| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Hayley’s missing. | 海莉不见了 | 
| [00:04] | I’ll find your mother. | 我会找到你母亲 | 
| [00:05] | And I swear I’ll return her to you. | 我发誓我会把她还给你 | 
| [00:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [00:09] | A message from enemies I thought I buried. | 我以为早就被我埋葬的敌人来信 | 
| [00:12] | You and I have met a long time ago | 我们很久之前见过面 | 
| [00:14] | in Germany. | 在德国 | 
| [00:15] | Mercy for my daughter. For my son! | 请赐予我女儿仁慈 赐予我儿子仁慈 | 
| [00:19] | I have taken Hayley. | 我带走了海莉 | 
| [00:21] | Your daughter is dangerous. | 你的女儿很危险 | 
| [00:23] | Once Hope binds her werewolf side, | 一旦霍普的狼人血统被封印 | 
| [00:25] | Hayley will be free. | 海莉就会自由 | 
| [00:27] | It’s a simple choice. | 你的选择很简单 | 
| [00:29] | Your daughter’s werewolf nature | 你女儿的狼人天性 | 
| [00:31] | or her mother’s worldly life. | 还是她妈妈的市井生活 | 
| [00:33] | Anima marcam. Isk… | [咒语] | 
| [00:36] | I will not let my past become your future, do you understand? | 我不会让我的过去成为你的未来 你明白吗 | 
| [00:42] | Greta escaped. | 格雷塔逃跑了 | 
| [00:43] | – And what’s this? – A binding spell. | -这是什么 -封印咒语 | 
| [00:45] | All I need to do to get her back is to lose a part of who I am. | 我只需要失去自己的一部分 就能把她救回来 | 
| [00:49] | And, I mean, I’ve got three. | 我有三个物种的身份 | 
| [00:50] | How bad could it be to lose one of them? | 失去一个能有多坏呢 | 
| [00:52] | Do you want to find out? | 你想知道吗 | 
| [00:53] | Hope Mikaelson is coming with me. | 霍普·迈克尔森会跟我一起走 | 
| [00:55] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 母亲 | 
| [01:11] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [01:13] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [01:15] | The path to redemption is long and winding… | 寻求救赎的旅途曲折而漫长 | 
| [01:20] | but worthy. | 但是值得 | 
| [01:30] | Elijah, yes? | 以利亚 是吗 | 
| [01:33] | What a pleasure it is to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见面了 | 
| [01:37] | And you. | 我也是 | 
| [01:52] | 《我感觉好糟糕》 《承诺一切》 《诡异》 | |
| [01:57] | Okay, I knew your hair had emo tendencies, | 我一直知道你的头发走情绪摇滚风 | 
| [02:00] | but your music? | 但你的音乐 | 
| [02:02] | Shade thrown and caught. | 我听出你的嫌弃了 | 
| [02:04] | Give me that. | 给我 | 
| [02:06] | Quit judging and lean in. | 别评头论足了 靠过来 | 
| [02:08] | No, I’ll do it. | 我来拍吧 | 
| [02:15] | My mom would kill us | 我妈要是知道 | 
| [02:16] | if she knew that we were taking selfies and driving. | 我们一边开车一边自拍 肯定会杀了我 | 
| [02:20] | Though compared to binding my werewolf side, | 不过跟封印狼人血统相比 | 
| [02:22] | I’d just say it’s a misdemeanor. | 这应该算轻罪 | 
| [02:25] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 | 
| [02:27] | My Aunt Freya basically said that I’d regret it | 弗雷娅阿姨原话是 结束之后 | 
| [02:30] | for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都会后悔 | 
| [02:33] | And from what I’ve read in my dad’s journals, | 从我爸的日记来看 | 
| [02:35] | it’s horrible. | 很糟糕 | 
| [02:38] | So, you know, actually kind of terrified. | 所以 我其实非常害怕 | 
| [02:42] | Well, you said you feel like a freak. | 你说你觉得自己像个怪胎 | 
| [02:43] | I don’t know, maybe this will help. | 也许这样能好点 | 
| [02:45] | Still, it’s… | 但是 | 
| [02:47] | it’s strange cutting out a part of yourself | 从体内割除自己甚至并不熟悉的部分 | 
| [02:49] | that you barely even know. | 感觉还是很奇怪 | 
| [02:51] | So you won’t miss it. | 所以你不会想念那部分 | 
| [02:53] | Anyway, you’ll still be you. | 你还是你自己 | 
| [02:56] | Doesn’t matter, ’cause I’m doing it. | 这不重要 因为我决定要做了 | 
| [02:59] | You know, your mom should be proud of you. | 你妈妈应该为你自豪 | 
| [03:05] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [03:09] | I think someone may be tracking me. | 好像有人在追踪我 | 
| [03:12] | Pull over. | 停车 | 
| [03:13] | I-I need to be somewhere quiet. | 我得去个安静的地方 | 
| [03:46] | Hey, I-I have Hope and a witch on call to do the binding. | 霍普和女巫都齐了 可以封印 | 
| [03:50] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 | 
| [03:51] | Take her to Shiloh Place and sit tight. | 带她去希落之地 静待发展 | 
| [03:54] | Mom, can’t it be somewhere else? | 妈 不能去别的地方吗 | 
| [03:57] | Like, anywhere else. | 任何地方都行 | 
| [03:58] | Do as you’re told. | 听话 | 
| [03:59] | Go there now and wait to hear from me. | 立刻过去 等我消息 | 
| [04:03] | You’ve done very well, my darling. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 | 
| [04:05] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 | 
| [04:11] | I apologize. | 对不起 | 
| [04:13] | I had to deal with something. | 我处理了点其他事 | 
| [04:18] | You look better than when you first arrived. | 你看起来比刚到的时候好多了 | 
| [04:21] | Must be hearing you two are engaged. | 可能是听说你们订婚了 | 
| [04:24] | Aw, it’s so lovely here. | 这里真好啊 | 
| [04:26] | I’ve never traveled as much as I’d have liked. | 我以前从来没有旅行到自己满足过 | 
| [04:29] | You mean when you were a nightwalker? | 你是说当夜行者的时候吗 | 
| [04:34] | I’m not the only one wearing a new ring. | 刚戴上新戒指的可不止我一个 | 
| [04:36] | Mm, it’s abhorrent, isn’t it? | 很丑吧 | 
| [04:39] | I had a witch make it for me before I left. | 我离开之前让一个女巫给我做的 | 
| [04:42] | I’m sure you didn’t get a daylight ring just to see me. | 你做这个日光戒指不只是为了见我吧 | 
| [04:45] | No. | 对 | 
| [04:46] | I’ve been wearing one for years. | 我戴了许多年了 | 
| [04:49] | But your father believed, | 但你父亲认为 | 
| [04:51] | at times, the ends justify the means. | 有时候 结果能为过程正名 | 
| [04:55] | And what means were those? | 什么过程呢 | 
| [04:57] | Our movement recognizes the superiority of our species | 我们的行动昭示着我们种族的优秀 | 
| [05:00] | and works to protect the sanctity and purity | 也在不断努力保护真正吸血鬼的 | 
