时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I came to get up, so everybody get down | |
[00:03] | Get down, get down, get down, you gotta | |
[00:05] | Should we be flattered that Sergeant Grey | 格蕾中士选择我们 |
[00:06] | selected us to represent the department | 代表部门来参加这个街区派对 |
[00:08] | at this block party? | 真是感到受宠若惊啊 |
[00:10] | I think you’re forgetting four key words… | 我猜你忘了点什么 |
[00:11] | On our day off. | 是在我们休假这天 |
[00:13] | I’ll take it as a vote of confidence. | 我更愿意把他当作是对我们的信任 |
[00:18] | This is some great swag. | 这东西不错啊 |
[00:20] | Did you get this from Grey? | 格雷给的吗 |
[00:21] | I think Officer Above and Beyond | 我觉得这些 |
[00:22] | bought those himself. | 都是他自己买的 |
[00:24] | Hey. I got a guy at Kinko’s, okay? | 我在金考公司有人 好吗 |
[00:26] | All right, | 好吧 |
[00:28] | you guys make yourself useful | 你们干点活吧 |
[00:30] | and, uh, fill these up with water. | 把这个装满水 |
[00:32] | I saw a hose in that side yard. | 我看到那边院子里有水管 |
[00:42] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[00:44] | Fine. | 很好 |
[00:46] | You want to talk about it? | 你想要聊聊吗 |
[00:47] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可聊的 |
[00:50] | So let’s just focus on the work. | 我们专心工作吧 |
[00:52] | I just wanted to make sure you weren’t still mad. | 我就是想确认一下你不生气了 |
[00:55] | Do I look mad? | 我看起来很生气吗 |
[00:57] | No. | 没 |
[01:02] | Look, you’re on the rebound from a 20-year marriage. | 你都从20年的婚姻中恢复过来了 |
[01:05] | This was never gonna be long-term. | 我们长不了 |
[01:06] | So let’s just move on. | 我们都向前看吧 |
[01:14] | Is that your girlfriend? | 那是你女朋友吗 |
[01:15] | Hey, kids. Ever been tased? | 孩子们 小心挨揍 |
[01:19] | Nice pins. | 花插得不错 |
[01:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[01:21] | This might be your only hope | 这可能是吸引那些孩子 |
[01:22] | to lure those kids from LAFD. | 唯一的希望 |
[01:24] | All due respect, sir, they have a fire engine. | 长官 恕我直言 他们有消防设备 |
[01:27] | To a 6-year-old, that’s crack. | 非常吸引6岁的孩子 |
[01:32] | I am not gonna be shown up by some department | 我才不会被这种 |
[01:35] | that publishes shirtless calendars. | 日程表都公布不全的部门羞辱呢 |
[01:38] | West, Chen, let’s get in the game. | 韦斯特 陈 我们去转转吧 |
[01:50] | Hey, Antonio. Here’s a button. | 安东尼奥 这有一个圆形徽章 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:53] | Um, I guess I have stickers. | 我想这些是贴画 |
[01:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:57] | Hypothetically, | 假设一下 |
[01:59] | if a neighborhood cat has been killed | 如果附近的一只猫被杀了 |
[02:00] | and the owners contact the authorities, | 猫主人联系了警察 |
[02:02] | will you investigate? | 你们会调查这个案子吗 |
[02:04] | Did you kill a cat? | 你杀了一只猫吗 |
[02:05] | I told you the cat’s hypothetical. | 我跟你说了是假设 |
[02:08] | Did you kill anything non-hypothetical? | 你有杀什么非假想的东西吗 |
[02:12] | Hey! They’re free! | 喂 这是免费的 |
[02:13] | You don’t have to r-run. | 你不用跑 |
[02:23] | Hey, guys. Where’s your friend? | 小伙子们 你们的朋友呢 |
[02:25] | He ran out of ammo. | 他的弹药用完了 |
[02:37] | Help! | 我需要帮助 |
[02:48] | Help! He’s not breathing! I need a CPR mask. | 快来 他没有呼吸了 我需要一个心肺复苏面罩 |
[02:53] | Clear out! Grab that gurney! | 让开 把轮床推过来 |
[03:17] | Good job, Antonio. | 干得好 安东尼奥 |
[03:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Good job. | 干的不错 |
[03:23] | Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh | |
[03:26] | whoa, oh, oh | |
[03:27] | I’m gonna win for you | |
[03:29] | Like I know you want me to do | |
[03:33] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:37] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[04:14] | Oh! | 啊 |
[04:18] | – Ben? – Whoa. Hey. | �C 本 �C 嘿 |
[04:21] | Well, is that how you greet | 好吧 你就是这么欢迎你的 |
[04:23] | your best friend turned landlord? | 好朋友兼房东的吗 |
[04:25] | I wasn’t expecting you for another week. | 我还以为你下周回来 |
[04:26] | Well, I got homesick. | 我想家了 |
[04:28] | I mean, I was also worried that I | 我是说 我担心 |
[04:29] | abandoned you in your time of need. | 我在你需要的时候抛弃了你 |
[04:30] | Yeah, it’s been really tough living here. | 是啊 住在这里真的很辛苦 |
[04:32] | – You know what I mean? – Right. | – 你知道我什么意思吧 – 对 |
[04:33] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[04:34] | – Good to see you. – You too. | – 看见你真好 – 没错 |
[04:36] | Oh, man. You look good. | 兄弟 你看上去不错嘛 |
[04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | Coffee machine? | 咖啡机吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Hot off the factory floor. | 没错 刚刚从工厂拿回来的 |
[04:42] | It’s from my foundation in Guatemala | 从我在危地马拉的基金会拿来的 |
[04:44] | that empowers young mothers | 我们赋予年轻母亲权力 |
[04:45] | by helping them to start their own business. | 帮助她们自己创业 |
[04:47] | – Making hot beverages. – Among other things. | – 做热饮吗 – 还有其他的 |
[04:49] | I didn’t think you’d want the lactation device. | 我觉得你不会想要哺乳装置 |
[04:51] | – Good call. – Yeah. | – 你说的对 – 嗯哼 |
[04:53] | So, when did you start carrying a gun? | 你什么时候开始随身带枪的啊 |
[04:55] | When I became a cop. | 从我成为一名警察起 |
[04:56] | Oh. You didn’t think I was gonna see it through. | 你没想到我能当上警察啊 |
[04:59] | No. Well, maybe a little. | 没有 好吧 有那么一点点意料之外 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I just assumed that you’d get distracted | 我还以为你会被温暖的阳光 |
[05:03] | by the sunshine and yoga instructors. | 和瑜伽教练吸引呢 |
[05:07] | Not that anyone would blame you. | 我不是想要怪你 |
[05:08] | But, uh, being a cop seems really dangerous. | 但 做一个警察真的很危险 |
[05:11] | It is, but it’s also very fulfilling. | 是啊 但也很有成就感 |
[05:14] | That’s great. You needed a purpose. | 不错 你的确需要一个人生目标 |
[05:17] | So, no yoga instructors? | 所以 没有瑜伽教练吗 |
[05:20] | I-I did have a thing with one of my fellow rookies. | 我 确实和一个菜鸟警察有点情况 |
[05:23] | – That was dumb. – Why? | – 这太蠢了 – 为什么 |
[05:24] | We’re both responsible adults. | 我们都是有担当的成年人 |
[05:26] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[05:29] | 28 | 28. |
[05:30] | You’ve been 40 since you were 20, right? | 你20岁的时候就长这样 对吧 |
[05:33] | Not everybody’s like you. | 不是每个人都跟你一样 |
[05:36] | Was it serious? | 你俩是认真的吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Then it’s good that I’m home. | 那我回家了就好了 |
[05:48] | All right, settle down. Settle down. | 好了 安静 安静 |
[05:51] | Listen. Everyone knows what today is, | 大家都知道今天是什么日子 |
[05:54] | and I just want to say that Team Bradford | 我只想说 |
[05:57] | is gonna dominate once again. | 布拉德福德队将再次占据主导地位 |
[05:58] | Yeah, not this year, Blondie. | 但今年不行 布兰迪 |
[05:59] | – You’re going down, man. – Yeah! | – 你要下来了 伙计 – 没错 |
[06:02] | Dominate what? | 占据什么主导位置 |
