英文名称:Rendition
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | It was great to have you, anwar. | 安沃 很高兴你能来 |
[00:50] | Thank you. it was an honor to be here. | 谢谢 很荣幸能到这来 |
[00:52] | Your presentation was outstanding. | 你的演讲太精彩了 |
[00:54] | – thank you. – thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[00:56] | Okay. take care. | 保重 |
[00:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:59] | Oh, there’s my phone. sorry I have to rush. I’m sorry. | 我电话响了 不好意思 我要走了 抱歉 |
[01:15] | Good save! | 接得好 |
[01:17] | Again, mom. | 再来一次 |
[01:19] | Okay. here it comes. | 好的 来啦 |
[01:23] | Okay, get back up. | 踢回来 |
[01:25] | – hello. – did you just try to call me? | -嗨 -刚才是你给我打电话吗 |
[01:27] | – no. where are you? – well, I’m stil in cape town. | -不是 你在哪? -我还在开普敦 |
[01:29] | I’m on my way to the airport now. | 我在去机场的路上 |
[01:30] | Okay. I thought you were gonna call me earlier. | 还以为你会早点给我打电话 |
[01:31] | I know. I’m sorry. I had meetings all day. | 我知道 对不起 我开了一天会 |
[01:34] | – oh, yeah. right. – is that dad? | -嗯 对 -是爸爸吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah. do you wanna talk to him? | 是 你想和他说话吗 |
[01:38] | Your son wants a word with you. hold on. | 你儿子想和你说话 等下 |
[01:40] | Hey, dad, did you get me a present? | 爸爸 你给我买礼物了吗 |
[01:42] | – jeremy. – what? he said he wouid. | -杰瑞米 -怎么啦? 他说他会买的 |
[01:45] | – did you? – hey, monkey. sure I did. | -你买了吗 -小猴子 当然买了 |
[01:48] | Okay, cool. | 太棒了 |
[01:50] | – okay, get in the goal. hey. – come on, mom. | -去拿球 -来呀 妈妈 |
[01:52] | – what are you doing? – I’m playing soccer. | -你在做什么 -我在踢足球 |
[01:54] | You’ll give my mother a heart attack. | 你会让我妈妈得心脏病的 |
[01:55] | – yeah. nuru’s fine. – mom, kick the ball. | -努鲁没事 -妈妈 踢球 |
[01:58] | Is your flight schedule stlli the same? | 你的航班没什么变化吧 |
[01:59] | Yes. connecting through washington. | 嗯 从华盛顿转机 |
[02:01] | – arrive chicago at 7:45 p.m. – uh-huh. | -晚上7:45到芝加哥 -好 |
[02:03] | Okay, we’ll see you at the airport. | 机场见 |
[02:05] | – okay. bye. – all right. I love you. | -好的 再见 -再见 我爱你 |
[02:07] | – I love you, too. – bye. | -我也爱你 -再见 |
[02:09] | Okay. you get ready. | 你准备好 |
[02:11] | Here it comes. | 来啦 |
[02:13] | Goal! | 进球 |
[03:13] | Who you talkin’ to? | 你在和谁说话? |
[03:14] | My grandmother. | 我奶奶 |
[03:18] | – she up early? – mm-hmm. | -她起的真早 -嗯 |
[03:19] | – I call her once a week. | -我每周给她打一次电话 |
[03:21] | Are her goats in a frenzy? | 这样她不疯了吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:889个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:71个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:83个,考研词汇:135个,专四词汇:119个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:29] | When are they picking you up? | 他们什么时候来接你 |
[03:31] | – too soon. – yeah. | -很快 -嗯 |
[03:34] | Douglas. | 道格拉斯 |
[03:38] | You know, they can’t see me here. | 你知道 不能让他们看到我在这 |
[03:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:43] | – I gotta go. – come on. come a–come here. | -我要走了 -过来 过来 |
[03:46] | Seriousiy, stop kissing me. | 真的 别亲我了 |
[03:49] | Stop it. | 别亲了 |
[03:51] | I see you at the office. | 办公室见 |
[04:05] | Fatima…you came. | 法蒂玛 你来了 |
[04:08] | You waited. | 让你久等了 |
[04:11] | Your cds. | 你的唱片 |
[04:13] | Get on. | 上来 |
[04:17] | Did you listen to them? | 唱片你听过吗? |
[04:18] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[04:20] | They were okay. | 不错 |
[04:23] | You have the worst taste in music. | 你音乐品味真差 |
[04:33] | Stop, khalid. | 卡里德 停下 |
[04:35] | We can’t go this way. | 我们不能走这条路 |
[04:37] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是近路 |
[04:38] | Khalid, I said stop. | 卡里德 我说了停下 |
[04:43] | My father has tea here every morning. | 我爸每天早晨都在那边喝茶 |
[04:49] | You see him? | 看见他了? |
[04:51] | No. | 没有 |
[04:54] | Fatima. | 法蒂玛 |
[04:55] | Fatima, wait. | 法蒂玛 等等 |
[04:56] | Fatima, wait. | 法蒂玛 等等 |
[04:58] | I want to meet him. | 我想见他 |
[05:00] | I told you, you can’t. | 我告诉过你不行 |
[05:02] | Has he called? | 他给你打过电话吗? |
[05:03] | Only to yell at me. | 打了 光对我大喊大叫了 |
[05:08] | We should run away, just go. | 我们应该逃跑 |
[05:11] | We have our studies, fatima. | 法蒂玛 我们还有学业 |
[05:14] | We have to be realistic. | 我们得现实点 |
[05:16] | Okay for you. no one’s forcing you to marry. | 随便你 没人逼你结婚 |
[05:19] | I just want to meet him. | 我只是想见见他 |
[05:22] | He has chosen someone for me. | 他已经为我选好了丈夫 |
[05:26] | He has chosen. | 他已经选好了 |
[05:28] | He might iike me more. | 他可能更喜欢我 |
[05:34] | You don’t know my father. | 你不了解我爸爸 |
[05:38] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[05:43] | Daddy, did I wake you? | 爸爸 我吵醒你了吗? |
[05:45] | No, sweetheart. | 没有 小宝贝 |
[05:48] | Daddy, do you dream about me when you’re sleeping? | 爸爸 你睡觉的时候梦到我了吗? |
[05:51] | I dream… | 我梦到了 |
[05:54] | About you… | 你 |
[05:56] | And your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[05:58] | And your sister. | 还有你姐姐 |
[06:02] | Fatima said you stop dreaming when you get married. | 法蒂玛说人结婚后就不做梦了 |
[06:09] | She’s wrong, sweetheart. | 宝贝 她错了 |
[06:12] | You dream all your life. | 我们一生都会做梦 |
[06:14] | It’s one of god’s gifts. | 这是上帝的礼物 |
[06:16] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[06:18] | – give me a kiss. – no. | -亲我一下 -不 |
[06:20] | – one kiss. – no. | -亲一下 -不 |
[06:22] | Only one. | 就一下 |
[06:32] | After fawai, we have meetings… | 见过法瓦后 |
[06:33] | With saeed ei-dalizi, minister of interior… | 我们要和内政部长萨伊德・艾戴利兹 |
[06:36] | Hamsa regiori, the head of defense. | 国防部长哈姆沙・里乔里会面 |
