英文名称:Traitor
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:58] | We go now. Where your friend? | 要出发了 你朋友呢? |
[03:01] | He’s outside taking a piss. | 他去外面撒尿了 |
[03:02] | He’II be right back. | 马上回来 |
[03:04] | Gun no good. You give me. | 枪的不好 给我 |
[03:06] | No. It’s a very good gun. | 不 这枪非常好 |
[03:08] | Give me your gun. You understand? | 把枪给我 懂吗? |
[03:10] | I understand. I’m just not giving you my gun. | 我懂 但我不打算给你 |
[03:15] | Give him the gun, Archer. | 阿彻 把枪给他 |
[03:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧? |
[03:21] | Every 12-year-oId in this country is carrying a KaIashnikov. | 这个国家连12岁的孩子 都扛着把AK |
[03:24] | ExactIy why your pea shooter ain’t worth shit. | 所以你这鸟枪屁用不顶 |
[03:26] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[05:14] | Where are you from? | 你是哪国人? |
[05:17] | AII over. | 我四海为家 |
[05:19] | But I was born in Sudan. | 但我生在苏丹 |
[05:22] | Your EngIish is very good. | 你英语说的很好 |
[05:25] | So is yours. | 你也是 |
[05:28] | What is your business here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[05:31] | Ahmed asked me to come. | 艾哈迈德让我来的 |
[05:36] | He didn’t teII me. | 他没跟我提过 |
[05:45] | I can’t negotiate Iike this. | 这样可没法谈生意 |
[05:48] | Negotiate what? | 什么生意? |
[05:53] | I have six crates of Semtex, | 有6箱Semtex炸弹 |
[05:55] | custom-buiIt detonators, in my truck. | 和定制的雷管 就在我卡车里 |
[05:58] | Are you interested? | 你有兴趣吗? |
[06:06] | PIease… | 请坐… |
[06:09] | sit down. | 坐吧 |
[06:19] | I can aIso show you how to use them without bIowing yourseIf up. | 我还能教你怎么用 免得炸着自己 |
[06:22] | UnintentionaIIy, that is. | 当然 是不小心炸的 |
[06:24] | UnintentionaIIy. | 不小心 |
[06:27] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[06:29] | Samir. Ahmed. | -萨米尔 -艾哈迈德 |
[06:39] | He was just about to. | 正要上呢 |
[06:51] | What was that aII about? | 有什么事? |
[06:52] | The captain was impressed with the SIG. I toId him he couId keep it. | 上尉很喜欢那把SIG 我就送给他了 |
[06:54] | My gun? | 我那把枪? |
[06:56] | You gave him my gun? | 你把我的枪送给他了? |
[06:57] | A smaII gesture of good wiII goes a Iong way in this part of the worId. | 在这种地方 一点小表示 会起很大作用的 |
[07:01] | Shukran. Let’s go. | 谢谢 走吧 |
[07:56] | Come on! Come on! | 快! 快! |
[08:50] | HeIIo, Mr. Horn, I’m SpeciaI Agent CIayton, FBI. | 你好 霍农先生 我是FBI探员 克莱顿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1362个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:172个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:117个,考研词汇:180个,专四词汇:157个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:294个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:52] | This is Agent Archer. | 这是阿彻探员 |
[08:56] | FBI? FBI? | |
[08:59] | Since when does the FBI operate in Yemen? | 何时FBI开始在也门活动了? |
[09:02] | We don’t. We have no authority here. | 没有 我们未获授权 |
[09:03] | You’re under Yemeni custody. | 你是被也门政府拘留的 |
[09:05] | Bad fucking news for you. | 真他妈的坏消息吧 |
[09:07] | If you’re wiIIing to heIp us, we may be abIe to heIp you. | 如果你愿意帮我们 我们或许也能帮你 |
[09:10] | You’re gonna heIp me with no authority? | 你们未获授权 如何帮我? |
[09:12] | They Iisten to us a touch cIoser when it comes to terrorism. | 一涉及恐怖主义 他们就对我们俯首帖耳了 |
[09:14] | Oh, I’m a terrorist? | 这么说我是恐怖分子? |
[09:16] | I don’t know. You teII me. You been seIIing them expIosives? | 不知道 你说呢 他们的炸药都是你卖的吧? |
[09:19] | Oh, I seII to whoever can afford to buy. | 哦 只要有人买得起 我谁都卖 |
[09:21] | Like the United States government. | 比如 美国政府 |
[09:22] | OnIy ours don’t kiII innocent peopIe. | 但是我们不会滥杀无辜 |
[09:24] | Oh, yeah, they do, genius. | 哦 你们没少杀 天才 |
[09:27] | PeopIe just usuaIIy have darker skin. | 仅限于黑人罢了 |
[09:29] | Let’s skip the poIiticaI debate. | 政治话题就免了吧 |
[09:30] | We just want to know where the Semtex was headed. | 我们只想知道 Semtex炸弹流向何方了 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. I didn’t ask. | 我不知道 我没问 |
[09:35] | But you knew where it came from. | 但你肯定知道它们从哪儿来的 |
[09:37] | Yeah. It feII off the back of a truck. | 从一辆货车箱里掉出来的吧 |
[09:40] | Answer the question. | 老实交待 |
[09:42] | You need to take some Iessons from the IocaIs. | 你应该向本地人学学 |
[09:45] | Ohh! | 喔! |
[09:47] | Let me taIk to him. | 我来跟他说 |
[09:49] | Sorry. Must have forgotten my BiII of Rights at home. | 不好意思 我一定是把《人权宣言》忘在家里了 |
[09:58] | It’s cIear to me that you’re not a fanatic, Samir. | 我知道你并非极端分子 萨米尔 |
[10:01] | An opportunist perhaps, but not a fanatic. | 可能是机会主义者 但不是极端分子 |
[10:04] | So consider this opportunity. | 考虑一下吧 |
[10:06] | You have an American passport, which means I can get you out of here. | 你有美国护照 我可以把你弄出去 |
[10:09] | But I do need an answer. | 但你得老实交代 |
[10:17] | You want to spend the rest of your Iife here, in Yemen? | 你打算后半辈子都待在也门了? |
[10:19] | You go right ahead. | 你就挺着吧 |
[10:20] | But you and I both know that I’m IikeIy to be | 你我都知道 我要是一走 |
[10:22] | the Iast friendIy face you’re gonna see for a very Iong time. | 你在很长时间内都见不到自己人了 |
[10:27] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我对你无可奉告 |
[10:31] | The onIy difference between you and him | 你和他的唯一区别是 |
[10:33] | is he knows he’s an asshoIe. | 他清楚自己是个混蛋 |
[10:37] | Why don’t you just go home, Agent CIayton. | 回家去吧 克莱顿探员 |
[10:50] | -Nice guy. -You shouIdn’t have hit him. | -嘴还挺硬 -你不该打他 |
[10:52] | -He deserved it. -That’s not the point. | -他该打 -这不是关键 |
[10:54] | You get a suspect to taIk by pushing his buttons, | 你要制住嫌犯的要害 让他自己交待 |
[10:56] | not by Ietting him push yours. | 而不是被他制住 |
[10:58] | Nobody ever teach you that? | 没人教过你吗? |
[11:33] | You are a traitor. You soId us out. | 你是个叛徒 出卖了我们 |
[11:37] | Then why am I in here with you? | 那为何我还和你一起关在这儿? |
[12:39] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[12:42] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[12:45] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[13:33] | Eh, eh, eh. | 喂 喂 |
[13:49] | You understand me? | 你懂吗? |
[13:57] | Do you understand me? | 你懂吗? |
[13:58] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[14:07] | Ah, forget AIIah. | 别管什么真主了 |
[15:14] | They cracked the encryption | 你们在也门找到的卫星电话 |
[15:15] | on that satphone you guys found in Yemen. | 已经破译成功 |
[15:17] | Check out the caII Iog. | 看看通话记录吧 |
[15:19] | 14 caIIs to Rome in earIy January, | 在一月初 14次打往罗马 |
[15:22] | 17 caIIs to BerIin in March, | 三月 17次打往柏林 |
[15:23] | 1 1 to Amsterdam in earIy May. | 五月初 11次打往阿姆斯特丹 |
[15:26] | It correIates exactIy with the AI-Nathir bombings. | 与AI-纳希尔爆炸地点完全吻合 |
[15:28] | Rome, BerIin, Amsterdam. | 罗马 柏林 阿姆斯特丹 |
[15:33] | Where did the caIIs go? | 这些电话是打给谁的? |
[15:34] | Payphones Iocated in IargeIy immigrant, MusIim neighborhoods. | 给一个大穆斯林聚居区 是对方付费电话 |
[15:40] | What have you found on Samir Horn? | 在萨米尔·霍农身上有什么收获? |
[15:42] | No criminaI record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[15:43] | I searched NCIC, state and IocaI databases. | 已经查过国家犯罪记录中心 州际和本地数据网 |
[15:46] | Nothing so far. | 目前毫无斩获 |
[15:51] | WeII, check with the miIitary Iiaison, too. | 嗯 查查军队记录 |
[15:53] | He sure as shit didn’t Iearn to put detonators together in high schooI. | 他绝不会是在高中学的做炸弹 |
[16:38] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[16:59] | It’s time to finish what we started. | 是时候了结我们的事了 |
[17:00] | It’s aIready finished. | 已经结束了 |
[17:32] | Lay your hand on any of my brothers, | 你敢再动我的兄弟 |
[17:35] | and it wiII mean your Iife. | 我就要你的命 |
[18:09] | Shukran. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Where did you Iearn to pIay? | 你在哪儿学的棋? |
[18:34] | My father. | 跟我父亲 |
[18:36] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[18:38] | Boarding schooI in SwitzerIand. | 瑞士的一个寄宿学校 |
[18:44] | -You win. -You want to pIay again? | -你赢了 -还来一盘吗? |
[18:47] | I haven’t had anybody to pIay with for ages. | 我很多年没跟人下棋了 |
[18:52] | Why don’t you pIay with one of them? | 怎么不和他们玩? |
[18:58] | They’re soIdiers, not thinkers. | 他们是战士 不是智者 |
[19:05] | SoIdiers or martyrs? | 战士还是烈士? |
[19:15] | You know, I’ve been in a Iot of battIes. | 你知道 我打过不少的仗 |
[19:18] | And they may have feIt Iike a suicide mission at the time, | 当时可能感觉无异于送死 |
[19:21] | but we aIways had a pIan to come home. | 但我们总有办法回来 |
[19:25] | You must be wiIIing to sacrifice some of your pawns | 如果你想获得胜利 |
[19:28] | if you want to win the game. | 就必须学会弃卒 |
[19:32] | -I don’t know. -I think you do. | -我不知道 -我想你知道 |
[19:35] | You risked your Iife to share your food with a stranger. | 你冒着生命危险 把食物分给陌生人 |
[19:39] | That’s not the same thing. I was just doing my duty. | 那不一样 我只是尽我的责任 |
[19:41] | -If I’d known there was…, Jihad is aIso your duty. | -如果我知道… -圣战也是责任 |
[19:46] | Ahmed toId me what you have done in Afghanistan. | 艾哈迈德跟我说了你在阿富汗的事 |
