英文名称:Honest Thief
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | $658,000 was stolen from the Seneca Savings and Loan | 独立日当周周末 |
[00:57] | over this past Fourth of July weekend. | 塞内卡储贷中心失窃65.8万美元 |
[00:59] | Local police have found no clues | 当地警方至今未查明 |
[01:02] | as to how the bank robber was able to enter or exit the bank. | 劫匪是如何出入银行的 |
[01:06] | Another small town bank robbery over the weekend. | 这周末又发生了一起小镇银行抢劫案 |
[01:08] | No suspects have been identified. | 嫌疑人至今未被确认 |
[01:12] | Now, a third robbery, | 而现在 第三起抢劫案 |
[01:13] | this time in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, | 案发地点为宾夕法尼亚州的威廉斯波特 |
[01:16] | by what appears to be the same modus operandi. | 作案手法与前两起相同 |
[01:20] | The In-and-Out Bandit has done it once again. | 疑为”来去大盗”再次作案 |
[01:23] | The eighth robbery in the past six years | 这是六年来发生的第八起抢劫案 |
[01:25] | and authorities still have no suspects. | 而当局至今没有找到嫌疑人 |
[02:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:10] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[02:45] | I was wondering when somebody was gonna show up and help me. | 我正想着有谁能来帮我 |
[02:48] | – Oh, I… I don’t… – I need a storage unit | -我 我不是 -我需要一个储存柜 |
[02:50] | for all the crap that I have, that I don’t really want or need, | 用来放那些用不上 |
[02:54] | but that I’m too chicken to get rid of. | 却又不敢扔的废物 |
[02:55] | Actually, considering all my baggage, | 实际上 我东西很多 |
[02:57] | I might need two units, depending on how, | 可能需要两个储存柜 |
[03:00] | you know, big and smelly they are. | 取决于它们多大多臭 |
[03:01] | You prefer smelly? | 你喜欢臭的吗 |
[03:03] | I do. Who doesn’t, really? | 是的 谁不是呢 |
[03:07] | Ooh. That looks good. | 那个看起来不错 |
[03:10] | Oh. Please, allow me. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[03:12] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | – You work here, right? – I do. | -你在这里工作对吧 -是的 |
[03:17] | I do. Although, you know, | 没错 虽然 |
[03:19] | I prefer to call it “paid study hall.” | 我倾向于称它为”有偿自习室” |
[03:22] | Oh. You’re in college, huh? | 你是在读大学吗 |
[03:24] | Don’t I look like I’m in college? | 我看起来不像大学生吗 |
[03:27] | BC, grad school. | 波士顿学院 研究生 |
[03:29] | – Three semesters to go. – Good for you. | -再三个学期就毕业了 -真棒 |
[03:32] | Ah. So, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[03:34] | You need a storage unit. | 你想租个储物柜 |
[03:35] | Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Preferably one that doesn’t smell. | 最好是不臭的 |
[03:39] | Okay. Let’s see what I can do. But, um, | 没问题 我帮你看看 但是 |
[03:43] | we should probably switch places. | 我们应该把位置换回来 |
[03:45] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. Right. | 是的 抱歉 好的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1039个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:84个,托福词汇:129个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:152个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:287个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[03:58] | Fill in the blank with your name here. | 在这里填上你的名字 |
[04:00] | – Tom. – Tom. | -汤姆 -汤姆 |
[04:02] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[04:04] | We have small, medium, and large. | 我们有大中小三种尺寸 |
[04:06] | Well, I just moved into town, I don’t have much, | 我刚搬到城里 东西不多 |
[04:09] | so I guess medium should work. | 中号应该够了 |
[04:12] | Fill in the blank with your name. | 在空白处填上你的名字 |
[04:16] | – Annie. – Annie. | -安妮 -安妮. |
[04:19] | All right. Medium and not smelly it is. | 好了 中号 不臭的 |
[04:58] | Come on, come on. | 进来 进来吧 |
[05:00] | How did you get in? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[05:01] | The back door was open. | 后门开着 |
[05:05] | Just ’cause there’s a “for sale” sign | 挂着”出售”的标志 |
[05:06] | doesn’t mean that this isn’t, | 不代表就能 |
[05:08] | I don’t know, breaking and entering. | 怎么说呢 破门而入 |
[05:10] | – Trespassing? – Oh, yeah. | -非法侵入 -是的 |
[05:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:14] | I mean, come on, you know, I’m all for a little mischief, | 拜托 你知道的 我确实喜欢恶作剧 |
[05:16] | but what are we… What are we doing here? | 但是我们 我们来这里干什么 |
[05:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:28] | What do I think… I think it’s… | 我觉得 我觉得 |
[05:31] | I think it’s cute. | 我觉得这里不错 |
[05:33] | You know, reminds me of the Cape I grew up in. | 让我想起了我的家乡开普 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:38] | I mean, it could use some paint. Maybe yellow. | 墙面可以刷点颜色 比如黄色 |
[05:42] | Yellow, huh? | 黄色吗 |
[05:44] | And, uh, Newton’s a great neighborhood. | 牛顿小镇是个很棒的社区 |
[05:47] | Lots of nice restaurants and parks. | 有很多不错的餐馆和公园 |
[05:50] | And I hear amazing police department, so let’s get out of here. | 听说警局也很棒 所以我们还是走吧 |
[05:53] | Uh… So I heard. | 我也听说了 |
[05:56] | Maybe they’ll go easy on us if we make a decent offer. | 如果我们出价合适 他们可能会宽容一些 |
[06:02] | Wait. I’m sorry, what? | 等等 抱歉 你说什么 |
[06:04] | That is if you’re interested in moving in with me. | 前提是你有兴趣搬来和我一起住 |
[06:09] | Are you… | 你是在 |
[06:10] | Okay, are you messing with me right now? | 好吧 你是在耍我吗 |
[06:12] | Not in the slightest. | 完全没有这个意思 |
[06:16] | It’s been a year, honey. One year. | 已经一年了 亲爱的 一年了 |
[06:21] | It has. | 是的 |
[06:23] | Aw, it’s been a wonderful, wonderful year. | 这是特别美好的一年 |
[06:26] | I just don’t… | 我只是没有 |
[06:30] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[06:33] | I haven’t lived with anyone since the divorce, and, uh… | 离婚后我就没跟任何人同居过 而且 |
[06:43] | I just can’t go through that again. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[06:45] | You won’t have to. | 不会的 |
[06:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:56] | Oh, God, it is a beautiful home. | 天啊 这个家太漂亮了 |
[06:59] | So, is that a, uh… | 那么 这算是 |
[07:03] | Yes? | 同意了吗 |
[07:05] | Can you… Can we even afford this? | 你 我们能负担得起吗 |
[07:08] | Well, I have to work out a couple of things, but | 我得先处理完一些事情 但是 |
[07:11] | yes, we can. | 是的 我们能的 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Yeah! | 我同意 |
[07:31] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[07:33] | There is something else I need to tell you. | 还有件事要告诉你 |
[07:34] | No. Not tonight. | 别 今晚别说 |
[07:36] | This girl has had enough surprises for one night. | 今晚的惊喜已经够多了 |
[07:42] | It can wait. | 可以等等 |
[08:20] | Here. | 给你吧 |
[08:24] | Suppose I ought to get you some real dog food, huh? | 我应该给你买些真正的狗粮 对吧 |
[08:28] | What kind do you like? | 你喜欢什么样的 |
[08:39] | – Ain’t that Theresa’s dog? – Used to be. | -那不是泰丽莎的狗吗 -以前是 |
[08:42] | – What does that mean? – The divorce, it went through. | -什么意思 -离婚 都过去了 |
[08:46] | It’s official. | 正式离婚 |
[08:48] | She got the house and I got Tazzie. | 她得到了房子 我得到了塔西 |
[08:51] | Did you even want Tazzie? | 你想要塔西吗 |
[08:53] | But her freakin’ lawyer was asking for everything. | 她那该死的律师什么都要 |
[08:56] | The house, the two cars, the few stocks we own. | 房子 两辆车 我们仅有的几支股票 |
[08:58] | So I started asking for everything. | 所以我也开始什么都要 |
[08:59] | The judge was rational, cut everything down in the middle, | 法官很理性 把所有东西一分为二 |
[09:02] | except for the house and the dog. | 除了房子和狗 |
[09:03] | And she preferred the house. | 她更想要房子 |
[09:56] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. How may I direct your call? | 联邦调查局 需要帮您转接到哪里 |
[10:00] | I’m the In-and-Out Bandit. | 我是”来去大盗” |
[10:05] | I wanna turn myself in. | 我要自首 |
[10:08] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[10:20] | FBI. Special Agent Sam Baker. | 联邦调查局特工山姆·贝克 |
[10:22] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[10:24] | I’m the In-and-Out Bandit. I wanna turn myself in. | 我是”来去大盗” 我要自首 |
[10:27] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[10:30] | We got another In-and-Out confession. | 又有一个”来去大盗”来自首了 |
[10:33] | That’s a popular one. Must be trending. | 知名案件啊 都快成潮流了吧 |
[10:35] | Whatever that means. | 哪怕不是什么好事 |
[10:39] | Okay. Why don’t we start with a name? | 好了 先说你的名字吧 |
[10:41] | You can call me Tom. | 叫我汤姆吧 |
[10:44] | Tom Carter. | 汤姆·卡特 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:48] | Tom Carter, | 汤姆·卡特 |
[10:49] | why don’t you tell me what you’ve been up to? | 说说你都干了些什么吧 |
[10:51] | I’m in the news. You know what I’ve been up to. | 到处都是我的新闻 你很清楚我干了什么 |
[10:53] | Humor me. | 照我说的做吧 |
[10:57] | I’ve robbed 12 banks in seven states. | 我抢劫了七个州的十二家银行 |
[11:00] | I’ve a little over nine million dollars in cash. | 累计900多万美元现金 |
[11:03] | And no one knows who I am. | 没人知道我是谁 |
[11:05] | How long’d that take? | 总共用了多长时间 |
[11:08] | Um, about eight years. | 大概八年 |
[11:10] | But I haven’t robbed anything in over a year. | 但我已经一年多没有作案了 |
[11:13] | Okay. You got an address where I can find you? | 好的 告诉我你的地址吧 |