| [05:03] | of the true vampire. | 圣洁和纯真 | 
| [05:06] | By wearing a ring and acting like a daywalker? | 这行动是戴着戒指当日行者吗 | 
| [05:09] | By infiltrating those who need reeducation. | 是渗入那些需要被教育的群体中 | 
| [05:14] | The daywalkers are | 日行者们 | 
| [05:16] | in denial of their natural state. | 在否认他们的天性 | 
| [05:18] | They live as though they’ve never died and been chosen | 他们装作自己从未死亡 从未被选作 | 
| [05:21] | for something better than being merely human. | 成为超越人类的优秀种族成员 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah, perhaps they don’t know the peace | 也许他们并不知道摘掉戒指 | 
| [05:26] | that comes with removing the ring. | 会带来怎样的平静 | 
| [05:28] | No, Elijah, they don’t. | 对 以利亚 他们不懂 | 
| [05:32] | But… | 但是 | 
| [05:33] | our work is paying off. | 我们的行动有效了 | 
| [05:36] | We’ve taken hold. | 我们掌权了 | 
| [05:42] | Someone’s definitely tracking us. | 绝对有人在追踪我们 | 
| [05:46] | I can cloak us, but… | 我可以掩藏我们的踪迹 | 
| [05:49] | there’s something else we got to do on the way. | 但是我们在路上还有其他事要做 | 
| [05:54] | Doesn’t explain your sudden visit. | 你突然来访的原因还没说 | 
| [05:57] | No. | 对 | 
| [05:59] | But I believe Roman may be in danger. | 但我觉得罗曼似乎有危险 | 
| [06:02] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [06:04] | It’s my fault, really. | 这件事怪我 | 
| [06:05] | Your brother wanted to go away to school, | 你弟弟想去学校体验一下 | 
| [06:07] | and I… I indulged him. | 而我 没有阻止他 | 
| [06:10] | But now I’ve learned | 但现在我知道 | 
| [06:12] | that he’s gotten mixed up with Hope Mikaelson. | 他和霍普·迈克尔森搅在了一起 | 
| [06:15] | He’s quite fond of her. | 他很喜欢他 | 
| [06:17] | But the moment her father finds out | 但她父亲一旦发现 | 
| [06:19] | that she’s involved with a Sienna… | 她跟席耶娜家的人搞在一起… | 
| [06:22] | He’ll kill him. | 绝对会杀了他 | 
| [06:24] | Roman won’t stand a chance against him. | 而罗曼肯定打不过他 | 
| [06:29] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 | 
| [06:30] | The only one strong enough to stop Klaus Mikaelson, | 唯一有能力阻止克劳斯·迈克尔森 | 
| [06:34] | save your brother’s life… | 救你弟弟一命的人 | 
| [06:35] | Is me. | 是我 | 
| [06:42] | What do you mean, Hope’s missing? | 你说什么 霍普不见了 | 
| [06:44] | A few hours ago, she took off with a boy from school. | 几小时前 她跟学校里一个男生走了 | 
| [06:46] | – What? – We’re looking for them. | -什么 -我们在找他们 | 
| [06:48] | In fact, our entire Honors Tracking class is on it. | 其实 我们整个搜索队都在找他们 | 
| [06:50] | Who’s this boy? I’m gonna kill him. | 这男孩是谁 我要杀了他 | 
| [06:53] | We can’t pinpoint their location yet, | 我们还不能确定他们的位置 | 
| [06:56] | but they seem to be heading | 但他们似乎在前往 | 
| [06:56] | somewhere just outside of New Orleans. | 新奥尔良州外不远的地方 | 
| [06:59] | So she’s coming home. Why? | 她在往家走 为什么 | 
| [07:03] | You can ask her when we find her. | 等找到她你再问问吧 | 
| [07:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [07:25] | Well, your witch really goes for atmosphere. | 你的女巫可真讲究氛围 | 
| [07:28] | She’s not my witch. | 她不是我的女巫 | 
| [07:30] | She’s just a witch I know. | 只是我认识的一位女巫 | 
| [07:32] | Not your witch. Got it. | 不是你的女巫 好的 | 
| [07:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:38] | Look, Hope. | 听我说 霍普 | 
| [07:41] | You know I like you, right? | 你知道我喜欢你 对吧 | 
| [07:44] | Well, I didn’t think you drove me all this way | 我想你开车送我到这么远的地方 | 
| [07:46] | ’cause you hated me. | 不是因为恨我吧 | 
| [07:49] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [07:54] | …there’s gonna be some things I have to explain. | 有些事我必须得解释一下 | 
| [07:55] | Look, sorry, but the only thing worse than doing this | 抱歉 但是唯一会比做这件事更糟的 | 
| [07:59] | is waiting to do this. | 就是等着做这件事 | 
| [08:06] | Stop! | 别动 | 
| [08:10] | It’s spelled. | 这儿有咒语保护 | 
| [08:20] | You can go in. | 你可以进去了 | 
| [08:31] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [08:35] | Hope. Hope. | 霍普 霍普 | 
| [08:37] | What is this? | 这是怎么了 | 
| [08:40] | You. | 你 | 
| [08:47] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 | 
| [08:55] | My mother had no right to put this on you. | 我妈妈无权把这事强加于你 | 
| [08:59] | She’s just protecting her son. | 她只是在保护她儿子 | 
| [09:01] | Greta is complicated. | 格雷塔这个人很复杂 | 
| [09:04] | And obviously her views are pretty extreme. | 而且很明显她的想法也很极端 | 
| [09:07] | But, yes, she does love Roman. | 但是 没错 她确实爱罗曼 | 
| [09:11] | So do I. | 我也是 | 
| [09:12] | You never told me how it was Greta came to be your mom. | 你从来没跟我说过格雷塔是怎么成你妈妈的 | 
| [09:17] | All those years ago, after I was staked and stoned by my village, | 很久以前 就在村民们把我绑起来朝我扔石头之后 | 
| [09:22] | I was left for dead. | 我被扔在那里等死 | 
| [09:24] | I could feel my life slipping away | 当格雷塔找到我的时候 | 
| [09:26] | when Greta found me. | 我能够感受到我的生命在消逝 | 
| [09:28] | She saw something in me | 她在我身上看到一些东西 | 
| [09:30] | and turned me. | 然后转化了我 | 
| [09:33] | I call her Mother because… she gave me life. | 我叫她妈妈是因为 她给了我生命 | 
| [09:37] | I-I owe her everything. | 我欠她所有的一切 | 
| [09:39] | So my path is clear. | 所以我要做的事情很明确了 | 
| [09:46] | I don’t want you having anything to do | 我不想你再和你家人 | 
| [09:48] | with your family. | 扯上任何关系 | 
| [09:50] | This is my problem. | 这是我的问题 | 
| [09:51] | You are my family. | 你就是我的家人 | 
| [09:54] | Your joy is my joy. | 你的快乐就是我的快乐 | 
| [09:56] | Therefore, your problem is my problem. | 因此 你的问题就是我的问题 | 
| [09:59] | No, this is asking too much. | 不 这要求太多了 | 
| [10:00] | No, it’s not. | 不 不多 | 
| [10:02] | Your mother is right. | 你妈妈是对的 | 
| [10:04] | I am the only one with the power | 我是唯一一个有能力 | 
