | Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket. | 你就是用那个小饰品救了芬恩啊 |
[02:51] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[02:52] | When that pendant was shattered, | 那个坠子碎掉时 |
[02:53] | Elijah’s mind shattered with it. | 以利亚的意识也四分五裂了 |
[02:54] | He’s most likely retreated to the innermost core | 他很可能退到了潜意识的 |
[02:56] | of his consciousness. | 最深处 |
[02:57] | – How do we find that? – I don’t know. | -怎么找回呢 -不知道 |
[02:59] | It could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories, | 一千年的记忆 谁知道他的意识躲在哪儿 |
[03:01] | but if I try fixing the pendant before finding him | 但如果我不先找到他 修复他的灵魂 |
[03:04] | and healing his mind, he’ll be permanently fractured, | 就先修好坠子 他的意识就永远处于四分五裂了 |
[03:06] | like casting a broken bone | 就像没找好位置 |
[03:08] | before it’s been properly set. | 就接骨一样 |
[03:09] | Spare me the medical analogies and fix him. | 那些医学比喻就省省吧 治好他 |
[03:11] | I need to go inside and find him. | 我得进去找到他 |
[03:13] | Once I’m sure his mind is stable, | 只要一确定他意识稳定 |
[03:15] | then I can fix the pendant. | 我就会修好坠子 |
[03:16] | Well, then stop talking and get in there. | 那就别说了 赶紧进去吧 |
[03:17] | Klaus? Take a walk. | 克劳斯 你走吧 |
[03:20] | Get some air, let her work. Please. | 去冷静一下 让她救人 拜托 |
[03:31] | Please tell me that you can do this. | 你一定能成功吧 |
[03:33] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟 |
[03:35] | I’m not gonna stop until he’s safe. | 不救回他 我不会罢手 |
[03:42] | Good news and bad news. | 一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[03:44] | Vincent thinks he can cure Sofya. | 文森特觉得你能治好索菲娅 |
[03:46] | All you need to do is | 你只要 |
[03:48] | bring him the Hollow’s blood. | 把祸髅的血给他 |
[03:50] | 1,500-year-old newly resurrected super powerful witch | 这是一个法力强大 刚复活的一千五百岁老女巫 |
[03:53] | and I just need to get her blood. | 你让我去取她的血 |
[03:56] | There’s got to be another option. | 肯定有别的办法吧 |
[03:58] | Is that all he said? | 他只说了这么多吗 |
[03:59] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[04:00] | Just something about | 还说了一些 |
[04:02] | extracting the magic from the Hollow’s blood | 提取祸髅血中的魔法 |
[04:04] | and then reverse engineering what she did to Sofya. | 逆转她对索菲娅施的巫术 |
[04:07] | The point is, I think it’s a safe bet | 重点是 我敢肯定 |
[04:09] | that Sofya’s not his top priority. | 索菲娅不是他的当务之急 |
[04:11] | Sofya risked her life for me, all right? | 索菲娅为我以身犯险了 |
[04:13] | I’m not just gonna sit around while she’s dying. | 我不会袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着她死 |
[04:15] | Fine, I get that. | 行 我懂 |
[04:16] | But given that the Hollow is, like, pure evil incarnate, | 但鉴于祸髅是纯邪恶体的化身 |
[04:19] | maybe you should consider reaching out to people | 也许你该考虑一下 |
[04:20] | who are just a little more powerful than me. | 找比我更厉害的人帮忙 |
[04:23] | Like… | 比如 |
[04:26] | Like Mikaelson people. | 比如迈克尔森家的人 |
[04:28] | I work better alone. | 我还是单干吧 |
[04:29] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:31] | Then what am I doing here? | 那你找我干什么 |
[04:32] | You’re the only one I trust, all right? Just look after her. | 我就只信任你 守好她 |
[04:34] | Meanwhile, I’m gonna track down the Hollow. | 与此同时 我去追踪祸髅 |
[05:08] | I never told you… | 我从没告诉过你 |
[05:11] | but over countless years, you have meant so much to me. | 无尽的岁月中 你在心中一直很重要 |
[05:17] | You have been a redeemer, | 你是我的救世主 |
[05:19] | a confidant, | 知己 |
[05:23] | a mentor, | 导师 |
[05:25] | a rival… | 强敌 |
[05:29] | and a friend. | 至交好友 |
[05:34] | And at times, yes, you’ve been… | 有时 你确实… |
[05:36] | a royal pain in the ass. | 挺讨人厌 |
[05:41] | Now look at you. | 瞧瞧你现在 |
[05:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:49] | My brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[05:58] | This will not be your end. | 你不会就此离世 |
[06:02] | I will not rest until I bring you back. | 不把你复活 我誓不罢手 |
[06:06] | No matter how many I have to kill to insure it. | 不管这样要增添多少杀戮 |
