时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Can you draft up a motion to compel on Peters? | 你能起草一个申请对Peter强制令的动议吗? |
[00:03] | Documents? | 公文? |
[00:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:04] | Bobby, you ready? | Bobby,准备好了吗? |
[00:06] | Ready? | 准备什么? |
[00:07] | To go to the printers for the invitations? | 去印刷厂取请柬? |
[00:09] | Oh God, I completely forgot! | 噢天呀,我全忘了! |
[00:10] | I got the Strauss depo at 10. | 我十点约了Strauss depo。 |
[00:12] | Discovery’s over on Peters? | peter案子的证据开示程序结束了吗? |
[00:13] | But we still don’t have the medicals. | 我们还没有医学方面的 |
[00:14] | You promised! | 你承诺过的! |
[00:15] | Strauss, that jerk? | Strauss,那个混蛋? |
[00:16] | That client. | 那是客户 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:17] | You should move for sanctions. | 你应该提出处罚动议 |
[00:19] | I’ll never get that… | 我永远也不明白。。。 |
[00:20] | You scheduled this depo intentionally. | 你是故意把depo列入日程安排的 |
[00:20] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[00:21] | At least try. | 至少去试试 |
[00:22] | Can you at least look? | 你能至少看一眼吗? |
[00:24] | -Parchment with black ink or white with embossing? -Yes on sanctioning, Bobby? | -羊皮纸上是用黑色墨水还是用白色的压花? -制裁?Bobby? |
[00:27] | -Uh… yes. -The embossing is nice. | -噢,是呀,压花的效果不错 |
[00:28] | I didn’t ask you. | 我没问你 |
[00:30] | Bobby, you’re going to be late. | Boobby,你要来不及了 |
[00:32] | Here’s Strauss’ address. | 这是Strauss的地址 |
[00:33] | Bobby! | Bobby! |
[00:33] | Uh… white with the gold border. | 嗯。。。白色带金边儿 |
[00:35] | That wasn’t one of the choices! | 那不是选择之一 |
[00:36] | You asked my opinion. | 你问我的看法? |
[00:37] | Doesn’t mean she wanted it… | 不意味着她想要。。。 |
[00:38] | White with the gold. | 白色带金边儿 |
[00:39] | He didn’t even look. | 他甚者都没有看一下 |
[00:42] | They never give you sanctions. | 他们从没有给过你处罚 |
[00:44] | You ever get sanctions? | 你从没有得到过处罚? |
[00:54] | Here’s the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[00:55] | That ain’t gonna do it. | 不是要这个 |
[00:56] | Here’s my wallet… | 这是我钱包。。。 |
[00:57] | That ain’t gonna do it, either. | 也不是冲这个 |
[01:06] | Maybe you didn’t see the gun, huh? | 你可能还没看到枪吧,嗯? |
[01:08] | Take my watch.ATM card. | 把我手表,银行卡拿走吧 |
[01:11] | whatever, whatever you want. | 不管,不管你想要什么 |
[01:13] | I want you, Bobby Donnell. | 我想要的是你,Bobby Donnell |
[01:16] | I came for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[02:05] | Over there! | 过去! |
[02:08] | Look pal, I don’t know what you want… | 朋友,我不知道你想要啥。。。 |
[02:10] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:13] | Sit your ass down! | 坐下吧你! |
[02:15] | Do me a favor too, okay? | 帮个忙,好不? |
[02:17] | Don’t call me pal. | 别跟老子称朋友 |
[02:19] | I want you to call me Mr. Rooney. Okay? | 我要你叫我Rooney先生,明白吗? |
[02:22] | Ain’t that what the judge called me, huh? | 法官不也是这么称呼我的吗? |
[02:24] | Mr. Rooney? | Rooney先生? |
[02:25] | Right before he dumped my ass in the hole for 12 years? | 就在那时他把我投入监狱达12年之久 |
[02:29] | Rooney? | Rooney? |
[02:30] | Yeah. Rooney. Patrick Rooney. | 是呀,Rooney?。Patrick Rooney. |
[02:35] | Your old client. | 你的老顾客 |
[02:38] | When? | 什么时候? |
[02:40] | 1988. Braintree. Double homicide. | 1988年,Braintree镇,双尸命案 |
[02:46] | I didn’t think you’d remember. | 我想你已经忘了吧 |
[02:47] | Wait a second. Rooney. | 等一下,Rooney |
[02:49] | I got you a deal, didn’t I? | 我帮你达成了一个协议,不是吗? |
[02:52] | Yeah. You got rid of me. | 是呀,你甩了我 |
[02:54] | That’s what you did. | 那才是你干的事 |
[02:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[02:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[02:59] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下,等一下 |
[03:01] | Rooney. You had a trial! | Rooney,你出过庭 |
[03:04] | Some trial. | 算是吧 |
[03:05] | You were really good there, too. | 你在那里也表现不错 |
[03:07] | You sat there. You heard the evidence. | 你在座的,你听到了证据 |
[03:10] | You said yourself the jury was going to convict. | 你自己都说陪审团要判你有罪 |
[03:11] | I didn’t force you to take any deal. | 我没有强迫你接受交易 |
[03:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在扯什么蛋? |
[03:14] | You told me it was this or life! | 你告诉我要么接受,要么就是终身监禁! |
[03:20] | So I did 12 years for killings that I didn’t do. | 所以我为了我没犯过的杀人罪而坐了12年的牢 |
[03:31] | It’s judgment day, Bob. | 今天是审判日,Bob |
[03:34] | Now you’re on trial. | 现在你是在受审 |
[03:44] | I really hope I ordered enough invitations. | 我真希望我订的请柬够用 |
[03:45] | 250. Lindsay, | 250个,Lindsay |
[03:48] | it’s a wedding, not a Celtic game. | 这是婚礼,不是凯尔特人队的比赛 |
[03:50] | I really don’t think you should rush her. | 我真的认为你不应该催她 |
[03:52] | Excuse me? | 怎么讲? |
[03:54] | If you’re not here to be helpful… | 如果你不是来帮忙的话。。。 |
[03:55] | Y’know, maybe you should pretend like you have another customer. | 你知道,也许你应该假装你还有另一个客户顾客 |
[03:59] | Aren’t you the witch? | 你该不是女巫吧? |
[04:00] | How many came to your wedding? | 有多少人参加了你的婚礼? |
[04:02] | I’m not married. | 我还没结婚 |
[04:04] | Big surprise. | 真是出人意料 |
[04:07] | That’s weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[04:08] | Hey, has anyone seen Bobby? | 嘿,有人看到过Bobby吗? |
[04:10] | He hasn’t shown up yet for the deposition. | 他还没有去做证词采录 |
[04:12] | Well, maybe he got caught in traffic. | 也许堵车了 |
[04:14] | He left over an hour ago and he was only going to Medford. | 但离开一个多小时了,但他只是去Medford |
[04:25] | You want to tell me what your problem is or what? | 你想告诉我你到底有什么问题吗? |
[04:28] | You’re my problem! | 你就是我的问题! |
[04:29] | That much I gather. Maybe you could be more specific. | 我想到了不少,也许你可以具体一点吧 |
[04:34] | Y’know, it would be poor judgment for you to get smug right now. | 你看,这就是你此刻那让你觉得自命不凡的低下判断力。 |
[04:39] | All right, look, | 好了,你看 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry if you felt you didn’t get a fair shake. | 如果你觉得你没有得到一个公平对待 |
[04:44] | It happens sometimes. | 这有时会发生的,我对此表示抱歉 |
[04:45] | It’s not a perfect system. | 这不是一个完善的体系 |
[04:46] | Well, I got news for you. | 好了,我来告诉你吧 |
