时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You didn’t nap, did you? | 你没有午睡 是吗 |
[00:10] | I didn’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[00:11] | I’ve got to find a new place to live. | 我得找个新地方住 |
[00:13] | No excuse, Boot. | 不要找借口 菜鸟 |
[00:14] | Napping is the key to Midnight Shift. | 午睡是上夜班的关键 |
[00:16] | No shorter than 20 minutes. No longer than 40. | 不少于20分钟 不超过40分钟 |
[00:19] | But, hey, if you’re comfortable ignoring | 但是 如果你不介意忽略 |
[00:20] | my institutional wisdom… | 我的制度学问的话 |
[00:21] | I’m getting evicted. | 我被赶出来了 |
[00:23] | – And whose fault is that? – Not mine. | – 那是谁的错 – 不是我的 |
[00:25] | They’re turning my building into condos. | 他们把我的房子变成了公寓 |
[00:27] | That’s what happens when you gentrify | 这就是当你生活在一个工人阶级的社区里时 |
[00:28] | a working-class neighborhood. | 会发生的事情 |
[00:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | That. | 那个 |
[00:50] | There was a guy standing there with a mask on. | 刚有个戴面具的人站在那里 |
[00:52] | He was like seven feet tall. | 他大概有七英尺高 |
[00:57] | I saw him. He was right there. | 我看到他了 他就在那里 |
[00:59] | Boot, if you make me | 菜鸟 如果你是 |
[01:01] | get out of this car | 因为一个幻觉就逼我 |
[01:02] | for a hallucination… | 从车里出来的话 |
[01:19] | What… | 什么 |
[01:23] | God, he was right here. | 天啊 他刚就在这里的 |
[01:27] | Make-believe time is over. | 演戏时间结束了 |
[01:41] | Stop! Police! | 停下 警察 |
[01:59] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[02:13] | Step out. | 出来 |
[02:17] | Step out! | 出来 |
[02:23] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[02:27] | Peel the mask off slowly. | 慢慢把面具揭下来 |
[02:29] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[02:40] | Welcome to Midnight, Officer Chen. | 陈警官 欢迎光临午夜 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[02:50] | No. No. | 不 不准 |
[03:01] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:03] | Hey. Happy to be back on days? | 回来上班高兴吗 |
[03:05] | God, yes. | 天哪 是的 |
[03:06] | I don’t know if you heard, but it was… | 我不知道你是否听说了 但是 |
[03:10] | – Tim had shirts made. – Of course he did. | – 蒂姆做的衬衫 – 当然是他做的 |
[03:13] | Well, you know, just wait until it’s your turn, | 好吧 等你轮班的时候给我等着点 |
[03:15] | Officer In Bed By Ten. | 警官十点前就上床就寝了 |
[03:17] | I’m a morning person. | 我是个早起的人 |
[03:22] | – Good morning. – You’re here bright and early. | – 早上好 – 你大清早就来了 |
[03:24] | Hey, if you’re not early, you’re late. | 如果你不早点来的话 你就迟到了 |
[03:26] | That’s a stupid saying. | 那句话很蠢 |
[03:27] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[03:29] | I wore mine in too! | 我也穿了我的在里面 |
[03:30] | It’s not the t-shirt… | 不是因为那个t恤 |
[03:31] | although, it is annoying. | 尽管真的很烦人 |
[03:33] | I can’t find a place to live. | 我找不到住的地方 |
[03:34] | You could always move back home. | 你随时可以搬回家 |
[03:35] | No, I really can’t. | 不 我真的不能 |
[03:37] | Or you can bunk up with Nolan. | 或者你可以和诺兰睡一张床 |
[03:38] | – He lives in a mansion. – Hey, it’s not a mansion. | – 他住在一栋豪宅里呢 – 那不是豪宅 |
[03:40] | It’s a guest house of a mansion. | 那是一个豪宅里的招待所 |
[03:43] | But you’re welcome to crash on the couch if you need to. | 但如果你需要的话 欢迎你来住沙发 |
[03:45] | Yeah, thanks. But I am determined to find a nice, | 谢谢 但我想找一个又好 |
[03:48] | clean, affordable place to live, even if it kills me. | 又干净 又负担得起的地方 即使那会要了我的命 |
[03:52] | It’s not a mansion. | 那不是豪宅 |
[04:02] | Oh, no, Officer Nolan. | 不 诺兰警官 |
[04:04] | You will be leading roll call this morning. | 今天早上你将负责点名 |
[04:06] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:08] | I didn’t stutter. Get up there. | 我没结巴 上去吧 |
[04:20] | – What now? – The clipboard. | – 现在要干什么 – 看笔记板 |
[04:24] | Uh, “Memo to all divisions from the Chief of Police.” | “警察局长给各部门的备忘录” |
[04:27] | “Complaints about police officer entitlement have risen sharply” | 有关警务人员福利的投诉大幅上升 |
[04:30] | “during the last few months…” Sir? | 在过去的几个月里 长官 |
[04:33] | Do you know what that means? Police officer entitlement? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 警务人员福利 |
[04:37] | I assume it has to do with unauthorized perks. | 我想这和未经授权的津贴有关 |
[04:40] | Free food, things of that nature. | 免费的食物 之类性质的东西 |
[04:41] | And what is LAPD’s policy on gratuities? | 洛杉矶警察局的酬金政策是什么 |
[04:47] | No officer shall receive any gratuity, gift, favor, | 任何公职人员不得收受任何酬金 礼物 恩惠 |
[04:51] | or promise thereof, as it may result in, | 或者任何承诺 因为这可能导致 |
[04:54] | or be perceived as, payment in exchange for influence, | 或被视为以影响力 偏见或指示进行调查或执行 |
[04:57] | bias, or direction of an investigation or enforcement | 应受惩罚的罪行 |
[05:00] | of punishable offenses. | 的报酬 |
[05:03] | Nicely done. | 不错嘛 |
[05:05] | Chen, West, will you please join Officer Nolan up front? | 陈 韦斯特 请你们和诺兰警官一起站到前面来好吗 |
[05:16] | Have your training officers discussed this policy with you? | 你们的培训官和你们讨论过这条制度吗 |
[05:19] | – Yes, sir. – And what was your takeaway? | – 是的 先生 – 你的感受是什么 |
[05:21] | – Sir, if I may? – Oh, sounds like a little CYA. | – 长官 我可以说两句吗 – 听起来像是要为自己开脱一下 |
[05:25] | No, sir. Boot and I walk | 不 长官 菜鸟和我一直 |
[05:27] | the straight and narrow. | 中规中矩 |
[05:28] | But businesses like having cops around. | 但那些企业喜欢有警察在身边 |
[05:30] | A half-priced meal every once in a while | 偶尔吃一顿半价饭 |
[05:32] | is just community relations. | 只是社区关系而已 |
[05:33] | It doesn’t mean we show them favoritism. | 这并不意味着我们偏袒他们 |
[05:35] | You agree with this, Officer Bishop? | 毕肖普警官 你同意这一点吗 |
[05:37] | I’m not saying I’ve never accepted a free cup of coffee, | 我不是说我从来没有接受过免费的咖啡 |
[05:40] | but it’s usually the exception, not the norm. | 但这通常是例外 而不是常态 |
[05:43] | What about you, Officer Nolan? | 你呢 诺兰警官 |
[05:45] | I got into this job to help people, | 我做这份工作是为了帮助别人 |
[05:47] | not to help myself to free stuff. | 而不是帮助自己获得免费的东西 |
[05:49] | Cute line. It’s a bunch of bull, but… | 说得真好 这是一派胡言 但是 |
[05:53] | – It’s not. – Really? | – 这不是 – 真的吗 |
[05:55] | Do you pay fair market value for that beach house you live in? | 你为你住的那栋海滨别墅支付的是合理的市场价格吗 |
[05:58] | No, sir. But I act as caretaker | 不是 先生 但是在本不在的时候 |
[06:00] | for the main house when Ben is away, | 我是这栋别墅的看门人 |
[06:02] | so technically I am exchanging services for my rent. | 所以严格说来 我是在用服务换取房租 |
[06:04] | And what happens when that exchange isn’t enough? | 如果交换的不够会怎么样呢 |
[06:08] | And your buddy gets a ticket, or… or worse? | 你的朋友会被开罚单 或者 或者更糟 |
[06:10] | Then he’ll have to pay for his actions. | 那他就得为自己的行为付出代价 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Favors are a slippery slope, people. | 恩惠是个滑坡路 伙计们 |
[06:16] | And so are freebies. | 免费赠品也是如此 |
[06:18] | Look, I like to keep it real in here. | 我想把它放在这里 |
[06:21] | There is the letter of the law and there is the spirit. | 有法律的文字 也有法律的精神在 |
[06:24] | It is your jobs to know the difference. | 知道其中的区别是你们的工作 |
[06:27] | But make no mistake… | 但不要犯错 |
[06:28] | as police officers, you have power. | 作为警察 你是有权力的 |
[06:32] | Usually we like to focus on the kind | 通常我们喜欢把注意力 |
[06:34] | that you holster on your side, | 集中在你们身侧的枪套上 |
[06:36] | but the power that lives within your badge | 但是存在于你徽章里的力量 |
[06:39] | can be equally as dangerous. | 也同样危险 |