[11:18] | I wanna make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[11:20] | A deal? | 交易吗 |
[11:22] | What kinda deal? | 什么交易 |
[11:24] | I hand over all the money I stole, every penny, | 我交出所有赃款 每分每厘 |
[11:27] | in exchange for a reduced sentence, | 换取减刑 |
[11:30] | no more than two years in minimum security | 关在最低安全级别的监狱里 不超过两年 |
[11:32] | within an hour of Boston. | 拘留地距波士顿一小时车程以内 |
[11:34] | With full visitation rights. | 享有完全探视权 |
[11:36] | You’ve thought this through. | 有备而来啊 |
[11:38] | It’s important. | 这非常重要 |
[11:39] | And what’s so important about it? | 重要在哪里 |
[11:41] | I… | 我 |
[11:46] | I met a woman. | 我遇到了一个女人 |
[11:49] | She’s smart, caring, driven, funny. | 她聪明 有爱心 上进 有趣 |
[11:53] | I adore every bit of her. | 我喜欢她的每一方面 |
[11:57] | I want to be with her for the rest of my days | 我想和她共度余生 |
[11:59] | without feeling guilty about lying to her about my | 不必因为隐瞒过去的罪行 |
[12:02] | past indiscretions. | 而内疚 |
[12:06] | Well, she sounds like an incredible woman. | 听起来她是个优秀的女人 |
[12:08] | She is. | 她是的 |
[12:10] | And she means more to me than all the dollar bills in the world. | 对我而言 她重于千金 |
[12:17] | So, do we have a deal? | 所以 我们成交了吗 |
[12:18] | That’s not how it works, buddy. | 这不符合程序 老兄 |
[12:20] | But I’ll be happy to listen to you and put in a good word for you | 但我很乐意听你说的 并为你美言几句 |
[12:24] | if you are in fact the In-and-Out Bandit. | 如果你真的是”来去大盗” |
[12:26] | – What do you mean, “if”? – Listen. | -“如果”是什么意思 -听着 |
[12:28] | Ten, fifteen guys | 已经有十到十五个人 |
[12:30] | have confessed to being the In-and-Out Bandit. | 自首称自己是”来去大盗”了 |
[12:32] | You think I’m making this up? | 你觉得我是在扯谎吗 |
[12:34] | Well, you wouldn’t be the first. | 你已经不是首例了 |
[12:36] | I’m telling the truth. I’m the In-and-Out Bandit. | 我说的是实话 我就是”来去大盗” |
[12:39] | Even though I hate that name you people gave me. | 虽然我讨厌你们起的这个名字 |
[12:41] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我起的 |
[12:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Where can I find you? | 我要去哪里找你 |
[12:48] | The Charleston Hotel. | 查尔斯顿酒店 |
[12:51] | Room 216. | 216号房间 |
[12:54] | That’s a nice place. I’ll swing by there tomorrow. | 好地方 我明天过去找你 |
[12:57] | I’ll be here. | 我等你 |
[13:07] | He met a woman. | 他遇到了一个女人 |
[13:09] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[13:13] | Got another In-and-Out confession. | 又有一个自首说是”来去大盗”的 |
[13:15] | All the details are in here. Would you boys look into it? | 细节都在这里了 你们能查一下吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah, of course. Yeah, will do, sir. | 当然 我去办 长官 |
[13:28] | – Hi, sweet Annie. – I aced it. | -嗨 亲爱的安妮 -我搞定了 |
[13:31] | – Aced what? – My exam! | -搞定什么了 -我的考试 |
[13:35] | Oh! Right. | 想起来了 |
[13:36] | Oh, fantastic! I knew you would. | 太棒了 我就知道你没问题 |
[13:40] | – What’s wrong? – What do you mean? | -怎么了 -什么意思 |
[13:42] | I can hear it in your voice. Something’s going on. | 听你的语气 感觉有事发生 |
[13:44] | – You sound like a therapist. – I almost am one. | -你听起来像心理医生 -快是了 |
[13:47] | – Although not yours. – I know. | -虽然不是你的 -我知道 |
[13:50] | So, what’s going on in that brain of yours? | 所以 你在想什么呢 |
[13:55] | Uh… I’m just a little preoccupied, that’s all. | 只是有点心事 仅此而已 |
[13:58] | What, with work? It’s a little late to be fixing safes, isn’t it? | 因为工作吗 现在修保险箱有点晚了吧 |
[14:03] | No, the apartment above mine, | 不是 是我楼上的公寓 |
[14:05] | one of his pipes burst in his bathroom and flooded my place. | 他家厕所有根水管爆了 淹了我家 |
[14:10] | Had to get a hotel room. | 只能去住酒店了 |
[14:12] | It’s okay, they’re paying for it. | 没关系 他们会付房费的 |
[14:14] | Yeah? So, where are they putting you up? | 是吗 他们安排你住哪里 |
[14:16] | The Charleston Hotel. It’s not so bad. | 查尔斯顿酒店 还不错 |
[14:19] | Mmm. Maybe I should come on over. | 也许我该过来看看 |
[14:21] | I got a five-dollar bottle of wine. | 我买了一瓶5美元的酒 |
[14:24] | – We could celebrate. – Tempting. | -我们可以庆祝一下 -听起来挺诱人 |
[14:26] | I’m just a bit wiped out, baby. | 只是我有点累了 宝贝 |
[14:29] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[14:33] | – Annie? – Yes, my love. | -安妮 -我在 亲爱的 |
[14:43] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[14:45] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | – Oh. Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:14] | Room clean? | 需要客房清洁吗 |
[15:16] | Uh… No, thank you. Not today. | 不了 谢谢 今天不需要 |
[15:19] | – Please. – Gracias. | -有劳了 -谢谢 |
[15:31] | You can’t do that! Tazzie needs me. | 你不能那样 塔西需要我 |
[15:33] | You don’t even know how to take care of Tazzie! | 你根本不知道怎么照顾塔西 |
[15:34] | – There… – You’re crazy! | -泰丽莎 -你疯了 |
[15:36] | Theresa. Theresa. | 泰丽莎 泰丽莎 |
[15:37] | She’s doing just fine. | 她很好 |
[15:39] | No. No! No, no, you heard the judge. | 不 不 不 你听到宣判了 |
[15:41] | You made your choice. Well, that was the deal. | 你做了选择 我们说好了 |
[15:44] | She’s my dog. You can’t have her back. | 她是我的狗 你不能要回去 |
[15:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[15:47] | – Special Agent Meyers. How… – I asked for Agent Baker. | -特工迈尔斯 -我找特工贝克 |
[15:49] | – Uh, he’s out. – When will he be back? | -他出去了 -他什么时候回来 |
[15:52] | He didn’t say. You wanna leave a message? | 他没有说 你要留言给他吗 |
[15:55] | This is Tom Carter. I talked to him the other day. | 我是汤姆·卡特 我前几天跟他聊过 |
[15:58] | Oh, right. The In-and-Out Bandit. | 噢对 “来去大盗” |
[16:02] | I really wish you guys would stop calling me that. | 我真的希望你们能别再这么叫我了 |
[16:06] | I could put in a special request. What name would you prefer? | 我可以记下这个特别要求 那你想叫什么 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:09] | In-and-Out just sounds so low rent, unprofessional. | 只是”来去”听起来很掉价 很不专业 |
[16:13] | My work has always been precise, clean. | 我的工作一直很精准 干净 |
[16:16] | I think “clean” is taken. You wanna go with “precise”? | 我觉得”干净”有人用过了 “精准”怎么样 |
[16:19] | – How about Precise Bandit? – Funny. | -你觉得”精准大盗”怎么样 -真好笑 |
[16:23] | Look, something came up… | 听着 这里发生了点事情 |
[16:24] | I’ve been waiting for two days! Two days! | 我已经等了两天了 两天 |
[16:27] | – When will he be… – Well, let me finish, guy. | -他什么时候才能 -让我说完 伙计 |
[16:31] | Something came up, | 这里发生了点事情 |
[16:32] | but he assigned a couple of very good agents to your case. | 但他派了几名优秀的特工负责你的案子 |
[16:35] | When will they be… | 他们什么时候才能 |
[16:35] | I’m sure they’ll be there very shortly. | 我确定他们很快就会到的 |
[16:37] | You have a good day, Mr. Carter. | 祝你生活愉快 卡特先生 |
[16:46] | Enough of this. | 真是受够了 |
[16:52] | Special Agent Hall. This is Special Agent Nivens. | 我是特工霍尔 这位是特工尼文斯 |
[16:55] | You the Bandit? | 你就是那个”大盗”吗 |
[16:56] | I’m Tom Carter, yes. | 是的 我叫汤姆·卡特 |
[17:00] | I don’t get it. I’m trying to come clean here, | 我不懂 我正在这坦白交待呢 |
[17:03] | drop nine million dollars in your laps. | 要把九百万美元交给你们 |
[17:06] | Make you guys look like heroes, and you don’t believe me. | 让你们变成破案的英雄 你们却不相信我 |
[17:09] | It’s nothing to get worked up, okay? | 不要激动 好吗 |
[17:11] | We believe that you believe | 我们相信你觉得 |
[17:13] | you have nine million dollars in stolen money. | 你偷了九百万美元 |
[17:15] | How about we try this? | 要不这样 |
[17:16] | You give us something that we haven’t read online | 你说一些我们还没在网上读过的 |
[17:19] | or seen on a YouTube clip. | 或是在Youtube视频里看过的东西 |
[17:21] | Specific details about these robberies that only you would know. | 抢劫案的具体细节 只有你知道的那种 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | Twelve banks. | 十二家银行 |
[17:35] | The key was picking the right bank at the right time. | 关键是要在正确的时间选择正确的银行 |
[17:38] | I focused on small town banks with older vaults, | 我专注于那些金库很旧的小镇银行 |
[17:41] | pre-1950. | 1950年前的那种 |
[17:43] | The relocking mechanisms on the newer models | 新型金库的重新上锁机制 |
[17:45] | are more difficult to blow. | 更难引爆 |
[17:48] | But just as important, | 但同样重要的是 |
[17:50] | I needed the bank to have a vacant building next to it | 我需要银行旁边有一栋空楼 |
[17:52] | with an adjoining wall. | 两栋楼的墙必须相连 |
[17:55] | If you check the dates of the robberies, | 如果你查一下抢劫案的日期 |
[17:57] | you’ll notice I always went in on a Friday night | 你会发现我总是在周五晚上进去 |
[17:59] | over a three-day holiday weekend. | 因为马上要迎来三天的周末 |
[18:03] | I would enter the bank through an air conditioning vent. | 我会从空调通风口进入银行 |
[18:08] | It took patience and a steady hand | 需要耐心 还有平稳的手法 |
[18:10] | to drill through composition steel doors, | 来钻开复合钢门 |
[18:13] | something I couldn’t rush. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[18:16] | I preferred using gelignite stuffed into balloons. | 我喜欢把胶状炸药塞进球囊里引爆 |
[18:19] | That’ll blow almost any bolt. | 几乎能炸掉所有门栓 |
[18:28] | I covered my tracks by patching the wall | 我会重新修好墙 掩盖我的行踪 |
[18:30] | with some plaster and a little paint. | 再涂点石膏和油漆 |
[18:33] | When I was finished, it was like I was never there. | 完工之时 看起来就像我从未来过 |
