时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | * Talkin’ ’bout this high life, I mean as high as it go | 说道这种很爽的生活 我的意思是爽到爆 |
[00:04] | * High as it go, high as it go | 爽到爆 爽到爆 |
[00:05] | * Easily adapted to the high life | 很容易适应起很爽的生活 |
[00:07] | * To the high life, to the high life, to the high life | 很爽的生活 很爽的生活 很爽的生活 |
[00:09] | Two firearms for two gift cards. | 两件武器换两份礼品卡 |
[00:12] | 枪支回收日 | |
[00:12] | Thanks for making our streets a little safer. | 谢谢你让我们的街道变安全了点 |
[00:15] | So, we’re just gonna destroy these? | 那么 我们是要报废这些武器 |
[00:16] | What if one was used in a crime? | 要是有牵涉到犯罪活动的怎么办 |
[00:19] | Hey, “no questions asked” means just that. | 嘿 不问问题意味着就那么办 |
[00:21] | And it’s the best way to get people | 它是能让人们 |
[00:22] | to turn in their unregistered weapons. | 交出未注册武器的最好方式 |
[00:24] | That and the $100 gift cards. | 还得有100美金面额的礼物卡 |
[00:28] | Oh. Hang on a second. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[00:32] | Let me help you with those. | 让我帮你拿 |
[00:33] | Oh. Thank you… Officer Nolan. | 谢谢 诺兰警官 |
[00:35] | – Yeah. And you are? – I’m Alma. | – 是的 你是 – 我是阿尔玛 |
[00:37] | Nice to meet you. Are all these yours? | 很高兴认识你 这些都是你的吗 |
[00:39] | – Oh, no, no. They — They were my father’s. | – 哦 不 不是的 它们 它们是我爸的 |
[00:42] | He was a paratrooper back in World War II. | 他在二战时是一个伞兵 |
[00:46] | And when he came back from the war, | 当他打完仗回来时 |
[00:48] | he brought all this with him. | 他把全部这些都带了回来 |
[00:49] | I’ve been carrying it with me | 自他在74年去世后 |
[00:51] | since he passed in ’74. | 我一直把这些东西带在身边 |
[00:53] | Oh, Alma… | 哦 阿尔玛 |
[00:56] | this is in good condition. | 这个保养得很好 |
[00:57] | You could get real money for this. | 你可以拿它卖上好价钱 |
[00:59] | Oh, no.I wouldn’t know where to start. | 不 要卖我也不知道该怎么操作 |
[01:01] | Besides, I’m moving in with my son’s family. | 此外 我要搬来和我儿子一家一块住 |
[01:04] | I don’t want these around my grandkids. | 我不想孙子孙女接触到这些东西 |
[01:06] | Well, we are here to help. | 好吧 我们就是来着帮忙的 |
[01:07] | Oh, those were his pistols. | 哦 那些是他的手枪 |
[01:10] | He brought them from Germany to San Francisco. | 他把它们从德国带到旧金山 |
[01:13] | And that one there is Ginny. | 那儿那个是意大利货 |
[01:18] | Alma, is that a land mine? | 阿尔玛 那是个地雷吗 |
[01:20] | Yes, a claymore, I think. | 是的 阔剑 应该是 |
[01:23] | From his time in Vietnam. | 他从越南服役后带回来的 |
[01:25] | Uh, can we get a bomb squad to the front lobby? Now. | 能给我们叫一只拆弹小队到前厅来吗 现在就要 |
[01:28] | Well, I’m so glad you brought this in, | 好吧 我很高兴你把它带来了 |
[01:29] | because these are extremely unstable. | 因为这些非常不稳定 |
[01:30] | Tell you what. I’m gonna stay here to dispose of this. | 跟你说吧 我会待在这儿处理掉这个 |
[01:32] | Officer Chen is gonna get you to a safe distance, | 陈警官会带你到离这足够远的地方 |
[01:34] | and then we’ll get you those gift cards we talked about. | 然后我们会给你我们刚谈的礼物卡 |
[01:37] | Oh, uh, what about the ones in my trunk? | 那我的箱子里的那些怎么办 |
[01:46] | * I’m gonna win for you | 我会为你取得胜利 |
[01:48] | * Like I know you want me to do | 正如我知道你想要的那样 |
[01:54] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:55] | No, no, no, I’m not upset. | 不 不 不 我没有沮丧 |
[01:56] | I’m just surprised at how fast it happened. | 我只是很吃惊一转眼这就发生了 |
[01:59] | All right, text me when you get back to campus. | 好吧 你回到学校的时候发短信告知我 |
[02:02] | Love you, too. Bye. | 也爱你 再见 |
[02:03] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:06] | Oh, I know I said Sedona had some easy hikes, | 我知道我说过 塞多纳有些很轻松的徒步旅行 |
[02:08] | but you should at least put on shoes. | 但是你至少得穿上鞋子 |
[02:09] | Sarah just accepted an offer on the house. | 萨拉刚接受了房子的一个开价 |
[02:12] | That’s my girl. Well, it’s a seller’s market. | 好样的 好吧 这是卖方市场 |
[02:15] | Besides, it’s not like you’re going back to Foxburg. | 此外 说得就像你还要回福克斯堡一样 |
[02:18] | Unless the house was your safety net | 除非那房子是你的兜底保障 |
[02:21] | – in case this didn’t pan out. – No. | – 如果这没成功的话 – 不 |
[02:23] | – Okay. – I just always imagined | – 好吧 – 我只是总是想象 |
[02:25] | Henry raising his own kids there, you know? | 亨利在那养育子女 知道不 |
[02:27] | Mark their height on the same doorjamb | 在门框上记下他们的身高 |
[02:29] | and camping in the backyard like we did. | 在后院里露营 正如我们所做的那样 |
[02:30] | Aww. That’s sweet, Mr. Cleaver. | 克利弗先生 那真甜 |
[02:33] | But Henry’s 18. | 但是亨利18岁了 |
[02:35] | Like, the last thing he’s thinking about | 可以说 他最不想的就是 |
[02:36] | is inheriting your house. | 继承你的房子 |
[02:37] | He’s out there starting a new life. | 他在外面开启新的生活 |
[02:41] | As are you. | 正如你一样 |
[02:43] | So go get dressed. | 因此快穿好衣服吧 |
[02:45] | We have quite an adventure ahead. | 我们有着一场了不起的冒险在前头 |
[02:46] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[02:49] | “Mandatory Emergency Callback for all patrol.” | 所有巡警强制性紧急召回 |
[02:53] | Huh. What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[02:55] | It means we’re having different adventures today. | 那意味着我们今天会有不一样的冒险 |
[02:58] | Thank you for coming in on your day off. | 感谢诸位能在休假日回来 |
[03:00] | The Vice President is making an unscheduled visit to our city. | 副总统要对我们的城市来一次计划外的访问 |
[03:04] | So it’s all hands on deck. | 因此那就得全员出击 |
[03:06] | – Agent Danvers.- Thank you, Captain. | – 丹弗斯探员 – 谢谢 队长 |
[03:08] | As always, the Secret Service | 一如既往地 特勤局感激 |
[03:10] | appreciates the LAPD’s assistance | 洛杉矶警局的协助 |
[03:12] | in clearing and securing “Redwood’s” route. | 使得红木的行程畅通无阻 安全稳当 |
[03:14] | These are your Operation Plan Manuals. | 这些是你们的行动计划手册 |
[03:17] | Each officer’s name has been listed | 所有警官都在 |
[03:19] | under a specific Quadrant and Zone, | 特定的区域和分块内 |
[03:21] | along with your responsibilities. | 还有你们的职责也在写进去了 |
[03:23] | Your watch commander will liaison with me | 全天任何时候 若有问题 你们的巡守长官 |
[03:25] | throughout the day as issues arise. | 会和我联系 |
[03:27] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry. Officer West. | 什么 韦斯特警官 |
[03:32] | Is there something you want to share with the group? | 有什么东西你要和大家分享一下吗 |
[03:34] | Um, no, sir. Uh… | 呃 没有 长官 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. I just, uh — | 抱歉 我只是 |
[03:37] | I had plans I needed to cancel. | 我有些计划得取消 |
[03:39] | So did everyone here, yet they’re paying attention. | 这儿每个人都是 但是他们在用心听着 |
[03:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:44] | These assignments are your sole priority today. | 这些任务是你们今天唯一要优先考虑的事 |
[03:47] | You will not field calls from dispatch. | 你们不会收到调拨中心的任务 |
[03:49] | Let the day shift deal with that. | 让白班处理那个 |
[03:51] | Captain? | 队长 |
[03:53] | Most of you know the drill. | 你们大部分都熟悉该怎么处置 |
[03:54] | For our rookies –Today is going to be ugly. | 但对新人来说 今天有你们受的 |
[03:58] | Everything we do to ensure the safety of Redwood | 我们要确保红木的安全所做的每件事都会 |
[04:01] | will create gridlock. | 造成交通堵塞 |
[04:03] | It’s important to be patient and vigilant. | 因此保持耐心和警惕很重要 |
[04:05] | That’s all. You’re dismissed. | 就这些 解散 |
[04:09] | Bishop and Nolan. | 毕晓普还有诺兰 |
[04:10] | Agent Danvers has a special assignment for you. | 丹弗斯探员有份特殊的任务给你们 |