[06:42] | That’s it. All right, guys. Be safe out there. | 就是这样 好了 伙计们 在外面要注意安全 |
[06:48] | 7-Adam-19, break-in at Westside Fertility Clinic. | 7-A-19 生育诊所西区发生入室盗窃 |
[06:51] | We haven’t received a single freebie | 既然我和你一起搭档以来 |
[06:53] | since I’ve been with you, so why did you defend that to Grey? | 我们就没有收到过免费的礼物 那你为什么要向格雷辩护呢 |
[06:55] | Because hard rules like that are stupid. | 因为那样的硬性规定很愚蠢 |
[06:57] | What we do doesn’t exist in a vacuum. | 我们所做的并不是空穴来风 |
[06:59] | Circumstances dictate actions. | 条件决定行动 |
[07:01] | Not the other way around. | 而不是相反的 |
[07:03] | Police. Anyone here? | 警察 有人吗 |
[07:06] | Yes. We had a break-in. | 是的 我们遭到了入室盗窃 |
[07:08] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[07:10] | There’s been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood recently. | 这附近最近发生了一连串的入室盗窃案 |
[07:12] | Mostly addicts looking for stuff to sell. | 大部分瘾君子都在找东西卖 |
[07:14] | This wasn’t an addict. They took embryos. | 不是瘾君子 他们拿走了胚胎 |
[07:17] | That’s a new one on me. | 我从未见过 |
[07:19] | Do I write this up as a burglary or an abduction? | 我是把这写成入室盗窃案还是绑架案 |
[07:22] | You want to put out 50 Amber alerts? | 你是想发出50个安珀警戒吗 |
[07:24] | – It’s a burglary. – Officer, | – 这是入室盗窃 – 警官 |
[07:26] | there’s a crucial time element here. | 这里有一个关键的时间因素 |
[07:28] | Without proper temperature control, | 没有适当的温度控制 |
[07:30] | those embryos will be compromised. | 这些胚胎将受到损害 |
[07:32] | Any idea who took them? | 知道是谁拿的吗 |
[07:33] | They’re part of an ugly custody dispute. | 他们是一场丑陋的监护权纠纷的一部分 |
[07:35] | A lesbian couple. | 一对女同性恋妇妇 |
[07:37] | The eggs we harvested were from only one of the women… | 我们只从其中一名女士身上采集了卵子 |
[07:39] | 玛丽莲・滕尼 Marilyn Tenni. | |
[07:40] | Her ex is suing for custody rights | 她的前任正在起诉她的监护权 |
[07:43] | even though she doesn’t have a biological connection. | 尽管她们之间没有血缘关系 |
[07:45] | Okay, we’re gonna need names and addresses for both women. | 好吧 我们需要这两位女士的名字和地址 |
[07:47] | Of course. But you should know… | 当然 但是你应该知道 |
[07:49] | when I called Marilyn to tell her, she got very upset… | 当我打电话告诉玛丽莲时 她非常生气 |
[07:54] | said she was gonna kill her. | 她说她要杀了她 |
[07:59] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[08:01] | – Look, I don’t have time for this. – Look, no one does. | – 听着 我没时间了 – 没人有时间 |
[08:03] | But you blew through that stop sign, so… | 但是你闯过了那个停车标志 所以 |
[08:04] | Because Prince Charles is going to die. | 因为查尔斯王子就要死了 |
[08:06] | – Excuse me? – My dog. | – 什么 – 我的狗 |
[08:08] | He’s a King Charles Cavalier | 他是查理一世的骑士 |
[08:10] | and he just ate a whole bag of macadamia nuts. | 他刚吃了一整袋澳洲坚果 |
[08:12] | Look, I’m sorry, but I still have to write you up. | 我很抱歉 但我还是得给你写罚单 |
[08:13] | You’re kidding. I’m racing him to the vet. | 你在开玩笑吧 我要带他去看兽医 |
[08:16] | They have to pump his stomach… those nuts are toxic for dogs. | 他们得给他洗胃 那些坚果对狗来说是有毒的 |
[08:18] | Look, I understand, but this will only take a minute. | 听着 我明白 但这只需要一分钟 |
[08:20] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[08:25] | If he dies… | 如果他死了 |
[08:30] | I hope your dog’s okay. Have a nice day. | 我希望你的狗没事 祝你有个美好的一天 |
[08:33] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[08:40] | Do you think a ticket was the best resolution, Officer West? | 你认为一张罚单是最好的解决办法吗 韦斯特警官 |
[08:43] | You heard Sergeant Grey this morning. | 今早你听到格雷警官的怎么说的了 |
[08:44] | We have to remain vigilant. | 我们必须保持警惕 |
[08:46] | If we let everyone who’s in a rush off the hook, | 如果我们放过每个有急事的人的话 |
[08:48] | – the city would be undrivable. – Her dog is dying. | – 这个城市就无法开车了 – 她的狗快死了 |
[08:51] | A warning would have been sufficient. | 一个警告就足够了 |
[08:52] | Okay, a dog that size would have to eat | 好吧 那么大的狗得吃 |
[08:53] | a pound of nuts to induce Ataxia. | 一磅坚果才会引起共济失调 |
[08:55] | She drove through the stop sign in a school zone. | 她开车穿过了一个学区的停车标志 |
[08:57] | That’s a pretty serious infraction. | 那是相当严重的违规行为 |
[08:58] | We blow stop signs all the time. | 我们一直在宣传停车标志 |
[09:00] | And park on lawns. And drive on the wrong side of the road. | 还有把车停在草坪上 在马路的左边行驶 |
[09:03] | Okay, that… that’s different. We’re cops. | 那 那是不同的 我们是警察 |
[09:04] | – We only do it when necessary. – Exactly. | – 我们只在必要时才这样做 – 没错 |
[09:06] | Discretion is an important part of this job. | 谨慎是这项工作的重要组成部分 |
[09:08] | Even if the outcome is different | 即使结果与严格 |
[09:09] | than following the letter of the law. | 依照法律条文的不同 |
[09:11] | With all due respect, I was raised differently. | 恕我直言 成长中我受教的是不同的理念 |
[09:14] | A law is a law. | 法律就是法律 |
[09:16] | I can’t believe you took… | 我不敢相信你把 |
[09:17] | Those are mine! | 那些是我的 |
[09:18] | They are not yours! They’re mine, too! | 他们不是你的 他们是我的 |
[09:20] | Give them to me! Give them to me right now! | 把它们给我 马上给我 |
[09:22] | Don’t you dare hit me again. | 你再敢打我试试看 |
[09:23] | – Listen, I said give them to me! – I’ll break these before I give them to you. | – 听着 我说了把它们给我 – 与其把它们给你 我宁愿毁了它们 |
[09:25] | LAPD. We’re coming in. | 洛杉矶警察局 我们进来了 |
[09:26] | – Give them to me. – They’re mine too. | – 把它们给我 – 它们是我的 |
[09:28] | – They are not. – Hey, hey. Put down the weapon. | – 它们不是 – 嘿 嘿 放下武器 |
[09:29] | 实习警员布拉德福德 艾克森随身摄像头 | |
[09:30] | Those are my embryos. She… She stole them from the clinic. | 这些是我的胚胎 她 她从诊所偷了它们 |
[09:32] | No, they are your eggs, | 不 它们是你的卵子 |
[09:34] | and we had them fertilized by a sperm donor together. | 我们让它们通过一个精子捐赠者得以受精 |
[09:36] | – You remember? – Yeah, and the judge ruled | – 你还记得吗 – 是的 法官裁定 |
[09:38] | that I get to use them. Do you remember that? | 是我来使用它们 记得吗 |
[09:40] | Not if they’re gone! | 如果它们毁了你就用不了 |
[09:42] | Officer Chen, secure her. | 陈警官 控制住她 |
[09:44] | Ma’am, give me the tubes. | 女士 把试管给我 |
[09:46] | – No. – Please. | – 不 – 拜托 |
[09:49] | Those… Those are my last chance to carry my own baby. | 那些 那些是我最后一次怀上自己的孩子的机会 |
[09:54] | Please, don’t take that from me. | 拜托 别夺走它们 |
[09:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:02] | We were supposed to have kids together. | 我们本来应该一起生孩子的 |
[10:05] | I saw you through your whole cancer treatment. | 我陪你一起渡过你的整个癌症治疗过程 |
[10:09] | And then you dump me for a yoga instructor? | 然后你为了一个瑜伽教练就甩了我 |
[10:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hey. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 嘿 |
[10:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:15] | You’re angry, okay? You have every right to be. | 你很生气 是吧 你完全有权力生气 |
[10:19] | But doing this? | 但这样做呢 |
[10:20] | It won’t put your marriage back together, okay? | 这不会让你的婚姻恢复正常 对吗 |
[10:24] | Nothing will. | 什么都不会让它恢复正常 |
[10:27] | But you will come to hate yourself | 但如果你真的这么做了 |
[10:28] | if you go through with this. | 你会开始厌恶你自己 |
[10:30] | So put the tubes back in that container. | 所以把试管放回那个容器里 |
[10:44] | 7-Adam-15, respond to single-car accident. | 7A15 请出警 单辆车的车祸 |
[10:47] | Fourth Street Overpass. | 四号街天桥 |
[10:48] | Do you think I’m compromised living at Ben’s house? | 你认为我住在本家 我有没坚持原则吗 |
[10:50] | Probably. | 很可能 |
[10:52] | You asked. | 是你要求的 |
[10:53] | Yeah, but I meant what I said to Sergeant Grey. | 是的 但我对格雷警长说的是大实话 |
[10:55] | If he asked me for a favor, I’d say no. | 如果他要我帮忙 我会拒绝的 |
