英文名称:Sonic the Hedgehog
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | So… I know what you’re thinking. | 所以 我知道你们在想什么 |
[01:24] | Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog | 为什么这个巨帅的刺猬 |
[01:26] | being chased by a mad man with a mustache from the civil war? | 会被一个南北战争时期来的疯狂胡子男追 |
[01:30] | Gotta be honest, it feels like I’ve been running my whole life. | 老实说 感觉就像我一生都在奔跑 |
[01:33] | Is this too much? Am I going too fast? | 信息量太大了吗 我说得太快了吗 |
[01:36] | It’s kinda what I do. You know what? Let’s back up. | 这像是我做的 这样吧 我们往回倒 |
[01:47] | This is the island where I am from. | 这座岛是我的家乡 |
[01:50] | It had everything: sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, | 岛上什么都有 沙滩 瀑布 |
[01:54] | public access to loop-de-loops. | 每个人都能玩的大回环 |
[01:56] | And I never had to catch a school bus | 我从来不需要坐校车 |
[01:58] | because I can run across the entire island | 因为我能在两秒内 |
[02:01] | in less than two seconds. | 跑遍整个岛 |
[02:02] | Also, there was no school. | 而且也没有学校 |
[02:04] | I know, pretty sweet island, right? | 我知道 这是个很不错的岛 对吧 |
[02:08] | I was born with extraordinary powers, | 我生来就具有超能力 |
[02:10] | and was told to keep them in secret. | 他们让我隐藏这些能力 |
[02:12] | And like any kid, I did the exact opposite. | 和其他孩子一样 我做了完全相反的事 |
[02:17] | That’s Longclaw, she took care of me. | 这是长爪鸟 她照顾我 |
[02:20] | She was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi, | 她基本上就是欧比王·肯诺比 |
[02:23] | if Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice. | 如果欧比王·肯诺比长鸟嘴并吃老鼠的话 |
[02:25] | Sonic, someone could’ve seen you! | 索尼克 有人可能会看到你 |
[02:28] | No one saw me. I am too fast! | 没人看见我 我跑得太快了 |
[02:30] | And, I wanted to bring you this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[02:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[02:41] | Turns out with great power | 事实证明 超能力 |
[02:43] | comes great power-hungry bad guys. | 总会招来渴望得到超能力的坏蛋 |
[02:45] | And I let them right to us. | 而我把他们引来了 |
[03:01] | Listen carefully, Sonic. | 仔细听我说 索尼克 |
[03:04] | You have a power unlike anything I’ve ever seen. | 你有一种我从未见过的能力 |
[03:07] | And that means someone will always want it. | 这意味着总有人想得到它 |
[03:10] | The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden. | 唯一保持安全的办法就是躲起来 |
[03:17] | This world is on the farthest side of the universe. | 这个星球在宇宙的最远处 |
[03:20] | You should be safe there. | 你在那里会安全的 |
[03:21] | – I don’t wanna go without you! – You must! | -你不走我也不走 -你必须走 |
[03:24] | These rings will be your most important possession. | 这些戒指将是你最重要的财产 |
[03:30] | If you ever discovered, use one. | 如果你被发现了 就用一个 |
[03:33] | Never stop running. | 永远不要停止奔跑 |
[03:36] | Now go! | 现在 快走 |
[03:41] | Longclaw! | 长爪鸟 |
[03:44] | – Goodbye, Sonic. – No! | -再见 索尼克 -不要 |
[03:48] | No! | 不要 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1459个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:273个,六级词汇:129个,GRE词汇:126个,托福词汇:193个,考研词汇:286个,专四词汇:236个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:498个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | Come on, one car? | 拜托 一辆车都没有吗 |
[04:28] | I’m bored. | 好无聊 |
[04:29] | Tom, do you read me? Are you there? | 汤姆 能听到我说话吗 你在吗 |
[04:31] | No, Wade, I’m actually on a yacht in Barbados | 不 韦德 我在巴巴多斯的一艘游艇上 |
[04:35] | with Rihanna. | 和蕾哈娜在一起 |
[04:37] | OMG. That’s amazing, please send pics. | 天啊 太了厉害了 请发照片 |
[04:40] | No, Wade, I’m at the speed trap. | 不 韦德 我在测速区 |
[04:42] | Already? How did you get back so fast? | 已经在那里了吗 你怎么回来得这么快 |
[04:44] | Barbados is in the ocean. | 巴巴多斯在海上 |
[04:46] | Hang on, I think I got something. | 稍等 我想我发现了什么 |
[04:54] | Hey, buddy, where’s the fire? | 伙计 这么着急干嘛 |
[04:57] | We’ve got kids living around here. | 这附近住着孩子 |
[05:01] | It was kinda funny, sorry. | 这挺有趣的 抱歉 |
[05:09] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | Tom, we need you down on Main Street. | 汤姆 我们需要你到中央大街来 |
[05:51] | There’s been a violent gang shoot-out. | 这里有帮派火拼 |
[05:52] | 欢迎来到青山镇 小镇欢迎 四方来客 人口 1981人 海拔3445英尺 | |
[05:55] | Just kidding, a dog stole a bagel. | 开玩笑的 有只狗偷了个面包圈 |
[05:58] | But they do need it back. | 但他们确实需要支援 |
[06:11] | Buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there. | 伙计 你刚才差点被撞死 |
[06:14] | What are you, some kind of an adrenaline junkie? | 你是谁 某些玩的就是心跳党吗 |
[06:16] | Must be rough being slow all the time. | 一直这么慢肯定很难过吧 |
[06:18] | I’ll tell you what, today is your lucky day. | 知道吗 今天是你的幸运日 |
[06:26] | Have you ever felt so alive? | 你以前感到过如此有活力吗 |
[06:30] | This is great, you’re doing amazing. | 真棒 你做得太好了 |
[06:32] | Oh, jeez! | 天啊 |
[06:34] | Good recovery! | 挽救成功 |
[06:39] | Let’s keep this our little secret, okay? | 保守这个小秘密 好吗 |
[06:41] | You never saw me. I was never here. | 你从没见过我 我从没来过这里 |
[06:59] | So, what were you expecting? | 所以 你之前在期待些什么 |
[07:01] | A dirty little hedgehog eating berries, | 一只肮脏的小刺猬吃着浆果 |
[07:03] | and struggling to survive? | 挣扎着活下去吗 |
[07:05] | Think again, | 再想想 |
[07:06] | because I am living my best life on Earth. | 因为我在地球上过着最好的生活 |
[07:09] | I’ve got a library. | 我有座图书馆 |
[07:13] | A home gym. | 一个家庭健身房 |
[07:14] | And a state of the art security system. | 还有最先进的安保系统 |
[07:29] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[07:32] | And if I ever discovered, I’ll follow Longclaw’s instructions, | 如果我被发现了 我会按长爪鸟告诉我的 |
[07:35] | and use my rings to escape to a new planet. | 用我的戒指逃去一个新的星球 |
[07:38] | A nice, safe little world filled only with mushrooms. | 一个只有蘑菇的 美丽安全的小星球 |
[07:43] | Gross, smelly mushrooms… | 令人恶心的 臭臭的蘑菇 |
[07:47] | I hate mushrooms. | 我讨厌蘑菇 |
[07:50] | But let’s not worry about all of that. | 但不要担心这些 |
[07:52] | This is Green Hills. | 这里是青山镇 |
[07:55] | The greatest place on Earth. | 地球上最棒的地方 |
[07:58] | These are my people, and there, I say, | 这些是我的朋友 在那里 我觉得 |
[08:01] | I am their lovable space creature. | 我是他们可爱的太空生物 |
[08:03] | So what if they don’t know I exist? | 所以如果他们不知道我的存在会怎样 |
[08:07] | My favorite person is the Donut Lord. | 我最喜欢的人是甜甜圈殿下 |
[08:11] | Protector of this town, | 他保护这个镇 |
[08:13] | and defender of all creatures, big and small. | 是所有大小生物的保护者 |
[08:17] | Morning, Donald, Daisy, Daffy. | 早上好 唐纳德 黛西 达菲. |
[08:20] | Donut Lord lives with Pretzel Lady. | 甜甜圈殿下和椒盐卷饼夫人住在一起 |
[08:24] | She is super nice to animals, | 她对动物超级友善 |
[08:25] | and strangely was born without bones. | 奇怪的是她天生特别柔软 |
[08:31] | There is one person in town who’s actually onto me. | 镇上有个人实际上已经发现了我 |
[08:34] | He calls me The Blue Devil. | 他称我为蓝恶魔 |
[08:36] | I almost caught him last night. | 我昨晚差点就抓住他了 |
[08:38] | Say hello to Crazy Carl. | 和疯狂的卡尔打个招呼 |
[08:44] | We have fun together. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[08:47] | I know you’re out there! | 我知道你在那里 |
[08:50] | And I know you’re real! | 我知道你是真实的 |
[08:53] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[08:55] | Movie night is my favorite. | 电影之夜是我的最爱 |
[08:58] | Please, please… | 拜托 拜托了 |
[09:00] | Yes! Keanu, you are a national treasure. | 太好了 基努 你就是国宝 |
[09:03] | – When I find you… – Pop quiz, hot-shot. | -一旦我找到你 -快问快答 |
[09:05] | There’s a bomb on the bus. | 公交车上有枚炸弹 |
[09:07] | “Pop quiz, hot-shot.” The classic line. | “快问快答” 真是经典台词 |
[09:11] | Basically, we’re like a family, | 基本上 我们就像是一家人 |
[09:14] | even though we haven’t met yet. | 尽管我们从未见过面 |
[09:15] | You don’t think your prolonged isolation | 你不觉得长期一个人 |
[09:16] | 精神科医生 A. 伯德特医生 | |
[09:16] | 治疗中 请勿打扰 | |
[09:18] | is making you a bit crazy perhaps? | 可能会让你变的有点神经吗 |
[09:20] | Crazy? Me? No way, Doc. | 发疯 我吗 不可能 医生 |
[09:23] | You got me all wrong. | 你误会我了 |
[09:25] | And despite all these so called friends of yours, | 尽管你有这些所谓的朋友 |
[09:28] | deep down you are still rather lonely? | 但在内心深处你还是非常孤独 对吗 |
[09:37] | Perhaps afraid you’ll be alone forever? | 也许你害怕自己会永远一个人 |
[09:56] | Hey! No, no… | 不 别吃垃圾 |
[09:59] | Get out of there! Come on! Oh, come on! Get out of there! | 快走 快点 快 走开 |
[10:03] | Get out of there, you trash pandas! | 走开 你们这些浣熊 |
[10:07] | Maddie, as Green Hills most respected veterinary, | 玛蒂 作为青山镇最受尊敬的兽医 |
[10:09] | what is the fastest way to exterminate a racoon? | 请问消灭浣熊最快的方法是什么 |
[10:13] | Hi, Ozzy. Hello. You’re glad to see me? | 你好 奥兹 看见我你很开心吗 |
[10:15] | You don’t eat garbage, do you? | 你不吃垃圾 对吧 |
[10:17] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:19] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我认为的那个东西吗 |
[10:20] | Ah ha. Open it. | 对 拆开吧 |
[10:23] | – It’s kinda small, is that bad? – Just… open it. | -有点薄 不太好吗 -打开 |
[10:23] | 94183 | 托马斯·瓦查斯基 普利茅斯路55号 青山镇 蒙大拿州 |
[10:32] | Dear Thomas, we have reviewed your application | 亲爱的托马斯 我们已经审查过 |
[10:35] | to the San Francisco Police Department, | 你向旧金山警察局递交的申请 |
[10:36] | and pending inter departmental review and background check. | 目前正等待部门间审查和背景调查 |
[10:39] | And we are happy to inform you | 我们很高兴地通知你 |
[10:40] | that you have been selected to join our team. | 你被选中加入我们的警队 |
[10:42] | – Oh my God! – Wow! Oh my God! | -天啊 -天啊 |
[10:48] | San Francisco sucks? | 旧金山糟透了 |
[10:49] | 忘了那些蠢货吧 旧金山糟透了 | |
[10:52] | Wrong one. | 拿错了 |
[10:55] | 恭喜 我从没怀疑过你的能力 | |
[10:58] | – You never had a doubt, huh? – No! | -你从没怀疑过我的能力吗 -没有 |
[11:03] | – I can’t believe this! – I know. You did it! | -我真不敢相信 -我知道 你做到了 |
[11:08] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[11:11] | Apartments for rent I found on Zillow. | 我在住乐上找到的正在出租的公寓 |
[11:13] | I though Ozzy and I can fly there tomorrow, | 我觉得我和奥兹明天就能坐飞机过去 |
[11:16] | and check out some neighborhoods. | 到附近看看 |
[11:19] | I mean, this is all happening so fast. | 这一切发生得太快了 |
[11:23] | Man, it’s the craziest thing, | 天啊 这是最疯狂的事 |
[11:25] | you apply for the job, you get the job. | 你申请了这份工作 然后被录用了 |
[11:27] | Well, pending a background check. | 还要等背景审查 |
[11:29] | Oh, man, hope they don’t find out about | 天啊 希望他们没发现 |
[11:31] | that time you used the neighbor’s WiFi. | 你当时用的是邻居的WiFi |
[11:34] | Correction, I’m still using the neighbor’s WiFi. | 更正一下 我现在还在用邻居的WiFi |
[11:36] | But, Maddie… | 但是 玛蒂 |
[11:38] | Are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你愿意这样做吗 |
[11:40] | Thomas Michael Wachowski, | 托马斯 米歇尔 瓦查斯基 |
[11:42] | what did you do the entire time I was in a veterinary school? | 我在兽医学校读书期间你做过什么 |
[11:44] | I worked the second job to pay the rent, and… | 我打了第二份工来付房租 |
[11:46] | A third job to pay tuition. | 打了第三份工来付我的学费 |
[11:48] | You sacrificed for me, I’m happy to sacrifice for you. | 你曾为我牺牲 现在我很高兴为你牺牲 |
[11:53] | Babe, are you sure you’re okay with this? | 亲爱的 你确定你愿意这样做吗 |
[11:57] | I mean, there’s been a Wachowski | 瓦查斯基家族的成员 |
[11:58] | protecting this town for more than 50 years. | 保护这个小镇已经有五十年多了 |
[12:02] | This is a big change. | 这是个巨大的改变 |
[12:05] | I’m positive. | 我愿意 |