[04:14] | We’ve got a Class 2 threat we need chased down. | 我们有个二级威胁需要跟踪处理好 |
[04:18] | Class 2? | 二级 |
[04:19] | Class 1 is someone | 一级是有人 |
[04:21] | who’s made overt threatening statements | 公开发表威胁 |
[04:22] | but made no overt action. | 但是未有公然行动 |
[04:24] | Class 2 are individuals | 二级是个人对 |
[04:25] | who have a history of assaultive behaviors | 当局要员 |
[04:27] | toward authority figures. | 有过攻击性行为 |
[04:28] | And Class 3? | 三级呢 |
[04:29] | Had agents on their doorsteps | 一知道他们干的好事 |
[04:30] | the second we learned of this visit. | 我们的探员就会找上门 |
[04:32] | 斯坦利・诺特 Stanley Knott. | |
[04:33] | Guy’s made repeated threats against the VP | 过去几年这家伙不断 |
[04:35] | over the last few years. | 对副总统发出威胁 |
[04:36] | Nothing actionable, | 没什么可控告的 |
[04:37] | but he’s got previous assault charges | 但是他之前有过多起攻击 |
[04:39] | against a host of supervisors. | 许多监管人员的指控 |
[04:41] | I need you to make sure he’s not planning anything. | 我需要你们确保他没在计划搞事情 |
[04:43] | – Happy to do it, ma’am. – Great. | – 乐意效劳 女士 – 很好 |
[04:46] | Call me if you need any assistance. | 需要帮忙的话联系我 |
[04:49] | – “Happy to do it”? – What? | – 乐意效劳 – 怎么了 |
[04:50] | Nothing. I’ve just never heard you use that word before. | 没什么 我只是从来没听你这么说过 |
[04:53] | I don’t get all the fuss. | 我不明白为何要这么小题大做 |
[04:55] | It seems like we’re getting a day of overtime | 似乎像是我们加一天班 |
[04:57] | just to close roads and hang signs. | 只是去封闭道路悬挂告示牌 |
[04:59] | That’s like saying being drawn and quartered is fun time with horses. | 那就像说五马分尸是很愉快的事一样 |
[05:02] | We’re literally creating traffic jams | 我们实实在在就是在高峰期 |
[05:03] | during rush hour on purpose. | 刻意制造交通堵塞 |
[05:06] | Everything we do today is gonna piss someone off. | 我们今天做的每件事都会让人不爽 |
[05:09] | – Quadrant One. – Quadrant Two. | – 一象限分区 – 二象限分区 |
[05:10] | I mean, we deal with angry people every shift, | 我是说 每个班次我们都会要处理愤怒的人 |
[05:13] | but a day of OT means I can finally fix | 但是加一天班意味着我终于 |
[05:15] | the air-conditioning on my car. | 可以修一下我的车载空调 |
[05:19] | What? Air-conditioning makes you soft. | 什么 车载空调会使你软弱 |
[05:21] | You gotta get comfortable with being uncomfortable. | 你得在艰苦的环境下安之如怡 |
[05:23] | – That’s the job. – Is he serious? | – 那才是工作 – 他是认真的吗 |
[05:25] | – As a heart attack, Boot. Which — I gotta say — | – 和心肌梗死一样货真价实 菜鸟 说起心肌梗死 我必须得说 |
[05:27] | you almost gave the watch commander back there. Seriously. | 刚才你几乎让巡守长官体验了一把 不是开玩笑 |
[05:30] | Playing with your phone during a briefing is a cardinal sin. | 在简报时玩手机是大忌 |
[05:32] | I-I lost focus. | 我注意力没集中 |
[05:33] | I only hope you were canceling something important, | 我只是希望你是在取消个什么重要的事 |
[05:35] | because Grey won’t forget that for a while. | 因为格雷有一阵子会记着这事的 |
[05:37] | Just, uh, breakfast with my mom. | 只是 和我妈妈的早餐 |
[05:42] | – Is that all for us? – Yep. | – 就这么多吗 – 是的 |
[05:43] | Extra road flares for the uptick in accidents. | 附加的道路信号弹应对增加的交通事故 |
[05:45] | Extra ticket books for the increase in idiots. | 更多罚单应对更多的蠢货 |
[05:47] | Extra crime-scene tape for blocking sidewalks. | 更多的案发现场封带来封住人行道 |
[05:50] | – And cones for closing roads. – Okay, okay, I get it. | – 还有更多路障关闭道路 – 好的 好的 我知道 |
[05:52] | Oh, we’re not done yet. Hats and Bats. | 好吧 还没完 帽子和棍子 |
[05:54] | Tactical helmets and 42-inch batons for riot control, | 战术头盔和42英寸长防爆棍 |
[05:57] | along with heavy-duty vests if things get ugly. | 还有重装防弹背心应对恶劣情形 |
[05:59] | And my personal favorite, | 还有我个人的最爱 |
[06:01] | the 40-millimeter tear-gas launcher | 40毫米口径催泪弹发射器 |
[06:02] | for when democracy gets real. | 当屁民们真想要民主的时候用 |
[06:04] | But, hey, at least you’ll be able to ride in comfort. | 但是 嘿 至少你可以舒舒服服地用 |
[06:26] | Do you think our Class 2 threat is actually a threat? | 你认为我们的二级威胁货真价实吗 |
[06:28] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:30] | Maybe writing hate-letters to the Veep | 或许给副总统写信表达仇恨 |
[06:32] | is just his way of blowing off steam. | 只是他发泄的方式 |
[06:34] | Did you just “glass half-full” our suspect? | 你刚才是在对我们的嫌疑人表示乐观吗 |
[06:37] | Who are you and what have you done with my T.O.? | 你是谁 你把我的小伙伴弄哪去了 |
[06:40] | Look, I’m trying a much more positive approach. | 听着 我是在试着用一个更积极的方式 |
[06:43] | But if you’d rather I go back to yesterday’s attitude… | 但是你要是更喜欢我重回昨天的态度的话 |
[06:45] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不用 |
[06:47] | Uh, no one’s a bigger fan of positive than me. | 没有谁比我更喜欢积极 |
[06:55] | That cannot be right. | 那不可能啊 |
[06:56] | – Problem? – No. Sorry. | – 烦心事 – 不 抱歉 |
[06:58] | My ex is selling our house. | 我前妻在卖我们的房子 |
[06:59] | I largely stayed out of it | 我基本上不管这事 |
[07:02] | because, honestly, I didn’t want her to, | 因为 老实说 我不想她去 |
[07:03] | but I just saw the price she’s getting. | 但我看到她拿到的价格 |
[07:04] | The place has doubled in value. | 那房子价格翻了一番 |
[07:06] | Mm, that sounds like | 这听起来 |
[07:07] | a good thing to me, Officer Positive. | 是件好事啊 乐观警察同志 |
[07:09] | N-No, it is. Yes. | 是 是 是件好事没错 |
[07:10] | I was just thinking about trying to buy her out, you know, | 我想着是要收买她 |
[07:13] | keep it in the family, but… | 让这肥水不留外人田 但 |
[07:15] | I can’t match that price. | 这价格我可承受不起 |
[07:16] | There’s our guy. | 就是那人 |
[07:18] | Hey, Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[07:19] | Can we talk to you for a minute? | 能聊聊吗 |
[07:21] | – What do you want? – Haven’t you heard? | – 你想干什么 – 你没听说吗 |
[07:23] | Your friend’s in town. | 你朋友来镇上了 |
[07:24] | What friend? I don’t have a friend. | 什么朋友 我可没有朋友 |
[07:26] | Vice President. | 副总统啊 |
[07:27] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[07:29] | So what’s in the bag, Stanley? | 包里是什么 斯坦利 |
[07:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:32] | Show us. | 给我们看看 |
[07:33] | – No. – We’re not asking. | – 不行 – 我们不是在请求你的同意 |
[07:35] | We have probable cause based on your prior actions | 基于之前扣押你的那些东西和你之前的行径 |
[07:37] | and clear distress. | 我们有足够的理由搜查 |
[07:47] | Come on. Hands. Let’s go. | 快点 手举起来 走吧 |
[07:50] | – Weapon. – It’s just a flare gun. | – 发现武器 – 只是个信号枪 |
[07:53] | I don’t need a license. I looked it up online. | 持有信号枪不需要执照 我在网上查过 |
[07:56] | Were you planning on pointing that flare gun | 你今天有打算拿信号枪 |
[07:58] | at the Vice President today, Stanley? | 指着副总统吗 斯坦利 |
[08:00] | – He needs to be stopped. – Sounds like a “yes” to me. | – 总有人得阻止他 – 所以答案就是肯定了 |
[08:02] | You’re under arrest, Stanley. | 你被捕了 斯坦利 |
[08:03] | Did we just foil a real-life assassination attempt? | 我们是不是阻止了一场现实生活中的暗杀企图 |
[08:06] | He’s a nut with a flare gun wrapped in underpants. | 他是个把信号枪枪藏在裤裆的疯子 |
[08:08] | Not Jason Bourne. | 又不是谍影重重的男主角 |
[08:11] | But we just might have prevented a tragedy. | 但我们也有可能阻止了一场悲剧的发生 |
[08:13] | Was that so hard? | 很难吗 |
[08:14] | Whose streets? | 谁的街 |
[08:15] | Our streets! Woman: Whose streets? | 我们的街 谁的街 |
[08:17] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[08:19] | Our streets! | 我们的街 |
[08:20] | No justice. | 没有正义 |
[08:20] | 为平等而战 | |
[08:21] | No peace! | 就没有和平 |