[10:57] | Okay, but why even put yourself in that position? | 好吧 但为什么还要把自己置于这种境地中呢 |
[10:59] | I-If it were me, I’d have to pay my own way. | 如果是我 我一定会用我自己的方式付报酬 |
[11:01] | Like a grown-up. | 像个成年人一样 |
[11:03] | Driver okay? | 司机没事吧 |
[11:04] | He’s been stabbed. Left side. | 他被刺伤了左侧 |
[11:06] | Looks like he passed out, then hit his head in the crash. | 看起来他昏倒了 然后撞击中撞到了他的头 |
[11:08] | – Any ID? – Not that I can find. | – 有身份证吗 – 没找到 |
[11:10] | Control, I need you to run the following plates… | 接线员 我需要你查下这个牌号 |
[11:12] | FRVA27 Five Frank Victor Alpha two seven. | |
[11:14] | 汽车登记在马修・罗德里格斯名下 Car registered to Matthew Rodriguez. | |
[11:16] | – Date of birth… 7/7/1990. – Copy that. | – 出生日期1990年7月7日 – 收到 |
[11:20] | Send another unit to our location for an accident report. | 派另一组到我们的位置做事故报告 |
[11:22] | It appears Mr. Rodriguez has been the victim of an assault. | 看来罗德里格斯先生是一次袭击的受害者 |
[11:25] | We’re accompanying RA to the hospital. | 我们要跟着急救车去医院 |
[11:26] | – We’ll follow you. – Got it. | – 我们会跟着你的 – 好的 |
[11:29] | That guy didn’t get stabbed driving alone. | 那家伙不是一个人开车被刺伤的 |
[11:31] | So either it happened before he got in the car, | 所以要么是在他上车之前发生的 |
[11:33] | or his attacker bolted after the accident. | 或者袭击者在事故发生后逃跑了 |
[11:37] | I’ve got to admit… | 我必须得承认 |
[11:39] | I thought there’d be more mysteries on this job. | 我本以为这份差事会有更多些的秘密 |
[11:40] | Be happy there aren’t. | 没有是你的福气 |
[11:42] | The unknown is a pain in the butt. | 未知的东西非常惹人烦恼 |
[11:43] | Sure, but still, every once in a while | 当然 但是 偶尔会有一次 |
[11:45] | you want a puzzle to solve. | 你会想要个难题 然后解决它 |
[11:50] | – Aah! – 7-Adam-15, suspect… | 啊 7A15 嫌疑犯 |
[11:52] | 初级警员诺兰 艾克森随身摄像头 | |
[11:53] | uh, victim… on foot. | 呃 受害者在步行 |
[11:55] | 四号街 塞萨尔・查韦斯大道 向南逃跑 Fourth and Cesar Chavez. Southbound. | |
[12:05] | Okay… now I really want to know what happened. | 好吧 现在我真的想知道发生了什么 |
[12:14] | 所以那辆车登记在马修・罗德里格斯名下 So our vehicle is registered to Matthew Rodriguez, | |
[12:16] | but our stabbing victim is not | 但我们的刺伤受害者不是 |
[12:19] | 马修・罗德里格斯 Matthew Rodriguez | |
[12:20] | 马修・罗德里格斯 | 加利福利亚州 洛杉矶 罪犯数据库 逮捕和庭审记录 |
[12:21] | Looks like Mr. Rodriguez has a rap sheet with gang orders. | 看来罗德里格斯先生有一张帮派犯罪记录表 |
[12:24] | – You know what those are? – It means a judge ordered him | – 你知道这是干什么的吗 – 这意味着法官命令他 |
[12:26] | not to associate with gang members, wear their colors, | 不要与帮派成员交往 穿跟他们一样的行头 |
[12:28] | or go to their neighborhood. | 或者去他们的社区 |
[12:29] | Odds are a guy like that is connected | 很可能是一个这样的人牵扯到 |
[12:31] | to our John Doe stabbing. | 我们的无名氏被伤案 |
[12:32] | I thought officers were supposed to avoid | 我本以为警察应该避免 |
[12:34] | – making assumptions. – There’s a big difference | – 做出揣测 – 揣测和可能的情景之间 |
[12:36] | between making an assumption and a likely scenario. | 有很大的区别 |
[12:38] | Which is? Oh, let me guess. | 什么区别 哦 让我猜猜 |
[12:40] | When it comes from you, it’s a likely scenario. | 当那是你作出的揣测 那就是可能的情景 |
[12:42] | There’s hope for you yet, Officer Nolan. | 你还有希望 诺兰警官 |
[12:45] | Now let’s pay Mr. Rodriguez a visit, | 现在让我们去拜访罗德里格斯先生 |
[12:47] | and see if he can shine some light on our stabbing victim. | 看看他能否就被刺的受害者提供些信息 |
[12:50] | 7-Adam-07, respond to a false-imprisonment call. | 7A07 有起涉及非法监禁的报警 请出动 |
[12:53] | 974 Ocampo Street. | 奥坎波街974号 |
[12:54] | Hi. Are you the manager? | 你好 你是经理吗 |
[12:56] | – Hey, get me out of here! – Yes. Hi. | – 嘿 把我弄出去 – 是的 你好 |
[12:57] | Sir, we received a call that one of your customers | 先生 我们接到一个电话 说你的一个客户 |
[12:59] | is being held against their will. | 在违背他本人意愿下被扣留 |
[13:00] | He’s not a customer. He’s a scam artist. | 他不是顾客 他是个专职诈骗者 |
[13:02] | – Excuse me? – This guy, | – 啥 – 这个家伙 |
[13:03] | sets up first dates with women, | 设局和不同的女人约会 |
[13:05] | runs up the bill, and then sneaks out the back door. | 大肆消费 然后从后门偷偷溜走 |
[13:08] | He’s been doing it at restaurants all over the neighborhood. | 他一直在这整个街区的餐馆里干这事 |
[13:10] | He tried to do it to that poor woman over there, | 他又要对那边那个可怜的女人故伎重演 |
[13:11] | but one of our kitchen staff caught him | 但我们厨房的一个工作人员抓住了他 |
[13:13] | and locked his ass in the walk-in fridge. | 把这傻货锁进在大冷冻室里 |
[13:15] | Give us a minute. | 给我们一分钟 |
[13:22] | Seems like you’re having a pretty bad day. | 看来你今天过得很糟糕 |
[13:24] | Tinder is like the clearance rack at an outlet store. | 探探软件就像是一个代销店的甩卖处理专柜 |
[13:26] | Dating apps are all bad. | 约会应用程序都很烂 |
[13:28] | He ordered a $500 bottle of wine for lunch. | 他点了一瓶500美元的葡萄酒作为午餐 |
[13:31] | And then the charcuterie board. | 然后是烤盘 |
[13:33] | And a cheese plate. And that steak Au poivre. | 还有一盘奶酪 还有黑椒牛柳 |
[13:37] | And the bill is $680. | 账单有680美元 |
[13:41] | I don’t know how I’m gonna cover my rent this month. | 我不知道这个月要怎么付房租 |
[13:43] | Did you already order dessert? | 你已经点甜点了吗 |
[13:46] | – No. – Go ahead and get something. | – 不 – 去点点吧 |
[13:48] | – Maybe two things. – Why? | – 可能要两份 – 为什么 |
[13:51] | Look, I know what you’re doing. | 听着 我知道你在做什么 |
[13:54] | She bumps up the bill to $700, | 她把账单增加到700美元 |
[13:55] | we can charge her date with a felony. | 我们可以以重罪起诉她的约会对象 |
[13:56] | Very good, Officer West. | 很好 韦斯特警官 |
[13:58] | It’s not our job to put our thumb on the scale | 干涉案件来改变结果 |
[13:59] | and change the outcome here. | 不是我们的工作内容 |
[14:00] | Are you lecturing me on police work, Boot? | 你在教我警察是如何工作吗 菜鸟 |
[14:03] | – No. But it’s still s… – But nothing. | – 不 但这个仍然 – 没什么但是 |
[14:05] | Go hook up our dine-and-dasher. | 去收拾下我们的吃完抹净就跑先生吧 |
[14:11] | Definitely get the crème br?lée. | 一定要点焦糖布丁 |
[14:15] | Best crème br?lée in the city. | 城市里最好的焦糖布丁 |
[14:18] | Seriously? You’re totally fine with this? | 真的吗 你这样做完全没心理负担 |
[14:21] | Susan isn’t stuck paying the bill | 苏珊不会陷入必须要付账的境地 |
[14:22] | since the owners can write it off as theft. | 因为业主可以把它作为盗窃注销掉 |
[14:24] | The only person paying for the crime | 唯一为这次犯罪买单的人 |
[14:25] | is this jerk who committed it. | 是那个干这事的混蛋 |
[14:27] | That’s the spirit of law. Now take a bite. | 这就是法律精神 尝一口 |
[14:30] | No, I don’t… I don’t want it. | 不 我不要 我不想吃 |
[14:32] | Come on, get off your high horse and try a little. | 快点 别占着道德制高点 试试看 |
[14:34] | No. Uh… I think it’s… | 不 我想那 |
[14:36] | Just | 只是 |
[14:37] | Just a little bite. | 就吃一小口 |
[14:43] | Told you. | 跟你说过吧 |
[14:47] | 马修・罗德里格斯 警察 开门 Matthew Rodriguez, police. Open up. | |
[14:49] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[14:52] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:00] | Well, I guess now we know who stabbed our John Doe. | 我想现在我们知道了是谁刺伤了我们的无名氏 |
[15:02] | – You sound disappointed. – No, I just thought | – 你听起来很失望 – 不 我只是想 |
[15:05] | it might be a little less… cut and dry. | 它可能会不是这么直截了当 |
[15:07] | Well, believe me… cut and dry is a lot less paperwork. | 好吧 相信我 直截了当能少干很多的文书工作 |
[15:10] | 7-Adam-15, we need a homicide unit at 4495 Barrington. | 7A15 我们需要一个小组前往巴灵顿4495号处理凶杀案 |
[15:14] | Our John Doe is now a murder suspect. | 我们的无名氏现在成了谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[15:21] | You’re not done yet? | 你还没好吗 |
[15:23] | At this stage in training, you should’ve knocked that out | 在训练的这个阶段 你应该 |
