时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You think they’d get mad if we called in sick, week one? | 你觉得我们第一周上班就请病假他们会不会生气 |
[00:05] | It’s time to play the Training Officer match game. | 是时候来给实习警官选搭档了 |
[00:07] | Officer Bradford, you get Lucy Chen. | 布兰德福德警官你和露西·陈一组 |
[00:09] | Officer Lopez, Jackson West. | 洛佩兹警官你和杰克逊·韦斯特一组 |
[00:12] | Officer Bishop, you get John Nolan… | 毕绍普警官你和约翰·诺兰一起 |
[00:14] | …the 40-year-old rookie. | 四十岁的新人 |
[00:16] | I’ve been trying to find you. | 我一直想找你 |
[00:17] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[00:19] | That was my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[00:20] | I haven’t seen her in almost a year. | 我快一年没见到她了 |
[00:22] | Show me those hands. Now! | 举起手来 |
[00:26] | You’re a pain in my ass. | 你真烦人 |
[00:27] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[00:28] | Get out your gun and cover me! | 拔枪掩护我 |
[00:31] | Officer West, you didn’t fire a single shot. | 韦斯特警官 你没开一枪 |
[00:33] | It won’t happen again. | 这不会再发生了 |
[00:34] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[00:42] | 7-Adam-15, pursuing two members of a heist crew | 7A15追捕两名抢劫犯 |
[00:44] | carrying stolen money, dressed as zombies. | 持有盗窃来的钱财 扮成了僵尸的样子 |
[00:46] | Send backup to Westwood Metro Station. | 向韦斯特伍德地铁站派支援 |
[01:35] | That’s… | 额 |
[01:36] | Metro Expo Line. | 地铁e号线 |
[01:38] | No. | 不 |
[01:40] | Nolan, the money! | 诺兰 钱啊 |
[01:42] | Westwood/Rancho Park. | 韦斯特伍德 兰丘公园 |
[01:53] | It’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
[01:55] | Yeah, sure it is. Just not to you. | 只是对你来说不好玩 |
[01:57] | Honestly, who steals stolen money right in front of a cop? | 说实在的 谁会在警察面前偷被偷的钱 |
[02:00] | Somebody stupid or desperate. | 要么是傻要么是真缺钱 |
[02:02] | – I thought we were here to run. – Oh, yes, we are. | – 我们不是来跑步的吗 – 是啊 |
[02:04] | We just need a little more warm-up than you do. | 我们需要多做准备活动 |
[02:06] | – You look great, though. – Yeah. | – 你很帅 – 嗯 |
[02:07] | – Okay, you think you’re cute… – Mm-hmm. | 你觉得自己很可爱 |
[02:09] | …but the job’s a marathon. | 但是工作那是马拉松 |
[02:10] | And I’m not gonna be the one who falls by the wayside | 我不想因为我没有受训练就 |
[02:12] | because I didn’t train. | 落大家一大截 |
[02:13] | Looking good! You’re a beast! | 加油小脑斧 |
[02:15] | We’re right behind you! | 我们马上就来 |
[02:21] | He’s right, though. | 他说的倒是没错 |
[02:23] | Tim gets back today, and I feel like | 提姆今天回来 我感觉我应该 |
[02:24] | I should have prepared myself somehow for the abuse to come. | 准备一下 他要虐我 |
[02:27] | You saved the guy’s life. | 你救了那个人的命 |
[02:28] | He’s got to cut you some slack. | 他总得对你宽松点吧 |
[02:30] | Does Talia ever cut you slack | 塔莉亚和格雷警长 |
[02:32] | or Sergeant Grey? | 对你宽松过吗 |
[02:34] | – It’s been good knowing you. – Uh-huh. | 认识你很高兴 |
[02:35] | It’s time to run, Officer Nolan. | 该跑步了 诺兰警官 |
[02:38] | – Let’s go. – Oh! | 走吧 |
[02:39] | Be right there. I’m just gonna stretch a little more. | 马上去就去 我再热热身 |
[02:46] | So, how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:49] | Everything okay with my green slip? | 我的体检一切正常吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re medically cleared to return to duty. | 是的 你的身体可以回来工作 |
[02:53] | Which means it’s time for the “so you got shot” speech. | 所以说你要跟大家讲讲中枪的经历 |
[02:57] | I only give it to officers wounded on the job. | 我只让工伤的警官来做 |
[03:00] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[03:02] | Yeah, lucky you. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | So, you came in this morning | 你今天来到局里 |
[03:05] | thinking everything goes back to normal now, | 觉得一切都恢复正常了 |
[03:07] | you can just flip a switch, | 你就嘎达一下转换开关 |
[03:10] | and the trauma you suffered will go away. | 然后你所经受的创伤都会过去 |
[03:14] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[03:15] | But you’re trying to muscle your way through. | 但是你要坚强的挺过去 |
[03:17] | That’s what I did. | 我就是这样的 |
[03:19] | Trust me, it didn’t go well. | 相信我 结果不会很好 |
[03:22] | I didn’t know you got shot. | 我不知道你中过枪 |
[03:23] | My last year on patrol. | 我做巡警的最后一年 |
[03:26] | Spent two weeks in the ICU. | 在重症监护室里待了两周 |
[03:28] | Rushed back thinking I could put it all behind me, | 火速回岗觉得自己可以忘记一切 |
[03:31] | but it doesn’t work that way. | 但是并不是这样的 |
[03:35] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[03:36] | I promise I’ll… I’ll take it slow. | 我保证我会慢慢来 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:02] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 |
[04:03] | Settle down. Settle down. | 都安静点 |
[04:05] | Let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[04:07] | You ready, Officer Nolan? | 你准备好了吗 诺兰警官 |
[04:09] | ‘Cause once again, we start with you. | 我们还要从你开始 |
[04:11] | I’m flattered? | 受宠若惊啊 |
[04:12] | Don’t be. | 想多了 |
[04:14] | Yesterday, a four-man crew disguised as zombies | 昨天 四人团伙扮成僵尸 |
[04:18] | knocked over a cash advance near Pico and Robertson. | 皮科和罗伯森交汇处抢劫了预付款的人 |
[04:22] | So, Officers Bishop and Nolan were able to apprehend | 毕绍普和诺兰警官抓获了 |
[04:24] | two of the criminals, while the other two escaped. | 两名罪犯 另外两人逃走了 |
[04:27] | Somehow, Officer Nolan managed to let | 不知怎么的诺兰警官让这本身已经被盗的钱 |
[04:29] | a civilian steal 10 grand in already stolen cash. | 又被平民偷了一万 |
[04:33] | Luckily, CCTV captured our thief. | 幸运的事 监控录像记录下了小偷 |
[04:35] | Still waiting on an I.D. | 还在找出这个人是谁 |
[04:37] | Uh, he plays guitar, if that helps. | 有用的线索是他弹吉他 |
[04:39] | Absolutely. | 很有帮助 |
[04:40] | ‘Cause they always list special talents on your rap sheet. | 因为你们的单子上总会有列举特长 |
[04:46] | Captain. How can we help you? | 队长 有何贵干 |
[04:48] | First off, I wanted to welcome Tim Bradford back. | 首先 欢迎布拉德福德欢迎回来 |
[04:51] | If you need anything, you let me know. | 有何需要需要尽管说 |
[04:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的长官 |
[04:53] | Secondly, we just got some new intel on our zombies. | 其次 我们刚刚得到了我们逃犯的新情报 |
[04:56] | Turns out that they’re responsible | 结果发现他们对于前六个月的 |
[04:57] | for a rash of armed robberies in the last six months, | 大量持枪抢劫案都有关系 |
[05:00] | always disguised differently. | 装扮各不相同 |
[05:01] | Detectives want to get the two in custody | 警官想要让已被抓获的两人 |
[05:03] | to flip on their partners at large, | 供出他们的同伙 |
[05:04] | but there is no guarantee, so don’t stop hunting. | 但是无法保证 所以还得继续追捕 |