[08:24] | No justice. All: No peace! | 没有正义 就没有和平 |
[08:28] | Officer West, we’re about to walk into a volatile crowd, | 韦斯特警官 我们即将走进暴动的人群中 |
[08:30] | and you’re answering your phone? Um, no, ma’am. | – 你还要接电话吗 – 不 长官 |
[08:32] | No, I’m sorry. It’s just my mom. | 很抱歉 是我妈 |
[08:34] | I never got to call her back earlier. Now is not the time for personal calls. | – 之前我一直没回电话 – 现在不是接私人电话的时间 |
[08:37] | – Of course. – Okay, folks, you can’t be here. | – 是 – 各位听我说 你们不能待在这 |
[08:39] | There’s a designated protest area across the street, | 街对面有制定好的抗议地点 |
[08:41] | – behind the barriers. – We have a right to free speech. | – 就在围栏之后 – 我们有言论自由 |
[08:44] | – This is public property – It’s not. | – 这是公共区域 – 这不是 |
[08:45] | This is the hotel’s property, | 这是酒店私人区域 |
[08:47] | and blocking the entrance is a fire hazard. | 阻挡出口会造成火灾隐患 |
[08:48] | – No justice! – No peace! | – 没有正义 – 就没有和平 |
[08:50] | No justice. | 没有正义 |
[08:51] | – You got a dispersal card? – Yes, ma’am. | – 解散卡带了吗 – 带了 长官 |
[08:53] | – No justice! – No peace! | – 没有正义 – 没有和平 |
[08:54] | I am Officer Jackson West. | 我是韦斯特警官 |
[08:56] | I hereby declare this to be an unlawful assembly, | 我在此宣布此次集会为不合法行为 |
[08:59] | and, in the name of the People of the State of California, | 以加利福尼亚州人民的名义 |
[09:02] | command all those assembled to immediately disperse. | 命令所有集会者立即解散 |
[09:04] | You heard him. Break it up or go to jail. | 听到了吗 快解散 要么就去坐牢 |
[09:07] | Who has a key for the handcuffs? | 谁有手铐的钥匙 |
[09:11] | Notify the mobile field force. | 通知现场机动警力支援 |
[09:13] | – Arnold?! What’s wrong? – He’s choking. | – 阿诺德 怎么了 – 他噎住了 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God, Arnold… Miss, give Officer Lopez some space. | 我的天 阿诺德 给洛佩兹警官一些空间 |
[09:32] | All right, listen up. Listen up! | 所有人 都听好了 |
[09:35] | Until tomorrow at 3:00 p.m., the stretch of Vine | 到明天下午3点之前 |
[09:37] | between Melrose and Franklin will be off limits. | 从梅尔罗斯到富兰克林这几条街禁止入内 |
[09:40] | Sanitation services will be arriving in 20 minutes. | 街道清洁服务将会在20分钟内到达现场 |
[09:43] | You’ll have until then to pack up. | 到清洁服务来之前所有人都打包走人 |
[09:45] | Rope off the block. | 封锁街道 |
[09:47] | Make sure everyone moves off. | 确保所有人都离开 |
[09:54] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[09:57] | Sorry to wake you, | 抱歉吵醒你 |
[09:58] | but I’m gonna need you to start packing up, all right? | 但你得开始收拾行李了 好吗 |
[10:03] | – Bitch, those are my sneakers! – Get out! | – 贱人 那是我的鞋 – 滚开 |
[10:07] | Hey! Stop it! | 停 |
[10:09] | Just stop. | 住手 |
[10:13] | That’s enough! Hey. That’s enough. | 差不多行了 可以了 |
[10:15] | Ow. Ow. Hands behind your back. Don’t move. | 手背后 别动 |
[10:19] | All right. Stand up. | 站起来 |
[10:21] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[10:24] | – Chen. – What? | – 陈 – 怎么了 |
[10:26] | Stop. Don’t move. | 停 别动 |
[10:41] | Chen. | 陈 |
[10:46] | I didn’t see it. I mean, it was… | 我没看见 我是说 那 |
[10:49] | – it was on the ground, and — It’s okay, | – 那东西就在地上 – 没事的 |
[10:50] | but I need to pull the needle out. | 但我得把针头拔下来 |
[11:05] | What’s the procedure when an officer is exposed on duty? | 警员在任务中暴露在传染病风险时的处理程序是什么 |
[11:09] | – What? – Focus. | – 怎么了 – 集中精力 |
[11:12] | What do we do now? | 现在做什么 |
[11:16] | “Collect the evidence. | 收集证据 |
[11:17] | Bring the officer and the item to the nearest hospital | 把工作人员和证物带到最近的医院 |
[11:20] | to test for infections and diseases | 检查是否感染了 |
[11:24] | that may have been transmitted.” | 可能已经在传播的疾病 |
[11:25] | And where’s the nearest hospital? | 最近的医院是哪个 |
[11:27] | Shaw Memorial. | 肖恩纪念医院 |
[11:30] | Make sure an officer posts up here | 在副总统通过前 |
[11:31] | until Veep passes through. | 一定要确保有人镇守这里 |
[11:33] | – Got it. – Come on. Let’s go. | – 收到 – 行动 出发 |
[11:39] | Hey, Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[11:42] | Um, sorry about this morning. | 今天早上的事抱歉 |
[11:43] | Uh, just call me back, okay? I need t– | 给我回个电话好吗 我只是 |
[11:46] | Um, just –just call me back, okay? | 就给我回个电话吧 好吗 |
[11:50] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我怎么了 |
[11:52] | Nothing. Just family stuff. | 没事儿 家庭琐事而已 |
[11:54] | I can’t believe I have to wear this bulky vest all day. | 不敢相信我要穿着这个厚重的背心一整天 |
[11:57] | That’s why you always carry an extra uniform on days like today. | 这就是为什么你需要在这样的日子里多带一套制服 |
[12:00] | – Yeah, I know. I, uh — I just — | – 我知道 我只是 |
[12:02] | Forgot? | 忘了 |
[12:03] | Get it together, Officer West. | 振作一点 韦斯特警官 |
[12:05] | You can’t afford to lose focus out here. | 你不能在这儿分心 |
[12:13] | Which side of the building faces the street? To the right. | – 哪一栋楼面朝街道 – 右边的 |
[12:17] | Should we really be penalizing these people for their civic engagement? | 我们真的应该惩罚公众参与吗 |
[12:20] | Supreme Court ruled that displaying anatomically impossible pictures | 最高法院规定 展示非解剖学用途的图片 |
[12:23] | qualifies as obscene, | 会被作为淫秽 |
[12:24] | so hanging erotic banners of the V.P. | 所以在公寓的十个窗户上 |
[12:26] | in 10 windows of an apartment building | 挂着有副总统的色情横幅 |
[12:28] | definitely isn’t protected by the First Amendment. | 一定不受第一修正案的保护 |
[12:30] | I’m just saying, the guy should be flattered. | 我只是说 这家伙会受宠若惊 |
[12:33] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[12:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | You have an obscene banner hanging in your window. | 你的窗户上挂着淫秽横幅 |
[12:42] | It needs to come down. | 把它摘下来 |
[12:43] | Oh. Okay. Sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[12:44] | My neighbor offered me 100 bucks to put that there. | 我的邻居付我100美元让我把它挂在那里 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s illegal. | 是的 那不合法 |
[12:48] | No problem. | 好的 |
[12:49] | I’ll make sure to take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[12:50] | Sir, is there something inside you don’t want us to see? | 先生 里面是不是有不想让我们看到的东西 |
[12:53] | No. | 没有 |
[12:56] | Step back. Hands where I can see them. | 后退 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[12:59] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:01] | Sir, how many people live here? | 先生 这儿住了多少人 |
[13:02] | – Um…not many. – Pat him down. | – 没多少 – 给他搜身 |
[13:13] | So much for the element of surprise. | 惊喜到此为止 |
[13:15] | It’s okay. We’re not here for them. | 没事 我们不是为了他们来的 |
[13:29] | Go get the banner. | 去拿横幅 |
[13:32] | What do you charge these people? | 你收这些人多少钱 |
[13:34] | $500 a month times 20? | 每月500美元乘以20 |
[13:36] | That’s taking advantage of people | 那是在利用那些 |
[13:37] | too afraid to call the police on your ass. | 不敢报警的人 |
[13:39] | Got it. Do we have to call ICE? | 完事儿 我们要叫美国移民及海关执法局吗 |
[13:41] | No, L.A.’s a sanctuary city. | 不 洛杉矶是一个无证移民的庇护城市 |
[13:42] | Our job is to police the streets, | 我们的工作是监督街道 |
[13:44] | not check status. | 不是检查状况 |
[13:45] | But we’re not letting this go. | 但我们不能就这么算了 |
[13:46] | Get his driver’s license and do an F.I. | 拿他的驾照然后去做一个经济调查 |
[13:50] | We’ll be back tomorrow with code enforcement. | 我们明天会回来依法办案 |
