时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When the spell is over, | 咒语一旦结束 |
[00:03] | you got to get away from each other, | 你们就要远离彼此 |
[00:04] | and you have to stay away from Hope. | 你们必须远离霍普 |
[00:05] | So the evil is separated for all time. | 髅祸才会完全分离 |
[00:07] | A powerful seer prophesied destruction. | 一位强大的预言家预言了毁灭 |
[00:09] | “And thou shall know the signs | “予汝征兆 |
[00:10] | of blood from water, vipers from the rivers.” | 水中赤血 河中蛇蝎” |
[00:13] | “Fire across the water, | “水火交融 |
[00:14] | Monsoons from the sea.” | 风雨来袭” |
[00:15] | The death of all Firstborns.” | 所有的初代儿都会死掉 |
[00:17] | – Freya, me. – Hope. | -弗雷娅 我 -霍普 |
[00:18] | This is the last time we can do this. | 这是最后一次我们能这样做了 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna fix this for us. | 我要为我们解决这个问题 |
[00:22] | We have to save always and forever. | 我们得维护 直到永远” |
[00:24] | – I’d really like your help. – Anything you need. | -我真的需要你帮我 -只要你需要的话 |
[00:26] | He let Hayley die! She thought Elijah | 他让海莉死了 她以为以利亚 |
[00:28] | was there for her, but he wasn’t. | 去那儿是为了救她 但他不是 |
[00:31] | This is revenge. | 你这是报复我 |
[00:32] | I’m taking great pleasure | 我很高兴得知 |
[00:33] | knowing she’ll suffer. | 她很痛苦 |
[00:34] | For a cure for Klaus’s bite, he wants to make a deal. | 为了拿到克劳斯咬伤的解药 他想做个交易 |
[00:36] | Are you ready? Open the red door. | 你准备好了吗 开门 |
[00:38] | Remember your family. | 记起你的家人 |
[00:39] | Remember Hayley! | 记起海莉 |
[00:41] | Why isn’t he waking up? | 为什么他还没醒过来 |
[00:42] | What the hell just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[00:43] | You better hope that he wakes up | 你最好祈祷他能及时醒过来 |
[00:44] | in time to get you this. | 及时给你这个 |
[00:47] | There’s no way out. | 出不去的 |
[00:48] | We’re trapped here. | 我们被困住了 |
[00:52] | In New Orleans, bodies cannot be buried. | 在新奥尔良 逝者不会被埋葬 |
[00:56] | Instead, in boxes above the ground, | 而是被收入匣中 置于地上 |
[00:58] | the dead cluster together. | 逝者被聚在一起 |
[01:01] | When a man passes on, | 有人去世的时候 |
[01:03] | his family tomb is cracked open. | 家族墓地会被打开 |
[01:06] | Old bones are shoved aside to make room for fresh remains. | 先人骨骸被推到一边 为新的遗骸让出位置 |
[01:11] | Bloodlines rot, entangled. | 血脉腐朽 纠缠交错 |
[01:16] | The houses are that way, too. | 房屋亦是如此 |
[01:19] | Layer upon layer of peeling paint, | 斑驳的油彩层层叠叠 |
[01:22] | hiding little tragedies. | 难掩惨剧 |
[01:25] | Scorch marks from the fires. | 墙壁残留着大火过后烧焦的痕迹 |
[01:27] | Waterlines on wallpaper. | 壁纸上有水的印迹 |
[01:36] | These are the tombs of the living, | 这些是未亡人的坟墓 |
[01:40] | where we rot alongside memories of our dead. | 在对逝者的记忆中 我们憔悴凋零 |
[01:44] | Crowded with people we have failed | 那些被我们辜负的人 以及 |
[01:46] | and those who have failed us, | 辜负过我们的人 无处不在 |
[01:49] | we are forced to struggle with those we love. | 我们只能与自己所珍爱的人奋力挣扎 |
[01:53] | Every last exit is sealed. | 每个出口都被封闭了 |
[01:56] | If you’re thinking about jumping, don’t. | 如果想跳下去的话 不用试了 |
[01:57] | I already tried it. | 我试过了 |
[01:58] | I landed in the world’s most pretentious wine cellar. | 然后掉到了世界上最浮夸的酒窖里 |
[02:00] | You sorted it by vintage. | 你是按酿造年份分类的 |
[02:04] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了 对吧 |
[02:07] | I thought Marcel was intent on retrieving your memories. | 我以为马塞尔真的很想恢复你的记忆 |
[02:09] | He was. He failed. | 他确实很想 但失败了 |
[02:11] | I still remember absolutely nothing, | 我依旧完全不记得任何事 |
[02:12] | and Antoinette is dying. | 但安托瓦妮特生命垂危 |
[02:14] | Is she? Right. Yes. I’d forgotten. | 是吗 对噢 我都忘了 |
[02:17] | What the hell are we doing here? What is this place? | 你到底在这里干什么 这是什么地方 |
[02:19] | This is dangerous, you and I here together. | 我俩在一起是很危险的 |
[02:21] | We’re not actually here together, are we? | 但是我们其实并不在一起 是吧 |
[02:23] | Not physically, at least. | 至少身体上不在一起 |
[02:26] | It’s called a Chambre de Chasse. | 这叫狩猎室 |
[02:27] | It’s a magical mental prison designed to resemble our home. | 是魔法精神监狱 故意将形式表现为我们的家 |
[02:30] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[02:32] | There’s always a way out– a game or a riddle. | 总是有出路的 是个游戏或谜语 |
[02:34] | How do we solve this riddle? | 我们怎么才能猜出这个谜语 |
[02:36] | We don’t do anything. | 我们什么都不做 |
[02:39] | We’re square, you and I. | 我们两清了 你和我 |
[02:41] | You got Hayley killed, | 你导致海莉死掉了 |
[02:43] | and Antoinette will die because of me. | 因为我 安托瓦妮特也会死掉 |
[02:47] | I would hate to upset that delicate balance. | 我不想打乱这种微妙的平衡 |
[02:50] | So I’m gonna find my way out, and you’re on your own. | 所以 我自己找出路 你自生自灭吧 |
[03:24] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[03:27] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[03:30] | Oh, Nik. | 尼克 |