[18:36] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[18:39] | So let’s say we do believe you… | 假设现在我们相信你 |
[18:42] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里呢 |
[18:43] | First things first. | 先说重要的事情 |
[18:46] | I want some guarantees. | 我需要一些保证 |
[18:47] | – Of course, the, uh, deal proposal. – Yeah. | -当然了 交易的提议 -是的 |
[18:50] | – Minimum security… – Near Boston, | -最低安全级别 -在波士顿附近 |
[18:52] | with visitation rights. | 还有探视权 |
[18:54] | Okay. Well, uh, we should probably go. | 好吧 我们该走了 |
[18:57] | – Yeah. – What? Where are you going? | -是啊 -什么 你们要去哪 |
[18:59] | Your story’s good, all right? And we’ll try to verify the facts. | 你的故事不错 好吗 我们会去验证的 |
[19:02] | But I’m sorry, no one’s cutting a deal without proof. | 但很抱歉 没有证据 什么交易也别谈 |
[19:06] | – The money. – Exactly. | -那些钱 -没错 |
[19:11] | Aurora self storage. A few miles west of here. | 欧若拉自助仓储店 从这往西几英里 |
[19:15] | Unit 173. | 173号 |
[19:18] | – Let’s go. – Thanks. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[19:19] | Thanks, Mr. Carter, but I’ll take those. | 谢谢 卡特先生 我拿走吧 |
[19:21] | We’ll check it out. | 我们会去看看的 |
[19:22] | Shouldn’t I come with you? | 我不应该和你们一起去吗 |
[19:24] | – No. Not necessary. – We’ll be back. | -不 没必要 -我们会回来的 |
[19:32] | Stay put. | 待在这儿别动 |
[19:40] | You think this lady is real, or is she a delusion? | 你觉得那个女人是真实的吗 还是幻想 |
[19:43] | What, like this money? | 什么 像这些钱一样吗 |
[19:44] | Love is weird, man. | 爱是很奇怪的东西 伙计 |
[19:47] | Look, I thought I knew how much I love my wife | 我以为我知道我有多爱我妻子 |
[19:49] | even before we were married, | 哪怕是在结婚之前 |
[19:51] | but it doesn’t compare to how much I love those two little boys. | 也完全比不上我对两个儿子的爱 |
[19:54] | It’s just something about being a father. | 就因为我成为了一名父亲 |
[19:56] | Isn’t that just a sales pitch, though? | 你确定不是在推销吗 |
[19:58] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -我不知道 |
[20:00] | I just feel like every new father can’t stop talking | 我只是觉得每个新爸爸都不停地在说 |
[20:03] | about how great it is to be a new father, you know? | 成为父亲有多棒 你知道吗 |
[20:06] | Wish they did it sooner. | “没能早点成为父亲” |
[20:07] | Best thing they ever did. | “做过最好的事” |
[20:09] | I don’t buy it, man. I think they’re | 我才不信呢 我觉得他们 |
[20:10] | just trying to convince their friends | 只是想说服他们的朋友 |
[20:12] | to push out a couple of kids, | 生几个孩子 |
[20:13] | so they got someone to commiserate with | 这样他们在看儿童足球的时候 |
[20:14] | while they’re watching kiddie soccer. | 就能找到同病相怜的人了 |
[20:16] | You ever thought about snipping your balls off? | 你有想过把你的蛋蛋切掉吗 |
[20:19] | I think it could be a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[20:20] | Yeah, no one’s clipping my junk. | 是啊 没人给我切 |
[20:22] | Speaking of which, are we done here? | 说到这个 我们翻完了吗 |
[20:26] | John. | 约翰 |
[20:33] | I think this girl is real. | 我觉得那个女人是真的 |
[20:36] | And amazing. | 而且很棒 |
[20:44] | Looks legit. | 看起来不假 |
[20:48] | Son of a bitch was telling the truth. | 那混蛋说的是实话 |
[20:53] | Get the trunk. | 去后备箱那 |
[20:56] | Open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[21:00] | What are we doing here? | 我们在做什么呢 |
[21:04] | Confiscating stolen property. | 没收赃物 |
[21:05] | For evidence. | 这是证据 |
[21:07] | No, for our personal retirement funds. | 不 这是我们的私人退休基金 |
[21:11] | Are you outta your mind? We can’t take this! | 你疯了吗 我们不能拿走这个 |
[21:13] | Oh, don’t act like we’re popping your cherry, okay? Please. | 别搞得好像是第一次似的 拜托 |
[21:16] | – This is different. – How is it different? | -这次不一样 -有什么不一样 |
[21:19] | How is it different? | 有什么不一样 |
[21:20] | Look, whether you’re pinching | 听着 不管你是 |
[21:22] | a couple of bills off some guy washing cash | 从洗钱的人身上搜刮几张钞票 |
[21:24] | or squeezing a gaming racket for 20K, | 还是从赌鬼那儿敲诈两万块 |
[21:27] | the concept’s the same. How is this different? | 本质上都是一样的 这有什么区别 |
[21:29] | I can think of nine million reasons why this is different. | 我可以想出九百万个有区别的理由 |
[21:32] | You’re right, okay? So we turn it in, yeah? | 你说得对 那我们就上交 好吗 |
[21:35] | It sits in evidence for two years | 在他们审这个混蛋的时候 |
[21:37] | while they try this asshole. | 这些钱会在证据室里呆上两年 |
[21:39] | Who gets rich? | 谁会发财呢 |
[21:41] | Lawyers. | 律师们 |
[21:42] | Meanwhile, you and I are out here every day, | 与此同时 你和我每天都在外面 |
[21:46] | busting our butts, risking our lives, for what? | 拼死拼活 冒着生命危险 为了什么呢 |
[21:49] | To get by? You like getting by? | 勉强过活吗 你喜欢勉强过活吗 |
[21:51] | That’s the job I signed up to do. | 这是我选择的工作 |
[21:53] | Oh, that is noble and naive. | 真是高尚啊 但很幼稚 |
[21:55] | Don’t let the car and the badge and the gun fool you. | 别被警车 警徽 枪这些东西给骗了 |
[22:00] | It doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to the Man. | 它们不属于你 它们属于当权者 |
[22:02] | He owns you and he owns me. | 他拥有你 也拥有我 |
[22:03] | Until he cuts us loose, what are we actually left with, huh? | 等他抛弃我们的时候 我们还剩下什么呢 |
[22:10] | I see your point, but we’re never gonna get away with this. | 我明白你的意思 但我们永远逃不掉的 |
[22:13] | Carter’s gonna scream bloody murder. | 卡特会大喊着要杀了我们的 |
[22:14] | So let him. | 那就让他去 |
[22:15] | What’s one nutjob’s word against ours, huh? | 一个疯子的话能推翻我们的话吗 |
[22:18] | No one’s gonna believe that “all for love” story. All right? | 没人会信那个”都是为了爱”的故事 好吗 |
[22:21] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据在哪 |
[22:24] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[22:26] | It’s nothing but perfect. | 完美的机会 |
[22:28] | We could go to prison. | 我们会进监狱的 |
[22:29] | Look, | 听着 |
[22:31] | the universe just dropped a gift bag of money on your doorstep. | 上天刚刚在你家门口放了一袋钱 |
[22:35] | Money that doesn’t belong to anybody. | 不属于任何人的钱 |
[22:39] | Enough to never have to worry about another mortgage payment, | 再也不用担心按揭了 |
[22:42] | or where you can or can’t send those boys to school. | 也不用担心孩子们去哪上学 |
[22:46] | All you gotta do is pick up a box, | 你只需要拿起这个盒子 |
[22:49] | and be a hero to your family. | 成为你家人的英雄 |
[22:56] | Hey, it’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[23:08] | Let’s do it. | 我们做吧 |
[23:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[23:24] | I’m the manager here. | 我是这里的管理员 |
[23:25] | I saw you guys on the security camera. I didn’t recognize you. | 我在监控录像上看到你们了 没认出你们 |
[23:27] | I’m Pete. This is Mario. | 我是皮特 这是马里奥 |
[23:30] | – How are you? – Hey there. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[23:31] | We’re friends of Tom’s. He, uh… He rents this unit. | 我们是汤姆的朋友 他租了这个仓库 |
[23:33] | Yeah, yeah, I know Tom. | 是的 我认识汤姆 |
[23:35] | Is he coming? | 他要来吗 |
[23:36] | No, but… He gave us the key. | 不是 但他给了我们钥匙 |
[23:38] | Yeah, he’s busy. Moving. | 是的 他正忙着搬家呢 |
[23:40] | – Moving? – Mmm. | -搬家吗 -是的 |
[23:43] | Oh, because of the water leak. | 噢 因为漏水 |
[23:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[23:47] | He, uh, called in a favor, so here we are. | 他叫我们来帮忙 所以我们来了 |
[23:50] | So, you guys work together, or… | 你们是同事还是 |
[23:52] | No, no, no. We’re friends from way back. | 不不不 我们是老朋友了 |
[23:57] | Wait a minute, did you serve together in the Marines? | 等等 你们是一起在海军陆战队服过役吗 |
[23:59] | – Semper Fi. – Hoorah. | -永远忠诚 -万岁 |
[24:02] | All right… Marines. | 好吧 海军陆战队 |
[24:04] | Um, well, let me know if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要就告诉我 好吗 |
[24:07] | – Yeah, will do. Thanks. – Okay. | -没问题 谢谢 -好的 |
[24:09] | Hey, um, did he happen to mention where’s he’s moving? | 嘿 他有没有提到他要搬去哪里 |
[24:14] | Was it the Newton house? | 是那间牛顿小镇的房子吗 |
[24:18] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[24:19] | I think that’s the one. | 我想就是那里 |
[24:21] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:23] | All right. Be sure to lock up. | 好吧 记得锁门 |
[24:28] | Take care. | 保重 |
[25:10] | – This a company safe house? – Ah, used to be. | -这是安全屋吗 -曾经是 |
[25:14] | Nobody’s stepping foot in this neighborhood anymore. | 已经没人再来这个社区了 |
[25:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:21] | You gotta go pee-pee, huh? | 你要去尿尿吗 |
[25:23] | You gotta go pee-pee poo-poo? | 你要去尿尿便便吗 |
[25:24] | You gotta go pee-pee? | 你要去尿尿吗 |
[25:26] | All right, come on. | 好吧 走吧 |
[25:27] | Someday you’re gonna have to learn how to walk. | 总有一天你得学会走路 |
[25:31] | Looks like someone’s growing on you. | 看来有人开始黏你了啊 |
[25:33] | Less needy than the ex. | 没有前任那么黏人 |
[25:34] | Oh, uh, your buddy Tom Carter called again. | 你的朋友汤姆·卡特又打来了 |
[25:37] | What now? | 说什么 |
[25:37] | He’s complaining about his nickname | 他在抱怨他的绰号 |
[25:39] | and nobody wants to arrest him. | 还有为什么没人逮捕他 |
[25:41] | Didn’t Hall and Nivens follow up on him? | 霍尔和尼文斯没有去调查吗 |
[25:44] | They must be from the “orders are optional” generation. | 他们肯定是”命令爱听不听”的那代人 |
[26:11] | I’ll meet you outside. I gotta hit the head. | 我在外面等你 我得上个厕所 |
[26:13] | All right, cool. | 好的 |