[15:25] | in two minutes. What’s the problem? | 两分钟就搞定它 有什么问题 |
[15:27] | I’m… I’m not sure how to write it. | 我 我不确定要怎么写 |
[15:29] | It’s a simple grand-theft report. | 这是一个简单的重偷窃罪报告 |
[15:31] | It’s not simple, all right? We made that case a felony. | 这不简单 好吗 我们把那个案子搞成了重罪 |
[15:35] | Something that should’ve been a citation, | 一个本应该只是传唤一下的案子 |
[15:36] | we turned into a weekend in jail. | 被我们搞成了要在监狱度过一个周末 |
[15:38] | And you want me to lie on the report. | 你想让我在报告上撒谎 |
[15:42] | I seem to remember writing a report about you… | 我好像记得写过一篇关于你的报告 |
[15:45] | second day on the job… | 工作的第二天 |
[15:47] | “bent the truth” about your cowardice in the line of fire. | 歪曲事实 关于你在枪战里的弱鸡行为 |
[15:51] | Ringing a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah. And I’m grateful. | 是啊 我很感激 |
[15:56] | – You know that. But I’m not… – But what, Boot? | – 你知道的 但我不是 – 但是什么 菜鸟 |
[15:58] | More than any other rookie, you should know the difference | 你应该比其他菜鸟更清楚法的精神和法的文字 |
[16:00] | between the spirit and the letter. | 之间的区别 |
[16:02] | Unless you don’t think it applies to you. | 除非你认为它不适用于你 |
[16:05] | Are you the exception, Officer West? | 你是例外吗 韦斯特警官 |
[16:07] | No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 |
[16:08] | Yet, here you are, acting holier than thou. | 然而 你在这 表现得比真实的你圣洁些 |
[16:11] | Tell me something… do you carry a push knife? | 告诉我 你带握刀吗 |
[16:15] | One of those fight-for-your-life, | 那种生死之争用的 |
[16:16] | “last-resort,” do-or-die kind of knives? | 最后一招 不用就会死的那种刀子 |
[16:19] | You know that I do. I mean, my… my dad gave it to me. | 你知道我有 我的意思是 我的 我爸爸给了我 |
[16:23] | Oh, right. Your father. | 哦 对了 你父亲 |
[16:25] | Who all but walks on water… only this knife is illegal. | 几乎算是圣人了 只是这把刀是非法的 |
[16:29] | Yeah, right. I mean, half the department carry these. | 是的 对的 我是说 一半的部门成员都有携带 |
[16:31] | Penal Code section 12-0-20. At the very bottom. | 刑法条款12-0-20 在最底部 |
[16:35] | Technically it’s a dagger. | 严格来说 它是一把匕首 |
[16:38] | Look it up if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我 就去查查 |
[16:41] | Look, if it’s true, then I just won’t carry one anymore. | 听着 要是真的的话 那我就不再拿了 |
[16:45] | That is the wrong lesson to learn here. | 我不是要告诉你这一点 |
[16:48] | You’re in for a hard fall if you can’t see the difference | 你如果分不清正直和顽固 |
[16:50] | between righteous and rigid. | 是要吃大亏的 |
[16:53] | And if that wasn’t the first thing your father taught you, | 这要是不是你爸爸一开始就要教给你的东西 |
[16:55] | he failed you. | 那他就辜负了你 |
[16:59] | Now fill out the damn report, we’ve got to get back out there. | 把报告填好 我们得回去了 |
[17:05] | It doesn’t seem right to lock up Marilyn, too. | 我感觉把玛丽莉也关起来不太合适 |
[17:07] | She was only trying to protect her embryos. | 她只是想保护她的胚胎 |
[17:09] | Nothing we can do. She committed assault. | 我们也没办法 她袭击人了 |
[17:11] | Domestic-violence laws are strict for a reason. | 家暴法如此严格是有原因的 |
[17:13] | What happened to “circumstances dictate actions”? | 不是说好了情况决定行动 |
[17:16] | Trust me, this is one rule I’m all for. | 相信我 这个判决我绝对赞成 |
[17:18] | Cemeteries are filled with women who’d still be alive | 坟地里的那些女人如果她们的配偶在向她们动手的 |
[17:20] | if cops had been forced to hook up their spouses | 那一刻就能立刻被警察关起来 |
[17:22] | the second he or she laid hands. | 那些女人就不会死了 |
[17:23] | That is a very enlightened attitude. | 这态度真开明 |
[17:27] | You seem surprised. | 有什么好惊讶的 |
[17:28] | Sir, you surprise me every day. | 长官 你每天都能让我感觉惊讶 |
[17:30] | Go gas up the shop. | 去干活儿吧 |
[17:34] | – Hey. How’s it going? – Hey. | – 嘿 你还好吗 – 嘿 |
[17:36] | Yeah, it’s been an interesting morning. How about you? | 今早真有意思 你呢 |
[17:38] | Same. I found a dead body at the Langston on Wilshire. | 我也是啊 在威尔希尔的兰斯顿街找到了具尸体 |
[17:41] | – How was it? – Uh, gruesome. | – 尸体咋样 – 太糟糕了 |
[17:43] | Guy took a bullet right to his, uh… | 子弹正中 |
[17:45] | Oh, wait. Not the body. The apartment. | 等下 不是问尸体 是那个公寓 |
[17:47] | Oh… uh, it was nice. | 挺好的 |
[17:49] | Surprisingly upscale for a gang member. | 帮派的人还那么高大上 |
[17:51] | Are you asking for you? | 你是为了你自己问的吗 |
[17:54] | Well, the building needs to disclose if someone was killed | 要是有人在那里被杀了 那么那个房子肯定要被公开 |
[17:56] | in the apartment, so it might mean a break in rent. | 可能会省下不少租金 |
[17:59] | Yeah, just a bit of a questionable way | 你找地方住的方式 |
[18:01] | to find a place to live, no? | 很有问题啊 |
[18:02] | Yeah, well, traditional clearly isn’t working out, so… | 是啊 传统的方法和明显不是很好用 所以 |
[18:05] | Let’s go, Boot. Captain wants to see us. | 走吧菜鸟 警长等着我们呢 |
[18:10] | That should hold you until you get to the hospital. | 这样应该能坚持到你进监狱 |
[18:13] | – Captain. – What’s going on? | – 警长 – 发生了什么 |
[18:17] | That’s our murder suspect. | 那是我们的谋杀嫌疑人 |
[18:19] | He’s not a suspect, Officer Nolan. | 他不是嫌疑人 诺兰警官 |
[18:20] | He’s an undercover narcotics detective. | 他是卧底禁毒署警探 |
[18:22] | 罗伯特・奥尔蒂斯 Robert Ortiz. | |
[18:24] | I’m sorry about the ambulance thing. | 救护车的事情很抱歉 |
[18:30] | I’ve been undercover inside La Eme for almost a year. | 我在贩毒集团卧底了差不多一年了 |
[18:33] | Working my way closer to the offshoot in Boyle Heights | 努力的在布尔岗的一个叫神经病的分支 |
[18:36] | called Ocampo Loco. | 向上爬 |
[18:37] | They control the cash flow and then bundle the drug money | 他们控制现金流然后将毒资卷起来 |
[18:39] | and ship it back to Mexico. | 运回墨西哥 |
[18:40] | How much money are we talking? | 多少钱啊 |
[18:42] | Right now, at least a million. | 现在来说至少100万 |
[18:44] | The word is they’re gonna ship it tonight. | 有传言说今晚就要发货 |
[18:46] | 在我的卧底就要被想要杀我的马修・罗德里格斯 I was about to report it when my cover was blown | |
[18:48] | by, uh, Matthew Rodriguez, who tried to kill me, | 给揭露的时候 我想要上报来着 |
[18:50] | so I shot him in self-defense. | 所以我把他打死了 自卫 |
[18:52] | Uh, you know the rest. | 剩下的你都知道了 |
[18:54] | Officer Ortiz has bravely volunteered to go back in | 奥尔蒂斯警官十分勇敢资源的回到贩毒集团 |
[18:56] | to protect his cover and set up our tactical operation. | 来保护他的卧底身份并且建立我们的战术行动 |
[18:59] | Last time I was at the house, it was four halcones | 上次我在那房子里的时候 钱被两个大汉看守 |
[19:02] | guarding the money. Heavy-hitters. | 重量级的那种 |
[19:04] | We’re gonna gear up heavy, | 我们得重装上阵 |
[19:05] | position ourselves down the street, | 在街头的时候就要武装好 |
[19:07] | be ready to initiate a full-blown raid | 在奥尔蒂斯给我们发信号之后 |
[19:09] | on the house once Ortiz gives us the signal. | 就要准备好开始行动 |
[19:11] | Rookies, this is your first high-level tactical operation. | 新人们 这是你们的第一次高级战术行动 |
[19:15] | Let’s be prepared. | 我们要准备好 |
[19:18] | Did you read the search warrant? | 你读没读搜查令 |
[19:19] | Yes, ma’am. 8531 Winchester Boulevard. | 读了 温切斯特大道8531号 |
[19:21] | Residence is a 1800s Victorian | 住所是19世纪的维多利亚式建筑 |
[19:23] | with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. | 有五个卧室两个洗手间 |
[19:25] | – And a guest house. – Front door? | – 还有个客房 – 前门呢 |
[19:26] | Solid oak with a copper handle on the right side. | 纯橡木 右侧有铜把手 |
[19:31] | You know the specs of this equipment, Officer Chen? | 你知道这些设备的规格吗 陈警官 |
[19:33] | That’s a Blackhawk Dynamic Entry Special Op Ram. | 这是黑鹰动力学特殊行动撞门用的 |
[19:37] | – How much does it weigh? – 60 pounds, sir. | – 多沉 – 60磅 长官 |
[19:39] | Hold it tight. You’ll be the breacher. | 拿住了 你来撞门 |