[03:34] | Always so dramatic. | 总是那么夸张 |
[03:37] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[03:52] | Bloody hell. | 真是见鬼了 |
[03:55] | My least favorite recurring nightmare. | 我最不喜欢的噩梦又出现了 |
[03:58] | I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley, | 我在科西嘉岛 沉溺在对海莉的忧伤里 |
[04:01] | and I suddenly dropped. | 然后突然掉到这里 |
[04:06] | What I wouldn’t give to spend just a decade | 要是十年内我能不被拽到这鬼狩猎室的话 |
[04:09] | without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse. | 任何条件我都答应 |
[04:12] | Suppose you were in a board meeting. | 你当时在开董事会吧 |
[04:15] | I was waiting for my wife to come home from work. | 我在等我老婆下班回家 |
[04:17] | Once again, ripped from complete contentment for… this. | 你们再次剥夺了我的完美生活 |
[04:22] | Suppose I’ll ask the obvious: | 我觉得我又要明知故问了 |
[04:23] | piss off any witches lately? | 最近又得罪了哪个女巫吗 |
[04:25] | Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers | 其实 这次敌人是一群仇恨煽动分子 |
[04:29] | who see myself and my daughter as abominations | 他们认为我和我的女儿 |
[04:31] | to the vampire race. | 应该被吸血鬼憎恶 |
[04:32] | The bigoted undead. | 偏执的不死生物 |
[04:34] | That’s new. They must have a witch-for-hire. | 这倒是头一回 他们应该雇了个女巫 |
[04:37] | A witch that’s spent enough time here | 这个女巫很熟悉这里 |
[04:39] | to replicate every detail. | 能复制这里的每个细节 |
[04:41] | This is Elijah’s prized Cheval Blanc. | 这是以利亚珍爱的白马庄园 |
[04:44] | The culprit may be closer to home. | 这个人可能很熟悉我们家 |
[04:47] | A witch who knows the compound well | 一个对这里非常熟悉的女巫 |
[04:51] | and who doesn’t trust you to stay away from Elijah. | 也不相信你会远离以利亚 |
[04:54] | Someone who would risk | 这人会不顾一切风险 |
[04:56] | everything to save New Orleans from plagues. | 把新奥尔良从瘟疫中拯救出来 |
[05:00] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[05:02] | On the bright side, he’d never harm Hope. | 往好的方面想 他不会伤害霍普 |
[05:05] | You, on the other hand, I expect he’ll be shipping | 但另一方面 我觉得他会 |
[05:08] | your bodies to the four corners of the world. | 让你们四具躯体天各一方 |
[05:11] | All of our bodies? | 我们所有的躯体 |
[05:14] | He isn’t here, is he? | 他不在这里 对吧 |
[05:16] | He is. | 他在 |
[05:20] | I think I might have just found a way out of here. | 我觉得我刚刚找到出路了 |
[05:29] | This wasn’t here before. What is it? | 之前还没有这个 这是什么 |
[05:37] | It’s representational magic. | 这是具象魔法 |
[05:40] | I expect there are keys, one for each of us, | 我认为我们每个人有个钥匙 |
[05:42] | hidden somewhere meaningful. | 被藏在某个有意义的地方 |
[05:44] | Somewhere connected to who we are. | 这个地方与我们是谁息息相关 |
[05:46] | And for those of us who don’t remember who we are? | 要是那些不记得我们是谁的怎么办 |
[05:48] | I’ll give Antoinette your regards. | 我会替你问候安托瓦妮特的 |
[05:53] | Door won’t open unless all five locks are released. | 凑不齐五把钥匙门是打不开的 |
[05:57] | The only way out is together. | 只有合作才能出去 |
[06:00] | Elijah, | 以利亚 |
[06:02] | if we’re to get through this without bloodshed, | 如果我们想在不流血的情况下解决这个问题 |
[06:05] | I recommend that you go to the corner of the house | 我建议你去离尼克最远的 |
[06:07] | furthest from Nik. | 那个角落 |
[06:10] | Come on. Follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[06:18] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[06:19] | We need to turn this place upside down. | 我们得把这地方翻个底朝天 |
[06:21] | I only just promised my grieving daughter | 我才向我悲伤的女儿保证 |
[06:23] | I wouldn’t abandon her again. | 我再也不会抛弃她了 |
[06:26] | I can’t be stuck here. | 我不能困在这里 |
[06:32] | Ominous weather. | 不祥的天气 |
[06:33] | That’s an indication of what’s actually happening | 象征着新奥尔良正在发生的 |
[06:35] | in New Orleans. | 真实情况 |
[06:36] | Hope and Klaus are in the same city. | 霍普和克劳斯在同一个城市 |
[06:38] | The resulting consequence is leaking into this reality. | 带来的后果正在渗入现实 |
[06:43] | Here, this might jog your memory. | 这个可能会唤起你的记忆 |
[06:45] | This is all the junk | 这些垃圾 |
[06:47] | you deemed as worthy of preserving. | 你认为值得保留 |
[06:52] | Ring any bells? | 想起了什么吗 |
[06:55] | You know, Klaus came to visit me at my bar in France. | 克劳斯去我法国的酒吧看过我 |
[06:58] | Rebekah, too. You didn’t. | 丽贝卡也去过 你没有 |
[07:01] | You and I have never really had much in common | 我俩从来都没真正有过什么交集 |
[07:03] | besides our dashing good looks. | 除了都长的好看以外 |
[07:05] | And you and Freya more or less murdered my wife, so… | 你和弗雷娅都或多或少谋杀了我妻子 所以 |
[07:12] | I’m… | 我 |
[07:15] | The journals. | 日记 |
[07:16] | They may contain information about what represents you, | 里面可能有代表你的信息 |
[07:20] | somewhere amongst the martyrdom and self-righteousness. | 就在受难和自以为之间 |
[07:26] | Wait. | 等下 |
[07:30] | Did I ever apologize to you for what I did? | 我为我的所作所为向你道过歉吗 |