[06:38] | Saeed’s all right. | 萨伊德还不错 |
[06:41] | Regiori has a…a littie bit of a solophist back-story… | 里乔里有点疯狂史 |
[06:45] | But he knows which side he’s on. | 但是他知道该站在哪一边 |
[06:46] | So, uh, this, uh, fa-fawai– what’s his name? | 这个法…法瓦什么 他姓什么? |
[06:50] | – abasi fawai. – abasi fawai. | -阿巴斯・法瓦 -阿巴斯・法瓦 |
[06:53] | – so he’s the hard guy? – yeah. i–i’ve never met him. | -他很强硬? -好像 我没见过他 |
[06:57] | You’re the, uh, knuckle-dragger. I’m the pen-pusher. | 你是土霸 而我是书生 |
[06:59] | He’ll be more your contact than mine. | 你和他联系会比较多 |
[07:28] | They overload these donkeys and cause accidents. chaos. | 驴子驮的东西太多了 造成了车祸 真混乱 |
[07:33] | Tea, please. | 来杯茶 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:41] | How long you been here? | 你在这呆多久了 |
[07:44] | Five and a half months. | 五个半月了 |
[07:45] | It’s just on the other side of the square. | 就呆在广场那边 |
[07:55] | – ahmid, what’s going on? – accident, sir. | -阿米德 发生什么了? -前面出事故了 先生 |
[08:00] | Fuckin’ traffic, man | 该死的交通 |
[08:05] | Out the back! out the back! | 从后门走 从后门走 |
[08:58] | Mr. freeman. | 弗利曼先生 |
[09:06] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:26] | – lee mayers. – lee, it’s douglas. | -我是李・迈尔斯 -李 我是道格拉斯 |
[09:29] | How’s dixon? | 迪克森怎么样? |
[09:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:32] | Fuck. where are you now? | 妈的 你现在在哪 |
[09:34] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[09:36] | – are you hurt? – no. I’m fine. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 我没事 |
[09:39] | All right, listen. you’re gonna have to step up for a while. | 听着 你要暂时升职 |
[09:41] | Fill in for dixon. report directly to me. understood? | 接替迪克森的工作 直接向我报告 明白吗? |
[09:43] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:46] | Douglas, are you okay? | 道格拉斯 你没事吧? |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:05] | Corrine whitman. | 柯林・惠特曼 |
[10:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[10:12] | All right, go ahead. | 请继续讲 |
[10:19] | What’s his condition? | 他现在情况怎么样? |
[10:25] | Has anybody contacted his wife yet? | 有人通知他妻子吗 |
[10:29] | No. I will do it. | 不 我来吧 |
[10:32] | – any claim of responsibility? – what is it? | -有人宣布对此负责吗 -怎么了? |
[10:38] | No. all right. I’m comin’ in. | 不 我马上来 |
[10:42] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:43] | Suicide bombing over there, and they got one of us. | 自杀性炸弹 炸死了一个我们的人 |
[10:46] | Jesus. it’s 2:00 a.m. | 天哪 现在是凌晨两点 |
[10:48] | Yeah. well, I’m sure they arranged it… | 他们一定是故意这么安排的 |
[10:50] | Just to spite you, honey. | 就是想刁难你 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | So he’s egyptian with a green card? | 他是有绿卡的埃及人? |
[11:00] | Okay. when’s he land? | 他什么时候到 |
[11:07] | Okay, do it. | 去做吧 |
[11:09] | I’m givin’ you the authorization. | 我授权给你了 |
[11:22] | Welcome to washington, d.c. | 欢迎来到华盛顿特区 |
[11:24] | Please follow the signs to u.s. customs. | 请跟随指示牌到美国海关 |
[11:27] | All arriving passengers must clear customs here… | 所有旅客在转机前 |
[11:30] | Before embarking on connecting flights. | 请先进行清关 |
[11:33] | Please have your passports and customs declaration forms ready. | 请准备好护照和报关表格 |
[11:41] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:42] | – mr. anwar el-ibrahimi? – yes? | -你是安沃・艾尔依伯希米吗 -我是 |
[11:45] | Sir, we have an emergency message for you. | 先生 有一条您的紧急消息 |
[11:47] | – would you follow us, please? – what do you mean? what is it? | -能跟我们走吗 -什么意思 是什么消息 |
[11:49] | – is it my wife? is she all right? – I apologize, sir. | -是我妻子吗?她还好吗? -抱歉 先生 |
[11:51] | They don’t give us any details. | 他们没告诉我们细节 |
[12:02] | – I got it. – okay, let’s go. | -找到了 -我们走 |
[12:30] | 19 dead, 75 injured. | 19人死亡 75人受伤 |
[12:34] | Ei-hazim have claimed responsibility. | 爱・哈扎米已声称对此事负责 |
[12:36] | And the new guy? | 新来的那个家伙呢? |
[12:38] | Shrapnei in the neck. | 脖子中枪 |
[12:39] | He bled to death. | 流血过多死了 |
[12:41] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[12:43] | Sir. | 先生 |
[12:44] | You have calls from corrine whitman, cia… | 中情局的柯林・惠特曼打电话来 |
[12:47] | And mr. davis at the u.s. state department. | 国务院的戴维斯也打电话来 |
[12:50] | Give me corrine first. | 先把柯林的电话转进来 |
[12:56] | One dead american. | 就死了一个美国人 |
[13:26] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[13:29] | Rashid salimi. | 拉希德・塞利米 |
[13:30] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | Rashid salimi. | 拉希德・塞利米 |
[13:34] | No, sir. my name is anwar el-ibrahimi. | 不 先生 我的名字是安沃・艾尔依伯希米 |
[13:38] | Rashid is an egyptian national… | 拉希德是 |
[13:40] | Who’s claimed responsibility for today’s terror attack. | 声称对今天的恐怖袭击负责的埃及人 |
[13:45] | What attack? | 什么袭击? |
[13:46] | Why don’t you tell me? | 应该由你来告诉我 |
[13:51] | I don’t know anything about any attack of any kind. | 我不知道什么袭击 什么也不知道 |
[13:54] | I’ve been on a plane from south africa for 18 hours. | 我过去18小时一直在从南非起飞的飞机上 |
[13:57] | Is this your phone? | 这是你的电话吗 |
[14:00] | It looks like mine. why? | 看上去像我的 怎么了? |
[14:05] | – numbers match. – what numbers? | -号码符合 -什么号码? |
[14:08] | Rashid has placed several calls to your phone… | 拉希德在过去的几个月里 |
[14:10] | Over the last few months. | 给你打过几个电话 |
[14:11] | No, sir. I’ve never taiked to anybody named rashid. | 不 先生 我从没和叫拉希德的人说过话 |
[14:14] | What were you doing in cape town? | 你在开普敦做什么? |
[14:15] | Why am I shackled this way? I want to speak to a lawyer. | 为什么要铐着我? 我要和律师谈谈 |
[14:18] | What were you doing in cape town? | 你在开普敦做什么? |
