时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We were in love for two centuries. | 我们相爱了两个世纪 |
[00:03] | What the hell happened? | 怎么变成这样了 |
[00:04] | I asked you to leave with me! | 我让你跟我一起走 |
[00:05] | But you didn’t love me as much as you love New Orleans. | 但是相比爱我 你更爱新奥尔良 |
[00:08] | I saw things, Rebekah, in his mind. Not just memories. | 我在他的意识里看到了一些东西 不只是回忆 |
[00:11] | I saw his natural instincts, and… | 我看到了他的天性本能 我觉得 |
[00:14] | I think maybe that’s who he really is. | 也许那才是真正的他 |
[00:15] | The Hollow is stronger than we are. | 祸髅比我们更强大 |
[00:17] | It’s got more followers, | 追随者更多 |
[00:18] | and it’s gonna destroy New Orleans. | 它会灭掉新奥尔良 |
[00:19] | The Hollow has shed her flesh | 祸髅已经摆脱了她的肉身 |
[00:21] | to take on that of another. | 附身于别人了 |
[00:22] | We’ll kill that body as well. | 我们会再杀掉新的附身 |
[00:23] | Oh, you won’t dare. | 你没这个胆 |
[00:24] | Even now, she’s locking herself | 恰是此时 她正附身于 |
[00:26] | within the greatest witch this world may ever know. | 一个世人可能还不知晓 最厉害的巫师身上 |
[00:28] | Hope’s gone. She’s the Hollow now. | 霍普不见了 她被祸髅附身了 |
[00:31] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[00:32] | Vincent, surely you can pull the Hollow out. | 文森特 你肯定能把祸髅逼出来吧 |
[00:34] | – I think I know a way to save her. – Anything. | -我好像有办法救她 -什么都行 |
[00:36] | If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family. | 如果踏上这条路 你们家族就完了 |
[00:38] | This is gonna be the end of always and forever. | 你们之间”永远在一起”的誓言将被打破 |
[00:43] | The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. | 祸髅觊觎新奥尔良已经几个世纪了 |
[00:46] | It’s an unending evil. | 这是个无休无止的恶魔 |
[00:48] | Its appetite for power is insatiable. | 它对权力的渴求永无止境 |
[00:52] | And that’s what attracted it to your little girl. | 所以它才被你女儿吸引住了 |
[00:53] | You said there was a way to save her. | 你说你有办法救她 |
[00:55] | There is. | 确实有 |
[00:56] | But I’m gonna tell you right now, | 但我要跟你说实话 |
[00:57] | you are not gonna like my plan. | 你不会喜欢我的计划 |
[01:02] | Step 1, | 第一步 |
[01:03] | we pull the Hollow out of Hope. | 我们将祸髅从霍普体内逼出来 |
[01:05] | Step 2, | 第二步 |
[01:06] | we find someplace else to put it. | 我们将祸髅放置于其它地方 |
[01:09] | But with the book gone, I need a place | 但那本书没有了 我需要一个 |
[01:11] | that’s both powerful and eternal. | 魔法强大的永久之”地” |
[01:13] | And in order to make the transition work, | 为了将祸髅成功转移到那里 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna need something | 我需要一些 |
[01:15] | that’s connected to Hope through blood. | 跟霍普血脉相连的人 |
[01:17] | You need a vampire. | 你需要一个吸血鬼 |
[01:20] | You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings. | 你想把祸髅置于我们兄弟姐妹之一的肉身中 |
[01:23] | one ain’t gonna cut it. | 一个不够 |
[01:27] | I’m gonna need four of them. | 我需要四个 |
[01:31] | Why four of us? | 为什么四个 |
[01:32] | Well, 1,500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, | 一千五百年前 祸髅初始被杀时 |
[01:34] | they divided her remains. | 她的遗骸被分开了 |
[01:35] | Four bones, four volunteers, | 四个骨头 四个自愿的人 |
[01:37] | four different locations. | 四个不同地点 |
[01:38] | That’s how we’re going to beat the Hollow now. | 我们也要用这种方式战胜祸髅 |
[01:42] | Transfer the Hollow’s power into four immortal vampires. | 将祸髅的法力移入四个永生的吸血鬼 |
[01:44] | And just send us on our way. | 让我们就此分道扬镳 |
[01:46] | So the evil is drawn, | 恶魔就会被抽离 |
[01:47] | quartered and separated for all time. | 分成四份 一直分离 |
[01:49] | And you have to go your separate ways, | 你们要踏上各自的路 |
[01:51] | and you have to stay separate. For all time. | 你们得永远跟彼此分离 |
[01:54] | We can never see each other again. | 永远不能相见 |
[01:57] | Can never go near each other again. | 永远不能再靠近彼此 |
[02:03] | That is the only way that we’re gonna beat the Hollow. | 只有这样 我们才能战胜祸髅 |
[02:08] | Well, if it’ll save my little girl, then we will make it so. | 如果这能救我女儿 那就这么做吧 |
[03:09] | All of you, know that this | 你们都知道 |
[03:12] | is the power of the Hollow. | 这是祸髅的力量 |
[03:15] | The power to transcend death, | 起死回生的力量 |
[03:17] | and destroy all who stand against us. | 灭掉所有阻挡我们的人 |
[03:38] | Vincent needs our blood. | 文森特需要我们的血 |
[03:40] | Right. All four of us, and Kol isn’t answering | 是 我们四个人 但是科尔 |
[03:43] | his bloody phone. | 不接电话 |
[03:44] | He’s finally got a chance at happiness, | 他终于能过上幸福的日子了 |
[03:45] | and we’re asking him to come home and play host | 而我们却要他回来 将恶魔的四分之一 |
[03:47] | to a quarter of a demon. | 附身于他 |
[03:48] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[03:49] | What if there isn’t another way? | 如果别无他法了呢 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 简直难以置信 |
[03:53] | I’m usually the first one who wants to run off on my own, | 我一般是第一个想自己跑掉的人 |