[06:03] | The Roundup. | 综合行动 |
[06:05] | Happens every year when the rookies | 每年新人工作一个月后 |
[06:06] | are a month into the job. | 都会有的行动 |
[06:07] | The T.O.s sponsor a competition | T.O.s在一次轮班中 |
[06:08] | for the most felony arrests in one shift. | 发起了一场重罪逮捕比赛 |
[06:10] | Sounds like fun. | 那一定很有意思 |
[06:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | We were both there when pub trivia | 酒吧打闹变成暴力事件的时候 |
[06:15] | almost got violent. | 我们都在场 |
[06:16] | I like a little healthy competition. | 我喜欢良性竞争 |
[06:19] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[06:20] | You’re cutthroat and relentless. | 你真是个残忍又无情的人 |
[06:22] | Which I respect. | 我尊重你 |
[06:23] | All right, settle down. | 好了 都安静 |
[06:25] | Don’t think I didn’t see you up in my spot, Bradford. | 别以为我没看到你上了我的位置 布拉德福德 |
[06:27] | So, I am aware that today is the day. | 我知道就是今天 |
[06:30] | Where our T.O. units compete for most arrests. | 我们的指挥员们比赛谁抓的人多 |
[06:34] | Under no circumstance does the department endorse this. | 无论怎样 我们部门都不赞同这一点 |
[06:38] | Meaning… | 也就是说 |
[06:41] | I don’t want to hear about your points or strategy. | 我不想听到你对此的观点或想法 |
[06:45] | Am I clear, Officer Bradford? | 我说明白了吗 布拉德福德警官 |
[06:48] | Yes, sir. This job isn’t about winning. | 是的 长官 这份工作不是为了输赢 |
[06:49] | It’s about good policing and teamwork. | 是有关良好警力和团队合作的比赛 |
[06:52] | We win at any cost. | 我们要不惜一切代价取得胜利 |
[06:54] | Oh. But Sergeant Grey just said… | 但格蕾中士刚才说 |
[06:55] | He said he doesn’t want to hear about it, | 他说他不想再听到有人议论这件事 |
[06:56] | which is different than saying don’t do it. | 这跟不让我们做是两回事 |
[06:58] | Now, the scoring is like football. | 比分就像足球赛一样 |
[07:00] | 7 points for a felony arrest. | 以重罪逮捕得7分 |
[07:02] | 3 points for a misdemeanor. | 轻罪3分 |
[07:03] | And we focus on quality over quantity. | 我们要注重质量而不是数量 |
[07:05] | Okay. So what’s our strategy? | 好的 我们的策略是什么 |
[07:07] | So, slow and steady or shock and awe? | 稳扎稳打 还是一鸣惊人呢 |
[07:09] | Neither. We’re not playing. | 都不是 、我们不参加 |
[07:11] | But Jackson said all the T.O.s compete. | 但杰克逊说所有的指挥官都在竞争 |
[07:12] | – Well, he was misinformed. – But if we were to win… | – 嗯 他被误导了 – 但如果我们赢了 |
[07:15] | Officer Nolan, if you make it to T.O., | 诺兰警员 如果你是指挥官 |
[07:16] | then you can choose to play. | 你可以选择参加 |
[07:18] | But right now, the decision is mine. | 但现在 是我做决定 |
[07:20] | And we will not be participating. | 我们不参加 |
[07:22] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[07:23] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:33] | Hold up, Boot. | 等等 菜鸟 |
[07:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:42] | – What is that? – Insurance. | – 这是什么 – 保险 |
[07:51] | – Nell. – Hey. | – 内尔 – 嘿 |
[07:54] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:56] | You are positively glowing. What’s your secret? | 光芒四射 你怎么做到的啊 |
[07:58] | Um… I hiked Malibu Creek yesterday. | 我昨天去马里布溪徒步旅行了 |
[08:02] | You should try it. Good for the soul. | 你可以试试 可以调整状态 |
[08:03] | I bet. | 我会的 |
[08:05] | Listen, I saw this. at the bookstore yesterday, | 我昨天在书店看到了这个 |
[08:07] | thought of you. | 然后就想到了你 |
[08:10] | That is so sweet. | 太贴心了吧 |
[08:12] | Oh, my gosh. Kilimanjaro… I have been dying to go someday. | 天啊 乞力马扎罗 我一直渴望有一天能去 |
[08:17] | You will. | 你会的 |
[08:19] | Hey. So, listen, as calls come in | 所以 你接到像是重罪的案子的时候 |
[08:21] | that sound like felony arrests, can you send them to us? | 能直接告诉我们 |
[08:24] | And not over the radio? | 不在广播频道里说 |
[08:25] | Um, that would qualify as favoritism. So… | 那就算是偏心眼了 |
[08:29] | But I am your favorite. | 但我是你的最爱啊 |
[08:32] | Come on. For me? | 拜托了 为了我 |
[08:37] | Isn’t that cheating? | 这不是作弊吗 |
[08:38] | I’m celebrating. the unsung heroes of the LAPD. | 我在为洛杉矶警局的无名英雄庆祝 |
[08:41] | In exchange for hot calls. | 靠换取热门任务 |
[08:43] | Isn’t our job to respond to any crime, | 我们的工作不是应对所有犯罪 |
[08:45] | no matter. the anticipated outcome? | 不计预期成果吗 |
[08:47] | Of course. | 没错 |
[08:49] | But if you’re gonna be some Pollyanna on my shoulder all day, | 但你要是天天这么瞎乐观 |
[08:51] | I’ll be happy to loan you out to clean the drunk tank. | 你可以去打扫一下醉酒闹事的监狱 |
[08:53] | Heard there were some heavy pukers there last night. | 昨晚有人吐的很厉害 |
[08:57] | Clearly, I misspoke when I said cheating. I… | 我承认 我说作弊的时候用词不当 |
[09:02] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你没搞笑吧 |
[09:04] | Oh, hey! Look what we found | 瞧我们在 |
[09:05] | just two blocks away. | 不远处抓到了谁 |
[09:06] | A burglary and a conspiracy lookout. | 小偷和放风的共犯 |
[09:09] | – Are you here booking someone? – No. | – 你是来登记的吗 – 不是 |
[09:11] | Oh. Then I guess. we’re first on the boards. | 那看来我们是第一名了 |
[09:13] | – 14 points. – Hey! | – 14分 – 嘿 |
[09:16] | 7-Adam-15, property damage. | 7A15 财物损毁 |
[09:18] | Washington at Carson. | 卡森街区华盛顿 |
[09:19] | Multiple callers report man on scaffolding | 多起人员报告脚手架上 |
[09:20] | causing a 4-15. LAFD on scene. | 有人随意涂鸦 现场已有洛杉矶警方 |
[09:23] | Come on down, okay?! | 下来 好吗 |
[09:25] | Is this a Banksy thing? | 这算是街头涂鸦艺术吗 |
[09:26] | Don’t care. It’s a crime thing. | 我不在乎 这就是违法 |
[09:28] | So is there a reason we can’t compete in The Roundup? | 我们不参加比赛有什么理由吗 |
[09:30] | “Because I said so” should be all the reason you need. | “我说什么就是什么”这个理由就够了 |
[09:32] | If you’re worried I can’t be impartial | 你要是担心我会因为露西 |
[09:34] | because of Lucy, don’t be. | 偏心的话 那你就多虑了 |
[09:35] | – ‘Cause that’s over now. – Really. | – 我们俩已经分手了 – 真的吗 |
[09:37] | How’re you handling it? | 那你现在感觉怎么样 |
[09:39] | See a little blame in your eyes. | 感觉你有点不爽 |
[09:41] | No, ma’am. It’s the right thing to do. | 不 长官 我只是做了该做的事 |
[09:44] | And do not worry. It will not affect my work. | 不用担心 这不会影响到我的工作 |
[09:46] | Glad to hear that. | 那就好 |
[09:48] | I’m gonna go check in with the fire captain. | 我要去和消防队长咨询一下进展 |
[09:49] | – Keep an eye on our vandal. – Right. | – 叮好那个涂鸦的人 – 好的 |
[09:51] | Hey, come on down! | 快下来 |
[09:53] | 7-Adam-07, wellness check, 552 Oakwood. | 7A07 健康事故报告 552橡树区 |
[09:56] | ER nurse reports patient with suspected stroke | 急诊室护士报告了一起事故 |
[09:58] | disappeared from the hospital. | 中风的嫌犯从医院消失 |
[10:00] | 7-Adam-7, show us Code 6 on the wellness check. | 7A7 健康事故报告在途 |
[10:03] | 14 points out the gate. You ever done that before? | 已经14分了 之前到过这个分数吗 |
[10:06] | No, but we got to keep the pressure on. | 没有 不过我们还是要继续保持这个压力 |
[10:08] | Bradford’s always got a trick or two up his sleeve. | 布莱德福德每次到最后都能多出个一两分 |
[10:10] | I hope our patient. didn’t come home and croak, | 希望那个患者没有在家里出事 |