[19:53] | Tactics have changed, my friend. | 策略已经变了 我的朋友 |
[19:55] | Tactics aIways change. | 策略总在改变 |
[19:57] | You don’t defeat an empire fighting by their ruIes. | 要战胜一个帝国 按他们的套路来是行不通的 |
[20:01] | Once upon a time, | 曾几何时 |
[20:03] | it was the Americans who were terrorists to the British. | 美国人 被英国看作恐怖分子 |
[20:08] | They’ve forgotten the history aIready. | 他们却忘了这段历史 |
[20:47] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[20:56] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[21:09] | Piece of sh… | 狗娘养… |
[21:11] | Senor? | 先生? |
[21:37] | AII right, don’t teII anyone I said this, but you’re right. | 别告诉别人是我说的 你是对的 |
[21:39] | -The miIitary had a fiIe on him. -Hmm. | -军队有他的档案 -嗯 |
[21:43] | Staff Sergeant Samir Horn. U.S. Army SpeciaI Forces. | 萨米尔·霍农上士 隶属美国特种部队 |
[21:46] | Trained at Fort Bragg. | 服役于布兰格要塞 |
[21:48] | -Engineering and ExpIosives. -AII right, skip to the next page. | -是工程与爆破专家 -好 看下一页 |
[21:51] | Horn was his mother’s name. She’s from Chicago. | 霍农是他母亲的名字 她来自芝加哥 |
[21:53] | His father was Sudanese. | 他父亲是苏丹人 |
[21:54] | Moved aII over the MiddIe East. Had ties with the MusIim Brotherhood. | 游荡在中东 与穆斯林有纠结 |
[21:57] | Was kiIIed in a car bombing in ’78. | 78年死于汽车炸弹袭击 |
[21:59] | Not sure which side was behind it. | 不知道是谁干的 |
[22:01] | -Is that so? -Oh, and it gets better. | -就这样了? -噢 还有呢 |
[22:03] | The Army sent Horn to Pakistan in ’86 to train in the Afghan rebeIs. | 军方于86年把霍农派往巴基斯坦 训练阿富汗抵抗军 |
[22:06] | It’s where he got in touch with his MusIim roots. | 就是在那里 他与穆斯林建立了联系 |
[22:08] | Decided he wanted in on the action. | 决心要参与行动 |
[22:10] | When his tour was over, he stayed behind, | 他在退役后留了下来 |
[22:12] | and joined the Mujahideen. | 成为穆斯林游击队员 |
[22:13] | There’s been a bombing in Spain. | 西班牙发生了一起炸弹事件 |
[22:15] | EIeven Americans dead. They’ve got the bomber. | 11名美国人死亡 凶手已抓获 |
[22:18] | …an American tour group | …显然 这次袭击的目标 |
[22:20] | was the target of the attack, apparently. | 是一个美国旅行团 |
[22:22] | The latest carried out by Nathir, the lslamic terrorist | 事件是由一名伊斯兰恐怖分子 纳希尔指挥的 |
[22:25] | whose identity and whereabouts remain a mystery to authorities. | 他的身份和行踪依然不为人知 |
[22:43] | Do you have a woman? A famiIy? | 你有女人没有? 成家了吗? |
[22:46] | No. | 没有 |
[22:49] | You don’t want no kids? | 你不想要孩子? |
[22:53] | I don’t have a woman. | 没女人怎么要 |
[23:06] | What Ianguage do you dream in? | 你最喜欢什么语言? |
[23:09] | EngIish. | 英语 |
[23:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:14] | ReaIIy? | 真的? |
[23:15] | You know, it’s funny | 知道吗 可笑的是 |
[23:18] | I don’t even feeI at home speaking my own Ianguage sometimes. | 有时我说母语都没有家的感觉了 |
[23:22] | I don’t feeI at home anywhere. | 我从没有过家的感觉 |
[23:27] | Samir. Samir? | 萨米尔 萨米尔? |
[23:31] | There is somebody that I want you to meet when we get out of here. | 你出去后 我要你去见一个人 |
[23:34] | We’re in prison in Yemen for terrorism. | 我们涉嫌恐怖事件 在也门蹲大狱 |
[23:39] | I wouIdn’t make any pIans, man. | 走一步看一步吧 朋友 |
[23:53] | This guy’s got to be in a state of shock. | 这家伙肯定是被吓坏了 |
[23:55] | He pIanned on waking up in Paradise with 72 virgins. | 他醒来时 还以为是在天堂 身边有72位处女相伴 |
[23:58] | BIow yourseIf up to get Iaid. This has got to be some crazy shit. | 要嘿咻 还得先把自己炸死 真他妈的扯淡 |
[24:01] | Where I grew up, the KIan burned crosses in front of peopIe’s houses | 我小的时候 有三K党在人们屋前烧十字架 |
[24:04] | and caIIed it “Christianity.” | 把那叫做”基督教” |
[24:05] | And then my daddy and the foIks from the church | 我父亲和教堂里的人 |
[24:07] | wouId drive over and put ’em out. | 骑着摩托把他们赶走了 |
[24:09] | Seems every reIigion has more than one face. | 似乎每种宗教都有它的另一面 |
[24:19] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样? |
[24:25] | Okay, I think I know. | 好的 我了解了 |
[24:27] | You wish you were dead, don’t ya? | 你希望你已经死了 对吧? |
[24:29] | You wish you’d been successfuI? | 希望你已成功? |
[24:30] | I’ve kiIIed dozens of infideIs. | 我干掉了很多异端分子 |
[24:32] | But you’re stiII aIive. | 但你还活着 |
[24:34] | And you don’t strike me as a coward. | 而且我觉得你不是个懦夫 |
[24:37] | Of course I’m not a coward. | 我当然不是懦夫 |
[24:38] | WeII, some peopIe are going to think you Iost your nerve. | 嗯 某些人会觉得你吓破了胆 |
[24:40] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:41] | You know, tomorrow’s newspaper is going to have your face on the front page | 你这张脸会上明天的报纸头版 |
[24:45] | with a story about you being captured and heIping the poIice. | 说你被捕之后 与警方合作 |
[24:49] | -That’s a Iie. -You survived the bIast. | -那是谎言 -你从爆炸事件中幸存 |
[24:51] | You feII into enemy hands. I don’t think it is a Iie. | 还落入敌手 依我看不像是谎言 |
[25:00] | Who do you think’s gonna have to pay for your faiIure? | 你觉得 谁会为你的失败付出代价? |
[25:03] | So I’m guessing it’II be your cousin, Hussein. | 我看是你的表兄 侯赛因 |
[25:05] | He’s the one that got you into aII this, right? | 是他使你卷入这事的 对吧? |
[25:07] | Don’t be surprised, Ziyad. | 不用惊讶 扎埃德 |
[25:10] | We know everything about you | 我们知道你的一切 |
[25:12] | famiIy, friends… work, phone records. | 你的家人… 朋友 工作 通话记录 |
[25:16] | We even know what you Iisten to on your iPod. | 甚至知道你用iPod听什么 |
[25:18] | Leave me aIone. | 少烦我 |
[25:25] | There is a way out. | 我们可以放你出去 |
[25:27] | But you’re gonna have to give us some information. | 但你必须给我们一点信息 |
[25:29] | Nobody knows you’re alive. | 没人知道你还活着 |
[25:31] | If you answer my questions, | 如果你从实招来 |
[25:34] | tomorrow’s headIine couId teII the worId that you’re dead. | 明天的报纸就会 向全世界宣告你的死讯 |
[25:41] | Why shouId Hussein suffer for this? | 为何要让侯赛因遭殃呢? |
[25:45] | Why shouId everyone think you’re a coward? | 为何要让人们觉得你是个懦夫? |
[25:49] | Come on, Ziyad. | 行了吧 扎埃德 |
[25:52] | You taIk now or taIk Iater. | 现在说或者晚点说 |
[25:55] | The onIy difference is the story that everybody’s gonna hear about you. | 唯一区别就是 关于你的故事会完全不同 |
[26:16] | Everything aII right, brother? | 没事吧 兄弟? |
[26:19] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[26:20] | And stay cIose. | 跟紧我 |
[26:27] | No, no, no! No, no, no. | 不 不 不! |
[26:28] | Stay down. Wait, wait, wait. | 蹲下 等等 等等 |
[26:39] | Now! Go, go! | 好! 快走! |
[27:44] | -Sh…, -No, no, no, no. Wait, wait. | -靠… -别 别 等等 |
[27:53] | Come on! Come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[28:20] | All l know is l was supposed to go to America, not Spain. | 我只知道 我本该去美国 不是西班牙 |
[28:23] | Nathir was sending a whole bunch of us. | 纳希尔派出了许多我们这样的人 |
[28:25] | And how many made it in the U.S. ? | 有多少人成功进入美国? |
[28:27] | l don’t know…30, 40. Maybe more. | 不知道 30个 40个 或者更多 |
[28:29] | They were handing out student visas. | 他们用的学生签证 |
[28:31] | And that’s all l… | 我只知道这么多… |
[28:34] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[28:38] | The confession we got in Spain was cIear. | 我们在西班牙得到的口供很清楚 |
[28:40] | Now, the onIy reason Ziyad Hamzi didn’t make it into the United States | 扎埃德·哈马兹没能进入美国是因为 |
[28:44] | is because his student visa was rejected. | 他的学生签证被拒 |
[28:46] | But Nathir has sent others and they are here. | 但纳希尔还派了其他人 而且进来了 |
[28:49] | Anybody eIse have anything on Nathir? | 还有没有关于纳希尔的消息? |
[28:54] | About six months ago we picked up an intercept. | 大约6个月前 我们截获一则消息 |
[28:57] | Nothing soIid but they did taIk about a AI-Nathir operation | 除了谈及AI-纳希尔外 没有任何实质性内容 |
[29:02] | code named “Risala”… | 代号为”指示” |
[29:03] | an attack with muItipIe suicide bombers here in the U.S. | 一起针对美国的连环 自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[29:07] | HoId on a sec. | 等一下 |
[29:08] | You had inteI on a domestic attack and you didn’t pass it on? | 你得到国内袭击的情报 却没有上报? |
[29:10] | It was unsubstantiated. | 这事毫无根据 |
[29:12] | WeII how couId it be if you didn’t share it? | 没说出来你怎么知道? |
[29:13] | Enough. I don’t want to hear anymore about peopIe hoarding inteI. | 够了 我不想听见再有人知情不报 |
[29:16] | We’re taking this threat seriousIy. | 我们好好讨论下这个威胁 |
[29:17] | The White House is gonna want action. | 白宫会要我们报上动态 |
[29:19] | I’m taIking about a major roundup of guys who fit this profiIe. | 要找到符合此特征的这群人 |
[29:22] | And everyone works together on this. | 参与策划这事的每个人 |
[29:25] | -KeIIy was pretty worked up. -So? | -克莱很生气 -怎么? |
[29:27] | So a coupIe months back he toId me that you were working | 几个月前 他对我说你在秘密处理 |
[29:30] | an asset inside on Nathir. | 纳希尔的问题 |
[29:32] | That was off the record. | 那可是没有记录的 |
[29:33] | Yeah. I’m just saying maybe, uh… | 嗯 我觉得可能… |
[29:36] | maybe that guy knows something. | 可能他知道些什么 |
[29:37] | He’s gone siIent. | 他不会开口了 |
[29:40] | For aII I know, he’s gone over to the other side. | 据我所知 他已经死了 |
[29:55] | When the ship docks, you have a choice. | 船靠岸后 你可以选择 |
[29:58] | You can get off and waIk away as a free man. | 作为一个自由人远走高飞 |
[30:01] | Our peopIe can get you past customs. | 我们的人会帮你过境 |
[30:03] | Then you’re on your own. | 然后你就得靠自己了 |
[30:06] | What if I stay? | 如果我选择留下呢? |
[30:10] | Our path is not for everyone. | 我们的路不是每个人都能走的 |
[30:15] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[30:19] | I think of you as a friend, Samir. | 我把你当朋友 萨米尔 |
[30:22] | So I wiII teII you this. | 所以我跟你说 |
[30:23] | Do not decide IightIy. | 不要轻易做决定 |
[30:42] | -Bonsoir. -Bonsoir. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[30:48] | Merci beaucoup, ma cherie. | 非常感谢 亲爱的 |
[30:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[30:57] | -It’s halal. -It’s a Krug ’95, actuaIIy. | -这是清真的 -其实是95年的克鲁格香槟 |
[31:02] | Don’t Iook so disturbed, Samir. | 不用如此不安 萨米尔 |
[31:04] | We shave, we drink aIcohoI, | 我们剃胡子 饮酒 |
[31:07] | and sometimes we even eat pork. | 有时甚至吃猪肉 |
[31:09] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[31:10] | In the Qur’an, it’s caIIed Taqiyya. | 古兰经称其为虚掩 |
[31:13] | “Become Iike your enemy to deceive your enemy.” | “模仿你的敌人 以迷惑他们” |
[31:15] | That’s not Taqiyya. | 这不是虚掩 |
[31:16] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[31:17] | With aII due respect, Brother Fareed, | 恕我直言 法德兄弟 |
[31:21] | the Hadith says that the prophet Muhammad SaII-AIIahu AIayhi Wa SaIIam | 据穆罕默德言行录记载 先知 |
[31:24] | toId his foIIowers that they couId Iie about being MusIims | 告诉其追随者说 只有当死亡降临之际 |
[31:28] | to save their Iives if death was imminent. | 才可谎称自己并非穆斯林 而保全性命 |
[31:31] | -It didn’t mention…, -Is death not imminent now? | -而并没说… -现在死亡没有降临吗? |
[31:36] | We’re at war today. | 我们今天身陷战争 |
[31:37] | And to be effective, you need to bIend in. | 为了提高战斗力 你得适应才行 |
[31:42] | No one’s even Iooking at us. | 都没人看我们 |
[31:46] | I toId you, he’s not some foot soIdier. | 我告诉过你 他不是个普通的大兵 |
[31:49] | Samir is a man of faith. | 萨米尔是有信仰的人 |
[31:51] | Faith is good. | 有信仰是好的 |
[31:54] | But you have to know how to foIIow orders, too. | 但你同样得学会如何服从命令 |
[32:13] | ln one of the largest Homeland Security operations to date, | 目前 在国土安全局最大的一次行动中 |
[32:16] | lCS and FBl agents are questioning foreign students | ICS和FBl探员正询问 |
[32:19] | who were issued visas in Middle Eastern countries | 那些两年内入境的 |
[32:21] | over the past two years. | 持中东国家签证的留学生 |
[32:22] | ln some major cities, where there are large numbers… | 在一些主要城市 有着大量… |
[32:24] | A number of American groups have protested the operation, | 许多国内团体抗议这次行动 |
[32:27] | claiming that it unfairly targets innocent civilians | 声称其不公平地侵犯平民 |
[32:29] | and amounts to racial profiling. | 并已演变为种族压迫 |
[32:32] | The American Civil Liberty’s Union has filed… | 美国公民自由联盟已提出… |
[32:39] | …has found that the American invasion and occupation of lraq | …美国对伊拉克的入侵和占领 |
[32:41] | has helped spawn a new generation of lslamic radicalism. | 已激起新一代 伊斯兰激进分子的成长 |
[32:49] | HomeIand Security…a waste of time and resources. | 国土安全局 完全是在浪费时间和资源 |
[32:52] | We’II never find them this way. | 这样找 永远也找不到 |
[32:54] | There are 1 .2 biIIion MusIims in this worId. | 世界上有12亿的穆斯林 |
[32:56] | OnIy 20%%% of them are Arab. | 只有20%的是阿拉伯人 |
[32:57] | These peopIe couId Iook Iike anybody, except maybe you. | 这些人可以貌似任何人 除你之外 |
[33:00] | What, so you don’t think we shouId be profiIing these guys? | 你认为不该靠体貌特征来找了? |
[33:02] | I just think we shouId be concentrating on the one suspect | 我看应该把注意力集中在这个 |
[33:05] | that we do have. | 我们已掌握嫌疑人身上 |
[33:15] | We train to kiII, but it doesn’t mean that we Iove vioIence. | 我们受训杀人 并不意味我们喜欢暴力 |
[33:19] | We use vioIence onIy because it has been used against us. | 我们使用暴力的唯一原因是 我们曾深受暴力迫害 |
[33:23] | The crusaders have invade our Iand, | 十字军侵略了我们的土地 |
[33:26] | drop bombs on our peopIe, | 炸死了我们的人民 |
[33:28] | stoIe our naturaI resources. | 盗取了我们的自然资源 |
[33:30] | We are fighting to end the suffering. | 我们不再忍气吞声 我们要战斗 |
[33:33] | We are fighting to end the humiIiation and murder of… | 为免遭屈辱及杀戮而战斗 |
[33:36] | The Americans accuse us of kiIIing innocent civiIians. | 美国人指责我们滥杀无辜 |
[33:39] | Yet they have been spiIIing the bIood of innocent MusIims for decades. | 但数十年来他们一直四处泼洒着无辜穆斯林的鲜血 |
[33:44] | Does our bIood not count? | 我们的鲜血就白流了? |
[33:46] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[33:47] | History has shown us that time and time again | 历史已无数次告诉我们 |
[33:49] | no matter how great the empire, no matter how difficuIt the odds, | 不管他国家有多强大 不管这任务有多艰难 |
[33:53] | a man who is not afraid to die can never be defeated. | 不畏牺牲的人 永远不可战胜 |
[34:04] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[34:05] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Your son is in a Iot of troubIe. | 你儿子有大麻烦了 |
[34:18] | What sort of troubIe? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[34:20] | He’s invoIved with a terrorist organization. | 他卷入了一个恐怖组织 |
[34:26] | Do you beIieve in God, Detective CIayton? | 你相信上帝吗 克莱顿侦探? |
[34:29] | Uh, we don’t use the term “Detective,” ma’am. | 我们不用”侦探”这个词 女士 |
[34:33] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[34:37] | Yes, I do beIieve in God. Why do you ask? | 是的 我相信上帝 为什么这样问? |
[34:40] | Because you wiII never understand a man Iike Samir if you don’t. | 如果你不信就永远不会理解萨米尔这样的人 |
[34:48] | WouId you describe him as a devout MusIim? | 你认为他是一个虔诚的穆斯林? |
[34:50] | He’s MusIim. | 他是穆斯林 |
[34:52] | I don’t beIieve there is a sIiding scaIe. | 我相信没有其他评判标准 |
[34:54] | Do you know what the word “IsIam” means? | 你知道”伊斯兰”的意思吗? |
[34:56] | “Submission.” | “顺从” |
[34:57] | Yes. “Submission.” | 是的 “顺从” |
[35:00] | Submission to God’s wiII is absoIute. | 绝对顺从真主的意愿 |
[35:03] | Do you think Samir beIieves it’s God’s wiII for him to kiII others? | 你认为萨米尔相信 是真主要他杀人吗? |
[35:09] | You carry a gun yourseIf. | 你自己还不是带着枪 |
[35:11] | Now, you didn’t answer my question. | 现在是你没回答我的问题了 |
[35:15] | My son has seen enough death to understand the vaIue of Iife. | 我儿子见过足够多的死亡 已明白生命的价值 |
[35:29] | Who is it? | 你是谁? |
[35:30] | FBI, ma’am. It’s about Samir Horn. | 夫人 我是FBI探员 是关于萨米尔·霍农的事 |
[35:35] | Now, the State Department hasn’t answered any of my Ietters for weeks. | 国务院有好几个礼拜没回过我的信了 |
[35:38] | I mean, I don’t even know what prison he’s being heId in. | 我都不知道他被关在哪个监狱 |
[35:41] | WeII, he’s not being heId anymore. | 他已经不在监狱里了 |
[35:43] | He has escaped. | 他逃了出来 |
[35:45] | -When? -A week ago. | -什么时候? -一个礼拜前 |
[35:47] | It was a prison break organized by the terrorist group he’s working with. | 他所效力的恐怖组织 策划了一次越狱 |
[35:51] | What are you taIking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[35:53] | I mean, this whoIe thing is a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[35:55] | I’m afraid it’s not, ma’am. We have evidence. | 恐怕不是 夫人 我们掌握了证据 |
[35:58] | -What evidence? -That’s cIassified. | -什么证据? -这是机密 |
[35:59] | -I can’t teII you that. -Yeah, of course it is. | -我不能告诉你 -是啊 那当然了 |
[36:05] | You peopIe are incredibIe. | 你们这些人真是难以置信 |
[36:09] | How Iong has it been since you’ve seen him? | 你上次见到他是多久之前? |
[36:12] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[36:15] | If you want to heIp Samir, you shouId taIk to me. | 要是你想帮助萨米尔 你应该一五一十告诉我 |
[36:17] | Do you think that every MusIim man is a terrorist? | 你认为每个穆斯林男人都是恐怖分子? |
[36:20] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[36:21] | I am, however, Iooking for those who are. | 只有一部分是 我就是在找他们 |
[36:23] | Now if you have any knowIedge of what he’s been invoIved in, | 如果你知晓他所涉及的事情 |
[36:25] | you do have an obIigation to share that with me. | 你有义务将此信息与我共享 |
[36:27] | Are you charging me with anything? | 你是在指控我什么罪名么? |
[36:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 我可没有 |
[36:30] | When you have something more than secret evidence, | 等你有了什么不是机密的证据 |
[36:32] | then I’II taIk to you. | 我们再来谈吧 |
[36:36] | Uh, they just fired him. No expIanation. | 呃 他们解雇了他 没有解释原因 |
[36:39] | But, uh, it was pretty obvious why. | 不过 原因相当明显 |
[36:42] | How did Samir take it? | 萨米尔有什么反应? |
[36:44] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[36:46] | So why did you Iet Mr. Horn go? | 你为什么要让霍农先生走人? |
[36:47] | Jeez, that was over a year ago. | 呀 都是一年前的事了 |
[36:50] | I don’t recaII the detaiIs. | 我记不得那些细枝末节了 |
[36:51] | The information that we gather for these types of background checks | 我们收集的这类背景资料 |
[36:55] | is strictIy confidentiaI. | 都是严格保密的 |
[36:56] | Look, as far as I’m concerned, | 听着 就我的观点而言 |
[36:59] | a man’s reIigion is his own business. | 一个人的宗教信仰是他的自由 |
[37:01] | But when you wear a skuIIcap and pray to AIIah five times a day, | 可要是戴着无边帽 每天向真主阿拉祈祷五次 |
[37:04] | peopIe are gonna notice. | 这就引人注意了 |
[37:06] | Some of our cIients compIained. | 我们有些客户就频频抱怨此事 |
[37:30] | Horn gets to Chicago when he’s 12. | 霍农十二岁来的芝加哥 |
[37:32] | He’s just watched his father die. He’s arrived from Sudan. | 他来自苏丹 当时刚刚目睹了父亲的惨死 |
[37:34] | He’s going through cuIture shock. It’s a cIassic profiIe. | 他经历着巨大的文化冲击 这些都是陈年旧事了 |
[37:37] | He’s caught between traditionaI IsIam and the West. | 他在传统的伊斯兰礼教 和西方文明间犹豫不决 |
[37:39] | His test scores are off the charts. | 他的学习成绩极佳 |
[37:41] | But it said he had some behavioraI probIems. | 可据说他有些纪律问题 |
[37:43] | He was kicked out of high schooI his senior year for getting into a fight. | 他在高三的时候 因为打架而被开除 |
[37:46] | About what? | 为什么打架? |
[37:47] | Three white students were harassing a bIack girI. | 三个白人学生在调戏一个黑人女孩儿 |
[37:49] | Horn intervened. | 霍农见义勇为了 |
[37:50] | Two of the boys had to be hospitaIized. | 其中两个男孩儿直接进医院了 |
[37:53] | Now he enIisted in the miIitary right atter that. | 之后他就参军了 |
[37:55] | His Army fiIe was cIassified. | 他的军内档案是机密 |
[37:57] | But here’s a copy. | 不过我们搞到了复印件 |
[37:59] | Atter he Ieaves the Army, Horn fights in Afghanistan | 退伍以后 霍农在阿富汗 |
[38:02] | for a few years. | 打了几年仗 |
[38:03] | The Iist of peopIe he couId have met there is practicaIIy a who’s who of IsIamic terrorists, | 他见过的人几乎 都是个恐怖分子中的名人 |
[38:07] | from AbduI Azim to Osama bin Laden. | 从阿卜杜拉·阿齐姆 到奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[38:09] | Now we pretty much Iose track of him untiI he shows up in Bosnia | 他本来都快销声匿迹了 却又在波斯尼亚现身 |
[38:12] | where he meets Chandra Dawkin, the photojournaIist. | 他在那儿遇到了 摄影记者钱德拉·达沃金 |
[38:14] | -Is she a spy? -No. | -她是间谍吗? -不是 |
[38:16] | The FBI tried to question her, | FBI的人试图讯问她 |
[38:17] | but my source says she was uncooperative. | 不过我的线人说她并不合作 |
[38:20] | Last faII is when things seemed to change. | 去年秋天似乎突然起变 |
[38:22] | He Ioses his job, spends more and more time at the mosque. | 他丢了工作 去清真寺也越来越频繁 |
[38:25] | Then he begins disappearing on these Iong trips overseas. | 然后就开始了海外长途旅行 消失在了我们的视野中 |
[38:28] | Last one he never comes back from. | 上次去就再没回来过 |
[38:30] | And somewhere aIong the way he meets up with someone | 在他的途中遇见了某个 |
[38:32] | who’s connected with Nathir and bingo! | 与纳希尔有关的人 成功! |
[38:34] | You got yourseIf a terrorist. | 你找到恐怖分子了 |
[39:06] | Boom! | 嘣! |
[39:08] | If this were the reaI thing, he couId have bIown everybody up. | 这要是真家伙的话 我们可就都被都炸飞了 |
[39:10] | Come on, Omar. This kid is too young. | 算了吧 奥马尔 这孩子年纪太小了 |
[39:11] | He’s not ready. I’m teIIing you. | 我跟你说了 他没准备好 |
[39:13] | I’m sorry. Let me try again. | 对不起 让我再试一次 |
[39:14] | No. Nobody cares about you being sorry. | 不行 没人关心你的道歉 |
[39:17] | We cannot have mistakes. We can’t pIay around with this shit, Omar. | 这事不容有失 这玩意儿可不是拿来玩的 奥马尔 |
[39:20] | Bring me somebody who can do it. | 给我找个能胜任的人来 |
[39:21] | PIease. I can do this. Give me a chance. | 求你了 我能行的 再给我个机会吧 |
[39:25] | Is this mission important or not? | 这个任务到底重不重要? |
[39:26] | ‘Cause if it’s important, you need to bring… | 如果真的重要的话 你得找个… |
[39:27] | Samir. | 萨米尔 |
[39:30] | Let him try again. | 让他再试试 |
[39:36] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[40:25] | AII right. Let’s see what you have. | 好 看看你的进展吧 |
[40:28] | There’s a copy of the transcript printing out for you know, sir. | 先生 这份手抄本的复印件打好了 |
[40:31] | I got something. | 有收获了 |
[40:33] | This guy made a caII yesterday from a phone in MarseiIIes | 这家伙昨天从马赛打了一通电话 |
[40:35] | that we’ve been sitting on. | 我们监听到了 |
[40:36] | CIaims he’s been seIected to become shahid. | 他声称自己被选为了人肉炸弹 |
[40:39] | You picking up a IittIe Arabic? | 你学了点儿阿拉伯语? |
[40:40] | Ah, just your basic “Jihady”. | 啊 不过是些基础的”圣战”词语 |
[40:42] | Now CIayton, this one’s operationaI. | 我说 克莱顿 这回有的做了 |
[40:44] | This cat thinks he’s gonna be in Paradise by the end of the week. | 这小家伙以为 周末他就要进天堂了 |
[41:10] | Brothers, I know how proud everybody is | 兄弟们 我知道大家 |
[41:14] | about what we’re going to do. | 对将要做的事情都深感自豪 |
[41:16] | It’s an honor to carry out a mission Iike this. | 能够执行这样的任务是无尚的荣耀 |
[41:21] | But we have a probIem. | 可我们有麻烦了 |
[41:24] | Somebody taIked about it. | 有人走漏了风声 |
[41:48] | Hey, guys. I’m sorry. | 嘿 伙计们 我很抱歉 |
[41:54] | It was just my cousin. | 不过是我表弟罢了 |
[41:55] | Omar, I didn’t teII him anything specific. | 奥马尔 我没告诉他任何详情 |
[42:01] | I just wanted him to know, to teII my famiIy. | 我只是想让他通知我的家人 |
[42:05] | Omar, he can be trusted. I swear. | 奥马尔 他值得信任 我发誓 |
[42:14] | It wasn’t for you to decide. | 这可轮不到你说 |
[42:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[42:20] | It wiII never happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[42:40] | Omar. Wait a minute. | 奥马尔 等等 |
[42:43] | Don’t Iet them…, Guys, hey! | 别让他… 伙计们 嘿! |
[42:47] | Bashir! | 巴希尔! |
[42:55] | No! Laissez-moi! | 不! 放开我! |
[42:57] | Laissez-moi! | 放开我! |
[43:03] | No! | 不! |
[43:12] | Hey, stupid! You just ruined the mission. | 嘿 蠢货! 你们毁了这个任务 |
[43:16] | What the heII is wrong with you? | 你他妈的是怎么了? |
[43:17] | You gonna put the bomb on now? | 现在你来背炸弹啊? |
[43:19] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[43:22] | The boy was a IiabiIity. | 那孩子是个累赘 |
[43:25] | Samir, we don’t aIIow IiabiIities. | 萨米尔 我们可不要累赘 |
[44:01] | We are very happy to weIcome you, but it was not necessary | 欢迎你们的到来 不过 只为了一个电话 |
[44:04] | for you to come aII the way here over one phone caII. | 就千里迢迢到这儿来 完全没必要嘛 |
[44:07] | We have reason to beIieve that this particuIar phone booth | 我们有理由相信 纳希尔的手下 |
[44:10] | has been used by Nathir’s operatives in the past. | 在过去一直使用这个电话亭 |
[44:12] | This couId very weII be their next suicide bomber. | 这很可能是他们搞的 又一次自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[44:15] | Thank you for the information, monsieur, | 谢谢你的提醒 先生 |
[44:17] | but the situation is under controI, I assure you. | 不过我向你保证 一切皆在掌控之中 |
[44:25] | We didn’t come here to pIay tourists. We came here to stop an attack. | 我们可不是来旅游的 我们是来阻止这次袭击的 |
[44:28] | So can we pIease dispense with the horse shit? | 那些废话就省省吧 |
[44:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:41] | AIi Abbas Mukhtar. | 阿里·阿巴斯·穆赫塔尔 |
[44:43] | He was born in MarseiIIes. | 出生在马赛 |
[44:45] | French citizen. 17 years oId. | 法国公民 17岁 |
[44:48] | But…no Ionger a threat. | 不过…已经不再是威胁了 |
[44:51] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[44:58] | He was found dead Tuesday morning. | 星期二早上 有人发现他死了 |
[45:14] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[45:20] | Nathir is angry. | 纳希尔很生气 |
[45:23] | He wanted this thing to go forward on time. | 他想要计划按时进行 |
[45:25] | WeII, it can stiII happen. | 好吧 还是有机会的 |
[45:27] | We have to start over. | 我们得重头再来了 |
[45:30] | A new target, a new bomber. | 要找新的目标 新的人肉炸弹 |
[45:32] | Look, a new target, yeah. But for… | 新的目标 没错 不过… |
[45:34] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[45:40] | Look, I’ve been thinking about this. | 听着 我想过了 |
[45:41] | I want to use a remote trigger. | 我准备用遥控炸弹 |
[45:44] | Do you know how important this mission is, Samir? | 你知道这次任务有多重要吗 萨米尔? |
[45:48] | Nathir is watching. He has pIan for you. | 纳希尔在看着呢 他对你有长远的打算 |
[45:51] | He knows who I am? | 他知道我? |
[45:55] | So teII me your idea. | 说说你的打算 |
[48:49] | The American Consulate in Nice | 尼斯的美国领事馆 |
[48:51] | has sustained major damage in a bombing earlier today. | 今天早些时候在一次炸弹袭击中严重受损 |
[48:54] | Police are still searching the site for the body of a suspected suicide bomber. | 在事发现场 警方仍在搜寻 自杀式爆炸袭击者的尸体 |
[48:58] | This attack bears all the hallmarks of other blasts earlier this year | 此次袭击与今年早些时候发生的 其他几起爆炸事件十分类似 |
[49:02] | conducted by a group calling itself Al-Nathir. | 是由自称”纳希尔”的组织实施的 |
[49:11] | Three or more charges | 仍有至少三枚 |
[49:12] | of high-impact explosives were placed… | 高爆炸弹被安置在… |
[49:35] | Samir. | 萨米尔 |
[49:36] | -As-Salamu Alaykum, my friend. -Wa alaikum assalam. | -愿安宁与你同在 朋友 -也与你同在 |
[49:38] | -WeIcome back. -Thank you. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[49:40] | CongratuIations, Samir. Job weII done. | 恭喜啊 萨米尔 任务完成得很出色 |
[49:43] | The gIory beIongs to AIIah. | 荣耀属于真主阿拉 |
[49:45] | Look. | 看看吧 |
[49:46] | …American Consulate here in Nice, | …这里是尼斯的美国领事馆 |
[49:48] | victim, of course, of a devastating terrorist attack | 在今早发生的这次破坏性的 |
[49:51] | earlier this morning. | 恐怖袭击的受害者中 |
[49:52] | The death toll is now confirmed at eight, with five people reported injured. | 已经确认有八人死亡 另有五人受伤 |
[49:57] | WeII done. | 干得好 |
[49:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[50:00] | Eight? | 才八个? |
[50:04] | I…I thought there wouId be more, many more. | 我…我以为会比这多得多 |
[50:07] | My brother, congratuIations are in order. | 我的兄弟 祝贺源源不断而来 |
[50:10] | What you have done is fantastic. | 你已经干得很棒了 |
[50:11] | Today you have struck a great bIow against the myth of American power. | 今天 你对美国强权神话予以了迎头痛击 |
[50:15] | Nathir is pIeased. | 纳希尔很高兴 |
[50:18] | I onIy wish to serve his wiII. | 希望如他所愿 |
[50:21] | That’s good to know. | 很好 |
[50:23] | But tonight, you reIax. | 不过今晚 你还是放松放松 |
[50:25] | PIease, make yourseIf at home. | 别客气 就当在家里 |
[50:39] | There you are, my brother. | 你在这儿啊 我的兄弟 |
[50:42] | Nice view, huh? | 风景不错 是吧? |
[50:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:45] | What you did, Samir, | 萨米尔 你所做的事 |
[50:47] | what we are doing… | 我们所做的事… |
[50:49] | it’s aII about setting our peopIe free. | 都是为了解放我们的人民 |
[50:52] | Even if you and I don’t Iive to see it. | 即使你我为此捐躯 也在所不惜 |
[50:57] | If a man hasn’t discovered something | 如果一个人未能发现 |
[51:00] | that he wiII die for, | 值得其献身的事业 |
[51:02] | he isn’t fit to Iive. | 他就不配苟活于世 |
[51:06] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[51:09] | Martin Luther King. | 马丁·路德·金 |
[51:17] | You’re a very funny man, Samir. | 你可真有意思 萨米尔 |
[51:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:50] | Lab resuIts are back. | 化验结果出来了 |
[51:51] | Traces of PETN, RDX. | 发现了季戊炸药和旋风炸药 |
[51:54] | Semtex again. | 又是塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[51:55] | Just Iike the other Nathir attacks. | 和纳希尔搞的其他袭击一样 |
[51:58] | Except aII the other attacks were suicide bombers, | 不过 其他的袭击都是人肉炸弹 |
[52:00] | and this Iooks Iike it’s from an RF Receiver, hmm? | 而这次似乎是遥控的 |
[52:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:03] | He used smaII charges. | 他用了小型炸弹 |
[52:05] | One… | 一个… |
[52:07] | and two. | 两个 |
[52:08] | But just in the correct pIace to make coIIapse the buiIding. | 放在了要害位置 刚好能炸垮大楼 |
[52:11] | This man, he knows what he’s doing. | 这个人 是个行家里手 |
[52:15] | RF range is usuaIIy no more than a hundred meters, | 遥控的范围一般不过一百米 |
[52:17] | so Iet’s puII the tapes for aII the security cameras | 我们要把五个街区内 所有的监控录像 |
[52:19] | within a five-bIock radius. | 都看个遍才行 |
[53:26] | No one there. Keep going. | 那儿没人 接着放 |
[53:27] | More. | 继续 |
[53:33] | Back it up right there. | 倒回去一点儿 |
[54:13] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[54:14] | There were no Americans inside. | 死者中没有美国人 |
[54:16] | The two dead embassy empIoyees were fakes, | 两个死掉的大使馆员工是冒充的 |
[54:18] | bodies from the morgue with faIse identities | 就象我之前说的那样 随便从停尸房拉来两具尸体 |
[54:20] | just Iike we taIked about. | 用的是虚假的身份 |
[54:21] | Why is the news saying eight peopIe? | 那为什么新闻里说死了八个人? |
[54:23] | There was some unscheduIed maintenance in a part of the consuIate | 领事馆里在进行不定期的维护 |
[54:26] | that was supposed to be empty, aII right? | 那里本不该有人的 |
[54:29] | I didn’t know they’d be there. | 我不知道他们会在那儿 |
[54:31] | Listen, we couIdn’t controI everything. | 我们无法掌控每个细节 |
[54:33] | Nobody was supposed to die! I’m sorry, Samir. | 本来没人会死的! 我很抱歉 萨米尔 |
[54:47] | Look, what do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么? |
[54:50] | We set off a bomb. | 我们安放了炸弹 |
[54:51] | No, I set off a bomb. | 不 放炸弹的是我 |
[55:06] | Look, I know you paid a price to get this far. | 听着 我知道你费尽千辛万苦 才走到了这一步 |
[55:09] | Okay? You’re cIose. | 好吗? 你就快成功了 |
[55:11] | You’re very cIose. | 就快了 |
[55:18] | I don’t know, man. You teII me. | 我不知道 你说吧 |
[55:22] | Do we stop? | 我们要罢手吗? |
[56:43] | What made you Iearn Arabic? | 你怎么会学阿拉伯语? |
[56:46] | I took a cIass in coIIege and got hooked. | 我在大学里上了一门课 然后就迷上了 |
[56:49] | I even switched my major from ReIigion to Arabic Studies. | 我甚至把我的专业从宗教学 转到了阿拉伯研究上 |
[56:52] | You were a ReIigion major? | 你以前是宗教学专业的? |
[56:55] | My daddy was a Baptist minister. | 我老爸是浸礼会牧师 |
[56:57] | His daddy was a Baptist minister. | 他老爸也是浸礼会牧师 |
[56:59] | It’s in the bIood. | 这是骨子里的东西 |
[57:02] | You know, when J. Edgar were in office, | 你要知道 在胡佛在位的时候 |
[57:04] | he never wouId have Iet you into the FBI. | 他可不会让你进FBI |
[57:07] | Wasn’t my originaI pIan. | 我当初也没想进 |
[57:09] | Not a Iot of jobs, however, for Ph.D.s in Arabic Studies. | 可是 搞阿拉伯研究的博士 找不到什么工作 |
[57:12] | Oh, I get it now. | 噢 我明白了 |
[57:14] | You were an egghead who got dragged into a street fight. | 原来你是知识分子 被逼上了荆棘路啊 |
[57:18] | Nobody gets dragged into a street fight. | 没什么被逼的 |
[57:48] | WeIcome to Toronto, Brother Samir. | 欢迎来到多伦多 萨米尔老兄 |
[57:51] | It’s a great honor, Emir. | 荣幸之至 埃米尔 |
[57:53] | PIease, sit. | 请坐 |
[57:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:59] | -Tea? -Yes, thank you. | -喝茶吗? -嗯 谢谢 |
[58:05] | Omar teIIs me that you pIay chess. | 奥马尔跟我说 你会下国际象棋 |
[58:09] | OnIy a IittIe. Thank you. | 只会一点儿 谢谢 |
[58:10] | In chess and in war, the key to winning | 下棋和打仗一样 胜利的关键就在于 |
[58:13] | is to anticipate what your opponent wiII do in advance. | 预先判断出敌方的行动 |
[58:16] | Think two moves ahead. | 要提前两回合判断 |
[58:19] | The art of asymmetricaI warfare | 不对称战争的艺术所在 |
[58:21] | is Iess about infIicting damage than provoking a response. | 不在于造成多大破坏 而在于激起敌方的妄动 |
[58:26] | Terrorism is theater. | 恐怖主义就是一出大戏 |
[58:29] | And theater is aIways performed for an audience. | 而戏总要有观众来看 |
[58:33] | Ours is the American peopIe. | 我们的观众就是美国人 |
[58:35] | But we are dispersed across a Iarge country. | 不过 我们分散于这么大的国家里 |
[58:41] | The question is, | 问题在于 |
[58:43] | how to convince them that nowhere is safe. | 怎么让他们相信 哪里都不安全 |
[58:49] | Samir, imagine a bus traveIing cross-country | 萨米尔 设想一下 一辆满载着美国平民的巴士 |
[58:51] | fiIIed with average, everyday Americans. | 在田间野外行驶 |
[58:53] | PeopIe from…from aII over. | 车上哪儿的人的都有 |
[58:54] | From smaII towns, from the country. | 有小镇上的 有农村的 |
[58:57] | Imagine the effect it wouId have | 然后 这辆巴士突然爆炸了 |
[58:59] | if that very same bus were to suddenIy expIode. | 想想这会是何其壮观吧 |
[59:04] | Now muItipIy that by 50. | 然后再乘以50 |
[59:07] | Fitty buses across the heartIand of America, | 五十辆穿越美国心脏地带的巴士 |
[59:11] | aII at the same time, | 都在同一天 |
[59:13] | on the same day. | 同一时刻爆炸 |
[59:15] | We caII this operation Risala Shukra Al-hiba. | 我们称这次行动为 “Risala Shukra Al-hiba” |
[59:20] | For years we’ve been pIanting martyrs in their midst. | 多年来 我们在美国人中 安插了许多忠诚的殉教者 |
[59:24] | They are waiting for a signaI, | 他们只等一个信号 |
[59:26] | instructions, materiaI. | 等待着指示和炸药 |
[59:30] | We need somebody who can move about the country without drawing attention. | 我们需要一个 不惹人注意的人潜入美国 |
[59:35] | Somebody who bIends in. | 替我们奔波游走 |
[59:41] | An American messenger, Samir. | 一位美国信使 萨米尔 |
[59:58] | He isn’t capabIe of this. | 他才不会弄这些东西 |
[1:00:00] | I don’t Iike having to show these to you, Chandra. | 我并不想让你看这些 钱德拉 |
[1:00:03] | But we need to find him before this happens again. | 在这种事再次发生之前 我们要找到他 |
[1:00:06] | Samir aIways said that these peopIe were IsIam’s worse enemies. | 萨米尔总是说 这些人是伊斯兰最大的敌人 |
[1:00:11] | Oh, he fought a HoIy War with these foIks in Afghanistan | 他在阿富汗对这些人发动了圣战 |
[1:00:14] | and then again in Bosnia. | 在波斯尼亚也是 |
[1:00:16] | He was trained to kiII. | 他是职业杀手 |
[1:00:18] | He was a soIdier, not a murderer. | 他是军人 不是杀手 |
[1:00:22] | I beIieve he deceived you as much as anybody eIse. | 我认为他也同样蒙骗了你 |
[1:00:29] | His faith was a source of strength. | 他的力量来自于信仰 |
[1:00:35] | Not this. | 而不是杀戮 |
[1:00:55] | -WeIcome to the U.S. -Thanks. | -欢迎来到美国 -谢谢 |
[1:01:28] | I’m a friend of Nassim’s. | 我是纳西姆的朋友 |
[1:01:30] | I’m here to see IqbaI. | 我是来见伊克巴尔的 |
[1:01:53] | Shukran. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:59] | They transferred the funds for the Spain bombing the Middle Eastern way. | 他们是用很”中东”的方式 来转移资金的 |
[1:02:02] | You give a thousand Euros to somebody in one city | 就像把钱给某个人 |
[1:02:05] | and their cousin or uncle pays it in the… | 然后他的亲戚们再… |
[1:02:08] | Thank you, Mr. Hayes, we do know what a hawala network is. | 谢谢了 海耶斯先生 我们了解哈瓦拉网络 |
[1:02:11] | The money trail ended in London. | 我们追踪这笔钱到伦敦 |
[1:02:13] | A Pakistani with some shady business dealings | 西班牙那起事件的资金来源于 |
[1:02:15] | was the source of the money for the Spain operation. | 一个巴基斯坦人不可见人的交易 |
[1:02:18] | Yesterday he transferred $25,000 to Los Angeles. | 他昨天转了25000块到洛杉矶 |
[1:02:21] | Do you have an ID on him? | 知道他的身份吗? |
[1:02:25] | We’re close. | 快查到了 |
[1:03:00] | That’s an encrypted phone. You can caII me on it safeIy. | 这个电话是加密的 完全安全 |
[1:03:03] | Nobody can Iisten in. | 没人能窃听 |
[1:03:05] | IncIuding the FBI? | FBI也不行? |
[1:03:07] | Yeah. EspeciaIIy the FBI. | 是 尤其是他们不行 |
[1:03:11] | When do you think you can get in a room with Nathir again? | 你觉得什么时候才能再和纳希尔见面? |
[1:03:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:03:15] | ProbabIy not untiI I do what it is they sent me to do. | 可能要等我完成 他交给我的任务之后吧 |
[1:03:18] | Then you keep on going. | 那你就继续干吧 |
[1:03:19] | WeII, the probIem is, to keep going means | 问题在于 继续就意味着 |
[1:03:22] | I’m going to have to put reaI bombs in their hands now soon. | 我就快成为真正的帮凶了 |
[1:03:24] | If that what it takes to keep your cover. | 这是掩饰你身份的代价 |
[1:03:32] | Do you reaIize how far I’ve gone to protect your identity, Samir? | 你知道为保护你身份 我们做了多少吗? |
[1:03:36] | I have kept you compIeteIy off the books. | 你的所有记录都被删除了 |
[1:03:38] | My boss, his boss…nobody knows you even exist. | 我的头儿 他的头儿… 谁都不知道你的存在 |
[1:03:42] | Look, I don’t give a shit about any of that, okay? | 听着 这些我都不在乎 知道吧? |
[1:03:44] | We need to rethink things. | 我们需要重新考虑一下 |
[1:03:46] | If you don’t succeed, we may not get another chance. | 你要是不成功 我们就失去所有的机会了 |
[1:03:52] | How far are you wiIIing to take this? | 你要怎样才收手? |
[1:03:56] | We’ve got bIood on our hands. | 我们已经成为帮凶了 |
[1:03:58] | We’ve kiIIed innocent peopIe. | 我们让无辜的人丧命 |
[1:04:00] | Yeah, and if we stop now, they’II have died for nothing. | 我们要是现在撒手不管 他们就白死了 |
[1:04:03] | This is a war. | 这是场战争 |
[1:04:05] | You do what it takes to win. | 为了胜利 要不惜代价 |
[1:04:13] | You know who you sound Iike, right? | 你知道自己听起来像什么吗? |
[1:04:15] | We’re the good guys, Samir. | 我们是好人 萨米尔 |
[1:04:16] | Oh, I know. | 哦 是啊 |
[1:04:20] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[1:04:22] | Remember who you answer to. | 记住你对谁负责 |
[1:04:24] | I answer to God. We aII do. | 对上帝 我们都是如此 |
[1:04:40] | -Any probIem? -No. | -有问题吗? -没有 |
[1:05:07] | Omar. Omar, Omar! Don’t! Don’t! | 奥马尔 奥马尔 奥马尔! 不要! |
[1:05:10] | Can’t bIow up unIess there’s a detonator in it. | 又没雷管 不会爆的 |
[1:05:12] | -Don’t worry. -It stiII makes me nervous. | -别担心 -可我还是紧张 |
[1:05:18] | We gotta taIk about how we’re gonna send these e-maiIs. | 我们要商量一下 如何寄出电邮 |
[1:05:20] | What do you mean? I thought we decided to use coded e-maiI. | 你什么意思? 不是已经决定用加密邮件了吗? |
[1:05:23] | No, no, we did. We did. | 是 是 我知道 |
[1:05:24] | But the probIem is e-maiIs can get intercepted. | 问题是电邮有可能被拦截 |
[1:05:26] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的方法 |
[1:05:28] | We’re gonna give each of our peopIe an e-maiI account and a password. AII right? | 我们给每个人一个账户和密码 |
[1:05:32] | Then when we’re ready to go, we Iog onto each one, | 准备发的时候 我们登陆每个账户 |
[1:05:35] | we write the instructions, but we don’t send them. | 写好指令 但是不发送 |
[1:05:37] | We save it as a dratt. | 存成草稿 |
[1:05:39] | The next morning they Iog on, they check their unsent messages. | 等他们登陆的时候 就可以看到未发邮件了 |
[1:05:43] | Nothing is sent. | 不用发送 |
[1:05:44] | There’s nothing for the FBI to intercept. | 所以FBI也没东西可截 |
[1:05:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I Iike this. | 不错 我喜欢这个方法 |
[1:05:48] | Here are the names. | 这是名单 |
[1:05:52] | There’s onIy ten. | 只有十个 |
[1:05:55] | We don’t risk putting them aII on one Iist. | 我们不会冒险把他们全写在名单上 |
[1:05:58] | None of them even knows that the other exists. | 他们彼此都不知道对方的存在 |
[1:06:00] | Ah. I Iike that. | 这倒不错 |
[1:06:25] | As-Salamu Alaykum, sister. | 愿安宁与你同在 |
[1:07:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:07:14] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:07:16] | They want that fiIe transIated right away. | 你需要把文件马上翻译好 |
[1:07:18] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:07:23] | From British InteIIigence, huh? | 从英国情报局截获的? |
[1:07:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:07:27] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:08:40] | You have to get out, now. | 现在就走 |
[1:08:43] | Leave nothing. | 什么都别留下 |
[1:10:06] | HoId it right there! | 不许动! |
[1:10:09] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来! |
[1:10:11] | Right there! Against the waII! | 过去! 靠墙站好! |
[1:10:24] | Mr. Raman, how are you? | 拉曼先生 你好 |
[1:10:26] | Perhaps you haven’t had time to read the fine print of the Patriot Act, | 可能你没有时间仔细看看《爱国者法案》的细则 |
[1:10:28] | but any person operating a money transmitting business | 但是做转帐业务 |
[1:10:31] | must register with the U.S. government. | 必须在美国政府注册 |
[1:10:32] | Something you negIected to do, Mr. Raman. | 而你恰恰没这么做 拉曼 |
[1:10:34] | Now each transfer in excess of $10,000 | 每笔钱都超过了10000美元 |
[1:10:37] | can be treated as a separate feIony | 可以被分别重判 |
[1:10:38] | and each count is punishabIe by up to five years in prison. | 每个账户都够你在监狱里蹲5年 |
[1:10:41] | And you moved over $2 miIIion. | 你一共转移了200万 |
[1:10:42] | I mean, you are the money guy. You can do the math. | 你是算帐的 这个算术你做的出来吧 |
[1:10:44] | Now if you choose to cooperate, the charges against you wiII be dropped. | 但如果你合作的话 我们就放弃对你的指控 |
[1:10:48] | The choice is yours. | 由你选择 |
[1:10:50] | We’II give you five minutes to think about it. | 给你5分钟时间考虑 |
[1:10:54] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:11:27] | You having some car troubIe? | 车坏了? |
[1:11:29] | Yeah, it was making a funny noise. | 好像是 声音不太对劲 |
[1:11:31] | I think the radiator’s Ioose. | 可能是散热器出问题了 |
[1:11:34] | I got a tooIbox. | 我有工具箱 |
[1:11:47] | I’ve been praying for this day to come. | 我一直在祈祷这一天的到来 |
[1:11:50] | Your prayers have been answered, brother. | 你的愿望实现了 兄弟 |
[1:11:56] | Now these go to the trigger mechanisms. | 这些装在触发器上 |
[1:11:58] | AII you have to do is attach it to the power source. | 只要通上电源就行了 |
[1:12:08] | This e-maiI account has your finaI instructions on it. | 这些电邮账户里有你的最后指示 |
[1:13:05] | Chandra. | 钱德拉 |
[1:13:06] | -Samir! -Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t! | -萨米尔! -别过来! |
[1:13:08] | Pretend we’re not taIking. They’re probabIy watching you right now. | 装着若无其事 他们很可能在监视你 |
[1:13:10] | Just keep stretching. | 继续做你的伸展 |
[1:13:11] | Keep stretching. | 做就行了 |
[1:13:15] | Samir, what’s going on? | 萨米尔 到底怎么了? |
[1:13:18] | I’m sorry. I never meant to get you mixed up in aII of this. | 很抱歉 我不该让你卷进来的 |
[1:13:21] | Mixed up in what? | 卷进什么? |
[1:13:23] | I mean…you didn’t have anything to do with that bombing in France, right? | 我是说 你跟法国的爆炸案无关 对吧? |
[1:13:36] | Just keep stretching. | 继续做 |
[1:13:44] | Samir, I need to know the truth. | 萨米尔 我要知道真相 |
[1:13:47] | The truth is… | 真相… |
[1:13:49] | it’s compIicated. | 太复杂了 |
[1:14:00] | HoIy shit. | 真他妈的 |
[1:14:01] | Get on the radio. | 向总部报告 |
[1:14:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:14:22] | Did you do…Did you do what they said? | 你真的…做了他们说的那些事了? |
[1:14:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:41] | Then you just stop it. Okay? | 那就快停手吧 |
[1:14:44] | Whatever…Whatever you’re invoIved in. | 不管…不管你卷进了什么 |
[1:14:47] | -Chandra…-Whatever you’re doing, you just… | -钱德拉… -无论你在做什么… |
[1:14:48] | Chandra, Iisten to me. I can’t stop and I’m not coming back. | 钱德拉 听我说 我停不了手了 我也不会再来了 |
[1:14:51] | You have to forget about me. Just forget about me. | 你得忘了我 忘了我吧 |
[1:14:54] | -No, Samir, Iisten to me…Samir…-Let me go. Let me go. | -不行 萨米尔 听我说… 萨米尔 -让我走 让我离开 |
[1:15:04] | We’re on the ground. | 我们降落了 |
[1:15:06] | No, just keep him in your sight, but don’t move on him yet. | 先别下手 继续盯着他 |
[1:15:09] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[1:16:17] | We’re at 128 South RandoIph Avenue. | 我们在南卢道夫街道128号 |
[1:16:20] | Continuing surveiIIance undetected is going to be a probIem. | 无法继续保持隐蔽监视了 |
[1:16:42] | We think he entered that buiIding there, sir. | 他进入了那栋大楼 长官 |
[1:16:44] | Who foIIowed him in? | 谁跟进去了? |
[1:16:45] | Uh, we were waiting for backup. | 我们在等待后援 |
[1:16:48] | You two go around back. You take the side. | 你们俩绕到后面 你们走侧面 |
[1:16:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 行动 |
[1:17:01] | It’s aII right. We’re not here for you, feIIows. | 别担心 不是来找你们的 |
[1:17:12] | -I’II take the roottop. -Okay. | -我去看看屋顶 -好的 |
[1:18:12] | Agent CIayton. | 克莱顿探员 |
[1:18:14] | You’re a persistent son of a bitch, aren’t you? | 你还真他妈的坚持不懈啊 |
[1:18:17] | You’re a hard man to catch. | 抓你太不容易了 |
[1:18:19] | Turn around! | 转过身去! |
[1:18:23] | Not too Iate, Samir. We can work something out. | 太迟了 萨米尔 我们有线索了 |
[1:18:26] | TeII ’em to stay put. You’re coming out. | 叫他们原地待命 说你马上就出去 |
[1:18:30] | Basement’s cIear. I’m coming out. | 地下室没人 我现在出去 |
[1:18:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:18:34] | We have something in common. My father’s a man of God, too. | 我们有些共同点 我父亲也是牧师 |
[1:18:36] | Yeah? We’re practicaIIy brothers. | 是吗? 那我们还真是手足情深呢 |
[1:18:40] | Sit on your hands. | 坐在你手上 |
[1:18:42] | Sit on ’em. | 坐 |
[1:18:44] | I’ve read some of your father’s teachings. | 我读过一些你父亲教学的书 |
[1:18:47] | He’s a man of great integrity. | 他是个正直的人 |
[1:18:51] | How’d you stray so far from his way of thinking? | 为什么你与他的思想 背离的如此之远? |