[19:40] | You’ll buy a round for every swing it takes | 撞几下门才开 |
[19:42] | to knock that door down. | 就给大家买几巡酒 |
[19:44] | Walk me through a tactical-gear check. | 如何检查作战装备 |
[19:46] | Stock zip ties in the loops of the tac vest. | 把拉链系在防弹背心的环上 |
[19:49] | – And then? – Secure any loose gear… | – 然后呢 – 系紧任何松垮的装备 |
[19:51] | tac vest, helmet, et cetera. | 作战背心 头盔 等等 |
[19:53] | Finally, secure firearm to thigh rig. | 最后将武器固定在大腿附近 |
[19:55] | Very good. Any questions? | 很好 还有问题吗 |
[19:58] | What if I have to pee? | 我要是想上厕所呢 |
[20:01] | I’ll hold it. I’m good. | 我憋着 |
[20:07] | All units, we’re 30 seconds out. | 各单位 还有30秒 |
[20:09] | Get ready. Be safe. | 准备好 注意安全 |
[20:16] | Officer West, you do the 844. Stand by to initiate. | 韦斯特警官 你来望风 准备行动 |
[20:23] | Ortiz is in. | 奥尔蒂斯到了 |
[20:24] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:26] | Rodriguez was talkin’ to the cops. | 罗德里格斯在跟警察泄密 |
[20:27] | He tried to stick me when I called him out. | 我发现之后他想干掉我 |
[20:29] | So I put a bullet in his head. | 所以我一枪干掉了他 |
[20:30] | We got to get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[20:31] | – He could’ve given this place up. – How the hell are we gonna do that? | – 他可能把这地方给暴露了 – 我们上哪去啊 |
[20:33] | We’ve got a million in cash waiting for pick-up. | 手上有一百万等着人取呢 |
[20:35] | – Pack it up. – It’s too hot to stay here. | – 钱都装上 – 待在这里太危险了 |
[20:37] | That’s the signal. Initiate. | 信号来了 行动 |
[21:01] | Police! Open the door! | 警察 开门 |
[21:03] | We have a search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[21:07] | Suspect ran into the back. | 嫌疑犯跑到后面了 |
[21:09] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[21:11] | Open door. Get away from that window. | 开门 离窗户远点 |
[21:14] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[21:17] | Step back or I’ll shoot. | 后退 要不我开枪了 |
[21:19] | Get down on your knees now. | 跪下 |
[21:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:22] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[21:23] | Hands up. Fingers behind your head. | 举起手来 双手抱头 |
[21:25] | Do it now. Back up. | 立刻马上 |
[21:28] | Hands up! Interlace your fingertips behind your head. | 举起手来 把指尖交叉放在脑后 |
[21:34] | – You okay? – Yeah. Barely. | – 你没事吧 – 就那样吧 |
[21:36] | We’ll divert to the hospital on the way out. | 出门的时候我们去医院 |
[21:38] | Clear! Coming out! | 安全 出来了 |
[21:44] | Rookies… special assignment. | 信任 特殊任务 |
[21:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[21:52] | Sorry. Here’s what happens now. | 抱歉 现在要做的事情是 |
[21:55] | You see, the money counters and the videographer | 数钱的和录像的 |
[21:57] | are on their way. | 还在路上 |
[21:58] | In the meantime, you three get to watch the money. | 与此同时 你们盯着钱 |
[22:00] | Two people with it at all times. | 要时刻保持有两个人看着 |
[22:02] | No selfies. | 不许自拍 |
[22:04] | Enjoy. | 享受吧 |
[22:11] | Where does all this money go? | 这些钱要去哪啊 |
[22:14] | Cash seized during drug raids goes back to Narcotics, | 在缉毒行动中缴获的现金会送到禁毒署 |
[22:16] | where it’s used again for undercover ops. | 并用作卧底行动 |
[22:19] | That’s more money than I’ve ever seen in one place. | 这钱也太多了吧 |
[22:22] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[22:24] | I’d buy a car… no, a helicopter. | 我会买车 不 直升飞机 |
[22:28] | And learn to fly it so I could avoid all the traffic. | 然后学着开直升飞机就可以避免堵车 |
[22:31] | Yeah, that first big purchase is always tricky, right? | 是啊 第一次大型采购真的让人不好决定 |
[22:34] | The barber in Foxburg? | 福克斯伯格理发的那个 |
[22:35] | He won the lottery. Bought a big, fancy boat. | 中彩票了 买了艘大船 |
[22:38] | Ran it aground in Freeport, coked to the gills. | 在弗里波特港搁浅了 不成样子了 |
[22:41] | I don’t think a boat is a good idea. | 我觉得买船不是好主意 |
[22:43] | What about you? What would you spend it on? | 你呢 你会买什么 |
[22:45] | I’m not playing that game. This is drug money. | 我可不接招 这是缉毒缴获的钱 |
[22:48] | Come on. We’re just talking. | 我们就是说说 |
[22:49] | A million dollars lands on your doorstep. | 天上砸下来100万美元 |
[22:52] | What do you do? Go. | 你会做什么 说吧 |
[22:53] | And don’t say you’d set aside 30% for taxes. | 别说你要交百分之三十的税 |
[22:56] | Um… A new car, I guess. | 买新车吧 |
[22:59] | Um, or maybe a trip. | 也许去旅游 |
[23:02] | Been wanting to do a little traveling. | 一直想旅游 |
[23:03] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[23:05] | You’d visit police departments all around the world. | 你会去全世界的警察局 |
[23:07] | Learn their techniques. | 学习他们的技巧 |
[23:09] | No. | 不 |
[23:15] | I’d pay all of Henry’s tuition with the money. | 我会用钱吧亨利的学费都交了 |
[23:18] | Just so he didn’t have those student loans | 好让他不承受学生贷款的 |
[23:19] | – hanging over his head. – Yeah, they’re no fun. | – 压力 – 是啊 确实很难受 |
[23:23] | I’ll be paying mine off until I’m 60. | 我的贷款得付到60岁 |
[23:25] | Yeah, well, with this money, you could pay them all off | 这些钱我能够把钱都还了 |
[23:28] | and still rent an amazing place by the ocean. | 然后再租个海景房 |
[23:31] | Meanwhile, I couldn’t afford to buy the room | 与此同时 我还买不起 |
[23:33] | in the house I’m living in. | 我住的房子 |
[23:34] | Bet it would have got you something pretty nice | 要是在福克斯伯格肯定能买 |
[23:36] | – back in Foxburg, though. – Hmm. | 一栋好房子 |
[23:38] | Biggest house in town and then some. | 能买城里最大的房子还有结余 |
[23:40] | Still can’t get used to the cost of living in Los Angeles. | 我还是在洛杉矶消费不起 |
[23:43] | It’s like you have to add an extra zero to everything. | 感觉不管买什么都多了个零 |
[23:45] | You know, I never really thought about money growing up. | 我从小到大都没想过钱的事情 |
[23:47] | We always just had enough, you know? | 我们的钱都够用 |
[23:49] | Yeah. That’s what I thought | 是啊 在我父母在我9岁的时候 |
[23:52] | until my parents went bankrupt when I was nine. | 破产之前我也这么想 |
[23:56] | It took a couple of really bad years | 在我们重整旗鼓之前的 |
[23:57] | before we got back up on our feet. | 几年很难过 |
[23:59] | Ah, been there. | 经历过 |
[24:01] | Definitely been days | 曾几何时 |
[24:02] | where I would have killed to be sitting across | 我是多么想坐在一大堆钱面前啊 |
[24:04] | from this much money, there for the taking. | 任人拿 |
[24:07] | Hey, don’t even joke about that. | 别开玩笑啊 |
[24:09] | I’ve heard too many stories from my dad about cops | 我听过很多警察开始 |
[24:11] | who started filling their pockets, | 挪用公款的故事 |
[24:13] | convincing themselves that it was a victimless crime, | 让自己觉得这个犯罪没有人受害 |
[24:15] | that they were entitled to a little | 在他们如此忙碌之后 |
[24:17] | extra compensation for their troubles. | 他们值得一点点的慰藉 |
[24:19] | Okay. Well, relax. | 放松 |
[24:20] | That’s not us. | 那可不是我们 |
[24:21] | Yeah, that’s what they thought at first, too. | 是的 他们一开始也是这么想的 |
[24:23] | But then you take a bite of the crème br?lée, | 然后你吃了一口焦糖布丁 |
[24:25] | and the next thing you know, you’re doing three to five | 就要因盗窃重罪被判 |
[24:27] | for felony theft. | 三到五年 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry. Crème br?lée? | 不好意思 焦糖布丁 |
[24:31] | – Never mind. – Oh, man. | – 不用管了 – 老天 |
[24:33] | – What? – I just… | – 什么 – 我只是 |
[24:34] | – I still have to pee, – but all this… | – 我还是要去尿尿 – 但这 |
[24:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:43] | – All done? – Just finished. | – 全部搞完了 – 刚刚结束 |
[24:45] | Bad guys on the way to jail, | 坏蛋都送去监狱了 |