[13:58] | Hi. Um, I need to get my blood tested. | 我得去验血 |
[14:01] | I got stuck with a used hypodermic needle. | 一根用过的注射针扎到了我 |
[14:03] | Oh. Uh, yeah, one sec. | 哦 好的 等一下 |
[14:07] | Um, where did that — | 在哪儿来着 |
[14:11] | If you could fill this out. | 填好这张表 |
[14:12] | Have a seat in the waiting room, and we’ll be right with you. | 在等候区坐一会儿 我们一会儿就来 |
[14:14] | You must be new, | 你是新来的吧 |
[14:16] | because no experienced nurse | 因为没经验的护士 |
[14:17] | lets an armed cop sit with civilians. | 才会让武装警察和平民坐在一起 |
[14:18] | What do you think happens | 如果有人想抢她的武器 |
[14:19] | if somebody attempts to grab her weapon? | 你觉得会怎样 |
[14:21] | I-I-I — | 我 我 我 |
[14:22] | The hospital protocol dictates | 医院的规定是 |
[14:23] | that an armed officer be seen immediately. | 优先治疗武装的警官 |
[14:25] | So set her up in a room right now and find a doctor. | 快给她安排房间再找个医生 |
[14:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[14:32] | Right this way. | 来这边 |
[14:37] | When do rookies get a step increase in pay? | 新人什么时候能涨工资 |
[14:40] | Not until you’re off probation. | 除非过了实习期 |
[14:42] | This about the house? Yeah. | 房子的事 是的 |
[14:44] | I’m thinking about buying it as an investment. | 我在考虑买下来投资 |
[14:45] | I’m sure Sarah will sell it to me | 我觉得只要我能掏得起报价 |
[14:46] | if I can just… match the offer. | 莎拉会把它卖给我 |
[14:48] | It’s not an investment if you can’t afford it. | 你要是负担不起就不算是投资 |
[14:50] | Well, I have some savings. | 好吧 我有一些存款 |
[14:52] | Maybe Ben will give me a loan. | 本可能会给我贷款 |
[14:54] | The only thing worse than going into debt | 比负债糟糕的唯一一件事就是 |
[14:56] | is doing it with a friend. I get it. | 和朋友一起负债 我知道 |
[14:58] | It’s just I built that house from the ground up. | 我一手建起了那座房子 |
[15:01] | You know, everything — | 所有的东西 |
[15:02] | The tree house in the backyard. | 后院的树屋 |
[15:05] | My son’s whole life was at that place. | 我儿子的童年都在那里度过的的 |
[15:08] | Sounds nice. | 很不错啊 |
[15:11] | It was. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | We never really talk about where you’re from. | 你从来没说过你是哪里人 |
[15:15] | Let’s just say it didn’t have a tree house. | 反正没有树屋 |
[15:18] | It’s a good job on the Class 2. | 二级威胁的工作完成的很好 |
[15:20] | As a reward, you get another assignment. | 作为奖励 给你们另一个任务 |
[15:23] | Look, it’s not so special. | 没什么特别的 |
[15:24] | Every job is an opportunity, sir. | 每个任务都是个机会 长官 |
[15:27] | – Is she feeling okay? Being positive. | – 她没事吧 – 积极向上 |
[15:29] | Positive? Good. | 积极 很好 |
[15:31] | ‘Cause I’m assigning you both to rover duty. | 我布置你俩去做勤杂工 |
[15:33] | – What’s that? – LAPD version of a Gofer. | – 什么意思 – 是帮洛城警署跑腿儿 |
[15:36] | You’ll spend the rest of your shift | 你俩要在下班之前 |
[15:37] | assisting officers all over the city — | 协助全城的警察 |
[15:38] | bringing them food and water, | 给他们送食物和水 |
[15:40] | giving them bathroom breaks. | 给他们上厕所休息的时间 |
[15:42] | Here’s a backlog of requests. | 这里是需求清单 |
[15:44] | Get to it. | 去搞定吧 |
[15:47] | Well, it’s an opportunity | 是个帮助咱们 |
[15:49] | to support our fellow officers. | 警察同行的机会 |
[15:50] | Okay, I’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我想说 |
[15:52] | It’s starting to freak me out. | 你这态度让我觉得有点吓人 |
[15:59] | Can I help you, officers? | 有何贵干 警官 |
[16:01] | Ma’am, there’s an obscene banner hanging in your window. | 女士 您窗外挂了条淫秽条幅 |
[16:03] | We need you to remove it. | 我们需要你收走 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. | 抱歉 但我办不到啊 |
[16:06] | We know your neighbor paid you. | 我们知道你收了邻居的好处费 |
[16:08] | But it’s a violation of Penal Code 415.5. | 但这违反刑法第415条第5项 |
[16:11] | We can arrest you for having it up. | 我们有权因此逮捕你 |
[16:13] | – I need that money. – Ma’am, it’s only $100. | – 我需要那笔钱 – 女士 不过是100块钱 |
[16:15] | Only?! | 不过 |
[16:18] | Have you ever been broke, Officer? | 你破产过吗 警官 |
[16:20] | Because I’m on the edge of living on the street. | 我马上就快街头流浪了 |
[16:22] | And that $100 is the difference | 这100块钱就能 |
[16:23] | between me being able to pay my rent this month | 让我付得起这个月的房租 |
[16:25] | and getting evicted. | 要么我就被赶出去了 |
[16:27] | Look, ma’am, I’m very sorry to hear that, | 这样 女士 我很同情您 |
[16:28] | but, um, you have to take the banner down. | 但是 你必须把条幅摘下来 |
[16:34] | But we just became aware of major code violations | 我们刚刚得知主犯 |
[16:37] | in one of these apartments. | 就在这片公寓里 |
[16:38] | I see no reason why forgiving your rent for a few months | 我看宽限你几个月的租金 |
[16:41] | couldn’t be part of the building owner’s penalty. | 也不够楼主付罚金的 |
[16:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:44] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:46] | Now go take down that banner. | 快去把条幅拿掉 |
[16:55] | Officers. | 警官们 |
[16:57] | Let us know if you need anything else. | 有什么需要再和我们说 |
[16:59] | So, what’s with the positive attitude? | 为什么你态度这么积极 |
[17:02] | – Do I need a reason? – No. | – 我还需要理由吗 – 不需要 |
[17:04] | It’s just after four months together, | 一起共事了四个月后 |
[17:05] | it’s the first day you’ve rolled in with it. | 头一回见你这么积极 |
[17:07] | I figured something must be up. | 我觉得一定是有事 |
[17:10] | That can’t be good. | 有情况 |
[17:12] | – How the hell did you not see me?! – You cut in front of me! | – 你怎么能没看见我 – 你从我前面插进来的 |
[17:14] | – You wouldn’t let me in! – Yeah? | – 你不让我进 – 是么 |
[17:15] | – Yeah! Learn how to drive, man! | – 就是 – 学学怎么开车吧 小子 |
[17:17] | Whoa. Hey, man, I — | 嘿 兄弟 我 |
[17:18] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:22] | Drop the gun! | 八强发下 |
[17:24] | Put the gun on the ground right now. | 立刻把枪放下 |
[17:26] | Hands behind your head. Interlace your fingers. | 双手交叉抱头 |
[17:29] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[17:31] | I-I was just trying to scare him. | 我就是想吓唬吓唬他 |
[17:38] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[17:39] | Over here. With me. Come on. | 这里 过来 快点 |
[17:41] | Control, 7-Adam-15. We have a gunshot victim — | 控制中心 我是7-A-15 这里有枪击受害者 |
[17:42] | female, adult, shotgun wound to the chest. | 成年 女性 枪伤在胸口处 |
[17:45] | We need fire and ambulance. ETA? | 我们需要火力和救护车 预计多长时间赶到 |
[17:46] | 7-Adam-15, at least 10 minutes. | 7-A-15 我们至少10分钟赶到 |
[17:47] | Okay, help me get her out of the car. | 好的 帮我把她从车里抬出来 |
[17:49] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 得把血止住 |
[17:50] | Come on. I got you. I got you. Come on. | 来吧 我扶你 我扶你 过来 |
[17:54] | Got that? | 抬住了吗 |
[17:57] | I didn’t mean to hurt her! | 我没想伤害她 |
[17:58] | Shut up! Look away. | 闭嘴 不许看 |
[18:00] | All right, stay with us. | 好了 保持清醒 |
[18:02] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital. | 我们要送你去医院 |
[18:04] | It’s a chest wound. | 是胸部中枪 |
[18:05] | It sounds like her lung’s collapsed. | 听声音她的肺似乎破了 |
[18:06] | Put pressure on it. | 压住了 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna need to put something in the wound — | 我们需要在伤口上压点什么 |
[18:08] | keep her alive till EMTs get here. | 让她坚持到救援队来 |
[18:12] | – Officer Bishop. – Get the kit bag — | – 毕肖普警官 – 工具包拿来 |
