时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | At 11:15 this morning, the LAPD engaged in a pursuit | 在今早十一点十五分 洛杉矶警察局参与追捕 |
[00:04] | of Number One on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. | 联邦调查局头号追踪犯 |
[00:17] | All departmental resources were brought to bear | 所有部门的资源人力集体出动 |
[00:19] | on this dangerous fugitive, | 去追捕危险的逃犯 |
[00:21] | 包括我们最优秀的警官 凯登斯・巴顿 including our most decorated officer, Kaydence Patton. | |
[00:29] | Kickin’ in New York City | |
[00:34] | Kickin’ in New Orleans | |
[00:35] | On your knees, dirt bag. Hands behind your back. | 蹲下 杂种 把手放在背后 |
[00:38] | Dirt bag? | 杂种 |
[00:41] | Hey, kickin’ around, just diggin’ the scene | |
[01:01] | Yeah | |
[01:02] | On behalf of Make-A-Wish, the City of Los Angeles, | 我们代表许愿基金 洛杉矶 |
[01:05] | and the LAPD, we hereby thank | 和洛杉矶警局 在这里感谢 |
[01:06] | 名誉警官凯登斯・巴顿 Honorary Police Officer Kaydence Patton. | |
[01:11] | Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh | |
[01:13] | I’m gonna win for you | |
[01:16] | Like I know you want me to do | |
[01:20] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:22] | Considered one of the ocean’s greatest predators, | 作为是海洋中最伟大的掠夺者之一 |
[01:25] | the great white is a solitary creature. | 大白鲨是一类孤独的动物 |
[01:27] | Always on the hunt, the shark glides through | 总是在狩猎 穿行在 |
[01:29] | icy depths and coastal wat | 冰冷的深海和海岸 |
[01:32] | So, just to be clear, | 让我们说清楚 |
[01:34] | since I left you three days ago, | 自从我三天前离开 |
[01:35] | I flew to New York, | 我就飞去了纽约 |
[01:37] | went to a board meeting, | 参加董事会会议 |
[01:38] | two Broadway shows, | 看了两个百老汇演出 |
[01:39] | a charity gala, | 去了一个慈善晚会 |
[01:41] | and you haven’t moved. | 而你还是没有动过 |
[01:43] | Moving is overrated. | 移动总是被人高估 |
[01:45] | Huh. You said you had plans. Right? | 你说你有计划 是吧 |
[01:47] | Too many to come to New York with me. | 想法太多都没法和我一起去纽约 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I lied about that. | 我说谎了 |
[01:51] | And you told me to embrace being on my own. | 是你告诉我应该接受我自己的方式 |
[01:53] | I didn’t mean become a hermit. | 那我也不是说你要成为隐士 |
[01:55] | You need to put yourself out there, meet new people. | 你需要出去 结交新朋友 |
[01:57] | I do. I meet dozens of new people | 我有 每天巡逻的时候 |
[01:59] | every day on patrol. | 我会见很多人 |
[02:00] | And you arrest them. | 然后你逮捕了他们 |
[02:02] | Speaking of, I have got to get to work. | 说起来 我应该去工作了 |
[02:05] | I’m just trying to look out for you. | 我只是想好好照看你 |
[02:06] | I know, and –and I appreciate it. | 我知道 我也很感谢 |
[02:08] | I just,I’m not feeling really social right now. | 我只是 现阶段不怎么想社交 |
[02:11] | How many times you check Lucy’s Instagram page? | 你看露西社交软件首页多少次了 |
[02:12] | None. | 一次也没有 |
[02:15] | 11. | 十一次 |
[02:17] | John, L.A. is full of distractions. | 约翰 洛杉矶充满各种有意思的事 |
[02:20] | Find yourself one. | 给你自己找个消遣的事吧 |
[02:22] | ‘Cause Lucy’s not going anywhere. | 想露西对你不会有任何帮助 |
[02:24] | You need to move on. | 你需要向前看 |
[02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[02:33] | – Morning. – Hey. | – 早上好 – 你好啊 |
[02:35] | Where were you this weekend? | 你这个周末去哪了 |
[02:36] | We, uh, hit up a Dodger game | 我们在玩神偷游戏 |
[02:37] | and went to that pop-up karaoke disco. | 然后去了迪斯科舞厅唱歌 |
[02:39] | Uh, my back was bothering me, | 我的背不怎么舒服 |
[02:41] | so I just stayed home to take care of it. | 所以我就待家里养着 |
[02:43] | Well, cowboy up next time, | 下次一起来嗨吧 |
[02:44] | ’cause we can’t be the Three Amigos | 光我们两个人可不能成为 |
[02:46] | with just two people. Right? | 义勇三奇侠 是吧 |
[02:48] | Yeah, totally. | 没错 |
[02:50] | All right, grab your seats. | 大家坐好 |
[02:53] | A special day here at Mid-Wilshire. | 今天是中部威尔郡的一个特殊日子 |
[02:55] | In fact, we’re gonna start off by playing a game I like to call | 事实上 我们先做一个游戏 我喜欢叫它 |
[02:58] | “What is a patrol officer’s least favorite assignment?” | 巡逻警员最不喜欢的任务是什么 |
[03:02] | Officer Lopez, why don’t you get us started. | 洛佩兹警官 你先来吧 |
[03:03] | Easy. Guarding a dead body. | 很容易 看守尸体 |
[03:05] | Solid one. Officer Bradford? | 好答案 布拉德警官 |
[03:07] | Canvassing in the rain. | 在雨中拉票 |
[03:09] | Bishop. | 毕肖普你呢 |
[03:10] | Driving the drunk wagon. It’s just nasty. | 开酒鬼的车 因为太脏了 |
[03:13] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[03:14] | And yet, for me, | 对我来说 |
[03:17] | the absolute worst is… | 绝对最糟的是 |
[03:20] | the VIP ride along. | 和贵宾乘车同行 |
[03:25] | Why? That sounds like fun. | 为什么 听起来很有趣 |
[03:26] | Officer Bishop, would you like to inform your boot | 毕肖普警官 你想给你的菜鸟解释一下 |
[03:29] | why the ride along tops my list? | 为什么我最讨厌这件事吗 |
[03:31] | Because if anything happens to your VIP, it’s your ass. | 如果你的贵宾发生了什么事 你就完蛋了 |
[03:35] | So, you take the lowest of low-risk calls. | 所以你接了最没有风险的任务 |
[03:37] | It makes a 12-hour shift feel twice as long. | 却让12小时的轮班时间感觉长了一倍 |
[03:39] | Plus, you’re trapped in a car all day | 另外 你一整天都被困在车里 |
[03:41] | with an entitled prima donna coated in body spray. | 身上都是“首席女主”喷雾的味道 |
[03:44] | Officer Nolan, | 诺兰警官 |
[03:46] | you want to take a guess why we’re playing this game? | 你想猜猜为什么我们要玩这个游戏吗 |
[03:48] | Because you’re giving me the VIP ride along? | 因为你要让我护送贵宾吗 |
[03:50] | – No. – Really? | – 不是 – 真的吗 |
[03:52] | No. You absolutely got the ride along. | 不 你确实要护送贵宾同行 |
[03:56] | He’s waiting in the Captain’s office for you now. | 他现在就在总局办公室等你 |
[03:59] | Sir, is it too late to ask for a sick day? | 警官 现在请病假是不是太迟了 |
[04:01] | – Yes, it is. – Uh, who is this VIP, anyway? | – 是的 – 这个贵宾到底是谁 |
[04:04] | – Thank you so much for allowing this. – Of course. | – 非常谢谢你能让我这么做 – 应该的 |
[04:07] | LAPD always appreciates when Hollywood gets it right. | 洛杉矶警察局总是会感激好莱坞做了对的事情 |
[04:09] | Ah, no danger of that with me, huh? | 跟我在一起没有危险吧 |
[04:13] | No, I-I’m just moving this movie franchise of mine | 我只是把我的电影专营权 |
[04:16] | from New York to L.A., | 从纽约转移到洛杉矶 |
[04:17] | so I thought I should get out on the street here, | 所以我想我应该走在街上 |
[04:19] | see how L.A.’s finest get things done. | 看看洛杉矶最厉害的人是怎么办事的 |
[04:20] | What movie is that? | 那是什么电影 |
[04:22] | It’s “Trading Fire.” | 是《公平交易》 |
[04:23] | And if Five is half as good as Four, | 如果第五部有第四部一半的声誉 |
[04:24] | I will be a happy man. | 我就会很幸福的 |
[04:26] | 佩恩先生 这两位是塔莉亚・毕肖普和约翰・诺兰 Mr. Payne, meet Officers Talia Bishop and John Nolan. | |
[04:29] | You’ll be riding with them today. | 你今天会和他们一起同行 |
[04:30] | – It’s a pleasure. – I am such a huge fan. | – 很荣幸 – 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[04:33] | Oh, I’m so excited to be riding along | 我要和全世界最老的菜鸟一起同行 |
[04:35] | with the oldest rookie in the world. | 真是太激动了 |
[04:37] | I don’t, uh, well, I wouldn’t say world. | “全世界最老”有点夸张了 |
[04:39] | – Don’t sell yourself short, James. – John. | – 不要妄自菲薄 詹姆斯 – 我叫约翰 |
[04:41] | Captain, once again, thank you so much for allowing this. | 队长 再一次感谢你的通融 |
[04:44] | I know the rules of the ride along. | 我知道同行的规矩 |
[04:45] | I’ll be happy with whatever level of calls you give us. | 不管你给我们什么样派遣我都很开心 |