[10:12] | or we’ll get stuck here all day. | 不然这一整天都办不了别的事了 |
[10:14] | Wow, less than an hour into the competition | 现在比赛还不到一个小时 |
[10:15] | and you’re already exhibiting a visible lack of compassion. | 你就已经明显没什么激情了 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 对不起 不过你说的对 |
[10:20] | That was extremely insensitive of me. | 我是真的对这种事很不上心 |
[10:22] | Police. | 警察 |
[10:26] | – Mr. Walker? – Yeah? | – 沃克先生 – 有事么 |
[10:28] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[10:29] | Your ER nurse said you left the hospital | 急诊室护士报告你还没有出院 |
[10:31] | before you were discharged. | 就离开了医院 |
[10:32] | She tried calling you, but you didn’t answer. | 她一直给你打电话 但是你都不接 |
[10:34] | Oh. Uh. | 这个事啊 |
[10:36] | I’m… I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:38] | I was feeling better, and that hospital food, | 我感觉好多了 待在医院 |
[10:40] | you know, it’s just… it’s just so awful. | 一直吃不好 |
[10:42] | So I came home for some leftovers. | 所以我就回来看还有什么吃的 |
[10:43] | Can you please tell her | 可以麻烦你们 |
[10:45] | thank you from me | 帮我转达 |
[10:47] | for… for checking up on me? | 谢谢她关心我吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. Sure thing. Hope you feel better, sir. | 当然了 希望你感觉好一点了 先生 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | Okay, sweet. He’s fine. | 好了 他没事 |
[10:56] | And we can get back out there. | 我们可以回去了 |
[11:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:03] | – He was lying to us. – About what? | – 他在骗我们 – 骗什么 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. But he was clearly nervous. | 说不好 但是他很紧张 |
[11:07] | You were so ready to move on, you missed it. | 你急着走 所以没看出来 |
[11:34] | Stealing opioids from the hospital | 从医院偷取类罂粟碱 |
[11:35] | is a felony, Mr. Walker. | 可是重罪 沃克先生 |
[11:37] | I’m just making ends meet. | 我只是想勉强维持一下生活 |
[11:39] | You know how hard it is to live on a fixed income? | 你知道这种病对于一个只有固定收入的人来说有多难吗 |
[11:41] | My grandparents moved into a townhouse. | 我的祖父母搬到乡下去了 |
[11:44] | Just saying. There’s options. | 我只是说 还有其他选择 |
[11:54] | Any way we can speed things up? | 这件事能快点结束吗 |
[11:56] | I’ve blown up pool rafts faster. | 我已经加快充气阀的速度了 |
[11:57] | Ah, we almost there, bro. | 马上就好了 兄弟 |
[11:59] | Meanwhile, got to stay hydrated. | 不要光说他了 我们也要多补充水分 |
[12:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:02] | Hey, good job with that kid yesterday. | 昨天那小孩的事做得不错 |
[12:05] | I mean, my part gets all the attention, | 虽然大家都看到我的工作 |
[12:06] | but you were the real hero. | 但你才是背后的英雄 |
[12:08] | Well, my son was a daredevil since birth. | 我儿子一出生就是个小老虎 |
[12:10] | Had to keep an eye on him 24/7. | 必须要时刻盯着他 |
[12:12] | You sound like my dad, man. | 你这口气很像我爸 兄弟 |
[12:16] | Hey, that rookie cop, Lucy, is she single? | 还有那菜鸟警察露西 是单身吗 |
[12:19] | ‘Cause I picked up on a vibe yesterday. | 我昨天和她很来电 |
[12:22] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[12:24] | Cool. | 很好 |
[12:25] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[12:48] | Hey! | |
[12:50] | Hey! | |
[12:53] | Hey! | |
[12:59] | Whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh * * oh, oh, oh | |
[13:01] | Whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh * * oh, oh, oh | |
[13:03] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[13:05] | You got something against Ganja Garden | 你是对大麻苑幽深意见 |
[13:07] | or just signs in general? | 还是就是随便签个名 |
[13:09] | You think that’s funny? | 这么打趣有意思吗 |
[13:11] | You know, five years ago, I got pulled over | 五年以前我因为车里 |
[13:13] | with an ounce of weed in my car. | 有一盎司大麻被警察拦在路边 |
[13:14] | An ounce. | 一盎司 |
[13:16] | I couldn’t afford no lawyer, | 我请不起律师 |
[13:18] | so the public defender made me take a deal. | 公辩律师就让我认罪 |
[13:20] | Five years I sat in that box, man. | 我那五年就在破笼子里度过的 兄弟 |
[13:22] | And you mean to tell me | 然后你现在打算跟我说 |
[13:23] | all these little Silver Lake hipster kids, | 那些文青小屁孩 |
[13:25] | they can just walk around, | 就可以走在街头 |
[13:26] | vaping like it’s nothing? | 随随便便的嘬着电子烟吗 |
[13:28] | I can see why you’re frustrated. | 我能理解你这种情绪 |
[13:29] | Don’t patronize me, man. | 少在这可怜我 |
[13:31] | Because it was a cop just like you | 就是你这种警察 |
[13:33] | that put me in that box. | 才害我去坐牢的 |
[13:36] | You know, my mom died while I was inside, man. | 我坐牢期间我妈去世了 |
[13:41] | And now every time I fill out a job application, | 每次我填工作申请表的时候 |
[13:43] | I gotta put down “felon.” | 都要填上进过监狱的黑历史 |
[13:45] | Okay, look, what… what happened to you was wrong. | 你过去的事确实做的不对 |
[13:49] | Okay, this… this is just gonna make it worse. Right? | 但你这样抵抗只会让你错上加错 |
[13:54] | Come on. Let’s… Let’s get down from here. | 走吧 下去吧 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:04] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[14:23] | Officer Nolan, is there a reason | 诺兰警官 你为什么要 |
[14:25] | you’re walking with an OG lean? | 和这个老炮瘦高个一起走 |
[14:26] | Oh, no. I just, uh… | 没有 就是 |
[14:27] | My right shoulder’s just a little tingly. | 我的右肩有点痛 |
[14:30] | Huh. ‘Cause I don’t remember telling you | 我可没说过让你爬上去 |
[14:32] | to climb up there and remove the suspect. | 把嫌犯带下来 |
[14:34] | And you don’t put yourself in a high-risk situation | 如果我没说你就不能去做那么 |
[14:35] | – without my say-so. – Right. | – 高危的事 – 是 |
[14:37] | I just had. a slight miscommunication | 我就是当时和那个消防员 |
[14:39] | with that firefighter. | 没交流好 |
[14:41] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[14:42] | Is that the same guy who asked me | 和问我性感新警察 |
[14:43] | about a hot rookie named Lucy? | 是不是叫露西的是同一个人吗 |
[14:45] | You too? God, that guy’s a piece of work. | 他也问你了吗 那人真是个渣子 |
[14:54] | Is that why you ignored proper protocol | 你无视合理操作爬上去 |
[14:55] | and climbed up there? | 就是因为这个原因吗 |
[14:57] | Or was it the competition? | 还是你只是想把他比下去 |
[14:58] | Uh… okay, look, | 好吧 是这样的 |
[15:00] | you told me to stop dating Lucy, and I did. | 你不让我和露西约会 我听你的话了 |
[15:02] | And you told me I couldn’t compete. | 你说我不能跟别人比 |
[15:04] | Haven’t I earned a slightly longer leash with you? | 我难道这点权利都没有了吗 |
[15:06] | No. And after what happened out there, | 没有 而且发生过刚刚那样危险的事 |
[15:08] | it’s clear you don’t deserve one. | 很明显你以后都没有机会了 |
[15:21] | Nolan and Talia are on the board. | 诺兰和塔莉亚积了一分 |
[15:24] | Damn it. Call Nell. Put her on speaker. | 靠 给奈尔打电话 开免提 |
[15:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:31] | Hey, it’s Officer Bradford. | 我是布莱德福德警官 |
[15:33] | You haven’t forgotten about me, have you? | 你应该还记得我是谁吧 |
[15:35] | No. Of course not. | 当然了 |