[07:34] | In your peculiar way, I suppose. | 用你的独特方式 应该有吧 |
[07:39] | Look, what matters is that I got her back. | 重要的是 我把她找回来了 |
[07:44] | Not everybody is so lucky. | 不是每个人都这么幸运的 |
[08:02] | This is your family’s house? | 这是你的家吗 |
[08:09] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生过什么 |
[08:10] | A battle, obviously. They lost, I won. | 战斗 很显然 他们输了 我赢了 |
[08:12] | The world is right again. | 世界又重回到了正轨 |
[08:14] | Why don’t you find a bedroom. | 你去挑个卧室吧 |
[08:15] | Preferably one that hasn’t been contaminated | 找一个没有被马塞尔的 |
[08:17] | by Marcel’s miscreant pests. | 恶棍玷污过的房间 |
[08:19] | I’m not staying here. | 我不要待在这里 |
[08:21] | This isn’t a home. | 这里不是家 |
[08:22] | This-this is a war zone. | 这是战场 |
[08:24] | You see that crest? | 你看到那个饰章了吗 |
[08:28] | My heir belongs here. | 我的后嗣属于这里 |
[08:29] | What you want is of no consequence. | 你想要什么 无足轻重 |
[08:32] | Klaus, I can be your hostage, | 克劳斯 我可以是你的人质 |
[08:34] | or we can try and be better than that. | 但我们也可以试着做的更好 |
[08:39] | For our child. | 为了我们的孩子 |
[08:41] | We can try and make her feel safe. | 我们可以试着让她觉得安全 |
[08:49] | I’ll have someone clean this up. | 我会让人把这里打扫干净 |
[08:51] | Why don’t you take Kol’s room. | 你就住科尔的房间吧 |
[08:55] | It has a fireplace. | 那个房间有壁炉 |
[08:58] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[09:01] | I want to believe that this baby means something to you. | 我希望这个孩子对你有意义 |
[09:06] | I want to believe in you. | 我希望我能相信你 |
[09:12] | Don’t let us down. | 不要让我们失望 |
[09:27] | Nik, it’s done. | 尼克 已经砸完了 |
[09:34] | I think we’ve established that there’s no key in the crest. | 我觉得我们确定钥匙不在饰章里了 |
[09:37] | The thing was a relic anyway. | 这个东西本来就残破不堪了 |
[09:43] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[09:44] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[09:46] | I got to go now. | 我现在得走了 |
[09:49] | What game is Vincent playing? | 文森特到底在玩什么把戏 |
[09:51] | Oh, this has nothing to do with Vincent. | 这跟文森特没关系 |
[09:53] | We got to get out of here. The city is about to wash away. | 我们得出去 这个城市就要被冲垮了 |
[09:55] | She’s out of her damn mind. | 她发疯了 |
[09:57] | Who, Marcel?! Who put you here?! | 谁 马塞尔 是谁把你放进来的 |
[09:59] | It was Hope. Hope is responsible for all of this. | 是霍普 这都是霍普搞出来的 |
[10:08] | Ivy was telling Vincent and me | 艾薇正在跟文森特和我讲 |
[10:10] | all about the latest prophecy when a hurricane showed up | 那个最新的预言 那时不知道从哪个海岸 |
[10:12] | off the coast out of nowhere. | 来了飓风 |
[10:14] | A monsoon from the water is the final curse before | 风雨来袭是初代儿死亡前的 |
[10:17] | the Firstborns die. | 最后诅咒 |
[10:29] | I went to go find you guys. | 我去找你们 |
[10:31] | Hope was at St. Anne’s. | 霍普在圣安妮教堂 |
[10:33] | She had Klaus and Elijah’s bodies laid out on the floor. | 她把克劳斯和以利亚的身体平放在地上 |
[10:36] | She’s gathering up all of you to take back the power | 她把你们聚起来 要拿回你们各自体内 |
[10:38] | that’s been split up inside of you. | 分离出去的力量 |
[10:39] | She can’t do that. | 她不能那样做 |
[10:41] | It’ll destroy her. That was the whole point. | 那样会毁了她 那正是问题所在 |
[10:43] | She threw me in here when I tried to stop her. | 我正想拦住她 结果被她扔到了这里 |
[10:45] | I can’t leave until you guys find your keys. | 你们找不到钥匙的话我也不能离开 |
[10:49] | Well, she can’t find my body. | 她找不到我的身体 |
[10:50] | It’s halfway across the world. | 我的在世界的另一端 |
[10:53] | She has help. | 有人帮她 |
[10:54] | I created hybrids with her blood; they’re sired to her. | 我用她的血制造了混血儿 他们都效忠与她 |
[10:56] | They’ll do anything she asks. | 他们会不惜一切的服从她 |
[10:59] | She’ll take the power back. | 她会拿回力量 |
[11:01] | She’ll end the curses, she’ll keep the firstborns safe, | 结束诅咒 保证初代儿的安全 |
[11:03] | and then my daughter as we know her | 然后我们熟悉的我的那个女儿 |
[11:05] | will be forever lost to darkness. | 会永远迷失在黑暗之中 |
[11:19] | What was my relationship like with your daughter? | 我和你女儿的关系又怎样呢 |
[11:24] | The irony of you expressing interest in family… | 你现在对家庭表示感兴趣真是讽刺 |
[11:26] | Listen, I got nothing to go on here. | 听着 我在这里毫无进展 |
[11:28] | You help me, we all get out of here. | 你帮我 我们就都能出去 |
[11:35] | The day she was born, you gave her this. | 她出生那天 你给了她这个 |
[11:43] | She needs a name, Hayley. | 她需要一个名字 海莉 |
[11:49] | Zoe? | 若伊 |
[11:52] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[11:54] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[11:56] | God, no. | 天啊 别 |
[12:02] | I never knew I could love something so much. | 我从来不知道我会这样爱着什么 |
[12:05] | It honestly feels… | 这种感觉确实很 |
[12:08] | awful. | 可怕 |
[12:11] | Like it might kill me. | 好像会杀死我 |
