时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look, I’ve tried to fit it in. | 真的 我已经很努力地适应了 |
[00:03] | and I realize it’s probably my fault that I don’t. | 我知道 适应不了可能是我自己的问题 |
[00:06] | But let’s just all admit it’s not working! | 但是我们都老实承认吧 没有用的 |
[00:08] | I won’t admit that. | 我不承认 |
[00:09] | I think you’ve been doing great. | 我觉得你做得很棒 |
[00:10] | You’re the only one who’s been nice, | 你是唯一对我好的人 |
[00:12] | and Jimmy, sometimes Rebecca, | 还有Jimmy Rebecca有时候也还好 |
[00:14] | and Ellenor when she’s not riled. | 还有Ellenor 当她不发火的时候 |
[00:16] | You’re working out, I promise. | 你能适应的 我保证 |
[00:20] | There’s a medical bag on the floor right here. | 这边地板上有个医疗包 |
[00:21] | Ha, ha. | 哈哈 |
[00:25] | Gotcha good, didn’t I? | 你上当了 是吧 |
[00:26] | Ellenor Ellenor! | |
[00:27] | It was a joke, for God’s sakes! | 开个玩笑而已 老天爷 |
[00:30] | you have no legal right to do anything. | 法律上 你没有权利做任何事情 |
[00:32] | Legal? What about moral right? | 法律上? 那道德上的权利呢 |
[00:34] | That oath you’re about to take tomorrow | 你明天宣誓时候的誓言 |
[00:35] | -has nothing to do with moral right. -Oh, please. | -跟道德权利毫无关系 -哦 算了吧 |
[00:37] | spoken just like you’re a true defense attorney. | 你说话的语气真像个辩护律师 |
[00:39] | Which you are on this case. | 你就是这个案子的辩护律师 |
[00:41] | My New Year’s resolution was to move ahead. | 我的新年愿望就是要往前走 |
[00:43] | And everybody certainly thinks that was mine, don’t they? | 可是大家都觉得那其实是我的愿望 是不是 |
[00:46] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[00:47] | I’d rather fire you. | 我宁愿开除你 |
[00:49] | You can’t just fire me, | 你不能说开除就开除我 |
[00:50] | I’m a partner. | 我是合伙人 |
[00:51] | Yeah, you are. | 嗯 你是 |
[00:54] | Mine. | 也是我的伴侣 |
[01:01] | Ok, manicure, 3 o’clock. | 手部护理 三点钟 |
[01:03] | pedicure, 3:30 | 足部护理 三点半 |
[01:04] | facial, 4:15 | 面部护理 四点十五 |
[01:06] | full body, 5 | 全身 五点 |
[01:07] | then we go to hell. | 然后人生就圆满了 |
[01:08] | I have been so waiting for this day. | 这一天我期待很久了 |
[01:11] | You still think we can get out by lunch? | 你还觉得我们午饭前能脱身吗 |
[01:12] | I’ve just got my PC on the book, | 我只有一场正当诉由听证 |
[01:13] | I should be done by 11. | 11点之前应该就能完 |
[01:15] | Jimmy’s case? | Jimmy的案子? |
[01:15] | Yeah, we’ve already made a deal, | 嗯 我们已经达成交易了 |
[01:17] | a manslaughter | 如果正当诉由成立 |
[01:17] | pending probable cause, so… | 就认非蓄谋杀人 所以… |
[01:20] | You think I should have a softer look? | 你说我是不是该换个温柔点的造型 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么 |
[01:23] | I’m thinking of going softer with my hair. | 我想弄个温柔点的发型 |
[01:25] | I’m told juries are finding me a little harsh. | 有人说陪审团觉得我的样子太彪悍了 |
[01:28] | Think I should go softer? | 我是不是该温柔点 |
[01:30] | Well, Helen, I mean, | 呃 Helen 我觉得 |
[01:31] | your, your style is kind of, you know, | 你的 你的风格本来就是有点 这个 |
[01:33] | queen, bitch killer B, | 女王般强硬 |
[01:34] | doesn’t harsh go with that? | 彪悍一点不是正好配你的风格吗 |
[01:37] | Well, yes, Lindsay, | 是啊 Lindsay |
[01:38] | harsh would go with that. | 彪悍正好配我的风格 |
[01:39] | You win almost all of your cases, | 你的案子几乎都打赢了 |
[01:41] | what’s to change? | 有什么必要换呢 |
[01:42] | Well, I wouldn’t mind getting asked out on a date. | 哦 我不介意有人约我出去 |
[01:44] | But if you go with a soft look, | 可是如果你改温柔路线 |
[01:45] | you might get hit on by nice guys. | 好男人就会来约你 |
[01:47] | Yeah, | 嗯 |
[01:47] | You don’t want a nice guy. | 你不喜欢好男人 |
[01:49] | You only like crazy guys, | 你只喜欢疯疯癫癫的男人 |
[01:50] | at least the guy that can make you crazy. | 至少是能让你变得疯疯癫癫的男人 |
[01:52] | That is so untrue. | 你胡说八道 |
[01:53] | Name one guy you’ve been with | 你交往过的男人里面 |
[01:54] | that didn’t have some dark twisted… | 有哪一个没有一点扭曲的… |
[01:56] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[01:57] | And it died quickly. | 所以很快就分了 |
[01:58] | And not because he is a nice guy, | 不是因为他是个好男人 |
[02:00] | because you were sleeping with him. | 是因为你当时跟他上床 |
[02:01] | I wasn’t sleeping with him,that was before you, | 我当时没有跟他上床 Helen |
[02:02] | – Helen, -Oh, not much you’ve been sleeping with him, | -那是在你之前 -哦 你是没怎么跟他上床 |
[02:04] | I like nice guys. | 我喜欢好男人 |
[02:06] | Helen, you like twisted guys. | Helen 你喜欢古怪的男人 |
[02:08] | Is that really true? | 是真的吗 |
[02:10] | Well… | 这个… |
[02:11] | You think I should see somebody about it? | 你说我是不是该去看心理医生 |
[02:14] | You might. | 也许 |
[02:17] | You know any darked mental twisted shrinks? | 你有没有内心阴暗 扭曲的心理医生可以介绍 |
[03:08] | Take you a day, two tops. | 可能一天 最多两天 |
[03:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:10] | Nice lujack, Eugene. | 你可真会”卢杰克” Eugene |
[03:12] | It’s not a lujack. | 我没有”卢杰克” |
[03:13] | What’s a lujcak? | 什么是”卢杰克” |
[03:14] | Lindsay turned it to me, she is having a maintenance day. | 是Lindsay转给我的 她今天要去做护理 |
[03:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:17] | Well, Lindsay is maintaining, she tricked the case to Eugene, | Lindsay要去做护理 她把案子推给Eugene |
[03:19] | now he is lujacking Rebecca. | 他现在又想推给Rebecca |
[03:21] | I can’t find my date planner. | 我找不到我的日程表了 |
[03:22] | What’s a lujack? | 什么是”卢杰克” |
[03:23] | It’s when you dump a case you don’t want onto somebody else. | 意思就是你把自己不想做的案子推给其他人 |
[03:25] | It’s a prelim, it’s good experience. | 这是个预审 积累经验的好机会 |
[03:27] | -Lujack, -I left it right here… | -“卢杰克” -我就放在这里的… |
[03:28] | That’s not even a word, | 根本就没有这个词 |
[03:29] | show me where it says lujack in the dictionary. | 你给我在字典里把这个词找出来 |
[03:31] | It’s ok, I want to do this. | 没关系 我想做这个案子 |
[03:33] | Let me guess, this is a drug prelim? | 我来猜猜看 是毒品案的预审? |
[03:35] | Possesions of controlled substance. | 持有受控物品 |
[03:37] | Lujack. | “卢杰克” |
[03:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[03:39] | PC on my lift jacket killer. | 抢救生衣案的正当诉由听证 |
[03:41] | I thought you pled out. | 我还以为你们达成交易了 |
[03:42] | Only assuming they’ll make PC. | 前提是他们得通过正当诉由听证 |
[03:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:56] | Don’t you think that’s a little brisk for January? | 一月份你就这么穿 是不是有点太清凉了 |
[03:59] | Oh, this? | 哦 这身衣服? |
[04:01] | Yeah, I read an article that, you know, | 我看过一篇文章 里面说 |
[04:03] | sexy-looking receptionist actullay help lawyers land clients. | 性感的前台有助于律师多接业务 |
[04:06] | So, like, what the hell. | 所以 我想 管他呢 |
[04:08] | We’ll see. | 试试看 |
[04:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:16] | Well, there is sexy, Lucy | 呃 性感是一回事 Lucy |
[04:18] | and then there is… | 但是不要显得… |
[04:20] | Slut? | 放荡? |
[04:21] | I’m not a slut. | 我不是荡妇 |
[04:22] | -I didn’t say you were one. -All right. | -我没说你是啊 -好了 |
[04:23] | You know, I can show you the article. | 你要不信 我可以把那篇文章找给你看 |
[04:26] | Donnell, Young, Dole and Slut. | Donnell Young Dole和荡妇事务所 |
[04:28] | Frutt Frutt. | |
[04:29] | Hey, slow down, Bob, | 嘿 慢点说 Bob |
[04:30] | I’m only using one ear. | 我只用一只耳朵在听 |
[04:33] | Bite my head off. | 你咬我啊 |
[04:35] | Bobby, he says he is a friend. | Bobby 他说是你的朋友 |
[04:36] | Hello, | 你好 |
[04:38] | Ted Ted. | |
[04:41] | Ok, | 好 |
[04:43] | O…ok, s…slow down. | 好…好的 慢…慢点说 |
