时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I came to get my journal back. | 我是来拿回我的日记本 |
[00:03] | You made me promise to kill you | 如果你要拿回那个东西 |
[00:05] | if you ever asked for that thing back. | 你让我发誓杀了你 |
[00:06] | We weren’t where we are now. The Hollow has us. | 那时还没这样 祸髅控制了我们 |
[00:08] | Vincent thinks he can cure Sofya. | 文森特觉得你能治好索菲娅 |
[00:10] | The magic in those thorns can save someone | 那些刺上带有的魔法能救一个 |
[00:12] | that I care about. | 我很在乎的人 |
[00:14] | I know what he is. | 我清楚他的真面目 |
[00:15] | I guess I always knew. | 我一直都知道吧 |
[00:17] | But I loved Elijah despite it, | 但即使这样我也爱他 |
[00:20] | or maybe because of it. | 也可能正因此而爱他 |
[00:22] | But I don’t want that for Hope. | 但我不想霍普过上那样的生活 |
[00:23] | Hayley asked me to give you the knife. | 海莉让我把这把匕首交给你 |
[00:25] | She’s not going to be here for when Elijah wakes? | 她不打算留在这儿等以利亚醒来吗 |
[00:27] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我必须这么做 |
[00:29] | I just have to be brave enough to do it. | 我只是需要变得更加勇敢去做而已 |
[00:32] | I want her alive, but barely. | 我想给她留一口气 |
[00:34] | She still has a part to play. | 还用得上她 |
[00:37] | Cencahua ezhuia. | [咒语] |
[00:48] | She’s gone. | 她已经死了 |
[00:50] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[01:52] | I was wondering when you guys were gonna come for me. | 我还在想你们什么时候来对付我呢 |
[01:55] | We’re here to take back what belongs to our master. | 我们是来拿回属于主人的东西的 |
[02:05] | Well, you’re gonna have to kill me first. | 那你得先杀了我 |
[02:06] | She was hoping you’d say that. | 她还就指望你这么说呢 |
[02:50] | We should be celebrating your return, brother. | 我们该庆祝你复生 哥哥 |
[02:55] | Perhaps later. | 稍后再议吧 |
[02:57] | Hayley’s still not talking to you, then. | 海莉还是不肯理你 |
[03:02] | Give her time, she’ll come around. | 给她些时间 她会回心转意 |
[03:05] | Will she? | 会吗 |
[03:08] | All right, can we please | 好吧 我们能 |
[03:09] | put a moratorium on all of this sulking? | 暂时别这么闷闷不乐了吗 |
[03:12] | It’s a lovely day, the Hollow is dead | 多美好的一天 祸髅死了 |
[03:14] | and my brother is back. | 我哥复活了 |
[03:16] | Much to the joy of custom suit tailors everywhere, | 定制西装的裁缝们很高兴 又有我哥的生意做了 |
[03:18] | not to mention me. | 更别说我了 |
[03:21] | I have to admit, I’ve missed the Quarter. | 我得承认 我之前想念法属区了 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna make you take me out to hear some jazz. | 我要让你带我出去转转 听听小曲 |
[03:26] | Might I suggest you enjoy the charms | 趁我们还能待在这里的时候 |
[03:27] | of the city while you still can? | 尽量享乐吧 |
[03:29] | Marcel will want us gone posthaste, as per our agreement. | 按照约定 马塞尔希望我们尽快消失 |
[03:33] | Or perhaps he’s changed his mind | 也许他改变主意了 |
[03:34] | and he will grant us a reprieve. | 放我们一马 |
[03:35] | He will grant us no such thing. | 他才不会放过我们 |
[03:38] | We’re going to meet with him | 我们要去见他 |
[03:39] | to discuss the terms of our departure. | 商讨一下我们离开的条件 |
[03:40] | I suspect he simply needs to be asked nicely. | 你们好声好气去谈就行了 |
[03:44] | You boys really should leave these matters to me. | 你们两兄弟把这件事交给我吧 |
[04:02] | You look good for an all-nighter. | 熬了一夜 气色还这么好 |
[04:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:11] | I… just needed to see you. | 我就是想见你 |
[04:16] | Since the whole greeting me with coffee is completely un-you, | 你拿着咖啡来问候 好到不像你 |
[04:21] | I’m trying to figure out how worried I should be. | 所以你让我的心悬起来了啊 |
[04:26] | What is it? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[04:29] | We defeated the Hollow yesterday. | 我们昨天打败了祸髅 |
[04:32] | Before we killed her, | 我们杀死她之前 |
[04:34] | she got into my head. | 她进入了我的意识 |
[04:37] | Confronted me with a vision. | 让我直面一个影像 |
[04:40] | One meant to capitalize on my darkest fear. | 利用我最深的恐惧营造的影像 |
[04:45] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[04:47] | You. | 你 |
[04:50] | Lying there, dead. | 倒在血泊中 死了 |
[04:54] | Your blood on my hands and I… couldn’t save you. | 我手上满是你的鲜血 却救不了你 |
[05:00] | You got me. | 我就在这里 |
[05:02] | Exhausted, but still alive. | 虽精疲累尽 但还活着 |
[05:05] | Right in front of you. | 就在你的眼前 |
[05:07] | I just kept thinking about all the things I didn’t tell you. | 我就是一直在想那些我没告诉你的事 |
