时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Good morning, Officer Nolan. | 早上好 诺兰警官 |
[00:11] | Ready for another exciting day | 准备好迎接 |
[00:13] | out on the streets of Los Angeles? | 巡逻洛杉矶街头的新的一天了吗 |
[00:14] | Yep. Coffee? | 当然了 来杯咖啡吗 |
[00:16] | No, thanks, I get all the rush I need | 不了谢谢 我已经有充足的精力 |
[00:18] | from making this beautiful city of ours | 来保卫我们美丽的城市 |
[00:19] | safer every single day. | 安全每一天 |
[00:21] | And you will too if you join the L.A.D.P. — | 你也可以保卫城市 如果你加入洛城局警 |
[00:24] | – I mean P.D. – Cut! Go again. | – 我是说警局 – 卡 再来一遍 |
[00:26] | And you will too… | 你也可以 |
[00:29] | Um, I’m sorry. What do I say again? | 抱歉 我的台词是什么 |
[00:30] | -Cut! -L.A.P.D. -L.A.P.D. | – 卡 – 洛城警局 – 洛城警局 |
[00:32] | Action. | 开始 |
[00:33] | I do too. And so will you if — | 我也是 你也可以保卫城市 |
[00:36] | as well if you join… the L.A… | 如果你加入 洛城 |
[00:38] | Cut! | 卡 |
[00:40] | – I need to spit out my gum. – Action. | – 我需要把口香糖吐出来 – 开始 |
[00:41] | And that’s why we joined the L.A.P.D. | 这就是我们加入洛城警局的原因 |
[00:46] | L.A.’s finest. | 洛城警局史上最棒 |
[00:48] | O-Okay, guys, | 好了同事们 |
[00:50] | I know there were a few stumbles in there, yes, | 我知道我们可能表演的有点磕绊 |
[00:52] | in the beginning, but this is Hollywood, right? | 开头有点艰难 但这里是好莱坞啊 |
[00:55] | They fix that stuff in the editing. | 他们后期都可以修改 |
[00:57] | I think this video’s gonna make the department very proud. | 我觉得这段视频会成为警局的骄傲的 |
[00:59] | Officer Bradford, would you like the honor? | 布拉德福德警官 你想揭露谜底吗 |
[01:01] | Actually, sir, I think that should go to Lopez — | 其实呢长官 我觉得应该让洛佩兹来 |
[01:04] | – the whole thing was her idea. -Lopez? | – 毕竟整件事是她的主意 – 洛佩兹 |
[01:07] | There is no promotional video. | 其实没有宣传视频 |
[01:08] | You got punked. | 你们被整了 |
[01:10] | Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh | |
[01:14] | I’m gonna win for you like I know you want me to do | |
[01:18] | This sucks. I — This is awful. | 这太差劲了 我出尽洋相了 |
[01:20] | No, you’re doing good. | 没有 你挺好的 |
[01:23] | Can I get more powder? | 能在给我补点粉吗 |
[01:24] | I’m sweating blocks. | 我在疯狂出汗 |
[01:27] | Can I get a copy of this for my kid? | 我能给我儿子复制一份视频看看吗 |
[01:28] | Hey | |
[01:35] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[01:35] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:40] | Right here. | 此地 |
[01:43] | Right now. | 此时 |
[01:45] | This bomb is packed with C4, | 这枚炸弹装满了C4炸药 |
[01:48] | ball bearings, screws, broken glass. | 滚珠轴承 螺丝钉 碎玻璃 |
[01:49] | When this thing goes off, | 一旦我引爆这个炸弹 |
[01:50] | this whole room is gonna turn into a blender. | 整个屋子都会炸的一片稀烂 |
[01:53] | And guess what. | 而且 |
[01:54] | If you don’t die instantly, | 如果你没法立即死亡 |
[01:56] | you’re gonna suffer fatal, secondary infections | 你就会遭受致命的二次感染 |
[01:58] | because I soaked the shrapnel in my own filth. | 因为我把弹片浸泡在我的排泄物里 |
[02:02] | Now, you’ve all been taught to shoot on sight | 你们学到的指导是看到人肉炸弹 |
[02:06] | when you see a bomber, right? | 直接开枪 对吗 |
[02:08] | But you can’t shoot me, | 但你们没法对我开枪 |
[02:09] | because I’m holding a dead man’s switch. | 因为我用的是失能开关 |
[02:12] | I let it go, it detonates. | 如果我放手 炸弹就会被引爆 |
[02:14] | So your only shot at survival | 所以你们的唯一活路就是 |
[02:17] | is to talk me into giving up. | 说服我放弃引爆炸弹 |
[02:19] | But…you only have | 但你们只能说 |
[02:23] | ten words to do it. | 十个字 |
[02:26] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[02:28] | U-Um, ma’am, | 女士 |
[02:30] | you — you don’t want to do this. | 你 你不想这样做的 |
[02:31] | Boom. It’s a slaughterhouse in here. | 轰 这里是屠宰场了 |
[02:33] | Go. | 说 |
[02:34] | 我的名字是露西・陈 Uh, my name is Lucy Chen, and — | |
[02:36] | Boom. They’re IDing you through dental records. | 轰 他们正通过你的牙医记录辨认尸体呢 |
[02:39] | Boom. You just got buried in a shoe box. | 轰 你刚刚被葬在骨灰盒里 |
[02:43] | I can only imagine the pain you’re feeling right now. | 我只能想象你现在有多么的痛苦 |
[02:49] | You just got ten more words. | 你争取到了多说十个字的机会 |
[02:54] | Okay, so what did you all do wrong? | 好了 你们都在哪里做错了呢 |
[02:56] | Officer West started mansplaining. | 韦斯特警官开始自以为是的说教 |
[02:58] | Officer Chen wasted time by introducing herself. | 陈警官的自我介绍是在浪费时间 |
[03:02] | And Officer Bradford decided to skip words altogether. | 布拉德福德警官干脆都不打算开口了 |
[03:06] | They’re overrated. If I’d been a hair quicker, | 说服根本没有用 如果我速度再快点 |
[03:08] | you’d be singing my praises. | 你现在肯定忙着给我唱赞歌呢 |
[03:09] | But you weren’t. | 但你没有 |
[03:11] | So that means you fall into the fail category | 这说明你失败了 |
[03:13] | with everybody else — except… | 跟其他人一样 除了 |
[03:15] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[03:18] | What did he do right? | 他做对了哪一点呢 |
[03:21] | – He expressed empathy. – You mean he faked it. | – 他表达了同情 – 你是说他伪造的同情吧 |
[03:24] | It doesn’t matter if it was real. | 同情是否真实并不重要 |
[03:26] | The only thing that matters is how it comes across. | 唯一重要的是两者结合 |
[03:29] | Active listening plus empathy | 积极的倾听加上同情心 |
[03:31] | leads to a rapport, | 可以产生融洽 |
[03:32] | which leads to influence | 这将影响 |
[03:33] | and ultimately behavioral change. | 并最终造成行为的改变 |
[03:35] | -Wow, you read my book. -Twice. | – 你读过我的书 – 两次 |
[03:37] | Okay, well, I read your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[03:40] | Actually, I read all of your files, but, um, | 其实 我看了在场所有人的档案 但是 |
[03:42] | nothing in your past indicates | 你在过去的经历并没有表明 |
[03:45] | an ability to communicate with people like that. | 你擅长与人沟通的能力 |
[03:48] | So why do you think that you’re so good at it? | 你觉得你为什么这么擅长沟通呢 |
[03:50] | Because of the training I received | 因为毕肖普警官和格雷警长的 |
[03:53] | from Officer Bishop and Sergeant Grey. | 栽培 |
[03:58] | Boom. | 轰 |
[04:00] | You just betrayed our trust | 你刚刚用了一个官方答案 |
[04:02] | by giving me a political answer. | 背叛了我跟你之间的新任 |
[04:03] | Our rapport is ruined, | 我们的融洽被毁了 |
[04:04] | and this room is now a horror movie. | 现在全屋人都死光了 |
[04:09] | Oh, my goodness. I am so embarrassed. | 天呐 我实在太难为情了 |
[04:11] | Oh, no, don’t be. | 不不 不用这样 |
[04:13] | You know, if they knew how to do it, | 如果他们知道该怎么做 |
[04:15] | then you wouldn’t have called me to come in and train them. | 你就不会叫我来训练他们了 |
[04:17] | I still can’t believe that you’re a private consultant now. | 我现在还是没法相信你去当私人顾问了 |
[04:20] | I mean, you were such a rock star in the Bureau. | 你当时可是局里的大明星 |
[04:22] | Oh. How’s Luna? | 露娜怎么样 |
[04:24] | Great. And she’s pushing me to make a change, too. | 很好 她也在催我做出改变 |
[04:27] | Dominique’s heading off to college, and… | 多米尼克要上大学了 |
[04:30] | Well, you should. | 你应该做出改变的 |
[04:31] | I-I — Look, you know, you — you’ve — | 这样吧 你知道 |
[04:33] | you’ve done your 20, you’ve got the, uh — | 你都做了二十年了 |
[04:36] | the scars to prove it. | 你还负过伤 |
[04:39] | – Go do something new. – What? | – 去做的其他的事情 – 什么 |
[04:42] | What else is a guy like me gonna do? | 像我这样的人还能做什么 |