[18:13] | There’s gotta be something in there we can use. | 里面一定有能用的上的 |
[18:14] | Talia. | 塔利亚 |
[18:17] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[18:38] | – You okay? – What do you think? | – 你没事吧 – 你说呢 |
[18:40] | Sorry. It was a dumb question. | 抱歉 这个问题很蠢 |
[18:49] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you. | 抱歉 我没想冲你发火 |
[18:53] | My therapist is trying to get me to be more positive. | 我的心理咨询师一直试图让我积极起来 |
[18:57] | You asked why I was acting differently today. | 你问我为什么今天表现得不一样 |
[18:59] | No, I just –I didn’t know you went. | 不是 我只是 我不知道你去看医生了 |
[19:01] | – No reason you should. – ‘Cause the job frowns on it? | – 根本不用知道 – 是工作压力太大了吗 |
[19:05] | ‘Cause it’s nobody’s business. | 是因为这不关别人的事 |
[19:07] | But, yeah… | 但是 没错 |
[19:09] | it is looked at as a weakness amongst the boys in blue. | 这会让我在警察中看起来很懦弱 |
[19:12] | Well, that’s stupid. | 这种做法很蠢 |
[19:15] | Lot of stressful stuff we deal with, | 我们接触的很多有压力的事情 |
[19:16] | what we just went through, | 就像咱刚刚经历的那样 |
[19:17] | it’s unhealthy not to talk about it. | 不说出来是不健康的 |
[19:21] | Does that mean you see someone? | 这是说你也去看过医生吗 |
[19:23] | Sarah and I used to go to couples’ counseling. | 我和莎拉以前去咨询过夫妻情感顾问 |
[19:25] | And I used to look down on it — | 我以前很看不惯这种事 |
[19:27] | thought it was like paying someone to be your friend, | 觉得就好像花钱雇人当你朋友似的 |
[19:29] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[19:31] | It was helpful. | 这很有用的 |
[19:32] | Just, in our case, not helpful enough. | 只是 在我俩的感情中 不太起作用 |
[19:39] | So, what, you think less of me now? | 那你现在是看不起我了吗 |
[19:41] | No. The opposite. | 不 正相反 |
[19:44] | I think anyone brave enough to confront their problems head-on | 我认为任何一个有胆量面对问题的人 |
[19:46] | deserves respect. | 都值得尊敬 |
[19:57] | She’s all set. | 都安排好了 |
[19:58] | We’re gonna put a rush on the tests. | 我们会加急检测的 |
[20:00] | We should have results in a few hours. | 几个小时后就能有结果 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry about earlier. I… | 之前的事很抱歉 我 |
[20:06] | I didn’t know. | 并不知道 |
[20:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Falling down the WebMD rabbit hole | 上网查 |
[20:23] | isn’t gonna change your results. | 并不能改变结果 |
[20:25] | HIV is three times more prevalent | 艾滋病在流浪者聚集区里 |
[20:27] | in the homeless community | 患病率是 |
[20:28] | than it is in the general population. | 大众人口中的三倍 |
[20:30] | Hepatitis is five times more prevalent — | 肝炎发病率是五倍 |
[20:32] | And cows kill more people a year than sharks. | 一年中 因牛致死的人比因鲨鱼致死的人多 |
[20:34] | – The facts are whatever you make them. – What — | – 事实是由你决定的 – 什么 |
[20:36] | What if I get hep C from this needle, | 如果我这个针让我得了丙型肝炎 |
[20:37] | and one day I get shot, | 我要是有一天中枪了 |
[20:39] | and you’re trying to stop the bleeding | 你帮我止血的话 |
[20:40] | and you forget that, you know, you have a — | 一时着急忘了 如果你还 |
[20:42] | you have a cut on your hand? Or worse — | 手上还有伤口怎么办 或者更糟 |
[20:43] | a kid gets shot and I’m the one with the cut? | 有孩子中枪了我手上有伤口怎么办 |
[20:45] | – And it’s just – Then you’ll be a cop with hep C and a cut. | – 那就 – 那你就是个有丙型肝炎和伤口的警察 |
[20:49] | You signed up to put your life on the line. | 你自愿加入警察队伍 那就意味将生命奉献给岗位 |
[20:52] | That means your health, too. | 也意味着奉献你的健康 |
[20:54] | Focusing on fear | 深陷恐惧 |
[20:56] | isn’t gonna change the outcome. | 也不能改变结果 |
[21:00] | Lab results are gonna take hours. | 检验结果还要几个小时 |
[21:03] | Do you want to hang out in the worst-case-scenario panic room, | 你是想胡思乱想陷入恐慌 |
[21:06] | or you want to get back to work? | 还是想回到岗位 |
[21:09] | Get that air-conditioning fixed? | 把空调修好吗 |
[21:11] | I thought air-conditioning made me soft. | 你不是说空调才让我这么脆弱的 |
[21:14] | Well, it does, but I can’t solve all your problems today. | 的确是 但我今天可以帮你解决所有问题 |
[21:20] | Go splash some water on your face. | 去洗把脸 |
[21:22] | Let’s get back out there. | 咱们离开这里 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:40] | Just this apartment and we’re done. | 就这一间公寓就完事了 |
[21:45] | Can we kick it down? | 我们把门踢开吗 |
[21:47] | We have legal right. | 我们有合法授权 |
[21:49] | Let’s check with the neighbor first. | 先看看邻居吧 |
[22:02] | Guess we’re kicking it. | 看来是要踢开了 |
[22:03] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听见了吗 |
[22:06] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[22:08] | Ma’am, I’m Officer Angela Lopez. I’m with the LAPD. | 女士 我是洛城警署安格利亚?洛佩兹警官 |
[22:12] | Can you open the front door? | 您能开下门吗 |
[22:13] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 不能 |
[22:17] | Please, ma’am. It would really help us out. | 摆脱 女士 您这样能帮助我们的 |
[22:20] | Oh, I can’t. The knots — | 我开不了 这绳子 |
[22:23] | Kick it down. | 踢开 |
[22:29] | Take care of her. I’ll clear the apartment. | 照顾好她 我查看下公寓 |
[22:34] | Okay. I’m Officer Jackson West. | 好的 我是杰克逊?韦斯特警官 |
[22:35] | Can you tell me your name, please? | 能告诉我您的名字吗 |
[22:36] | R-Ruth. | 露丝 |
[22:38] | Ruth. Okay, Ruth, I’m gonna get you out of these. | 露丝 好的露丝 我帮你解开 |
[22:40] | – If you could just stay calm for me. – Oh. No, no. | – 请你保持冷静 – 不 不 |
[22:42] | – Clear. – Please, no. No. | – 安全 – 求你 不要 不要 |
[22:44] | Luke said I had to stay here… | 卢克说我必须呆在这里 |
[22:48] | – Who’s Luke, ma’am? – He’s my son. | – 卢克是谁 女士 – 他是我儿子 |
[22:51] | – Where is he? – Okay… | – 他在哪 – 好吧 |
[22:54] | What’s going on? What happened to my door? | 怎么回事 我的门怎么了 |
[22:56] | Are you Luke? | 你是卢克吗 |
[22:58] | – Yeah. – You did this to your mother? | – 是啊 – 你这么对你妈吗 |
[23:00] | So she won’t hurt herself. | 这样她就不能伤到自己了 |
[23:02] | She’s in the early stages of dementia. | 她在痴呆的早期阶段 |
[23:04] | I had a job interview. I couldn’t take her with me. | 我有一个工作面试 我不能带她一起去 |
[23:06] | I got stuck in traffic getting back. | 我在回来的路上堵车了 |
[23:08] | – The damn V.P. –If your mother has health issues, | – 该死的副总统 – 如果你妈妈有健康问题 |
[23:10] | then you need to get her a caretaker. | 那你就得给她找个保姆 |
[23:12] | Or a neighbor to watch her. | 或者找个邻居来照看她 |
[23:14] | You know how much that costs? | 你知道那要花多少钱吗 |
[23:16] | I do the best I can with what I got. | 我用我所拥有的做到最好了 |
[23:18] | This is your mother. What kind of garbage treats his mom like — | 这是你的妈妈 什么样的垃圾会对他的妈妈 |
[23:20] | – Officer West! – Oh… | – 韦斯特警官 – 哦 |
[23:22] | You’re under arrest for elder abuse. | 你因虐待老人而被捕 |
[23:23] | Hook him up. | 把他拷起来 |
[23:27] | Oh, no, no! Don’t do that! | 哦不 不 别这样做 |
[23:29] | Oh, ma’am. It’s okay. It’s all right, ma’am. | 哦 女士 没关系的 没关系 女士 |
[23:30] | No! | 不 |
[23:31] | Oh, my God. It’s okay, ma’am. | 天呐 没事的 女士 |
[23:42] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[23:52] | Sorry, I didn’t realize someone else was in here. | 对不起 我不知道这里还有别人 |
[24:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:10] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[24:13] | my brother, he was… | 我的兄弟 他 |
[24:16] | He was in a car accident. | 他出车祸了 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:21] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[24:25] | No. | 不会 |
