时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Rookie”… | 前情提示 |
[00:01] | Six months ago, I packed everything I own into a U-Haul, | 六个月前 我吧所有的东西打包 |
[00:04] | 洛杉矶警局 威尔希尔中部分局 | |
[00:04] | moved here to become a cop. | 搬到这里来当警察 |
[00:05] | Cholesterol level I’ve never seen in a rookie. | 胆固醇水平是历届新人最高的 |
[00:07] | I’m something of a pioneer. | 我就是这么领先 |
[00:08] | We got some new blood this morning. | 今天早上来了些菜鸟 |
[00:10] | 陈露西 杰克逊・韦斯特 Lucy Chen, Jackson West, | |
[00:11] | 还有这位 迪斯科消亡之前就出生了的约翰・诺兰 and John Nolan, who was born before disco died. | |
[00:14] | I don’t give a damn about your age. Show me what you got. | 我并不在乎你的年龄 让我看看你的能耐 |
[00:16] | I hate what you represent… a walking mid-life crisis. | 我讨厌你代表的 行走的中年危机 |
[00:19] | LAPD isn’t a place for you to find yourself. | 洛杉矶警察局不是让你来寻找自我的 |
[00:22] | Everything is a test, Officer Chen, | 一切都是测试 陈警官 |
[00:24] | and you just got another “F.” | 你又挂了一次 |
[00:25] | Show me those hands. Now! | 手举起来 快 |
[00:29] | 7A19 7-Adam-19. | |
[00:30] | Officer down. | 有警官倒下 |
[00:32] | Get out your gun and cover me! | 拿出枪掩护我 |
[00:35] | If you don’t have what it takes on the streets, | 你要是没有面对街头危险的勇气 |
[00:37] | then you’re not a cop. | 那就不算警察 |
[00:38] | Freeze up again, and you’re done. | 你要是再慌 就完了 |
[00:40] | I know about you and Nolan. | 我知道你跟诺兰的事情了 |
[00:41] | Break things off before it’s too late. | 在太迟之前 赶紧结束吧 |
[00:55] | 7-Adam-15, in pursuit of red Jeep, heading south on Vine. | 7A15 正在追赶一辆红色吉普 在蔓藤街朝南开区 |
[00:58] | Do we need to review high-speed pursuit protocol? | 需要回顾高速追击准则吗 |
[01:01] | – No. – What about that PIT maneuver | – 不用 – 那追踪干预术呢 |
[01:02] | you failed to execute two blocks ago? | 两条街之前 你就没能执行 |
[01:04] | Police regulations recommend that an officer | 警察条例建议警官 |
[01:06] | not attempt a PIT maneuver at over 35 miles an hour. | 在车速超过35英里每小时的时候不要尝试追踪干预术 |
[01:10] | They also state that the risk of civilian injuries grows | 他们还说 平民手上的风险 |
[01:12] | exponentially with every minute of urban pursuit. | 与城市追踪的时间成正比 |
[01:22] | Everything you hit requires a separate accident report. | 你撞到的每样东西都要写一份事故报告 |
[01:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:29] | So maybe hit fewer things. | 那就少撞点 |
[01:41] | 7-Adam-15, in pursuit of red Jeep, | 7A15 追踪红色吉普 |
[01:43] | heading up. into the Hollywood Hills. | 朝好莱坞山上开区 |
[01:45] | Requesting backup and airship. | 请求指派援助和飞艇 |
[01:48] | Okay, I’m gonna PIT him. | 好 我要用追踪干预术了 |
[01:49] | Okay, just tap him. Just tap… Now! | 好 撞他 快去撞他 |
[02:00] | I can feel you judging me with your eyes. | 我能感觉你在用眼睛给我打分 |
[02:02] | It’s not my eyes you should worry about. | 你要担心的不是我看到什么 |
[02:03] | It’s my pen when I write your evaluation. | 而是我要怎么写 |
[02:11] | Police! Get out of the car! | 警察 下车 |
[02:14] | Driver, step away from your vehicle! | 司机 远离汽车 |
[02:16] | – ? I died. – Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[02:19] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[02:23] | Seriously? | 真假的 |
[02:25] | Go get her, Boot. | 去追她 新兵 |
[02:34] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:35] | Ma’am, I need you to come back! | 女士 请回来 |
[02:41] | Really? | 真假的 |
[02:46] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:50] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, don’t do that. | 等一下 等下 别这样 |
[02:52] | – Stay back! – I will. I will. | – 退回去 – 好的 |
[02:54] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, that’s not an escape. | 别 千万别 这样没办法逃走 |
[02:55] | That’s not an escape. If you jump, you die. | 你要是跳 就死了 没发逃走 |
[02:58] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我才过来的 |
[03:01] | Just… Just… | 拜托 拜托 |
[03:03] | Okay, but wait, just… get… just one second. | 行吧 等一下 等一下 |
[03:05] | Just… | 等 |
[03:07] | I don’t love heights. | 我有点恐高 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | Tell me about it, okay? | 跟我讲讲呗 |
[03:14] | Just talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[03:15] | – Maybe I can help. – You can’t. | – 也许我能帮你 – 你帮不上 |
[03:17] | Clark proposed to me right here a year ago. | 一年前 克拉克就在这里跟我求婚 |
[03:21] | We were supposed to get married today, | 我们今天应该结婚的 |
[03:23] | but I caught him with my cousin, and he dumped me. | 可我看到他跟我表亲胡搞 然后他甩了我 |
[03:27] | You can’t let this guy ruin your life. | 你不能让这个人毁了你的人生 |
[03:29] | Too late. I lost my job, my apartment. | 太迟了 我的工作丢了 公寓没了 |
[03:32] | Even the cat ran away. | 猫都跑了 |
[03:35] | My life is a country song. | 我的人生真是醉了 |
[03:36] | I got nothing to live for. | 没有任何活下去的理由 |
[03:38] | Okay, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等一下 |
[03:39] | I have… | 我有 |
[03:40] | One second here. Hang on. | 等我给你看样东西 |
[03:42] | – What is that? – A lottery ticket. | – 什么啊 – 彩票 |
[03:45] | Drawing’s on Thursday. | 周四开奖 |
[03:46] | It’s $50 million if you win. | 奖金有5000万美元呢 |
[03:48] | Now you have something to live for. | 现在你有活下去的理由了 |
[03:52] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:54] | No, I-I’ve been where you are, you know? | 不 我跟你有过同样的经历 |
[03:56] | Not literally. I’ve never actually been up here. | 不是说来这里 这么高 |
[03:58] | It’s… It’s… It’s pretty. | 这里挺漂亮 |
[04:01] | But… But I’ve, uh… | 但是 |
[04:03] | 10 years ago, back in Pennsylvania, my… | 10年前 在宾州 我的 |
[04:05] | my construction company was going under, | 承包公司破产了 |
[04:07] | I was up to my eyeballs in debt, | 债台高筑 |
[04:10] | tanking my marriage because I thought I was a failure… | 我对自己不抱希望 所以毁了婚姻 |
[04:12] | But I went into a liquor store | 后来 我进了一家酒水店 |
[04:15] | to buy the biggest bottle of booze I could find | 买了店里最大一瓶酒 |
[04:16] | and I left it on the counter | 在前台结账的时候 |
[04:19] | and I bought. a lottery ticket instead. | 我放下酒 买了一张彩票 |
[04:23] | And i-it gave me just enough hope | 就这样我有了足够希望 |
[04:25] | to make it through the bad times. | 度过艰难的时期 |
[04:30] | It’s been my ritual ever since. | 从那之后 这就成了我的习惯 |
[04:31] | I buy one a week, but I-I don’t need it anymore. | 我每周买一张 但我现在并不需要了 |
[04:34] | So, um… | 所以 |
[04:39] | I’m giving the hope to you. | 我要把希望给你 |
[04:53] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[04:54] | I know. | 我明白 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[04:57] | But I can help you. | 但我可以帮你 |