[15:37] | Um, we’ve actually just… we’ve been a little slow. | 只是 我们的进度有一点慢 |
[15:41] | Oh, um, we just got a 911 call… | 我们刚刚接到一个911紧急事故 |
[15:44] | DUI hit-and-run, teenage pedestrian injured. | 酒驾肇事逃逸 有一个青少年受伤 |
[15:47] | Black 528i. Last seen eastbound on Melrose. | 黑色宝马5系 最后一次见到在梅尔罗斯东区 |
[15:50] | Perfect. Attach us to that, please. | 很好 请把我们派遣到任务现场 |
[15:52] | – And, Nell… – Mm-hmm? | – 还有 奈儿 – 我在 |
[15:54] | …you’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[16:01] | 7-Adam-15, we have a noise complaint | 7A15 在伊顿公司公寓 |
[16:02] | at the Eaton Company Lofts, number 501. | 有一起噪音影响报告 501号门 |
[16:06] | We’re gonna shut this down. | 我们要停止噪音 |
[16:08] | – No cowboy stuff. Understood? – Yes, ma’am. | – 不能在走偏门了 明白了吗 – 是 长官 |
[16:10] | – You’ve been very clear. – Really? | – 我听的很清楚 – 真的吗 |
[16:11] | Is that why you’re on a group text about the score? | 你在记分群聊组里是不是也是这个原因 |
[16:14] | You can’t keep secrets from me, Officer Nolan. | 你不能对我隐瞒不报 诺兰警官 |
[16:16] | I thought we established that. So stop trying. | 我记得说过这一点 不要再有投机心理 |
[16:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:21] | LAPD. Open up, Mr. Askari. | 洛杉矶警察 开门 阿斯卡里先生 |
[16:23] | Whoo. Uh, coming. | 来了 |
[16:25] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[16:28] | Open up! | 开门 |
[16:31] | Ah. Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:33] | We got a noise complaint. | 我们收到投诉说你噪音扰民 |
[16:34] | You’ve been playing loud music for hours. | 高声放音乐连续几个小时 |
[16:36] | Hmm. Sorry. | 呃 抱歉 |
[16:38] | Just blowing off a little steam. | 只是放松一下 |
[16:41] | My office is next door. | 我的办公室就在隔壁 |
[16:43] | I stay here when I work late. | 当我工作到很晚时我就在这过夜 |
[16:45] | We were just having a little fun. | 我们只是在找点乐子 |
[16:47] | No harm in that, right? | 没啥大不了的 对吗 |
[16:49] | Depends on what kind of fun you’re having. | 那取决于你是在找啥乐子 |
[16:51] | Uh, just give us a moment. | 呃 麻烦给我们点时间 |
[16:54] | I do believe he’s paying these ladies. | 我十分肯定他在付钱给这些美女 |
[16:56] | What’s the point? | 言外之意是 |
[16:57] | Well, shouldn’t we arrest them for prostitution? | 好吧 我们不应该按色情交易抓捕他们吗 |
[16:58] | With what evidence? | 证据呢 |
[16:59] | Cite the guy for noise, identify the girls. | 以噪音扰民传讯那家伙 查下这些女孩子的底细 |
[17:01] | We’ll pass it on to Vice. | 我们把这事交给扫黄科 |
[17:04] | Hey, Mr. Askari, I’m just gonna need, uh, | 嘿 阿斯卡里先生 我只是需要 |
[17:05] | – a little bit of information. – Sure. | – 一点信息 – 好的 |
[17:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:11] | Officer Bishop, we have a gun. | 毕肖普警官 我们找到把枪 |
[17:16] | Do you have a permit for this weapon, sir? | 你有持枪许可证吗 先生 |
[17:18] | A friend gave it to me. | 一个朋友给我的 |
[17:20] | That’s a felony weapon possession. | 那是非法持枪 重罪 |
[17:22] | Everybody get dressed. | 大家穿好衣服 |
[17:23] | We’re taking Peter for a ride. | 我们要带彼得老兄去兜风 |
[17:27] | You all paid up with the girls? | 美女们的帐都结清了吗 |
[17:31] | – Nice try. – Almost had him. | – 很机智 – 差不多搞定他了 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:35] | Nell seems nice. | 内尔似乎人不错 |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:39] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[17:42] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[17:43] | She’s doing me a favor. That’s all. | 她只是在帮我个忙 没别的 |
[17:46] | I’m married, Officer Chen, | 我结婚了 陈警官 |
[17:48] | and this isn’t something you and I talk about. | 咱们不该讨论这种事 |
[17:50] | Keep your eyes peeled for our DUI. | 眼睛睁大点去找酒驾者 |
[17:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:56] | – There. – 7-Adam-19, | – 那儿 – 7A19 |
[17:59] | DUI suspect sighted heading east on Melrose. | 发现疑似酒驾者在梅尔罗斯大道往东开去 |
[18:04] | 7-Adam-19, turning north onto Serrano. | 7A19正向北转向塞拉诺大道 |
[18:13] | Let’s go, Boot. He might try and run. | 走起 菜鸟 他或许会试着逃跑 |
[18:15] | LAPD. Hands. | 洛杉矶警察局 手拿出来 |
[18:17] | Don’t move. Show us your hands. | 别动 让我们看到你的手 |
[18:23] | This is a first. | 头一次遇到这样的 |
[18:29] | Don’t worry. I’m not going a-anywhere. | 别担心 我跑不了 |
[18:32] | 7-Adam-19, DUI suspect crashed at Melrose and Serrano. | 7A19 疑似酒驾者在梅尔罗斯大道和塞拉诺大道间出车祸 |
[18:36] | We need ambulance and fire, Code 3. | 我们需要救护车和救火车 紧急救援 |
[18:47] | Okay, sir, just hang in there. | 好的 先生 稳住 |
[18:48] | The ambulance is here now. | 救护车就要到了 |
[18:49] | Should I pull it out? | 要我把它抽出来吗 |
[18:50] | No, no, no. Don’t move, don’t move. | 不 不 不 别动 别动 |
[18:52] | Stay still. I’m gonna cut this pipe. | 不要动 我来切断这段管子 |
[18:55] | Three… two… | 三 二 |
[19:06] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:08] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的话有可能在法庭上当作 |
[19:10] | in a court of law. | 不利于你的证据 |
[19:11] | You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. | 你有权在审讯时要求律师在场 |
[19:13] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你没有钱请律师 |
[19:14] | one will be appointed to represent you. | 法庭将会为你指派一名律师 |
[19:15] | Do you understand each of these rights? | 你明白这些权利吗 |
[19:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[19:18] | Now, you’re required to provide a chemical sample | 那么 我们怀疑你在脑袋被门夹了后开车 |
[19:19] | if suspected of driving while impaled… | 你得提供一份化学样品 |
[19:21] | sorry, impaired. | 抱歉 是脑袋不清醒 |
[19:22] | You can choose between blood, breath, or urine. | 血液 呼吸 或者尿液检测 你自己选 |
[19:25] | A refusal will result in the immediate suspension | 拒绝的话 你的驾照立刻会被吊销 |
[19:26] | of your license for a minimum of a year. | 且持续至少一年 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:29] | We need to get him to surgery! | 我们需要带他去做手术 |
[19:31] | No, not before I get my blood draw. | 不 先让我抽点血 |
[19:32] | – 21-gauge vial. – Can’t this wait? | – 21号管 – 能等会再干这个吗 |
[19:33] | – He’s obviously… – Wait, what? Huh? | – 很显然他 – 等下 什么 啥 |
[19:36] | He’s what? He’s dying? | 他怎么了 要死了 |
[19:38] | This guy got drunk. and hit a kid with his car, | 这家伙喝醉了 然后他开车撞了个孩子 |
[19:40] | maybe killed him. | 也许撞死了 |
[19:41] | If we wait, his blood alcohol will return to normal, | 如果等会 他的血液酒精含量会回到正常水平 |
[19:43] | and we’ll lose a crucial piece of evidence. | 然后我们会失去一份至关重要的证据 |
[19:44] | And you sure this has nothing to do | 你确定这和 |
[19:45] | with the 7-point felony arrest? | 那次7分重罪案拘捕行动没关系吗 |
[19:47] | Boot, criminals get hurt all the time during a crime. | 菜鸟 罪犯们在犯罪时总会受伤 |
[19:49] | They don’t get special treatment if they get a boo-boo. | 如果他们受伤 他们不会有特殊优待 |
[19:51] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[19:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[19:58] | Now call in our 7 points. | 现在把我们的7分罪犯叫来 |