[04:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:49] | O…ok, ok. | 好…好的 好的 |
[04:51] | Um, are you sure she is dead? | 呃 你确定她已经死了吗 |
[04:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:56] | No, don’t call anybody | 不 不要给任何人打电话 |
[04:58] | I’ll be there | 我马上过去 |
[04:59] | It’ll take me 20 minutes, | 大概20分钟 |
[05:01] | You just wait right there. | 你就在家等我 |
[05:04] | Joey Heric, right? | 又是Joey Heric 是吧 |
[05:05] | He is dating again. | 他又跟人约会了 |
[05:06] | Not Joey Heric. | 不是Joey Heric |
[05:08] | Eugene, are you free? | Eugene 你有空吗 |
[05:09] | I can be. | 有啊 |
[05:10] | I’ll fill you in on the way. | 路上跟你说案情 |
[05:13] | What about me? Who is gonna fill me in? | 我怎么办 谁来跟我说说案情 |
[05:32] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[05:34] | Where is Julie? | Julie呢 |
[05:35] | She is up in her room. | 在她自己的房间里面 |
[05:36] | She ok? | 她没事吧 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:39] | How… | 怎么会… |
[05:41] | Mary Mary. | |
[05:46] | How are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[05:49] | I can’t…I can’t believe this happening. | 我不…我真不敢相信这是真的 |
[05:54] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:57] | Where is…uh… | 在哪里 |
[05:59] | She is in the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[06:27] | We didn’t even know she was pregnant. | 我们根本都不知道她怀孕了 |
[06:30] | We didn’t know… | 我们不知道… |
[06:32] | Ok, Ted, Ted, have a seat. | 好了 Ted Ted 先坐下 |
[06:38] | -We didn’t know she was pregnant. -Ok. | -我们不知道她怀孕了 -好了 |
[06:40] | Ok. | 好了 |
[06:58] | It makes no sense to waive probable cause | 我们没有道理放弃正当诉由听证 |
[07:00] | so I wanna go through with it, | 所以我还是要申请正当诉由 |
[07:02] | but it’s pretty much pro-former, | 但是基本上只是走个程序 |
[07:03] | We’ll cop to manslaughter right after. | 结束之后我们就按非蓄谋杀人认罪 |
[07:05] | And you think three years? | 你觉得三年可以接受? |
[07:07] | No record. Good behavior. | 不留下犯罪记录 表现良好 |
[07:09] | I don’t see any reason why not. | 我觉得没有理由不接受 |
[07:13] | You’re a good lawyer, right? | 你是个优秀的律师 对吧 |
[07:15] | I run hot and cold. | 我有时候还不错 |
[07:20] | I was just walking down the street | 我当时正走在街上 |
[07:21] | minding my own business. | 没招谁惹谁 |
[07:23] | And that cop, he just stopped me. | 那个警察 他突然就把我拦住了 |
[07:25] | No reason. | 没有理由 |
[07:27] | But the drugs were yours. | 但是这些毒品确实是你的 |
[07:29] | Two tiny packs in the watch pocket, | 只是口袋里装了两小包而已 |
[07:31] | No way they could tear. | 他们不能搜查我 |
[07:33] | You know, for the prelim | 要知道 在预审的时候 |
[07:34] | all they have to establish is | 他们只需要证明 |
[07:35] | that a crime has been committed. | 确实发生了犯罪行为就足够了 |
[07:37] | But they just can’t go around searching people | 但是他们不能就这么毫无理由地 |
[07:38] | for no reason. | 到处搜查别人 |
[07:39] | Can you file one of them squash motions? | 你能不能申请排除这些证据 |
[07:42] | -Motion to quash? -Yeah. | -排除证据? -对 |
[07:44] | File one of that. | 提出申请 |
[07:45] | We can do that for the trial court, with the prelim… | 我们在审判法院可以申请 但是在预审中… |
[07:48] | Ms. Washington, you gotta make this go away. | Washington小姐 你一定要帮我搞定这个案子 |
[07:50] | With my priors, I’m facing serious time here. | 因为我有前科 这次可能会被判得很重 |
[07:54] | Wouldn’t that be an incentive to give up the drug life? | 既然如此 你为什么还要继续贩毒呢 |
[07:57] | That cop stopped me | 那个警察之所以抓我 |
[07:58] | coz I was in the wrong place at the wrong time | 是因为我在错误的时间出现在错误的地方 |
[08:02] | with the wrong color of skin. | 因为我是黑人 |
[08:04] | You gotta help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[08:11] | She gave birth in the middle of the night. | 她是半夜把孩子生下来的 |
[08:14] | in her room. | 在她自己房间里 |
[08:17] | She was alone? | 她一个人? |
[08:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:21] | And you didn’t hear it? | 你什么都没听到? |
[08:22] | No. | 没有 |
[08:24] | God, I still can’t believe. | 上帝 我到现在都不敢相信 |
[08:27] | It’s like I’m talking about… | 就好像我是在说… |
[08:29] | When did you first see the baby? | 你是什么时候发现孩子的 |
[08:32] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[08:34] | I was coming down the stairs, | 我当时正在下楼 |
[08:36] | and I suddenly heard a scream from her room. | 突然听到她的房间里传来一声尖叫 |
[08:41] | Like I’ve never heard her scream. | 我以前从来没有听到她这样尖叫过 |
[08:44] | I ran back up. | 我跑回楼上去 |
[08:47] | She was holding a baby. | 看到她手里抱着一个婴儿 |
[08:49] | trying to make it breathe. | 她试图把她救过来 |
[08:55] | It wasn’t breathing. | 孩子已经没气了 |
[09:00] | I need to talk to your daughter. | 我要跟你女儿谈谈 |
[09:04] | We first pulled him on board. | 我们先把他拉上船 |
[09:06] | The defendant? | 被告? |
[09:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:08] | He said there have been some kind of explosion on his fishing boat. | 他说他自己的渔船发生了爆炸 |
[09:11] | It sank, and he and his partner, | 然后沉掉了 他跟他的朋友 |
[09:14] | they have been in the water for almost three hours. | 他们已经在海里泡了差不多三个小时 |
[09:16] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了什么没有 |
[09:18] | He said his partner was still out there, | 他说他的朋友还在水里 |
[09:19] | and then one of the crew members of my boats spotted him | 然后我们船上的一名船员发现了他 |
[09:22] | and we pulled him on board. | 我们就把他也拉上船 |
[09:23] | Could you describe his condition? | 你能描述一下他当时的情况吗 |
[09:25] | Bad. He was bleeding from a head wound. | 很糟糕 他头部有个伤口 一直在流血 |
[09:28] | He was near death. | 他已经奄奄一息了 |
[09:30] | Did he tell you how he got the head wound? | 他有没有告诉你是怎么受伤的 |
[09:32] | Ojection. | 反对 |
[09:33] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[09:34] | He said the defendant wanted the life jacket, | 他说被告想要他的救生衣 |
[09:37] | and that the defendant hit him over the head with a piece of wood | 他说被告用木头击打他的头部 |
[09:40] | and removed the life jacket and put it on himself. | 脱下他的救生衣给自己穿上 |
[09:43] | And did he say anything else? | 他有没有说其他的 |
[09:45] | No, he got kind of groggy. | 没有 他已经神志不清了 |
[09:47] | He died as we were heading back to shore. | 在我们返回岸上的途中 他就死掉了 |
[09:51] | The party stipulate that the cause of death for Mr. Terrance | 检方指出Terrance先生的死亡原因是 |
[09:54] | was a hematoma caused by a fractured skull, | 颅骨破裂引起的血肿 |
[09:56] | that’s all. | 我问完了 |
[09:59] | Mr. Berluti? | Berluti先生 |
[10:03] | He said Mr. Forbes hit him with the wood? | 他说Forbes先生用木头打他? |
[10:05] | He referred him as David. | 他称呼他为David |
[10:07] | David hit me and stole my life jacket. | David打了我 抢走了我的救生衣 |
[10:10] | That was basically it. | 差不多就是这样 |
[10:11] | Ok, | 好的 |
[10:13] | I think that’s all, your honor. | 我没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[10:15] | Your honor, one second. | 法官阁下 请等一会 |
[10:16] | I’m co-counsel with Mr. Berluti, | 我是Berluti先生的同事 |
[10:19] | I’d like to confer | 我想跟他商量一下 |
[10:20] | Make it quick. | 抓紧时间 |
[10:23] | Is that their whole case? | 这是他们全部的证据吗 |
[10:25] | Well, they removed fragment from his head | 他们在死者的头部取出了木头碎片 |
[10:26] | that matches the wood he was clinging to. | 跟他在海上抓着的木头相吻合 |
[10:28] | He could got hit in the explosion. | 他也有可能是在爆炸的时候被击中的 |
[10:30] | Has your guy talked? | 你的当事人供述没有 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:32] | Hearsay? | 传闻证据? |