[04:48] | It wasn’t the system. It was you. | 这与体系无关,是因为你! |
[04:50] | You may want to think that, but… | 我也许会去那么想,但是。。。 |
[04:51] | Hey, I just wanted to take the stand and tell my side of the story. | 嘿,我只是想出庭作证,从我的角度讲一下这事 |
[04:56] | But you…you wouldn’t let me. | 但是你。。。你不让我。。。 |
[04:59] | I did that to protect you… | 我那样做是为了保护你。。。 |
[05:00] | To protect me? | 保护我? |
[05:01] | Yes. You had a list of priors. | 是的,你有一串前科 |
[05:03] | Doesn’t mean I killed anyone. | 那不意味着我杀了人 |
[05:05] | You take the stand, the priors come in. | 你出庭作证,这些前科就会呈堂 |
[05:07] | I wasn’t on trial for my priors! | 我不是因为我得前科而受审! |
[05:09] | That wouldn’t have mattered to the jury. | 那不关陪审团的事 |
[05:10] | They just would’ve concluded that… | 他们会得出他们的结论。。。 |
[05:11] | The jury should’ve heard me say that I didn’t kill anybody! | 陪审团应该听到我说出我没有杀任何人! |
[05:15] | Instead, I sat there with my mouth shut on your advice, | 反而是,我听从你的建议,闭嘴坐在那里 |
[05:21] | and they made their own conclusions, | 而他们得出了他们的结论 |
[05:22] | didn’t they, counsel? | 不是吗,律师? |
[05:33] | You know what really bothers me? | 你知道是什么让我真正烦心的? |
[05:35] | You know what’s really been eating at me? | 你知道是什么不断折磨我吗? |
[05:39] | You never even asked to hear my side of the story. | 你从来不想从我这方面倾听我的故事 |
[05:43] | You didn’t even want to listen. | 你根本不想听 |
[05:45] | There’s a reason for that. | 以下是那样做的原因: |
[05:47] | Whatever you tell me as a client, I’m stuck with it. | 你作为客户,不管你告诉我什么,我都会受制于他。 |
[05:50] | If I know you’re about to lie on the stand, | 如果我知道你要在作证的时候撒谎, |
[05:52] | I have a duty to go to the judge and tell him. | 我就有义务去告知法官 |
[05:54] | It’s better in some situations for the lawyer not to hear what happened! | 在某些情况下,律师最好不要知道到底发生了什么! |
[05:58] | Assuming that I would be lying. Which I wasn’t. | 那是假设我会说谎,但我不是 |
[06:03] | I was gonna tell the truth. | 我是要告诉你实情 |
[06:05] | But you refused to believe me! | 但你拒绝相信我! |
[06:09] | Okay, Patrick. | 好了,Patrick. |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:16] | Tell me the story. | 跟我说吧 |
[06:20] | I stayed in the car that night. | 我那晚呆在车里 |
[06:23] | Mickey went inside. | Mickey进去了 |
[06:26] | I had no idea what he was going to do. | 我不知道他去干嘛 |
[06:29] | I only drove him to his ex’s | 我只是开车送他去前妻家 |
[06:31] | because he said he had some things to get back from her. | 因为他说他要从她那里取回一些东西 |
[06:34] | He told me he was going to talk to her. | 他告诉我他去和她谈谈 |
[06:35] | It’d just take a few minutes, | 只要几分钟 |
[06:36] | so I waited. | 所以我就等着 |
[06:39] | All of a sudden I heard shots going off. | 突然我听到了枪声 |
[06:42] | I didn’t even know Mickey had a piece on him that night. | 我压根儿不知道Mickey那晚带着枪 |
[06:46] | But you ran… | 但是你跑了 |
[06:46] | I freaked! | 我吓了一跳 |
[06:47] | I turned around, I seen Mickey come out covered in blood. | 我转过身来,看见米奇走了出来,浑身是血 |
[06:50] | I couldn’t have any part of that, | 我不能和这事沾上一点关系 |
[06:52] | so I took off, okay? | 所以我跑了,可以吧? |
[06:54] | Even if that were true, we had no way of proving it. | 即使那是事实,我们也无法证明 |
[06:57] | Mickey didn’t live long enough to back you. | Mickey没能活下来证实你的说法 |
[06:59] | Because the police killed him! | 因为警察杀了他! |
[07:00] | As I recall, they found your jacket next to the bodies | 我记得,他们在他的尸体旁边发现了你的夹克 |
[07:02] | with the mother’s blood all over it… | 上面满是那母亲的鲜血。。。 |
[07:03] | Mickey borrowed my coat! | Mickey借了我的外套 |
[07:06] | I’m telling you, I stayed in the car! | 我告诉你,我是呆在车里! |
[07:08] | Okay, Patrick, I believe you. I believe you. | 好了,Patrick,我相信你,我相信你 |
[07:15] | Don’t play with me. You never believed me! | 别逗老子了,你从未相信过我! |
[07:27] | Bobby? Bobby, are you there? | Bobby? Bobby,你在吗? |
[07:30] | Bobby? | Bobby? |
[07:33] | Bobby? | Bobby? |
[07:36] | Bobby. | Bobby |
[07:40] | What? | 怎么样? |
[07:42] | I think he answered, but then it went dead. | 我觉得他接了,但最后就挂断了 |
[07:44] | Well, it probably didn’t go through. | 也许就没有接通 |
[07:45] | No, no. Somebody answered. | 不不,有人搭腔了 |
[07:52] | All right. | 搞定了 |
[07:56] | This is wrong. | 这弄错了 |
[07:57] | It’s not “Mr. and Mrs. Robert Donnell”. | 这不应该是”Robert Donnell先生和夫人” |
[07:59] | It’s supposed to read “Ms. Lindsay Dole and Mr. Robert Donnell” on the envelopes. | 这请柬应该读成:”Lindsay Dole小姐和Robert Donnell先生” |
[08:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:05] | You’re sublimating. | 你真有境界 |
[08:06] | I’m what? | 我有什么? |
[08:07] | You’re taking it out on the envelopes, it’s very common. | 你把这宣泄在请柬上了,这很常见。 |
[08:09] | Things will go a lot smoother with your second marriage. | 你再婚的时候就会平和多了 |
[08:12] | I heat my pool on repeat business. | 我欢迎回头客 |
[08:14] | People actually come back to you? | 还会有人再光顾你? |
[08:16] | You’re hurtful. | 你这话太伤人了 |
[08:17] | And you wonder why you can’t latch onto a husband. | 而且你弄不明白为什么没有男人娶你 |
[08:24] | Is that you or me? | 是你的还是我的? |
[08:25] | -I got it. -Drug dealers. | -我的电话 -毒贩。 |
[08:27] | Yeah? Ugh, no I haven’t heard from him. | 是吗?呃,我还没有他的消息。 |
[08:31] | Did you try his cell phone? | 你试过他手机吗? |
[08:35] | That’s strange. | 这就奇怪了 |
[08:36] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的,我这就走 |
[08:38] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[08:39] | Bobby never showed up for his deposition, | Bobby根本没去做证词采录 |
[08:40] | and no one’s heard from him. | 没人有他消息 |
[08:44] | You’re breathing pretty heavy, counsel. | 你呼吸很沉重,律师 |
[08:46] | What’s the matter, you scared? | 怎么回事,你害怕了? |
[08:47] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不正是你希望的吗? |
[08:50] | I’d just hate to see this gun go off by accident. | 我真是讨厌看到这只枪走火 |
[08:55] | That would be ironic, wouldn’t it? | 那就很搞笑了,不是吗? |
[08:57] | See, I’m having a hard time living with your mistake, | 因为你的错误,我终日度日如年 |
[09:00] | and you certainly couldn’t live with mine. | 你一定体会不到 |
[09:02] | Patrick, however angry you are, | Patrick,无论你多愤懑 |
[09:05] | you’re free now. You’re out. | 你现在自由了,你出狱了 |