[06:08] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[06:14] | I could do with a bit of murder and mayhem. | 我正需要杀戮与骚乱呢 |
[06:22] | Perhaps you should have stayed where you were. | 也许你该待在原来的地方 |
[06:24] | I never should have left. | 我当初就不该离开 |
[06:26] | Elijah might still be alive. | 那样 以利亚可能还活着 |
[06:28] | Or you’d be lying beside him. | 那样 你也有可能一同丧命 |
[06:30] | All right! Chitchat’s over. | 好了 闲话少说吧 |
[06:33] | Can we slaughter someone now? | 我们可以大开杀戒了吗 |
[06:36] | Well, first things first. | 首先 |
[06:37] | We need to destroy the weapons | 我得毁掉敌人 |
[06:38] | that give our enemy their advantage. | 能够用来对付我们的武器 |
[06:40] | Now, one scratch from the rosebush is lethal to us. | 一点点玫瑰丛之毒对我们都是致命的 |
[06:43] | Freya has tracked down the eight that remain, | 弗雷娅追踪到了八处残留地 |
[06:45] | including the main plant. | 包括主栽植物 |
[06:46] | Here, in the Ninth Ward. | 这里 在第九区 |
[06:48] | Fine, so we burn them all | 行 那我们都烧光 |
[06:50] | and then we murder that wretched bitch. | 然后杀了那个可恶的贱人 |
[06:56] | Lethal thorns, resurrected witches… | 致命荆棘 复活的女巫 |
[07:00] | what could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子呢 |
[07:02] | You actually think you can pull this off? | 你真觉得你能成功吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[07:05] | I’ve never actually tried this before. | 我以前从来没试过 |
[07:07] | Freya, | 弗雷娅 |
[07:08] | there are a thousand years of memories in there. | 千年的记忆蕴藏其中 |
[07:10] | How will you know which is the right one? | 你怎么知道找哪一段记忆呢 |
[07:12] | He’ll recognize me. | 他会认出我 |
[07:13] | If I can find the core of his being | 如果我能找到他意识的核心 |
[07:15] | or whatever memory he’s clinging to, | 或者他意识上依附的记忆 |
[07:18] | I’ll pull him out. | 我就会将他救出 |
[07:30] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[07:34] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[07:38] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[08:28] | Now, that is messed up. | 这么做很欠妥啊 |
[08:31] | The first thing you do after being reborn | 你复活后第一件事 |
[08:34] | is you massacre the witches | 就是屠杀 |
[08:35] | who’ve been following your crazy ass. | 那些誓死追随你的巫师们 |
[08:38] | They lived to serve. | 他们活着是为我效命 |
[08:41] | They can die doing the same. | 而死也能起到同样的效果 |
[08:43] | Glory awaits those who sacrifice their blood to me. | 荣耀等待着那些为我抛洒热血的牺牲者 |
[08:47] | I wonder… | 我在想 |
[08:52] | how will you serve me? | 你要怎样效力于我 |
[08:53] | You’ve been inside my head. | 你进入过我的意识 |
[08:55] | You know that’s never gonna happen. | 你知道那是不可能的事 |
[08:57] | That’s not all I know. | 我还知道其它事 |
[09:00] | You’ve come here in the hopes of saving Sofya. | 你是为了救索菲娅而来 |
[09:03] | How gallant. | 仗剑江湖为红颜啊 |
[09:05] | She served me well. | 她尽职尽责 |
[09:07] | But my magic has overrun her body, | 但我的魔法侵袭了她的身体 |
[09:10] | an infection that will destroy her. | 那种影响会毁掉她 |
[09:15] | Although… | 然而 |
[09:17] | I could save her. | 我可以救她 |
[09:19] | If… | 只要 |
[09:21] | you pledge your loyalty to me. | 你宣誓忠诚于我 |
[09:23] | I didn’t come to make a deal. | 我不是来做交易的 |
[09:25] | I came for your blood. | 我是来喝你血的 |
[09:56] | Suivre kre nan. Suivre kre nan. | [咒语] |
[10:00] | Suivre kre nan. | [咒语] |
[10:02] | Suivre kre nan. Suivre… | [咒语] |
[10:07] | Can I interest anyone in a swift and painless death? | 谁想被我利落无痛地杀死 |
[10:11] | Oh, come now, Beks. | 何必 贝卡 |
[10:12] | Do we have to be so swift? | 我们何必要利落 |
[10:14] | Sadly. | 可惜的是 |
[10:16] | Lucky for you lot, we’re in a rush. | 你们很幸运 我们赶时间 |
[10:39] | Niklaus, do not make another move. | 尼克劳斯 别轻举妄动 |
[10:42] | I gave my word. | 我许下了承诺 |
[10:46] | You tend to give your word | 你许下诺言的时机 |
[10:47] | at the most inopportune times, brother. | 总是如此不合时宜 哥哥 |
[10:50] | We’ve been doing things your way all day. | 今天所有人一直照你的指示行动 |
[10:53] | Come on, just one little snap | 来嘛 轻轻一拧 |
[10:55] | and it’s toodle-oo, Agnes. | 就能把艾格尼丝送上西天 |
[10:57] | Leave her. | 别管她 |
[11:17] | No one hurts my family and lives. | 没人在伤害我的家人后能安然无恙 |