[05:01] | No! No! | 不不 |
[05:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:06] | No! | 不 |
[05:08] | I dropped the ticket. | 彩票掉了 |
[05:10] | – A little help! – Aah! | 帮个忙 |
[05:27] | XGunSubTeam | |
[05:33] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么啊 |
[05:35] | Ending it all. | 结束一切 |
[05:38] | Something I did? Or didn’t do? | 是因为我做了什么 还是没做什么 |
[05:43] | What if I hadn’t saved her? | 要是我没救她呢 |
[05:45] | But you did. | 可你救了她 |
[05:46] | Yeah, but it could’ve just easily gone the other way. | 是啊 但是真的差一点 |
[05:49] | Then you would’ve dealt with it. | 如果是另一种情况你也会处理的 |
[05:52] | Take the win. | 接受这次胜利吧 |
[05:53] | There’ll be plenty of losses to come, you know? | 接下来我们还会受到很多打击呢 |
[06:01] | You think they’d get mad if we called in sick week one? | 如果我们第一周就请病假他们会生气吗 |
[06:05] | Yes. | 会的 |
[06:06] | But we could spend the day together. | 但是我们今天可以腻在一起 |
[06:07] | We could do L.A. stuff, yoga. | 做点洛杉矶人的日常 去学瑜伽 |
[06:08] | Morpheus | 翻 译 |
[06:10] | Yoga? You do yoga? | 瑜伽 你会瑜伽吗 |
[06:11] | No, but I’m starting a new life here. | 不 但我要在这里展开全新人生 |
[06:13] | Maybe the new me loves yoga. | 也许新的我很爱瑜伽 |
[06:14] | I don’t know. Maybe he hates it. | 不知道 也可能讨厌瑜伽 |
[06:16] | But I’d be with you. | 但只要能跟你一起 |
[06:18] | That is painfully romantic. | 你可真是无可救药的浪漫 |
[06:20] | – Right? – Mm. | 是吧 |
[06:21] | Sadly, if we took the same sick day, | 可惜 我们要是同时请病假 |
[06:25] | we may give ourselves away. | 就暴露了 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:30] | I mean, we are surrounded by cops, | 我们周围都是警察 |
[06:32] | and odds are somebody’s gonna figure it out. | 早晚会有人发现的可能很大 |
[06:34] | Well, we’ll have to be extra sneaky. | 那我们就要特别小心了 |
[06:38] | Am I this sore because I’m old | 我这么酸痛 |
[06:40] | or because being a cop is hard… | 是因为我老了 还是当警察很难 |
[06:41] | – and don’t answer that. – You’re sore | – 不用回答我 – 你酸痛 |
[06:43] | because this job’s like running downhill | 因为这项工作 |
[06:45] | as fast as you can. | 就像是尽全力冲下山一样难 |
[06:46] | Sure, it’s exciting, but one wrong step | 虽然很刺激 但是走错一步 |
[06:48] | and things get ugly, fast. | 情况很快就会翻车 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:52] | Except you said Tim did everything right, | 只是你说蒂姆没做错任何事 |
[06:54] | and he still got shot. | 还是中枪了 |
[07:00] | Checkout time, Officer. | 该去检查了 警官 |
[07:02] | Yeah, no. | 不了 |
[07:04] | I’m walking out of here. | 我要走了 |
[07:05] | Hospital policy. | 医院规章 |
[07:06] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:10] | So, who’s picking you up? | 谁来接你呢 |
[07:12] | A cab. | 的哥 |
[07:13] | Is that all we are to you? | 我们就是的哥吗 |
[07:16] | – Hey. – You know, it’s funny. | – 嘿 – 说来好笑 |
[07:17] | He didn’t tell us he was getting out. | 他都没告诉我们要出院 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause he’s a tough guy. | 因为他很坚强 |
[07:20] | Who doesn’t need anybody’s help. | 不需要任何人帮助 |
[07:21] | Are you two finished? | 你俩说完没 |
[07:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:24] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
[07:29] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[07:31] | Great. | 非常好 |
[07:34] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | I didn’t get much sleep. | 我没怎么睡 |
[07:36] | Are you worried about something? | 你有什么担心的吗 |
[07:38] | No, no. Just, uh, excited to get back out there. | 没有 只是 回到这里很激动 |
[07:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:44] | Did you break up with him yet? | 你和他分手了吗 |
[07:49] | Look, I appreciate you looking out for me… | 听着 我很感激你的关照 |
[07:51] | Oh, Boot, you misunderstand. | 哦 菜鸟 你误解了 |
[07:53] | I did you a solid. | 我可是帮了你大忙 |
[07:54] | You only get but one. | 你只会得到这一次 |
[07:56] | You want to sabotage your career before it starts, | 你想在职业开始前就破坏它 |
[07:59] | that’s on you now. | 那你自个儿受着 |
[08:06] | Very funny, you guys. | 非常有趣 你们这些家伙们 |
[08:10] | Of course, you know, this means now I have to throw them. | 当然 你们明白的 这意味着现在我不得不扔掉他们 |
[08:17] | All right, the honeymoon’s over. | 好吧 蜜月结束 |
[08:24] | 3 5 21 3, 5, 21. | |
[08:29] | Officer Nolan, you care to guess what these numbers represent? | 诺兰警官 愿意猜猜这些数字代表什么吗 |
[08:33] | Combination to your heart, sir? | 开启你心灵的密码组合 长官 |
[08:40] | 3 is the number of opportunities you had | 昨天那辆疯狂逃窜的车 |
[08:43] | to disable Runaway Bride’s car yesterday. | 3是你拥有的停下它的机会数目 |
[08:46] | 5 vehicles were damaged because you failed to do so. | 5辆车受损因为你没能这样做 |
[08:50] | And the last number. | 还有最后一个数字 |
[08:52] | Officer Bishop. | 毕晓普警官 |
[08:54] | $21,000 in property damage the city has to pay. | 本市必须偿付21000美金财产赔偿金 |
[08:57] | Correct. | 的确 |
[08:59] | All in all, Officer Nolan’s first pursuit | 总而言之 从诺兰警官的第一次追击看 |
[09:01] | reveals room for improvement. | 说明有改进的空间 |
[09:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:05] | Onward. | 继续 |
[09:06] | Officer Chen is in need of a training officer | 陈警官需要一名教官 |
[09:08] | 直到蒂姆・布拉德福德证明清白 回来任职 until Tim Bradford is cleared for duty. | |
[09:11] | 斯科特・里格莱 就你了 Officer Scott Wrigley, you get the nod. | |
[09:14] | That’s it. Stay safe out there. | 就这么定了 外出时注意安全 |
[09:17] | Oh, Lopez, West, see the captain on the way out. | 哦 洛佩斯 韦斯特 看 队长出来了 |
[09:24] | – What do you think she wants? – Nothing good. | – 你觉得她想要什么 – 没好事 |
[09:27] | I was reading over your report | 我刚才在读你 |
[09:28] | on the Officer Bradford shooting. | 关于布拉德福德开枪的报告 |
[09:30] | First off, neither of you had your body cams on, | 首先 你们俩都没把随身摄像头打开 |
[09:32] | which I understand. | 这我能理解 |
[09:34] | You were under fire. | 毕竟你们当时遭到枪击 |
[09:35] | What I don’t understand is how Officer Lopez | 我不能理解的是洛佩斯警官打空两个弹夹 |
[09:37] | emptied two magazines, striking the suspect in the leg, | 打中嫌疑人的腿部 |
[09:40] | but Officer West… | 但是韦斯特警官 |
[09:43] | you didn’t fire a single shot. | 你连一枪也没开 |
[09:47] | If I may. | 容我插句话 |
[09:48] | Officer West did not have a protected position | 韦斯特警官没有一个防护好的位置开枪 |
[09:50] | from which to fire, so I urged him to stay down | 因此我要他趴好 |
[09:53] | while I engaged the suspect. | 而我与嫌疑人交火 |
[09:55] | Is there anything that you would like to add? | 还有什么你要说的吗 |
[09:58] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[10:01] | Okay. Get back to work. | 好的 回去工作 |