[12:14] | It nearly did. | 差点就杀了我 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry the beginning of her life was so violent. | 我很难过她一生下来就经历了暴力 |
[12:22] | It’s not your fault, Klaus. | 这不是你的错 克劳斯 |
[12:27] | I know that you fought for us. | 我知道你是在为她奋斗 |
[12:32] | You know, when Elijah thought you were dead, | 你也知道 当以利亚以为你死了的时候 |
[12:34] | he said we’d lost our family’s only hope. | 他说我们失去了家里唯一的希望 |
[12:39] | “Hope.” | 霍普 |
[12:46] | Hope Mikaelson. | 霍普·迈克尔森 |
[12:51] | Hope Andrea Mikaelson. | 霍普·安卓利亚·迈克尔森 |
[13:04] | You gave her her name. | 她的名字是你起的 |
[13:23] | You got something against literature? | 你对文学有意见吗 |
[13:26] | Well, these are the collective works of William Shakespeare. | 这些是威廉·莎士比亚的作品 |
[13:29] | Love, power, betrayal. | 爱情 权力 背叛 |
[13:31] | How to thrive in the Mikaelson clan 101. | 如何在在迈克尔森家族成长导论 |
[13:34] | Davina and I sent these to Hope on her ninth birthday. | 这是她九岁生日时候 达维娜和我寄给她的 |
[13:37] | How is Davina? | 达维娜怎么样了 |
[13:41] | You know, she doesn’t call much these days. | 她现在不怎么联系我 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s how normal families work. | 正常家庭都这样 |
[13:44] | You learn what you can, and then you grow up. | 你尽力学习 然后就长大了 |
[13:46] | Join a cult, start a rock band, find love, | 加入邪教 组建摇滚乐队 寻找爱情 |
[13:50] | make your own family. | 组建你自己的家 |
[13:51] | Hmm. Doesn’t that fly in the face of “Always and forever”? | 那也不是体现在”直到永远”上吗 |
[13:55] | You know, to think I spent a thousand years dying | 你知道 想想我可是有过一千年 |
[13:58] | to be a part of that vow. | 想要践行那个誓言 |
[14:00] | What changed? | 什么变了 |
[14:03] | I met a girl. | 我遇到了个女孩 |
[14:13] | Voilà. | 瞧 |
[14:16] | Four more keys to go. | 还剩四把钥匙 |
[14:19] | Why would your book of plays be in the music room? | 你的戏剧书为什么在音乐室 |
[14:23] | Kids are messy? | 孩子都不爱收拾吧 |
[14:24] | Yeah, but this room doesn’t even exist anymore. | 是 但这个房间根本就不存在了 |
[14:28] | There was a storm. | 有一次暴雨 |
[14:29] | Everything was damaged. That was at least a century ago. | 所有的东西都损坏了 至少是一百年前的事了 |
[14:33] | Hope’s never even seen this room. | 霍普根本没见过这个房间 |
[14:50] | It doesn’t feel real yet. | 感觉不真实 |
[14:55] | I guess I’ve always been jealous of her. | 我觉得我一直都很羡慕她 |
[14:59] | I was jealous when I saw her with Hope. | 羡慕她和霍普在一起 |
[15:00] | I was jealous when she got married. | 羡慕她结婚了 |
[15:04] | I guess I’m even jealous that she’s dead. | 甚至都羡慕她死了 |
[15:05] | Wow, that’s morbid. | 那不正常吧 |
[15:08] | Freya, I’m trying to sort out a puzzle. | 弗雷娅 我试着解开这个谜题 |
[15:11] | A Chambre de Chasse of this size would be constructed | 这个规模的狩猎屋应该是建立在 |
[15:13] | from the depth of memory, right? | 深度记忆上的 对吧 |
[15:18] | But there’s a room here | 但是这里有个房间 |
[15:19] | that hasn’t existed for a century. | 一百年前就不存在了 |
[15:21] | And Hope would’ve never seen it. | 霍普从来就没有见过 |
[15:22] | Oh, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[15:23] | Wiped out by a storm. | 被风暴摧毁了 |
[15:26] | The music room. | 音乐室 |
[15:28] | Oh, I brought you there | 我带你去过 |
[15:30] | during the 1914 Christmas party, | 那是在1914年的圣诞节宴会时 |
[15:33] | where we drank, Marcel played “Carol of the Bells,” | 我们在那里喝过酒 马塞尔弹了《圣诞钟声》 |
[15:36] | Niklaus stabbed me in the heart. | 尼克劳斯一刀捅在我心口 |
[15:39] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[15:40] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[15:42] | Freya, what have you done? | 弗雷娅 你做了些什么 |
[15:52] | Hope asked for my help. | 霍普让我帮她 |
[15:53] | So you decided to lend a hand in her destruction? | 所以你就帮助她带来毁灭 |
[15:56] | The plagues are nearing their end. | 瘟疫几乎快结束了 |
[15:57] | All it would take is one more meeting between you | 只需要你们再次聚在一起 |
[15:59] | to end it all; something needed to be done. | 就能结束一切 总得做点什么 |
[16:03] | I was leaving New Orleans when you struck me down. | 你打倒我的时候 我正要离开新奥尔良 |
[16:05] | Who’s to say you wouldn’t be weak again? | 谁能说你以后不会又变得软弱呢 |
[16:07] | Test the limits to lay your eyes on Hope, | 看到霍普就已经是在挑战极限了 |
[16:08] | as you did with Elijah? | 就像你对以利亚一样 |
[16:10] | Don’t put this on me! | 这不能怪我 |
[16:13] | I was trying to protect her. | 我是想保护她 |
[16:15] | Perhaps I was wrong to have faith in you. | 也许我就错在相信你 |
[16:16] | Maybe your obligations to family were | 也许你对家庭的义务 |
[16:18] | infringed upon by other plans. Keelin’s back, isn’t she? | 被其它计划破坏了 基琳回来了 是不是 |
[16:20] | Stop it, Klaus. | 不要说了 克劳斯 |
[16:24] | I have sacrificed everything for you, for Hope. | 我为你 为霍普 牺牲了一切 |
[16:31] | I understand that you were trying to protect her, | 我明白你是想要保护她 |
[16:34] | but that is not what she needs right now. | 但她现在需要的不是你的保护 |
[16:36] | I’m her father. | 我是她爸 |