[05:11] | Everything that I feel for you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[05:16] | What is it you feel about me, Freya Mikaelson? | 你对我是什么感觉 弗雷娅·迈克尔森 |
[06:04] | Look, I’m a little busy right now. | 听着 我现在有些忙 |
[06:06] | Then I’ll get to the point. | 那我就直接说重点了 |
[06:08] | I know that the deal was for my family to leave town | 我知道我们的协议是 敌人被击败后 |
[06:10] | once our enemy was defeated, but… | 我们一家人就离开这里 但… |
[06:13] | there may be opportunities lost | 如果我们这么做 |
[06:17] | if we stick to those terms. | 就会错失一些机会 |
[06:19] | Opportunities. | 机会 |
[06:22] | What opportunities, exactly? | 什么机会呢 |
[06:25] | Food to be savored, | 品美食 |
[06:27] | music to be enjoyed. | 享音乐 |
[06:29] | Broken relationships to be mended. | 弥补破裂的关系 |
[06:32] | Ah, look. | 听着 |
[06:33] | Your brothers and I aren’t trying to kill each other. | 我和你哥哥们没有互相残杀 |
[06:35] | That’s about as mended as that’s gonna get. | 就已经算是最大的弥补了 |
[06:37] | If they stick around, | 如果他们留下 |
[06:38] | it’s only a matter of time before that changes. | 我们早晚都会兵刃相见 |
[06:40] | So dramatic. | 真够狗血的 |
[06:42] | You know, not everything is about power struggles | 权力争夺 法属区之争 |
[06:46] | and French Quarter land grabs. | 不是全部的重点 |
[06:52] | Look, this’ll only complicate what needs to happen. | 这样只会让接下来的事更复杂 |
[06:54] | All right? You and your family need to leave. | 你和你家人得离开这里 |
[06:56] | So last night was what? | 那昨晚呢 |
[06:58] | One last kiss good-bye? | 最后一次吻别吗 |
[07:00] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[07:02] | All right, look. Sofya’s in the other room. | 索菲娅还在另一间房里 |
[07:04] | Once my witch gets here, | 等我手下的巫师过来后 |
[07:05] | I’ll finally have a way to wake her up. | 我就终于能唤醒她了 |
[07:07] | Tell me that you feel nothing for me and I’ll never ask again. | 说你对我没感觉 我就不再打扰你 |
[07:11] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[07:14] | Go. | 走吧 |
[07:21] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[07:22] | I know that look, you need something. | 我看出来你有求于我了 |
[07:25] | Whatever it is, it can wait. | 不管是什么事 可以稍后再说 |
[07:26] | I’m off to talk to Marcel. | 我要去跟马塞尔谈谈了 |
[07:28] | We need to talk about Hope’s future. | 我们得谈下霍普的未来 |
[07:30] | She’s seven. | 她才七岁 |
[07:31] | We’re her parents; Hope will go where we go. | 我们是她的父母 我们去哪儿 她就去哪儿 |
[07:33] | Klaus, we need to have a very real conversation | 克劳斯 我们得好好探讨一下 |
[07:36] | about what’s best for her. | 怎么做对她最好 |
[07:37] | Yes, there are a couple of conversations that need to happen, | 是 要谈的事多着呢 |
[07:41] | but we’re late. | 但我们要迟到了 |
[08:10] | Hey, sweetie, drawing something? | 亲爱的 你在画画吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:19] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么啊 |
[08:21] | A snowstorm? | 暴风雪吗 |
[08:28] | So… now that all this trouble’s behind us, | 如今不再有那些麻烦了 |
[08:32] | I thought that we could have a chat | 我觉得我们可以谈谈 |
[08:33] | about what happens next. | 接下来的事 |
[08:35] | I know that you want to have a normal life | 我知道你想过上正常的生活 |
[08:37] | with friends and school and art | 交朋友啊 上学啊 搞艺术啊 |
[08:40] | and sports and… | 运动啊… |
[08:43] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:53] | Hope, if you’re worried about the Hollow, don’t be. | 霍普 如果你担心祸髅的事 没必要 |
[08:58] | Everything’s okay now, I promise. | 真的 现在一切都没事了 |
[09:08] | Can I go back to my drawing? | 我能继续画画吗 |
[09:11] | Sure, yeah. | 可以 |
[09:50] | What… what happened? | 怎么… 发生什么事了 |
[09:55] | The Hollow’s magic put you in a coma. | 祸髅的巫术让你陷入了昏迷 |
[09:57] | I got the right ingredients | 我找到了正确的材料 |
[09:59] | and then with the help of a witch… | 借助巫师的力量… |
[10:02] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:04] | Out of it. | 晕晕沉沉的 |
[10:13] | When the Hollow grabbed me, it was like… | 祸髅抓住我时 就像… |
[10:18] | I was shoved down into some dark corner of myself. | 我被埋进了内心最黑暗的角落里 |
[10:23] | I never felt so lost. | 我从未有过如此迷茫的感觉 |
[10:26] | Like I was slipping away. | 就像我慢慢消失一样 |
[10:29] | And in that moment, | 而在那一瞬间 |
[10:30] | after she left, it was just darkness. | 她离开后 就只剩下一片黑暗 |
[10:34] | I wasn’t sure I’d make my way back. | 我不确定我能够清醒过来 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but you did. You made it back. | 但是你醒过来了 你回来了 |