[04:48] | I appreciate that, but we will make sure | 感谢你的配合 我们也会确保 |
[04:50] | that you get to see some action. | 你能看到一些行动 |
[04:51] | Great. Great. | 很好 太棒了 |
[04:56] | He does not get anywhere near danger. | 他绝对不能靠近任何危险的事 |
[04:58] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[04:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白了 长官 |
[05:05] | It is such an honor to be the one — | 我很荣幸成为 |
[05:07] | So, what’s it gonna cost me | 我要花多少钱 |
[05:08] | to get to see some real action, huh? | 才能看到一些真正的行动 |
[05:11] | And don’t forget I have what they call “stupid money.” | 别忘了我有的是他们口中的“愚蠢的钱” |
[05:14] | If you don’t put that away, this ride along | 如果你不把钱收起来 这次同行 |
[05:15] | is gonna be over before it even starts. | 在还没有开始时就会结束了 |
[05:20] | Tough negotiator, huh? | 真是个难搞的谈判者 |
[05:22] | She’s not negotiating. | 她不和人谈判 |
[05:25] | – I heard a rumor. – About what? | – 我听说了一个流言 – 关于什么的 |
[05:27] | My dad said a detective position is opening up, | 我爸爸说有个侦探的职位空缺 |
[05:30] | and you and Talia are top contenders. | 你和塔莉亚是最有力人选 |
[05:32] | So, I would keep an eye out for The Tap. | 所以我要好好留意The Tap |
[05:35] | What do you know about The Tap? | 你又知道些什么 |
[05:37] | It’s how the higher-ups signal | 这代表上级表示 |
[05:38] | that you’re a shoo-in for detective. | 你是最有力人选的信号 |
[05:40] | Officer, you should think about taking the exam. | 警官 你应该考虑接受这个测试 |
[05:42] | Wink, wink. | 你懂的 |
[05:43] | I am so ready to move up. | 我已经准备好升职了 |
[05:46] | Did your dad say anything else? | 你爸爸还说了其他什么吗 |
[05:48] | Anything I can use to get a leg up over Talia? | 比如我可以赢过塔莉娅的方法 |
[05:51] | No. Mnh-mnh. | 没有 |
[05:53] | Listen, I really shouldn’t have told you that. | 听着 我真的不应该告诉你这个的 |
[05:56] | Don’t worry. I won’t say anything. | 别担心 我什么也不会说的 |
[05:58] | But I definitely appreciate the heads up. | 但我绝对会很感谢你的提醒 |
[06:02] | 7-Adam-7, reporting a possible assault in progress. | 7―A-7 报告一起正在发生的潜在袭击 |
[06:07] | Sounds like someone’s getting killed. | 听起来像有人要被杀了 |
[06:10] | Police! Open up! | 警察 快开门 |
[06:18] | – What the hell are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在做什么 – 什么都没做 |
[06:21] | Uh, no, I’ve –I’ve heard of this before. | 我之前也听过这个 |
[06:23] | Did you shock yourself so you can feel an adrenaline rush? | 你是不是电击自己好感受肾上腺素飙升的快感 |
[06:26] | Dude, y-you should try it. | 兄弟 你应该试试 |
[06:27] | It really just clears the sinuses. | 它真的能治疗鼻窦 |
[06:29] | Where did all this stuff come from? | 这些东西都是哪里搞到的 |
[06:31] | The Jason bought it from a friend. | 杰森是从一个朋友那里买来的 |
[06:34] | Really? And where exactly does your friend work? | 真的吗 你的朋友在哪里工作 |
[06:37] | The…hospital store. | 在医院商店 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | Look, The Jason is gonna put on The Handcuffs, | 那个杰森要戴手铐了 |
[06:45] | because he’s under arrest. | 因为他被逮捕了 |
[06:48] | Hold up, Boot. | 等一下 菜鸟 |
[06:49] | – We’re not looking to arrest this guy. – We’re not? | – 我们不要逮捕这个人 – 不要吗 |
[06:53] | Not if he can point us towards someone more worthy of jail. | 如果他能指出那个更值得坐牢的人的话就不用 |
[06:55] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[06:57] | I can make the charges go away, but to do that, | 我可以消除对你的指控 但是 |
[06:59] | I need to know the name of the guy | 我需要知道那个人的名字 |
[07:00] | you got all this stolen equipment from. | 那个帮你搞到这些被盗设备的人 |
[07:06] | S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:08] | The battery was dead, so they had to find us another shop, | 电池没电了 所以他们不得不给我们找另一家商店 |
[07:10] | and then I had to put gas in it. | 然后我还要加油 |
[07:12] | But we’re ready to roll now, so… | 但是我们现在可以走了 |
[07:14] | You know, when I was a rookie, I got here two hours before roll call | 当我还是新警的时候 我在巡逻前两小时就会到这里 |
[07:16] | to get the best shop from motor pool, | 这样我就可以在车库里挑到最好的那一台 |
[07:17] | re-wash it, and load the gear. | 重新冲洗一遍 装好设备 |
[07:19] | Is this the cop version of walking five miles in the snow? | 这是在“雪地行走五公里”的警察版本吗 |
[07:23] | This isn’t story time, Boot. | 现在不是讲故事的时间 菜鸟 |
[07:25] | I’m reminding you how easy you have it. | 我只是在提醒你现在可以如此轻松的当菜鸟 |
[07:27] | Understood, sir. | 明白 警官 |
[07:28] | Thank you for all your support. | 谢谢你的支持与帮助 |
[07:31] | Officer Bradford, Sergeant Grey wants to see you in his office. | 布拉德福德警官 警长格雷在办公室等你 |
[07:34] | – Get the shop set up. I’ll be right back. – Here you go. | – 把东西收拾好 我马上回来 – 给 |
[07:36] | Does this vest make me look fat? | 我穿这件避弹衣显胖吗 |
[07:39] | What, are you kidding? You look like you’re ready | 什么 你在开什么玩笑 你看起来像是准备好了 |
[07:41] | to star in “Trading Fire Five.” | 出演《穿越火线》5 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I’ve been training with these special forces guys. | 是的 我一直在和这些特种部队的兄弟们一起训练 |
[07:46] | Oh, the same guys who trained Tom for the last movie? | 哦 是上一部电影训练汤姆的那些人吗 |
[07:48] | I watch all the behind-the-scenes videos. | 我看了所有的幕后花絮 |
[07:50] | Wilshire units, | 威尔希尔各单位 |
[07:51] | we have shots fired, MacArthur Park. | 麦克阿瑟公园发生枪击 |
[07:53] | Let’s go to that. | 我们去吧 |
[07:55] | Guys, let’s go to that. I’ve got Lakers tickets | 两位 我们去处理那个吧 如果你们同意的话 |
[07:58] | with your name on them if you say yes. | 我的湖人队比赛门票就是你们的了 |
[07:59] | Sorry, I’m a Clippers gal. | 抱歉 我是快船的球迷 |
[08:01] | Jonah, can you help me out, please? | 约拿 能帮我一下吗 拜托了 |
[08:02] | Me? Um…sorry. | 我 呃 抱歉 |
[08:05] | The T.O. dictates which calls we take. | 只能教官支配我们的出警需求 |
[08:08] | 7-Adam-15, possible 459 | 7-A-15 可能是情况459 |
[08:11] | – at 910 Seabright Place. – What’s a 459? | – 西布赖特街910号 – 459情况是什么 |
[08:13] | 7-Adam-15 responding. | 7-A-15收到 |
[08:15] | What’s a 459? | 459是什么 |
[08:16] | Real, authentic police work. | 货真价实的警察工作 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[08:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[08:26] | That’s not a good sign. | 那不是个好兆头 |
[08:29] | No, it’s not. | 是的 那不是 |
[08:31] | Look, there’s no easy way to say this. | 听着 我不知道怎么委婉的告诉你 |
[08:34] | I was just notified that detectives made a drug bust. | 我刚接到通知警探们进行了一次缉毒行动 |
[08:37] | I recognized the suspect’s name. | 我认得嫌疑人的姓名 |
[08:39] | It’s your wife. | 是你老婆 |
[08:43] | What’s the charge? | 指控是什么 |
[08:44] | Possession with intent to sell. | 非法持有并试图贩卖毒品 |
[08:47] | They’re bringing her in? | 他们要抓她吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:53] | I don’t know all the details yet, | 我还不清楚所有的细节 |
[08:55] | but I wanted to warn you. | 但是我想提醒你 |
[08:57] | So, obviously, this is a complicated situation, | 显然现在的局势很复杂 |
[09:00] | but know that the department has your back. | 但是你要知道我们会支持你 |
[09:03] | Whatever you need, just ask, okay? | 不论你需要什么 尽管开口 好吗 |
[09:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:10] | Really? We passed up a shoot-out for this? | 真的吗 我们错过了场枪战就为了这个 |
[09:12] | Well, the neighbors reported hearing disturbing noises. | 呃 邻居们报告说听到了令人不安的噪音 |
[09:15] | – That could be serious. – Huh. Doubtful. | – 可能会有很严重的事 – 我看够呛 |
[09:17] | Listen, you want to see the difference between New York cops | 听着 你想了解下纽约警察和洛杉矶警察的不同之处 |