[14:26] | Attending a conference… | 参加一个 |
[14:28] | For chemical engineers. | 化学工程师会议 |
[14:31] | I was invited by the south african fossll fuels foundation. | 南非矿物燃料基金会邀请我参加 |
[14:34] | Who did you meet with? | 你都和谁碰面了? |
[14:37] | List them. | 列出名单 |
[14:41] | Can I call my wife? | 我能给我妻子打电话吗? |
[14:43] | No. | 不能 |
[15:07] | These are all well-regarded professionals… | 他们都是我们这个行业 |
[15:09] | In my industry. | 倍受尊敬的教授 |
[15:12] | Are you familiar with bomb-making techniques? | 你熟悉制做炸弹的技术吗 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么? |
[15:17] | Have you ever constructed a bomb? | 你制做过炸弹吗? |
[15:21] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[15:23] | You’ve never constructed a bomb? | 你从没制做过炸弹? |
[15:24] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[15:37] | Six years ago… | 六年前我在美国烟酒枪械管理署 |
[15:39] | I, uh…I worked briefly on a study commissioned by the atf. | 赞助的项目中工作过一段时间 |
[15:45] | Nothing to do with bomb-making. | 和制做炸弹没有任何联系 |
[15:46] | Just detection, using trace paper technology. | 只是使用跟踪技术进行探测 |
[15:49] | You can check it out. | 你可以查一下 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | We will. | 我们会查的 |
[15:57] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[16:00] | You have experience with explosives. | 你和炸弹打过交道 |
[16:04] | There were ten of us on that team. | 我们那时有十人一起工作 |
[16:07] | It was for a government agency. have you arrested them, too? | 是为政府机构做的 你把他们都逮捕了吗? |
[16:12] | Rashid salimi. | 拉希德・塞利米 |
[16:13] | I don’t know anyone named rashid! | 我不认识拉希德这个人! |
[16:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[16:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna call him. | 我来打他电话 |
[16:42] | You’ve reached anwar. piease ieave a message. | 这里是安沃语音信箱 请留言 |
[16:45] | Hey, it’s us. we’re at arrivais… | 是我们 我们在出口 |
[16:47] | And we don’t see you anywhere. | 但是找不到你 |
[16:49] | Maybe we got the information wrong. | 也许是我们弄错了 |
[16:51] | Call me back when you get this. okay, bye. | 收到以后给我们打电话 再见 |
[17:32] | Ei-hazim ciaimed responsibility within minutes of the attack. | 爱・哈扎米在爆炸数分钟后就宣称对此事负责 |
[17:35] | The incident took piace in a crowded square… | 爆炸发生在一个人群密集的广场 |
[17:37] | As residents were heading to work… | 很多人正在去上班的路上 |
[17:38] | Leaving nineteen dead and dozens more injured. | 十九人死亡 数十人受伤 |
[17:41] | The fourth in a series of attacks… | 这第四起爆炸 |
[17:43] | The bombing has once again raised concerns… | 它再一次地提醒人们 |
[17:44] | That extremists are targeting governments… | 极端分子正在瞄准政府 |
[17:46] | I need everything we have on ai-hazim brigade. okay? | 我需要所有关于爱・哈扎米的情报 |
[17:50] | I have been asked to fill in for dixon… | 在新的人选没到来之前 |
[17:51] | Untii a repiacement can be found. | 由我取代迪克森的位置 |
[17:59] | Uh, I need a work-up on fawai. | 我要一份关于法瓦的详细资料 |
[18:01] | Uh, abasi fawai. | 阿巴斯・法瓦 |
[18:16] | I need a shirt. | 我要件新衬衫 |
[18:18] | – are you okay? – I need a shirt. | -你没事吧 -我要件新衬衫 |
[18:20] | I need a shirt. I need–I need you to get me shirt… | 我要件衬衫 帮我找一件 |
[18:22] | – okay. okay. – okay? | -好的 -好的? |
[18:23] | Okay, I need a plain shirt… | 普通一点的就行 |
[18:24] | – not a–not a shirt with stripes. – yes. | -不要那种有条纹的 -好的 |
[18:25] | – I know what a shirt is, douglas. – just a plain cotton shirt. | -我知道什么样的衬衫 道格拉斯 -普通棉制的 |
[18:26] | – do you–do you know what I’m talk–okay. – okay? | -听明白了吗? -明白了 |
[18:28] | Okay. good. I need a shirt. | 好 找一件过来 |
[18:30] | And I–I need a–I need, um…uh… | 我还想要… |
[18:33] | What? gum? | 什么? 口香糖? |
[18:34] | Uh, yeah. yeah. | 对 |
[18:35] | Okay. okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | If cape town says he boarded and d.c. says he didn’t… | 如果开普敦说他登机了但他却没到华盛顿… |
[18:46] | Then one of them is wrong. | 那肯定有一方搞错了 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry, sir, but you cannot just get… | 对不起 但一个人不可能 |
[18:50] | On a plane in one country and not get off in another. | 从一个国家上了飞机到了目的国后却不下飞机的 |
[18:53] | Now, you must have some record of him… | 你们肯定会有一些关于他的记录 |
[18:55] | Arriving or transferring to another airline. | 比如到港或者转机的记录 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:59] | Well, check again. | 再查一下 |
[19:03] | Is he asleep? | 他睡了吗? |
[19:04] | He wants you to read to him. | 他要你给他读故事 |
[19:06] | Can you do it? I’m on hold. | 你去读吧 我走不开 |
[19:08] | Did you speak to the hotel? | 你问了酒店了吗? |
[19:09] | They said they dropped him off at the airport on time. | 他们准时把他送到了机场 |
[19:14] | Everything will be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[19:16] | He probabiy just missed his connection. | 也许是错过了转机 |
[19:17] | He hasn’t called. | 他也没有给我们打过电话 |
[19:24] | Lina. | 琳娜 |
[19:31] | Dad, when is fatima coming home? | 爸爸 法蒂玛什么时候回来? |
[19:37] | Finish your milk. | 喝你的牛奶 |
[19:49] | Please, abasi. | 求你了 阿巴斯 |
[19:53] | Tell her you made a mistake. | 向她认错吧 |
[19:56] | It’s not the same as when we were young. | 现在和我们年轻的时候不同了 |
[19:59] | There are rules, samia. | 但是规矩还是一样的 萨米娅 |
[20:01] | There are ruies. | 有些规则不能违反的 |
[20:03] | Look at my sister layia. | 看你妹妹雷娅 |
[20:05] | She’ll never marry. | 一辈子也嫁不出去 |
[20:12] | Call her, abasi. | 给她打电话 阿巴斯 |
[20:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:16] | For me. | 就当是为我做的 |
[20:18] | I have called. | 我打过了 |
[20:19] | I’ve ieft a dozen messages. | 我给她留了很多条信息 |
[20:21] | She doesn’t answer. | 都没有回复 |
[20:22] | What can I do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[20:26] | Leave the egg alone! | 不要再弄那个蛋了 |