[03:55] | and-and now I don’t have a say in the matter. | 而我如今在此事上都没有决定权了 |
[03:56] | I’m feeling quite perturbed. | 我感觉很烦躁 |
[03:57] | Hope is all that matters. | 霍普现在才是最重要的 |
[03:58] | This is not happening. | 这样不行 |
[04:00] | I will not let this family be split apart. | 我不会让一家人就这么散掉 |
[04:02] | I’m going to the bell tower and I’m going to go through | 我要去钟塔 我要再多翻一下 |
[04:04] | more of mother’s grimoires. | 母亲的魔法书 |
[04:07] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[04:11] | Elijah, you know how it feels to be apart. | 以利亚 你知道家人分开的感觉 |
[04:14] | At first, the freedom is exhilarating, | 一开始 自由让人很兴奋 |
[04:16] | and then, one day, inevitably, | 然后有一天 不可避免地 |
[04:17] | you wake up with that pit in your stomach, | 你难受地醒来 |
[04:19] | that dull, aching feeling | 无比心痛地 |
[04:21] | of missing the only people who know you. | 想念那些唯一认识你的人 |
[04:23] | Until that very ache threatens to consume you entirely. | 直到你被那种痛楚完全吞噬掉 |
[04:27] | For a thousand years, we have been honoring a vow | 一千多年来 我们一直履行着一个誓言 |
[04:29] | to stand together. | 团结在一起 |
[04:33] | Being forced to separate feels like torture. | 被迫分开有如酷刑一般 |
[04:43] | I just texted all of you her photo. | 我刚把她的照片发给你们所有人了 |
[04:45] | Now, Marcel literally said “Scour the city”” | 马塞尔要求大家彻底地搜遍全城 |
[04:48] | That means everyone is searching everywhere. | 这表示大家不能放过一个角落 |
[04:52] | Witches, check the Cauldron. | 巫师们 搜一下巫师区 |
[04:53] | Vampires, search the Quarter. | 吸血鬼 负责法属区 |
[04:58] | Hello, Joshua. | 你好 约书亚 |
[05:00] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[05:01] | Good-bye, Joshua. | 再见了 约书亚 |
[05:13] | Degenerate vampire filth. | 堕落的吸血鬼渣滓 |
[05:15] | Now, why would noble witches stoop | 高贵的巫师们为什么要 |
[05:19] | to associate with these… | 帮助这些… |
[05:21] | parasites? | 寄生虫 |
[05:23] | Now, if you wish to embrace true power, | 如果你们想要拥有真正的权力 |
[05:27] | and rid your city of vermin, | 除掉城市里的害虫 |
[05:28] | declare your allegiance to the Hollow. | 那就效忠祸髅吧 |
[05:39] | Still no word from Kol. | 还是没有科尔的消息 |
[05:41] | And if he doesn’t bother to show, | 如果他不来了 |
[05:43] | that just leaves Haley. | 那就只剩海莉了 |
[05:44] | She is Hope’s only other immortal relative. | 霍普的亲属中 也就只有海莉了 |
[05:49] | That means you would have to part ways with her as well. | 这表示你也要跟她永远分离 |
[05:51] | Kol will come. | 科尔会来的 |
[05:53] | And Niklaus will be with his child. | 尼克劳斯会跟他的孩子在一起 |
[05:56] | The three of them must remain together. | 他们一家三口一定要在一起 |
[05:58] | Oh, and you would just walk away from the woman that you love? | 你就这样离开你深爱的女人吗 |
[06:03] | And what about Nik? | 尼克怎么办 |
[06:04] | On his own, no family. | 就他自己 身边没家人 |
[06:06] | You know very well that without you around, he will go mad. | 你很清楚 没有你在他身边 他会狂躁 |
[06:24] | Witches of the New Orlean. | 新奥尔良的巫师们 |
[06:27] | I ask you to join your one and true savior. | 请大家投奔唯一的真正救世主 |
[06:32] | Pledge your loyalty, and she will free you from oppression. | 效忠于她 她会让你们从压迫中解放 |
[06:38] | Watch that girl. She kills witches. | 小心那个女人 她杀巫师 |
[06:57] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[06:59] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[07:04] | Baby, I know you can hear me. | 宝贝 我知道你能听见我 |
[07:08] | I need you to fight her. | 我需要你与她作斗争 |
[07:11] | You think you can stop me? | 你以为你能阻止我 |
[07:13] | I’m not gonna let you take her. | 我不会让你夺走她 |
[07:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[07:52] | You’re all right. | 你完全没事 |
[07:52] | Some witches, um, they found you on the street, | 有巫师发现你倒在街上 |
[07:55] | they called me and I brought you here. | 然后打给我 我带你来这儿了 |
[07:56] | – You’re fine. – I have to go back. | -你没事 -我得回去 |
[07:57] | I have to get that thing out of Hope. | 我得把那东西赶出霍普的身体 |
[07:59] | That’s what I’m trying to do, Hayley. | 我就是在做这件事 海莉 |
[08:01] | I’m shoring up my power for the ritual. | 我正在为仪式积攒法力 |
[08:06] | What ritual? | 什么仪式 |
[08:08] | The ritual that we need to talk about. | 我们得谈谈这个仪式 |
[08:16] | We should go before whoever did this decides to come back. | 我们应该在凶手们决定回来前离开 |
[08:22] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[08:24] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[08:26] | Hey. You got hit pretty hard. | 你们被狠狠攻击了 |
[08:29] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[08:30] | Well, it’s, uh… | 好吧 事情… |
[08:32] | pretty straightforward, really. | 其实非常简单 |
[08:34] | Creepy resurrected witch made me his personal piñata. | 诡异的重生巫师把我当成了私人沙包 |
[08:37] | What creepy resurrected witch? | 哪个诡异的重生巫师 |