[09:19] | – and L.A. ones, right? – Yep. | – 对吗 – 是的 |
[09:21] | Well, New York has 40,000 officers policing their streets. | 好吧 纽约有4万名警官维持街道治安 |
[09:24] | L.A. only has 9,000 operating in a city twice its size. | 而洛杉矶只有9千名 却要在一个需要两倍人手的地方执勤 |
[09:27] | We see a hell of a lot more action every shift. | 我们每班次都能遇到更多的出警行动 |
[09:30] | Yeah, you never know when that action’s gonna happen. | 是的 你没法知道什么时候要出警 |
[09:32] | Some of these “smaller” calls can get ugly fast. | 某些没什么大不了的呼叫可能很快就变得很棘手 |
[09:35] | Matter of fact, just to be safe, | 事实上 只是为了确保安全 |
[09:36] | you should really just hang back. | 你真的应当往后来点 |
[09:38] | To be safe. | 为了安全 |
[09:45] | – LAPD! – Police! | – 洛杉矶警方 – 警察来了 |
[09:56] | Bishop. | 毕肖普 |
[10:05] | LAPD. Show me your hands. | 洛杉矶警员 举起手来 |
[10:15] | Oh, she’s been there a while. | 哦 她死了有一段时间了 |
[10:18] | And no one noticed. | 也没人注意到 |
[10:29] | Hey, what’s, uh –what’s going on? | 嘿 发生了什么事 |
[10:31] | What did Grey want? | 格雷想要做什么 |
[10:33] | Are we going out? | 我们出警吗 |
[10:45] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[10:47] | After you drop off, can you come back and see me? | 你们送完人后 能回来找我一下吗 |
[10:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:04] | You have an issue with our arrest? | 你对我们的抓捕行动有什么意见吗 |
[11:06] | No, just looking for more details on this one. | 不 只是想多了解点这次的细节 |
[11:08] | We assisted on a DEA task force, | 我们协助毒品管制局的特别小组 |
[11:10] | tracking a heroin distribution network. | 追踪了一个海洛因贩毒网 |
[11:12] | They flagged a car known to make drops for them. | 他们标记了一辆确认参与贩毒的车 |
[11:15] | We pulled over the suspect and found four grams, | 我们逼停了嫌疑人 |
[11:16] | individually wrapped, | 发现了4g分开包装的毒品 |
[11:18] | which means intent to sell. | 所以确认了试图贩卖 |
[11:19] | – Isabel isn’t a dealer. – How do you know? | – 伊莎贝尔不是个毒贩 – 你怎么知道的 |
[11:22] | Officer Bradford and Isabel were rookies together. | 布拉德福德警官和伊莎贝尔是一起来的新人 |
[11:24] | So she’s a cop? | 那么说她是个警察 |
[11:25] | Was. | 曾是 |
[11:27] | Undercover narcotics. Another division. | 毒品管控的便衣警察 另外一个部门 |
[11:29] | Been off the job for a year. | 已经脱离岗位一年了 |
[11:31] | You used to date. | 你们之前是情侣 |
[11:33] | She’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[11:35] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 呃 对此我很抱歉 |
[11:38] | Fact of the matter is she’s in pretty deep | 事实上她和一些大毒贩 |
[11:39] | with some heavy dealers. | 纠葛很深 |
[11:41] | Being arrested with that kind of weight, | 被抓到携带那么多的毒品 |
[11:43] | she’s looking at one to three in county. | 她会面临在县监狱一到三年监禁 |
[11:44] | I know that, but she doesn’t even own a car. | 我知道 但是她连车都没有 |
[11:46] | You bother to check the registration? | 你们有检查那辆车的注册人吗 |
[11:48] | Doesn’t matter. She was the one driving. | 无关紧要 是她开的车 |
[11:50] | Look, this is not something that we can make go away — | 听着 即使我们想的话 这也不是那种可以 |
[11:52] | even if we wanted to. | 当不存在的事 |
[11:54] | Your wife’s gonna need a lawyer. | 你妻子需要一个律师 |
[11:56] | And your officer needs to figure out where he stands. | 你的警官需要搞清楚他的立场 |
[11:59] | Is he a cop or a suspect’s husband? | 他是个警察还是个嫌疑犯的丈夫 |
[12:02] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[12:16] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[12:18] | Listen, why don’t you take a personal day, all right? | 听着 要不你休一天假吧 好吗 |
[12:20] | Make some phone calls. | 打些电话 |
[12:21] | It’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[12:24] | They need to process her. | 他们需要按程序处理她 |
[12:25] | Then they’re gonna wait for her lawyer to show up, | 会先等她的律师来 |
[12:27] | and then they’re gonna sweat her in interrogation. | 然后他们会在审问中诘问她 |
[12:29] | You won’t get a chance to talk to her for hours. | 几个小时内你不会有机会和她说上话 |
[12:31] | So if you don’t take a day, | 因此如果你不休假的话 |
[12:34] | that means you’re going back on the street. | 那你要回到街上去巡逻 |
[12:36] | You have a problem with that? | 你有什么疑议吗 |
[12:39] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:42] | Go back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[12:47] | Yeah, her name is Crawford. | 是的 她的名字是克劳福德 |
[12:48] | 柯莱特・克劳福德 Collette Crawford. | |
[12:50] | Just looking for any relatives or family friends. | 只是想找找有没有亲戚或亲近的朋友 |
[12:53] | Latanaprost. L-A-T-A-N-A-P-R-O-S-T. | 适利达 合适的适 利益的利 达到的达 |
[12:57] | Could you check again? Uh, there has to be somebody. | 你能再确认下吗 应该会有什么人的 |
[12:59] | Hey, can we go? | 嘿 我们能走了吗 |
[13:01] | Psst. Can we go? | 喂 我们能走了吗 |
[13:03] | No, I need to get a Natural Causes Death Certificate | 不行 我要先开一张自然死亡证明 |
[13:06] | issued first, and to do that, | 要弄到那个 |
[13:07] | I need to go through all the medications | 我需要药物检察员检查完 |
[13:09] | with the medical examiner. | 所有药物 |
[13:10] | Well, can I just pay them to do it so we can go? | 好吧 请问我能付他们钱 好让我们能开溜吗 |
[13:13] | No, you can’t just throw money at your problems | 不 你不能出事了不想管 |
[13:16] | to make them go away. That’s not how life works. | 就往里头砸钱 生活不是这么过的 |
[13:18] | Maybe not your life. | 或许你的生活不是 |
[13:20] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[13:22] | Uh, yeah, okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:24] | Okay, look, I-I get this isn’t exciting for you, | 好吧 听着 我明白这事对你来说没意思 |
[13:27] | but it’s important, | 但是它很重要 |
[13:28] | and I know I, for one, will sleep better tonight | 比如 我想到可以亲手处理好了克劳福德女士的后事 |
[13:30] | knowing that we took care of Ms. Crawford’s remains personally. | 我今晚能睡得好一点 |
[13:33] | Can I give you a note? | 我能评价你一下吗 |
[13:35] | A what? | 什么 |
[13:36] | You’re coming across a little earnest. | 你现在给我感觉你有点太当真 |
[13:38] | Just try throwing it away a little more. | 试着看开点 |
[13:39] | Throwing it — | 看开 |
[13:41] | You do know I’m a real person, right? | 我是个有血有肉的人你能看出来吧 是吧 |
[13:44] | – Yeah, Nifedipine. – God, she’s just so beautiful. | – 是的 硝苯地平 – 天呐 她真是很漂亮 |
[13:48] | She’d never be a leading lady today, though. | 然而 按时下标准她永远不会红起来 |
[13:50] | Not unless she lost 30 pounds and had a nose job. | 除非她再减30磅然后整下鼻子 |
[13:53] | That’s the trouble with this business. It’s so superficial. | 那就是这个行业的问题所在 那太浮于外表了 |
[13:56] | Yes, well, you could buck that, you know. | 是的 你可以改变那样 你知道的 |
[13:58] | You have the power to hire whoever you want. | 你有权雇用你想雇用的人 |
[13:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦 是的 是啊 |
[14:02] | But, you know, audiences expect a certain look from my films. | 但是 你知道的 观众们期望着从我的电影里看到某种特定的外貌 |
[14:06] | You know, I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. | 你知道的 我不想让他们扫兴 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:10] | Yeah, well, there is definitely a dark side | 是的 完全自动付账绝对有 |
[14:11] | to auto-paying all your bills. | 隐形的黑暗面 |
[14:13] | I couldn’t find a single relative or family friend | 我没法找到一个亲戚或是家族朋友 |
[14:15] | to claim the body. That’s so heartbreaking. | 认领尸体 那真是让人心碎 |
[14:17] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 我毫不吃惊 |
[14:21] | People forget you fast in this town. | 在这座城市里人们很快就忘了你 |
[14:25] | We caught you with a van full of stolen medical equipment. | 我们抓到你在一辆满是医疗用具的货车里 |