[04:44] | Come work with me. | 跟我一起工作 |
[04:46] | – Work for you, you mean. – Okay, come on. | – 你是说给你打工吗 – 好了 |
[04:48] | I am not like that. You know that. | 我不是那样的人 你知道的 |
[04:50] | Thanks, | 谢了 |
[04:53] | but I am nowhere near ready to have this conversation. | 但我还完全没有做好这样的准备 |
[04:56] | Well, when you are, | 等你准备好了 |
[04:57] | – the offer will still be there. – All right. | – 我的邀请一直有效 – 好吧 |
[05:01] | -Okay? -All right. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[05:12] | -She’s pretty impressive, huh? -I’ll say. | – 她给人留下深刻的印象 对吧 – 是啊 |
[05:16] | Uh, why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[05:17] | she wrote a book about her years | 她把在联邦调查局人质救援队的 |
[05:19] | on the FBI’s hostage rescue team? | 工作经历写了一本书 |
[05:21] | I would’ve been so much better prepared. | 那我就可以准备的更充分了 |
[05:23] | How did you not know about it? | 你为什么会不知道她的书 |
[05:25] | You know, the Academy Jackson would’ve been all over that. | 你知道 警察学员杰克逊肯定会读那本书的 |
[05:27] | Yeah, Officer Jackson is clearly slipping. | 没错 现在杰克逊警官正在走下坡路 |
[05:30] | Okay, no, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[05:32] | Wouldn’t matter if you read it or not. | 你读不读那本书都没区别 |
[05:33] | – I’m simply better than you. -Oh, okay. | – 我就是比你优秀 – 行吧 |
[05:35] | Look, well, I think that she is full of crap. | 我觉得她讲的都是废话 |
[05:38] | I spent summer vacations running hostage scenarios, | 我暑假都会进行人质解救演习 |
[05:40] | and I always beat my brother and saved the hostage. | 我总会打败我的哥哥 成功解救人质 |
[05:42] | Dad said it was a gift. | 我爸说我有天赋 |
[05:44] | Dad should’a sent you to camp. | 你爸不应该送你去夏令营 |
[05:47] | -What’s going on? -Prison transport crashed, | – 出了什么事 – 监狱押运车出车祸了 |
[05:49] | loaded with convicts from the courthouse. | 里面都是来自法院的囚犯 |
[05:52] | Come on. Get that gear, Boot. | 快点 拿上装备 菜鸟 |
[05:54] | Let’s go! Yeah… | 我们走 |
[05:57] | Let’s go! Yeah. | |
[06:00] | They coming for me, screaming at me, telling me to stop | |
[06:02] | I won’t look back, Ma, please forgive me | |
[06:04] | All the people I forgot | |
[06:06] | I ain’t tryin’ to be selfish | |
[06:07] | I just want to make it out | |
[06:09] | Make a change, leave the shackles | |
[06:11] | If I stop, they gon’ tackle | |
[06:12] | I don’t wanna be here no more | |
[06:14] | * Sick of all the struggles * Hey, what happened here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[06:16] | A coyote ran in front of the bus. | 一只土狼跑到车前面 |
[06:18] | Graham swerved. We went over. | 格雷厄姆使劲打了转向 我们翻下去了 |
[06:20] | -How many people on board? -20 prisoners, two other guards. | – 车上有多少人 – 20名囚犯 还有两名警卫 |
[06:24] | – Did any prisoners get away? – I think so. | – 有囚犯逃跑吗 – 应该有 |
[06:26] | Whoa, whoa, hey. Hey, get down there! | 给我下去 |
[06:28] | Get me a head count. | 清点人数 |
[06:30] | – Control, this is 7-L-20 | – 指挥中心 这里是7L20 |
[06:32] | at scene of crash. -I got this one. | – 我在车祸现场 – 我负责这个 |
[06:33] | I’m declaring a city-wide tactical alert. | 我现在宣布全市范围进入战术警戒状态 |
[06:34] | I need multiple RAs, scramble airships, | 需要大量医疗急救车 空中搜索部队 |
[06:37] | and call additional units from Rampart | 并且从堡垒和北好莱坞 |
[06:39] | – and North Hollywood. -He’s dead. | – 呼叫增援队伍 – 他死了 |
[06:40] | I need a hard perimeter set around the crash — | 按照事发时间在十分钟前 |
[06:42] | assume a ten minute head start. | 将车祸发生地周围围起来 |
[06:44] | Riding dirty with purple in my hand | |
[06:46] | Catch, catch me if you can | |
[06:49] | Speakers turnt, got the volume on 10 | |
[06:51] | I got something over here, 10:00. | 我在十点钟方向观察到有情况 |
[06:53] | Check it out — be careful. | 去看看 小心点 |
[06:58] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[07:01] | An ambulance is on its way. | 救护车马上就来 |
[07:02] | Can you give me a sit rep? | 你能说一下大致情况吗 |
[07:05] | Seven of them escaped. | 有七个人逃跑了 |
[07:07] | They got my keys, my gun. | 他们拿走我的钥匙和枪 |
[07:10] | They went out through the windshield. | 他们穿过挡风玻璃逃走了 |
[07:12] | All units, be advised seven prisoners escaped from the bus. | 所有单位请注意 有七名囚犯在逃 |
[07:15] | At least one is armed. | 至少有一人有枪 |
[07:18] | Hang tight. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 坚持住 我会把你救出去的 |
[07:34] | Police. Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[07:40] | Hey, take it easy. Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[07:42] | I got you. Come on. | 我会帮助你的 |
[07:44] | I got you. I got you. Easy. | 我会帮助你的 放松 |
[07:48] | 7-Adam-15, I need an RA unit immediately — | 7A15 我需要一辆救护车 |
[07:50] | 60 yards east of the crash. | 位置是车祸现场以东60码 |
[07:52] | 50-year-old male, life-threatening injuries. | 五十岁男性 伤情紧急 |
[07:55] | Okay, just stop moving, all right? Stop moving. | 好了 不要再动了 好吗 不要动了 |
[07:57] | – I gotta get help. I gotta get help. – Help is here. | – 我得去求救 我得去求救 – 我来了 |
[08:00] | Help is here. I’m right here. Hey, what’s your name? | 我来了 我就在这里 你叫什么名字 |
[08:03] | Uh, Graham. | 格雷厄姆 |
[08:05] | Graham, I’m John. | 格雷厄姆 我叫约翰 |
[08:07] | – Am I gonna die? – No! No, come on. | – 我会死吗 – 不不 |
[08:09] | No, you’re not gonna die. You’re — | 不 你不会死的 |
[08:11] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[08:12] | You’re gonna be okay. You just hang on. | 你不会有事的 你要坚持住 |
[08:13] | All right? Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:15] | -Hang on. -Okay. O-Okay. | – 坚持一下 – 好的 |
[08:16] | 7-Adam-19, almost on site. | 7A19 马上到现场了 |
[08:18] | Negative, we have at least seven fugitives | 我们至少有七名囚犯在逃 |
[08:20] | at large in surrounding neighborhoods. | 散落在周围 |
[08:22] | Start a grid search, | 开始网格搜索 |
[08:23] | coordinate with 7-Adam-13, 18, and 26. | 跟7A13 18 26一起配合 |
[08:26] | There! | 那里 |
[08:29] | 7-Adam-19, in pursuit of fugitive suspect, | 7A19 正在追捕逃犯 |
[08:31] | heading North on Maple. | 在枫叶路上向北行驶 |
[08:36] | Down! | 趴下 |
[08:44] | Get on your stomach! Get on your stomach! | 给我趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[08:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:48] | Let’s go. Hands behind your back. | 快点 手放到背后 |
[08:49] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[08:55] | 7-Adam-15, where the hell is my ambulance? | 这里是7A15 我叫的救护车到底在哪 |
[08:58] | Tell her — Tell her — | 告诉她 告诉她 |
[08:59] | Tell who? Tell who? | 告诉谁 谁 |
[09:01] | – T-Tell her I love her. – Tell who? | – 告诉她 我爱她 – 告诉谁 |
[09:07] | Graham, who do you want me to tell? | 格雷厄姆 你想让我告诉谁 |
[09:10] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | Where’s Nolan? | 诺兰在哪 |
[09:54] | Officer Nolan, report. | 诺兰警官 请回报 |
[10:12] | -Don’t move! -Nolan? | – 不要动 – 诺兰 |
[10:13] | – You okay? -Yes. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[10:16] | Get control of him. | 按住他 |
[10:27] | All right, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[10:30] | This is what we know so far. | 这是我们目前了解到的情况 |
[10:32] | So, we have seven fugitives at large — | 我们现在有七名囚犯在逃 |