[20:29] | Have you called your father? | 给你爸爸打电话了吗? |
[20:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:36] | Don’t worry, it’s nothing. | 别担心 没事的 |
[20:39] | What have I done? | 我做了什么了? |
[20:45] | I’m proud of you for standing up to him. | 你能站在他那边我感到很自豪 |
[20:52] | That’s my taxi. | 我要走了 |
[20:54] | Please stay. | 别走 |
[21:00] | I want you in this apartment by eight while I’m gone. | 我走了以后 你只能在这里待到8点 |
[21:05] | If my brother knew I was leaving you here alone… | 要是我哥知道把你一个人留在这里 |
[21:11] | He’d kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[21:13] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[21:19] | See you in a few days. | 过几天再见 |
[21:25] | We think it was an attempt on abasi fawai. | 我们认为这次自杀性爆炸的目标是阿巴斯・法瓦 |
[21:28] | Dixon was just wrong place, wrong time. | 迪克森只是刚好路过碰上了 |
[21:31] | If they got one of us, that’s a victory for them. | 杀了一个我们的人 这次行动也算胜利了 |
[21:34] | These are the latest of rashid? | 这些是拉希德的最新照片? |
[21:36] | Three months after he escaped the Jordanians. | 是他逃离约旦三个月之后拍的 |
[21:38] | They should’ve taken him out when they had the chance. | 有机会他们就应该把他带出境的 |
[21:41] | So without dixon, who do we have? | 迪克森死了 我们还能用谁? |
[21:43] | Dougias freeman, analyst. | 道格拉斯・弗利曼 分析员 |
[21:46] | Degree in economics from princeton. | 普林斯顿经济学学士 |
[21:47] | Started out as a junior exec in the oil business. | 最初是石油公司的初级管理人员 |
[21:50] | How long with us? | 到我们这儿多久了? |
[21:51] | Since september 1 2th, give or take. | 从9月12开始的 你决定吧 |
[21:55] | Jesus. he looks 1 2 years old. | 天啊 他太年轻了 |
[21:57] | Do you think he can do this? | 你认为他适合吗? |
[21:58] | He’s smart. he’s been getting close… | 他很聪明 |
[22:00] | With the ministers of finance and interior. | 和财政部长 内政部长都比较熟 |
[22:03] | He initiated the madrasa charity investigation… | 他发起了对伊斯兰慈善机构的调查 |
[22:06] | That, uh, brought in forty-four… | 找出了44个 |
[22:07] | – al qaeda fundraisers. – lee… | -基地组织的筹款人 -李 |
[22:08] | Analyst is not a jackal. | 分析员可不是走狗 |
[22:12] | We’ll spread then. | 我们会对他进行考察的 |
[22:16] | Did you polygraph the egyptian? | 你们对那个埃及人进行测谎了吗? |
[22:18] | Yeah. came up clean. | 测的 他没有说谎 |
[22:21] | Polygraph doesn’t mean diddly. | 通过测谎不是说他什么也没做 |
[22:22] | Well, we always say that when they pass. | 他们通过的时候我们总是这么说的 |
[22:27] | Somethin’ funny? | 很好笑吗? |
[22:31] | We lost someone today. | 今天我们损失了一名战友 |
[22:34] | I traced him with interpol, mossad, the egyptians. | 和国际刑警 摩萨德还有埃及人一起跟踪他 |
[22:39] | Nobody’s interested. | 没人知道他的事 |
[22:40] | I’m interested. | 我想知道 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:47] | What do you wanna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[22:49] | We can’t hold him here indefinitely. | 我们不能永远把他关在这里 |
[22:54] | Put him on the plane. | 押上飞机 |
[22:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[23:48] | My grandma has the middle floor. I’m on top. | 我奶奶住中间那层 我住顶层 |
[23:53] | I don’t want her to find me here. | 我不想让她看见我 |
[23:55] | She’s away for the week. | 她这星期都不会回来 |
[23:58] | I have a back way in. no one will see us. | 我们走后门 没人会看见 |
[24:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:39] | My grandma’s room. | 这是我奶奶的房间 |
[24:43] | Come. | 来 |
[25:00] | Jeremy, stop bouncing the ball. | 杰瑞米 不要玩球了 |
[25:03] | You know you’re not supposed to do that in the house. | 你知道不应该在屋里玩球的 |
[25:09] | Why can’t I come with you? | 为什么我不能和你一块去? |
[25:10] | Because you have school, and you have tryouts this week. | 因为你要上学 这周还有测验 |
[25:13] | What’s all this stuff? | 这些是干什么用的? |
[25:15] | These are my important papers, jeremy. | 这是很重要的文件 杰瑞米 |
[25:16] | I need you to get off the bed. | 别趴在床上 |
[25:19] | Are you gonna see daddy? | 你去见爸爸吗? |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:24] | Why didn’t he come home? | 他为什么不回家? |
[25:29] | He just had to stay at work a littie bit longer. | 他只是不得不再工作一段时间 |
[25:32] | Jeremy, your food is on the table. | 杰瑞米 可以吃饭了 |
[25:34] | I wanna wait for mommy. | 我要等妈妈 |
[25:37] | I’ll be down in just a second. okay, honey? | 亲爱的 我马上就下来 |
[25:40] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[25:45] | Sorry. I just–i have a copy of his green card… | 对不起 我只是… 我有他绿卡的复印件 |
[25:47] | But I can’t find a copy… | 但是找不到 |
[25:48] | – of his passport anywhere. – under my name. | -他护照的复印件 -列在我名字下面 |
[25:53] | Who is this man you’re going to see? | 你要去找谁? |
[25:57] | He’s a friend from college. | 我大学时的朋友 |
[25:59] | He works for a senator. | 他帮一位议员工作 |
[26:22] | Like jasmine. | 味道像茉莉花 |
[26:57] | Do you sell what you paint? | 你把你的画卖了? |
[26:59] | Some. | 卖了一些 |
[27:01] | I’m getting better. | 我的行情越来越好了 |
[27:09] | No. | 别动它 |
[27:11] | Those are just drafts. | 那些只是草图 |
[27:23] | That’s you? | 那是你吗? |
[27:28] | And them? | 他们是谁? |
[27:30] | My brother and grandma. | 我哥哥和奶奶 |
[27:34] | This is your mother? | 这是你妈妈? |
[27:37] | She was beautifui. | 真漂亮 |
[27:39] | You are the beautifui one. | 你才漂亮 |
[27:47] | You and your brother have the same eyes. | 你和你哥哥的眼睛很像 |
[27:50] | Where’s he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[27:55] | Does he visit you? | 他来看你吗? |
[27:57] | No. | 没 |
[27:59] | Not anymore. | 再也不来了 |
[28:02] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[28:05] | Come, let’s go to the kitchen. | 来 我们到厨房去 |
[28:24] | Saeed. | 萨伊德 |
[28:26] | Ah, douglas. | 道格拉斯 |
[28:27] | I thought today you might not come. | 我以为你今天不会来了 |
[28:31] | – do you want a cigar? – no, thank you. | -抽烟吗? -不 谢谢 |
[28:33] | Tea? | 茶? |
