时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Dad, what are you… Why aren’t you at work? | 老爸 你怎么 你怎么没去上班 |
[02:09] | I’m going. I just, uh, wanted to catch you first. | 正要去 就是想 先看你一眼 |
[02:16] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:18] | What happened to your shirt? | 你的上衣呢 |
[02:23] | It’s cold as a witch’s tit. You’re gonna catch your death. | 外面能冻死人 你会得重感冒的 |
[02:27] | – Let me get you something. – No, I’m… It’s fine. | -我给你拿件衣服去 -不用 我挺好 |
[02:30] | Well, coffee at least. Warm yourself up. | 至少喝杯咖啡 暖暖身子 |
[02:35] | I mean, Jesus, look at you. | 天啊 你看看你 |
[02:38] | How long’s it been since you slept? | 都多久没睡觉了 |
[02:42] | Now, I know this is a tough time for you. | 我知道你现在过得很艰难 |
[02:46] | But this damn hole in the backyard… | 但是你在后院挖的这个坑 |
[02:50] | You keep going like this, | 你要这么继续下去 |
[02:51] | you’re gonna hurt yourself or somebody else. | 早晚会伤到你自己 甚至别人的 |
[03:02] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[03:07] | I’ll do whatever you need. | 你需要什么我都愿意做 |
[03:13] | There is nothing that you can do. | 也没什么你能做的了 |
[03:25] | Doc Rhodes gave me these when your mother passed. | 你妈妈去世的时候罗德斯医生给我开了这个 |
[03:28] | I looked a lot like you do right now. | 我那时跟你现在的状况很像 |
[03:30] | I don’t know if you remember. | 我不知道你记不记得 |
[03:31] | I was doing everything | 我什么都试了 |
[03:32] | I could to hold it together, and then at night… | 只想让自己撑下去 可是到了晚上 |
[03:42] | There’s no shame in bad dreams. | 做噩梦不丢人 |
[03:48] | Now, take two of these. | 吃两片这个吧 |
[03:52] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[04:07] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:12] | You’re a damn hero as far as I’m concerned. | 在我心里你就是个英雄 |
[06:52] | Hey, easy now, Frank. | 你悠着点 弗兰克 |
[06:54] | Don’t overdo it. | 别过头了 |
[07:02] | What do you think? We give it a last shot? | 你觉得呢 我们再试一次 |
[07:06] | Sure. | 行 |
[07:09] | Okay, one more time. | 那好 再说一遍 |
[07:10] | Colonel Morty Bennett, Fort Bryon. | 莫蒂·班内特上校 驻布莱恩堡 |
[07:13] | I infiltrate here. | 我从这里潜入 |
[07:14] | Make my way to Bennett’s quarters, which are here. | 接近班内特的分区 也就是这里 |
[07:16] | I do what I gotta do. | 然后把事情办完 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:18] | Then I head toward the extract point, which is there. | 然后我去撤退点 就是这里 |
[07:20] | And that is where you’ll be waiting in the van. | 你就把车停在那里等我 |
[07:23] | – Around the corner. – That’s it. You got it? | -就在拐角处 -没错 明白了吗 |
[07:26] | – That’s it. – Good boy. | -明白 -好小子 |
[07:30] | Agent Orange. | 橘色特工 |
[07:32] | He knows I’m alive. He knows I’m coming for him. | 他知道我还活着 他知道我会去找他 |
[07:35] | It was him who was watching | 那天就是他 |
[07:37] | that feed up on that mountain that day. | 在监视山里行动的直播 |
[07:39] | I know it. | 肯定是他 |
[07:41] | If Gunner was right, then Colonel Bennett… | 如果加纳说得对 那班内特上校 |
[07:45] | Bennett knows Agent Orange’s name. | 班内特知道橘色特工的名字 |
[07:48] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[07:50] | …one of three, one of… | 三个中的一个 其中 |
[08:05] | Oh, thank you… Whoa. Too weird. | 谢谢 慢着 不太合适吧 |
[08:10] | On duty, huh? | 上班时间 是吧 |
[08:12] | So what does that make me? | 那我是什么身份 |
[08:13] | Your confidential informant or something? | 你的秘密线人还是别的什么 |
[08:16] | Or something. | 别的 |
[08:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | Nothing. I was just thinking. | 没什么 我就是想 |
[08:23] | Well, more remembering, really. | 更多是在回忆 |
[08:29] | You look tired. | 你看上去很累 |
[08:32] | – Well, I’ve been busy. – Glad to hear it. | -我一直在忙 -那就好 |
[08:35] | So, what have you got for me? | 那你查到什么了 |
[08:39] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[08:41] | I reached out to everyone I know who served with Frank. | 我联系了所有和弗兰克一起服役的战友 |
[08:44] | Put the word out I needed to talk. | 传出消息说我想谈谈 |
[08:46] | If he’s alive, he knows I’m looking for him and he’ll reach out. | 如果他活着 知道我找他 他会联系我的 |
[08:51] | But we’re a small community, and so far, nothing. | 不过我们这些人圈子很小 目前没有回音 |
[08:55] | I wish I had better news for you, but according to my sources… | 我也希望能有更好的消息 但据我的消息源 |
[08:58] | Frank Castle is dead. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔还是死了 |
[09:01] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | If he’s alive, after everything he’s done, | 如果他还活着 那他做了这些事情 |
[09:09] | why not just go public with it? | 你为什么不公开通缉他 |
[09:12] | I already told you more than I should. | 我告诉你的已经超出我允许的范围了 |
[09:14] | Because you thought I could help. | 因为你认为我能帮你 |
[09:18] | You said that he was hurt. | 你说他受伤了 |
[09:21] | How could you know something like that? | 这种事你是怎么知道的 |