[10:34] | Six. | 六名 |
[10:36] | Good work. Correction — | 干得好 纠正一下 |
[10:38] | we have six fugitives at large. | 现在有六名囚犯在逃 |
[10:41] | – Five. – At this rate, | – 五名 – 照这个速度 |
[10:44] | I’d say we’d be home for dinner, but I know better. | 我们晚上就可以回家吃饭了 但是 |
[10:47] | A prisoner on foot can sustain a pace of four miles per hour. | 没有交通工具的逃犯速度是每小时4英里 |
[10:50] | And the clock started ticking 20 minutes ago. | 而他们在20分钟之前就开始逃跑了 |
[10:52] | So we have a hard perimeter set up a mile out. | 所以我们在一英里处设围栏 |
[10:55] | If it was set up in time, | 如果包围时间及时 |
[10:57] | it’s just a matter of going door-to-door | 剩下就是挨家挨户 |
[10:58] | and running these fugitives down. | 搜索逃犯的过程 |
[11:00] | If a fugitive gets past our perimeter, | 如果逃犯越过我们的封锁线 |
[11:03] | this turns from a recovery operation to a manhunt. | 这就从回收作业变成了追捕行动 |
[11:07] | And that puts the entire city at risk. | 这会让整个城市陷入危险之中 |
[11:10] | So Bishop, Wong, Mitchell, Pileggi — | 所以毕肖普 王 米奇尔 佩勒吉 |
[11:12] | your shops will fall back and man the perimeter. | 你们开车守住封锁线 |
[11:15] | Bradford, Lopez, Keegan, and Willis, | 布拉德福德 洛佩兹 基冈和威利斯 |
[11:17] | you’ll join the grid search inside the zone. | 你们加入区域内进行网格搜索 |
[11:21] | Command will advise you on the identities | 如果我们获取最新信息 |
[11:23] | of the guys you’re chasing as soon as we get them, | 指挥中心会告诉你们这些逃犯的身份 |
[11:25] | but for now, assume that they are all extremely dangerous. | 但是目前而言 请假设他们都是极端危险的目标 |
[11:29] | Let’s go get ’em. | 我们行动吧 |
[11:43] | This is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 这里是洛城警局 |
[11:46] | For your own safety, we ask you to lock your doors | 为了保护您的安全 请反锁房门 |
[11:48] | and stay inside due to an ongoing emergency. | 待在室内以应对现在发生的紧急情况 |
[11:51] | Unless you push us there | |
[11:56] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车牌 |
[12:00] | Pop the trunk, please. | 请打开后备箱 |
[12:05] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[12:13] | All right, have a nice day. | 好了 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[12:19] | Hey, you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[12:21] | Before that deputy died, he asked me | 在那个警员死的时候 他让我 |
[12:24] | to pass along a message. Shouldn’t I be doing that? | 传递他的遗言 我不应该去做这件事吗 |
[12:27] | You’re doing exactly what you should be doing. | 你正在做你需要做的事 |
[12:29] | Hard as it sounds, that message can wait. | 虽然听起来很不近人情 但是那条口信可以等 |
[12:31] | That bus was full of hardcore felons. | 那辆车上都是重刑犯 |
[12:34] | Desperate men. If we don’t catch them quickly, | 绝望的人 如果我们不快点把他们逮捕归案 |
[12:36] | somebody else could die. | 可能还会死人 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Sir, there’s a shelter in place order in effect. | 先生 警方发布了室内避难的指示 |
[12:54] | – We need you in your house. – Okay. | – 我们需要你赶紧进屋 – 好的 |
[13:00] | Oh. Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[13:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Get your hands | 嘿嘿 把手 |
[13:06] | – where I can see them. Now! -No, stay right there. | – 举起来 马上 – 停下 不许动 |
[13:08] | It’s okay. We got permits for the weapons, | 没关系的 我们有持枪许可 |
[13:10] | and our ammo is stored separately, so it’s legal. | 并且我们的弹药是分开存放的 我们是合法的 |
[13:13] | I don’t care if it’s legal. | 我不管合不合法 |
[13:14] | No good’s gonna come from you guys | 你们举着突击步枪在这里跑来跑去 |
[13:15] | running around here with assault rifles. | 不会有好事的 |
[13:17] | We heard prisoners were on the loose. | 我们听说囚犯逃跑了 |
[13:19] | We got a right to protect our neighborhood. | 我们有权保护自己的社区 |
[13:21] | Yeah, that’s a job for law enforcement, | 那是执法部门的工作 |
[13:22] | not a ragtag militia. | 不需要民兵掺和 |
[13:24] | Got one! Got a fugitive! | 抓到了一个 抓住了一个逃犯 |
[13:26] | Hey, get off me, man. I didn’t do anything. | 放开我 我什么也没做 |
[13:27] | – Officers, please. -Hey, let him go. | – 警官们请帮帮忙 – 放开他 |
[13:29] | That’s not who we’re looking for. | 那不是我们要找的人 |
[13:31] | -I kept telling him that! -You sure? | – 我一直告诉他我不是逃犯 – 你确定吗 |
[13:32] | He looks guilty as hell to me. | 他看起来就像个犯罪分子 |
[13:34] | -At least check his papers. -Let him go. | – 至少查查他的证件 – 放他走 |
[13:36] | Right now. Are you okay? | 马上放手 你还好吗 |
[13:38] | No, you should be arresting them. | 不好 你应该逮捕他们 |
[13:40] | Hey, screw that. The law says we’re allowed | 去你的 法律规定我们可以 |
[13:42] | to defend our neighborhood “when in grave danger.” | 在遭遇危险情况的时候保卫我们的社区 |
[13:44] | -I was trimming a hedge! -All right, look, that’s enough. | – 我当时在修建树篱 – 好了 够了 |
[13:46] | Get back. | 回去 |
[13:47] | Look, as bigoted as they are, | 虽然他们很偏执 |
[13:49] | they thought they were making a citizen’s arrest, | 但是他们以为他们在见义勇为 |
[13:51] | so they haven’t broken the law. | 所以他们没有违法 |
[13:52] | But their names will be in our report, | 但是我会把他们的名字列在出警报告上 |
[13:54] | so if you’d like to sue them for emotional damages, | 如果你想因为精神损失起诉他们 |
[13:56] | – you can. -Whoa, hey, now — | – 你可以提出诉讼 – 嘿 |
[13:57] | How about we just all, uh, | 要不我们先回家 |
[13:59] | go back and secure our home fronts. | 守住家庭战线怎么样 |
[14:01] | No hard feelings. | 别往心里去啊 |
[14:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:07] | If I find out that you’re back out here again, | 如果我发现你们再出来 |
[14:08] | I’ll have you arrested for violating | 我就以违反加州刑法第372和647b条 |
[14:09] | California Penal Codes 372 and 647b. | 逮捕你们 |
[14:12] | You got that? | 听到了吗 |
[14:19] | 647b is the code for prostitution. | 647b是卖淫的代码 |
[14:22] | They don’t know that. | 他们又不知道 |
[14:23] | All units, possible fugitive sighting. | 各单位注意 目击可疑逃犯 |
[14:26] | Parking garage 19558 Sunset Boulevard. | 日落大道19558号停车场 |
[14:29] | Guy in an orange jumpsuit took a bunch of keys, | 有个穿橙色囚服的人拿了一堆钥匙 |
[14:31] | ran up the ramp. | 从坡道上去了 |
[14:39] | 7-Adam-07, show us Code 6 on fugitive suspect. | 7A7 我们下车追踪可疑逃犯 |
[15:02] | Police! Turn off the engine | 警察 关掉引擎 |
[15:04] | and get out of the car now! | 马上下车 |
[15:05] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[15:08] | Open the door from the outside. | 从外面打开车门 |
[15:11] | Get down on your stomach. | 趴在地上 |
[15:14] | – 你的名字 – 奥斯卡・哈钦森 -What’s your name? -Oscar Hutchinson. | |
[15:17] | Control, we have fugitive Hutchinson in custody. | 指挥中心 我们收押了逃犯哈钦森 |
[15:20] | I was only running because I thought | 我逃跑是因为 |
[15:22] | the bus was gonna explode. | 我以为车会爆炸 |
[15:24] | is that why you stole a car, too? | 这也是你偷车的原因吗 |
[15:25] | I always loved driving. | 我一直很喜欢开车 |
[15:28] | Ah, I’ve been locked up for decades. | 我被关了几十年了 |
[15:31] | I was kind of hoping to get a little “me” time in | 我想在你们抓住我之前 |
[15:33] | before you guys caught me. | 享受点自我的时间 |
[15:34] | I hope it was enough, ’cause your sentence | 我希望你享受够了 因为你的刑期 |
[15:36] | is only gonna get longer now. | 只会变得更长 |
[15:37] | Oh, I’m in forever, son. | 我是无期徒刑 小子 |
[15:39] | Every moment out here is gravy. | 出来呼吸的每一秒都是宝贵的 |