[10:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我那么做不是为了你 |
[10:09] | The golden boy with the VIP dad flunks out on my watch, | 天之骄子 又有个牛逼的老爹 你要是在我手上扑街 |
[10:12] | I can wave detective goodbye. | 我就得和升探长说再见了 |
[10:14] | I just hope protecting you doesn’t get me killed. | 我只是希望保护你不会害我被干掉 |
[10:18] | Are you sure I can’t carry that? | 你确定我不能带着那玩意吗 |
[10:19] | Absolutely. | 绝对不能 |
[10:20] | I’ve been on the job 12 years, | 我干这行12年了 |
[10:22] | never fired my weapon. | 从没开过枪 |
[10:24] | You took on a couple high-powered jokers, | 你工作第二天 应对两个火力猛的二货 |
[10:27] | saved your T.O. on day two. | 还救了你的真命天子 |
[10:29] | So that makes you a rock star in my book. | 那让你在我的想法里获得了摇滚巨星的待遇 |
[10:32] | And rock stars don’t pack-mule the gear. | 而摇滚巨星不会跟驴子似的背一堆装备 |
[10:34] | I was just trying to not get killed. | 我只是努力不让自己被干掉 |
[10:37] | Aww. Modest, too. | 哦 还很谦虚 |
[10:42] | I can see why Tim’s been boasting about you. | 我明白为啥蒂姆一直帮你吹牛逼 |
[10:45] | – He has? – No. | – 他有吗 – 没 |
[10:47] | But I’m not like that. | 但我没那么厉害 |
[10:49] | I give credit where it’s due, | 我的称赞不会言空 |
[10:51] | and you have earned a free pass today. | 且你今天挣得免费门票一张 |
[10:53] | So anything you need, just ask. | 所以需要什么 尽管开口 |
[10:59] | So, just how badly. did I mess up that pursuit? | 那么 到底我在搞砸追击这事上做得有多糟 |
[11:03] | Average. | 平均水平 |
[11:05] | You hesitated to hit a car | 攻击那辆车时 你犹豫了 |
[11:07] | because you spent your life avoiding accidents. | 因为你一辈子都在避免事故 |
[11:09] | Well, that’s true of every rookie. | 好吧 那对每一个菜鸟都是这样 |
[11:10] | True, but you’ve lived longer, | 是的 但是你也因此活得更久 |
[11:12] | which means those instincts are harder to break. | 这意味着这些本能很难改变 |
[11:15] | This job is all about doing things | 这份工作所有的内容都是关于 |
[11:17] | that run counter to human nature. | 做些与人类天性相反的事 |
[11:19] | If you can’t overcome your programming, you won’t make it. | 如果你不能克服你这种程序化的方式 你不会成功的 |
[11:26] | Failure’s not an option, okay? | 失败可不是你想要的 对不 |
[11:30] | I’ve been around guns my whole life, never froze up before. | 我一辈子都在和枪打交道 此前从未宕机 |
[11:33] | It’s different when they’re shooting at you. | 他们向你射击时 事情是不一样的 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Yeah, well, now I know. | 是的 是的 好吧 现在我懂了 |
[11:38] | Look. It… It won’t happen again. | 听着 那 那不会再发生了 |
[11:42] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[11:43] | I don’t want to spend every call wondering | 我不想每次出任务都心里疑惑 |
[11:45] | if you’re gonna freeze up again, so today, we get proactive, | 你这家伙会不会又要吓傻了 因此 今天 |
[11:49] | take all the high-risk calls and see how you do. | 我们主动点 去接所有高危出警任务 看看你表现如何 |
[11:52] | You better do well. | 你最好不出岔子 |
[11:53] | Wilshire units, 415 at Presbyterian church. | 威尔希尔附近警员 乌节路长老会恩泽堂415号 |
[11:56] | PR states man on PCP attacked a priest. | 波多黎各政治家嗑了苯环己哌啶后攻击了一名神父 |
[12:00] | Units on scene requesting backup, Code 3. | 现场警员请求支援 3级警情 |
[12:02] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[12:03] | 7-Adam-07, responding. | 7A07 收到 |
[12:11] | A morning of rolling-stop citations | 一早上不停开罚单应该能 |
[12:13] | should take us nicely into lunch. | 让我们心满意足步入午餐时间 |
[12:15] | We’re gonna sit here all morning? | 我们要在这待一早上吗 |
[12:17] | Hey, writing tickets is the heart of the job. | 嘿 开罚单是这份工作的核心 |
[12:21] | Do you want to, uh, quiz me or something? | 你想玩玩猜谜或别的什么的吗 |
[12:25] | Nope. | 不 |
[12:35] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[12:36] | Blaster on PCP walked into the church, | 吊炸天人士嗑了苯环己哌啶走进这家教堂 |
[12:38] | and threw the priest through a stained-glass window. | 然后用神父砸穿一扇彩绘玻璃 |
[12:41] | Tore the place up. | 把那地方搞得一片狼藉 |
[12:42] | We’re waiting for special ops and a supervisor. | 我们正在等待特别行动队和一名高级警官的到来 |
[12:45] | Big guy? | 棘手的家伙 |
[12:46] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[12:48] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | We’re going in. | 我们进去 |
[12:51] | We are? | 进去 |
[12:53] | I mean, hell, yeah, we are. | 我的意思是 好吧 是的 走 |
[12:57] | It’s your funeral. | 这是你的葬礼 |
[13:17] | Whoa! He is a big one. | 喔 他的确是个壮汉 |
[13:19] | What do we do here, Officer West? | 我们在这干什么 韦斯特警官 |
[13:22] | Phencyclidine… or PCP… is a dissociative sedative | 苯环己哌啶 或者说PCP 是一种分解性镇静剂 |
[13:25] | that makes the user feel invulnerable and, uh, | 能使使用者觉得自己刀枪不入 而且 呃 |
[13:28] | sets his body temp through the roof, | 让他的体温大幅升高 |
[13:30] | which is why he took off all his clothes. | 这就是为什么他把衣服脱光了 |
[13:32] | He’s basically the Hulk, unable to feel pain. | 基本上可以说他就是个绿巨人 感觉不到疼痛 |
[13:35] | If you shoot him, it just makes him mad. | 如果你开枪射他 他会发狂的 |
[13:40] | So what we need to do is calm him down. | 那么我们要做的是让他冷静下来 |
[13:42] | I’m not looking for a dissertation. | 我不需要学术大论 |
[13:44] | You stop. | 停下 |
[13:45] | I want to know how you’re gonna get him into cuffs | 我想要知道你怎么把他铐起来 |
[13:47] | and then our shop. | 然后再说些我们的本职工作 |
[13:49] | – Come here! – Carefully. | – 到这来 – 小心 |
[13:52] | 7-Adam-15, vehicle on fire, | 7A15 车辆起火 |
[13:55] | MacArthur Park, Code 3. Respond. | 麦克阿瑟公园 三级警情 请回答 |
[13:58] | Park right there! | 就停那儿 |
[13:59] | Stay away from the flame. | 离火远点 |
[14:01] | Step back from the flame. | 回来 别靠近火 |
[14:02] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[14:04] | Ma’am, did you do this? | 女士 这是你做的吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah, ’cause Fungus ripped me off. | 是的 因为方格斯坑了我 |
[14:07] | Who’s Fungus? | 谁是方格斯 |
[14:10] | Fun Gus. My meth dealer. | 方 格斯 卖给我甲安菲他明的毒品贩子 |
[14:12] | Your meth dealer drives a Prius? | 毒品贩子开一辆普锐斯 |
[14:14] | So why burn your dealer’s car? | 那么为什么烧他的车 |
[14:15] | I gave him $20 for meth, and he only gave me 10 bucks’ worth. | 我给了他二十块 他只给我十块的货 |
[14:20] | Girl, that’s just not right. | 美女 那是不对的 |
[14:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:23] | – I work hard for my money. – I bet you do. | – 为了我的钱我很努力工作 – 我信了 |
[14:25] | So what say we go find this Fungus and get you squared away? | 那么我们去找这个方格斯然后处理好你的事 怎么样 |
[14:29] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 行 |
[14:33] | Only I don’t know where he’s at. | 只是我不知道他在哪 |
[14:34] | The kid I stabbed said this was Fungus’s car. | 我刺伤的小鬼说这是方格斯的车 |
[14:36] | I lit it up so he’d show. | 我把它点着了然后他就会现身 |
[14:38] | Wait. You stabbed a kid? | 等一下 你刺伤了个孩子 |