[11:22] | – No one. – Elijah? | -谁也不能 -以利亚 |
[11:26] | Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[12:32] | Like stealing candy from babies. | 真是小菜一碟 |
[12:34] | Yes, but I’m not finished with this one. | 没错 但我和这个人还没完呢 |
[12:37] | Well, hurry up. | 快点 |
[12:38] | We still have more ground to cover. | 我们还得去更多地方 |
[12:40] | What is the point of interrogation? | 审问有什么意义 |
[12:42] | We know their motives. | 我们知道他们的动机 |
[12:43] | New Orleans witches despise our family. | 新奥尔良的巫师们鄙视我们家族 |
[12:46] | They always have. | 一直都是 |
[12:47] | Because you are beasts. | 因为你们是禽兽 |
[12:49] | Evil atrocities against nature. | 邪恶暴行对抗自然 |
[12:51] | Your kind has ruined this city. | 你们族类毁了这座城市 |
[12:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:55] | I’m the worst of the worst. | 我是最坏最坏的 |
[12:57] | So tell me, is your master going to save you from me? | 告诉我 你的主人会从我手上救走你吗 |
[13:04] | Go ahead, kill me. | 来啊 杀了我 |
[13:06] | My life ends for a greater cause | 我为了更伟大的事业牺牲 |
[13:08] | than you can never fathom. | 伟大到你捉摸不透 |
[13:10] | The Hollow has risen. | 祸髅已经崛起 |
[13:11] | Nothing can stop her. | 她势不可挡 |
[13:13] | Not you, not even the Ancestors, | 你们不行 连祖先们也不行 |
[13:16] | despite what they might claim. | 虽然他们嘴上说可能 |
[13:20] | The Ancestors? | 祖先们 |
[13:25] | I thought he’d never shut up. | 我觉得他根本不会闭嘴 |
[13:28] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[13:29] | Are the Ancestors back? | 祖先们回来了吗 |
[13:31] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[13:33] | I could have seen her. | 我本可以见到她 |
[13:35] | Do you think I would deny you that happiness? | 你觉得我会阻止你幸福吗 |
[13:38] | I was trying to protect you, brother. | 我是想保护你 弟弟 |
[13:39] | Davina Claire is much changed, | 达维娜·克莱尔变了很多 |
[13:41] | and not for the better. | 而且不是变得更好 |
[13:42] | – You’re lying. – None of this matters anyway. | -你说谎 -反正都无所谓了 |
[13:45] | Because the only people capable of contacting her | 因为唯一能联系她的人 |
[13:47] | are the Harvest Girls Elijah murdered in cold blood! | 就是以利亚冷血杀死的收获祭女孩 |
[13:52] | – Kol! – Leave him. | -科尔 -别管他 |
[13:56] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[14:21] | You liar. You swine. | 你个骗子 畜牲 |
[14:23] | Well, it certainly took me a long time, | 虽然花了我很久时间 |
[14:25] | but I finally found it. | 但我终于找到了 |
[14:27] | No, no, no, that Bordeaux was a gift from the Duke of Burgundy. | 不不不 那瓶波尔多是勃艮第公爵送的礼物 |
[14:31] | Yes, a very lovely gift, | 是啊 上好的礼物 |
[14:32] | intended to be shared on a special occasion. | 就是要在特殊场合上分享 |
[14:34] | Perhaps, say, a family dinner | 可能家族晚宴 |
[14:36] | that did not end with one of us getting daggered. | 得有人被匕首封印才能结束 |
[14:39] | Indeed, indeed. | 确实 确实 |
[14:41] | It’s more than worth the indulgence. | 确实很值得这么放纵 |
[14:42] | Yes, to my beloved siblings. | 敬我亲爱的手足 |
[14:44] | Together beneath one roof | 同在一个屋檐下 |
[14:46] | for the first time in centuries, | 几世纪来第一次 |
[14:47] | with neither an argument | 既没有争吵 |
[14:49] | nor a grievance to be found. | 也没有难过 |
[14:51] | – Cheers. – Cheers to that. | -干杯 -为此干杯 |
[14:54] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[14:56] | Oh, that is lovely. | 太好喝了 |
[14:58] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:59] | As was the Duke of Burgundy. | 勃艮第公爵也是 |
[15:04] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[15:20] | Freya, what’s wrong? | 弗雷娅 怎么了 |
[15:21] | I thought I found him, | 我想我找到他了 |
[15:22] | but he just vanished right in front of me. | 但他直接在我面前消失了 |
[15:25] | That’s not our only problem. | 那不是我们唯一的问题 |
[15:27] | I can’t search Elijah’s mind | 我无法一边搜寻以利亚的意识 |
[15:28] | and sustain a spell at the same time. | 还一边维持咒语 |
[15:32] | What if you sent me in? | 如果你送我进去呢 |
[15:34] | That would require more power. | 那会需要更多力量 |
[15:35] | You stay here and anchor the spell. | 你待在这 连接能量并施咒 |
[15:37] | He’ll respond to me. | 他会回应我 |
[15:39] | Send me in, Freya, I can find him. | 送我进去 弗雷娅 我能找到他 |