[15:44] | -You’re free to go. -Thank you. | – 你可以走了 – 谢谢 |
[15:52] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车牌 |
[16:00] | Okay there, Mr…Bernstein? | 好的 伯恩斯坦先生是吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Where you coming from today? | 你今天从哪里来 |
[16:07] | Pre-school. | 学前班 |
[16:11] | We’re looking for some men who escaped from prison. | 我们正在追捕逃犯 |
[16:13] | You haven’t seen anyone like that, have you? | 你没有见过这样的人 对吧 |
[16:15] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[16:17] | Would you pop the trunk for me? | 你能打开后备箱吗 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | I need you to pop the trunk. | 我需要你打开后备箱 |
[16:57] | Mr. Bernstein, | 伯恩斯坦先生 |
[16:58] | so sorry to take up your time today. | 很抱歉占用你的时间 |
[17:00] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[17:02] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[17:12] | -You let him go? -Only way to save that kid. | – 你就放他走了 – 只有这样才能救那个孩子 |
[17:14] | And what if you’re wrong? | 如果你做错了怎么办 |
[17:27] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[17:32] | I did what you wanted, now give me my daughter. | 我都按照你说得做了 现在把我女儿还给我 |
[17:35] | You can take my car. | 你可以开走我的车 |
[17:43] | Drop your gun! | 把枪放下 |
[17:53] | So, our good news first. | 好了 先说好消息吧 |
[17:55] | Three more fugitives were apprehended, | 又有三名逃犯被逮捕了 |
[17:57] | leaving just two at large. | 这样就只剩下了两名逃犯 |
[17:59] | But those two are gonna be hell to catch. | 但这两名是非常难抓捕的 |
[18:01] | 所以长官让杰西卡・拉索来协助我们 Which is why command asked Jessica Russo to assist us. | |
[18:04] | – Jessica? – Yeah, so at this point, | – 杰西卡 – 目前为止 |
[18:06] | we’re gonna have to assume that these guys | 我们假设这两位逃犯 |
[18:07] | have gotten past the perimeter, which means | 已经越过了封锁线 这意味着 |
[18:09] | that we’re gonna have to get inside their heads | 我们得分析他们的想法 |
[18:11] | to figure out where they’re gonna go. | 搞明白他们打算去哪里 |
[18:13] | Predictive analytics. | 预测分析 |
[18:15] | – You sound skeptical. – No, ma’am. | – 你的语气中带着怀疑 – 没有 长官 |
[18:18] | I just found the best way to catch a criminal | 我刚发现抓捕一个罪犯最好的办法 |
[18:19] | – is to hit the streets. – Well, that’s because you have | – 就是到街上采取行动 – 那是因为你并没有 |
[18:21] | no experience doing it any other way. | 其它的抓捕经验 |
[18:23] | 马科斯・吉布森 年仅24岁 Marcos Gibson. Only 24 years old, | |
[18:26] | but he’s been a member of the 54th street gang | 但他已经在54号大街黑帮 |
[18:28] | for over a decade. | 待了超过10年 |
[18:29] | He was recently sentenced to 12 years in Victorville | 他最近在维克多维尔被指控严重袭击和谋杀未遂 |
[18:31] | for aggravated assault and attempted murder. | 因此被判处12年监禁 |
[18:33] | The five-four will do everything they can to help him get away. | 五四会的街霸们会尽一切可能帮助他逃跑 |
[18:36] | Including spiriting him out of the state. | 包括协助他跑到另一个州 |
[18:37] | I’ve got a contact inside the five-four | 我在五四会里认识一个人 |
[18:39] | that might be able to give us some insight. | 他可能会给我们提供一些信息 |
[18:40] | – Go talk to him. – Okay, good. | – 去和他谈谈 – 好了 很好 |
[18:43] | 下一位逃犯是迦勒・约斯特 Our next fugitive is Caleb Jost. | |
[18:45] | He is, in my opinion, the more dangerous of the two. | 在我看来 他是这俩人中最危险的一个 |
[18:48] | He is 44 years old, a former investment banker. | 他今年44岁 是一位前银行投资家 |
[18:51] | Sentenced five years for securities fraud | 因证券欺诈被判刑5年 |
[18:53] | and another eight for biting off the nose | 又因为在被捕期间咬掉了副总检察长的鼻子 |
[18:55] | of his Deputy AG during his arrest. | 而被追判8年 |
[18:57] | He is testament to the fact that psychopaths | 他向我们证明了一个事实 一个心理变态 |
[18:59] | can carry a briefcase as easily as a grab bag. | 拎个公文包就像拎手提包一样容易 |
[19:01] | The FBI believes Caleb hid significant resources | 联调局认为迦勒在被逮捕前 |
[19:04] | – before he was arrested. – Which he’s gonna need | – 藏匿了大量赃款 – 这意味着他需要利用这些资源 |
[19:06] | to avoid going back to prison. | 避免再次被抓捕入狱 |
[19:08] | So we have to dig into the FBI leads | 所以我们需要调查一下联调局拥有的线索 |
[19:10] | and figure out the location of that money | 在迦勒到之前搞清楚 |
[19:11] | – before he gets there. – That’s exactly right. | – 他把钱藏在了哪里 – 正是如此 |
[19:13] | Are you up for the challenge, Officer Nolan? | 你愿意接受挑战吗 诺兰警官 |
[19:15] | – Yes, ma’am. – Okay, great, | – 愿意 长官 – 很好 |
[19:17] | then you and Officer Bishop can stay with me | 那你和毕夏普警官跟着我行动 |
[19:19] | while everybody else runs down more obvious leads. | 剩下的人去寻找其它明显的线索 |
[19:21] | Okay? All right, here we go. | 好吗 好了 开始行动吧 |
[19:23] | Grand theft auto? Really? | 指控我汽车盗窃 真的吗 |
[19:26] | I barely made it 100 yards. | 我才跑了100码 |
[19:28] | There isn’t a distance requirement. | 我们可没有什么距离规定 |
[19:30] | You stole a car, which means we gotta process you | 你偷了一辆车 这意味着我们在把你送回监狱之前 |
[19:32] | before we ship you back to prison. | 必须处理这件事 |
[19:33] | Hey, I’m not complaining. | 嘿 我又没有抱怨 |
[19:35] | This place is like the Ritz compared to Victorville. | 这儿和维克多维尔比起来就像里兹饭店一样 |
[19:37] | Get him squared away while I contact the Sheriff’s Department | 先让他准备好 我去和治安部门联系一下 |
[19:39] | – about procedure. – You know the drill. | – 他的处理程序 – 你知道规矩的 |
[19:42] | Take your shoes off. | 把鞋脱掉 |
[19:46] | West? | 姓韦斯特啊 |
[19:48] | I knew a West in my youth. | 我年轻的时候也认识一个韦斯特 |
[19:51] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[19:53] | Any relation? | 和你是亲戚吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. He’s my dad. | 是的 他是我爸爸 |
[19:57] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I guess I see the resemblance. | 你们长得好像是有点像 |
[20:02] | You must have got your tall gene from your moms. | 你的高个子基因肯定遗传的你妈妈 |
[20:04] | So what, my old man arrested you? | 我爸爸是之前逮捕过你吗 |
[20:06] | Yeah, well, it was a little bit | 好吧 事实其实要 |
[20:07] | – more complicated than that. – How so? | – 更复杂一些 – 怎么说呢 |
[20:09] | Well, this was the ’90s. | 那会儿还是90年代 |
[20:11] | The streets were different back then. | 街头的情况和现在可不大一样 |
[20:12] | And your dad was going after some pretty big players. | 你爸爸当时在追捕一些重要犯人 |
[20:15] | He — He didn’t always sweat the small stuff. | 他并不是很在乎鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[20:17] | So you’re saying he let you go. | 你的意思是他放走了你 |
[20:18] | Uh, yeah, depending on the day. | 这得取决于当天的情况 |
[20:20] | I’d give him a little intel. He’d look the other way. | 我会向他提供一些信息 他把注意力转移到其它方面 |
[20:22] | But not before messing with me. | 但这是在找我麻烦之前 |
[20:24] | This one time, he caught me with some dope. | 有一次 他抓住我在吸毒 |
[20:27] | He told me if I could outrun him, he’d cut me loose. | 他说如果我跑得比他快 他就把我放了 |
[20:30] | – My dad’s pretty fast. – Yeah, we tied. | – 我爸爸速度很快的 – 是啊 我们平手了 |
[20:32] | I was, like, 20 pounds lighter back then. | 我那时候大概比现在轻个20磅 |
[20:34] | And I was high on crank, you know. | 我当时又嗑嗨了 你懂吧 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry, but this does not sound like my dad. | 我很抱歉 但这听起来并不像我爸爸的作风 |
[20:39] | We were all gangsters back then, son. | 那年头大家都是街霸 孩子 |