[14:28] | At least twenty grand worth, | 至少价值2万美金 |
[14:30] | which makes it a major felony. | 所以已经足够成立重罪了 |
[14:31] | How’d you guys find out about me? | 你们怎么发现我的 |
[14:34] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:35] | Somebody gave me up. | 有人告密 |
[14:38] | I’m too smart to get caught any other way. | 我这么聪明不可能因为别的原因被抓住 |
[14:40] | But are you smart enough to walk out of this room a free man? | 但是你能聪明到现在让自己无罪释放吗 |
[14:45] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[14:46] | Offering up a deal. | 提议 |
[14:47] | But this is a good arrest. | 但是我们逮这个家伙逮个正着 |
[14:49] | But there’s a better one right up the food chain. | 顺藤摸瓜 还有更好的 |
[14:52] | Isn’t that right, Chuy? | 对吗 崔 |
[14:53] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:55] | Make that a “yes,” you might sleep in your own bed tonight. | 让它成真 也许今晚你能在你自己的床上睡觉 |
[15:01] | I’m just saying New York cops would’ve, you know, | 我只是说如果是纽约警方 |
[15:03] | shown me a little bit of a better time by now. | 也许现在已经给我点甜头了 |
[15:04] | If you’re unhappy with the quality of your ride along, | 如果你觉得跟我们待一块的质量不让你满意 |
[15:07] | please feel free to request another unit. | 请大胆提要求 会给你换别的小组的 |
[15:08] | Look, I’m not happy. You’re not happy, either. | 听着 我觉得不爽 你们也会不爽的 |
[15:11] | You don’t want to be taking | 你们跟我一样不想 |
[15:12] | these low-risk calls any more than I do. | 去接这种低风险的出警任务 |
[15:14] | With all due respect, I don’t think you could handle | 恕我直言 我不认为你能应付得来高风险 |
[15:15] | – high-stakes calls. – Oh, yeah, is that a challenge? | – 出警任务 – 哦 是吗 这是发起了个挑战吗 |
[15:17] | No, just an observation. | 不 就是观察出来的 |
[15:19] | – I’ve seen one of your movies. – What, you didn’t like it? | – 我看过你的一部电影 – 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[15:22] | It was fine. It just had nothing to do with real cop work. | 还不错 只是这和真正的警察工作毫无关系 |
[15:24] | 7-A-15 7-Adam-15, | |
[15:25] | we have a 415 at 9386 9th Avenue. | 我们收到第九大道9386号的415情况 |
[15:28] | What’s a 415? | 什么是415 |
[15:29] | Family disturbance. | 家庭骚乱报警 |
[15:31] | Probably just a loud argument. | 可能只是大声争吵问题 |
[15:33] | It’s not that far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[15:38] | 7-Adam-15 responding. | 7-A-15收到 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[15:42] | – No! – Everybody makes mistakes, bro. – Relax. | – 不 – 每个人都会出错 兄弟 – 放松 |
[15:44] | – No! Shut up! – It’s cool. Just chill. | – 不 闭嘴 – 没事 放松 |
[15:45] | No! Go! Ty. | 不 走 泰 |
[15:48] | Yo, you’re scaring her, man, come on. | 你吓着她了 伙计 别这样 |
[15:49] | Everybody makes mistakes. Just chill. | 每个人都会犯错 放松点 |
[15:52] | Finally, some action. | 总算 有行动了 |
[15:54] | – You stay. – No! | – 你留在这 – 不 |
[15:55] | – Ty, Ty, it’ll be okay. – Shut up! | – 泰 泰 没事的 – 闭嘴 |
[15:57] | Everybody, put your hands where I can see them. | 大家把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[16:00] | Go. Go. Hey, back off. We don’t need you here. Go! | 走 走 嘿 退后 我们不需要你在这里 走 |
[16:02] | Hey, Ma, I told you not to call the cops. | 妈 我告诉过你别叫警察 |
[16:04] | – No! No! Go away! – Yo, they gonna shoot him! | – 不 不 走开 – 他们会开枪打他的 |
[16:06] | – Nobody’s shooting anybody. – Go! | – 没有人会开枪 – 走 |
[16:07] | Everybody, put your hands where I can see them now. | 大家把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[16:10] | Go away! | 走开 |
[16:12] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:15] | Knife! | 刀 |
[16:16] | Put the knife down! Sir, drop the weapon now. | 把刀放下 先生 放下武器 |
[16:19] | No! No! No! No! No! No! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 不 不 等下 等下 |
[16:21] | Put the knife down! | 把刀放下 |
[16:27] | Put the weapon down now! I need you to put the knife down now. | 放下武器 我需要你现在把刀放下 |
[16:29] | Don’t shoot him. Don’t shoot him. Tyson, it’s okay. | 不要朝他开枪 不要朝他开枪 泰森 没关系的 |
[16:31] | Put down the knife, please. | 请把刀放下 |
[16:33] | I did bad. Tyson did bad. | 我做的不好 泰森做的不好 |
[16:35] | Sir, we are just here to help you, | 先生 我们是来帮你的 |
[16:36] | – but we can’t help until you drop that knife. – Go. Go! | – 除非你把刀扔掉 否则我们帮不了你 – 走 走 |
[16:38] | He doesn’t understand. Please. | 他不理解 求你了 |
[16:44] | – He doesn’t know how big he is. – Look, I won’t let you hurt him. | – 他不知道自己有多大 – 听着 我不会让你伤害他的 |
[16:46] | I need you to step back now. | 你现在后退 |
[16:47] | Everyone, take it down a notch. | 各位 冷静点 |
[16:49] | Ty. Ty. | 泰 泰 |
[16:51] | He got confused. The alarm. | 他糊涂了 那报警声 |
[16:53] | I-I shouldn’t have yelled at him. | 我不应该对他大喊大叫的 |
[16:55] | Could somebody take care of that alarm? | 有人能处理一下那个警报吗 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry, Momma, I’m so sorry — | 对不起 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[17:08] | It’s okay, baby. I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. | 没关系 宝贝 我知道你不是故意伤害我的 |
[17:11] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:15] | I burnt the pancakes. | 我把煎饼烤焦了 |
[17:19] | Looks like you didn’t flip them in time. | 看起来你没有及时翻面 |
[17:22] | I forgot. I forgot. I forgot! | 我忘了 我忘了 我忘了 |
[17:25] | I do that sometimes, too. You know? | 我有时也会这样 你知道吗 |
[17:28] | Forget when to flip them. | 忘记什么时候翻面 |
[17:31] | You want to know a little trick? | 你想知道一个小窍门吗 |
[17:33] | How to know when to flip ’em? | 知道什么时候翻过去 |
[17:37] | You remember the little bubbles on top? | 你还记得上面的小气泡吗 |
[17:41] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[17:45] | When you see those little bubbles on top, | 你看到上面的小气泡时 |
[17:47] | you know it’s time. | 就是那个时候了 |
[17:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | I need you to put down the knife, Tyson. | 我需要你放下刀 泰森 |
[17:58] | Now. Okay? | 现在 好吗 |
[18:08] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[18:10] | – It’s okay. – It’s all right. | – 没关系 – 没关系 |
[18:13] | Isn’t public urination usually a citation? | 公共场合小便通常不是要引证吗 |
[18:18] | You need to brush up on your California Penal Code. | 你需要温习一下你的加州刑法 |
[18:20] | Section 314. | 第314节 |
[18:21] | Indecent exposure is a misdemeanor | 不雅的暴露是一种轻罪 |
[18:23] | subject to six months in jail. | 会被判入狱六个月 |
[18:24] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:27] | Indecent exposure requires an offended party. | 不雅的暴露需要有被冒犯的一方 |
[18:30] | Plenty of offended families living in the apartment building | 住在那条小巷对面公寓楼里的 |
[18:32] | across that alley. | 许多家庭都感到不满 |
[18:33] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[18:35] | Respectfully, sir, that’ll never stick. | 没有别的意思 长官 那个证据不会一直都在的 |
[18:39] | It doesn’t matter. Start processing. | 没关系 开始处理 |
[18:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:43] | Do you want me to give you a shout if I see the detectives? | 如果我看到警探们 要我喊你一声吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:52] | Open cell three for me. | 帮我打开3号牢房 |
[19:11] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[19:13] | You think? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[19:17] | How bad is it? | 有多砸呢 |