[26:56] | What took so long? | 怎么花了这么久时间 |
[26:58] | Did you find it? | 你们找到了吗 |
[27:00] | We did. Right where you said it would be. | 找到了 就在你说的地方 |
[27:03] | Let’s have a chat. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[27:10] | So, do we have a deal? | 所以 交易能成交了吗 |
[27:13] | I, uh, hear you’re a Marine. | 我听说你是海军陆战队员 |
[27:18] | – How many times you ship out? – Quite a few, actually. | -你出海过几次 -挺多次的 |
[27:22] | Guess that makes you kind of dangerous, huh? | 那你可是个危险人物 |
[27:26] | What’s with the gloves? | 那个手套是怎么回事 |
[27:34] | – Whoa, whoa, hey. – Pick it up. | -嘿 别这样 -拿起来 |
[27:35] | I’m turning myself in. | 我在自首呢 |
[27:43] | I said pick it up. | 我说了 拿起来 |
[27:46] | This isn’t what we talked about. | 我们之前不是这么说的 |
[27:53] | Did you count it? | 你数过了吗 |
[27:55] | The cash. | 那些钱 |
[27:57] | Did you count it? | 你数过了吗 |
[27:58] | What would’ve happened if I’d counted it? | 我数过了又怎样 |
[28:00] | When you got to three million, you would’ve run out of money. | 当你数到三百万的时候应该就没了 |
[28:03] | Bullshit. | 瞎扯 |
[28:04] | Figured I might need a bargaining chip. | 我之前觉得我可能需要一个谈判筹码 |
[28:08] | Seems I was right. | 看来我是对的 |
[28:10] | Three’s a lot of money. | 三百万不是小数目了 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but nine sounds better, doesn’t it? | 是啊 但九百万听起来更好 不是吗 |
[28:18] | Okay. Suppose you’re right. Where’s the other six? | 好吧 假设你是对的 另外六百万呢 |
[28:25] | You expecting company? | 你在等人吗 |
[28:29] | Special Agent Sam Baker, FBI. Open up, Carter. | 我是特工山姆·贝克 开门 卡特 |
[28:38] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[28:42] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[28:44] | Just a second. | 稍等一会 |
[28:50] | You got five minutes, and the clock’s already ticking. | 给你五分钟 已经在计时了 |
[28:55] | Open up. | 开门 |
[28:59] | Open the door, Carter. | 开门 卡特 |
[29:03] | All right, go. | 好 去吧 |
[29:21] | – You guys are handling on this? – Yes, sir. | -你们俩在处理了吗 -是的长官 |
[29:24] | Let me by. | 借个道 |
[29:34] | What’s with the 9mm? | 那把9毫米手枪是怎么回事 |
[29:52] | What exactly… | 到底是 |
[30:13] | Go! Go, get outta here! | 走 快离开这里 |
[30:19] | Go! Move! Come on! | 走 走 快走 |
[30:29] | Shoot him! | 冲他开枪 |
[30:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:40] | Get in! | 进来 |
[30:45] | – What are you doing here? – I came to see you. | -你来这干嘛 -我来看你的 |
[30:48] | Who’s shooting at us? | 谁在冲我们开枪 |
[30:50] | – Fbi. – Fbi? | -FBI -FBI吗 |
[30:57] | I can’t believe you shot Baker. | 难以置信你冲贝克开枪了 |
[31:00] | Hey, you need to cut that out, all right? Wake up! | 嘿 你得把刚才的忘掉 行吗 醒醒 |
[31:02] | I didn’t shoot Baker, Carter did. | 我没冲贝克开枪 卡特开的枪 |
[31:06] | What the hell are you doing with that? That’s evidence! | 你拿它干什么 这可是证据 |
[31:08] | Carter took my Sig. | 卡特拿走了我的手枪 |
[31:11] | – You have a gun? – It’s not mine. | -你还有把枪 -那不是我的 |
[31:14] | What did you do, Tom? | 汤姆 你到底做了什么 |
[31:17] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我你到底干过什么 |
[31:18] | I will, Annie, I promise. | 我会的 安妮 我保证 |
[31:21] | But first, we have to ditch this car. | 但我们得先甩掉这辆车 |
[31:23] | – This is your Jeep. – Not anymore. | -这是你的吉普车 -不再是了 |
[31:35] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[31:42] | Look out! | 小心 |
[32:45] | – Anything? – They can’t be far. | -有什么发现吗 -他们不会走太远的 |
[34:47] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[34:53] | The In-and-Out Bandit? | 你是那个”来去大盗”吗 |
[34:55] | I haven’t robbed a bank in over a year. | 过去的一年里我没抢过一家银行 |
[34:58] | In fact, I haven’t so much as jaywalked since I met you. | 认识你之后 我连乱穿马路都没干过 |
[35:00] | Well, you just hot-wired a car. | 你刚才用热线发动了一辆汽车 |
[35:02] | Okay, until tonight. | 好吧 直到今晚 |
[35:04] | This is insane. | 这实在太疯狂了 |
[35:08] | Listen to me. You have to turn yourself in. | 听我说 你得自首 |
[35:10] | That’s what I was trying to do. | 我就在这么做 |
[35:12] | That’s what I’ve been wanting to tell you, but… | 我一直想告诉你这件事 但是 |
[35:15] | I didn’t have the courage. | 我没有勇气 |
[35:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:18] | The first surprise was, | 第一个惊喜是 我们在牛顿小镇 |
[35:19] | “Let’s get a cute house in Newton and move in together,” | 买栋不错的房子 然后搬来一起住 |
[35:22] | and the second was you’re a bank robber? | 第二个就是你是个银行抢劫犯 |
[35:24] | I just felt if you and I were gonna | 我只是觉得如果我们俩 |
[35:26] | have a chance at a life together, | 能有个共度余生的机会 |
[35:28] | which I want even more than you know, | 一个我梦寐以求的机会 |
[35:32] | I needed to come clean to the Feds and to you. | 我得向联邦调查局和你坦白 |
[35:34] | And you just assumed that I’d be okay with this? | 你就以为我不会介意吗 |
[35:36] | I was hoping once you knew the whole story, | 我只是希望 一旦你知道整个故事 |
[35:38] | you’d be understanding. | 你会理解我的 |
[35:40] | We both know we’re good together. | 我们都知道我们待在一起很愉快 |
[35:42] | That was before I knew you were a bank robber. | 那是在我知道你是银行抢劫犯之前 |
[35:44] | I’m not a bank robber anymore. | 我已经不再是银行抢劫犯了 |
[35:47] | I need some air. | 我得透透气 |
[35:49] | – Pull the car over, Tom! – Okay, okay, okay. | -汤姆 停车 -好的 好的 |
[36:23] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀过多少人 |
[36:25] | No one. Not even in the Marines. | 从来没有 在海军陆战队服役时也没有 |
[36:28] | You made bombs. Bombs kill people. | 你制作过炸弹 炸弹杀人 |
[36:30] | I didn’t make bombs. I disarmed land mines. | 我没有制作过炸弹 我拆除过地雷 |
[36:34] | You’ve been lying to me this whole time. | 你一直都在骗我 |
[36:39] | I didn’t lie, Annie. | 安妮 我没有骗你 |
[36:40] | I just didn’t tell you certain things. | 我只是没有告诉你某些事情 |
[36:45] | I considered just keeping my mouth shut, keeping the money, | 我考虑过闭上我的嘴 留着钱 |
[36:48] | but I knew that secret would | 但是我知道 这些秘密会 |
[36:51] | eat me up inside and hurt what you and I have. | 吞噬我的内心 伤害你我的一切 |
[36:56] | So, the house, were you gonna… | 所以 那栋房子 你是不是 |
[36:58] | You gonna pay for that with stolen money? | 你是不是要用偷来的钱付款 |
[36:59] | No. I had money saved up from when I was in the service. | 不 我在服役时存了一些钱 |
[37:03] | And the safe business… | 至于安保工作 |
[37:05] | That wasn’t a real job? | 那不是个真的工作吧 |
[37:14] | So, what else have you been lying to me about? | 那你还骗了我什么 |
[37:16] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没了 -没了吗 |
[37:19] | Well, | 好吧 |
[37:21] | except, there was no water leak in my apartment, and, uh… | 除了 我的公寓根本没漏水 还有 |
[37:27] | I don’t like the health cookies you make, | 我不喜欢你做的健康饼干 |
[37:30] | even though I say I do. | 虽然我说的是喜欢 |
[37:31] | And I agree the house needs paint, | 我也同意房子需要粉刷 |
[37:33] | but I hate yellow. | 但是我讨厌黄色 |
[37:39] | Paint. | 粉刷 |
[37:41] | Cookies? Water leaks? | 饼干 还有漏水是吗 |
[37:44] | Okay, this is not the honesty that I’m looking for, okay? | 好吧 这不是我想要的坦诚 明白吗 |
[37:47] | Right now, I’m trying to determine if you’re a pathological liar, | 现在 我想确定你是不是病态撒谎者 |
[37:50] | or a complete sociopath! | 或者是个彻头彻尾的反社会分子 |
[37:52] | I’m none of the above. | 都不是 |
[38:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:12] | Why did you rob banks? | 你为什么抢银行 |
[38:17] | My mother died of pneumonia while I was in a dust bowl | 我母亲死于肺炎 当时我正在风沙中 |
[38:20] | fighting somebody else’s war. | 打别人的仗 |
[38:24] | When I got back, my dad was half the man he was when I left. | 当我回来 我父亲已经失魂落魄 |
[38:28] | He was depressed, lonely. | 他沮丧又孤独 |
[38:32] | He missed her. | 他很想她 |
[38:35] | He was a welder for a pipe manufacturer for over 35 years. | 他在一家制管厂做了35年的焊工 |
[38:40] | Dedicated company man. | 为公司奉献了一生 |
[38:42] | But he started having a hard time | 但当他生活遭受挫折 |
[38:45] | finding a reason to get up in the morning and go to work. | 连起床上班都感到困难时 |
[38:50] | His productivity slipped, and they fired him. | 他的工作效率下降了 公司就解雇了他 |
[38:55] | But the worst of it was, the CEO embezzled millions | 但最糟糕的是 CEO从员工养老基金中 |
[38:58] | from the employee pension fund, | 贪污了数百万美元 |
[39:02] | denying my father his pension. | 拒绝支付我父亲的退休金 |
[39:05] | He didn’t have it in him to deal with lawyers and fight it. | 他没能力找律师维权 |
[39:12] | Instead, he drove his Chevy Silverado… | 相反 他开着他的雪佛兰索罗德 |
[39:16] | 60 miles an hour into an oak tree. | 以60码的速度冲向了一棵橡树 |
[39:21] | No skid marks. | 没有刹车的痕迹 |
[39:24] | A month later, I walked into the same bank | 一个月后 我走进那家银行 |
[39:27] | where the CEO kept his money… | 那家CEO存着他的钱的银行 |
[39:32] | And I robbed it. $658,000. | 然后 我抢了银行 一共658000美元 |
[39:36] | More than my old man made in his lifetime. | 比我父亲一辈子挣的还多 |
[39:42] | I never spent one dime of it. | 我一分钱也没花 |
[39:45] | Then why did you keep doing it? | 那你为什么一直这么做 |
[39:48] | It wasn’t about the money. It just… | 这和钱没关系 只是 |
[39:51] | Just felt good. | 只是感觉很好 |
[39:54] | Like when I was sweeping for mines, | 就像我扫雷的时候 |
[39:56] | not knowing if my next step was my last. | 不知道我的下一步是不是最后一步 |
[40:00] | Made me feel alive. | 这让我觉得自己还活着 |
[40:06] | And then I met you. | 然后我遇到了你 |