[20:41] | Criminals and five-oh alike. | 罪犯和警察都一样 |
[20:43] | What’s predictive analytics? | 什么叫预测分析 |
[20:46] | Using data from the past to predict the future. | 利用过去的信息来预测未来的事情 |
[20:48] | Feds love that kind of stuff. | 联调局的人就喜欢这种方法 |
[20:50] | They’d rather sit in front of a computer | 他们宁愿坐在电脑面前 |
[20:51] | than hit the streets and scuff their loafers. | 也不想上街去磨一磨他们的鞋 |
[20:53] | Still, if it helps solve a crime or find a fugitive, | 话虽如此 如果这种方法能帮我们抓捕逃犯 |
[20:55] | – isn’t it worth using? – Whose side are you on? | – 不也值得一试吗 – 你到底是哪一边的 |
[20:57] | I didn’t know there were sides. But yours, definitely yours. | 我不知道还要选立场 不过选你那一边 当然是你那一边 |
[21:00] | – Deacon, thanks for coming in. – No problem. | – 迪肯 谢谢你能过来 – 没问题 |
[21:01] | I figured I’d be hearing from you today. | 我猜我今天来见得就是你 |
[21:03] | – 嗨 – 嗨 我是迪肯・乔 – Hi. – Hi. Deacon Joe. | |
[21:06] | – 露西・陈 – 布拉德福德的下一个受害者 – Lucy Chen. – Bradford’s next victim. | |
[21:09] | I remember when your T.O. was the one | 我记得你的长官就是那个 |
[21:10] | – wearing the long sleeves. – Oh, you got pictures? | – 爱穿长袖衣服的人 – 你有照片吗 |
[21:13] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[21:15] | I’m thrilled. Deacon was my first arrest. | 我很激动 迪肯是我第一个抓捕的人 |
[21:17] | Also one of the few to be rehabilitated | 也是为数不多的在重型监狱里 |
[21:19] | in maximum security prison. | 改过自新的人之一 |
[21:20] | Man, I swear to God, every time I see you, | 我向上天发誓 每次我见到你 |
[21:22] | it’s like a time machine. | 就像时间机器一样 |
[21:24] | I mean, since we met, I did six years in Chino, | 在我们遇到之后 我在奇诺呆了6年 |
[21:26] | got clean, left the life, started up a family. | 戒毒 重新开始 成家立业 |
[21:29] | Only thing that changed about you is the lines on your face. | 但你唯一变得地方就是你脸上的皱纹 |
[21:31] | What lines? | 哪儿有皱纹 |
[21:33] | If you were expecting to hear from me, then you know why you’re here. | 如果你知道今天来见的是我 那你肯定知道为什么叫你来了 |
[21:36] | 马科斯・吉布森 听着 我需要在他 Marcos Gibson. Look, I need to get to him | |
[21:37] | before he hooks up with the 5-4. | 联系上五四会的街霸之前抓到他 |
[21:39] | Yeah, Marcos was one of my kids for a while. | 马科斯曾经也是我的手下 |
[21:41] | I lost him to the 5-4. | 我把他输给了五四会 |
[21:43] | But they’re the last place he’s gonna go right now. | 但他现在最不可能去的地方就是五四会了 |
[21:44] | – Why? – He was knocking boots with Keon’s woman. | – 为什么 – 他勾搭上了基隆的女人 |
[21:47] | – Right before the trial. – Who’s — Who’s Keon? | – 就在被判刑之前 – 谁是基隆啊 |
[21:50] | Leader of the 5-4. This kid must have a death wish. | 五四会的老大 这孩子真是不要命了 |
[21:52] | Yeah, if Keon gets ahold of Marcos before you guys do, | 是啊 如果基隆在你们之前找到马科斯 |
[21:55] | he’ll kill him. | 他肯定会杀了他的 |
[21:59] | 毕夏普警官 有迦勒・约斯特的消息吗 Officer Bishop, any update on Caleb Jost? | |
[22:02] | Uniforms have visited his entire extended family. | 警察已经逐一拜访过他的家人 |
[22:04] | No one’s seen or heard from him. | 没有人见过他 |
[22:05] | If we believe they are telling the truth. | 如果他们说的是实话的话 |
[22:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:10] | Just give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[22:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:14] | Did you know that deputy who died? | 你认识那位牺牲的警官吗 |
[22:16] | Graham? Yeah. | 格雷厄姆吗 认识 |
[22:19] | My condolences. Um… | 向你表达我真切的慰问 |
[22:21] | He asked me to pass a message along to his wife. | 他让我给他的妻子稍一句话 |
[22:24] | I just need to know how to get in touch with her. | 我需要知道怎么联系上她 |
[22:25] | Graham wasn’t married. | 格雷厄姆没有结婚 |
[22:29] | Maybe a girlfriend, then. Her name is Beth. | 或者是他的女朋友 她叫贝思 |
[22:31] | Graham was single. | 格雷厄姆是单身 |
[22:35] | He never even brought a date to the Christmas party. | 他从来没有带人参加过圣诞节派对 |
[22:38] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗 – 是的 |
[22:40] | Graham was a bit of a loner. | 格雷厄姆是个独来独往的人 |
[22:42] | We, uh — | 我们 |
[22:44] | We, uh, used to give him a hard time about it. | 我们经常因为这个嘲笑他 |
[22:47] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[22:49] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢了 – 没事 |
[22:54] | – Did you find something? – Oh, um, no. | – 你有发现什么事吗 – 没有 |
[22:57] | That was a bit of a side project. | 我刚刚处理点私事 |
[23:00] | Okay, well, it’s not really an appropriate time for that. | 好吧 现在不是处理私事的时候 |
[23:02] | Of course, you’re right, but, um… | 是的 你说得没错 但是 |
[23:04] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[23:05] | I-I was with the deputy when he died. | 这位警官死的时候我在他身边 |
[23:08] | He asked me to give a message to someone named Beth, | 他让我给一位叫贝丝的人带句话 |
[23:11] | and now it turns out he’s single. | 现在我发现他是单身 |
[23:14] | Uh, well, a mom or a sister maybe? | 也许是她的妈妈或者妹妹吧 |
[23:18] | Maybe. It…sounded romantic. | 也许吧 但这句话听起来很浪漫 |
[23:23] | A-Anyway, I should be getting back to work. | 不管怎么说 我该回去继续工作了 |
[23:25] | His death must have been traumatic for you. | 他的死肯定对你打击很大吧 |
[23:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:30] | Boom. | 蹦 |
[23:31] | Lying destroys rapport, remember? | 撒谎会破坏融洽的关系 还记得吗 |
[23:34] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:39] | His leg was torn off in the accident. | 他的腿在事故中被炸掉了 |
[23:41] | I wasn’t expecting to see that. | 我没想到自己会看到这一幕 |
[23:44] | You know, I will never forget | 你知道吗 我永远都不会忘记 |
[23:47] | the first catastrophic injury that I saw. | 我这辈子第一次见到的灾难性伤害 |
[23:51] | But at least you have something positive to focus on. | 但你至少还可以把精力放在一些积极的事情上 |
[23:55] | If you need any help finding her, please let me know. | 如果你在找她的过程中需要帮助的话 尽管来找我 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:00] | I think I might’ve found something. | 我觉得我发现了点东西 |
[24:02] | I ran a search of names from Caleb’s life | 我调查了一下迦勒之前常联系人的名字 |
[24:04] | against recent dispatch calls. | 以及他最近打过的电话 |
[24:05] | Discovered a wellness check that was called in | 我发现了迦勒前妻的阿姨 |
[24:07] | for the aunt of Caleb’s ex-wife. | 因为健康检查而打来的电话 |
[24:10] | I guess she’s a daily churchgoer, | 她是个每天都会去做礼拜的人 |
[24:11] | but she didn’t show up today. | 但她今天却没有出现 |
[24:13] | She could have just gone to the movies | 她可能只是去看电影了 |
[24:14] | or maybe planned to go later. | 可能打算回头再过去 |
[24:16] | Maybe, or her routine was disturbed | 有这个可能 或者她的日常生活规律被 |
[24:19] | by a visit from our fugitive. | 我们那位逃犯的突然造访打破了 |
[24:21] | Good work, Officer Bishop. Go check that out. | 很不错 毕晓普警官 去查查看 |
[24:30] | Prison transport will be here soon. | 监狱运输车马上就来了 |
[24:32] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[24:34] | Hey, listen, you see your old man, | 嘿 听着 见到你爸的话 |
[24:36] | tell him I said “hi.” | 替我打声招呼 |
[24:38] | And I haven’t forgotten. | 我还没有忘记 |
[24:41] | Forgotten what? | 忘记什么 |
[24:42] | The 45 he planted. | 我陷害我入狱的45年 |
[24:44] | The reason I’m doin’ life in prison. | 我要在监狱里度过一生的原因 |
[24:45] | You’re saying that my dad framed you? | 你是说我爸陷害了你 |
[24:47] | Well, no, we were good while I was informing on guys. | 也不是 我在给他当内线的时候 我们关系还不错 |
