时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[01:05] | You had to make it about her! | 你非得来找她麻烦 |
[03:06] | They are good boys. | 他们是好孩子 |
[03:08] | They will do Rebecca proud. | 他们会让丽贝卡骄傲的 |
[03:11] | They keep asking where their father is. | 他们一直在问爸爸在哪 |
[03:13] | They don’t understand why he isn’t here. | 他们不明白为什么他不在 |
[03:15] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[03:17] | Well, I told them that | 我跟他们说 |
[03:18] | he’s on a very important and sacred mission, | 他去执行很重要的神圣任务了 |
[03:21] | that he loves them, and he’ll be home soon. | 他爱他们 很快就会回来 |
[03:24] | Lemuel is very bright. | 莱缪很聪明 |
[03:26] | I could do something with him. | 我可以把他培养成材 |
[03:28] | We will do whatever both of them need. | 我们会满足他们俩的需要 |
[03:32] | We owe it to Rebecca and to John. | 这是我们欠丽贝卡和约翰的 |
[03:37] | I made John that promise. He understands. | 我向约翰承诺了 他理解的 |
[03:42] | I know it bothers you, but you can’t protect John. | 我知道这让你不安 但你保护不了约翰 |
[03:47] | It’s gone too far. | 已经太失控了 |
[03:50] | He can never come back. | 他不能回来了 |
[03:53] | If they have us, they don’t need John. | 如果他们有我们 就不需要约翰了 |
[03:55] | He can only bring them trouble now. | 他现在只会给他们带来麻烦 |
[03:58] | He’s damaged goods. | 他已经是累赘了 |
[04:05] | You were always better at making the hard choices. | 你总是更擅长做出艰难的选择 |
[04:10] | John’s life will be the price for those boys’ future. | 约翰的生命就是他们的未来的代价 |
[04:15] | And David’s. | 还有大卫的 |
[04:23] | Ah, David. To what do I owe the– | 大卫 怎么想起来给我… |
[04:25] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:29] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[04:31] | I am asking you, where is my son? | 我问你 我儿子呢 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I know what you asked me. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[04:36] | Say hi, David. | 打招呼 大卫 |
[04:40] | David, are you hurt? | 大卫 你受伤了吗 |
[04:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:43] | If you touch one hair on | 如果你碰了他 |
[04:44] | – his head– – What is going on? Who is that? | -一根汗毛 -怎么回事 那是谁 |
[04:47] | The psychopath that works for you, | 那个为你们工作的疯子 |
[04:48] | he took the girl, so I took your son. | 他抓走了那姑娘 所以我抓走了你们儿子 |
[04:52] | If I don’t get her back safely, | 如果她不能安全回到我身边 |
[04:53] | you’re gonna have a lot more to worry about | 你们要担心的就不止 |
[04:54] | than the goddamned hair on his head. | 他的汗毛了 |
[04:56] | Threatening our son is the stupidest thing you have ever done. | 威胁我们儿子是你做的最愚蠢的事 |
[04:58] | You have no idea what we’re capable of. | 你根本想象不到我们的本事 |
[05:00] | Anderson, easy. | 安德森 别激动 |
[05:01] | No, I know exactly what you’re capable of. | 不 我非常清楚你们的本事 |
[05:04] | I know about the trail of bodies you left. | 我知道你们留下的那些尸体 |
[05:05] | I know about Konchevsky, | 我知道孔切夫斯基 |
[05:07] | and I know about Poloznev and the teenagers in Chicago. | 我知道波洛佐涅夫 和芝加哥的那些小青年 |
[05:09] | I know all about that. | 我都知道 |
[05:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:13] | So think what we’ll do to you | 如果你不放了我们的独子 |
[05:15] | if you do not let our only child go. | 想想看我们会怎么对你 |
[05:18] | You will die slowly. | 你会慢慢死去 |
[05:21] | I will kill everyone | 我要杀了每一个 |
[05:22] | who so much as crossed paths with you, Mr. Castle. | 跟你哪怕有一点交集的人 卡塞尔先生 |
[05:26] | – You threatening me? – You need to calm down. | -你在威胁我吗 -你得冷静下来 |
[05:29] | That was more than a threat. It’s a fact. | 这不仅是威胁 这是事实 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna see you dead. | 我要你死 |
[05:35] | Nah… I think it was a threat. | 不 我觉得这是威胁 |
[05:41] | David! | 大卫 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:45] | Your son is bleeding. | 你儿子流血了 |
[05:47] | That’s a fact. | 这才是事实 |
[05:48] | I’m– | 我… |
[05:53] | You’re quite something, Mr. Castle. | 你真厉害 卡塞尔先生 |
[05:55] | But you’re very much out of your depth. | 但你太不自量力了 |
[05:58] | Look at that. Mom’s just as filthy as Dad, huh? | 看啊 妈妈跟爸爸一样坏 |
[06:03] | What do you need to deliver David back to us safely? | 你要怎样才会把大卫安然还给我们 |
[06:07] | I need the girl, and I need her unharmed. | 我要那姑娘 我要她毫发无伤 |
[06:10] | Once that happens, you’ll get your son back. | 等她回来了 你们儿子就会回去 |
[06:13] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道可以信任你 |
[06:15] | You can reach me on David’s phone. | 你们可以打大卫手机找我 |