[28:34] | Uh, please. yeah. | 好的 |
[28:38] | Do you guys have anything yet? | 你们查到什么了吗? |
[28:40] | Not yet. you? | 还没 你呢 |
[28:42] | No. | 没有 |
[28:44] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[28:47] | You know, you have a new detainee on the way. | 有一个嫌犯正在送过来 |
[28:49] | Egyptian… | 埃及人 |
[28:50] | Iives in america. he’s a chemical engineer. | 住在美国 是个化学工程师 |
[28:53] | Yeah, I got the cable last night. | 是啊 我昨晚收到电报了 |
[28:55] | – who’s observing? – me. | -谁来考察他? -我 |
[29:01] | You’re not a case officer, douglas. | 道格拉斯 你不是专案官员的 |
[29:04] | Nope. | 不是 |
[29:08] | Maybe I can finally use my gun. | 也许我总算可以开一下枪了 |
[30:09] | We’ve got 58 percent approval after your statement. | 在你陈词后我们已经获得58%的支持率 |
[30:12] | There’s no reason for him to hide. | 他没理由躲起来 |
[30:13] | It’s not the bill he’s concerned about. | 他根本就不关心这项议案 |
[30:15] | – it’s the attachment, alan. – I know. | -主要议案的附件 阿兰 -我知道 |
[30:16] | – okay, there’s a compromise here. – yeah. obviously. | -这里他们妥协了 -对 显然 |
[30:18] | This bill’s gonna get crushed in committee… | 如果你们不站出来支持 |
[30:20] | If you guys don’t get behind it. | 这个提案肯定会被委员们否决的 |
[30:21] | Yeah? | 明白吗? |
[30:22] | Um, damn. I got to go. | 哦 我得走了 |
[30:25] | I’ll taik to the senator. | 我会和议员谈的 |
[30:27] | Thank you. Thank him. | 谢谢你 谢谢他 |
[30:32] | Izzy, you’re here. | 伊慈 你来了 |
[30:35] | Um…god, look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:38] | You didn’t tell me you’re, like, a hundred months pregnant. | 你没告诉我你肚子都这么大了 |
[30:41] | Thank you for seeing me, alan. | 谢谢你来见我 阿兰 |
[30:44] | Well, let’s get you off your feet, all right? | 我们找地方坐下谈 好吗? |
[30:46] | Okay. yeah. | 好 |
[30:47] | You look like you’re about to pop. | 你看起来马上就要生了 |
[30:50] | Uh, something to drink? eat? eat? | 喝什么? 吃点东西? |
[30:52] | Uh, no. just a bottle of water would be great… | 不用 一瓶水就好了 |
[30:54] | – If you have that – sam, can we get a couple of bottles of water? | -如果不麻烦的话 -萨姆 给我们拿几瓶水过来 |
[30:55] | – sam, izzy. izzy, sam. -hi | -萨母 这位是伊慈 伊慈 这是萨姆 -你好 |
[30:57] | – we got senator lewis. – bravo. | -我们说服了参议员露易斯 -真棒 |
[30:59] | Right. am I waikin’ too fast? | 那当然 我是不是走太快了 |
[31:01] | No, no, no. I’ll get there eventuaiiy. | 没啊 我能赶上 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:05] | You’ve done well for yourseif. | 你干得真不错 |
[31:07] | I always knew you would. | 我就知道你行的 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | So, uh, you married anwar. | 你和安沃结婚了吗 |
[31:16] | – yeah. – yeah. | -是的 -恩 |
[31:19] | What’d your father say about that? | 你爸爸态度怎样 |
[31:22] | I’m sure you can imagine. | 你肯定能想像到 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:26] | Thought about inviting you to the wedding. | 我本来想邀请你来参加婚礼的 |
[31:29] | I probabiy wouldn’t have come. | 我可能来不了 |
[31:35] | I–i, um, brought some things that I thought might be helpful. | 我…带来些东西 或许有用 |
[31:42] | This is a copy of his egyptian passport… | 这是一个埃及护照的复本 |
[31:44] | – listen, izzy. – and his green card. | -听着 伊慈 -还有他的绿卡 |
[31:46] | My guy at ins, he got back to me… | 我在国际新闻社的伙计回来跟我说 |
[31:47] | And he assures me that anwar never entered the united states. | 他向我保证安沃绝没回到美国 |
[31:51] | – the south africans made a mistake. – I need you… | -南非那边却搞错了 -我想要你… |
[31:52] | To take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[31:54] | This is a copy of his most recent credit card charges. | 这是他信用卡最近一期帐单的复本 |
[31:57] | He spent $70 on duty free during his fiight to d.c. | 他飞去华盛顿的飞机上花了70美元买免税商品 |
[32:02] | He was on that plane, aian. | 他确实在那架飞机上 |
[32:42] | No! | 不 |
[32:46] | I’ve got jim alderman on the line. | 吉姆・爱德曼打电话找你 |
[32:51] | Jim. yeah, thanks for getting back to me. | -吉姆 -是我 多谢你能给我回消息 |
[32:53] | Listen. I’m sitting on convincing evidence… | 听着 我这儿有证据显示 |
[32:54] | That el-ibrahim landed in d.c. | 艾尔依伯希米曾坐飞机在华盛顿落地 |
[32:57] | He purchased something in the in-fiight duty free. | 他买过机上免税商品 |
[33:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[33:19] | Uh, nothing helpful. | 他帮不了我们 |
[33:23] | Sam, can you get me a minute with the senator? | 萨姆 我想和参议员谈一下 |
[34:02] | – peace be with you. – and with you. | -祝你平安 -也祝福你 |
[34:21] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[34:48] | Come. | 进来 |
[34:50] | Sir, he’s here. | 长官 他到了 |
[35:29] | Dougias freeman, abasi fawai. | 道格拉斯・弗利曼 阿巴斯・法瓦 |
[35:33] | Uh, sorry about mr. dixon. uh… | 关于迪克森的事我很抱歉 |
[35:37] | Definiteiy, they were after me. | 很明显 他们在我后面 |
[35:40] | Second time. | 第二次了 |
[35:43] | Second time. piease. | 又是这样 请 |
[35:50] | Drink, my friend. | 来一杯 我的朋友 |
[35:52] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[35:56] | So dixon was replacing simms. | 迪克森要取代西姆斯 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:02] | Yes. and now it’s you. | 而现在是你了 |
[36:05] | – now it’s me. – mm-hmm. | -现在是我 -恩 |
[36:08] | Piease. | 来一杯吧 |
[36:18] | Aimonds. | 埃蒙斯 |
[36:19] | Good. very good. | 好的 很好 |
[36:29] | Our questions. | 这是我们的问题 |
[36:30] | Of course. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Ai jazeera is running footage. | 半岛电视台在播放新闻 |
[36:40] | Security authorities have confirmed 1 9 deaths. | 安全部门确认有19人死亡 |
[36:45] | Most of the victims are women and children. | 死者大部分为妇女和儿童 |
[36:49] | A tourist video found at the scene… | 一名游客恰好使用摄录机 |
[36:53] | Shows the source of the blast. | 拍下了爆炸的一刹那 |
[37:03] | In an email to the station, el-hazim has claimed… | 根据警方收到的电子邮件 爱・哈扎米声称… |