[19:19] | It’s a solid arrest. | 是有证据的逮捕 |
[19:23] | 卡森・荷兰是谁 Who’s Carson Holland? | |
[19:26] | The car you were driving is registered to him. | 你开的那辆车登记的是他的名字 |
[19:28] | Is he your boyfriend? | 他是你的男朋友吗 |
[19:31] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[19:36] | Okay, you have to tell them the drugs belong to him. | 好吧 你得告诉他们毒品是他的 |
[19:37] | We both know it won’t matter. | 我们都知道这不会改变什么 |
[19:39] | I was in possession. | 我当时拿着毒品 |
[19:42] | Isn’t there something you can do? | 你没有办法吗 |
[19:43] | What?! They won’t drop the charge. | 什么 他们不会放弃指控的 |
[19:45] | It’s connected to a DEA case. | 这和缉毒局的案子有关 |
[19:47] | This is real, Isabel. | 这是来真的 伊莎贝尔 |
[19:48] | It’s gonna get worse. | 情况会变得更糟 |
[19:50] | Because tomorrow, they’re gonna have a warrant | 因为明天他们会有搜查令 |
[19:51] | to search my apartment. | 来搜查我的公寓 |
[19:53] | What will they find? | 他们会发现什么吗 |
[19:59] | Carson stashed a kilo of heroin in my heating unit. | 卡森在我的暖气里藏了一公斤海洛因 |
[20:03] | Are you — | 你 |
[20:05] | Are you that far gone? | 你陷得这么深了吗 |
[20:07] | Why would you let him do that? | 你为什么要让他那样做 |
[20:08] | All right, I will not be able to plea out of this. | 好吧 我没有办法脱罪了 |
[20:10] | So, i-if I go to jail, | 所以 如果我进了监狱 |
[20:12] | they’re gonna find out I was a cop, and I’ll be dead. | 他们会发现我原来是个警察 然后我就死定了 |
[20:15] | Please, baby. Go — Go to my place. | 拜托 亲爱的 去我家里一趟 |
[20:18] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[20:19] | If you help me, it’ll be different, all right? | 如果你帮我 情况就不一样了 好吗 |
[20:22] | I’ll go to rehab. | 我会去戒毒所 |
[20:24] | – For real this time. – You’re just saying that. | – 这次是真的 – 你只是说说而已 |
[20:26] | No, no, this is different. I ca– I can be different. | 不 不 这次不一样 我可以改变 |
[20:28] | Please… | 拜托 |
[20:30] | help me. Okay? | 帮帮我 好吗 |
[20:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:36] | 7-Adam-15 requesting an additional unit | 7-A-15请求一个额外单位 |
[20:38] | for a 51-50 hold. | 51-50情况拘押 |
[20:41] | Hey, y’all can let him go now. | 嘿 你们现在可以放他走了 |
[20:42] | Momma not pressing no more charges. | 妈妈不会做任何起诉 |
[20:43] | – That’s right. – I’m sorry, | – 没错 – 抱歉 |
[20:45] | but we have no leeway here. An assault was committed. | 但我们没有回旋余地 袭击发生了 |
[20:47] | But we’re not taking him to jail. | 但我们不会把他送进监狱的 |
[20:48] | A doctor will evaluate his needs. | 医生会评估他的需求 |
[20:50] | Depending on the diagnosis, he may even qualify for a facility. | 根据诊断结果 他甚至有资格申请医疗机构 |
[20:52] | We can’t afford that. | 我们负担不起 |
[20:55] | Hey, what you doing, brah? | 嘿 你在干什么 兄弟 |
[20:57] | What the hell you doing? Put that camera away, brah. | 你到底在干什么 把照相机收起来 兄弟 |
[20:59] | No, no, no, it’s okay. I’m — I’m a director. | 不 不 不 没事 我是一个导演 |
[21:01] | This is — This is so compelling. | 这场面实在太吸引我了 |
[21:02] | – Compelling? – Rupert, put the camera away. | – 吸引你 – 鲁伯特 把照相机收起来 |
[21:04] | What, you think my brother’s pain is entertaining? Huh? | 什么 你觉得我弟弟的痛苦很有趣吗 |
[21:07] | – Step back. Step back. – Put the camera away. | – 后退 后退 – 把照相机收起来 |
[21:09] | Step back. Hey. You don’t hear me, brah? I said put the camera away! | 后退 嘿 你没听见吗 我说把照相机收起来 |
[21:11] | Hey, guys, you do not want to escalate this. | 伙计们 你们不会想让加重形势的 |
[21:14] | – No, no, no. – Take it back. | – 不 不 不 – 退后 |
[21:17] | – I’m scared. – It’s okay, honey. | – 我害怕 – 没事 亲爱的 |
[21:18] | It’s okay, T. It’s okay. | 没事的 泰 没事的 |
[21:21] | – It’s okay, honey. Don’t worry. – I’m scared. | – 没关系 亲爱的 别担心 – 我很害怕 |
[21:24] | Hey, it’s okay, T. I’m gonna come visit you. I promise. | 没事的 泰 我会来看你的 我保证 |
[21:28] | We’re gonna take care of this. Okay. Come on. Hey, I’m talking to my brother. | 我们会搞定的 好吧 来吧 嘿 我在和我哥哥说话 |
[21:30] | – I’ma come visit you, I promise. – . No. – Just wait… | – 我保证会来看你的 – 不 等下 |
[21:33] | – I’ma come see you, T. – Wait in the car while we finish up. | – 我会来看你的 泰 – 在车里等我们结束 |
[21:34] | – You’re gonna be all right. – No, I — | – 你会没事的 – 不 我 |
[21:37] | Hey, stay strong, okay? I’ma come see you. | 嘿 坚强点 好吗 我会来看你的 |
[21:44] | Explain something to me, Lopez. | 给我解释一下 洛佩兹 |
[21:46] | I can see you two filed a lot of evidence reports, | 我看到你们俩提交了很多证据报告 |
[21:49] | but I can’t seem to find a single booking report. | 但是我好像找不到任何一份订运清单 |
[21:52] | I’ve been instructing Officer West | 我一直在指导韦斯特警官 |
[21:54] | about how patrol can leverage lower-level criminals | 关于巡逻队如何利用低级别的罪犯 |
[21:56] | to get actual intel on higher-level felons, sir. | 获得高级别罪犯的情报 长官 |
[21:58] | Perhaps earn some goodwill prior to your Detectives exam? | 也许在你的警探考试前能赢得一些好感吗 |
[22:03] | Officer Lopez convinced our last suspect | 洛佩斯警官说服我们最后一个嫌疑人 |
[22:05] | to give up a pretty significant target. | 说出了一个相当重要的对象 |
[22:07] | – Is that right? – Yes, sir. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[22:08] | 我们有可靠的情报可以找到劳伦斯・阿布托 We have credible intel that could get us Lawrence Abuto. | |
[22:13] | Major Assault Crimes would be thrilled | 如果能抓住像阿布托这样的武器经销商 |
[22:15] | to collar a weapons dealer like Abuto. | 重大袭击罪行科会很高兴 |
[22:17] | Loop them in. | 把他们抓起来 |
[22:18] | – But, Lopez… – Sir? | – 但是 洛佩兹 – 长官 |
[22:20] | …be careful. | 小心点 |
[22:21] | It’s a high-reward strategy but also high-risk. | 这是一种高回报的策略 但风险也同样高 |
[22:24] | There’s a real possibility this won’t pay off at all, | 这很有可能不会有任何回报 |
[22:26] | and then all you did | 然后你所做的一切 |
[22:27] | was let a bunch of little crooks get away. | 就是放走一群小喽�� |
[22:34] | I was very clear, | 我之前说的很清楚 |
[22:35] | yet you brought our VIP into an incredibly volatile situation. | 但你却让我们的重要客户参与了如此严峻的形势 |
[22:38] | It was unintentional. | 这是无意的 |
[22:40] | We had no idea from the call how dangerous it was gonna be. | 我们从电话里根本不知道会有多危险 |
[22:42] | And that is the only reason that I am being pleasant right now. | 所以我现在才没有跟你们发火 |
[22:46] | You’re dismissed. | 解散 |
[22:51] | Crazy day, huh? Um, did you guys get in trouble? | 疯狂的一天 不是吗 你们有麻烦了吗 |
[22:54] | – No. – Good. | – 不 – 很好 |
[22:57] | Look, I-I’m having a little thing at my place tonight, | 听着 今晚我在家里准备了一点东西 |
[23:01] | and I would love it if you’d come. | 如果你们能来 我会很高兴的 |
[23:04] | I’m gonna call it a day. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[23:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:10] | She doesn’t like me, does she? | 她不喜欢我 是吧 |
[23:11] | Oh, she’s… | 她只是 |
[23:14] | No. | 不喜欢你 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | I get that a lot. | 我已经习惯了 |
[23:19] | Listen, I’d really like it if you came along tonight. | 听着 我会很开心如果你今晚能过来 |
[23:23] | It’s my little way of saying thank you for today. | 用我的方式感谢今天你所做的一切 |
[23:27] | I really should get home, get some rest, but… | 我真的应该回家了 休息一会儿 但 |
[23:32] | you know, someone did tell me I need to start putting myself out there more, | 你知道的 确实有人跟我讲我不要老是一心扑在工作上 |
[23:34] | so what the hell? | 所以怕什么呢 |
[23:37] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[25:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[25:20] | No, what are you doing here? | 不 应该上你在这干什么 |