[06:17] | You trace it, you come after us, he dies. | 你敢追踪手机 来找我们 他就死了 |
[06:23] | Is that a threat… | 那是威胁 |
[06:27] | or a fact? | 还是事实 |
[06:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:39] | Hey, Dad. It’s Lemuel. | 爸爸 我是莱缪 |
[07:42] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[07:45] | How are you? How’s your brother? | 你好吗 你弟弟好吗 |
[07:47] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[07:48] | Oh, I miss you so much. | 我也好想你们 |
[07:50] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[07:52] | Mom’s waiting for us at the funeral home. | 妈妈在殡仪馆等着我们呢 |
[07:57] | We’re all gonna be together really soon. I promise. | 我们很快就会在一起了 我保证 |
[08:01] | I need you to look after your brother | 但我回去之前 |
[08:02] | until I get there, though, okay? | 我需要你照顾好你弟弟 好吗 |
[08:05] | You do that for Mama? | 你可以为妈妈做到吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Yeah. I love you. | 嗯 我爱你 |
[08:12] | Come, boys. Time for bed. | 来吧 孩子们 去睡了 |
[08:15] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[08:19] | We wanted you to remember what you’re fighting for. | 我们希望你记起来你在为什么而战 |
[08:24] | I don’t need reminding. | 我不需要提醒 |
[08:26] | Frank Castle has kidnapped David. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔绑架了大卫 |
[08:29] | David was never meant to be part of this. | 大卫本不该被牵扯进来的 |
[08:32] | Castle took him because you have the girl. | 卡塞尔抓他是因为你抓到了那姑娘 |
[08:36] | Is the girl still alive, John? | 那姑娘还活着吗 约翰 |
[08:40] | John, do you have the girl? | 约翰 姑娘在你那儿吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, she’s with me. | 是的 她在我这儿 |
[08:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:47] | You have to do whatever it takes to make David safe. | 你要不惜一切确保大卫的安全 |
[08:50] | You have only one path now, John, | 我们只有一条路了 约翰 |
[08:52] | but Michael and Lemuel have two. | 但迈克尔和莱缪有两条 |
[08:56] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:58] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -好 |
[09:01] | I have the number where you should contact Castle. | 我有你可以联系卡塞尔的号码 |
[09:04] | Are you ready to write it down? | 你可以记下来吗 |
[09:17] | – Russo! – Calm down. | -罗素 -冷静 |
[09:19] | – Take it easy. – Where is he? | -别激动 -他在哪 |
[09:20] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[09:21] | – You need to calm down. – Madani. | -你得冷静下来 -马达尼 |
[09:23] | Madani, calm down. Let the woman help you, okay? | 马达尼 冷静 让她帮你 好吗 |
[09:28] | Sit down. | 坐这儿 |
[09:30] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[09:35] | I’ll talk to you, all right? | 我跟你谈 |
[09:39] | But you gotta promise that you’re going to the hospital. | 但你得保证你会去医院 |
[09:46] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 好 |
[09:49] | Give us a minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[09:55] | He was here with the doctor the whole time? | 他一直都住在医生这里 |
[10:03] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, but she might wish she wasn’t. | 嗯 但她可能生不如死 |
[10:07] | Dr. Dumont looks like someone | 看来有人把杜蒙特医生 |
[10:09] | who got thrown out of a third-story window. | 丢出了三楼窗户 |
[10:13] | He was there. | 他也在 |
[10:15] | He was there after she fell, bunch of flowers in his hand. | 她摔下去后 他就在场 手里还拿着束花 |
[10:20] | And he came after me. | 他冲上来杀我 |
[10:25] | I put three bullets in him, and it was like it did nothing. | 我打中了他三枪 但就好像完全没用 |
[10:28] | How am I alive? | 我怎么还活着 |
[10:29] | – We’ll talk about it later, Madani. – No. | -这我们回头再说 马达尼 -不 |
[10:31] | How am I alive? | 我怎么可能还活着 |
[10:32] | – Please tell me. – Okay, let… Okay. We got here… | -请告诉我 -好吧 我们赶到… |
[10:34] | and you were lying on the floor in a pool of blood. | 你就躺在地上的一摊血里 |
[10:37] | None of it your own. | 都不是你的血 |
[10:39] | There’s blood in the hallway, down the stairwell. | 走廊里也有血 顺楼梯一直延伸到楼下 |
[10:43] | Russo didn’t kill you, | 罗素没杀你 |
[10:44] | but I think maybe you killed him and he just doesn’t know it yet. | 但我觉得你可能已经杀了他 但他还没发现 |
[10:53] | I had him. | 我打中他了 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | Shit. Look at you. | 该死 看看你 |
[10:59] | All this for a guy who’s not even your case anymore. | 弄成这样 为一个不归你管的案子 |
[11:03] | Taking out that guy on the bridge, and now this. | 先是在桥上跟那人干 现在又是这个 |
[11:07] | You trying to get back in my good graces, Agent Madani? | 你是想讨我欢心吗 马达尼特工 |