[08:39] | Oh, that would be your old buddy, Dominic. | 就是你的故友 多米尼克 |
[08:43] | Wait, how the hell is he alive? | 等等 他怎么还活着 |
[08:44] | Does anything surprise you at this point? | 现在还有什么能惊讶到你 |
[08:46] | I mean, look around. | 看看周围 |
[08:47] | We’re standing in the middle of a war zone. | 我们正处在战区中间 |
[08:48] | The Hollow almost destroyed me. Now it’s raising the dead? | 祸髅几乎毁了我 现在又在复活死人 |
[08:53] | I say we either get out of here while we can, | 我觉得我们该趁机离开这里 |
[08:56] | or we offer the Hollow a deal. | 或者跟祸髅做交易 |
[08:58] | Sorry to interrupt here. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[09:00] | Wouldn’t it be smart to, like, align ourselves | 我们跟疯狂强大 无法击破 |
[09:03] | with the crazy powerful, unbeatable family | 并且也想杀死这东西的家族结盟 |
[09:05] | who also wants to kill this thing? | 难道不明智些吗 |
[09:10] | So, all four of them have to go their separate ways? | 所以那四个人必须分道扬镳 |
[09:14] | Forever. | 永永远远 |
[09:15] | Yeah, and I didn’t tell them this. | 没错 我没把这事告诉他们 |
[09:18] | When you leave here, | 你离开这里后 |
[09:19] | you need to go home, you need to pack some bags, | 就回家打包东西 |
[09:21] | you need to find a way out of town, quick and quiet, | 你得想办法尽快悄悄出城 |
[09:23] | just for you and Hope. | 只有你和霍普 |
[09:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:26] | Hayley, the Hollow has felt your little girl’s power. | 海莉 祸髅感受到了你女儿的力量 |
[09:29] | And it’s gonna want to get that power back. | 它会想夺回那股力量 |
[09:32] | And when we finish this ritual, | 我们一完成那个仪式 |
[09:34] | the Hollow is gonna live inside of the Mikaelsons. | 祸髅就会进入迈克尔森一家的身体 |
[09:38] | Through them, it’s gonna reach out, | 它会通过他们联系外界 |
[09:40] | and it’s gonna try to regain access to your little girl. | 它会想方设法重新接触你女儿 |
[09:42] | That can never happen and any time they are | 不能让那种事发生 只要他们 |
[09:44] | anywhere near her, she is not gonna be safe. | 在霍普身边 她就不会安全 |
[09:47] | Ever. | 绝不会 |
[09:48] | Now, you and I both know that Klaus Mikaelson, | 你我二人都知道克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[09:50] | he’s not gonna be okay with that. | 他不能接受那种事 |
[09:53] | So when we finish this ritual, | 我们一旦完成这个仪式 |
[09:55] | when we get your little girl back, you have got to go. | 我们一旦恢复你女儿 你就得离开 |
[10:00] | Hayley, you take her, and you run like hell. | 海莉 带走她 跑到天涯海角 |
[10:25] | This is Keelin, leave a message. | 我是基琳 请留言 |
[10:28] | Keelin, hey. | 基琳 |
[10:30] | It’s me, uh… | 是我 |
[10:33] | I’m just kind of losing my mind at the moment. | 我现在要失去理智了 |
[10:37] | My family’s about to be pulled apart | 我的家族要分崩离析了 |
[10:39] | and there’s literally nothing I can do about it. | 而我真的束手无策 |
[10:45] | I’m supposed to be the big sister | 我本该像姐姐一样 |
[10:46] | that could fix everything, and I just… | 解决一切事情 但我… |
[10:51] | I really need you. | 我很需要你 |
[11:05] | No word for Kol and Hayley. | 没有科尔和海莉的消息 |
[11:06] | – Try again. – What is the bloody point… | -继续联系 -那究竟有什么意义… |
[11:08] | Niklaus, try again! | 尼克劳斯 继续联系 |
[11:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[11:11] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[11:13] | Vincent told me everything. | 文森特跟我说了一切 |
[11:15] | Is this really happening? | 真的要这样吗 |
[11:18] | Assuming our other immortal brother answers the damn phone. | 假设另一位永生的哥哥回电话的话 |
[11:22] | We still need to go get Hope. | 我们还是得找到霍普 |
[11:24] | Vincent said the Hollow | 文森特说祸髅 |
[11:25] | is gathering a congregation at the church. | 正在教堂举行集会 |
[11:26] | – Then let’s go get her. – She’s possessed, Klaus, | -那就去找她 -她被附身了 克劳斯 |
[11:29] | surrounded by followers. | 周围都是信徒 |
[11:31] | We can’t just go running in there. | 我们不能直接闯进去 |
[11:33] | Hayley, we have a plan. | 海莉 我有个办法 |
[11:35] | It’s actually a rather good one. | 其实还算不错 |
[11:39] | This collection is priceless. | 这东西价值连城 |
[11:41] | You sure you want to hand it all over to the Mikaelsons? | 你真要拱手交给迈克尔森家族吗 |
[11:44] | Dark objects belong to the city. | 黑暗物品属于这座城市 |
[11:45] | As long as they help us take down the Hollow, | 只要他们帮我们拿下祸髅 |
[11:47] | that’s all that matters. | 拿下祸髅才要紧 |
[11:48] | Even if it means trusting the family who made a weapon | 就算这意味着你要相信专门制造武器 |
[11:51] | specifically designed to kill you? | 杀死你的家族吗 |
[11:55] | Desperate times. We need allies. | 他们那时别无选择 我们需要同盟 |
[12:28] | Hayley, | 海莉 |
[12:31] | I can’t undo the things I’ve… | 我无法收回我做过的… |
[12:32] | – Elijah… – No. | -以利亚 -不 |
[12:34] | I can’t stop… | 我无法不 |
[12:36] | being… | 这么… |
[12:37] | this. | 做 |
[12:38] | I also can’t stop loving you. | 我也无法不爱你 |
[12:41] | So you tell me what you need me to do. | 那你告诉我你想让我怎么做 |