[10:38] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[10:52] | I don’t think she’s gone. | 我觉得她没有消失 |
[10:54] | No, no, no. Hayley killed her last night. | 不 不 不 昨晚海莉杀死了她 |
[10:58] | Marcel… | 马塞尔… |
[11:00] | Marcel, I can feel her. | 马塞尔 我能感应到她 |
[11:03] | The Hollow’s still out there somewhere. | 祸髅还活在外面 |
[11:08] | I know she is. | 我知道她还活着 |
[11:19] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[11:21] | Whatever those thieving acolytes are up to, | 无论那些追随者小偷们想要做什么 |
[11:22] | they function independently of the Hollow. | 都和祸髅没有任何关系 |
[11:24] | Hayley killed her, I saw the corpse through my own eyes. | 海莉杀了她 我亲眼看见的尸体 |
[11:26] | Her body is dead, Klaus. That’s not enough. | 她的身体是死了 克劳斯 但那不够 |
[11:30] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[11:31] | I’m saying that by now, | 我是说截止到现在 |
[11:32] | the Ancestors should’ve been able to imprison her spirit. | 祖先们应该已经囚禁了她的灵魂 |
[11:35] | That didn’t happen. | 但那并没有发生 |
[11:36] | The spirit’s still out there. | 她的灵魂还在外面 |
[11:38] | So she must’ve had a plan B. | 所以她肯定还有其他的打算 |
[11:39] | No doubt. Perhaps they had assistance. | 毫无疑问 也许他们有了其他的帮手 |
[11:42] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[11:44] | – Were you a part of it? – Come on, man. | -你帮助她了吗 -得了吧 |
[11:46] | Hey, back off. All right, look, I trust Vincent. | 别吵了 听着 我相信文森特 |
[11:48] | Look, I don’t care if– I don’t care if any of you | 说实话 我才不管 |
[11:50] | trust me, to be perfectly honest. | 我才不管你们到底相不相信我 |
[11:51] | Because unlike all of you, | 因为不像是你们 |
[11:53] | I have been doing something. | 我是在做有用的事情 |
[11:54] | I’ve been spending the past couple of days | 过去的这几天我一直想要 |
[11:56] | trying to figure out a way to lock the Hollow up for good. | 找出一种能够永远隔绝祸髅的方法 |
[11:58] | And do you have any answers? | 那你找到答案了吗 |
[12:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:02] | And no. | 也没有 |
[12:05] | I used the book to put myself into a trance. | 我用那本书让我自己进入冥想状态 |
[12:09] | Which book are you talking about? | 你说的是哪本书 |
[12:10] | The book he found. | 他找到的那本书 |
[12:12] | Contains the secrets of the Hollow’s magic. | 里面包含了祸髅魔法的秘密 |
[12:14] | Written… in his handwriting. | 是由他的字迹手写而成的 |
[12:17] | Well, you can see how no part of this | 好吧 现在你说的这些 |
[12:18] | filled me with a modicum of confidence. | 让我一点信心都没有 |
[12:20] | And while I was in that trance, | 当我冥想的时候 |
[12:21] | I met with the spirit of Inadu’s mother. | 我遇到了伊娜度的母亲 |
[12:24] | From her, I was trying to get | 我试图从她那里学到 |
[12:25] | the same spell that she used 1,500 years ago | 在一千五百年前她所使用的那个 |
[12:27] | to put her daughter down. | 能够杀死她女儿的咒语 |
[12:29] | Now, that’s when those acolytes showed up and stopped me. | 就是那时追随者出现并打断了我 |
[12:31] | Well, what are you waiting for? Get back to work! | 那你还等什么 快继续去冥想 |
[12:32] | The acolytes took the book. | 追随者把书拿走了 |
[12:35] | I have a library full of grimoires. Take your pick! | 我有一个咒语书图书馆 你去随便选 |
[12:37] | Klaus, I don’t need your library. That book is special. | 克劳斯 我不需要图书馆 那本书很特殊 |
[12:40] | That book represents an extension of the Hollow’s power | 那本书象征了祸髅力量 |
[12:42] | into this world, all right? | 在这个世界的延展 好吗 |
[12:43] | It is just as eternal as she is. | 那书就和她一样是永生的 |
[12:45] | And I’m telling you right now, | 我现在告诉你 |
[12:46] | if I tweak that spell in just the right way, | 如果我能找到合适的方法改变咒语 |
[12:48] | I can lock her in the book | 我就能把她囚禁在书里 |
[12:49] | and put the Hollow down for good. | 让她永不见天日 |
[12:51] | So where is it now? | 所以现在那书在哪 |
[12:54] | It’s still with the acolytes. | 还在追随者手里 |
[12:59] | I used this page from the book | 我用书里的这一页纸 |
[13:00] | to track them to the place where she was reborn. | 追踪到了她重生的地方 |
[13:05] | That’s where you’ll find them. | 你能在这里找到他们 |
[13:07] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[13:11] | Wait, I’m going with you. | 等等 我和你们一起去 |
[13:13] | Marcel, | 马塞尔 |
[13:15] | we got something that we need to deal with. | 我们这边还有一些事需要处理 |
[13:27] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[13:29] | Elijah? | 为以利亚烦心吗 |
[13:33] | Things between us are complicated. | 我们之间的事情很复杂 |