[05:08] | Finally, we got a request for a civil standby. | 最后 我们收到了民事待命的请求 |
[05:11] | Turns out somebody’s getting fired from a tech job. | 因为有个技术岗的人被开除了 |
[05:14] | Supervisor’s worried things may not go right. | 上头怕事情进展的不顺利 |
[05:16] | Babysitting a termination… | 监视终止缓解 |
[05:19] | a patrol officer’s favorite assignment. | 巡警最喜欢的任务 |
[05:22] | So, who shall I bless with it? | 我该给谁呢 |
[05:27] | Officer Nolan, are you volunteering? | 诺兰警官 你自愿吗 |
[05:29] | Just embracing the inevitable, sir. | 反正也得是我 长官 |
[05:31] | Smart man. | 聪明 |
[05:32] | Get the address from dispatch. | 去调度中心拿地址 |
[05:34] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[05:39] | You sure you don’t want me to drive? | 你真的不想让我开车么 |
[05:41] | Why would I want that, Boot? | 为什么我会这么想呢 布特 |
[05:43] | You think I’d go back on duty | 你觉得我没有完全适应就回来 |
[05:45] | – before I’m 100 percent? – No, sir. | – 上班了吗 – 不是的长官 |
[05:47] | Or do you think simply doing your job during a firefight | 还是就因为在交火的时候你尽职尽责 |
[05:49] | – means you get special treatment? – No, sir. | – 就能特别对待 – 不是的 先生 |
[05:51] | You’ll drive when you’ve earned it. | 等你真的够格了就让你开车 |
[05:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的长官 |
[05:58] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来真好 |
[06:00] | Damn straight. | 那可不 |
[06:02] | How could you possibly know he was gonna take the money? | 你怎么会知道他要偷钱 |
[06:04] | Because everyone’s an opportunist. | 因为所有人都是投机分子 |
[06:05] | A guy who plays the guitar for change… | 弹吉他讨钱的人 |
[06:07] | he sees a bag of money, he’s gonna steal it | 看到一袋子钱 是绝对会偷的 |
[06:08] | 10 times out of 10. | 无一例外 |
[06:10] | See, your problem is that you think that people | 你觉得人性本善 |
[06:11] | are inherently good, but you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[06:14] | People are good when it’s easy. | 轻松自在的时候人们确实很善良 |
[06:15] | When push comes to shove, everyone crosses the line. | 生活艰难之后 所有人都会越境 |
[06:19] | I must have missed that chapter in Gandhi’s biography. | 甘地自传里这一章我一定没看 |
[06:22] | Yeah, well, until Gandhi shows up on Western Avenue, | 在甘地在西大道出现之前 |
[06:24] | assume that everyone you meet is one bad day away | 要假设你遇见的所有人 |
[06:26] | from committing a crime. | 都是马上要犯罪的人 |
[06:27] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[06:29] | But, you know, Gandhi is dead. | 但是你要知道 甘地已经死了 |
[06:36] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早 – 早 |
[06:38] | Doing some renovating? | 翻新呢 |
[06:39] | I just took my kitchen down to the studs. | 我刚刚把我的厨房拆了 |
[06:42] | Big job. | 大工程啊 |
[06:43] | What did your contractor estimate… two months? | 你的承包商说要多久啊 2个月吗 |
[06:45] | Uh, four. | 4个 |
[06:46] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[06:47] | Longest it ever took me was three, | 我最多才干过3个月的 |
[06:49] | and that was because the appliances were on back order. | 那还是因为电器都延期交货了 |
[06:51] | You tell him he doesn’t beat his estimate, | 你告诉他不快点干 |
[06:53] | he’s gonna get a call from the LAPD. | 就报警 |
[06:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:57] | – Thank you. – You bet. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[07:02] | Officers. I thought you’d be here 20 minutes ago. | 警官 你们不是应该20分钟前就来了吗 |
[07:05] | And Nancy’s with you. We’ll make this quick. | 南希跟你一起来了 我们会速战速决 |
[07:08] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等会儿 发生了什么 |
[07:11] | I think you’re getting fired. | 你要被炒了 |
[07:16] | Oh, thank God you guys are here. | 哦 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[07:19] | He’s trapped in there. | 他被困在那里了 |
[07:20] | In where? The bank? | 困在哪了 银行吗 |
[07:22] | No. In the wall. | 不是 被困在墙里了 |
[07:23] | Mike went inside to fix an ATM last night before we closed, | 昨天晚上关门前麦克还在里面修自助提款机 |
[07:26] | and we forgot he was in there and left. | 但我们完全忘记他还在里面 |
[07:29] | The lock must have broke when he tried to come back out, | 他应该是想办法出来时破坏了锁 |
[07:32] | and he’s been inside all night. | 他在里面待了一晚上 |
[07:34] | Pushed this note through the receipt slot | 他听到我们来了以后 |
[07:36] | when he heard us come in. | 从收据单的出口吐出了这张纸条 |
[07:37] | 快点救我! 喘不过气了! | |
[07:42] | Control, 7-Adam-19 requesting LAFD | 控制中心 7A19 请求洛杉矶警方支援 |
[07:45] | to 3301 Ditmer. for a guy trapped in a wall. | 派往3301迪米特路 有一个男人被困在墙里 |
[07:50] | Sir, we’re gonna get you out of there. | 先生 我们马上救你出来 |
[07:54] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我们说话吗 |
[08:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:03] | Hypoxia. Go grab the halligan out of the trunk. | 缺氧了 去把车里的工具拿过来 |
[08:05] | We can’t wait for the fire department. | 来不及等消防队了 |
[08:06] | Sir, I need you to get low so I can open this wall up. | 先生 你现在姿势放低 我要打通这面墙 |
[08:09] | How tall is the space behind the ATM? | 自助取款机后面的空间有多大 |
[08:10] | Oh, I don’t know. It’s pretty cramped in there. | 不知道 好像挺窄的 |
[08:12] | About five feet. | 大概一米五左右 |
[08:27] | Why am I doing this? | 为什么我要在这敲 |
[08:28] | Boot, get in there. | 菜鸟 你来 |
[08:41] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[08:52] | Just to be clear, Mrs. Wu, you are not under arrest. | 我先说清楚 吴女士 你没有被捕 |
[08:54] | But your former employer has indicated | 但是你的前老板已经说明 |
[08:56] | that you are no longer welcome back on premise. | 你已经不能再回公司了 |
[08:58] | Why the hell would I want to come back here? | 我有什么可回来的 |
[08:59] | Look, I’ve been where you are. | 听着 我体会过你的感觉 |
[09:01] | I know how this feels. It’s horrible. | 我知道这感觉非常糟糕 |
[09:03] | But it can actually be an opportunity… | 但这确实是一个机会可以去 |
[09:05] | All right, save the friendly act | 好了 省省 不用搬了 |
[09:06] | for the next person you strong-arm. | 留给下一个人吧 |
[09:11] | You do know that you’re a cop, not a moving company. | 你是警察 不是搬家公司 |
[09:13] | We were going the same way. I had an extra pair of hands. | 我们走的是同一个方向 正好能帮她一把 |
[09:16] | Exactly… hands you would have needed | 没错 如果出了差错 |
[09:17] | if the situation went south. | 你需要的就是那双手 |
[09:19] | There’s a reason her boss wanted us here. | 她老板叫我们来是有原因的 |
[09:20] | Yeah, but I’m not seeing it. | 但我没看出来啊 |
[09:22] | There’s no harm in just giving someone | 就算他老板叫我们来 我帮帮她 |
[09:23] | the benefit of the doubt. | 也不是什么大事啊 |
[09:27] | How does that feel, Chad?! | 你现在感觉怎么样 查德 |
[09:29] | Stupid idiot! | 该死的傻瓜 |