[11:11] | Is it working? | 成功了吗 |
[11:13] | Let’s just say this whole risking-your-life act | 这么说吧 你这么出生入死的 |
[11:15] | makes it harder to come after you. | 让我不好去告你状 |
[11:19] | Please, will you tell me when you find him? | 拜托 你找到他后能告诉我吗 |
[11:24] | I will. | 当然 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | I found these… | 我找到了这个 |
[11:38] | on the floor. | 在地上的 |
[11:40] | You might be needing them. | 你可能会需要 |
[11:46] | I think I’m done with those. | 我觉得我不想要那个了 |
[12:06] | You know, I thought he had you. | 我以为他抓住了你 |
[12:08] | Been worried out of my goddamn mind. | 都担心得要死了 |
[12:10] | What were you thinking, coming here? | 你怎么想的 跑来这里 |
[12:13] | That I’m sick of running from him. | 我不想再逃避他了 |
[12:16] | I just wanted to see where he lived. I’m sorry. | 我只是想看看他住哪 抱歉 |
[12:18] | – It’s room 630, down the hall. – Jesus Christ. | -是630号房 在走廊那边 -天呐 |
[12:23] | At least tell me that this is the closest you got to him. | 至少告诉我你没再更接近他了 |
[12:27] | Yeah. I found him and then I called you. | 嗯 我找到他就打给你了 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好 |
[12:32] | Whatever happens here, | 不管发生什么 |
[12:33] | you just stay out of the way. You understand me? | 你别来掺和 你明白了吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[12:42] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:23] | – Go! – Go, go! | -快走 -快跑 |
[13:55] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[14:30] | You done? | 你没了吗 |
[15:25] | Go on, back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[15:28] | Nope. Nope. Get back. | 不 退后 |
[15:35] | Guess we both have something the other wants, right? | 看来我们都有对方想要的东西 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Bring me David, she stays alive. | 嗯 把大卫带来 她就能活命 |
[15:48] | Hit the down. Hit it! | 按下 按 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:55] | Expect my call. Garage. Hit the garage. Do it. | 我会打电话的 停车场 按停车场 |
[15:59] | – Frank! – You just do what he says. | -弗兰克 -听他的 |
[16:01] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[16:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:11] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:55] | How about you leave that till after we’re done, huh? | 你给我处理好了再喝吧 |
[17:58] | You want me to have a drink. Trust me. | 你会希望我喝点的 相信我 |
[18:08] | The gun ain’t gonna do much good for my nerves, either. | 那枪也不会帮我平静下来的 |
[18:11] | You mind if I move this? | 我可以拿开这个吗 |
[18:22] | All right, just lie back. | 好 躺下 |
[18:24] | Just lie back. | 躺下 |
[18:27] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失血过多 |
[18:28] | Yeah, no shit. | 可不是呢 |
[18:31] | They got ya good. | 这枪可挺狠 |
[18:34] | Listen, man, there’s a reason I’m here and not Mount Sinai, okay? | 听着 我在这儿而不是西奈山医院干是有原因的 |
[18:37] | It ain’t my bedside manner. | 而且不是因为对病人的态度 |
[18:39] | I do flesh wounds. | 我只处理皮肉伤 |
[18:41] | You know, fix up guys that took a shot to the arm, the leg… | 处理胳膊 腿中枪的人 |
[18:44] | you know, maybe need a few sutures after a fight gone bad. | 可能在严重斗殴后缝几针 |
[18:48] | But you should go to the hospital. | 但你该去医院 |
[18:49] | They’ll lock me back up. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 他们会把我关回去的 听我的 |
[18:52] | You’re gonna pull out those bullets, | 你把子弹拔出来 |
[18:54] | and you’re gonna close me up. | 然后给我缝合 |
[18:55] | – Do you understand me? – All right. All right. | -你明白了吗 -好吧 |
[19:02] | And I am not going under. | 我不要被麻醉 |
[19:04] | I have to. No matter how much of a badass you think you are, | 必须的 不管你觉得自己多厉害 |
[19:07] | you’re gonna flinch, | 你肯定会抽动 |
[19:08] | and I’m gonna take two inches off your liver. | 我会一刀抹掉你两英寸的肝脏 |
[19:10] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[19:17] | – Let’s go! – Yeah. | -开始 -好吧 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:39] | – This is stupid. – Get it out! | -这太蠢了 -拔出来 |
[19:43] | We got one. | 一颗 |
[19:45] | – Okay. – One. | -好 -一颗 |
[19:47] | Let’s get this shit out. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 把这玩意都拔出来 快点 |
[20:22] | I didn’t want any of this. | 我没想要这些的 |
[20:26] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那感觉 |
[20:29] | They didn’t deny it. Any of it. | 他们没否认 完全没否认 |
[20:34] | All this time, and I… I never… | 这么久以来 我从未… |
[20:38] | How could I not know? | 我怎么能不知道 |
[20:40] | How– | 我… |