[13:37] | Well, that’s a word often used to describe my brother. | 这个词确实经常被用来形容我哥哥 |
[13:40] | But his feelings for you are quite simple. | 但是他对你的感情很简单 |
[13:42] | He adores you, Hayley. | 他喜欢你 海莉 |
[13:45] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:47] | And I know the sacrifices he’s made for me, for this family. | 我知道他为我还有这个家做出的牺牲 |
[13:51] | He’s saved us all at various times. | 他救了我们无数次 |
[13:55] | I saw things, Rebekah, | 我看了一些东西 丽贝卡 |
[13:58] | in his mind. | 在他的思维中 |
[14:01] | Not just memories. I saw… | 不仅仅是记忆 我看见了… |
[14:03] | his impulse, his natural instincts, and… | 他的冲动 他的自然直觉和… |
[14:08] | I think maybe that’s who he really is at his core. | 我想也许那才是真实的他 |
[14:12] | And that scared you? | 而你害怕那样的他吗 |
[14:15] | You’re afraid that Hope will see that side of him? | 你害怕霍普会见到他的那一面吗 |
[14:21] | I worry that she’ll see that I’m… | 我担心的是她会认为 |
[14:24] | okay with it. | 我是可以接受那样的 |
[14:27] | What am I teaching her if I allow her | 这样我还如何教育她 |
[14:29] | to grow up in a place where we… | 如果我就让她在这样的环境中长大 |
[14:32] | trap our enemies in dungeons | 我们会把敌人囚禁在地牢中 |
[14:34] | and retaliate against threats by killing whole neighborhoods? | 为了反击威胁就杀光整个区域 |
[14:37] | I… | 我… |
[14:39] | I don’t want her learning to become that. | 我不想让她学着变成那样 |
[15:02] | So now the only way for us to trap the Hollow | 现在我们唯一能够困住祸髅的方法 |
[15:05] | is to get that spell from Inadu’s mother. | 就是从伊娜度母亲口中得到那个咒语 |
[15:08] | You want to find a way to see her without the book. | 所以你要找出不用书也可以见到她的方法 |
[15:10] | Right. But the problem is I’m not strong enough | 没错 但问题是我的力量不够强 |
[15:13] | to do it on my own, | 靠我自己无法做到 |
[15:14] | so I’m gonna need to channel your power. | 所以我需要链接你的力量 |
[15:16] | No. | 不行 |
[15:22] | Marcel, you know me. | 马塞尔 你了解我 |
[15:24] | We’ve been running this city together for five years. | 我们在这座城市中已经五年了 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I know. And you also told me to kill you | 我知道 但是你同样也告诉过我 |
[15:28] | if you ever asked for that book back. | 如果你想要回那本书的话就杀了你 |
[15:31] | That’s because I didn’t know that I could handle it. | 那是因为我不知道我能够处理它 |
[15:33] | But look at me, man. | 但是看看我 伙计 |
[15:36] | Do I look like one of these acolytes? | 我看起来像是这些追随者吗 |
[15:39] | Do I look like Kinney? | 我看起来像金尼吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 不 |
[15:50] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[15:53] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[16:25] | I couldn’t get to her. | 我无法接近她 |
[16:27] | The living aren’t meant to be there. | 活人不应该出现在那里 |
[16:29] | Okay, well, come on, let’s try again. | 好吧 来 我们再试一次 |
[16:30] | No. There’s no point. | 不了 没有意义 |
[16:33] | Even with your power, it’s not enough. | 哪怕加上你的力量 也是不够的 |
[16:35] | The book was the only thing powerful enough | 那本书是唯一足够有力量 |
[16:37] | to let me reach her. | 能够让我接近她的东西 |
[16:38] | Okay, so where does that leave us now? | 好吧 那我们该怎么办 |
[16:40] | Leaves us with one option. | 那我们现在就剩下一个选择 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna have to be dead. | 我必须要死去 |
[16:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:01] | I can’t be strong for my mommy and daddy if I can’t do magic. | 如果不能用魔法 我就不能保护爸爸和妈妈 |
[17:05] | Hope, you don’t have to protect them. | 霍普 你不需要保护他们 |
[17:07] | We’re all here to protect you. | 我们都是要保护你的 |
[17:08] | Now, let’s get your bracelet… | 来 我们去把你的手链… |
[17:09] | No. | 不要 |
[17:13] | Sweetheart, in a thousand years, | 宝贝 在过去的几千年中 |
[17:14] | our family has never been bested. | 我们家族都没有被打败过 |
[17:18] | There’s nothing that can defeat us. | 没有人可以战胜我们 |
[17:22] | Well, there is one thing. | 好吧 有一个人可以 |
[17:47] | You coming to see me this morning, | 你今早上来看我 |
[17:51] | it was nice. | 这真的很好 |
[17:54] | Well, the truth is, | 好吧 事实上 |
[17:57] | I almost ran. | 我差点就逃跑了 |
[18:00] | Pretty good at that, actually. | 实际上我还挺擅长逃跑的 |
[18:03] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有跑 |
[18:07] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:10] | it just hit me | 我只是突然想到 |
[18:13] | that when I die, | 当我死去后 |