[14:39] | Yeah. Fungus’s brother. | 是的 方格斯的弟弟 |
[14:41] | – Turn around. – What? | – 转过身来 – 什么 |
[14:42] | – Put your hands on the tree. – He… Hey! | – 把手放树上 – 嘿 嘿 |
[14:44] | Hands behind your back. | 手放身后 |
[14:49] | I got a knife here. | 找到把刀 |
[14:53] | Blood’s not even dry. | 血还没干 |
[14:54] | The kid you stabbed, he still alive? | 你刺伤的孩子 还活着吗 |
[14:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:15] | Look, I’m just gonna come a little bit closer, okay? | 听着 我要稍微靠近点 好吗 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:21] | Hey, hey, no, we’re good. We’re good. | 嘿 嘿 别 没事的 没事的 |
[15:23] | It’s okay. We’re good, right? | 不会有事的 我们谈得好好的 对吗 |
[15:25] | Listen to me, just a quick second. | 听我说 用不到你一秒钟 |
[15:27] | You’re thirsty, right? | 你很渴 对吗 |
[15:28] | You got to be thirsty. | 你一定很渴了 |
[15:30] | Okay, you like water? I can get you water… | 好吧 你想要水吗 我能弄点水给你 |
[15:31] | nice, refreshing water, right? | 不错 提神的水 好不 |
[15:35] | Just put these bracelets on. | 只要把这些手铐戴上 |
[15:37] | Put these bracelets on, | 只要戴上手铐 |
[15:38] | and I will give you all the water that you want. | 你想要什么谁我都给你 |
[15:41] | Sweet, sweet water. | 喝起来 甜甜的水 |
[15:50] | Special ops, my ass. | 什么你妈特殊行动 |
[15:53] | Bunch of meter maids. | 你们是一群女交警吗 |
[16:02] | Where is he? I don’t see him. | 他在哪 我没看到他啊 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. I stabbed him over there. | 不知道 我就是在那捅的他 |
[16:10] | Bishop. | 毕绍普 |
[16:16] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[16:19] | Skin’s cool, no pulse. | 皮肤温度下降 没有脉搏 |
[16:21] | Don’t feel bad for him. | 别可怜他啊 |
[16:22] | I’m the one who got ripped off. | 我可是被偷的人 |
[16:25] | 7-Adam-15, our call is now a 187. | 7-A-15 代号187 |
[16:27] | Have Homicide respond to our location. | 这里有一起他杀案 |
[16:32] | Great morning, Officer Chen. | 早上好啊 陈警官 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna drop you here for lunch. | 我就先走了 你在这吃午饭吧 |
[16:35] | What? | 什么 |
[16:36] | Oh, uh, I like to go home to eat, you know, | 我喜欢在家吃 |
[16:39] | get these wool pants off, air things out. | 可以脱了这些厚制服 能透透气 |
[16:42] | Be back in 40. | 我四十的时候就回来 |
[16:50] | It’s just such a waste, losing your life for so little. | 真是浪费生命 为这么点破事就丧命 |
[16:53] | See that thing you’re doing right now, | 你看见自己在干什么了吗 |
[16:54] | looking for meaning in tragedy? | 在一场悲剧中寻找意义 |
[16:56] | That’s an old-life instinct. | 过来人的直觉 |
[16:59] | – It’s not helpful here. – It’s human. | – 完全没有任何用 – 他是人啊 |
[17:01] | So is stupidity and murder. | 愚蠢和谋杀也是这样 |
[17:06] | Why the long face, Boot? | 拉着长脸给谁看呢 菜鸟 |
[17:09] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[17:11] | Heard you got Wrigley. | 听说你和雷格里搭档 |
[17:12] | He always dumps his rookies here while he goes home | 他经常抛下菜鸟 自己回家 |
[17:14] | to eat mac and cheese in his undies. | 穿着内裤看着电影吃东西 |
[17:17] | So, what, you came to check on me? | 怎么 你是来看看我做什么吗 |
[17:19] | I live around the corner. I was getting takeout. | 我家离这不远 我是来拿外卖的 |
[17:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | So, how’s it going? | 今天怎么样 |
[17:25] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[17:26] | Officer Wrigley is, um… | 雷格里警官 |
[17:29] | Yeah, he’s… he’s cautious. | 他很谨慎 |
[17:31] | He’s… He’s what we call a slug… | 我们都管他叫肉球 |
[17:33] | just doing his time, allergic to real police work. | 悠悠闲闲的 一碰到实事就怂了 |
[17:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[17:37] | You must like the quiet, though. | 不过你应该很喜欢 |
[17:39] | Wilshire units, | 威尔希尔小组 |
[17:41] | store owner called with suspected shoplifter. | 有一家商店被盗 |
[17:43] | Caucasian male, yellow track suit. | 小偷是男性 白人 身着黄色竞赛富 |
[17:45] | 314 Franklin Drive. | 在314富兰克林车道 |
[17:48] | That’s three blocks from here, Boot. | 离这里三条街 菜鸟 |
[17:50] | What, a-am I supposed to respond? | 怎么 我应该回应吗 |
[17:52] | My T.O.’s not here, and I don’t have a car. | 我教官也不在 我连车都没有 |
[17:53] | You’ve got legs, don’t you? | 但你有腿啊 不是吗 |
[17:58] | 7-Adam-21 responding on foot. | 7-A-21 现在立刻赶往现场 |
[18:00] | Uh, skipping out on the bill? | 不打算给钱了么 |
[18:01] | No, no. Right. | 不是 你提醒我了吗 |
[18:03] | Uh, whatever. | 随便多少吧 |
[18:05] | Run, Boot! | 跑啊 菜鸟 |
[18:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:14] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[18:16] | Hey! Hey! Police! | 嘿 警察 |
[18:18] | Watch out, watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[18:19] | – Stop! – Come on! | – 停下 – 小心点 |
[18:21] | Police! | 警察 |
[18:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:26] | Stay on the ground! | 待着别动 |
[18:27] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[18:32] | Do your thing, girl. | 好样的 姑娘 |
[18:36] | All right, Officer Chen. | 好了 陈警官 |
[18:38] | Show me how you process an arrest. | 给我看看你是怎么制服歹徒的吧 |
[18:40] | Uh… first… | 呃 首先 |
[18:41] | Take the prisoner out of the shop. | 带犯人离开商店 |
[18:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:46] | Then search the back seat. | 然后检查一下后座 |
[18:54] | – Next, take off… – Shoes and socks. | – 下一步 脱掉 – 鞋和袜子 |
[18:56] | Hold the feet. | 抓住脚 |
[19:00] | Next, remove jewelry. | 下一步 摘掉首饰 |
[19:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:06] | Get finger and palm prints. | 录好掌纹和指纹 |
[19:09] | And now your thumb. | 现在拇指 |
[19:11] | Not your thumb. | 这不是拇指 |
[19:13] | Still not your thumb. | 这也不是 |
[19:15] | Let’s try the big one. | 试试大拇指好吗 |
[19:20] | Mug-shot time. | 面部照片 |
[19:24] | Now turn to the right. | 现在向右转 |
[19:31] | Finally, lock them up. | 最后一步 锁起来 |
[19:38] | And get the watch commander… | 然后让看守长 |
[19:39] | …to sign off on all the paperwork. | 在文件上签名 |
[19:41] | Officer Chen. | 陈警官 |
[19:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:50] | Officer West. | 韦斯特警官 |
[19:56] | Also good. | 也很好 |
[20:00] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[20:17] | Did you check this, Bishop? | 你检查过了吗 毕绍普 |
[20:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:20] | Try reading more carefully next time. | 下次再看的仔细点 |
[20:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:24] | Once again with feeling, Officer Nolan. | 带感情再说一遍 诺兰警官 |
[20:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:32] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:38] | – Sergeant? – Yeah. | – 警长 – 嗯 |