[24:46] | Ortiz on his way to the hospital. | 奥尔蒂斯送去医院了 |
[24:47] | – So we’re headed out. – You’re not waiting for us? | – 所以我们走了 – 你不等我们吗 |
[24:49] | Nope. But we’re leaving a shop behind. | 不 但是我们还是会留下一个人 |
[24:51] | Remember… shift starts tomorrow at noon, | 记着 你明天中午开始轮班 |
[24:54] | but you want to get in early to do tonight’s paperwork. | 但你想要早点进办公室完成今晚的书面工作 |
[24:55] | Copy that. Are the money counters gonna get here soon? | 收到 点钞员就快过来了吗 |
[24:58] | I’d get comfortable if I were you. | 我要是你就休息一下 |
[25:00] | Those guys work at their own pace. | 那些家伙动作可不快 |
[25:02] | Copy that. Oh, where’s the… | 好的 哪儿有 |
[25:13] | I’d still do the job. | 我还是会工作 |
[25:16] | Even if I came into money. | 哪怕我一夜暴富 |
[25:18] | That’s not a shock. | 不意外 |
[25:20] | You know, I would, too. | 我也会 |
[25:24] | You’ve known what you wanted to do since birth, | 你打出娘胎开始就知道自己想做什么了 |
[25:26] | but I just figured out. | 我才刚刚弄明白 |
[25:28] | There’s no way I would bail now. | 我绝对不会现在放弃 |
[25:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:33] | Having money makes things easier, not better. | 钱能让事情更容易 不是更美好 |
[25:36] | That’s not an answer. | 这不算是回答 |
[25:39] | Would you quit the job? | 你会辞职吗 |
[25:40] | And pass up on being hazed on a daily basis | 错过每天被比我小十岁的教官 |
[25:43] | by training officers ten years my junior? | 指手画脚吗 |
[25:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:56] | Officers Graser and Williams arriving on the scene. | 格拉泽和威廉姆斯警官到场 |
[25:59] | 1:17 a.m. relieving three uniformed officers. | 凌晨一点十七 与三名制服警官换班 |
[26:02] | – What are your names? – Nolan, Chen, West. | – 你们叫什么名字? – 诺兰 陈 韦斯特 |
[26:04] | Anyone else that’s come in or out? | 还有其他人进出吗 |
[26:05] | – No, ma’am. – Great. | – 没有了 – 很好 |
[26:08] | Hit the road. We got it from here. | 上路吧 我们来负责 |
[26:15] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[26:17] | We might never see this much money again. | 我们可能再也不会看见这么多钱了 |
[26:20] | If there’s ever another raid and they need someone to sit | 除非又有一起搜捕案 又需要有人坐着 |
[26:23] | and wait until the wee hours, I have a feeling it will be us. | 等到凌晨 我估计又能轮到我们 |
[26:32] | Nolan, wake up! | 诺兰 醒醒 |
[26:34] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[26:36] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[26:47] | Did I oversleep? Shift starts at noon. | 我睡过头了吗 中午开始轮班 |
[26:48] | Captain called me to bring you in early. | 警长让我早点带你过去 |
[26:50] | – Why? – She didn’t say. | – 为什么 – 她没说 |
[26:51] | – That sounds bad. – It’s not good. | – 听起来很严重 – 不是好事 |
[26:53] | – Do I have time to… – Get dressed. | – 我有时间 – 衣服穿好 |
[26:58] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:00] | They told us to gather our Boots, same as you. | 我们被告知让新人赶过来 就和你一样 |
[27:03] | We have a situation. | 我们有情况了 |
[27:05] | Money counters are telling us that we’re missing $250,000. | 点钞员告诉我们丢了25万美金 |
[27:08] | And you three were the only ones left alone with the money. | 只有你们三个和钱在一起 |
[27:18] | Well, the money counters must have made a mistake. | 点钞员肯定是搞错了 |
[27:20] | There’s video of them entering the garage and relieving you. | 有视频证明他们进入车库和你们换班 |
[27:23] | And then they counted the money | 然后他们清点了现金 |
[27:24] | and got $750,000, and not a million. | 只有75万美金 不是100万 |
[27:27] | Let me remind you, an officer was recently convicted | 让我提醒一下你们 之前刚有一位警官因为从犯罪现场 |
[27:29] | of third-degree official misconduct | 拿走70美金 |
[27:31] | for taking $70 from a crime scene. | 被处以三级渎职罪 |
[27:33] | He’s serving two years behind bars. | 他将服刑两年 |
[27:35] | What do you think would happen to a cop | 你们觉得一个偷了25万美元的警察 |
[27:36] | who steals a quarter-million dollars? | 会判多少年 |
[27:37] | But we didn’t take it. | 但我们没拿 |
[27:39] | Uh, maybe the assumption was wrong. | 或许是预估错了 |
[27:41] | Maybe it was always $750,000. | 只有75万美金 |
[27:43] | That’s not what the Intel shows. | 情报不是那么说的 |
[27:44] | Guy’s on the wire saying it’s a million. | 和我们通报的人说有100万 |
[27:46] | Okay, well, we can all vouch for each other. | 好吧 我们可以为彼此作证 |
[27:48] | – I mean… – Not good enough. | – 我的意思是 – 不够 |
[27:49] | The only thing that will clear you is passing a polygraph. | 能证明你们清白的只有测谎仪了 |
[27:52] | Now, I can’t, by law, make you take one. | 按照法律 我不能强迫你们接受测试 |
[27:54] | It would have to be strictly voluntary. | 只能自愿 |
[27:56] | – What if we decline? – It’s grounds for suspension, | – 如果我们拒绝呢 – 那就先停职 |
[27:58] | pending an investigation, | 等待调查 |
[28:00] | and possibly could lead to your termination. | 可能会导致撤职 |
[28:02] | Well, that’s… not much of a choice, but… | 好吧 没什么可选的 但是 |
[28:07] | – Yeah, we’ll do it. – Okay. Let’s go. | – 好吧 我们接受测试 – 好的 我们走吧 |
[28:11] | – What, now? – Now. | – 什么 现在 – 现在 |
[28:20] | You think one of them really could have done it? | 你觉得真的是他们其中一人做的吗 |
[28:22] | Not by themselves. | 不是他们自己 |
[28:23] | Nolan came back into the house to use the bathroom. | 诺兰回了房子一趟上厕所 |
[28:26] | One of the other two could have hidden some of the money then. | 其他两人可能乘此机会把钱藏了起来 |
[28:29] | Came back, picked it up later. | 之后回去 把钱拿走 |
[28:31] | There’s no way West participated. | 韦斯特不可能参与了这件事 |
[28:32] | – That kid is squeaky clean. – Well, if it was Chen, | – 那个孩子非常干净 – 那么 如果是陈的话 |
[28:34] | – she wouldn’t get caught like this. – Sounds like a compliment. | – 她不可能这样被抓的 – 听起来像是称赞 |
[28:37] | I’m just saying she’s smarter than that. | 我只是说她很聪明 不会做蠢事 |
[28:39] | It doesn’t matter if they did it or not. | 不管他们做了没有 |
[28:40] | If they don’t walk out of there with a flawless polygraph, | 如果他们不能得出一份完美的测谎结果 |
[28:42] | they’re done. | 他们就完了 |
[28:48] | What am I sitting on? | 我坐在上面上面 |
[28:50] | A pressure pad that registers | 压力垫 如果你试图通过 |
[28:53] | if you attempt to try to cheat the polygraph | 紧缩屁股骗过测谎仪 |
[28:55] | by clenching your buttocks. | 它会记录下来 |
[28:57] | Well, that can’t be a real thing. | 不是真的吧 |
[28:59] | – You just clenched. – Really? | – 你刚刚缩了一下 – 真的吗 |
[29:03] | What am I doing now? | 我现在在干嘛 |
[29:05] | Officer West, you seem… uncomfortable. | 韦斯特警官 你看起来很不自在 |
[29:09] | Is there something you’d like to get off your chest | 我们开始之前 你有什么 |
[29:10] | – before we begin? – Yes. | – 想说的吗 – 是的 |
[29:14] | I, um… I had a bite of crème br?lée, okay? | 我 我吃了一点焦糖布丁 行了吧 |
[29:17] | And, yes, it was delicious. | 没错 很好吃 |
[29:19] | Like, I-I-I know it was wrong, | 我 我知道这是不对的 |
[29:20] | but now that taste is in my mouth. | 但是我嘴里的滋味 |
[29:22] | That sweet flavor of corruption is just… | 那种甜蜜的诱惑真的是 |
[29:26] | but I want to let you guys know that I’ve learned my lesson. | 但是我想让你知道我已经吸取教训了 |
[29:29] | And it will never happen again. | 不会有下一次了 |
[29:33] | Okay. Let’s begin with a few control questions. | 好吧 我们先从几个对照问题开始 |
[29:36] | Answer with a simple yes or no. | 简单地回答是或不是 |
[29:38] | – 你的名字是 乔纳森・诺兰吗 – 是的 – Is your name Jonathan Nolan? – Yes. | |
[29:41] | Do you live at 7214 and 1/2 Alvarado Street, apartment F? | 你是不是住在1/2阿尔瓦拉多街7214号 F公寓 |
[29:45] | – For the moment. – A simple yes or no, Officer. | – 目前是的 – 是或者不是 警官 |
[29:48] | Sorry. Um, yes. | 不好意思 是 |
[29:50] | Are your eyes brown? | 你的眼睛是棕色的吗 |
[29:51] | Um, well, m-my mom always says | 这个 我妈总是说 |