| [10:05] | to protect your brother from Klaus. | 能保护你弟弟不受克劳斯伤害的人 | 
| [10:07] | Now just let me go. | 现在就让我去吧 | 
| [10:10] | And after the sun sets | 日落之后 | 
| [10:11] | and it’s safe for you to travel, you come and join us. | 等到你可以安全行走 你过来加入我们 | 
| [10:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [10:39] | I’m surprised you still got time for coffee. | 没想到你还有时间来喝咖啡 | 
| [10:41] | I drove all night. | 我开了一整夜的车 | 
| [10:43] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [10:44] | Cut me some slack. | 就让我放松一下 | 
| [10:45] | I’m done cutting the Mikaelsons slack. | 我受够让迈克尔森家的人放松了 | 
| [10:47] | You want to ease up a little, Vin? | 你想稍微放松一下吗 文 | 
| [10:50] | Okay? I’m beat. | 好吗 我很累 | 
| [10:56] | 失踪 海莉·马歇尔-肯纳 | |
| [11:01] | Felt like someone should do this. | 感觉得有人做这个 | 
| [11:03] | Yeah. No, that’s, um… | 对 不 那是… | 
| [11:04] | That’s a good idea, Declan. | 是个好主意 德克兰 | 
| [11:08] | I just, I feel so helpless. | 我只是 我太无助了 | 
| [11:21] | They just texted. | 他们刚刚发短信了 | 
| [11:23] | My tracking class should be zeroing in on them. | 我的搜索队应该正在锁定他们 | 
| [11:25] | We should have a location nailed down any minute. | 我们随时就会获取一个位置 | 
| [11:27] | So what, we just wait here | 所以呢 我们就在这儿等着 | 
| [11:28] | and sip rancid diner coffee? | 然后喝这杯令人作呕的餐厅咖啡吗 | 
| [11:32] | Or you can think about what you’ll say when you see Hope. | 或者你可以思考一下见到霍普要说什么 | 
| [11:36] | Or more importantly, what you won’t say. | 或者更重要的是 你不要说什么 | 
| [11:38] | It’ll be tempting to lash out, | 虽然大发雷霆很容易 | 
| [11:40] | but you’ll regret it later. | 但是你之后会后悔的 | 
| [11:41] | You know, you have a lot to answer for, | 你知道你有很多问题要回答 | 
| [11:43] | and not just for losing my daughter. | 不仅仅是关于我女儿失踪的事 | 
| [11:44] | She’s not lost… | 她没有失踪 | 
| [11:45] | After all your haranguing. | 你长篇大论了这么多 | 
| [11:47] | “Be a better father, become more engaged”” | “做一个更好的父亲 多参与她的生活” | 
| [11:49] | I refute “Harangue.” | 我否认你说的”长篇大论” | 
| [11:50] | I am not a haranguer. | 我不是高谈阔论的人 | 
| [11:51] | I gave constructive advice. | 我提的都是建设性的建议 | 
| [11:53] | Which I heeded at my own peril. | 这些我都冒险听你的了 | 
| [11:55] | And Hope didn’t make it any easier. | 但是霍普并没有让这变得更容易 | 
| [11:57] | She’s not eight years old anymore. | 她不再是八岁小孩了 | 
| [12:00] | She doesn’t have to look up to you now | 她不必仅仅因为你是她爸爸 | 
| [12:01] | just because you’re her dad. | 就仰慕你 | 
| [12:02] | You have to earn it. | 你必须去赢得她的尊重 | 
| [12:04] | You know, the truth be told, | 实话实说 | 
| [12:05] | it’s been bloody awful. | 这真是太糟了 | 
| [12:07] | I mean, it was bad enough | 当我必须和她保持距离 | 
| [12:08] | when I had to keep my distance, but now, | 就已经够糟了 但是现在 | 
| [12:10] | the desire to keep her close, to-to protect her, | 渴望让她在我身边 保护她 | 
| [12:14] | the constant worry. | 还有时时刻刻的担心 | 
| [12:18] | I’ve never known such pain. | 我从来都没经历过这种痛苦 | 
| [12:21] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [12:24] | You just became a father. | 你只是变成了一位父亲 | 
| [12:28] | Just as she became a truant. | 就像她变成了一个逃学的孩子 | 
| [12:31] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:33] | Why would she do this? | 为什么她要这么做 | 
| [12:35] | It’s pretty basic. | 很简单 | 
| [12:38] | Some girls just like the bad boys. | 有些女孩就是喜欢坏男孩 | 
| [12:40] | The more sheltered they are, the more likely it is. | 她们越是备受呵护 就越有可能这样 | 
| [12:43] | You say that like it’s inevitable. | 你是说这无可避免 | 
| [12:44] | It’s not a rite of passage. | 那又不是进入青春期的必经仪式 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, for some girls it is. It was for me. | 对一些女孩来说是的 对我来说就是 | 
| [12:49] | If there was a bad boy within a five-mile radius, | 如果在半径五公里之内有个坏男孩 | 
| [12:51] | I would find him. | 我就会找到他 | 
| [12:52] | And some were even way too old for me. | 有些对我来说甚至太老了 | 
| [12:57] | Well. | 好吧 | 
| [12:58] | I’m sure some had very… | 我相信有些有着非常 | 
| [13:00] | pure intentions. | 纯粹的意图 | 
| [13:06] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [13:07] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [13:16] | My tracking class failed. | 我搜索队失败了 | 
| [13:18] | But we have our location. | 但是我们找到位置了 | 
| [13:19] | How? | 怎么找到的 | 
| [13:22] | Find My iPhone. | 查找我的iPhone | 
| [13:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [13:38] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [13:43] | He’s the one that led them to me in the church attic. | 他就是那个带他们来教堂阁楼找我的人 | 
| [13:50] | But how did you know where she was? | 但是你怎么知道她在那儿 | 
| [13:57] | You got inside my head. | 你第一次碰我的时候 | 
| [14:00] | The first day you touched me. | 进入我的大脑了 | 
| [14:02] | When you tucked my hair behind my ear. | 当你把我的头发拨到耳后的时候 | 
| [14:05] | You were really just trying to figure out | 你还真是非常努力的在寻找 | 
| [14:06] | where my mom was hidden. | 我妈妈被藏在哪儿了 | 
| [14:08] | Hope, look, I know this looks bad, okay? | 霍普 我知道这很糟糕 好吗 | 
| [14:09] | But if you just do the binding spell… | 但是如果你施了封印咒语 | 
| [14:11] | Binding spell? | 封印咒语 | 
| [14:12] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 | 
| [14:14] | Greta said that if I-I did the binding spell, | 格雷塔说了如果我施封印咒语 | 
| [14:16] | then they’d let you live. | 她们就会放了你 | 
| [14:19] | Greta said that? | 格雷塔那么说的 | 
| [14:21] | I-It’s just so Hope can’t make any more hybrids. | 只有这样霍普才不会造出更多的混血儿 | 
| [14:24] | Our movement is about getting the natural order back. | 我们的行动是为了恢复自然秩序 | 
| [14:26] | That’s all my mom wants. | 这就是我妈妈想要的 | 
| [14:27] | Wait. Greta’s your mom? | 等等 格雷塔是你妈妈 | 