[15:41] | Nobody’s closer to Elijah than I am. | 我与以利亚最为亲密 |
[15:43] | To place you into the pendant, | 让你进到坠子里 |
[15:47] | I would need to channel another witch. | 我得需要连接另一个巫师 |
[15:50] | A powerful one. | 一名强大的巫师 |
[15:51] | Born of my family’s bloodline. | 我家族的血脉 |
[15:53] | Hope. No. She’s too young for this. | 霍普 不行 她太小了 不能这么做 |
[15:56] | She’s young, but she’s strong. | 她很小 但她很强大 |
[15:58] | Stronger than I was at her age. | 比我在她那么小时强大 |
[15:59] | Hayley, I would never hurt my niece, ever. | 海莉 我永远不会伤害我侄女 |
[16:14] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[16:29] | That’s a peculiar place for a nap. | 睡在这地方真是奇怪 |
[16:32] | It wasn’t like I had a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[16:34] | You’re fighting a one-man war, Marcellus. | 你在孤军奋战 马塞勒斯 |
[16:36] | Doesn’t seem to be going very well. | 好像不太顺利 |
[16:38] | Perhaps next time | 或许下一次 |
[16:39] | you’ll honor our alliance and inform me of your tactics. | 你会尊重我们的联盟 告诉我你的策略 |
[16:42] | Look, I don’t need to inform | 听着 我不需要把我的策略 |
[16:43] | anyone of my tactics, especially you. | 告诉任何人 尤其是你 |
[16:46] | Well, if they’re this ill-conceived, | 好吧 如果你的策略如此差劲 |
[16:47] | perhaps you could do with my help. | 或许你会需要我的帮助 |
[16:48] | Well, I love it when you two bicker. | 你喜欢看你俩斗嘴 |
[16:50] | We did come here for a reason. | 我们有事而来 |
[16:52] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[16:53] | The Hollow’s weapon. | 祸髅的武器 |
[16:56] | The magically crafted source of all our current misery. | 我们现在痛苦的魔法之源 |
[16:59] | Magic– I need that. | 魔法 我需要魔法 |
[17:02] | – Give it to me. – Have you lost your mind, | -把它给我 -你疯了吗 |
[17:03] | or has the Hollow stolen it from you again? | 还是祸髅又从你手上偷走了 |
[17:05] | Children, please use your words. | 孩子们 好好说话 |
[17:06] | You’re out of order. | 你混乱了 |
[17:07] | Those thorns are made with my blood | 那些刺由我的血和祸髅的魔法 |
[17:09] | and the Hollow’s magic, | 制作而成 |
[17:10] | – so give it to me! – Stop it, both of you! | -所以把它给我 -住手 你们俩 |
[17:13] | Elijah is gone, | 以利亚死了 |
[17:14] | we are under attack, | 我们水深火热 |
[17:15] | and we cannot defeat our enemy with you two | 如果你们俩自相残杀 |
[17:17] | – at each other’s throat. – She’s right. | -我们就无法打败敌人 -她说得对 |
[17:18] | Look, I’m not gonna give the thorns to the Hollow. | 听着 我不会把刺给祸髅 |
[17:21] | I want them for something else, | 我要刺是有有其他目的 |
[17:22] | and I don’t need them to hurt you. | 我也不需要刺去伤害你 |
[17:24] | So unless you want me to prove that… | 除非你需要我证明那一点 |
[17:25] | Marcel, please. | 马塞尔 拜托 |
[17:29] | Do you really want to fight the both of us, | 我们挺过来了这一切 |
[17:31] | after everything that we have endured? | 你真想对付我们俩吗 |
[17:34] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[17:37] | We need to destroy all of the thorns | 我们得毁掉所有的刺 |
[17:39] | so we can end this once and for all. | 这样就可以永远了结这件事 |
[17:41] | What do you mean there’s more? | 难道还有其它的吗 |
[17:43] | Yes, we cleared the Quarter, | 没错 我们搜遍了法属区 |
[17:44] | but there’s still one in Gentilly. | 但还有一个在珍地利 |
[17:45] | So if we go together… | 所以如果我们一起去 |
[17:48] | Nice job, sister. | 干得不错啊 妹妹 |
[17:50] | Perhaps next time less carrot, more stick. | 下次少点甜头 多点惩罚 |
[18:07] | You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 你不想做的话不用勉强 |
[18:09] | It’s okay. I’m not afraid. | 没事 我不害怕 |
[18:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:18] | So he’s just in there somewhere, | 所以他就在那里的某处 |
[18:20] | clinging to broken memories? | 与破碎的记忆纠缠吗 |
[18:22] | The core of his being has retreated | 他本身的内核已经退入到 |
[18:23] | deep into his subconscious, | 他自己的潜意识中 |
[18:24] | but, yes, he’s still in there. | 但没错 他还在那 |
[18:27] | And I just search until I find him? | 那我就直接找到他为止吗 |
[18:29] | You don’t have time. | 来不及了 |
[18:30] | There are too many memories for you to randomly search. | 你这么毫无章法地搜索回忆是不会有结果的 |
[18:33] | You have to think, where would Elijah find refuge? | 你得好好想想 以利亚会去哪避难 |