[25:23] | Look, you’re out of your depth on this. | 听着 这件事不在你能力范围内 |
[25:25] | Look, I’ve been riding with you for two months. | 听着 我已经跟了你两个月了 |
[25:28] | You project the rogue cop thing, | 你策划了流氓警察的事 |
[25:30] | but you are always on the right side of the law. | 但你总是站在法律正确的那头 |
[25:33] | If you came all the way over here to psychoanalyze me, | 如果你大老远过来分析我 |
[25:35] | – you wasted your time. – No, I — | – 你是在浪费时间 – 不 我 |
[25:37] | I came here to remind you… | 我过来提醒你 |
[25:42] | …that you’ll regret helping her. | 你会后悔帮她的 |
[25:45] | Because it’s not gonna change her. | 因为这不会改变她 |
[25:48] | But it’ll sure as hell change you. | 但肯定会改变你 |
[26:08] | Yeah, I’m stepping into an industry party right now. | 是的 我现在正在参加一个商业聚会 |
[26:09] | Hey, thanks, guy. | 嘿 多谢 朋友 |
[26:11] | Who said chivalry was dead? | 谁说骑士精神消失了 |
[26:21] | Ah, hey. Would you like an hors d’oeuvre? | 嘿 你想来点儿开胃小吃吗 |
[26:23] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[26:24] | I-I’ll pass. Thanks. | 算了吧 谢谢 |
[26:26] | – So good. – Jason! | – 太好了 – 杰森 |
[26:28] | – Oh, it’s, uh — Never mind. | – 噢 它是 算了 |
[26:30] | I’m so, so glad you made it. | 我很开心你过来 |
[26:32] | Oh, thanks. I-I feel underdressed. | 谢谢 我感觉穿的太寒酸了 |
[26:34] | I didn’t realize it was a — | 我没想到是一个 |
[26:36] | It’s Hollywood. No, no, no. | 这是好莱坞 没关系 这不重要 |
[26:37] | Look, there’s food and booze out back. | 看 那有食物和酒 |
[26:39] | Go make yourself at home. | 去吧 就跟在自己家一样 |
[26:40] | I’ll be out there in a second, okay? | 我一会儿就过来 行吗 |
[26:42] | – – Hi. – Hi. – Hi! Oh, look at you. | – 嗨 嗨 – 嗨 看看你 |
[26:48] | * Everybody | 大家 |
[26:50] | * Come on, move your feet | 来吧 动起来 |
[26:52] | * Come along with me | 跟我一起 |
[26:55] | * Feelin’ wild and free | 感受狂野和自由 |
[26:57] | * Everybody | 大家 |
[26:59] | * Come on, move your feet | 来吧 动起来 |
[27:01] | * Together to the beat | 一起来舞动 |
[27:03] | * We got whatcha need | 我们有你所需要的 |
[27:06] | * Doo doo doo doo do-do-do | 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[27:07] | * Doo doo doo doo | 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[27:09] | I don’t know if I like it. | 我不知道我是否喜欢它 |
[27:12] | * Doo doo doo doo | 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[27:14] | * Everybody come together, feeling this vibe | 大家一起 感受当下的氛围 |
[27:16] | * Gonna have a good time, yeah, the time of your life | 度过生命中一段愉快的时光 |
[27:18] | * Everybody moving to the left, to the right | 大家一起向左向右动起来 |
[27:20] | * All the way to the top, ’cause we do it just right | 一路走到顶端 我们做得恰到好处 |
[27:21] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[27:23] | What do you think of my new digs? | 你觉得我的新公寓怎么样 |
[27:25] | Oh, this place is great. | 这里很棒 |
[27:27] | It used to belong to Marlon. | 以前是马龙的 |
[27:28] | – Brando? – Wayans. | – 白兰度 – 韦恩斯 |
[27:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:32] | You sure have a lot of friends. | 你肯定有很多朋友 |
[27:34] | Oh, I don’t know half these people. | 一半的人我都不认识 |
[27:35] | They just wrangle invites through their publicists. | 他们只是通过他们的宣传人进来的 |
[27:37] | Rupert. | 鲁伯特 |
[27:38] | Tiffany? | 蒂芙尼 |
[27:40] | We met at that Golden Globes thing. | 我们在金球奖上见过 |
[27:42] | Oh! Of course. | 哦 是的 |
[27:45] | 蒂芙尼 这是吉姆・诺兰 Tiffany, this is, uh –this is Jim Nolan. | |
[27:47] | 约翰・诺兰 很开心见到你 John Nolan. Nice to meet you. | |
[27:48] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察 |
[27:50] | He took me on a ride along today. | 他今天带我去体验巡逻了 |
[27:51] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的 – 是呀 |
[27:53] | That’s so cool. So, what’s it like being a cop? | 太酷了 所以 做警察感觉怎么样 |
[27:55] | Oh, God, it’s amazing. | 噢 天呐 棒呆了 |
[27:57] | You should’ve seen my boy today. | 你今天应该来看看我的小英雄的 |
[27:58] | He stared death right in the face. | 他直视死亡 |
[28:01] | Didn’t even flinch. | 毫不畏缩 |
[28:02] | I-I flinched. It was super scary. | 我退缩了 真是太可怕了 |
[28:05] | I-I’m gonna grab a-a drink. Very nice meeting you. | 我要去拿个饮料 很开心见到你们 |
[28:10] | Can I grab a beer, please? Thank you. | 请帮我拿一瓶啤酒 谢谢 |
[28:17] | Hey, I saw that. Don’t drink that. | 嘿 我看到了 不要喝那个 |
[28:18] | – He put something in your drink. – No, I didn’t. | – 他在你的饮料里放了东西 – 不 我没有 |
[28:20] | – Yes, you did. – Get the hell off me. | – 是的 你放了 – 不要碰我 |
[28:21] | – I won’t. I saw you. – Get off | – 我没打算 我看到你 – 起来 |
[28:25] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[28:27] | 各位 这是约翰・诺兰 洛杉矶警察 Ladies and gentlemen, John Nolan, LAPD! | |
[28:33] | * Come on, move your feet | 来吧 动起来 |
[28:35] | * Come along with me | 跟我一起 |
[28:37] | * Feelin’ wild and free | 感受狂野和自由 |
[28:39] | * Everybody | 所有人 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry I ruined your party. | 很抱歉我毁了你的派对 |
[28:51] | Are you kidding? Everyone in town’s | 你在开玩笑吗 明天镇上的每个人 |
[28:52] | gonna be talking about that tomorrow. | 都会谈论这件事情 |
[28:54] | Oh, and besides, I got you like a dozen phone numbers. | 噢 此外 我给你弄来了很多电话号码 |
[28:58] | Oh. Uh, thanks. | 噢 多谢 |
[29:01] | That’s, um… | 那是 |
[29:03] | Oh, hey, these are cute kids. | 嘿 这些孩子真可爱 |
[29:05] | Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet ’em. | 很可惜我没有机会见一见他们 |
[29:07] | Oh, yeah. They’re in London right now. | 噢 是的 他们现在在伦敦 |
[29:09] | – I haven’t spoken to them in months. – That’s sad. | – 我几个月都没跟他们说过话了 – 真悲伤 |
[29:11] | I try to talk to my son at least once a week. | 我试着至少每周和我儿子谈一次 |
[29:14] | Although, it’s been a little longer than that this time around. | 尽管 最近有一段日子没打过电话了 |
[29:18] | Sacrifices we make for our careers, huh? | 为了我们的事业做出的牺牲 对吧 |
[29:21] | God, sometimes I wonder if it’s worth it. | 天呐 有时候我在想是否值得 |
[29:24] | You know, these movies I make, make a fortune, | 你知道吗 我拍的这些电影 赚了一大笔 |
[29:27] | but I haven’t made a film anyone’s cared about in years. | 但我几年都没拍出过有人关心的电影了 |
[29:30] | Oh, you’re kidding, right? | 噢 你在看玩笑 是吧 |
[29:31] | I mean, people love your movies. | 我是说 人们喜欢你的电影 |
[29:34] | The escape it brings them? Uh… | 电影能让他们逃避现实 嗯 |
[29:36] | Life is hard. Your movies are fun. | 生活很艰辛 你的电影很有趣 |
[29:38] | But they’re not real. | 但它们不真实 |
[29:40] | Not like today was real. | 不像今天是真实的 |
[29:42] | Look, let me tell you something. | 听着 我来跟你说 |
[29:44] | Some of my fondest memories of my son growing up | 一些在我儿子成长中最有趣的回忆 |
[29:47] | are tied to your movies. | 是跟你的电影相关的 |
[29:49] | Uh, he was 10 when we saw the first, | 嗯 在他十岁的时候看了第一部你的电影 |
[29:52] | and we were re-creating scenes in the backyard. | 然后我们在院子里重现电影中的场景 |
[29:55] | I mean, it was a blast. | 当时玩的特别开心 |
[29:57] | Every summer after that, we’d go to an opening weekend and — | 每个暑假之后 我们会享受一个开放的周末 |
[30:00] | Actually, we just talked about | 其实 我们只是谈谈 |
[30:02] | how we’re gonna schedule the next one | 他离家去读大学 |
[30:03] | with him being away at college. | 我们怎么安排接下来的计划 |
[30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:09] | Yeah. Welcome. | 没事 不客气 |
[30:10] | And, um, uh, thanks for the invite. | 还有 谢谢你的邀请 |
[30:13] | J-John… | 约翰 |
[30:16] | What’s gonna happen to the kid from today? | 今天那孩子以后会怎样 |