[40:09] | Somehow, you gave me that same feeling | 不知怎的 你也给我同样的感觉 |
[40:11] | of being alive, so I stopped. | 活着的感觉 所以我停止了 |
[40:16] | You stopped for me? | 你是为我停下的吗 |
[40:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | The more time I spent with you, the more I realized | 跟你在一起的时间越长 我就越明白 |
[40:25] | what I needed in my life wasn’t money or an adrenaline rush, | 我生命中需要的不是钱 也不是一时刺激 |
[40:30] | it was the need to feel love. | 而是对爱的渴望 |
[40:35] | And I feel that with you. | 和你一起的时候 我感受到了 |
[40:41] | So there it is. | 就是这样 |
[40:48] | We should go, huh? | 我们该走了 |
[41:05] | Out. Out. | 出去 出去 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 对不起 我的朋友 |
[41:19] | This is not how it was supposed to go. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[41:23] | But I promise you, I will find whoever did this to you. | 但我向你保证 我会找到杀你的凶手 |
[41:30] | Where’s Nivens and Hall? | 尼文斯和霍尔在哪里 |
[41:32] | The FBI guy you were fighting? | 那个和你打架的FBI的家伙吗 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[41:35] | I saw him and another guy | 我看见他和另一个人 |
[41:37] | taking boxes out of your storage unit. | 从你的储藏室里拿走了箱子 |
[41:39] | The money. | 那是钱 |
[41:40] | I was giving it back in exchange for a deal | 我把还钱作为交易的条件 |
[41:42] | that wouldn’t keep me away from you for very long. | 这样我就不会离开你太久 |
[41:45] | But then those two stole the cash and tried to kill me. | 但那两个人偷了钱 还想杀了我 |
[41:48] | What’s worse, those gunshots you heard, | 更糟糕的是 你听到的枪声 |
[41:50] | it was them shooting another agent, | 是他们开枪杀了另一个特工 |
[41:52] | which I’m sure they’ll pin on me. | 我确定他们会栽赃给我 |
[41:54] | Your word against theirs. | 你的证词和他们的相反 |
[41:56] | Not a judge in the world is gonna believe me over them. | 世界上没有一个法官会相信我而不是他们 |
[42:00] | And with a murder one charge for killing one of their own, | 而且 我被控谋杀了一名特工 |
[42:02] | the Feds will come after me, and keep coming until they find me. | 联邦调查局肯定会追踪我 直到找到为止 |
[42:06] | If you’re with me, they’ll charge you as an accessory. | 如果你和我在一起 他们会指控你为从犯 |
[42:09] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[42:12] | I’m dropping you off at the next corner. | 在下一个拐角我就放你下车 |
[42:13] | You wait five minutes, call 911, | 你等五分钟后 打911 |
[42:16] | tell them I forced you into the car as a hostage, | 告诉他们是我强迫你作为人质上车的 |
[42:18] | but you fought me off and got away. | 但是你竭力抵抗 然后逃走了 |
[42:20] | – No, I’m not lying to the police, Tom! – Okay! | -不 我不会对警察撒谎的 汤姆 -好的 |
[42:24] | You need to get as far away from the city as possible. | 你需要离这座城市越远越好 |
[42:27] | I’m putting you on a bus. | 我会送你上公共汽车 |
[42:29] | A bus? | 什么公共汽车 |
[42:31] | Baker was already down when we got back. | 我们回来时 贝克已经倒下了 |
[42:34] | The second we get in the room, Carter jumps us. | 我们一进房间 卡特就扑向我们 |
[42:37] | We should’ve been on it, for sure, but… | 我们本应制服他的 但是 |
[42:41] | He caught us by surprise. | 他突袭了我们 |
[42:43] | – Then what? – Then he took off in a Jeep. | -然后呢 -然后他开了辆吉普走了 |
[42:46] | He was with a woman, but I didn’t get a good look at her. | 他和一个女人在一起 但我没看清她 |
[42:49] | You? | 你呢 |
[43:00] | And nothing turned up at the storage unit? | 仓库里什么也没找到是吗 |
[43:02] | Like a decade’s worth of crap. | 都是陈旧的垃圾 |
[43:03] | So, if there was no money, | 所以 那里没钱 |
[43:05] | and this guy is just another nutjob, | 而且 这个家伙就只是又一个疯子 |
[43:07] | how did a routine interview turn into | 一个例行见面怎么会变成 |
[43:09] | me having to go knock on Sam Baker’s door | 让我去敲山姆·贝克家的门 |
[43:11] | and tell his wife that he’s never coming home? | 告诉他的妻子 他以后再也不会回家了呢 |
[43:14] | Ask Carter. | 去问卡特 |
[43:16] | If they are willing to kill another agent, | 如果他们愿意杀死另一名特工 |
[43:18] | what are they capable of doing to you and me? | 他们能对你和我做出什么事呢 |
[43:23] | You just can’t do this to a person! | 你不能这样对一个人啊 |
[43:26] | I know, Annie. I… | 我懂 安妮 |
[43:30] | I know. | 我懂 |
[43:36] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不应该遭受这些 |
[43:40] | When you get to the city, | 当你进入市区 |
[43:42] | find an out-of-the-way place to stay. | 找个偏僻的地方住 |
[43:44] | Hotel, motel, doesn’t matter. | 旅馆 汽车旅馆 都行 |
[43:47] | As long as they take cash. | 只要他们收现金 |
[43:50] | Do not give them your real name. | 别告诉他们你的真名 |
[43:52] | When you’re settled, call me from a pay phone. | 你安顿下来后 用公用电话打给我 |
[43:56] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[43:58] | I lied about what I did, | 我对自己的所作所为撒了谎 |
[44:01] | but not about how I feel about you, | 但我对你的感觉没有撒谎 |
[44:03] | what I wanted for us. | 对我们的未来也没有 |
[44:06] | I loved you from the moment you walked up to that counter. | 从你走向柜台的那一刻起 我就爱上了你 |
[44:08] | That’ll never change. | 这永远不会改变 |
[44:10] | I’ll always love you, no matter what happens. | 不管发生什么 我永远爱你 |
[44:29] | If they had accepted your deal and you went to prison, | 如果他们接受了你的交易 而你进了监狱 |
[44:32] | I would’ve waited for you. | 我会等你的 |
[44:38] | I feel like I’m never gonna see you again. | 我觉得我再也见不到你了 |
[44:40] | You will, I promise. | 你会的 我保证 |
[44:50] | Come with me. Come with me, Tom. | 和我一起走吧 一起走吧 汤姆 |
[44:52] | Come on, we can have everything we talked about. | 走吧 我们说过的一切都会实现的 |
[44:53] | Maybe in New York. I don’t know, maybe… | 可能在纽约实现 我也不知道 |
[44:55] | I don’t know, just come with me. Get on the bus with me. | 我不知道 就跟我走吧 一起上公共汽车 |
[44:57] | Annie, I can’t. I have to do this. | 安妮 我不能 我必须这么干 |
[45:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:16] | Then prove it, Tom. | 那就去证明 汤姆 |
[45:19] | Prove that you didn’t kill that man. | 证明你没有杀那个男人 |
[46:46] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[46:48] | We lifted Carter’s fingerprints from the hotel. | 我们从旅馆提取了卡特的指纹 |
[46:53] | His real name is, uh, Thomas James Dolan. | 他的真名是托马斯·詹姆斯·多兰 |
[46:55] | – Ex-con? – No, he’s clean. | -以前蹲过监狱吗 -不 没有案底 |
[46:59] | We got a match from his military record. | 我们在他的军事记录里匹配到了一条 |
[47:01] | Former Marine, a lifer. Demolitions expert, | 前海军陆战队员 职业军人 爆破专家 |
[47:05] | which would explain his proficiency in blowing safes. | 这就可以解释他怎么这么擅长炸开保险柜 |
[47:08] | But he retired nine years ago. | 但他在九年前就退伍了 |
[47:18] | If this guy were the In-and-Out Bandit, | 如果这家伙是那个”来去大盗” |
[47:19] | that would make him a civilian | 这就说明了他在第一次抢银行的 |
[47:21] | about a year before the first bank robbery. | 一年前还是个平民 |
[47:22] | Yeah, well, my guess is he’s been reading | 是啊 我猜他读了 |
[47:24] | too many In-and-Out Bandit news stories | 太多”来去大盗”的新闻故事 |
[47:26] | and PTSD’s taken care of the rest. | 加上创伤后应激障碍的作用 |
[47:28] | He seem crazy to you? | 你觉得他疯了吗 |
[47:33] | – Yeah, he did. – What about the girl? | -对 他疯了 -那个女人呢 |
[47:35] | What about her? | 有什么关于她的信息吗 |
[47:36] | A camera picked her up outside the hotel. | 一台监控在旅馆外拍到她了 |
[47:38] | We pulled the registration from her car. | 我们从她的车上查到了登记记录 |
[47:40] | Divorced a few years ago. | 几年前离婚了 |
[47:41] | Filed for bankruptcy after her husband bled | 她丈夫爱赌博 把他们的家具生意 |
[47:44] | their furniture business dry with a gambling habit. | 输了个精光 最后就申请了破产 |
[47:47] | You know, between her ex and, uh, this wannabe bank robber, | 你看 她的前男友 还有那个想抢银行的 |
[47:51] | seems to me she’s not very good at picking winners. | 我感觉 她不太擅长傍大款 |
[47:54] | Who am I to judge? | 我有什么资格评判这个呢 |
[47:57] | Hard to know what her involvement in all this might be, but | 很难说她到底参与了什么 但是 |
[48:00] | she must know something, so let’s find her. | 她一定知道些什么 我们得找到她 |
[48:02] | – What’s her name? – Annie Wilkins. | -她叫什么 -安妮·威尔金斯 |
[48:05] | We’re on it. | 我们来找她 |
[48:17] | – Annie. – Are you okay? | -安妮 -你还好吗 |
[48:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[48:20] | I said to use a pay phone. You’re in New York, yeah? | 我说了用公用电话打 你在纽约 对吧 |
[48:24] | The two FBI guys, they’re on a security camera | 那两个联邦调查局的人 被监控拍到了 |
[48:26] | unloading boxes out of your storage unit | 把箱子从你仓库里搬出来 |
[48:28] | and putting them into their car. | 然后装到自己车上 |
[48:29] | That’s proof that they stole the money. | 那就是他们偷钱的证据 |
[48:32] | Maybe, but how do you know they’re on camera? | 可能吧 但你怎么知道他们被监控拍了 |
[48:35] | Annie, where are you? | 安妮 你在哪 |
[48:36] | – Work. – You got off the bus? | -工作 -你从公共汽车上下来了吗 |
[48:39] | There’s a back-up memory card that records over itself | 有张自动储存的备用记忆卡 |
[48:41] | every 48 hours. I had to come get it. | 48小时更新一次 我得回来拿走 |
[48:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:45] | Please hang up and get out of there right now. | 马上把电话挂了然后离开那里 |
[48:53] | – 911, please hold. – It’s an emergency. | -这里是911 请稍等 -情况紧急 |
[48:56] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[49:08] | Annie. There you are. | 安妮 你在这儿啊 |
[49:11] | Your boyfriend here? | 你男朋友在这儿吗 |
[49:13] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[49:17] | Oh, you, uh… | 你们 |
[49:19] | Just rob banks together? | 就是一起抢银行的关系吗 |