[24:50] | I think he made some pretty heavy busts. | 我知道他破了很多大案 |
[24:52] | But when I stopped being useful, | 但我对他没用了之后 |
[24:55] | cops found a murder weapon in my apartment. | 警察在我的公寓里搜出了一把杀人凶器 |
[24:57] | Let me guess, for a crime that you didn’t commit. | 让我猜猜 人不是你杀的 |
[25:00] | No. I killed that dude. | 不 人是我杀的 |
[25:02] | It’s just there wasn’t any evidence. | 但是之前根本没有任何证据 |
[25:04] | Not until your daddy planted that gun on me. | 直到你爸爸把那把枪栽赃给我 |
[25:07] | Bet you haven’t heard that story at the dinner table. | 估计你肯定没有在餐桌上听到这个故事 |
[25:18] | Hey, uh, have you seen Lopez? | 嘿 你看见洛佩兹了吗 |
[25:20] | Oh, uh, yeah, she’s in the bullpen | 看到了 她在审讯间 |
[25:21] | talking to Tim, and I’m just getting us some fuel | 和蒂姆聊天 在我们巡街之前 |
[25:24] | before we hit the street. | 我先充充电 |
[25:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[25:30] | No. Um… Look, I-I don’t know. | 其实 听着 我也不知道 |
[25:32] | This fugitive we grabbed has been getting under my skin. | 我们抓到的那个逃犯让我很烦躁 |
[25:35] | Basically said that my dad was a dirty cop back in the day. | 他说我爸爸过去是个腐败的警察 |
[25:38] | Your dad? No way. | 你爸 不可能 |
[25:39] | That guy’s just trying to push your buttons. | 那个家伙只是在故意激怒你 |
[25:41] | -Right? -Yeah. Commander West is I.A. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 韦斯特警长是内务部的 |
[25:43] | This guy is — An ex-drug dealer | 这个家伙以前 是个毒贩 |
[25:44] | who is doing life for murder. | 因为杀人被判了终身监禁 |
[25:46] | See? Case closed. | 看到没 结案 |
[25:49] | Thank you. Uh, when you put it that way, | 谢谢你 你这么说的话 |
[25:51] | I don’t even know why I was worried. | 我都不知道自己之前为什么那么担心 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I mean, your grandma, on the other hand, | 是啊 但是 你的奶奶 我可是听说 |
[25:54] | I heard she’d cut a bitch for a dollar back in the day. | 她曾经为了一块钱捅了别的女人 |
[25:56] | Back in the day? Hell, that woman | 曾经 拜托 我奶奶 |
[25:58] | will cut a bitch now. – | 现在也是这么凶悍 |
[26:00] | Hey, you, uh — you think I’ve changed since you’ve met me? | 嘿 你 有没有觉得自从你遇见我之后 我有改变 |
[26:03] | You got more annoying. | 更讨人厌了 |
[26:04] | I’m serious. Have I changed at all? | 我是认真的 我有改变哪怕一点点吗 |
[26:06] | -Sure. -How? | – 有啊 – 什么改变 |
[26:09] | What do you mean? You’re older. | 指什么方面 你年纪更大了 |
[26:10] | What you went through with Isabel certainly changed you. | 你和伊萨贝尔的事肯定改变了你 |
[26:13] | Made me different or just made me more — me? | 让我不一样了 还是让我更 我了 |
[26:15] | What’s this about? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[26:17] | Just wondering if I’ve been treading water a little — | 只是在想我最近是不是都在划水 |
[26:20] | you know, not challenging myself. | 你懂得 没有挑战自己 |
[26:21] | 从什么时候开始蒂姆・布拉德福德开始自省了 Since when does Tim Bradford do introspection? | |
[26:25] | -Never mind. -Hey. | – 当我没问 – 嘿 |
[26:26] | We got a plan of action to find Marcos? | 我们有计划怎么找到马科斯吗 |
[26:28] | Hit the streets, sweat some more of his people. | 巡街 审问一些他的人 |
[26:30] | I’ll see you later. | 等会儿见 |
[26:32] | Hey, Bradford. | 嘿 布拉德福德 |
[26:34] | You’ve also gotten dumber. Does that count? | 你还更蠢了 这个算吗 |
[26:39] | What was that about? | 那是什么 |
[26:40] | Inside joke. | 圈内玩笑 |
[26:43] | – Hot damn. – What is it? | – 了不得了 – 怎么了 |
[26:44] | Text from Deacon. He’s got Marcos. | 迪肯发来的短信 他抓到马科斯了 |
[26:50] | It’s number 2354. | 是2354号 |
[26:52] | What’s Caleb’s connection to this place again? | 迦勒和这个地方有什么联系来着 |
[26:54] | His ex-wife’s aunt lives here. | 他前妻的姑妈住在这里 |
[26:56] | Was the ex an ex before he went away to prison or after? | 这个前妻是他逃狱之前离婚的 还是之后 |
[26:58] | After, I think. What does it matter? | 之后的 我记得 有什么关系吗 |
[27:00] | Well, if they were still married when he went to prison, | 如果他们两人在他入狱的时候还是夫妻的话 |
[27:02] | there’s a good chance he hid some money here. | 他很有可能把钱藏在了这里 |
[27:04] | Which would give him reason to come here | 所以在逃出我们的包围之后 |
[27:06] | after getting through our perimeter. | 他有可能会来这里 |
[27:08] | This is the house. | 这就是那座房子 |
[27:10] | Okay, tactical recommendation. | 好吧 战术推荐 |
[27:11] | Knock or recon? | 敲门还是侦查 |
[27:13] | Recon. This guy bites off noses. | 侦查 这个家伙会咬掉别人的鼻子 |
[27:15] | I don’t want to get surprised by him. | 我不想被他抢了先机 |
[27:17] | I’ll go low. | 我会小心 |
[27:25] | Bishop, door jamb’s busted. | 毕晓普 门框被破坏了 |
[27:28] | 7-Adam-15, requesting backup at 2354 Sawyer. | 7A15 请求支援到索耶路2345号 |
[27:31] | 可能是潜逃嫌犯迦勒・霍斯特的藏身地点 Location of possible fugitive suspect Caleb Jost. | |
[28:25] | It’s over, Caleb. | 都结束了 迦勒 |
[28:34] | You know, I felt a little stupid taping up Aunt Sallie, | 我本来还觉得用胶带把萨莉姑妈绑起来有点傻 |
[28:37] | but I’m feeling pretty good about it now. | 现在觉得自己做的很对 |
[28:40] | Hey! Stay back | 嘿 退后 |
[28:42] | or I am repainting the walls in here crimson. | 否则 我就用鲜血把这里的墙染红 |
[28:45] | Come on, Caleb. You’re too smart a guy | 算了吧 迦勒 你很聪明 |
[28:48] | to be pulling than trigger. | 不会扣动那个扳机的 |
[28:50] | Right now, you’re looking at aggravated assault. | 现在 你面临的是重度袭击罪的指控 |
[28:52] | That might add a couple years to your sentence, | 可能会让你多蹲几年监狱 |
[28:54] | – but if you kill her — -Stop. | – 但是如果你杀了她 – 闭嘴 |
[28:56] | Stop trying to reason with me. | 别再和我理论了 |
[28:59] | I hate prison. | 我讨厌监狱 |
[29:01] | If I got a shot at not going back, | 如果有机会逃走 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna take it, so back the hell up | 我一定要抓住 所以给我后退 |
[29:06] | and get me someone who can make a deal, | 给我找个可以做主的人来 |
[29:08] | or I am pulling this trigger. | 否则我就扣动扳机了 |
[29:20] | Control, show us on site at 1115 Amador Street. | 指挥中心 我们在阿马多尔街1115号 |
[29:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:29] | 5-4 must’ve heard Marcos is at Deacon’s house. | 五四会肯定听说了马科斯在迪肯家 |
[29:32] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[29:33] | Keep your cool and get ready for trouble. | 保持冷静 做好心理准备 |
[29:43] | Hello, Officer. | 你好 警官 |
[29:45] | Lovely evening. | 夜晚真美好 |
[29:46] | Sure is. | 是啊 |
[29:48] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干嘛 |
[29:50] | Oh, you know, | 你懂的 |
[29:52] | just exercising our constitutional right | 只是在行使宪法赋予我们的 |
[29:53] | to assemble. | 集会权力 |
[29:54] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[29:57] | Well, I suggest you all assemble somewhere else. | 我建议你们去别的地方集会 |
[29:59] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗 |
[30:03] | Consider it a little friendly advice. | 当作是一条友好的建议 |
[30:05] | Well, we appreciate you looking out for us, Officer, | 感谢你为我们操心 警官 |
[30:10] | but we ain’t going nowhere. | 但我们哪儿也不去 |
[30:14] | Then maybe I’ll see you later. | 那我们待会儿见吧 |
[30:15] | Count on it. | 等你哦 |
[30:35] | Control, patch me through to 7-L-20. | 指挥中心 给我接通7L20 |
[30:38] | 7-Adam-19, report. | 7A19 报告 |
[30:40] | Yeah, we got a bit of a situation here, Sergeant. | 警长 我们这里有点情况 |
[30:42] | Approximately 15 gang members | 大约有15名黑帮成员 |