[20:06] | There must be some way we can work this out. | 一定有什么皆大欢喜的法子 |
[20:08] | Are you offering us a bribe? | 你是要贿赂我们吗 |
[20:10] | Everyone knows that cops are underpaid. | 人人都知道警察收入不高 |
[20:12] | Yeah, don’t look at me. | 是的 别这么看着我 |
[20:14] | I don’t pay rent, and I live right by the ocean. | 我不付房租 且我直接就住在海边 |
[20:16] | Mr. Askari, you’re already facing one felony. | 阿斯卡里先生 你已经面临一项重罪指控 |
[20:18] | You want to add to those charges? | 你还想加点别的吗 |
[20:19] | No. Let’s just get this over with. | 算了 让我们快点完事吧 |
[20:21] | Officer Bishop. | 毕晓普警官 |
[20:22] | Captain wants to see you in the bullpen. | 警监在办公室 他要见你 |
[20:23] | Start processing him. I’ll be back. | 开始处理他 我等会回来 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:28] | All right, I’m gonna need your shoes and your socks. | 好吧 脱下你的鞋子和袜子 |
[20:31] | There. | 这儿 |
[20:33] | I know that look. | 我熟悉那副表情 |
[20:34] | I mean, I’ve never been caught in a room | 我的意思是 我从未困在一间满是 |
[20:37] | full of hookers with a gun before, | 妓女的房间里 房间里还有把枪 |
[20:38] | but I can clearly see | 但我明白你不怎么期望给你 |
[20:40] | you’re not looking forward to the phone call to your wife. | 老婆打个电话 |
[20:43] | My wife’s. the least of my problems. | 我老婆是我所有问题里最简单的 |
[20:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:46] | News travels quick in my line of work. | 在我这行消息传得很快 |
[20:48] | And what line of work is that? | 那是什么行业 |
[20:49] | Banking. | 银行 |
[20:57] | You know that guy? | 你认识那家伙吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:02] | He’s the lawyer. | 他就是那个律师 |
[21:04] | I mean, my lawyer. | 我是说我的律师 |
[21:08] | Article 849B authorizes peace officers | 在证据不足以起诉当事人时 |
[21:11] | to release arrested persons from custody | 894B条例授权治安官 |
[21:13] | due to insufficient grounds to file a complaint | 可以将被捕者 |
[21:15] | against said person. | 解除拘留 |
[21:16] | Conceal and carry permit. | 隐蔽携带许可证 |
[21:18] | Signed by Judge Sather. | 萨瑟法官已签名 |
[21:19] | How’d you even know he was arrested? | 你怎么会知道他被捕了 |
[21:21] | Did one of his hookers call you? | 是他的妓女打电话给你的吗 |
[21:22] | Who called me is not your concern. | 谁给我打电话与你无关 |
[21:24] | You have no right to hold my client, | 你无权拘留我的客户 |
[21:26] | so release him immediately. | 因此立即释放他 |
[21:30] | You can stop printing him. | 你不用给他录指纹了 |
[21:32] | Suspect’s attorney has provided a permit for the weapon. | 嫌疑人的律师提供了那件武器的许可证 |
[21:35] | He has? | 真的 |
[21:36] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[21:38] | Do you not want to go? | 你不想走吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 不 |
[21:42] | I mean yes, yes. | 我的意思是想走 想走 |
[21:45] | Can you take him to his lawyer? | 你能带他去见他的律师吗 |
[21:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:55] | If he had a permit for the gun, | 如果他有持枪许可证 |
[21:57] | why not just tell us back at the apartment? | 在他的公寓里他为何不说 |
[21:58] | I doubt he had one an hour ago. | 我怀疑一个小时之前他还没有 |
[22:00] | Can you get a permit that fast? | 办证能那么快 |
[22:02] | If you know the right people. | 如果你认识对的人 |
[22:04] | Usually when a fancy lawyer shows up | 通常一个酷炫律师现身 |
[22:05] | with a same-day permit, | 拿着一份当日办理的许可证 |
[22:07] | there’s usually a link to organized crime. | 这往往与有组织犯罪有关联 |
[22:09] | You had the “big fish, little fish” conversation yet? | 有人跟你说过大鱼与小鱼的梗吗 |
[22:11] | – No. – Only big fish, little fish | – 没有 – 只有大鱼怎样 小鱼怎样 |
[22:12] | I’m familiar with are Dr. Seuss-related. | 我熟悉的是与苏斯博士有关的那个 |
[22:15] | This is not that. | 这不是那个 |
[22:16] | There is a hierarchy on the street, | 街道上有等级制度 |
[22:17] | just like there is in here. | 正如这里一样 |
[22:19] | – Patrol are the foot soldiers. – Little fish. | – 巡警就是步兵 – 小鱼 |
[22:21] | Dealing with the other guy’s foot soldiers. | 应对别的家伙的小鱼 |
[22:23] | The bigger their fish, | 鱼越大 |
[22:24] | the higher up the ladder you have to go. | 等级的梯子你就得爬得越高 |
[22:25] | Mr. Askari is clearly connected to a big fish | 阿斯卡里先生显然与一条大鱼有关系 |
[22:28] | who has the juice. to get that kind of permit. | 谁有这个实力能搞到那种许可证 |
[22:31] | The numbers are black and white. | 数字白纸黑字写得很清楚 |
[22:32] | We have 28, while each of you only has 7. | 我们有28级大佬 而你们每个只是7级警员 |
[22:35] | There’s still a whole second half of our shift. | 我们这一班次还有另外一半人 |
[22:37] | And you know I’m a closer. | 还有你知道我是个能一锤定音的人 |
[22:38] | You know we’re not playing. | 你知道我们不是在玩游戏 |
[22:39] | Oh, right, you’re above all this. | 哦 是的 你的档次高于这个 |
[22:40] | Mm. When you’re chief, | 当你是老大时 |
[22:42] | we promise not to divulge you had any fun on the job. | 我们保证不会泄露你在工作时找些乐趣 |
[22:44] | It’s not fun. | 这不是乐趣 |
[22:45] | It’s a relic of a time when the department | 这是部门在警察和社区间 |
[22:47] | drove a wedge between the cops and the community. | 插入楔子的时期留下的遗迹 |
[22:49] | I get it. You think it promotes an “us versus them” mentality. | 我懂了 你觉得这能发扬我们勇敢地与他们斗争这样一种精神 |
[22:51] | And you’re right. | 说对了 |
[22:53] | But the “them” isn’t the community. | 但是这里的他们不是社区 |
[22:54] | It’s the criminals. | 他们是罪犯 |
[22:55] | I just arrested a guy for putting a teenager in a coma. | 我刚逮捕了一个家伙 他让一个青少年昏迷不醒 |
[22:57] | And I’m not gonna apologize for hustling | 且我不会为匆匆忙忙就 |
[22:59] | to get that guy off the street. | 让他从大街上消失道歉 |
[23:00] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没要你道歉 |
[23:02] | All I’m asking you to do is take a hard look | 我要你做的只是好好看看 |
[23:04] | as to whether this contest | 这场斗争有没有 |
[23:05] | teaches those rookies the right lesson. | 给那些菜鸟们正确的教训 |
[23:08] | I just don’t think septuagenarians should even count. | 我只是不认为七十多岁的老家伙们能有什么重要性 |
[23:10] | I don’t know. why we’re arguing about it. | 我不知道我们为什么为了这个争吵 |
[23:11] | ‘Cause you’re a bad loser. | 因为你是个大废人 |
[23:13] | A felony drug bust is a felony drug bust. | 毒品搜查重罪就是毒品搜查重罪 |
[23:15] | He does this with Monopoly. | 他就是这么玩大富翁的 |
[23:16] | Changes the rules mid-game. | 边玩边改规则 |
[23:19] | When did we play Monopoly? | 我们什么时候玩过大富翁 |
[23:22] | That time you were out with your parents, I think. | 应该是那次你和你父母出去了 |
[23:23] | You weren’t there. It was, um… | 你不在那 那是 |
[23:26] | No. | 不 |
[23:27] | When was this? | 这是什么时候 |
[23:29] | Time to go, Boot. | 该走了 菜鸟 |
[23:30] | Okay. All right. | 好 走吧 |
[23:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:41] | Fine. I’m just focusing on the job. | 还好 我只是专注工作 |
[23:45] | I meant your arm. | 我指的是你的胳膊 |
[23:47] | – You’re clearly in pain. – No. | – 很明显 你看起来很痛苦 |
[23:49] | If I was in pain, could I do this? | 如果我很痛苦我能做这个吗 |
[23:53] | That firefighter, Antonio, said you did a high dive. | 那个消防员安东尼奥说你跳得很高 |