[16:38] | I decide what she needs and what she doesn’t. | 我决定她需要什么 不需要什么 |
[16:40] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:42] | Because while you were gone, I was here, with Hayley. | 你不在的时候 是我在这里陪着海莉 |
[16:46] | Hope did everything we ever asked of her. | 霍普一直都很听我们的话 |
[16:48] | The one time she acted out, it was because she missed her dad. | 她唯一一次情绪爆发 是因为她想她爸了 |
[16:54] | You want to see what she does | 你想看到她一辈子都活在 |
[16:55] | with a lifetime of missing both her parents? | 没有父母陪伴的日子里吗 |
[17:00] | We have to let her make her own choices. | 我们得让她自己做决定 |
[17:03] | She’s a child. | 可她是个孩子 |
[17:05] | Her childhood ended three days ago, | 她的童年三天前就结束了 |
[17:07] | when she lost her mother. | 那时她失去了母亲 |
[17:11] | And as long as that magic is inside of you, Klaus, | 克劳斯 只要魔法还在你体内 |
[17:15] | she’s as good as orphaned. | 她就和孤儿一样 |
[17:18] | Look, we’ve all done dangerous things | 我们都为家人做过危险的事情 |
[17:20] | for family, and we’ve seen each other through it. | 我们也共同度过难关 |
[17:26] | Now it’s her turn. | 现在轮到她了 |
[17:28] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[17:30] | You have to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[17:33] | No. | 不 |
[17:48] | I was avoiding you. | 我在逃避你 |
[17:52] | Look, I got to ask. | 我得问你 |
[17:54] | How come your pain-in-the-ass brother Kol can be happy | 为什么你讨厌的弟弟科尔 |
[17:56] | with someone he loves, but you can’t? | 可以和他的爱人幸福的在一起 但你不能 |
[17:58] | Can this conversation please wait? | 改天再聊这个可以吗 |
[18:00] | Till when? | 改到什么时候 |
[18:02] | I mean, tomorrow you’ll be gone or the world will be on fire. | 明天你就走了 也许世界就变得水深火热 |
[18:05] | The world is on fire, Marcel. | 世界已经水深火热了 马塞尔 |
[18:08] | Right now, I just… | 现在 我 |
[18:10] | I need to find this key. | 我得去找钥匙 |
[18:15] | Uh, Hope’s a teenager with secrets. | 霍普是个有秘密的少女 |
[18:17] | She knows all the good hiding places. | 她很会藏东西 |
[18:21] | You remember when this room used to be yours? | 你还记得这个房间过去是你的吗 |
[18:24] | And I was a lovestruck idiot, writing you letters? | 我那时候是个被爱冲昏头脑的傻子 还给你写信 |
[18:28] | You hid them where Klaus wouldn’t find them, | 你把信藏在克劳斯找不到的地方 |
[18:30] | but I would. | 但我能找到 |
[18:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:44] | You know, I used to think I could choose when to love you. | 我过去认为我能选择什么时候去喜欢你 |
[18:47] | You’d leave, and then I’d fall back into the arms of this city. | 你走了 然后我又回归到这座城市中 |
[18:51] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[18:53] | But that’s not working anymore. | 但现在不管用了 |
[18:57] | I love you, Rebekah. | 我爱你 丽贝卡 |
[18:59] | I always have and I always will. | 我会爱你到永远 |
[19:03] | The least you could do is tell me why you left me | 至少你可以告诉我你为什么离开我 |
[19:04] | standing alone at city hall. | 让我孤独在伫在市政厅 |
[19:07] | Why would you want to be loved by me, Marcel? | 马塞尔 你为什么要我爱你 |
[19:09] | My family is cursed. | 我的家族已经被诅咒了 |
[19:11] | Oh, bull. Look, I’m not Hayley and I’m not Cami, all right? | 不用唬我 我不是海莉也不是卡米 好吗 |
[19:13] | I’m not gonna die on you. | 不会因为你死掉 |
[19:14] | I’m not worried I’m gonna kill you. | 我不是担心我会杀死你 |
[19:17] | There are far worse ways that I could destroy you. | 会有更可怕的方式 毁掉你 |
[19:20] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:23] | You’re doing a pretty good job of it right now. | 你现在的方式就很好了 |
[19:48] | 海莉·马歇尔 法属区 退回给寄件人 克劳斯·迈克尔森 巴塞罗那市 西班牙 | |
[19:55] | Who knew that an 11-year-old’s birthday party | 谁知道11岁生日派对 |
[19:56] | would be so exhausting? | 会这么累 |
[20:00] | Oh, she, uh, she really liked the bike you got her. | 她真的很喜欢你给她的自行车 |
[20:03] | Well, she doesn’t need to know where it’s from. | 她不需要知道是谁给的 |
[20:06] | Look, I can’t fix this | 如果我不知道你俩为什么不说话的话 |
[20:08] | if I don’t know why you two aren’t speaking. | 我也解决不了任何问题 |
[20:11] | Well, that’s actually why I’m calling. | 这就是我为什么会打电话给你 |
[20:14] | We no longer need to continue having these little chats. | 我们不需要再继续这类闲聊 |
[20:18] | You’ve done a fine job with her. | 你为她做的已经够好了 |
[20:19] | And I trust you’ll continue to do as such. | 我相信你会继续下去 |
[20:22] | Since when do Mikaelsons bail on each other? | 迈克尔森家的人什么时候会放弃彼此了 |
[20:24] | You’re not a Mikaelson. | 你不是迈克尔森家的 |
[20:28] | You’ve escaped us, Hayley. | 你已经逃离我们了 海莉 |
[20:29] | For God’s sake, take the win. | 见好就收 |
[20:31] | I’m not giving up on you, Klaus. | 我是不会放弃你的 克劳斯 |
[20:50] | Kol and I already searched this room, | 科尔和我已经搜过这个房间了 |
[20:51] | unless you’re just here for the trip down memory lane. | 除非你来这儿是为了寻找记忆通道的 |
[20:54] | There is no memory lane. | 没有什么记忆通道 |
[20:56] | That’s what I’m told. | 别人是这么告诉我的 |