[18:17] | I’m not going to wake up five minutes later. | 我不会在五分钟之后再醒过来 |
[18:22] | Neither are you. | 你也不会 |
[18:25] | Compared to the rest of my family, | 和我的家人相比 |
[18:27] | my life is going to be so short. | 我的生命现在变得很短暂 |
[18:30] | And… | 而且… |
[18:32] | I guess I just didn’t want to waste it running anymore. | 我只是不想将时间浪费在逃跑上了 |
[18:38] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没有 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Perhaps you should wait here. | 也许你应该在这里等着 |
[19:02] | We’re heading to the place where you died. | 你上次命丧于此 |
[19:04] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你的 |
[19:06] | If I thought I couldn’t do this, I wouldn’t have come. | 如果我觉得我做不到 我就不会来了 |
[19:10] | Niklaus, when this is done, | 尼克劳斯 等事成后 |
[19:13] | I want you to take Hayley and Hope away from this. | 我希望你带海莉和霍普离开这里 |
[19:15] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[19:18] | You’ve pointedly left yourself out of that equation. | 你怎么没提自己呢 |
[19:23] | Whatever Hayley saw in you, | 不管海莉看到了什么 |
[19:25] | she will come to accept. | 她会接受的 |
[19:26] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会 |
[19:31] | I can’t explain to her what she saw, Niklaus. | 我无法解释她看到的一切 尼克劳斯 |
[19:35] | Who I am… | 我的真面目 |
[19:36] | – You’re tired. – And what are we, Niklaus? | -你累了 -我们究竟是什么 尼克劳斯 |
[19:39] | A thousand years of emptiness, | 千年的空虚 |
[19:41] | an endless parade of slaughter. | 无尽的屠杀 |
[19:47] | Until your daughter came to us. | 直到我们迎来了你女儿 |
[19:50] | Now she is everything, Niklaus, worth every fight, | 她就是一切 尼克劳斯 值得斗争 |
[19:53] | worth every sacrifice. | 值得牺牲 |
[19:56] | She must not suffer the same fate… | 她不能遭受同样的命运 |
[19:57] | Wiping the Hollow from the face of this earth | 将祸髅从世上除去 |
[20:00] | will ensure her safety. | 会保证她的安全 |
[20:04] | Everything else can wait. | 其他的再说 |
[20:12] | So, I know we’re not always the most open around here, | 我知道我们没有一直都坦诚以待 |
[20:14] | but I have to tell someone… | 但我必须告诉你… |
[20:19] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[20:21] | Freya, I’ve been thinking all morning | 弗雷娅 关于昨晚的事 |
[20:22] | about what happened last night. | 我想了一早上 |
[20:25] | The Hollow had me. | 祸髅抓住了我 |
[20:26] | She could’ve killed me, but she didn’t. | 她可以杀了我 但她没有 |
[20:28] | She just took my blood and left. Why? | 她取了我的血走了 为什么 |
[20:32] | Well, blood can be used for a number of reasons. | 血可能有很多种用途 |
[20:35] | Locator spells, healing spells, linking s… | 定位咒 治愈咒 连结… |
[20:38] | Linking spell. | 连结咒 |
[20:40] | She didn’t link herself to me. | 她没有和我连结 |
[20:47] | I took this from Hope’s room. | 这是我从霍普房里拿的 |
[20:49] | Do a reading on this. | 你感受一下 |
[20:50] | Tell me what kind of energy you feel. | 告诉我你能感受到什么能量 |
[21:06] | It’s the Hollow’s magic. | 是祸髅的魔力 |
[21:08] | Labonair blood was supposed to kill her. | 拉波瑟家族的血本该杀死她 |
[21:09] | Unless she tapped into your bloodline deliberately, | 除非她故意接近你的家族 |
[21:12] | found a way to overcome the power | 找到克服的方法 |
[21:13] | and turned it into a strength. | 把你们的血变成她的优势 |
[21:15] | She knows that I wouldn’t hurt my own daughter. | 她知道我不可能伤害我的女儿 |
[21:19] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[21:27] | This is a neurotoxin. | 这是神经毒素 |
[21:29] | Now, it’s enough to stop my heart, | 能够让我的心脏停止跳动 |
[21:30] | and it’s gonna give me plenty of time | 给我足够的时间 |
[21:31] | to finish up my business with Inadu’s mother. | 和伊娜度的母亲沟通 |
[21:34] | Okay, so how the hell do I bring you back? | 那我该怎么把你救回来 |
[21:44] | Jam it right into my heart. | 直接注射到我的心脏 |
[21:47] | That should start things up again, | 应该能救回我 |
[21:48] | but you got to do it | 但你必须在 |
[21:49] | before the last grain of sand falls in this thing. | 沙子流光之前注射 |
[21:50] | If you don’t, I die, | 不然我就死了 |
[21:53] | and your only chance of getting rid of that monster | 唯一能杀死那个恶魔的方法 |
[21:56] | goes with me. | 也就没了 |
[22:15] | See you soon. | 一会见 |
[23:21] | Sorry to break up your little prayer circle. | 抱歉打扰你们祈祷 |
[23:25] | We’ve come for that book. | 我们是来拿那个本子的 |
[23:27] | And to kill the lot of you. | 再把你们都杀了 |
[23:41] | Even if you succeed in taking the book… | 就算你们成功拿走了它 |