[09:31] | Or… | 或者 |
[09:33] | Hey! Ma’am! | 嘿 女士 |
[09:34] | – Ms. Wu! Ms. Wu! – Stupid… | – 吴女士 吴女士 – 愚蠢 |
[09:35] | 7-Adam-07, silent alarm tripped at Chili John’s. | 7A07 约翰餐厅引发了无声警报 |
[09:41] | You think it’s actually a crime in progress? | 你说真的是犯罪吗 |
[09:43] | 9 times out of 10, a silent alarm is tripped accidentally, | 十次有九次都是无意之间触发了报警 |
[09:45] | but you always treat it like it’s real. | 但你每次都觉得是真的 |
[09:48] | Put the money in the damn bag! | 把钱都放在袋子里 |
[09:50] | Put the money in the damn bag! | 把钱都放在袋子里 |
[09:51] | Are you crazy?! Hurry up! Hurry up! | 你疯了吗 快点 快点 |
[09:53] | – Put the money in the damn bag! – 7-Adam-7, | – 把钱都放在袋子里 – 7A7 |
[09:54] | we have a 2-11 in progress at our location. | 我处有一起2-11事故 |
[09:55] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[09:57] | – Do we go in? – Put it in the bag! | – 我们要进去吗 – 放在袋子里 |
[09:58] | No. That’ll just escalate things. | 不 这只会上升事态的严重性 |
[09:59] | – Come on! – We’ll grab her on the way out. | – 快点 – 等她出来的时候再抓她 |
[10:02] | Police! Drop your weapon! | 警察 武器放下 |
[10:04] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[10:05] | It’s plastic. | 这是塑料的 |
[10:07] | Stop! | 站住 |
[10:19] | Sue Cliffords? | 苏·克莱夫德 |
[10:21] | – Do I know you? – You know her? | – 我认识你吗 – 你认识她吗 |
[10:22] | She played ball for the Trojans. | 特洛伊球队的球手 |
[10:24] | Best 3-point shooter in the NCAA. | 全国大学体育协会最佳三分投手 |
[10:26] | Nice to meet a fan. | 遇见粉丝真好 |
[10:27] | Let me guess. You’re waiting for the perfect moment | 你现在肯定在等机会和我说 |
[10:29] | to say “I told you so.” | “早就跟你说了” |
[10:31] | I get no pleasure in being right, Officer Nolan. | 我对自己说不说这句话完全没兴趣 诺兰警官 |
[10:35] | Okay. I get a little. | 好吧 有一点 |
[10:37] | But were you right? I mean, just because | 但你是对的吗 就因为 |
[10:39] | she snapped in the moment, | 她当时砸车 |
[10:40] | that doesn’t make her a bad person. | 也不能说明她是个坏人啊 |
[10:41] | The “why” doesn’t matter. | 原因不重要 |
[10:43] | Our job is not to weigh a citizen’s morality. | 我们的工作不是去评判市民的道德素质 |
[10:45] | It’s to enforce the law. | 而是执法 |
[10:47] | And when push came to shove, she broke it. | 在关键时候 她就不行了 |
[10:49] | 7-Adam-15, we have an I.D. | 7A15 我们找到 |
[10:51] | on your guitar-playing train thief. | 你们在火车上弹吉他的贼了 |
[10:52] | Suspect identified as Roman Ealy. | 嫌犯是罗曼·伊莱 |
[10:54] | 617 South Cleaver Avenue. | 617 克莱夫南道 |
[10:57] | 7-Adam-15. Reattach us to 2-11. | 7A15 把我们重新分配到2-11 |
[11:00] | Show us en route. | 我们在路上了 |
[11:01] | Wow. 20 points a game, huh? | 一场20分 |
[11:04] | You were no joke. | 你还真不是盖的 |
[11:06] | So, what happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:07] | I thought you got an offer to play for the WNBA. | 我还以为你拿到女篮的邀请了 |
[11:10] | Blew out my knee senior year, lost my scholarship. | 最后一年膝盖出了问题 奖学金没了 |
[11:12] | And now you commit armed robbery? | 所以你现在就开始抢劫了 |
[11:14] | What else am I qualified to do? | 那我还能做什么 |
[11:16] | You know, I met you once at a party at USC. | 我在南加大的派对上见过你一次 |
[11:19] | You were so passionate about playing ball, | 你当时对打篮球充满了热情 |
[11:21] | and I was so not about majoring in engineering. | 而我还在因为选了工程学而纠结 |
[11:23] | Got me thinking about going a different way, | 我当时在想要不要走另一条出路 |
[11:25] | and, well, here I am. | 然后 我就当了警察 |
[11:26] | How nice for you. | 你真是友好 |
[11:30] | You ever think about doing something else? | 你想过做些别的工作吗 |
[11:32] | Hell, no. | 没有 |
[11:33] | Being a cop is the only thing I ever wanted. | 我只想当警察 |
[11:35] | Sure. But things don’t always go your way. | 是啊 但你也不会一条路走到黑 |
[11:37] | You got to have a Plan “B” just in case. | 所以总得有个备用计划 |
[11:39] | One out of three rookies washes out, | 三分之一的菜鸟都会被淘汰 |
[11:41] | so odds are either you, Chen, or Nolan | 所以不是你就是陈 或者诺兰 |
[11:43] | won’t be here in a year. | 在这里不会超过一年 |
[11:45] | I thought you were a sure bet to succeed at first, | 我还觉得你开始就觉得自己肯定能赢 |
[11:47] | but those other two are rocking it, | 但那两个人确实不能小觑 |
[11:49] | and you stumbled out the gate. | 你就可能被拦住 |
[11:52] | That was a one-time thing. | 这就是一次性的事 |
[11:55] | I have a long career ahead of me. | 我的职业还有很长一段路等待我 |
[11:56] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[11:58] | 7-Adam-15, Code 6 on our train thief. | 7A15 火车贼案件代号6正在进行 |
[12:03] | LAPD! Open up! | 洛杉矶警察 开门 |
[12:07] | Sir, I can see you in there! | 先生 我能看见你 |
[12:09] | Do not make me break this door down! | 别让我暴力开门 |
[12:10] | Yeah. I-I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[12:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:14] | Now, put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我可以看见的位置 |
[12:16] | Hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers. | 双手背头 手指交叉在一起 |
[12:21] | Sir, where is the money? | 先生 钱在哪里 |
[12:23] | I swear I was gonna return it. | 我发誓会还回去 |
[12:25] | It… I… It, um… | 我 呃 |
[12:33] | Did you spend any of it? | 里面的钱动过吗 |
[12:35] | I-I-I bought some groceries, | 我去了趟杂货店 |
[12:38] | and I had the water turned back on. | 刚刚把水费交了 |
[12:41] | I-I’m sorry. I-I’ll pay it back. | 对不起 我会补上的 |
[12:43] | I just… It’s been so hard. | 这一年 真的过得很难 |
[12:48] | My wife died last year… | 我老婆去年死了 |
[12:49] | Sir, put your hands behind your back. | 先生 把你双手放在头后 |
[12:51] | No, pl… please. | 不 拜托了 |
[12:52] | I-I’ve never even gotten a parking ticket before. | 我之前连一张罚款票都没有 |
[12:54] | – Can’t I do something? I’ll… – Daddy? | – 我能不能做什么弥补 – 爸爸 |
[12:56] | Jacob, go back to your room, buddy. | 雅各布 回你屋子去 |
[12:58] | It’s okay. He can come out. | 没关系 他可以出来 |
[13:01] | Okay, come here. | 好的 过来 |
[13:04] | Well, what’s gonna happen to him? | 那他要怎么办 |
[13:06] | Child Protective Services will take him. | 儿童保护中心会带走他 |
[13:08] | If you have any family in the area, | 如果你在附近有亲戚 |
[13:09] | then they can pick him up later. | 可以一会过来接走他 |
[13:11] | Uh, yeah, my… my wife’s sister, | 我老婆的姐妹 |
[13:13] | she lives in Chatsworth. | 住在查茨沃斯 |
[13:15] | We’ll take her info, make sure CPS gets in touch. | 我们会收集她的信息 信息中心的人会联系她 |
[13:18] | But for now you’re gonna need to come with me. | 但你现在要跟我走一趟 |
[13:21] | Best I can do is make sure your son doesn’t see you in cuffs. | 我现在最大的宽限就是你儿子不会看到你戴手铐的样子 |
[13:25] | – Please… – I’m sorry, | – 拜托了 – 对不起 |
[13:27] | but you need to say goodbye. | 但是你要道别了 |
[13:30] | Okay. All right. | 好了 没事 |
[13:31] | Hey, hey, bud, | 嘿 孩子 |