[23:57] | – When did you talk to Antonio? – He called. | – 你什么时候跟安东尼奥聊过 – 他打电话了 |
[24:00] | – That was fast. – Is that a problem? | – 动作很快 – 有问题吗 |
[24:02] | Not at all. No. | 不客气 不 |
[24:04] | We’re moving on, right? | 生活要继续 对吧 |
[24:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:12] | Right. | 好 |
[24:22] | Do I need to be worried that your mood | 我需要担心你的心情 |
[24:23] | is gonna affect our chances in this competition? | 会影响我们在这场竞争中的机会吗 |
[24:25] | I’m fine. | 不用担心 |
[24:26] | Because I’ve won this five years and counting. | 因为我这五年来一直是赢家并且我还要赢 |
[24:28] | Yeah, I get it. | 好的我懂 |
[24:29] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[24:33] | You’re clear what happened earlier with our DUI, right? | 你很清楚刚才酒驾发生了什么是吧 |
[24:37] | That wasn’t about score. | 这跟分数无关 |
[24:38] | It was about making sure that guy | 这只是关于确保那个人 |
[24:39] | sees the inside of a cell. | 进监狱 |
[24:42] | Yeah. It’s just… | 对 只是 |
[24:45] | It’s hard when he’s the one | 我难以接受他 |
[24:46] | that’s bleeding out in front of you. | 在你面前流血 |
[24:48] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[24:50] | But it’s our job to always maintain perspective. | 但是我们的工作是保持主张 |
[24:57] | Hey, so we just got a call about an armored car robbery. | 嘿 我们刚刚接到一个关于装甲车抢劫案对电话 |
[25:00] | Suspects were seen wearing ski masks | 嫌疑犯戴着滑雪面具 |
[25:02] | on Wilshire and Robertson. | 在威尔希尔和罗伯逊 |
[25:04] | Hot damn. We’re back in it. | 耶 马上到 |
[25:07] | Na-na-na, na, na-na-na | |
[25:09] | na-na-na, na-na-na | |
[25:11] | Na-na-na, na, na-na-na, | |
[25:13] | na-na-na, na-na-na | |
[25:16] | Welcome to my life | |
[25:18] | Na-na-na, na, na-na-na * * na-na-na, na-na-na | |
[25:20] | Get down, Boot. | 低下头 菜鸟 |
[25:22] | Oh! | |
[25:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:35] | There’s a safety feature in armored cars | 那装甲车有安全装置 |
[25:36] | that allows drivers to escape to the back under fire. | 这样司机就逃到后面去了 |
[25:38] | They’re now locked. in a bulletproof fortress, | 他们现在被反锁在防弹碉堡里 |
[25:40] | and we’re gonna be here all day trying to get them out. | 我们要在这里待一整天 把他们救出来 |
[25:45] | 7-Adam-19, shots fired. | 7-A-19 开火 |
[25:47] | Suspects barricaded, requesting SWAT. | 嫌疑犯设置了路障 要求使用特警 |
[25:49] | I’ll call the armored car company. | 我打电话给装甲车公司 |
[25:51] | They should have a master key. | 他们应该有一把万能钥匙。 |
[25:52] | It’ll take them hours to get here. | 他们要花几个小时才能到这里。 |
[25:53] | Hours where Lopez and Talia are running up the score on us. | 洛佩斯和塔里亚在几个小时内分数就能追上了我们。 |
[25:57] | You seem more interested in that | 比起我们要被卡车上的人把我们的车射炸 |
[25:59] | than in us getting lit up by the guys in the truck. | 你似乎对分数更感兴趣 |
[26:01] | What happened. to maintaining perspective? | 这是什么了 为了保持主张吗 |
[26:03] | You know, save the psychoanalysis | 你知道的 省省那些圣诞餐桌上的 |
[26:04] | for Christmas dinner with the folks, okay? | 才给别人做的心理分析吧 行吗 |
[26:06] | My perspective is spot-on. | 我的观点是正确的 |
[26:08] | I want to win. and put these guys behind bars. | 我想赢 把这些人关进监狱 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I do, too. | 是的 我也想 |
[26:10] | But they’re not going down without a fight. | 但他们不会不战而降 |
[26:12] | – We need backup. – And I called for it. | – 我们需要支援 – 我已经请求了 |
[26:14] | Which is what they expect us to do. | 这是他们希望我们做的 |
[26:17] | They think… | 他们认为 |
[26:20] | They think we’ll stay here all day and wait for them. | 他们认为我们会在这里待一整天 等着他们 |
[26:22] | Which means their guard will be down. | 这就意味着他们的防守将会下降 |
[26:35] | It’s bulletproof. You’re not gonna get in with that. | 这是防弹的 你不能这么做 |
[26:37] | I don’t need to get in. I need them to come out. | 我不需要进去 我需要他们出来 |
[26:39] | If they’re armed and barricaded, we should wait for SWAT. | 如果他们有武器和路障 我们应该等特警 |
[26:41] | The weapons won’t matter if they can’t see anything. | 如果他们什么都看不见 武器就不重要了 |
[26:43] | Cover the back. | 掩护我们 |
[26:55] | Just add pepper spray and… | 只需要加一些胡椒喷雾和 |
[27:10] | Drop your weapon! Down on the ground! | 放下你的武器 趴下 |
[27:12] | Down on the ground and on your stomachs! | 趴下 |
[27:14] | – Hands behind your head! – Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到头后 把手背过去 |
[27:17] | Felony carjacking, armed robbery, | 劫车重罪 持枪抢劫 |
[27:20] | attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 |
[27:21] | That’s 14 more points, Boot. | 又14分了 菜鸟 |
[27:48] | for the full 24 hours the law allows. | 在法律允许的整24小时内 |
[27:50] | I told him I don’t do business that way. | 我告诉他我不做那样的生意 |
[27:51] | How’d that go over? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:52] | As well as you can imagine. | 正如你想象的那个样 |
[27:56] | Hey. Tim and Lucy just got 14 more points. | 嘿 提姆和露西拿到了14分 |
[28:00] | We need to get back out there. | 我们要继续干活 |
[28:02] | Do I feel like salty or sweet? | 我想吃甜的还是咸的呢 |
[28:05] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我刚刚说的了吗 |
[28:06] | Relax. We’re still in the lead. | 放松 我们还领先着呢 |
[28:08] | There’s only a few more hours left in our shift. | 我们就只有区区几个小时了 |
[28:10] | Teams lose when they play it safe. | 队伍会在安全处境下会输 |
[28:12] | They also lose when they abandon the fundamentals. | 基础不牢也会输 |
[28:14] | I rushed through a few arrests when I played as a rookie, | 当我还是新手时 经历了几次逮捕 |
[28:16] | and they got bounced. | 他们反攻了 |
[28:17] | I learned the hard way that guns blazing | 我从惨痛的教训中明白了枪是如何燃烧的 |
[28:18] | isn’t a good mode for this line of work. | 这不是从事这一行的好办法 |
[28:20] | Does that mean we’re not gonna try and win this thing? | 这是否意味着我们不会去尝试赢得这场比赛了吗 |
[28:22] | It means we need to win it the right way. | 这意味着我们需要以正确的方式赢得胜利 |
[28:25] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[28:27] | – No, ma’am. – Good answer. | – 没有 女士 – 答得好 |
[28:32] | Salty. | 咸的 |
[28:37] | Uh, where… where are you going? | 你要 你要去哪 |
[28:38] | Uh, my shift’s over. | 我的轮班结束了 |
[28:40] | Mine’s not. Uh… | 我还没有 |
[28:42] | any way you can stick around and be a part | 有什么方法能让你留下来 |
[28:43] | of the Bradford team a little longer? | 成为布拉德福德队队一员时间长一点吗 |
[28:45] | – How much longer? – Three hours? | – 还要有多久 – 三小时吗 |
[28:48] | Well, that will cost you. | 这样的话 代价是 |
[28:51] | A drink. | 一杯酒 |
[28:53] | I mean, later. After. When you’re off-duty. | 我的意思是过一会 过一会 当你下班后 |
[28:58] | – Deal. – Deal. | – 成交 – 成交 |
[29:01] | – Okay, thanks. – Mm-hmm. | – 好的 -谢谢 |
[29:10] | 7-Adam-15, mother and child causing a disturbance | 7-A-15 母亲和孩子在南部的避难所 |
[29:12] | at Southland Sanctuary Shelter. | 造成干扰 |
[29:14] | 69302 Western. | 69302 西部 |
[29:16] | It’s not right! | 这是不对的 |