[29:54] | they’re more of a dark chestnut, but… | 它们是深栗色 但是 |
[29:58] | – Brown is fine. – Did you witness anyone taking money? | – 棕色也可以 – 你有看见任何人能拿走钱吗 |
[30:01] | – No. – Were you ever alone with the money? | – 没有 – 你有和现金独处吗 |
[30:03] | Yes, sir. N-No… No, sir. No. | 是的 不 不是 |
[30:08] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[30:09] | These… These wires make me really nervous, like… | 这些 这些电线真的让我很紧张 |
[30:13] | Have you ever lied to protect another officer? | 你有没有为保护另一位警官说过谎 |
[30:15] | No. | 不要 |
[30:19] | Let’s try that again. | 再问一遍 |
[30:20] | Have you ever lied to protect a fellow officer? | 你有没有为保护另一位警官说过谎 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:27] | Regarding the missing money? | 为了失踪的钱吗 |
[30:28] | No, ma’am. | 不是 |
[30:32] | Why did you tell them about crème br?lée? | 你为什么和他们说了焦糖布丁的事 |
[30:34] | I don’t know. It came up naturally. | 我不知道 就很自然地说出口了 |
[30:36] | They were yes or no questions. | 是或不是问题 |
[30:37] | How does crème br?lée come up naturally? | 怎么会自然地提到焦糖布丁 |
[30:40] | Boots, you’ve all passed your polygraphs. | 菜鸟们 你们都通过了测谎 |
[30:43] | But this is far from over. Go home. | 但是一切还远没有结束 回家吧 |
[30:46] | Detectives will contact you soon about follow-up interviews. | 很快会有警探为后续调查联系你们 |
[30:48] | We got to find out what happened to that money | 在那些钱再一次跑路之前 |
[30:50] | – before you hit the street again. – Yes, ma’am. | – 我们必须查出那些钱去了哪里 – 是 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[30:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:55] | You know what I like to do after I’ve been suspected of a felony? | 你知道在被怀疑犯下重罪之后我想做什么吗 |
[30:57] | – Uh, drink? – Damn straight. I got a stocked fridge. | – 喝酒吗 – 没错 我有一冰箱的存货 |
[30:59] | – Anyone want to join? – I’m down. | – 有人想一起来吗 – 我去 |
[31:01] | – Lucy? – Yeah, it’s barely lunch, | – 露西呢 – 都快到中饭时间了 |
[31:03] | and I should make use of the time off | 我要利用好休息时间 |
[31:04] | and go apartment hunting. | 去找房子 |
[31:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:07] | Why would I be? | 会有什么事呢 |
[31:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:15] | – We all got cleared. – You’re cops. | – 我们都通过测试了 – 你是警察 |
[31:17] | We supposed to be impressed you’re not criminals? | 你们不是罪犯我们应该刮目相看吗 |
[31:19] | – No… No, sir. – Part of the job description, really. | – 不 不是 – 这是工作的一部分 真的 |
[31:22] | And you won’t be cleared until the money’s found, | 钱找到之前 你们都不是完全清白的 |
[31:24] | but we’ll do our best to try and find it. | 我们会尽力找到 |
[31:30] | You know, Talia’s right. | 你知道吗 塔莉娅是对的 |
[31:31] | They don’t catch who stole that money, | 他们抓不到是谁偷了那些钱 |
[31:33] | cops are gonna think we did it, | 不管测谎结果怎么样 |
[31:34] | no matter what the polygraph said. | 警察们都会觉得是我们做的 |
[31:36] | We’ll never be trusted again. | 我们永远不会再被信任了 |
[31:37] | Yeah, you’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[31:39] | So what do we do? | 所以我们该怎么办 |
[31:42] | Hey, Lucy. You’re on with me and Jackson. | 嗨 露西 我和杰克森都在线 |
[31:44] | You know, if they don’t find the money, we’re screwed. | 你懂的 如果他们找不到钱 我们就完了 |
[31:47] | We were just talking about that. | 我们刚刚说到这个 |
[31:48] | I keep going over it in my mind. | 我一直在回想这件事 |
[31:50] | The only thing I can think of is that money was gone | 我只能认为在我们赶在车库之前 |
[31:53] | long before we ever got to the garage. | 钱就没了 |
[31:56] | – What the hell is this guy doing? – Wait. What? | – 那个人在干嘛 – 等等 什么 |
[31:59] | This black SUV… he’s riding my ass. | 这辆黑色多功能车 一直跟在我车后 |
[32:03] | He just hit me! | 他刚刚撞了我 |
[32:05] | He looks like he’s trying to run me off the road! | 他看起来是想把我撞出路面 |
[32:07] | – Where are you? – Uh, | – 你在哪里 – 呃 |
[32:09] | driving south on Griffith Park Drive. | 在格里菲斯公园公路上往南开 |
[32:10] | I just passed Mineral Wells Trail. | 我刚过矿井路 |
[32:18] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[32:39] | Bishop, Lucy’s in trouble. | 毕肖普 露西出事了 |
[32:41] | Someone tried to drive her off the road, Griffith Park Drive. | 有人试图把她挤出道 在格里菲斯公园车道 |
[32:43] | Jackson and I are on our way there now. | 我和杰克逊现在就赶去 |
[32:54] | Okay, two left. | 好吧 还剩两发 |
[33:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:20] | Phone’s in the car. | 手机在车里 |
[33:21] | Officer needs help, requesting backup and airship. | 警员需要帮助 请求支援和飞机 |
[33:24] | – Van’s clear. – Griffith Park Drive. | – 车上安全 – 格里菲斯公园车道 |
[33:25] | Be advised… plain-clothed officers in pursuit, | 请注意追查穿便装的警员 |
[33:28] | heading northwest into the woods. | 往往西北方向的树林里去了 |
[33:29] | 7-Adam-19, we’re five minutes out. | 7-A-19 我们五分钟到 |
[33:31] | Hold until we get there. | 你们先撑住 |
[33:49] | Which way? | 哪条路 |
[33:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:54] | You seeing that? | 看到没 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[34:00] | – That way. – You sure? | – 那边 – 你确定 |
[34:02] | No. | 不确定 |
[34:20] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[34:27] | What do you want? | 你们要干嘛 |
[34:28] | The money you stole. | 要你偷的钱 |
[34:32] | Wait. You’re with La Eme? | 等等 你和他们是一伙的 |
[34:34] | And you’re with the LAPD, | 你是洛城警署的人 |
[34:36] | 露西・陈警官 Officer Lucy Chen, | |
[34:37] | who lives at 7214 and 1/2 Alvarado Street, apartment F. | 住在阿尔瓦拉多街 7214号 F栋 |
[34:41] | – How do you know all that? – Public records. | – 你怎么都知道 – 公开信息嘛 |
[34:43] | Addresses, police reports. | 地址啊 警方信息啊 |
[34:46] | Damn near everything’s on the net. | 网上几乎什么都有 |
[34:47] | So I already know that you were guarding our money. | 所以我知道是你拿走了我们的钱 |
[34:50] | And 250 G’s went missing. | 25万不见了 |
[34:52] | And I know you’re the cop that took it. | 我知道是你偷的 |
[34:54] | – I-I didn’t steal anything. – No. | – 我什么都没偷 – 不 |
[34:57] | Please. We’ve seen your place. | 少来 我们搜过你家了 |
[34:59] | Ran your credit. | 查了你的信用记录 |
[35:01] | You need a serious cash infusion. | 你需要大笔的钱 |
[35:03] | So where’s our money? | 我们的钱到底哪去了 |
[35:07] | I already told you, I don’t have it. | 我都说了 我没拿 |
[35:10] | Tough girl, huh? | 还嘴硬 |
[35:12] | Well, everybody’s tough at first, until they’re not. | 是啊 一开始都硬 后来就没能耐了 |
[35:15] | Andres. | 安德烈 |
[35:18] | Cut her up a little. | 给她点颜色瞧瞧 |
[35:27] | This isn’t about the money, chica. | 这不是钱的事 美女 |
[35:29] | A quarter million is a rounding error on our gas budget. | 25万对我们来说都不算个事 |
[35:32] | This is about sending a message. | 主要是捎个信 |
[35:34] | You can’t steal from us. | 你别想偷我们的钱 |
[35:38] | Even if you carry a badge. | 就算你是个警察 |
[35:40] | – I saw you. – What? | – 我看到你了 – 什么 |
[35:42] | Outside the house, right before we raided it. | 在我们突袭之前 你就在房子外面 |
[35:44] | You were wearing those boots and carrying that duffel bag | 你穿着这双鞋 拎着红条纹的 |
[35:47] | with the red stripe. | 露营包 |
[35:48] | Somebody tipped you off about the raid. | 有人向你泄露了突袭的消息 |
[35:51] | You took the money. | 你就卷走了钱 |
[35:52] | You got in before we hit the place. | 在我们突袭那里之前就得手了 |
[35:54] | You thought no one would notice. | 你以为没人会注意到 |
[36:03] | Shots fired northwest from our previous. | 西北方向有人在我们前面开枪 |
[36:06] | Damn it! Aah! | 该死 |
[36:12] | You messed it all up. | 都让你毁了 |