[30:44] | are gearing up to take out our fugitive, | 准备干掉我们的逃犯 |
[30:46] | 马科斯・吉布森 Marcos Gibson. | |
[30:47] | Chen and I made it through their lines, | 我和陈刚刚经过他们的人 |
[30:49] | but the 5-4’s gonna come after this guy soon. | 但是五四帮的人肯定会马上找到他 |
[30:52] | I just sent all available units | 我刚刚将所有单位 |
[30:53] | to Nolan’s hostage situation over in Culver City. | 派去卡尔弗城支援诺兰的人质挟持现场 |
[30:56] | But I will reorient some back to you. | 但我马上调派一些人给你 |
[30:58] | Sir, this is a family neighborhood. | 先生 这个街道有很多家庭 |
[31:01] | If bullets start flying, a lot of kids are gonna get hurt. | 一旦枪战开始 很多孩子可能会受伤 |
[31:04] | What are you saying, Bradford? | 你的意思是 布拉德福德 |
[31:08] | Have the units stage away from our location | 除非有大量的警力支援 让过来的人 |
[31:11] | until overwhelming force arrives. | 离我们目前的地点远一点 |
[31:12] | Anything less than that’s gonna come with a body count. | 否则肯定会有人员伤亡 |
[31:15] | We’ll do our best with what we got until then. | 在那之前 我们尽力而为 |
[31:29] | What are the odds they’ll change their minds and leave? | 他们改变想法离开的几率有多大 |
[31:37] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[31:46] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[31:48] | Let’s start with you letting us in. | 先让我们进来吧 |
[31:53] | First time I’ve ever been happy to see cops. | 我第一次看到警察那么高兴 |
[31:55] | -Hook him up, Boot. -What? Whoa, hang on. | – 菜鸟 把他铐起来 – 什么 等等 |
[31:56] | No, you — I gotta keep my hands free in case I gotta fight. | 不行 你不能把我铐起来 万一打起来怎么办 |
[31:58] | I hate to break it to you, but if this gets to fighting, | 我不太想打破你的幻想 但是一旦交火 |
[32:00] | your hands aren’t gonna help. Turn around. | 你的手真没什么用 转过去 |
[32:02] | Turn around. Now. | 转身 马上 |
[32:04] | Can we escape out the back? | 我们能从后门逃走吗 |
[32:05] | No, no, they got guys out there, too. | 不行 后面也有人 |
[32:06] | I saw them when Keon rolled up. | 我在基隆过来的时候看到他们了 |
[32:07] | Bring him out! | 带他出来 |
[32:11] | We know he in there! | 我知道他在里面 |
[32:13] | We’ll be here all night. | 我们一整晚都会在这里 |
[32:15] | Trying to act like this fool ain’t here. | 别想装作那个混蛋不在里面 |
[32:16] | Yo, send that little punk on out! | 哟 把那个混蛋送出来 |
[32:18] | Bring him out already! | 快带他出来 |
[32:19] | So how does someone go from financial crimes to this? | 所以你是怎么从金融犯罪到这个地步的 |
[32:23] | I’m an overachiever. | 我是一个高成就者 |
[32:25] | Where’s my negotiator? | 我的谈判者呢 |
[32:26] | On the way. | 在路上 |
[32:28] | You can talk to me while we wait. | 等人来的时间你可以和我谈谈 |
[32:31] | You’re a nobody. | 你屁都不是 |
[32:33] | I want a somebody with authority. | 我要和能做主的人谈话 |
[32:37] | How you doing? I’m a little stressed. | 你怎么样 我有点紧张 |
[32:39] | Only a little? | 只是一点吗 |
[32:41] | Well, then you’re fine. | 那你不错嘛 |
[32:42] | -Who are you? -Smart setup. | – 你是谁 – 不错的布置 |
[32:45] | SWAT can’t shoot you through the windows, | 特警队不能从窗户外击毙你 |
[32:47] | and we can’t rush you from the doorways | 在你不扣动扳机的情况下 我们也不能 |
[32:49] | without you pulling the trigger. | 从门口袭击你 |
[32:50] | -You my negotiator? -Nope. | – 你是我的谈判者 – 不是 |
[32:55] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[32:58] | No, I’m only here to advise. | 不是 我只是来这里给建议的 |
[33:00] | Besides, guys like that, | 再说了 像他这样的人 |
[33:02] | you have to keep off balance. | 你必须让他失去平衡 |
[33:04] | Well, that wasn’t in your book. | 好吧 你的书上可不是这样说的 |
[33:05] | Well, I can’t give away all my secrets. | 我可不能把秘密都告诉你啊 |
[33:07] | -So what do we do here? -Okay, good question. | – 所以我们怎么办 – 好问题 |
[33:10] | So, I re-read Caleb’s file on the way over here. | 所以 我在路上重新读了一遍迦勒的档案 |
[33:10] | So, I re-read Caleb’s file on the way over here. | 我来这的路上重新看了迦勒的资料 |
[33:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:18] | You don’t say much, do you? | 你不太爱说话是吧 |
[33:19] | If you kill that woman, I’m gonna shoot you in the face. | 如果你杀了她 我就朝你脸开枪 |
[33:23] | A lot. | 把你脸打穿 |
[33:24] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[33:27] | Okay, Caleb. Here’s the thing. | 好了 迦勒 事情是这样 |
[33:30] | After a brief discussion with my associate, | 和我的同事简单讨论后 |
[33:32] | we’ve come to the conclusion that you’re full of crap. | 我们得出一个结论 你满口屁话 |
[33:34] | You’re not suicidal. You’re a narcissist. | 你没有自杀倾向 你有自恋倾向 |
[33:37] | Stuck in a chimney with no chance for escape. | 被困在烟囱那里插翅难飞 |
[33:42] | Hey! Hey! S-Stay back! | 嘿 嘿 后退 |
[33:47] | The only way you get out of this room alive | 唯一能让你活着出去的办法 |
[33:51] | is if you give up… right now. | 就是你立刻投降 马上 |
[34:04] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:07] | Turn around. Hands behind your head. | 转身 双手抱头 |
[34:09] | Interlace your fingers. | 手指交叉 |
[34:10] | Other one. Come on. Your other hand. | 另只手 快点 另只手 |
[34:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:15] | That took guts, Officer Nolan. | 这是需要勇气的 诺兰警官 |
[34:17] | You said when push comes to shove, he’d surrender. | 你说过给他施压 他会投降的 |
[34:20] | Well, yeah. But I could’ve been wrong. | 没错 但我也可能说的不对 |
[34:29] | That’s gonna be a lot of paperwork for you, Boot. | 看来会有一大堆文件需要你处理了 菜鸟 |
[34:31] | Seriously? That’s what you’re thinking about right now? | 真的吗 你现在还有空想这个 |
[34:36] | Hypothetically, | 假设一下 |
[34:37] | is there ever a scenario where we just, you know, | 他们想要什么我们就给什么 |
[34:40] | g-give them what they want? | 这样会怎样 |
[34:42] | Where we, you know, balance one life | 让一个人的性命 |
[34:44] | against the lives of many lives and… | 和很多人的性命相对等 |
[34:47] | make that hard call? | 要做这个艰难的决定吗 |
[34:48] | Th-That call isn’t ours to make. | 我们无权做这个决定 |
[34:51] | Look, we’re here to serve and protect. | 我们是来提供帮助和保护的 |
[34:53] | We don’t get to decide who we serve or who we protect. | 我们无法决定帮助谁保护谁 |
[34:55] | So you’re willing to die for that guy? | 你愿你为他牺牲呗 |
[34:58] | I am unwilling to let fear make me do something | 我不愿被恐惧支配 |
[35:01] | I’ll be ashamed of in the light of day. | 这样我会感到羞愧的 |
[35:04] | Whoa, hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna talk. | 我去谈谈 |
[35:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:22] | You stay here. | 你留在这 |
[35:23] | No matter what happens to me, you protect him. | 不管我出了什么事 你都保护好他 |
[35:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:29] | Hey, leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[35:32] | You want to beat someone up, I’m right here. | 你们想打人 我在啊 |
[35:35] | Only one I want is Marcos. | 我只想带走马科斯 |
[35:38] | You give him up, we out of here. | 你们放了他 我们就走人 |
[35:39] | I can’t do that. Look, I got no beef with you or Joe. | 我不能这么做 我不愿和你或者乔发生争执 |
[35:42] | But that fool in there — | 但那个傻逼 |
[35:44] | he was creeping with my old lady. | 可是他跟我女人偷情 |
[35:46] | So he gots to get dealt with! | 他必须有个交代 |
[35:47] | – Yeah, that’s right. -Mm-hmm. Yeah. | – 是啊 没错 – 没错 |
[35:49] | Give up. | 放人 |
[35:50] | You’re alone. Outnumbered. | 你单打独斗 寡不敌众 |
[35:56] | You know, it was pointed out to me today | 这让我想起了 |