[12:45] | Yes, I’m ashamed and I’m appalled… | 是 我很愧疚 也很惊愕 |
[12:47] | I don’t need you to apologize, Elijah. | 我不需要你道歉 以利亚 |
[12:51] | Not right now. | 现在不需要 |
[12:51] | Right now, I need you to get my daughter back. | 现在我需要你救我女儿 |
[12:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:18] | Quite the party. | 多好的派对 |
[13:21] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[13:24] | king of New Orleans. | 新奥尔良的国王 |
[13:28] | Accompanied by his top advisor. | 身边是首席顾问 |
[13:32] | Well, I trust you’ve come to grovel | 我相信你们是来 |
[13:33] | and bow before the power of the Hollow. | 向祸髅的力量俯首称臣的 |
[13:35] | Actually, we came to make a truce. | 其实我们是来讲和的 |
[13:38] | The way I see it, we both have the same enemy: | 在我看来 我们双方都有共同的敌人 |
[13:40] | the Mikaelsons. | 迈克尔森家族 |
[13:42] | Now, you help me get them out of this city, | 你们帮我把他们赶出这座城市 |
[13:44] | and maybe there’s a world in which | 也许我们今后都能在一个世界里 |
[13:46] | we all live happily ever after. | 共同幸福生活下去 |
[13:49] | Diplomacy. A wise choice. | 外交手段是明智之举 |
[14:16] | I want the king to kneel before me. | 我希望国王跪拜我 |
[14:28] | Behold, | 看啊 |
[14:29] | covens of New Orleans, | 新奥尔良的巫师们 |
[14:31] | even the great Marcel Gerard | 连伟大的马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[14:33] | is nothing in the face of the Hollow. | 在祸髅面前都不值一提 |
[14:43] | Hear ye, hear ye, | 听啊 听啊 |
[14:45] | all disciples and acolytes of the evil Hollow. | 邪恶祸髅的这些跟班和手下们 |
[14:49] | Now that your master has been subdued, | 既然你们的主人已经被制服了 |
[14:51] | the power she promised you has been revoked, | 她向你们承诺的力量也丧失了 |
[14:53] | rendering you helpless, | 使得你们无依无靠 |
[14:54] | and bringing this pitiful coup to a rather abrupt end. | 让这场可怜的政变戛然而止 |
[14:57] | This dark object has the astounding ability | 这个黑暗物品有令人震惊的能力 |
[15:02] | to seal you in the room. | 能将你们封印在房间里 |
[15:09] | Which is very inconvenient indeed. | 其实这样非常不方便 |
[15:11] | Particularly when one considers | 尤其是考虑到这里 |
[15:13] | the architectural composition of the structure. | 独特的建筑材料 |
[15:15] | And so, with very little effort | 因此只需要一点点火花 |
[15:21] | this place becomes an inferno. | 这里就会变成燃烧的地狱 |
[15:43] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[15:46] | And I know you can hear me, | 我知道你能听到我 |
[15:49] | so I want you to listen very carefully. | 所以我希望你认真听好我的话 |
[15:57] | You are my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[16:00] | You’re a Mikaelson. | 你是一个迈克尔森 |
[16:03] | And you are strong, | 你很坚强 |
[16:05] | and brave, | 你也很勇敢 |
[16:07] | unlike anyone I’ve ever known. | 比我认识的所有人都要强大 |
[16:11] | In fact, you helped me believe in something | 实际上 正是你让我认识到了 |
[16:14] | your uncle once said. | 你叔叔曾经说过的一句话 |
[16:19] | “Family is power.” | “家族就是力量” |
[16:40] | You’re a good dad, Klaus. | 你是个好父亲 克劳斯 |
[16:43] | And you deserve the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[16:45] | There is something that you need to know about the ritual. | 你需要知道关于这次仪式的一些事情 |
[16:48] | Vincent didn’t want to tell you because he didn’t think | 文森特之所以没有告诉你是因为他认为 |
[16:50] | that you’d go through with it, but I know that you will. | 你不会照做 但是我知道你会的 |
[16:54] | I know that you’ll do anything for her. | 我知道你会为她做任何事情 |
[17:01] | Even if it means never seeing her again. | 哪怕那意味着你永远都无法再见到她 |
[17:13] | Did you honestly think you could trick us | 你真的以为你可以 |
[17:15] | into performing the ritual | 对我们隐瞒真相 |
[17:16] | without telling the entire truth? | 骗我们完成这个仪式吗 |
[17:18] | You and your family aren’t my problem. | 你和你的家庭不是我的问题 |
[17:20] | The only thing that I’m concerned about right now | 我现在唯一关心的是 |
[17:22] | is that little girl and the monster that’s inside of her. | 那个小女孩和在她体内的恶魔 |
[17:24] | Is it hard to see me from up there on your high horse? | 您这么鄙视我们累吗 |
[17:27] | She is my niece. | 她是我侄女 |
[17:29] | Of course we will do whatever we have to do to protect her, | 我们当然会为了保护她做任何事情 |
[17:31] | but you can damn well be honest about it! | 但是你应该告诉我们真相 |
[17:33] | See, your reaction, | 你看 你的反应 |
[17:34] | right there has just proven my point. | 正好证明了我的观点 |
[17:35] | You Mikaelsons are selfish, egocentric fanatics. | 你们迈克尔森家都是自私自大的疯子 |
[17:38] | It is not my job, | 我没有义务 |
[17:39] | nor is it my inclination to try to convince you | 也没有自虐的爱好去说服你们 |
[17:41] | to do the right thing. | 做正确的事情 |
[17:42] | If you really want to save your niece, | 如果你真的想要救你侄女 |
[17:43] | then you need to get out of my ear | 那你就不要继续烦我 |
[17:45] | and let me do what it is that I do. | 让我完成我该做的事情 |
[17:46] | – You know what? You… – He’s right. | -你知道吗 你… -他是对的 |