[20:42] | How could I not sense it? | 我怎么能没感觉出来 |
[20:46] | You were their poster boy, David. | 你是他们的金童 大卫 |
[20:49] | They wanted to keep you clean. | 他们想让你清清白白 |
[20:52] | Plausible deniability. Isn’t that what the spooks call it? | 合理推诿 不是这么说的吗 |
[20:56] | I didn’t ask for any deniability. | 我没想要什么推诿 |
[20:58] | And now people are dead because of some photographs? | 现在为了几张照片死了那么多人 |
[21:03] | It was what was in those photographs. | 重要的是照片的内容 |
[21:06] | It isn’t relevant. | 那根本没关系 |
[21:08] | It shouldn’t be, you’re right… | 是不该有关系 你说得对 |
[21:10] | but some people don’t think like that. | 但有人不那么想 |
[21:13] | My parents being some of them. | 我父母就是那些人 |
[21:17] | From what I know… | 就我所知 |
[21:20] | …no offense, but you got some shitty parents. | 别介意 但你父母真不怎么样 |
[21:24] | My mother always said that | 我妈妈总说 |
[21:26] | we needed to protect people from their own prejudices. | 我们得保护人们不被自己的偏见左右 |
[21:32] | It was the price of getting me | 那是让我坐上我想坐的位子 |
[21:35] | where I wanted to be to do the most good. | 好做最多的好事要付出的代价 |
[21:41] | But now I wonder if maybe… | 但现在我想 或许 |
[21:46] | my parents had all these people murdered… | 我父母雇凶杀了那么多人 |
[21:51] | simply because they… | 只是因为他们 |
[21:55] | they were ashamed of me. | 他们以我为耻 |
[21:59] | Didn’t want anything about me… hurting their legacy. | 不希望我…影响了他们的遗志 |
[22:08] | That’s all they really cared about. | 那才是他们真正在乎的 |
[22:15] | You don’t seem like him. Castle. | 你看上去不像他 卡塞尔 |
[22:20] | Why are you doing this? Holding me hostage. | 你为什么要这么做 扣我做人质 |
[22:25] | Is this you, or… | 这是你 |
[22:29] | who you wanna be? | 是你想做的人吗 |
[22:31] | I started out just wanting to do the right thing. | 我起初只是想做正确的事 |
[22:35] | Now, I just want to go home. | 现在我只想回家 |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:40] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[24:04] | Curt? | 科特 |
[24:39] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[24:41] | How do we do this? | 我们怎么做 |
[24:45] | Well, he’s here. The trailer. | 他在拖车这里 |
[24:48] | You want him, you come get him. | 你要他 就来找他吧 |
[24:52] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[24:58] | Okay, Frank. | 好吧 弗兰克 |
[25:01] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[25:04] | You’re really planning on going after him in this state? | 你都这样了 还真打算去杀他吗 |
[25:08] | You’re crazy. He’s gonna kill you. | 你疯了 他会杀了你的 |
[25:11] | Yeah… maybe. | 嗯 或许吧 |
[25:13] | Or I’ll kill him. | 或许我会杀了他 |
[25:17] | God will decide which of us is righteous. | 上帝会决定我们谁才是正义的 |
[25:20] | You honestly believe that? | 你真相信吗 |
[25:23] | He’s the Punisher. | 他是惩罚者 |
[25:24] | He’s gonna, like, righteously pull your spine out of your throat. | 他会正义地把你的喉咙扯出来 |
[25:35] | What was righteous about all this, anyway? | 而且这有什么正义可言 |
[25:39] | What happened to “thou shalt not kill”? | 不是说”不可杀人”吗[《十诫》] |
[25:44] | I mean, come on, you… | 拜托 |
[25:45] | you murdered people who never hurt anybody. | 你杀了从未伤害过任何人的人 |
[25:49] | They’re using you. | 他们在利用你 |
[25:53] | Just because someone says something is true | 就算有人说什么是真的 |
[25:55] | doesn’t mean that it is. | 不代表它就是真的 |
[25:57] | Even if you wanna believe them. | 就算你想相信他们 |
[26:01] | Even if you keep believing them. | 就算你还在相信他们 |
[26:05] | Even if they believe it themselves. | 就算他们自己也相信 |
[26:09] | In the end, you just have to admit | 最终 你只能承认 |
[26:11] | that they’re lying and change your own path, | 他们在撒谎 并改变自己的道路 |
[26:14] | ’cause… people never change. | 因为 人是不会变的 |
[26:20] | They just hide stuff from you and let you down. | 他们只会对你隐瞒 让你失望 |
[26:23] | Over and over again. | 一次又一次 |
[26:28] | Plenty of kids learn that at a young age. | 很多孩子年纪轻轻就明白了这点 |
[26:33] | And so you have to decide… | 所以你得决定 |
[26:36] | do I stay, or do I change the path for myself? | 我是留下 还是自己选择道路 |
[26:48] | You could still change this. | 你还可以改变一切的 |
[26:51] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[26:53] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不非得的 |
[26:56] | Let me go. Walk away. | 放我走 放手吧 |
[27:01] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我可以 |
[27:09] | I really wish I could. | 我真的希望我可以 |
[27:40] | Detective. | 警探 |
[27:46] | Last time I saw you, Mr. Hoyle… | 我上次见你时 霍伊尔先生 |
[27:51] | you had a rifle… pointed at my head. | 你举着来复枪 对着我的脑袋 |