[25:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:05] | This is what he wants. | 这是他想要的 |
[25:06] | Stop. | 停下 |
[25:13] | 7-Adam-19, A to B, Tim, I need you. Room 113. | 7-A-19 A呼叫B 蒂姆 我需要你来 113房间 |
[25:15] | Hey. Hey. Look, just put down the needle, okay? | 嘿 嘿 听着 把针放下 你不需要这样做 好吗 |
[25:18] | Yes, I do. | 我需要这样做 |
[25:19] | My brother wouldn’t want this. | 我兄弟不会想这样的 |
[25:21] | He ran triathlons. | 他跑三项全能运动 |
[25:23] | Being stuck in bed, brain-dead, | 被困在床上 脑死亡 |
[25:25] | hooked up to machines forever, | 永远与机器相连 |
[25:26] | that’s his idea of Hell. | 这就是他眼中的地狱 |
[25:27] | Okay. Listen to me. Look, I know you’re in pain, | 好吧 听我说 听着 我知道你很痛苦 |
[25:29] | but this is not your decision to make. | 但这不是你能做的决定 |
[25:31] | Page a trauma surgeon and get an O.R. on standby. | 找个创伤外科医生 叫个手术室待命 |
[25:34] | Incoming gunshot wound. | 可能接受枪伤处理 |
[25:36] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[25:38] | Mike never had a chance to sign a DNR. | 迈克从来没有机会签拒绝心肺复苏协议 |
[25:40] | He and my sister-in-law got married six months ago. | 他和我嫂子六个月前结婚了 |
[25:42] | She’s his medical proxy, but she can’t let him go. | 她是他的医疗代理人 但她做不到放他走 |
[25:44] | She doesn’t see that she’s hurting him. | 她看不出她在伤害他 |
[25:46] | And you think that injecting him with bleach is better? | 而你觉得给他注射漂白剂更好吗 |
[25:49] | Listen, you have no right to decide | 听着 你无权决定 |
[25:52] | if he lives or dies. | 他是死是活 |
[25:54] | What you’re talking about is murder. | 你在说的是谋杀 |
[25:56] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[25:57] | Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, put the needle down. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 把针放下 |
[26:00] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[26:02] | Hey. Look at me. Right here. Right here. | 嘿 看着我 这里 这里 |
[26:04] | Put the needle down, okay? No. | 把针放下 好吗 不 |
[26:15] | – Did she push the plunger? – No. | – 她推活塞了吗 – 没有 |
[26:18] | Can’t leave you alone for a minute. | 真是不能放你一个人呆着 |
[26:31] | 7-Adam-15, I’m reattaching you to the motorcade detail. | 7-A-15 我把你和车队重新联系起来 |
[26:34] | 7-Adam-15, copy. | 7-A-15 收到 |
[26:38] | Turn around. | 调头 |
[26:40] | We’ve got to go to Wilshire and Western. | 我们得去威尔希尔西部 |
[26:41] | They’re changing the Vice President’s route. | 他们正在改变副总统的路线 |
[26:43] | So what does that mean we have to do? | 这意味着我们要做什么 |
[26:45] | Put out cones, block off streets, | 把警示标拿出来 封锁街道 |
[26:47] | check the area for any suspicious activity. | 检查该区域是否有可疑活动 |
[26:49] | Isn’t that what the department’s been doing all day? | 这不是我们部门一整天都在做的吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah, but this is what happens when the Vice President | 是啊 但当副总统决定在菲利普饭店停一下 |
[26:53] | decides to stop at Philippe’s for a French Dip and a photo op. | 来个法式洗浴 拍张照片时 就会需要这样做 |
[26:56] | So basically, you’re saying | 所以基本上 你的意思是 |
[26:58] | we have to clear out a whole new section of town | 我们必须清理出一个全新的城区 |
[27:00] | because he wants to stop for a sandwich? | 就因为他想停下来吃个三明治吗 |
[27:01] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:04] | You know, I’ve always liked it when politicians stop | 你知道 我一直很喜欢政客们 |
[27:06] | at these little mom-and-pop shops. | 在这些小夫妻店逗留 |
[27:08] | It makes them seem more human. | 这让他们看起来更富有人性 |
[27:10] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[27:12] | not so much. | 不太有这种感觉了 |
[27:18] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[27:20] | Do we need to track down the guy that paid to have them put up? | 我们需要找到那个付钱把它们挂起来的人吗 |
[27:22] | No. Situation’s been remedied. Detectives will follow up. | 不 事态已经被纠正了 警探们会跟进的 |
[27:26] | You want to really tell me what’s going on? | 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[27:29] | You’ve been distracted all day. Losing control. | 你一整天都在分神 失去控制 |
[27:31] | That’s not like you. | 这不像你 |
[27:34] | My mom and I haven’t spoken | 我妈妈和我从我在学院开始学习之前 |
[27:36] | since before I, uh, started the Academy. | 就没说过话 |
[27:38] | Breakfast was gonna be my chance to change that. | 早餐本来是我改变这一切的机会 |
[27:41] | I, um, was up all night worrying about it | 我整晚都在担心 |
[27:44] | and finally got in the right head space, | 好不容易大脑清醒了 |
[27:46] | only to get called in to work. | 却被叫去工作 |
[27:47] | She’s been married to a cop for 30 years. | 她和一个警察结婚30年了 |
[27:49] | She should know how the job works. | 她应该知道这工作是怎么做的 |
[27:50] | She does…but, um, this is different. | 她知道 但是 这是不同的 |
[27:54] | How so? | 怎么不同 |
[27:56] | It just is. | 就是不同 |
[27:59] | Look, I know what it’s like to have family drama. | 听着 我知道过着家庭剧样的生活是什么感觉 |
[28:01] | But you have to keep it in check when you’re at work. | 但是当你在工作的时候 你必须控制它 |
[28:04] | In some ways, it’s even harder | 在某种程度上 这比 |
[28:05] | than not bringing this mess home with you after shift. | 下班后不把这些差劲的心情带回家更难 |
[28:08] | But being distracted on the job will get you killed. | 但是在工作中分心会让你丧命 |
[28:12] | I understand. It won’t happen again. | 我明白了 这种事不会再发生了 |
[28:16] | – Officers Lopez, West? – Yes? | – 洛佩兹警官 韦斯特 – 在 |
[28:18] | You’re being reassigned to counter-assault detail. | 你要被派去执行反恐任务 |
[28:21] | Redwood has decided to make a stop | 雷德伍德决定 |
[28:22] | at the restaurant across the street, | 在街对面的餐馆停一下 |
[28:23] | so we have to clear every apartment with a view. | 所以我们必须清理每一个有视野的公寓 |
[28:30] | Grey’s calling me back to the station. | 格雷叫我回局里 |
[28:32] | Okay. Should I come with you? | 好吧 我应该和你一起去吗 |
[28:34] | No. You stay here, wait for your results. | 不 你留在这里 等待结果 |
[28:36] | I’ll be back when I’m done. | 我做完就回来 |
[28:38] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[28:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | For what? | 为什么要谢我 |
[28:48] | Doing my job? | 做好我的本职工作吗 |
[29:00] | How much time till the motorcade passes through? | 车队还要过多久才经过这里 |
[29:02] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[29:04] | 7-Adam-15, new route appears to be clear. | 7-A-15 新路线似乎是畅通的 |
[29:07] | Stand by for final confirmation. | 等待最后确认 |
[29:17] | Nolan, take a glance to your right, | 诺兰 看看你的右边 |
[29:18] | tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[29:21] | Car, single male occupant sitting behind the wheel. | 一辆汽车 一个男性坐在方向盘后面 |
[29:23] | Engine running. What else? | 发动机运行着 还有什么 |
[29:25] | He’s behind the weed dispensary. | 他在大麻药房后面 |
[29:27] | And was that dispensary open or closed | 一分钟前我们开车经过那家药房时 |
[29:29] | when we drove past it a minute ago? | 它是开着的还是关着的 |
[29:30] | – Closed. – Good. | – 关着的 – 很好 |
[29:32] | So why is a lone male sitting in a running vehicle | 那么 为什么一个孤独的男性坐在一辆启动着的汽车里 |
[29:34] | behind a closed business that deals in cash? | 停在一家以现金交易的关着门商家后面呢 |
[29:38] | The store’s being robbed. | 商店正在被抢 |
[29:46] | 7-Adam-15, we have a possible 4-5-9 in progress | 7-A-15 我们可能遇到了抢劫事件 |
[29:48] | behind the Ganja Garden dispensary. | 在甘佳花园药房后面 |