[1:18:58] | -Your father was a preacher? -Oh, yeah. | -你父亲是牧师? -没错 |
[1:19:01] | Then you know the Lord’s Prayer. | 那你知道主祷文吧 |
[1:19:04] | Say it. | 念出来 |
[1:19:09] | Say it. | 念 |
[1:19:16] | Our Father, who art in Heaven, | 天上的圣父啊 |
[1:19:18] | haIIowed be Thy name. | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[1:19:20] | Thy kingdom come… | 愿你的国… |
[1:19:26] | Ohh. | 啊 |
[1:19:38] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:19:40] | And we had guys everywhere Iooking for him. | 我们派人四处找他 |
[1:19:42] | But those basement tunneIs… | 但那些地下隧道 |
[1:19:43] | they run under five city bIocks of buiIdings. | 贯穿了五个街区的楼房 |
[1:19:46] | Yeah. He knew that, too. | 他也明白这一点 |
[1:19:47] | He used to Iive there. | 他以前就住那儿 |
[1:19:50] | 128 South RandoIph. | 南卢道夫街道128号 |
[1:19:52] | It was in his fiIe. It didn’t occur to me. | 就写在他的档案里 我之前没想到 |
[1:19:55] | I wonder why he Iet you Iive. | 我不明白他为什么没杀你 |
[1:19:59] | Because I didn’t try to beat the crap out of him Iike you did. | 因为我不像你 把他揍成那样 |
[1:20:14] | Carter, you put a tracker on me? | 卡特 你在我身上放追踪器了? |
[1:20:15] | -Are you crazy? -The FBI’s aII over you. | -你疯了吗? -FBI到处在找你 |
[1:20:17] | -I’m on a meet! -Come with me. | -我要见个人! -跟我来 |
[1:20:18] | I’m on a meet, Carter! | 我在这等人呢 卡特! |
[1:20:24] | Shit. Push me. Push me! | 该死 把我推开 快 |
[1:21:02] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:21:27] | What the heII happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[1:21:29] | -Who was that? -It was a cop. | -那人是谁? -一个警察 |
[1:21:33] | I went to see a woman. An oId girIfriend of mine. | 我去见我以前的女友 |
[1:21:37] | And…And they were watching her, and then the dude jumped on me. | 他们在监视她 然后他就袭击了我 |
[1:21:39] | I didn’t even know he was there untiI I got to the… | 我根本就不知道他在那儿 直到… |
[1:21:44] | We have to get out of the country tonight. | 我们今晚就要离开美国 |
[1:21:48] | We’ve onIy made contact with 30 of the bombers. | 我们才联系到30个人肉炸弹 |
[1:21:51] | You better hope that’s enough. | 希望这些就够了 |
[1:21:56] | And when we see Fareed, Iet me taIk. | 我们见法德的时候 让我和他谈 |
[1:22:03] | Put your seatbeIt on. | 把安全带系好 |
[1:22:12] | This is the car Horn stoIe from the projects. | 这是霍农为计划偷来的车 |
[1:22:15] | Two of the sheII casings have his prints on them. | 两个弹壳上有他的指纹 |
[1:22:17] | The body’s over here. | 尸体在那边 |
[1:22:20] | You say you had a federaI ID on him? | 你说他有联邦证件? |
[1:22:22] | Yeah. InteIIigence contractor. | 是的 他是调查局的联络员 |
[1:23:28] | As-Salamu Alaykum, Brother Fareed. | 安宁与你同在 法德老兄 |
[1:23:32] | Wa alaikum assalam, Omar. | 也与你同在 奥马尔 |
[1:23:36] | -As-Salamu Alaykum. -Wa alaikum assalam, Samir. | -安宁与你同在 -也与你同在 萨米尔 |
[1:23:39] | Good trip? | 旅行还不错吧? |
[1:23:40] | Um…we had a probIem. | 呃…我们遇到麻烦了 |
[1:23:43] | Samir has made a smaII mistake. | 萨米尔犯了个小错误 |
[1:23:46] | -He went to see a woman…-Chandra Dawkin? | -他去见一个女人… -钱德拉·达沃金? |
[1:23:52] | Yeah, Chandra Dawkin. Listen… | 是的 钱德拉·达沃金 听着… |
[1:23:56] | Yeah, but Fareed, the important thing is that he carried out his mission successfuIIy. | 但是法德 重要的是 他的任务已经成功完成了 |
[1:24:00] | The important thing is… | 更重要的是… |
[1:24:02] | that she was cooperating with FederaI agents. | 她在和联邦探员合作 |
[1:24:06] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[1:24:08] | That’s…I’m sorry. You’re mistaken, Brother Fareed. | 这不…你弄错了 法德兄弟 |
[1:24:11] | I’m not mistaken. | 我没误会 |
[1:24:13] | We have a source inside the FBI. | 我们在FBI有内线 |
[1:24:15] | WeII then your source is mistaken. | 那就是你的线人弄错了 |
[1:24:17] | There’s…No. She wouId never do that. I’ve known this woman for years. | 不…不可能 我认识她很多年了 |
[1:24:26] | Show Samir to his room pIease. | 请把萨米尔带去他的房间 |
[1:24:31] | Omar and I need to taIk aIone. | 奥马尔和我要单独谈谈 |
[1:24:48] | Yeah, but he’s an integraI part of our mission, Fareed. | 他是我们计划中不可或缺的一部分 |
[1:24:50] | Yes. But going to see the woman has put us in jeopardy. | 是的 但去见那个女人会坏了我们的大事 |
[1:24:53] | Oh, come on, man. | 哦 拜托 |
[1:24:55] | Who amongst us hasn’t faced temptation? | 谁都有抵制不了诱惑的时候 |
[1:24:57] | This isn’t about temptation, Omar. | 问题不在于诱惑 奥马尔 |
[1:25:00] | It’s about security. | 而在于安全 |
[1:25:09] | Leave aside your friendship | 先别考虑你的友谊 |
[1:25:10] | for just one moment, my brother, and think. | 就这一次 好好想想 |
[1:25:12] | Think sensibIy. | 仔细考虑 |
[1:25:15] | What if he did it deIiberateIy, huh? | 如果他是故意这么做的 嗯? |
[1:25:20] | UnfortunateIy his actions have Iett us with a doubt. | 很不幸 他的举动让我有这样的怀疑 |
[1:25:24] | And what does that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[1:25:34] | We eIiminate aII doubts. | 我们要排除所有疑虑 |
[1:25:37] | MI5 has recovered some fiIes from a hard drive | 军情5处从纳希尔的电脑硬盘中 |
[1:25:40] | in Nathir’s London safe house. | 恢复了一些文件 |
[1:25:42] | One of them has a record of an operation… | 其中一个记录记载着… |
[1:25:45] | Risala Shukra Al-hiba Risala Shukra Al-hiba. | |
[1:25:47] | Where have I heard that before? | 我好像在哪儿听过 |
[1:25:49] | Our phone intercept. | 在我们破译出的电话里 |
[1:25:50] | Your intercept onIy picked up the first part of the code name. | 你们那里 只有密码的前半部分 |
[1:25:52] | The date of the attack is in the fuII name. LeyIa? | 袭击日期需要全名 莱拉? |
[1:25:55] | “Risala” means “message,” | ‘Risala’意味着讯息 |
[1:25:56] | “Shukra” means “thanks” and “Al-hiba” is “the gitt.” | ‘Shukra’是’感谢’的意思 ‘Al-hiba’的意思是’礼物’ |
[1:25:59] | So the IiteraI transIation is “Message of thanks for the gitt.” | 所以字面上的意思是 “对收到的礼物致谢的讯息” |
[1:26:03] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[1:26:05] | ExactIy. That’s when they’re gonna strike. | 没错 他们就是打算那天袭击 |
[1:26:07] | In two days time. | 我们还有两天 |
[1:26:09] | What about the target? | 目标呢? |
[1:26:10] | WeII, we found traces of Semtex in the vehicIe | 我们在霍农丢弃在芝加哥的车里 |
[1:26:12] | Horn abandoned in Chicago. | 发现了Semtex炸药的痕迹 |
[1:26:14] | But that was purchased in CaIifornia a month ago. | 但车是一个月前在加州买的 |
[1:26:16] | And he couId have been distributing bombs right across the entire country by now. | 他现在可能已经把炸弹分发到全国的各个角落了 |
[1:26:23] | We’II raise the threat IeveI. | 安全警告要上升一级 |
[1:26:25] | DoubIe up protection on bridges, airports, monuments, the White House. | 在大桥 机场 纪念塔和白宫 增加双倍警力 |
[1:26:28] | Sir, I wouId aIso suggest that we pIace Horn on the high-vaIue target Iist, too. | 长官 我建议 以最高级别通缉霍农 |
[1:26:32] | He kiIIed a good man. | 他杀了一个好人 |
[1:26:33] | You’re not going to get any objections from us. | 我们不反对 |
[1:26:55] | -You Iet me win, Omar. -No. | -你让着我了 奥马尔 -没有 |
[1:26:58] | No, I swear. | 我发誓没有 |
[1:27:01] | You’ve gotten better, my friend. | 你下的越来越好了 朋友 |
[1:27:02] | PIease, don’t buIIshit me. | 少来 |
[1:27:04] | You beat me enough times for me to know when you’re throwing a game. | 你赢我的次数已经够多了我知道让着我 |
[1:27:16] | Fareed has made up his mind. | 法德决定了 |
[1:27:22] | -Sorry. -It’s not your fauIt. | -对不起 -这不是你的错 |
[1:27:25] | I did this. | 是我造成的 |
[1:27:29] | We’re onIy men, my friend. | 我们只是凡人而已 朋友 |
[1:27:34] | I have a girI in Paris, Samir. | 我的女朋友在巴黎 |
[1:27:36] | BeautifuI. BeautifuI. | 非常漂亮 |
[1:27:40] | She thinks I’m a music producer. | 她以为我是音乐制作人 |
[1:27:43] | You know, it’s true what they say. | 他们说的没错 |
[1:27:46] | War is the Iesser jihad. | 这就是穆斯林圣战 |
[1:27:48] | To overcome temptation, to Iive rightIy, | 战胜诱惑 平等生存 |
[1:27:52] | that is the great jihad. | 这就是圣战的意义 |
[1:27:59] | And is that what we’ve been doing? | 我们是这么做的吗? |
[1:28:07] | You ever ask yourseIf that? | 你扪心自问过吗? |
[1:28:14] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[1:28:16] | But Nathir is the Ieader. | 但纳希尔是领导者 |
[1:28:18] | And my duty is to foIIow. | 我的职责就是追随他 |
[1:28:22] | Come, Iet’s pray. | 我们来祈祷吧 |
[1:28:40] | We’ve just received word from our source in Washington. | 我们刚从华盛顿的线人那得到消息 |
[1:28:43] | It appears you’re on the high-vaIue target Iist. | 看起来你是被最高通缉了 |
[1:28:46] | What is that? What does that mean? | 什么被通缉了? 什么意思? |
[1:28:49] | It means I owe you an apoIogy, Samir. | 意思就是 我要向你道歉 萨米尔 |
[1:28:51] | That means that the American government has put a fatwa on you. | 还意味着美国政府下了命令 |
[1:28:54] | They want you dead. | 要之你于死地 |
[1:29:11] | Hang on. This is…The system’s running reaIIy sIow. | 等等 这真是… 这系统太慢了 |
[1:29:17] | We need to get back on the road and make it to HaIifax by tonight. | 我们要赶紧上路 今天晚上要赶到哈利法克斯 |
[1:29:20] | HaIifax? | 哈利法克斯? |
[1:29:26] | They wiII be Iooking for us big time atter tomorrow. | 等他们明天对我们大搜捕时 |
[1:29:29] | We’II be cruising across the ocean by then. | 我们已经坐船过海了 |
[1:29:33] | AII of us. | 每个人 |
[1:29:48] | Computer’s frozen. | 死机了 |
[1:29:50] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:51] | Jeez, I gotta reboot the whoIe thing. | 天 我得重新启动 |