[27:56] | – I’m sorry about that. – You should be. | -抱歉了 -你是该抱歉 |
[27:58] | – Where’s Frank Castle? – I don’t know. | -弗兰克·卡塞尔呢 -我不知道 |
[28:01] | But what I do know is this shit needs to end. | 但我知道 这一切得结束了 |
[28:04] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来 |
[28:06] | That’s why he’s here. | 所以他才来 |
[28:11] | Senator Schultz? | 舒茨参议员 |
[28:16] | Interesting company you’re keeping. | 你的朋友真有意思 |
[28:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:20] | All things considered, I’ve been treated very well. | 考虑到一切 我受到的对待算不错了 |
[28:23] | Castle kidnapped him. | 卡塞尔绑架了他 |
[28:25] | Solving a crime no one knew about. | 解决了一桩没人知道的罪行 |
[28:26] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[28:28] | What does the senator have to do with Billy Russo? | 一个参议员跟比利·罗素有什么关系 |
[28:30] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:31] | Then, what? | 那是什么 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 |
[28:35] | Just giving him back. | 我只是把他放回来 |
[28:37] | Senator, do you want me to arrest this man? | 参议员 你想逮捕此人吗 |
[28:39] | No, I don’t. | 不想 |
[28:41] | He’s just trying to fix someone else’s mistakes. | 他只是想解决别人犯下的错误 |
[28:44] | And for what it’s worth, Officer, | 而且不管怎样 警官 |
[28:45] | I think that Curtis is | 我觉得科迪斯 |
[28:46] | just trying to find a way to do the right thing. | 只是在想办法做正确的事 |
[28:51] | The last few days, | 这几天里 |
[28:53] | I’ve learned nothing is easy or simple where Castle is concerned. | 我明白了 跟卡塞尔有关的事从不轻松或简单 |
[28:58] | I checked you out, Hoyle. | 我查过你 霍伊尔 |
[29:00] | Everyone says you’re a good guy. | 大家都说你是好人 |
[29:01] | So long as you never point a gun at another cop again… | 只要你不再拿枪指着别的警察 |
[29:05] | you get a pass. | 我可以放过你 |
[29:07] | This time. | 这次 |
[29:10] | Come on, Senator. I’m taking you home. | 走吧 参议员 我送你回家 |
[29:15] | And, Curtis, I advise you the same. | 科迪斯 我建议你也回家 |
[29:18] | There’s nothing I’d rather do more. | 我也没有别的更想做的事了 |
[29:54] | Go ahead and close it. | 关上车门 |
[30:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:03] | I want you to get on your knees. Go ahead. | 跪下 跪 |
[30:12] | David’s in the trailer. | 大卫在拖车里 |
[30:15] | A pound of C-4 strapped to his head. | 脑袋上绑着一磅C4炸药 |
[30:16] | I press the send button on this phone, | 我按下手机的发送键 |
[30:18] | we paint the walls with him. | 他就脑浆涂墙 |
[30:22] | You keep on coming, don’t you? | 你从不放弃 是吧 |
[30:26] | So what is it with you? What’s– | 你怎么回事 |
[30:31] | You sick? | 你有病吗 |
[30:33] | You some kind of maniac? | 你是个疯子吗 |
[30:36] | Or do you owe ’em something? | 还是你欠他们什么 |
[30:39] | More like something they owe me. | 应该说是他们欠我的 |
[30:41] | Nah, this thing’s gone too far. You’re gonna end up a loose end. | 不 这事已经太过头了 你会被视为累赘的 |
[30:45] | What, you think you can trust them? | 你觉得你能信任他们吗 |
[30:50] | They have my sons. | 我儿子在他们手里 |
[30:59] | I understand you didn’t have a chance to save your kids. | 我知道你没得到机会救你的孩子 |
[31:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[31:07] | If you had, what would you have done? | 如果你有 你会怎么做 |
[31:12] | I’d have done anything. | 我会不惜一切 |
[31:16] | Here we are. | 所以啊 |
[31:20] | Here we are. | 是啊 |
[31:27] | So you, uh… | 那么你 |
[31:29] | you got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[31:33] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:34] | Okay, John. Here’s the thing. | 好吧 约翰 是这样的 |
[31:37] | That kid right there… the one whose head you got that gun on, | 那个丫头 你正拿枪指着她脑袋的那个 |
[31:41] | you see, I’d do anything for her. | 我愿为她不惜一切 |
[31:44] | Anything. | 不惜一切 |
[31:46] | So I want you to take that weapon… you point it at me. | 所以我要你拿你的武器 指着我 |
[31:52] | Come on, just point it at me. | 来吧 指着我 |
[31:54] | I’m unarmed. | 我没武器 |
[31:59] | Let her go, John. | 放了她 约翰 |
[32:02] | What are you gonna do here? | 你打算怎么做 |
[32:03] | You gonna kill another kid? Is that who you are? | 再杀个孩子吗 你是这样的人吗 |
[32:23] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[32:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:28] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[32:30] | Okay. Hey, hey, you’re okay. Listen to me. You gotta walk away. | 好了 听我说 你走吧 |
[32:34] | Frank, don’t do this. | 弗兰克 别这么做 |
[32:34] | – Walk away. Hey… – Don’t do this. | -快走吧 -别这样 |