[10:33] | Well, three others on board also heard what he… | 当时船上的另外三个人也听到了… |
[10:35] | It’s hearsay. | 还是传闻证据 |
[10:35] | Dying declaration, Lindsay. | 这是临终陈述 Lindsay |
[10:37] | Can I try something? | 我能说几句吗 |
[10:38] | -Be my guest. -Who is she? | -好啊 -她是谁 |
[10:41] | Mr. Brown, when you pulled Mr. Terrance on board, | Brown先生 当你把Terrance先生救上船 |
[10:46] | did he say anything about his condition? | 对于自己的伤情 他有没有说些什么 |
[10:48] | Just that he knew he was hurt real bad, | 他只是说知道自己伤得非常严重 |
[10:51] | pointing at his head. | 指着自己的头部 |
[10:51] | Did he say anything to you that indicated | 从他说的话当中 有没有哪句话 |
[10:53] | he knew he was going to die? | 他知道自己快要死了 |
[10:55] | I think he knew pretty… | 我觉得他清楚地知道… |
[10:56] | I’m not asking what you think. | 我没有问你是怎么想的 |
[10:57] | Did it indicate any knowledge on his part | 从他说的话来看 他是否知道 |
[11:00] | that he was about to die? | 他自己快要死了 |
[11:01] | Not directly. | 他没有直接说 |
[11:03] | And did you say anything to him? | 那你跟他说了些什么 |
[11:05] | Did you try to comfort him? | 你有没有试图安慰他 |
[11:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[11:07] | Like how? | 比如说 |
[11:07] | You know, hang in there, we’ll get you the doctor. | 就是 坚持住 我们会带你去看医生 |
[11:11] | So, you were trying to give him hope. | 这么说 你是想给他一点希望 |
[11:12] | Yes. We certainly didn’t tell him to give up. | 是的 我们当然不会叫他放弃希望 |
[11:15] | So it’s possible he thought he might live? | 所以 有可能他觉得自己还有救? |
[11:17] | I guess, sure. | 我想是 当然 |
[11:19] | Your honor, I move to strike all of this testimony | 法官阁下 我请求排除这位证人的全部证言 |
[11:21] | it’s hearsay. | 这是传闻证据 |
[11:22] | The dying declaration exception doesn’t apply | 临终陈述的特例在这里并不适用 |
[11:24] | unless the declarer knows he is dying | 除非说话的人知道自己快要死了 |
[11:26] | They haven’t made it showing that he did. | 他们并没有证明他知道自己要死了 |
[11:28] | I think he did know. | 我觉得他知道 |
[11:29] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:34] | Ms. Gamble? You got anybody else? | Gamble小姐 你还有其他证人吗 |
[11:38] | Do I need anybody else? | 我还需要其他证人吗 |
[11:40] | I wouldn’t stop here. | 我建议你再找找 |
[11:43] | I can get another witness in here after lunch, your honor. | 我下午可以传唤另外一位证人 法官阁下 |
[11:46] | We’re adjourned until then. | 休庭至下午 |
[11:50] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[11:50] | Helen, we have to take the shot. | Helen 我们不得不这么做 |
[11:52] | There goes a manicure, Lindsay. | 我们要去做手部护理的 Lindsay |
[11:54] | We’ll be lucky now to make the facial. | 现在能赶上面部护理就算我们走运了 |
[11:56] | See you. | 再见 |
[12:07] | The cop who arrested you, | 关于逮捕你的警察 |
[12:08] | I did some checking. | 我做了些调查 |
[12:10] | He has had a few of his cases kicked, | 他以前有几个案子被撤消了 |
[12:12] | he is a little agressive. | 他有一点急功近利 |
[12:13] | This is what I’m telling you. | 我早就跟你说过吧 |
[12:15] | A client of mine got busted by this guy once. | 我有个客户就曾经被这个家伙整过一次 |
[12:18] | Yes, maybe we can call your clients as character witnesses. | 是啊 也许我们可以传唤你的客户作为品格证人 |
[12:21] | Ms. Washington, | Washington小姐 |
[12:23] | are you gonna fight for me or not? | 你到底愿不愿意为我辩护 |
[12:29] | Nobody knew you were pregnant? | 没有人知道你怀孕了吗 |
[12:33] | No. | 没有 |
[12:34] | You never went to the doctor? | 你从来没有去看过医生? |
[12:36] | Nobody? | 任何人? |
[12:37] | I just wore baggy clothes which.. | 我一直穿着宽松的衣服 所以… |
[12:40] | What about the father? | 孩子的父亲呢 |
[12:42] | He was a guy I dated for a couple of months. | 是一个我约会过几个月的男孩 |
[12:46] | I haven’t told him. | 我没有告诉他 |
[12:48] | So, last night | 这么说 昨天晚上 |
[12:49] | you gave birth all by yourself? | 你是独自一个人把孩子生下来的? |
[12:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:55] | She came out ok. | 她出生的时候还好 |
[12:58] | And I was gonna drop her off to the hospital this morning. | 今天早上我正准备把她放到医院去 |
[13:03] | When I heard daddy’s footsteps, | 这时候我听到我爸的脚步声 |
[13:05] | I thought he was coming to my room, | 我以为他要到我的房间里来 |
[13:07] | and so I put her in the closet in a box, | 于是我就把她放在衣柜里的箱子里面 |
[13:11] | and threw some coats and stuff over the top. | 用几件外套什么的把她盖住 |
[13:16] | I was afraid she’d cry when daddy went in here. | 我担心我爸进来的时候听到她的哭声 |
[13:21] | It was less than a minute, I think, | 时间不到一分钟 我觉得 |
[13:25] | How many coats did you put on top? | 你在她身上盖了几件外套 |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:29] | I just threw a bunch of clothes over the top coz | 我只是随手抓了几件衣服把她盖住 |
[13:34] | I didn’t want him to hear her. | 因为我不想被我爸听到 |
[13:37] | I didn’t leave her there that long. | 我没有把她在那儿放多久 |
[13:40] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[13:41] | Ok, it’s ok. | 好了 没事 |
[13:45] | It’s ok, sweet heart. | 没事 宝贝 |
[13:46] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[13:48] | You’ll be alright. | 你不会有事的 |
[13:55] | I can’t let this destory the rest of her life. | 我不能让这件事毁了她的一生 |
[13:59] | I need you to advise me. | 我需要听你的建议 |
[14:03] | If we don’t go forward with this, | 如果我们不主动报告这件事 |
[14:06] | what do I need to know? | 我需要了解些什么 |
[14:22] | Bec? Bec? | |
[14:23] | Jimmy, have you seen Eugene? | Jimmy 你看到Eugene没有 |
[14:24] | He said he’d be here to back me. | 他说他会过来帮我 |
[14:25] | I’ve got a prelim about twenty minutes. | 我有个预审 大概还有二十分钟的样子 |
[14:27] | -The drug case? -Yeah. | -那个毒品案? -对 |
[14:28] | Have you heard a cop named Alan Gill? | 你有没有听过一个叫Alan Gill的警官 |
[14:30] | He is your arresting ? | 是他逮捕的被告? |
[14:31] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[14:32] | He is the guy Dersh was had in mind | 当Dersh说所有的警官都受过说谎训练 |
[14:34] | when he said all cops are trained to lie. | 他所指的就是他这类人 |
[14:36] | Great. | 真棒 |
[14:36] | But Bec, this is just a prelim, | 不过 这只是预审而已 |
[14:38] | you have tried cases. | 你都已经做过审判的案子 |
[14:39] | I have never done a prelim. | 我从来没有做过预审 |
[14:40] | And my client faces a lot of time and… | 我的当事人面临很重的刑期 而且… |
[14:43] | Eugene said he’d be here for cojacks me, | Eugene说他会过来给我帮忙 |
[14:45] | then he didn’t show up? | 结果他却放我鸽子 |
[14:46] | Lujack. | “卢杰克” |
[14:46] | **, whatever, something jack that much, | 管它叫什么 |
[14:48] | I know I have been jacked. | 我知道我是上当了 |
[14:49] | And now I’m going up against some cage cop | 现在我要对付一个经验老道的警察 |
[14:52] | who’s got more experience in there than me. | 他在法庭上的经验比我还丰富 |
[14:53] | Loo,,calm down, | 冷静 冷静 |
[14:54] | let’s find a room, we’ll do a little run through. | 我们去找个地方 我们可以模拟一下 |
[14:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:00] | Accident or not, it’s potential homocide investigation. | 不管是不是意外 可能都会启动谋杀调查 |
[15:03] | If you don’t contact the police, | 如果你不报警 |
[15:05] | you could be subject to obstruction of justice charges | 你可能会涉嫌妨碍司法公正 |
[15:07] | maybe even accessory | 甚至构成同犯 |
[15:08] | If they find out. | 前提是他们发现了 |
[15:16] | Yes, if they find out. | 对 如果他们发现了 |
[15:19] | What’s done is done. | 事情已经发生了 |
[15:22] | And if this becomes public, | 如果这件事被公开了 |
[15:26] | she is 16. | 她才十六岁 |
[15:28] | The investigation alone… | 光是调查本身… |
[15:29] | Ted, my advice is to call the police. | Ted 我的建议是报警 |
[15:33] | If it’s an accident, like Julie said. | 如果像Julie说的 这只是个意外 |