[23:45] | …you will stop nothing. | 你们也不能阻止任何事 |
[23:47] | The spell has already begun. | 咒语已经开始了 |
[23:50] | Well, that is unfortunate. | 那真是不幸啊 |
[23:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:57] | You’ve no idea the gravity of your situation, do you? | 你们根本不了解情况 是吧 |
[24:00] | Well, by all means, spend the last few moments | 那在你生命的最后几分钟 |
[24:02] | of your life illuminating things for us. | 请一定为我们解释清楚 |
[24:04] | The Hollow has shed her flesh to take on that of another. | 祸髅又占据了另一具躯体 |
[24:08] | Yes, yes, yes, | 是 是 是 |
[24:09] | and we’ll kill that body as well, and on and on | 我们会把她占据的躯体都杀了 |
[24:11] | until she gets the hint. | 知道她明白无处可躲 |
[24:12] | Oh, you won’t dare kill the body she’s taken. | 你根本不敢杀她所占据的躯体 |
[24:17] | Even now she’s locking herself | 现在 她躲在可能是世界上 |
[24:18] | within the greatest witch this world may ever know. | 最强大的女巫的身体里 |
[24:21] | And in a lovely touch of irony, | 讽刺的是 |
[24:24] | it’s someone you would rather die than allow to be harmed. | 那是你死也不会伤害的人 |
[24:47] | There. | 好了 |
[24:49] | You’ll be safe in here. | 你在这会很安全 |
[24:51] | Only I can enter. | 只有我能进来 |
[24:53] | Mm-mm. I’m not staying in here, Freya. | 我不要待在这里 弗雷娅 |
[24:55] | The Hollow’s tried to kill you, like, a hundred times. | 祸髅无数次想杀你 |
[24:57] | She knows you’re my weakness. | 她知道你是我的弱点 |
[24:58] | If you’re fighting, I’m fighting. | 你在斗争 我也要 |
[25:01] | End of discussion. | 不用说了 |
[25:11] | Hey, just please… | 请… |
[25:13] | don’t try to stop me. | 不要阻止我 |
[25:17] | I already have. | 我已经阻止了 |
[25:25] | Freya… | 弗雷娅 |
[25:55] | Hey… sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[26:01] | Why don’t you… take that chess set downstairs | 你把象棋拿到楼下吧 |
[26:03] | and we can play together. | 我们可以一起玩 |
[26:08] | You want to find a spot and I’ll fix us a snack? | 你去找个地方 我去弄点吃的 |
[26:21] | I want my daughter back. | 把我女儿还回来 |
[26:42] | Let me guess– you’re here on behalf of the Hollow. | 让我猜猜 你们是代表祸髅来的 |
[26:44] | All right, then listen up. | 好 那听着吧 |
[26:45] | The only way you’re gonna get to Vincent is over my dead body, | 你们要想接近文森特 除非杀了我 |
[26:49] | and in case you haven’t heard, I can’t die. | 如果你们不知道我就告诉你们 我死不了 |
[26:57] | I tried, right? | 我试过了 是吧 |
[26:59] | I don’t care how long it takes or what I have to do, | 我不管要多久 要做什么 |
[27:01] | I will get my daughter back. | 我会把我女儿救回来的 |
[27:10] | You won’t. | 你不能 |
[27:12] | Hope is still fighting, but she’ll give in soon. | 霍普还在反抗 但她很快就会屈服了 |
[27:15] | Once this is complete, | 一旦咒语完成 |
[27:16] | I’ll be in her body permanently. | 我会永远在她身体里 |
[27:27] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[27:29] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[27:30] | – You can’t. – Inadu. | -你做不到 -伊娜度 |
[27:47] | How long do we have? | 我们能有多久 |
[27:48] | She’s not going to be happy | 等她打破了睡眠咒 |
[27:49] | when she breaks through that sleep spell. | 她肯定会很不爽的 |
[27:51] | Which means we need to work fast. | 所以我们要赶快 |
[28:43] | Thank me later. | 以后再谢我吧 |
[28:56] | Come on, come on, | 拜托 拜托 |
[28:56] | come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[29:00] | Come on, come on, come on… | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[29:04] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:07] | Did you get what you needed? | 得到需要的了吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[29:12] | And I got some very bad news to go along with it. | 我还了解到了一个很糟糕的消息 |
[29:17] | Hope’s still out. You think this’ll work? | 霍普还没醒 你觉得这能成功吗 |
[29:19] | The pendant was built to hold a person of Mikaelson blood. | 这个坠子能承载迈克尔森家族的灵魂 |
[29:21] | So it will hold Hope. | 所以它能承载霍普的灵魂 |
[29:23] | I did my best to repair it. | 我已经尽全力修补了 |
[29:26] | Valiant effort… | 勇敢的举动 |
[29:28] | but Hope belongs to me. | 但霍普属于我 |
[29:35] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死 |
[29:40] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[29:43] | Okay, watch your step. | 小心看路 |
[29:45] | You kill all these people? | 这都是你杀的吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:49] | Sofya helped. | 索菲娅也帮忙了 |
[29:50] | They were loyal to the Hollow. | 他们效忠祸髅 |