[35:58] | that I’ve been doing patrol a long time. Maybe too long. | 我已经做了很长时间巡逻了 也许更久 |
[36:01] | You know, I’ve seen a lot of friends move up and on. | 我见证了很多朋友调职晋升 |
[36:04] | Promotions. Other agencies — | 去了其他部门 |
[36:05] | -I don’t give a damn, Cop. -Well, you should. | – 我才不在乎呢 警察 – 你应该在乎 |
[36:08] | ‘Cause one thing I’ve learned all these years | 我这么多年学会的一件事就是 |
[36:09] | is that I’m never alone. | 我从不是一个人 |
[36:11] | And I’m never outnumbered. | 我永远不会孤立无援 |
[36:23] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[36:25] | Turn around, get down on your knees. | 转身 跪下 |
[36:28] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[36:29] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[36:39] | Call it in, Boot. | 上报吧 菜鸟 |
[36:40] | 7-Adam-19, last fugitive in custody. | 7A19 最后一名逃犯已归案 |
[36:43] | Show us Code 4. | 请作出指示 |
[36:54] | Tell your old man I said hi. | 替我向你老爹问好 |
[36:57] | Yeah, I don’t think I will. | 我可能不会说的 |
[36:58] | Why? You afraid of what he might say? | 为什么 你是怕他会说什么吗 |
[37:00] | Nope, I just don’t want to bother him | 不是 我不想说一堆废话 |
[37:01] | with a bunch of nonsense. | 来打扰他 |
[37:03] | Oh, you don’t believe me. That’s cool. | 你不相信我的话是吗 |
[37:06] | Every kid should worship their dad. | 孩子都该敬仰自己的父亲 |
[37:09] | But if you want to find out the truth about him… | 但如果你想发现他的真面目 |
[37:11] | read my file. | 就去看看我的档案 |
[37:16] | What was that about? | 这话什么意思 |
[37:17] | Nothing — I hope. | 但愿没什么事吧 |
[37:20] | Your partner’s crazy. | 你搭档真吓人 |
[37:23] | Not my partner. She’s my T.O. | 她不是我的搭档 她是我的训练官 |
[37:25] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:27] | Oh, you’ve got some time on your hands, Caleb. | 你已经有时间了 迦勒 |
[37:29] | Look it up. | 可以查查 |
[37:31] | – You ready for him, Elizabeth? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 伊丽莎白 – 好了 |
[37:38] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[37:39] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:41] | Anyone call you “Beth”? | 有人叫你贝丝吗 |
[37:44] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[37:46] | Did you know Graham? | 你认识格雷厄姆吗 |
[37:48] | The deputy who passed away? | 那个牺牲的警员吗 |
[37:49] | Well, yeah. | 认识 |
[37:52] | We — We worked together for the last five years. | 我们过去五年在一起共事 |
[37:56] | I was with him when he died. | 他死的时候我就在身边 |
[37:58] | He asked me to pass a message along to Beth. | 他让我给贝丝捎个话 |
[38:00] | What message? | 什么话 |
[38:03] | He told me to tell her he loved her. | 他说他爱你 |
[38:09] | – You’re lying. – No, that’s… the last thing he said. | – 你在骗人 – 没有 这是他的遗言 |
[38:15] | Is that you? Were you together? | 是你吗 你们在交往吗 |
[38:19] | He was, um… | 他是 |
[38:22] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[38:25] | There was a time that I, um — | 有段时间 |
[38:28] | I thought he’d ask me out. | 我以为他会约我出去 |
[38:30] | I wanted him to. | 我希望他能开口 |
[38:34] | He never did. | 但他从来没有 |
[38:37] | Well, I think he regretted that in the end. | 我想他临终一定很后悔 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀 |
[38:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | You sure you still want me to come to dinner? | 你确定想请我吃饭吗 |
[38:56] | I mean, it’s been a bit of a day. | 很辛苦的一天 |
[38:59] | Wife’s orders. I bring you or I don’t come home. | 老婆的指令 带你去吃饭要么别回家 |
[39:03] | – Hey. – Oh, sorry, I-I can come back. | – 嘿 – 抱歉 我一会再来 |
[39:06] | No. What’s on your mind? | 没事 有什么事 |
[39:09] | I, um… | 我 |
[39:11] | I was thinking about taking the sergeant’s exam. | 我想参加警长考试 |
[39:15] | – Really? – You think it’s a bad idea? | – 真的吗 – 你觉得这个做法很傻吗 |
[39:17] | I think it’s about time. | 我觉得正好 |
[39:20] | I hear there might be some openings coming up. | 我听说可能会有很多机会 |
[39:24] | The test is in a couple months. | 测试会在几个月内 |
[39:26] | That means you’re gonna cram a hell of a lot of studying in | 意味着你要疯狂的学习很多知识 |
[39:28] | to get ready. You up for it? | 做好准备 你想这样吗 |
[39:30] | Otherwise you have to wait two years for the next exam. | 否则 你就要等两年后参加下一次考试 |
[39:32] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我要参加 |
[39:35] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[39:37] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Yes. | – 幸会 – 我也是 |
[39:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:45] | – What do you mean, “What”? – Oh, come on. | – 什么什么意思 – 少来 |
[39:47] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看我 |
[39:48] | Hanging my business out there like that? | 就这样把我的事说出去吗 |
[39:50] | – Stop it. – Whatever. | – 别说了 – 随便吧 |
[39:52] | – I miss pushing your buttons. – I don’t. | – 我怀念惹你生气的日子 – 我不怀念 |
[39:55] | Pleasure. | 很高兴 |
[39:57] | – Hey. – Hi, did you did you ever find her? | – 嘿 – 嗨 你找到她了吗 |
[40:00] | Your Beth? | 那个贝丝 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I did. | 找到了 |
[40:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:05] | Uh, y-you know, you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:08] | Uh, excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:10] | You said there was nothing in my past | 你说我过去的经历 |
[40:12] | to indicate I could connect with people | 不代表我能在紧张的状况下 |
[40:14] | in high-stress situations. | 和人沟通 |
[40:15] | I mean, obviously, negotiating with a suicide bomber | 和自杀式炸弹的携带者谈判 |
[40:18] | is stressful, but, honestly, | 还是很紧张的 但说实话 |
[40:20] | you need to try telling a single mother of four | 你需要试着去告诉有四个孩子的单亲妈妈 |
[40:22] | that her kitchen is delayed ’cause her tile’s on backorder. | 厨房装修拖延了 因为瓷砖还没到货 |
[40:24] | Or convincing a bank to give you an extra week | 或者说服银行再给你一周 |
[40:26] | to come up with a mortgage. | 来凑贷款 |
[40:28] | I-I guess I-I had never thought of it that way. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[40:31] | – Well, now you do. – Yes, I do. | – 现在你这样想了 – 是的 |
[40:38] | – I’m gonna get going. Right. | – 我要走了 – 好的 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:42] | Um, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:45] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[40:46] | Could I… get you to sign my book? | 能给我的书签个名吗 |
[40:49] | I know it’s nerdy, but, honestly, | 我知道这有点傻 但说实话 |
[40:51] | I’ve — I’ve never actually met someone | 我之前从来没遇见过 |
[40:52] | who’s written a book before. | 出过书的人 |
[40:54] | – Sure, yes, of course. Thank you. | – 可以啊 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[40:58] | – I-I need a pen. – Uh, yes. | – 我需要支笔 – 有的 |
[41:02] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你的签名 |
[41:12] | There you are. | 给你 |
[41:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:16] | Have a good night, Officer Nolan. | 晚安 诺兰警官 |
[41:18] | And good work today. | 今天很出色 |
[41:19] | Thanks. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[41:36] | -Hello? -Too soon? | – 你好 – 打的太快了吗 |