[20:40] | I know you have a problem with Nolan, but… | 我知道你对诺兰不爽 |
[20:42] | I feel like I’m taking friendly fire here. | 但我感觉我被牵连了 |
[20:44] | Is that how you see it? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[20:45] | ‘Cause Officer Nolan’s not the only one being tested. | 因为诺兰警官并不是唯一被测试的对象 |
[20:49] | You’re ambitious, anxious to make detective. | 你有雄心壮志 想做好一名警探 |
[20:51] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这没问题 |
[20:53] | Unless you’re more interested in your next job | 除非你对你下一个工作 |
[20:56] | – than the one you got. – No, sir. | – 比现在的更有兴趣 – 不 长官 |
[20:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:00] | ‘Cause training Officer Nolan’s gonna require you to dig deep, | 因为训练诺兰警官需要你更努力 |
[21:03] | and failure could impact your promotion. | 如果失败会影响晋升 |
[21:09] | You’re dismissed. | 出去吧 |
[21:13] | I feel like Goldilocks. | 我感觉自己太没性格了 |
[21:15] | This training officer’s too hard, this one’s too soft. | 这个教官太严格了 那个又太没脾气了 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. | 不好说啊 |
[21:18] | An afternoon of traffic stops sounds good right about now. | 现在听起来中午在那块歇歇也挺好的 |
[21:20] | Who are you, and what have you done with Officer Extra Credit? | 你是谁 你和这个警官加分制有什么关系 |
[21:23] | And, yes, that’s what we called you back at the academy. | 是的 我们叫你回来就是因为这个事 |
[21:24] | Always the first to volunteer, | 永远是打头阵的人 |
[21:26] | the most prepared rookie in the history of the LAPD. | 永远是警局里做好准备的人 |
[21:29] | I’m still that guy. | 我还是那个人 |
[21:30] | Officer West, time to go. | 韦斯特警官 该走了 |
[21:36] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[21:37] | Um, he said he’s having some trouble sleeping. | 他说有点失眠 |
[21:39] | I’m gonna check on him later. | 我回头会在关心一下 |
[21:41] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[21:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | You’re a good guy, is all. | 你是个好人啊 |
[21:59] | So, did you struggle as a rookie? | 你做菜鸟的时候难吗 |
[22:00] | No. | 不难 |
[22:01] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[22:03] | This job is all about making split-second decisions in chaos. | 这份工作就是不断在混乱中做出当下立判的决定 |
[22:06] | My childhood was pretty, uh, turbulent, | 我童年的时期还挺混沌的 |
[22:08] | so I got really good at reacting quickly. | 所以反应快对我来说不是什么难事 |
[22:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[22:14] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 |
[22:16] | Ma’am, are you all right? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[22:18] | Just stay right there, okay? We have an ambulance coming. | 不要动 我们找救护车来 |
[22:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[22:21] | – Help! Help! – 7-Adam-15, | – 救命 救命 – 7-A-15 |
[22:22] | requesting an R.A. for a female, 20s, struck by a car. | 请求救护车 被撞伤的人为二十岁左右的女性 |
[22:25] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救我 |
[22:27] | There’s duct tape on her wrists. | 她手腕上有胶带 |
[22:29] | – Don’t let him get me. – Who? | – 别让他抓到我 – 谁 |
[22:30] | – No, please, don’t let him take me. – Who? | – 不 拜托了 别让他抓到我 – 谁啊 |
[22:32] | Please don’t let him take me again! | 别让他抓我 |
[22:34] | – Who?! – Oh, my God! | – 你说的是谁 – 我的天 |
[22:37] | Dilated pupils. | 瞳孔扩大 |
[22:38] | – Sh-sh… – Emma! | – 嘘 – 爱玛 |
[22:39] | No, no, they’re trying to help you, okay? | 不 他们想帮你 |
[22:41] | She’s been heavily drugged. | 她被下药了 |
[22:42] | – Emma. – Who… Who is Emma? | – 爱玛 – 谁是爱玛 |
[22:44] | Who’s Emma? | 谁是爱玛 |
[22:44] | You need to get out so we can treat her. | 你们需要出去 我们才能治疗 |
[22:46] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[22:48] | Nurse! Officers, out, now! | 护士 警官 现在立刻出去 |
[22:50] | Emma! | 爱玛 |
[22:52] | No. | 不 |
[22:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:55] | At least it can’t get worse. | 心情很糟 |
[22:56] | See, clearly, you misinterpreted my lecture about vehicle damage, | 很显然你误会了我说的车辆损毁的事 |
[23:00] | ’cause hitting civilians is not what I was advocating. | 因为我没说过去冲撞市民 |
[23:02] | Sir, it wasn’t Officer Nolan’s fault. | 长官 这不是诺兰警官的错 |
[23:04] | She ran in front of our shop. | 她冲到我们的车前 |
[23:05] | Way to go, Mad Max. | 真厉害啊 疯狂麦克斯 |
[23:08] | Officer Nolan, Detectives Motta and Paige, | 诺兰警官 莫塔和佩琦侦探 |
[23:10] | Major Assault Crimes. | 严重攻击罪 |
[23:11] | Did you manage to get an I.D. from the photo we sent? | 你们从我们寄去的照片里找到身份信息了吗 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. Does your rookie think we work for him? | 抱歉 你的菜鸟是觉得我们给他打工吗 |
[23:15] | – Of course not. – He’s just highly motivated. | – 当然不是 – 他只是很有干劲而已 |
[23:19] | 克莉丝汀・霍尔贝克 27岁 Christine Holbeck, 27. | |
[23:21] | Missing-persons report was filed | 一周前她室友 |
[23:22] | by her roommate a week ago. | 报告了她失踪 |
[23:24] | Our victim happen to mention who took her? | 受害者提到是谁带走她的了吗 |
[23:25] | No, she was drugged. She has no idea | 没有 她被下了药 不知道 |
[23:27] | where she was held or even how long she was running. | 自己被关在哪儿 甚至不知道自己跑了多远 |
[23:29] | – Before you ran her over? – It was an accident. | – 在你撞了她之前吗 – 那是个意外 |
[23:31] | She mentioned a name… Emma. | 她提到了一个名字 艾玛 |
[23:33] | She said she, uh… | 她说她 额 |
[23:35] | She was sorry she left. | 她很抱歉自己离开了 |
[23:38] | Could she be another victim, someone who’s still there? | 她可能是另一名还在那里的受害者吗 |
[23:40] | We’ll run the name, see if anything turns up. | 我们会查查这个名字 看能不能发现什么 |
[23:42] | Well, what can we do to help? | 我们能帮点什么忙呢 |
[23:44] | Canvass while we wait for her to detox. | 在我们等她药劲过去的时候好好查查 |
[23:45] | Done. I’ll assign Bishop and three other units, | 好 我会派毕晓普和其他三个小组轮班 |
[23:48] | get overnight to pick up the baton. | 彻夜详查 |
[23:49] | Let’s go. | 开工 |
[23:54] | Will you let me know how she’s doing? | 你到时候能告诉我她的情况吗 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:03] | I pulled a high-risk warrant to serve. | 我挑了个高难度的 |
[24:05] | 布伦纳・普朗克 雅利安国成员之一 Brenner Plank, a member of the Aryan Nation | |
[24:08] | who enjoys long walks on the beach and felony assault. | 爱好是沙滩散步和刑事犯罪 |
[24:11] | Hope you’re ready for a fight. | 我希望你准备好打架了 |
[24:12] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[24:16] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[24:18] | A woman running for her life | 一个女人拼命逃跑 |
[24:20] | with duct tape around her wrists? | 手腕还缠着胶带 |
