英文名称:The Silence
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Surface team, do you copy? | 地面小队 收到请回复 |
[01:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[01:28] | We’re at the system’s furthest extreme, | 我们到达洞穴系统最深处了 |
[01:30] | just blasted through the rockfall into the second chamber, | 刚炸开落石 进入第二个洞穴 |
[01:33] | about to– | 马上… |
[01:39] | Listen. | 你听 |
[01:53] | Cave team, what’s… | 探穴小队 什么… |
[02:01] | My God! | 天呐 |
[02:08] | We’ve gotta get out of here! We gotta get out! | 我们得逃出去 赶紧逃出去 |
[04:11] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[04:16] | Dad always told me I was gifted, | 爸爸总说我生来就有天赋 |
[04:19] | the way I was able to adapt so quickly to becoming deaf, | 能这么快就适应失聪的人生 |
[04:24] | feeling those around me. | 感知身边的一切 |
[04:28] | My name is Ally. | 我叫艾丽 |
[04:31] | Look at me everyone, I can read lips. | 大家看我 我会读唇语 |
[04:39] | Maybe not all those around me. | 也不能说是一切吧 |
[04:50] | So, we’re going to have to re-route the main drain, | 我们要重置总排水管 |
[04:52] | which means we’re going to have to put in a whole new pumping station. | 也就是得装一个新水泵设备 |
[04:55] | And that’s not going to be cheap. | 这需要不少钱 |
[04:57] | Okay, so fix it. | 把问题给我解决了 |
[04:59] | Why don’t you cut the shit, Max? | 别这么贱了 麦克斯 |
[05:01] | – What was that? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你明明听到了 |
[05:02] | Wait. Hold… | 等下… |
[05:03] | Max, you recommended the engineer who caused this problem, so– | 麦克斯 这是你推荐的工程师造成的问题… |
[05:07] | And you guaranteed me a specific cost | 你之前初检施工地之后 |
[05:09] | for the work upon your initial ground inspection of the site. | 还拍胸脯跟我说 不会超出预算 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:18] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会解决 |
[05:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:25] | That guy’s a prick. | 这货就是个人渣 |
[05:26] | Yeah, well, I can’t afford to lose any clients right now. | 话虽如此 但目前我不能流失客户 |
[05:31] | With all the jobs we’ve been doing? | 接了这么多活儿 还不够贴补家用吗 |
[05:33] | Well, you know, college does not come cheap | 大学的学费很贵啊 |
[05:35] | and you’ll find that out when you settle down | 等你娶妻生子 |
[05:38] | and have children of your own. | 养家育儿就知道了 |
[05:40] | Why do I have to? | 我何必想不开 |
[05:41] | I live vicariously through you. | 你替我体验这种人生就行了 |
[05:43] | Ally pick a school yet? | 艾丽选好学校了吗 |
[05:46] | No, but I’m hoping it will be NYU. | 没有 但我希望是纽约大学 |
[05:49] | Good school. | 好学校 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s a great school. | 非常棒的学校 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:619个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:71个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:81个,专四词汇:67个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:128个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:51] | Real close to home. | 离家近 |
[05:53] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 |
[05:57] | Look, I don’t want her going halfway across the country. | 我可不想她去很远的地方上大学 |
[05:59] | – She’s not ready for that .- She’s not ready? | -她还没准备好 -她没准备好吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 是啊 |
[06:05] | Excuse me. | 我接个电话 |
[06:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:12] | Hey, you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[06:14] | I’m just leaving work. | 我刚下班 |
[06:15] | Could you please stop | 你回家时 |
[06:16] | and pick up mom’s prescriptions on the way home? | 能帮我把妈的药拿回来吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, sure. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[06:23] | And, Hugh, a parent from Ally’s school called, | 休 艾丽学校的一个家长联系我了 |
[06:27] | she saw two boys mocking her and joking around behind her back. | 她说看见两个男生在她背后模仿取笑她 |
[06:32] | Again? | 又有这种事了吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah, again. | 是啊 又发生了 |
[06:35] | But please don’t say anything to her, | 但你别告诉她 |
[06:36] | you know how she is, just don’t say anything. | 你也了解她这个人 就别说了 |
[06:38] | Okay. Bye. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[06:42] | I need a drink, you look like you could use a drink, | 我得去喝一杯 感觉你也需要来一杯 |
[06:44] | let’s get some drinks. | 一起去喝一杯吧 |
[06:47] | Why, when I can live vicariously through you? | 我何必去呢 你替我体验这种人生就行了 |
[06:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | I told you not to buy him all those damn electronics. | 我早就让你别给他买那些电子产品了 |
[06:58] | He’s 12, mom. All the kids have them. | 他12岁了 妈 所有孩子都有 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I know, but he shouldn’t. | 我知道 但不该给他买 |