[20:58] | Though I find it very hard to believe, | 即使我发现很难相信 |
[21:00] | considering Vincent finished the spell. | 因为文森特完成了咒语 |
[21:02] | Maybe Vincent should find himself a new hobby, | 或许文森特应该给自己找个新爱好 |
[21:03] | ’cause clearly this witchcraft thing isn’t working out for him. | 因为明显这种巫术的事情不太适合他 |
[21:06] | Either that, or whatever meddling you did | 不是如此 那就是你的干预 |
[21:08] | fried my brain. | 让我的脑子都炸了 |
[21:11] | You don’t remember teaching me | 你不记得在这间房子里 |
[21:11] | how to play the piano in this room? | 教我怎么弹钢琴了吗 |
[21:15] | Or welcoming me home | 或者是在后院 |
[21:16] | from the war, in the courtyard? | 欢迎我从战场归来 |
[21:20] | How about exiling me from the city that I built? | 那把我从我一手建立的城市驱逐出去呢 |
[21:23] | Or ripping my heart out, | 或者在把我扔下桥之前 |
[21:25] | before dropping my body off a bridge? | 撕裂我的心脏呢 |
[21:28] | No. Well, I guess if I were you, | 不记得 我猜如果我是你 |
[21:30] | I wouldn’t want to remember either. | 我也不想记得 |
[21:32] | What are you suggesting here, Marcellus? | 你到底想说什么 马塞勒斯 |
[21:37] | “Marcellus.” | “马塞勒斯” |
[21:41] | I guess something in your memory is working after all. | 我想你记忆中的某些东西终于起作用了 |
[21:53] | What are you burning? | 你在烧什么 |
[21:55] | Ancient history. | 陈年往事 |
[22:01] | You know, you’re all the same. | 知道吗 你们都一样 |
[22:03] | You setting fire to your guilt, | 你烧掉你的负罪感 |
[22:05] | Rebekah pretending she doesn’t love me, | 丽贝卡假装她不爱我 |
[22:07] | and Elijah… | 还有以利亚 |
[22:11] | …lying about his memories. | 撒谎了 关于他的记忆 |
[22:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:17] | He just called me “Marcellus.” | 他刚刚叫我”马塞勒斯” |
[22:21] | Things are creeping in, only nothing of substance, | 记忆在慢慢浮现 只是没什么实质的内容 |
[22:25] | nothing that hurts. | 都是些无关痛痒的 |
[22:27] | If Elijah doesn’t know who he is, it’s not because of magic. | 如果以利亚不知道他是谁 不是因为魔法 |
[22:30] | It’s because he doesn’t want to remember. | 是因为他不想记起来 |
[22:39] | Well, now he’s gonna have to, | 那现在如果他想救他女朋友的话 |
[22:42] | if he wants to save his girlfriend’s life. | 他就必须得记起来 |
[22:52] | All right, Hope, where did you put his key? | 好了 霍普 你把他的钥匙放哪儿了 |
[23:32] | You’ve been lying to us all day. | 你一直在骗我们 |
[23:34] | You remember everything. | 你什么都记得 |
[23:35] | I remember nothing. | 我什么都不记得 |
[23:39] | For all I know, I was born at a bus stop seven years ago. | 我只知道 我是七年前在一个公交车站出生的 |
[23:45] | Lie. | 谎言 |
[23:48] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[23:50] | I want out of here as bad as you. | 我跟你一样迫切的想要离开这里 |
[23:51] | – What’s going on? – Our brother has been deliberately | -怎么了 -我们的哥哥在刻意的压制 |
[23:54] | repressing his memories to keep us trapped here. | 他的记忆让我们都困在这儿 |
[23:56] | I am not your brother! | 我不是你哥哥 |
[24:00] | And I didn’t ask for any of this. | 我也不想这样 |
[24:01] | You most certainly did. | 你肯定想 |
[24:03] | It’s not like you held a family vote | 因为在你决定忘掉我们之前 |
[24:04] | before you decided to erase all of us. | 并没有进行家族投票 |
[24:06] | You ever consider the possibility | 你们有没有想过一种可能性 |
[24:07] | that perhaps you don’t even want me back? | 就是也许你们并不想让我回来 |
[24:09] | I mean, it seems to me that I make you all | 在我看来我让你们所有人都变得 |
[24:10] | incredibly miserable. | 非常痛苦 |
[24:12] | We all make each other miserable. | 我们都使彼此痛苦 |
[24:14] | But through it all, we are family, and we made a vow. | 但经过这一切 我们还是家人 而且我们发过誓 |
[24:17] | Always and forever. | 永生永世永不分离 |
[24:18] | I made another vow! | 我还发过另一个誓 |
[24:22] | And the woman that I pledged my life to | 而我承诺要托付终生的那个女人 |
[24:25] | is out there, and she is dying. | 在外面 而且奄奄一息 |
[24:27] | So, if you believe in any way that-that I am your family, | 所以 如果你们认为我是你们的家人 |
[24:31] | then I’m begging you– I’m begging you– help me. | 那我求求你们 求求你们 帮帮我 |
[24:35] | When Vincent and Marcel were recovering your memories, | 文森特和马塞尔恢复你记忆的时候 |
[24:37] | what did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[24:44] | A white corridor. | 一条白色的过道 |
[24:47] | A long white corridor with a red door. | 长长的白色过道尽头有一扇红色的门 |
[24:49] | That’s where you hide the things you don’t want to remember. | 就是那里 你封存那些不想记住的事情 |
[24:51] | You’ve been doing it for a thousand years. | 千年来你都是这么做的 |
[24:53] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[24:55] | I tried to open the door. | 我试过要打开那扇门 |
[24:58] | The handle was on fire. It was a searing heat. | 但是门把手着火了 烫的要命 |
[25:01] | I mean, I’ve been in broad daylight without my ring, | 我也有过在白天不戴日光戒指 |
[25:03] | and I’ve never, ever experienced any heat like it. | 但我从来都没有感受过那种温度 |
[25:07] | So you know how it feels | 所以你知道那种 |