[15:35] | There’s still gonna be an investigation. | 但仍然会有刑事调查 |
[15:37] | And even if it’s dismissed as an accident, | 而且即便最后的调查结论是意外 |
[15:40] | this is gonna be a newscast all over the country. | 全国的媒体都会有铺天盖地的报道 |
[15:43] | Teenager buries a baby in closet. | 少女把婴儿埋在衣柜里 |
[15:47] | I’m not gonna let my daughter be ruined by this. | 我不能让我的女儿这样被毁掉 |
[15:51] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不能让这样的情况出现 |
[15:53] | You’re talking publicity is worst case scenario, | 你以为被媒体曝光是最坏的情况 |
[15:56] | Ted, that’s not the worst. | Ted 那不是最坏的情况 |
[15:58] | Worst is criminal prosecution, | 最坏的情况是刑事指控 |
[16:00] | if she doesn’t come forward and the police tumble to this, | 如果她不主动说明情况 而警方发现了 |
[16:03] | they’ll suspect her of murder. | 他们会怀疑她涉嫌谋杀 |
[16:07] | They only way they buy accident | 说服他们相信是意外的唯一办法 |
[16:08] | is for her to come clean. | 就是主动报警 |
[16:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:16] | Let me ask this, | 我来问你 |
[16:18] | No autopsy right now, no bruises, | 现在没有做尸检 没有伤痕 |
[16:21] | they’ll probably conclude accidental suffocation, right? | 他们可能会做出意外窒息的结论 对吧 |
[16:25] | If that’s what happened. | 如果事实确实如此的话 |
[16:27] | If the body were disposed of, | 如果把尸体丢弃 |
[16:31] | but discovered a month or so later, | 经过一个月左右被发现 |
[16:35] | Would it still reflect what happened? | 尸体还能反映真实情况吗 |
[16:38] | Question again, | 还有个问题 |
[16:40] | would we be burying evidence that might clear us, | 如果我们被抓了 是不是意味着 |
[16:43] | if we’ve got caught? | 我们埋掉了可以证明我们清白的证据 |
[16:46] | First of all, that’s a medical question, | 首先 这是医学上的问题 |
[16:48] | second, I’m not gonna advise you in any way | 其次 我不会以任何形式建议你 |
[16:53] | to bury or dispose of the baby. | 把尸体埋掉或扔掉 |
[17:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:06] | I need to talk to my wife. | 我要跟我妻子谈谈 |
[17:15] | Just had to make me bring in another witness. | 我现在不得不传唤另外一位证人 |
[17:17] | All right. | 行了 |
[17:18] | Just keep in mind the longer you cross examine | 你要记住 你盘问的时间越长 |
[17:21] | the longer you cut into your **. | 你耽误的时间就越多 |
[17:23] | Yes, I actually have that written down. | 知道 我都已经写下来了 |
[17:24] | Oh, funny. | 哦 你真逗 |
[17:25] | Had to have another witness. | 非逼我传唤另外一位证人 |
[17:26] | All right. | 你有完没完 |
[17:29] | And officer, isn’t it true that when you saw Clarence Barnett, | 警官 当你发现Clarence Barnett的时候 |
[17:32] | he was just walking down the street? | 他只不过在街上走着而已 不是吗 |
[17:34] | And then I observed him make a furtive gesture. | 然后我发现他的举止显得形迹可疑 |
[17:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:39] | No cop is gonna use a word like “furtive”. | 没有哪个警察会使用”形迹可疑”这样的词 |
[17:41] | Sometimes they use language right out of a case law | 有时候他们会直接引用判例里面的语言 |
[17:44] | to make sure the arrest sticks. | 以确保他们的逮捕站得住脚 |
[17:45] | A judge will know that’s what he is doing. | 法官看得出来他这么做的意图 |
[17:47] | Rebecca, all the judge want | Rebecca 所有的法官都只想找到 |
[17:48] | is an excuse to find probable cause | 一个支撑正当诉由的理由 |
[17:50] | and pass it on to the trial court. | 然后把案子交到审判法院 |
[17:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Define furtive. | 什么叫”形迹可疑” |
[17:58] | Well, it basically means sneaky. | 呃 差不多就是鬼鬼祟祟的意思 |
[18:01] | Basically? You don’t even know what it means? | 差不多? 你不知道这个词是什么意思吗 |
[18:03] | -I said sneaky -You don’t know what it means. | -我说了鬼鬼祟祟 -你不知道是什么意思 |
[18:05] | You want me to help you or not? | 你到底要不要我帮忙 |
[18:06] | I’m talking to you like you’re the cop. | 我是把你当成警察在盘问 |
[18:09] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[18:11] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:11] | So, you stopped him based on sneaky? | 这么说 你是因为他鬼鬼祟祟才把他拦住? |
[18:14] | Yes, I thought he might be reaching for a weapon, | 是的 我觉得他可能是想掏出武器 |
[18:18] | so for my own protection | 所以为了保护自己 |
[18:20] | I conducted a pat down search. | 我对他做了搜查 |
[18:21] | You conducted a pat down for weapons? | 你是想搜查看有没有带武器? |
[18:23] | Yes, I did. | 对 是的 |
[18:24] | But you didn’t feel anything that feel like a weapon? | 但是你没有发现任何像是武器的东西? |
[18:26] | I felt the suspicious bulge in his front jean’s pocket. | 我发现他的牛仔裤前口袋有一处可疑的凸起 |
[18:30] | And you thought what was in that little pocket was a weapon. | 于是你认为那个小口袋里面装着武器 |
[18:34] | I thought it might be a weapon. | 我认为有可能是武器 |
[18:37] | That’s a lie, you are a lier. | 你说谎 你是个骗子 |
[18:38] | Well, you, you cant’ say that. | 你 你在法庭上不能这么说 |
[18:39] | A little pocket the size of a thumb nail? | 就那么小一个口袋 手指甲盖那么大一个? |
[18:41] | You can’t call him a liar. | 你不能说他是骗子 |
[18:42] | If he says that, he is. | 如果他那么回答 他就是骗子 |
[18:43] | This cop is an experienced witness | 这个警察是个经验丰富的证人 |
[18:44] | Experienced lier. | 经验丰富的骗子 |
[18:45] | You can’t call him a liar. | 你不能说他是骗子 |
[18:46] | Hey, you sneaky furtive bastard, | 嘿 你这个鬼鬼祟祟 形迹可疑的杂种 |
[18:47] | how about that? | 这么说怎么样 |
[18:50] | Come on, Jimmy, we’re on. | 快点 Jimmy 我们该上庭了 |
[18:55] | He know he was dying. | 他知道自己快要死了 |
[18:57] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[18:57] | He had this look in his eye, he knew, | 他的眼神透露得很清楚 他知道 |
[18:59] | and he said, David did it. | 他还说 是David干的 |
[19:02] | he hit me to steal the jacket. | 他打了我 然后抢走了救生衣 |
[19:03] | When you say he knew he was dying, | 你说他知道自己快要死了 |
[19:05] | Well, I’m no psychiatrist. | 哦 我不是心理学家 |
[19:07] | But when he said David did it, | 但是当他说是David干的 |
[19:08] | it seem like a dying declaration. | 听起来像是临终陈述 |
[19:14] | Mr. Burluti? | Burluti先生 |
[19:18] | Dying declaration? | 临终陈述? |
[19:20] | You ever hear that term from the district attorney? | 这个词你是听地方检察官跟你说的吗 |
[19:22] | -Objection. -Overruled. | -反对 -反对无效 |
[19:23] | She ever say that term? Dying declaration? | 她跟你说过那个词吗 “临终陈述”? |
[19:28] | I think maybe I heard her say it, yes. | 我想也许我是听她说过 是的 |
[19:30] | Did she tell you that term of special meaning | 她有没有告诉你在证据规则当中 |
[19:32] | as far as rules of evidence? | 这个词具体是什么意思 |
[19:33] | Objection. | 反对 |
[19:34] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[19:35] | Did she give you any instructions | 她有没有因为这次的出庭作证 |
[19:38] | for the purpose of this testimony? | 给你做过一些专门的指导 |
[19:40] | Work product. | 工作机密 |
[19:41] | Overruled. What did she tell you? | 反对无效 她跟你说了些什么 |
[19:44] | That it was important that Mr. Terrance knew he was dying. | Terrance知道自己快要死了 这一点非常重要 |
[19:47] | Otherwise what he said ** would be inadmissible. | 否则他当时所说的话就不能作为呈堂证据 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Did I ever tell you to do anything but tell the truth? | 我有没有告诉你务必要据实陈述 |
[19:58] | No. | 有 |
[19:59] | And is it your truethful testimony | 你说当Terrance先生说是David干的 |
[20:01] | that Mr. Terrance believed he was dying | 他当时知道自己快要死了 |
[20:03] | when he uttered David did it? | 这个陈述是否属实 |
[20:05] | Absolutely. | 绝对属实 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:10] | I got another idea. | 我有个主意 |
[20:11] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | Your honor, the defense would like to call David Forbes. | 法官阁下 辩方请求传唤David Forbes |