[13:34] | I got to leave for a little bit, okay? | 我要离开一段时间 好吗 |
[13:37] | You’re gonna stay with Aunt Judy. | 你去和朱迪阿姨住一段时间 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna see you real soon, okay? | 我马上就会见到你了 好吗 |
[13:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:49] | Sir, you need to come with me now. | 先生 你现在要跟我走了 |
[14:00] | – Daddy! – Oh, okay. | – 爸爸 – 好了 |
[14:02] | – Daddy! – Shh. Shh. Shh. | – 爸爸 – 嘘 |
[14:03] | – Daddy! – No, no, it’s o… it’s okay. | – 爸爸 – 没事了 没关系了 |
[14:05] | It’s gonna be okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事 一切都会好的 |
[14:06] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[14:08] | – Daddy! – What did I do? I’ve ruined everything. | – 爸爸 – 我把事情搞砸了 |
[14:13] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[14:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:24] | Does that ever get any easier… | 把父母从孩子身边带走 |
[14:25] | taking a parent away from their kid? | 应该不会什么好方法吧 |
[14:28] | No. | 是的 |
[14:29] | But feeling bad for the guy doesn’t change what he did. | 但是替他惋惜也改变不了他盗窃的事实 |
[14:32] | Still, poor kid. | 还是那句话 可怜的孩子 |
[14:39] | Call your insurance company about your property. | 打给你的保险公司问一下房产的事 |
[14:42] | We’ll file the report, but the fact is, | 我们会提交报告 但是 |
[14:44] | most cold burglaries stay cold. | 大多数悬而未决的盗窃案继续悬着 |
[14:46] | You think of anything else, my number’s right there. | 如果你又想起来什么信息 我的号码就在那上面 |
[14:50] | Hey, I’m just gonna hit the restroom. | 我要去一趟洗手间 |
[14:53] | Make it fast, Boot. | 快去快回 菜鸟 |
[15:16] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[15:22] | Hey, did anyone run out here? | 有人从那里跑出来了吗 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:26] | Someone took my belt and gun. | 有人拿走了我的皮带和枪 |
[15:29] | I hung it on the hook, and I secured the bathroom beforehand. | 我把它挂在钩子上 然后还预先检查了卫生间 |
[15:31] | There was no one else in there. | 里面没有别人 |
[15:32] | Did the walls of the stall reach top to bottom? | 隔间的四壁是从地板一直顶到天花板吗 |
[15:35] | – No, sir. – Then it wasn’t secure, was it, Boot? | – 不是 长官 – 那就不安全 不是吗 菜鸟 |
[15:38] | Now your weapon is on the street | 现在你的武器流入了街头 |
[15:40] | because you couldn’t hold your water. | 就因为你憋不住尿 |
[15:45] | Bradford. | 布拉德福德 |
[15:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:52] | I-I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[15:54] | Get in. | 上车 |
[15:55] | What about my belt? | 我的腰带怎么办 |
[15:58] | Get in. | 上车 |
[16:02] | What… What’s happening? Where are we going? | 发生什么了 我们要去哪 |
[16:04] | Emergency room. | 急诊室 |
[16:12] | Oh, that was awesome! Dude, do it again! | 那简直太棒了 再来一次 伙计 |
[16:16] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[16:17] | These fools are the last thing I want to deal with right now. | 那些蠢货是我现在最不想要处理的家伙 |
[16:22] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 你想要告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:24] | We’re filming stunts for our YouTube channel. | 我们在为我们的Youtube频道拍摄特技 |
[16:27] | Logan’s brother did it and made hella cash. | 洛根兄弟这么做赚了好多钱 |
[16:30] | That’s not illegal, right? | 这不违法 对吧 |
[16:31] | Making hella cash? No. But reckless driving is. | 赚大钱 不违法 但是危险驾驶违法 |
[16:33] | – Yo! – How the hell… | – 哟 – 怎么回事 |
[16:35] | Yo, this is Officer PootyPoot sending a special shout-out | 玩乐警官在这边向 |
[16:38] | to all the single ladies out… | 所有的单身女士问好 |
[16:40] | Hey! Get out the car now! | 马上下车 |
[16:42] | Step out! | 出来 |
[16:46] | Hands on the hood! | 手放在车盖上 |
[16:49] | How did you get in there? The doors were locked. | 你是怎么进去的 车门都锁上了 |
[16:51] | The passenger side wasn’t. | 副驾驶的没锁 |
[17:01] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I’m looking for my wife, Isabel Bradford. | 我在找我妻子 伊莎贝尔·布拉德福德 |
[17:08] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[17:10] | I’m fine, all right? They shouldn’t have called you. | 我没事 好吗 他们不该给你打电话的 |
[17:11] | Where the hell are you going? You just O.D.’d. | 你要上哪去 你刚刚才吸毒过量 |
[17:13] | I’m fine. They can’t hold me. | 我没事 他们不能把我留在这 |
[17:15] | – Let go. – Stop. | – 放手 – 停下 |
[17:17] | Stop. | 停下 |
[17:20] | Do you know how many dead junkies I’ve rolled up on | 你知道我上个月就碰到多少起 |
[17:22] | in the last month? | 瘾君子吸毒致死的案子吗 |
[17:23] | Seized up, blue-lipped, all alone | 全身僵硬 嘴唇青紫 孤身一人 |
[17:25] | because their buddies didn’t want to get caught | 就因为他们的毒虫朋友 |
[17:27] | – when the cops showed up? – I said I’m fine. | – 怕警察出现被抓走 – 我说了我没事 |
[17:30] | You don’t want to come home! | 你不想回家 |
[17:31] | Okay. I understand. | 好 我可以理解 |
[17:33] | But if you keep doing this, you are going to die! | 但是如果你继续这样下去 你会没命的 |
[17:36] | Save the tough love for someone else. | 把你的苛责留给别人吧 |
[17:38] | I am not your responsibility anymore, | 你不用再为我负责了 |
[17:41] | so you do not get to have an opinion | 所以你也没有权利 |
[17:42] | about how I live my life. | 对我怎么生活发表意见 |
[17:44] | So please stop trying to be my white knight, | 请你不要再想要当白马王子来拯救我 |
[17:47] | and leave me alone! | 别再来烦我 |
[18:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:08] | It’s a tragedy. | 真是悲剧 |
[18:10] | See, I was at the game where Cliffords blew out her knee. | 克里福德膝盖受伤的时候我在场 |
[18:12] | You could see it in her face. She knew her career was over. | 你能从她当时的表情看出来 她自己已经知道她的职业生涯结束了 |
[18:15] | And she didn’t have a Plan “B.” | 而且她也没有准备后备计划 |
[18:16] | Always got to have a Plan “B” starting out. | 一开始就要准备好后备计划 |
[18:19] | – That’s what I told the Boot. – Yeah. | – 我对菜鸟就是这么说的 – 是啊 |
[18:22] | Sir, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[18:24] | this has been my Plan “A” since I was in diapers. | 我从穿尿布的时候就把这个职业当作我的第一志愿 |
[18:26] | There’s no way I don’t see it through. | 我没理由不坚持做下去 |
[18:28] | It’s not always about you, Officer West. | 不是什么事都是关于你 韦斯特警官 |
[18:31] | This is a job where anything can happen at any moment. | 这份职业随时都可能发生意外 |
[18:34] | If that bullet hits Officer Bradford | 如果集中布拉德福德警官的 |
[18:37] | six inches to the right, he’s paralyzed or worse. | 那颗子弹向右偏六英尺 他现在就瘫痪了 |
[18:40] | Having a Plan “B” doesn’t mean you’re not committed. | 有备用计划不代表你对工作不忠诚 |
[18:42] | It means you’re a realist. | 那只意味着你是个现实主义者 |
[18:49] | 7-A-19 7-Adam-19, | |
[18:50] | report of a biker gang, | 有报告反应一摩托帮 |
[18:52] | drunk and disorderly at The Hard Road bar. | 在石砾道酒吧前酗酒闹事 |