[09:06] | Why throw that all away? | 为什么要舍弃这些? |
[09:08] | Hey. It was all thrown away the day you were assigned to me. | 嘿,你给我做安排的那天,这些都已经被舍弃了 |
[09:13] | Fine. So now what, | 好吧,现在呢 |
[09:14] | you’re gonna kill me and go back to prison? | 你打算干掉我,然后会去坐牢? |
[09:15] | Your life will be over. | 你的一生就结束了 |
[09:16] | Let me tell you something, Bobby. | Bobby,我来告诉你吧 |
[09:20] | The only thing that’s kept me going is hate. | 唯一让我坚持下来的就是恨 |
[09:24] | Knowing that if I just stuck it out, | 我知道如果我坚持住 |
[09:27] | I would get the chance to have this very moment right here. | 我就会有机会得到现在这样的非常时刻 |
[09:31] | That’s the only thing I’ve had to cling to for the past 12 years. | 这是我在熬过过去这12年里唯一不得不依靠的东西。 |
[09:35] | Now that might not seem like much to most people. | 大多数人可能不是这样的 |
[09:38] | But for me? To have the chance to kill you… | 但是对于我?有机会杀了你。。。 |
[09:44] | If that were it, you would have done it. | 如果是那样,你已经把我杀了 |
[09:47] | Oh, it’ll happen. | 喔,会的 |
[09:49] | But first, you’re gonna face the facts. | 但首先,你将要面对事实 |
[09:52] | The facts that could’ve cleared me. | 可以让我清白的事实 |
[09:54] | The facts that you ignored. | 你所无视的事实 |
[09:57] | And then I’ll kill you. | 然后我将干掉你 |
[10:00] | -Nobody at all? -He’s about 6’1″, | -完全没有吗? -他大概6英尺1英寸 |
[10:01] | -Maybe he came in with a head injury. -dark brown hair, blue eyes. | -也许他头部受伤进来的 -黑棕头发,蓝眼睛 |
[10:03] | An amnesia thing. | 容易忘记的事 |
[10:04] | -He could’ve come in as a John Doe. -Yes, Donnell is the last name. | -也许是以一个无名氏被送进来的 -是的,Donnell是姓 |
[10:06] | -No? -Yeah, sure, I’ll hold again. | -没有? -对,当然,我等着 |
[10:08] | Ok, thanks. Nothing from Mass General. | 好的,谢谢,麻省综合医院没有消息 |
[10:10] | Ditto from Tufts New England. | 新英格兰医学中心也没有 |
[10:11] | And they’re still saying his cell phone is out of range and not turned on. | 他的手机还是处于没有信号或者没开机的状态 |
[10:14] | Any news? | 怎么样了? |
[10:16] | Nothing. He hasn’t shown up at a hospital. | 没什么,没有在医院发现他 |
[10:18] | Did you call the police? | 报警了吗? |
[10:19] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:19] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[10:20] | Lindsay, I’m on it. | Lindsay,我来报警 |
[10:21] | Get Maguire. I’ll talk to him. | 找Maguire,我跟他说 |
[10:22] | Excuse me, one second, ok? | 对不起,等一下,好吗? |
[10:24] | Lindsay, I’m on the phone with Bobby’s credit card company. | Lindsay,我在和Bobby的信用卡中心连线 |
[10:27] | They’re saying something about him buying electronics equipment. | 他们说了有关他购买电子设备的事 |
[10:29] | DVD player, wide screen TV.. | DVD播放器,宽屏电视。。。 |
[10:31] | Hello, this is Lindsay Dole | 你好,我是Lindsay Dole |
[10:32] | I’m Mr. Donnell’s fiancee. | 我是Donnell先生的未婚妻 |
[10:33] | Is the person using Mr. Donnell’s credit card | 使用了Donnell先生的信用卡的人 |
[10:35] | still at the electronics store? | 还在电子产品店? |
[10:37] | Then get them to hold him. | 让他们扣住他 |
[10:39] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 你说什么,你们不能? |
[10:40] | He’s got his card! | 他拿了他的卡! |
[10:43] | Look, this is Helen Gamble of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. | 喂,Suffolk县地检律师办公室的Helen Gamble, |
[10:47] | I need you to talk to your manager. | 我要求你去找你的经理 |
[10:48] | Tell him to have security hold the man until the police… | 告诉他让保安扣住那个人等到警察。。。 |
[10:53] | I don’t care what your policy is! | 我不关心你们的政策规定是什么! |
[10:54] | Do what I say or I will charge you with obstruction of justice. | 照我说的做,否则我要指控你们妨碍司法公正! |
[10:59] | Give me the number of the store. | 把那个店的电话给我 |
[11:03] | Y’know, I can still remember the first time you came to see me in the lockup. | 你知道,我还能记得你第一次来到看守所见我 |
[11:10] | You walked in real sharp. | 你那么帅气地走进来 |
[11:13] | I figured “Great. Some big Harvard type attorney. No problem.” | 我想“哇,有些哈佛大律师的范儿,没问题” |
[11:20] | Did you go to Harvard, Bobby? | 你念过哈佛吗?Bobby? |
[11:23] | Hey. I asked you a question. | 嘿,我问你呢 |
[11:28] | I went to Suffolk. | 我在Suffolk念的 |
[11:29] | Suffolk? That’s a race track. | Suffolk?那是个赛马场 |
[11:33] | Look, what the hell do you want from me? | 你到底要从我这里得到什么? |
[11:34] | I’ve been sitting here for three hours… | 我坐在这里三个小时了。。。 |
[11:35] | You son of a bitch! I’d kill you right now if I wasn’t… | 你个狗娘养的!我这就宰了你,要不是我不。。。 |
[11:40] | What? If you weren’t what? | 什么?如果你不什么? |
[11:43] | You just shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[11:44] | You just shut your face and sit there! | 你就闭上嘴坐在那里! |
[11:46] | You’ll see what. | 你就知道了 |
[11:51] | I told ya, I told ya, and I told ya. | 我告诉过你,我告诉过你,我告诉过你 |
[11:54] | I lifted the cards from the guy’s wallet. | 我从那个家伙的钱包里拿出卡片 |
[11:55] | It was just laying there. | 那钱包就扔在那里 |
[11:56] | Lying where? | 在哪里? |
[11:57] | Is this some kind of trick? I already said! | 这是在玩什么恶作剧吗?我已经说过了! |
[12:00] | Then tell us again, Mr. Franco. | 再说一次,Franco先生 |
[12:02] | In the parking structure, on the ground, second level. | 停车楼,第二层的地上 |
[12:06] | And you didn’t roll the guy? | 你没有袭击这个人吗? |
[12:07] | You never saw Mr. Donnell at all? | 你从没有见过Donnell先生吗? |
[12:09] | Come on, detective. | 拜托,警探先生 |
[12:11] | You got my record right there in front of you. | 我的记录就在你那面前摆着 |
[12:13] | I boost and fence. | 我是做过行窃和销赃 |
[12:15] | Sometimes I kite a few checks, | 有时我也涂改些支票 |
[12:17] | but I don’t break heads! | 但是我脑袋没有被门夹过! |
[12:20] | I just took the guy’s cards. | 我只是拿了那人的信用卡 |
[12:41] | You don’t live here, do you? | 你不住在这里,是吗? |
[12:42] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[12:45] | Having trouble walking lately? | 最近走路有困难吗? |
[12:52] | That’s my grandfather’s. | 那是我爷爷的 |
[12:54] | Does he know what you’re doing here? | 他知道你在这里做什么吗? |
[12:56] | No. He died the week before I got out of jail. | 不,他在我出狱前一周去世了 |
[13:00] | Were you two close? | 你们�z关系亲近吗? |
[13:03] | Are we bonding now? | 我们现在关系好吗? |
[13:12] | You stay right there. | 你就坐在那 |
[13:47] | I got nothing to loose. | 我没啥可失去的 |