[49:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[49:29] | He’s got six million dollars tucked away somewhere. | 他把六百万美金藏在某个地方 |
[49:31] | You got any idea where that might be? | 你觉得会在哪儿呢 |
[49:34] | You hiding it for him? | 你帮他藏了吗 |
[49:35] | Maybe in, uh, another one of these units here? | 可能在 这里的某一个仓库吗 |
[49:41] | Where’s the memory card for this? Under here? | 这个储存卡在哪 在下面吗 |
[49:49] | No! | 不 |
[49:54] | That’s not the answer I was looking for. | 这不是我要的答案 |
[49:58] | Where is it, huh? | 卡在哪 |
[50:02] | – Is it in here? – No, it’s not in there. | -在这吗 -不是 不在那里 |
[50:04] | No? | 不在吗 |
[50:05] | It’s in the drawer on the right. | 在右边的抽屉里 |
[50:09] | In here? | 是这儿吗 |
[50:16] | You know, lying to me is not gonna turn out well. | 你知道吗 对我说谎没有好下场 |
[50:49] | – What the… – She was a witness. | -什么情况 -她曾是目击者 |
[50:51] | Was? Is she dead? | 什么叫曾是 她死了吗 |
[50:53] | No, she’s not. She’s about to be. | 没 还没 马上就要死了 |
[50:54] | Stop! You… You can’t just shoot people. | 住手 你 你不能朝人开枪 |
[51:01] | – I think she’s dead. – You think? | -我觉得她死了 -你觉得是吗 |
[51:04] | I don’t feel a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[51:05] | We need to get the memory card for the security cameras. | 我们得去把监控的储存卡拿走 |
[51:07] | – It’s probably on her. – Don’t touch anything else! | -可能在她身上 -什么都别碰 |
[51:10] | You take care of that. I got this. | 你顾好你自己 我来找 |
[51:18] | Are you sure there was a memory card? | 你确定这儿有储存卡吗 |
[51:20] | I don’t know! There’s gotta be! | 我不知道 应该有 |
[51:24] | It’s not here! | 不在这儿 |
[51:31] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们该走了 |
[51:48] | Jesus! God, Annie! Annie! | 天啊 天 安妮 安妮 |
[51:51] | Come on, Annie. Come on. | 醒醒 安妮 醒醒 |
[52:00] | Help! Hello! I need some help here! | 帮个忙 有人吗 我需要帮助 |
[52:03] | – Get a gurney! – Please! | -来张担架 -拜托了 |
[52:05] | – What happened? – I don’t know. It’s her head. | -发生了什么 -我不知道 她头部受伤了 |
[52:06] | Okay. Get her on an IV, saline. | 好的 给她静脉注射生理盐水 |
[52:08] | Honey, you’re gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 你会没事的 |
[52:09] | Get a CVC, type and cross. | 准备中央静脉置管 测定血型和交叉配血 |
[52:11] | I need an EKG and CT. | 准备做心电图和CT检查 |
[52:12] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Let’s move. | -会没事的 -走吧 |
[52:13] | Sir, I need some information. | 先生 我需要登记下信息 |
[52:15] | What’s the patient’s name? | 病人的名字是什么 |
[52:17] | – Sir, what’s the patient’s name? – Wilkins. | -先生 病人的名字是什么 -威尔金斯 |
[52:18] | Wilkins. Annie Wilkins. | 威尔金斯 安妮·威尔金斯 |
[52:20] | Is she allergic to any medication? | 她对什么药物过敏吗 |
[52:23] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[52:25] | What’s your relation to her? | 你跟她是什么关系 |
[52:27] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[52:30] | Are you hurt, sir? Are you… Um… | 你受伤了吗 先生 你 |
[52:32] | What? No. This isn’t my blood. | 什么 没有 这不是我的血 |
[52:35] | – Thank you. – Sir! | -谢谢 -先生 |
[52:37] | Sir! | 先生 |
[52:43] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. How may I direct your call? | 联邦调查局 需要转接吗 |
[52:57] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[53:01] | It’s Meyers. | 是迈尔斯 |
[53:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[53:08] | Nivens, Dolan’s on the line asking for you. | 尼文斯 多兰打电话找你 |
[53:11] | We’ve already initiated a trace. | 我们已经开始追踪位置了 |
[53:13] | All right, put that prick on. | 好的 速度快点 |
[53:16] | I tried to turn myself in. | 我自首了 |
[53:19] | I handed you three million dollars. | 我也给你三百万美元了 |
[53:21] | – What are you talking about? – My girlfriend! Why? | -你在说什么 -我女朋友 为什么 |
[53:24] | – She had nothing to do with this. – Girlfriend? | -她什么都不知道 -什么女朋友 |
[53:27] | You lost me, buddy. | 你把我弄糊涂了 兄弟 |
[53:31] | You there? | 你在听吗 |
[53:36] | Dolan? | 多兰 |
[53:38] | Agent Nivens, I’m coming for you. | 尼文斯特工 我会去找你的 |
[53:52] | You believe this guy? | 你相信他的话吗 |
[53:55] | What I can’t believe is you. | 我信不过的是你 |
[53:59] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[54:02] | Well, don’t go getting any brave ideas. | 不要有什么大胆的想法 |
[54:04] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[54:11] | You got a trace? | 你追踪到了吗 |
[54:12] | No. It wasn’t long enough. | 没有 时间不够长 |
[54:14] | But a black and white spotted him | 但是一辆警车发现他在 |
[54:15] | leaving Grace Hospital in a stolen van… | 放下女朋友从格蕾丝医院出来后 |
[54:17] | After he dropped off his girlfriend. | 上了一辆偷来的货车 |
[54:20] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[54:21] | I don’t know, but I’m heading there now. | 我不知道 但我现在在赶过去 |
[55:08] | I got a visual on the suspect. Light blue Ford Econoline, | 我看到嫌犯了 浅蓝色的福特伊克莱车型 |
[55:10] | plate number 17… | 车牌号17 |
[55:26] | In pursuit northbound on Webster. | 在韦伯斯特大道向北行驶 |
[55:29] | Make a right. | 右转 |
[55:55] | I lost him. He’s headed westbound on Lincoln. | 我跟丢了 他在林肯大道上向西行驶 |
[56:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[57:32] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[59:07] | You killed my partner! You son of a bitch! | 你把我搭档杀了 你个混蛋 |
[59:11] | Wrong! You got it wrong! | 错了 你弄错了 |
[59:29] | Don’t do it! | 停下 |
[59:32] | I didn’t kill Baker. It was Nivens. | 我没杀贝克 是尼文斯 |
[59:34] | He shot him point-blank. | 他直接一枪杀了他 |
[59:36] | And my lady friend, he went after her. | 而且我的女性朋友 被他跟踪了 |
[59:38] | I don’t know if she’s alive or dead. | 我不知道她是死是活 |
[59:41] | Nivens put her in the hospital? | 是尼文斯让她进医院的吗 |
[59:43] | He attacked her at the self-storage on Milton. | 他在米尔顿的自助仓储店袭击了她 |
[59:47] | And why would he do that? | 那他为什么要那么做 |
[59:48] | She has evidence against him. | 她有对他不利的证据 |
[59:53] | You wanna do the right thing right now? | 你现在想改邪归正吗 |
[59:56] | You drop the gun and let me take you in. | 你把枪放下然后让我逮捕你 |
[59:58] | We’ll do it the proper way. I’ll make sure the truth comes out. | 我们会妥善处理这事 我会让真相大白的 |
[1:00:01] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:00:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:00:09] | Meyers. | 迈尔斯 |
[1:00:11] | I talked to you on the phone, didn’t I? | 我跟你打过电话 对吗 |
[1:00:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:17] | – What are you thinking, Tom? – I’m gonna make things right. | -你想怎么样 汤姆 -我要去纠正错误 |
[1:00:20] | My way. | 用我的方式 |
[1:00:21] | Nivens pulled the trigger, | 尼文斯扣动了扳机 |
[1:00:23] | but his partner, Agent Hall, he’s in on it, too. | 但他的搭档 特工霍尔 他也参与了 |
[1:00:27] | This is his. | 这是他的 |
[1:01:21] | Information. How may I help you? | 这里是问讯处 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[1:01:22] | Grace Hospital, please. | 格蕾丝医院 拜托了 |
[1:01:24] | Okay, would you like me to connect you? | 好的 需要帮您接通吗 |
[1:01:26] | Yes, yes, please connect me. | 是的 请帮我接通 |
[1:01:29] | Grace Hospital. | 这里是格蕾丝医院 |
[1:01:30] | Hi. I’m looking for Annie Wilkins. | 你好 我找安妮·威尔金斯 |
[1:01:33] | – Wilkins? – Wilkins. | -威尔金斯是吗 -是的 威尔金斯 |
[1:01:34] | – Wilkins. – Yes. She’s a patient. | -威尔金斯 -对 她是病人 |
[1:01:37] | – I’ll connect you. – Thank you. | -即将为您接通 -多谢 |
[1:01:42] | – Hello. Is this Annie’s room? – Yes. | -你好 是安妮的房间吗 -是的 |
[1:01:45] | Great. Can she talk? | 好的 她能接电话吗 |
[1:01:47] | Yes, yes, I’m family. | 是的 是 我是家属 |
[1:01:51] | She can’t talk right now… | 她现在还不能说话 |
[1:01:54] | But she’s… she’s okay? She’ll get better, right? | 但她 她没事吧 她会好的 是吧 |
[1:02:01] | Oh, good. No, no, that’s fine. | 很好 不 不 没事 |
[1:02:04] | I’ll, uh, call back later. | 我会 再打来的 |
[1:02:07] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[1:02:23] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干嘛 |
[1:02:26] | Well, we need to make sure she didn’t make it. | 我们得确保她活不了 |
[1:02:30] | And since you’re the one who said she didn’t have a pulse, | 既然你是说她没有脉搏了的那个人 |
[1:02:33] | you’re gonna do it. | 那就你去做 |
[1:02:36] | No. | 不要 |
[1:02:38] | No, no chance. | 不 不可能 |
[1:02:40] | This has gone way too far. I don’t want any part of this. | 这太过分了 我不想参与了 |
[1:02:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:02:52] | But don’t blame me if your kids hate their father, | 但如果你的孩子恨你缺席了 |
[1:02:55] | ’cause he wasn’t there when they were growing up. | 他们的成长过程的话 别怪我 |
[1:04:16] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[1:04:17] | Yeah. Where’s your partner? | 对 你搭档呢 |
[1:04:20] | On his way. | 在路上 |
[1:04:22] | Come on in. Take a seat. | 进来吧 请坐 |
[1:04:29] | What’s with the leg? | 你腿怎么了 |
[1:04:31] | Just got thrown out of a second-story window. | 就是从二楼窗户摔下来了 |
[1:04:37] | You, uh, plan on getting rid of this? | 你 打算处理掉这些吗 |
[1:04:40] | Kind of morbid. | 有点病态 |
[1:04:41] | Call it motivation. | 这叫动力 |
[1:04:43] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[1:04:46] | This Tom Dolan, | 关于汤姆·多兰的事 |
[1:04:47] | why is he pointing a finger at you? | 为什么他怪罪你 |