[18:55] | Are you okay to do this? | 你能处理吗 |
[18:56] | We can ask for another unit to be assigned. | 我们可以要求派其它的警员过来 |
[18:58] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[19:03] | How do you identify a motorcycle club, Boot? | 你要如何识别一个摩托帮俱乐部 菜鸟 |
[19:05] | Uh, the three rockers on the back of their jackets… | 依靠其背心后的三块纹饰 |
[19:07] | they show gang name, logo, and state of origin. | 分别显示了其帮派名称 标志 以及所在州 |
[19:11] | “Dead Bastards MC.” | 死杂种摩托俱乐部 |
[19:12] | And which one of these guys is the most dangerous? | 这些人之中那个是最危险的 |
[19:15] | See them? Those are Prospects. | 看见他们没有 那些是预备成员 |
[19:18] | They haven’t earned their top rocker yet, | 他们还没有赢得他们的顶部纹饰 |
[19:19] | and there’s only one way to get it… | 而且只有一种办法才能得到 |
[19:21] | commit a felony in view of another gang member, | 在其它帮派成员的见证下犯下重罪 |
[19:23] | which means what? | 意味着什么 |
[19:24] | Somebody’s gonna fight us when we get out of this car. | 我们一下车就会有人来挑衅 |
[19:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:28] | Shouldn’t we call for backup, then? | 我们要不要叫增援 |
[19:29] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那样还有什么意思 |
[19:37] | Now, that’s just sad. | 这简直可悲 |
[19:40] | Either you’re man enough to come at me or you’re not. | 你到底有没有种站出来面对我 |
[19:42] | Now, who needs a felony? | 谁需要添一项重罪指控 |
[19:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:44] | Look, I’m not gonna repeat myself. | 我不会再说一遍 |
[19:46] | This is a one-time offer, and it’s about to expire. | 机不可失失不再来 |
[19:48] | You beat me, I won’t even book you. | 如果你打败我 我就不带你去局里登记 |
[19:51] | I beat you, you go to jail, and your buddies hit the road. | 我打败你 你进监狱 你的朋友们走人 |
[19:54] | Come on, Jordan. You got this. | 上吧 乔丹 你能行 |
[20:05] | Come on! | 上吧 |
[20:30] | – Let’s go! – You lost! | – 我们走 – 你输了 |
[20:32] | Let him go! Yeah, pig. | 放开他 死警察 |
[20:34] | – Let’s go. – Come on, man! | – 我们走 – 走吧 伙计 |
[20:35] | It was a fair fight! | 那是公平对决 |
[20:38] | 7-Adam-19, type change this event to a felony assault, | 7-A-19 将此次事件的类型改为袭警 |
[20:42] | one in custody. | 一人被拘留 |
[20:44] | – What the hell was that? – Good work, Jordy! | – 那是怎么回事 – 干得好 乔丹 |
[20:45] | Patrol work, Boot. | 巡逻工作 菜鸟 |
[20:47] | You planning on saying otherwise? | 你打算提出不同的说法吗 |
[20:49] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[20:58] | Heard you were looking for me. | 听说你找我 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:01] | Buddy in Beverly Hills PD just called. | 贝弗利山庄警局的同事刚打来电话 |
[21:03] | The other two members of that heist crew | 那个抢劫团伙的另外两名成员 |
[21:05] | knocked over a jewelers on Cannon at lunchtime | 在午餐时间打扮成狼人 |
[21:07] | dressed as werewolves, shot a guard, | 袭击了佳能花园的一家珠宝店 打伤了警卫 |
[21:09] | made off with eight grand. | 卷走了价值八千美金的珠宝 |
[21:10] | Well, I’ve got news on the two we have in custody. | 我这里的到了有关抓到的那两个人的信息 |
[21:13] | Detectives executed a search warrant | 警探一句搜查令 |
[21:14] | on the zombies’ apartment. | 对僵尸的公寓进行了搜查 |
[21:16] | They found souvenirs from robberies they committed | 他们发现了他们跟随团伙在达拉斯和凤凰城 |
[21:18] | with the crew last year in Dallas and Phoenix. | 犯案后留下的纪念品 |
[21:20] | So they move around. . | 所以他们是流窜作案 |
[21:21] | And with their partners on ice here, | 他们的搭档现在被抓了气来 |
[21:23] | I bet you they are ready to get out of Dodge. | 他们一定准备好了远走高飞 |
[21:26] | I’ll alert patrol units. | 我会提醒巡警部门 |
[21:27] | We got to find these guys. | 我们必须找到那几个家伙 |
[21:28] | Mm-hmm. Do that. | 就这样 |
[21:35] | So, how do you want to write this one up? | 你打算怎么汇报这起事件 |
[21:38] | Carefully. | 小心谨慎 |
[21:39] | Grey’s a stickler for proper procedure. | 格雷对于正当程序很严格 |
[21:45] | Well, if it isn’t Officer PootyPoot. | 这不是玩乐警官吗 |
[21:48] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[21:50] | Put them on the bench. You, with me. | 让他们坐在长椅上 你 跟我来 |
[21:55] | Officer Nolan, | 诺兰警官 |
[21:57] | leaving a police vehicle unlocked | 忘记锁车门 |
[21:59] | so that your suspect can give a shout-out | 导致你的嫌犯用车载广播 |
[22:02] | over the shop radio | 喧哗闹事 |
[22:04] | is cause for discipline. | 是需要受到纪律处分的 |
[22:06] | Carelessness like that will not be tolerated here. | 像这种疏忽在这里绝对不能容忍 |
[22:08] | – Do you understand me? – Understood, sir. | – 你听明白了吗 – 明白了 长官 |
[22:11] | Now, what’s gonna happen next… | 那么接下来 |
[22:12] | Sir… | 长官 |
[22:15] | I left my door unlocked. | 是我没锁车门 |
[22:17] | It wasn’t Nolan. | 不是诺兰的错 |
[22:20] | My office. Now. | 马上去我办公室 |
[22:29] | Get him processed. | 带他去登记 |
[22:31] | W-What about the booking approval? | 登记表格怎么办 |
[22:34] | You made this arrest. | 你进行的逮捕 |
[22:36] | You saw what happened. | 你目击了当时的情况 |
[22:38] | Write it up, Boot. | 去上报吧 菜鸟 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna take any jewelry you have, | 把你身上所有的首饰交给我 |
[22:42] | any piercings, anything in your pockets, | 穿刺饰品 还有你口袋里的东西 |
[22:44] | your socks, your shoes, you’re gonna give them to me. | 还有你的鞋袜全都交给我 |
[22:48] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[22:54] | – I’m worried about Tim. – Why? | – 我很担心蒂姆 – 为什么 |
[22:56] | He instigated a fight with a biker, | 他挑动摩托帮的成员和他打架 |
[22:58] | wouldn’t let me call for backup, | 还不让我请求支援 |
[23:00] | could have gotten both of us killed. | 这么做可能还我们死掉 |
[23:02] | I think he’s spinning out, trying to prove himself. | 我觉得他在拖延 想要证明自己 |
[23:05] | You think he came back too soon? | 你觉得他回来的太快了 |
[23:07] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:08] | He got hit with a lot of | 他还受到很多 |
[23:09] | personal stuff on top of it, too, | 私人物品的攻击 |
[23:11] | and he’s not handling it well. | 他也处理不好这件事 |
[23:15] | Clearly you have to do something. | 很显然你必须做些什么 |
[23:16] | Yeah, but what? Tim is my T.O. | 没错 但是做什么 蒂姆是我的师傅 |
[23:18] | I’m not gonna narc on him. | 我是不会揭发他的 |
[23:21] | Then you’re gonna have to talk to him. | 那你得跟他谈谈 |
[23:24] | Oh… | 噢 |
[23:27] | It’s not gonna go well. | 谈不好的 |
[23:29] | What other choice do you have? | 你也没别的选择了 |
[23:34] | Six doses of NARCAN. | 六剂啡酮 |
[23:36] | Throwing quite a party, huh? | 办了一场很棒的派对是吗 |
[23:37] | Hey. Biker’s processed. | 嘿 骑行的人坦白了 |
[23:40] | Do we really need all that? | 我们真的都需要吗 |
[23:43] | Look, there’s a bad batch of fentanyl | 听着 这里有一批坏掉的的芬太尼 |
[23:44] | making the rounds out there. | 在外面流通 |