[37:11] | Why the hell didn’t we get that? | 我们他妈的怎么没拿到那个 |
[37:16] | Call abdou, I want a copy now. | 告诉阿布多 我要个拷贝 |
[37:24] | So… | 那么 |
[37:27] | You’re staying to observe. | 你只要看着就好 |
[37:32] | I will ask your questions. | 我来问你的问题 |
[37:34] | But there will be no suggestions, no interference… | 但是在我说话时不许提意见 不许插嘴 |
[37:36] | While I work. understood? | 明白吗 |
[37:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[37:43] | The struggle against the zionist and the crusader… | 与护犹运动者和革命者的争斗 |
[37:48] | Represents the decisive battie between faith and infideiity. | 可以证明你们对战斗的忠诚 |
[37:53] | Between good and evil. | 在正义与邪恶之间 |
[37:57] | The destruction of the infidel and hypocrite is your sacred duty. | 消灭异教徒和虚伪之士是你们神圣的使命 |
[38:04] | When you meet the apostate you are commanded to ”strike the necks.” | 当遇到叛逆者 应当格杀无论 |
[38:15] | The crusader talks about freedom. | 革命者追求的是自由 |
[38:19] | Jihad is the only path to freedom. | 圣战是获得自由的唯一途径 |
[38:25] | Do not fear their bullets. | 不必惧怕死亡 |
[38:29] | What can they do… | 他们能把你怎么样 |
[38:31] | But set your soul free? | 能释放你的灵魂吗 |
[38:35] | On the day of judgment… | 到了审判的那天 |
[38:38] | When you stand before the aimighty god… | 当你站在万能的主的面前 |
[38:43] | And he asks you… | 他问你 |
[38:46] | Why did you not fight for the cause of god? | 你为什么不为主而战斗 |
[38:50] | And for the oppressed. the men, the women and the chiidren? | 不因被压迫而战斗 男人 女人和孩子们 |
[38:58] | What did you do with the one weapon I gave you? | 我给了你一样武器 你会怎么做 |
[39:04] | your body. | 武器就是你的身体 |
[39:08] | What will be your answer? | 你的答案是什么 |
[39:11] | Will you display the wounds of martyrdom and walk through the gates of heaven? | 你能以身殉主 跨进天堂之门吗 |
[39:19] | Or, will you hang your head in shame and roast in the fires of hell? | 还是羞愧地躲起来 在地狱之火里煎熬 |
[39:29] | Success is from god. | 成功来源于上帝 |
[39:32] | May the peace and blessings and glory of god, the almighty, be upon you. | 愿和平和万能的上帝与荣耀一起保佑你 |
[39:37] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:39] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:41] | Praise god. | 为上帝祈祷 |
[39:42] | God is great! | 上帝万岁 |
[40:26] | S-s-sir? | 先生 |
[40:28] | There’s been some kind of mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[40:31] | Why have my clothes been taken from me? | 为什么拔下了我的衣服 |
[40:33] | I want my clothes. | 我要穿衣服 |
[40:38] | No one has told me why I’m here or–or what I’ve done. | 没人告诉我 为什么我在这里 我到底干了什么 |
[40:41] | I–this is crazy! I want my clothes! | 我…太变态了 我要穿衣服 |
[40:44] | And I want to speak to a lawyer immediateiy! | 我要立刻与我的律师取得联系 |
[40:48] | Yes. yes, of course, you do. | 是的 当然 你可以 |
[40:51] | I have just a few questions. | 我只有几个问题 |
[40:54] | If you answer honestly, we can send you home. | 只要你老实回答 我们马上送你回去 |
[41:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[41:04] | Sir. are you american? | 先生 你是美国人吗 |
[41:09] | I’ve lived in the states for twenty years. | 我在美国住了有20年了 |
[41:12] | My wife is american. | 我的太太是美国人 |
[41:14] | Her name is isabeiia fieids ei-ibrahimi. | 她的姓名是伊沙贝拉・法叶茨・艾尔依伯希米 |
[41:18] | If you just call her– | 你只要给她打个电话 |
[41:19] | You are egyptian. yes? | 你是埃及人 对吗 |
[41:24] | You are egyptian. | 你是埃及人 |
[41:28] | Yes. I was born in egypt… | 是的 我在埃及出生 |
[41:30] | But I came to the states when I was fourteen years oid. | 但我14岁时就来美国了 |
[41:34] | I studied at nyu. | 我就读于纽约大学 |
[41:36] | – I got my mas– – yes, yes, yes, yes. | -我取得了… -知道 知道 |
[41:37] | I have it all here. | 这我早就知道了 |
[41:39] | Your english is beautiful. | 你英语说得很棒 |
[41:42] | What language do you speak with rashid? | 你和拉希德用什么语言交谈 |
[41:44] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[41:46] | I’ve never talked to anyone named rashid. | 我从没跟叫拉希德的人说过话 |
[41:49] | So how do you explain these calls? | 那这些通话记录你怎么解释 |
[41:51] | – what? – hmm? | -什么 -啊 |
[41:54] | Uh, it must be a–a mistake. | 那肯定是弄错了 |
[41:57] | Maybe it’s a mix-up. | 或许是搞混了 |
[41:59] | My name is ”ei-ibrahim-ee.” | 我的名字是”艾尔依伯希米依” |
[42:02] | But, um, sometimes people call me ”el-ibrahim.” | 但有时候人们叫我”艾尔依伯希米” |
[42:07] | But it’s ”ibrahim-ee” with an ”i.” | 但那是有一个i的依伯希米依 |
[42:10] | – with an ”i.” ”ibrahim-ee.” – so– | -有个i 依伯希米依 -所以 |
[42:12] | Yes. very good. | 好的 很好 |
[42:14] | Rashid saiimi and one ei-ibrahimi, with an ”i.” | 拉希德・塞利米和一个叫艾尔依伯希米的 都有i |
[42:18] | Don’t tell me he didn’t call you. | 别告诉我他没打过电话给你 |
[42:21] | All this info, it’s lies. | 这些信息难道是假的吗 |
[42:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:27] | You never get calls from egypt? | 你从没接到过埃及的来电吗 |
[42:29] | No. | 没有 |
[42:32] | Yes. I mean, yes. my–my famiiy is in egypt. | 有过 我是说我家人在埃及啊 |
[42:37] | – then they call you. – of course, they call me. | -是他们打给你的 -当然是他们啊 |
[42:40] | Of course. what about? | 当然 那说了些什么 |
[42:43] | Littie things. uh, famiiy things. | 鸡毛蒜皮的家庭琐事啊 |
[42:46] | Like what? like, uh… | 比如说 |
[42:47] | Um, like… | 好比 |
[42:49] | Iike my uncie yusef. | 我的舅舅约瑟夫 |
[42:51] | He called, asking if nyu is a good school… | 他打来问我 他的儿子去纽约大学读书适不适合 |
[42:55] | For his…for my cousin. | 就是我的侄子 |
[42:58] | Yusef who? | 约瑟夫是谁 |
[43:03] | Yusef abdui hamid? | 约瑟夫・阿布队・海米德 |
[43:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:11] | – where is he? – what? | -他在哪 -什么 |
[43:15] | Your uncle. | 你舅舅 |
[43:18] | Where is your uncle? | 你舅舅在哪 |
[43:21] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[43:23] | Why do you want to talk to my uncle? | 为什么你要找我舅舅 |
[43:27] | My friend… | 我的朋友 |
[43:34] | Put yourself in our position. | 换个角度思考一下 |
[43:37] | A criminal named rashid… | 一个叫拉希德的罪犯 |
[43:39] | Has been on a bombing campaign for two years. | 他研制炸弹有两年了 |
[43:43] | In the last few months, suddenly his explosives… | 在最近几个月里 忽然间他的炸弹 |
[43:47] | Are more sophisticated, more deadly. | 威力剧增 杀伤力增强 |
[43:51] | You are an engineer. you have the chemical know-how. | 你是个懂化学的工程师 你正好知道这些 |
[43:54] | We have direct calls to you from a number linked to rashid. | 我们知道拉希德给你打了很多通电话 |
[43:59] | What are we to think? you teii me. | 我们该怎么想 你告诉我 |
[44:02] | What are we to think? | 该让我们怎么想 |
[44:04] | It’s a mistake. | 弄错了 |
[44:07] | It’s a mistake. | 一定是弄错了 |
[44:21] | A mistake. | 搞错了 |
[44:25] | What if I were to tell you that we have a signed confession… | 要是我告诉你我这儿有一份拉希德的中尉的 |
[44:30] | From one of rashid’s ileutenants… | 签了字的供认书 |
[44:33] | That you have been aiding them for more than a year? | 证明你和他们已经有长达一年多的联系了呢 |
[44:37] | Then…i’d say you were iying. | 那我只能说你在胡说八道 |
[44:47] | Put him in th e hole. | 把他关起来 |
[45:19] | Would you like some water? | 你要喝水吗 |
[45:29] | Come. I want to show you something. | 来吧 我给你看点东西 |
[45:37] | They close the fool’s hand… | 他们把送死者的手 |
[45:38] | Around this pressure release trigger. | 绕在这个压力释放触发器上 |
[45:41] | Pull the pin. | 拉开这个针 |
[45:44] | It’s like a hand grenade. | 就像个手榴弹 |
[45:47] | You let go, it detonates. | 一扔出去 它就爆炸了 |
[45:52] | If the bomber changes his mind… | 要是引爆人改变主意 |
[45:54] | They have a shooter who will take him out. | 就会狙击手杀了他 |
[45:58] | The hand releases. | 一旦松手 |
[46:02] | Boom. | 就死定了 |
[46:14] | They make it like this… | 他们就是这么制作的 |
[46:16] | With nails and bolts… | 还装上细针和螺钉 |
[46:19] | For maximum human damage. | 来达到最大的杀伤力 |
[46:23] | This is what killed your friend dixon. | 你的朋友迪克森就是这样惨死的 |
[46:33] | The work we do is important, douglas. | 我们做的工作很重要 道格拉斯 |
[46:36] | It is sacred. | 太可怕了 |
[46:38] | We save lives. | 我们是在拯救生命 |
[46:46] | Dixon wasn’t my friend. | 迪克森不是我的朋友 |
[47:07] | I let myseif in. | 我自己进来的 |
[47:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:11] | – do you mind? – no. | -你介意吗 -不 |
[47:24] | – I gotta get cleaned up. – no, you don’t. | -我要洗个澡 -不 用不着 |
[47:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:39] | I, uh… | 我… |
[47:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[48:19] | Douglas. | 道格拉斯 |
[48:28] | Talk to me. what happened today? | 跟我说说话 今天怎样 |
[48:35] | It was a bad day. | 今天很糟糕 |
[48:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[49:05] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[49:07] | You see? | 你看到了吗 |
[49:08] | Heading right for me. the dog. | 在那条狗右边那个 |
[49:14] | Is someone trying to stop him? | 有人试图去阻止他吗 |
[49:15] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[49:17] | She’s blocking him. | 她在阻止他 |
[49:20] | The gun shot… | 开枪了 |
[49:31] | Useless. | 没用的东西 |
[49:53] | Is it a boy or a giri? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[50:00] | We wanted to wait. | 想等孩子出生再知道 |
[50:10] | Well, it sounds like a law-enforcement issue. | 听起来好像是个有关法令实施的问题 |
[50:12] | Have you spoken to the fbi? | 你问过联邦调查局吗? |
[50:13] | Yeah. they never heard of him. | 问过 他们也没听说过他 |
[50:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[50:19] | I-I-I don’t know how I can help you on this one, alan. | 这件事我可能帮不上你 阿兰 |
[50:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:23] | What’s your involvement with this? | 你跟这件事有什么关系? |
[50:26] | Uh, she is an old friend. | 呃 她是我一个旧友 |
[50:31] | – she outside? – mm-hmm. | -她在外面吗? -对 |
[50:33] | Uh, you want me to say hello. I mean, I’d rather not. | 你说我要不要去打个招呼 我不想去的 |
[50:36] | No, I’d rather you not. | 对 你别去 |
[50:40] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[50:42] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[50:44] | When the cia decides to move someone covertly… | 如果中情局要秘密转移某个人 |
[50:46] | Who gives the order for that? | 谁是主要负责人? |
[50:50] | Corrine whitman. | 柯林・惠特曼 |
[50:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[50:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:58] | She comes in here once a week… | 她每周来一次 |
[50:59] | To brief the senate intelligence committee. | 给议院的智囊团做简报 |
[51:01] | Now, senator hawkins is on that committee. okay? | 霍金斯议员是智囊团的成员之一 |
[51:03] | They have a reiationship. | 他们关系不一般 |
[51:10] | I need to be delicate… | 我不想出任何纰漏… |
[51:13] | So let me do the taiking. | 所以 就让我来交涉 你别出声 |
[51:15] | I don’t want her to know you’re in the room, okay? | 我不想让她知道你在这里 可以吗? |
[51:17] | – okay. – okay? | -好的 -可以吗? |
[51:18] | – yeah. – izzy? | -嗯 -伊慈? |
[51:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[51:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:34] | Corrine whitman’s office. | 这里是柯林・惠特曼的办公室 |
[51:36] | Heiio. aian smith, senator hawkins’ office. | 你好 我是阿兰・史密斯 霍金斯议员办公室 |
[51:38] | I need to speak with ms. whitman. | 我找惠特曼女士 |
[51:39] | This is todd hamiiton, mrs. whitman’s executive assistant. | 我是惠特曼女士的助理托德・汉密尔顿 |
[51:42] | Can I ask what this is about? | 请问你找她有什么事? |
[51:45] | Anwar ei-ibrahim. | 有关安沃・艾尔依伯希米的事情 |
[51:48] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[51:55] | Mr. smith? | 史密斯先生? |
[51:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[51:59] | I’m sorry. mrs. whitman is not avaiiabie. | 不好意思 惠特曼女士现在不方便接电话 |
[52:03] | Generally, or to talk about mr. ei-ibrahim? | 她是真有别的事 还是不想谈艾尔依伯希米? |
[52:07] | Please submit your inquiry in writing to her office. | 请将你的问题以书面形式提交到她的办公室 |
[52:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[52:18] | Cia caiis it ‘extraordinary rendition.” | 中情局的官方说法是”特殊引渡” |
[52:21] | It started under clinton. | 这是从克林顿在任时开始的 |
[52:23] | The agency wanted to be abie to move suspected terrorists… | 中情局要求免除押解恐怖分子过程中的 |
[52:25] | Without having to formally apply for extradition. | 正式引渡申请 |
[52:29] | Now, it’s supposed to be used… | 不过 这个机制 |
[52:31] | Only under extraordinary circumstances. | 只有在特殊情况下才能启动 |
[52:33] | But after 9/11, it took on a whole new iife. | 但是9・11之后 情况发生了根本性的改变 |
[52:36] | Basically, the government has authorized the seizure… | 现在 政府对任何疑似恐怖分子 |
[52:39] | And transfer of anyone they suspect of being involved… | 都会直接进行逮捕并 |
[52:42] | In terrorism to secret prisons outside of the u.s. | 押解到美国境外的秘密监狱 |
[52:45] | Alan, anwar is not a terrorist. | 阿兰 安沃不是恐怖分子 |
[52:46] | – there’s nothing extremist about him. – I know. | -他一点都不极端 -我知道 |
[52:49] | He coaches jeremy’s soccer team, for christ sakes. | 天哪 他只不过是杰瑞米的橄榄球队教练 |
[52:51] | What do you mean prison? | 你说监狱是什么意思? |
[52:52] | Okay, but there must be some reason… | 好吧 他们肯定不是平白无故 |
[52:54] | Why they would take him. | 就把他抓走的 |
[52:55] | What reason? | 那到底为什么? |
[52:59] | Did anwar ever apply for u.s. citizenship? | 安沃以前申请过美国国籍吗? |
[53:01] | No. but why is that important? | 没有 这个很重要吗? |
[53:02] | He has a green card. he pays his taxes. | 他有绿卡 而且照章纳税 |
[53:06] | Alan, you know him. | 阿兰 你了解他的 |
[53:09] | In fairness, izzy, I bareiy knew him. | 伊慈 说实话 我根本不了解他 |
[53:13] | You knew him. | 不 你了解的 |
[53:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:19] | What I’m asking is that the fbi checks him out. | 我要问的是 联邦调查局现在在对他进行调查 |
[53:22] | You have to promise me they’re not gonna find… | 你得向我保证 他们不会发现 |
[53:24] | Anything unusual. | 任何不寻常的事情 |
[53:25] | A meeting he might have attended, all right? | 比如 他参加了某个会议? |
[53:27] | A friend or an acquaintance that’s had some contact… | 或者他的某个朋友跟某个 |
[53:30] | Any contact with an extremist group. | 极端组织有关系 |
[53:33] | Uh, iike a mosque he attends? | 呃 比方说 他参加清真寺吗? |
[53:36] | Does he– does he even attend a mosque? | 他有没有加入清真寺? |
[53:39] | You knew him. | 你了解他的 |
[53:42] | He hasn’t changed. | 他跟以前一样 |
[53:48] | Okay. I know. | 好的 我知道 |
[53:50] | I had to ask. | 我得问清楚 |
[54:31] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[54:33] | Fatima, what are you doing here? | 法蒂玛 你在这干什么? |
[54:35] | I was worried. | 我很担心你啊 |
[54:36] | You can’t keep missing classes. | 你不能再继续缺课了 |
[54:39] | I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[54:43] | You were busy. | 你很忙? |
[54:44] | Don’t. | 放开 |
[54:46] | Are you seeing another giri? | 你是不是有别的女人了? |
[54:51] | No. | 没有 |
[54:52] | Then where were you? | 那你到去哪儿了? |
[54:53] | – with omar. – where? | -跟欧玛在一起 -在哪儿? |
[54:55] | At his home. he has a problem. | 在他家 他遇到点麻烦 |
[54:58] | I am his friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[55:00] | Friend. | 朋友? |
[55:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:11] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[55:13] | Now? | 现在? |
[55:14] | Stay here. | 别走 |
[55:15] | No. | 不行 |
[55:20] | Please… | 求你了 |
[55:21] | Stay with me. | 别离开我 |
[55:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:45] | What did your friend say? | 你朋友怎么说? |
[55:47] | He’s talking to somebody very high up. | 他在跟某个高层交涉 |
[55:50] | He said she probably knows something. | 他说她可能知道些什么 |
[55:56] | Nuru? | 努鲁? |
[55:58] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[56:03] | There’s nothing I don’t know, is there? | 没什么我不知道的事情吧 是吗? |
[56:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[56:11] | I mean, back in egypt when… | 我是说 他年轻时 |
[56:15] | When he was younger. | 在埃及的时候 |
[56:18] | There’s nobody he would’ve known there with– | 他在那儿应该没有认识什么… |
[56:21] | What? | 什么? |
[56:25] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[56:29] | – I’m sorry. – isabella. | -对不起 -伊沙贝拉 |
[56:33] | I think maybe you should come home… | 我觉得你也许应该回家 |
[56:35] | Before you put the baby at risk. | 不然孩子可能会有危险 |
[56:37] | – we can do things from here. – so tired. | -你可以在这里处理的 -我好累啊 |
[57:22] | Why did rashid call you? | 拉希德打电话给你干什么? |
[57:32] | Why did rashid call you? | 拉希德为什么打电话给你? |
[57:38] | Give him an answer, anwar. | 快回答他 安沃 |
[57:43] | Give him an answer. | 快回答他 |
[57:47] | Leave us. | 你们下去吧 |
[58:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[58:07] | It’s not working. | 你的办法不管用 |
[58:11] | He’s not giving us any answers. | 他不会开口的 |
[58:16] | If he gives no answer… | 要是他不开口 |
[58:19] | Then that’s the answer you put in your report. | 那你就在报告上就如实写下 |
[58:22] | he gave no answer.” | “他不开口” |
[58:27] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈 |
[58:32] | I wanna talk to him. | 我想跟他单独谈 |
[58:43] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[59:09] | Are you the american? | 你是那个美国人吗? |
[59:14] | Uh-huh. | 是 |
[59:20] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这? |
[59:24] | Just explain the phone calls, and we can all go home. | 只要解释清楚那几个电话 我们就都能回家了 |
[59:29] | Tell me what to say. I’ll say it. | 告诉我该说什么 我会说的 |
[59:40] | Do you have a famlly? | 你有家人吗? |
[59:45] | I asked you a question. do you have a famlly? | 我问你话呢 你有家人吗? |
[59:54] | You son of a bitch, why are you here? | 你个婊子养的 你为什么会在这儿? |
[59:59] | Won’t you take this off of me? | 你敢把眼罩给我拿下来吗? |