[1:04:51] | I mean, why do any of these crazies do the things they do? | 换句话说 为什么这些疯子们要这么做 |
[1:04:56] | Don’t you hate that? | 你不讨厌那样吗 |
[1:04:58] | Ask a question, you get a question in return? | 问一个问题就会被反问一个 |
[1:05:01] | All those things he said on the phone, | 他在电话里说的那些 |
[1:05:03] | stealing the money, attacking his girl, none of that’s true? | 偷钱 袭击他的女人 不是真的吧 |
[1:05:06] | Not a bit. | 全是假的 |
[1:05:11] | – Where’s the money? – What money? | -钱在哪 -什么钱 |
[1:05:13] | The money my partner died for. | 我搭档因此而死的钱 |
[1:05:17] | The money that made Sharon Baker a widow. | 让莎伦·贝克变成寡妇的钱 |
[1:05:20] | Well, that money is in Tom Dolan’s head. | 好吧 钱在汤姆·多兰的脑子里 |
[1:05:24] | He’s got a first-class imagination. | 他想象力丰富 |
[1:05:28] | – You needed to see me? – Yeah. | -您要见我吗 -对 |
[1:05:31] | I believe you lost this. | 我猜你丢了这个 |
[1:05:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:05:43] | – Uh, anything else? – No, we’re good. | -还有事吗 -没 没事 |
[1:05:50] | John, you, uh… | 约翰 你 |
[1:05:52] | You got a new plan? | 你有什么新的打算吗 |
[1:05:58] | Same plan, family man. | 跟之前一样 家庭男 |
[1:06:03] | That some kind of threat? | 那算是一种威胁吗 |
[1:06:08] | Does it need to be? | 有必要吗 |
[1:06:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:53] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[1:06:55] | I can feel your energy. Tell me. | 我能感觉你的能量 跟我说说 |
[1:06:59] | None. | 没事 |
[1:07:01] | It’s just work stuff. | 工作上的事 |
[1:07:03] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[1:07:05] | Whatever it is, just do what feels right, | 不管是什么 做你觉得对的就好 |
[1:07:07] | and it’ll work itself out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[1:07:10] | That easy, huh? | 这么简单吗 |
[1:07:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:14] | You remember who taught me that? | 你还记得是谁教我的吗 |
[1:07:17] | No. | 不记得了 |
[1:07:22] | You. | 是你 |
[1:07:33] | It’s just I realized I work too much. | 我感觉我工作过度了 |
[1:07:36] | All I’ve been trying to do is give us a good life. | 我做的一切都是为了让我们过得更好 |
[1:07:39] | You know I love you and the boys more than anything. | 你要知道我对你和儿子们的爱超越一切 |
[1:07:42] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[1:07:45] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[1:07:48] | I just want you and the boys to remember that. | 我都希望你和儿子们记得这个 |
[1:07:52] | What’s going on, Ramon? | 怎么了 雷蒙 |
[1:08:20] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀我吗 |
[1:08:22] | No, Agent Hall. | 不 特工霍尔 |
[1:08:24] | I’m a retired bank robber | 我是个金盆洗手的的银行抢劫犯 |
[1:08:25] | not a murderer like your partner! | 不是像你搭档一样的杀人犯 |
[1:08:27] | – But I do need your help! – Why should I help you? | -但我确实需要你帮忙 -凭什么我要帮你 |
[1:08:30] | Because you have the most to lose. | 因为你可失去的最多 |
[1:08:40] | You and I both know this wasn’t your doing. | 你我都知道这不是你做的 |
[1:08:44] | But going along with Nivens, | 但跟尼文斯合作 |
[1:08:47] | that was a bad idea. | 可是个坏主意 |
[1:08:53] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. | 这一切不应该这样发展 |
[1:08:55] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 没人应该为此受伤 |
[1:08:58] | But Nivens shot Baker, and I panicked. | 但尼文斯开枪打了贝克 然后我怕了 |
[1:09:01] | I knew I was wrong, | 我知道我错了 |
[1:09:03] | but at that point, I had no choice. | 但在当时 我别无选择 |
[1:09:05] | Well, you have a choice now, pal. | 好了 你现在有个选择 朋友 |
[1:09:09] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:09:10] | To prove my innocence! | 证明我是无辜的 |
[1:09:13] | I have the security footage from the storage place. | 我有仓库那里的监控录像 |
[1:09:15] | – What? – Nivens doesn’t know I have it. | -什么 -尼文斯不知道我有 |
[1:09:20] | I took it off your girlfriend when he wasn’t looking. | 我趁他不注意从你女朋友那里拿走了 |
[1:09:23] | I’m gonna need that. | 我需要那个 |
[1:09:24] | And I need to know where the money is. | 还有我要知道钱在哪 |
[1:09:33] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:09:35] | That’s your girlfriend’s name, right? | 那是你女朋友的名字对吧 |
[1:09:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:38] | You gotta get her out of the hospital. | 你得把她弄出医院 |
[1:09:41] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他要杀了她 |
[1:10:38] | Hey. You’re awake. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[1:10:43] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[1:10:46] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[1:10:50] | I need to get you out of here right away. | 我得立刻把你送出去 |
[1:10:52] | You’re not safe. | 你在这里不安全 |
[1:10:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:17] | How could you not? | 可不是么 |
[1:11:28] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 慢点 |
[1:11:31] | – Meyers. – It’s Tom Dolan. | -这是迈尔斯 -这是汤姆·多兰 |
[1:11:35] | I didn’t expect that, you kidnapping your girlfriend. | 我没料到 你会绑架你自己的女朋友 |
[1:11:38] | She wasn’t safe there. | 她在那里不安全 |
[1:11:40] | You might be right. | 可能你是对的吧 |
[1:11:41] | Is she holed up somewhere safe now? | 那她现在在安全的地方了吗 |
[1:11:43] | Yeah. I want you to know she had nothing to do with the robberies | 是的 我想告诉你她对抢劫的事一无所知 |
[1:11:47] | and she will have nothing to do with what comes next. | 她也不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:11:50] | What comes next? | 接下来会发生什么 |
[1:11:51] | It’s better if you don’t know. | 你最好不要知道 |
[1:11:53] | No, it’s my job to know, Tom. | 不 汤姆 我有义务知道 |
[1:11:54] | Come on, let’s get together, we talk this over. | 拜托 咱是一伙的 你把事情说清楚 |
[1:11:57] | I’d like to, but I tried that. | 我也希望如此 但我试过了 |
[1:12:01] | Did not work. | 没用 |
[1:12:04] | Now I’m doing it the only way I know how. | 现在我要以我唯一知道的方式去做这件事 |
[1:12:07] | I can’t persuade you not to do whatever it is you’re planning? | 我拦不住你去做你想做的是吗 |
[1:12:09] | No. | 是的 |
[1:12:15] | You need anything, you or Annie, | 如果你或者安妮需要任何帮助 |
[1:12:18] | you let me know. | 告诉我就行 |
[1:12:44] | I’ve never seen you work before. | 我从没看过你工作 |
[1:12:50] | Well, I know it looks complicated, | 我知道这看上去挺复杂的 |
[1:12:52] | but it’s not glamorous. I mean, it’s just wires, | 但那只是虚张声势 其实也就是电线 |
[1:12:56] | electrical currents, chemical reactions. | 电流和化学反应而已 |
[1:12:58] | Yeah, well, glamor’s overrated. | 是啊 魅力被高估了 |
[1:13:01] | But knowing how to blow stuff up, that’s, uh… | 但是知道怎么让东西爆炸 那 |
[1:13:05] | That’s pretty cool. | 还是挺酷的 |
[1:13:08] | You know, if this works, | 你知道 如果这成功了 |
[1:13:11] | you have to understand, I’m still going to jail. | 你要理解 我还是会进监狱的 |
[1:13:14] | I know that. | 我懂 |
[1:13:17] | And I’ll come visit you every day. | 我会每天都去看你 |
[1:13:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:13:22] | I mean, you know, until I… start seeing patients. | 我是说 你懂的 等我开始上班了 |
[1:13:27] | I’m gonna be busy. | 我会变得很忙 |
[1:13:30] | Every other day. | 只要不忙都会去 |
[1:13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:48] | – How did it go? – Late night, but without incident. | -外面怎么样 -挺晚了 没什么意外 |
[1:13:51] | You should be in bed. | 你应该躺下休息 |
[1:13:53] | – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. | -我要和你一起 -不 你待在这里 |
[1:13:57] | It’s not up for debate. | 我没在和你商量 |
[1:13:58] | You’re right. It’s too dangerous. | 你说得对 这真的太危险了 |
[1:14:00] | Then don’t do it. | 那你就别做啊 |
[1:14:01] | I have to finish this, Annie. | 我必须得做 安妮 |
[1:14:05] | Look, do what you have to do, | 没事 你做你的 |
[1:14:06] | but I’m sorry, I refuse to stay here | 但不好意思 我拒绝待在这里 |
[1:14:08] | wondering if you’re ever gonna come back. | 辗转反侧你是否回来 |
[1:14:29] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在等什么 |
[1:14:38] | Nivens. | 我是尼文斯 |
[1:14:39] | All I wanted was a chance at a normal life for Annie and me. | 我只想要我和安妮能过上普通的生活 |
[1:14:43] | Well, it’s a simple equation, Dolan. | 多兰 这是个很简单的算式 |
[1:14:45] | When you rob banks for a living, | 当你为了生计去抢银行时 |
[1:14:46] | you give up the right to a normal life. | 你就放弃了拥有普通生活的权利 |
[1:14:48] | You’re right, I screwed up. | 你说得对 是我做错了 |
[1:14:50] | I took money that didn’t belong to me. | 我拿了不该属于我的钱 |
[1:14:52] | And for that, I’ll do my time. But you screwed up worse. | 为此 我将去坐牢 但你做了更过分的事 |
[1:14:56] | You killed innocent people. | 你杀了无辜的人 |
[1:14:57] | Time’s up. What do you want? | 够了 你到底想要什么 |
[1:14:58] | You wanna talk? You want your deal? What? | 你要聊天还是想交易 你要什么 |
[1:15:00] | I wanna clear my name, | 我要证明我的清白 |
[1:15:02] | which means I need a full confession from you. | 所以我要你供认你的全部罪行 |
[1:15:05] | That’s where we’re at, huh? | 我们已经到这个地步了是吗 |
[1:15:06] | Well, don’t you think it would be wrong | 难道你不觉得我为某件 |
[1:15:07] | for me to confess to something I didn’t do? | 我没做过的事认罪是不对的吗 |
[1:15:09] | Then you’d better take the three million and run. | 那你应该拿着那三百万赶紧跑 |
[1:15:11] | Hey, pal, if I had the three million, I might. | 嘿兄弟 假设我真有那三百万我肯定会溜 |
[1:15:15] | In that case, I suggest you just run. | 事已至此 我建议你快跑吧 |