[20:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:22] | We just like 20 minutes recess to confirm. | 我们请求休庭20分钟以便最终确定 |
[20:25] | Ok, back in 20. | 好 休庭20分钟 |
[20:33] | We can’t give them any advice on how to dispose of a body. | 我们不能以任何形式建议他们怎样处理尸体 |
[20:36] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[20:36] | -That’s what they’re heading… -I can see that, Eugene. | -他们现在就准备这么干 -我看出来了 Eugene |
[20:39] | You heard me tell that. | 你听到我怎么说的了 |
[20:39] | We can’t start giving them odds | 我们不能给他们分析 |
[20:41] | on whether or not they’ll get caught. | 他们被发现的可能性有多大 |
[20:43] | That’s boderline accesory. | 这差不多相当于同犯了 |
[20:45] | How do you figure? | 怎么这么说 |
[20:45] | Well, if we tell them chances are they won’t get caught, | 如果我们说 他们不会被发现 |
[20:48] | that amounts to encouragement. | 这就等于是怂恿 |
[20:50] | Aiding and abeting. | 教唆犯罪 |
[20:51] | We gotta stay clear of that. | 我们不能把自己陷进去 |
[20:53] | Now, I realize this guy is your friend, | 我知道 他是你的朋友 |
[20:55] | but we gotta cover our asses too. | 但是我们也得保护好自己 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:00] | Eugene Listen, Eugene. | |
[21:02] | maybe you should leave. | 也许你还是先走比较好 |
[21:03] | There is no sense in exposing both of us. | 没必要我们俩都冒风险 |
[21:06] | I think I’m gonna stay. | 我觉得我应该留下来 |
[21:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:09] | To make sure you’re careful. | 我要确保你足够小心 |
[21:17] | And by the way, | 更何况 |
[21:20] | there is a dead baby in the kitchen. | 厨房里还有个死去的婴儿 |
[21:35] | What kind of defense attorney | 什么样的辩护律师 |
[21:36] | puts his client on for probable cause hearing? | 会在正当诉由听证上传唤自己的当事人 |
[21:38] | Helen Helen. | |
[21:39] | You don’t want to go to the SPA, is that it? | 你就是不想去做SPA 对不对 |
[21:41] | Not sure you could handle a day off for more | 你真是一天都离不开工作 |
[21:43] | Helen Helen | |
[21:44] | It’s a probable cause hearing. | 只是正当诉由听证而已 |
[21:45] | We have an idea. | 我们想到了一个办法 |
[21:46] | -Oh, you have an idea. -We have to defend they guy, | -哦 你想到了一个办法 -我们必须为被告辩护 |
[21:48] | we can’t just ignore our obligations. | 我们不能就这么抛弃自己的责任 |
[21:49] | Whole point of the day, Linday, | 我们今天的计划全部的目的 Lindsay |
[21:50] | just to ignore our obligations. | 就是要抛开我们的责任 |
[21:56] | Angry. | 火气真大 |
[21:58] | We’ve discussed it, | 我们商量过了 |
[21:59] | we realize if by not going forward, it’s illegal. | 我们明白如果不报警 那是违法的 |
[22:03] | But the child is already dead. | 但是孩子已经死了 |
[22:06] | We can’t bring it back. | 我们不能让她死而复生 |
[22:08] | What we can do is protect Julie, | 我们现在能做的就是保护Julie |
[22:11] | who is also a child. | 她也是个孩子 |
[22:12] | The alternative… | 不然的话… |
[22:14] | she would live the rest of her life under a microscope, | 她的整个余生都会带着这个污点 |
[22:18] | as well as a stigma. | 在公众注视中度过 |
[22:20] | If it backfires, she could spend that life in prison. | 如果你们弄巧成拙 她的余生会在监狱度过 |
[22:24] | Only if she is found out. | 除非她的事被发现了 |
[22:26] | And people in this room are the only ones who know. | 而知道这件事的只有这个房子里的几个人 |
[22:29] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[22:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:31] | What if the father knew somehow you were pregnant? | 如果孩子的父亲知道你怀孕了呢 |
[22:34] | He didn’t. | 他不知道 |
[22:35] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[22:35] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[22:36] | What about all your friends? | 那你的朋友们呢 |
[22:37] | Could somebody have seen you take a shower? | 有没有人见过你洗淋浴 |
[22:38] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[22:40] | Well, that better be true, other wise… | 你最好说的都是实话 否则… |
[22:41] | -It is. -Bobby. | -是实话 -Bobby |
[22:42] | You never told anybody on the internet? | 你也从来没有在网上跟人说起过? |
[22:44] | You never wrote a letter to **? | 从来没有给什么人写过信? |
[22:46] | No. | 没有 |
[22:47] | We covered all these questions with her, Bobby. | 这些问题我们都问过她了 Bobby |
[22:50] | How much clothing did you pile on top of the baby? | 你在孩子身上盖了几件衣服 |
[22:52] | Why? Are you… | 怎么了 你是想… |
[22:53] | Ted, if this somehow does get out… | Ted 如果这件事最后被发现… |
[22:55] | It’s not going to get out. | 不会被发现的 |
[22:56] | What if she has a breakdown? | 如果她情绪失控怎么办 |
[22:58] | What if you do? | 如果你情绪失控怎么办 |
[23:02] | I’m just trying to get an idea of negligence versus recklessness. | 我现在只想了解是过失还是故意 |
[23:07] | How much clothing? | 多少件衣服 |
[23:10] | A few coats, some dresses. | 几件大衣 几条裙子 |
[23:12] | How long was she buried for do you think? | 你觉得她被盖住有多长时间 |
[23:14] | Not that long. | 不是太久 |
[23:16] | I uncovered her as soon as I came back into the room, | 我一回到房间就去看她 |
[23:19] | I went straight to the closet and took them right off. | 我直接奔向衣柜 把衣服拿开 |
[23:22] | What do you mean when you came back into the room? | 你回到房间是什么意思 |
[23:24] | When did you leave the room? | 你什么时候离开房间的 |
[23:26] | I went to the bathroom. | 我去上了厕所 |
[23:27] | How long were you going? | 你离开了多久 |
[23:28] | What difference does this make? | 有什么区别 |
[23:30] | Why did you first say you hadn’t left the room? | 为什么开始的时候你说你没有离开过房间 |
[23:32] | -Stop beating… -I need to ask some questions. | -不要逼她… -我必须问她几个问题 |
[23:36] | Did somebody else go into that room? | 有没有其他人去过你的房间 |
[23:39] | No. | 没有 |
[23:39] | Well, how do you know that if you weren’t in the room? | 既然你自己不在房间里 你怎么知道的 |
[23:41] | I was only out a few minutes. | 我只离开了几分钟 |
[23:44] | I came back, | 然后我就回去了 |
[23:46] | and she was dead. | 这时候她已经死了 |
[23:47] | Did somebody else go into that room? | 有没有其他人去过她的房间 |
[23:59] | Mary, did you go in there? | Mary 你有没有去过 |
[24:02] | Mary Mary? | |
[24:07] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:10] | The baby was dead when I went in. | 我进去的时候孩子已经死了 |
[24:13] | Why didn’t you tell us you went in? | 你为什么不告诉我们你进去过 |
[24:18] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不说 |
[24:22] | Teddy, can I talk to you alone? | Teddy 我想单独跟你谈谈 |
[24:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:31] | -You can’t even tell me what it is? -No. | -你就不能告诉我是怎么回事吗 -不行 |
[24:34] | Bobby, I know somebody is dead, | Bobby 我知道肯定有人死了 |
[24:36] | -you might as well do… -No. | -你可以… -不行 |
[24:41] | He hung up on me. | 他把我电话挂了 |
[24:43] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[24:44] | Just reschedule all his meetings | 就叫我重新安排他的日程 |
[24:46] | so he could be out most of the day. | 他今天一整天都不回来 |
[24:47] | Clients wont’ be happy. | 客户会很不高兴的 |
[24:49] | Well, maybe you could entertain them. | 哦 也许你可以取悦他们一下 |
[24:54] | Are you jealous? | 你是不是嫉妒 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:59] | What? You don’t think I can wear a dress like that? | 怎么 你觉得我穿不了那样的衣服是不是 |
[25:01] | You think I’m too fat, is that it? | 你觉得我太胖了 对吧 |
[25:03] | Did I say that? | 我说过吗 |
[25:05] | Look, the truth is, Ellenor | 实际上 Ellenor |
[25:06] | I don’t find you fat at all. | 我一点儿也不觉得你胖 |
[25:08] | I think you’re folly or something most. | 我觉得你主要是太蠢了 |
[25:11] | What would remotely possess you | 我很想知道你究竟凭什么 |