[17:48] | I may not agree with his tactics, | 虽然我也不赞同他的做法 |
[17:50] | but he’s our only chance at saving Hope. | 但他是我们能够拯救霍普唯一的希望 |
[17:52] | Lucky you, I guess I’ll just have to | 你真幸运 我想我只好 |
[17:54] | postpone the disembowelment. | 将开膛破肚计划延迟了 |
[17:55] | – Rebekah? – What? | -丽贝卡 -什么 |
[17:56] | Have you heard from Kol? | 你有科尔的消息吗 |
[17:58] | Not a word. | 没有消息 |
[18:01] | I’ll try reaching him with magic. | 我试试用魔法联系他 |
[18:03] | Okay, look, we need four volunteers | 好吧 听着 我们需要四个 |
[18:05] | that are connected to Hope through blood. | 与霍普血脉相连的自愿者 |
[18:06] | We have Rebekah, we have Klaus and Elijah. That makes three. | 我们有丽贝卡 克劳斯和以利亚三个人 |
[18:09] | If you can’t get to Kol, | 如果你无法联系上科尔 |
[18:10] | then we’re gonna have to use Hayley. | 那我们就只能用海莉了 |
[18:12] | No. | 不行 |
[18:13] | No, that is not happening. | 不能这么做 |
[18:18] | Not when there’s another way. | 现在我们还有其他的选择 |
[18:32] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[18:33] | Was something wrong? Vincent said that… | 出什么事情了吗 文森特说… |
[18:34] | Vincent said a lot of things. | 文森特说了很多 |
[18:37] | And he failed to say a few things more, | 但是他隐瞒没说的事情更多 |
[18:39] | one of which has me rather vexed. | 这也他最让我生气的一点 |
[18:42] | Oh, okay, I see. So you need another favor. | 我明白了 你是想要让我帮忙 |
[18:45] | No. No more favors. | 不 不需要你再帮忙了 |
[18:48] | Unless, of course, you count the burden of hearing my confession. | 当然 除非你觉得听我忏悔是一种负担 |
[18:56] | I was never a good father to you. | 对你来说 我不是个好父亲 |
[19:00] | No surprises, I never had much in the way of an example. | 这不稀奇 因为我也没有个好父亲做榜样 |
[19:04] | I never saw myself in the man who raised me. | 我从没有在我身上看到过我父亲的影子 |
[19:07] | In fact, the first time I saw myself in another | 事实上 当我遇见你的那天 |
[19:09] | was the day I met you. | 我从你身上看到了我的影子 |
[19:12] | Throwing apples at the oppressor who whipped you raw. | 对那些压迫你的人表现善意 |
[19:18] | I should’ve known you’d grow up to be a better man than I. | 我应该知道你会成长为比我要好的人 |
[19:24] | You do realize we’re about, um, | 你应该知道这段对话 |
[19:26] | 100 years too late for this talk. | 已经晚了差不多一百多年了 |
[19:28] | Well, I’m hardly perfect. | 好吧 我并不是个完人 |
[19:30] | Unless we forget the five years I spent in your dungeon, | 除非我们忘记我在你的地牢里面待了五年 |
[19:33] | neither are you. | 而你却没有 |
[19:34] | Yeah, well, you see, | 好吧 你看 |
[19:35] | I’m not really too moved by your opinion. | 你的话并没有感动我 |
[19:37] | If I was, I’d have to face the fact that | 如果我被感动了的话 我就要面对 |
[19:39] | I’m not good enough for your family, | 我不配做你的家人 |
[19:40] | that I’m not good enough for Rebekah, that I’m not… | 我配不上丽贝卡的事实 还有我不够… |
[19:42] | You are family. | 你是我的家人 |
[19:45] | And as for my sister, | 至于我妹妹 |
[19:46] | her love for you was a threat. | 她对你的爱是一种威胁 |
[19:49] | How could either of you love each other | 你们怎么会爱上对方 |
[19:52] | and still have room for me? | 当你们之间还间隔着我 |
[19:56] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[19:59] | I just wanted to see you one last time | 我只想再见你最后一面 |
[20:01] | before we part ways for good, | 在我们永远分开之前 |
[20:03] | if only to set the record straight. | 如果这能够修正我们之间所有的错误 |
[20:09] | I failed you… | 我对不起你… |
[20:12] | Marcellus. | 马塞勒斯 |
[20:18] | To my eternal shame. | 我将会永远感到愧疚 |
[20:39] | I got your messages. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[20:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:46] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[20:48] | And… you’re not going to like it. | 而且…你不会喜欢这个消息的 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | I just… | 我会… |
[20:58] | Say the first thing that comes to mind and… | 先说出我的想法 然后… |
[21:02] | then the next and we’ll keep going from there. | 我们再继续往下谈 |
[21:13] | I grew up without a mother, | 我是没有母亲长大的 |
[21:17] | without anybody who loved me. | 身边没有爱我的人 |
[21:19] | And I can’t just sit back and watch Hope be taken from Hayley. | 我不能坐视海莉失去霍普 |
[21:25] | If Kol doesn’t show up, | 如果科尔不出现的话 |
[21:28] | I have to make things right. | 我需要做正确的事情 |
[21:31] | They need four vampires… | 他们需要四个吸血鬼… |
[21:35] | each related by blood to Hope. | 每个人都和霍普血脉相连 |
[21:41] | I can be the fourth… | 我可以变成第四个… |
[21:44] | if I turn. | 如果我转化的话 |
[21:47] | But you would lose everything: | 但你会失去所有 |
[21:48] | your home, your family, | 你的家 你的家人 |
[21:51] | your ability to practice magic. | 你使用魔法的能力 |
[21:52] | And will I lose you? | 我也会失去你吗 |
[21:56] | If I become the kind of monster | 如果我变成了那种 |
[21:57] | that killed your family? | 杀死你家人的怪物 |
[21:59] | I am not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你的 |
[22:01] | Julie and Juliet all the way. | 朱莉和朱莉娅永远在一起 |