[25:09] | to have your flesh melt from your bones, | 从骨头烧到血肉 |
[25:11] | have your insides turned to lava. | 内脏变成岩浆的感觉了吗 |
[25:13] | Because that pain is the last thing Hayley knew. | 因为那种痛是海莉生前最后的感觉 |
[25:18] | No swift and painless death for her. | 对她来说没有干脆无痛的死亡 |
[25:20] | Just raw fire! | 只有火 |
[25:23] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[25:25] | And that is what’s behind your door: | 那就是你门后的东西 |
[25:28] | the truth about what you did to the woman you love. | 你对你心爱的女人所做作为的真相 |
[25:31] | The woman I love is Antoinette. | 我爱的女人是安托瓦妮特 |
[25:34] | How can Antoinette possibly hold a candle to Hayley, | 你对安托瓦尼特的感情怎么能跟 |
[25:36] | to the way that you felt about her? | 你对海莉的感情相提并论 |
[25:38] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[25:39] | I mean, did I? Did I really? | 是吗 我真的爱她吗 |
[25:44] | Are you sure that my feelings weren’t simply | 你确定我对她的感情不是我荒唐之举的 |
[25:45] | the product of my ridiculous crusade to try and save you? | 产物 只为了试图拯救你 |
[25:50] | Any excuse whatsoever | 任何借口 |
[25:51] | just to maintain that pathetic entanglement… | 都只是为了维持永生永世永不分离的 |
[25:57] | of always and forever. | 可悲纠缠 |
[26:05] | The storm’s escalating. We’re running out of time. | 风暴越来越强了 我们快没时间了 |
[26:08] | We’re wasting it rehashing ten centuries | 我们一直在浪费时间重提十个世纪以来的 |
[26:10] | of separation anxiety; and none of this | 分离焦虑 而这一切都和 |
[26:13] | has anything to do with our vow. | 我们的誓言毫无关系 |
[26:15] | It has everything to do with our vow. | 这一切都和我们的誓言有关系 |
[26:17] | Why do you think we never tore Elijah and Hayley apart? | 你为什么觉得我们没有拆散过以利亚和海莉 |
[26:20] | You knew that Hayley would stay close because of Hope, | 你知道海莉会为了霍普待在你身边 |
[26:22] | and as long as Elijah was in love with Hayley, | 而且只要以利亚爱着海莉 |
[26:23] | he would never leave you, either. | 他也绝不会离开你 |
[26:25] | But he did leave! | 但是他的确离开了 |
[26:28] | Elijah was always there for me. | 以利亚一直都在我身边 |
[26:31] | Swooping in when my rage got the better of me, | 在我的暴怒吞噬掉我好的一面时飞奔过来 |
[26:33] | setting me on a path to redemption. | 带我回到救赎之路 |
[26:35] | For a thousand years, he made me need him. | 千年来 他让我变得需要他 |
[26:39] | My brother was my greatest ally. | 我哥哥是我最好的同盟 |
[26:43] | He was the only one | 他是唯一一个 |
[26:45] | who could give me a chance of being worthy of Hope. | 能给我一个值得拥有霍普的机会 |
[26:48] | And he was my best friend. | 而且他是我最好的朋友 |
[26:52] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[26:57] | And I hate you for that. | 我因此恨你 |
[27:08] | Hope’s taking the power from us. | 霍普在收取我们的力量 |
[27:11] | There’s no stopping it. | 阻止不了了 |
[27:12] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:11] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[28:12] | Elijah’s key, I got it. | 伊利亚的钥匙 我找到了 |
[28:14] | How did you find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[28:17] | Well… | 这个 |
[28:18] | Cole’s key was in As You Like It. | 科尔的钥匙在《皆大欢喜》里 |
[28:20] | Act one, scene three. | 第一场 第三幕 |
[28:22] | “Now go we in content to liberty, | “现在我们是满心的欢畅 去寻找自由 |
[28:24] | not banishment.” | 不是驱逐 |
[28:25] | Hope knows you can’t stay. She’s setting you free. | 霍普知道你不能留下来 她要给你自由 |
[28:30] | Rebekah, she put yours on the necklace that you gave her, | 丽贝卡 她把你的放在了你送她的项链上 |
[28:33] | hidden somewhere safe and secret. | 藏在很安全隐蔽的地方 |
[28:36] | Just like I hid her when she was a baby. | 就像她小时候我把她藏起来一样 |
[28:38] | Klaus found his in letters Hayley wrote to him about Hope. | 克劳斯在海莉写给他的关于霍普的信中找到了 |
[28:42] | Get on with it. | 快说吧 |
[28:45] | Elijah has been a lot of things to me over the years. | 这么多年来 以利亚对我意味着许多 |
[28:48] | After you ripped my heart out, | 但你把我的心挖出之后 |
[28:51] | all you represent to me is death. | 你对我只意味着死亡 |
[28:55] | After what happened to Hayley, | 海莉出事之后 |
[28:57] | Hope sees you the same way. | 你对霍普也是一样 |
[29:02] | Your key was in a coffin, in the dungeon. | 你的钥匙在地牢的一具棺材里 |
[29:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:13] | Let’s be done with my daughter’s maze of metaphors. | 赶紧解决我女儿布的这个隐喻迷局 |
[29:45] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[29:48] | Now we’re in Elijah’s mental maze. | 这下进了以利亚的精神迷宫 |
[29:50] | Of all the hells I’ve had to endure… | 我经历过那么多地狱… |
[29:53] | The door. | 那扇门 |
[29:56] | What is this, Hope’s revenge? | 这是什么 霍普的复仇吗 |
[29:59] | Imprison me till I reclaim all of my memories, | 将我困住 让我恢复所有一切记忆 |
[30:01] | forcing me to accept accountability for all of this? | 强迫我为这一切承担责任吗 |
[30:04] | Well, | 好吧 |
[30:05] | as much as I love a cherry on top of a scheme… | 虽然我很享受对人雪上加霜的感觉 |
[30:10] | …I have somewhere else to be. | 但我还有其他事要做 |