[18:36] | It has to be somewhere that represents | 那个地方一定是 |
[18:37] | the fundamental basis of who he is. | 代表他个人身份的根本基石 |
[18:39] | Hopefully, that’s a good place. | 希望那是一个好地方 |
[18:41] | When you find it, draw him out and wake him up. | 当你找到它 把他拉出来并唤醒他 |
[18:44] | But be careful, his mind is unstable. | 但要小心 他的意识还不稳定 |
[18:53] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:55] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[19:00] | I’ll be right back, sweetie. | 我马上就回来 亲爱的 |
[19:08] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[19:12] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[19:16] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[19:37] | Come on, Elijah, where are you? | 以利亚 你在哪 |
[20:50] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[20:51] | I changed it. | 我换了发型 |
[20:56] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[21:04] | Let me get dressed. | 我去穿好衣服 |
[21:16] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[21:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:26] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这 |
[21:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:50] | All right, I’ve had enough | 好了 我受够 |
[21:51] | of your condescending cold shoulder. Talk to me. | 你的臭脸了 跟我说说话 |
[21:53] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[21:54] | State the obvious? That your feelings for Marcel | 有什么好说的 说你对马塞尔的感情 |
[21:56] | have left you compromised. | 让你妥协了 |
[21:57] | Even now when your family needs you the most, | 就在你的家人最需要你的时候 |
[21:59] | he’s got you wrapped around his little finger. | 他把你玩弄于股掌之中 |
[22:01] | You’re filled with grief and you’re lashing out, | 你很悲伤 你在发泄 |
[22:02] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[22:03] | He’s my brother, too, and I am just as hurt | 他也是我的哥哥 我和你一样伤心 |
[22:06] | and just as scared without him here. | 他不在我也很害怕 |
[22:07] | Well, then you should go. I’ll find the thorns myself, | 那你走吧 我自己去找刺 |
[22:10] | butcher my way through this entire city if that’s what it takes, | 即使血洗全城也在所不惜 |
[22:12] | and if it turns out Marcel has taken them, | 如果是马塞尔拿走了它们 |
[22:14] | I’ll deal with him as well. | 我也不会对他手下留情的 |
[22:15] | Oh, lovely, you’re sounding like your old self. | 太好了 你又和以前的你一样了 |
[22:17] | Well, someone has to protect this family. | 总得有人保护这个家族吧 |
[22:19] | And there it is. | 又开始了 |
[22:22] | The excuse that you always use. | 你惯用的借口 |
[22:24] | You know, if you’re so determined to be this way, | 如果你继续这样的话 |
[22:26] | then everything that Elijah has done for you, | 那么以利亚为你做的一切 |
[22:29] | including his death, will be for nothing. | 包括他的死 都是毫无意义的 |
[22:57] | Must be in here. | 一定是这里 |
[23:48] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[23:54] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[24:17] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[24:26] | Elijah, wake up. | 以利亚 快醒醒 |
[24:28] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[24:29] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[24:31] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[24:40] | I appreciate you meeting with me. | 谢谢你们来见我 |
[24:44] | And I’d like to make it worth your while. | 我不会让你们白等的 |
[24:48] | Dark Objects. | 黑暗物品 |
[24:50] | The most powerful trinkets in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良最有威力的东西 |
[24:53] | And this… | 这个 |
[24:55] | this is not even half of what I have. | 这个连我东西的一半都赶不上 |
[24:57] | We’re Harvest Girls. We know what Dark Objects are. | 我们是收获祭女孩 知道黑暗物品是什么 |
[25:00] | What do you want for them? | 你有什么条件 |
[25:04] | I want to talk to Davina Claire. | 我想见达维娜·克莱尔 |
[25:08] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在顾虑什么 |
[25:09] | Why help a Mikaelson? | 何必帮迈克尔森家族的人 |
[25:10] | Your brother murdered us. | 你哥哥杀了我们 |
[25:12] | I am not my brother. | 我和我哥哥不一样 |
[25:15] | I have been a friend to witches for centuries. | 我几个世纪以来都与巫师为友 |