[29:52] | They got what they deserved. | 是他们该死 |
[29:54] | My sentiments exactly. | 正如我所料 |
[29:56] | That monstrosity has its claws into my daughter. | 恶魔的恶爪伸向了我女儿 |
[29:58] | I said I’d get you this book in exchange for your help. | 我说过我会拿回笔记本换取你的帮助 |
[30:01] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[30:03] | There’s something you need to know. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[30:05] | It’s about the Hollow. | 和祸髅有关 |
[30:06] | That thing took control of my body, | 它控制了我的身体 |
[30:08] | just as it’s done to your daughter. | 就像控制你女儿一样 |
[30:12] | While she had me, all I wanted to do was give up, | 当它控制着我时 我就要放弃了 |
[30:16] | just drift into darkness and be gone forever. | 只想放弃挣扎永堕黑暗 |
[30:19] | But I knew if I did she would have taken me over for good. | 可我知道这正是它想要的 |
[30:23] | You can’t let that happen to Hope. | 别让这些发生在霍普身上 |
[30:25] | She may be strong, but she’s still a child. | 她很强大没错 可她毕竟是个孩子 |
[30:28] | You have to reach her, | 你得找到她 |
[30:31] | or all of this is for nothing. | 否则一切都完了 |
[30:37] | This thing is filled the Hollow’s magic. | 这玩意充满了祸髅的魔力 |
[30:39] | Hope’s connected to that. | 连接着霍普 |
[30:41] | She’s connected to you through your blood. | 她和你血脉相连 |
[30:43] | If I can bring all those things together, | 我可以用这些 |
[30:45] | then I should be able to craft a spell that can get you to her. | 施咒把你带到她面前 |
[30:47] | Then you just have to keep Hope with us. | 你只需要让她保持清醒 |
[30:50] | Let’s do it. | 那就来吧 |
[30:57] | Hope will fight you. | 霍普会和你抗争的 |
[30:59] | I can feel her love for you. | 我能感受到她对你的爱 |
[31:02] | It’s a shame it’s not enough. | 可惜还不够 |
[31:33] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[31:41] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[31:46] | The Hollow came. | 祸髅来了 |
[31:48] | I tried to fight her. | 我尝试着和她抗争 |
[31:50] | But everything is so dark. | 可这里太黑了 |
[31:53] | It’s so cold and… | 还特别冷 |
[31:54] | I’m so tired. | 我要累死了 |
[32:05] | All right, she’s here. | 好了 她在这 |
[32:07] | You guys know what to do. | 你们知道怎么做 |
[32:25] | Hello again. | 你好啊 |
[32:40] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[32:43] | Hope, listen to me. | 霍普 看着我 |
[32:46] | You need to stay awake. Okay? | 别睡着 好吗 |
[32:49] | You have to stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[32:51] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:55] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[33:03] | How predictable. | 你真有预见性 |
[33:06] | You will pay for this. | 你会付出代价的 |
[33:09] | I’ve killed you once, Elijah. | 我已经杀过你一次了 以利亚 |
[33:11] | I won’t hesitate to do so again. | 再杀你一次也没什么大不了的 |
[33:17] | Inadu. | 伊娜度 |
[33:19] | Show yourself. | 出来吧 |
[33:21] | What’s the matter– | 有什么大不了的 |
[33:23] | the big, bad Hollow too scared to face me? | 大坏蛋祸髅害怕面对我吗 |
[33:26] | I hide from no one. | 我谁都不怕 |
[33:30] | Especially not | 尤其是 |
[33:31] | some would-be king of New Orleans. | 某些新奥尔良的准国王 |
[33:43] | That is vicious. | 这太恶毒了 |
[33:48] | Even for you. | 即使是你 |
[33:52] | He must have struck a nerve. | 他估计是神经损坏了 |
[33:53] | I’m sure he had a hell of a lot more to say, | 一定得痛苦个几天 |
[33:55] | but it doesn’t even matter, because | 不过没关系 |
[33:58] | he kept you occupied long enough | 他的牺牲已经给了我足够多的时间 |
[33:59] | for me to trap you. | 来困住你了 |
[34:01] | You really think you can defeat me? | 你真的以为能打败我 |
[34:05] | You’re welcome to try. | 来试试吧 |
[34:07] | But once Hope Mikaelson gives in… | 一旦霍普·迈克尔森放弃了 |
[34:09] | I will be more powerful than you can even imagine. | 我的力量会超乎你的想象 |
[34:13] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[34:16] | See, I’ve been communing with the Ancestors. | 看看 我已经连通了先祖们 |
[34:22] | Your mama among ’em. | 其中还有你母亲 |
[34:24] | She gave me the spell she used to kill you, and now | 她把除掉你的咒语给了我 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna put you in your cage. | 我会把你关起来 |
[34:30] | Forever. | 永生永世 |
[34:35] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[34:38] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[34:41] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[34:43] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[34:46] | Hope, open your eyes. | 霍普 睁开眼 |