[29:17] | Where the hell are we supposed to go?! | 我们到底该去哪 |
[29:19] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to calm down a bit. | 太太 请你冷静一点 |
[29:21] | Ma’am, what’s going on? | 太太 发生了什么 |
[29:22] | We need beds. | 我们需要床位 |
[29:24] | We slept on the street last night, | 我们昨天晚上睡在大街上 |
[29:25] | – but it’s not safe. – I’m sorry. | – 但是这并不安全 – 我很抱歉 |
[29:27] | I wish we could help, | 我希望我们能帮忙 |
[29:28] | but we have no empty beds. | 可是我们这里没有空的床位了 |
[29:29] | And state law prohibits us from accepting any more people. | 并且州法律不让我们去接纳更多的人 |
[29:32] | Hi, there, little guy. I’m John. | 嗨 这里 小伙计 我是约翰 |
[29:35] | You look cold. Are you feeling cold? | 你看上去很冷 你冷吗 |
[29:37] | Okay. Hang on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[29:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[29:42] | Did you tell her about other shelters in the area? | 你有告诉过她关于这个地方的其他庇护所吗 |
[29:44] | Yes, but they’ve already been turned away at the ones nearby. | 有 但是离得近的都拒绝了他们 |
[29:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | Here you go. This’ll help a little. | 披上这个 这会稍有点帮助 |
[29:54] | That’ll warm you up. | 你会暖和起来的 |
[29:59] | – You can keep that. – Thanks. | – 你可以留着那条毯子 – 谢了 |
[30:02] | Officer Nolan, a word? | 诺兰警官 借一步说话 |
[30:06] | They can’t sleep in the lobby. | 他们不能睡在门厅里 |
[30:07] | We’re gonna have to escort them out. | 我们将会陪同他们出去 |
[30:09] | That’s not right. We can’t just kick them out. | 那可不行 我们不能把他们赶出去 |
[30:11] | Yeah, well, unfortunately, this city has 60,000 homeless. | 对 不幸的是 这个城市有60000个流浪者 |
[30:13] | We can’t find beds for all of them. | 我们不能给他们所有人都找到床位 |
[30:15] | No, but we can find beds for these two. | 不能 但是我们可以安置他们睡觉 |
[30:17] | Even if it takes the rest of our shift | 尽管这可能会耗费这一班剩下的时间 |
[30:20] | and you lose the competition? | 并且输掉比赛 |
[30:24] | Well, we’re not playing. Remember? | 这个嘛 我们没有真的在比 记得吗 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:33] | Can you give us a list of all the city shelters? | 你能给我们一份所有城市避难所的清单吗 |
[30:35] | We’re gonna start making some calls. | 我们要开始打电话了 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | Yeah, no, thank you for double-checking. | 不了 谢谢你的二次检查 |
[30:47] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂 |
[30:49] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:52] | Those are the last ones. | 那些 |
[30:53] | What about taking them out of the city? | 可不可以把他们带出城外 |
[30:56] | – We could give them a ride. – No, we can’t. | – 我们可以让他们搭个车 – 不我们不能那么做 |
[30:59] | Sadly, there’s… there’s nothing more we can do. | 真令人悲伤 我们不能在做什么了 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry, but we, uh… | 我很抱歉 但是我们 |
[31:08] | we couldn’t find you a place to sleep tonight. | 我们没有找到让你们今晚留宿的地方 |
[31:10] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:12] | Thank you for trying. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:21] | This is why I don’t play. | 所以我才不加入 |
[31:23] | ‘Cause it’s not a game. | 因为这不是游戏 |
[31:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:44] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[31:47] | I did blame you for Lucy, | 我确实因为露西的事怪你 |
[31:49] | even though I know. you were looking out for her. | 即使我知道你在为她着想 |
[31:52] | And then you barred me from the competition, | 然后你还不让我参加这个比赛 |
[31:55] | and I… | 我 |
[31:57] | Well, let’s just say | 我承认 |
[31:58] | it has not been. my finest day on the job. | 这不是我工作最好的一天 |
[32:01] | We’re not robots, Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 我们不是机器人 |
[32:03] | We all have bad days. | 谁都有不舒心的日子 |
[32:05] | But our bad days pale in comparison | 但是和我们碰到的那些人相比 |
[32:07] | to the people we meet. | 我们的事情简直不值一提 |
[32:09] | They need us at our best. | 他们需要我们表现出最好的自己 |
[32:12] | You ever struggle with that? | 你有两难的时候吗 |
[32:15] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[32:17] | I just don’t show it. | 只是我不表现出来 |
[32:19] | 7-Adam-15, homeowner called | 7A15 私人住宅报告一起 |
[32:21] | about a possible intruder. | 可疑擅闯民宅 |
[32:23] | 71 Holmby Avenue. | 位于71号霍姆比大道 |
[32:24] | 7-Adam-15, copy. | 7A15 收到 |
[32:28] | – Huh. – What? | – 哈 – 怎么了 |
[32:30] | 银行家 皮特・阿斯卡里就是屋主 Our banker… Peter Askari… he’s the homeowner. | |
[32:32] | 7-Adam-15, be advised. That call was just canceled. | 7A15 注意 报告取消 |
[32:35] | Homeowner reporting it was a raccoon. | 屋主报告显示为浣熊闯入 |
[32:37] | 7-Adam-15, copy. | 7A15 收到 |
[32:39] | – You buying that? – What? | – 你相信吗 – 什么 |
[32:41] | Our mob banker, | 土匪银行家 |
[32:42] | who was clearly freaked out over being arrested, | 一听到要被逮捕吓坏了 |
[32:45] | calls 911 about an intruder the same night. | 在同一晚还报告了有人擅闯民宅 |
[32:48] | I’m just saying, what if it wasn’t a raccoon? | 万一不是浣熊怎么办 |
[32:51] | You think he called again under duress? | 你是说他是在被人胁迫的情况下打的电话 |
[32:53] | I think it’s worth taking a look. | 我是觉得值得去走一趟 |
[32:57] | Big fish, little fish, Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 你觉得有把握吗 |
[32:59] | If it turns out to be something, we’ll call in the big fish. | 如果真的有什么大事 那就肯定是钓大鱼了 |
[33:02] | – Which is who again, exactly? – SWAT. | – 那叫什么来着 – 特遣队 |
[33:16] | Seems quiet. | 看起来没什么事 |
[33:21] | Heard you attached to a false alarm. | 听说你们接到了错误警报 |
[33:23] | Figured something big might be up. | 应该是有什么大事发生 |
[33:24] | How’d you hear that? Did you bribe dispatch again? | 你怎么听到的 又色诱派遣员了吗 |
[33:26] | Again? | 又 |
[33:28] | I just thought you might need some backup. | 只是觉得你需要有人支援 |
[33:30] | Unless you’re too focused on getting | 除非你想自己一个人 |
[33:31] | all the points for yourself. | 赢下这一分 |
[33:32] | We’re not playing. | 我们不玩你那个破游戏 |
[33:33] | Well, then, you won’t mind us tagging along. | 那你应该不介意我们跟着吧 |
[33:41] | I got a body. | 看到一具尸体 |
[33:50] | They slit her throat. | 喉咙被划破了 |
[33:53] | 7-Adam-15, requesting SWAT for a hostage situation, | 7A15 发现人质 请求支援特遣队 |
[33:56] | one dead, Code 3. | 发现一人死亡 代号3事故 |
[33:59] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[34:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要啊 |
[34:03] | Guys, we can’t wait. | 各位 情况紧急 |
[34:06] | If they’ve already killed one, they can kill the banker | 如果他们已经杀掉了一个人 就不会在乎 |
[34:07] | and his wife at any moment. We need to go in now. | 银行家和他老婆 我们需要立刻进去 |
[34:09] | So, what, we go in stealth? | 我们怎么办 秘密行动吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. Upstairs or downstairs? | 楼上还是楼下 |
[34:13] | We’ll take upstairs. | 我们去楼上 |
[34:25] | “I don’t know. I don’t know.” | 我不知道 真的不知道 |
[34:27] | Stop lying! | 别再撒谎了 |