[36:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:23] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[36:30] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[36:31] | Stay on the ground! | 待在原地 |
[36:35] | You got this? | 你来 |
[36:36] | I’m going after Lucy. | 我去找露西 |
[36:50] | – Nice. – Do you have cuffs? | – 干得好 – 你有手铐吗 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Last pair. | 有 最后一副了 |
[36:55] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[37:13] | Paramedics are taking our other suspect to Shaw Memorial. | 医护人员带另外的嫌犯去医院了 |
[37:15] | Homicide’s working the halcón this one killed. | 被这个人杀了 |
[37:17] | And the missing $250,000? | 丢的那25万呢 |
[37:19] | Einstein here had it stacked on his coffee table. | 这位爱因斯坦把钱放在咖啡桌上了 |
[37:21] | West and Lopez are bringing it in now. | 韦斯特和洛佩兹正在取回来 |
[37:23] | All right. Good work. | 好的 干得好 |
[37:26] | – And how are you doing? – Oh, good. Thank you. | – 你怎么样了 – 挺好 谢谢 |
[37:28] | I think I might have twisted my ankle… | 好像脚崴了 |
[37:30] | I meant Officer Chen, Nolan. | 我是问陈警官 诺兰 |
[37:33] | – That was good work out there. – Thank you, sir. | – 你干的很出色 – 谢谢 长官 |
[37:35] | I’m just relieved that we found the missing money. | 找回了丢的钱 我真是松了口气 |
[37:37] | So I take it we’re off the hook about the cash? | 那我们是没有嫌疑了是吧 |
[37:39] | You are. | 是的 |
[37:41] | But to be clear, | 但说真的 |
[37:42] | at no point did anyone actually believe | 没人会相信 |
[37:44] | that three rookies knew how to smuggle a quarter mil in cash | 三个菜鸟警察能在犯罪现场 |
[37:47] | out of a crime scene. | 偷走25万现金 |
[37:49] | But good work. | 但你们做得很好 |
[37:57] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:59] | Um, look. In case I haven’t said this enough, | 以防我没说清 |
[38:02] | I, uh… I’ve been training to be a cop my whole life. | 我一直都在受训如何成为警察 |
[38:06] | I walked in here thinking I knew everything about everything, | 我来到这里以为自己什么都懂 |
[38:09] | and I can only imagine how annoying that’s been. | 我能想象这得有多烦人 |
[38:12] | I wouldn’t call it annoying. | 不能说是烦人 |
[38:13] | I’d call it… yeah, no, annoying’s about right. | 只能说是 烦人也差不多了 |
[38:16] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:19] | You’re my T.O., not my dad. | 你是我的主训官 不是我爸 |
[38:21] | I should let you let teach me how to be a cop. | 我该让你来教会我如何做警察 |
[38:24] | Even if some of your methods contradict the things | 尽管你教我的东西和我爸教我的 |
[38:25] | that he showed me, but… | 正好相反 但是 |
[38:27] | look, I just hope that you’ll understand | 我就是希望你能理解 |
[38:29] | if I need to take a moment to adjust. | 我需要换点时间适应 |
[38:32] | I guess I can give you that. | 这点我允许 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | And thanks for not giving up on me. | 也谢谢你没放弃我 |
[38:37] | I wouldn’t be here without you, and… | 没你就没有与现在的我 |
[38:41] | I’ll never forget that again. | 我不会忘的 |
[38:49] | This a good time? | 时间合适吗 |
[38:51] | Of course. Come in, Captain. | 当然 请进 局长 |
[38:53] | I wanted to see how you were doing. | 我来看看你怎么样了 |
[38:56] | All-you-can-eat pudding. | 你只能吃布丁 |
[38:57] | The only highlight of being in a hospital. | 住院唯一的好处 |
[38:59] | Do you want one? | 你吃个吗 |
[39:02] | Oh, no, no. You enjoy. | 不了 你好好享用吧 |
[39:05] | Hey, uh, I thought you’d like to know. | 我觉得你会想知道 |
[39:08] | We recovered the missing quarter million. | 我们找回了丢失的25万 |
[39:11] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[39:13] | That’s really good news. | 真是好消息 |
[39:14] | Turns out it was gone before we even showed up. | 结果是那笔钱在我们去之前就不见了 |
[39:16] | 黑帮成员弗兰克・德桑蒂斯在我们突袭前拿走了钱 Gang member Franco DeSantis took it just before our raid. | |
[39:20] | We pulled his cell records. | 我们查了他的通讯记录 |
[39:22] | Turns out there was an incoming call | 显示有一通来电 |
[39:23] | just before he grabbed the cash and walked it out the door. | 就在他拿完钱要走之前 |
[39:26] | Do you know where that call came from? | 你知道电话谁打来的吗 |
[39:30] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[39:32] | The station. | 护士站 |
[39:38] | And you think I-I-I-I made it. | 你认为是我打的 |
[39:40] | Oh, I know you did. | 我知道是你 |
[39:42] | You see, Franco admitted as much. | 弗兰克都招了 |
[39:47] | Don’t. | 别费劲了 |
[39:49] | You should enjoy your pudding. | 好好享用布丁 |
[39:53] | The stuff they give you in prison? | 牢里也会给布丁吗 |
[39:54] | Whew. Not nearly as good. | 就没这么好了 |
[40:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:04] | – Hey. – Come in, come in, come in. | – 嘿 – 请进 请进 |
[40:07] | So, this is my new place. It’s great, right? | 这里就是我的新住处了 挺棒是吧 |
[40:12] | Oh, um, there’s a giant bloodstain on the rug. | 地毯上还有一大片血迹 |
[40:15] | Which is how I’m getting 25% off for the first year. | 所以我第一年能减免25%的租金 |
[40:19] | Are you sure that’s not because you’re a cop? | 难道不是因为你是个警察吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. He didn’t even know before he cut me the break. | 是啊 他在同意租我之前都不知道 |
[40:24] | Landlord was super eager to get it all done, | 房东超希望把房子租出去的 |
[40:27] | especially because I said I would take it as is. | 尤其是我说可以接受现状 |
[40:29] | As is? | 现状 |
[40:31] | Uh, you mean that… | 你是说 |
[40:32] | Oh, yeah. Which is why you’re here. | 所以才让你来 |
[40:35] | You see, friends… | 你看 都是朋友 |
[40:39] | help friends clean up crime scenes. | 帮朋友清理犯罪现场 |
[40:44] | We’ll get Poke after. | 我给你做夏威夷菜 |
[40:46] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[40:50] | So what should we drink to? | 我们敬什么 |
[40:53] | To paying your own way. | 敬能经济独立 |
[40:55] | That’s strangely specific. | 这话奇怪 |
[40:57] | Listen, I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我真的很感激你为我做的一切 |
[41:00] | You really helped me get back on my feet. | 你真的帮我重新开始 |
[41:02] | But I’m back on them now, | 但我现在回到正轨了 |
[41:04] | and I can’t just keep living here for free. | 我不能一直免费住在这 |
[41:08] | – I don’t need you to pay rent. – I need me to pay rent, | – 我不需要你付房租啊 – 我要求我付房租 |
[41:10] | so what would you list this place for? | 所以这房子你租金多少 |
[41:13] | Oh. Oof. I don’t know. Twelve. | 不知道 一万二 |
[41:16] | Maybe eleven? | 也许一万一 |
[41:18] | How about we’ll just call it $10,000 even? | 平摊一万怎么样 |
[41:20] | A month? I-I-I can’t afford that. | 一个月吗 我付不起啊 |
[41:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说哦 |
[41:24] | Why don’t you pay what you can afford, | 为何你不租能付得起的呢 |
[41:26] | and we’ll call it even? | 我们平摊如何 |
[41:28] | Thank you. Deal. | 谢谢你 成交 |
[41:34] | And I have to tell you… oh, my God, that’s good. | 我必须告诉你 我天 太好喝了 |
[41:36] | But I have to be clear. | 但我要先说清楚 |
[41:39] | As a cop, I can’t do you any favors. | 作为警察 我不能帮你任何忙 |
[41:43] | I can’t fix a ticket for you. | 我不能帮你走后门 |
[41:45] | I-I can’t help you out of any legal jeopardy. | 我不能帮你做任何违法的事 |
[41:47] | I-I just hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
[41:50] | Totally. And you know what? | 完全理解 你知道吗 |
[41:52] | I would never come to you for anything like that. | 我永远不会找你做这样的事 |
[41:56] | Okay? I’m super tight with the District Attorney. | 行吗 我和地方检察官关系很铁 |
[41:58] | – That’s not better. – So… | – 那样更好 – 所以 |
[42:00] | You know this rent that you’re gonna be paying… | 你知道你要付的租金 |
[42:03] | is it retroactive from when you moved in? | 是从你入住就开始算起的吗 |
[42:06] | Um. Yes? | 知道 |
[42:08] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |