时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Why are you wearing that? | 你怎么穿成这样 |
[00:21] | Because we are dick-deep in some serious espionage, missy. | 因为我们正在努力搞谍报 小姐 |
[00:26] | Can’t take any chances. | 万万不能疏忽大意 |
[00:27] | Okay, but that outfit makes you stand out more. | 行吧 但你穿这身真的太显眼了 |
[00:29] | – You ladies know what you’d like? – Please. I’d love– | -女士们 请问您来点什么 -我想吃… |
[00:31] | Give us a minute, please. | 过会再来点菜 |
[00:33] | So, you know, and I know, | 所以 这事你知我知 |
[00:35] | and Payton knows about Dede and the throuple, | 佩顿知道迪迪和三角关系的事 |
[00:37] | and he knows that we know that he knows. | 他还知道我们知道他知情 |
[00:39] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[00:40] | Well, guess what I just found out | 猜猜我刚发现了什么 |
[00:42] | from a dear friend | 我有位朋友 |
[00:43] | who runs a certain city desk | 在新闻部工作 |
[00:46] | and gets real chatty after a couple of martinis. | 只要几杯马提尼下肚什么都往外说 |
[00:49] | Payton just sat down to lunch with a reporter | 佩顿刚刚去约记者吃午餐了 |
[00:52] | from the New York Times. | 是《纽约时报》的记者 |
[00:55] | Not Field & Stream, | 可不是什么户外休闲杂志 |
[00:56] | the New York Times. | 是《纽约时报》 |
[00:58] | So, what do you got for me? | 你要爆什么料 |
[01:00] | I presume this is about Senator Standish? | 我猜和斯丹迪施参议员有关 |
[01:04] | All I can say is it’s big. | 我只能说这会是条大新闻 |
[01:06] | You can’t tell me what it is? | 你就不能说 到底是什么料吗 |
[01:08] | Just that it’s coming. | 我只能说 风雨欲来 |
[01:10] | Save some space for a Sunday drop, | 周日送去印刷时留个位 |
[01:12] | get it online, and I guarantee you, | 发到网上 我可以保证 |
[01:14] | it’ll be the top of every newscast | 下周一早上 它会占据 |
[01:15] | when cameras roll Monday morning. | 所有新闻广播的头条 |
[01:17] | That depends on what it is. | 这要取决于这条消息的内容 |
[01:19] | Give me a hint. | 透点口风给我吧 |
[01:20] | Health care? Campaign finance violation? | 卫生保健 竞选违规募资 |
[01:23] | More like the destruction of a political icon. | 更像是一位政治巨人的陨落 |
[01:26] | It’ll be your exclusive. | 给你独家消息 |
[01:29] | Sunday morning. | 周日早上 |
[01:30] | If that story comes out, Dede’s career is over, | 如果那条消息被曝出来 迪迪的事业就完了 |
[01:33] | which means my career is over. | 我也会跟着一起完蛋 |
[01:35] | But I don’t understand. Did he tell her what it was? | 可我不明白 他告诉她到底是怎么回事了吗 |
[01:38] | Well, the story hasn’t dropped, so either A he did, | 既然消息还没传出来 要么他说了 |
[01:41] | and they’re sitting on the story | 他俩就等着 |
[01:42] | until they can confirm it’s legit, | 直到确定消息来源可靠 |
[01:44] | – or B– – So, what’ll it be? | -要么就是 -您来点什么 |
[01:45] | One minute, please. | 我们过会再点 |
[01:46] | Please, can we order? This place has a Michelin star, | 拜托 我们点菜好吗 这是家米其林餐厅 |
[01:48] | and I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[01:49] | – I can bring some charcuterie or– – I said, one minute. | -我可以给您端盘熟食拼盘或 -我说了 过会 |
[01:53] | …or B, he didn’t tell her what it was | 要么就是 他什么都没告诉她 |
[01:56] | because he’s got nothing but your word, | 因为他只有你的一面之词 |
[01:57] | and he knows the Times is gonna need more than that. | 他知道《纽约时报》需要更多的证据 |
[01:59] | So he’s trying to butter her up, | 所以他在诱骗她 |
[02:01] | get her salivating until she comes to him, | 姜太公钓鱼 等她愿者上钩 |
[02:03] | begging him to let her run it. | 求他把消息告诉她 |
[02:05] | Either way, we get a little time | 无论如何 我们都有时间 |
[02:09] | to generate some countermeasures. | 想出应对策略 |
[02:11] | Honestly, I’m just very hungry. | 说实话 我饿得前胸贴后背 |
[02:14] | Now… | 现在… |
[02:17] | I’m having dinner with the selfsame reporter… | 我要和那个记者共进晚餐… |
[02:21] | and I intend to quid pro quo Payton’s tiny little heinie. | 我打算用佩顿的黑料来交换信息 |
[02:25] | So I need to know the details | 所以我需要了解你和佩顿 |
[02:27] | of that threesome you and Payton were in. | 玩三人行时的具体情况 |
[02:30] | Right. So, here’s the thing, | 好 是这样 |
[02:33] | – I was looking through my diary and– – You keep a diary? | -我翻过自己的日记… -你还写日记 |
[02:38] | I mean, good, in this particular instance. | 挺好的 在这种时候挺管用的 |
[02:41] | But who are you? | 但你活在哪个年代啊还写日记 |
[02:43] | I know the date and approximately what time, | 我知道是哪天发生的 也知道大概时间 |
[02:46] | but that’s kind of all I remember. | 但我也就记得这些了 |
[02:49] | – Are you kidding me? – I was nervous. | -你在搞笑吗 -我当时很紧张 |
[02:50] | I had a martini and I borrowed my mom’s Xanax, | 我喝了杯马提尼 吃了我妈的阿普唑仑 |
[02:52] | and the details are kind of… fuzzy. | 然后我就记不太清细节了 |
[02:55] | You better listen up right now, missy. | 你现在最好认真听我说 小姐 |
[02:57] | Your assignment is to sit down with Payton, | 你的任务就是和去佩顿约会 |
[03:00] | light a few candles, get him liquored up, | 点几根蜡烛 把他灌醉 |
[03:02] | flesh out the details, and get it on tape. Got it? | 弄清楚细节 别忘了录音 懂了吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, okay. | 行 懂了 |
[03:08] | Wait, are you leaving? | 等等 你怎么走了 |
[03:10] | I can’t afford to eat here! | 我可吃不起这里的饭 |
[04:46] | It’s Wednesday the 4th. Andrew-has-dirt meeting | 今天是4号星期三 安德鲁挖黑料会议 |
[04:49] | in an office that I cannot believe is his. | 会议地点 简直难以置信这是他的办公室 |
[04:51] | You get the best office when you start bringing the goods, | 只有挖到猛料 才能有好的办公室 |
[04:54] | and as far as I can tell, I’m the only one doing that. | 就我所知 现在只有我在这么做 |
[04:56] | Seeing as how Payton’s down 20 points, | 鉴于佩顿落后了20个百分点 |
[04:58] | you’re really shitting the bed. | 你们真的完蛋了 |
[05:00] | Okay, Andrew, Andrew, just tell us what it is. | 好了 安德鲁 别卖关子了 |
[05:02] | Sit back and open your ears so I can blow them, | 坐好了 听我宣布一条惊天秘闻 |
[05:05] | because I have… the tapes. | 因为我有…录音 |
[05:12] | I understand that the quality is very poor. | 我知道这段录音质量不佳 |
[05:14] | You have to, like, put your ear | 你得竖起耳朵 凑近了 |
[05:16] | right up next to it and listen to it a bunch of times. | 仔细听好几遍 才能听明白 |
[05:18] | Not to worry, because I have a transcript. | 但没关系 我已经把它整理成文本了 |
[05:22] | It all started when Dede walked into Hadassah’s office, | 事情始于迪迪走进哈达莎的办公室 |
[05:26] | shut the door, and said something very unexpected. | 关上门 说了一些出人意料的话 |
[05:29] | Hadassah, we need to talk. | 哈达莎 咱们得谈谈 |
[05:30] | William is back living with us. | 威廉回家和我们一起住了 |
[05:32] | Neither Marcus nor I | 马科斯和我 |
[05:34] | are willing to give him up, and that’s that. | 都不愿放弃他 事情就是这样 |
[05:36] | Now, I know this is going to infuriate you– | 我知道这会激怒你… |
[05:38] | Infuriate? Oh, no, Dede, | 激怒 不 迪迪 |
[05:41] | that’s not the word. | 这个词不准确 |
[05:42] | The word is… destroy. | 你应该说…摧毁 |
[05:45] | You are destroying me. | 你在摧毁我 |
[05:47] | I am a fucking puddle of water on the floor. | 我现在就是地上的一滩水 |
[05:51] | – You have wicked-witched me! – I’m sorry, Hadassah, but we– | -你耍了我 -对不起 哈达莎 可我们 |
[05:53] | Have you ever once thought for one second | 你有没有在哪一刻想过 |
[05:55] | about everything I sacrificed for this? | 我为你所牺牲的一切 |
[05:58] | For you? For your career? | 为了你 为了你的职业生涯 |
[05:59] | Of course I have! You know that I have! | 我想过 你知道我想过的 |
[06:01] | Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit! | 胡说 胡说 胡说 |
[06:02] | I have never had love in my life. | 我这辈子都没尝到过爱情的美好 |
[06:05] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[06:06] | Okay, that one year I was married, but I never loved him. | 对 我有过一年的婚姻 但我从未爱过他 |
[06:10] | Do you know that I could have married Peter Jennings in ’84? | 你知道吗 我本可在84年嫁给彼得·詹宁斯 |
[06:13] | – What? – We had a torrid affair. | -什么 -我们俩天雷勾地火 |
[06:14] | He was the love of my life. | 他是我的一生挚爱 |
[06:15] | But I said no. | 但我拒绝了他 |
[06:16] | I gave it up for this life with you, | 我拒绝他是为了和你共度人生 |
[06:18] | and I never once complained about it. | 对此我从未抱怨过 |
[06:20] | That just came with the job. | 这只是工作的一部分 |
[06:21] | But now you want to throw it all away | 但现在你想抛弃这一切 |
[06:23] | because you got that tickle in your loins? | 就为了你下半身的快乐 |
[06:24] | You know what? What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[06:26] | – What about you? – You don’t care. | -你怎么了 -你不在乎我 |
[06:27] | And you can’t even see how destructive you’re being. | 你都看不出来这件事对我的毁灭性影响 |
[06:29] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[06:30] | – Know what? – I’m not being destructive. | -你知道吗 -我没有毁灭你 |
[06:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:33] | All this time, I’m the one who’s been in the throuple. | 一直以来我才是处在三角关系中的那个 |
[06:36] | – What? – You, me, | -什么 -你 我 |
[06:38] | and your career. | 还有你的事业 |
[06:39] | – What are you doing? – Well, | -你在干什么 -这个嘛 |
[06:41] | now you’re the one throwing the career away, | 现在你要抛弃事业 |
[06:44] | so, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[06:46] | I can finally… | 我终于能 |
[06:48] | move on. | 向前看了 |
[06:50] | Please, Hadassah. Please, don’t do– | 拜托 哈达莎 别这样 |
[06:52] | It’s over! I quit! | 结束了 我辞职 |
[06:53] | She went home and watched every single Nancy Meyers movie, | 她回家之后看了南希·迈耶斯的每一部电影 |
[06:57] | even the bad ones. | 包括很难看的那几部 |
[06:57] | What are you talking about? There are no bad ones. | 你在说什么 她没有难看的电影 |
[07:00] | Agree. I just watched The Intern, | 同意 我刚刚看了《实习生》 |
[07:01] | and you know what? Great movie. | 那部电影真是太棒了 |
[07:03] | She wrote Father of the Bride. Perfect film. | 她写了《新岳父大人》 完美的电影 |
[07:06] | You know her daughter’s started making them now? | 你们知道她女儿也开始拍电影了吗 |
[07:07] | The Reese Witherspoon one, totally good. | 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭演的那部 精彩绝伦 |
[07:09] | It’s ’cause people really wanna live in those kitchens. | 那是因为人们真的很想住在那些厨房里 |
[07:11] | Hold on. No way. | 等等 不可能 |
[07:13] | Get over yourself, Payton. They’re good movies. | 别争了 佩顿 那些电影都很棒 |
[07:15] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[07:17] | Hadassah has been working with Dede for her entire career. | 哈达莎的整个职业生涯都在和迪迪共事 |
[07:19] | She’s not just gonna walk away. | 她不可能放弃 |
[07:20] | Correct, bitch. | 没错 贱人 |
[07:21] | The very next morning, Hadassah returned | 第二天早上 哈达莎回来了 |
[07:24] | with a tearful apology | 含着泪道了歉 |
[07:25] | and a brand-new plot to destroy you. | 还想出了一个全新搞垮你的方案 |
[07:29] | I realized something last night. It’s complicated, | 我昨天晚上意识到了一件事情 情况复杂 |
[07:33] | and something’s gotta give. | 必须有人要牺牲 |
[07:35] | It’s your personal life, not mine. | 这是你的个人生活 不是我的 |
[07:38] | And you’re allowed to lead it however you choose. | 你有权选择自己的生活 |
[07:44] | I– I really appreciate that. | 我很感激你这么说 |
[07:47] | If any of this gets out, | 如果这件事情抖出去了 |
[07:48] | it destroys 40 years’ worth of hard work, | 会毁掉我们四十年的努力 |
[07:54] | – yours and mine. – I know. | -我们俩的 -我知道 |
[07:55] | So… | 所以 |
[07:58] | …I have come up with a plan | 我想出了一个计划 |
[08:02] | that will keep William close to you | 既能让威廉留在你身边 |
[08:03] | and skirt any and all rumors about this… | 又能清除所有关于这个 |
[08:08] | throuple. | 三人形的流言 |
[08:10] | Okay. We pretend William and I are a couple. | 我和威廉假装是一对 |
[08:13] | We’ve been secretly dating for three years. | 我们偷偷约会了三年 |
[08:15] | I have a guy doctoring old photos, | 我安排了一个能伪造旧照片的人 |
[08:17] | and a Page Six photographer | 还有一个八卦新闻的摄影师 |
[08:18] | who’s going to catch us going into my apartment tomorrow night. | 会在明晚抓拍到我们俩一起回到我家 |
[08:21] | I’ve booked an interview with Women’s Wear Daily, | 我和《女装日报》约了采访 |
[08:23] | where I’m going to talk about why I kept it secret for so long | 我会告诉他们我为什么把这个秘密藏了这么久 |
[08:26] | and how women in May-September romances | 还有姐弟恋的女性 |
[08:28] | – shouldn’t feel any shame– – You mean May-December. | -不应该感到羞耻 -你是说老少恋吧 |
[08:30] | Kiss my ass, Dede. | 去死吧 迪迪 |
[08:32] | May-November, at most. | 最多是姨侄恋 |
[08:33] | Late November. | 那也是年纪很大的阿姨 |
[08:35] | Week before Thanksgiving, okay, bitch? | 年长的姐姐好吗 贱人 |
[08:38] | Anyway, after that… | 不管怎样 这样一来 |
[08:41] | anything comes out about a throuple, | 任何关于三人行的消息 |
[08:43] | I mean, like– particularly, just a rumor | 尤其是 只是空口谣言 |
[08:45] | or, I mean, no proof, no– no photos… | 没有证据 没有照片 |
[08:48] | is going to seem like… | 都会看起来像是 |
[08:51] | …like a desperate, ageist political smear. | 像不择手段 年龄歧视的政治诽谤 |
[08:57] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:59] | I think you really do love me, | 我觉得你真的很爱我 |
[09:02] | don’t you? | 是吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:06] | I do. | 我很爱你 |
[09:07] | Now, unfortunately, that’s all I can tell you, | 不幸的是 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[09:09] | because that bitch who works at the front desk | 因为那个在前台工作的贱人 |
[09:11] | switched her meds and destroyed my spy cam. | 吃错了药 毁了我的监控摄像头 |
[09:14] | Because it’s incredibly sexist, that’s all. | 因为这是性别歧视 就是这样 |
[09:17] | That’s what I’m– That’s what I’m talking about– | 那就是我想说的 |
[09:18] | I hate cats. | 我讨厌猫 |
[09:24] | Sure, I can get a little Statue of Liberty | 当然 我可以很快弄一个 |
[09:26] | wearing sunglasses in there soon, | 带着墨镜的自由女神像放在那 |
[09:28] | but for now, | 但目前来说 |
[09:28] | there’s only two cats in play: | 只有两只猫还在工作 |
[09:31] | one at Dede’s house and one at Hadassah’s. | 一只在迪迪家 另一只在哈达莎家 |
[09:34] | Now, there’s still the matter of payment. | 现在说说报酬的问题 |
[09:38] | We’re already paying you. | 我们已经在付你工资了 |
[09:39] | Where’s my date with Infinity? | 我和英菲尼蒂的约会呢 |
[09:40] | She’s agreed to meet with you for five minutes next Friday. | 她同意下周五见你五分钟了 |
[09:43] | Good. You’re all free to go. | 很好 你们可以走了 |
[09:49] | So, I told her I… | 所以 我跟她说了 |
[09:51] | I couldn’t agree to anything until the three of us spoke. | 在我们三个谈过话之前我不会同意任何事情 |
[09:54] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[09:56] | That’s her plan. | 她的计划就是这样 |
[09:58] | So… | 那么 |
[10:01] | what– what do you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[10:02] | Well, to start with, what do you think? | 首先的问题是 你怎么想 |
[10:04] | I think it’s a way for us | 我认为这是一个 |
[10:05] | to stay together without having to break up, and… | 让我们能在一起不用分手的办法 而且 |
[10:09] | …quite frankly, it’s humiliating. | 说实话 这样做很丢人 |
[10:12] | Now, that is what I think. Humiliating. | 我的想法就是这个 很丢人 |
[10:14] | How many mistresses have been in and out of | 过去两百年里白宫 |
[10:16] | the White House in the past 200 years? | 进进出出了多少情妇 |
[10:18] | It is hypocritical, it is unfair, | 这很虚伪 很不公平 |
[10:20] | – it is– – And it’s temporary. | -而且 -这是暂时的 |
[10:22] | It’s just through the election and the VP pick. | 我们只需要熬过选举和副总统竞选 |
[10:24] | Once– Once we’re through with all that, we can– | 只要熬过这一段 我们就能 |
[10:27] | we can figure something else out. | 我们就能想想别的办法 |
[10:29] | – I– I don’t– – Well, Marcus, we– | -我不 -马科斯 我们 |
[10:31] | No. | 不行 |
[10:33] | I… | 我 |
[10:35] | This is the hardest thing in the world. I know, and I… | 这是世界上最难的一件事情 我知道 而且我 |
[10:38] | Here. And I don’t– I don’t like putting my career | 而且我不喜欢把我的事业 |
[10:42] | ahead of my life, | 凌驾于生活之上 |
[10:44] | but I also know | 但我也知道 |
[10:46] | that there is something great for all three of us | 在我事业的新篇章开启后 |
[10:49] | on the other side of the horizon | 我们三个会有非常美好的生活 |
[10:51] | if we can just stick it out until we get there. | 只要我们能撑到那个时候 |
[10:54] | Okay. I’m Okay. | 那好吧 我同意 |