[23:46] | Miller went through his entire overdose kit in two days. | 米勒在两天内检查了一遍全部的过量用药 |
[23:51] | You gonna tell me. how it went with Sergeant Grey? | 你打算跟我说说 跟格雷中士的那件事怎么样了 |
[23:52] | He put me on undocumented oral counseling. | 他让我接受非正式的口头咨询 |
[23:55] | – For leaving a door unlocked? – I deserve it. I lost focus. | – 就因为没关门 – 我活该 是我没注意 |
[23:57] | But at least it’s not on my record. | 但至少不会给我记过 |
[24:00] | Look, I appreciate you trying to cover for me. | 听着 我很感激你试图帮我隐瞒 |
[24:01] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[24:02] | But it doesn’t mean you’re right about how you see people, though. | 但并不代表你看人的方式是对的 |
[24:05] | You think I did that to try and prove a point? | 我觉得我这么做是为了证明我自己的观点 |
[24:07] | Trust me, I’m no Gandhi. | 信我 我不是甘地 |
[24:09] | I just don’t think someone’s life should be ruined | 我只是觉得不应该因为一次过失 |
[24:10] | because of one bad day. | 就毁掉一个人的生活 |
[24:12] | You’re my partner… my training officer… | 你是我的搭档 我的教官 |
[24:15] | and I’ve got your back, even if you think | 我应该争取你回来 尽管你觉得 |
[24:17] | I’m one bad lunch order away from a life of crime. | 我离犯罪只有一步之遥 |
[24:21] | I saw you rolling your eyes. | 我看到你翻白眼了 |
[24:25] | 7-Adam-19, show us Code 6, | 7-Adam-19 代号6 |
[24:28] | Florence and Central Avenue. | 佛罗伦萨中央大道 |
[24:30] | Stay here. | 呆在车上 |
[24:44] | You deaf, Boot? I said stay in the car. | 你聋了 菜鸟 我说了呆在车上 |
[24:46] | You’re not helping her. You’re enabling her. | 你并不是在帮她 你是在逼她 |
[24:48] | You know this because you’re some shrink’s kid? | 你知道是因为你爸是心理医生吗 |
[24:51] | She’s gonna shoot up, okay? That’s the reality. | 她会开枪的 好吗 这就是事实 |
[24:54] | This will save her life. | 这会拯救她的生命 |
[24:55] | Addiction doesn’t just destroy the addict. | 毒瘾不仅仅会毁了瘾君子 |
[24:57] | It destroys the family, too. | 还会毁了整个家庭 |
[24:58] | Who the hell are you to tell me this? | 你以为你是谁跟我在这讲道理 |
[24:59] | – You think I don’t know? – I’m your rookie. | – 你觉得我不懂 – 我是你的徒弟 |
[25:02] | And I need you to train me, not put me in danger | 我需要你来锻炼我 而不是因为你失踪的妻子 |
[25:04] | because you can’t handle losing your wife. | 置我于危险的境地 |
[25:11] | Look, at least let me go up. | 听着 至少让我上去 |
[25:15] | If you do, it’ll just confirm your worst fears. | 如果让我上去 大不了就是你最担心的事情发生 |
[25:19] | Do you really want to see how she’s living | 你真的想去看她过的怎么 |
[25:20] | or who she’s living with? | 和谁一起生活 |
[25:26] | Paramedics said it’s apartment 510. | 护理人员说是510号公寓 |
[25:44] | Isabel, just… | 伊莎贝尔 只是 |
[25:45] | – Wait. Wait. – Go away. | – 等等 等等 – 走开 |
[25:47] | Y-You can’t come in without a warrant. | 没有正当理由你不能进来 |
[25:48] | My name is Officer Lucy Chen. | 我是警官露西·陈 |
[25:51] | Tim Bradford’s my T.O. | 蒂姆·布兰迪是我的师傅 |
[25:53] | He’s downstairs. | 他在楼下 |
[25:54] | If you don’t give me five minutes, | 如果你不给我开门 |
[25:55] | he’s gonna come up here and break this door down. | 他会上来把门撞开 |
[26:06] | So, what do you want? | 那么 你想干嘛 |
[26:11] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[26:12] | your husband was shot recently? | 你丈夫最近中枪的事吗 |
[26:14] | We got ambushed. | 我们被埋伏了 |
[26:15] | He took a bullet while returning fire. | 他在还击的时候中了一枪 |
[26:18] | That’s what you’re doing here? | 你来就是为了这个 |
[26:19] | ‘Cause he seems fine. | 他看起来很好啊 |
[26:23] | Um… it’s NARCAN. | 这是纳洛酮 |
[26:27] | It won’t get you clean, | 没办法让你干净 |
[26:28] | just reverse the effects of an O.D. | 只是逆转外伤风的影响 |
[26:31] | I know what NARCAN is. | 我知道这是干嘛的 |
[26:33] | Spent a decade bringing junkies back from the dead with it. | 我花了十年时间才使瘾君子们戒掉它 |
[26:36] | – You were a nurse? – No. A cop. | – 你是护士 – 不 我是警察 |
[26:38] | Narcotics. | 稽毒警察 |
[26:39] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没跟你说吗 |
[26:43] | He doesn’t really talk about you. I… | 他真的没怎么讲起过你 我 |
[26:48] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[26:50] | So, you guys were on the force together? | 所以你俩一起在警队工作 |
[26:53] | Different divisions. | 不同的部门 |
[26:54] | I, uh… I worked out of the 77th, | 我 嗯 我在77号楼工作 |
[26:57] | volunteered for undercover as soon as I could. | 只要有机会就自愿做卧底 |
[27:00] | Tim was happy on patrol, so… | 蒂姆喜欢巡逻 所以 |
[27:02] | we synched our shifts as best we could. | 我们尽可能地保持同步 |
[27:04] | It was perfect… till it wasn’t. | 原本很完美 直到 |
[27:06] | So, anyway… | 所以 总之 |
[27:14] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[27:15] | Hey, um, he really got shot? | 嘿 嗯 他真的中枪了 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:21] | Yeah. It was scary. | 是的 很恐怖 |
[27:27] | Don’t let him come back here. | 不要让他再回来这里 |
[27:29] | There’s no future here. | 这里没有未来的 |
[28:11] | She was a cop. | 她是一个警察 |
[28:20] | I-I, uh, thought. she was having an affair. | 我 我 以为 她有外遇 |
[28:24] | Staying out late, making excuses. | 在外面呆到很晚 还找借口 |
[28:30] | I didn’t realize it was the drugs | 我没想到是因为毒品 |
[28:32] | until the hook was in deep. | 直到她陷得很深 |
[28:42] | Her apartment is pretty decent. | 她的公寓收拾的很体面 |
[28:50] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:59] | You could be a nurse or get into I.T. | 你可以做个护士或者去I.T. |
[29:03] | There’s always clown college. | 这里总是有小丑学院 |
[29:05] | Look, I don’t need a Plan “B,” | 听着 我不需要B计划 |
[29:07] | and if I did, it wouldn’t be from some pamphlet | 如果我需要 也不会是你从社区居委会 |
[29:08] | you grabbed off the community board. | 拿来的小册子里说的东西 |
[29:10] | How do you think I got the idea for the LAPD? | 你觉得我是怎么想到洛杉矶警署的 |
[29:12] | Lopez, West, the zombie robbers | 洛佩兹 韦斯特 僵尸强盗 |
[29:14] | just flipped on their partners. | 对他的同伴们大开杀戒 |
[29:16] | SWAT’s hitting the house. | 特警正在包围那座房子 |
[29:17] | We’re providing tactical support. | 我们要提供战术上的支持 |
[29:18] | Meet in the bullpen in five. | 5点钟在牛棚见 |
[29:21] | All right, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[29:22] | Our targets are Steve Bower, Kai De Vera. | 我们的目标人物是史蒂夫·鲍尔 凯·德·维拉 |
[29:26] | Bit of an odd couple. | 一对奇怪的夫妻 |
[29:27] | Bower’s known for at least six hard-core 2-11s, | 都知道鲍尔至少有6个2-11核心 |
[29:30] | a lot of collateral damage in his wake. | 紧跟而来的会有很多附加伤害 |
[29:33] | De Vera did two tours as a door gunner on a Black Hawk, | 德·维拉在黑鹰做过两次破门炮手 |
[29:36] | was under the radar till she hooked up | 直到一年前和鲍尔搭上钩 |
[29:37] | with Bower about a year ago. | 才被人注意到 |
[29:39] | Remember, if anything, she’s far more dangerous than he is. | 记住 如果发生了什么 她比鲍尔危险得多 |