[24:21] | How does nobody see her? | 怎么就没人看到她呢 |
[24:23] | It’s L.A. | 这是洛杉矶 |
[24:24] | 7-Adam-15, show us Code 6. | 7亚当15 告诉我们六号代码 |
[24:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:29] | 13 down, 100 more to go. | 查了13个了 还有100个 |
[24:31] | How does kidnapping women become somebody’s normal? | 绑架女人怎么会成为一个人的日常的 |
[24:34] | Don’t worry, that’s a “how do we get this guy” question, | 别生气 这是个感叹句 跟我们怎么抓住这家伙一样 |
[24:36] | not a search for meaning. | 不是真的想探究意义 |
[24:38] | I know your position on that. | 我知道你对这事的态度 |
[24:39] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[24:40] | You’ve been hardwired to ask why, but out here, | 你一直在问为什么 但出来在这里 |
[24:43] | the why is mostly irrelevant. | 为什么是最无关紧要的 |
[24:46] | Look, “how we find the guy” is the right question to ask. | 我们该怎么找到这家伙是你该问的问题 |
[24:49] | But honestly, I’m not sure you’re prepared for when we do. | 但说实话 我不确定你为我们找到他那一刻做好准备了 |
[24:53] | See, at some point, you’re gonna be faced with a doorway | 在某些时候 你会面对一条通往 |
[24:55] | to a very ugly place, | 极恶世界的路 |
[24:56] | one people have tried to avoid their whole lives. | 那是人类终生极力避免抵达的地方 |
[25:00] | Are you gonna be a cop in that moment, | 在那一刻你是准备当个警察 |
[25:01] | or are you gonna be a guy who’s in over his head? | 还是一个不知所措的普通人 |
[25:05] | 7-Adam-15, GTA in process. | 7亚当15 正在发生一起偷车案 |
[25:08] | Unknown make and model, white and orange in color. | 面貌身材未知 穿白色和橙色衣服 |
[25:10] | – Details to follow. – We’re not gonna respond to that. | – 随时跟进细节 – 我们不能接这个案子 |
[25:12] | Crime doesn’t stop while we canvass. | 我们调查的时候犯罪可不会停滞 |
[25:14] | No. It’s just a matter of priority. | 不 这只是优先级的问题 |
[25:15] | Yeah, well, that junkie seemed pretty low priority | 是啊 那个吸毒的看上去也没什么 |
[25:16] | till she turned out to be a murderer. | 直到发现她是个杀人犯 |
[25:18] | 7-Adam-15, show us responding. | 7亚当15 告知我们地点 |
[25:26] | Sir, I need you pull the scissor lift over. | 先生 我要求你靠边停下这台剪式升降机 |
[25:31] | Sir, stop the lift, and pull over right now. | 先生 停下升降机并立刻靠边停下 |
[25:35] | No. | 我不 |
[25:43] | Sir, that scissor lift is not street legal. | 先生 剪式升降机是不允许上路的 |
[25:47] | And you stole it. | 而且还是你偷来的 |
[25:48] | – Right. – Should’ve opened with that. | – 是的 – 你该先说这个的 |
[25:49] | I didn’t steal it. I liberated it. | 我没偷 我只是把它带出来了 |
[25:51] | Supervisor owes me two weeks’ pay, so I’m gonna pawn this. | 老板欠我两个星期的工资 我要拿这个抵账 |
[25:54] | Unfortunately, it doesn’t work like that. | 然而不幸的是这波操作不对 |
[25:55] | I need you to stop the lift and come down. | 我要求你停下升降机并下来 |
[25:57] | – No. – Sir, I do not have time for this. | – 我不 – 先生 我没时间跟你耗 |
[26:00] | – Nolan. – Stop the vehicle. | – 诺兰 – 停车 |
[26:02] | Sir, I don’t have time for this. | 先生 我没时间跟你耗 |
[26:03] | You’re escalating the situation. | 你正在让情况恶化 |
[26:05] | Do not hit that… Si… | 你不能撞那个 先生 |
[26:15] | It’s gonna be a lot of paperwork, isn’t it? | 这要写一大堆文件了对吧 |
[26:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:28] | Too bad he wasn’t home. | 真遗憾他不在家 |
[26:29] | I was in the mood to hook an Aryan up. | 我正想抓个雅利安国的回去 |
[26:33] | Oh, we’re gonna go right back. | 我们马上就会杀个回马枪 |
[26:34] | Just need you to grab snacks first, definitely some caffeine. | 只是要你先买点零食 尤其是咖啡 |
[26:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:45] | Bathroom? | 厕所这边吗 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[27:02] | Do I need a key for the bathroom? | 这厕所得用钥匙开吗 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[27:19] | Police! | 警察 |
[27:42] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[27:52] | West! | 韦斯特 |
[28:03] | We should be out there looking. | 我们该出外找线索的 |
[28:06] | You’re part of a team now. | 你现在是团队一员了 |
[28:08] | Overnight has units canvassing, | 整夜都有小组调查 |
[28:09] | and you’ll be on it when your shift starts. | 等到你轮班的时候你会去干的 |
[28:13] | Tell me this, and be honest. | 告诉我 说实话 |
[28:14] | – Hm? – Am I too set in my ways? | – 嗯 – 我是不是太墨守自己的方式了 |
[28:17] | No. You changed your whole life, | 没啊 你改变了自己的整个人生 |
[28:19] | moved across the country to become a cop. | 从国家另一头搬来成为一名警察 |
[28:21] | Yeah, but that’s all external. | 是 但这都是外部的 |
[28:23] | Talia thinks my age makes me risk-averse | 塔利亚觉得我的年纪让我不爱冒险 |
[28:25] | and less able to change and over-invested | 和不会改变 而且在帮助这个女孩的问题上 |
[28:27] | in helping this girl. | 过于投入了 |
[28:28] | I’m sure I’d feel just as invested if I’d, you know… | 我相信我也会这么投入的 你懂的 如果是我 |
[28:31] | Hit a kidnap victim with your car? | 开车撞了一个绑架案受害者吗 |
[28:32] | Oh, my God, I just hate saying it out loud. | 天啊 我真讨厌把这话说出口 |
[28:34] | Okay, look. | 好了 听着 |
[28:35] | You want to help everyone. | 你总想帮助所有人 |
[28:39] | That’s why you joined the force. | 这就是你加入警察的原因 |
[28:40] | But the hardest thing for any rookie to learn | 但对一个菜鸟来说最难的就是 |
[28:42] | is that we can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[28:46] | Yeah? | 懂了吗 |
[28:48] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯哼 |
[28:50] | Why don’t we ever stay at your place? | 为什么我们从不去你家 |
[28:52] | Because I live in a one-bedroom | 因为我住在一个一居室 |
[28:54] | with a view of a methadone clinic. | 窗外唯一的风景是止痛诊所 |
[28:55] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[28:57] | How come I’ve never met this mystery landlord of yours? | 我怎么从没见过你的神秘房东 |
[29:00] | Because he’s in Spain. | 因为他在西班牙 |
[29:02] | No, um, China. | 不 中国 |
[29:05] | I actually have no idea where he is. | 事实上我不知道他在哪儿 |
[29:06] | After college, his trust fund vested, | 大学以后 他拿到了信托基金 |
[29:08] | and he just never stopped moving. | 然后他就一直到处旅行 |
[29:10] | But the upside is, I get to live here for free, | 但好处是 我能免费住在这儿 |
[29:14] | and it works out for both of us. | 而且这对我们两个都不错 |
[29:15] | – Hmm. – Speaking of which, | – 嗯哼 – 说到这个 |
[29:16] | you could keep some of your things here | 你可以放点你的东西在这儿 |
[29:18] | so you don’t have to always just run home in the morning. | 这样你就不用总是早上回家了 |
[29:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:22] | I just think we should, um, keep it casual. | 我只是觉得我们应该 随意点 |
[29:29] | 她的名字叫艾玛・瓦斯奎兹 Her name is Emma Vasquez. | |
[29:32] | Reported missing three weeks ago. | 三周前被报告失踪 |
[29:33] | Detectives think she’s the one that Christine left behind. | 警官们认为她就是克里斯汀留下的那个人 |
[29:36] | I’ve approved extra shifts and O.T. | 我已经批准了额外的轮班和加班 |
[29:38] | until we find this girl. | 知道我们找到这个女孩 |
[29:39] | Everyone canvasses between calls. Anything else? | 所有人在轮班时仔细调查 还有什么问题吗 |
[29:42] | Yes, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[29:43] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[29:45] | The motor pool is considering taking out a hit on you | 车辆调配场正在考虑就你对他们的车辆 |
[29:47] | for all the damage you’ve caused to their vehicles. | 造成的伤害对你提出批评 |
[29:49] | I talked them into, uh, a different solution. | 我说服了他们用另一种方式解决 |
[29:58] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[30:00] | Try not to damage her, huh? | 别再弄坏了 好吗 |
[30:05] | I’m never gonna live this down. | 我永远也习惯不了这个 |
[30:08] | You’re welcome? | 不用谢 |
[30:11] | You know, I was thinking maybe we should go to the hospital | 我正在想也许开始调查前 |
[30:15] | before we start canvassing, | 我们该先去医院 |
[30:16] | just to see if Christine remembers anything. | 看看克里斯汀有没有想起什么 |
[30:18] | Detectives are on that. | 有警官负责这事 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I checked the detectives’ table. | 是 我看了警官们的桌子 |
[30:21] | Motta and Paige are actually working a lead right now. | 莫塔和佩奇现在正在当班 |
[30:23] | Emma cannot wait. | 艾玛可等不了了 |
[30:42] | 6-P-C-I-4-8 and a 1. | 6PCI48还有个1 |
[30:49] | Do you like this kind of policing? | 你喜欢这样当警察吗 |
[30:51] | I like going home to my family. | 我喜欢回家和我家人在一起 |
[30:53] | My kids like having a dad. | 我的孩子们喜欢有个爸爸 |
[30:58] | Your training officer got shot, | 你的带教警察被枪击了 |
[30:59] | and you still don’t realize how close to dying you came. | 而你仍然没意识到你离死亡有多近 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I do. | 我意识到了 |
[31:04] | And yet you’re still anxious to get back out there, | 然而你还是急着想回去那边 |
[31:06] | which means deep down, a part of you liked it. | 这说明在你内心深处的某一部分喜欢那样 |
[31:11] | That’s not me, so I write the tickets, | 而我不是 所以我开罚单 |
[31:13] | I take the low-risk calls so cops like you | 我接低风险任务 而像你这样的警察 |
[31:15] | can get your thrill on. | 就能继续找刺激了 |
[31:18] | He grabbed me in the garage. | 他是在车库抓住我的 |
[31:20] | Must’ve snuck in after I pulled inside. | 一定是在我停车的时候偷溜进去的 |
[31:26] | I never saw him. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[31:27] | Just felt a needle go in my neck, | 只感觉到有个针头扎进了我的脖子 |
[31:29] | and then everything went black. | 然后一切就变黑了 |
[31:31] | Do you remember anything about the house? | 你记得那个房子的什么特征吗 |
[31:34] | He kept me in the basement with Emma… | 他把我和艾玛一起关在地下室 |
[31:38] | …wore a mask when he came to see us. | 他来看我们的时候都会带个面具 |
[31:42] | I don’t think it was because he was gonna let us go. | 不是因为他打算让我们走 |
[31:44] | I think he liked it. | 我觉得是因为他喜欢这么做 |
[31:50] | Anything else? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[31:52] | Anything that can help us find this place? | 能帮助我们找到地点的信息 |
[31:57] | It sounds crazy, but I… | 听起来很疯狂 但我 |
[32:01] | I heard a voice saying “wait” over and over, day and night. | 我听到一个声音一遍又一遍地昼夜不分地说等一下 |
[32:07] | Emma couldn’t hear it, but I could swear it was there. | 艾玛听不到 但我发誓我听到了 |
[32:12] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[32:15] | I’ll come check on you later. | 我待会儿来看你 |
[32:17] | We came by on our way to canvass. | 我们去拉选票顺便过来看看 |
[32:18] | Protocol is key here, Talia. | 规矩是至关重要的 塔莉娅 |
[32:20] | Everything goes through us. | 所有事都要经过我们 |
[32:21] | – You know that. – Hey, what is the problem here? | – 你们清楚的 – 嘿 有什么问题吗 |
[32:23] | We’re all trying to catch the same guy. | 我们都在努力抓到这个人 |
[32:24] | Why is your boot talking? | 谁准你这个菜鸟说话了 |
[32:25] | – Again with this? – It’s all good. | – 在说一遍 – 息怒 |
[32:28] | Let’s get to work. | 我们回到工作上吧 |
[32:35] | What is their problem? | 他俩是怎么回事 |
[32:36] | They think they’re better than us. | 他们觉得自己比我们好 |
[32:38] | When you make detective, are you gonna behave like that? | 当你当了侦探 你也会这么做吗 |
[32:39] | Hell, yeah. | 我去 是吧 |
[32:41] | But it’ll actually be true. | 但他们说的没错 |
[32:43] | You got something? | 你知道了什么 |
[32:44] | I think I might know what the voice is. | 我想我大概知道那个声音是什么 |
[32:46] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等待 等待 等待 |
[32:50] | Wait. Walk. Walk. | 通行 通行 通行 |
[32:53] | It’s called an accessible pedestrian signal, | 这是一个无障碍行人信号 |
[32:55] | designed for the visually impaired. | 专门为视障人士设计的 |
[32:58] | And there’s only one on our search grid, | 我们的搜索范围中只有这么一个 |
[33:00] | ’cause there’s a school for the blind right around the corner. | 因为转角处有一个盲人学校 |
[33:02] | Our guy’s house would have to be right here | 我们的目标就住在这附近 |
[33:04] | in order to hear that voice from a basement. | 为了从地下室听到这个声音 |
[33:07] | And I would peg that one for mid-century kidnapper. | 我觉得这是一个中世纪的绑架者 |
[33:13] | Let’s ask the neighbors first. | 我们先去找邻居问问情况吧 |
[33:15] | Security guys are always nosy. | 保安总是很爱多管闲事 |
[33:20] | Walk. Walk. Walk. | 通行 通行 通行 |
[33:23] | 7-Adam-15, | 7A15分队 |
[33:24] | – show us Code 6 and out of our vehicle. – Walk. Walk. Walk. | – 我们下车了 – 通行 通行 通行 |
[33:26] | 3017 Bailey Avenue. | 贝利大街3017号 |
[33:28] | Walk. | 通行 |
[33:29] | Walk. Walk. | 通行 通行 |
[33:32] | Walk. Walk. | 通行 通行 |
[33:34] | Walk. Walk. Walk. | 通行 通行 |
[33:37] | Hello, there, sir. | 你好 警官 |
[33:38] | Good morning. How can I help you? | 早上好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[33:40] | Ah, your neighbor over there, across the street on the corner, | 你的邻居 住在街对面转角处的那个人 |
[33:43] | – do you know him at all? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你认识他妈 – 认识 当然 |
[33:45] | Um, yeah, he doesn’t get out much. | 他不经常出门 |
[33:47] | Uh, kind of keeps to himself. | 嗯 他有点儿自闭 |
[33:50] | All right. And, uh, what about these two girls? | 好吧 那 这两个女孩呢 |
[33:52] | You seen them around? | 你在这附近见过吗 |
[33:54] | No. Uh, are… are they okay? | 没有 她们没事吧 |
[34:00] | Well, we sure hope so. | 好吧 我们希望她们没事 |
[34:02] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[34:07] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[34:08] | I’m going in! | 我要进去 |
[34:25] | 7-Adam-15 requesting help. | 7A15分队请求支援 |
[34:27] | Shots fired, 2311 Bailey Avenue. | 发生交火 贝利大街2311号 |
[34:30] | 7-Adam-21 responding. | 7-A-21 响应出警 |
[34:32] | I’m going, whether you’re in the car with me or not, so… | 我要过去 不管你是跟我一起去还是怎样 |