[34:48] | You can’t fall asleep. | 你不能睡着 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[34:55] | And you have to stay awake to hear it, okay? | 你得认真听着 好吗 |
[35:00] | Before you were born, | 在你出生以前 |
[35:03] | I was a very different creature. | 我和现在一点都不一样 |
[35:05] | I was cruel. | 无情 |
[35:09] | I was mean. | 卑鄙 |
[35:10] | And I would revel in the terror | 我沉醉于向别人 |
[35:12] | which I inspired in others. | 播撒恐惧 |
[35:15] | But, Hope, | 可是 霍普 |
[35:16] | from the moment I saw you, | 从我看到你的第一眼起 |
[35:20] | I wanted nothing more than to be worthy | 我觉得任何事都比不上 |
[35:22] | of being your father. | 做你的父亲 |
[35:26] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[35:29] | – Arréter majik sa a! – No! | -[咒语] -不 |
[35:32] | That anger that you’re feeling right now, that’s called losing. | 你现在感受到的愤怒 叫做失败 |
[35:35] | Because after this you’re never ever gonna be able | 因为从今以后你再也不能 |
[35:37] | to lock yourself inside of Hope Mikaelson. | 藏在霍普·迈克尔森的身体里了 |
[35:38] | And once I put you inside of this book, | 等我把你装进这本书里 |
[35:40] | you’re never gonna be able to get out again, | 你将永世不得翻身 |
[35:42] | So arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[35:45] | Arréter majik sa a! | [咒语] |
[35:48] | But I’m afraid, Hope. | 可我很害怕 霍普 |
[35:51] | I’m afraid, without you, | 我害怕失去你以后 |
[35:54] | I’ll return to the darkness. | 我又会坠入到无尽的黑暗中 |
[35:57] | So I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[35:59] | I need you to fight. | 我需要你继续抗争 |
[36:03] | I will, Daddy. | 我会的 爸爸 |
[36:05] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[36:08] | Arréter majik sa a! | [咒语] |
[36:11] | – Arréter majik sa a. – You think you’ve beaten me? | -[咒语] -你以为这就打败我了吗 |
[36:14] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[36:15] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[36:16] | Arréter majik sa a. | [咒语] |
[37:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:43] | I couldn’t save her. | 我没能救了她 |
[37:44] | Hope’s gone. | 霍普跑了 |
[37:46] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | – She’s the Hollow now. – We have to find her. | -她现在是祸髅了 -我们得找到她 |
[37:50] | Vincent, surely you can pull the Hollow out of… | 文森特 你一定能把祸髅赶出 |
[37:51] | Elijah, if it were easy enough for me to just pull her out, | 以利亚 要是那么容易就能把它赶出去 |
[37:53] | then I would not be standing here talking to you right now. | 我就不会站在这里和你闲扯了 |
[37:55] | I don’t have a place to put her. | 我没有关它的容器了 |
[37:57] | The book is destroyed, all right? | 那本书被毁了 |
[37:58] | The book is the only thing that’s powerful enough | 那本书是唯一强大到可以 |
[38:00] | to house her eternal spirit. | 困住它永生的灵魂的法器 |
[38:02] | Well, there must be some other way. | 一定还有别的办法的 |
[38:06] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[38:08] | I don’t know any other way. | 我没办法了 |
[38:16] | – Where you going? – To find my daughter. | -你去哪 -去找我女儿 |
[38:18] | How are you going to do that? | 怎么找 |
[38:18] | – We’ll figure it out. – Let me help you. | -我会有办法的 -我帮你 |
[38:20] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[38:24] | I am on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[38:28] | I should never have brought her back here. | 我根本不该把她带回来 |
[39:47] | A thousand years ago, we three made an eternal vow. | 千年前 我们三人发誓 |
[39:51] | To protect each other, | 要保护彼此 |
[39:54] | always and forever. | 永生永世 |
[39:57] | Freya, that vow now includes you. | 弗雷娅 那个誓言现在也包括你 |
[40:03] | As it includes my daughter. | 也包括我女儿 |
[40:07] | She is my heart and soul. | 她是我的一切 |
[40:12] | Right now she’s out there, | 现在她一个人 |
[40:14] | alone in the darkness, | 沉沦在黑暗中 |
[40:18] | fighting. | 仍在独自抗争 |
[40:24] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[40:28] | So I’m begging you– | 我恳求你们 |
[40:30] | all of you– | 所有人 |
[40:35] | if there’s any chance… | 哪怕有一丁点希望 |
[40:36] | I think I know a way to save her. | 我想到一个办法 |
[40:39] | Anything. | 快说 |
[40:43] | If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family. | 这么做会让你的家族灭亡 |
[40:49] | This is gonna be the end of always and forever. | 永远灭亡 |