[25:18] | I… I even taught you lot how to make these things. | 我甚至教过你们很多制作这些东西的方法 |
[25:24] | There’s no reason we can’t go back to old times. | 我们可以像以往那样友好 |
[25:26] | We know better than to trust vampires. | 我们才不会傻到相信吸血鬼呢 |
[25:30] | The Hollow is the real enemy here, | 祸髅才是真正的敌人 |
[25:32] | not me. | 不是我 |
[25:34] | Now, like it or not, we are all in this together. | 不管你们愿不愿意 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[25:37] | But trust me when I say I make a better friend than foe. | 但相信我是友不是敌 |
[25:43] | Take the Objects. Just please let me talk to her. | 拿走这些东西 请你们让我见见她 |
[25:46] | You Mikaelsons come around asking for favors, threatening, | 你们迈克尔森家的人过来求帮助 威胁 |
[25:50] | manipulating. | 操纵一切 |
[25:51] | That’s why we’re gonna make sure | 所以我们要保证 |
[25:52] | you never see Davina Claire again. | 你再也见不到达维娜·克莱尔 |
[25:54] | Let me talk to her now! | 让我现在就见她 |
[26:15] | You guys put up a good fight. | 你们打了精彩的一仗 |
[26:17] | I respect that. | 我尊重你们 |
[26:19] | Still, at the end of the day, too little… | 但最后 还是 |
[26:24] | too late. | 为时已晚 |
[26:33] | And that is the last one. | 这就是最后一个 |
[26:35] | I suppose I should say thank you for your hard work. | 我该感谢你的辛勤劳动 |
[26:38] | Don’t make me fight you, Rebekah. | 别逼我对付你 丽贝卡 |
[26:40] | If you want this, you’ll have to. | 如果你想要这个 我们不得不打 |
[26:43] | -放手 -你知道不可能的 | |
[26:48] | If you desire a weapon that can kill us, | 如果你想要一个能杀掉我们的武器 |
[26:49] | then you’re a threat. | 那你就是个威胁 |
[26:50] | That’s just your paranoia, all right? | 你那是妄想症 好吗 |
[26:52] | Not everything is a plot against you. | 不是什么东西都跟你们对着干 |
[26:53] | Then why seek the thorns at all? | 那你还找那些刺 |
[26:55] | Because there’s more at risk | 比起你的家人 |
[26:56] | than just your family, all right? | 还有很多人也很危险 |
[26:57] | The magic in those thorns | 那些刺的魔法 |
[26:58] | can save someone that I care about. | 能救一个我很在乎的人 |
[27:00] | All right? You can burn the other ones, | 你可以烧了其它的 |
[27:02] | just give me that one! | 但把那个给我 |
[27:05] | What’s her name? | 她是谁 |
[27:27] | Her name is Sofya. | 她叫索菲娅 |
[27:34] | There was a time when you’d have gone to these lengths for me. | 曾几何时你也为我这样大费周章 |
[27:39] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[27:40] | Come on, Nik. | 好了 尼克 |
[27:43] | I know that look well. | 我了解那种表情 |
[27:46] | He’s fighting for love. | 人家在为爱而战 |
[27:54] | When you’re done saving your precious Sofya… | 等你救完你亲爱的索菲娅之后 |
[27:57] | Yeah, of course. I’ll burn it myself. | 我知道 我会亲自烧了它 |
[28:10] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[28:11] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[28:13] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[28:31] | Freya! | 弗雷娅 |
[28:32] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[28:35] | Freya! | 弗雷娅 |
[29:09] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[29:12] | Please. Stop! | 求你了 住手 |
[29:13] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[29:16] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[29:18] | -妈 -[咒语] | |
[29:19] | Hope, stop! | 霍普 停下 |
[29:21] | Aunt Freya, please, do something! | 弗雷娅姑姑 求你了 做点什么 |
[29:23] | Hope, I need you to focus on the spell. | 霍普 我需要你专注在咒语上 |
[29:53] | I’m not trying to fight you. | 我不是来对付你的 |
[29:56] | I’m just trying to bring you home. | 我只是想带你回家 |
[30:22] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[30:23] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[30:27] | – Come back, Mom, come back! – Tillate ulaz. | -快回来 妈妈 快回来 -[咒语] |
[30:29] | Tillate… | [咒语] |
[30:30] | Hope. Hope. | 霍普 霍普 |
[30:33] | If we don’t maintain the spell, we could lose her in there. | 如果我们不维持咒语 她会被困在里面 |
[30:35] | Let me help. I can save her. | 让我帮忙 我能救她 |
[30:36] | Now, listen, I need you to trust me. | 听着 我需要你信任我 |
[30:37] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来要这么做 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna put you inside the pendant. | 我会让你进入坠子 |
[30:41] | When you’re in there, | 一旦你进入之后 |
[30:42] | I need you to call out to your mom. Okay? | 我需要你大声地呼喊你妈 好吗 |
[30:46] | Now, when you’re in the hallway, do not open any doors. | 当你在走廊上时 不要打开任何一扇门 |
[30:49] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:56] | Lay down, okay? | 躺下 好吗 |
[30:59] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们一会见 |
[31:05] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[31:07] | Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[31:11] | Tillate ulaz. | [咒语] |
[31:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:24] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[31:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:30] | Where are you, mom? | 你在哪里 妈妈 |
[31:32] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[31:34] | Stay there! | 待在那里 |
[31:44] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[32:07] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[32:08] | Please don’t do this. Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 求你别这样 |
[32:09] | Please. Please! | 求你 求你 |
[32:11] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[32:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:23] | I can’t find you. | 我找不到你 |
[32:26] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[32:29] | Stay there. | 待在那里 |
[32:31] | Mommy’s coming. | 妈妈来了 |
[32:33] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[32:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:46] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[32:49] | Where’s Elijah? | 以利亚人呢 |
[32:51] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[33:12] | You need to leave. This isn’t safe. | 你得离开 这里不安全 |
[33:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:22] | Go home, baby. | 回家吧 宝贝 |
[33:24] | Tell Freya it’s safe to fix the pendant. | 告诉弗雷娅可以修好坠子了 |
[33:48] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[33:53] | Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin. | [咒语] |
[33:57] | Leigheas brotin. | [咒语] |
[33:58] | Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin. | [咒语] |
[34:03] | Leigheas bro… | [咒语] |
[34:05] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[34:15] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:17] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[34:44] | Good work today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[34:47] | He’s not back yet. | 他还没有完全复活 |
[34:51] | I don’t suppose you could drop him into another body. | 你不能将他放入另一具身体里了吧 |
[34:53] | I can’t risk it, not after what he’s been through. | 我不能冒险 尤其在他经历了那么多之后 |
[34:57] | His original body is where he belongs, | 他最初的身体才是他的归属 |
[35:00] | and now that his mind is stable within the pendant, | 现在他的意识已经在坠子里稳定下来了 |
[35:01] | I can bring him back. | 我可以将他复活 |
[35:02] | I just need a large enough sacrifice. | 我只需要一个更大的献祭 |
[35:05] | You’re thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我想的是一样的吗 |
[35:07] | Kill the Hollow, save our brother. | 杀死祸髅 然后拯救我们的兄弟 |
[35:09] | Happy to do the dirty work. | 我很乐意去杀死它 |
[35:10] | Assuming it’s even possible. | 假设说杀死它是有可能的话 |
[35:15] | If it’s not, | 如果不能的话 |
[35:16] | we’re going to have to consider alternatives. | 我们就要考虑另外的方案 |
[35:19] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[35:22] | I know you don’t want to hear it, | 我知道你不想听到这个 |
[35:25] | but if we have to choose between Marcel and Elijah, | 但如果我们必须要在马塞尔和以利亚间选择 |
[35:30] | it’s not a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[35:51] | Well, top-notch day, huh? | 今天这么不顺吗 |
[35:56] | At least you got that thorn stake, right? | 至少你拿到了刺 对吧 |
[35:57] | I mean, that’s a win. | 那也算是个胜利 |
[35:59] | If we’re lucky, Vincent can siphon off the power. | 我们幸运的话 文森特能够吸出它的能量 |
[36:03] | Help Sofya, then it’s a win. | 拯救索菲娅 那才算胜利 |