| [14:32] | Untie me, now! | 把我解开 现在 | 
| [14:34] | I can’t. Okay? | 不能 好吗 | 
| [14:36] | Just do the binding spell, and you’ll be fine. | 就施一个封印咒 然后你就没事了 | 
| [14:38] | Nothing will be fine for you unless you untie me. | 你完了 除非你把我解开 | 
| [14:48] | Man, I’m so sorry you’re going through this, | 兄弟 我很抱歉你要经历这些 | 
| [14:50] | but she’s gonna turn up, before too long. | 但是她会出现的 过不了多久 | 
| [14:53] | Yeah, we… we miss her, too. | 我们…我们也很想念她 | 
| [14:58] | Do you? | 是吗 | 
| [14:59] | But do you, really? | 你是真的想她吗 | 
| [15:02] | Then why is it I’m the only one doing anything to find her? | 那为什么只有我一个人寻找她呢 | 
| [15:05] | Uh, we… we’re working with the police. | 我们…我们在与警方合作 | 
| [15:08] | But even the police make no sense. | 但即使有警察也毫无意义 | 
| [15:10] | Every time I call, they act like… | 每次我打电话过去 他们都表现的像是 | 
| [15:12] | they don’t know she’s missing, like it’s new information. | 他们不知道她失踪了 就像新消息一样 | 
| [15:15] | Something’s not right. | 这事不对劲儿 | 
| [15:18] | Everybody loves Hayley. | 大家都爱海莉 | 
| [15:20] | So why doesn’t anyone seem worried the way I am? | 为什么你们看起来都不担心呢 | 
| [15:22] | Why don’t you? | 为什么呢 | 
| [15:27] | What if she’s out there somewhere, | 万一她在外面遇到了事 | 
| [15:30] | and she needs our help? | 需要我们帮忙呢 | 
| [15:35] | Declan… | 德克兰 | 
| [15:37] | Hayley’s life | 海莉的生活 | 
| [15:39] | is more complicated than you realize. | 没有你想的那么简单 | 
| [15:42] | And, uh… | 而且 | 
| [15:44] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我觉得你该知道一件事 | 
| [15:47] | She’s not… | 她不是 | 
| [15:54] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛这样 | 
| [15:57] | You realize that your mother is insane. | 你知道你妈是个疯子 | 
| [16:00] | It’s not insane to defend yourself, okay? | 自我保护不叫疯 | 
| [16:03] | Werewolves kill to trigger their curse. | 狼人为触发他们的诅咒而杀戮 | 
| [16:05] | None of them are innocent. | 他们都不是无辜的 | 
| [16:06] | But at least they’re a naturally occurring species. | 但至少他们是自然产生的 | 
| [16:09] | Hybrids are a perversion. | 混血是反常的 | 
| [16:11] | Look at Klaus. | 看看克劳斯 | 
| [16:12] | And-and Henry was a hybrid | 还有亨利成为混血 | 
| [16:14] | for less than a day before he murdered someone. | 不到一天就杀了人 | 
| [16:16] | They’re just unnatural. | 混血不是天然的 | 
| [16:19] | Well, um, at least I know how you really feel. | 至少我知道你的真实想法了 | 
| [16:24] | Hybrids have a choice, too, Roman. | 混血也应该有选择权 罗曼 | 
| [16:28] | Uh, we all have free will. | 我们都有自由意志 | 
| [16:32] | Klaus did whatever he did not because he’s a hybrid, | 克劳斯做那些事不是因为他是混血 | 
| [16:35] | but because he’s Klaus. | 只是因为他是克劳斯 | 
| [16:37] | Henry is just a kid. | 亨利只是个孩子 | 
| [16:39] | Eventually, he’ll learn self-control. | 他总有一天能学会自我控制 | 
| [16:41] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [16:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:45] | Henry’s dead. | 亨利死了 | 
| [16:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [16:53] | They tore his heart out | 他们把他的心挖了 | 
| [16:54] | and strung him up outside Rousseau’s. | 然后把尸体吊在卢梭酒吧外 | 
| [16:57] | Who did? | 谁干的 | 
| [16:59] | No one knows. | 不知道 | 
| [17:01] | I bet Roman’s mother does. | 我想罗曼的妈知道吧 | 
| [17:06] | Think about it. | 你想想 | 
| [17:07] | If they did that to some backwoods bayou kid | 他们对河口的一个没有瓜葛的 | 
| [17:09] | that they barely even knew, | 孩子都能做出那种事 | 
| [17:10] | imagine what they’re gonna do to us. | 想想他们会怎么对我们 | 
| [17:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:15] | No. My mom just wants peace. | 不会的 我妈只是想要安宁 | 
| [17:18] | If you bind yourselves, you’ll be free. You… | 你们只要被封印 就能自由了 你们 | 
| [17:21] | You’ll see. | 你们会的 | 
| [17:22] | And if you believe that, then you really are a fool. | 你要是真的相信 那就太蠢了 | 
| [17:28] | Your mother doesn’t want to bind us, Roman. | 你妈妈不是想封印我们 罗曼 | 
| [17:36] | She wants to kill us. | 她要杀我们 | 
| [17:50] | We turn off in 4.1 miles. | 我们还有6.6公里转弯 | 
| [17:56] | Do you regret the time we’ve spent together? | 你后悔和我一起的时间吗 | 
| [17:59] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧 | 
| [18:00] | Do you? | 后悔吗 | 
| [18:04] | Okay, if it’ll take your mind off of wanting | 好吧 如果能让你少想一会 | 
| [18:06] | to murder an innocent teenage boy, then… | 谋杀无辜男孩的事 那 | 
| [18:11] | no, I don’t regret our time together. | 我不后悔和你一起的时间 | 
| [18:17] | Ugh, I just think when we met, I was… | 我只是觉得我们认识的时候 我还 | 
| [18:20] | I was so young. | 我还很年轻 | 
| [18:22] | And when I think about it, I was someone else back then. | 现在回想起来 我完全是另一个人 | 
| [18:28] | And so were you. | 你也是 | 
| [18:30] | I don’t think I’ve changed that much. | 我不觉得我变了很多 | 
| [18:33] | I do. | 我有觉得 | 
| [18:35] | The man I met back then | 那时候遇到的你 | 
| [18:37] | terrified me. | 吓死我了 | 
| [18:40] | I was intrigued, | 虽然吸引着我 | 
| [18:42] | but I never felt safe. | 但从不让我感到安全 | 
| [18:45] | Or relaxed. | 或是放松 | 
| [18:46] | Or myself, really. | 我甚至感觉我不像自己 | 
| [18:50] | And now look at us. | 看看我们现在 | 
| [18:52] | So you don’t regret meeting me? | 所以你不后悔遇到我吗 | 
| [18:59] | No. | 不后悔 | 
| [19:01] | But… | 但是 | 
| [19:03] | I do think that I represented something for you back then. | 我确实觉得我代表了你从前的一些东西 | 
| [19:08] | Like, something… innocent, | 例如 纯真的 | 
| [19:12] | that reminded you of a part of yourself that you lost | 能让你想起你失去的一部分的 | 
| [19:15] | and wished that you could get back. | 你想重新获得的一些东西 | 
| [19:18] | If we’d never met until now, | 如果我们从未遇到 | 
| [19:22] | I wonder if you’d even notice me. | 你可能都注意不到我 | 
| [19:25] | It would be impossible not to notice you, Caroline. | 怎么可能注意不到你 卡洛琳 | 
| [19:30] | Your essence would hover around me… | 你的气息会萦绕着我 | 
| [19:33] | harangue me until I did. | 说教着我让我注意你 | 
| [19:43] | This is Greta. I’m unavailable. | 这里是格雷塔 暂时无法接听 | 
| [19:45] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [19:46] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 | 
| [19:48] | Maybe Greta didn’t recognize the number as your burner phone. | 可能格雷塔没存你的一次性电话号码吧 | 
| [19:50] | You do the math, Roman. | 你自己想 罗曼 | 
| [19:52] | Why else would she send you to the middle of nowhere? | 她为什么让你们到这荒郊野岭 | 
| [19:54] | If she really wanted Hope just to do the binding spell, | 如果她真心想让霍普被封印 | 
| [19:56] | she would have kept you in Mystic Falls, | 她会让你们留在神秘瀑布 | 
| [19:58] | or-or sent you to New Orleans. | 或是让你们去新奥尔良 | 
| [20:00] | I trust her, okay? | 我信任她 | 
| [20:01] | Yeah, that’s what she’s counting on. | 这就是她利用的 | 
| [20:03] | She’s not how you think! | 她不是你想的那样 | 
| [20:06] | When I was a kid, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 | 
| [20:07] | werewolves literally tore my family apart. | 狼人拆散了我的家庭 | 
| [20:11] | And they left me for dead. | 让我等待死亡 | 
| [20:12] | Greta saved me. | 格雷塔救了我 | 
| [20:14] | She treated me like a son. | 她像对儿子一样对待我 | 
| [20:16] | She gave me a new family. | 她给了我新的家庭 | 
| [20:19] | Until your father showed up and killed mine. | 直到你的父亲来杀了我父亲 | 
| [20:23] | Because of him, I spent 50 years desiccated in a cave. | 因为他 我在洞穴中枯竭了五十年 | 
| [20:27] | But the whole time, Greta never stopped looking for me. | 但格雷塔一直在找我 | 
| [20:30] | She never gave up. | 她从未放弃我 | 
| [20:32] | She’s a good mother. | 她是个好母亲 | 
| [20:34] | No, Roman. | 不 罗曼 | 
| [20:37] | She’s not a mother. | 她不是个母亲 | 
| [20:39] | She expects things from you that no mother ever should. | 没有哪个妈会让你做这种事 | 
| [20:43] | A mother who really loved her son | 一个真心爱儿子的母亲 | 
| [20:45] | wouldn’t use him as a soldier. | 不会把他当做棋子 | 
| [20:49] | Don’t you see? She… | 你不觉得吗 她 | 
| [20:51] | has trained you to become a terrorist. | 把你训练成了恐怖分子 | 
| [20:53] | Just shut up, okay?! | 别说了好吗 | 
| [20:55] | She just wants us to live separately, in-in peace. | 她只是想让我们分开安宁地生活 | 
| [20:58] | Until everyone she doesn’t consider “Pure” Is annihilated. | 那是所有她认为不干净的都灭绝以后 | 
| [21:03] | She wants us dead. | 她要致我们于死地 | 
| [21:04] | – You know I’m right. – She would never do that. | -你知道我是对的 -她不会那样的 | 
| [21:06] | And you’re so sure. | 你这么确定 | 
| [21:07] | You’re so sure that you’re willing | 确定到拿我们的 | 
| [21:09] | to risk our lives on it, to risk Hope’s. | 性命冒险 拿霍普的性命冒险 | 
| [21:16] | You have to let us go. | 你必须放我们走 | 
| [21:24] | I got to make a phone call, okay? | 我要打个电话 | 
| [21:31] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [21:31] | What were you thinking back there? | 你刚才怎么想的 | 
| [21:33] | Coming from the guy who just torched the kitchen. | 你刚点了厨房还问我 | 
| [21:35] | Freya, we have enough problems as it is | 弗雷娅 我们的问题已经够多了 | 
| [21:36] | without trying to bring humans into this thing, okay? | 不能再把人类牵扯进来 | 
| [21:38] | Declan has a right to know what happened to his girlfriend. | 德克兰有权知道他女友怎么了 | 
| [21:41] | There’s no right to know when it involves informing him | 他没权知道 我们不能告诉他 | 
| [21:44] | about a supernatural community that he had no idea existed. | 有一个他从未意识到的超自然社群 | 
| [21:47] | You want to tell this dude that his girlfriend’s being used | 你要告诉这老兄他女朋友 | 
| [21:49] | as a pawn in a violent, supernatural tug-of-war? | 被当做两边超自然力量斡旋的人质吗 | 
| [21:54] | Now, you think that’s really gonna | 你认为他知道以后 | 
| [21:55] | make him sleep better at night? | 能睡的更香一点吗 | 
| [21:56] | I don’t know. I don’t know, but did you see the guy? | 我不知道 我不知道 但你看见他了 | 
| [21:58] | Sometimes not knowing is worse. | 有时候不知道更难受 | 
| [22:01] | I just… wish we could compel him to calm down or something. | 我希望能强迫他平静下来之类的 | 
| [22:05] | You want to find a vampire to steal away his free will, too? | 你还想找个吸血鬼来拿走他的自由意志吗 | 
| [22:09] | No. | 不是 | 
| [22:10] | There’s far too much puppet-mastering with compulsion | 这城市里已经有够多的 | 
| [22:12] | in this city as it is. | 玩偶控制了 | 
| [22:14] | Right now, Declan is living his life | 现在德克兰 | 
| [22:16] | as a human being whose girlfriend | 过着人类的生活 | 
| [22:17] | just walked out of the picture. | 只是女友不见了 | 
| [22:18] | Right? It hurts, but it happens every single day. | 是吧 那样很伤心 但是每天都会发生 | 
| [22:22] | He’ll get over it. | 他会没事的 | 
| [22:25] | Why is Declan not knowing so important to you? | 为什么让德克兰毫不知情对你这么重要 | 
| [22:32] | Let’s find Hayley. | 我们去找海莉吧 | 
| [22:40] | Keep trying. You can do it. | 继续试试 你可以做到的 | 
| [22:42] | God, this is impossible! | 老天爷 这根本不可能 | 
| [22:46] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry for all of this. | 对不起 对这一切我很抱歉 | 
| [22:48] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [22:50] | Hope, this… this is all Greta. | 霍普 这都是格雷塔计划好的 | 
| [22:52] | I just, I thought that I was actually gonna fix it | 我原以为通过封印咒语 | 
| [22:55] | by doing the binding spell. | 我会把问题都解决好 | 
| [22:57] | You weren’t really gonna do it, were you? | 你不会那么做的 对吧 | 
| [22:58] | No, I was. | 不 我打算做的 | 
| [23:00] | But Dad stopped me at the last minute. | 但是爸爸最最后关头阻止了我 | 
| [23:04] | You dad does have timing. | 你爸爸真的很及时 | 
| [23:09] | Hope, promise me that you won’t try again, | 霍普 答应我 你不会再尝试了 | 
| [23:12] | that you won’t ever deny any part of yourself. | 你不会否认你自己的任何一部分 | 
| [23:16] | Promise me. | 答应我 | 
| [23:19] | Aunt Freya said that you didn’t want me | 弗雷娅姨妈说你不想让我 | 
| [23:20] | to trigger my werewolf side. | 激发我狼人的属性 | 
| [23:24] | It’s… complicated. | 这 一言难尽 | 
| [23:28] | And having all 206 bones crack in your body sucks, | 而且你身体里的206根骨头裂开很难受的 | 
| [23:31] | it really does. | 真的很难受 | 
| [23:33] | But when you’re running | 但当你穿过丛林 | 
| [23:35] | through the woods, under a full moon, | 在满月下奔跑的时候 | 
| [23:37] | with no thought of pain or… or trouble, | 将疼痛或者烦恼抛之脑后 | 
| [23:41] | just freedom… | 只有自由 | 
| [23:43] | there is no greater feeling in the world. | 这世上没有比那更好的感觉了 | 
| [23:52] | I am so stupid. | 我太笨了 | 
| [23:54] | I… I actually thought that he liked me. | 我真的以为他喜欢我 | 
| [23:59] | Hope, if… | 霍普 如果 | 
| [24:01] | if we all judged ourselves | 如果我们都通过在生活中 | 
| [24:03] | by the mistakes we’ve made with the men in our lives, | 与那些男人犯下的错来评判自己 | 
| [24:05] | we would never, ever get any peace. | 我们绝对不会得到任何的安宁 | 
| [24:12] | Nowhere to go but up, I guess. | 我想 只能迎难而上了 | 
| [24:17] | I just, I hate that I can’t get us out of here. | 我恨自己不能让我们两个逃离出去 | 
| [24:20] | I’m sure Aunt Freya is looking for all three of us by… | 我相信弗雷娅姨妈肯定在找我们三个 | 
| [24:23] | I cloaked Roman and me, | 我把罗曼和我隐藏了 | 
| [24:24] | so there’s no way for her to find us. | 所以她根本不可能找到我们 | 
| [24:26] | And I can’t do magic with these stupid chains on. | 而且我被手链束缚着根本不能施魔法 | 
| [24:32] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [24:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:37] | It’s a really bad idea, | 这个主意很不好 | 
| [24:39] | but… | 但是 | 
| [24:43] | There may be a way to call for help. | 有可能去寻找帮助 | 
| [24:50] | Freya’s just wrong on this, though. | 弗雷娅在这件事上是错的 | 
| [24:52] | She’s just dead wrong on this, | 她大错特错了 | 
| [24:54] | because telling Declan everything | 因为告诉德克兰一切 | 
| [24:55] | is only gonna make that guy feel even more helpless, | 只会让那个家伙感觉更绝望 | 
| [24:57] | and he needs to focus on living a simple, human life. | 而他需要专注于过上普通的人类生活 | 
| [25:00] | Because you and I both know | 因为你我都知道 | 
| [25:03] | knowledge don’t come for cheap, not in this town. | 在这座城市里知识并不是廉价的 | 
| [25:05] | More you know, the heavier the burden. | 你知道的越多 负担就越大 | 
| [25:08] | We’re not talking about Declan, are we? | 我们别谈论德克兰了 好吗 | 
| [25:10] | Look, I know how this goes. | 听着 我知道结果会怎样 | 
| [25:12] | If my friend Cami had never heard of any of us, | 如果我朋友卡米没听说过我们 | 
| [25:15] | she would probably be alive right now | 她可能现在还活着 | 
| [25:16] | with a successful therapy practice. | 而且成功实践出了治疗方法 | 
| [25:18] | Hopefully with a better boyfriend than Klaus. | 还有希望有一个比克劳斯更好的男朋友 | 
| [25:21] | Definitely throwing back a few beers. | 肯定会再喝一些啤酒 | 
| [25:24] | Or she might not. | 或者她不会 | 
| [25:26] | In any case, she was free to choose her own path. | 不管怎样 她都有选择自己人生的自由 | 
| [25:32] | How do you do this? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [25:33] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我认真的 | 
| [25:34] | How do, how do you stay so calm? | 那你 那你怎么还这么冷静 | 
| [25:40] | By embracing my complexity. | 接受自己的复杂性 | 
| [25:43] | By not just living in one part of myself. | 不仅仅是活出一面 | 
| [25:47] | By being a witch | 同时是女巫 | 
| [25:50] | and a seer | 预言家 | 
| [25:52] | and a woman. | 以及一位女性 | 
| [25:54] | And no matter what is going on, | 而且不管发生什么 | 
| [25:56] | I don’t ignore my basic need for beauty… | 我不会忽视我对美的基本需求 | 
| [26:01] | and joy… | 以及快乐 | 
| [26:05] | …and love. | 还有爱 | 
| [26:08] | You can’t ignore part of yourself | 你不能忽视你自己的一部分 | 
| [26:10] | and be happy. | 还想着要快乐 | 
| [26:14] | When was the last time you were truly happy, Vincent? | 你上次真正快乐是什么时候 文森特 | 
| [26:19] | Probably before my wife died. | 可能是我妻子去世之前 | 
| [26:22] | And I just wish… | 而我只是希望 | 
| [26:23] | I could go back | 我可以回到 | 
| [26:25] | to before I knew about that pain, before her death. | 在我了解那种痛苦 在她去世之前 | 
| [26:29] | You know? I just wish I could go back to a time | 我只是希望我能回到那东西 | 
| [26:31] | when that didn’t haunt me. | 没有缠上我之前 | 
| [26:33] | Which would mean going back to a time | 也可以说是回到 | 
| [26:35] | before you loved her. | 你爱上她之前 | 
| [26:40] | I can’t speak for you, | 我没法为你说话 | 
| [26:43] | or for Declan, | 或者为德克兰 | 
| [26:44] | but I know I wouldn’t choose that for myself. | 但我知道我不会让自己那样 | 
| [26:52] | Roman. Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 罗曼 我的天 你还好吧 | 
| [26:55] | Yeah, I-I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [26:57] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:58] | Well, you’ve got Mom worried. | 你让妈妈很担心 | 
| [27:00] | She’s on a flight to come find you. | 她坐飞机去找你 | 
| [27:02] | She said that you’re… seeing Klaus Mikaelson’s daughter | 她说你在和克劳斯•迈克尔森的女儿约会 | 
| [27:05] | and that… you’re in danger. | 而且你陷入了危险 | 
| [27:08] | Well, that’s pretty strange, since she’s the one | 挺奇怪的 因为是她 | 
| [27:09] | who told me to follow her. I mean… | 叫我去跟踪她的 | 
| [27:11] | I’m with her and her mother now. | 我现在和她以及她的妈妈在一起 | 
| [27:14] | Her-her mother? | 她的妈妈 | 
| [27:15] | Yeah. Mom kind of kidnapped her. | 是的 妈妈绑架了她 | 
| [27:18] | And how long have you been following Klaus’s daughter? | 你跟踪克劳斯的女儿多久了 | 
| [27:22] | Ever since I started at that Salvatore School. | 自从我进塞尔瓦托精英学校开始 | 
| [27:24] | I mean, that’s why Mom sent me there. | 那也是她送我进去的原因 | 
| [27:27] | And she hasn’t told you what she wants? | 她没告诉你她想要什么 | 