[29:49] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[29:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:53] | Be advised backup is delayed due to the road closures. | 请注意 由于道路关闭 支援队被延误了 |
[29:55] | What a surprise. | 真是一个惊喜 |
[29:59] | The driver’s gonna be checking his mirror, | 司机会检查他的镜子 |
[30:01] | so stay low in the blind spot. | 所以在盲点的地方蹲低点 |
[30:02] | We need to get to him before he can alert his friends. | 我们必须在他通知他的朋友之前拿下他 |
[30:08] | Let’s get behind the dumpster. | 我们到垃圾箱后面去吧 |
[30:28] | I’ll get the driver. Cover me. | 我来拿下司机 掩护我 |
[30:38] | Police. Give me your cellphone. | 警察 把你的手机给我 |
[30:42] | Turn off the car. Give me your keys. | 把车熄火 把钥匙给我 |
[30:46] | What’s your name? Freddy. | – 你叫什么名字 – 弗雷迪 |
[30:49] | You trying to rob this place, Freddy? | 你想抢劫这里吗 弗雷迪 |
[30:51] | You got friends inside? | 你有朋友在里面吗 |
[30:55] | I’m about to pull you out of this car. | 我要把你从车里拉出来 |
[30:56] | Do not attempt to warn them. | 不要试图警告他们 |
[31:06] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[31:12] | Gun. | 枪 |
[31:16] | How many are inside? | 里面有多少人 |
[31:19] | Your best shot at leniency is to help us right now. | 你得到宽大处理的最好办法是现在就帮助我们 |
[31:24] | – There’s three people inside. – Are they hardened felons | – 里面三个人 – 他们是重罪犯 |
[31:26] | or are they just a bunch of stoners? | 还是只是一群瘾君子 |
[31:27] | Don and Tyreek have done time. | 唐和泰瑞克坐过牢 |
[31:29] | How long have they been in there? Five minutes? | – 他们在那里多久了 – 五分钟了吧 |
[31:30] | They said they’d be fast. | 他们说他们会很快的 |
[31:31] | You know, just grab the cash and go. | 你知道的 拿着现金就走 |
[31:33] | – Let’s get out of here. – Here we go. | – 我们走吧 – 我们走 |
[31:35] | Police! | 警察 |
[31:42] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[31:44] | – Freddy’s down. – Get him. | – 弗雷迪倒下了 – 去扶他 |
[31:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:51] | They got him in the neck. Freddy looks bad. | 他们打了他的脖子 弗雷迪看起来不太妙 |
[31:53] | There’s first aid in the shop. | 商店里有急救箱 |
[31:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:01] | 7-Adam-15, we have shots fired. | 7-A-15 我们这里发生枪战 |
[32:04] | Need backup and ambulance. Code 3. | 需要支援和救护车 紧急出警 |
[32:06] | Copy. Be advised nearest backup is 8 minutes away. | 收到 收到消息 最近的支援距离8分钟 |
[32:09] | 8 minutes is a lifetime. They’re right around the corner. | 8分钟就是一个生命的时间 他们就在拐角处 |
[32:12] | Agent Danvers? We’re getting a distress call from one of our units. | 特工丹弗斯 我们接到一个单位的求救信号 |
[32:15] | Do you have anyone that can cover us? No. | – 你有谁能替代我们吗 – 没有 |
[32:17] | The Vice President’s motorcade is passing through soon. | 副总统的车队即将通过 |
[32:19] | You’ve got every window in this building secured. | 你们把这栋楼的每扇窗户都关好了 |
[32:21] | We’re redundant standing around in a hallway. | 我们站在走廊上是多余的 |
[32:23] | Our people are in a gunfight. They need help. | 我们的人在枪战 他们需要帮助 |
[32:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:26] | I need you to stay at your post. | 我需要你们坚守岗位 |
[32:41] | Remind me to never do that again. | 提醒我不要再那样做了 |
[32:44] | – How is he? – Not good. | – 他怎么样 – 不太好 |
[33:00] | You okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[33:02] | I’m good! I’m good! | 我没事 我没事 |
[33:03] | He’s bleeding out.We’re gonna need to get him to a hospital! | 他在大出血 我们需要把他送到医院 |
[33:05] | We’ll take him! Backup’s only a few minutes out! | 我们会送他去的 后援马上就到了 |
[33:08] | Go! | 快走 |
[33:12] | Keep them pinned down! | 牵制住他们 |
[33:14] | Cover me. | 替我掩护一下 |
[33:23] | Come on! Get in here! | 快点 到这里来 |
[33:32] | Move! Move! Shoot! | 快走 快走 开枪 |
[33:36] | They’ve gone back inside. We go in after them? | 他们已经进去了 我们要追吗 |
[33:38] | No. We make them come to us. | 不 让他们来找我们 |
[33:41] | 7-Adam-07, let Shaw Memorial know | 这里是7-a-07号 告诉肖恩纪念医院的人 |
[33:43] | that we are five minutes away with a juvenile male, | 我们距离他们还有5分钟路程 带着一个年轻男性 |
[33:45] | gunshot to the neck. | 脖子中了一枪 |
[33:46] | 7-Adam-07, copy. | 7-a-7号 收到 |
[33:47] | They’ve been advised and are ready. | 他们已经收到消息并准备好了 |
[33:49] | – We’re still five out? – At least. | – 我们还有5分钟的距离吗 – 至少5分钟 |
[33:51] | – You ready? – Yep. | – 你准备好了吗 – 是的 |
[33:55] | – Hey! Get out of here! – Hit ’em again. | – 喂 给我滚开 – 再来一枪 |
[34:01] | – Come on! – Let’s move! | – 快点 – 快走 |
[34:03] | Get on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[34:04] | Crawl toward the sound of my voice. | 向我声音这边爬过来 |
[34:06] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你们的双手举到我能看到的地方 |
[34:11] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢过来 |
[34:12] | Okay! Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[34:16] | – How’s he doing? – He’s losing consciousness. | – 他怎么样了 – 他已经失去意识了 |
[34:19] | Pulse is increasing. | 脉搏在加快 |
[34:21] | Eyes already dilated. | 瞳孔在扩大 |
[34:23] | Elevate his legs, monitor his breathing. | 把他的腿抬起来 注意监测他的呼吸 |
[34:25] | Yo, what’s going on? | 喂 这是怎么回事 |
[34:27] | The traffic stopped for the motorcade. I can’t get through. | 车辆都在为副总统的车队让道 我开不过去 |
[34:44] | We can’t move. | 我们走不了 |
[34:45] | I’m gonna reverse and loop around Cahuenga. | 我要掉个头 绕着卡温格大街开一圈 |
[34:47] | That’s the opposite direction. There’s no time. | 那是医院的反方向 我们没时间了 |
[34:49] | Look, he’s bleeding out. We’re just a block away. | 听着 他一直在失血 我们差一个街区就到了 |
[34:52] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[35:01] | He went into shock a minute ago. Pulse is weak but steady. | 他在1分钟之前休克了 脉搏虽然很弱但很稳定 |
[35:21] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么在这儿 |
[35:25] | I got stuck with a hypodermic needle this morning, | 我因为早上的被一只用过的注射器扎到了 |
[35:27] | so now I’m just… | 所以我现在只能 |
[35:30] | I’m waiting. | 坐这儿等着检验结果 |
[35:35] | I, um… | 我 |
[35:37] | I can wait with you. | 我可以陪你一起等着 |
[35:47] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[35:52] | Sergeant Grey, a word? | 格雷警佐 能和你说句话吗 |
[35:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:56] | Is Redwood wheels up? | 红木出发了吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah, heading back to D.C. now. | 是的 现在已经前往华盛顿了 |
[35:59] | Look, earlier today, I gave a direct order | 听着 今天早些时候 我向你手下 |
[36:02] | to two of your officers that was disregarded. | 两个警官发出直接命令 但他们没有理会我 |
[36:04] | I’m aware. | 我知道这件事 |
[36:06] | And I support their decision. | 并且我支持他们的决定 |
[36:09] | They abandoned a post | 他们抛弃了一个 |
[36:10] | that had a direct line of fire on the Vice President. | 能直接向副总统开火的岗哨 |
[36:13] | And you had snipers with long guns set on that post. | 而你们手上有能瞄准那里的阻击手 |
[36:17] | See, I train my people to make educated decisions | 我教导我的人在面对威胁的时候 |
[36:19] | regarding threat assessment. | 要做出明智的决定 |
[36:21] | My guys were under fire. | 我的人当时遭受火力攻击 |
[36:22] | Your guy? Was going for a sandwich. | 而你的人呢 正在找三明治吃 |
[36:25] | It’s a no-brainer. | 该选哪个是显而易见的 |
[36:39] | I’ve been here before. | 我之前也来过这儿 |
[36:43] | Waiting for news. | 等着消息 |
[36:47] | Uh, before we started the Academy, | 在我们开始训练之前 |
[36:48] | my, uh, brother, Marshall, | 我哥哥 马歇尔 |
