时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now, some people think Community Payback is an easy option, | 有些人觉得社区服务很轻松 |
[00:07] | a soft touch. | 是个软柿子 |
[00:10] | It ain’t. | 想多了 |
[00:16] | You chewing gum? | 你在嚼泡泡糖吗 |
[00:18] | Don’t know. Let’s check. | 不知道 我看看啊 |
[00:23] | Yeah. It’s gum. | 对 是泡泡糖 |
[00:24] | Get rid of it. | 吐掉 |
[00:31] | Anything else you need doing? Yep. | -还有什么要我做的吗 -有 |
[00:33] | Pick it up, put it in the bin. | 捡起来 扔垃圾桶里去 |
[00:35] | What, are you serious, mate? | 啥 你没开玩笑吧 |
[00:37] | Unless you want five more hours, | 你想再加五个小时吗 |
[00:39] | pick it up, put it in the bin. | 捡起来 扔垃圾桶里去 |
[00:43] | I can be a good guy or I can be a mean bastard. | 好人贱人我都能当 |
[00:47] | Your choice. | 取决于你 |
[01:00] | Let’s go. | 开干 |
[01:04] | Come. | 请进 |
[01:07] | I just wondered if there was any update on my case, sir. | 长官 我想问问我那案子的进展 |
[01:10] | Your case? | 你什么案子 |
[01:11] | The villain I unmasked. | 我揪出了个坏蛋 |
[01:12] | The gun I uncovered. You stumbled upon it while taking a dump, | 还找到了把枪 那是你拉屎的时候瞎猫碰上了死耗子 |
[01:15] | Miss Marple, let’s not get carried away. | 马普尔小姐 别在那翘尾巴了 |
[01:17] | I was thinking I could run Christian’s file | 我在想我可以把Christian的档案 |
[01:19] | around to Sergeant Haines. The police already have access | -传给Haines警长 -警方本来就可以 访问我们的数据库 Diane 用不着你传来传去 |
[01:22] | to our database, Diane, there’s no need for you to run anything | |
[01:25] | anywhere. I really feel like I can assist with this case, sir. | 我真觉得这案子我可以帮上忙 长官 |
[01:28] | In fact, Sergeant Haines personally asked me to apply to become a police | 其实 Haines警长私下里让我申请去当 |
[01:30] | community support officer. Aren’t they just glorified traffic wardens? | 社区服务警官 那不就是名字好听点的交通协警吗 |
[01:34] | No. No, my point is she’s asked for my help. | 不 不是 我想说的是 她要我帮忙 |
[01:37] | Well, why don’t you held by letting the police do their job | 你想帮忙的话 不如让警察好好查 |
[01:41] | and you do yours? | 你做好你该做的事 -话是这么说 长官 -打住 Diane |
[01:42] | Yeah, but sir… Let it go, Diane. | |
[01:43] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[02:24] | Anonymous call tipped off the duty nurse. | 值班护士接到了匿名电话 |
[02:26] | Was found around the corner from A&E. | 在急诊中心出口拐角处发现他的 |
[02:27] | In surgery for three hours. | 抢救了三个小时 |
[02:29] | Can he talk? | 他能讲话吗 |
[02:30] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[02:31] | What are his chances? | 活下来的可能性有多大 |
[02:33] | 50/50. | 五五开吧 |
[02:40] | His name’s Aiden Haswell, | 他叫Aiden Haswell |
[02:42] | nicknamed Spider, unsurprisingly. | 外号叫蜘蛛 这倒不意外 |
[02:46] | He’s a lieutenant in the Brookhill crew. | 他是Brookhill团伙里的一个小头目 |
[02:48] | You think this was a hit? | 你觉得是黑帮谋杀 |
[02:50] | Might be. | 有可能 |
[02:52] | The gun we found in out that community service place | 我们在社区服务那儿找到的那把枪 |
[02:55] | was a CZ 75 semi-automatic. | 是把CZ75型半自动手枪 |
[02:57] | I’m waiting to find out if the bullet they pulled out is a match. | 我想等等看里面的子弹是否相符 |
[03:21] | Want some toast? | 嘿 棒小伙 来点吐司吗 |
[03:32] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:36] | Can I have my phone back, please? | 我可以拿回手机吗 求你们了 |
[03:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:58] | Rani, I can’t remember what we talked about. | Rani 我想不起来我们聊过的东西了 |
[04:01] | My head is buzzing, I can’t think. | 我脑子嗡嗡的 压根转不了 |
[04:05] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[04:06] | Can you call me back, please? | 你能回个电话吗 求你了 |
[04:10] | The great Persian poet Rumi once said…Only from the heart | 伟大的波斯诗人鲁米曾经说过 我们只有从心出发 |
[04:16] | can we touch the sky. | 才能触碰天空 |
[04:18] | Pryvet Fest comes from the heart. | Pryvet音乐节便是从心出发 |
[04:22] | Let’s touch the sky. | 让我们触碰天空吧 |
[04:30] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[04:32] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[04:34] | Fine, thanks for calling. Have a nice life. No, wait. | 还行 感谢来电 -祝你生活愉快 -别挂 等等 |
[04:38] | How did the exam go? Was it OK? | 考试怎么样 还顺利吗 |
[04:40] | Are you being serious right now? What do you mean? | -你这是认真的吗 -什么意思 |
[04:42] | You said you were my friend and I could trust you, | 你说你是我朋友 我可以相信你 |
[04:45] | but that was lies. You can trust me. | -但是你骗了我 -你可以相信我 |
[04:47] | So why are you trying to put my brother in jail? | 那你为什么要送我哥去坐牢 |
[04:49] | Es, he had a gun. | Es 他带了把枪 |
[04:50] | Only because he was trying to help me. | 他那都是为了我 |
[04:52] | But you wouldn’t know that because you didn’t stop to ask. | 但你不知道这些 因为你根本懒得问 |
[04:55] | You just did us dirty like everyone else always does. | 你把我们给阴了 跟其他人一样 |
[04:57] | Don’t call us again. | 别再打给我们了 |
[05:01] | Es! | |
[05:14] | Agh! Christ. Greg-head, what are you working on? That’s private. | -啊 我去 -Greg老哥 你忙什么呢 -这是隐私 -让我看看嘛 你这是 啊 你在这儿呢 大家口中的亚哈船长 他们为什么要叫我亚哈船长啊 领导 |
[05:17] | Well, let me see. What are you… Ah, there he is. The man everyone’s | |
[05:20] | calling Captain Ahab. Why are they calling me Captain Ahab, sir? | |
[05:23] | Cos you’re always looking for dick? | 因为你追着迪克跑 |
[05:24] | Because you’re the man who landed the big whale. Yeah, he did, | 因为你拿下了条大鲸鱼 可不嘛 还付了人家100镑呢 我指的是Gabby小姐 我们的明星委托人 -这样啊 -上面都把你夸上天了 |
[05:27] | but he paid 100 quid for her. I’m talking about Lady Gabby, | |
[05:30] | our star client. Right. Yeah. Top floor are singing your praises. | |
[05:34] | Since you brought her in, we’ve had interest from some other big names. | 你拉到她之后 别的一些大人物也开始关注我们了 |
[05:37] | Can you say who, sir? Peter Andre has been in touch. | -都有谁啊 领导 -彼得·安德烈联系过我们 |
[05:40] | A couple of footballers, | 几个球星 |
[05:41] | and we think we might have that TV presenter who’s been touching kids. | 好像还有那个对小孩下手的电视节目主持人 |
[05:44] | Fantastic. I’m having drinks and nibbles at my place tomorrow night. | 太好了 明晚我家有一场小酒会 |
[05:47] | If you’re free, you should come along. Bring her ladyship. | 你有空就过来吧 带大小姐一起来 |
[05:50] | I will, sir. Thank you, sir. | 好的领导 谢谢领导 |
[05:52] | I’ve started the conversation upstairs about you and the P word. | 我已经在跟上面说你和那什么人的事了 |
[05:56] | What’s the P word? Pervert? | -那什么人是什么 -鸟人 |
[05:57] | Partner. Carry on, Ahab. | 是合伙人 好好干 亚哈 |
[06:01] | Sir, you know this… | 领导 你知道 |
[06:12] | Hi. So, what I’ve done is… | 嗨 我已经 |
[06:13] | TYRES SCREECH | |
[06:20] | Hey, Greg, thanks for the money laundering and forging documents. | 嘿 Greg 谢谢你帮我们洗钱 还有伪造文件 |
[06:23] | You should get a pint when you come out of jail. | 等你出狱之后一定要喝一杯 |
[06:33] | Have you got your story straight? | 故事编圆乎了吗 |
[06:35] | Chillax. You’re wound up like an eight-day clock? | 莫方 你绷得跟上紧了发条的钟似的 |
[06:38] | Well, OK, first of all, you’re far too old to say chillax. | 首先 你一把年纪就别把莫方挂嘴上了 |
[06:42] | Secondly, don’t tell me to chillax because if you blow this, | 其次 别跟我说什么莫方 你要是把这事儿搅黄了 |
[06:45] | we are both in the shitter. | 咱俩一起完蛋 |
[06:46] | PHONE RINGS Yeah. Your father’s here. | -喂 -您父亲到了 |
[06:49] | Fuck! What does your dad drink? | -妈的 -你爸爱喝什么 |
[06:50] | Er… | 呃 |
[06:52] | Jameson. Jimmy. Why does it have to… | 尊美醇威士忌 俗称小尊 你问这个 |
[06:55] | Dad! | 爸 |
[06:58] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢您能来 |
[07:01] | So, I’d like you to meet… | 那么我来介绍一下 |
[07:02] | Howard Cherry. Pleasure. Privilege to meet you, sir. | 我是Howard Cherry 幸会 先生 |
[07:06] | John Halloran. Thanks for the meeting. | 我是John Halloran 感谢您能来面谈 |
[07:09] | Of course, I’m sure you want to see who your son’s | 我知道您一定想看看自己儿子 |
[07:11] | getting in the sack with, so to speak. | 跟什么人搞到一块儿去了 |
[07:15] | Well, you can’t ever be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船嘛 |
[07:17] | You sing two choruses of that, and a lot of gum beans out there. | 你俩在这点上挺像的 外面土老帽可多了 |
[07:21] | Gum beans? | 土老帽 |
[07:23] | How’s a Yank come to be using a term like that? | 你一个美国佬怎么会讲这种爱尔兰土话 |
[07:25] | My neighbours in Queens were Kellys. | 我在皇后区的邻居一家姓Kelly |
[07:28] | Second generation off the famine ship | 逃荒船上下来的难民二代 |
[07:30] | and straight into the heart of Sunnyside. Old Ma Kelly, | 飞快融入了Sunnyside街区 Kelly老妈 |
[07:33] | she kept a portrait of JFK next to the Virgin Mary. | 在圣母玛利亚旁边挂了一幅肯尼迪的肖像 |
[07:37] | She’d give them both a kiss before bed. | 她睡前两幅画都要亲一下 |
[07:43] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | So, Mr Cherry, | 那么 Cherry先生 |
[07:51] | what’s your interest in a small business like mine? | 你为什么会被像我的公司这样的小企业吸引呢 |
[07:54] | Ours, Dad. Please, call me Howard. | -是我们的公司 爸 -就叫我Howard吧 |
[07:56] | I come up in a time and a place when it meant something to do | 在我发迹的那个年代和环境 人们看重的是 |
[08:00] | an honest day’s work and Irish, Italians, Polacks, | 踏实工作 爱尔兰人 意大利人 波兰人 |
[08:04] | shoulder by shoulder, making something. | 肩并肩 做出点 |
[08:06] | You could hold in your hands. Nowadays, you have to search | 自己的成绩 如今 可得费点功夫 |
[08:09] | to find something to invest in | 才能找到值得投资的 |
[08:12] | that hasn’t been built by an Asian robot. | 不靠亚洲机器人建造的东西 |
[08:15] | They say that’s the future, but I can’t sit down | 他们说这是大势所趋 但我又不能 |
[08:18] | with an Asian robot, pour him a drink, ask him, | 跟亚洲机器人坐下来 给他倒杯喝的 再问他 |
[08:21] | “How’s your wife and kids?” | 你老婆孩子怎么样了 |
[08:24] | What’s your tipple? | 你喜欢喝什么酒 |
[08:26] | I’d take a Jimmy neat, if I thought you’d joined me. | 我想来杯纯的小尊 不知你意下如何 |
[08:30] | Make it two. | 来两杯吧 |
[08:32] | And call me John. Thank you, John. | -叫我John就好 -谢谢 John |
[08:37] | Bloody hell, you grew up in Downton Abbey? | 牛啊 你小时候住唐顿庄园啊 |
[08:40] | It’s not Downton Abbey, it’s called Wyndham Park. | 它不叫唐顿庄园 叫温德姆庄园 |
[08:42] | And, yes. I was seven and then I went to boarding school. | 没错 我在这儿住到七岁 然后就去上寄宿学校了 |
[08:45] | You went to boarding school at seven? | 你七岁就去上寄宿学校了 |
[08:48] | Yes. Daddy wanted the best education for me. | 是的 爸爸想让我接受最好的教育 |
[09:07] | Daddy is a 16th Earl of Gloucestershire. | 爸爸是第16世格洛斯特伯爵 |
[09:10] | You know how to address an earl, right? | 你应该知道怎么称呼伯爵吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[09:14] | No. What’s an earl again? | 不知道 伯爵是啥来着 |
[09:15] | An earl is above a viscount but below a marquis. | 伯爵在子爵之上 侯爵之下 |
[09:19] | Oh, OK. | 哦 好的 |
[09:20] | No, that doesn’t help. | 还是不知道 |
[09:22] | You address an earl as “Your Lordship” | 初次见面时 你要称呼伯爵为勋爵阁下 |
[09:25] | when you first meet him, and then it’s “Sir” after that. | 之后称阁下就行了 |
[09:28] | And how will I dress a lord? | 那勋爵该怎么称呼啊 |
[09:30] | Your Lordship. | 勋爵阁下 |
[09:31] | So, why isn’t an earl “Your Earlship”? | 那伯爵为什么不是伯爵阁下 |
[09:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:35] | It makes no sense. | 完全没道理嘛 |
[09:36] | It does make sense, Greg. | 很好理解的 Greg |
[09:37] | A lord, an earl, a viscount a marquis or a baron, | 不管是勋爵 伯爵 子爵 侯爵 还是男爵 |
[09:40] | they are all Your Lordship. What about a duke? | -全都是勋爵阁下 -那公爵呢 |
[09:42] | Your Grace. You’re right, it makes perfect sense. | -公爵大人 -你说得对 太好理解了 |
[09:48] | Is that a good idea? | 这不太好吧 |
[09:50] | Just to help me focus. Want some? | 这是帮我集中注意力的 来点吗 |
[09:51] | No, I’m good for focus, thank you. | 不了 我注意力挺集中的 谢谢 |
[09:53] | You’ve got some focus on your nose. | 你鼻子上沾了点注意力粉 |
[09:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:03] | Is he ready for us? | 他可以见我们了吗 |
[10:16] | Don’t shake Daddy’s hand. | 别主动和爸爸握手 |
[10:18] | He’ll offer his hand if he wants to shake yours. | 他要是想跟你握手的话会先伸手的 |
[10:26] | Thanks very much. > I think that went really well. > | -非常感谢 -谈得很顺利 |
[10:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:32] | Hello, my dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | Ah. | 啊 |
[10:35] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[10:37] | Have you lost weight? | 你是不是瘦了 |
[10:38] | Yes, a little bit, Daddy. | 是 瘦了一点点 爸爸 |
[10:40] | Well, I thought so. You look good. | 我就知道 你看着状态不错 |
[10:42] | You’re a tall drink of water. | 你真是根竹竿啊 |
[10:44] | This is Greg, my consiglieri. | 这是Greg 我的顾问 |
[10:46] | Consiglieri! | 顾问 |
[10:47] | Who did you use to work for? The Godfather? | 你之前的雇主是谁啊 教父吗 |
[10:49] | Ho! It’s an honour to meet you, Your Holiness. | 很荣幸见到您 教皇陛下 |
[10:51] | Your Lordship, my lordship, my lordship, your lord. | 勋爵阁下 勋爵阁上 勋爵阁上 勋爵在上 |
[10:54] | I’m Greg, I’m the new legal counsel for Gabby. | 我是Greg 是Gabby新雇的法律顾问 |
[11:00] | I’m terribly busy, darling. | 我很忙 亲爱的 |
[11:01] | I can’t give you much time. | 留给你的时间不多 |
[11:02] | Sebastian says you have a proposal for me. | Sebastian说你想给我看一份策划 |
[11:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:06] | Good. Come along. | 很好 来吧 |
[11:17] | Just take a few seconds. | 稍等一下 |
[11:20] | It can’t have been easy back in the day for an Irish man to build | 过去那些日子 爱尔兰人能在英国做起这么大的生意 |
[11:24] | such a fine business here in Britain, | 可真是不简单 |
[11:26] | let alone a Catholic from the Short Strand. | 更别说还是来自Short Strand的天主教徒 |
[11:29] | Things were rough. | 是啊当年挺难的 |
[11:30] | There were signs saying No…no blacks, no dogs, no Irish. | 路边还有牌子写着什么 黑人 狗与爱尔兰人禁止入内 |
[11:35] | Although I never understood | 虽然我一直不理解 |
[11:36] | why the Irish were lumped in with the blacks. | 为啥要把爱尔兰人和黑人相提并论 |
[11:39] | The Irish are grafters. | 爱尔兰人是逃难过来的 |
[11:41] | Blacks do nothing but bellyache and beg for hand-outs. | 黑人除了满腹牢骚 乞求施舍 啥也没干 |
[11:45] | Anyway, a toast to all the honest grafters. | 不管怎样 让我们敬实诚的逃难者一杯 |
[11:48] | I’ll drink to that. | 这确实得来一杯 |
[11:49] | Slainte. | 干杯 |
[11:52] | Sorry, Mr Cherry, did you want some… Oh! | 抱歉Cherry先生 你要不要 噢 |
[11:54] | Sorry, there, Mr Cherry. You clown. Yeah. | 抱歉 Cherry先生 -你个蠢货 -我的错 |
[11:57] | Sorry. WHISPERS: Your tag. Sorry, Howard, my son’s a bloody eejit. | 抱歉 你的电子监控器露出来了 抱歉 Howard 我儿子笨手笨脚的 |
[12:00] | Don’t sweat it. | 别放在心上 |
[12:02] | I never fear a wet leg, only a dry glass. | 腿湿了没事 杯中酒别干就行 |
[12:07] | PHONE RINGS | |
[12:08] | No, I’m in a meeting. | 不行 开会呢 |
[12:10] | A young man is here to see you. Well, who is it? | -有个年轻人想见你 -谁 |
[12:12] | He didn’t give a name. Said you’ll know what it’s about. | 他没说名字 只说你知道是什么事情 |
[12:15] | What does he look like? | 他长啥样儿 |
[12:17] | Early 20s, black chap. | 20岁出头 黑人小伙儿 |
[12:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. Mr Cherry… | 我很抱歉 Cherry先生 |
[12:25] | Just, erm, excuse me. | 那什么 呃 我出去一下 |
[12:26] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[12:32] | Thank you, Caroline. | 谢谢你 Caroline |
[12:35] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:37] | You don’t need that. I’ll be the judge. | -你这没必要吧 -这得我说了算 |
[12:39] | I wasn’t going to hurt you before. | 我之前也没想伤害你 |
[12:41] | Sticking a gun in someone’s face, | 往别人脸上戳把枪 |
[12:42] | that’s-that’s your idea of showing affection, is it? | 你是这么表达善意的吗 |
[12:45] | You backed me into a corner taking that money. | 你把那笔钱拿走 可害惨我了 |
[12:47] | I need it back. | 把钱还我 |
[12:49] | I told you it’s tied up. | 我跟你说了 那笔钱已经拿去干别的了 |
[12:50] | Then untie it. | 那就把它拿回来 |
[12:52] | Please, man. Look at you. You’re rich. That money is nothing to you. | 求你了 你看看你 你很有钱 那笔钱对你来说没啥意义 |
[12:57] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[12:59] | Christian, I can’t just click my fingers. | Christian 事情没那么简单 |
[13:01] | I need time. I don’t have time. | -我需要时间 -我没时间了 |
[13:04] | I just… I think that’s a very good proposal. | 我就是 我觉得这是个非常好的提议 |
[13:07] | And, yeah, I think I’m going to chew that over. | 好的 我会好好考虑的 |
[13:10] | OK, well, I’ll drop back by tomorrow and I’ll see what you decided. | 好的 我明天再过来 看看你啥决定 |
[13:18] | Well… Good to see you, Howard. And you, John. | -很高兴见到你 Howard -我也是 John |
[13:21] | See you soon, I hope. Mm. | -咱们回见 -嗯 |
[13:26] | What was he doing here? | 他来干啥 |
[13:27] | He wants his money back. | 他想把他的钱要回去 |
[13:28] | What money? | 啥钱 |
[13:31] | What money do you think? | 你说啥钱 |
[13:35] | My boutique festival will bring together the millennial generation | 我的精品音乐节将会让干禧一代 |
[13:39] | with 300 years of heritage and tradition to create the cultural | 与三百多年的传统相融合 打造近十年 |
[13:45] | experience of the decade. | 最棒的文化盛宴 |
[13:47] | The great Persian poet Rumi once wrote… | 伟大的波斯诗人鲁米曾经说过 |
[13:51] | ..Only from the heart | 我们只有从心出发 |
[13:53] | can you touch the sky. | 才能触碰天空 |
[13:56] | My festival comes from the heart. | 我的音乐节便是从心出发的 |
[14:00] | Let’s touch the sky. | 让我略起触碰天空吧 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | “Privet” Fest? Oh, no, it’s “Private”, | -女贞树音乐节 -不是 是个人 |
[14:06] | erm, as in exclusive. | 就是独家 高级的那种意思 |
[14:08] | It looks like “Privet”, as in the hedge. | 看着还以为是女贞树呢 种来当篱笆的那种 |
[14:11] | Well, you do a lot of hedges so it still works. What are your revenue projections? | 您这篱笆确实也不少 所以也可以这么理解 你佝收益预测如何 |
[14:14] | Oh, well, 5,000 attendees with an adult ticket price starting | 5000张成人票 |
[14:17] | at £110 plus sponsorship. Promotion? | -最低110英镑起 再加上赞助商 -宣传呢 |
[14:20] | I have a social media reach of a million and a half. | 我社交媒体账号上有一百五十万粉丝 |
[14:23] | Are you staying off the booze and the drugs? | 你酒精毒品都戒掉了吗 |
[14:26] | Yes, Daddy! Good. That’s why you’ve lost weight. | -戒掉啦 爸爸 -很好 所以你才瘦了 |
[14:29] | Booze and drugs make you fat and puffy. | 酒精和毒品会让你肥胖水肿 |
[14:31] | Your mother was the same. | 你妈以前就那样 |
[14:32] | So, what do you think, Daddy? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 爸爸 |
[14:35] | Look, infrastructure costings seem woolly, | 基础设施成本做得不够细 |
[14:38] | the profit margins are tight… | 利润率也不高 |
[14:43] | ..but your proposal is thorough | 但是你准备得很全面 |
[14:46] | and your presentation was well prepared. | 演说准备得也不错 |
[14:51] | You have my blessing. | 我祝你们好运 |
[14:53] | Good job. | 做得不错 |
[14:55] | Thank you, Daddy! | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[14:57] | I will make you so proud. | 我会让你为我骄傲的 |
[14:59] | Darling, I’m terribly pressed for time. | 亲爱的 我真的没有时间了 |
[15:00] | I need to jump into some legal particulars with Greg. | 我跟Greg谈下法律细节好吗 |
[15:03] | Yes, of course. Yes, you do your thing. | 好的 当然可以 你们该干啥干啥 |
[15:06] | It’s just… | 那我就先 |
[15:22] | Are you fucking my daughter? | 你是跟我女儿有一腿吗 |
[15:24] | Am I doing what, now, sir? Are you fucking my daughter? | -我啥 阁下 -你跟我女儿有一腿吗 |
[15:26] | No, she’s a lesbian, isn’t she? | 没啊 她不是女同吗 |
[15:28] | No, it’s just a phase. | 不 她就这会儿比较上头 |
[15:29] | Like when she would only eat food that was blue. | 就跟她以前有段时间只吃蓝色的食物一样 |
[15:31] | What is there except blueberries? | 除了蓝莓还有啥 |
[15:33] | Nothing. That’s why it only lasted a day. | 没了 所以她只坚持了一天 |
[15:36] | So, what’s your angle? | 那你有什么目的 |
[15:38] | I haven’t got one, I’m just helping with the festival. | 我没什么目的 阁下 我就是来帮忙组织音乐节的 |
[15:40] | Oh, that’s not happening. Shut it down. | 想都别想 你们停手吧 |
[15:42] | Sorry, sir, you seemed to intimate pretty clearly to her that it was happening? | 抱歉 阁下 您刚才不是很明确地 告诉她 可以举办音乐节吗 |
[15:46] | Gabriella, like her late mother, is a basket case of emotions. | Gabriella 跟她死去的妈一个德行 容易情绪失控 |
[15:50] | If I’d said no, I’d have had an hour of tears and tantrums. | 如果我说不行 我得听她又哭又闹一个小时 |
[15:55] | And I don’t need the brain ache. | 我可不想脑袋疼 |
[15:57] | Make it go away, would you? | 把这事儿解决掉 好吗 |
[15:58] | Your Lordship, Gabby… | 勋爵阁下 Gabby |
[16:00] | Lady Gabriella, she’s worked tirelessly on this. She’ll do a great job. | Gabriella小姐 她不知疲倦地忙活这事儿 她会做得很好的 |
[16:05] | Gabriella has never finished anything in her life, but if by some | Gabriella这辈子就没成过一件事 就算是她奇迹般地 |
[16:08] | miracle, she did pull this together, I don’t want some juggler shitting | 真把音乐节组织起来了 我可不想有什么耍杂技的在我的篱笆上拉屎 |
[16:13] | in my hedge or my cokehead daughter and 5,000 crusties ruining my lawn. | 或者让我那个瘾君子女儿和5000来个混混毁掉我的草坪 |
[16:18] | So, shut it down. | 所以 停手吧 |
[16:20] | With respect, sir, I think you need to tell her yourself. | 阁下恕我直言 我觉得您得亲自告诉她 |
[16:22] | No, I needn’t. | 不 用不着 |
[16:24] | That’s why I pay people like you. | 所以我才要雇你们这种人 |
[16:25] | Well, again, with the utmost respect, I don’t work for you, I work for her. | 我重申一下 恕我直言 我不是为您工作的 我是为她工作的 |
[16:29] | The retainer Gabriella pays law firm, | Gabriella付给律所的定金 |
[16:32] | where do you think that money comes from? | 你以为是哪儿来的 |
[16:34] | Instagram? Reality TV? No. | Instagram 真人秀 都不是 |
[16:36] | I bankroll her entire life, | 她的一切都是我出的钱 |
[16:38] | which means you don’t work for her, you work for me. | 所以你的老板不是她 是我 |
[16:41] | If you want it to stay that way, make this disappear. | 如果你还想接着干的话 就别搞这个音乐节 |
[16:46] | Oh, and I don’t want to upset my daughter. | 我不想让我女儿失望 |
[16:49] | As far as Gabriella knows, this didn’t come from me. | 不要告诉Gabriella 这是我的意思 |
[16:52] | What am I supposed to tell her? | 那我要怎么告诉她 |
[16:54] | You’re her consiglieri, think of something. | 你是她的顾问 自己想辙吧 |
[16:59] | Bro, I went to his house, I checked the rooms, | 大哥 我去了他家 每个房间都找了 |
[17:02] | and he wasn’t at his place. | 他根本就不在家 |
[17:08] | So that’s it, is it? | 这就完了 |
[17:10] | End of search? | 你就不找了吗 |
[17:13] | What am I supposed to say to the Dean when he calls? | 上面再打电话我要怎么说 |
[17:16] | Sorry, the man with your money wasn’t home? | 抱歉 拿你钱的人不在家 |
[17:19] | What time do you want to put a bullet in my head? | 您什么时候有时间给我脑袋来一枪啊 我六点以后都有时间 |
[17:22] | I’m free after 6:00. | |
[17:23] | Fuck me. How could something so big have such a tiny brain? | 滚蛋 那么大个人怎么脑仁那么小 |
[17:27] | You’re like a fucking brontosaurus with cornrows? | 你他妈跟个梳着玉米辫的雷龙一样 |
[17:29] | KNOCKING AT DOOR | |
[17:31] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[17:32] | Police. | 警察 |
[17:40] | We’d like to ask you about someone with the nickname Spider. | 有个外号叫蜘蛛的人 我们找你了解点情况 |
[18:05] | It’s the Brookhill. | 是Brookhill |
[18:08] | How are we going to get past? | 咱们怎么过去 |
[18:10] | RING TONE Emergency services, which service you require? | 紧急服务 您需要什么帮助 |
[18:13] | Police, please. | 请接警局 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Es! Are you mad?! You know you can’t call feds! | Es 你疯了吗 你怎么给条子打电话 |
[18:17] | Police emergency? | 警方救援 |
[18:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:20] | I’m a 15-year-old girl and I’m home alone and I’m really scared. | 我是个15岁的女孩 一个人在家 我很害怕 |
[18:23] | Why are you scared? There are these boys hanging outside my house. | 为什么害怕 有几个男的一直在我家外面晃悠 |
[18:26] | They’re smoking drugs and wearing hoodies. | 他们在吸毒 还穿着连帽卫衣 |
[18:30] | And they’re black. | 而且 他们是黑人 |
[18:31] | Stay indoors and we’ll send someone. | 你在家待着 我们这就派人过去 |
[18:33] | What’s your address? | 你的地址是哪里 |
[18:56] | There she is, the supergrass. | 告密的来了 |
[18:59] | All right. Leave her alone. | 行了 别说她了 |
[19:02] | Guy had a gun. What’s she supposed to say? Nothing. | 那孩子拿着枪呢 -她能说啥 -啥也不说不就得了 |
[19:05] | Why would he run if he wasn’t guilty of something? | 他要是没犯事 他跑啥 |
[19:08] | Says the rich white aristocrat’s daughter. | 听听这白人贵族富家女说的话 |
[19:11] | He was scared. | 他那是害怕 |
[19:13] | Of what? | 害怕啥 |
[19:14] | High Pockets, | 更高的刑罚呗 |
[19:15] | what’s the jail time for having an undertaker’s friend? | 带喷子得判多少年啊 |
[19:18] | A what? An undertaker’s friend. | -啥玩意 -喷子 |
[19:20] | A gun. Well, don’t say it like everyone knows what an undertaker’s friend is. | 就是枪 你别整得好像人人都知道喷子是啥一样好吗 |
[19:24] | You’re a lawyer. Not from the 1950s. | -你是个律师啊 -我又不是五几年的律师 |
[19:26] | What’s the jail time? | 判几年 |
[19:28] | Gun possession? | 非法持枪 |
[19:30] | Minimum, five years. | 最少五年 |
[19:31] | Yeah. Five years? | -对 -五年 |
[19:38] | Rekowski, words, my office. | Rekowski 来我办公室 说两句话 |
[19:58] | Is this a store cupboard? | 这是个储藏室吗 |
[20:00] | No, it’s my office. | 不 这是我的办公室 |
[20:02] | Did it used to be a store cupboard, then? | 以前是个储藏室吗 |
[20:05] | Doesn’t matter what it used to be. It’s my office now. | 以前是啥不重要 现在是我的办公室了 |
[20:11] | You’re probably wondering why I don’t keep my notes on a computer. | 你可能在想 为啥我不把文件储存在电脑里 |
[20:16] | Yeah, sure. | 对呀 |
[20:17] | Criminals have logarithms. | 罪犯们聪明着呢 |
[20:20] | They can hack any password in two minutes or less. | 他们不到两分钟就能破解任何密码 |
[20:23] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[20:25] | No. | No. -不知道 -不知道吧 |
[20:27] | Most computer companies don’t want people knowing. | 大多数电脑公司都不想让人知道这个 |
[20:30] | Don’t want to start a panic. | 不想引起恐慌 |
[20:32] | If you worked in law enforcement like I do, you’d know. | 如果你像我一样在执法部门工作 你就知道了 |
[20:35] | But you’re a civilian so you don’t. | 但是你是个平民 所以你不知道 |
[20:38] | How did you know the gun belonged to Christian? | 你咋知道那把枪是Christian的 |
[20:40] | Cos I saw him with it. | 我看到过他拿枪 |
[20:42] | Do you know why he had a gun? | 你知道他的枪哪儿来的吗 |
[20:45] | If you know more than you’re saying, | 如果你知道却不说 |
[20:48] | and I find out, | 让我发现了 |
[20:49] | that I will rain down vengeance on you the likes of which… | 我会疯狂报复你 |
[20:53] | What is it, Ronnie? | 啥事 Ronnie |
[20:55] | Can I get my mop and bucket? | 我能拿一下拖把和水桶吗 |
[20:57] | Well, quickly then, I’m doing an interrogation. | 你搞快 我这审人呢 |
[21:16] | Close the door. Thank you. | 把门关上 谢谢 |
[21:18] | Jesus. | 真是 |
[21:21] | I will rain down vengeance on you | 我会疯狂报复你 |
[21:23] | the likes of which you have never known. | 狠到你无法想象 |
[21:26] | Now, | 好了 |
[21:28] | do you know where Christian is? | 你知道Christian在哪吗 |
[21:31] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 不好意思 先生们 |
[21:32] | Excuse me, gentlemen, | |
[21:34] | I got a call about antisocial behaviour, | 我们接到扰乱社会行为的举报电话 |
[21:36] | do you know anything about it? | 你们对此是否知情 |
[21:40] | CHATTER | |
[21:42] | Do you have anything sharp in your pockets? What’s in the bag? | 你们口袋里有没有尖锐物品 包里是什么 |
[21:50] | Es, we’ve got to go. | Es 我们该走了 |
[21:57] | Esme! | |
[22:00] | Es. | |
[22:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:14] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[22:16] | Do you think I killed him? | 你觉得他死了吗 |
[22:18] | No. Do you know how hard it is to kill someone? | 没有 你知道杀死一个人有多难吗 |
[22:22] | You’d have to be like an expert shot, | 你得枪法专业 |
[22:25] | hit all the right organs. | 射中所有重要器官 |
[22:27] | Have you ever fired a gun before? | 你之前开过枪吗 |
[22:29] | No. | No. -没有 -没有吧 |
[22:32] | So the chances of you hitting him where it matters | 所以你打到他关键部位的概率 |
[22:35] | is next to zero. | 几乎为零 |
[22:38] | OK? | 对吧 |
[22:41] | Come on. | 好了 |
[22:42] | You got to go. | 该走了 |
[22:45] | I want to call the hospital. Mm-mm. We can’t call the hospital. | -我想给医院打个电话 -我们不能给医院打电话 |
[22:48] | I need to know. I know but we can’t right now. | -我得问一下 -我懂 但现在不行 |
[22:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[22:52] | Right now, we got to leave. | 现在我们先离开这 |
[22:57] | All right? MOBILE PHONE BUZZES | 好吗 |
[22:59] | Pack your stuff. Yeah? | 把你东西收拾一下 |
[23:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:03] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:04] | HE SIGHS | |
[23:07] | I know you don’t want to speak to me but I also know | 我知道你们现在不想和我说话 我也知道 |
[23:09] | that you and your sister are in some kind of trouble. | 你和你妹妹现在有麻烦 |
[23:14] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[23:17] | Let’s meet at the placement whenever you can. | 等你方便的时候 我们在服务站见吧 |
[23:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:23] | I really want to help. | 我真的很想帮忙 |
[23:25] | So last night, I was up till God knows what time and I was | 昨晚我都不知道我几点才睡 一直在 |
[23:30] | refining the plans and I started thinking about the next stage, | 完善方案 还在想接下来要怎么办 |
[23:33] | so we need to bring in an events organiser and a marketing person. | 我们需要再招一个策划活动的和一个搞营销的 |
[23:38] | Do you think maybe a music festival might be a bit ambitious? | 你有没有觉得办场音乐节这个野心有点太大了 |
[23:42] | Got to dream big to achieve big. | 梦想有多大 舞台就有多大 |
[23:43] | Totally. And you did an amazing job yesterday. | 是这个理 而且你昨天表现贼棒 |
[23:45] | You’ve completely proven to your dad what you’re capable of. Yeah. | 你已经完全向你爸爸展现了你的能力 对 |
[23:48] | I just wonder if we should start with something smaller | 我就是在想 我们是不是应该先找个比音乐节 |
[23:51] | than a music festival, like a… | 规模小的上手 比如 |
[23:53] | car-boot sale. | 旧货集市 |
[23:54] | Why the cold feet, hey? | 为什么突然泼冷水啊 |
[23:56] | Daddy was the biggest hurdle. We played him by a mile. | 老爹这个最大的拦路虎我们都搞定了 |
[24:00] | OK, I need to speak to you now. | 我需要和你们谈谈 |
[24:11] | I want to find, Christian. | 我想找Christian |
[24:13] | Why? You starting a lynch mob? | 怎么 你想对他动私刑啊 |
[24:15] | No. To make things right. | 不是 就是想弥补过错 |
[24:17] | I got him all wrong. You think? | -我害了他 -你才知道啊 |
[24:20] | Will you help me find him? | 你们能帮我找他吗 |
[24:22] | How? I’m thinking we break into Diane’s office, | 怎么找 我想的是 我们可以潜入Diane的办公室 |
[24:26] | get a look at Christian’s file, go from there. | 看一下Christian的档案 先从这入手 |
[24:29] | That’s mad. Completely mad. I am so in. | -简直是疯了 -疯球了 -一定要算上我 还有Gerg -没错 |
[24:31] | And so is Greg. Yeah. | |
[24:34] | No, Gr… No, Greg’s not breaking into Diane’s office. | 不 Gr 不 Greg才不会去闯Diane的办公室 |
[24:36] | Why not? Because we’re in community service, not Ocean’s 11. | 为什么啊 因为我们在做社区服务 不是在拍十一罗汉 |
[24:40] | Plus, he had an undertaker’s friend. | 再说了 他还带着枪 |
[24:42] | High Pockets is right. Don’t get involved. | 大个儿说得对 别瞎掺和 |
[24:45] | I’m already involved. | 我已经掺和进去了 |
[24:46] | Please just help me find Christian. | 请帮我找Christian吧 |
[24:48] | What’s that about Christian? This doesn’t concern you. | -Christian怎么了 -和你无关 |
[24:53] | Oi! Less conversation, more perspiration. | 喂 少说话 多做事 |
[25:23] | You’re here for 125 hours picking up rubbish for no money. | 你们来这花125小时捡垃圾屁都拿不到 |
[25:28] | I’m here reading my magazine, getting paid £25,000 a year net. | 我来这看杂志 一年净赚25000镑 |
[25:34] | I own a Citroen Picasso, after six more payments. And I get two weeks | 再付六期款 我就有辆雪铁龙毕加索了 我还有两周 |
[25:39] | annual paid leave when I get to take my wife and kids to Majorca | 带薪年假 能带我老婆孩子去马略卡岛 |
[25:42] | and the Government literally pays me to sit on my arse. | 政府就是花钱雇我来这儿坐着的 |
[25:46] | Now, you have two choices in life – | 现在你们有两种人生选择 |
[25:49] | you can either be the person picking up the rubbish, | 要么当捡垃圾的 |
[25:51] | or you can be the person watching the person picking up the rubbish. | 要么当看着别人捡垃圾的 |
[25:56] | Ask yourself, | 问问你们自巳 |
[25:59] | which one do you want to be? | 想做哪种人 |
[26:20] | Hey, are you thinking of helping her find the kid? | 嘿 你要帮她去找那孩子吗 |
[26:23] | No, as she said, it doesn’t concern you. | 不 她不说了吗 和你无关 |
[26:25] | It does concern us. We took the kid’s money. | 和我们有关啊 我们拿了那孩子的钱 |
[26:28] | That was Christian’s money?! That was Christian’s money, OK? | -那是Christian的钱吗 -就是Christian的钱好吧 |
[26:31] | And that gun of his, by the way, he put that thing to my head. | 顺带提一嘴 他还把那枪顶在了我脑门上 |
[26:33] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[26:34] | Oh, yes. He is desperate, OK? | 咋不是 他简直狗急跳墙 |
[26:37] | And he came to my place of work. | 他还来我公司了 |
[26:39] | All right? So if you’re thinking about helping her find him, | 如果你想帮她找到他 |
[26:41] | he is not just going to thank you for your kindness and allow us | 那孩子可不会心怀感激 让我们揣着 |
[26:44] | to keep the huge bag of cash we stole from him. | 从他那儿偷的一大袋子钱 |
[26:46] | We can’t just abandon him to the police. | 我们也不能就这么把他丢给警察吧 |
[26:48] | I know this isn’t what you want to hear right now, | 我知道我现在说这话你不爱听 |
[26:50] | but I think you can. No! | -但我觉得我们就得这么做 -不行 |
[26:52] | Can’t just let the police chase him down like a rabid dog! | 不能让警察像疯狗一样这么追他 |
[26:55] | Please catch him and the gun gets him five years. | 把他抓到 持械再判个五年 |
[26:58] | He’s out of our hair. | 咱就不用管他了 |
[26:59] | Five years. What? Because I stood by and did nothing? | 五年 什么 就因为我袖手旁观 什么也不干 |
[27:02] | No, because he put himself in this position. | 不 是他自找的 |
[27:04] | No, because we stole his money. | 不 是因为我们偷了他的钱 |
[27:07] | It’s not the life savings of some little old lady. | 又不是老太太的救命钱 |
[27:09] | You said it yourself, it’s dirty money, which you cleaned. | 你自己说过 这是脏钱 你要把它洗白 |
[27:12] | You used it to finance the collective. | 给联盟提供资金 |
[27:15] | Exactly. That’s a good point. | 就是 说得好 |
[27:17] | How many people can you help now, right? | 这样你就能帮助很多人 |
[27:19] | I mean, hundreds, thousands of deserving people. | 成百上干个需要帮助的人 |
[27:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:24] | Listen, if by some miracle, you do end up saving him from the police | 听着 就算是你真的奇迹般地帮他摆脱了警察 |
[27:29] | or whatever, that fucker’s coming for his money. | 或是什么的那混蛋肯定会来要他的钱 |
[27:31] | Can you afford to just give it all back to him? | 你能把所有这一切还给他吗 |
[27:33] | Because I sure as shit can’t. So, what are you going to do? | 反正我他妈肯定是不行 所以 你要怎么做 |
[27:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:48] | Did you know that corporate manslaughter legislation means | 你知道法人过失杀人罪吗 |
[27:51] | that if there are any deaths at the festival, | 就是说如果音乐节上有人死掉的话 |
[27:53] | you could be blamed personally. | 你也要承担责任 |
[27:55] | So, like if a lady was on her boyfriend’s shoulders | 比如 一个女孩骑在她男朋友肩上 |
[27:57] | and she was flashing her boobs during Coldplay and she slipped off | 在酷玩乐队表演时 飞快掀衣露乳 结果摔下来 |
[28:00] | and cracked her head open, you could go to jail. | 把头给摔裂了 你会去坐牢的 |
[28:02] | So, should we call the whole thing off? | 所以 咱要不不搞了吧 |
[28:03] | What is with you, G? | 你怎么回事 G |
[28:05] | If you don’t think I can do this, I will find a lawyer who does. | 如果你觉得我做不了 我就去找个觉得我能行的律师 |
[28:10] | You can’t do this. | 你做不了 |
[28:13] | What? Your father won’t allow it. | -什么 -你爸爸不会同意的 |
[28:15] | What are you on about? He gave it his blessing. | 你说什么呢 他同意了啊 |
[28:18] | Then afterwards, he told me to put an end to it. | 在那之后 他让我把这事给了了 |
[28:21] | What do you mean, what did… What did he say? | 你什么意思 他 他说什么了 |
[28:23] | That he didn’t want jugglers shitting in hedges | 他说他不想让一帮耍杂技的在他的篱笆上拉屎 |
[28:25] | and his cokehead daughter ruining his lawn. | 也不想让他的瘾君子女儿毁了他的草坪 |
[28:29] | Well… | 呃 |
[28:31] | You’re lying. | 你骗我的吧 |
[28:33] | I mean, why wouldn’t he just tell me that himself? | 他为什么不自己跟我说这些 |
[28:36] | Because maybe he’s not always the best dad in the world? | 也许是因为 他并不是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[28:41] | My father raises millions for charity, Greg. | 我爸为慈善筹款数百万 Greg |
[28:45] | He has given me the best education, | 他给了我最好的教育 |
[28:48] | a house in Clifton, cars, clothes. | 还有Clifton的一套房子 车 衣服 |
[28:50] | My-my father has given me everything I’ve ever wanted. | 我 我爸给了我所有我想要的一切 |
[28:55] | Has your dad ever given you his time? | 你爸有把他的时间给你吗 |
[28:56] | You meet him for five minutes, and what, suddenly, | 你才见了他五分钟 怎么 突然间 |
[28:58] | you’re a fucking expert on my dad. I’m not saying that, Gabby, no. | -就他妈这么了解我爸了 -我不是那个意思 Gabby |
[29:01] | No! My name is Lady Gabriella Penrose-Howe. | 不 我是Gabriella Penrose-Howe小姐 |
[29:05] | If you wish to address me, it’s “My Lady” or “Your Ladyship.” | 你应该称呼我为小姐 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, Your Ladyship. I apologise. | 抱歉 小姐 我道歉 |
[29:11] | Apology accepted. You’re fired. What? | -接受你的道歉 你被开了 -什么 |
[29:13] | Gabby, calm down before you say something you might regret. | Gabby 先冷静一下 免得你会说些自己可能会后悔的话 |
[29:16] | Will you stop fucking lecturing me? | 你他妈能别教我做事了吗 |
[29:18] | Always mouthing off about how the rest of us should live. | 总是对我们这些人该怎么生活指指点点的 |
[29:21] | Why don’t you turn the spotlight on yourself for a change? | 你怎么不换个角度 看看你自己呢 |
[29:23] | Ha-ha! What are you laughing at? | -哈哈 -你又笑什么呢 |
[29:25] | Nothing, no. Just…you got her number, hey? | 没笑啥 没有 就是 你扎她心了 |
[29:28] | Her number? | 扎她心 |
[29:30] | You two are the same person. | 你俩一个样儿 |
[29:31] | There is no difference between you two. | 你俩没有任何区别 |
[29:33] | You think you’re so superior, but you are both just down here | 你俩觉得自己很优越 还不是和我们其他人一样 |
[29:36] | in the shit with the rest of us. | 待在这个破地方 |
[29:38] | Oi! Less chin-wagging, more bin-bagging. | 喂 少废话 多干活 |
[29:41] | Fuck off, you twat rag. | 滚蛋 你个糟娘们儿 你刚刚说我什么 |
[29:44] | What did you just say to me? | |
[29:45] | She said, “Fuck off, you twat rag.” | 她说 滚蛋 你个糟娘们儿 |
[29:47] | Yeah, I heard what she said. | 是 我听到她说什么了 |
[29:49] | Five more hours for you, Missy! Gargle my nutsack, Missy! | -小姑娘 你再加五小时 -舔老娘的蛋吧 小姑娘 |
[29:54] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[29:57] | She said, “Gargle my nutsack.” | 她说 舔老娘的蛋吧 |
[29:59] | Thank you. I heard that too. | 谢谢你 这句我也听到了 |
[30:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:11] | If we don’t get Christian’s file by tomorrow, we won’t be back | 我们明天就得拿到Christian的档案 不然一直要到下周 |
[30:15] | at the probation office for a week, | 我们才会回监管处办公室 |
[30:16] | by which time the police would have got him so, please, | 那时候警察就可能已经抓到他了 求求你们了 |
[30:20] | will you help me? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[30:23] | No. | |
[30:46] | All right, Yvonne. | 你好啊 Yvonne |
[30:50] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[31:01] | Oh. Hello, Terry, how are you? | 噢 你好啊 Terry 最近如何 |
[31:04] | You know, busy selling my soul to our corporate overlords. | 忙着跪舔老板呢 |
[31:08] | Yeah, right. About that, I, er, | 我为之前这么说 |
[31:11] | apologise. | 道歉 |
[31:14] | Terry, did hell freeze over? | Terry 太阳从西边出来了吗 |
[31:16] | I’d also like to apologise for saying that the both | 我还想为自己说你们俩 |
[31:19] | of you have the backbones of tapeworms. | 没骨气道歉 |
[31:22] | You also call us the black Donald and Melania. | 你还叫我们黑人版特朗普夫妇 |
[31:23] | That was wrong of me. What about when you said I sold out faster than the PS5? | 我的错 你还说我忘本的速度比卖游戏机的速度还快 |
[31:27] | Yes. Sorry. | 我是说过 抱歉 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 对于所有这些我都很抱歉 |
[31:30] | Oh, God. | 我天 |
[31:31] | Do you only have six weeks to live? No, I’m fine. | -你是只有六周时间可活了吗 -不我很好 |
[31:33] | Then why are you acting like the housekeeper in Get Out? | 那你为什么搞得跟逃离绝命镇那个管家一样 |
[31:36] | Well, I am aware that I can… | 我觉得我可以 |
[31:39] | ..sometimes come over a bit… | 时不时过来一下 |
[31:43] | What did you call it? A balled-up fist of fossilised rage. | 你怎么说我来着 脾气暴躁却又寂寞孤单的惹事精 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:50] | I don’t know how I became that person. | 我不知道我怎么会变成这样 你需要钱吗 你是为了钱才表现得这么和善吗 |
[31:53] | Do you need money? Is that why you’re being so nice? | |
[31:56] | No. | 不是 |
[31:58] | But I do need your advice. | 但我需要听听你的建议 |
[31:59] | Advice? | 建议 |
[32:01] | From me? | 我的建议吗 |
[32:05] | Can we speak privately? | 我们能不能单独聊聊 |
[32:08] | Go watch sport and scratch your balls, would you, love? | 亲爱的 你回避一下 去看看体育节目好吗 |
[32:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:12] | But if she starts stirring her tea really slowly, | 如果她开始搬弄是非了 |
[32:15] | shout. | 你就喊我 |
[32:16] | SHE CHUCKLES AND SIGHS | |
[32:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:23] | Well, you know me, I’m always so certain of my opinions. | 你也知道 我一直都是个有明确想法的人 |
[32:27] | Like that Jermaine was the most talented of the Jackson Five? | 比如你觉得Jermaine是杰克逊五人组里最有才华的 |
[32:30] | He absolutely was. | 他本来就是啊 |
[32:32] | No. I mean, like, you know, the important stuff | 不过我是指重要的事情 |
[32:34] | like how we act in life. | 比如我们在生活中该怎么做 |
[32:36] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[32:38] | I’m in a…situation. | 我遇到件让我纠结的事 我没法透露全部细节 但这么说吧 我要么帮助一个人 摆平一个眼下的大麻烦 要么用几年的时间 帮助很多人 |
[32:41] | I can’t divulge all the details, but I can either help one person now | |
[32:46] | who is in big trouble or I can help lots of people in little ways | |
[32:51] | for years to come. | 解决一些小事 |
[32:52] | But I can’t do both. | 我只能二选一 |
[32:54] | Well, you always say the right thing to do is whatever produces | 你不是总说 能让大多数人受益的善举 |
[32:57] | the greatest good for the greatest number of people? | 就是正确的行为吗 |
[32:59] | I know but what if it isn’t? | 我知道 可万一这个想法不对呢 |
[33:03] | I think you have to ask yourself this. | 我觉得你应该问问自己 |
[33:05] | If you turn your back on this one person, | 如果你没有帮助这个人的话 |
[33:08] | will you be able to live with yourself? | 你能过得去心里这道坎吗 |
[33:14] | Do you need me to top up your pay as you go? | 需要我帮你充话费吗 |
[33:16] | 30 quid would be great. | 30镑就好 |
[33:39] | RING TONE | |
[33:42] | Hi. Hey, babe. | -嗨 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[33:44] | I’m having a party tonight, so just tell everyone. | 跟大伙都说下 我今晚要搞个聚会 |
[33:53] | I feel really, really guilty about what I did. | 我真的真的为我所做的事感到愧疚 |
[33:56] | You told the truth. There’s no guilt in that. | 你说了实话而已 没什么好愧疚的 |
[33:59] | You don’t owe this boy anything. | 你又不欠那个男孩什么 |
[34:01] | Then what do I feel so bad? | 可我怎么还是觉得很不好受呢 |
[34:03] | Rani, you are special. | Rani 你是个很特别的人 |
[34:05] | You have a wonderful future. | 你有着光明的未来 |
[34:07] | People don’t expect you to jeopardise that for someone | 大家不希望你因为一个不怎么熟的人 |
[34:10] | you barely know. | 自毁前途 |
[34:12] | But I do know him. He’s my friend. | 可我跟他很熟啊 他是我朋友 |
[34:14] | He is not your friend. | 他不是你朋友 |
[34:16] | He is. I’ve seen him outside of CS. | 他是 我们在社区服务站之外的地方见过面 |
[34:19] | Why would you go and do that, Rani? | 你为什么要去见他呢 Rani |
[34:21] | Can you just not tell Dad? | 这事能不能别告诉爸爸 |
[34:22] | And can you… | 还有 能不能 |
[34:25] | ..not tell them that I’m… | 也别告诉他我要 |
[34:28] | ..I’m going to go help him. | 我要去帮他 |
[34:29] | No, you’re not. I have to do something. | -不行 你不许去 -我必须得做些什么 |
[34:32] | No, you don’t have to do anything. | 不 你什么都不必做 Rani 你说想用大人的方式跟我谈谈 |
[34:33] | Rani, you say you want to speak to me like an adult | |
[34:35] | and you are talking like a child? | 可你说起话来还像小孩子一样 |
[34:37] | Mum, you are really… Listen to me, please. | -妈 你真的 -听我说 好吗 |
[34:39] | You’re not listening to me! No, Rani! | -你怎么不听我说啊 -别说了 Rani |
[34:41] | Listen, please, please, sweetheart, just… | 听着 求你了 亲爱的 |
[34:43] | ..really listen to me. | 你就听我一句吧 |
[34:47] | I know that right now, helping this boy seems like the most | 我知道眼下帮助这个男孩好像是 |
[34:50] | important thing in the world. | 世界上最重要的事情 |
[34:52] | But thinking you can wave a magic wand and save him from his problems, | 可是妄想自己挥一挥魔杖就能帮他解决困难 |
[34:56] | that is a child talking. | 这是小孩子的思维 |
[34:59] | Being an adult means knowing that he is not your responsibility. | 成年人就应该明白 自己没有义务去帮他 |
[35:05] | This feeling of guilt you have, huh? | 你现在的这种愧疚感 |
[35:07] | That’s just a moment in time. It’ll be gone in a flash. | 只是一时而已 很快就会消失 |
[35:12] | But one bad decision now… | 可是现在做出的错误决定 |
[35:14] | ..will wreck your whole life forever. | 会永远地毁掉你一辈子 |
[35:19] | RAP MUSIC PLAYS | |
[35:58] | MUSIC FADES AWAY | |
[36:12] | I told him the provenance. | 所有权记录我都跟他说了 |
[36:15] | I can get 165 at auction. | 我可以在拍卖会上拿到165万 如果他还压价 那我就把它放到公开市场上卖 等下 Carl |
[36:19] | If he keeps lowballing, I’ll simply put it on the open market. | |
[36:23] | Hang on a minute, Carl. | |
[36:58] | Yeah. She’s at it again. | 是啊 她又在那儿惹事了 |
[37:11] | Hey, kiddo, you home alone? | 嘿 小朋友 你一个人在家啊 |
[37:13] | Tom’s here, Mummy’s at work. | Tom在家 妈咪去上班了 |
[37:15] | What you doing, drawing a picture? | 你在干嘛呢 画画吗 |
[37:18] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[37:19] | And that’s Mummy. And that’s Tom. | 这是妈咪 这是Tom |
[37:22] | And who’s that? | 这是谁呀 |
[37:23] | You. | 是你 |
[37:25] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[37:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:29] | HM. | 嗯 |
[37:31] | Let’s stick it on the fridge. | 咱们把它贴到冰箱上吧 |
[37:34] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到烟味儿了 |
[37:35] | You been smoking my cigars again? | 你是不是又抽我烟了啊 |
[37:37] | SHE LAUGHS | |
[37:54] | Huh. What’s on the menu? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:56] | Do you know what we read in school last year, Frank? | Frank 你知道去年我们在学校读什么了吗 |
[37:59] | Fahrenheit 451. Do you know what that is? | 华氏451度 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[38:03] | The burning temperature of paper. | 这是纸的燃点 |
[38:06] | Give me the money, son. | 孩子 把钱给我 |
[38:07] | If you want it, come and get it. | 想要就过来拿啊 |
[38:10] | Oh, no, you can’t, can you? | 哦 不行 你过不来 是不是 |
[38:12] | Because I measured it and your tag would go off | 因为我测过距离了 你的脚镣会报警的 |
[38:14] | and how would you explain a big box of cash to the police? | 然后你要怎么跟警察解释这一大箱子现金呢 |
[38:17] | I won it gambling. | 我赌博赢的 |
[38:19] | Yeah! Got lucky at the bingo, did you? | 是嘛 你宾戈牌运不错嘛 |
[38:21] | I had a flutter on the gee-gees. | 我赌马赢了点儿小钱 |
[38:23] | Hid the winnings because… | 我把奖金藏起来 是因为 |
[38:25] | ..I know your mother doesn’t approve. | 我知道你妈不会让我赌博的 |
[38:30] | Mr Francis Sheldon, from London Heathrow to Rio de Janeiro. | Francis Sheldon先生 从伦敦希思罗机场出发去里约热内卢 |
[38:35] | Win this at the horses too? | 这也是你赌马赢来的吗 |
[38:37] | I treated myself to a holiday for when the tag comes off. | 等脚镣一摘 我就奖励自己去度个假 |
[38:43] | For Christ’s sake, what are you doing? | 老天爷啊 你干什么啊 |
[38:45] | Are you abandoning Mum again? No. | -你又要抛弃妈妈了吗 -不是 |
[38:47] | Then why is it a one-way ticket? | 那为什么是单程票呢 |
[38:48] | Not one-way, open-ended. | 不是单程票 是回程不定期而已 |
[38:50] | More lucky winnings go in the fire every time you lie, Frank. | Frank 你每撒一次谎 就有一笔赌金被烧成灰 |
[38:53] | I’m not lying. Oh, dear. | -我没撒谎 -哦 得了吧 |
[38:56] | Are you abandoning Mum again? | 你又要抛弃妈妈了吗 |
[38:58] | I’m not abandoning anyone. Stop lying! | -我谁都不会抛弃的 -别骗人了 |
[39:00] | Are you abandoning Mum again? | 你是不是又要抛弃妈妈了啊 |
[39:02] | No. | 不是 |
[39:04] | Yes, all right, yes. | 好吧 好吧 是的 |
[39:09] | Was everything you said a lie? | 你是不是没一句真话啊 |
[39:11] | Not everything. | 也不全是假话 |
[39:13] | I defended you. | 我还替你说过好话 |
[39:15] | Nobody asked you to. | 没人要你替我说话 |
[39:18] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别用这副表情看我 |
[39:19] | I was going to leave your mother some of the money. | 我打算给你妈留一些钱的 |
[39:21] | She doesn’t want your money. She wants her dad. | 她不想要你的钱 她想要的是自己的爸爸 |
[39:23] | She survived without me before. She’ll survive again. | 她以前没我的时候不也活下来了嘛 以后也照样能过 |
[39:28] | Why didn’t you want to stay with us? | 你为什么不想和我们待在一起呢 |
[39:30] | Because I spent 18 months in a prison cell, | 因为我坐过一年半的牢 |
[39:33] | I’m not spending my last few years in another one. | 我不想人生的最后几年换个地方继续坐牢 |
[39:38] | So, that’s what we are to you? | 你觉得跟我们在一起就像坐牢吗 |
[39:39] | No, no… Another prison cell. Come on. | -不 不是 -你不是说换个地方坐牢吗 拜托 我不是这个意思 |
[39:43] | I didn’t mean it that way. | |
[39:44] | No, what are you doing? | 别 你干什么 |
[39:50] | No need to tell your mother, yeah? | 用不着告诉你妈吧 |
[39:57] | You know, Mum was right. | 我妈果然说对了 |
[39:59] | Have you every just once put anyone else before yourself? | 你是不是从来都没替别人想过啊 |
[40:14] | MICROWAVE BEEPS | |
[40:24] | MOBILE PHONE RINGS | |
[40:49] | You know, first time I was in a police station… | 你知道吗 我第一次去警局的时候 |
[40:53] | ..I was six years old. | 只有六岁 |
[40:57] | My mother had this very flattering nightdress. | 我妈也有这么一件花哨的睡裙 |
[41:01] | It was white chemise with… | 那是件白色的睡裙 |
[41:04] | ..embroidered gold irises. | 上面绣着金色的莺尾花 |
[41:09] | And she should put it on… | 然后她穿着这件衣服 |
[41:13] | ..and she hung herself. | 上吊自杀了 |
[41:16] | I found the body. | 尸体是我发现的 |
[41:18] | And I just remember I felt so scared and so alone, and I was petrified. | 我只记得自己当时太害怕太无助了 吓得僵在那里 |
[41:26] | I was only six. | 我当时才6岁啊 |
[41:28] | And I called my dad. | 我给我爸打电话 |
[41:31] | And he was too busy. | 可他太忙了 |
[41:35] | And you know who he sent to look after me? | 你猜他派了谁来照顾我 |
[41:38] | His groundskeeper. | 他的园丁 |
[41:41] | I was still wearing his wellies. | 我当时还穿着他的雨靴 |
[41:45] | Do you ever feel like if you vanished off the face of the Earth, | 你有没有想过 就算自己从地球上消失了 |
[41:48] | it’d make no difference to anyone? | 也没有人会在意呢 |
[41:49] | Yeah, all the time, yeah. | 想过啊 我一直都这么觉得 |
[41:51] | I missed a day at work once because I lost my glasses | 我有一次误工了一天 因为我眼镜不见了 |
[41:54] | and I’m so blind I couldn’t find my spare glasses | 我什么都看不清 连备用眼镜都找不到 |
[41:56] | and nobody at work noticed. | 结果单位里没人注意到这件事 |
[42:01] | People would notice if you vanished. | 如果你消失了 人们会注意到的 |
[42:03] | You got 1.2 million followers on social media. | 你在社交网站上有120万粉丝呢 |
[42:05] | For what, though? | 那又有什么用呢 |
[42:07] | For looking over my shoulder on a red carpet | 为了走红毯时转过身来 |
[42:10] | so people can see my face and my arse at the same time? | 让大家同时看到我的脸和屁股吗 我去参加我姑奶奶的葬礼 |
[42:14] | I went to my great aunt’s funeral | |
[42:16] | and I spent the whole time thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[42:19] | What is the saddest Instagram filter? | Instagram上最忧伤的滤镜是哪个呢 |
[42:22] | What is it? | 是哪个啊 |
[42:23] | Midnight Blue. | 是午夜蓝调 |
[42:26] | I don’t do anything. | 我无所事事 |
[42:28] | I don’t make anything. | 我一事无成 |
[42:31] | No-one actually needs me. | 根本没人需要我 |
[42:33] | Rani does. | Rani需要你 |
[42:35] | She asked for all of our help, you’re the only one who said yes. | 她问了我们所有人 只有你答应帮她 |
[42:37] | Straight away. You didn’t hesitate, you were straight in there. | 还是马上就答应了 直截了当丝毫没犹豫 |
[42:40] | That says a lot about who you are. | 这足以证明你是什么样的人了 |
[42:51] | I spoke to your father, and he said he’s not going to press charges. | 我跟你父亲谈过了 他说不会起诉你 |
[42:55] | Then he fired me. | 然后他就把我开除了 |
[42:56] | He can’t do that. | 他开除不了你 |
[42:59] | I already fired you. | 你已经被我开除过了 |
[43:00] | Yeah, I told him that, yeah. | 是啊 我跟他也是这么说的 |
[43:19] | Guys… | 各位 |
[43:22] | Firstly, I just want to apologise for my outburst yesterday. | 首先 我很抱歉昨天冲大家发火了 |
[43:25] | And, secondly, if you still want help finding Christian, then… | 还有 如果你还需要人手帮你找Christian的话 |
[43:30] | I am in. And so is Greg. | 我可以帮忙 Greg也来 |
[43:47] | I’m in, too. | 我也来帮忙 |
[43:49] | Thank you but I’m… | 谢谢你们 不过 |
[43:50] | ..out. | 我放弃了 |
[43:52] | This was your idea. | 这可是你出的主意啊 |
[43:53] | It was childish. Being an adult is realising | 这主意太幼稚了 一个成年人应该意识到 |
[43:56] | I can’t solve Christian’s problems. | 自己是解决不了Christian的问题的 |
[43:58] | No. Being an adult is doing what you think is right, | 你错了 一个成年人就应该做自己认为正确的事情 |
[44:01] | which is why you came to us. | 这才是你来找我们的原因 |
[44:02] | I came to you because I felt guilty. | 我找你们帮忙是因为我当时觉得很愧疚 |
[44:06] | That will pass. | 这愧疚感会过去的 |
[44:07] | Making the wrong choice now could wreck our lives forever. | 可要是当下选择错了的话 我们这辈子可能就毁了 |
[44:10] | Every choice we ever make could be the wrong one. | 我们做出的任何一个选择都有可能是错误的 |
[44:13] | We still have to make them. | 可我们还是得做出选择 |
[44:14] | You told me not to get involved! | 你还告诉我别趟这浑水呢 |
[44:16] | So, why should we jeopardise our entire lives | 我们为什么要为一个陌生人 |
[44:19] | for a complete stranger? | 毁掉自己的一辈子呢 |
[44:21] | But Christian isn’t a stranger, he’s our friend. | Christian可不是陌生人啊 他是我们的朋友 |
[44:23] | You said you wanted to make things right. | 你说自己想弥补过错 |
[44:26] | Can you live with yourself if you don’t? | 不救他你的良心能安吗 |
[44:40] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[44:43] | What’s your plan? | 计划是什么 |
[44:48] | PHONE RINGS | |
[44:58] | Hello, Northcott, morning. | 早上好 Northcott律师事务所 |
[44:59] | Is this Gregory Dillard? | 是Gregory Dillard吗 |
[45:02] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[45:03] | Well, when will he be in next? | 那他什么时候在 |
[45:05] | Not until Monday, sir, but I share a desk with him. Can I help? | 得星期一了 先生 但我们一起工作 有什么可以帮您 |
[45:08] | Yes. My name is John Halloran. | 我叫John Halloran |
[45:10] | Dillard did a deal for an investment in my company. | Dillard帮我公司做了一笔投资交易 |
[45:13] | I’m just doing due diligence on the investor. | 我想对投资者做个尽职调查 |
[45:15] | Of course, we have to log all legal work on our case management system | 没问题 我们所有法务工作都会记录在案件管理系统中 |
[45:18] | so I can pull up the file. | 我可以调出相关文件 |
[45:20] | What’s the name of your company? | 您公司的名字是 |
[45:21] | Halloran and Son. | 哈罗伦之家 |
[45:26] | That’s not coming up on the system, sir. Check again. | 系统里没搜到 先生 你再看看 |
[45:29] | I mean, your company’s names all over the paperwork. | 文件上到处都是你们公司的名字啊 |
[45:31] | Hm. Nothing’s been logged, sir. What’s the name of the other party? | 嗯 还是没有 先生另一方的名字呢 |
[45:35] | Cherry. Howard Cherry. | |
[45:37] | An American fella. | —个美国人 |
[45:41] | Again, nothing showing up, sir. | 也搜不到 先生 |
[45:43] | My eejit of a son has just been taken in by a bloody con man. | 我的傻儿子被个该死的骗子诓了 |
[45:55] | OK, so this is the security camera facing the office where Diane keeps | 这儿有个监控摄像头正对着Diane的办公室 |
[46:00] | Christian’s file in a locked cabinet. | Christian的档案就在一个上锁的柜子里 |
[46:02] | Diane has the only set of keys. | 只有Diane有钥匙 |
[46:04] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[46:06] | Greg, this is you. | Greg 这是你 |
[46:07] | Why am I the used condom? | 为什么我是个用过的安全套 |
[46:09] | Because you’re thin and full of spunk, and that’s a compliment. | 因为你又高又瘦 “精”力充沛 夸你呢 |
[46:12] | Now, pay attention. | 好了 注意听 |
[46:13] | Where am I in this? | 我在哪儿 |
[46:15] | Oh, so, you’re somewhere over here with the others | 你和其他人在这边吸引Diane的注意力 没错 Diane是个麻烦 |
[46:19] | distracting Diane. Right. Diane is one problem. | |
[46:23] | What about our other problem? | 那另一个麻烦呢 |
[46:24] | What other problem? | 还有什么麻烦 |
[46:26] | There they are. | 他们在那儿呢 |
[46:29] | Him. Thank you, John. | -就是他 -谢谢你 John |
[46:33] | – What are you all up to? – Nothing. | -你们嘀咕什么呢 -没什么 |
[46:36] | You better not be because I see everything. | 最好是 什么都逃不过我的眼 |
[46:42] | And you might be interested to know | 说个你们会感兴趣的事 |
[46:44] | that last night I applied to be a police community support officer. | 昨晚我申请当社区服务警察了 |
[46:47] | Aren’t they just glorified traffic wardens? No. | 那不就是好听点儿的交通协警吗 才不是 |
[46:50] | Less blathering, more gathering. | 少说话 多干活 |
[47:24] | Shit. You two are on five more hours. | -该死 -你们俩再加五小时 |
[47:38] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[47:52] | Hello. Hello, Sergeant Haines. | -你好 -你好 Haines警长 |
[47:54] | It’s Diane from Community Payback. | 我是社区服务的Diane |
[47:55] | Hi, Diane. Everything OK? Everything’s fine. | -嗨 Diane 一切还好吗 -一切都好 |
[47:58] | I just wanted to let you know that last night I applied | 我只是想告诉你 根据你的要求 昨晚我申请 |
[48:00] | to be a community support officer, as you requested. | 当社区服务警察了 |
[48:03] | It was more of a suggestion than a request. | 不是要求 只是一个建议 |
[48:05] | Also, as per your other request, | 还有 关于你的另一个要求 |
[48:07] | no suspicious activity to report at this end. | 我这边没有需要报告的可疑活动 |
[48:09] | How’s it going at your end? You started any of that stuff | 你那边情况如何 汇报了吗 |
[48:11] | with the court boards, the registering yet? | 立案了没有 |
[48:13] | I’m afraid I can’t talk about ongoing investigations with a member of the public. Oh, sorry, | 抱歉我不能向公众 透露正在进行的调查 噢 抱歉 |
[48:17] | is there a member of the public there? No, I meant you, Diane. | -你那边有群众在啊 -不 我说的是你 Diane |
[48:20] | Oh. Well, I’m not the public, though, am I? | 我不算普通民众吧 |
[48:23] | You know that phrase, long arm of the law? | 你听过法律之臂 力大无边这个说法吧 |
[48:26] | Well, if you’re the arm, then I’m like one of your fingers, | 你们要是法律的臂膀 那我就是你们的手指 |
[48:29] | aren’t I? Poking away in the dirt at the front line. | 在前面打头阵 为你们在黑暗中探路 |
[48:32] | And I appreciate that but I still can’t talk about the case | 谢谢你 但我还是不能向部门以外的人员 |
[48:34] | outside my department, Diane. I’m sure you understand. | 透露消息 Diane 我相信你能理解的 |
[48:37] | Yeah, absolutely understand. | 是的 完全理解 |
[48:38] | I just wondered if you wanted any help locating the perp. | 我只是想帮你抓犯人 |
[48:41] | Who? Christian Taylor. | -谁 -Christian Taylor |
[48:43] | Oh, he’s been discounted from our inquiries. | 基本排除他了 |
[48:45] | What?! Why? He had a gun. | 什么 为啥 他有把枪啊 |
[48:48] | As I said, I can’t talk… OK, talk about the case. | -我刚才说了 我不能 -透露案情 |
[48:50] | Yep. Roger that. | 好吧 明白 |
[48:52] | Well, just know that I’m here, fingering away. | 那我就在这儿 随时待命 |
[48:56] | Good to know, Diane. | 好的 Diane |
[48:59] | All right. Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[49:01] | Hello? Hello? Oh. | 喂 喂 |
[49:03] | She’s gone. | 她挂了 |
[49:05] | Ballistics came back. And? | -弹道报告出来了 -如何 |
[49:07] | And the gun we found and the bullet they pulled from Spider… | 我们发现的那把枪 和蜘蛛体内取出的子弹 |
[49:10] | ..perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[49:33] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[49:39] | Red shovel. | Red shovel. -红铲子 -红铲子 |
[49:41] | Garden rake. | Garden rake. -钉耙 -钉耙 |
[49:50] | John, just thought you’d want to know that, | John 我就是想告诉你 |
[49:54] | yeah, you were right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[49:56] | No-one’s going to look for the kid. | 没人有义务去找那孩子 |
[49:58] | OK, good. | 哦 好的 |
[50:02] | Diane. Yeah? Can I just have a quick word? | -Diane -怎么了 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[50:06] | You know, I’ve apologised to everyone else, but I just wanted to | 我跟其他人都道过歉了 但我想 |
[50:09] | apologise to you, too, for telling you to gargle my nutsack. | 跟你也道个歉 我让你舔我的蛋 |
[50:13] | I mean, as you can see, I don’t actually have a nutsack, | 你也知道 我都没有那玩意儿 |
[50:17] | so how could you gargle with it even if you wanted to? | 所以就算你愿意也不能够啊 |
[50:20] | Yeah, I did wonder. Hmm. OK, well, thank you. | -是啊 我还说呢 -嗯 好的 谢谢你 |
[50:23] | Apology absorbed. Thank you, Diane. | -接受道歉 -谢谢你 Diane |
[50:28] | Every one of the bus in five minutes. OK? | 所有人5分钟内上车 |
[50:30] | Thanks, Diane. | 谢谢你 Diane |
[50:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[51:23] | Fucking hell, Greg-head. | 卧槽 Greg老哥 这下你完蛋了 |
[51:25] | You’re in a lot of trouble now, mate. | |
[51:40] | Right. Everyone off. | 所有人下车 |
[51:49] | Oh, Diane, is that paint or something | 噢 Diane 你夹克后面 |
[51:52] | on the back of your jacket. | 那是油漆吗 |
[51:54] | Oh, yeah, that’s bad. | 直是哎 太糟了 |
[51:56] | It’s OK. It doesn’t matter. | 没事 没关系 |
[51:57] | Got to get it early before it stains. | 得在染上之前赶快弄掉 |
[51:59] | It’s all right, it’s fine. Can you get a cloth? Yep, I’m on it. | 没关系 没关系 能找块布来吗 好 我去找 |
[52:02] | Greg, come with me. Yep. | -Greg 跟我来 -好 |
[52:04] | I don’t need a cloth. It’s OK. What colour is it? | 用不着什么布 没事儿 粘的什么颜色 没关系 |
[52:06] | It’s OK… | |
[52:16] | What?… | 什么 |
[52:17] | That looks great… | 看起来不错 |
[52:19] | KNOCKING AT DOOR | |
[52:46] | Guys, it’s OK. So leave it, leave it, leave it. Right, come on. | 朋友们 没关系 别管了 别管了 走吧 -咱们进去吧 -都站住 |
[52:51] | Let’s head inside. Right, come on! | |
[52:53] | Which one of you thieving bastards has taken in? What? | 是你们哪个混蛋偷走了 什么 |
[52:56] | My phone is missing. Probably just left it in the bus. | -我手机不见了 -可能是落车上了 |
[52:58] | No, it was here in my bag and now it’s gone. | 不可能 我放在包里的 现在没了 |
[53:01] | I want every single one of you searched. | 你们每个人都得搜身 |
[53:03] | I’m not searching everyone. | 我不会挨个搜的 |
[53:04] | You search everyone whenever you’ve lost anything? | 你丢东西的时候就能挨个搜吗 |
[53:06] | She has a point. You do carry out a lot of random searches. | 她说得有道理 突击搜查你都搞了多少次了 |
[53:09] | Yeah. You’re always searching, like a search-meister. | 就是 你经常搜我们 简直是个搜身大师 |
[53:12] | She’s not searching everyone! Oh, really? | -她才不会挨个搜呢 -哦 是吗 |
[53:15] | Well, what have you got to hide? | 你有什么见不得人的吗 |
[53:16] | Yeah, actually, what have you got to hide? | 是啊 你藏了什么吗 |
[53:19] | Arms up! Right now! | 举起手来 立刻马上 |
[53:23] | Hurry up. I don’t want to go to jail. | 快点吧 我可不想进监狱 |
[53:25] | Pretty boy like me. No, I’m trying. | -我这么俊的男孩子 -我快着呢 |
[53:30] | Here, why don’t you wait in our meeting room? | 这边 不如你们先到会面室等等 |
[53:40] | Shit! | 靠 |
[53:52] | Hiya. | 你们好呀 |
[53:54] | Yeah. Um, if you’d just… | 你们不如先 |
[53:59] | That’s really professional, Diane. Oh, thanks. | -你可真专业 Diane -谢谢 |
[54:01] | Can you talk us through your technique? | 能跟我们讲讲技巧吗 |
[54:04] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[54:05] | Got to have loose…loose hips. All in the fingers, really? | 屁股放松 功夫都在手上 |
[54:08] | Got to be smooth, careful but cautious. | 要流畅 仔细 还要谨慎 |
[54:11] | There was actually a man at Heathrow Airport who was caught smuggling | 希思罗机场真有个男的被抓到 |
[54:14] | rare birds down his pants. | 在裤裆里走私稀有鸟类 |
[54:15] | That’s actually where the phrase “budgie smugglers” comes from. | 三角泳裤这个词就是这么来的 |
[54:18] | Erm… Sorry, I lost my place there. | 不好意思 搜到哪儿了 |
[54:21] | Er… Right. Erm… Start again. | 好吧 从头再来 |
[54:24] | Arms up. Oh, for fuck’s sake. | -手举起来 -我去 |
[54:42] | Right, this side. Then back up and then again down the leg, | 好了 这边 上来再下去 |
[54:46] | and back up… Diane! ..and kind of… What are you doing? | -再上来 -Diane -然后这样 -你干嘛呢 |
[54:49] | I’m just conducting a search, sir. | 我在进行搜身检查 长官 你就是在指挥柏林爱乐乐团我也不在乎 |
[54:51] | I don’t care if you’re conducting the Berlin Philharmonic. | |
[54:54] | The police are here. They want to speak with everyone. | 警察来了 他们要和每个人谈谈 |
[54:56] | Now. | 就现在 |
[54:59] | Best behaviour, please. | 都规矩点 好吗 |
[55:17] | Sergeant Haines. Sergeant Selforth. | Haines警长 Selforth警长 |
[55:20] | Lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再次见面 |
[55:24] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[55:26] | Just having a stand. | 随便站站 |
[55:29] | Can we speak privately? | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[55:31] | Absolutely. Please come through to my office. | 当然 请到我办公室来 |
[55:36] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[55:38] | What happened? He pinched my arse! | -怎么了 -他捏我屁股 |
[55:40] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[55:42] | Are you calling her a liar? | 你是说她撒谎吗 |
[55:43] | I stand with her! | 我相信她 |
[55:45] | Hands up, mate! I’m not putting up with your shit any more! | 举手投降吧 混蛋 我受够你了 |
[55:50] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[55:52] | GREG: I didn’t do anything wrong. Yes, you did! | -我什么都没干啊 -不 你干了 |
[55:54] | You were born a straight white male! | 你简直就是个白直渣 |
[55:57] | DIANE: What is happening here?! | 这是怎么了 |
[55:59] | Desist! I insist you heed my command! | 别闹了 你们要服从命令 |
[56:02] | Heed my command! | 服从命令 |
[56:03] | Stop shouting! | 别吼我 |
[56:05] | Yes. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:07] | Oh, stop this madness. | 别发疯了 |
[56:09] | What is going on? Detective Sergeants, I do apologise. | 到底怎么了 警长们 我很抱歉 |
[56:12] | They are never like this. They normally fear me. | 他们从没这样过 他们通常很怕我的 |
[56:15] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[56:19] | Wait there, you lot. | 你们老实呆着 |
[56:21] | You’re in big trouble. | 都给我等着 |
[56:25] | Right. I’m sorry. | -好了 -对不起 |
[56:39] | Someone better tell me what the hell is going on. | 最好来个人跟我说说这是啥情况 |
[56:44] | I’ve spoken with Christian Taylor. | 我和Christian Taylor谈过了 |
[56:46] | He has an alibi. All day. | 他有全天不在场证明 |
[56:49] | Are you absolutely sure the man you saw with the gun is him? | 你确定你看到的持枪男子是他吗 |
[56:52] | 100%. | 百分百确定 |
[56:53] | Do you have a picture of Christian Taylor? | 你有Christian Taylor的照片吗 档案里有他的照片 |
[56:55] | Erm, his mug shot will be in his file. | |
[57:05] | Taylor. | |
[57:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[57:13] | This isn’t the same man. | 不是这个人啊 |