[12:07] | It’s time for this guy to get out there and prove himself. | 到了我离开这里证明自己的时候了 |
[12:10] | I love Green Hills, but… | 我爱青山镇 但是 |
[12:12] | You know, I wanna help people in real trouble. | 我希望帮助那些真正有困难人 |
[12:15] | I want someone to turn to me in a life-or-death situation, | 我希望有人在生死关头向我求助 |
[12:17] | and I’ll be there for them. | 而我会尽力帮他们 |
[12:20] | – I get it. I’m so proud of you. – Thank you. | -我明白了 我以你为荣 -谢谢 |
[12:25] | And so it is with a heavy heart, | 怀着沉重的心情 |
[12:27] | that I tell you all that I’ve accepted a position | 我向你们宣布 我已接受了 |
[12:29] | at the San Francisco Police Department, effective immediately. | 旧金山警察局的工作 立即生效 |
[12:33] | It’s gonna be tough to leave my hometown, and all my friendships. | 离开我的家乡和我所有的朋友会很艰难 |
[12:37] | But this is something I feel like I need to do, | 但我觉得有些事我必须去做 |
[12:40] | to grow, as both an officer, and a man. | 作为警官和男人 我需要成长 |
[12:48] | What do you think, Sergeant Sprinkles? | 你觉得怎么样 彩针巡佐 |
[12:51] | That wasn’t so bad, right? | 说得不赖 对吧 |
[12:54] | Now all I gotta do is… | 我现在要做的就是 |
[12:57] | tell everyone who isn’t a donut. | 告诉除甜甜圈以外的所有人 |
[13:01] | Whoa, the play-offs. | 是季后赛 |
[13:47] | So cool. | 真酷 |
[13:54] | Bottom of the ninth, tie score. | 第九局下半场 平分 |
[13:55] | And exactly who you want at the plate | 接下来的比赛中 |
[13:57] | with the game on the line, Sonic. | 你希望跑垒员是谁 是索尼克 |
[13:59] | But staring him down from the pitcher’s mound | 但在投手区盯着他的 |
[14:01] | is the most fearsome southpaw in Green Hills, also Sonic. | 是青山镇最可怕的左撇子 也是索尼克 |
[14:06] | Okay, focus, Sonic. | 好了 集中注意力 索尼克 |
[14:07] | If you win this game | 如果赢了这场比赛 |
[14:08] | you’ll be the most beloved kid in Green Hills. | 你就是青山镇最受欢迎的孩子 |
[14:14] | Hit it to the guy in left, | 把球打到左边的那个家伙那里 |
[14:16] | he’s a real space case. | 他真的很蠢 |
[14:21] | I can’t with that guy. | 我真受不了那个家伙 |
[14:23] | Hey, batter Sonic, hey, batter Sonic, | 击球手索尼克 击球手索尼克 |
[14:24] | is so in batter Sonic. | 专注的击球手索尼克 |
[14:35] | I got it, I got it… | 我来接 我来接 |
[14:37] | I don’t got it. | 我没接到 |
[14:47] | Go home! Go home! | 回本垒 回本垒 |
[14:50] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:56] | Safe! | 安全上垒 |
[15:00] | Yes! Yes! I did it! | 太好了 我做到了 |
[15:02] | Did you see that? I did it! I did it. | 你看到了吗 我做到了 做到了 |
[15:18] | I really am alone. | 我真的只是一个人 |
[15:21] | All alone. Forever. | 永远只有我自己 |
[15:58] | I’m sure no one noticed | 我敢肯定 没人注意到 |
[15:59] | that giant blue explosion, right? | 那个蓝色的大爆炸 对吧 |
[16:12] | Hey, Wade. | 喂 韦德 |
[16:12] | Hi, Tom. Wade here. | 你好 汤姆 我是韦德 |
[16:15] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:17] | – Oh Gosh, I think the power is out. – Yap, dur. | -天啊 我想停电了 -对 蠢货 |
[16:19] | The lights are out. The whole town is freaking out. | 灯全熄了 全镇人都吓坏了 |
[16:22] | – What should I do? – Okay. Relax. | -我该怎么办 -好吧 放松 |
[16:24] | Take a deep breath, call Gil, | 深呼吸 给吉尔打电话 |
[16:26] | see if they can locate the down line, then… | 看看他们是否能找到下游线路 然后 |
[16:29] | call Zim, and see if he can get his generator over | 给齐姆打电话 看他能否把他的发电机 |
[16:31] | to the Super Cue, so the food stays fresh. | 送去超级线索咖啡 这样食物就能保持新鲜 |
[16:33] | Call Zim before Gil? | 先打给齐姆 再给吉尔打吗 |
[16:37] | – Call Gil… Hello? I’ll call you back. | -打给吉尔 喂 -等会回给你 |
[16:39] | Wait. Wait! Hello? Was that the end of the instructions? | 等等 别挂 就这么挂掉了吗 |
[16:44] | Okay. All right. You can do this. | 行 好的 你能做到的 |
[16:47] | What was the first thing he said to do? | 他说首先要干什么来着 |
[16:52] | Right. Relax. | 好吧 放松 |
[17:14] | Twenty minutes ago an energy surge | 二十分钟前 一次能量震荡 |
[17:17] | knocked our power across the entire Pacific Northwest. | 让整个太平洋西北地区全面停电 |
[17:19] | What do we know? | 对此我们了解些什么 |
[17:20] | Our first instinct was it was an EMP. | 我们的第一反应是 这是电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[17:23] | But electromagnetic pulses don’t have that kind of power. | 但电磁脉冲没有那么大的能量 |
[17:26] | NASA has ruled out | 美国宇航局已排除 |
[17:27] | meteor strikes or solar flares. | 流星撞击或太阳耀斑的可能性 |
[17:29] | The Department of Energy says it’s not a power plant malfunction. | 能源部说不是电厂故障 |
[17:32] | Sounds like we’re really good at figuring out what it wasn’t. | 听上去我们很擅长弄明白它不是什么 |
[17:35] | This could be a prelude to a larger attack. | 这可能是更大规模攻击的前奏 |
[17:37] | I’m suggesting we scramble the fifth and sixth regiment. | 我建议抽调第五团和第六团 |
[17:39] | No, no… | 不不不 |
[17:40] | This needs a much more sophisticated mind. | 这需要一个更复杂的头脑 |
[17:43] | Someone who understands technology. | 一个懂技术的人 |
[17:45] | You wanna send in a lab rat? | 你想派一个科学家 |
[17:46] | Not just any lab rat. | 不是随便一个科学家 |
[17:47] | A lab rat with teeth. | 一个真正厉害的科学家 |
[17:49] | You’re not suggesting who I think you’re suggesting. | 你说的不会是我想的那个人吧 |
[17:51] | – I know he’s a little weird… – Weird? | -我知道他有些奇怪 -奇怪 |
[17:53] | – No, no. No way! – He’s a psychological tire fire. | -不 不可能 -他是个变态 |
[17:56] | But he’s also brilliant. Five PhDs. IQ off the charts. | 但他相当聪明 5个博士学位 智商超高 |
[17:59] | And his drone tech is revolutionary. | 他的无人机技术是革命性的 |
[18:02] | You’re sure he can handle this? | 你确定他可以处理吗 |
[18:04] | He has a perfect operations record. | 他有完美的实操经历 |
[18:06] | – Remember the coup in Pakistan? – No. | -还记得巴基斯坦的政变吗 -不记得 |
[18:08] | Or the uprising in Azerbaijanistan? | 或者阿塞拜疆斯坦的起义 |
[18:10] | It’s not even a country. | 那根本就不是个国家 |
[18:11] | Exactly. And you can thank Robotnik for that. | 没错 为此你应该感谢罗伯特尼克 |
[18:14] | I can’t believe you’re bringing that freak into this. | 不敢相信你竟然让那个怪人参与进来 |
[18:18] | Neither can I, but… | 我也不敢相信 但是 |
[18:20] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[18:30] | Guys, coming up! | 伙子们 快过来 |
[18:33] | Yes, Major. | 好的 长官 |
[18:48] | What a… | 这是 |
[19:10] | Are you in charge here? | 是你负责这里吗 |
[19:12] | – Yes, I am. – No. Wrong! | -是的 -不 错了 |
[19:14] | – Name… – I’m in charge! | -名字 -我负责 |
[19:16] | – Me! – Is Major… | -我 -是少校 |
[19:17] | – Ben… – I’m in charge. | -本 -我负责 |
[19:20] | You’ve never seen anything like this before? | 你之前没见过这种东西吧 |
[19:23] | It says I’m a top banana | 它告诉我 |
[19:24] | in a world full of hungry little monkeys. | 我是一群饥饿猴子中的香蕉 |
[19:27] | Allow me to clarify. | 请允许我说明一下 |
[19:29] | In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on | 在一个按重要性等级排列的 |
[19:31] | level of critical importance | 层次结构中 |
[19:33] | the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone. | 我们之间差距太大无法量化 斯通特工 |
[19:36] | The Doctor thinks you’re basic. | 博士觉得你是最底层 |
[19:37] | I’m initiating a sweep sequence. | 我正在启动一个扫描序列 |
[19:40] | Ten miles in every direction should suffice. | 每个方向十英里应该足够了 |
[19:43] | – Is he still looking at me funny? – Yes, he is. | -他还在用奇怪的眼神看我吗 -是的 |
[19:45] | Tell him to stop or I’ll pull out his search history. | 让他不要这么看我 否则我去查他的记录 |
[19:47] | If you don’t stop looking, the Doctor, | 假如你还这么看着他 |
[19:48] | he’ll take a closer look… | 他会仔细看看你的 |
[19:50] | – I’m not deaf. – And tell him his men report to me now. | -我没聋 -告诉他现在他的人都向我报告 |
[19:54] | Excuse me? Listen, pal, I don’t know if you realize… | 打扰一下 我不知道你是否意识到 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry, Major, what was your name? | 对不起 少校 你叫什么 |
[19:59] | – Benning… – Nobody cares! Nobody cares. | -本宁 -没有人关心 |
[20:03] | Listen, Major Nobodycares. | 听好 没人关心少校 |
[20:05] | You know why nobody cares who you are? | 你知道为什么没人关心你是谁吗 |
[20:07] | Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments. | 因为没人关心你的一点点成就 |
[20:10] | And nobody cares about how proud your Mommy is | 没人关心你妈妈因为你读三年级 |
[20:13] | that you’re now reading at a third grade level. | 有多骄傲 |
[20:16] | Have you finished ‘Charlotte’s Web’ yet? | 你看完《夏洛特的网》了吗 |
[20:18] | Spoiler alert, she dies in the end. | 剧透警告 她最终死了 |
[20:20] | But she leaves a big creepy egg sac. | 但她留下了一个瘆人的卵囊 |
[20:24] | Oh, my babies. | 我的宝贝们 |
[20:27] | Look what came out of my egg sac. | 看看我的卵囊里出来了什么 |
[20:30] | You know what I love about machines? | 你知道我喜欢机器哪一点吗 |
[20:33] | They do what they’re told. They follow their programming. | 它们遵循程序 让它们干什么就干什么 |
[20:36] | They don’t need time-off to get drunk, | 它们不需要休假去喝酒 |
[20:38] | and put the boat in the water. | 或者划船 |
[20:40] | And you do what you’re told. | 我让你做什么你就做什么 |
[20:42] | Stand over there on the edge of your personal abyss. | 站在那边深渊的边缘 |
[20:46] | And watch my machines do your job. | 看着我的机器做你们工作 |
[20:51] | Can you feel it, Stone? | 你感受到了吗 斯通 |
[20:52] | I can feel it, Doctor. | 我感受到了 博士 |
[20:54] | It’s evolution, Stone. | 这是革命 斯通 |
[20:57] | It’s evolution! | 这是革命 |
[21:19] | 初始化 光谱分析 | |
[21:22] | 初始化 矿物成分 | |
[21:34] | – Agent Stone? – Doctor. | -斯通特工 -博士 |
[21:36] | Do you see anything useful in this image? | 你在这张图像里有看到任何有用的信息吗 |
[21:39] | – Nothing at all, Doctor. – Of course you don’t. | -没有 博士 -你当然看不出来 |
[21:42] | Your eyes weren’t expertly trained to spot tracks | 你的眼睛没有被美国本土暗影狼 |
[21:44] | by the Native American Shadow Wolves. | 专业训练来发现痕迹 |
[21:57] | That’s extraordinary. | 太厉害了 |
[21:58] | No, what extraordinary is… | 不 厉害的是 |
[22:01] | I determined the exact height, weight, | 我确定了这个生物准确的身高体重 |
[22:03] | and spinal curvature of this creature. | 和脊柱弯曲度 |
[22:05] | And my computer can’t find a single match for it, anywhere | 但我的电脑不能在地球上的任何生物中 |
[22:08] | in Earth’s animal kingdom. | 找到与之匹配的 |
[22:10] | This blackout was not a terrorist attack, | 这次断电不是恐怖袭击 |
[22:13] | and that’s no baby Bigfoot. | 那个也不是婴儿大脚怪 |
[22:15] | This guy is something else entirely. | 这个是完全不同的一种东西 |
[22:22] | Divert all search units to the site of the footprint. | 让所有搜寻部队都去寻找脚印 |
[22:26] | That’s one small step for man, | 这是人类的一小步 |
[22:28] | one giant leap for me. | 却是我的一大步 |
[22:42] | Okay, okay. Everything is fine. | 没事 没事 一切都好 |
[22:44] | You played some baseball, got a little upset. | 你玩了一会儿棒球 有一些沮丧 |
[22:46] | Lightning shut out of your butt, and now they’re coming for you. | 发出了一道闪电 现在他们来找你了 |
[22:50] | All right, all right. Earth isn’t safe anymore. | 好吧 好吧 地球不再安全了 |
[22:52] | Time for plan B – Mushroomville. I gotta take my stuff. | 该用方案B了 蘑菇村 我得拿上东西 |
[22:55] | Okay, essential items only. | 只带重要物品 |
[22:57] | Okay, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night light, funny hat. | 牙刷 牙膏 发胶 夜灯 滑稽的帽子 |
[23:00] | This half-eaten cantaloupe, and my scented candle. | 吃了一半的哈密瓜 和香味蜡烛 |
[23:03] | My entire comic book collection. | 我所有的漫画书收藏 |
[23:05] | Bean bag chair, can a bean bag chair fit in the backpack? | 豆袋椅 豆袋椅能放进背包里吗 |
[23:07] | No, no. Of course not. That’s stupid. | 不不 当然不行 太愚蠢了 |
[23:10] | Okay, what else? The rings! The rings, yes, of course! | 还有什么 戒指 戒指 当然 |
[23:14] | Here we go. Ring time. Mushroom planet, here I come. | 开始吧 戒指穿越 蘑菇星球我来了 |
[23:18] | Oh, no! They’re right outside, I gotta go somewhere else. | 不好了 他们就在外面 我得去其他地方 |
[23:26] | Goodbye, cave. | 再见 山洞 |