| [27:29] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [27:30] | I mean, you know how she gets. | 你知道她会如何达到手段 | 
| [27:31] | You don’t think she wants to do anything crazy, do you? | 你不会觉得她会做出什么疯狂的事情吧 | 
| [27:34] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [27:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [27:38] | Well, they think she wants them dead. | 她们觉得她想让她们死 | 
| [27:41] | Listen. I’m gonna be on a plane soon. | 听着 我马上要去坐飞机了 | 
| [27:45] | Stall until I get there, okay? | 在我到之前拖住她们 | 
| [27:46] | Just… try to play along, try not to make Mom mad. | 试着自己解决 不要让妈妈抓狂 | 
| [27:51] | And please… | 而且求你 | 
| [27:53] | don’t do anything drastic. | 不要做任何极端的事 | 
| [28:15] | I don’t get it. They should be here. | 我不明白 他们应该就在这儿 | 
| [28:17] | Where the bloody hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 | 
| [28:26] | Man, they really don’t want to be found. | 老天 他们真的不想被找到 | 
| [28:40] | Why is he with her? | 他为什么和她在一起 | 
| [28:42] | Greta is Roman’s mother. | 格雷塔是罗曼的妈妈 | 
| [28:46] | This isn’t just two kids running away. | 这不仅仅是两个孩子逃学的事 | 
| [28:48] | My daughter’s in real trouble. | 我女儿真的陷入麻烦了 | 
| [29:00] | Who’d you call? | 你给谁打电话 | 
| [29:02] | My sister. | 我姐姐 | 
| [29:03] | Oh, there are more of you? Great. | 你们还有同伙 真棒 | 
| [29:05] | Listen, I don’t know what’s happening here. | 听着 我不知道这里发生了什么 | 
| [29:07] | Then let us go. | 那就放我们走 | 
| [29:10] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [29:17] | Then we’ll give Greta what she wants. | 那我们就让格雷塔如愿以偿 | 
| [29:24] | Call your witch. | 把你的女巫叫来 | 
| [29:26] | We’ll do the binding spell. | 我们施封印咒语 | 
| [29:37] | Nou charge le loup alpha. | [咒语] | 
| [29:41] | Nou charge le loup alpha… | [咒语] | 
| [29:44] | So you want to tell him now? | 所以你现在想要告诉他 | 
| [29:45] | After jumping down my throat earlier? | 在你之前让我闭嘴之后 | 
| [29:47] | Well, I still think not knowing might be easier. | 但我还是觉得不知情会好些 | 
| [29:49] | I mean, look at Elijah. | 看看以利亚 | 
| [29:50] | He seems happy, away from all the drama. | 他远离这一切麻烦 似乎很快乐 | 
| [29:52] | And honestly, i’m probably a little bit jealous | 而且说实话 我可能有点嫉妒 | 
| [29:54] | and overprotective of that kind of ignorant bliss. | 和过度保护那种无知的幸福 | 
| [29:58] | So what made you change your mind? | 那什么改变了你的想法 | 
| [30:01] | I was talking to Ivy, and she… | 我和艾薇聊了下 而她 | 
| [30:04] | Oh, you listen to Ivy. | 你听了艾薇的话 | 
| [30:05] | – Oh, stop it. – Oh, stop what? | -别说了 -别说什么 | 
| [30:07] | No, pray tell, | 不 请告诉我 | 
| [30:08] | what did the sweet, beautiful Ivy have to say? | 甜美艾薇会说什么呢 | 
| [30:13] | All right, so basically, she helped me see | 好吧 简单来说 她帮助我认识到 | 
| [30:15] | that, um, Hayley is a very important part of Declan’s life. | 海莉对德克兰来说很重要 | 
| [30:19] | And it was unfair of me to try to keep him in the dark. | 我这样瞒着他对他来说不公平 | 
| [30:23] | Even though I was just trying to protect him. | 就算是我只是想保护他 | 
| [30:27] | Yeah, and I was trying to protect him | 是啊 我也是保护他 | 
| [30:29] | from getting stuck in his grief. | 不要陷入到悲痛之中 | 
| [30:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [30:37] | I… have been a straight-up mess | 自从和基琳分手后 | 
| [30:40] | since I broke up with Keelin. | 我完全是一团糟 | 
| [30:42] | All to handle another family crisis. | 都是在处理家族危机 | 
| [30:46] | Using up my mortal life to save immortal people. | 用我凡俗之身来拯救不死之人 | 
| [30:51] | While I try to shore up the city. | 我在尽力维护这座城市 | 
| [30:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 | 
| [30:56] | You know, you and I don’t have that time to waste. | 你知道 我俩不能再浪费时间了 | 
| [30:59] | No. | 不能 | 
| [31:01] | No, we do not. | 是啊 我们不能 | 
| [31:03] | When this is all over, | 等这一切都结束了 | 
| [31:05] | you need to ask out Ivy. | 你得约艾薇出来 | 
| [31:08] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [31:09] | Finally see that botanical garden. | 总算可以去看植物园了 | 
| [31:12] | I mean, I myself prefer a bar, but whatever works. | 我个人更喜欢酒吧 但适合你就好 | 
| [31:16] | Well… just make sure you call Keelin, all right? | 你也保证你会联系基琳 | 
| [31:21] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [31:23] | Anima marcam. | [咒语] | 
| [31:25] | Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [31:29] | Anima marcam. | [咒语] | 
| [31:31] | Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [31:35] | Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [31:41] | It’s a… piece of cake. | 很轻松 | 
| [31:45] | Liar. | 撒谎 | 
| [31:47] | Anima marcam. | [咒语] | 
| [31:49] | Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [31:52] | Anima marcam. | [咒语] | 
| [31:54] | Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [31:56] | Look away, Hope. | 转过去 霍普 | 
| [31:57] | Hope, | 霍普 | 
| [31:58] | look away. | 转过去 | 
| [32:01] | Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [32:06] | Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca. | [咒语] | 
| [32:15] | Is that what I hope it is? | 这个情况是我希望的吗 | 
| [32:17] | Hayley’s beacon. | 海莉的信标 | 
| [32:21] | Something’s changed. | 情况有变化 | 
| [32:27] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 | 
| [32:37] | How do we know if it worked? | 我们怎样才知道成功了 | 
| [32:51] | See? Nothing but a vampire now. | 看到了吗 绝对是吸血鬼了 | 
| [33:01] | Hey, stop! | 停下 | 
| [33:06] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 | 
| [33:13] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [33:18] | You can’t. | 你走不了 | 
| [33:20] | No. | 不行 | 