[1:15:18] | Ten, | 十 |
[1:15:20] | nine, eight, | 九 八 |
[1:15:24] | seven, six, | 七 六 |
[1:15:28] | five, | 五 |
[1:15:29] | four, | 四 |
[1:15:31] | three, | 三 |
[1:15:33] | two, | 二 |
[1:15:35] | one. | 一 |
[1:16:02] | Nice try, asshole! | 真有你的 混蛋 |
[1:16:04] | If I’d wanted you dead, you would be. | 如果我要你死 你现在已经挂了 |
[1:16:06] | Ready to confess? | 可以认罪了吗 |
[1:16:13] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:16:21] | Will you do something for me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:16:23] | Anything. | 你说 |
[1:16:57] | – What’s up? – Change of plan. | -怎么了 -计划有变 |
[1:17:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:17:01] | Meyers, the girl, | 迈尔斯 那个女人 |
[1:17:03] | this pyro-lunatic Dolan… | 和这个神经火药犯多兰 |
[1:17:04] | Pyro? What happened? | 什么火药 发生什么了 |
[1:17:07] | He blew up my fucking house. | 他把我房子炸了 |
[1:17:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:10] | Are you deaf? He blew up my house! | 你聋了吗 他炸了我的房子 |
[1:17:12] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[1:17:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:17:18] | I’m at the spot. | 我在安全屋 |
[1:17:19] | All right, stay put. | 行 待着别动 |
[1:17:22] | – I’ll meet you there. – Hurry up. | -我去找你 -快点来 |
[1:17:51] | He’s not here, is he? | 他不在这里 对吧 |
[1:17:59] | He’s not a bad guy. | 他不是个坏人 |
[1:18:01] | I know you may think that | 我知道你可能觉得他是坏人 |
[1:18:02] | given everything that’s happened, but he’s not. | 基于所发生的一切 但他真的不是 |
[1:18:05] | He’s flawed, but he’s a good man. | 他有瑕疵 但他是个好人 |
[1:18:08] | He’s got a good heart. | 他的心肠很好 |
[1:18:11] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:18:14] | Better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[1:18:20] | Who’s your friend? | 那是谁 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, that’s Tazzie. She’s my dog. | 哦那是塔西 她是我的狗 |
[1:18:27] | Is she part of the K9 Unit? | 她也是警犬之一吗 |
[1:18:29] | Yeah, I guess she is. | 嗯 我想她算是吧 |
[1:18:31] | All 15 pounds of her. | 她这15磅的小身板 |
[1:18:35] | Is there a reason why we’re here? | 所以你为什么约我到这里 |
[1:18:38] | Security footage of Nivens and Hall | 这是尼文斯和霍尔把箱子 |
[1:18:40] | taking boxes out of this unit. | 从这个仓库搬走的监控录像 |
[1:18:42] | I mean, the problem is, who’s to believe | 但问题在于 现在能相信谁 |
[1:18:44] | what’s inside those boxes? | 还有那些箱子里是什么 |
[1:18:46] | – Yeah, that is a problem. – Tom’s working on that. | -是啊 那是个问题 -汤姆已经在处理了 |
[1:18:49] | But as a show of good faith… | 但为了表示诚意 |
[1:18:56] | he wanted you to have these. | 他希望你拿着这些 |
[1:19:40] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | -谁啊 -是我 |
[1:19:44] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:19:50] | Show me your weapon. | 交出武器 |
[1:19:52] | Thumb and index finger. Slowly. | 只用食指和拇指 慢慢地 |
[1:19:58] | Back up, both of you! | 退后 你们两个 |
[1:20:00] | Against the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[1:20:05] | You’re not walking out of here with that money. | 你不是来拿钱走的 |
[1:20:07] | Not yet, I’m not. | 是啊 我没那打算 |
[1:20:08] | Are you still waiting for that confession that’s never coming? | 你还在等着我那不可能的认罪吗 |
[1:20:10] | I’ve got the security footage, prick. | 我有监控录像 蠢货 |
[1:20:13] | Yeah, sure you do. | 切 你才没有 |
[1:20:15] | Your partner gave it to me. | 你搭档给我的 |
[1:20:21] | Did you have it? | 你有监控录像吗 |
[1:20:27] | It was on the girl who was supposed to be dead. | 它在一个本该死了的女人手上 |
[1:20:29] | Are you stupid? You’re on that footage, too! | 你蠢吗 你也被拍到了 |
[1:20:31] | Stupid? Insane! For going along with this. | 蠢吗 疯了吧 背负罪恶感活下去 |
[1:20:34] | Thinking that the money made it okay. | 妄想钱能摆平心里的坎 |
[1:20:36] | – You murdered Baker! – It was the only option! | -你杀了贝克 -那是我们唯一的出路 |
[1:20:39] | He didn’t deserve to die! | 他不该死 |
[1:20:41] | I had a chance to do the right thing, and I didn’t do it. | 我本该阻止你的 但我没有 |
[1:20:44] | How can I live like that? | 这样我要怎么活下去 |
[1:20:47] | How can I look my wife and my kids in the eyes? | 我要怎么面对我的老婆孩子 |
[1:20:52] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:20:57] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:20:58] | Nivens, let him go! Let him go! | 尼文斯放开他 放开他 |
[1:22:13] | I got you, didn’t I? | 我打中你了 对吧 |
[1:22:15] | I’ll live. | 我会活着的 |
[1:22:17] | – How’s traffic? – Traffic? | -你那儿交通怎么样 -什么交通 |
[1:22:20] | If I recall correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[1:22:21] | Windsor’s down to one lane. | 温莎路只剩下一条车道了 |
[1:22:25] | That a good guess, or you tracking me? | 猜的可以啊 还是说你在跟踪我吗 |
[1:22:28] | Just wanna keep the collateral damage to a minimum. | 只是想把连带损害降到最小 |
[1:22:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:22:35] | The second bomb. | 第二颗炸弹 |
[1:22:40] | – Bullshit. There is no bomb. – Oh, yeah? | -放你个屁 才没有炸弹 -哦 是吗 |
[1:22:43] | What, you’re gonna turn three million in cash into confetti? | 干嘛 难道你要将三百万美元变成纸屑吗 |
[1:22:46] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[1:22:48] | It’s not my money anymore. | 反正那也不是我的钱 |
[1:22:50] | Check under the seat. | 看看座椅下面 |
[1:23:01] | Now that you’re through the tunnel, | 现在你应该过了隧道了 |
[1:23:02] | go ahead, pull over. Take a look. | 来吧 停车看看 |
[1:23:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:23] | By the way, Agent Nivens, | 哦对了 尼文斯特工 |
[1:23:25] | the bomb is pressure sensitive. | 那个炸弹是压力控制的 |
[1:23:27] | If you get out of that seat, | 一旦你离开座位 |
[1:23:29] | they’ll be fishing pieces of your miserable flesh | 你的尸体就会像从大西洋里打捞上来的 |
[1:23:31] | from the Atlantic with a net. | 渔具碎片一样 |
[1:23:34] | I put it together on the fly, | 我拼装地很匆忙 |
[1:23:35] | so it’s fairly unstable. | 所以它挺不稳定的 |
[1:23:37] | That’s the trouble with IEDs, especially homemade ones. | 没办法这种自制的简易爆炸装置就是这样 |
[1:23:40] | You never know what’s gonna set them off. | 你都不知道动了什么它就炸了 |
[1:23:43] | A bump, change in temperature, humidity. | 一个颠簸 或是温度湿度的变化 |
[1:23:46] | Hell, with that one, | 哦还有那个 |
[1:23:47] | a good sneeze could trigger it. | 打个喷嚏也会触发哟 |
[1:23:51] | If I were you, I’d sit tight and wait for the bomb squad. | 我要是你 我就坐在那乖乖等着拆弹小组 |
[1:25:20] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:22] | It’s a dud. | 是个哑弹 |
[1:25:24] | No detonator. | 没有雷管 |
[1:25:25] | You could bang that thing with a hammer all day long, | 你可以用锤子敲打这玩意一天 |
[1:25:27] | wouldn’t go off. | 它都不会炸 |
[1:25:29] | You lucked out. | 你挺幸运啊 |
[1:25:34] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[1:25:37] | You heard me. | 你们听到我说的了 |
[1:26:11] | Good girl. | 好狗狗 |
[1:26:13] | You want a cookie? | 你要饼干吗 |
[1:26:32] | It was on the girl who was supposed to be dead. | 它在一个本该死了的女人手上 |
[1:26:34] | Are you stupid? You’re on that footage, too! | 你蠢吗 你也被拍到了 |
[1:26:36] | Stupid? Insane! For going along with this. | 蠢吗 疯了吧 背负罪恶感活下去 |
[1:26:39] | Thinking that the money made it okay. | 妄想钱能摆平心里的坎 |
[1:26:41] | – You murdered Baker! – It was the only option! | -你杀了贝克 -那是我们唯一的出路 |
[1:26:44] | He didn’t deserve to die! | 他不该死 |
[1:26:47] | I had a chance to do the right thing, and I didn’t do it. | 我本应该阻止你的 但我没有 |
[1:26:51] | How can I live like that? | 这样我要怎么活下去 |
[1:26:54] | How can I look my wife and my kids in the eyes? | 我要怎么面对我的老婆孩子 |
[1:27:00] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:27:04] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:27:05] | Nivens, let him go! | 尼文斯 放开他 |
[1:27:07] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:27:40] | – Annie. – Did you listen to it? | -安妮 -你听过那段录音了吗 |
[1:27:42] | I did. | 我听了 |
[1:27:43] | Will you go easy on him? | 他会从轻发落吗 |
[1:27:47] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[1:27:55] | It’s for you. | 你的电话 |
[1:28:01] | Tom? | 汤姆吗 |
[1:28:03] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[1:28:06] | Taking down Nivens the way you did… | 你把尼文斯扳倒的计划 |
[1:28:09] | Impressive work. | 真是很不错 |
[1:28:10] | Circumstances were different, I’d be offering you a job. | 现在情况不太一样了 我可以给你份工作 |
[1:28:13] | Circumstances were different, I might accept. | 情况是不太一样了 我可能会接受 |
[1:28:17] | I wanna turn myself in. | 我想自首 |
[1:28:21] | All right. How do you wanna play it? | 是吗 你要怎么玩 |
[1:28:24] | Play time’s over, my friend. | 我是认真的 兄弟 |
[1:28:27] | Look to your left. | 往你左边看 |
[1:28:54] | The bomb in Nivens’ car? | 尼文斯车里的炸弹是怎么回事 |
[1:28:58] | Not my best. | 没发挥好 |
[1:29:00] | You forgot the detonator. | 你忘了装雷管 |
[1:29:02] | Ah, I knew I forgot something. | 我就说我觉得忘了什么 |
[1:29:05] | I was under a lot of stress. | 我当时压力太大了 |
[1:29:08] | So much for being the Precise Bandit. | 做一名”精准大盗”真的压力太大了 |
[1:29:14] | You find the rest of the cash? | 你找到剩下的钱了吗 |
[1:29:15] | I did. It’s a lot of money. | 找到了 太多钱了 |
[1:29:20] | Must be one special woman. | 她一定是个特别的女人 |
[1:29:27] | She is. | 是啊 她是 |