[23:32] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:35] | Just coloring with Jojo and Rachel. | 与乔乔和雷切尔一起画画 |
[23:38] | That sounds half-fun. | 听上去有一点有趣 |
[23:40] | Hey, exciting stuff here. We had a power outage. | 这儿有有趣的事情 我们断电了 |
[23:42] | The whole town went dark. | 整个城镇都黑了 |
[23:44] | It was like a sign telling me to get outta Dodge. | 像是一个信号告诉我要离开道奇 |
[23:46] | – Wade must’ve lost his mind. – Yeah. | -韦德肯定疯了 -是啊 |
[23:49] | And he does not have much to lose. | 他也没什么别的本事 |
[23:51] | How’s your sister? Does she convince you to leave me yet? | 你姐姐怎么样 她有没有劝说你离开我 |
[23:53] | No, but she did tell me to check your phone for dating apps. | 没有 但她让我检查你手机上的交友软件 |
[23:57] | The only apps on my phone are the ones that came with it. | 我手机上的软件都是自带的 |
[23:59] | – And the Olive Garden. – Ah, because when you’re there… | -以及橄榄园 -因为你在那 |
[24:02] | You’re family. | 你的家人 |
[24:05] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[24:09] | The racoons are back. And they are in for a surprise. | 浣熊又来了 他们会看到惊喜 |
[24:13] | Your surprise better not be my tranquilizer gun. | 你的惊喜最好不是镇定剂枪 |
[24:15] | They’re just hungry. | 他们只是饿了 |
[24:16] | And also, that’s for bears. | 再说 那是对付熊的 |
[24:20] | – Good, now I know it’ll work. – Tom! | -很好 我知道它会管用的 -汤姆 |
[24:22] | I’m kidding, I’m just gonna use it to scare them. | 开玩笑的 我只是用这个吓它们 |
[24:24] | – Possibly to death. Love you, honey, bye. – To… | -可能会致死 爱你亲爱的 再见 -汤 |
[24:32] | D-i-v-o-r-c-e. | D i v o r c e[离婚] |
[24:36] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我进来了 |
[24:38] | With minimal damage to Donut Lord’s property. | 对甜甜圈殿下的财产造成最小的损失 |
[24:41] | Here we go. | 可以开始了 |
[24:42] | Didn’t work out on Earth, but that’s okay. | 在地球上没有成功 没关系 |
[24:44] | You’re going to a safe world. | 你会去一个安全的世界 |
[24:46] | A nice safe world full of mushrooms. | 一个全是蘑菇的安全的世界 |
[24:48] | Mushrooms that will be your only friends. | 蘑菇将是你唯一的朋友 |
[24:51] | That sounds awful, I can’t do this. | 听上去坏极了 我做不到 |
[24:53] | You have to do it, there’s no other option. | 你一定要这么做 没有其他选择了 |
[24:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | SFPD, pending background check. Paws in the air! | 等待背景调查的旧金山警员 举起爪子 |
[25:17] | San Francisco? | 旧金山 |
[25:42] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么情况 |
[26:12] | The Blue Devil. | 蓝恶魔 |
[26:27] | – Donut Lord? – You can talk? | -甜甜圈殿下 -你可以说话 |
[26:30] | You’re not… | 你不是 |
[26:31] | – You’re not here to abduct me, are you? – You abducted me! | -你不是来绑架我的吧 -你绑架了我 |
[26:35] | Okay, it’s a fair point. What are you? | 好吧 有道理 你是什么 |
[26:38] | Why are you hiding out in my garage? | 为什么藏在我的车库里 |
[26:40] | I needed somewhere safe, | 我需要一个安全的地方 |
[26:41] | and you are the only person I could think of, Donut Lord. | 你是我唯一能够想到的人 甜甜圈殿下 |
[26:44] | Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord? | 你为什么叫我甜甜圈殿下 |
[26:44] | ‘Cause you talk to donuts, | 因为你和甜甜圈说话 |
[26:46] | and then eat them if they get out of the line. | 假如它们不守规矩就把它们吃掉 |
[26:48] | – Again, fair. – Wait… Where are all the mushrooms? | -好吧 有理 -等等 蘑菇都去哪里了 |
[26:51] | Why am I still on Earth? What did… | 我为什么还在地球上 我 |
[26:54] | Oh, no, I lost my rings! | 糟糕 我戒指丢了 |
[26:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:02] | What’s happening? Is this your mothership? | 发生了什么 是你们的母舰吗 |
[27:06] | – I’m not in the mood to get probed. – You think you’re worried? | -我没心情被探测 -你担心了 |
[27:09] | I’m not even wearing pants. | 我连裤子都没穿 |
[27:14] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[27:16] | – They’re coming for me! – Who’s coming for you? | -他们来抓我了 -谁来抓你 |
[27:19] | What does that have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[27:20] | I don’t have time to explain, | 我没时间解释 |
[27:21] | – but you have to help me. – No, I don’t. Why? | -但你必须要帮助我 -我不 为什么 |
[27:24] | Well, my legs, | 我的腿 |
[27:25] | which normally would be classified as lethal weapons | 通常被归类为致命凶器 |
[27:28] | feel like spaghetti. | 现在感觉像面条一样软 |
[27:29] | I need your help, please. It’s life or death. | 我需要你的帮忙 求求你 生死攸关 |
[27:40] | Fine, come with me. | 好吧 跟我走 |
[27:45] | Little help? | 帮一下 |
[27:57] | – All right, stay here. And be quiet. – Good plan, great plan. | -待在这 别出声 -好计划 极好的计划 |
[28:01] | How are we working so well together? | 我们怎么合作的这么好 |
[28:02] | Practically finishing each other sentences. | 简直心有灵犀 |
[28:06] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[28:11] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[28:13] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[28:18] | Good morning, my rural chum. | 早上好 乡下的朋友 |
[28:20] | I’m… | 我 |
[28:22] | from the power company, investigating the blackout. | 来自电力公司 调查断电的事情 |
[28:24] | If you don’t mind | 你不介意的话 |
[28:25] | I’d like to take a few readings inside your house? | 我想看看你房子里面的读数 |
[28:28] | No kidding, you’re from the power company? | 说实话 你真的是电力公司的吗 |
[28:30] | You must know my buddy Spencer. | 你肯定知道我的朋友斯盆塞 |
[28:31] | We play softball together. | 我们一起玩垒球 |
[28:33] | Spence, he’s a good man. | 斯盆塞 他人很好 |
[28:37] | – Yeah, yeah… come on in! – Great. | -是的 是的 请进 -很好 |
[28:39] | Take all the readings you need. Except… | 去看你想要的读数吧 除了 |
[28:43] | Don’t the power company usually take their readings | 难道电力公司一般不都在房子外 |
[28:44] | from outside the house? | 收集读数吗 |
[28:46] | That way they can check even if you’re not home. | 那样即使你不在家也可以检查 |
[28:49] | Also, my buddy Spencer works for the gas company. | 并且 我的朋友斯盆塞在煤气公司工作 |
[28:51] | And he’s more of an ultimate Frisbee guy. | 他是一个极限飞盘选手 |
[28:53] | So, you wanna tell me why | 所以你是否想告诉我为什么 |
[28:54] | you think I’m dumb enough to just let you walk inside my house? | 你觉得我会傻到让你直接进到我的房子里 |
[29:06] | – I’m sorry, Mr…? – Wachowski. | -对不起 您是 -瓦查斯基 |
[29:08] | But everyone calls me Tom. | 但大家都叫我汤姆 |
[29:10] | Except my dentist, he calls me Tim. | 除了我的牙医 他叫我蒂姆 |
[29:12] | But it’s gone on for so long now | 但他已经叫了这么久了 |
[29:14] | that it would be just weird if I corrected him. | 我再纠正他就很会奇怪 |
[29:16] | Well, Tom, whose dentist calls him Tim. | 好吧 被牙医叫做蒂姆的汤姆 |
[29:18] | You may have noticed that this entire town | 你应该注意到了整座城镇 |
[29:20] | has been experiencing a power outage. | 都断电了 |
[29:22] | Yup, no lights, picked up on that. | 是的 没有电 注意到了 |
[29:24] | Twenty minutes ago I tracked an energy pulse | 20分钟前我检测到了一个能量脉冲 |
[29:26] | with the similar signature | 与造成破坏的那个 |
[29:27] | to the one that caused that disruption. | 具有相似的特性 |
[29:44] | Listen, Mr…? | 听着 你是 |
[29:46] | Doctor. Doctor Robotnik. | 博士 罗伯特尼克博士 |
[29:49] | But my dentist calls me Rob. | 但我的牙医叫我罗伯 |
[29:52] | Look, Doctor Robotskiz… | 听着 罗博茨基博士 |
[29:56] | I’m sure what you’re here for is very serious, | 我知道你是为了很重要的事情来的 |
[29:58] | but it’s got nothing to do with me, you can ask anyone in town. | 但这对我不管用 你可以问镇上的任何人 |
[30:01] | – Everyone knows me. – I bet they do. | -每个人都认识我 -我相信 |
[30:03] | I’m sure you’re hella popular with the Gibs and Merles | 我相信你在这个漂亮的加油站休息站 |
[30:05] | and Billy Bobs in this glorified gas station rest stop. | 很受吉布斯 梅尔斯和比利 鲍勃们的欢迎 |
[30:09] | Which goes way back to the days of | 这可以追溯到斗牛 |
[30:10] | tipping cows and playing on a jug band. | 和用陶罐演奏的时代 |
[30:16] | And maybe some day you’ll have achieved your goal | 也许某一天你会实现你的目标 |
[30:19] | of getting a Costco card, or adopting a Labradoodle. | 得到好市多的会员卡 或领养一只贵宾狗 |
[30:21] | But the reality is, | 但现实是 |
[30:23] | I surpassed everything you’re ever going to do | 在我学步之前就已经超越了 |
[30:29] | before I was a toddler. | 你所能做的一切 |
[30:31] | I was spitting out formulas | 在我能造出婴儿食品的时候 |
[30:32] | while you were still spitting up formula. | 你还在吃婴儿食品 |
[30:34] | – I was breastfed, actually. – Nice. | -我是母乳喂养的 -很好 |
[30:37] | Rub that in my orphan face. | 你敢对我孤儿的脸这么说 |
[30:40] | Mr. Wachowski, | 瓦查斯基先生 |
[30:41] | are you familiar with US code 904, title 10, article 104? | 你熟悉美国法典904标题10文章104吗 |
[30:47] | – Yeah… – Anyone, who attempts to aid | -熟悉 -任何想要帮助 |
[30:49] | an enemy of the United States shall suffer death. | 美国的敌人的人都会被处死 |
[30:53] | And if I’m the one who catches you, | 如果抓到你的人是我 |
[30:56] | it’ll be even worse. | 那你会更惨 |
[30:59] | Worse than death? | 比死还惨 |
[31:03] | Okay, I’m a ball. Just a normal ball. | 好了 我是一个球 只是个普通的球 |
[31:05] | I’m blending in like a bulge. | 我样子圆鼓鼓的混在里面 |
[31:06] | Stop talking. No, you stop talking. | 别说话了 不 你才别说话了 |
[31:07] | Be quiet, Sonic. | 安静一点 索尼克 |
[31:08] | You be quiet, Sonic! | 你才要安静点呢 索尼克 |
[31:10] | Oh, I hope they aren’t scanning me with X-Rays, | 我真希望他们没用X光扫描我 |
[31:12] | I had kind of an embarrassing lunch. | 我的午餐吃得真不怎么样 |
[31:22] | Don’t freak out. Don’t freak… Don’t freak out. | 不要害怕 不要害怕 不要害怕 |
[31:24] | Don’t freak out. Don’t freak out. | 不要害怕 不要害怕 |
[31:28] | I’m freaking out! | 我真的好怕啊 |
[31:32] | Why don’t you have your staircase carpeted? | 你为什么不在楼梯上铺一层地毯啊 |
[31:34] | Compared to… | 相比于 |
[31:38] | – Old pipes. – Yeah. | -管道老旧了 -对啊 |
[31:40] | Probably just the house settling. | 可能只是房屋塌下来了 |
[31:42] | Nothing to see here. | 这儿没什么好看的 |
[31:44] | Hey! | 喂 |
[31:51] | Here’s the thing. | 听好了 |
[31:54] | I’m never wrong. | 我从来没算错过 |
[31:56] | Well, first time for everything, I guess. | 凡事都有第一次的 对吧 |
[31:59] | Would you like some cake? | 想吃一点蛋糕吗 |
[32:00] | I hear racoons have the cleanest mouths | 我听说浣熊嘴巴是最干净的 |
[32:02] | of any animal that routinely eats garbage. | 相比于其他经常吃垃圾的动物 |
[32:15] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[32:18] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[32:20] | Note the lack of surprise. | 看这毫不惊讶的表情 |
[32:22] | Should we try this again? | 我们要再来一次吗 |
[32:34] | I’m going to give you five seconds | 我给你五秒钟的时间 |
[32:37] | to tell me where it is. | 告诉我它在哪儿 |
[32:38] | Five. | 五 |
[32:39] | I don’t know what’s you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:40] | Four. | 四 |
[32:41] | Hey, tough guy, I’m a cop. | 恶棍 我可是名警察 |
[32:42] | And you’re threatening an Officer. | 你正在威胁一名警官 |
[32:43] | How can you threaten somebody | 我又怎能威胁一个 |
[32:44] | who never existed? | 从来没存在过的人呢 |
[32:45] | Three. | 三 |
[32:47] | Come on, rack your brain! | 快点 动动你的脑子 |
[32:49] | You might be able to come up with | 或许还有机会想些 |
[32:50] | some lame excuse to go on living. | 站不住脚的理由救你自己一命 |
[32:52] | In two… | 二 |
[32:54] | One! | 一 |
[32:56] | Wait! Don’t hurt him. | 等等 别伤害他 |
[33:12] | This feels excessive. | 它的火力太猛了吧 |
[33:17] | Stay behind me. | 待在我后面 |
[33:34] | Don’t worry, I got it right where I want it. | 别担心 一切在我的掌控之中 |
[33:39] | Can you believe Amazon is gonna | 你敢相信亚马逊要用 |
[33:40] | deliver packages with these things? | 这些东西来运送包裹 |
[33:45] | This was a horrible plan, what was I thinking? | 这个计划糟透了 我当时在想什么啊 |
[33:50] | I’m gonna puke! | 我要吐出来了 |
[33:56] | Come on! | 快来 |
[33:58] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[33:59] | Don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got. | 别跟我说你就这么点能耐 |