[30:46] | Nik, we can’t just leave him here. | 尼克 我们不能把他丢在这里 |
[30:49] | He can find his own way out. | 他自己能想办法出去 |
[30:50] | We made a vow. | 我们立过誓的 |
[30:51] | I made a vow to my brother. | 我对兄弟立了誓 |
[30:53] | That’s just the man who got Hope’s mother killed. | 他只是一个害死霍普母亲的人 |
[30:55] | I thought the same thing about you once. | 我曾经也是这样想你的 |
[30:57] | Do you remember our mother? | 你还记得我们的母亲吗 |
[30:59] | Before all of the turmoil? Because I do. | 在这一切混乱之前 因为我记得 |
[31:02] | I remember when she would put flowers in my braid, | 我记得她在我的辫子里插花 |
[31:04] | and I remember when she would sing to us in the morning. | 我也记得她在早晨为我们唱歌 |
[31:07] | And then you killed her. | 然后你杀了她 |
[31:08] | Why are you bringing this up now? | 你为什么现在提起这个 |
[31:10] | Because we are capable of doing terrible things, | 因为我们能够犯下滔天罪孽 |
[31:13] | but we are also capable of forgiveness. | 但我们也能够原谅别人 |
[31:20] | It’s just a door, Elijah! Open it! | 不过是一扇门而已 以利亚 打开 |
[31:26] | Go on, Rebekah. | 你先去吧 丽贝卡 |
[31:28] | We’ll be right behind you, both of us. | 我们两个马上就到 |
[31:47] | You killed my brother | 你让海莉死去时 |
[31:49] | when you let Hayley die. | 就杀了我哥哥 |
[31:51] | Because despite what you might think, you did love her. | 因为无论你怎么想 你确实爱过她 |
[31:53] | Not ’cause of some family obsession, because of her. | 不是因为什么家族迷恋 而是因为她本人 |
[31:57] | Because she believed in something better for all of us. | 因为她对我们所有人都有着美好的期待 |
[32:01] | And because she fought for it when we couldn’t. | 也因为她在我们无能为力时为之抗争了 |
[32:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:12] | I don’t know who you’ll be on the other side of that door, | 我不知道你在那扇门后会变成谁 |
[32:15] | but I know that you can’t open it alone. | 但我知道你无法独自打开 |
[32:20] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[32:58] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[34:29] | There’s enough here to cure Antoinette. | 这些足够治愈安托瓦妮特 |
[34:38] | If what you desire is to let go of your past | 如果你渴望放下过去 |
[34:41] | and build a future with her, | 与她拥有新的未来 |
[34:45] | then you should go to her. | 你应该去找她 |
[34:54] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[35:23] | You’ve watched the French Quarter | 你目睹过法属区 |
[35:24] | triumph over far worse than this. | 安然度过比这更严重的危机 |
[35:27] | There’s always a new storm coming. | 风暴永远不会停息 |
[35:36] | I want that. | 我想要那样 |
[35:38] | A life with context. | 没有虚度的人生 |
[35:40] | I want to have children and grow old. | 我想生孩子 慢慢变老 |
[35:42] | I want to… die a brittle lady | 我想变得 人老珠黄 |
[35:46] | with spots on my hands and clouds in my eyes. | 眼神迷离 手上都是老年斑 |
[35:52] | But I’ll never have that. | 但我永远无法做到 |
[35:56] | You get to have so much more than that. | 但你能拥有的远多于此 |
[36:00] | We get to bear witness, to watch history unfold, | 我们可以见证历史的变迁 |
[36:03] | to see barriers fall, to see the oppressed rise. | 看层层坚壁坍塌 看被压迫者崛起 |
[36:07] | We get to watch it all. | 我们都可以看到 |
[36:10] | Together. | 一起看到 |
[36:13] | Isn’t that worth it? | 这难道不值得吗 |
[36:18] | That’s why you’re so great at being a vampire, Marcel. | 怪不得你才如此擅长当吸血鬼 马塞尔 |
[36:22] | You chose this. | 这是你选的 |
[36:29] | I didn’t have a choice. | 但我是被逼无奈 |
[36:31] | I’m cursed and… | 我被诅咒了 |
[36:35] | I’m angry. | 充满怒火 |
[36:39] | I don’t want you to promise to be by my side while I fester. | 我不希望你保证会陪着我腐化 |
[36:48] | ‘Cause I love you, Marcel. | 因为我爱你 马塞尔 |
[36:53] | That’s why I won’t let my sadness destroy you. | 所以我不会让我的悲伤毁了你 |
[37:17] | It used to be noise. | 曾经是噪声 |
[37:20] | Now it’s music. | 如今是音乐 |
[37:21] | Antoinette. | 安托瓦妮特 |
[37:23] | Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[37:28] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[37:29] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[37:53] | Thought I’d lost you. | 我以为失去了你 |
[38:11] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[38:26] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[38:40] | I need the room. | 你出去吧 |
[38:42] | Hope is fine. | 霍普没事 |
[38:44] | No fevers, no magical outbursts. | 没发烧 也没有魔法爆发 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I just looked in on her. | 对 我刚去看了她 |
[38:50] | She’s practically comatose. | 她简直是人事不省 |
[38:52] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[38:54] | She deserves the rest. | 她应该休息 |
[38:57] | You should be proud of her. | 你应该为她自豪 |
[38:58] | Your 15-year-old just saved an entire city, | 你15岁的女儿刚拯救了一座城市 |
[39:01] | and no one will know to thank her for it. | 而且没有人会知道应该感谢她 |
[39:04] | I said I need the room. | 我说了 你出去吧 |
[41:20] | 我们很想你 海莉 |