[34:28] | Stop! Stop, please! | 停 不要 |
[34:33] | No. No! | 不 |
[34:36] | – Wait. Wait, wait, wait. No. – What? No, no! | – 等等 不要啊 – 什么 不要 |
[34:38] | You have to believe me! Wait. Wait! Wait! | 你们一定要相信我 等等 |
[34:41] | – We’ve got to get in there. – We will. | – 我们要进去 – 会的 |
[34:44] | We just need Tim and Lucy to get into place. | 但是需要等蒂姆和露西就位 |
[34:59] | Is somebody else in the house? | 这房子里还有其他人吗 |
[35:01] | – I checked it. – Go check again. | – 我看过了 – 再去检查一遍 |
[35:35] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 安全 – 安全 |
[35:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:44] | Okay, how do we split up the points? | 好了 我们现在怎么记分 |
[35:46] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[35:47] | I know, I know. You’re not playing. | 我知道 我知道 你不玩 |
[35:49] | But we need to figure out how to split them up right. | 但是我们需要想想怎么分开他们 |
[35:51] | It’s not tricky, just give him more. | 这又不难 把分都给他就好了 |
[35:54] | Wait, uh, are you guys trying to rig it so Tim wins? | 你们是想恶搞他才让蒂姆赢吗 |
[36:00] | N… Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要那么做 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. This… | 我不知道 |
[36:04] | This competition is clearly an emotional thing for him. | 他对这个比赛好像很上心 |
[36:06] | I just… | 这是 |
[36:09] | It’s personal. From when he was a rookie. | 私人问题 他还是菜鸟的时候就这样了 |
[36:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:14] | Is it Isabel? | 是因为伊莎贝尔吗 |
[36:16] | I-I met her once. | 我见过她一次 |
[36:17] | I know that they were rookies together | 我知道他们结婚前 |
[36:18] | before they got married. | 一起当过新手警察 |
[36:22] | Yeah. Yeah, and they loved The Roundup. | 是啊 他们很喜欢《血色围城》 |
[36:26] | They had an epic competition. | 之前有一次很了不起的比赛 |
[36:29] | Do you really think holding on to this | 坚持这种比赛 |
[36:31] | is what he needs? | 真的对他有帮助吗 |
[36:34] | Maybe it’s better for him to lose. | 或许输了对他来说更好 |
[36:37] | This contest is the one day a year | 进行比赛的这一天是唯一会让他 |
[36:39] | he feels connected to her. | 感觉她还没走远的那一天 |
[36:40] | Do you really want to take that away? | 你真的想把这一天都从他身边带走吗 |
[36:46] | After some complicated math, | 经过激烈的比赛 |
[36:48] | the winner is… | 今天的赢家是 |
[36:54] | …Bradford and Chen! | 布莱德福德和陈 |
[36:58] | Which means their drinks are also free. | 所以他们今天的酒水不用掏钱了 |
[37:00] | – Hey! – Congrats, man. | – 嘿 – 恭喜了 兄弟 |
[37:02] | Hey, how you doing, man? | 你感觉怎么样 兄弟 |
[37:03] | – Eh. – Yeah? | – 诶 – 什么事 |
[37:05] | – I’ll give you a hug. – Thank you. | – 抱一下 – 谢谢 |
[37:07] | Where in the world have I been? | |
[37:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:14] | When’s the last time you lost something? | 你上一次失去是什么时候 |
[37:15] | What? | 什么 |
[37:17] | You broke all your dad’s records at the Academy. | 你在学院打破了你爸爸的记录 |
[37:18] | You were the first in your class. | 是你们班里的第一名 |
[37:21] | When’s the last time you lost at a competition? | 你上一次输比赛是什么时候 |
[37:24] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 不知道 不记得了 |
[37:28] | Sounds exhausting. | 感觉你付出了很多 |
[37:30] | Yeah. It is, okay? | 是啊 好吧 |
[37:33] | Look, I just need to prove that I belong here, | 我需要证明我是属于这里的 |
[37:37] | that I didn’t just inherit this spot, | 并不是因为我爸爸当过警察才来的 |
[37:39] | that I earned it. | 而是我自己争取到的 |
[37:41] | Can I give you some advice? | 可以给你些建议吗 |
[37:42] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[37:44] | Nobody cares how you got here if you can do the job. | 如果你能胜任这份工作大家就不会介意你得到它的途径 |
[37:47] | So give yourself a break every now and then. | 所以不如时不时的给自己松松线 |
[37:51] | Hold me close and let me know… | |
[37:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:57] | Thanks for looking out for me today. | 谢谢你今天帮我 |
[37:59] | Oh, um, it was… it was my pleasure. | 没关系 都是小事 |
[38:01] | I’m glad you won. | 很开心你赢了 |
[38:03] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[38:05] | You are my favorite. | 我最喜欢的就是你了 |
[38:09] | Look, Nell, I-I should tell you, | 奈尔 我应该对你说实话 |
[38:12] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[38:15] | Huh. I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[38:16] | Yeah. It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[38:18] | But I-I can still buy you a drink to say thanks. | 但我还是可以请你喝点东西感谢你 |
[38:23] | Yeah, sorry. | 好吧 不过不好意思 |
[38:26] | I don’t do complicated. | 我不喜欢复杂的事 |
[38:27] | But, um, thanks for the book. | 但是谢谢那本书了 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:39] | Hey. Sorry you lost. | 抱歉让你输了 |
[38:41] | No. I’m… I’m happy you won. | 没事 你赢了我也很开心 |
[38:46] | Uh, look, I-I lied, uh, when I said | 我之前说安东尼奥想约你的话 |
[38:48] | I wasn’t bothered. by Antonio hitting on you. | 我一点也没关系是在说谎 |
[38:50] | But it’s not my place to be jealous, so… | 但是我也不应该嫉妒 |
[38:52] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[38:54] | I said no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[38:56] | I didn’t break up with you so I could date somebody else. | 我跟你分手不是为了和别人约会 |
[38:59] | I did it so I could focus on being a cop. | 我分手是为了专心当警察 |
[39:02] | And let me know I’m not… | |
[39:06] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个白痴 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:10] | And I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:11] | Hold me close and tell me that… | |
[39:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:19] | Uh… I will see you later. | 回头见了 |
[39:22] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[39:28] | So, it turns out she’s the mature one. | 看来她才是成熟的人 |
[39:30] | Wow, you really have changed. | 你真是变了 |
[39:33] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[39:35] | Give yourself a break, John. | 别太逼自己 约翰 |
[39:38] | When was the last time you were single? | 你上一次单身是什么时候 |
[39:40] | Before I was married. No. | 我结婚以前 不 |
[39:43] | 不 我从上高中开始就一直和辛迪・卡尔杜齐在一起了 No, I dated Cindy Carducci all through high school. | |
[39:45] | So… never. | 所以 从来没单身过 |
[39:47] | Wow. Yeah. | 哇 好吧 |
[39:51] | You deserve some you time. | 你应该学会独处 |
[39:53] | To be a little immature and figure out who you are | 正好你现在是洛杉矶的单身汉了 可以做回幼稚的男孩 |
[39:57] | now that you’re a single guy in L.A. | 看清楚真正的自己 |
[39:59] | Make mistakes. Fall on your face, right? | 犯些愚蠢的错误 做些轻率的决定 对吗 |
[40:04] | Be on your own. | 做自己 |
[40:06] | I don’t like falling on my face. | 我不喜欢轻率 |
[40:08] | Or being on my own. | 也不喜欢自己一个人 |
[40:10] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:15] | To being on my own. | 敬一杯做自己 |
[40:18] | Together. | 共勉 |
[40:20] | Ooh, ooh, ooh |