[34:01] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始呢 |
[34:02] | Let me know if you wanna go round two with the blue. | 你想和我蓝小子再打上第二回合吗 |
[34:24] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[34:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:27] | I just saw a guy race outta here and thought… | 我刚看到一个人跑走了 然后我就想 |
[34:29] | That you should stop them? | 想你应该把它们拦下来 |
[34:31] | Open your mouth, | 张开嘴 |
[34:33] | and say you thought that you should stop them. | 然后说 你想你该去拦住他们 |
[34:35] | No, I thought that maybe I should check to see if you’re okay. | 没有 我想我或许该确定您的安危 |
[34:39] | You know what’s hard about | 你知道什么事会困扰 |
[34:40] | being the smartest person in the world? | 世界上最聪明的人吗 |
[34:42] | Everyone else seems stupid. | 别的人看起来都很笨 |
[34:44] | Yes. Way to go. | 对 说得好 |
[34:45] | You got that one. | 你答对了 |
[34:48] | Whatever this creature is, | 不管那个生物是什么 |
[34:49] | it’s our job to secure it, | 我们的任务就是得到它 |
[34:52] | neutralize it, uncover the source of its power. | 消除它的力量 发现其力量之源 |
[34:56] | And if it resists… | 要是它敢反抗 |
[34:58] | we take it apart, | 就把它剖解开 |
[35:00] | piece by piece. | 一点 一点 |
[35:03] | See what makes it tick. | 看看它这么做为了什么 |
[35:06] | – Stone. – Doctor. | -斯通 -博士 |
[35:07] | Call Optical Illusions. | 打个电话给研究视错觉的人 |
[35:10] | Tell them I need new frames. | 告诉他们我要副新的眼镜框 |
[35:12] | They know what kind I like. | 他们知道我喜欢什么样的 |
[35:15] | And bring that quill. | 把那根刺也带上 |
[35:18] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 博士 |
[35:20] | 欢迎来到 青山镇 小镇子 大胸怀 | |
[35:22] | All right, pal, | 好了 伙计 |
[35:24] | You need to start talking right now. | 你现在得和我好好谈一谈了 |
[35:25] | Who are you? What are you? | 你是谁 你是什么 |
[35:28] | I’m a hedgehog, I feel like that’s obvious. | 我是一只刺猬 我觉得这显而易见 |
[35:30] | – And I’m in big trouble. – You’re in big trouble? | -我现在麻烦大了 -你麻烦大了 |
[35:33] | You’re not the one who punched | 你又没有一拳打下那个 |
[35:35] | some sort of government weirdo back there. | 好像是政府派来的怪人 |
[35:36] | You think you have problems? I lost my rings! | 你觉得你有麻烦 我的戒指丢了 |
[35:39] | Rings? What are you talking about? | 戒指 你在说什么啊 |
[35:40] | Okay, rings are how all advanced cultures | 好吧 高级生物就是用戒指 |
[35:43] | travel between worlds. | 在星球之间穿梭的 |
[35:44] | And now mine are on top of a pointy building | 现在我的戒指却在一幢尖尖的建筑顶端 |
[35:47] | I’ve only ever seen on your skin tight t-shirt. | 我只在你的紧身衬衫上见过那建筑 |
[35:50] | So, I’d like you to take me to San Francisco, | 所以 我希望你带我去旧金山 |
[35:52] | so I can get back my rings | 让我拿回戒指 |
[35:53] | and use them to go to the Mushroom planet. | 然后用它穿梭去蘑菇星球 |
[35:57] | – Mushroom planet? – Yes! | -蘑菇星球 -对 |
[36:00] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:05] | Okay, pal. Out you go. | 好了 伙计 出去吧你 |
[36:06] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 什么 |
[36:07] | Look, this is the worst possible time for me | 听着 这个时候我是不可能 |
[36:10] | to get myself into trouble, okay? | 给自己惹麻烦的 好吗 |
[36:12] | You asked me to save your life, I saved your life. | 你让我救你一命 我救了你 |
[36:14] | Now please, go find your rings, | 现在请你 去找你的戒指 |
[36:16] | and your Mushroomland. | 还有你的蘑菇星球 |
[36:17] | Hopefully I’m gonna wake up in the hospital bed, | 我真希望能在医院的床上醒来 |
[36:19] | and the doctors gonna tell me | 然后医生来和我说 |
[36:20] | that my colonoscopy was a big success. | 我的结肠镜检查很成功 |
[36:22] | Okay? So, goodbye. | 好吗 那么 再见吧 |
[36:23] | Okay, goodbye. | 好吧 再见了 |
[36:25] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[36:28] | Why aren’t you leaving? | 你为什么还不走啊 |
[36:30] | I don’t know where San Francisco is. | 我不知道旧金山在哪里 |
[36:31] | – It’s West. – West? | -在西边 -西边 |
[36:32] | Straight shot, can’t miss it. | 往前走 错不了的 |
[36:34] | Fine. That’s cool. | 好吧 好极了 |
[36:35] | I’m totally cool saying goodbye now. | 现在我就能大大方方说再见了 |
[36:42] | So, as I crashed into the cold dark water of the Pacific | 当我一头扎进太平洋阴冷的海水里时 |
[36:46] | I realized a few things. | 我明白了些事情 |
[36:48] | A I have no idea where I’m going; | 第一 我对要走的路一无所知 |
[36:51] | b salt water stings. | 第二 海水可真刺骨 |
[36:53] | C I shouldn’t even be on this planet right now, | 第三 我本来早就不在这星球了 |
[36:56] | but I am. | 但我还在 |
[36:58] | – Why? Because you shot me! – I know. | -为什么 因为你射了我 -我知道 |
[37:01] | You shot me! | 你射了我 |
[37:02] | All right. I heard you the first time. You don’t have to… | 好了 说一次我就听到了 你没必要 |
[37:05] | pile it on, good grief. | 再说一遍 天哪 |
[37:06] | I’m wet. I’m cold. | 我湿透了 我冷极了 |
[37:09] | There’s a fish on my head! | 我头上还挂着一条鱼 |
[37:11] | And clearly I’m not gonna be able to do this on my own. | 很明显我单单一个人是到不了那里的 |
[37:20] | All right, get in the truck. | 好吧 到车上来吧 |
[37:22] | Really? You gonna help me? | 真的 你要帮我了 |
[37:23] | I guess it is a little bit of my fault | 或许我是有那么一点点错的 |
[37:25] | that all of this is happening to you. | 这些事情发生到你头上 |
[37:26] | Not a little bit, entirely. | 不是一点点 是全部 |
[37:28] | It is entirely your fault. | 这全部是你的错 |
[37:29] | Okay, it’s entirely my fault. Are you coming? | 好吧 这全部是我的错 你要上来吗 |
[37:31] | Yes. | 要 |
[37:35] | Roadtrip. | 公路旅行 |
[37:37] | What am I doing? | 我是在干什么啊 |
[37:39] | All right, there’s gonna be rules on this trip. | 好了 这次出行是有约法三章的 |
[37:41] | Number one: do exactly as I say all the time. | 第一 自始至终你都得听我的 |
[37:45] | – Got it? – Got it, Donut Lord. | -明白吗 -明白 甜甜圈殿下 |
[37:47] | Would you stop with the Donut Lord? | 你能不能别叫我甜甜圈殿下了啊 |
[37:49] | I have a name. It’s Tom. | 我有名字 我叫汤姆 |
[37:51] | I’m Sonic. | 我叫索尼克 |
[37:52] | Sonic? Sonic. | 索尼克 索尼克 |
[37:56] | So, you’ve been spying on us all for years. | 所以说 这些年你一直在窥视我们 |
[37:58] | I mean, I wouldn’t call it spying. | 我觉得这不叫窥视 |
[38:00] | We were all just hanging out, | 我们都只是出来玩啊 |
[38:01] | only I wasn’t invited, | 只有我是没人邀请的 |
[38:02] | and no one knew I was there. | 没有人知道我在那儿 |
[38:04] | I can’t believe Crazy Carl was right all this time. | 我不敢相信疯子卡尔一直都是对的 |
[38:07] | Yeah, you should call him Super Observing Carl instead. | 你应该叫他超级观察家卡尔了 |
[38:10] | Oh my God, stop the car right now! | 我的天啊 马上停车 |
[38:12] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[38:13] | The World’s Largest Rubber Band Ball? | 世界上最大的橡皮筋球 |
[38:15] | We gotta see it! | 我们去看看吧 |
[38:16] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[38:17] | This is not some fun family roadtrip, okay? | 这不是什么有趣的家庭旅行 好吗 |
[38:20] | The government wants to dissect you, and arrest me. | 政府想要解剖你 逮捕我 |
[38:23] | This is serious. | 这事非常严肃 |
[38:25] | You were right. It was lame. | 你是对的 它可真差劲 |
[38:27] | Gift shop was cool, though. | 但是礼品店还不错 |
[38:27] | 我爱 橡皮筋 | |
[38:28] | I got you a mouse pad. | 我给你带了个鼠标垫 |
[38:30] | When are we gonna get there? | 我们什么时候才能到那里 |
[38:31] | We will get there when we get there. | 该到的时候自然就到了 |
[38:52] | All right, I’m gonna go check in with Wade | 好了 我得先去确定一下 |
[38:54] | to see if he knows what’s going on. | 韦德知不知道发生了什么 |
[38:56] | You gonna see Wade in that glass thing? | 你要到那层玻璃里见韦德 |
[38:58] | What is it? A teleportation box? | 这是什么 一个传送箱 |
[39:02] | It’s a pay phone. | 这是公共电话 |
[39:03] | It’s mostly for drug dealers and fugitives from the law, | 一般只有毒品贩子和逃犯用得上 |
[39:06] | which is us. | 而我们就是 |
[39:06] | Stay in the car. I don’t want anybody seeing you. | 待在车子里 我不想让别人看见你 |
[39:09] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[39:29] | Okay. Okay. That is the coolest place on Earth, | 好了 好了 那是世界上最酷的地方 |
[39:32] | but you have to stay in the car. | 但是你必须得待在车里 |
[39:43] | Be strong. Be strong. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[39:52] | Hello. Green Hills Police Department. | 您好 这里是青山镇警察局 |
[39:55] | – Wade, it’s me. – Hi, I’m so glad that you called. | -韦德 是我 -你能打过来真好 |
[39:58] | So, some guys came in asking some questions. | 之前有几个人过来问了些问题 |
[40:01] | A little creepy. | 有点怪怪的 |
[40:02] | Kinda reminded me of the guys from Men in Black, | 样子像是从《黑衣人》里出来的 |
[40:05] | but not as likable, or charming as Will Smith. | 但也没有那么像 没有威尔·史密斯有魅力 |
[40:09] | Wait, what kinda questions? | 等等 什么样的问题 |
[40:10] | Questions about terrorism. | 有关恐怖主义 |
[40:13] | I told them that, like… | 我跟他们说 |
[40:15] | I’ve gone ice fishing with Tom. | 我和汤姆一起去冰上钓过鱼 |
[40:16] | He doesn’t know how to make a bomb. | 他不知道怎么做炸弹 |
[40:18] | He can’t even make, like bait in the cold. | 在大冷天里 甚至连鱼饵也做不了 |
[40:20] | All right, Wade, listen to me. This is really important. | 好了 韦德 听我说 这非常关键 |
[40:23] | Don’t tell them that we talked, okay? | 我给你打电话这事 别告诉他们 |
[40:28] | You know, I think they already know. | 我觉得他们已经知道了 |
[40:32] | Mr. Wachowski. | 瓦查斯基先生 |
[40:34] | Tom. | 我叫汤姆 |
[40:35] | I want you to know that the only other person | 我告诉你 除你之外另一个 |
[40:37] | who have ever punched me in the face | 往我脸上打了一拳的人 |
[40:38] | was the school bully. | 是个校园恶霸 |
[40:40] | He hit me in the cafeteria | 他在自助餐厅里打了我 |
[40:42] | causing a blunt force contusion to the soft tissue | 让我眼眶骨周围的软组织 |
[40:44] | surrounding my orbital bone. | 被钝器挫伤 |
[40:46] | Humiliated me in front of the entire school. | 他在全校面前羞辱了我 |
[40:48] | And you know what I did in response? | 你知道我怎么报复他的吗 |
[40:50] | I’m assuming that you reported him to the Principal’s office, | 你应该把他举报到了校长办公室 |
[40:53] | ’cause, you know that kinda behavior is really unacceptable. | 因为这种行为真的让人无法接受 |
[40:55] | No, I examined the inefficiency of a world | 没有 我检测了世界会有多么低效 |
[40:57] | where brawn trumped brain, | 如果满是四肢发达 头脑简单的人 |
[40:59] | and I used technology to resolve that inefficiency. | 于是我用科技克服了这种低效 |
[41:01] | The boy ate his meals through a straw | 那个男孩用吸管吸食自己的肉 |
[41:04] | for a year. | 吸了整整一年 |
[41:05] | And I have never lost a fight again. | 从此我再也没打输过了 |
[41:07] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[41:09] | Hooray for me then, huh? | 为我欢呼吧 |
[41:10] | No, because you’re about to become the bully with a straw! | 不 因为你即将成为那个吸管男孩 |
[41:13] | I’m coming for you, Mr. Wachowski. | 我来找你了 瓦查斯基先生 |
[41:15] | And when I catch you I’ll… | 当我抓到你的时候 我要 |
[41:18] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[41:21] | – Hello? Hello? – I think he actually hung up. | -喂 喂 -我觉得他把电话挂了 |
[41:24] | Because I noticed that the light isn’t on. | 因为我发现这里的灯暗了 |
[41:26] | Thank you, Officer Brainfart. | 谢谢你 脑残警官 |
[41:27] | If you give me a second I can get an outside line. | 再给我一秒钟 我可以接通外线 |
[41:30] | No, don’t be bothered. | 不 别费事了 |
[41:32] | You just sit there | 你只需要坐在这里 |
[41:33] | and be you- sless. | 继续一无用处 |
[41:44] | No one’s gonna erase my memory here? | 没有人要来消除我的记忆吗 |
[41:47] | I will tell people about this. | 我要把这事告诉别人 |
[41:53] | Okay, not exactly the healthiest meal, but… | 来了 算不上最健康的晚餐 但是 |
[41:57] | Sonic? | 索尼克 |
[42:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:21] | Howdy, partner. | 你好啊 搭档 |
[42:22] | I’m not your partner, come on, we’re leaving. | 我不是你搭档 快来 我们要走了 |
[42:24] | But there’s a ZZ Top cover band, | 但是这里有个ZZ Top摇滚乐队 |
[42:26] | you gotta see their beards. | 你来看看他们的胡子 |
[42:27] | We will have to catch them some other time. | 现在不是看这个的时候 |
[42:28] | Let’s go. Get up. | 我们走 起来 |
[42:29] | If we stay I promise I won’t say another word | 我保证 如果这次让我留下来 |
[42:31] | for the rest of the trip. | 之后再也不会提要求了 |
[42:33] | Starting… now. | 现在 开始 |
[42:35] | Welcome to the Piston Pit, | 欢迎来到活塞洞穴 |
[42:36] | what can I get you fellas? | 你们想要点什么 |
[42:38] | I want nachos and buffalo wings, | 我想要玉米片 辣鸡翅 |
[42:39] | and guac. | 还有鳄梨酱 |
[42:40] | Funny word, isn’t it? Guac. | 这个词真搞笑 对吧 鳄梨酱 |
[42:42] | Guac. | 鳄梨酱 |
[42:43] | No kids allowed in here. | 小孩子是不准进来的 |
[42:44] | What’s he got on, some kinda mask? | 他脸上带着什么 一幅面具 |
[42:47] | He’s actually 43 years old, | 其实他43岁了 |
[42:48] | and suffers from a very rare skin disease. | 得了一种非常罕见的皮肤病 |
[42:51] | That stunts his growth, and makes him look… | 这病遏制了他的发育 让他看起来 |
[42:54] | like… like that. | 就 就像那样 |
[42:56] | The face I was born with, | 脸是爸妈给的 |
[42:57] | the confidence I picked up along the way. | 但无敌般的自信可是我自己一手培养的 |
[43:00] | – Make us a Mellow Yellow please. – Okay. | -麻烦给我们做一杯”浓郁日落” -好的 |
[43:04] | – You owe me one. – I’ve never sat on a bar stool before. | -你欠我的 -我从来没坐过酒吧的凳子 |
[43:06] | So squishy. Oh, look at this, it spins! | 黏糊糊的 快看啊 还能旋转 |
[43:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[43:12] | – I feel sick. – Having fun? | -我晕了 -好玩吗 |
[43:15] | Gonna check this off the ol’ bucket list, huh? | 你要把这一项从愿望清单上划掉吗 |
[43:17] | Big night for ya? | 不错嘛老兄 |
[43:17] | What’s a bucket list? | 愿望清单是啥啊 |
[43:20] | Bucket list is a… | 愿望清单就是 |
[43:22] | It’s a list of things you wanna do in your life before you… | 在你翘辫子之前 由你打算完成的事情 |
[43:25] | well, kick the bucket. | 组成的清单 |
[43:27] | I’ve never kicked the bucket either. I gotta make my list. | 我还从来没翘过辫子呢 我得做一份清单 |
[43:35] | Sonic. | 索尼克 |
[43:44] | Why? What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 有事吗 |
[43:45] | There is so much stuff I’ve never done. | 我还有太多事情没有做过呢 |
[43:47] | And now that I’m leaving Earth forever… | 可我马上就要永远离开地球了 |
[43:50] | I guess I missed my chance. | 我想我已经错过了体验人生的机会了 |
[43:57] | Well, I guess this is the kinda place | 怎么说呢 我猜这里大概也算一个 |
[43:59] | you can get a lot of living done | 你可以在短时间内 |
[44:00] | in a short period of time. | 做很多有意义的事情的地方 |
[44:03] | I suppose we can spare an hour. | 我想我们可以在这儿逗留上几个小时 |
[44:05] | What? You gonna bucket list with me? | 什么 你愿意和我一起做愿望清单的事吗 |
[44:07] | – Sure, why not. – You won’t regret this. | -当然啦 为什么不呢 -你不会后悔的 |
[44:10] | I’m pretty sure I will. | 我想我肯定会的 |
[44:36] | New high score. | 新纪录 |
[44:44] | Wait a second, is this bull | 等一下 这头牛 |
[44:45] | missing a head or does it have two butts? | 到底是没有头 还是有两个屁股 |
[44:50] | – This is easy. – Okay. | -放轻松 -好的 |
[44:57] | I’m a cowboy, baby. | 我是个牛仔啊 宝贝儿 |
[45:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[45:09] | Yeah! | 就是这感觉 |
[45:13] | Yeah, laugh it up. | 笑啊 笑得真开心啊 |
[45:15] | Nice work, Romeo. | 干得好 你这天生情种 |
[45:17] | Glad you’re having a good time. | 看到你在这玩的开心我也很高兴 |
[45:18] | I am having a good time. | 我玩的太开心了 |
[45:19] | I’m having the best time, | 我正享受着人生最好的时光 |
[45:21] | I mean what could go wrong? | 怎么可能有问题呢 |
[45:26] | Can we help you? | 你们有事吗 |
[45:28] | We don’t like your kind around here. | 我们不想让你们这类人出现在这儿 |
[45:30] | Our kind? What kind is that? | 我们这类人 哪类人啊 |
[45:34] | Hipsters. | 嬉皮士 |
[45:36] | How dare you?! | 你怎么敢叫我们嬉皮士 |
[45:37] | Hey, you know what? We were just leaving anyway, weren’t we? | 你知道吗 我们反正也准备走了 对吧 |
[45:39] | – Not a problem… – No, no. It’s okay. | -这没什么的 -不不不 我们不走 |
[45:41] | No, no. We’re leaving. | 不 不 我们要走了 |
[45:42] | I know exactly how to handle this situation. | 我很是知道怎么处理这种情况 |
[45:46] | Pop quiz hot-shot. | 快速问答小测验 |
[45:47] | You just picked a fight with a poorly disguised hedgehog | 你刚刚挑衅了一只经常看动作片的 |
[45:50] | who’s seen way too many action movies. What do you do? | 乔装打扮的刺猬 你该怎么办 |
[45:53] | What do you do? | 你该怎么办 |
[45:57] | Am I crazy? It was supposed to break, right? | 我是疯了吗 这个按理说应该会被打碎的 |
[46:01] | Break please. Break please. Break please, bottle. Please. | 打碎啊 打碎啊 打碎啊 求你了 瓶子 |
[46:04] | Sonic? | 索尼克 |
[46:17] | – Nice going. – Thanks. It’s awesome, right? | -干得好 -谢谢 刚才那出精彩极了对吧 |
[46:20] | All right, who’s next? Who wants some? | 好 还有谁 谁想挨揍啊 |
[46:22] | Who do I get to beat up? | 来个能打的啊 |
[46:24] | Hey, has anybody seen my waitress? | 对了 有人见到我那位女服务生吗 |
[46:26] | Still waiting on those buffalo wings. | 我的香辣鸡翅还没上来呢 |
[46:29] | Ah, you! | 是你啊 |
[46:42] | Really? | 玩真的吗 |
[48:33] | – So, should we get out of here? – Yeah, time to go. | -所以我们也该走了对吧 -对 该走了 |
[48:38] | That was amazing! | 那简直爽翻了 |
[48:39] | Wait a second, did we even pay our tip? It doesn’t matter! | 等一下 我们付小费了吗 那不重要 |
[48:42] | Watch this. Watch this. I always wanted to do this. | 瞧瞧这个 瞧瞧这个 我一直想做这个 |
[48:48] | – Get them! – See ya, suckers. | -抓住他们 -再见了 人渣们 |
[48:51] | I can’t say for sure, but I think they liked me. | 我不是百分百确定 但我感觉他们喜欢我 |
[49:00] | – Yes! Yes! – Yeah! | -爽翻了 -爽 |
[49:02] | They got you pretty good. | 他们对你下手挺重 |
[49:03] | I’m all right, have been hit harder. | 我没事 就是结结实实挨了一下 |
[49:05] | Did you see how much | 你看没看到为了做那个木乃伊 |
[49:06] | toilet paper I used? | 我用了多少卫生纸 |
[49:07] | The next person that goes into that bathroom | 下一个走进厕所的人都要 |
[49:09] | will have nothing to wipe with. | 没有擦屁股的东西啦 |
[49:11] | The floors were sticky. The crowd was rough. | 那地板黏糊糊的 人群乱糟糟的 |
[49:13] | And the odds were against us. | 一切都对我们俩很不利 |
[49:15] | But there was no stopping Donut Lord and the Blue Blur. | 但没有什么能阻挡甜甜圈殿下和蓝色光影 |
[49:18] | Scratch another one off my list. | 可以从清单上再划掉一条了 |
[49:22] | You are a weird little dude. | 你真是个奇怪的小家伙 |
[49:36] | – Okay. – So, what are we gonna do now? | -行了 -所以说 我们现在怎么办 |
[49:40] | I’m gonna pass out watching TV. | 我要看会儿电视杀杀时间 |
[49:43] | – You should, too. – But this is my last night on Earth. | -你也看吧 -但这是我在地球上最后一晚 |
[49:45] | – I wanna soak up every last second. – All right, well… | -我想过好最后时光的每一刻 -好吧 |
[49:48] | Anything you can find to do in this room, you knock yourself out. | 做做任何你能在这个房间能做的事吧 |
[49:58] | Good times. | 我玩得很开心 |
[50:02] | Oh, come on. | 天哪 不是吧 |
[50:04] | That’s awful, what did you eat? | 臭死了 你吃啥了 |
[50:06] | I think it’s called a chili dog. | 那东西好像叫辣热狗 |
[50:08] | You might wanna check your fur on that one, buddy. | 你最好检查一下你的毛有没有被崩掉 |
[50:12] | Hey, so what’s this next planet you’re supposed to go to like? | 所以说 你要去的下个星球长什么样子 |
[50:15] | It’s no Earth. I can tell you that. There’s no people. | 和地球完全不一样 我给你说 空无一人 |
[50:18] | Just breathable air and giant mushrooms, and stuff. | 只有能呼吸的空气和巨大的蘑菇什么的 |
[50:21] | Well, look at it this way. | 你不如这么看 |
[50:24] | At least you won’t be the only fun-gi. | 至少你不会是唯一一个笑屁 |
[50:26] | No, don’t ever do that again. | 不 别再放屁了 |
[50:30] | I liked it. | 我以前也爱这样 |
[50:33] | I’m really gonna miss this place. | 我真的会很想念这里的 |
[50:36] | I know I have to leave Earth to be safe, | 我知道我应该为了安全离开地球 |
[50:38] | but what if Longclaw was wrong? | 但如果长爪鸟是错的呢 |
[50:40] | Maybe I could have a life here. | 也许我也能在这里生活 |
[50:47] | All right, we should get some sleep. | 好啦 我们该睡一会儿了 |
[50:51] | You sleep, don’t worry about me, I’m gonna stay up all night | 你睡吧 不用管我 我要用一整晚时间 |
[50:54] | enjoying Earth while I can. | 趁来得及 好好享受地球 |
[50:56] | Sure, kid. | 没问题 小子 |
[50:58] | As long as we’re on the road by eight. | 记住我们要在八点钟上路 |
[51:24] | Thomas Wachowski, accused of committing | 托马斯·瓦查斯基 被指控实施了 |
[51:27] | an act of domestic terrorism. | 国内恐怖主义活动 |
[51:29] | Wachowski is considered armed and dangerous. | 瓦查斯基携带了武器 而且极度危险 |
[51:32] | Any information regarding his whereabouts should be reported | 如果您有关于他的信息 请立即向 |
[51:35] | to local authorities immediately. | 地方当局汇报 |
[51:43] | Did he say where he was going? | 他有没有提到他要去哪里 |
[51:48] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许说了 也许没有 |
[51:51] | Like I’d ever tell you. | 我就这一句话 |
[51:54] | Stand down, Agent Stone. | 退后 斯通特工 |
[51:56] | This well-meaning citizen obviously doesn’t understand | 这个好心的公民很明显没有明白 |
[51:59] | the urgency of the matter. | 整件事情的紧急性 |
[52:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:07] | Now, that’s what I call ‘good cop, bad cop’. | 这就是我说的那个叫”好坏警察”的游戏 |
[52:12] | Left yourself open. | 你露出破绽了 |
[52:17] | Judging by the quickest route to San Francisco, | 根据去旧金山最近的路线 |
[52:19] | the approximate speed of their vehicle | 他们车子的平均速度 |
[52:21] | and local weather conditions… | 以及当地天气情况来判断 |
[52:23] | They should be… | 他们应该 |
[52:26] | right about… | 就在 |
[52:29] | here. | 这里 |
[52:30] | – That’s brilliant, Sir. – Thanks… for nothing. | -你太聪明了 先生 -谢谢 你个大头鬼 |
[52:36] | – So, what’s on your bucket list? – Me? | -话说 你的愿望清单上有什么 -我吗 |
[52:39] | Yeah, everyone has a bucket list, right? | 对 人人都有愿望清单 对吗 |
[52:41] | Well, sure, but… | 当然啦 可是 |
[52:42] | I mean, you are the one leaving Earth. | 你才是即将离开地球的那个人 |
[52:44] | And I’m not planning on dying anytime soon. | 而我最近还没有赴死的打算 |
[52:46] | Don’t be so sure, your best friend is a magnet for danger. | 别这么确定 你最好的朋友可是个扫把星 |
[52:50] | You’re anointing yourself as the bestie? | 你说你是我最好的朋友吗 |
[52:53] | Little presumptuous, but… I mean… | 有一点冒昧 但是 |
[52:55] | I like you, of course, but… | 我挺喜欢你的 这没的说 可是 |
[52:58] | You know, we’re not best friends. | 你要知道 我们不是最好的朋友 |
[53:00] | You tucked me in last night. | 你昨天晚上抱我了啊 |
[53:02] | Fine, fine. Best animal friend. | 好吧 那就是最好的动物朋友 |
[53:04] | That would be my dog Ozzy. | 那应该是奥兹 我的狗狗 |
[53:05] | Okay, let’s drop this increasingly | 行吧 我们还是不谈这个越来越 |
[53:07] | humiliating topic of conversation. | 让人丢脸的话题了吧 |
[53:09] | Bucket list. Give it to me. | 你的愿望清单 快告诉我 |
[53:11] | Okay, there is one thing. | 好吧 有一件事 |
[53:14] | In Green Hills I’ve always felt, | 在青山镇我一直觉得 |
[53:16] | I don’t know, more like a baby sitter than a real cop, you know? | 自己不是警察 而是个保姆 你知道吧 |
[53:20] | So, I want a chance to prove myself | 所以我想找一个能在压力下 |
[53:21] | under real pressure. | 证明我自己的机会 |
[53:23] | I’m gonna move to San Francisco, become a street cop. | 我要搬到旧金山去 当一个巡逻警 |
[53:26] | And, I don’t know, see if I have what it takes. | 我不知道会怎么样 看之后会发生什么吧 |
[53:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:32] | Why is your face doing that? | 你为什么一副那样的表情 |
[53:34] | You’re leaving Green Hills?! | 你要离开青山镇吗 |
[53:36] | – Okay. – Bu… But… But why? | -原来是这样 -可是 为什么啊 |
[53:39] | Why would you leave Green Hills? | 你为什么要离开青山镇啊 |
[53:40] | This maybe hard for you to understand, | 这对你来说可能难以理解 |
[53:42] | but Green Hills is a small town, it’s a very small town. | 但青山镇是个太小 太小的镇子 |
[53:45] | It’s not small. There are hundreds of people. | 一点也不小啊 有几百号人呢 |
[53:47] | That’s a small town, dude. | 这算是小镇子了 兄弟 |
[53:49] | It’s a perfect town, and the people need you. | 这是个完美的小镇 这里的人需要你 |
[53:52] | Please, I clean up their gutters, | 拜托 我做的事就是帮他们清理水沟 |
[53:53] | I jumpstart their cars in the winter. | 帮他们在冬天启动车子 |
[53:55] | They can call anybody to do that. | 他们可以叫任何人去做这些事 |
[53:57] | Sure, they can call anybody, | 没错 他们是可以叫任何人 |
[53:59] | but the don’t. They call you. | 但他们没有 他们叫的是你 |
[54:33] | You’re not making any sense. | 你说的话一点道理也没有 |
[54:35] | Would you calm down? | 你能不能冷静下来啊 |
[54:35] | You come from a great town with great people, | 你生活在一个有着超赞居民的超赞的镇子 |
[54:38] | and by my count zero bad guys trying to kill you. | 而且就我估计想杀死你的坏人数量为零 |
[54:43] | Besides, what could possibly be more important | 再说 还有什么能比保护你在乎的人们 |
[54:45] | than protecting the people you care about? | 更重要的事情呢 |
[54:53] | Look, I get… | 听着 我懂你 |
[54:57] | Yeah! | 好 |
[55:05] | You know what? I was wrong about you. | 你知道吗 我看错你了 |
[55:07] | You’re not the Donut Lord at all. | 你从来就不是什么甜甜圈殿下 |
[55:09] | You’re more like the Jerk Lord. | 你更像是一个混蛋殿下之类的东西 |
[55:11] | Have you noticed the harpoon stuck in our dash?! | 你难道没注意到有个鱼叉扎到了咱的车吗 |
[55:20] | Sonic! | 索尼克 |
[55:21] | I was forced from my home, | 我背井离乡是被迫的 |
[55:22] | your home is perfect and you’re leaving it. | 而你却自己要离开你那甜蜜的温柔乡 |
[55:25] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[55:26] | – Your body! – No, no! Not again! | -你的身体怎么回事 -不不 别又来了啊 |
[55:29] | – Hey, hold on! – Why? | -抓紧了 -为啥 |
[55:31] | Because I’m gonna do this. | 因为我要飙车了 |
[55:51] | Sonic! | 索尼克 |
[55:59] | Guess I had a bonus life. | 我猜我应该是有额外的一条命吧 |
[56:04] | Yeah, baby! | 帅呆了 宝贝儿 |
[56:05] | Sonic – one, big tank – zero. | 索尼克对阵坦克 索尼克胜出 |
[56:08] | I’m sorry. Did we get this on camera? | 不好意思 刚才这段被拍下来了吗 |
[56:10] | – How are you not dead? – I have no idea. | -你怎么可能没死呢 -我也不知道啊 |
[56:13] | But do you see me dancing? | 但你看到我跳的舞了吗 |
[56:14] | – Yes, I saw your dance. – Is that all you’ve got? | -嗯 我看到你跳舞了 -你就这点本事吗 |
[56:17] | No, but thank you for asking. | 当然不是 但谢谢你这么问 |
[56:22] | Sonic! | 索尼克 |
[56:24] | – Get back in the truck! – You go, I’ll catch up. | -快回到皮卡上来 -你先走 我会跟上的 |
[56:38] | I think that tank just had a baby. | 我觉得那辆坦克好像生了个娃 |
[56:53] | Incoming! | 要被打到了 |
[56:56] | – It’s my turn! – You just had one. It’s mine! | -该我了 -你才玩过一次 该我了 |
[56:59] | Hey, stop fighting, or I’m taking that thing away! | 别打了 不然我就把它没收了 |
[57:01] | Yeah, right, Dad. | 好吧 老爸 |
[57:14] | – Where are you going? – Just drive the car. | -你去哪 -你好好开车 |
[57:16] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理那小坦克 |
[57:18] | And if I don’t make it, just ditch me, | 如果我失败了 把我抛下离开就好 |
[57:20] | you seem good at that. | 反正你挺擅长这么做的 |
[57:31] | Hey, everyone, welcome back to my livestream. | 哈喽大家好 欢迎继续收看我的现场直播 |
[57:33] | Today, we’re destroying robots. Step one. | 今天我们来表演摧毁机器人 这是第一步 |
[57:41] | Yes! We did it! | 太好了 我们做到了 |
[57:47] | We did not do it. Who is this guy? | 我们没做到 这家伙是谁啊 |
[57:50] | Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going? | 你难道没想过你交的税都用到哪里了吗 |
[57:52] | My turn, here, just keep us going straight. | 该我了 过来 让车保持笔直前行就好 |
[57:55] | I put on cruise control. | 我开了定速巡航 |
[57:57] | I feel just like Vin Diesel. | 我感觉自己就像范·迪塞尔 |
[57:59] | It’s all about family, Tom. | 这都是为了家人 汤姆 |
[58:07] | Quick suggestion. | 小贴士 |
[58:09] | Roll up into a ball and smash him with your body. | 卷成一个球 滚动你的身体去撞它 |
[58:12] | Whoa! Where’d you learn how to drive?! | 天哪 你是怎么学的开车 |
[58:15] | Here, in this truck, it’s happening as we speak. | 我就在这辆皮卡里面现学 |
[58:21] | I can’t reach it, bring it in closer. | 我碰不到它 让我离它更近一点 |
[58:23] | – What? – Bring it in closer. Hit the brakes. | -你说啥 -让我靠近一点 踩刹车 |
[58:25] | – Oh, you mean this one? – The other brakes! | -你是说这个吗 -另外一个踏板 |
[58:43] | Give me a big fat break! | 让我好好歇会儿吧 |
[58:52] | This one is cute, let’s keep him. | 这个还挺可爱的 我们留着它吧 |
[58:57] | Oh, come on! | 天哪 别这样 |
[58:59] | How can something so adorable be so terrible. | 为什么这么可爱的东西会这么吓人 |
[59:04] | You got car insurance, right? | 你买车辆保险了 对吧 |
[59:13] | Buzz off! | 走开 |
[59:14] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这听上去不太妙 |
[59:16] | No, beeping means bad! Get rid of it! | 不不不 哔哔声意味着非常不妙 快扔掉 |
[59:17] | I’m trying. | 我在试啊 |
[59:18] | Just throw it off the window! Throw it anywhere! | 把它扔出去 扔哪儿都行 |
[59:20] | – I can’t get it off! – All right, I’m pulling over. | -粘住了弄不掉 -好吧 那我靠边停车 |
[59:30] | – Did I get it? – No. | -弄掉了吗 -没有 |
[59:34] | Here, hold still. | 让我来 别动 |
[59:36] | It’s going. It’s going. | 扔掉了 它没了 |
[59:38] | It’s still here. | 它还在 |
[59:43] | Get off me! Nailed it! | 给我下去 搞定 |
[59:55] | Sonic! | 索尼克 |
[1:00:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:00:12] | Hey, come on. You’re all right. | 振作起来 你会没事的 |
[1:00:14] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:00:23] | Did we get them? | 我们搞定他们了吗 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, no, there they are. | 不 他们还在 |
[1:00:27] | They are real survivors, those two. | 这两个人真是福大命大 |
[1:00:35] | Can we have a moment? | 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:00:39] | Pin yourself to the wall. | 自己把自己摁到墙上去 |
[1:00:42] | You know, I won’t miss you when you’re gone. | 要是你消失了 我连想都不可能想起你 |
[1:00:44] | Human beings are unreliable and stupid, | 人类总是既狡猾又愚蠢 |
[1:00:47] | and I care very little about them. | 我对他们不屑一顾 |
[1:00:48] | But my machines are diligent, relentless. | 但我的机器却勤恳运作 残忍无情 |
[1:00:51] | They’re everything to me! | 他们就是我的一切 |
[1:01:31] | Hold on, buddy. You’ll be all right. | 坚持住 伙计 你会没事的 |
[1:01:34] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:01:40] | – I beg you, Rachel. – No, no. Not today. | -求求你 雷切尔 -不 不 今天不行 |
[1:01:42] | – No. It’s an emergency. – Goodbye. | -这次是紧急情况 -再见 |
[1:01:43] | Bye bye. | 走好不送 |
[1:01:43] | – Would you stop? Open it please. Maddie! – Bye. Bye. | -停下来听我说 开下门 玛蒂 -再见 |
[1:01:45] | Don’t do this to me please. It’s important. | 别这样 我有急事相求 |
[1:01:47] | Tom! Oh my God. Rachel let him in! | 汤姆 我的天啊 雷切尔放他进来了 |
[1:01:48] | I am calling the Police. No, | 我要报警 不 |
[1:01:49] | I am calling the FBI. I am calling the CIA. | 我要打给联邦调查局和中情局电话 |
[1:01:51] | – I am calling someone. – Don’t do that. | -我要找人来 -别叫人 |
[1:01:53] | – I’m calling your Mother. – Okay. Got it. | -我要给你妈妈打电话 -好了好了 够了 |
[1:01:54] | Maddie, can we just… | 玛蒂 我们能不能 |
[1:01:55] | Tom, what’s going on? | 汤姆 你这是演哪一出 |
[1:01:56] | You’re all over the news. I’ve been trying to call you. | 你都上新闻了 我还一直有给你打电话 |
[1:01:58] | I had to ditch my phone so they couldn’t track me. | 为了防止被跟踪 我把手机扔了 |
[1:02:00] | – Ditch his phone? – Track? You? | -把手机扔了 -跟踪 你 |
[1:02:02] | – Uncle Tommy! – Jojo! Hey. | -汤姆叔叔 -乔乔 你好啊 |
[1:02:04] | Now your niece is an accessory to treason. | 好了 现在你侄女也成了叛国者从犯 |
[1:02:06] | She’s not. | 她不是从犯 |
[1:02:07] | – Would you calm down. – Calm down? I will not calm down! | -你能冷静点吗 -冷静 我能冷静下来吗 |
[1:02:10] | Yes, calm down. Stop talking. | 好了好了 冷静 都别说了 |
[1:02:12] | No, Ozzy, please. I know, good to see you. | 别闹 奥兹 拜托 我见到你也很开心 |
[1:02:14] | – No, no! Ozzy, stop! – Oh, good ol’ Lord Baby Jesus! | -别咬 松开 奥兹 住嘴 -噢我的神啊 |
[1:02:17] | What is that, Tom? Is it plutonium? Is it emails? | 你抱着什么 汤姆 是钚还是机密邮件 |
[1:02:20] | Yes, it’s plutonium. | 是的 就是钚元素 |
[1:02:21] | Can we just please… Can we just go to your room and talk… | 我们能否 先去你房间然后再细谈 |
[1:02:23] | Stop it, Ozzy! Quit it! | 住嘴 奥兹 松开 |
[1:02:24] | This is why I told you he was no good. | 这就是我为什么说他很差劲 |
[1:02:26] | I’m not engaging… | 我根本没有了解 |
[1:02:27] | – No, Ozzy, quit it! – Door now open. | -别 奥兹 松开 -门现在倒是开得敞亮 |
[1:02:29] | – Locked. – No, it’s unlocked. | -我锁上了 -不 你没有 |
[1:02:30] | Ozzy, no! Ozzy! No, no! | 奥兹 不 奥兹 不 不 |
[1:02:34] | Oh, catch me, Jojo. | 快来扶我一下 乔乔 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:02:41] | Can I get a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[1:04:23] | I just thought you might like | 我想 您也许想来杯 |
[1:04:25] | a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk. | 奥地利羊奶盖拿铁 |
[1:04:27] | What do I look like, an imbecile? | 你觉得我像什么 像个白痴吗 |
[1:04:29] | Of course, I want a latte! | 我当然要喝拿铁 |
[1:04:31] | I love the way you make them! | 我还就喜欢你做的拿铁 |
[1:04:39] | Ready the prototype. | 去备好原型机 |
[1:04:42] | With this kind of power | 有了这些能量 |
[1:04:44] | my machines can finally reach their full potential. | 我这些机器的潜能终于能发挥到极致 |
[1:04:54] | He’s gonna be okay, Jojo. | 他会没事的 乔乔 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, thank God. He’s gonna be okay, right? | 谢天谢地 他会好起来的 对吧 |
[1:05:00] | I’m a vet, Tom, | 我是个兽医 汤姆 |
[1:05:00] | I don’t even know what I’m looking at here. | 而我甚至都不知道他是个什么物种 |
[1:05:03] | Well, he’s a hedgehog… Or so he says. | 他是只刺猬 至少他说自己是刺猬 |
[1:05:05] | – It talks? – Almost constantly. | -他会说话吗 -会 而且喋喋不休 |
[1:05:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:09] | – Holy… – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[1:05:11] | Its pulse is super fast. | 他脉搏跳得非常快 |
[1:05:12] | Well, that actually might be normal for him. | 或许 对他来说是正常的 |
[1:05:15] | I don’t know. You gotta help him, Maddie. | 我也不知道 你得救救他 玛蒂 |
[1:05:17] | I don’t know his physiology. | 可我都不知道他正常的生理体征 |
[1:05:18] | He doesn’t seem to have any broken bones. He’s just… | 好像没有骨折的迹象 只是 |
[1:05:22] | really banged up. | 他真的伤得很重 |
[1:05:25] | Look at his poor little feet. | 你看他可怜的小脚 |
[1:05:30] | Hang in there, buddy. You’re gonna be all right. | 坚持住 伙计 你会没事的 |
[1:05:36] | Jojo, untie your Mo… Jojo! | 乔乔 快来给妈 乔乔 |
[1:05:39] | Untie Mommy. Sweetie. | 给妈妈松绑一下 亲爱的 |
[1:05:42] | Jojo! | 乔乔 |
[1:05:47] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[1:05:48] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的 对吧 |
[1:05:50] | Like he’s gonna snap outta this. He’ll wake up soon. | 他会好起来的 不久就会醒来是吧 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, smelling salts! Don’t you have like vet smelling salts, | 对 嗅盐 你应该有兽医用嗅盐之类的吧 |
[1:05:55] | like for cats, or parakeets or something? | 比如给猫用的 或者给鹦鹉用的 之类的 |
[1:05:58] | – No, they don’t make cat smelling salts. – They should. | -不 没人生产猫嗅盐 -为什么不生产呢 |
[1:06:01] | I have human smelling salts in my human first aid kit. | 我的 人用急救箱里 放了些人用嗅盐 |
[1:06:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:06:10] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托快醒来 伙计 |
[1:06:11] | Gotta go fast! | 要跑得快 |
[1:06:16] | Where am I? What year is it? | 我在哪 今年是哪一年 |
[1:06:17] | Is the Rock President? | 巨石强森当总统了吗 |
[1:06:18] | Whoa, whoa, buddy. You’re okay. Calm down. | 停 停 伙计 你没事了 冷静点 |
[1:06:20] | – Oh, hi Pretzel Lady! – Hi. | -你好啊 椒盐卷饼夫人 -你好 |
[1:06:24] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:06:25] | – Yeah? – Can I talk to you please? | -怎么了 -我能和你谈谈吗 |