[10:55] | There you are. | 你们在这呢 |
[10:57] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:59] | – We good? – Yeah. | -都说好了 -嗯 |
[11:00] | Hello, darling. I missed you. | 亲爱的 我好想你 |
[11:03] | So this is how it’s going to go. | 接下去这样安排 |
[11:08] | William and I are going to leave. | 威廉和我要离开 |
[11:09] | There’s paparazzi at the apartment. | 公寓有狗仔队盯着 |
[11:11] | We’re gonna tell them we spent all day bird-watching, | 我们会告诉他们 我们一整天都在观鸟 |
[11:13] | which you got me into, | 这爱好是你培养我的 |
[11:15] | and then we went out and bought matching workout clothes | 然后我们出门买一套灵魂动感单车用的 |
[11:18] | for SoulCycle, which I got you into. Got it? | 情侣健身服 这爱好是我培养你的 明白了吗 |
[11:22] | Oh, marvelous. Okay. Well, gotta go. | 太好了 我们得闪人了 |
[11:26] | Here we go. Come on, Sasquatch. | 来吧 走吧大脚怪 |
[11:28] | – Now? – Yep. | -这就走 -对 |
[11:31] | Damn. Where is that guy? | 妈的 那人去哪了 |
[11:32] | – I’m freezing my ass here. – I– | -我都快冻挺了 -我… |
[11:34] | – You can’t count on anybody anymore. – This is stupid. | -你再也不能相信任何人了 -太傻了 |
[11:38] | Oh! No! No photos, please! | 不 请不要拍照 |
[11:39] | Hadassah, are you two a couple? | 哈达莎 你们俩是一对儿吗 |
[11:40] | You know what? I’m so sick of you vermin. | 告诉你 我受够你们这些害虫了 |
[11:43] | Yes, okay? We are! | 是又怎么了 我们是一对儿 |
[11:45] | We’ve been dating for three years, okay? | 我们交往了三年了 |
[11:47] | Now, please, just leave us alone. | 请你不要骚扰我们了 |
[11:51] | Really great work back there, deaf-mute. | 演得很不错 又聋又哑的 |
[11:54] | Home sweet home. Kitchen, my room, | 终于回家了 厨房 我的房间 |
[11:57] | view of Central Park. | 中央公园的景观 |
[11:59] | Where’s my bedroom? | 我的房间呢 |
[12:01] | Your bedroom’s right here, within the imaginary walls | 你的卧室就在这 想象一个无形的墙壁 |
[12:03] | that directly abut this sofa. | 紧挨着沙发 |
[12:05] | Okay. I just thought it’d be a little bit bigger. | 好 我原来想的会更大一些 |
[12:07] | Well, I’m sorry. I grew up a working-class kid | 对不住了 我是在新泽西帕拉默斯 |
[12:10] | in Paramus, New Jersey, | 长大的工薪阶层孩子 |
[12:11] | and I possess a certain trait called thrift, | 我有种习惯叫作节俭 |
[12:14] | which means that I prefer a smaller jewel box of a home | 就是说我更愿意买一个我能负担的起的 |
[12:18] | that I can actually afford. | 小而美的房子 |
[12:19] | Now, good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[12:20] | Love you to bits. | 爱死你了 |
[12:22] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[12:25] | I just don’t like to be excluded, that’s all. | 我只是不喜欢被排除在外 就是这样 |
[12:28] | To be on the receiving end of a very elaborate lie. | 被一个精心编造的谎言所蒙骗 |
[12:31] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[12:32] | And I’m sorry we hid it from you | 我很抱歉我们瞒了你 |
[12:34] | and that you found out the way you did. | 你还得用这样的方式知道实情 |
[12:35] | That would’ve been really hard. | 确实不好受 |
[12:37] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这么说能安慰你的话 |
[12:38] | you’re handling it better than I would’ve. | 换作我会处理得更糟糕 |
[12:40] | – Well, I– I appreciate that. – It’s okay. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[12:43] | – I’ll get you a duvet. – Okay. | -我去给你拿被子 -好 |
[12:50] | Hadassah? | 哈达莎 |
[12:55] | – May I help you? – Yeah, so, um… | -有事吗 -嗯 这个 |
[12:58] | do you have a night-light? | 你有夜灯吗 |
[12:59] | No. No, I don’t have a night-light. | 没有 我没有夜灯 |
[13:01] | Okay, ’cause this is embarrassing. | 这很难为情 |
[13:04] | I’m kind of afraid of the dark. | 我有些怕黑 |
[13:05] | I know that’s weird, I’m working through it in therapy. | 我知道这很怪 我正在看心理医生治疗 |
[13:08] | Just turn on the lights. | 把灯打开吧 |
[13:09] | No. But see, I can’t sleep in full light either. | 不 是这样 灯都亮着我也睡不着 |
[13:12] | I need the room to be dim but not dark. | 我需要房间有点昏暗但不能完全黑着 |
[13:13] | Turn on the phone, the flashlight on your phone. | 把手机打开 用你手机的手电 |
[13:15] | I tried that. It doesn’t work. It feels like a tiny man | 我试了 没用 感觉像是有个小人 |
[13:18] | with a flashlight pointed at me is standing there and staring. | 拿着手电对着我 站在那盯着我看 |
[13:22] | Hadassah. | 哈达莎 |
[13:26] | – What? – Can I just sleep in your bed? | -干什么 -我能睡你床上吗 |
[13:28] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[13:29] | No, because I’m not used to sleeping alone. It’s part of the problem. | 不 我不习惯一个人睡 这也是毛病的一部分 |
[13:31] | The fear of the dark thing | 对于黑暗的恐惧 |
[13:32] | totally goes away if I’m with someone. I– | 只要我和别人一起睡就完全没事了 我… |
[13:37] | Okay, how about this? | 这样好不好 |
[13:39] | You grab your duvet. You can sleep on the floor. | 你拿上你的被子 睡在地上 |
[13:42] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 我的天 太感谢了 |
[13:44] | Hey, you go back to bed, and I’ll get myself situated, okay? | 你回床上睡吧 我会安顿好自己 |
[13:57] | Not at the foot of the bed. | 别睡在床脚那边 |
[13:59] | You’re not my dog. | 你又不是我的狗 |
[14:01] | Lay over here. | 躺这边 |
[14:02] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:09] | So, and this is the last thing, I promise. | 这是最后一件事了 我保证 |
[14:13] | – What? – Shouldn’t we get to know each other? | -什么 -我们不该互相了解一下吗 |
[14:15] | If we’ve been dating for three years? | 如果我们都交往了三年了的话 |
[14:18] | Like, if somebody asks us? | 如果有人问我们呢 |
[14:21] | And you want to do this right now? | 你想现在互相了解 |
[14:23] | Well, I don’t know. Paramus, huh? | 我也说不好 帕拉默斯啊 |
[14:26] | Was it nice? | 那地方好吗 |
[14:27] | Like Paris. | 像巴黎一样 |
[14:30] | It was all right. | 还凑合吧 |
[14:32] | We didn’t have much. My father was a butcher. | 我们没什么钱 我爸爸是个屠夫 |
[14:35] | So we never went hungry. What about you? | 所以我们倒是从来没饿着 你呢 |
[14:37] | Well, I was a twin. | 我是个双胞胎 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God, there are two of you? | 我的天 有两个你吗 |
[14:40] | No, he died when I was three days old. | 不 我出生三天他就死了 |
[14:42] | Jeez, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[14:43] | Oh, that’s horrible. I’m sorry. | 太惨了 我很遗憾 |
[14:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[14:47] | Obviously, I don’t remember him, but, um… | 很显然我对他没印象 但… |
[14:50] | but they say that everything | 但人们说 |
[14:51] | that happens to you before you turn three, | 你三岁以前发生的事情 |
[14:54] | that’s how your emotional life is shaped. | 会决定你的感情生活 |
[14:55] | So, you actually do remember it, | 所以 实际上你记得 |
[14:58] | just in a different way. | 只不过是用另一种方式 |
[15:01] | I never heard that before. | 这我倒头一次听说 |
[15:08] | You– You’re shitting me! | 你… 你逗我呢吧 |
[15:10] | So, I forgot my lines, and I’m standing there out onstage, | 我忘了词 我站在舞台上 |
[15:12] | so I just start saying lines from a different musical. | 我就开始说另外一个音乐剧的台词 |
[15:17] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不行了 不行了 |
[15:18] | Yeah, no, suddenly Tevye up there’s singing | 突然间 特伊在上面 |
[15:20] | about how there’s gonna be trouble in River City. | 唱起了江城要有麻烦了 |
[15:23] | Oh, God, I gotta pee! | 我的天 我得去上厕所 |
[15:25] | And then the pit band starts playing along, and… | 然后乐队开始跟着伴奏 |
[15:32] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:34] | – You’re okay. – Oh, Lord. Oh, I cannot believe that. | -你没事吧 -我的天 我真难以相信 |
[15:37] | I have never laughed like that in my life. | 我这辈子从来没那么笑过 |
[15:41] | And now it’s time to go to work! I– | 现在该去上班了 我… |
[15:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:47] | I’m so glad we did this. | 很高兴和你聊了这些 |
[15:49] | Oh, gosh, me too. | 天呐 我也是 |
[15:50] | No, I– I mean, I… | 不 我是说 |
[15:52] | I’m– I’m glad we’re– we’re doing this. | 我很开心你同意跟我假扮情侣 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:56] | This is fun. | 太有趣了 |
[15:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[16:03] | Okay. I’m gonna shower first, and then you, okay? | 好了 我先去洗澡 然后到你 好吗 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:11] | What if this is snow cone truck, | 如果是辆刨冰车 |
[16:12] | but then when you go to lick it, | 但当你去舔刨冰时 |
[16:14] | it’s dry ice, and it starts melting, | 里面其实是干冰 并开始融化 |
[16:17] | and the cups say, “Remember when there was ice?” | 然后杯子们会说 “还记得曾经有真冰的时候吗” |
[16:19] | First of all, dry ice doesn’t melt, it sublimates. | 首先 干冰不会融化 只会升华 |
[16:22] | And if you lick dry ice, you’ll burn your tongue. | 其次如果你舔了干冰 舌头会被灼伤 |
[16:24] | – We’ll get sued. – James, | -我们会被起诉的 -詹姆斯 |
[16:25] | there’s no “No” in a brainstorm. | 在头脑风暴里没有”不行” |
[16:27] | Fine, then let’s keep pitching insane ideas | 好吧 那咱们继续提议疯狂的想法吧 |
[16:29] | about having a rally about how hot the planet’s getting | 在这个冷风瑟瑟的秋天 |
[16:31] | when it’s fall and freezing. | 发起一场关于全球变暖的集会 |
[16:32] | Would you please stop spouting right-wing talking points | 你能别再灌输这些激进的右翼观点了吗 |
[16:35] | that deliberately confuse weather with climate, James? | 比如刻意混淆天气和气候 詹姆斯 |
[16:37] | I guess I’m having a little trouble | 我只是不太理解 |
[16:39] | getting it up for an issue that is not a priority | 为何要选一个对本地区选民 |
[16:41] | for voters in this district or the country at large! | 甚至整个国家来说都不是首要目标的议题 |
[16:43] | Payton is finally passionate about something. | 佩顿终于提起点兴趣了 |
[16:46] | We need voters to see that, okay? | 我们需要选民注意到这点 好吗 |
[16:47] | It doesn’t matter what the issue actually is. | 议题是什么不重要 |
[16:49] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[16:50] | snow cones it is. | 那就刨冰吧 |
[16:52] | I can’t wait to go out in the freezing cold in my overcoat | 我等不及要在寒风中脱下外衣 |
[16:54] | and lick tongue-burning dry ice and then hit the ER. | 舔干冰灼伤自己的舌头 最后被送到急诊室 |
[16:57] | Okay, time-out. | 好了 暂停 |
[16:59] | Everyone’s getting hungry. What are we gonna do for lunch? | 大家都饿了 我们中午吃什么 |
[17:03] | – Pizza. – What kind? | -披萨 -什么味的 |
[17:04] | – Barbecue chicken. – Hawaiian. | -烤鸡味 -夏威夷 |
[17:05] | – No, barbecue chicken. – No, Hawaiian. | -不 烤鸡味的 -不 夏威夷口味 |
[17:07] | I’m fine with that. | 我同意 |
[17:08] | Skye, “I’m fine with that” means | 斯凯 “我同意”的意思是 |
[17:09] | “I also think barbecue sauce on pizza is disgusting, | “我也觉得披萨上有烧烤酱很恶心 |
[17:12] | so I’ll just quietly eat all of James’s pizza” | 所以我打算默默地吃掉詹姆斯的所有披萨” |
[17:14] | and then I’ll get, like, one slice. | 而我就只能吃到一块了 |
[17:16] | Dude, you did not just make a comment on my eating habits. | 哥们 你不会在吐槽我的饮食习惯吧 |
[17:20] | It’s not what you think. Nobody died. | 不是你想的那样的 没人去世 |
[17:22] | Let me rewind a second to my life one year ago. | 让我暂时把时间倒回一年前 |
[17:25] | Yes, I was busting my ass to graduate Columbia early. | 没错 我为了早点从哥伦比亚大学毕业拼命努力 |
[17:28] | Yes, I spent most of my time studying, | 没错 我几乎每天都在学习 |
[17:30] | but I had hobbies. | 但我也有爱好 |
[17:31] | I had an exercise routine. | 我有锻炼的习惯 |
[17:33] | Most importantly, I had a bunch of friends | 更重要的是 我有很多朋友 |
[17:35] | and a bunch of dates. | 还有各种约会对象 |
[17:37] | Did I keep these mostly women but also some guys | 我是否不想拥有一段认真的感情 |
[17:39] | at arm’s length because I didn’t want anything serious? | 才和这么多女人及一些男人保持距离的吗 |
[17:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:42] | – But my full life felt full. – Fuck that. | -但我一直感到很充实 -去死吧 |
[17:44] | Fuck you! I had balance. | 你去死吧 我的生活很平衡 |
[17:45] | Last year, James was a junior at NYU. | 去年 詹姆斯在纽约大学读大三 |
[17:48] | He got really good at squash, which was so weird. | 他壁球打得很好 这太奇怪了 |
[17:51] | He got really into the underground punk scene. | 他很喜欢地下朋克聚会 |
[17:54] | He had a relationship with a CPA who looked exactly like Alice | 他在和一个长得酷似艾丽斯的会计师谈恋爱 |
[17:57] | that he ended pretty quickly, | 但他很快就甩了她 |
[17:59] | but again, balance. | 再重复一下 平衡 |
[18:03] | Okay, let’s take a look at your term paper. | 好了 我们看看你的期末论文吧 |
[18:07] | Skye was the firebrand on campus, | 斯凯是学校的狂热分子 |
[18:08] | where it sounds like you’re actually encouraged | 听起来似乎大环境提倡 |
[18:10] | to date your professors. | 和自己教授约会 |
[18:12] | And she did some speaking engagements at local high schools. | 她还在当地的中学做一些演讲 |
[18:14] | I guess what I’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[18:17] | it doesn’t matter how frustrated you get. | 不管你有多沮丧 |
[18:21] | Poisoning people just isn’t the answer. | 毒害他人解决不了问题 |
[18:23] | She’d soon find herself working for the man she poisoned, | 她很快会发现 自己在为曾经毒害过的男人工作了 |
[18:25] | but again, balance. | 再次强调 平衡 |
[18:27] | Fast-forward to now. | 快进到现在 |
[18:28] | We all started working for Payton | 我们都开始为佩顿工作了 |
[18:29] | and fell into a super toxic dynamic: | 并陷入了有毒的恶性循环 |
[18:32] | working, eating, watching Netflix, passing out. | 工作 吃饭 看剧 昏睡 |
[18:35] | This is every night. That is why I’m crying. | 日复一日 我是因为这个才哭了 |
[18:40] | I don’t get it. That’s Kaley Cuoco. | 我不明白 那是凯莉·库克 |
[18:42] | Yeah, she’s on a date. | 没错 她在约会 |
[18:46] | Tomorrow, I’m going out. | 明天我要出门 |
[18:49] | I’m going out to dinner, and then I’m going to see a play. | 我要去吃晚餐 然后去看一场剧 |
[18:53] | – That sounds great. What are we seeing? – You’re not invited. | -听起来不错 我们看什么 -我没邀请你 |
[18:56] | I am removing myself from this toxic friend triangle, | 我要退出这个有毒的三人朋友圈 |
[19:00] | and I am going on a date with someone from Tinder. | 我要和探探上认识的人约会 |
[19:02] | And then I’m going to have sex with that person. | 我还要和那个人做爱 |
[19:06] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[19:09] | River’s been gone for three years, | 里弗去世三年了 |
[19:11] | and I still think about him every day. | 我还是每天都想他 |
[19:16] | He was such a good person. | 他真是个好人 |
[19:19] | Not like us. | 不像我们 |
[19:20] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[19:22] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[19:25] | I think he thought we were good people, though. | 但我觉得在他心里我们是好人 |
[19:28] | I don’t think I’ll ever find anyone who sees me like he saw me. | 我觉得再也不会有人像他那样看待我了 |
[19:32] | I miss watching him shower but mostly miss being loved | 我怀念看他洗澡的时光 但更怀念被爱的感觉 |
[19:35] | and seen like that. | 还有他看我的目光 |
[19:39] | My shrink says I haven’t processed his death properly, | 我的心理医生说 我还没接受他的离开 |
[19:41] | but I think it’s just ’cause so much of my memory is so blurry. | 但我觉得 这是因为我有太多模糊不清的记忆了 |
[19:45] | Had a pretty impressive drug problem at the time. | 那时我的药瘾很严重 |
[19:47] | What were you on? | 你吃了什么药 |
[19:48] | Ambien, Xanax, Klonopin. | 安必恩 阿普唑仑 氯硝西泮 |
[19:51] | The advantage of having a mother who’s always high on pills | 有一个常年用药的母亲的优势就是 |
[19:53] | is she can never remember how many she’s taken, | 她从来不记得自己吃了多少药 |
[19:55] | so it’s easy to steal from her. | 所以从她那偷药很容易 |
[19:58] | Not that she wouldn’t have just given them to me, anyway. | 倒不是说她拒绝给我药 |
[20:07] | I don’t remember our threesome. | 我不记得我们的三人行了 |
[20:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:12] | You seemed very present and into it. | 你当时兴致很高啊 |
[20:14] | Faking it is my superpower. | 我非常擅长假装 |
[20:18] | Will you tell me about it? In detail? | 你能跟我讲讲当时的细节吗 |
[20:21] | Like, did we do it more than once? | 比如我们是否做了不止一次 |
[20:24] | No, just the one time. | 不 只有一次 |
[20:27] | We got a hotel room so we could be sure no one disturbed us. | 我们开了一个房间 以确保没人会来打扰 |
[20:30] | We did some shots of Everclear to calm down. | 为了冷静下来 我们喝了几杯烈酒 |
[20:33] | We were all a little nervous. | 我们都有点紧张 |
[20:37] | River suggested that we might loosen up | 里弗建议我们或许能放松自我 |
[20:39] | if we danced to the Psychedelic Furs. | 如果听着迷幻皮草乐队的音乐跳舞 |
[20:42] | As usual, he was right. | 一如往常 他说得没错 |
[20:45] | I think we both just wanted to make him happy. | 我想我们都只想让他开心 |
[20:48] | And he seemed to really enjoy watching us, so… | 他似乎很喜欢看我们亲热 所以 |
[20:52] | I kissed you, | 我吻了你 |
[20:55] | and we were all making out on the bed. | 我们开始在床上亲热 |
[20:57] | I was on top of you, | 我在你身上 |
[20:59] | – then he moved behind me. – Oh my God, did he put it in your butt? | -然后他从我身后抱住我 -天呐 他插你菊花了吗 |
[21:02] | I thought he was going to, but… | 我以为他会 但是 |
[21:05] | he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[21:05] | I think he was thinking about it, | 我觉得他这么想过 |
[21:07] | but then I looked down at your face, | 但之后我低头看着你 |
[21:09] | and you suddenly got… really angry. | 你突然变得…非常生气 |
[21:12] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[21:13] | Nothing. You locked yourself in the bathroom. | 没什么 你把自己锁进了卫生间 |
[21:17] | He knocked on the door for a few minutes | 他敲了几分钟的门 |
[21:19] | until you let him in. | 直到你让他进去 |
[21:20] | You guys talked in there for a while, and then… | 你们在里面谈了一会 然后 |
[21:24] | you both left. | 你们都走了 |
[21:26] | Wait, so no one actually had sex that night? | 等等 所以那晚没人做爱了 |
[21:28] | No penetration at all? | 完全没有插入 |
[21:29] | No. | 没有 |
[21:31] | They always say that’s the problem with a threesome. | 人们总说三人行有个问题 |
[21:34] | Someone always ends up in tears. | 总有人要含泪而归 |
[21:36] | That night, you and I both did. | 那晚 你和我都哭了 |
[21:38] | Why did you cry? | 你为什么哭 |
[21:40] | I wasn’t attracted to River in that way. | 我不像喜欢女人那样喜欢里弗 |
[21:42] | I just wanted to feel… | 我只想感到 |
[21:45] | close to him. | 和他亲近 |
[21:47] | You know, to feel… | 能感到… |
[21:50] | intimate with him. | 和他亲密 |
[21:53] | And… | 但是 |
[21:56] | it didn’t happen. | 却没发生 |
[22:00] | Why’d you cry? | 你为什么哭 |
[22:06] | All I know is that after that night, I knew without a doubt… | 我只知道在那晚后 我毫无疑问地知道 |
[22:09] | he loved you more than he could ever love me. | 他对我的爱永远不会多过对你的爱 |
[22:17] | I threatened to out him. | 我威胁要出柜他 |
[22:19] | Even though I knew he wasn’t gay, either. | 尽管我知道他不是同性恋 |
[22:21] | I don’t even think he was bisexual. | 我觉得他都不是双性恋 |
[22:26] | That still haunts me. | 这依然让我愧疚 |
[22:30] | I want to believe it had nothing to do with his suicide. | 我也想相信这与他的自杀无关 |
[22:38] | I knew he wasn’t gay. | 我知道他不是同性恋 |
[22:41] | He just wanted to be close to everyone. | 他只想去所有人亲近 |
[22:45] | And we just wanted to be close to him. | 而我们也只想与他亲近 |
[22:49] | So, I’m actually 37 points down now, | 我现在落后37%了 |
[22:52] | which means that even if Dede Standish | 意味着即使迪迪·斯丹迪施 |
[22:53] | were to die between now and the election, | 从现在到选举日之间突然暴毙 |
[22:55] | I probably still couldn’t make up the ground. So… | 我大概也无法胜选 所以 |
[22:58] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[23:06] | – I’m sorry. – No, I– | -我很抱歉 -不 我… |
[23:07] | I just– Don’t you think that being together | 我只是 你不觉得我们在一起 |
[23:10] | would be the closest we could get to being with him again? | 能成为再次与他亲近的最好方法吗 |
[23:12] | He loved us both. | 他爱我们两人 |
[23:16] | He’s gone, Astrid. | 他走了 阿斯特丽德 |
[23:25] | – Sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -别这样 |
[23:30] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
[23:32] | I didn’t– I didn’t kiss her back. | 我没 我没回吻她 |
[23:34] | I know. I saw. | 我知道 我看见了 |
[23:36] | – You’ve been following us? – Following her, | -你在跟踪我们吗 -跟踪她 |
[23:38] | just like I’ve been doing all week. | 我过去一周都在跟踪她 |
[23:40] | She’s up to something. | 她在打小算盘 |
[23:41] | She keeps a weird schedule | 她行程很怪 |
[23:42] | and took a spin class with Hadassah Gold. | 而且和哈达莎·戈尔德一起上动感单车 |
[23:44] | Do you think she’s working as a double agent? | 你觉得她是个双面间谍吗 |
[23:46] | What did you two talk about tonight? | 你们今晚聊了什么 |
[23:49] | The threesome that we had with River. | 我们和里弗的三人行 |
[23:51] | – What about it? – Uh, details. | -三人行怎么了 -具体细节 |
[23:54] | She said that she didn’t remember anything. | 她说自己什么也不记得了 |
[23:56] | Do you think that she’s feeding dirt to Hadassah? | 你觉得她在给哈达莎爆黑料吗 |
[23:59] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[24:00] | Astrid has no moral center or emotional permanence. | 阿斯特丽德没有道德或情感 |
[24:05] | Her allegiances lie | 她的忠诚只属于 |
[24:06] | with whoever makes her feel good in the moment. | 那些让她当下感觉良好的人 |
[24:09] | She can’t be trusted. | 不能相信她 |
[24:13] | She can only be managed. | 只能控制她 |
[24:15] | We need to begin an affair with her, | 我们得跟她发展恋爱关系 |
[24:17] | at least until the election. | 至少到选举为止 |
[24:19] | She clearly lusts for you, considering that goodnight kiss, | 显然她渴望你 鉴于那个晚安吻别 |
[24:21] | and she’s got major lady-boner vibes for me, I can tell. | 而且我能看出她很迷恋我 |
[24:25] | Oh, God, you’re brilliant. | 天呐 你太聪明了 |
[24:26] | Okay. What’s our next step? | 好 那我们下一步怎么做 |
[24:27] | You just follow my lead. | 听我的指挥即可 |
[24:30] | Now take me home and make love to me immediately. | 现在赶紧带我回家做爱 |
[24:42] | – McAfee? – David, hi. Come on in. | -迈克菲吗 -大卫 请进吧 |
[24:45] | You actually look like your profile, so, thank you. | 你跟网上照片看着一样 谢谢 |
[24:49] | – Not a serial killer, right? – Nope. You? | -你不是连环杀手吧 -不是 你呢 |
[24:52] | No. Good. | 不是 很好 |
[24:54] | Um, would you like a glass of wine? | 你想来杯红酒吗 |
[24:55] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[24:57] | – I brought edibles. You want one? – Yes, thank you. | -我带了糖 来一颗吗 -好 谢谢 |
[25:12] | So, what do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[25:15] | I am chief strategist for the Payton Hobart campaign. | 我是佩顿·霍巴顿竞选的首席顾问 |
[25:18] | He’s running against Dede Standish for state senate. | 他在与迪迪·斯丹迪施竞争州参议员 |
[25:21] | Cool. He’s got his work cut out for him. | 酷 那他前路漫漫啊 |
[25:25] | I never understood why states have senates. | 我从不理解为什么州要有参议员 |
[25:27] | It makes sense on the federal level but not for the states. | 从联邦角度来看有必要 但各个州大可不必 |
[25:30] | I think all states | 我觉得所有州 |
[25:31] | should have a unicameral legislature like Nebraska. | 都该像内布拉斯加州那样施行一院制立法 |
[25:33] | – Pieces of shit! – Whoa, what happened? | -傻逼 -怎么了 |
[25:36] | My friends left the text chain. | 我朋友退出了群聊 |
[25:38] | So, I’m in, like, a super toxic relationship | 我和同事处在一个 |
[25:41] | with some of my work friends, | 超级有毒的朋友圈里 |
[25:43] | and so I was like, “You know what? No, I’m gonna go see | 所以我说 “这样不行 我要和帅哥一起去看 |
[25:45] | Studs Terkel’s Working musical with some hot guy,” You. | 斯塔兹·特克尔的音乐剧《工作》” 也就是你 |
[25:49] | And then they go and do that. | 然后他们干出这种事 |
[25:51] | And I’m like, “Of course, they’re trying to control me,” | 我就想 “当然了 他们想控制我” |
[25:56] | so I am going to do one better… | 所以我打算魔高一尺 |
[26:00] | and block them… | 在图享上 |
[26:02] | on… Instagram. | 屏蔽他们 |
[26:10] | So, what were you saying? You’re from Nebraska? | 你刚才说什么了 你来自内布拉斯加吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 不 |
[26:14] | – So what do you think? – It’s really good. | -你觉得如何 -很不错 |
[26:16] | It’s kind of an interesting throwback to that leftie, mid-’60s, | 是一个很有趣的剧 回顾左派在60年代中期 |
[26:20] | you-are-what-you-do sort of thing. It feels kinda dated– | 行事为人即本人的风格 感觉有些过时 |
[26:22] | No way. Skye, what are you doing here? | 不会吧 斯凯 你在这干什么 |
[26:26] | Seeing Studs Terkel’s Working. Same as you, evidently. | 看斯塔兹·特克尔的音乐剧《工作》 显然和你一样 |
[26:29] | Quit stalking me, okay? This isn’t cool. | 别跟踪我了 行吗 这样好诡异 |
[26:32] | Will you get me a beer and tell me your name again? | 你能给我买杯啤酒 再说一次你的名字吗 |
[26:34] | It’s Susan. You’ve asked me that three times tonight. | 我叫苏珊 今晚你已经问了我三遍了 |
[26:38] | I am not stalking you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[26:39] | You didn’t tell me where you were going. | 你都没说你要去哪 |
[26:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[26:41] | Wait, how did we all end up here? | 等等 我们怎么都到这里来了 |
[26:43] | I’ve been wanting to see this since it opened. | 自从这剧开演我就等着看了 |
[26:45] | No way. That would be an insane coincidence. | 不可能 那这巧合就太不可思议了 |
[26:47] | Not really. I mean, if there is a musical | 也不是 如果有一部音乐剧 |
[26:49] | that three Democratic political operatives all individually wanted to see, | 是三位民主党政坛相关工作人员都想看的 |
[26:52] | it would be Studs Terkel’s Working. | 那肯定是斯塔兹·特克尔的《工作》 |
[26:54] | – So… – Is this your date? | -那么… -这是你的男伴吗 |
[26:56] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[26:57] | – I’m– – You don’t get to know his name. | -我是… -你没资格知道他的名字 |
[26:59] | Hey, so this show’s, like, not very good, | 这部剧不是非常精彩 |
[27:01] | and it looks like a lot of people are leaving. | 看起来很多人打算中场离场了 |
[27:04] | We should go to the front row and sit together. | 我们应该去前排坐在一起 |
[27:05] | No way. I am on a date. Come on. | 休想 我正约会呢 走吧 |
[27:13] | Payton told me you tried to kiss him. | 佩顿告诉我你想吻她 |
[27:14] | I meant no offense to you, Alice. | 我无意冒犯你 艾丽斯 |
[27:16] | You were honestly the last thing on my mind, | 说真的我最没想到的就是你 |
[27:18] | – in a nice way. – I don’t care. | -这是好话 -我不在乎 |
[27:21] | Payton’s charisma is my burden to bear | 佩顿的魅力是我要承受的重担 |
[27:24] | as much as it is his. | 也是他要承受的重担 |
[27:26] | And I understand that most men | 我也理解多数有 |
[27:27] | with Payton’s ambition need the attention | 佩顿这种野心的男人需要 |
[27:30] | and affection of more than one person. | 不止一人的关注和关爱 |
[27:33] | Still… | 话虽如此 |
[27:35] | Payton and I are a couple… | 佩顿和我是一对 |
[27:40] | which is why I think if he’s going to have sex with you… | 因此我想如果他要跟你做爱 |
[27:46] | …I should be there. | 我应该在场 |
[27:47] | And if we are going to participate in activities | 而且如果我们要进行可能造成 |
[27:50] | that could create negative headlines, | 负面新闻的活动 |
[27:53] | we need to make sure that all parties involved can be trusted. | 我们需要确保所有参与方都值得信任 |
[27:57] | Payton and I trust you. | 佩顿和我信任你 |
[28:00] | And we would like to have sex with you. | 我们想和你做爱 |
[28:02] | – You want to have sex with me? – Yeah. | -你想和我做爱 -没错 |
[28:05] | I thought I was happy with Marcus and Dede. | 我以为我跟马科斯与迪迪在一起很幸福 |
[28:07] | I’m so special to both of them, | 我对他们俩来说很特别 |
[28:08] | but I didn’t realize until I was out of there | 但我直到我离开那我才发现 |
[28:11] | and with someone without dual loyalty, | 无需双重忠诚和他人在一起 |
[28:13] | someone who gave all the attention to me, | 和一个能全心全意关注我的人 |
[28:16] | just how lonely I was. | 我才发现自己有多寂寞 |
[28:17] | I don’t want to be the favorite child anymore. | 我不想再做最受宠的孩子了 |
[28:20] | I wanna be an only child. | 我想成为独生子 |
[28:21] | Are you saying I’m your mother? | 你是说我是你母亲吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 不 |
[28:25] | I’m saying that you make me feel | 我是说你让我觉得 |
[28:28] | like I am the only person in this world. | 我是世界上唯一的人 |
[28:31] | I want to make you feel that way too. | 我也想让你这么觉得 |
[28:33] | Gosh, that’s awful sweet, but… | 天呐 这太浪漫了 但是 |
[28:36] | is that the only reason you want me? | 这是你想要我的唯一原因吗 |
[28:38] | This isn’t just about me. | 这不仅关乎我 |
[28:41] | I’ve told Alice that you’ve been feeling a little bit… | 我告诉了艾丽斯你最近有些 |
[28:45] | vulnerable. | 脆弱 |
[28:46] | You’ve been struggling, and we want to be there for you. | 你一直在挣扎 我们想支持你 |
[28:49] | Okay, I can dig it. But I have some ground rules. | 行 我同意 但我有些基本规矩 |
[28:53] | No eye contact. | 不能有眼神交流 |
[28:54] | No kissing after oral, | 口交后不接吻 |
[28:57] | and dirty talk is encouraged, but nothing vulgar. | 可以说下流话 但不能粗俗 |
[28:59] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[29:00] | We leave the bathroom light on and the door open just a crack. | 我们可以把厕所的灯开着 并给门留一条缝 |
[29:03] | I want enough illumination to see what’s going on | 我想刚好够亮 看到一切 |
[29:05] | but not so much that I feel I’m performing Oh! Calcutta! | 又不想太亮 弄的自己感觉在中央车站 |
[29:07] | – on the platform at Grand Central. – Totally understand. | -表演《加尔各答风情画》 -完全理解 |
[29:10] | Cuddle time after has to be | 拥抱必须要在 |
[29:11] | at least the duration of the act itself, | 事情完成后 |
[29:14] | and I’m not liable for any injuries you may incur… | 我对你可能受的伤不负任何责任 |
[29:17] | physical or emotional. | 肉体或情感都是 |
[29:20] | – What, what, what? – To be honest, | -怎么 怎么了 -说真的 |
[29:22] | it’s been a while since I did this. | 我已经好久没跟人亲热了 |
[29:25] | I’m married to my job. | 我嫁给了工作 |
[29:28] | I have been for years. | 已经好多年了 |
[29:31] | I know, Hadassah. | 我知道 哈达莎 |
[29:33] | But for once in your life, | 但至少这一次 |
[29:35] | let’s make tonight all about you. | 让你成为今夜的主角吧 |
[30:14] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:14] | The new Morning Consult poll has Payton down by 27 points. | 早间咨询公司新民调显示佩顿落后27% |
[30:18] | Hey, thanks for tonight. | 谢谢今晚的约会 |
[30:19] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[30:20] | David, wait a second. I’m– I’m sorry about tonight. | 大卫 等等 今晚的事很抱歉 |
[30:23] | I was distracted kind of the whole night, | 我整晚都心不在焉 |
[30:25] | – and that’s on me. – It’s all good. | -这都怪我 -没关系 |
[30:27] | Can I make it up to you | 我能弥补你吗 |
[30:28] | by inviting you up and then we have sex? | 邀请你上楼和我做爱 |
[30:30] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[30:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:41] | – Okay. – One sec. | -没事 -等等 |
[30:43] | Do you need to take that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[30:45] | Um, no, I’m just texting James. | 不 我只是发信息给詹姆斯 |
[30:46] | I– I think I do remember him… | 我好像确实记得他 |
[30:49] | …saying that he wanted to go see Working, | 说过想去看《工作》 |
[30:51] | which is probably what gave me the idea. | 也许我是因此才想去看的 |
[30:53] | So, that means they weren’t really stalking me. | 那意味着他们没有跟踪我 |
[30:55] | If anything, we were… subconsciously stalking each other. | 要说的话 也是我们在潜意识里跟踪彼此 |
[30:59] | And… | 然后 |
[31:01] | sent! Sorry. | 发送 抱歉 |
[31:04] | Turning this off. | 我关机了 |
[31:05] | So where are you from? Not Nebraska. | 那你是哪里人 不是内布拉斯加 |
[31:09] | – McAfee! – Jesus, sorry! | -迈克菲 -天呐 抱歉 |
[31:12] | – Oh, my God. – Are you there? | -天呐 -你在家吗 |
[31:14] | McAfee, are you home? | 迈克菲 你在家吗 |
[31:18] | You guys, this is not cool. I’m on a date. | 你俩 这太缺德了 我约会呢 |
[31:21] | Wait! He’s up there? | 等等 他在你家 |
[31:22] | Yes! We’re having sex! | 对 我们在做爱 |
[31:24] | – Is it good? – You don’t get to know that! | -他活好吗 -你无权知道 |
[31:26] | Yes, I do! | 我有权 |
[31:27] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[31:28] | I think he just left. | 我想他走了 |
[31:29] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[31:31] | You guys are really unhealthy, you know that? | 你们几个的关系真的很不健康 知道吗 |
[31:33] | Wait! Yes, I know! That’s my whole point! | 等等 我知道 我就是这个意思 |
[31:37] | So, can we come up? | 那我们能上来吗 |
[31:39] | Eleven states. | 11个州 |
[31:41] | That’s all I need. | 我就需要这些 |
[31:43] | If I flip Texas and Georgia, | 如果我能得到得州和乔治亚州 |
[31:45] | and I eke out a win in Florida… poof… | 并得到弗罗里达州的支持 那么 |
[31:49] | the other eight are easy pickings. | 其他八个州轻轻松松 随便选 |
[31:50] | I can still be president of all 50 states, | 我依然能当五十个州的总统 |
[31:53] | just as long as I win. | 只要我能获胜 |
[31:55] | I’m just gonna come out and ask. | 我就直接问了 |
[31:58] | Are you thinking of anyone else for the VP slot? | 副总统一职你再考虑别的人选吗 |
[32:02] | You heard something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[32:03] | No, no, but you’re a transactional man. | 不 没有 但你是个交易人 |
[32:08] | And… | 而且 |
[32:10] | maybe you’re seeing that | 或许你发现 |
[32:11] | you need some more help in North Carolina, | 你需要一些帮助拿下北卡罗莱纳州 |
[32:13] | or maybe California even, | 或甚至加州 |
[32:15] | and would want to pick a running mate from there. | 因此想选一个来自那里的竞选搭档 |
[32:19] | You just take care of your senate race, | 你只管搞定你的参议员选举 |
[32:22] | and everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[32:26] | I think you’re rethinking your offer. | 我觉得你在重新考虑你的提议 |
[32:29] | I don’t judge it. It’s what I would be doing. | 我不会有想法 换了我也会这么做 |
[32:31] | But if you’re gonna flip those states, | 但如果你要拿下那些州 |
[32:33] | you’re gonna have to turn out | 你必须要说动那些 |
[32:34] | the young voters who’ve never voted before, | 之前从未投过票的年轻选民出来投票 |
[32:36] | and maybe you think that you need | 也许你觉得你需要 |
[32:38] | an exciting, younger woman to help with that. | 一个令人兴奋 更年轻的女性帮你做到这点 |
[32:44] | You misjudge me. | 你看错了我 |
[32:45] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[32:47] | I present an image of a buttoned-up workaholic. | 我给人的感觉就是个沉默寡语的工作狂 |
[32:53] | And as a woman in politics, I’ve had to do that, | 作为政坛女性 我也必须如此 |
[32:57] | but I haven’t been honest with you… | 但我没有告诉你实情 |
[32:59] | about my personal life. | 关于我的私生活 |
[33:03] | For the last ten years, I’ve been in a committed throuple | 过去十年 我一直有稳定的三人行恋情 |
[33:06] | with two men: my husband and our partner, William. | 与其他两个男人 我丈夫和我们的伴侣威廉 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:14] | You said you had no skeletons in your closet. | 你说你没有秘密 |
[33:18] | I don’t think it needs to be a skeleton. | 我觉得这不必成为秘密 |
[33:20] | I think we can use it to our advantage. | 我认为这能成为我们的优势 |
[33:22] | Perversion doesn’t sell in Peoria. | 性变态在皮奥里亚不受欢迎 |
[33:22] | 美国伊利诺伊州小城 据信此地居民的观点在美国很有代表性 | |
[33:25] | It does if you’re under 25. | 但在25岁以下人群中后欢迎 |
[33:27] | And that’s the voting block that you’re going for. | 而这正是你需要的选民群体 |
[33:29] | The kids now, they’re fluid. | 如今的孩子 他们性流动 |
[33:32] | They’re polyamorous. | 他们有多元恋爱关系 |
[33:34] | They share rides, apartments, boyfriends. | 他们拼车 合租 共享男友 |
[33:36] | And let me tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[33:38] | women ages 45 to 70 will be saying, “You go, girl” | 45岁到70岁的女性会大呼 “好样的 妹子” |
[33:44] | when they step into the voting booth to vote for us. | 当她们走进投票站投票给我们时 |
[33:48] | – I don’t buy it. – Well, you don’t have to. | -我不信 -你不必相信 |
[33:51] | Because I’ve had our pollsters | 因为我让民调专家 |
[33:53] | conduct a secret poll on the subject, | 悄悄在这话题上做了民调 |
[33:55] | and 62 percent of women over 40 have said | 62%的40岁以上女性说 |
[33:58] | that they are more likely to vote | 她们更可能投票给 |
[34:00] | for a woman who proudly owns her sexuality. | 一位大胆承认自己性爱好的女性候选人 |
[34:03] | It’s the next level in the women’s empowerment movement. | 这是下一阶段的女性赋权运动 |
[34:07] | I can’t believe Hadassah agrees with you on this. | 我真不相信哈达莎同意你这么做 |
[34:09] | She doesn’t know I’m telling you. | 她不知道我告诉你了 |
[34:11] | I’m tired of hiding in the shadows, | 我厌倦了躲在阴影里 |
[34:13] | not being who I am. | 不能做真实的我 |
[34:16] | I just need to know one thing. | 我只需要知道一件事 |
[34:18] | If I come out with this and my numbers go up, | 如果我公开这件事 我的民调数据上升 |
[34:22] | what happens then? | 然后呢 |
[34:29] | I don’t give a rat’s ass | 我根本不在乎 |
[34:32] | if you’re screwing the entire offensive line | 你是否跟整个纽约巨人队的 |
[34:35] | of the New York Giants. | 进攻队员上床 |
[34:37] | If your numbers are high, you’re in. | 只要你的民调数据高 位置就是你的 |
[34:41] | If they go down, | 如果数据下降 |
[34:43] | then you and I have never met. | 那我们就从没见过 |
[34:55] | So… | 那么 |
[34:58] | …what’s the skinny? | 有什么猛料 |
[35:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:01] | I can’t remember a three-way because there wasn’t one. | 我不记得三人行是因为根本没发生 |
[35:05] | I know when someone’s lying. | 我知道人什么时候在撒谎 |
[35:07] | Years of working in politics | 在政坛摸爬滚打这么多年 |
[35:08] | have honed my sense of smell for liars. | 培养了我嗅出撒谎者的技能 |
[35:10] | They give off a distinctive musk, | 他们会散发出独特的麝香 |
[35:12] | and you reek like you’ve been bathing in canard cologne. | 而你闻上去像刚在谎言里泡过澡 |
[35:15] | Believe what you wanna believe. I’ll keep spying for you. | 你爱怎么想就怎么想 我会继续帮你监视 |
[35:18] | – I’ll let you know if I hear anything. – No, you won’t. | -如果听到风声我会告诉你 -不 你不会 |
[35:20] | You’re back with them… for now. | 你又回到他们那边了 暂时如此 |
[35:22] | You’ll be back with me as soon as they let you down | 但你会立马回到我们身边 一旦他们让你失望 |
[35:25] | or I offer you some shiny new thing that distracts you | 或我给你提供一个新鲜玩意 分散你注意力 |
[35:28] | from that big black hole where your heart is supposed to be. | 不再专注于你的心本该在的黑洞里 |
[35:30] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[35:31] | I dug up the dirt on you, too, sweetheart. | 我也调查了你的黑料 亲爱的 |
[35:34] | You’re just like your mother, | 你跟你妈一个样 |
[35:36] | selling it to whoever’s paying. | 卖给付钱的人 |
[35:38] | You’re fired as my mole. | 你被开除了 不再是我的线人了 |
[35:40] | Take your Strawberry Shortcake backpack out of here. | 带着你的草莓饼干背包离开这 |
[35:43] | Come back if you ever decide who you actually are. | 等你决定好自己是谁后再回来 |
[35:51] | – Where is he? – In a cab, two minutes away. | -他在哪 -出租车 两分钟后到 |
[35:55] | I can’t believe I’m going to say this, | 我不敢相信我会这么说 |
[35:56] | but we haven’t hung out properly in a day, | 但我们已经一天没有正经在一起了 |
[35:58] | and I feel like I’m missing a limb. | 我感觉自己缺胳膊少腿了 |
[35:59] | Can we please do dinner and Friends tonight? | 我们能一起吃晚饭看《老友记》吗 |
[36:02] | – Yes, I would love that. – That’d be awesome. | -我很乐意 -那太好了 |
[36:06] | Look at this from Astrid. | 看阿斯特丽德发的信息 |
[36:08] | “Can the three of us do dinner tonight?” | “我们三人能今晚一起吃饭吗” |
[36:10] | I was right. | 我判断得没错 |
[36:11] | Astrid doesn’t know who she is or what she wants. | 阿斯特丽德不知道自己是谁或想要什么 |
[36:14] | If we keep her close, make her feel loved, | 只要我们留她在身边 让她感到被爱 |
[36:17] | she’s ours. | 她就是我们的 |
[36:20] | And then our runway’s clear to drop the throuple bomb. | 然后我们就能投下三人行这颗炸弹了 |
[36:22] | I’m two steps ahead. | 我已经领先两步了 |
[36:23] | I confirmed brunch with the Times, | 我和《纽约时报》约了早午餐 |
[36:24] | – Sunday at 11:00 at the Four Seasons. – Oh. I love you. | -周日11点在四季酒店 -我太爱你了 |
[36:29] | Once this gets out, I’m the candidate with all the morals | 只要这件事曝光 我就是站在道德制高点 |
[36:32] | and all the momentum. | 和拥有一切势头的候选人 |
[36:34] | We’ll win. | 我们会赢 |
[36:36] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 去拿下他们吧 猛男 |
[36:53] | Payton! Payton! Payton! Payton! | 佩顿 佩顿 佩顿 佩顿 |
[36:59] | Yes, exactly, exactly. | 没错 没错 |
[37:00] | So, my friends, if you– | 朋友们 如果你们 |
[37:02] | if you want to see this beautiful carousel submerged | 如果你们想看到美丽的旋转木马在下次 |
[37:04] | under four feet of storm surge after the next big hurricane, | 大型飓风扫荡后被四尺高的巨浪吞噬 |
[37:07] | well, then go ahead and vote for Dede Standish. | 那就投票给迪迪·斯丹迪施吧 |
[37:11] | If you want to see the ocean emptied of fish | 如果你们想看到大海空无一鱼 |
[37:14] | and air unfit to breathe, a sixth extinction on this planet, | 空气无法呼吸 地球遭遇第六次大毁灭的话 |
[37:17] | then I’ll say it again, by all means, | 那我再说一次 请便 |
[37:19] | – vote for Dede Standish, right? – No! | -投给迪迪·斯丹迪施吧 -不要 |
[37:22] | But, my friends, if the thing that you want to see | 但朋友们 如果你们想看到 |
[37:24] | is a real sea change, | 海洋真正的改变 |
[37:26] | a generational revolution | 在这座城和这个国家 |
[37:28] | in this city and in this country | 出现新世代的改革 |
[37:29] | that will show the entire world where our priorities lie | 能让整个世界看到我们的首要任务是什么 |
[37:31] | and a bold, aggressive vision for a better future, | 对美好未来的雄心壮志和志在必得 |
[37:35] | then I beseech you, give me your vote! | 那我恳求你们 投票给我吧 |
[37:38] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[37:39] | Please honor me with your vote, and I will lead the way, | 请用你们的投票支持我 我会带领前路 |
[37:42] | because it is time that we start investing in ourselves, | 因为我们该为自己投资了 |
[37:45] | and it is time that we start investing in our future. | 我们该为自己的未来投资了 |
[37:48] | Thank you very much for being here! | 谢谢大家今天来到这里 |
[37:51] | Thank you! | 谢谢各位 |
[37:57] | Payton! Payton! Payton! | 佩顿 佩顿 佩顿 |
[38:01] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[38:02] | I don’t know. We gotta get back. | 还不知道 我们得回去了 |
[38:03] | Dede’s gonna make an announcement. | 迪迪要做重大宣布 |
[38:05] | – Shit. Okay, let’s go. – That was perfect. | -见鬼 我们走 -好极了 |
[38:08] | Hi, I’m Dede Standish. | 大家好 我是迪迪·斯丹迪施 |
[38:10] | After 30 years in public service, | 在就任公职三十年后 |
[38:12] | I realize there’s a lot about me that you know. | 我发现大家对我了解地很多 |
[38:15] | But as a woman, well, lately I realized… | 但作为女人 近来我发现 |
[38:19] | that there’s a lot you don’t know. | 大家对我也还有很多不了解 |
[38:21] | You know, we live in a culture | 我们生活在一个 |
[38:23] | that makes assumptions about people | 大家会因为成见而对人 |
[38:25] | based on stereotypes, | 妄做推断的时代 |
[38:28] | well, outdated attitudes | 关于种族 |
[38:29] | of race and sexual orientation and gender, | 性取向和性别过时的态度 |
[38:33] | and more subtle ones based on age and sex. | 以及关于年龄和性爱更不易察觉的成见 |
[38:36] | And those stereotypes are never more apparent | 这些刻板印象在斗争激烈的 |
[38:39] | than in a hard-fought political campaign. | 政治竞选中最明显 |
[38:41] | So I wanted to give you a little insight into the Dede Standish | 所以我想让大家了解一下迪迪·斯丹迪施 |
[38:46] | who has been fighting for the past 30 years | 我过去三十年一直在全力以赴 |
[38:49] | tooth and nail against the moneyed interests | 与那些坐在烟雾缭绕的奥尔巴尼市 |
[38:51] | in the smoke-filled back rooms of Albany. | 秘密后室的金融大佬艰苦奋战 |
[38:54] | I’m proud to say that for the past ten years, | 我很自豪地宣布 过去十年 |
[38:58] | I have been in a sexual relationship with two different men. | 我一直与两个不同的男人保持着稳定的性关系 |
[39:04] | A throuple. | 三人行 |
[39:05] | Why am I telling you this now? | 为什么我现在告诉你们呢 |
[39:07] | Because I am so tired of the political pundits | 因为我厌倦了所谓的政界专家 |
[39:10] | and the mainstream media making blithe assumptions | 和主流媒体对年过半百的女人 |
[39:13] | about women who are over 50, | 做一些轻率的假设 |
[39:15] | as if our lives lacked the drive | 仿佛我们的生活缺少 |
[39:16] | and the energy of people 20, 30 years younger. | 比我们年轻二三十岁女人的激情 |
[39:19] | Well, all I have to say is that women over 50, | 我只能告诉各位 半老徐娘 |
[39:22] | we are just hitting our stride, | 风韵犹存 激情不褪 |
[39:25] | and it is more important | 现今比以往更重要 |
[39:26] | now than ever that our voices be heard, too. | 让世界听见我们的声音 |
[39:29] | So for those of you who are feeling | 对于那些听到这个消息后 |
[39:32] | now a little uncomfortable out there, | 感觉不太自在的人 |
[39:35] | all I want to say is, just chill out. | 我只想说 放轻松 |
[39:38] | Maybe it’s time you got hip to | 也许你们该睁眼看看 |
[39:41] | what’s really happening out there these days. | 如今的世界到底发生了什么 |
[39:44] | And to all my ladies of a certain age, | 所有与我年龄相仿的女性 |
[39:49] | you know what I’m talking about. | 你们都知道我在说什么 |
[39:51] | I’m Dede Standish. | 我是迪迪·斯丹迪施 |
[39:54] | It’s been a long day of fighting hard for the New York 27th, | 今天又是努力为纽约27区拼搏奋斗的一天 |
[40:00] | so if you’ll excuse me, | 所以恕不奉陪 |
[40:02] | I’m gonna go let off a little steam. | 我要去下下火了 |
[40:05] | 迪迪·斯丹迪施 由斯丹迪施领袖连任委员会资助制作 | |
[40:06] | Paid for by the Committee to Reelect Leader Standish. | 由斯丹迪施领袖连任委员会资助制作 |
[40:08] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:10] | Reality check. How did we not know this was coming? | 这是真的吗 我们怎么会不知道这件事 |
[40:13] | What about those freaking cats? | 你那些猫呢 |
[40:15] | All quiet on the cat front. | 猫那边没有消息 |
[40:17] | The hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:19] | They’re not nuclear-powered, dipshit. | 它们又不是核动力发电 傻逼 |
[40:21] | Maybe the batteries ran out. | 也许只是电池没电了 |
[40:23] | – And in regards to my date with Infinity– – Stop. Stop talking. | -至于我跟英菲尼蒂的约会 -住口 闭嘴 |
[40:28] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[40:30] | I think she just lost the election. | 我想她刚输了竞选 |
[40:39] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[40:42] | I got a text from Oprah! | 我收到了奥普拉的信息 |
[40:46] | – The Queen herself? – Yes! | -脱口秀女王本王 -没错 |
[40:47] | – What does it say? – Here. | -写了什么 -你看 |
[40:49] | – “You go, girl.” – And you do. | -“好样的 妹子” -你确实是 |
[40:55] | – I knew it. -Thank you. | -我就知道 -谢谢 |
[40:57] | We’re up six points since the throuple announcement. | 从公开三人行消息后我们已经上升了6% |
[41:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:02] | Voters are tweeting about me. Wait. | 选民在发推谈论我 等等 |
[41:04] | They say that I’m– I’m relatable | 他们说我 我让人感同身受 |
[41:06] | and real and sexy. | 很真实 很性感 |
[41:10] | Page Six was about to run that story about William and me. | 八卦版打算写一篇威廉和我的报道 |
[41:13] | You should’ve asked me before you made that announcement. | 你在公开前应该先问问我 |
[41:15] | Why? Imean, Dede couldn’t have pulled it off any better. | 为什么 迪迪不能发挥地更好了 |
[41:17] | This is our life. It’s our choice to talk about it. | 这是我们的生活 我们有权选择说出来 |
[41:20] | True, and I agree, Dede was magnificent. | 没错 我也同意 迪迪表现非凡 |
[41:23] | What I take issue with | 但我的问题是 |
[41:24] | is that she made a public statement without all the facts. | 她所公开的声明并没有包括所有事实 |
[41:27] | She has put herself very far out on this throuple limb, | 她把自己推到了三人行的风口浪尖上 |
[41:29] | which means she’s at risk | 也就是说她冒着 |
[41:30] | of someone sawing that branch off behind her. | 有人会砍断她的这一特质的风险 |
[41:35] | – Who would do something like that? – Me. | -谁会做这种事 -我 |
[41:42] | Wha–? | 什么 |
[41:48] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[41:49] | I love you, | 我也爱你 |
[41:52] | but I’m never gonna be anything | 但我在你们中间 |
[41:53] | more than a third wheel with the two of you. | 永远就只是个第三者 |
[41:55] | With Hadassah… | 和哈达莎 |
[42:02] | I’m her one and only. | 我是她的唯一 |
[42:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:06] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[42:07] | The heart wants what the heart wants. | 心之所向罢了 |
[42:10] | But I won’t let it get in the way of the campaign. | 但我不会让这件事影响竞选 |
[42:12] | The three of you will continue | 你们三人在公共场合 |
[42:13] | to be in the throuple while out in the world. | 可以继续扮演你们的三人行 |
[42:15] | I guess that sort of thing | 我猜现在这年头 |
[42:16] | is what makes for good politics these days. | 这种事才能成就好的政治吧 |
[42:19] | But behind closed doors, | 但私底下 |
[42:22] | this man is mine. | 这男人是我的 |
[42:27] | Come here, darling. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[42:30] | After you. | 你先请 |