[29:42] | Sergeant Laubacher will be giving you the briefing. | 劳巴赫尔中士会给你们简单讲解一下 |
[29:44] | He’s in charge of tonight’s operation, so listen up. | 他负责今晚的行动 所以仔细听 |
[29:46] | Thank you, Captain. | 多谢 上尉 |
[29:48] | Targets are at a house in the hills over the Sunset Strip. | 目标人物在日落大道上山上的一所房子里 |
[29:51] | Ingress is limited, so we’ll be coming in hot. | 入口很窄 所以我们会很挤 |
[29:54] | Team one will be primary entry, | 第一队主要负责进入 |
[29:56] | deploying flash bangs and breaching tools. | 部署闪光带和攻破工具 |
[29:58] | Team two… break and rake the back glass door. | 第二队 击碎后面的玻璃门 |
[30:02] | Tactical support. ..you’re outer perimeter. | 战略支持 你们在外围 |
[30:05] | Sergeant Grey has your positions. | 格雷中士有你们的位置 |
[30:07] | We’ll go through detailed assignments on the drive in. | 具体分工我们在去的路上讲 |
[30:10] | My team, let’s go. | 我的团队们 出发吧 |
[30:12] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[30:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:15] | See, we could do this whole thing in five minutes | 看 我们五分钟就可以解决这些事 |
[30:17] | without flash bangs and BearCats, | 都用不着闪光弹和来粗的 |
[30:19] | but SWAT has us on guard duty, | 但是特警让我们值班 |
[30:21] | so make sure they take it seriously. | 确保他们是认真对待这件事 |
[30:24] | I don’t want to be embarrassed at the next Special Ops picnic. | 我不想在下次特别行动组野餐的时候尴尬 |
[30:27] | – Yes, sir. – We won’t let you down, Sergeant. | – 好的 – 我们不会让你失望的 中士 |
[30:33] | Is there really a Special Ops picnic? | 这真的有特别行动组野餐活动吗 |
[30:35] | I didn’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[30:50] | Sucks we have to be down here. | 靠我们要在这里下车 |
[30:51] | Yeah, well, get used to it. | 是的 学着习惯 |
[30:53] | Patrol is lowest on the totem pole | 当有这样的行动的时候 |
[30:54] | when it comes to operations like this. | 巡逻是最低级的 |
[30:56] | Perimeter watch is a necessary part of police work. | 但周边警戒是警察工作的必要组成部分 |
[30:58] | It’s nothing to look down on. | 没必要看不起 |
[30:59] | – Is he for real? – Yep. | – 他是认真的吗 – 是的 |
[31:01] | Doesn’t have a Plan “B,” though. | 他没有别的选择了吗 |
[31:02] | What? Well, that’s just crazy. | 什么 好吧 简直疯狂 |
[31:04] | I’ve been dealing with this crap all day. | 我整天都在解决这些鸟事 |
[31:06] | Officer Nolan, this is your Plan “B,” right? | 诺兰警官 这是你的第二个选择 是吗 |
[31:08] | Uh, more like Plan “D.” | 准确的说是第四个 |
[31:10] | First it was astronaut, then law school, | 首先是宇航员 然后是律师 |
[31:12] | then construction, then this. | 然后是建筑师 最后才是警察 |
[31:13] | If this doesn’t work out, I’m thinking beauty school. | 如果警察我也干不好 只能考虑去读美妆了 |
[31:19] | Should we go up there? | 我们应该上去吗 |
[31:20] | No. But we should spread out and cover the perimeter. | 不 我们应该分开巡视周边 |
[31:30] | Shots fired. Shots fired. Suspects at large. | 开火 开火 嫌疑人在逃跑 |
[31:40] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:11] | Do we go after them? | 要追他们吗 |
[32:16] | 7-Adam-15 in pursuit of armed robbery suspects, | 7-A-15 在追盗贼嫌疑人 |
[32:18] | heading south towards Franklin. | 他们朝着南朝富兰克林去了 |
[32:20] | 7-Adam-15, what street are suspects on? | 7-A-15 嫌疑人在哪条街上 |
[32:22] | They’re not on a street. They’re running down the side of the canyon. | 他们没从街上逃 他们沿着峡谷边逃跑的 |
[32:24] | Aren’t we supposed to have an airship? | 我们应该坐飞艇吧 |
[32:26] | En route. | 在途中 |
[32:28] | God, does it ever feel normal? | 天哪 这正常吗 |
[32:30] | – What? – Just getting shot at, | – 怎么了 – 挨枪子 |
[32:31] | people trying to kill you for doing your job. | 因为工作性质别人就想杀了你 |
[32:33] | – Yes. – Really? | – 正常 – 真的吗 |
[32:34] | About as normal as taking a parent away from their kid, | 就像把孩子从父母一方身边带走一样正常 |
[32:36] | but we signed up for it all. | 但我们都签字同意了 |
[32:38] | If ever you start to get numb to it, | 你要是开始对这些麻木了 |
[32:39] | you know it’s time to turn in your papers. | 就是时候该上交文件了 |
[32:40] | How could anyone feel numb to any of this? | 怎么能有人对这些事麻木呢 |
[32:43] | There! Just jumped the last ravine. | 在那 跃过最后一道沟壑 |
[32:44] | Control, suspects are down on the flats, | 控制中心 嫌疑犯在平原地带 |
[32:46] | heading for Western. Where’s that backup? | 朝西行 援队在哪 |
[32:48] | 7-Adam-19, we’re inbound to assist. | 7-A-19 我们入队支援 |
[32:50] | There. | 在那 |
[32:59] | 7-Adam-19, we’ll take Bower, you take her. | 7-A-19 我们抓鲍尔 你抓她 |
[33:10] | 7-Adam-15, we are Code 6 at Saint Gregory’s. | 7-A-15 我们是位于圣乔治的6分队 |
[33:12] | We have suspect at large in the hospital. | 嫌疑犯逃入医院内 |
[33:17] | Did a woman in a green Army jacket run through here? | 有个穿绿军装夹克的女人跑进去了吗 |
[33:19] | Down that hallway. | 跑进走廊了 |
[33:21] | Get the elevators. and first floor in lockdown. | 叫电梯 封锁一楼 |
[33:23] | We have an armed suspect on the loose. | 有个持枪嫌犯逃跑了 |
[33:25] | We have a code grey, code grey. | 有情况 有情况 |
[33:32] | Flashlights on, Boot. | 开手电 菜鸟 |
[33:34] | Eyes right. I got the left side covered. | 你盯紧右侧 我来掩护左侧 |
[33:46] | 7-Adam-19, shots fired at our location. | 7-A-19 我方有交火 |
[33:49] | Requesting backup and airship. | 请求支援和飞艇 |
[33:55] | The good news is he’s trapped. | 好消息是他被困住了 |
[33:58] | If I go over this trailer, I’ll come up on top of him. | 如果我跳上卡车 就能从上方控制住他 |
[34:02] | With all due respect, I should go. | 恕我直言 应该我上 |
[34:04] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[34:07] | Improvisation is a useful tool for a rookie to learn. | 对于新手警察来说随机应变很有用 |
[34:17] | Good. All right. You passed tonight’s test. | 好 行吧 你通过今晚测试了 |
[34:19] | Get your ass up there. | 快上吧 |
[34:43] | Police! | 警察 |
[34:45] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[34:46] | Do it now! | 立刻 |
[34:48] | Get down on your stomach! | 趴下 |
[34:55] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[34:58] | What do you want… applause? | 你还想咋的 鼓掌啊 |
[35:01] | Get down here. | 快下来 |
[35:03] | 7-Adam-19, Code 4. | 7-A-19 4队 |
[35:05] | One in custody, one outstanding. | 一位嫌犯已被捕 另一个在逃 |
[35:08] | Careful. This girl was a door gunner | 小心 这姑娘曾是黑鹰直升机的 |
[35:10] | for a Black Hawk helicopter, | 破门炮手 |
[35:11] | not some crackhead with a 9-mil. | 可不是什么携枪的瘾君子 |
[35:13] | 7-Adam-08 is in place on east entrance. | 7-A-08 已到达东入口 |
[35:16] | Additional units en route to assist in search. | 援队在赶来帮助搜查的路上 |
[35:20] | All right, every exit’s secure. | 好的 所有出口都安全 |
[35:21] | We just need to flush her out. | 只需要把她赶出来 |
[35:22] | No. | 不 |
[35:24] | No what? | 不什么 |
[35:25] | Every exit is not secure. | 所有的出口都不安全 |
[35:56] | 7-Adam-15 to air support. | 7-A-15 呼叫空中支援 |