[30:18] | After he gets out of hospital, | 等他从医院出来以后 |
[30:20] | will he get the care he needs? | 他会得到需要的照顾吗 |
[30:23] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 不会 |
[30:25] | They just don’t have the means. | 他们只是没有办法 |
[30:26] | Um, sadly, the system is designed to deal with crisis, | 悲伤的是 我们的体系是被设计来解决危机的 |
[30:30] | not prevent it. | 而不是阻止危机 |
[30:33] | Um…thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:45] | Sir, last night — | 长官 昨晚 |
[30:46] | Didn’t happen. | 就当没有发生过 |
[30:48] | That clear? | 明白了吗 |
[30:50] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[30:51] | I got some bad news. | 我有些坏消息 |
[30:54] | Can’t be worse than yesterday. | 不会比昨天的还糟糕 |
[30:55] | See, I’m afraid it can. | 看吧 恐怕有可能 |
[30:57] | Detectives executed a search warrant | 警探今早在你妻子的公寓 |
[30:59] | on your wife’s apartment this morning. | 搜查了一遍 |
[31:01] | They found a kilo hidden in the heating unit. | 他们在暖气里发现了一公斤毒品 |
[31:05] | She’s with her lawyer now. | 她现在跟律师在一起 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry, Tim. | 我很抱歉 蒂姆 |
[31:17] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[31:20] | Not for Isabel. | 但对伊莎贝尔来说不是 |
[31:25] | So, the kilo bumps you up to a major trafficker, | 所以 这一公斤让你变成了主要的贩卖者 |
[31:28] | which means you’re facing 10 to 20 now. | 也就意味着现在你面临着20到30年的牢狱之灾 |
[31:33] | Now, you were a decorated officer | 你曾经是一个荣誉警官 |
[31:34] | who got addicted on the job. | 也是一个工作狂 |
[31:37] | We could try to use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[31:39] | I went down the rabbit hole after I got hooked. | 我上勾之后就掉进了兔子洞 |
[31:42] | They could’ve investigated me for half a dozen things. | 他们本来可以调查我很多事情 |
[31:45] | Instead, they brushed it under the rug and fired me quietly. | 相反 他们掩盖了事实然后悄悄地把我解雇了 |
[31:49] | I’m nothing but dirty laundry to them. | 对他们来说我只不过是脏衣服 |
[31:52] | Now they’ve got a clean shot, | 现在他们得到了一个干净的 |
[31:54] | they’re gonna take it. | 他们会接受的 |
[31:59] | 重案组对你交代劳伦斯・阿布托的情报做了分析 Major Crimes took a run at your intel on Lawrence Abuto. | |
[32:02] | They couldn’t do anything with your informant’s information. | 他们对你线人的信息束手无策 |
[32:06] | Are they sure? ‘Cause we had that guy wrapped up with a bow. | 他们肯定吗 因为我们让那个家伙低头认错了 |
[32:08] | He was lying to you, Officer Lopez. | 他说谎了 洛佩兹警官 |
[32:10] | Frankly, I’m surprised you couldn’t tell. | 坦白说 我很惊讶你分辨不出来 |
[32:13] | Ma’am, I believed him, as well. | 长官 我也相信他 |
[32:14] | Officer West, you’re a rookie. | 韦斯特警官 你就是个菜鸟 |
[32:16] | Lopez, you’re a veteran. | 洛佩兹 你是个老手了 |
[32:18] | You’re usually a lot more careful than this. | 你通常比这小心多了 |
[32:20] | I’m really disappointed in you. | 我对你真的很失望 |
[32:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[32:30] | – I heard you were the life of the party last night. – Did Rupert tell you that? | – 我听说你是昨晚晚会的焦点 – 鲁伯特告诉你的吗 |
[32:33] | – No, I heard it from the midnight shift. So, was it any fun? – No. | – 没有 我半夜的时候听到了 所以 好玩吗 – 不 |
[32:35] | Uh, i-it was interesting. | 嗯 很有意思 |
[32:38] | I find the whole Hollywood thing depressing. | 我觉得这整个好莱坞都很让人沮丧 |
[32:41] | All that energy spent on stuff that just doesn’t matter. | 所有的精力都花在一些不重要的事情上 |
[32:44] | Oh, hey, here’s your BFF now. | 瞧啊 你的好朋友又打来了 |
[32:47] | Oh. You can get that. | 你接就行了 |
[32:50] | – Hey. Rupert. Tell m–Help! | – 嘿 鲁伯特 – 救命 |
[32:52] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他们想杀我 |
[32:54] | – You’ve got to come. – Rupert? | – 你们一定要来救我 – 鲁伯特 |
[32:56] | – My office. – Rupert! | – 在我办公室 – 鲁伯特 |
[32:57] | His office is on the studio lot. | 他的办公室在工作室街区 |
[32:59] | Dispatch, we have a possible 207 at Beverly Oaks Studios. | 派遣员 我们在贝弗利橡树工作室区接到情况207 |
[33:03] | John, are you still there? | 约翰 你还在吗 |
[33:05] | – Rupert? – I think I lost them. | – 鲁伯特 – 我好像甩掉了他们 |
[33:06] | Rupert, are you okay? We’re on our way. | 鲁伯特 你还好吗 我们正在赶过去 |
[33:08] | I’ve locked myself in the prop room. | 我把自己锁在了道具室 |
[33:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:11] | I kept thinking about what happened yesterday, | 我一直在想昨天的事 |
[33:13] | so I reached out to Tyson’s brother. | 所以联系了泰森的兄弟 |
[33:15] | Look, a-at first, everything was fine, | 一开始 一切都还好 |
[33:16] | but then when I offered him money to pay for a facility, | 但是我提到给他一笔钱付医药费 |
[33:18] | he got really angry. | 他就开始生气了 |
[33:20] | He started to hit me, and then his friends — | 出手打我 还有他的朋友 |
[33:22] | – Down here! – Oh, God… | – 在下面 – 我去 |
[33:25] | – His friends…- Which way?! Come on! | – 他的朋友们 – 哪一边 快跟上 |
[33:27] | …wanted me to open the safe in my office, | 想让我打开办公室里的保险箱 |
[33:29] | but I managed to get away. | 但是我想法逃走了 |
[33:30] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[33:31] | Oh, God. | 我天呐 |
[33:32] | John, help. Help! | 约翰 救我 |
[33:36] | – No, no, no, no, no! – Please. Guys, please. Please. | – 不行 – 各位 不要 |
[33:37] | We gotta forget about him. Yo, let’s get out of here! | 我们别管他了 赶紧走吧 |
[33:39] | No, not until we get all that money | 不行 要等打开他 |
[33:40] | from that safe in his office. | 办公室里的保险箱才行 |
[33:41] | – I don’t want his money. – Yeah? Well, we do. | – 我不想要他的钱 – 是吗 可我们想 |
[33:45] | Back to the offi– | 回到 |
[33:46] | I’ve lost him. | 他挂了 |
[33:59] | His office is in that building. | 他的办公室就在那栋大楼 |
[34:08] | – Stop! Police! – Don’t move! | – 站住 警察 – 别动 |
[34:21] | – Go get him. – On it. | – 去抓住他 – 好的 |
[34:24] | Cuff him and call it in! | 铐住他 叫增援过来 |
[34:27] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[34:31] | So, you want to get your cameras ready | 现在相机都准备好 |
[34:33] | ’cause up here to my left | 因为我左边的标志 |
[34:35] | is a sign you’ll probably recognize… | 你们应该都认出来了 |
[35:18] | Malcolm, stop! | 马尔科姆 站住 |
[35:20] | Your mother’s suffered enough. | 你妈妈经历的够多了 |
[35:22] | – You’re only making it worse. – So what? | – 你现在只会加重事态 – 那又怎样 |
[35:24] | You gonna be my savior now, too? Huh? | 你们今天也是我的救世主吗 |
[35:27] | Like Mr. Hollywood here? Offering me money to make himself feel like a hero — | 就跟那个好莱坞哥们一样 给我点钱就感觉自己是个英雄了 |
[35:30] | To put your brother in a facility. | 我是为了让你兄弟接受治疗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, and what happens when that runs out, huh? | 那用完以后怎么办 |
[35:33] | How we supposed to pay for your fancy-ass facility and meds? | 我们怎么继续接受那么高昂的医药费 |
[35:35] | You gonna give us money for next year and the year after that? | 你以后要一直给我们钱吗 |
[35:37] | – I told you, we’ll work it out. – Work it out? | – 我说过 可以想办法 – 想办法 |
[35:40] | Like it’s that simple, huh? | 说的真是简单啊 |
[35:42] | Like my brother’s just gonna be fixed now that you’re here to save the day. | 好像我弟弟现在就能被治好 然后你就成大英雄了 |
[35:43] | Malcolm, he doesn’t understand. | 马尔科姆 他不懂的 |
[35:45] | – Oh, and you do? – No. God, no. | – 你懂吗 – 不 我不懂 |
[35:48] | I’ve never been in your shoes. | 我从来没经历过你这种事 |
[35:49] | I-I can’t imagine | 我想象不到 |
[35:52] | what it’s been like for you and your mom | 对于你和你妈妈 |
[35:53] | to have to care for your brother, | 要一直照顾你弟弟 |