[14:01] | Don’t be jumping to any conclusions. | 别急着下结论 |
[14:03] | This can be very misleading. | 这非常有误导性 |
[14:04] | Helen, we’ve been to crime scenes before. | Helen,我们以前去过犯罪现场 |
[14:16] | You sure you want to be here? | 你们确定想去那里? |
[14:17] | I could take you back to the office. | 我可以带你回办公署 |
[14:19] | No. I’ll be all right. | 不,我没事 |
[14:26] | What do you got? | 你们有什么线索? |
[14:27] | Not much. | 不太多 |
[14:28] | Carjacking? | 劫车? |
[14:29] | Possible. | 可能吧 |
[14:30] | But most of those guys total the vehicle before they kick it back. | 但是他们大多会在把车扔掉之前完全毁掉 |
[14:32] | And looking at the blood on the hood… | 再看一下引擎盖上的血迹。。。 |
[14:34] | I know. But I want the facts before I go there. | 我明白,但我去那里之前要知道事实 |
[14:36] | We’ll do a typing. | 我们会打印一份文件的 |
[14:38] | Mike. Mike。 | |
[14:39] | Hey, Eugene. | 嘿,Eugene |
[14:40] | Lindsay. | Lindsay. |
[14:41] | Do you have any witnesses? | 你们有目击证人吗? |
[14:42] | We’re talking to people now, but I want to be realistic. | 我们现在在招人询问,但是要想得现实一点 |
[14:46] | Meaning what, exactly? | 到底什么意思? |
[14:47] | They’re not big on neighborhood watch in this part of town. | 镇子这一部分的社区治安联防做得不好 |
[14:50] | Most of the guys down here… | 这里的大部分人。。。 |
[14:51] | They see a uniform, they think it’s coming for them. | 看到穿制服的,就以为是冲着他们来的 |
[14:54] | Do what you have to do to get answers. | 你继续尽力做好你该做的 |
[14:55] | I’ll look the other way if I have to. | 我去找找别的办法 |
[15:02] | Sit right there. | 坐在那里 |
[15:04] | What’s going on, Patrick? Who is he? | 怎么回事,Patrick,他是? |
[15:07] | You wanna know who he is? | 你想知道他是谁吗? |
[15:09] | Tell him who you are. | 告诉他你是谁 |
[15:11] | Please, I don’t know what this is all about.. | 拜托, 我压根儿不知道这都是怎么回事 |
[15:12] | Tell him! | 告诉他! |
[15:13] | Seymour Sternbach. | Seymour Sternbach |
[15:15] | Look, if I did something, I… | 拜托,如果我做了些什么,我。。。 |
[15:16] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[15:18] | I don’t get it, Patrick. | 我没明白,Patrick |
[15:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:20] | Seymour Sternbach. Seymour Sternbach。 | |
[15:23] | What, that doesn’t ring any bells to you, counsel? | 怎么,这没有提醒你点什么吗?律师? |
[15:28] | This is my exculpatory witness. | 这是我的无罪证人 |
[15:31] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[15:32] | The man who could’ve cleared me! | 这就是能让我清白的人 |
[15:34] | The man that you said you couldn’t find. | 这就是你说你找不到的那人 |
[15:37] | The man that I found three days after I got out of prison! | 这就是我出狱后在三天前找到的人 |
[15:43] | The man you never even bothered to look for. | 这人你从来没有费心去找 |
[15:51] | Kidnapped? | 绑架? |
[15:51] | Yeah. That’s what they think. | 是的,他们是这么认为的 |
[15:53] | By who? | 被谁? |
[15:54] | They haven’t figured that part out yet. | 他们现在还不能确定 |
[15:55] | Random, or do they think he was the target? | 他们认为是随机的,还是有针对性的? |
[15:57] | I don’t know, it could be either. | 我不知道,两种可能都有 |
[15:58] | They really just don’t know very much! | 他们也确实不知道多少! |
[16:00] | Kidnapped? | 绑架? |
[16:03] | So, what, they expect us to get a ransom call? | 那么,他们希望我们接到一个索要赎金的电话吗? |
[16:05] | Kidnapped for money? | 绑架勒索? |
[16:08] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[16:13] | I swear, I don’t remember! | 我发誓,我不记得了! |
[16:14] | You’re lying. You remember! | 你撒谎,你记得! |
[16:15] | I don’t! | 我不记得 |
[16:17] | You were there, Seymour. | 你当时在那里,Seymour |
[16:19] | In a car, driving by, who would remember? | 在一辆车里,驾车路过,谁记得住呀? |
[16:25] | I remember. We talked that night. | 我记得住,我们那天晚上交谈过 |
[16:29] | Yeah. You and me. We spoke. | 对,你和我,我们聊过 |
[16:33] | You were looking for a parking space. | 你在找停车位 |
[16:36] | I flagged you down, | 我打手势让你停下来 |
[16:38] | I told you I’d just be a minute, | 我告诉你我几分钟就走 |
[16:40] | I was only waiting for my buddy. | 我只是在等我的伙伴 |
[16:42] | And then we talked about your red mustang. | 然后我们聊起你的红色福特野马 |
[16:46] | Then you saw another space open up, | 之后你看到有个空车位 |
[16:49] | so you took that one instead. | 所以你去那里停车了 |
[16:51] | Look, who’s going to remember a two minute conversation | 你说,谁会记得12年前在一个停车场 |
[16:53] | over a parking spot 12 years ago? | 说过两分钟的话? |
[16:55] | It was all over the news. The very next day. | 就在第二天,新闻上全是关于 |
[16:59] | A double homicide right where you were, | 在你到过的那里发生了双尸案的新闻 |
[17:01] | and you’re going to sit here and tell me you don’t remember? | 而你坐在那里告诉我你记不得了? |
[17:03] | I don’t! | 我是记不得了 |
[17:05] | Patrick! Patrick! | |
[17:06] | Don’t lie to me. | 别跟我撒谎 |
[17:07] | Don’t you lie to me. | 你没跟我撒谎吗 |
[17:08] | Patrick, you’re gonna kill him! | Patrick,你这样会害死他的 |
[17:09] | Tell the truth. Tell the truth! | 说出事实,说出事实! |
[17:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:20] | Tell him. | 跟他说吧 |
[17:26] | I was there. | 我当时在那里 |
[17:28] | You remember talking to him? | 你记得和他说过话? |
[17:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:33] | The night of the murder? | 谋杀发生的那晚? |
[17:35] | Why didn’t you come forward? | 为何你不主动站出来? |
[17:37] | I was… | 我。。。 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m a married man. I met a girl. | 要知道,我是已婚男人,我约了个女孩 |
[17:43] | -If I’d come forward, things would have been… -Hey, hey. | -如果我站出来,这事就。。。 -嘿,嘿 |
[17:48] | I did 12 years. | 我被判了12年 |
[17:52] | You let me do 12 years because you were cheating on your wife? | 你让我坐了12年牢,因为你想骗过你太太? |
[17:55] | Hey, for all I know, | 嘿,就我所知 |
[17:56] | you could’ve killed those people after we talked! | 在我们说过话之后你也可能杀了那些人 |
[18:00] | Patrick! | Patrick! |
[18:03] | And you, you should’ve found him. | 还有你,你应该找到他 |
[18:06] | Even if we had found him, he doesn’t get you off at all! | 即使我们找到他,他也完全不可能让你脱罪! |
[18:08] | Yes he does! | 他能! |
[18:09] | No! He just confirms that you were at the scene | 不!你只能证明你当时在现场 |
[18:10] | ready to drive the getaway car! | 准备开车逃跑 |
[18:12] | That’s all the jury needs! | 这正是陪审团需要的! |