[1:29:53] | -What do you mean? -Good God. | -你什么意思? -天哪 |
[1:29:55] | -I gotta get some coffee. -No, no, no. You stay here. | -我要喝点咖啡 -不行 你在这待着 |
[1:29:57] | I’II get it. | 我去拿 |
[1:29:59] | Make sure you get the numbers exactIy right. | 一定要把数字弄准确 |
[1:30:02] | I want each person on the road at the same time. | 每个人都必须准时上路 |
[1:30:05] | Got it. | 了解 |
[1:31:01] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:31:03] | -Done? -Yeah, we’re good. | -好了? -对 没问题了 |
[1:31:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:31:35] | Aah. | 该死 |
[1:33:45] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 你他妈的没搞错吧 |
[1:33:47] | The U.S. is going to be attacked today and we just arrived at the ass-end of Canada. | 美国今天就要被袭击了 我们跑到加拿大边境什么啊 |
[1:33:51] | -Roy CIayton? -Yeah. | -罗伊·克莱顿? -我是 |
[1:33:52] | This fax came for you. | 你的传真 |
[1:33:54] | What is it? | 什么内容? |
[1:33:55] | The county records for the two State Department empIoyees | 在尼斯领事馆爆炸案中 |
[1:33:58] | kiIIed at the consuIate bombing in Nice. | 被炸死的国务院雇员的报告 |
[1:34:00] | WeII, these peopIe died as infants. | 这些人死得真冤 |
[1:34:03] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[1:34:05] | These deaths are fake. | 死亡报告是假的 |
[1:34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:35:50] | A few dozen ships in port right now, | 现在有几十只船停泊在港口 |
[1:35:52] | but onIy these five are scheduIed to head out today. | 但只有5艘船今天要出发 |
[1:35:54] | AII right, aII these ships are destined for U.S. ports | 好吧 所有船都是去美国港口的 |
[1:35:56] | except for this one…The lvory Star. | 除了这艘 象牙星号 |
[1:35:57] | -It’s a tanker registered out of Aden. -Yemen? | -这艘船是在亚丁注册的 -也门? |
[1:35:59] | -That’s gotta be it. -That’s gotta be it. | -就是它了 -就是它了 |
[1:36:00] | You want to board her, we’II need an officiaI request from the FBI in Washington. | 我们必须有华盛顿总部的命令才能上船 |
[1:36:04] | We go through HQ, this information’s gonna get Ieaked right back. | 要是联系总部 消息又会立刻泄漏 |
[1:36:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:36:08] | Customs can search any ship that it wants if it thinks it has drugs on board, right? | 海关要是认为某艘船上有毒品 就可以任意搜查 对吧? |
[1:36:11] | You have any friends Iett in Narcotics? | 你有朋友带了麻醉药吗? |
[1:36:12] | We’II soon find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[1:37:21] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:37:22] | WeIcome, my friend. | 欢迎 朋友 |
[1:37:25] | This is going to be a great day. | 今天将是非常愉快的一天 |
[1:38:11] | It’s aImost time. | 时间差不多了 |
[1:38:24] | The Americans Iove to brag about how their government represents the peopIe. | 美国人就爱吹嘘 他们的政府以人民的利益为上 |
[1:38:28] | So we shouId accept that every American shares equaI responsibiIity | 所以每个美国人对其政府的罪行 |
[1:38:33] | for their government’s crimes. | 都负有同等的责任 |
[1:38:35] | Nobody is innocent. | 没有人是无辜的 |
[1:38:39] | We’re Ieaving harbor soon, Emir. | 我们马上就离开港口了 埃米尔 |
[1:38:40] | We have to stay beIow decks for a whiIe. | 我们还要在甲板下面待一会儿 |
[1:38:42] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:38:44] | Uh, I’m getting a IittIe seasick. | 呃 我有点晕船 |
[1:38:48] | I think I need to take some air. May I, Emir? | 我得去呼吸点新鲜空气 行吗 埃米尔? |
[1:39:00] | -You’re the head of security, brother? -Yes, sir. | -你是负责保安工作的吗? -是的 先生 |
[1:39:03] | And how many men in your detaiI guarding the Emir? | 有多少人负责埃米尔的安全? |
[1:39:05] | Seven crew members. Don’t worry. We’re certainIy safe. | 有七组人 别担心 绝对安全 |
[1:39:54] | Shit. Nothing. | 该死 什么都没有 |
[1:39:56] | I think he’s Ieading us on a goose chase. | 他是不是想让我们白跑一趟 |
[1:39:58] | That was the harbor master. | 港务局长说 |
[1:39:59] | There’s one more ship going into internationaI waters today. | 还有一艘船要进国际水域 |
[1:40:02] | Cargo carrier headed for MarseiIIes. | 一艘到马赛的货船 |
[1:40:03] | Which one is it? | 是哪艘? |
[1:40:56] | Samir? | 萨米尔? |
[1:41:03] | Wait, brother. Think of your duty to… | 等等 兄弟 想想你的责任… |
[1:41:08] | Omar! Omar! Omar! | 奥马尔! 奥马尔! 奥马尔! |
[1:41:10] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Listen to me! | 别开枪 别开枪! 听我说 |
[1:41:12] | What have you done, Samir? | 你干了什么 萨米尔? |
[1:41:14] | -I didn’t come here to kiII you, Omar. -You are a traitor! | -我不是来杀你的 奥马尔 -你是个叛徒! |
[1:41:17] | No! Nathir was the traitor. | 不是! 纳希尔才是叛徒 |
[1:41:19] | Fareed was the traitor. They betrayed IsIam! | 法德才是叛徒 他们背叛了伊斯兰! |
[1:41:21] | No! I don’t want to Iisten to you! | 我不想听你说话! |
[1:41:23] | -I’m gonna kiII you, Samir! -It doesn’t matter. | -我要杀了你 萨米尔! -我无所谓 |
[1:41:26] | I was dead as soon as I stepped foot on this ship. | 我一上船就没打算活 |
[1:41:28] | But I had to stop them. I had to stop this… | 但我要阻止他们 我必须阻止这一切… |
[1:41:31] | What the heII are you taIking about? You haven’t stopped shit! | 你想什么呢? 你能阻止个屁! |
[1:41:34] | Thirty buses are going to expIode! | 30辆巴士就要爆炸了! |
[1:41:50] | Allahu Akbarl | 真主伟大 |
[1:41:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:41:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:42:00] | -Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar. -Why are we on the same bus? | -真主伟大 真主伟大 -我们为什么在一辆车上? |
[1:42:04] | What the heII are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[1:42:22] | I put them aII on the same bus. | 我让他们都上了一辆车 |
[1:42:27] | No. No, that can’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[1:42:30] | I saw you give them the bombs. | 我看到你把炸弹给他们了 |
[1:42:33] | I saw the e-maiIs. | 我看到那些邮件了 |
[1:42:34] | I changed the e-maiIs, Omar. | 我改了内容 奥马尔 |
[1:42:41] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:42:52] | I put my trust on you. | 我那么信任你 |
[1:42:54] | I thought you were my brother! | 我把你当作我的兄弟! |
[1:43:06] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[1:43:15] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[1:43:23] | I am your brother. | 我是你的兄弟 |
[1:43:31] | They used you, Omar. | 他们利用了你 奥马尔 |
[1:43:34] | They used me, too. AII of them. | 他们所有人都在利用你 也利用了我 |
[1:43:36] | They used us for our faith. | 他们利用了我们的信仰 |
[1:43:48] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[1:43:50] | Omar. Omar! | 奥马尔 奥马尔! |
[1:43:54] | HoId your fire. HoId your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪! |
[1:44:03] | Samir? | 萨米尔? |
[1:44:07] | Samir, where’s Nathir? | 萨米尔 纳希尔在哪? |
[1:44:26] | Hang in there, Samir. | 坚持住 萨米尔 |
[1:44:28] | CaII a paramedic. | 叫医护人员 |
[1:44:32] | It’II be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:45:08] | Samir. | 萨米尔 |
[1:45:12] | You wanna take a ride and taIk? | 想上车聊聊吗? |
[1:45:18] | We can taIk right here. | 就在这儿聊吧 |
[1:45:28] | Good to see you up and about. | 看到你没事真好 |
[1:45:31] | Didn’t know if you’d make it. | 我都不知道你挺没挺过来 |
[1:45:34] | How’s the shouIder? | 肩膀没事吧? |
[1:45:35] | I’II Iive. | 活得下去 |
[1:45:38] | I don’t suspect anybody’s said this to you, | 我不知道有没有人和你说过 |
[1:45:41] | but this country owes you a huge debt. | 我们的国家欠你的情 |
[1:45:45] | You came aII the way out here just to teII me that? | 你大老远跑来就是要说这个? |
[1:45:49] | Come on, CIayton. I’m going somepIace. | 拜托 克莱顿 我还有事要做 |
[1:45:51] | What do you want? | 你想说什么? |
[1:45:55] | I’ve had your fiIe wiped cIean. | 我把你的不良记录删除了 |
[1:45:57] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[1:45:58] | The bombing at France, the bus, aII of it. | 法国爆炸案 公交车案 所有 |
[1:46:01] | EffectiveIy, you’re a free man but there’s stiII a Iot that you can do for us. | 事实上 你自由了 但你还可以帮我们做很多事 |
[1:46:06] | I’m a free man? | 我自由了? |
[1:46:08] | This doesn’t feeI Iike freedom to me, CIayton. | 我看这一点儿也不自由 克莱顿 |
[1:46:11] | You think because you hit “deIete” on some computer somewhere | 你觉得就那么轻而易举的 点一下删除键 |
[1:46:13] | that, that’s it, it’s over? | 所有 所有的事就都消失了? |
[1:46:15] | I made choices about peopIe’s Iives. | 我掌握过别人的生死大权 |
[1:46:17] | -And I gotta Iive with that. -I understand. | -我这辈子都要倍受煎熬 -我懂 |
[1:46:18] | -Forever, CIayton. -I understand that. | -永远 克莱顿 -我了解 |
[1:46:20] | But you and I both know that this fight is far from over. | 但我们都知道这场斗争远没有结束 |
[1:46:28] | You know, the Qur’an says that if you kiII an innocent person, | 你知道吗 可兰经上说 如果你杀了无辜的人 |
[1:46:31] | it’s as if you’ve kiIIed aII mankind? | 你就等于谋害了全人类 |
[1:46:38] | It aIso says that if you save a Iife, it’s Iike you’ve saved aII mankind. | 可兰经也说 如果你救人一命 就是拯救了全人类 |
[1:46:43] | You’re a hero, Samir. | 你是英雄 萨米尔 |
[1:46:50] | Look, whatever you want to caII me, | 听着 不管你为什么叫我见面 |
[1:46:53] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[1:46:58] | WeII, we know how to find each other. | 我们知道怎么彼此联系 |
[1:47:04] | As-Salamu Alaykum. | 愿安宁与你同在 |
[1:47:09] | Wa alaikum assalam. | 也与你同在 |
[1:47:15] | And you shouId start the conversation with that. | 这句话 你应该在刚见面时说 |