| [33:24] | But you can. | 但是你可以走 | 
| [33:34] | What you say, Declan? | 你怎么样了 德克兰 | 
| [33:37] | Glad I tracked you down, man. | 很高兴我能找到你 伙计 | 
| [33:40] | Listen, uh… | 听我说 | 
| [33:42] | I know things have been strange since Hayley left. | 我知道自从海莉走了一切都变得很奇怪 | 
| [33:45] | – You and Freya cut out pretty quick today. – Yeah. | -你和弗雷娅今天很快就走了 -是的 | 
| [33:47] | Well, we disagreed about something. | 我们那会有点分歧 | 
| [33:49] | We don’t anymore, uh, which is why I wanted to talk to you. | 但又谈好了 所以我就来找你了 | 
| [33:53] | Sure. Uh, I was just visiting my cousin’s grave. | 好的 我只是来给表姐扫墓 | 
| [33:58] | I promised my mother I would, | 我答应过我妈会来 | 
| [34:00] | and I’m flying home tomorrow for her birthday, | 我明天要飞回家给她过生日 | 
| [34:01] | and I know she’ll ask if I did. | 我知道她肯定会问我去没去 | 
| [34:03] | I didn’t even know you had relatives here. | 我都不知道你在这里还有亲戚 | 
| [34:04] | Well, I haven’t seen her in years. | 我有好多年没见过她了 | 
| [34:09] | She worked at Rousseau’s. | 她之前在卢梭餐吧工作 | 
| [34:17] | Maybe even poured you a pint back in the day. | 之前都可能还给你倒过酒 | 
| [34:23] | So, what’d you want to talk to me about? | 对了 你想跟我说什么来着 | 
| [34:26] | No, I’m sorry, man. | 没什么 我很抱歉 伙计 | 
| [34:27] | Um, you do your thing, | 你忙你的吧 | 
| [34:29] | and I’m gonna catch up with you later, okay? | 我晚点来找你 可以吗 | 
| [34:36] | I’m not going without you. | 你不走我是不会走的 | 
| [34:37] | I cloaked you as a hybrid. | 我隐藏你的时候你是混血 | 
| [34:39] | The second you finished that spell, | 你的那个咒语结束的时候 | 
| [34:40] | Freya’s beacon started flipping out. | 弗雷娅的信标就会跳出来 | 
| [34:41] | They know where to find us now. | 他们就知道去哪里找我们 | 
| [34:43] | And I will be fine, Hope. | 我没事的 霍普 | 
| [34:45] | But it all makes sense now. | 但是现在就说得通了 | 
| [34:47] | They could have killed me at any time, and they didn’t. | 他们任何时候都可以杀掉我 但是他们没有 | 
| [34:50] | It’s you that they want. | 他们要抓的是你 | 
| [34:52] | – No, I can take care of myself. – No. | -没关系 我能照顾自己 -不是 | 
| [34:54] | It’s not your strength that they’re afraid of. | 他们怕的不是你的能力 | 
| [34:57] | You are a Mikaelson witch with a werewolf mother | 你是迈克尔森女巫 母亲又是狼人 | 
| [35:01] | and an Original father. | 父亲是吸血鬼始祖 | 
| [35:03] | You are the one that could finally unite all the factions. | 你有能力最终统一所有族群 | 
| [35:08] | And that goes against everything that they believe in. | 这与他们的信仰背道而驰 | 
| [35:12] | They thrive on hatred, and you… | 他们繁荣于仇恨 但你 | 
| [35:17] | …you, my sweet girl, | 你 我的好孩子 | 
| [35:19] | are their worst fear. | 是他们最大的恐惧 | 
| [35:24] | Which means you have to go. | 也就是说你得走 | 
| [35:28] | Yes, you have to go. | 是的 你得走 | 
| [35:30] | You have to leave now. | 你现在就得走 | 
| [35:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [35:36] | Now. Go. | 现在就走 | 
| [35:47] | If you lay one finger on my daughter… | 你要是敢动我女儿一下 | 
| [35:51] | I’d say you’re not in a terribly good position to make threats. | 我要说你现在威胁我的时机非常好 | 
| [35:56] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [35:58] | Roman. | 罗曼 | 
| [35:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:00] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 | 
| [36:03] | Hayley did the binding spell, and Hope’s going to. | 海莉的封印完成了 霍普也会的 | 
| [36:07] | And then we can let them go. | 然后我们就能让他们走了 | 
| [36:10] | Oh, darling, if only we could. | 宝贝 要是我们能就好了 | 
| [36:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [36:47] | Protecting my family. | 保护我的家人 | 
| [36:52] | They’re your family? | 他们是你的家人吗 | 
| [36:55] | Hope is in there! | 霍普在里面 | 
| [36:57] | It’s not my problem. | 跟我没关系 | 
| [36:58] | Well, what about Hayley? | 那海莉呢 | 
| [37:00] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 | 
| [37:01] | The woman I love has a brother in there, | 我心爱的女人的弟弟在里面 | 
| [37:03] | and you’re not going in. | 你别想进去 | 
| [37:04] | Well, it shows how little | 好吧 看来你 | 
| [37:05] | you actually remember your old life, | 完全不记得你的过去了 | 
| [37:07] | because if you did, you’d know there’s no way you can stop me. | 因为要是你记得 你会知道你是拦不住我的 | 
| [37:16] | But you said if they just bound their werewolf side. | 但是你说只要封印了他们的狼人部分 | 
| [37:18] | Klaus Mikaelson was bound, but found a way to break it. | 克劳斯·迈克尔森被封印过 但他打破了封印 | 
| [37:21] | There are always loopholes. | 漏洞总是有的 | 
| [37:23] | And we cannot afford any more hybrids. | 我们不能再有混血了 | 
| [37:29] | What the hell did you do to her? | 你到底对她做了什么 | 
| [37:31] | Hope? | 霍普 | 
| [37:35] | Hope? | 霍普 | 
| [37:37] | It’s easier for her this way. | 这样对她来说更简单 | 
| [37:39] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不明白这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [37:42] | If we want peace, | 如果我们要和平 | 
| [37:44] | we cannot allow an apex predator to exist. | 我们就不能允许顶级掠食者存在 | 
| [38:07] | You know in your heart this is the right thing to do. | 你心里知道这样做是对的 | 
| [38:17] | Show me you believe. | 告诉我你是这样想的 | 
| [38:28] | Roman, you don’t have to do this. | 罗曼 你不用这样 | 
| [38:29] | She’s not a werewolf or a hybrid, she’s your friend, | 她不是狼人也不是混血 她是你的朋友 | 
| [38:33] | and you care about her. | 你在乎她 | 
| [38:35] | I know you do. | 我知道你在乎她 | 
| [38:42] | Please, Mom, please, don’t make me do this. | 妈 求你不要让我这样做 | 
| [38:45] | – Please, don’t… – Give that to me! | -求你了 -让我来 | 
| [38:48] | Mother, no! | 妈 不要 | 
| [39:14] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [39:26] | Roman. | 罗曼 | 
| [39:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [40:48] | No! | 不要啊 |