[25:13] | to say something like that to a partner? | 以这样的语气对合伙人说话 |
[25:15] | My mother told me two things before she died. | 我妈去世之前告诉我两件事 |
[25:19] | One was never let somebody push you around | 第一 不要因为别人块头比你大 比你有钱 |
[25:20] | just because they’re bigger or richer. | 就可以任他欺负 |
[25:30] | What’s the other thing she told you? | 她告诉你的另外一件事呢 |
[25:33] | If you’re ever in an argument, | 如果你跟别人吵架 |
[25:34] | you can always trump the dead mother. | 你总是可以用去世的妈妈来取胜 |
[25:40] | I was too tired to swim. | 我当时太累了 游不动了 |
[25:42] | First, I kind of grabbed on to Terry, | 刚开始 我抓着Terry |
[25:44] | you know, hold on, | 想多撑一会 |
[25:46] | but the life jacket wouldn’t keep us both up | 但是救生衣承不住我们两个人 |
[25:48] | and he kept throwing me off of him. | 于是他就不停地推我 |
[25:50] | I said let’s switch off wearing the jacket. | 我说我们俩可以轮流穿救生衣 |
[25:53] | But he just said no. | 但是他不同意 |
[25:54] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[25:55] | Well, I was about to drown | 呃 我快要沉下去了 |
[25:57] | I was holding on to this one piece of wood | 我当时手上抓着一块木头 |
[25:59] | which couldn’t really support me. | 可是承不住我的重量 |
[26:00] | I kept swimming to Terry, he kicked me away. | 我试图游向Terry 他一直把我踢开 |
[26:04] | I think we were both scared of dying. | 我想我们俩都不想死 |
[26:06] | But at some point… | 但是后来… |
[26:07] | I told him I saw a boat which I didn’t. | 我骗他说有船过来了 |
[26:12] | I pointed to distract him, | 我用手指着远处 分散他的注意力 |
[26:14] | and when he looked away, | 当他转过头去看的时候 |
[26:15] | I swung the piece of wood I was holding. | 我挥起手上抓着的木头 |
[26:17] | And it hit him in the head. | 打在他的头部 |
[26:20] | I hit him two more time till he was half out. | 我继续打了他两下 把他打晕过去 |
[26:23] | Then I peeled off the life jacket and I put it on. | 然后我把他的救生衣脱下来自己穿上 |
[26:26] | It was actually about ten minutes later | 大概又过了十分钟 |
[26:29] | that I did spot the rescue boat. | 我就看到救生船过来了 |
[26:31] | Thank you. That’s all. | 谢谢 我问完了 |
[26:34] | Ms. Gamble. | Gamble小姐 |
[26:35] | Nothing, your honor. | 我没有问题 法官阁下 |
[26:36] | Ok, I’m finding… | 好的 本庭裁定… |
[26:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:39] | Your honor. I know this is extremely unorthodox | 法官阁下 我知道这么做很不合常规 |
[26:41] | But in the overall interest of judicial economy, | 但是从司法经济的角度考虑 |
[26:43] | I would like to be heard on duress. | 我想针对”形势紧迫”陈述我的意见 |
[26:44] | What? | 什么 |
[26:45] | That’s an affirmative defense, consel. | 这是积极性抗辩 律师 |
[26:45] | 【即不是反驳检方没有完成举证责任 而是证明被告的行为具有正当性】 | |
[26:47] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[26:48] | But if a district attorney or judge knows a case won’t make | 但是如果检察官或法官知道某项指控不能成立 |
[26:51] | it really should be dismissed, | 那就不应该受理这个案子 |
[26:52] | I would just like to be heard ten minutes, please. | 我只需要十分钟时间给我陈述意见 请准许 |
[26:55] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[26:56] | Some time to prepare. | 再给我一点时间做准备 |
[26:58] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[27:04] | Then the defendant Clarence Barnett approached me. | 然后被告Clarence Barnett向我走过来 |
[27:06] | What were you doing at the time? | 你当时在做什么 |
[27:09] | My partner and I just place another person under arrest | 我跟我的搭档刚刚拘捕了另外一个人 |
[27:12] | when Mr. Barnett walked up to us. | 接着Barnett先生就走向我们 |
[27:13] | And what happened at that time? | 当时发生了什么 |
[27:15] | Mr. Barnett handed me two clear plastic packs | Barnett先生交给我两个透明的塑料袋 |
[27:18] | of suspect cocain and stated, | 看起来装的是可卡因 |
[27:20] | He wanted to turn himself in. | 他说他要自首 |
[27:22] | He wanted to turn himself in? | 他说他要自首? |
[27:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:25] | Were the package you recovered from the defendant | 被告交给你的袋子 |
[27:27] | sent to the crime lab for testing and analysis? | 有没有移交给犯罪实验室进行检测和分析 |
[27:30] | Yes, they were. | 有 移交了 |
[27:31] | And to the best of your knowledge, | 那么据你所知 |
[27:32] | did they test positve for 0.23 grams of cocain? | 他们是否检出了0.23克可卡因 |
[27:36] | Yes, they did. | 是的 是这样 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Nothing further. Turn to the witness. | 我问完了 |
[27:40] | Ms. Washington? | Washington小姐 |
[27:43] | Just walked right up out of the blue? | 他就那么突然地走到你面前? |
[27:46] | That’s what I’m saying. | 是这样的 |
[27:47] | And prior to him approaching you, as you allege, | 根据你的陈述 在他走向你之前 |
[27:51] | you hadn’t observed him engaging any illegal conduct? | 你没有发现他在从事任何违法的行为? |
[27:54] | No. | 没有 |
[27:55] | Didn’t observe him with any drugs? | 没有发现他携带任何毒品? |
[27:57] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有发现 |
[27:58] | He just walked right up to you? | 他就这么走到你面前? |
[28:00] | Yes, he walked over and handed me | 是的 他就这样走过来 |
[28:02] | two packets of what appear to be cocain. | 交给我两袋像是可卡因的东西 |
[28:05] | And said? | 他怎么说 |
[28:06] | Officer, I have drugs. | 警官 我带着毒品 |
[28:08] | And I want to turn myself in. | 我要自首 |
[28:12] | Didn’t tell you he killed JFK? | 有没有告诉你是他杀了肯尼迪 |
[28:14] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:14] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[28:16] | Walked right up. | 直接走向你 |
[28:17] | On his own accord. | 出于他自己自愿 |
[28:18] | Let me make sure I understand what you say | 我看我听明白你的证言没有 |
[28:20] | even though you’ve said it three or four times. | 虽然你已经说了三 四遍了 |
[28:23] | Mr. Barnett just walked up to you | Barnett先生出于内心的善意 |
[28:25] | as a Good Samaritan and turned himself in | 在你没有采取任何行动的情况下 |
[28:27] | without any prior conduct on your part? | 就这样走向你投案自首了? |
[28:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:31] | Mr. Barnett, you’re free to go. | Barnett先生 你可以走了 |
[28:33] | Your honor? | 法官阁下 |
[28:35] | Counsel, | 律师 |
[28:41] | Mr. Torkelso, I’d advise you to consel your offices | Torkelso先生 我希望你给你们部门提个建议 |
[28:44] | that in the future if they’re gonna try to | 下次如果他们还想 |
[28:45] | make the facts conform to the law | 为抓捕编造理由的话 |
[28:47] | they should at least try to make it sound believable. | 他们至少应该编个可信点的故事 |
[28:50] | But that’s just the point. | 关键就在这里 |
[28:51] | If he wanted to lie, | 如果他有意撒谎 |
[28:52] | he could easily have come up with something | 他可以很轻易地编一个 |
[28:54] | that sounded more plausible. | 更合理的故事 |
[28:56] | It’s so outlandish, it has to be true. | 他的说法如此怪异 所以一定是真的 |
[28:58] | Or maybe he thought of that, | 也许他正是事先意识到这一点 |
[28:59] | Be glad I don’t find misconduct. | 我没有判定行为不当 你应该庆幸 |
[29:02] | Just walked right up. | 就这样走过来 |
[29:14] | I… | 我… |
[29:16] | I’m afraid this is much worse than I thought. | 恐怕事情比我原先预想的要糟糕得多 |
[29:20] | Mary killed the baby? | 孩子是Mary杀的? |
[29:25] | She… | 她… |
[29:26] | She thought I was the father. | 她以为我是孩子的父亲 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | She… | 她… |
[29:31] | When Julie wouldn’t tell her who the father was, | 当Julie不肯告诉她孩子的父亲是谁 |
[29:33] | she suddenly thought it was me. | 她突然就以为是我 |
[29:35] | Don’t ask me to explain how. | 不要叫我解释为什么会这样 |
[29:38] | Have you? | 真的是你吗 |
[29:41] | God, no. | 老天 不是 |
[29:44] | Never. | 绝对不是 |
[29:46] | Course not. | 当然不是 |
[29:47] | How could your wife think that you were the father? | 你妻子怎么会以为你是孩子的父亲 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:51] | Just been battling some depression, | 她一直患有抑郁症 |
[29:53] | but to think… | 但是她居然以为… |
[29:56] | Sir, I, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[30:00] | I think she is having some kind of break down. | 我觉得她是情绪崩溃了 |
[30:06] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[30:17] | Tell me the name of the father. | 告诉我孩子的父亲是谁 |
[30:20] | Why? Is that important? | 为什么 这很重要吗 |
[30:22] | Because I want to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[30:23] | His name is Steven Gilbert. | 他叫Steven Gilbert |
[30:26] | But he doesn’t know. | 但是他并不知道这件事 |
[30:27] | Ok, look, | 听我说几句 |
[30:29] | Personally, I don’t know any of you well enough | 对我而言 我并不了解你们 |
[30:31] | to know whether you’re telling the truth or not. | 我没法判断你说的是不是实情 |
[30:32] | But here is what we’ve got. | 但眼下面临的情况是 |
[30:34] | A dead baby | 一个死去的婴儿 |
[30:35] | A person who killed that baby. | 一个杀死了那个婴儿的人 |
[30:37] | A person he who maybe left the room, maybe not, | 一个可能离开过房间 也可能没有离开房间的人 |
[30:39] | A person he who maybe is the father, maybe not. | 一个可能是孩子父亲 也可能不是她父亲的人 |
[30:41] | I’m not the father. | 我不是孩子的父亲 |
[30:42] | And I don’t care. | 我不关心是不是 |
[30:43] | Eugene Eugene. | |
[30:44] | No, this needs to be said. | 别打岔 这些话我必须说 |
[30:46] | We got a serious conflict of interest going on. | 我们现在的情况有严重的利益冲突 |
[30:48] | Somebody is a killer. | 有人是杀人凶手 |
[30:49] | Somebody else could be an accessory, | 另外有人可能是同犯 |
[30:51] | maybe we got two accessories. | 也许还有两个同犯 |
[30:52] | The only thing I know for sure is you all need lawyers. | 我唯一确定的事情是 你们三个都要找律师 |
[30:55] | Seperate lawyers, in my opinion, | 而且我觉得要各自分别找律师 |
[30:57] | before you do anything. | 然后才能考虑下一步的事情 |
[30:58] | That been said, | 说完了这些 |
[31:00] | I think we should get the hell out of here. | 我认为我们应该马上离开这个鬼地方 |
[31:02] | We’re not calling any more lawyers. | 我们不会再找其他的律师 |
[31:03] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[31:05] | She needs help. | 她也需要帮助 |
[31:06] | We’re gonna stick together as a family. | 我们是一家人 我们要团结在一起 |
[31:08] | And I got a credibility problem with you rant out | 在你发现你妻子是杀人凶手之后 |
[31:10] | stick together as a family | 你还口口声声说你们是一家人 |
[31:11] | after discoverying your wife is killer, | 这我可不大相信 |
[31:13] | -Hey! -Quiet. | -嘿 -别吵 |
[31:14] | At a minimum, your daughter shouldn’t be taking advice from you two. | 至少 你女儿不应该听从你们两个的建议 |
[31:17] | -Eugene. -Bobby, come on. | -Eugene -Bobby 想想吧 |
[31:19] | These people may be your friends, | 他们可能是你的朋友 |
[31:20] | but this girl needs independent counsel from now on. | 但是这个女孩需要马上找一个独立的律师 |
[31:22] | I don’t need to hear from you what is best for her. | 我不需要你来告诉我怎样做对她最好 |
[31:24] | -Look, this is undue influence, -Why don’t you just get | -你想想 他们存在利益冲突 -你不是说要走吗 |
[31:26] | -and as members of law… -the hell out of here like you want to do? | -作为律师… -你怎么还不赶紧滚蛋 |
[31:28] | Leave us alone. | 别管我们 |
[31:31] | Leave you alone? | 别管你们? |
[31:33] | You murdered a baby. | 你谋杀了一个婴儿 |
[31:35] | You killed a baby and you want me to leave you alone? | 你杀害了一个婴儿 你叫我别管你? |
[31:38] | Eugene Eugene. | |
[31:38] | I will pray to god tonight that you rot | 我会祈祷上帝给你报应 |
[31:40] | She was an innocent little girl…. | 她只是个无辜的小女孩 |
[31:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:45] | This isn’t gonna bring back Teia. | 再怎么样也救不回Teia了 |
[31:49] | All this fighting, | 你们再怎么吵 |
[31:51] | it isn’t gonna bring her back. | 也不能让她死而复生 |
[31:58] | Teia? Teia? | |
[32:01] | That was her name. | 这是她的名字 |
[32:09] | You named her Teia? | 你给她取了名字叫Teia? |
[32:29] | David Forbes had a legal right to kill John Terrence. | 法律上 David Forbes有权杀John Terrence |
[32:32] | A legal right duress? | 形势紧急下的法律权利? |
[32:34] | He was drowning. | 他快被淹死了 |
[32:35] | He asked Mr. Terrence for the life jacket | 他叫Terrence先生把救生衣给他用 |
[32:37] | He needed the life jacket. | 他需要救生衣 |
[32:38] | Without it, he was about to drown. | 没有救生衣 他就会被淹死 |
[32:40] | First of all, as I said, it’s an affirmative defense. | 首先 我说过 这是积极性抗辩 |
[32:43] | I’m hardly going to make a ruling | 在正当诉由听证上 |
[32:45] | at a probable cause hearing. | 我不可能对这个问题做出裁决 |
[32:47] | And second, you’re saying duress excuses murder? | 其次 你是说形势紧急时 谋杀是合法的? |
[32:50] | Without admitting my client attempted or committed murder | 我不承认我的当事人意图谋杀或实施了谋杀 |
[32:53] | he only wanted to get the life jacket, | 他只是想得到救生衣 |
[32:55] | yes. | 是的 |
[32:56] | Duress can justify murder. | 形势紧急时 谋杀是合法的 |
[32:57] | I’ve pulled up a quick list of citations. | 我简单列了一个相关判例的清单 |
[33:00] | Duress excuses the infliction of evil in certain circumstances, | 在特定情况下 形势紧急时 有些罪行可以免责 |
[33:04] | where it’s one against one, | 比如在一对一的情况下 |
[33:05] | and your life is on the line, | 你的生命受到威胁 |
[33:07] | a person is legally permitted to choose himself over another | 法律允许当事人为保命而牺牲另一个人 |
[33:10] | even if it means committing an evil act. | 即使其中涉及到罪恶的行为 |
[33:12] | That’s what happened here, | 本案的情况正好就是这样 |
[33:13] | it’s beyond dispute. | 这是无可争议的 |
[33:14] | David Forbes was drowning, | David Forbes快要被淹死 |
[33:16] | He whacked Mr. Terrence on the head | 他击打了Terrence先生的头部 |
[33:18] | took the life jacket to save himself. | 抢下他的救生衣以求自救 |
[33:20] | This is a defense to be made at a trial, not… | 这应该是在庭审中提出的辩护理由 而不是… |
[33:22] | I agree, but this facts are uncontested. | 我同意 但是这些事实是无可争议的 |
[33:25] | The judge and DA have duties not to proceed | 法官和地方检察官有义务撤销 |
[33:27] | with prosecutions that can’t be made. | 明显不能成立的指控 |
[33:28] | And this case can’t be made. | 而本案中的指控就是不能成立的 |
[33:30] | I can make it. | 我可以让它成立 |
[33:31] | Oh, come on, Helen. | 哦 算了吧 Helen |
[33:31] | You just want to make your sweet dictation, | 你只是在例行公事地说些套话 |
[33:33] | -you can’t make this case. -Objection. | -你的指控没法成立 -反对 |
[33:34] | It’s one on one in the middle of the ocean, | 他们当时是在茫茫大海上 只有他们两个 |
[33:36] | this is classic duress | 这是典型的形势紧急 |
[33:38] | And in the interest of judicial economy… | 而且出于司法经济的角度考虑…. |
[33:40] | Alright, alright, alright, | 好了 好了 好了 |
[33:41] | I’ll tell you what, counsel, | 这样吧 律师 |
[33:43] | Let me consider this, that’s all I’ll do. | 让我考虑一下 我需要考虑一下 |
[33:45] | What? | 什么 |
[33:46] | I just said consider. | 我说了考虑一下 |
[33:49] | Give me an hour. | 一个小时 |
[33:54] | There is nothing more we can do here, Bobby. | 我们在这里已经做不了什么事情了 Bobby |
[33:57] | Nothing more we should do. | 也不应该再做任何事情了 |
[33:59] | I told’em we’d wait. | 我跟他们说会等他们 |
[34:02] | Maybe they’ll do the right thing. | 也许他们会做出正确的决定 |
[34:05] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[34:07] | That were your daughter? | 如果是你的女儿? |
[34:17] | If this was my granddaughter, | 如果那个孩子是我的外孙女 |
[34:48] | So I’m like free now? | 我现在自由了? |
[34:49] | As a bird. | 像小鸟一样自由 |
[34:50] | You’re a good lawyer. | 你是个很棒的律师 |
[34:52] | Single? | 单身? |
[34:53] | Not that single, Clerance. | 也没那么单身 Clerance |
[34:55] | I’m a great provider. | 我很会赚钱养家的 |
[34:57] | No hard feelings. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[34:59] | But it did happen exactly how I said. | 但我说的全部都是事实 |
[35:02] | Two of us know that. | 你我两个都知道 |
[35:03] | Three, count god. | 三个 加上上帝 |
[35:06] | Next time. | 再会 |
[35:11] | His story was true? | 他说的是实话? |
[35:13] | Happened just like he said. | 正是他说的那个样子 |
[35:15] | You mean you actually walked up to him | 你是说你真的走到他面前 |
[35:17] | and turned yourself in? | 说你要自首? |
[35:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:20] | Coz he was out there stopping every black male on the street. | 因为他在那里拦截街上的每个黑人男子 |
[35:24] | I knew I’d be next. | 我知道接下来就会查到我 |
[35:25] | And I didn’t think I could outrun him. | 我知道我没有其他办法逃过去 |
[35:28] | Only thing I could think of | 唯一的办法就是 |
[35:29] | was if I turned myself in that way, | 如果我自己用那种方式去自首 |
[35:31] | when that cop testifies to how I went down, | 当那个警察在庭上作证说我怎样自首的时候 |
[35:33] | no one would believe it. | 没有人会相信他 |
[35:36] | You looked right into my eyes and lie to me. | 那你之前是对我当面撒谎 |
[35:38] | I needed you to fight for me. | 我需要你为我尽力辩护 |
[35:40] | Was that wrong? | 这样也有错吗 |
[35:45] | Does that take some of the sweet out of a victory? | 这样一说是不是减弱了胜利的美好滋味? |
[35:48] | Yeah, Clerance. | 对 Clerance |
[35:49] | It does. | 是这样的 |
[35:51] | Well, think of it this way, | 那你不妨这样来看 |
[35:52] | they’ve been stopping me all my life, | 我这一辈子都被他们拦住搜查 |
[35:55] | arrest me for no reason some times. | 有时候没有理由地就逮捕我 |
[35:58] | even beat me up once. | 有一次还打了我 |
[36:00] | Sometimes, you got to go my way. | 有时候 就得按我的办法来 |
[36:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:04] | You deal drugs. | 你确实在贩毒 |
[36:06] | Ah, you’re trying to take some of the sweet out of my victory. | 啊 你是想败坏我胜利之后的好心情 |
[36:11] | Good job, counsel. | 干得漂亮 律师 |
[36:14] | You are a keeper. | 你很厉害 |
[36:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[36:23] | Bobby, I would take you off the hook, ok? | Bobby 我可以不让你搅进这趟浑水 |
[36:27] | I could sit as a family and… | 我们可以一家人坐下来… |
[36:32] | We don’t need you two anymore. | 我们不需要你们两位了 |
[36:34] | But thank you for… | 但是谢谢你们为… |
[36:36] | Ted Ted. | |
[36:38] | You’re emotionally shattered here, | 你现在情绪很不稳定 |
[36:40] | you can’t be deciding. | 你这个时候不能做决定 |
[36:41] | This is a family issue now. | 这是我们的家事 |
[36:44] | I really need you to leave. | 我真的要请你们离开 |
[37:06] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[37:16] | Saint Thomas’ church on commonwealth. | 圣托马斯教堂 |
[37:19] | You’re gonna bring the baby there. | 你得把婴儿送到那里去 |
[37:23] | Bobby, I asked you here… | Bobby 我叫你离开… |
[37:25] | This isn’t legal advice, Ted, | 这不是我的法律意见 Ted |
[37:27] | It’s a threat. | 我是在威胁你 |
[37:28] | That little girl has a name. | 那个小女孩已经有自己的名字 |
[37:31] | Teia Teia. | |
[37:32] | She was born and she’ll have a funeral. | 她来过这个世界 她走的时候应该有葬礼 |
[37:35] | You take you either to the police or Saint Thomas’ | 你要么去警察局 要么去圣托马斯教堂 |
[37:39] | There is a side door, | 那边有个侧门 |
[37:40] | you can drive her after dark, | 你可以天黑之后开车过去 |
[37:41] | You won’t be seen. | 没有人会发现你 |
[37:42] | I know for a fact there is no security cameras. | 我保证那里也没有监控摄像头 |
[37:45] | I’m in the process of raising money to get them. | 我现在正在筹钱准备安装 |
[37:48] | You leave her there at seven o’clock. | 你在七点钟的时候把她送到那里 |
[37:54] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的我来办 |
[37:56] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[37:57] | Otherwise, I report you, Ted. | 否则的话 我会报警举报你 Ted |
[38:01] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[38:04] | I’m willing to lose my license. | 我情愿被吊销律师执照 |
[38:23] | You just consel the client to conceal evidence | 你刚刚是在谋杀案中 |
[38:28] | in a homocide case. | 建议当事人隐藏证据 |
[38:37] | Helen Look, Helen, | |
[38:38] | can I call you Helen? | 我可以叫你Helen吗 |
[38:40] | I like to call counsel by their first names | 当我准备令律师失望的时候 |
[38:42] | when I’m about to disappoint them. | 我就喜欢称呼他们的名字 |
[38:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:44] | The dying declaration wobbles at best. | 临终陈述的理由最多能勉强成立 |
[38:49] | Add to that, a very viable duress claim? | 除此之外 辩方强有力的形势紧急抗辩 |
[38:52] | These are all trial court decisions. | 这些都应该由审判法庭来裁决 |
[38:54] | But she is right. | 但是她说得对 |
[38:55] | Without ** | 既然指控不能成立 |
[38:57] | would be irresponsible to bind us over. | 继续推进诉讼程序是不负责任的 |
[38:59] | It’s a waste of time, money and resources. | 那是浪费时间 浪费金钱 浪费资源 |
[39:02] | DAs are over worked, yes, it is, don’t you think? | 检察官都超负荷工作 对吧 你觉得呢 |
[39:04] | Yes, we could all use a day off. | 是啊 我们可以放自己一天假 |
[39:06] | Well, I’m uh… | 呃 我想… |
[39:08] | kicking this without prejudice | 驳回你的起诉 |
[39:09] | so you can refile if you get anything else. | 但是如果你找到新的证据 可以重新起诉 |
[39:13] | I even missed the massage. | 我的马萨基都错过了 |
[39:16] | I’m taking my manslaughter offer off the table. | 我要撤回非蓄谋杀人的交易条件 |
[39:19] | Gee. | 天 |
[39:23] | It was all true. | 他说的全是真的 |
[39:24] | He walked right up to the cop and said arrest me. | 他直接走到警察面前说逮捕我吧 |
[39:27] | And then when the cop repeated it… | 然后当警察作证说… |
[39:28] | Hypothetical, right? | 你是在假设 对吧 |
[39:31] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[39:33] | Um, I’m, I’m just telling the story. | 呃 我 我只是在讲个故事 |
[39:35] | As if I care. | 好像我很关心似的 |
[39:36] | I lost a murder and a facial | 我输掉了谋杀案 错过了脸部按摩 |
[39:38] | you think I could care about your drug dealers? | 你以为我很关心你的毒品贩子吗 |
[39:40] | Alleged drug dealers. | 被指控是毒品贩子 |
[39:42] | Anybody hear from Bobby? | 谁有Bobby的消息 |
[39:43] | I spoke with Lucy, | 我问了Lucy |
[39:44] | she said he and Eugene were out all day. | 她说他和Eugene一整天都在外面 |
[39:46] | See, that’s how you can make it up to me. | 瞧 我知道你该怎么补偿我了 |
[39:48] | Lend me Bobby for tonight. | 今天晚上把Bobby借给我 |
[39:50] | Ha. | 哈 |
[40:00] | Can you believe we out here seeing ’em doing what they’re doing? | 我真不敢相信 我们坐在这里看着他们做这件事 |
[40:07] | Seven o’clock. | 七点钟 |
[40:09] | Maybe they went to the police. | 也许他们去报警了 |
[40:14] | It was me, Eugene. | 这件事都在我身上 Eugene |
[40:17] | If this gets out, | 如果被发现了 |
[40:19] | anything I advise to conceal, | 我说的隐藏证据的建议 |
[40:24] | it’s just me. | 都是我一个人的事 |
[40:28] | Then when they ask why I was sitting here? | 如果他们问我为什么跟你一起坐在这里呢 |
[40:32] | You tell them the truth. | 你告诉他们实话 |
[40:36] | You’re just making sure I won’t do anything more stupid. | 你只是盯着我 不让我做出更愚蠢的事情 |
[40:45] | I can’t let her not get a funeral. | 我不能让她连葬礼都没有就这样离开 |
[40:53] | Looks like she’ll get one. | 看来会有葬礼的 |
[41:49] | Bless me father for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 宽恕我的罪孽 |
[41:53] | It has been three weeks since my last confession. | 我已经三个星期没有来忏悔了 |
[41:57] | How may I help you, my son? | 你有什么困惑 孩子 |
[42:02] | There is a little girl, | 有个小女孩 |
[42:06] | her name is Teia. | 她叫Teia |
[42:11] | God has her now. | 上帝把她带走了 |
[42:16] | And so do you. | 请你保佑她 |