[36:08] | Well, you don’t sound all that optimistic. | 你的话感觉不是那么乐观 |
[36:13] | Is this about Sofya or Rebekah? | 这是关于索菲娅还是丽贝卡 |
[36:20] | Klaus used to tell me that having power made you a target. | 克劳斯告诉过我拥有权力会让你变成靶子 |
[36:24] | Having allies made you vulnerable, so choose. | 拥有朋友会让你有弱点 所以二者选一 |
[36:28] | You can have one or the other, | 两者不可兼顾 |
[36:31] | power or friends. | 权力朋友二选一 |
[36:35] | You know that’s psychotic, right? | 你知道那是疯话 对吧 |
[36:40] | Yeah, but then… | 是的 但是 |
[36:43] | maybe there’s some truth to it, too. | 也许他的话也有正确的一面 |
[36:45] | Well, for what it’s worth… | 好吧 无论如何 |
[36:48] | pretty glad you’re my friend. | 我很高兴你是我的朋友 |
[36:51] | I mean, whatever’s coming, whatever this city’s gonna face, | 无论接下来这个城市即将面对什么 |
[36:54] | the Hollow, the Mikaelsons, | 祸髅也好 迈克尔森家族也好 |
[36:58] | I know that you will do the right thing. | 我知道你会做正确的事情 |
[37:01] | I’ve never doubted that. | 我从未怀疑过这一点 |
[37:06] | The Hollow’s unlike anything we’ve ever faced before. | 祸髅不同于我们之前遇见的所有事物 |
[37:10] | There’s a… a darkness to her, coldness. | 她身上有一种黑暗和冰冷 |
[37:15] | And I’ll tell you, Josh, as strong as I am, | 我告诉你 乔什 虽然我很强大 |
[37:16] | she took me down like I was nothing. | 但她能轻而易举打倒我 |
[37:22] | I can’t do this on my own. | 这次我不能孤身作战 |
[37:25] | We’re gonna need all the allies we can get. | 我们需要集结所有的人 |
[37:28] | Vincent, Sofya, Klaus. | 文森特 索菲娅 克劳斯 |
[37:32] | Even Rebekah. | 甚至包括丽贝卡 |
[37:35] | Or else this fight’s over before it starts. | 不然我们就未战先输了 |
[37:37] | 皇家大道 圣安妮路 单行道 | |
[37:48] | From what I hear, you saved the day. | 听说今天你帮了大忙 |
[37:51] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会那么说 |
[37:54] | Ah, I see. | 明白了 |
[37:57] | So you ventured inside my brother’s shattered mind, | 你进入我哥哥破碎的意识中 |
[38:00] | and it wasn’t all unicorns and rainbows. | 发现里面并不是烂漫的独角兽和彩虹 |
[38:05] | I went through the red door. | 我穿过了红门 |
[38:12] | I tried to save him, | 我试着救他 |
[38:13] | but the things I saw, the innocent people, the slaughter. | 但是我看到的事情 杀戮 |
[38:18] | I really thought that I would find him in a good place, | 我真的以为会在安宁的地方找到他 |
[38:22] | but he chose the darkest part of himself. | 但他却选择了最黑暗的自己 |
[38:27] | You know what we are. | 你知道我们是什么 |
[38:30] | We’re, all of us, monsters. | 我们都是恶魔 |
[38:33] | We’ve committed countless atrocities over the years. | 千百年来 我们犯下了无数暴行 |
[38:39] | But Elijah… | 但是以利亚 |
[38:42] | has only ever done those things for family. | 他只会在事关家人时才那么做 |
[38:46] | And that is why he’s the very best of us. | 所以他是我们中最好的一个 |
[38:53] | He always has been. | 他一直都是 |
[39:07] | Suppose everybody’s celebrating Elijah’s rescue? | 大家都在庆祝以利亚被拯救了吧 |
[39:09] | One big happy family? | 就像个快乐大家庭一样 |
[39:11] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[39:13] | You should be here, too, you know. | 你也应该在这里的 |
[39:16] | Well, everybody got what they wanted. | 好吧 大家的心愿都达成了 |
[39:19] | At least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[39:25] | Kol… | 科尔 |
[39:28] | I’m going to stay in New Orleans. | 我要待在新奥尔良 |
[39:30] | At least until we see this through. | 至少待到此事平息 |
[39:33] | Can I convince you to do the same? | 我能说服你一起待在这里吗 |
[39:39] | I don’t think I can. | 我想我不能 |
[39:55] | I’m not in the mood for games, witch. | 我没心思和你玩游戏 女巫 |
[39:59] | What if I told you I could bring Davina back to life? | 如果我说我能复活达维娜呢 |
[40:04] | For a price, of course. | 当然是有代价的 |
[40:14] | Davina! | 达维娜 |
[40:26] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[40:28] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[40:35] | Some would go to the ends of the earth to protect their love. | 有些人为了保护挚爱会不计代价 |
[40:39] | You let her go or I will rip you apart. | 你放开她不然我就把你撕碎 |
[40:41] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我要是你就不会那么做 |
[40:44] | She and I are now linked. | 她和我现在是连接在一起的 |
[40:51] | So, if you want to keep her safe, | 所以 如果你想要保护她 |
[40:55] | then you belong to me. | 那你就得唯我是从 |