[1:06:30] | Space hedgehog, stay there. Try to rest. | 太空刺猬 待在那儿 尽量休息一下 |
[1:06:32] | You got it. I am great at resting. | 没问题 我最擅长休息了 |
[1:06:34] | I rest better than anybody. | 论休息谁也比不过我 |
[1:06:35] | Still talking. | 还是说个不停 |
[1:06:37] | First of all, can we take a moment to acknowledge | 首先 我们能花一点时间确认一下 |
[1:06:40] | how under control I’ve been. | 我刚刚是不是很冷静 |
[1:06:41] | – Amazing. – Didn’t freak out. | -你很棒 -没被吓坏 |
[1:06:42] | – No. – Totally calm. | -没有 -完全冷静 |
[1:06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[1:06:47] | Second of all, | 其次 |
[1:06:49] | what the heck is going on?! Is that thing an alien? | 到底是怎么回事 他是个外星人吗 |
[1:06:52] | Okay, so, remember how Crazy Carl | 这么说吧 还记得疯狂的卡尔总是 |
[1:06:54] | is always going on about the Blue Devil? | 对蓝恶魔那么疯狂吗 |
[1:06:57] | – That’s him. He’s real? – Dah! | -原来是他 他是真的吗 -对 |
[1:07:00] | What is he doing here? What are you doing here? | 那他来这里干什么 还有你又这里干什么 |
[1:07:03] | I kinda sorta shot our little blue friend with your tranq gun. | 我用你的麻醉枪击倒了这个蓝色的小朋友 |
[1:07:06] | – No, you did not! – I didn’t… I didn’t mean to. | -不 你不是吧 -我不是 我不是故意的 |
[1:07:09] | Okay, this is kinda hard for me to explain. | 好吧 解释清楚有点难 |
[1:07:11] | And it’s gonna sound a little bit crazy. | 而且听起来也有点疯狂 |
[1:07:13] | He has to get to the Transamerica building, | 他得去泛美大厦 |
[1:07:15] | and I promised I’d take him. | 而且我答应要带他去 |
[1:07:17] | Aliens? | 外星人 |
[1:07:19] | Maddie, your husband’s lost his mind. | 玛蒂 你老公已经疯了 |
[1:07:21] | You can use this as an opportunity to leave him. | 你正好利用这个机会赶紧离开他吧 |
[1:07:23] | No one would judge you. | 大家也都会理解你的 |
[1:07:30] | So you won’t hurt your feet anymore. | 穿这个 你就不会伤到你的脚了 |
[1:07:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:07:35] | No one’s ever given me a gift before. | 还从来没人送过我礼物呢 |
[1:07:38] | I gotta check that off my bucket list. | 我得从把这一项从我的清单上去掉 |
[1:07:50] | All right. Lookin’ good. | 真棒 感觉很不错 |
[1:07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:56] | You said you wanted to help people in real trouble, right? | 你说过 你想帮助真正有麻烦的人 对吧 |
[1:07:59] | Well, that’s what you’re doing. | 你也一直在这么做 |
[1:08:01] | Blue alien hedgehogs still count as people, right? | 那蓝色的外星人刺猬也算人 不是吗 |
[1:08:05] | – I think so, too. – Yeah. | -我也这么觉得 -是啊 |
[1:08:06] | – I think. – Okay. | -至少我觉得 -好 |
[1:08:08] | I love you. Did I tell you that already? | 我爱你 我记不得有没有告诉过你 |
[1:08:10] | I don’t deserve you, you know that? | 但我配不上你 你知道吗 |
[1:08:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:08:16] | So, | 所以 |
[1:08:17] | you’re supposed to be Tom’s best friend | 你应该就是那个汤姆最好的 |
[1:08:19] | that he won’t shut up about. | 绝不会拒之门外的朋友吧 |
[1:08:22] | Well, I don’t see the appeal. | 可我也看不出你哪里吸引他 |
[1:08:25] | Stop. That is very gross. | 别舔了 这也太恶心了 |
[1:08:31] | So, my truck still runs, | 是这样 我的卡车还能开 |
[1:08:33] | but it’s pretty much totaled. | 但也将近面目全非了 |
[1:08:35] | You think your sister would mind if we borrowed her car? | 你说你姐姐会不会介意我们借她车一用 |
[1:08:37] | You have got to be kidding me! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:08:40] | – She’ll be fine. – Yes, let’s do that. | -她会适应的 -对 那走吧 |
[1:08:42] | This is my house! | 这里是我家 |
[1:08:47] | Now this is my turn. And I pull around him. | 我该转了 我这车开得左摇右摆的 |
[1:08:50] | Sorry. And… perfect park. | 抱歉 完美刹车 |
[1:08:53] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:08:54] | Is there anything you didn’t hit? | 路上的东西怕是都被你撞过一遍了 |
[1:08:56] | Why did we let the alien drive? | 我们为什么要让外星人开车 |
[1:08:58] | Hey, I got us here. | 至少我开车还是把大家送到了 |
[1:08:59] | And please, five stars. | 麻烦给个五星好评 |
[1:09:02] | So, this is it? | 所以 就是这了吗 |
[1:09:04] | That’s it. That’s your pyramid. | 就是这儿 快看 你要的金字塔 |
[1:09:06] | – Wow! Look at that thing. – What happens now? | -快看 这擎天高楼 -那接下来怎么办 |
[1:09:10] | – Oh, he’s… gone. – Yup. | -他 他跑了 -对 |
[1:09:14] | No good. You need a special key to get to the roof. | 没用 得要特定的钥匙才能到楼顶去 |
[1:09:17] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:09:19] | Time for me to abuse the power entrusted to me. | 我是时候滥用一次职权了 |
[1:09:32] | We got a jumper on the roof. | 楼顶有人想跳楼轻生 |
[1:09:34] | Gotta get up there fast, or we’re gonna | 我们得尽快上去 免得 |
[1:09:35] | have a human pancake on our hands. | 待会就变成一个肉饼了 |
[1:09:37] | You came all the way from Montana? | 所以 你从蒙大拿州一路赶来阻止他吗 |
[1:09:40] | Yup, that’s how serious it is. | 是啊 事态已经非常严重 |
[1:09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:49] | You just saved a life. | 你刚刚挽救了一条生命 |
[1:09:54] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[1:09:59] | How much longer? I can’t breathe in here. | 还要多久啊 这里面根本呼吸不了 |
[1:10:04] | Hello? Anybody there? | 你好 有人吗 |
[1:10:07] | Do you have your child in that bag? | 你是把你的孩子装进了这个包里吗 |
[1:10:09] | No. | 不是 |
[1:10:10] | I mean yes, it’s a child, but it’s not mine. | 我是说 是的 是个孩子 但不是我的 |
[1:10:14] | It’s not your child? | 不是你的孩子吗 |
[1:10:15] | Relax, I’m a cop, okay? | 别紧张 我是警察 好吗 |
[1:10:18] | Plus he likes it in there, don’t you, buddy? | 而且他也喜欢待在包里 是吧 伙计 |
[1:10:20] | Why would I like it in here? | 我为什么会想待在包里 |
[1:10:21] | This is worse than the dog cage you had me in earlier. | 这包还不如你之前关我的狗笼呢 |
[1:10:25] | Such a kidder. | 真是孩子气 |
[1:10:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:29] | No, I’m scared of the dark! Is anybody there? | 不要啊 我怕黑 有人在吗 |
[1:10:45] | What were you keeping in this bag? | 你的包都用来装些什么啊 |
[1:10:47] | A jar of pickled farts? | 你要在里面腌一罐臭屁吗 |
[1:10:49] | All right, all right, what are we looking for? | 好吧 好吧 所以要在这儿找什么东西 |
[1:10:54] | This! | 这个 |
[1:10:55] | Okay, what happens now? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[1:10:58] | Now, all I have to do is think of | 现在 我要做的就是 |
[1:10:59] | where I want the other end of the ring to appear, | 想想让戒指的另一边出现在什么地方 |
[1:11:01] | – and I throw it. – So, that’s it? | -然后把戒指扔出去 -就这样吗 |
[1:11:03] | – We did it? – Yeah. We did it. | -我们做到了吗 -对 我们做到了 |
[1:11:06] | Hey, sorry we didn’t get to do everything | 抱歉 没能把你 |
[1:11:08] | on your bucket list, pal. | 愿望清单上的事都挨件做完 伙计 |
[1:11:10] | It’s okay. I did the ones I needed the most. | 没事的 我做到了其中我最想做的 |
[1:11:13] | – You two are so cute, like… – Oh, please. What? | -你们俩真可爱 就像 -拜托 你说啥 |
[1:11:17] | – We are not. – No, we’re not cute. | -我们才不可爱 -不 我们一点都不可爱 |
[1:11:19] | We are a couple of loose cannons | 我们俩都只会我行我素 |
[1:11:21] | just living by our own rules. | 按自己的规则来生活 |
[1:11:23] | – Exactly. Yeah. – Really? | -没错 是的 -真的吗 |
[1:11:24] | And our rules include expressing heartfelt emotions. | 诉说一些真挚的情感也是我们的规则 |
[1:11:28] | If you say so. | 好的 听你的 |
[1:11:29] | Okay then. | 那好 |
[1:11:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:11:33] | – You gotta go, right? – Yeah, I gotta go, so… | -你得走了 是吗 -对 我得走了 所以 |
[1:11:35] | I gotta go. We gotta go, too. | 我得走了 我们也得走了 |
[1:11:37] | So, see… All right. Bye bye. | 所以 这样的话 好吧 再见 |
[1:11:42] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:11:52] | I’m sorry I was so hard on you. | 对不起 我对你要求太多了 |
[1:11:57] | I know it’s a tough decision | 我知道 选择离开青山镇 |
[1:11:58] | for you to leave Green Hills. | 对你来说挺不容易 |
[1:12:00] | Walking away from something you care about | 离开你在乎的东西 |
[1:12:03] | has to be painful. | 一定很痛苦 |
[1:12:05] | You’re not sure you really wanna go, huh? | 你不太确定你是不是真的想走 对吗 |
[1:12:08] | I don’t wanna go, but I can’t stay. | 我不想走 但我也不能留在原地 |
[1:12:11] | As long as I’m here I put everyone in danger. | 只要我在这儿 大家就都不安全 |
[1:12:14] | I can’t do that. | 我不能置大家于险地 |
[1:12:17] | I just want you to know that these last two days | 我只想让你知道 这两天 |
[1:12:20] | have been the best two days of my life. | 这是我生命中最美好的两天 |
[1:12:26] | You know I never though I’d say this | 你也知道 我从来不会把思念挂在嘴边 |
[1:12:28] | but I’m actually gonna miss you, you little Blue Devil. | 但我真的会想你的 你这个蓝恶魔 |
[1:12:31] | I’ll miss you too, Donut Lord. | 我也会想你的 甜甜圈殿下 |
[1:12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:36] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[1:12:38] | For saving my life. | 因为你救了我的命 |
[1:12:57] | Okay, did someone leave their ‘Find my Phone’ on? | 有人开着”查找我的手机”吗 |
[1:13:26] | Welcome to San Francisco, Mr. Wachowski. | 欢迎来到旧金山瓦查斯基先生 |
[1:13:30] | Are you enjoying the clam chowder? | 你喜欢吃蛤蜊杂烩吗 |
[1:13:32] | It’s the government wack job who keeps trying to kill us, | 原来一直想杀我们的是为政府打零工的 |
[1:13:35] | unsuccessfully. | 可惜没有得手 |
[1:13:36] | Nice of you to swing by on your way to Comic-Con. | 感谢你在去动漫展的路上顺路过来 |
[1:13:38] | Yeah, what are you wearing? | 是啊 你穿的是什么 |
[1:13:41] | It’s a flight suit. | 这是飞行服 |
[1:13:43] | Designed to modulate my body temperature and reduce drag. | 它的设计可以调节我的体温 减少阻力 |
[1:13:46] | Yeah, and yet you’re still are one. | 好吧 但你仍然像个漫展的工作人员 |
[1:13:48] | Good one, you are catching fire, Thomas. | 好样的 托马斯你是在引火烧身 |
[1:13:51] | Oh, and speaking of heat, I see you’ve taken a lover. | 说到火 我看你带了个情人 |
[1:13:54] | Does she have a name, | 她有名字吗 |
[1:13:55] | or should we just call her ‘collateral damage’? | 或者我们要叫她”被伤及的无辜” |
[1:13:58] | Hey, watch your mouth! | 喂 别乱说话 |
[1:13:59] | Unless you want a little more of what I gave you earlier? | 除非你想被打得比之前更惨 |
[1:14:02] | Punched him in the face. | 一拳打到他脸上 |
[1:14:03] | Oh, you punched him right in the face. It was awesome. | 你直接一拳打到他脸上 太棒了 |
[1:14:06] | The time for talking is over! It’s time to push buttons. | 闲聊时间结束了 该按下按钮了 |
[1:14:09] | Your flying eggs are pretty impressive, | 你的会飞的蛋真是让人印象深刻 |
[1:14:10] | Mr. Eggman. | 蛋人先生 |
[1:14:12] | But let’s face it, you’ll never catch me. | 但面对现实吧 你永远抓不到我 |
[1:14:14] | Confidence, | 自信 |
[1:14:16] | a fool’s substitute for intelligence. | 是智慧的一个愚蠢的替代 |
[1:14:26] | That’s not good. | 这下糟了 |
[1:14:28] | Sonic, I know you got the super speed and everything, | 索尼克 我知道你有超高的速度 |
[1:14:30] | but Maddie and I… | 但玛蒂和我 |
[1:14:31] | Totally defenseless, probably gonna get blown up? | 毫无防御能力 可能会被炸飞 |
[1:14:33] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多是这样 |
[1:14:35] | Don’t worry, I know exactly what to do. | 别担心 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:14:45] | I was not expecting that. | 这招我没想到 |
[1:14:48] | But I was expecting not to expect something, | 但我本就想什么都不想 |
[1:14:50] | so it doesn’t count. | 所以这不算数 |
[1:15:51] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:15:52] | Com… Com… Come on! Come on! | 加油加油 |
[1:16:21] | Hi Tom. Glad you’re here. | 嗨 汤姆 很高兴你来了 |
[1:16:24] | Could use some help. Old Bessie is about to give birth. | 快来帮忙 老贝西要生产了 |
[1:16:28] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:16:32] | Can I give you one genius piece of advice? | 我能给你一个天才的建议吗 |
[1:16:35] | Don’t run. | 不要跑了 |
[1:16:37] | It’ll only hurt more if you do. | 跑只会带来更多痛苦 |
[1:16:39] | And it’s bad for your joints, they proved it. | 并且科学证明 它对你的关节有害 |