[32:36] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[32:37] | You walk away. You go get in that car, | 你走 你去上车 |
[32:39] | and you drive to the end of the road. | 一直开到路尽头 |
[32:40] | You hit the horn when you get there. You hear me? Go now. | 到了鸣笛 听到了吗 快去 |
[32:45] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[32:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:26] | Give me the phone. | 给我手机 |
[33:31] | Here’s the thing, John. | 是这样的 约翰 |
[33:34] | David’s not in there. | 大卫不在里面 |
[33:44] | Then, where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[33:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:47] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[33:49] | – Where is he? – I don’t know, John. | -他在哪 -我不知道 约翰 |
[34:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:40] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:46] | Where is he? Huh? | 他在哪 |
[35:49] | You need a minute? | 你需要点时间吗 |
[35:52] | I was waiting on you. | 我是在等你呢 |
[37:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:26] | When you kill them… | 你杀他们时 |
[37:30] | don’t hurt my boys. | 别伤害我儿子 |
[37:39] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[37:46] | 《何西阿书》8:7 “他们播种的是风 收割的是暴风” 即恶有恶报 | |
[37:46] | You’re the whirlwind. | 你是暴风 |
[38:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:31] | Curtis… | 科迪斯 |
[38:34] | Curtis… | 科迪斯 |
[38:37] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[38:40] | I’m hurt really bad. | 我伤得很重 |
[38:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I’m bleeding all over your basement. | 我在你地下室里流血呢 |
[38:53] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[38:56] | I’m dying, Curt. | 我要死了 科迪斯 |
[38:59] | Will you come? | 你能来吗 |
[39:12] | Can you promise me that… | 你能保证… |
[39:13] | that you won’t call the cops, at least? | 你至少不会叫警察吗 |
[39:15] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[39:18] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[39:23] | I promise I won’t call the cops. | 我保证我不叫警察 |
[39:30] | Look, I know that I probably | 我知道因为我 |
[39:31] | don’t deserve it after what I’ve done… | 做的那些事 我可能不配 |
[39:37] | but if you can find it in yourself | 但如果你 |
[39:38] | to be a brother one last time… | 还能再做一次我的兄弟 |
[39:47] | I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想孤独死去 |
[39:52] | I don’t want… | 我不想 |
[39:54] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[40:16] | Did you come here to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[40:19] | No. | 不是 |
[40:22] | No, I’m sorry this happened to you. | 不 我很遗憾你变成这样 |
[40:25] | Which part? | 对于哪部分 |
[40:27] | The throwing me out of a window? | 把我丢出窗户 |
[40:30] | Billy dragging you into this. | 比利把你卷进来 |
[40:34] | He didn’t drag me into anything. | 他没把我卷进什么里 |
[40:39] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[40:47] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[40:53] | Yeah, as far as I know. | 就我所知 是的 |
[41:00] | He ran. He left you bleeding in the dirt. | 他跑了 他留下你在地上流血 |
[41:03] | He was no use to me if he stayed. | 他留下对我也没用 |
[41:06] | He knew that. | 他知道的 |
[41:09] | He knew I would have wanted him to be free. | 他知道我会希望他逃脱的 |
[41:15] | You know, you were right, kinda. | 你是对的 克里斯塔 |
[41:20] | I really did get the therapy I needed at your place. | 我真在你那里得到了我需要的治疗 |
[41:22] | Not the talking so much, | 并不是我们的谈话 |
[41:24] | but when I finally put three bullets in Billy, | 而是我打中了比利的那三枪 |
[41:27] | that really helped my state of mind. | 真的对我的精神状态大有帮助 |
[41:31] | You see this blood? | 你看到这血了吗 |
[41:36] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[41:43] | You see, he is on the street… alone, bleeding. | 他现在在街头 孤身一人 流着血 |
[41:53] | Now the only question is whether we’ll find him alive or dead. | 现在的问题是 我们找到他时 他是死是活 |
[42:00] | He won’t die. | 他不会死的 |
[42:03] | He’s too strong. | 他太强壮了 |
[42:06] | And he’s gonna come for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[42:10] | When the time is right, he’s gonna come for me. | 等时机合适了 他就回来找我 |
[42:16] | I’ll let you know when we find him. | 等我们找到他 我会通知你 |
[42:20] | He’ll kill you for what you did to me. | 他会为你对我做的事杀了你的 |
[42:25] | Oh, you did this to yourself. | 这都是你自作自受 |
[42:43] | Curt? | 科特 |
[42:45] | Curtis, here! | 科特 在这儿 |
[42:48] | I knew you’d come, and… | 我就知道你会来 |