[22:14] | We should talk before it’s too late. | 我们应该谈谈 不然就太迟了 |
[22:16] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不需要说什么 |
[22:23] | I want you to know that what happened in the pendant | 我想让你知道 在坠子里面发生的事情 |
[22:25] | doesn’t take away everything that we’ve had between us. | 不会影响我们之间的任何事 |
[22:28] | I know it’s over. | 我知道已经结束了 |
[22:37] | And what are we, anyway? | 而且我们到底是什么 |
[22:40] | What is the Mikaelson family? | 这个迈克尔森家到底是什么 |
[22:43] | Desperately searching for some kind of humanity | 在”永远在一起”的誓言下 |
[22:47] | beneath the ridiculous banner of always and forever. | 拼命地寻找人性 |
[22:54] | Whatever we are, | 不管我们是怎样的 |
[22:55] | you and me… | 你和我… |
[22:59] | …we were doomed. | 我们注定不可能 |
[23:02] | I could never be what you needed me to be. | 我永远不能成为你想要的样子 |
[23:08] | Best thing I could do for you is disappear. | 我能为你做得最好的事就是消失 |
[23:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:34] | Is that disgusting? | 不恶心吗 |
[23:35] | You’re chugging a glass of blood? | 一口气喝完一杯血 |
[23:37] | That looks disgusting. | 看起来挺恶心的 |
[23:38] | Are you ready for what’s next? | 接下来的东西准备好了吗 |
[23:42] | Potassium chloride. | 氯化钾 |
[23:44] | It’ll stop your heart, | 它会让你快速 |
[23:46] | quick and painless. | 无痛得死去 |
[23:52] | Okay, this is crazy. | 好 这太疯狂了 |
[23:53] | I mean, what if you don’t wake up? | 要是你醒不过来了呢 |
[23:56] | I will. Okay? I promise. | 我会的 好吗 我保证 |
[24:07] | I’m ready for this. | 我准备好了 |
[24:08] | Okay? It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[24:11] | I come from a long line of vampires. | 我的家族有很多吸血鬼 |
[24:12] | And, besides, magic’s kind of overrated. | 而且 魔法也没那么有用 |
[24:17] | Easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[24:19] | You haven’t had to live without it. | 你又没过过没有魔法的日子 |
[24:25] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[24:27] | Almost didn’t, | 本来不想来 |
[24:28] | but given the number of messages and magic notes | 但我收到一堆留言 |
[24:31] | appearing in my pocket, | 和魔法消息 |
[24:33] | I figured there might be an emergency. | 我想肯定是有急事吧 |
[24:41] | Look who decided to show up. | 看看谁来了 |
[24:43] | Little brother. | 弟弟 |
[24:44] | You always did love a dramatic entrance. | 你一直都喜欢戏剧性登场 |
[24:46] | Well, I prefer them more than my departures, | 反正登场总比消失好 |
[24:48] | which often involved you and the pointy end of a dagger. | 总被你拿匕首捅 |
[24:54] | Now that we’re all here… | 既然我们都到了 |
[24:59] | …shall we? | 开始吧 |
[25:11] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[25:15] | You were always the keeper of our bond, | 你总是我们中最信守诺言的 |
[25:18] | and because of that, you will feel this pain the most. | 因此 你会是最受伤的一个 |
[25:22] | When the inevitable happens, | 当命运来临 |
[25:24] | and I, devoid of family influence, | 我没有你们的帮助 |
[25:27] | relapse into a spiral of mayhem and bloodshed… | 又变得堕落 伤人 |
[25:31] | I need you to leave me to my fate. | 我希望你不要管我 |
[25:36] | If you come to my rescue | 如果你 |
[25:37] | as you have done so many times before, | 如每次一般来拯救我 |
[25:39] | it will only serve to aid our enemy, | 只会帮助我们的敌人 |
[25:42] | allowing it one step closer to my daughter, | 让她有机会接近我的女儿 |
[25:45] | and I cannot allow that. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[25:50] | So, | 所以 |
[25:52] | my brother… | 哥哥 |
[25:55] | when the time comes, I beg you, | 要是发生那种事 我请求你 |
[25:59] | let me go. | 不要管我 |
[26:15] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:28] | Uh, Kol, if you would, right there. | 科尔 你站在这里 |
[26:31] | Uh, Rebekah, perfect. Right there. | 丽贝卡 很好 站在这 |
[26:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[26:36] | You come to gloat? | 幸灾乐祸吗 |
[26:37] | No, I came to make sure that this works. | 不 我来确保这事能成 |
[26:40] | Elijah, | 以利亚 |
[26:41] | I need you right there at the top. | 你站到那个顶端 |
[26:46] | Klaus, right there for me, please. | 克劳斯 你站到那里 |
[26:50] | And we are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[26:58] | I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today | 我只想说 你们今天所做的 |
[27:00] | is gonna go a long way towards setting things | 对复原这个城市 |
[27:02] | right in this city. | 有巨大帮助 |
[27:05] | The Hollow took everything away from me. | 祸髅夺走了我的一切 |
[27:08] | It inspired nothing but suffering and torment. | 它只带来了痛苦和折磨 |
[27:11] | It’s ruined families, it’s gone after little kids. | 它毁灭家庭 伤害幼童 |
[27:17] | And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, | 然而 尽管我们有不合之处 |
[27:19] | and there are many… | 很多不合之处… |
[27:26] | …thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[27:38] | The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil. | 残暴的迈克尔森家族英雄般打败恶魔 |