[35:55] | to make sure he doesn’t hurt himself, | 保证他不会伤害到自己 |
[35:56] | that he can never be alone. | 让他永远不会孤单是什么感觉 |
[35:57] | Then to have this | 还有对于这种 |
[35:59] | poster child for entitlement call you up like that? | 为了名声就那么对你的明星人物 |
[36:01] | – Hey. – Shh! | – 嘿 – 嘘 |
[36:02] | It’s gotta be infuriating. | 这些事一定让你气死了 |
[36:07] | But this… | 但是 |
[36:11] | …Malcolm, this –this helps no one. | 马尔科姆 你这么做对谁也不好 |
[36:14] | This only hurts your brother, | 只会伤害到你弟弟 |
[36:15] | and I know you don’t want to do that. | 你绝对不希望发生这种事 |
[36:20] | So, come on. Let’s…put the gun down | 所以我们把枪放下 |
[36:22] | and let’s just end this, okay? | 赶紧结束了这种事 好吗 |
[36:28] | I got it! I got it! | 我抓到了 抓到了 |
[36:29] | – Drop the weapon! – No! | – 把枪放下 – 不要 |
[36:32] | – Oh! – No! Come here. | – 哦 – 不要 过来 |
[36:42] | – I got shot. – Yeah. | – 我中枪了 – 是的 |
[36:44] | It really hurts. | 真的好痛 |
[36:46] | Don’t worry, they’re gonna take good care of you. | 别担心 他们会照顾好你 |
[36:47] | ER’s just five minutes away. | 急诊室马上就到 |
[36:49] | Will you visit me in the hospital? | 你会去医院看我吗 |
[36:50] | Of course, yes. | 当然了 |
[36:51] | Hey, please, tell Malcolm I’m sorry. | 麻烦你告诉马尔科姆我很抱歉 |
[36:53] | I-I-I had no idea. | 我真的不知道会发展成那样 |
[36:58] | – He’s gonna be all right? – Paramedics seem to think so. | – 他还好吗 – 医生们觉得没问题 |
[37:00] | Good, then I don’t have to wait to yell at you | 很好 那我就不用憋着了 |
[37:02] | about getting your VIP shot. | 好好说说你让贵宾中枪的事 |
[37:04] | Well, technically, the ride along was yesterday, | 严格来说陪同巡警是昨天的事 |
[37:05] | so… | 所以 |
[37:07] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[37:09] | We’re transferring your wife to county. | 你的妻子要被转移到郡监狱了 |
[37:11] | Arraignment will be tomorrow. | 传讯安排在明天 |
[37:13] | Can I get a minute with her? | 我可以和她单独聊一下吗 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:22] | I needed you, and you weren’t there. | 我需要你 你却没有帮我 |
[37:24] | It wouldn’t have fixed things. | 我去了也于事无补 |
[37:26] | You don’t know that! | 你又不知道 |
[37:28] | Now you never will. We’re done here. | 而你现在永远也没法知道了 我们说完了 |
[37:39] | Hey. Been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[37:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:45] | The Jason is in ICU. | 那个杰森去重症监护室了 |
[37:47] | What, you mean the guy who likes to shock himself? | 你说那个喜欢电击自己的人吗 |
[37:50] | The guy he flipped on found out about it. | 他泄密的那个人发现自己被背叛了 |
[37:54] | Beat him half to death with a pipe. | 用管子差点打死他 |
[38:00] | Th-That’s not on us. | 这跟我们没关系 |
[38:01] | No, it’s on me. | 不 跟我有关系 |
[38:04] | If I hadn’t been so gung ho on getting The Tap, | 要不是我想得到认可 |
[38:07] | he’d be in the house of detention, | 他就只会在拘留室里 |
[38:08] | looking at a few months of jail. | 等着几个月的监禁 |
[38:12] | Now he might not be able to walk again. | 现在他可能都没办法再下床了 |
[38:14] | There’s no way you could’ve known about that. | 你也不知道会发生这种事 |
[38:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[38:19] | But I didn’t even think about it, and I should have. | 但也是我没有考虑周全 我应该好好想想的 |
[38:24] | You, um, think this will move you down the list? | 你觉得会因为这件事让你排名下降吗 |
[38:29] | Are you kidding? I’m off the list. | 别逗了 我已经排不上了 |
[38:33] | Gonna have to earn my way back onto it. | 必须要想办法再重新表现了 |
[38:38] | Anything I can do to help…I will. | 有什么我可以帮忙的 我都会帮你 |
[38:43] | You had my back when I needed it. | 在我需要的时候你也帮过我 |
[38:51] | Oh, right. I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[38:53] | Did you hear about Tim’s wife? | 你听说蒂姆老婆的事了吗 |
[39:12] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[39:14] | Hanging out with you. | 和你出去玩 |
[39:18] | Look, I appreciate the thought, but… | 我谢谢你关心我 但是 |
[39:22] | – I’d rather be alone. – Too bad. | – 我想自己一个人 – 那真是糟了 |
[39:24] | I’m not gonna talk about it. | 我不想聊 |
[39:25] | You don’t have to. | 你不用聊 |
[39:26] | But we’re gonna be here if you change your mind. | 但如果你改变主意的话我们就在你身边 |
[39:35] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[39:37] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[39:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[39:48] | – One of those for me? – Well, it is now. | – 是给我准备了一瓶吗 – 现在是了 |
[39:50] | Hey, I saw the news about Rupert. | 我看到鲁伯特的新闻了 |
[39:53] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[39:55] | Days like today can be hard emotionally. | 这种日子感觉还挺难受的 |
[39:58] | I’ll bet. | 当然了 |
[39:59] | Well, I have a plus-one to a gallery opening. | 有一个画廊开幕 我可以多带一个人 |
[40:02] | You can come if you want and take your mind off it. | 你想来的话可以来看看 散散心 |
[40:06] | Yeah, you know what? I’m — I’m beat. | 不用了 我很累了 |
[40:07] | You sure? I mean… | 你确定吗 |
[40:09] | I-I-I can stay home if you don’t want to be alone. | 你要是想找人陪你我可以留在家里 |
[40:11] | I won’t be. | 不用了 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:17] | You have a good night. | 那你好好的 |
[40:19] | I will. | 会的 |
[40:20] | The hardest thing to do | |
[40:28] | But I’ll be here for you | |
[40:32] | When the world’s too heavy and you can’t move | |
[40:38] | Oh, I’ll be here | |
[40:42] | – Hey, buddy. – Dad! | – 嘿 孩子 – 爸爸 |
[40:44] | Oh, it’s good to see your face. | 看到你真好 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry I haven’t called in a few days. | 不好意思我好几天都没给你打电话 |
[40:47] | I’ve just been crazy with work. | 我最近工作特别忙 |
[40:50] | No worries. I’m slammed myself. | 不用担心 我自己也很好 |
[40:52] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, great. | – 没什么事吧 – 是啊 |
[40:54] | Uh, we’re reading “Catch-22,” which I love. | 我们在看《第二十二条军规》 我还挺喜欢看的 |
[40:57] | And, uh, my roommate moved in with his girlfriend, | 我室友和他女朋友一起住了 |
[41:00] | so got the dorm all to myself. | 所以我现在自己一个人住寝室了 |
[41:02] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[41:03] | Um, tell me what you think of this. | 有件事想听听你的想法 |
[41:05] | Uh… | 呃 |
[41:07] | What if I was to book you a flight | 给你定个机票 |
[41:09] | and you come to L.A., just visit a few days? | 来洛杉矶住两天怎么样 |
[41:10] | I’ve got midterms next week, | 我们下周期中考 |
[41:12] | but after that, I am –I am all in. | 等结束之后就可以了 |
[41:14] | Awesome. Okay, uh, text me the dates, | 太好了 那你给我发个日期 |
[41:16] | and I’ll book the flights. Meantime… | 我给你定机票 对了 |
[41:19] | you will never guess who I met. | 你绝对想象不到我遇见了谁 |
[41:22] | 鲁伯特・佩恩 Rupert Payne. | |
[41:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:25] | – D-Did I see that he just got shot? – Yeah. | – 他是刚刚中枪了吗 – 是的 |
[41:27] | – Was that with you? – Yeah, crazy story. | – 他和你在一起吗 – 是啊 说来就有意思了 |
[41:29] | – Oh, tell me. Tell me. – Okay, um, | – 快跟我讲讲 – 好的 |
[41:31] | you remember “Trading Fire Two,” | 你还记得《穿越火线》2吗 |
[41:32] | when the hostage took the gun and we said, | 那些人质拿着枪 然后我们说 |
[41:34] | – “Totally unbelievable. It would never happen”? Yeah. | – “不可能 绝对不会这样” – 是的 |
[41:36] | Okay, earlier in the day, we respond to a call. | 今天早些时候 我们接到了一通电话 |
[41:38] | Cut to a family in a front yard, | 在某家人前院发生了持刀事件 |
[41:39] | frying pan, burning pancakes… | 地上还有煎锅和烧糊的煎饼 |