[35:57] | Armed suspect has stolen medevac helicopter | 武装嫌犯从圣乔治医院房顶 |
[36:00] | from the roof. of Saint Gregory Hospital. | 盗用了救伤直升机 |
[36:01] | Request you respond and intercept. | 请求指示并拦截 |
[36:14] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[36:19] | No. But I-I’ll put it away. | 不 但我放起来 |
[36:23] | Okay, okay, um… | 好了 好了 |
[36:26] | now what? | 现在怎样 |
[36:28] | I shoot you and take my chances in the hospital | 在警察都去追直升机之后 |
[36:30] | after the cops clear out chasing the helicopter. | 我再杀你 然后再在医院找机会逃 |
[36:33] | Can I offer an alternate suggestion? | 我能给你个建议吗 |
[36:35] | – No. – Look… | – 不能 – 是这样 |
[36:38] | I don’t know you, okay? | 我不认识你 对吧 |
[36:39] | Just… Just what was on your BOLO. | 我只是奉命抓捕你而已 |
[36:43] | Two tours, wounded in action. | 两个队 执勤时受了伤 |
[36:46] | Y-You’re an honest-to-God American hero. | 你是真正的美国英雄 |
[36:47] | Who’s about to put a hollow point through your skull. | 我会给你的骷髅戴上光环的 |
[36:50] | – Still think I’m a hero? – Yes. | – 还当我是英雄吗 – 是的 |
[36:54] | Yes, because you’re not gonna do that. | 因为你不会杀我的 |
[36:58] | My training offer says that people are inherently flawed, | 我的训练官说人无完人 |
[37:03] | that they’re only good when it’s easy. | 只有在顺境中才行善 |
[37:08] | And when things get challenging, they make a bad call | 而当事情变得不易时 这些人会行恶 |
[37:11] | and then another, and then pretty soon | 然后继续行恶 很快 |
[37:12] | you can’t see good in your rearview mirror. | 你就恶行累累了 |
[37:15] | She says that once you cross that line, you can’t go back, | 她说当你越过那条界线后 你就没有回头路了 |
[37:18] | but I-I don’t… I don’t believe that. | 但是 我不信 |
[37:20] | I-I think you can. | 我觉得你能做到 |
[37:23] | I think that good people will make the right choice | 我觉得好人 在至关重要的时刻 |
[37:27] | when it really matters. | 会做正确的选择 |
[37:32] | Look, if I… if I’m wrong… | 听好 我要是说错了 |
[37:36] | …then you kill me. | 你就杀了我 |
[37:40] | But if I’m right… | 但我要说的没错 |
[37:43] | then you just give up because this is a line you won’t cross. | 那你就放手吧 因为你越不了这条界限 |
[37:57] | Remind me not to get on your bad side. | 提醒我别触发你坏的一面 |
[38:00] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yep. | – 你还好吗 – 是啊 挺好 |
[38:07] | Guess now we’ll never know… | 现在我们是无法知道 |
[38:09] | …what choice she was gonna make. | 她会怎么选择了 |
[38:11] | You’re the only one still in doubt here, Officer Nolan. | 你是这里唯一个还有嫌疑的人 诺兰警官 |
[38:14] | I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你的命 |
[38:17] | Well, in that case… | 既然这样 |
[38:20] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:29] | Officer Nolan, | 诺兰警官 |
[38:31] | did you bail out your train thief? | 是你保释了火车贼吗 |
[38:32] | No. | 不是 |
[38:34] | I did. | 是我 |
[38:36] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了个错 |
[38:38] | He’s got a kid, and he deserves to be at home, | 还有孩子 应该回家去 |
[38:40] | not in some prison because he can’t make bail. | 而不该进监狱 因为他付不起保释金 |
[38:42] | Officer Bishop, I didn’t take you for a softie. | 毕肖普警官 我没想到你是这么感性的人 |
[38:44] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[38:46] | But one bad day. shouldn’t ruin a man’s life. | 但糟糕的一天 不该毁掉一个人的一生 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:53] | I want to give you a hug. | 我想抱你一下 |
[38:55] | Do you want to get Tased? | 你想被枪击吗 |
[38:56] | No. It passed. | 不想 都过去了 |
[38:58] | Let’s ask the captain. | 问问队长吧 |
[39:01] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[39:02] | What was your Plan “B”? | 您的B计划是什么 |
[39:03] | I didn’t have one. I was all-in. | 没有啊 我就孤注一掷 |
[39:05] | Nothing was gonna stop me from being a cop. | 没什么能阻止我当警察 |
[39:08] | Turned out pretty well. | 结果非常好 |
[39:10] | – I agree, Captain. – Whatever. | – 我同意 队长 – 随便吧 |
[39:34] | Hard day? | 难过的一天 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:42] | You didn’t tell me your partner got shot along with you. | 你没告诉我你搭档和你在一起时被枪击了 |
[39:47] | I might have done some poking around. | 我就该到处找找的 |
[39:50] | Dennis Rowland. Bad temper, good heart. | 丹尼斯·罗兰德 心眼好 脾气大 |
[39:54] | We were together two years. | 我们一起共事两年了 |
[39:56] | Bullet went through him, hit me. | 子弹打穿了他 射向我 |
[39:58] | I walked away. He didn’t. | 我走开了 但他没有 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | Now, are you ready for the “So you got shot” | 现在 你准备好说那套你中枪了 |
[40:10] | and didn’t listen to me and pushed yourself too hard, | 还不听我的自己逞强 |
[40:13] | “but now you know I’m right” speech? | 然后还说自己没错的大道理吗 |
[40:16] | Sounds like a long one. | 听起来很长啊 |
[40:17] | Oh, it is. | 的确 |
[40:19] | Come on. I’ll give it to you over a beer. | 来吧 喝一杯再跟你讲 |
[40:25] | Ah. How’s that Plan “B” coming? | B计划怎么样 |
[40:27] | Captain says I don’t need one. | 队长说我不需要 |
[40:29] | But I was thinking | 但我在想 |
[40:32] | it might not be a bad idea | 也许这对我来说 |
[40:34] | for me to find a hobby, | 找个爱好不是个坏主意 |
[40:36] | something outside of the job I can look forward to. | 还有除了工作以外我能期待的事 |
[40:38] | Mm. What about, uh, pole dancing? | 钢管舞怎么样 |
[40:41] | Okay, clearly, I shouldn’t have brought you | 很显然 我就不该 |
[40:43] | into the circle of trust. | 信任你 |
[40:45] | What? | 什么 |
[40:47] | You know, you were, uh, pretty cavalier earlier | 你对于当不了警察 |
[40:49] | about not making it as a cop. | 太过早妄下断言了 |
[40:51] | Is that how you really feel? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[40:54] | I’m seeing this thing through no matter what, | 我早就看透了 |
[40:57] | no matter what obstacles are thrown in my way. | 无论什么障碍阻挡着我都不怕 |
[41:03] | You know, one out of three rookies washes out | 要知道 第一年过后 有三分之一的新警 |
[41:06] | during their first year. | 会被淘汰 |
[41:09] | And there’s three of us. | 咱们三人 |
[41:11] | Odds are, one of us isn’t gonna make it. | 几率差不多 能有一人最终当警察 |
[41:15] | Screw the odds. | 去他的几率 |
[41:17] | If I believed in odds… | 如果我相信几率的话 |
[41:19] | …I wouldn’t even be here. | 我甚至都没有现在了 |
[41:20] | You know what? We’re all gonna make it because | 知道吗 我们都能当上警察的 |
[41:24] | we’re gonna have each other’s backs no matter what. | 因为我们无论如何都彼此支持 |
[41:27] | Deal? | 同意吗 |
[41:28] | Deal. | 同意 |
[41:29] | – Yeah. – Deal. | – 没错 – 同意 |
[41:32] | Okay, I’m going on a night run. | 好了 我要去夜跑 |
[41:33] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[41:35] | Me. Totally. | 我 必须的 |
[41:36] | Yeah. We’re right behind you. | 我们就在你身后 |
[41:41] | * Bye-bye, baby * | 再见 亲爱的 |