[27:43] | Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption. | 或许这能为我们迎来救赎 |
[27:45] | Do any of us really believe that? | 你们真信吗 |
[27:47] | Not for a second. | 根本不信 |
[27:50] | It’s a wonderful sentiment. | 不过是个美妙的想法 |
[28:02] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[28:04] | Hayley, | 海莉 |
[28:05] | when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off. | 我告诉你的时候 你就把镣铐打开 |
[28:08] | Hold onto Hope. Do not let her go. | 抱住霍普 不要放手 |
[28:10] | Everybody else, when this spell is over, | 其他人 咒语一旦结束 |
[28:12] | you got to get away from each other, | 你们就要远离彼此 |
[28:13] | and you have to stay away from Hope. | 你们必须远离霍普 |
[28:21] | Always and forever. | 永远不在一起 |
[28:23] | We had a good run. | 我们之前做得不错 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:54] | Hayley, do it now. | 海莉 现在 |
[28:57] | Do it now, Hayley. | 现在 海莉 |
[29:25] | I can hear it… | 我能听到 |
[29:27] | whispering. | 低语 |
[29:29] | Okay, you guys need to go. | 好 你们得走了 |
[29:33] | Now! | 快 |
[29:45] | I need to know if she’s all right. | 我要知道她是不是没事 |
[29:46] | Klaus, I promise you, she is going to be okay if you go. | 克劳斯 我保证 你走了她就会没事 |
[29:55] | It’s okay, baby. You’re okay. | 没事了 宝贝 你没事了 |
[29:57] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:59] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[30:01] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:05] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[30:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:22] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:32] | It’s a funny thing, meeting here… | 在这个一切开始的地方见面 |
[30:37] | where it all began. | 很有意思 |
[30:40] | Doesn’t it all feel like yesterday? | 感觉都像昨天发生的事 |
[30:45] | That funeral procession which took place | 送葬就在 |
[30:46] | just beyond those trees, as I recall, | 那些树后面 我记得 |
[30:48] | that sweltering heat. | 那天特别热 |
[30:51] | Amazing that Niklaus was able to see anything at all, and yet, | 尼克劳斯能有心留意到什么就很神奇了 |
[30:55] | he saw that tortured little boy. | 然而他却看到了受折磨的男孩 |
[30:57] | You’re getting nostalgic in your old age. | 你岁数大了开始怀旧了吗 |
[31:00] | But I guess it’s to be expected, | 不过鉴于现在这种情况 |
[31:02] | given the circumstances. | 我觉得也不意外 |
[31:05] | Why’d you ask me here, Elijah? | 你为什么叫我过来 以利亚 |
[31:12] | I’m a danger to my family. | 我对我的家庭是个威胁 |
[31:14] | What? | 什么 |
[31:16] | You see, Marcel, my disease has always been | 马塞尔 我的问题一直是 |
[31:19] | this blind devotion to my brother | 对我弟弟的盲目忠诚 |
[31:22] | In a thousand years, | 千年以来 |
[31:24] | whenever he has needed me, | 无论他什么时候需要我 |
[31:25] | I have been there. | 我都会立刻出现 |
[31:28] | And no matter what I do, | 无论我做什么 |
[31:31] | I’m at the complete mercy of that devotion. | 都被掩盖在忠诚的仁慈下 |
[31:37] | I can’t do that anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[31:40] | What are you asking me to do? I don’t understand. | 你想让我干什么 我不懂 |
[31:42] | You have to end this for me. | 你要为我结束这一切 |
[31:45] | What do you want me to do? You want me to put you down? | 你想让我做什么 杀了你吗 |
[31:51] | I want you to set me free. | 我想让你解放我 |
[32:00] | Rebekah, | 丽贝卡 |
[32:01] | you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:05] | You mean besides harboring an ancient malignant spirit | 你是指除了寄存一个古老的 |
[32:08] | that continues to rattle around inside my skull? | 在我骨络经脉中碰撞的恶灵以外吗 |
[32:12] | That will subside… when you leave the city, | 你离开这城市后 症状会减轻 |
[32:17] | once you’re on you own. | 当你真正一个人以后 |
[32:20] | Then I better not dally. | 那我最好被拖拉了 |
[32:23] | You know, I spent eight glorious months | 我度过了八个月的美好时光 |
[32:26] | covered in spit-up, changing dirty diapers | 被口水糊身 换尿布 |
[32:30] | and reading bedtime stories to that sweet girl. | 还有最甜美的小女孩读睡前故事 |
[32:37] | Please give this to her. | 拜托帮我把这个给她 |
[32:41] | And tell her that her Auntie Bex loves her. | 跟她说丽贝卡阿姨爱她 |
[32:49] | Sister, I will fix this. | 妹妹 我会找到解决的办法 |
[32:52] | The Hollow was born on this land, | 这里是祸髅的出生地 |
[32:54] | and if I stay and study its power… | 如果我研究她的力量 |
[32:57] | You are such a Mikaelson. | 你真像迈克尔森家的人 |
[33:00] | Stubborn until the end. | 到最后都如此固执 |
[33:04] | I’m gonna give you some advice | 我要给你一点忠告 |
[33:05] | that took me way too long to learn. | 我花费好多时间才学会的道理 |
[33:09] | Family is sacred, | 家族是神圣的 |
[33:11] | but so is love. | 但爱也是神圣的 |
[33:14] | What you have with Keelin, | 你和基琳之间的爱 |
[33:17] | don’t lose that. | 千万别浪费了 |
[33:29] | How do you know that this will work? | 你怎么知道这能成 |
[33:33] | All of Vincent’s power. | 用尽文森特的力量 |