[34:39] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[35:42] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[35:49] | It’s the police. Emma? | 我是警察 艾玛 |
[35:51] | I’m Officer Nolan, Emma. | 我是诺兰警官 艾玛 |
[35:52] | – Please help me. – I’m here to get you. | – 拜托救救我 – 我来救你了 |
[35:54] | Look out! | 小心 |
[35:59] | No, no. No, no, no, no. | |
[36:02] | No. No. | |
[36:07] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要 不要 |
[36:16] | No, don’t leave me, please! | 不要 不要离开我 拜托了 |
[36:18] | Shh. It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 嘘 没事的 你会没事的 |
[36:28] | Whoa, hey, are you okay? | 哇 嘿 你还好吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah. He’s on the move. | 是的 他在搬家 |
[36:30] | I need someone to stay with Emma. | 来个人看着艾玛 |
[36:32] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[36:33] | 7-Adam-21… need an R.A. and supervisor | 7-A-21 需要救护车和警务督察 |
[36:35] | at 3017 Bailey Avenue. | 来贝利大街3017号 |
[36:44] | Suspect heading east on foot into Rosedale Cemetery. | 嫌疑人徒步向东边罗斯代尔公墓跑去了 |
[36:47] | Send backup and airship. | 请求支援个直升机 |
[36:57] | Stay down! | 站住 |
[37:14] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[37:17] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[37:20] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[37:23] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[37:24] | He’s done. | 我们抓住他了 |
[37:28] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:41] | They should’ve called us | 他们应该在去嫌疑人家之前 |
[37:42] | before they went into the suspect’s house. | 先通知我们的 |
[37:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:45] | ‘Cause it’s our investigation. | 因为这是我们的调查 |
[37:46] | Last I checked, it was my investigation, | 上次我检查的时候 还是我的调查 |
[37:48] | and a girl’s life was at stake. | 那个女孩危在旦夕 |
[37:50] | And come to think of it, I think you should be thanking them | 想一想吧 我觉得你应该感谢他们 |
[37:52] | for rescuing the girl and closing your case. | 救了这个女孩帮你结案 |
[37:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:01] | Don’t mention it. | 不用谢 |
[38:06] | Look at that. | 看他们 |
[38:07] | Isn’t that nice, all my kids getting along? | 这不是很好吗 大家都相处的很好 |
[38:10] | You two, get out. | 你们俩 出去吧 |
[38:16] | Got to admit it, that felt pretty good. | 不得不说 这感觉太棒了 |
[38:18] | You should temper yourself, Officer Bishop. | 你应该收敛自己的脾气 毕肖普警官 |
[38:20] | May I remind you, you drove your shop into a house. | 我要提醒你 你把车开到店里去了 |
[38:23] | Give me a minute with Officer Nolan. | 我要和诺兰警官单独谈一谈 |
[38:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[38:31] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 还好 |
[38:38] | I’ve always known that people can be capable | 我知道人们会做 |
[38:40] | of horrible things, but to see it firsthand was… | 可怕的事情 但亲眼看到了还是 |
[38:46] | Can’t let it infect you. | 不能让这影响到你 |
[38:48] | Look, as a civilian, you can be driven by emotion, | 听着 作为一个平民 你可以被感情左右 |
[38:50] | but as a cop, you rise above it. | 但作为一个警察 你可以超越它 |
[38:54] | It is not your job to punish that man for what he did. | 惩罚坏人不是你的工作 |
[38:56] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:59] | Overcoming that impulse will be the hardest thing | 克服这份冲动是你做这份工作中 |
[39:02] | that you do in this job. | 最难的事 |
[39:07] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[39:10] | Nice work today, Officer West. | 干得好啊 韦斯特警官 |
[39:14] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[39:16] | You took a very bad man off the street, | 你在街上带走了一个坏人 |
[39:19] | proved you got some fight in you. | 证明你还是有些魄力的 |
[39:22] | So, this mean we’re good or…? | 所以 这是意味着我们之前没事了还是 |
[39:24] | No. | 不 |
[39:28] | But we’re getting there. | 我们还得朝这个方向努力 |
[39:57] | All right. Keep it safe. | 好吧 保证它的安全 |
[39:59] | One ticket at a time. | 一次只有一张票 |
[40:03] | Great working with you, Officer Chen. | 很开心和你一起工作 陈警官 |
[40:06] | Yeah. You, too, sir. | 是的 我也是 警官 |
[40:09] | ? I sleep, eat culture | 我在睡梦中咀嚼着文化 |
[40:11] | I’m cleared for duty. | 我要值班了 |
[40:12] | Turned in my paperwork. | 刚交了文书 |
[40:14] | Oh. | 噢 |
[40:17] | You had me assigned to him, didn’t you? | 你把我指派给了他 是吗 |
[40:19] | Everything is a test, Officer Chen. | 都是一场测试 陈警官 |
[40:22] | Lucky for you, you passed this one. | 你很幸运 通过了测试 |
[40:24] | Now, if you had been cool half-assing it with Wrigley, | 现在 如果你觉得和雷格利混在一起很不错的话 |
[40:26] | then I’d know you weren’t serious | 那我就清楚你不是真的 |
[40:27] | about becoming a good cop. | 想成为一名好警察 |
[40:29] | With all due respect, sir, you’re a pain in my ass. | 恕我直言 警官 你就是个混球 |
[40:34] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[40:36] | Now, get some rest. | 现在 去休息一会吧 |
[40:37] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:41] | ? Truth is I can’t stay safe | 事实上我难以保证自己的安全 |
[40:49] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[40:50] | Good job today. | 干得好 |
[40:53] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 警官 |
[40:56] | Most rookies spend the first few months with blinders on, | 大多数的菜鸟前几个月都是云里雾里的 |
[40:59] | but you looked out for that girl. | 但你一直在寻找那个女孩 |
[41:02] | And as a present for your maturity, I got your paperwork. | 作为你变得成熟的礼物 我拿到来了你的文件 |
[41:06] | Police report, property damage report, | 警察报告 财产损失报告 |
[41:09] | use of force report, pursuit memo… | 使用警备报告 追踪备忘录 |
[41:13] | – Thank you. – …and collision memo. | – 多谢 – 还有碰撞备忘录 |
[41:15] | Godspeed. | 祝你好运 |
[41:23] | – Sorry. – He didn’t get you anything. | – 抱歉 – 他什么都没给你 |
[41:26] | Yeah, he did. | 不 他给了 |
[41:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:30] | Helping. | 帮你 |
[41:43] | Ah. Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:47] | It’s, um… Officer Nolan. | 我是诺兰警官 |
[41:51] | Did something happen? | 是发生了什么事吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah. Uh, we caught him. | 是的 嗯 我们抓到了他 |
[41:54] | Emma’s safe. | 艾玛安全了 |
[42:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[42:02] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[42:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:08] | I mean, how did you do this? | 我是说 你是怎么做到的 |
[42:10] | This shop is brand-new. | 这个车还是全新的 |
[42:11] | Bribery. | 贿赂 |
[42:14] | So please drive very carefully. | 所以请小心驾驶 |
[42:16] | Right. | 好的 |