[18:15] | Only if I knew! 390 00:18:15,727 –> 00:18:18,743 I told you that I had no idea what the hell Mickey was gonna do. | 只有我知道! 我告诉过你我不知道Mickey打算干什么 |
[18:19] | Even so.. | 即便如此。。。 |
[18:20] | Intent, counsel. Intent. | 意图,律师,意图 |
[18:23] | Look it up. I did. | 查一下我的 |
[18:26] | Mens Reus. | 犯罪意图 |
[18:29] | If I didn’t know what he was gonna do… | 如果我不知道他会去杀人。。。 |
[18:30] | But you helped him get away! | 但你帮助他逃跑了! |
[18:32] | He never got in the car!! | 你从来没进过车! |
[18:33] | But still, it was only your word! | 但这仍然只有你的一面之词 |
[18:35] | Why would I flag a guy down if I was there to commit a crime? | 如果我知道要有犯罪发生,我为什么会跟另一个家伙打招呼? |
[18:44] | Never thought about that, did you, counsel? | 从没想过那一点,是吧,律师? |
[18:54] | See that look on your face? | 看到你脸上的表情了吗? |
[18:59] | That’s the look of a guilty man. | 看上去像是个有罪的人 |
[19:11] | What about previous threats? | 那么以前的威胁呢? |
[19:13] | Did Bobby have any recent run-ins with clients | Bobby最近和委托人或者证人发生过口角 |
[19:15] | or witnesses that might have a vendetta? | 从而可能导致仇杀? |
[19:18] | We usually win. | 我们通常都赢了案子 |
[19:20] | No threats? No client you’ve screwed over? | 没有被威胁?没有害过委托人? |
[19:25] | What? I didn’t screw anybody over. | 看我干嘛?我没有害过任何人 |
[19:28] | We may have got a break. | 我们也许有了些突破 |
[19:29] | What? | 什么? |
[19:30] | Match on the prints from Bobby’s car. | 从Bobby车上匹配到的指纹 |
[19:31] | Name’s Rooney. Patrick Kevin Rooney. | 一个叫Rooney的人。 Patrick Kevin Rooney。 |
[19:35] | Patrick Rooney… Patrick Rooney。。。 | |
[19:36] | I think we had a client with that name, | 我觉得我们有个委托人叫这名字 |
[19:38] | but that was a long time ago. | 但很久以前了 |
[19:38] | Makes sense. He just finished 12 years at Cedar Junction. | 这说得通,他刚在Cedar Junction服完12年的刑期 |
[19:41] | A manslaughter deal. | 过失杀人认罪协议 |
[19:42] | I remember it because I’d just started working here. | 我之所以记得是因为那时我刚开始工作 |
[19:43] | I think he’s from Southie. | 我认为他来自Southie。 |
[19:45] | We’re going over his full history now, | 我们要对他历史情况进行彻底核查 |
[19:46] | but we’ll need anything you still have. | 但我们需要你们还留存的所有材料 |
[19:54] | Okay. Okay, maybe I should have found him. | 好的,好的,也许我是应该找到他。 |
[19:57] | You screwed up. You screwed up! | 你搞砸了。你搞砸了! |
[20:01] | And if I did? It’s too late to change the past. | 如果我做了的话?想改变过去已经太迟了 |
[20:07] | You want me to try and get the record expunged? | 你想让我去试试把记录删除? |
[20:10] | You know what’s been expunged? | 你知道什么被删除了吗? |
[20:11] | The past 12 years of my life. | 我生命中的12年 |
[20:13] | Enough about the 12 years. | 12年说够了吧 |
[20:15] | I’ve heard about the 12 years. | 我已经听到了12年了 |
[20:17] | What about the 10 years before that? | 那么那之前的10年呢? |
[20:20] | When you were out committing aggrevated assault | 当你犯下严重袭击罪 |
[20:21] | and knocking off liquor stores, | 偷盗酒类商店 |
[20:23] | the 10 years before that. | 都是在那之前10年干的 |
[20:26] | That’s the reason why I didn’t out you in the witness chair. | 那就是我不能让你上证人席的原因 |
[20:29] | The 10 years before that… | 那之前的10年。。。 |
[20:31] | Was the reason you assumed that I was guilty! | 这就是你假设我有罪的原因! |
[20:34] | Maybe it was and I’m to blame. | 也许是的,而且我该受责怪 |
[20:36] | But so are you. | 但是你也有责任 |
[20:38] | Who you were went into my thinking. | 我得考虑你到底是谁 |
[20:41] | What you were. | 你到底如何 |
[20:42] | You have to take some kind of responsibility for that! | 你必须要为此负一定的责任! |
[20:51] | You sit tight. | 你坐稳了 |
[20:53] | Don’t try anything cute. | 别试着耍小聪明 |
[21:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:05] | Okay, Patrick. You got five minutes. | 好吧,Patrick,给你五分钟时间 |
[21:08] | Why don’t you come inside? | 为什么不进来? |
[21:09] | I’m serious, Patrick. | 我是说真的,Patrick |
[21:11] | I told you on the phone I’ve got nothing else to say. | 我在电话上跟你说了,我没有别的要说的 |
[21:13] | ** | |
[21:15] | no, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[21:17] | Patrick! Patrick! | |
[21:22] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听好了,抱歉 |
[21:24] | But I can’t let you leave. | 但我不能让你离开了 |
[21:25] | Patrick… Patrick。。。 | |
[21:26] | Come on, come on. | 来吧,来吧 |
[21:30] | Oh my God! | 我的天呀! |
[21:31] | Come on, Suzie. | 来吧,Suaie。 |
[21:33] | -Patrick, no! -Come on. | -Patrick,别! -来吧 |
[21:39] | -Patrick, please.. -Sit. Sit down. | Patrick,求你了。。。 -坐下! |
[21:49] | Listen. Hey. | 听着,嘿 |
[21:51] | Look,I don’t want you to see me like this the first time, | 我不想让你第一次看到我就是这个样子 |
[21:56] | but I don’t have any choice now. | 但是我现在没有选择 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[22:00] | I had to make you see. | 我必须要让你看到 |
[22:02] | Because of them, I lost you. | 因为他们,我失去了你 |
[22:07] | I lost everything. | 一切都失去了 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么? |
[22:09] | They’ll tell you I’m innocent. | 他们会告诉你我是无辜的 |
[22:12] | You tell her what happened. | 你告诉他发生了什么 |
[22:14] | He’s… he’s innocent. | 他是。。。他是无辜的。 |
[22:19] | Patrick, why are you doing this? | Patrick,你为什么要这么做? |
[22:23] | Suzie, please. | Suzie,求你了 |
[22:24] | I’m not going to hurt you, I promise. | 我不会伤害你的,我保证 |
[22:26] | Please. Stay right here, okay? | 求你,呆在这里,好吗? |
[22:29] | Relax, okay? | 放松点,好吗? |
[22:31] | I’m gonna get you something to drink. | 我给你弄点喝的。 |
[22:33] | I’ll get you some tonic, all right? | 我给你拿些汽水,好吗? |
[22:34] | You want some chips? | 你想吃薯条吗? |
[22:36] | You’ve got two men at gunpoint and you’re offering me chips? | 你拿枪指着两个男人,同时请我吃薯条? |
[22:40] | Come on, Patrick. Leave her out of this. | 算了吧,Patrick。别把她扯进来 |
[22:44] | Leave her out of it? | 别把她扯进来? |
[22:48] | Leave her out of this? | 别把她扯进来? |
[22:49] | She is the reason you’re here right now, | 他就是你现在在这里的原因! |
[22:52] | and she is the only reason you’re still alive! | 她是你还活着的唯一原因! |
[22:54] | You understand me? | 你理解我吗? |
[23:00] | It has to be here. | 一定在这里 |
[23:02] | Nice filing system you had, Bec. | 你的文件系统不错嘛,Bec。 |
[23:04] | Y’know, I don’t see any dates on these folders. | 这些文件夹上我找不到日期的标注 |
[23:07] | Keep looking. | 接着找 |
[23:07] | What exactly are we looking for again? | 我们到底在寻找什么? |