[42:55] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[43:05] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去不太好 |
[43:12] | Of course it’s you. | 当然是你了 |
[43:15] | I should have known. | 我该知道的 |
[43:20] | If I’m gonna be with somebody, I’m… | 如果要有人来 |
[43:24] | I’m happy that it’s you. | 我很高兴是你 |
[43:31] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[43:35] | whatever I’ve done, I’m– | 不管我做了什么 我… |
[44:12] | Any chance we can preserve the crime scene? | 我们能保护好犯罪现场吗 |
[44:16] | What part of this isn’t clear to you? | 你觉得还有哪部分不够清楚了 |
[44:18] | Only who fired the bullets. | 只有是谁开的枪 |
[44:21] | Tell me how it went again? | 再跟我说一遍是怎么回事 |
[44:23] | Billy called me. Then I called you. | 比利打给了我 我就打给了你 |
[44:25] | That’s right. Because you’re done being involved with Frank. | 没错 因为你不想再跟弗兰克扯上关系了 |
[44:30] | Mahoney, does it really matter? | 马霍尼 这真的要紧吗 |
[44:32] | I guess I’m still not used to blurring the lines as much as you. | 我想我还是没像你那么适应模糊界限 |
[44:40] | Was this you? | 是你吗 |
[44:43] | Madani… | 马达尼 |
[44:45] | did you finish the job? | 是你补了枪吗 |
[44:47] | I’m flattered, really. | 多谢抬举 |
[44:55] | But you know what? Yeah, maybe… | 但知道吗 嗯 或许 |
[44:59] | maybe I did. | 或许是我 |
[45:00] | Maybe I put five bullets in him instead of three. | 或许我是打中了他五枪 而不是三枪 |
[45:06] | And then that’s the end of the story. | 这就是一切的结局了 |
[45:11] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[45:14] | And what about Castle? | 那卡塞尔呢 |
[45:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[45:26] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[45:39] | David is strong-willed. | 大卫很执拗 |
[45:40] | He’s liable to say something stupid, | 他很可能会说蠢话 |
[45:42] | speak out, make some sort of grand gesture. | 发声 摆出什么高姿态 |
[45:44] | I’m headed to New York tomorrow. David will listen to me. | 我明天就去纽约 大卫会听我的 |
[45:48] | But you’ve gotta deal with John. | 但你得处理约翰 |
[45:51] | Eliza, he has done everything that we have asked of him. | 伊莱莎 他已经做了我们要他做的一切 |
[45:54] | We’ve already talked about this. | 这我们都谈过了 |
[45:56] | Just someone else for you to kill and toss aside? | 就是另一个你们可以杀了然后抛弃的人吗 |
[46:00] | Move and I’ll shoot. | 你敢动 我就开枪 |
[46:03] | No one’s coming. | 没人会来 |
[46:05] | I gave them the night off. | 我叫他们放假一晚了 |
[46:07] | Maybe I should have just killed them like you would’ve. | 或许我该直接杀了他们 换你们就会 |
[46:12] | What do you want? Money? We can do that. | 你想要什么 钱 我们可以给你 |
[46:15] | Girl… move that gun away from my wife. | 姑娘 别拿枪指着我妻子 |
[46:25] | How does it feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[46:30] | You killed all my friends. | 你杀了我所有的朋友 |
[46:32] | I told you… | 我叫你 |
[46:34] | to move the gun away from my wife! | 别拿枪指着我妻子 |
[46:37] | Get down! | 坐下 |
[46:41] | Eliza! | 伊莱莎 |
[46:50] | – You okay? Yeah? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[46:52] | Goddamn murdering bastard! | 该死的杀人混蛋 |
[46:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:59] | I was gonna come in here with two bullets, give you a choice. | 我本想带着两发子弹进来 给你们个选择 |
[47:04] | Looks like your bitch wife made hers. | 看来你的贱人老婆做出了选择 |
[47:09] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[47:11] | John said you were dead. | 约翰说你死了 |
[47:15] | I know about Konchevsky, | 我知道孔切夫斯基 |
[47:17] | and I know about Poloznev and the teenagers in Chicago. | 我知道波洛佐涅夫 和芝加哥的那些小青年 |
[47:19] | I know all about that. | 我都知道 |
[47:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:22] | So think what we’ll do to you | 如果你不放了我们的独子 |
[47:23] | if you do not let our only child go. | 想想看我们会怎么对你 |
[47:26] | You will die slowly. | 你会慢慢死去 |
[47:29] | I will kill everyone | 我要杀了每一个 |
[47:30] | who so much as crossed paths with you, Mr. Castle. | 跟你哪怕有一点交集的人 卡塞尔先生 |
[47:35] | Money. Power. | 钱 权力 |
[47:39] | I think all you care about is your name, | 我觉得你只在乎你的名字 |
[47:41] | carving it into the world so deep that it never fades. | 把它深深刻进这世界 永远不消退 |
[47:46] | Somehow, out of all this bullshit, | 但不知怎么 虽然你们这么混 |
[47:48] | that son of yours, he’s got decency, | 你们的儿子 他还是个正派的人 |
[47:50] | he cares about the world, about people. | 他在乎世界和人民 |
[47:52] | He knows right from wrong. How is that? | 他知道对错 这怎么样 |
[47:56] | Give David a chance at making things right… | 给大卫个机会纠正错误 |