[09:23] | We found evidence of a firefight. | 我们在一个交火现场找到了证据 |
[09:26] | Someone walked away bleeding, the only survivor. | 唯一的幸存者 流着血逃走了 |
[09:29] | Well, that sounds like Frank, I’ll give you that. | 我只能说听着像弗兰克的风格 |
[09:33] | Who was he fighting? | 他在和谁交火 |
[09:35] | Well, that’s what I don’t know yet. | 这我还没查清楚 |
[09:38] | They took away all the bodies, left no trace. | 他们把尸体全撤走了 什么痕迹都没留 |
[09:41] | Without Castle, I’ve got nothing. | 没有卡塞尔 我也没法查了 |
[09:44] | If he’s alive… I promise you I will find him. | 如果他活着 我保证我们会找到他的 |
[09:50] | And then… maybe I can stop being whatever “something” is | 然后 没准我就用不着再当你的”别的” |
[09:55] | and go back to the other thing. | 可以重新做回那种事了 |
[09:57] | I like the other thing. | 我喜欢那种事 |
[10:00] | You know, the naked thing. | 你懂的 不穿衣服的那种 |
[10:01] | I know what thing you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说什么事 |
[10:02] | Relax. Nobody’s listening. | 别紧张 又没别人听见 |
[10:17] | You told him about Castle, didn’t you? | 你把卡塞尔的事告诉他了 是不是 |
[10:19] | Generally, you knock before you come in. | 正常来讲 你进来要先敲门 |
[10:20] | No, because he was Castle’s best friend | 就因为他是卡塞尔的铁哥们 |
[10:22] | and if anyone knows how to find him, it’s Billy. | 要是有谁知道怎么找他 就是比利没跑了 |
[10:24] | You just answered your own question, | 你都自问自答了 |
[10:26] | and the next one, which I guess would be, “Why?” | 而我猜下一个问题就是 “为什么” |
[10:29] | Nope. The next one is, why didn’t you tell me? | 错 下个问题是 你为什么不告诉我 |
[10:32] | Shit, why didn’t you ask me before running to some civilian? | 真的 你去找外人之前怎么不来问我 |
[10:34] | Okay, I should’ve told you. | 好吧 我应该先告诉你 |
[10:36] | Look, I know it’s a Hail Mary, but we’re running out of options. | 我知道这是步险棋 但我们已经没路可走了 |
[10:39] | You’re not only compromising this investigation, | 你不仅破坏了这个调查 |
[10:41] | you’re compromising me. | 你还把我拖下了水 |
[10:43] | I put my head in a noose for you over this. | 我拿自己的脑袋为你作保 |
[10:45] | What? You’re not gonna tell | 怎么 你不告诉埃尔南德斯 |
[10:46] | Hernandez about Castle, but you’ll tell Billy Russo? | 卡塞尔的事 却要告诉比利·罗素 |
[10:49] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你怎么知道他可以信任 |
[10:51] | Same as with you. Instinct. | 和你一样 凭直觉 |
[10:55] | See… that’s not gonna work. | 你这招不管用的 |
[10:58] | The implied flattery there? | 还暗中夸了我一下 |
[10:59] | No, nice touch. Appreciate it, but no. | 想得美 多谢你 但是不管用 |
[11:03] | Uh, just curious. In Russo’s case, | 纯属好奇 在罗素这件事上 |
[11:06] | did the instinct have anything to do | 不知道你的本能 |
[11:07] | with his scarily pretty face and catwalk silhouette? | 跟他那张帅得吓人的脸和模特身材有没有关系 |
[11:11] | – Think I’m that shallow? – Oh, we’re all that shallow. | -你把我看得这么浅薄 -人人都这么浅薄 |
[11:14] | It’s why pretty people rule the world. | 所以这才是个看脸的世界 |
[11:15] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我怎么说 |
[11:17] | I want you to say you won’t do it again. And mean it. | 我想让你保证你再也不这么做了 真心保证 |
[11:19] | Okay. It won’t happen again. Are we good? | 好 不会再有这种事了 好了吧 |
[11:23] | – Guess we have to be. – Good. | -不好也不行了 -很好 |
[11:29] | Most important thing is | 最重要的事就是 |
[11:30] | that Bennett has to be where you say he is. | 班内特的行踪必须和你说的一样 |
[11:31] | 100%. I’ve accessed his credit cards, | 百分百准确 我查了他的信用卡 |
[11:33] | bank statements, phone records. | 银行账单 通话记录 |
[11:35] | I know where he gets his dry cleaning. | 我连他在哪干洗衣服都知道 |
[11:36] | I know what he got his mother for her birthday. | 我知道他要陪他妈过生日 |
[11:39] | Colonel Bennett entertains | 班内特上校每周六 |
[11:41] | at home every Saturday night, like clockwork. | 晚上在家娱乐 从不改变 |
[11:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:45] | He’s gonna be tied up with company when you arrive. | 你到的时候 他正忙着”接待”别人呢 |
[11:48] | The sooner we find him, the sooner I get to put the guy down. | 越快找到他 就能越早扳倒这人 |
[11:53] | – You mean Agent Orange. – What’s that? | -你是指橘色特工吧 -什么 |
[11:55] | Well, you just said, “The guy.” | 你说”这人” |
[11:57] | I wanna make sure you mean Agent Orange and not Colonel Bennett. | 我想弄清楚你是指橘色特工而不是班内特上校 |
[12:00] | Because that’s not the plan. | 因为计划不是这样的 |
[12:02] | I know what the plan is, David. | 我知道计划是什么 大卫 |
[12:03] | Because I’d hate for you to get confused. | 因为我可不希望你搞混了 |
[12:06] | You know, you got Colonel Bennett standing in front of you. | 你懂的 等你面对着班内特上校 |
[12:10] | You hate the guy, you have a gun, your blood gets up. | 你恨他 手里又有枪 热血上了头 |
[12:13] | – You know how it goes. – How exactly does it go, David? | -你知道会怎么样 -会怎样 大卫 |
[12:15] | I’m wondering. How does it go? | 我倒想知道 会怎么样 |
[12:16] | Is that how it, uh… Is that how it goes for you? Hmm? | 难道说 换了是你就会这样 |
[12:19] | When your blood goes up, you just… | 热血上头 于是你就 |
[12:22] | boom, boom, boom? You got a room full of dead guys? | 乱射一通 一屋子死人 |
[12:26] | – I’ve never killed anybody. – No. | -我没杀过人 -没错 |
[12:29] | Because you know, I was thinking, | 因为啊 我在考虑 |
[12:30] | maybe this time I wait in the van. Right? | 要不这次我在车里等算了 |
[12:33] | Send you in, seeing as how you know the plan so well. | 换你去 既然你对计划了解如此透彻 |
[12:35] | – I got the bad arm and all. – Frank… | -反正我胳膊也受了伤 -弗兰克 |
[12:39] | I’m under no illusion that I can do what you can. | 我没有妄想有你那样的本事 |
[12:43] | I appreciate what you’re doing. | 我尊重你做的一切 |
[12:46] | I appreciate the choice that you made. | 我也尊重你的选择 |
[12:55] | – Whole thing’s crazy. – How do you mean? | -太疯狂了 -什么意思 |
[12:58] | Sneaking into a US military base. | 潜入美军基地 |
[13:01] | The thing I keep thinking about is… you know, what if… | 有件事我一直在琢磨 就是如果 |
[13:06] | what if one of these guys tries to stop me, right? | 如果里面的人想阻止我呢 |
[13:09] | Am I supposed to kill a US soldier for doing his job? | 难道我要杀死一名军人 就因为他忠于职守 |
[13:16] | Let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that. | 但愿不要有这种事吧 |
[14:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:37] | One day after we identify Gunner Henderson, | 在我们查到加纳·汉德森一天之后 |
[14:40] | he ends up dead on some mountain in the backwoods of Kentucky. | 他就死在肯塔基州的深山老林里了 |
[14:43] | Is there a reason we’re not doing this in your office, | 为什么不在你办公室里说呢 |
[14:45] | you know, with the comfy chairs? | 沙发那么舒服 |
[14:46] | That’s one hell of a coincidence. | 这未免也太巧了吧 |
[14:48] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[14:49] | Then this guy, the gall of it, | 然后这个人啊 胆子太大了 |
[14:51] | he puts his hand on my ass and says, | 居然把手放我屁股上还说 |
[14:53] | – “See, perfect fit.” – Jesus. | -“多合适” -我的天哪 |
[14:55] | – Like it was still the ’70s. – What an asshole. Am I right? | -还跟七十年代似的 -真混蛋 是吧 |
[14:59] | That a true story, the hand on the ass? | 摸你屁股的事 是真的吗 |
[15:01] | ‘Cause I’m intrigued to know what you did. | 因为我很想知道你是怎么做的 |
[15:02] | – It is, actually. I broke his finger. – Of course you did. | -是真的 我断了他的指头 -当然 |
[15:05] | Are you listening to what I’m saying? | 你没听见我说的话吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah, though it’s tough | 听见了 不过很难听清 |
[15:08] | because we’re standing in a hallway foe some reason | 因为不知为何你非要在走廊上说 |
[15:10] | and you’re whispering. | 而且还这么小声 |
[15:10] | Yeah, my point is… Henderson’s death is not a coincidence. | 重点就是 汉德森的死不是个巧合 |
[15:14] | He was only killed after we were onto him. | 我们查到他之后他才被杀的 |
[15:24] | I think there’s a bug in my office. | 我认为我办公室里有窃听器 |
[15:36] | So what does a place like this go for? | 这样的地方是干什么用的 |
[15:38] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[15:40] | The agency owns a few up and down the East Coast. | 局里在东海岸还有几栋这样的房子 |
[15:43] | Safe houses, custody, interrogation… that kind of thing. | 当安全屋 禁闭室 审讯室 这一类的 |
[15:47] | I could see myself in a place like this… | 我总有一天会住进 |
[15:49] | …one day. | 这种房子的 |
[15:51] | – You saw Madani? – You know I did. | -你见过马达尼了 -你知道我见了 |
[15:55] | – You still sleeping with her? – Every chance I get. | -还和她上床吗 -有机会就上 |
[15:58] | Have you seen her? Thank you. | 你不知道她多美吗 谢谢 |
[16:06] | She has no leads. | 她手上没有线索 |
[16:09] | Henderson was her way in. | 本来汉德森是她的切入点 |
[16:10] | With him out of the way, we don’t have to worry about her | 汉德森死了 我们也不用再担心她了 |
[16:12] | unless, of course, she gets to Castle. | 当然 除非她找到了卡塞尔 |
[16:14] | There’s no way she gets to Castle before we do. | 她不可能抢先我们找到卡塞尔 |
[16:17] | Trust me. I know him. | 相信我 我了解他 |
[16:19] | Clearly not as well as you think. | 显然没你以为的那么了解 |
[16:21] | You should’ve killed him when you had the chance. | 你当时就该趁有机会的时候杀了他 |
[16:23] | The country has too much to lose for Frank Castle to expose me. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔曝光我会给国家造成巨大损失 |
[16:27] | And should it come to that, you need to know | 万一真的曝光了 你得知道 |
[16:29] | you’ll be right there with me. | 你也会跟我一起下水 |
[16:31] | No more government contracts, no more Anvil. | 政府合同没有了 砧板公司也没了 |
[16:34] | No Mr. Billy Russo. | 比利·罗素的名头也毁了 |
[16:37] | No country house. | 乡下别墅更别想了 |
[16:40] | So I should have just… what? | 所以我该 怎么做 |
[16:44] | Killed him on the pier right in broad daylight, | 大白天的在码头餐车跟前 |
[16:47] | in front of a calzone truck? | 把他处决了吗 |
[16:49] | No. Someone else. A sniper. | 不 找别人 狙击手 |
[16:54] | You know… | 话说 |
[16:56] | I always… | 我一直 |
[16:58] | thought of you as more of a hands-on kinda guy. | 觉得你是那种喜欢亲自动手的人 |
[17:04] | Your face when you were working over those Afghans… | 在审讯那些阿富汗人的时候 你的表情 |
[17:08] | They would talk and talk, scared shitless. | 会吓得他们不停地说 吓得半死 |
[17:11] | Terrified and you’d just… keep on hitting them. | 然后你就会 接着打他们 |
[17:15] | And there would come this moment… | 然后就会有那么一刻 |
[17:18] | always, sometimes sooner, sometimes later… | 有时候早 有时候晚 |
[17:23] | where they knew that they were gonna die. | 他们会意识到他们活不成了 |
[17:27] | And you knew it, too. | 而你也知道 |
[17:32] | You’d see it. | 你能看出来 |
[17:34] | And I swear, you would get about as hard as a man could get. | 然后我发誓 你会拼尽全力地下狠手 |
[17:39] | Is that your thing, Rawlins? | 这是你的习惯吗 罗林斯 |
[17:43] | I mean, I’m not judging. Every man’s got a thing. | 我倒不是说你 每个人都有自己的习惯 |
[17:47] | – Stay on point, Lieutenant. – Oh, I am right on point. | -别跑题了 上尉 -我说的就是正题 |
[17:52] | I saw that same look on your face once. | 那种表情我也在你的脸上见过一次 |
[17:56] | That fear. | 那种恐惧 |
[17:57] | When Frank gave you that milky eye, | 就是当弗兰克打瞎了你一只眼 |
[18:00] | he was gonna keep right on going, too. | 正要继续捶你的的时候 |
[18:03] | And you knew it then. | 那时你也意识到了 |
[18:05] | All of your grand ambitions choked out of you in a shitty tent. | 你的宏大理想就要在一顶破帐篷里熄灭了 |
[18:11] | And who was it… | 那时是谁来着 |
[18:13] | Remind me, who was it who pulled him off you again? | 再提醒我一下 是谁把他拉开了 |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[18:18] | – I did. – For which I’m eternally grateful. | -是我 -为此我没齿难忘 |
[18:22] | Is that what you want, Billy? My gratitude? | 这就是你想要的吗 比利 我的感恩 |
[18:26] | You were protecting your own meal ticket was all. I made you. | 你只是在保护你的饭票而已 是我成就了你 |
[18:30] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:32] | I think that maybe the only reason | 我觉得也许你想让弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[18:35] | that you ever wanted Frank dead… | 死掉的唯一理由 |
[18:38] | was so that you could pretend that he never made you feel | 就是这样你可以假装他从没让你感觉到 |
[18:40] | like a man about to die. | 你就要死了 |
[18:46] | So… | 所以 |
[18:48] | are we gonna warn Morty Bennett | 我们要不要警告莫蒂·班内特 |
[18:50] | that Frank Castle might be coming for him? | 弗兰克·卡塞尔要去找他了 |
[18:54] | Morty has the instincts of a rat and the courage of a rabbit. | 莫蒂跟耗子一样敏感 胆子却比兔子还小 |
[18:59] | We tell him Castle is still living, one of two things happen. | 要是告诉他卡塞尔还活着 他只会有两种反应 |
[19:03] | – He runs or he talks. – So why not just kill him, too? | -要么跑 要么招 -那为什么不杀了他 |
[19:06] | Not if we don’t have to. Too many questions. | 不到不得已不能杀他 会引来太多怀疑 |
[19:09] | We want Morty alive and where we can find him. | 莫蒂得活着 待在我们找得到的地方 |
[19:13] | When Castle finally turns up, we’re gonna save his life anyway, | 等卡塞尔找上门 我们横竖都要救他一命 |
[19:16] | so what can he complain about? | 所以他还有什么好抱怨的 |
[19:27] | Your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[19:33] | Sit down and eat, Morty. | 坐下吃饭 莫蒂 |
[19:41] | Man, oh, man, the week I have had. | 我这一周过得 |
[19:44] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你根本不知道 |
[19:46] | living on a base with a bunch of cretins. | 跟一群白痴在一个基地里是什么感觉 |
[19:48] | A thousand men all looking for me | 上千号人全都指望着我 |
[19:50] | to tell them what to do and when to do it. | 告诉他们做什么 什么时候做 |
[19:53] | If I didn’t tell them, | 我要是不说 |
[19:54] | they wouldn’t know whether to shit or fall back in it. | 他们都不知道去哪拉屎 |
[20:09] | Look at the mess you’ve made. | 看看你闯的祸 |
[20:43] | You missed a spot. | 你漏了一点没舔到 |
[21:15] | – I’m in. – Copy that, loud and clear. | -我进来了 -收到 信号清楚 |
[21:20] | Okay, got you on the drone. | 好 无人机拍到你了 |
[21:30] | We are good. You are clear to proceed. | 一切顺利 你可以行动了 |
[21:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:44] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[21:50] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[21:52] | If I wanted to hear from you, | 如果我想让你说话 |
[21:53] | I’d take that gag out of your mouth. | 我就不会塞住你的嘴 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to hear another sound out of you. | 我不想听见你出一丁点声音 |
[21:58] | Not a moan, not a grunt. Nothing. | 一点呻吟都不准有 绝对安静 |
[22:04] | But if you can be good… | 不过如果你乖 |
[22:07] | I might just have a little treat for you. | 那我就让你爽一爽 |
[22:13] | Perfect. Hold there. | 很好 别动 |
[22:16] | You have one sentry coming up on your left. | 你左边有一个警卫过来了 |
[22:21] | He’s gone. You’re clear to Bennett’s quarters. | 走远了 你可以继续朝班内特的房间前进了 |
[22:43] | Well, shit, Morty. | 莫蒂 |
[22:46] | Looks like I got here just in time. | 看来我来的真是时候 |
[22:47] | He’s here! He’s here! | 他来了 他来了 |
[22:52] | – We’re up. Let’s go. – Roger that. | -我们上 行动 -收到 |
[23:06] | – Oh, dear Lord, God in Heaven. – Not exactly. | -天啊 上帝老天爷啊 -说错了 |
[23:09] | All right, we’re in business. | 好了 开始了 |
[23:10] | We’re tied into his phone. Three minutes. | 正在绑定他的手机 三分钟 |
[23:13] | Get your ass up. | 给我站起来 |
[23:17] | Castle. I… | 卡塞尔 我 |
[23:22] | … Damn it, stop hitting me! | 该死 别打我了 |
[23:24] | Please, just stop. | 求你了 别打了 |
[23:30] | Don’t kill me! Please don’t kill me! | 别杀我 求你别杀我 |
[23:33] | They made me do those things! | 都是他们逼我的 |
[23:35] | – Frank… – Don’t kill me. | -弗兰克 -别杀我 |
[23:36] | You got four hostiles headed your way. They’re moving fast. | 四名敌人在向你迫近 速度很快 |
[23:41] | They’re gonna be on you in 30 seconds. | 三十秒后到达你那里 |
[23:52] | You make a sound, I open your head up all over this floor. | 你敢出声 我拿你的脑浆子洗地板 |
[25:06] | How you doing, Frank? More than halfway there. | 你怎么样 弗兰克 过一半了 |
[25:45] | Almost done, Frank. We’re close. | 就快完成了 弗兰克 就差一点 |
[26:13] | Ten more seconds, Frank. | 再有十秒 弗兰克 |
[26:18] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[26:26] | Get out of there. | 立即撤离 |
[26:32] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[27:05] | What a shitshow. Get your asses up! | 真他妈一团乱 赶紧起来 |
[27:08] | – What the hell are you doing here? – Saving your life, Morty. | -你怎么在这 -救你小命 莫蒂 |
[27:12] | So why don’t you put your pants on… | 你不如先把裤子穿上 |
[27:14] | and then you’re gonna say exactly what I tell you to say, | 然后我让你说什么你就说什么 |
[27:17] | when I tell you to say it. | 让你说的时候你就说 |
[27:23] | No, no, no. Wait, wait. | 停 等一下 |
[27:27] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[27:42] | Spread out. Establish a perimeter watch. | 散开 组成周边搜查队形 |
[27:45] | Come with me. Let’s go. Move! | 跟我来 我们走 行动 |
[27:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:51] | Squad two to the east gate. | 第二小队向东门前进 |
[27:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:05] | You’re clear to proceed. | 你可以继续前进了 |
[28:18] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[28:21] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[28:26] | – Don’t come any closer. – Easy, kid. | -不准再走了 -别紧张 小子 |
[28:29] | Don’t move any closer. | 不准再往前走了 |
[28:32] | I know. I know you got your duty. | 我知道 我知道你还有职责 |
[28:36] | – Kid, I’m not your enemy here. – Stop! | -小子 我不是你的敌人 -站住 |
[28:40] | I don’t wanna have to kill you. | 我不想杀了你 |
[28:43] | Now, look… I’m gonna go that way. | 这样吧 我要从那边走 |
[28:48] | You do what you gotta do. | 你该怎么做就怎么做 |
[28:57] | I said stop! | 我让你站住 |
[28:59] | – Get on your knees right now. Do it! – Come on, kid. | -马上跪下 快点 -拜托 小子 |
[29:03] | – Get on your knees. – Easy, easy. | -跪下 -别紧张 别紧张 |
[29:05] | – Get on your knees. Now! – Easy! Easy! | -马上跪下 -你别紧张 |
[29:28] | Drive. | 开车 |
[29:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Shit’s a lot easier when you can kill people. | 没事 要是能杀人的话就不用这么费劲了 |
[29:39] | No steam in those punches but you don’t need me to tell you that! | 这几拳根本没劲 不用我说你们也看得出来 |
[29:43] | Ali leans on him. | 阿里和他周旋 |
[29:45] | – Ali sits back on the ropes… – Hey, son. | -阿里倚着围绳 -儿子 |
[29:49] | Hey, Dad. How was work? | 老爸 工作顺利吗 |
[29:51] | Ah, same as always, which is fine by me. | 也就那样 我也习惯了 |
[29:55] | You get some sleep? | 你睡了吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah. Some. | 睡了一小会儿 |
[29:58] | – Feeling better? – Yeah. | -感觉好些了吧 -是 |
[30:00] | You want some pizza? It’s cold, but it’s good. | 来点披萨吧 凉了 不过还是好吃 |
[30:07] | Here you go. | 给 |
[30:10] | Good. | 好 |
[30:13] | You look better, much better. | 你气色变好了 好多了 |
[30:16] | A little sleep, a little rest. That’s all you needed. | 你就需要睡一小觉 休息一下 |
[30:24] | – How old’s this fight? – ’74. | -这比赛哪年的 -74年 |
[30:28] | You weren’t even a twinkle in my eye yet. | 那时候你还没影呢 |
[30:30] | I never get tired of seeing it, though. | 这比赛我永远都看不腻 |
[30:32] | Watchin’ Ali take a beating, | 看阿里挨着拳头 |
[30:34] | letting Foreman get tired out, waiting to strike. | 让福尔曼耗尽力气 等待反击 |
[30:41] | I envy boxers. | 我羡慕拳击手 |
[30:43] | What, getting beat for a living? | 挨打当饭吃吗 |
[30:45] | No, sir. No, thank you. | 算了吧 多谢你了 |
[30:48] | You know who your enemy is. He’s right in front of you. | 你知道你的敌人是谁 他就站在你面前 |
[30:51] | You got one job… Kill the other guy. | 你只有一个任务 打倒他 |
[30:59] | You know, everybody counted Ali out. | 你知道吗 大家都认为阿里不行 |
[31:01] | Nobody thought he could win. | 没人认为他能赢 |
[31:04] | Ali knew he couldn’t beat the guy toe-to-toe, | 阿里知道他不能正面进攻 |
[31:06] | so he rope-a-doped that sucker. Look. | 所以他使出倚绳战术耗死了对手 你看 |
[31:08] | He knew it was gonna hurt, but he was willing to take it, | 他知道这肯定疼 但他愿意承受 |
[31:11] | prove the world wrong. | 证明全世界都看错了他 |
[31:16] | See, thing is, son, you’re not at war anymore. | 关键在于 儿子 你已经不在战场了 |
[31:20] | Maybe real life is more complicated. | 也许日常生活更复杂 |
[31:23] | But it’s not a fight. | 但和打仗也不是一回事 |
[31:25] | You still gotta get up every day… | 你还是得每天起床 |
[31:29] | try and live your life like a regular person. | 努力过活 和普通人一样 |
[31:35] | Oh, see that? See that? | 你瞧 瞧见了没 |
[31:36] | Foreman, he wouldn’t change up his game. He got tired. | 福尔曼没别的招了 他累了 |
[31:38] | And boom! Knocked the hell out. | 然后当面一拳 就被击倒了 |
[31:40] | Ali took back his title. Thirty-two years old. | 阿里赢回了他的荣誉 32岁了 |
[31:43] | That man didn’t have any quit in him. | 那个人毫不退缩 |
[31:45] | Do you think that’s what I’m doing? | 你觉得我就是这样吗 |
[31:50] | I don’t know what you’re doing. I don’t know what you need. | 我不知道你在做什么 不知道你需要什么 |
[31:53] | And I’m worried about you. | 而我真的担心你 |
[31:58] | Foreman couldn’t do it his way… | 福尔曼就不能主宰比赛 |
[32:01] | …and he lost. | 所以他输了 |
[32:02] | Other guy, he changed up his game. Found a way to win. | 而他的对手找到了诀窍 想办法赢了 |
[32:07] | You’re smart. You’re a good boy. | 你很聪明 你是个好孩子 |
[32:09] | You can do anything you set your mind to. Accomplish anything. | 你下了决心 什么都做得成 做得好 |
[32:14] | I’ve done things, Dad. Things that you don’t know about. | 我做过一些事 老爸 一些你不知道的事 |
[32:18] | You didn’t do anything you weren’t told to do. | 你做的一切都是服从命令 |
[32:23] | You fought their war, you took your licks. | 你替他们打了仗 受了伤 |
[32:25] | Now, you gotta fight for yourself. | 现在你该为自己而战了 |
[32:35] | Should’ve killed that piece of shit when I had the chance. | 我真该抓住机会杀了那混蛋 |
[32:37] | And we would have learned precisely nothing. | 这样我们就什么都了解不到了 |
[32:40] | What’d we learn, huh? | 我们了解到什么了 |
[32:41] | We’re being too smart. That’s what I think. | 我就觉得我们想得太多了 |
[32:43] | And by “We,” You mean me, | 你说”我们”其实是指我吧 |
[32:44] | – right? – Yeah. You’re goddamn right. | -是不是 -没错 太对了 |
[32:48] | Frank, tonight was a success. | 弗兰克 今晚我们成功了 |
[32:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[32:55] | Agent Orange knew we would go after Bennett next, | 橘色特工知道我们接下来会去找班内特 |
[32:57] | and they were waiting for us. | 他们在等着我们 |
[32:58] | They set a trap, but we saw it coming. | 他们设了个局 但被我们预料到了 |
[33:02] | They think they out-thought us. It’s the other way around. | 他们以为先我们一步 其实却是反过来 |
[33:05] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[33:06] | If he calls anyone or moves, | 如果他打给任何人 去任何地方 |
[33:08] | we’re gonna know it. | 我们都会知道 |
[33:10] | – Nothing, huh? – No. Not yet. | -有动静吗 -还没有 |
[33:13] | What’s going on? You think | 怎么回事 你觉得会不会 |
[33:14] | Bennett knows we’re tracking his phone? | 班内特知道我们在追踪他的手机了 |
[33:15] | If he did, he would have turned it off. | 他要是知道 就会关机了 |
[33:21] | – God damn it. – You all right? | -该死 -你还好吧 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:30] | There was this, uh… | 有这么一个 |
[33:32] | There was this kid there at the end of the night… | 今晚我快跑出来的时候 有个小子拦路… |
[33:36] | and… I had to hurt him. | 然后我 不得不伤了他 |
[33:42] | A kid like that, he makes a choice, | 这样的孩子 做了选择 |
[33:44] | you know, be loyal to this country, to a flag, his unit. | 向国家 向国旗 向他的队伍效忠 |
[33:49] | Then comes some… some piece of shit like Bennett, you know. | 然后就有班内特这样的人渣 |
[33:54] | He abuses that loyalty, that… | 他滥用这种忠诚 |
[33:58] | It just makes me sick. | 真让我恶心 |
[34:00] | From now on… I’m taking out every single one of them. | 从现在起 我要把他们一个一个全都干掉 |
[34:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:11] | Bennett’s on the move. | 班内特在移动 |
[35:28] | You knew, you sons of bitches! | 你们早就知情了 两个混蛋 |
[35:30] | You knew he was coming for me and you said nothing! | 你们早就知道他要来抓我却不提醒我 |
[35:33] | Not true, Morty. | 错了 莫蒂 |
[35:34] | As soon as we got the intelligence, | 我们一得到情报 |
[35:36] | we acted on it and saved your life. | 就立即行动把你救下来了 |
[35:37] | He almost killed me! Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 他差点杀了我 你明白我什么意思吧 |
[35:41] | Yes, we understand, because you’re saying it very loud and often. | 非常明白 因为你扯着嗓子喊了好几遍了 |
[35:44] | Man, oh, man. Do you understand how much dancing I have to do | 天啊 你知道我要花多少功夫 |
[35:47] | to clean this shit up? | 摆平这个烂摊子吗 |
[35:48] | Whole damn base was up in arms. | 整个基地都警戒了 |
[35:50] | – What did you say? – What he told me to say. | -你说了什么 -就是他让我说的 |
[35:53] | His lips were moving but | 虽说是他动嘴 |
[35:54] | I assume you were the one that was talking. | 但我想传达的是你的意思吧 |
[35:56] | Secret training exercise, unit readiness and all that shit. | 什么秘密训练啊 战斗准备什么的 |
[36:00] | I reamed out the whole | 我撤掉了 |
[36:01] | damn battalion for their shitty performance | 整整一个营的人 因为他们表现太差 |
[36:03] | and letting the intruder get away. | 还让入侵者跑了 |
[36:05] | Although, thank Christ they didn’t catch him! | 不过多亏他们没抓住他 |
[36:07] | I thought Castle was dead. | 我还以为卡塞尔死了 |
[36:09] | – As did we all. – Till you got your intelligence. | -我们也一样 -直到你们收到了情报 |
[36:11] | – Exactly. – Yeah? | -没错 -是吗 |
[36:13] | Then how come Russo and his team were already on the base? | 那罗素和他的人怎么早就潜伏进基地了 |
[36:18] | Without my knowledge. Hmm? | 而且我还不知情 |
[36:20] | And why’d that bitch yell, “He’s here”? | 而且为什么那个婊子在喊 “他来了” |
[36:25] | You staked me out like a goat. | 你们拿我当诱饵 |
[36:28] | Then you think I’m stupid enough to fall for your shit. | 还以为我傻到会听信你们的谎话 |
[36:30] | You know, without us, | 要知道没有我们 |
[36:32] | Frank Castle would have your balls wired to a car battery by now. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔早就把你的蛋电熟了 |
[36:37] | You’d probably love that though, right? | 不过你估计会很享受吧 |
[36:38] | Kiss my ass, Lieutenant Russo. | 去死吧你 罗素上尉 |
[36:42] | If I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you. | 我要是想听你的意见 我会问的 |
[36:44] | Far as I’m concerned, rank still applies. | 据我所知军衔还是算数的 |
[36:47] | What did you tell Castle? | 你怎么对卡塞尔说的 |
[36:50] | – Nothing. – Did he take anything? | -什么都没说 -他抢走什么了吗 |
[36:52] | Did he take anything? He was trying to take me! | 抢走什么 他就是来抓我的 |
[36:55] | He said he knew what we did and wanted to know who you were. | 他说他知道我们做了什么 想知道你们是谁 |
[36:59] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么回答的 |
[37:00] | You kidding? I didn’t tell him anything. | 逗呢你 我什么都没说 |
[37:02] | But he tried to get me to say something. | 但他确实想逼我开口 |
[37:03] | – Did you give him our names? – No, okay? | -你提到我们的名字了吗 -没有 好吗 |
[37:06] | I told him to kiss my ass. He didn’t get shit from me. | 我让他去死 他从我这什么都没问出来 |
[37:11] | You think that if I’d told him what he wanted, | 你觉得如果我说了他想要的情报 |
[37:13] | that I would be alive when you came through the door? | 你们冲进来的时候我还能活着吗 |
[37:15] | See, Billy? I told you we didn’t have to worry about Morty. | 比利 你瞧 我就说不用担心莫蒂 |
[37:21] | Damn right, you don’t have to worry about Morty. | 太对了 我莫蒂绝对可靠 |
[37:27] | But… what are we gonna do now? | 不过 现在该怎么做 |
[37:31] | Time’s come for you to retire. Just like we always talked about. | 你该退休了 就跟我们以前说好的那样 |
[37:34] | You backed me into a corner, William. | 你可把我逼进死角了 威廉 |
[37:36] | And now I’m getting you out of it. | 我也正在捞你出来 |
[37:38] | We’re gonna set you up with a new identity, | 我们会给你搞一个新的身份 |
[37:40] | new passport, the works. | 新的护照 全套的 |
[37:43] | You’re gonna take all that money I made you and start a new life | 你拿上从我这挣的所有钱 去过新的生活 |
[37:46] | and we’re never gonna see each other again. | 然后我们永远不会再见面了 |
[37:48] | – Castle is never gonna find you. – Sounds good. | -卡塞尔不会找到你的 -听着挺好 |
[37:52] | Russo will handle all the details. | 具体事情罗素会去办的 |
[37:53] | As soon as you have your credentials, | 等你一拿到证件 |
[37:55] | he’ll get you safely out of the country. | 他就送你安全出国 |
[37:57] | Until then, we’ll hide you at a secure location. | 不过在那之前我们先把你安置在安全地点 |
[38:01] | All right. Empty your pockets. | 好 把口袋掏空吧 |
[38:13] | I’ve been waiting to get back to my family for so long, | 我等着回归家庭这么久 |
[38:16] | it’s hard to imagine that it actually might happen. | 真难想象居然真的可能实现 |
[38:20] | They’ve been living day in and day out with my death | 他们一天天过日子 都以为我死了 |
[38:23] | and then all of a sudden, I just walk through the door one night? | 难道哪天晚上我就这么突然间走进家门吗 |
[38:26] | – We’re gonna need some serious therapy. – Won’t be easy. | -我们肯定都得去看看心理咨询了 -肯定很难 |
[38:31] | No. You’re supposed to say, | 不对 你应该说 |
[38:32] | “Don’t worry about it, David. It’s gonna be great.” | “别担心 大卫 都会好的” |
[38:35] | You want me to lie to you, huh? | 你想要我撒谎吗 |
[38:36] | – I want you to lie to me. – Jesus Christ. | -我想要你撒个谎 -天啊 |
[38:39] | Yeah, we did 15-month rotations in Afghanistan. | 我们在阿富汗服了15个月的役 |
[38:42] | You leave, you got a pregnant wife. | 你出门时老婆怀着孕 |
[38:44] | You come back, the kid, he’s… he’s walking, you know. | 等你回来 儿子都 会走路了 |
[38:47] | He sees you for the first time, starts to scream. | 他第一次见你 就吓得大哭 |
[38:49] | He’s got no idea who you are. | 他根本不知道你是谁 |
[38:52] | I think you’ll live. | 我觉得你没问题 |
[38:53] | I know, but this is different. | 我知道 但这不一样 |
[38:55] | How so? | 有啥不一样 |
[38:58] | I’ve allowed them to believe… | 我让他们相信了 |
[39:01] | this horrible fiction, you know? | 这个恐怖的假象 |
[39:05] | And I’ve done it for them, | 而我都是为了他们 |
[39:06] | but I don’t know that they’re gonna see that necessarily. | 但我不知道他们能不能明白这一点 |
[39:11] | I think maybe I just missed too much. | 我想也许我只是错过太多了 |
[39:13] | Come on. You didn’t miss shit and you know it. | 得了吧 你什么都没错过 你知道的 |
[39:15] | You’ve been watching the whole time on those cameras of yours. | 你装了那么多摄像头 一直观察着他们 |
[39:19] | You know about that? | 你都知道了 |
[39:26] | Look… David, you do what you want, but if I were you, | 大卫 你想怎么做就做 但换了是我 |
[39:31] | I would not let your wife find out about that. | 就不会让你妻子发现 |
[39:32] | She’s liable to cut your nuts off. | 她绝对会打死你 |
[39:35] | I know you’re worried, but just walk in… | 我知道你担心 但你就该直接走进去 |
[39:38] | hug each one of them and don’t let them go. | 拥抱每一个人 死也不放手 |
[39:40] | Not till they beg you to stop. | 直到他们求你放开 |
[39:42] | That’s what I would do. | 我就会这么做 |
[39:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | Don’t be. | 别抱歉 |
[39:52] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[39:56] | – Do you regret not taking Billy’s offer? – Nah. | -你后悔拒绝比利的提议吗 -不 |
[40:01] | It’ll still be there when we’re done, right? | 提议等我们办妥了还在 |
[41:23] | – You late for something? – No. I would’ve settled for late. | -你迟到了吗 -只是迟到就好了 |
[41:29] | I missed it completely. | 我整个失约了 |
[41:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:33] | Just a date. | 约会而已 |
[41:36] | Not the first one I’ve missed | 不是我错过的第一次了 |
[41:37] | and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Not a big deal. | 而我也肯定不会是最后一次 没什么大不了 |
[41:40] | You trying to make me feel better? | 你是想让我好受些吗 |
[41:42] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | Though I suspect you don’t feel bad anyway. | 虽然我怀疑你也不觉得难受 |
[41:48] | If you do this job right, then no matter who she is… | 如果你工作做好了 那不管她是谁 |
[41:51] | she’ll always play second fiddle. | 她永远会居于次要 |
[41:55] | And no one likes that. | 没人喜欢这种感觉 |
[41:59] | Well, maybe you’re right, | 也许你说得对 |
[42:00] | but it doesn’t hurt to keep trying, right? | 但是多试试也没坏处 是不是 |
[42:03] | Call me an optimist. | 我就是这样乐观的人 |
[42:07] | – I’m gonna do you a big favor right now. – You are? Really? | -我帮你个大忙 -是吗 真的 |
[42:09] | Yeah, I’m gonna… I’m | 是 我要 |
[42:10] | gonna give you some free, unsolicited advice. | 我要主动给你一些免费建议 |
[42:13] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[42:15] | This job is not compatible with family or friends. | 这份工作容不下家人和朋友 |
[42:21] | It’s a lonely row to hoe. | 这是一段孤独的旅程 |
[42:24] | Best suited to closed-off types. | 最适合那种封闭型的人 |
[42:28] | And you, my friend, are not a closed-off type. | 而你 我的朋友 并不是那种人 |
[42:35] | You know who you remind me of? | 你知道你让我想起谁了吗 |
[42:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:40] | Frank Castle. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[42:43] | – You know, you two are very much alike. – We’re nothing alike. | -你们两个真的很像 -我们一点都不像 |
[42:46] | I’m about the law. He’s about… | 我是在维护法律 而他 |
[42:52] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 他的目的我们还需要调查 |
[42:57] | What are we gonna do about this bug? | 我们怎么处理这个窃听器 |
[43:02] | I haven’t the faintest goddamn clue. | 我真是一点头绪都没有 |
[43:09] | It’s a CIA safe house, Frank. | 这是一栋中情局安全屋 弗兰克 |
[43:12] | Bennett must have run to Orange. | 班内特肯定去找橘色特工了 |
[43:15] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[43:19] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[43:34] | What the hell kind of place is this? | 这到底是个什么地方 |
[43:37] | Relax. It’s only temporary and it’s safe. | 别紧张 暂住而已 而且很安全 |
[43:41] | Nobody’s gonna look for you here. | 不会有人找到这里的 |
[43:49] | You all better come up with the goods fast, | 你最好赶紧把材料都给我办齐了 |
[43:50] | or I’m gonna die from looking at this wallpaper. | 不然这墙纸就能把我闪死 |
[43:53] | We all gotta die somehow, right? | 我们总有一死 是不是 |
[43:56] | Yeah. Good thing self-importance isn’t fatal, huh, Russo? | 是啊 好在人不会自大死 是吧 罗素 |
[44:01] | You never liked me much, huh, Morty? | 你一直就不怎么喜欢我吧 莫蒂 |
[44:05] | Nope. You special forces types always pissed me off. | 没错 你们这种特种部队的人总是会惹我 |
[44:08] | Superior sons of bitches, | 一个个都是自大的混蛋 |
[44:10] | swanning around like your shit doesn’t stink. | 趾高气昂得好像你们拉屎都是香的 |
[44:14] | What the hell’s this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[44:22] | Ah, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[44:27] | What I said… | 我刚才的话 |
[44:30] | – I… I didn’t mean… – It’s not about what you said. | -我不是说 -你说什么不重要 |
[44:32] | Look, there’s no need. I’m leaving anyway. | 你们不用这样 我反正都要走了 |
[44:35] | Tomorrow, I’ll be gone. | 明天我就不在这了 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:14] | You know, since we’re being honest… | 既然咱们把话说开了 |
[45:20] | I never much cared for you either, Morty. | 我也不怎么喜欢你 莫蒂 |
[46:07] | Yeah. | 说 |
[46:09] | It’s done. | 办妥了 |
[46:19] | One batch… | 一炉饼干 |
[46:28] | two batch. | 两炉饼干 |
[46:33] | Penny and dime. | 你给我一角 我给你一分 |