[23:09] | Court docs, work products, | 法庭文件、工作成果 |
[23:10] | list of personal contacts, | 联系人名单 |
[23:11] | anyone or anything that might help us. | 任何可以帮助到我们的信息 |
[23:13] | We’re going to be here all night. | 我们今晚都要在这里了 |
[23:15] | I don’t know why we’re so shocked this happened. | 我不知道为什么这么大惊小怪 |
[23:17] | The people we have as clients… | 我们的委托人。。。 |
[23:18] | All right, Ellenor. | 好了,Ellenor |
[23:19] | No, I’m serious, Eugene. | 不,我是认真的,Eugene |
[23:20] | Clients always blame their lawyers, even in civil cases. | 委托人们经常抱怨他们的律师,甚至民事诉讼中也是 |
[23:23] | Our clients are murderers half the time going in. | 我们的谋杀犯委托人有一半被关进去了 |
[23:26] | The bigger surprise is that it doesn’t happen more often. | 但令人感到惊讶的是并不是总有人来寻仇 |
[23:34] | I don’t think she needed to hear that. | 我想她不必听到这些 |
[23:43] | I am sure he is okay. | 我确信他没事 |
[23:45] | You can’t be sure of that. | 你不能确信 |
[23:47] | I mean, who are we kidding? | 我是说,别自欺欺人了 |
[23:52] | If this is a revenge thing, | 如果这是为了复仇 |
[23:55] | the likelihood is he’s dead. | 最可能的就是他已经死了 |
[23:58] | We both know it. | 我们�z都知道 |
[24:00] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么也不知道 |
[24:01] | This doesn’t fit the typical… | 这不符合典型的。。。 |
[24:02] | We haven’t heard from him. | 我们没有收到他的消息 |
[24:04] | I mean, this Rooney guy? | 我是指,这个叫Rooney的家伙? |
[24:06] | I mean, why would he be taking him hostage? | 我是说,他有什么理由要把他扣作人质? |
[24:13] | We both know the statistics, Helen. | 我们俩都知道统计数字,Helen |
[24:15] | And the longer he’s missing… | 他失踪的时间越长。。。 |
[24:16] | We’ll find him. | 我们能找到他 |
[24:20] | I… I don’t… | 我。。。我不能。。。 |
[24:21] | I don’t know if I can handle this, Helen. | 我不知道我是否能面对这事,Helen |
[24:27] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[24:28] | Got it! | 找到了! |
[24:35] | Rooney had us send a copy of his appellant papers | Rooney让我们给他的祖父Seamus Rooney |
[24:37] | to his grandfather, Seamus Rooney. | 送过一份上诉信的副本 |
[24:39] | The address is right there. | 地址在这里 |
[24:40] | All right, let’s call Maguire. | 好吧,给Maguire打电话 |
[24:45] | I have two backup cars there right now and a couple on the way. | 在那里有两辆备用警车,还有两辆在路上 |
[24:47] | No one makes a move until we get there, understood? | 我们到那里之前,谁也不许行动,明白吗? |
[24:50] | Helen! I’m going with you. | Helen!我和你们一起去 |
[24:51] | We’re all going. | 我们都去 |
[24:53] | Let’s just go. | 走吧 |
[25:00] | You want a drink, Suzie? | 我需要喝点什么吗,Suzie? |
[25:08] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[25:10] | I thought you knew. | 我想你知道的 |
[25:17] | Who was I kidding, huh? | 我这是在骗谁呢,嗯? |
[25:20] | 12 years, you don’t come to see me once. | 12年,你一次也没有去看我 |
[25:26] | I should’ve figured it out, huh? | 我应该知道的,嗯? |
[25:29] | I loved you, Patrick. | 我爱过你的,Patrick. |
[25:33] | What kind of a future did I have with you? | 我和你有什么样的未来? |
[25:40] | Especially after… | 尤其是在。。。 |
[25:49] | You got kids? | 你有小孩了? |
[25:53] | Two. | 两个 |
[25:55] | Pictures? | 有照片吗? |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:09] | That’s Jake. | 那是Jake. |
[26:12] | He’s 7. | 7岁 |
[26:13] | And that’s Johnny. | 那是Johnny |
[26:18] | He’s 3. | 他3岁 |
[26:21] | They’re beautiful. | 他们真漂亮 |
[26:25] | I… | 我。。。 |
[26:30] | I wish you could’ve stuck by me. | 我希望你能一直在我身边。 |
[26:32] | Helped me through the trial. | 帮助我熬过庭审 |
[26:38] | We’ve known each other what, since seventh grade? | 我们从七年级就认识吧? |
[26:42] | You don’t even come to see me at the trail? | 但你在庭审期间甚至都不来看我? |
[26:44] | She was a character witness, Patrick. | 她是品行证人,Patrick |
[26:48] | Her testimony wasn’t important. | 她的证词不重要。 |
[26:50] | Hey, it was important to me! | 嘿,这对我很重要! |
[26:55] | She knew me. | 她了解我 |
[27:00] | I thought if I could make anyone understand it would have been you. | 我想如果我能让谁理解我,那就是你 |
[27:07] | Now look at her. | 现在看看她 |
[27:10] | We were gonna get married. | 她结婚了 |
[27:15] | Now she’s afraid to even sit down and have a conversation with me. | 她现在甚至怕坐在这里和我说话 |
[27:26] | This could have been my life. | 这可能就是我的生活 |
[27:33] | Patrick Rooney! This is the Boston PD!! | Patrick Rooney!波士顿警察! |
[27:47] | No one will get hurt if you do as we say! | 按我们要求做,没人会受伤害的! |
[27:52] | Hey, I got people in here! | 嘿,我这里有人质! |
[27:55] | That’s him. Rooney. | 那是他,Rooney。 |
[27:57] | Let’s talk this out, Patrick. | 让我们谈清楚些,Patrick |
[27:59] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事? |
[28:01] | Oh my God! | 我的天呀! |
[28:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:06] | We’re all right. | 我们还好 |
[28:08] | How many are you? | 你们有几个人? |
[28:10] | Three! | 三个! |
[28:11] | Hold it right there. | 呆在那里 |
[28:14] | I said get back! | 我说了退后! |
[28:17] | I’m not armed, Patrick. | 我没带武器,Patrick |
[28:19] | See? | 看到了? |
[28:21] | You heard me. Get back! | 你听到我说的,退后! |
[28:24] | Come on, Patrick. I want to help you. | 算了,Patrick,我想帮你 |
[28:27] | Tell me what you want, we’ll work it out. | 告诉我你需要什么,我会解决的 |
[28:30] | Talk to him. | 告诉他 |
[28:31] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴! |
[28:32] | It’s not too late to end this all peacefully. | 和平地结束这一切并不太迟 |
[28:34] | Come on, Patrick. You can get out of all this. | 来吧,Patrick,你可以结束这一切 |
[28:37] | Tell him you want an offer. | 告诉他你希望得到一个提议 |
[28:38] | What are you talking about? No! | 你在说什么?不! |
[28:40] | Talk deal and we’ll consider! | 谈一下交易,我们会考虑的! |
[28:42] | Bobby | Bobby |
[28:43] | A deal! Give us something to work with! | 一个交易 |
[28:46] | You speaking for Rooney? | 你在代表Rooney? |
[28:48] | -Yes! -No! No! | -是的 -不,不! |
[28:57] | Let’s get the snipers in place. | 狙击手就位 |
[29:03] | It’s still unclear as to when the hostages were abducted. | 至于人质何时被绑架尚不清楚。 |
[29:07] | Our sources say it began in the morning. | 我们消息来源称始于早晨 |
[29:09] | We do know that the suspect’s name is Patrick Kevin Rooney, | 我们已知嫌犯的姓名是Patrick Kevin Rooney |
[29:13] | released just three days ago from Cedar Junction, | 三天前才从Cedar Junction监狱释放 |
[29:16] | after serving 12 years for a double homicide. | 因双重谋杀罪被判12年刑期 |
[29:19] | One of the hostages is Robert Donnell, | 其中一个人质是Robert Donnell |
[29:22] | the attorney of record who handled Mr. Rooney’s murder trail 12 years ago. | 记录显示,他是12年前处理Rooney先生谋杀案的律师 |
[29:26] | Yeah, mishandled is more like it. | 哼,更像是不当处理。 |
[29:28] | Patrick, you gotta decide what you wanna do here. | Patrick,你要决定你想做什么 |
[29:31] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[29:33] | You want me to make a deal, huh, Bobby? | 你想让我达成一个协议,嗯,Bobby? |
[29:35] | You want me to make a deal so you can go on with your life? | 你希望我达成一个协议,这样你就可以活下去? |
[29:38] | Not this time. No deals! | 不是时候,没有协议! |
[29:41] | Can’t you see the man’s trying to help you, Patrick? | 你看不出来这人在试图帮你吗,Patrick? |
[29:45] | Or what, you wanna die here in your grandfather’s house? | 或者是,你想死在你祖父的房子里? |
[29:49] | Real nice for his memory. | 对他的绝佳怀念 |
[30:02] | You had a clear shot there, why didn’t you take it? | 你有一个清晰的射界,为什么不干掉他? |
[30:03] | -We try to negotiate first before shooting him. -Yeah, but how long do you plan… | -我先试试谈判 -你计划用多长时间 |
[30:05] | Helen, please? | Helen,帮个忙? |
[30:07] | This isn’t good. The guy isn’t even making any demands. | 情况不妙,这家伙甚至没有提什么要求, |
[30:10] | Which means? | 意味着什么? |
[30:11] | Which means he probably hasn’t got a plan, | 意味着他可能没有什么计划 |
[30:12] | which means he’s probably out of control. | 意味着他可能失控了 |
[30:14] | They should just take him out. | 他们就应该干掉他 |
[30:15] | Well, let’s hope they can. | 好吧,让我们盼着吧 |
[30:22] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这真是出乎意料 |
[30:25] | Not like this. | 不该是这样的 |
[30:26] | Patrick, are you listening to me? | Patrick,你在听我说吗? |
[30:29] | Come out now and we’ll work something out. I promise. | 现在出来,我们可以一起解决此事,我保证 |
[30:32] | He promised! | 他保证了! |
[30:33] | Shut up, you! | 你!闭嘴 |
[30:35] | Patrick, your mission here, as I understand it, | Patrick, 你的使命,如我所理解的那样 |
[30:37] | was to show me and Suzie that you didn’t do the crime. | 是让我和Suzie明白你不是一个罪犯 |
[30:41] | To convince me that I screwed up by not believing you | 是让我承认是我因为没有信任你、没有去找到证人 |
[30:43] | and finding this witness. | 而把事情搞砸了 |
[30:44] | You’ve done all this! | 你都做到了! |
[30:46] | That was only half of my mission. | 这只是完成了一半 |
[30:48] | The other half was to kill you. | 另一半是宰了你 |
[30:50] | Then do it! | 那就干吧! |
[30:52] | And get it over with! | 干完算了! |
[30:54] | Fine. | 好 |
[30:55] | Don’t antagonize him, for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上,别刺激他! |
[30:56] | In which case the police will be charging in to shoot you! | 那样的话,警察有责任射杀他! |
[30:58] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[31:01] | There is a way out. Let me talk to them. | 有出路的,让我和他们谈谈 |
[31:04] | If I can get you out of this, Patrick, | 如果我能让你出去,Patrick |
[31:06] | let me try. Let me try. | 让我试试,试一试 |
[31:12] | No. | 不 |
[31:14] | You don’t want to die in here, Patrick. | Patrick,你不想死在这里的 |
[31:20] | You can’t want to die. | 你不会想死的 |
[31:26] | Patrick. | Patrick |
[31:37] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧,我们走 |
[31:42] | You stay where I can see you. | 你站在我能看到的地方 |
[31:45] | You hear me? | 懂吗? |
[31:51] | Hold on, everybody. Hold on! | 稳住,所有人都稳住! |
[31:53] | Hold on. | 稳住 |
[31:59] | We’re ready to talk. | 我们准备好要谈谈 |
[32:01] | All right, Bobby. Go to the phone. | 好了,Bobby,接电话 |
[32:04] | Not you, Mike. | 不是和你谈 |
[32:08] | Someone who can make good. | 找个能管用的 |
[32:16] | Everyone goes free in exchange for charges dropped. | 所有人都没事,交换条件是换取撤诉 |
[32:18] | Bobby | Bobby |
[32:19] | Helen, that’s the way it’s gotta be. | Helen,只有这一个办法 |
[32:21] | Can he hear us? | 他能听到吗? |
[32:24] | No. | 听不到 |
[32:25] | That’s the offer. | 这是条件 |
[32:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:29] | Tell him to send out the hostages and we will drop all charges. | 告诉他释放人质,我们会取消所有指控 |
[32:32] | That won’t work. You gotta do better than that. | 那没用,你还要多给些 |
[32:36] | Ugh. All right, all right. | 哼,好吧,好吧 |
[32:37] | Tell him we’ll keep the parole violation. | 告诉他我们按违反假释条例处理 |
[32:38] | Suspended sentence. | 缓刑 |
[32:40] | Whatever. | 没所谓 |
[32:41] | You’re not listening. | 你没听明白 |
[32:41] | He isn’t doing time! | 没时间了 |
[32:43] | We agree to no time or there’s no deal. | 我们不马上同意就没得谈了 |
[32:46] | The guy’s got a gun, he’s about to shoot me. | 这家伙拿把枪顶着我,他要毙了我 |
[32:49] | Okay, uh, I’m juts gonna keep talking so it looks like we’re responding. | 好吧,我不挂断,以便看起来我们还在做回应 |
[32:54] | Uh, Lindsay’s doing okay, | 嗯,Lindsay没事 |
[32:56] | we’re all taking care of her. Bobby, | 我们都关照她,Bobby |
[32:57] | we’ll get you out. | 我们会把你救出来 |
[32:59] | That’s the only deal we’re making. | 这是我们唯一达成的协议 |
[33:06] | Okay. Here’s the offer. | 好了,提议是 |
[33:08] | They won’t file on kidnaping, assault, or false imprisonment. | 他们不会纪录绑架、殴打、非法监禁 |
[33:12] | But the parole violation stands. | 但还是属于违反假释规定 |
[33:15] | No. | 不行 |
[33:16] | Patrick, this is on the news. | Patrick,这些都上新闻了 |
[33:17] | They can’t just tell the public they let you walk free! | 他们不能就随随便便让你走! |
[33:21] | I have Helen Gamble’s word | 我得到了Helen Gamble的保证 |
[33:22] | she will agree to a suspended sentence on the parole violation, | 她同意对你违反假释的处罚给与缓刑 |
[33:25] | so in essence, you will be walking free. | 实际上,你就是没事了 |
[33:26] | No judge is going to sign off on that! | 没有法官对此签字做保! |
[33:29] | The judge will go along if we can show you were wrongly accused. | 如果我们能证明你是被错误地指控,法官会同意的 |
[33:32] | We’ll need you for that. | 我们需要你为此作证 |
[33:34] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[33:37] | You can get out of all this, Patrick. | 你可以摆脱这一切的,Patrick |
[33:39] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[33:41] | It’s not too late. | 这还不算太迟 |
[33:45] | It’s not too late. | 还来得及 |
[33:49] | No. I want your life ruined. | 不,我要毁了你 |
[33:51] | I want your life ruined just like you ruined mine. | 就像你毁了我那样 |
[33:54] | Patrick, you want the world to know that you’re not a murderer. | Patrick,你想让世人知道你不是谋杀犯 |
[34:10] | I won’t go back to prison? | 我不会再关进监狱了? |
[34:13] | No. | 不会的 |
[34:18] | You leave last. | 你最后一个离开 |
[34:22] | We’re told the police have made dialogue with the suspect | 我们被告知警察已经和嫌犯对话过 |
[34:25] | and an arrangement may have been made to release the hostages. | 而且可能已经达成了释放人质的调解 |
[34:32] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[34:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[34:40] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[34:41] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:54] | All right, Suzie. | 好了,Suize |
[35:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:07] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做过 |
[35:11] | I know, Patrick. | 我知道,Patrick |
[35:14] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | Maybe I’ll meet your kids someday, huh? | 也许哪天我去看望你的孩子,嗯? |
[35:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:45] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[36:13] | You got a girl? | 你有马子吗? |
[36:17] | Engaged. | 订婚了 |
[36:21] | She’s out there…scared to death. | 她在外面。。。吓得要死 |
[36:28] | She’s special, huh? | 他很特别,嗯? |
[36:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:38] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听我说,我道歉 |
[36:39] | I should’ve found that witness. | 我应该找到那个证人 |
[36:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:51] | You talked about the 10 years before. My priors. | 你谈到之前的十年,我的前科 |
[36:58] | The last two, I was clean. | 关于最后两个,我是清白的 |
[36:59] | I was getting my life together. | 我那时正在打理好我的生活 |
[37:04] | Maybe I could’ve been a lawyer or something, who knows. | 也许我可以做个律师或者什么的,谁知道呢 |
[37:07] | Any deal hold on? | 达成了交易吗? |
[37:09] | It really wouldn’t matter what the DA was offering in terms of a plea. | 对于检察官为使嫌犯认罪而给出的交易,不要当真 |
[37:13] | They could, in effect, promise the suspect anything under the sun | 事实上,他们在大庭广众下向嫌犯许诺的一切 |
[37:17] | and then vitiate the deal on grounds of duress. | 随后就以受迫为理由使协议无效 |
[37:19] | So what’s interesting… | 这很有趣。。。 |
[37:20] | What does vitiate mean? | 无效是什么意思? |
[37:22] | What the hell does vitiate mean? | 无效是他妈的什么意思? |
[37:29] | There’s no deal, is there? | 没有协议,是吗? |
[37:34] | You’ve screwed me again. | 你又玩了我一次 |
[37:36] | The DA, she agreed… | 检察官,她同意。。。 |
[37:39] | Is there a deal or not?! | 交易到底是有还是没有!? |
[37:43] | There’s a deal. | 有 |
[37:47] | Bobby. Bobby! Bobby,Bobby! | |
[37:50] | Get her out of here! | 拉开她 |
[37:53] | We can’t tell exactly what’s going on, | 我们说不准到底发生了什么事 |
[37:55] | but we just heard the sound of gunfire coming from within the house, | 但是我们刚刚听到了从房子里传出枪声 |
[37:58] | where the gunman is still holding Bobby Donnell, the Boston attorney. | 枪手在那里仍然扣留着波士顿的一个律师,Bobby Donnell |
[38:02] | Sierra one, if you can get a shot. | 一号位,你能得到射角吗? |
[38:06] | Patrick! | Patrick! |
[38:10] | Patrick, if you could hear me… | Patrick!,如果能听到。。。 |
[38:15] | Dial the number. | 拨电话 |
[38:18] | Patrick, pick up the phone. | Patrick,接电话 |
[38:22] | I need you to answer the phone! | 我要你接电话 |
[38:34] | Anybody does anything, and he dies! | 有人轻举妄动,他就完了! |
[38:37] | Patrick… Patrick。。。 | |
[38:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[38:40] | You hear me? | 听得到我吗? |
[38:41] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[38:42] | I want you to send in the DA. | 我要你把检察官送过来 |
[38:46] | And only her. | 就她一个 |
[38:47] | Patrick, we can’t! | Patrick, 我做不到 |
[38:48] | I know she’s out there. Send her in! | 我知道她就在那里,送她过来! |
[38:52] | You got a shot? | 能开枪吗? |
[38:54] | Barely. | 没把握 |
[38:57] | Patrick, release Mr. Donnell and we’ll send in the DA. | Patrick, 放了Donnell先生,我会送检察官过去 |
[39:01] | No. No way. | 不,没门 |
[39:02] | Patrick, please! | Patrick,拜托! |
[39:04] | You send her in right now, or he dies! | 立刻送她过来,否则他就完了! |
[39:07] | If you release Mr. Donnell… | 如果你放了Donnell先生。。。 |
[39:09] | He dies on the count of 3. | 数到3他就死 |
[39:11] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗? |
[39:13] | Let me go. | 让我去 |
[39:15] | -Not a chance. -One. 768 00:39:15,411 –> 00:39:16,533 Patrick! Patrick! | -不可能 -一 |
[39:17] | Two. | 二 |
[39:19] | Take him. | 干掉他 |
[40:05] | One single gunshot wound to the head, | 头部一处枪眼 |
[40:07] | Mr. Rooney went down immediately. | Rooney立刻毙命 |
[40:09] | The hostage, Robert Donnell, was unhurt. | 人质Robert Donnell没有受伤 |
[40:13] | Patrick Kevin Rooney was pronounced dead on the scene. | Patrick Kevin Rooney在现场宣布已经死亡 |
[40:16] | Police homicide detective Mike Maguire spoke later about the incident. | 警察局重案组警探Mike Maguire 稍后会发表有关此事件的说明 |
[40:37] | I did screw up his case. | 我确实搞砸了他的案子 |
[40:40] | Bobby… Bobby。。。 | |
[40:41] | I was right out of school. | 我那时刚从学校毕业 |
[40:43] | Taking three assignments a clip, 17 hours a day, | 同时被分配了三个任务,一天工作17小时 |
[40:47] | trying to scratch. | 绞尽脑汁 |
[40:51] | I trusted the DAs then. | 当时我信任地检 |
[40:54] | If they told me he was guilty, I believed them. | 如果他们跟我说是有罪的,我就会信他们 |
[41:00] | I probably did push that deal on him | 我可能就把认罪协议塞给嫌犯 |
[41:02] | without even bothering to track down the witness. | 不去费神发掘证据和证人 |
[41:07] | Took one look at his rap sheet and | 看一眼刑事犯登记表上他的照片 |
[41:11] | prejudged him. | 先入为主地判断他 |
[41:15] | And I doubt… | 我怀疑。。。 |
[41:17] | I doubt it was the only time. | 我怀疑这不是仅此一次 |
[41:26] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我想我会失去你了 |
[41:30] | The whole time, all I could see was your face. | 整个过程中,我都防佛能看见你的脸 |
[41:37] | It’s over. | 没事了 |
[41:42] | Your face. | 你的脸。。。、 |
[41:53] | And all I can see now… | 而我现在眼前浮现出。。。 |
[41:58] | is his. | 是他的脸 |