[33:36] | He can open my mind, | 他能打开我的心智 |
[33:38] | allow you to compel me. | 让你催眠我 |
[33:42] | To release me from always and forever. | 让我挣脱永远和永恒的枷锁 |
[33:47] | The Hollow’s too powerful. | 祸髅太强大了 |
[33:49] | It’s gonna tempt him to try to get back with his siblings. | 它会诱惑他和兄弟姐妹重聚 |
[33:52] | If we don’t do this, the Hollow’s gonna come back. | 如果我们不这么做 祸髅会回来 |
[33:53] | What if we’re just creating a monster here? | 如果我们只是制造了一个怪物呢 |
[33:55] | I am a monster. | 我本就是个怪物 |
[33:58] | You, of all people, know that. | 你最该了解这点 |
[34:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | Okay, but how do I compel an Original? | 好吧 但我要怎么催眠始祖吸血鬼 |
[34:05] | Marcel, you haven’t even begun to tap into all that magic | 马塞尔 你都还没有尝试过 |
[34:07] | that our ancestors put inside of you. | 先祖赋予你的力量 |
[34:09] | Now, if we combine that with my spells, | 把那力量和我的咒语结合起来 |
[34:11] | we can wipe out centuries of family drama. | 我们能抹去数世纪的家族恩仇 |
[34:15] | Are you sure you really want that? | 你确定你真的想要这么做吗 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 确定 |
[34:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Louvri… | [咒语] |
[34:35] | Louvri animo. | [咒语] |
[34:38] | Pémét pou accessum. | [咒语] |
[34:46] | Okay, do it now. | 现在动手吧 |
[34:48] | Your vow. | 你的誓言 |
[34:50] | The promise of always and forever. | “永远在一起”的誓言 |
[34:54] | Forget it. | 忘却它 |
[34:59] | All the pain that went with it… | 那背后一切的苦痛 |
[35:03] | Do it! | 动手 |
[35:16] | All the love… | 一切的爱意 |
[35:20] | …forget it. | 忘却它 |
[35:25] | The family you cherish… | 你珍爱的家庭 |
[35:37] | …the vow that you have honored… | 你紧守的誓言 |
[35:40] | …forget it. | 忘却它 |
[35:54] | Let it go. | 放手 |
[35:56] | Father! | 父亲 |
[36:12] | Let it go. | 放手 |
[36:20] | Always and forever. | “永远在一起” |
[36:30] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[36:46] | Your Aunt Rebekah… | 你丽贝卡阿姨 |
[36:49] | asked me to give you this. | 让我送你这个 |
[36:53] | She loves you so much. | 她很爱你 |
[36:57] | Family heirlooms are… | 家族世代相传的物品 |
[37:01] | very important. | 非常重要 |
[37:03] | They remind us where we come from, | 能提醒我们本源的所在 |
[37:06] | and that no matter where we go, | 无论我们去哪里 |
[37:09] | our family is with us. | 我们的家人都与我们同在 |
[37:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:16] | I love you, too, Aunt Freya. | 我也爱你 弗雷娅阿姨 |
[37:44] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 |
[38:22] | You never said good-bye. | 你没跟我道别 |
[38:26] | Figured you’d be busy with your plaything, Sabrina. | 以为你会忙着陪 赛博丽娜 |
[38:28] | Sofya is gone for good. | 索菲娅离开了 |
[38:33] | Well, that’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[38:34] | But I hope you didn’t come all of this way | 希望你不是只因为被军装女朋友甩了 |
[38:36] | because your mercenary girlfriend dumped you. | 才大老远跑来找我 |
[38:38] | I don’t really care to be somebody’s second-best. | 我不愿意成为第二选择 |
[38:41] | She asked me to go with her. | 她让我和她一起走 |
[38:44] | But instead, I’m here. | 但我还是来找你了 |
[38:47] | Spare me the details. | 不用跟我说细节了 |
[38:52] | Look, Marcel, I don’t want to play this game. | 马塞尔 我不想再玩游戏了 |
[38:54] | I am finally free and I don’t want to waste a second… | 我总算自由了 我不想浪费任何一秒 |
[39:02] | You are free. | 你是自由了 |
[39:04] | And so am I. | 我也自由了 |
[39:07] | And nobody’s ever gonna tell us that we can’t be together. | 不会再有人说我们不能在一起 |
[39:10] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[39:13] | So what do you want to do? | 你想干什么 |
[39:22] | I want this made into a necklace, | 我想把这个做成项链 |
[39:24] | earrings, | 耳环 |
[39:27] | and one massive engagement ring. | 还有一枚巨大的订婚戒指 |
[39:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Looks like she’s fitting right in. | 看来她融入得很好 |
[39:57] | She’s adaptable. | 她适应能力很强 |
[39:59] | And honestly, I think this is what she’s always wanted. | 老实说 我觉得这才是她一直想要的 |
[40:04] | A normal life, friends her own age. | 平常的生活 同龄的玩伴 |
[40:07] | Well, the kids here are pretty great. | 这里的孩子都很好 |
[40:09] | You know, they’re accepting, eager to learn. | 他们都有一颗接纳的心 都很好学 |
[40:12] | You know, we just try to keep up. | 我们只是在跟上他们的脚步 |
[40:14] | Teach them discipline, compassion… | 教会他们规则和同情心 |
[40:17] | ethics. | 伦理 |
[40:18] | Magical potions, spell-casting, | 魔法药水 施展咒语 |
[40:21] | broomstick riding. | 骑飞天扫帚 |
[40:23] | Yeah, well, there is some of that. | 是有一点 |
[40:28] | I’ve just spent a lot of time with supernatural people | 我和很多有超能力的生物相处过 |
[40:30] | who were never comfortable in who they were. | 他们一直不能接纳自己的身份 |
[40:34] | These kids… | 这些孩子 |
[40:36] | These kids will be better. | 这些孩子会做得更好 |