[48:00] | or else, in 24 hours, | 否则24小时后 |
[48:01] | I’m gonna walk into the office of the New York Bulletin | 我就会走进《纽约公报》办公室 |
[48:03] | with this tape and the photographs and start talking. | 送去这段录音 还有照片 开始讲故事 |
[48:18] | Time for you to make a choice. | 你该做出选择了 |
[48:23] | You take that gun. You stick it in your mouth. | 你拿枪 塞进自己嘴里 |
[48:26] | You blow out the back of your head. | 轰掉你的后脑 |
[48:32] | Or you live. | 或是活下来 |
[48:35] | But you live with the truth. | 但你要面对真相 |
[49:30] | All airport shuttles are available | 机场班车可在 |
[49:32] | on the main level of the terminal. | 航站楼主层乘坐 |
[49:34] | Last chance. | 最后机会了 |
[49:38] | We’re good together. | 我们在一起挺好的 |
[49:40] | You’re a kid. | 你是个丫头 |
[49:43] | Go act like one. | 去做个丫头吧 |
[49:45] | I can’t have you on my conscience. | 我不能为你负责 |
[49:48] | I’m sorry, are… are you saying that you care? | 抱歉 你是说你在乎我吗 |
[49:52] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[49:54] | I think you’re a boil on my ass. | 我觉得你就是我屁股上的疖子 |
[49:57] | A big one. One that just won’t go away. | 好大一个 还甩不掉 |
[50:00] | Yeah, I once put a stitch or two in your butt. | 嗯 我还给你屁股缝过针呢 |
[50:02] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[50:07] | Well, I… I care about you, too. | 我也在乎你 |
[50:11] | I mean, I owe you… pretty much everything. | 我欠你…一切 |
[50:20] | You know, all this time, though, I did wonder why… | 这么久以来 我一直在想 |
[50:24] | why did you come after me in the bar that night? | 你那晚在酒吧为什么去救我 |
[50:29] | “Rough Road.” | “糙汉” |
[50:32] | Uh, it’s… It’s what you called me, remember? | 你不是那么喊我的吗 |
[50:37] | Rough Road. I don’t know, I… I thought it was funny. | 糙汉 不知道 我觉得挺好玩的 |
[50:44] | Yeah, it was like the tougher you acted, | 你装得越狠 |
[50:46] | the more scared you looked. | 看上去越害怕 |
[50:56] | You know, all this shit that’s gone down, you gotta get past it. | 发生的这一切 你得翻篇 |
[51:01] | You move on, live your life right. | 你得向前进 好好生活 |
[51:05] | No more of this con artist blackmail bullshit. | 再别干骗子勒索人了 |
[51:07] | You gotta give me your word on that. | 你要跟我保证 |
[51:17] | I want you to take that. | 你拿着 |
[51:19] | Go on, take it. | 拿吧 |
[51:20] | Put it away. | 放起来 |
[51:24] | That should take care of you for a bit. | 应该够你过一阵了 |
[51:28] | When you get down to Florida… | 等你到了佛罗里达 |
[51:33] | I want you to call this number. Yeah? | 联系这个号码 |
[51:36] | Buddy of Curtis and mine. He runs a dive school. | 是科迪斯和我的朋友 经营潜水学校的 |
[51:39] | He’s a good guy. He’ll take care of you. | 他是个好人 会照顾你的 |
[51:44] | He told you. | 他告诉你了 |
[51:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:48] | Hidden treasure, huh? | 想去挖宝啊 |
[51:51] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[51:58] | That’s your bus. | 你的大巴到了 |
[52:02] | You know, kid… | 丫头 |
[52:06] | sometimes… | 有时候 |
[52:10] | you find things and, uh… | 你会遇到 |
[52:15] | they change your life. | 改变你人生的东西 |
[53:55] | How’d you find me, Madani? | 你怎么找到我的 马达尼 |
[53:57] | I’m with the CIA now, Frank. | 我现在是中情局的了 弗兰克 |
[54:00] | I can find anything. | 我什么都能找到 |
[54:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[54:03] | I’ve got a very bad man with a target on his back. | 我这里有个目标 是个大坏蛋 |
[54:07] | Needs a good man to take the shot. | 需要个好人来开枪 |
[54:09] | So what happened? Get sick of reading people their rights? | 怎么 你不想再给人宣读权利了 |
[54:13] | I guess I spent too much time with you, huh? | 我大概是跟你处久了 近墨者黑 |
[54:16] | We need good people here to get things done. | 我们这里需要好人办事 |
[54:19] | And let’s face it… | 我们承认吧 |
[54:21] | when it comes to this stuff… you’re the best. | 在这种事上 你是最好的 |
[54:28] | I’m offering you a job, Castle. | 我是想给你工作 卡塞尔 |
[54:30] | I already got a job, Madani. | 我有工作了 马达尼 |
[54:32] | You take care. | 你保重 |
[54:55] | So you want to make an offer? I’m listening. | 你想出价吗 我听着呢 |
[54:58] | But it needs to involve you | 但必须是你 |
[55:00] | handing it over to us and just walking away. | 交给我们 然后走开 |
[55:02] | When you called this sit-down, | 你叫我们来谈时 |
[55:04] | I thought you were ready to see sense. | 我以为你是愿意讲道理了 |
[55:05] | Come on, man. I didn’t call this bullshit. You did. | 拜托 不是我安排的面谈 是你 |
[55:07] | What are you smoking? I didn’t call… | 你抽什么大烟了 不是我… |
[55:09] | Oh, you wanna dance?! That what this is? | 你是想玩我们吗 是吗 |
[55:16] | I’ll dance with ya. | 我跟你们玩 |