[36:50] | was diagnosed with diabetic nephropathy. | 被诊断为糖尿病并发肾病 |
[36:52] | It’s a kidney disease. | 这是肾脏疾病的一种 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. Is he okay? | 我很抱歉 他现在还好吗 |
[36:57] | Yeah. Now. | 现在没事了 |
[36:59] | But at the time, | 但在那个时候 |
[37:00] | it looked like he needed a kidney transplant, | 他需要进行肾脏移植 |
[37:02] | and I was the only one in my family that was a match. | 我们家只有我一个人和他匹配 |
[37:07] | That is a lot to carry. | 这是个很大的负担 |
[37:09] | Man, I was not ready for it. | 天呐 我当时根本没有准备好 |
[37:13] | I’d been counting the days | 我一直在数着日子 |
[37:14] | until I could start the Academy, | 准备开始训练 |
[37:16] | and suddenly, I was facing the idea | 突然之间 我却要面对 |
[37:18] | of putting it all on hold. | 把训练搁置一边的问题 |
[37:21] | I agonized over it. | 我为此感到非常苦恼 |
[37:24] | But Marshall said that he could wait. | 但是马歇尔说他可以再等等 |
[37:27] | That it really wasn’t that serious. | 他的病还没有那么严重 |
[37:29] | So…I took the out. | 所以 我就去训练了 |
[37:33] | He was looking out for you. | 他这是在替你考虑 |
[37:36] | He suffered acute renal failure | 我们开始训练两个月后 |
[37:39] | two months after we started. | 他就开始出现肾衰竭 |
[37:42] | He almost died. | 他差点就死了 |
[37:44] | Whoa, why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么没有告诉我们这件事呢 |
[37:46] | I was ashamed. I mean, it was my fault. | 我当时非常愧疚 这都是我的错 |
[37:49] | I… | 我 |
[37:50] | Luckily, the hospital found another donor | 幸运的是 医院又找到了另一个捐赠者 |
[37:53] | and he got the transplant, | 他做了移植手术 |
[37:55] | but my mom still hasn’t forgiven me. | 但是我妈妈到现在都没有原谅我 |
[37:58] | Which is why missing brunch was such a big deal. | 所以你错过早午餐是个很严重的事 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:03] | And in her mind, | 在她看来 |
[38:04] | I chose the job before family. | 我把工作看得比家人更重要 |
[38:07] | Again. | 又一次这样 |
[38:09] | It’s not the same. | 这是不一样的 |
[38:11] | It’s not. | 真的不一样 |
[38:15] | Deep down she knows it’s true. | 在内心深处 你也明白这一点 |
[38:19] | Have you told her how heartbroken you are | 你有告诉她 你对这件事 |
[38:21] | about all of this? | 感到非常伤心吗 |
[38:25] | She hasn’t really given me the chance. | 她其实并没有给我说的机会 |
[38:27] | Well, then take it. | 那你就找机会 |
[38:30] | Trust me, as unpleasant as it’s gonna be, | 相信我 虽然这件事会非常难受 |
[38:33] | the waiting is so much worse. | 但等待的滋味更糟糕 |
[38:39] | – Officer Chen? – Yeah, that’s — that’s me. | – 陈警官 – 是的 是我 |
[38:42] | I have the results of your test. | 你的检验结果已经出来了 |
[38:44] | So if you come with me, we can set you up in a room. | 请跟我来 我们可以给你安排一间房 |
[38:46] | Uh, no. Sorry. No. | 不 抱歉 不用了 |
[38:47] | Uh, can you just tell me, like, now? | 你能现在就 直接告诉我吗 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:00] | So, your initial test | 所以说 初次化验结果显示 |
[39:03] | came back negative for any viral infections, | 所有的病毒检测 例如艾滋病和肝炎 |
[39:05] | like HIV or hepatitis. | 都是阴性的 |
[39:11] | But… | 但是 |
[39:14] | your blood work indicated | 你的血样化验结果表明 |
[39:15] | the presence of a staph infection. | 你感染了葡萄球菌 |
[39:16] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[39:18] | We need to get you started | 我们需要立刻对你 |
[39:19] | on intravenous antibiotics immediately. | 进行静脉注射抗生素 |
[39:22] | Some strains of staph are drug-resistant, | 一些葡萄球菌具有耐药性 |
[39:25] | so we’ll monitor the wound | 所以我们还需要检测你的伤口 |
[39:26] | for any abscesses or cellulitis. | 以防出现脓肿或蜂窝织炎 |
[39:28] | – Okay? – Okay… | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[39:31] | Um, go. I’ll, uh — I’ll call Tim. | 去吧 我给蒂姆打个电话 |
[39:34] | He’ll be here for you when you come out. | 等你出来的时候他就到了 |
[39:35] | Thank you for staying with me. | 谢谢你能在这里陪着我 |
[39:37] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[39:48] | Dispatch is sending another unit to watch our suspect | 特遣队派了另一支部队来监视 |
[39:50] | when he gets out of surgery. | 嫌疑犯手术后的情况 |
[39:52] | Looks like getting puked on saved your life. | 看来呕吐救了你一命 |
[39:55] | You don’t put on that tactical vest, | 如果你没有穿那个防弹背心的话 |
[39:56] | that shot to the shoulder goes through your heart. | 打到你肩膀的子弹可能会穿过你的心脏 |
[40:01] | You’ve come a long way, Officer West. | 你经历了不少了 韦斯特警官 |
[40:03] | I guess I have. Thanks to you. | 确实如此 这都多亏了你 |
[40:13] | Hey. Good job today. | 嘿 今天干得很漂亮 |
[40:15] | Are you being for real, or are you just being positive? | 你是认真这么觉得 还是说只想鼓励我 |
[40:17] | – For real. – Thanks. | – 认真的 – 谢谢 |
[40:19] | What did you decide about the loan from your rich friend? | 你打算怎么处理你从那位有钱朋友那儿贷的款呢 |
[40:22] | Oh. That you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:23] | Money and friendships just don’t mix. | 金钱和友情不能混为一谈 |
[40:27] | Look, your son is never gonna forget that house. | 听着 你儿子永远都不会忘记那栋房子的 |
[40:29] | I moved around so much, | 我总是在搬家 |
[40:30] | I never had a place that was special like that. | 我从来没有一个像那样特别的地方 |
[40:33] | But it’s not about the place, | 但这和那栋房子没有关系 |
[40:35] | it’s about what happened there. | 是和那里经历的事情有关 |
[40:37] | You own those memories. | 这些记忆已经记在你心里了 |
[40:38] | That’s actually… an excellent perspective. | 这倒是个 不错的考虑视角 |
[40:42] | Hmm. I’ll send you a bill. | 我会把账单寄给你的 |
[40:53] | – All done? – All done. | – 都签好了吗 – 都签好了 |
[40:55] | The house is now in the hands of a lovely young couple, | 房子现在归一对可爱的夫妇 |
[40:59] | their kids, and a French bulldog. | 他们的孩子以及一只斗牛犬所有了 |
[41:00] | Well, I’m sure they’ll take good care of it. | 我相信他们会好好对待房子的 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:06] | Wow. What a day. | 哇 今天事情真多啊 |
[41:07] | Wait till the President comes. | 总统来的时候等着瞧吧 |
[41:10] | – I hear it’s twice as bad. – That’s not possible. | – 我听说情况有现在两倍这么糟 – 不可能吧 |
[41:13] | Well, you missed all the drama altogether. | 你今天错过了所有好戏 |
[41:15] | I got stuck with a dirty needle. | 我可被一根带有病菌的针扎了 |
[41:18] | Yes, that’s right, I forgot. | 这倒是真的 我给忘了 |
[41:19] | Tell me, is it too soon to make jokes about that? | 告诉我 我现在就拿它开玩笑是不是太早了 |
[41:21] | – A little. – Of course. That’s my bad. | – 是有点早 – 没错 是我不对 |
[41:23] | How about now? | 那现在可以了吗 |
[41:25] | Will you stop that? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[41:26] | – Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. – Hey. | – 嘿 各位 抱歉我来晚了 – 嘿 |
[41:28] | Just got off the flight from Sedona. | 我刚下了从塞多纳来的飞机 |
[41:29] | You know, I found this outside the gate. | 我在大门口发现了这个 |
[41:30] | I think it’s for you. | 我觉得这是给你的 |
[41:32] | It’s from Henry. | 这是亨利送我的 |
[41:34] | If you would? Mm-hmm. | 能替我扶一下吗 |
[41:41] | It’s the doorjamb… from his room | 这是他房间里的 一个门框 |
[41:44] | where I marked his height every year. | 我每年都会在上面标记他的身高 |
[41:46] | This is –This is the best. | 这真是 这是最好的礼物 |
[41:49] | Oh, my God, I can tear a doorjamb down right here | 天呐 我可以把这里的一个门框卸下来 |
[41:51] | and I can install this. | 然后把这个装上去 |
[41:52] | Um, did I mention that this house | 我有告诉你 这栋房子都被刊登到 |
[41:54] | is featured in Architectural Digest? | 《建筑学文摘》里面了吗 |
[41:56] | – Master bedroom. – John. No. | – 就安到主卧室吧 – 约翰 不行 |
[41:58] | How about just a shadow box to put it in? | 找个陈列柜把它放进去不好吗 |