[1:16:42] | All right, Eggman, | 好吧 蛋人 |
[1:16:43] | you wanna get fast? Let’s get fast. | 你想要快吗 那就快开始吧 |
[1:16:49] | The hard way it is. | 困难模式开始 |
[1:17:09] | That was an illegal left, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那个左转违章了 |
[1:17:14] | So, here we are again. | 所以 我们又回到了这里 |
[1:17:16] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[1:17:18] | Now you understand why there’s a psychotic robot-doctor | 现在你明白 为什么有个变态机械博士 |
[1:17:20] | chasing a super sonic blue hedgehog. | 在追逐一只超音速蓝色刺猬了吧 |
[1:17:22] | Wanna know how it ends? | 想知道结局是怎样的吗 |
[1:17:24] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也想知道 |
[1:17:43] | How is this possible?! No one’s ever caught up to me before. | 怎么可能 从来没人追上过我 |
[1:17:54] | Coming through! | 我过来了 |
[1:17:58] | Excusez-moi, monsieur. | 请原谅我 先生 |
[1:18:04] | Here we go. Room to open it up. | 有了 有地方可以打开它了 |
[1:18:16] | I can’t lose him! | 我甩不掉他 |
[1:18:32] | If you can’t beat him, blind him. | 如果你打不过他 就弄瞎他 |
[1:18:37] | Lost visual contact. | 无法视觉探测 |
[1:18:44] | You’re not allowed up there! | 你不准爬上那里 |
[1:18:46] | It’s one of the Seven Wonders. | 那是世界七大奇迹之一 |
[1:19:12] | – Get out of here! – Go! Go! | -快跑 -快点 快点 |
[1:19:22] | You’re an astonishing little creature. | 你真是个了不起的小东西 |
[1:19:28] | It’ll be fun to take you back to the lab | 把你带回实验室 |
[1:19:30] | for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures. | 进行一系列有创的探索性手术会很有趣的 |
[1:19:33] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[1:19:35] | Guac. | 呱 |
[1:19:37] | I like that word. | 我喜欢这个词 |
[1:19:40] | I don’t have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs | 我不用告诉你 有多少科学突破 |
[1:19:42] | have been made possible by animal testing. | 是通过动物实验实现的 |
[1:19:45] | You’re being very selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[1:19:46] | – Going my way? – What the… | -挡我路了 -什么鬼 |
[1:19:54] | Who the hell do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:19:59] | I’m the Donut Lord, you son of a… | 我是甜甜圈殿下 你个智障 |
[1:20:06] | Autopilot, adjust. | 自动飞行 调整 |
[1:20:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:20:10] | Why would you throw your life away for this thing? | 你为什么要为这东西放弃你的生命 |
[1:20:13] | That’s why I don’t have friends. | 因此我从不交朋友 |
[1:20:15] | Next thing you know, you’re somebody’s best man, | 不然接下来你就会当上某人的伴郎 |
[1:20:17] | they wanna have the wedding out of town. | 他们想在城外举行婚礼 |
[1:20:19] | Like nobody has anything better to do! | 好像没人有什么正事可干 |
[1:20:21] | Anyway, where were we? | 总之 刚才我们说到哪儿了 |
[1:20:23] | Oh, yes, | 对了 |
[1:20:25] | you were about to die. | 你就快死了 |
[1:20:28] | That’s our Sheriff you’re messing with. | 你惹的是我们的警长 |
[1:20:32] | And our Blue Devil? | 以及我们的蓝恶魔 |
[1:20:33] | Who as everyone can see is a very real creature, | 大家都看到了 它是个真实存在的生物 |
[1:20:37] | and not at all invented by me! | 完全不是我胡扯出来的 |
[1:20:42] | – Be careful. – Just… pull it away… | -小心点 -只是 把它挪远一点 |
[1:20:44] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:20:59] | I don’t mean to be indelicate here. | 我不想在这里无礼 |
[1:21:01] | But someone should get some ice to keep the body fresh. | 但有人应该拿些冰来 别让它身体腐烂 |
[1:21:07] | He’s just a silly little alien. | 他只是个愚蠢的小外星人 |
[1:21:10] | He didn’t belong here! | 他不属于这里 |
[1:21:13] | That little alien | 那个小外星人 |
[1:21:16] | knew more about being human than you ever will. | 比你更懂得做人 |
[1:21:20] | His name was Sonic. | 他叫索尼克 |
[1:21:22] | This was his home. | 这是他的家 |
[1:21:25] | And he was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[1:21:51] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[1:21:54] | Everyone get back! | 大家都退后 |
[1:21:59] | I think you have something that belongs to me. | 我想你拿了属于我的东西 |
[1:22:12] | This is my power! | 这是我的力量 |
[1:22:15] | And I’m not using it to run away anymore. | 我再也不会用它逃跑了 |
[1:22:17] | I’m using it to protect my friends! | 我要用它来保护我的朋友 |
[1:23:19] | Now you’ve done it! | 现在你做到了 |
[1:23:20] | Guess what, Eggman, | 你猜怎么着 蛋人 |
[1:23:22] | I’m not leaving Earth. | 我是不会离开地球的 |
[1:23:23] | You are! | 你才是要离开的那个 |
[1:23:25] | Donut Lord? | 甜甜圈殿下 |
[1:24:15] | – Told you you got this. – Hey, we got this. | -我就说你能成功 -是我们能成功 |
[1:24:30] | – These belong to you. – Thank you very much. | -这些是你的 -非常感谢 |
[1:24:34] | No more pushing people of the buildings. | 不许再把人从楼上推下去了 |
[1:24:36] | You know I can’t promise that. | 你知道我不能保证 |
[1:24:41] | You did pretty good, space hog. | 你做得很好 太空刺猬 |
[1:24:42] | Thanks, Donut Lord. | 谢谢夸奖 甜甜圈殿下 |
[1:24:44] | You’re gonna have to explain this ‘Donut Lord’ thing. | 你得讲讲”甜甜圈殿下”的事 |
[1:24:47] | Nope, sorry, | 不 不好意思 |
[1:24:48] | that’s for me and the little guy. Right? | 这是我和这小家伙之间的故事 对吗 |
[1:24:50] | We got our thing, you got your thing with your… | 我们有我们的故事 你有你和 |
[1:24:52] | – sister. – Oh my God, my sister. | -你妹妹的故事 -天啊 我的妹妹 |
[1:24:54] | Gotta go fast. Gotta go fast. | 我要更快 我要更快 |
[1:24:58] | Jojo, put on my Fitbit. | 乔乔 戴上我的智能手环 |
[1:25:01] | Then I can at least get some steps. | 那样我至少多刷点步数 |
[1:25:03] | We can never go back there. | 我们再也不能回去了 |
[1:25:06] | I mean, are we? | 真的不能了吗 |
[1:25:09] | ‘Cause it kinda feels like we’re home right now. | 因为感觉我们现在就在家 |
[1:25:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:15] | I kinda feel like I checked the ‘save the life’ | 我觉得我已经完成了我的清单上 |
[1:25:17] | box off my bucket list. | “拯救生命”的那一项 |
[1:25:22] | Now all I wanna do | 现在我只想 |
[1:25:23] | is to spend my life with the people I care about. | 和我关心的人共度一生 |
[1:25:27] | I wanna check that box. | 我想完成那一项 |
[1:25:30] | Okay. I like that. | 好呀 我喜欢 |
[1:25:32] | All right, everybody. Nothing to see here. | 好了各位 没什么好看的了 |
[1:25:35] | Disperse. | 散了吧 |
[1:25:36] | Just another ordinary day in Green Hills. | 只是青山镇普通的一天 |
[1:25:38] | Carl, I’ll take that chainsaw. | 卡尔 我要没收那个电锯 |
[1:25:40] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:25:42] | You act like you’ve never seen a fight between | 你们要表现得好像从没见过一场 |
[1:25:44] | an intergalactic space rodent and a robot with a doctorate. | 星际啮齿动物和博士机器人间的战斗 |
[1:25:57] | You got enough there? | 你那里的油漆够用吗 |
[1:25:59] | – Yes, Mr. Manager. – You need any more? | -够了 包工头先生 -要再来点吗 |
[1:26:01] | You get that…boy… | 你明知道 |
[1:26:13] | Mr. And Mrs. Wachowski? | 瓦查斯基夫妇吗 |
[1:26:16] | Yes? | 有什么事情吗 |
[1:26:19] | A token of appreciation from your government. | 这里有份政府发来的奖励 |
[1:26:22] | For keeping quiet about recent incidents, which never occurred. | 表彰您对最近发生的未发生之事保持沉默 |
[1:26:29] | – Wonder what it is. – Money to fix the house? | -不知道里面是什么 -修房子的钱吗 |
[1:26:31] | – Letter from the President? – You’ll see. | -总统的信吗 -你看了就知道了 |
[1:26:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:37] | $50 Olive Garden | 瓦查斯基一家 山姆大叔 |
[1:26:38] | – Olive Garden? – Yeah. | -橄榄园 -是啊 |
[1:26:41] | The way you said “you’ll see” | 就像你说的”看了就知道了” |
[1:26:43] | made me think it was something better than the things we said. | 让我觉得这比我们说的要好 |
[1:26:45] | Have you tried their ‘Never Ending Pasta Bowl’? | 你试过他们的”吃不完的意面碗”吗 |
[1:26:48] | It never ends. | 永远吃不完 |
[1:26:50] | That sounds fancy. | 听起来很棒 |
[1:26:51] | Well, thank you. We appreciate the gesture. | 谢谢你 我们很感激你们的好意 |
[1:26:55] | Oh, hey, I guess we can close the file on that Robotnik guy, huh? | 我猜罗伯特尼克的档案可以销毁了 |
[1:26:58] | Just disappeared? | 他就这么消失了 |
[1:27:00] | I’m sorry, but, no such person exists, | 我很抱歉 但没有这样的人存在 |
[1:27:03] | or ever has existed. | 也不曾存在过这样的人 |
[1:27:05] | I wish that were true. | 我希望那事是真的 |
[1:27:06] | You haven’t by any chance been in contact | 你们那件事过后 就再也没有 |
[1:27:08] | with a certain alien creature since the incident, have you? | 和那个外星人的联系了对吗 |
[1:27:11] | Uncle Sam would love to have a chat with him. | 山姆大叔很想和他聊聊 |
[1:27:13] | Very casual, brunch perhaps. | 很随意的聊天 早午餐就可以 |
[1:27:17] | Oh, you mean the little blue guy? No, no. Nothing. | 你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗 没有 |
[1:27:21] | Doubt we’ll ever hear from him again. | 恐怕我们再也听不到他的消息了 |
[1:27:25] | – Very well. – Okay. | -很好 -好吧 |
[1:27:27] | – Thank you. – Great. | -谢谢 -太好了 |
[1:27:31] | Yup. | 好的 |
[1:27:36] | To be honest, I’m pretty pumped about the pasta bowl. | 说实话 我对那个意面碗很感兴趣 |
[1:27:39] | So, you guys wanna watch a movie or what? | 你们想看电影吗 |
[1:27:41] | Sorry, buddy, it’s a school night, | 抱歉伙计 今天是上学之夜 |
[1:27:42] | it’s time for you to go back to your cave. | 你该回你的小窝去了 |
[1:27:44] | What? It’s three in the afternoon! | 什么 才下午三点 |
[1:27:46] | You know how you get when you’re tired, come on. | 你知道当你累的时候你会变成什么样 |
[1:27:48] | Me? I’m not like anything. | 我吗 我不会变成什么样 |
[1:27:50] | – You guys are so uncool. – Yeah, yeah. We know. | -你们真不酷 -是的 我们知道 |
[1:27:53] | Hey, buddy, where are you going? | 嘿 伙计 你要去哪 |
[1:27:55] | You said I have to go back to my cave. | 你说的 我得回我的小窝 |
[1:27:57] | We did. | 我们是这么说的 |
[1:28:13] | Oh my… Are you kidding me? | 天啊 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:28:17] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:28:19] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[1:28:21] | It… This is… It’s all here. | 它 这是 所有的东西都在这里 |
[1:28:33] | Look at this! Are you kidding? | 看看这个 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:28:35] | And the bean bag? No way! | 还有懒人沙发 不会是真的吧 |
[1:28:37] | How did you even get this? How did you get it all over? | 你怎么弄到这个的 这一切怎么搞到的 |
[1:28:41] | I love it, I love it! | 我爱死它了 |
[1:28:46] | Well, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:28:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:29:00] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 不可以 |
[1:29:02] | No second best animal friends allowed in my room. | 人类第二好的动物朋友不许进我的房间 |
[1:29:05] | Wait, what are you doing? Stay away from me. | 等等 你在干什么 离我远点 |
[1:29:08] | Stop it. I’m warning you, I’ve got nunchucks. | 停下 我警告你 我可有双截棍 |
[1:29:11] | Hey, stop. Okay, you can stay. | 嘿 住手 好吧 你可以待在这里 |
[1:29:31] | My grasp on sanity remains absolute. | 我仍然保持着绝对的理智 |
[1:29:36] | Isn’t that right, Agent Stone? | 对不对 石头特工 |
[1:29:43] | Why don’t you get a head start. | 你为什么不先去探探路呢 |
[1:29:47] | Do some rockconnaissance. | 做点石学研究 |
[1:29:50] | Rockconnaissance. Come on, that’s hilarious. | 石学 这太搞笑了 |
[1:29:53] | What’s the matter with you?! | 你怎么回事 |
[1:29:55] | Here’s the sitch. Uninhabited planet. | 情况如下 一个无人居住的星球 |
[1:30:00] | No resources. No supplies. | 没有资源 没有补给 |
[1:30:02] | No apparent way home. | 没有回家的路 |
[1:30:06] | A lesser man would die here. | 一个无能的男人会死在这里 |
[1:30:11] | I’ll be home by Christmas. | 而我会在圣诞节前回家 |
[1:30:32] | Rockconnaissance! | 石学 |
[1:30:38] | Come on, cheer up! | 加油 振作起来 |
[1:32:41] | If these readings are accurate, he’s here. | 如果这些读数准确 他就在这里 |
[1:32:44] | I found him! | 我找到他了 |
[1:32:46] | I just hope I’m not too late. | 我只是希望我没来晚 |