[07:05] | Jude, no games before homework. | 裘德 写完作业才能玩儿 |
[07:15] | But this primes my brain. | 但这可以预练我的大脑 |
[07:28] | Hi, Rob. | 你好 罗伯 |
[07:30] | How did you know that was me? | 你怎么猜到是我 |
[07:32] | Your hands smell like Twinkies. | 你的手有一股奶油夹心饼的味道 |
[07:36] | I washed them. | 我洗过了 |
[07:37] | – Okay. – I did. | -好吧 -真洗了 |
[07:39] | Can I walk with you for a while? | 我陪你一起走吧 |
[07:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:46] | My parents are taking me to look at cars this weekend. | 我父母这周带我去看车 |
[07:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[07:53] | If it was up to my parents, | 这事换成我父母 |
[07:54] | I’d never drive a car for the rest of my life. | 我这一生都别想开车了 |
[07:58] | That’s no big deal, I’ll just pick you up every day. | 没事 我可以每天接送你 |
[08:03] | Deal. | 说好了 |
[08:06] | Deal. | 说好了 |
[08:15] | Ally’s home! | 艾丽回来了 |
[08:22] | Hi, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[08:24] | How’s my boy? | 今天乖不乖啊 |
[08:28] | Hey, dweeb. | 傻蛋 |
[08:29] | Butt face. | 蠢脸 |
[08:41] | Hi, mom. | 妈 我回来了 |
[08:44] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[08:46] | Why are you so late? | 怎么才回来 |
[08:47] | I walked. | 我走回来了 |
[08:49] | You walked by yourself? | 你一个人走回来了 |
[08:52] | No, I walked with Rob. | 不 我和罗伯一起 |
[08:55] | That’s the second time this week. | 他这周第二次陪你回家了 |
[08:57] | That’s because she wants to bone him! | 因为她想跟他滚床单 |
[08:59] | – Jude! – Who cares? | -裘德 -有什么大不了 |
[09:01] | You should have texted me, Ally. | 你该先发个短信给我 艾丽 |
[09:03] | How do I know where you are? | 不然我怎么知道你去哪儿了 |
[09:06] | We’re just friends, mom. | 我们只是朋友 妈妈 |
[09:09] | Right. | 信你才怪 |
[09:11] | Have you kissed him? | 你跟他亲过了吗 |
[09:13] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:14] | I think she kissed him. | 我觉得亲过了 |
[09:18] | She better not have. | 最好没亲过 |
[09:38] | Everyone has their own story, | 大家都有各自的背景故事 |
[09:41] | where they were when it happened… | 灾难发生时 都身在何处 |
[09:43] | What they were doing. | 所做何事 |
[09:46] | This is how it happened for us, | 而我们当时是这样 |
[09:48] | this is our story. | 这是我们的背景 |
[10:10] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[10:15] | This is awkward. | 糗大了 |
[10:19] | You know, these aren’t mine. | 不是我的烟 |
[10:27] | You know your mother, she will ground me indefinitely. | 你了解你妈 她一定会让我无限期禁足 |
[10:31] | I won’t tell. | 我不会告诉她 |
[10:34] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 宝贝孙女 |
[10:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:40] | Go on, off to bed. | 你赶紧去睡觉吧 |
[10:50] | – Then again I’m not telling… – I know. | -再强调一次 我不会告诉… -我知道 |
[10:54] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[10:55] | I lost my grandparents and my hearing. | 我失去了祖父母以及听力 |
[11:03] | But somehow, I feel like it’s my parents who lost the most. | 但不知为何 我感觉我父母才是失去最多的人 |
[11:06] | I know, but as her mom, we cannot… | 我知道 但作为她的妈妈 我们不能… |
[11:31] | Do you sleep with that thing? | 你抱着平板电脑睡觉吗 |
[11:33] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[11:37] | So, who is he? | 他是谁啊 |
[11:40] | My God, Dad! | 不是吧 老爸 |
[11:42] | I’m your father, I’m supposed to know these things. Come on. | 我是你爸 应该要了解一下 说吧 |
[11:45] | Mom freaked out on me. | 老妈知道后很惊慌 |
[11:47] | Really? Is that what happened? | 是吗 是这样吗 |
[11:48] | You guys are afraid to let me leave the house. It’s stupid. | 你们不敢让我出家门 这太不可理喻了 |
[11:52] | We worry about you. | 我们怕你出事 |
[11:53] | Well, you shouldn’t, because I’m perfectly fine. | 你们不该担心 因为我好得很呢 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | So is he a nice guy or… | 他人还不错吗… |
[12:00] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -是 -是吗 |
[12:01] | He’s really nice. He’s even learning to sign. | 他超级贴心 都开始学手语了 |
[12:05] | I like him already. | 立马好感度满满 |
[12:10] | Dad, what? | 老爸 怎么了 |
[12:11] | What? No. | 没有啊 |
[12:14] | So, how is everything, okay? How was school today? | 一切还好吗 今天上学顺利吗 |
[12:17] | It was okay. | 还行 |
[12:18] | Good. | 这就好 |
[12:20] | You know you can talk to me about anything? | 你知道不管有什么事 都可以跟我说吧 |
[12:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:24] | Okay, don’t stay up too late. | 好吧 早点睡 |
[12:28] | Love ya. | 爱你哦 |
[12:39] | You need to wake up. | 赶紧起来 |
[12:41] | Something’s happening! | 出事了 |
[12:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:09] | Unprecedented proportions… | 一场空前… |
[13:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | – Is it terrorists? – Uncle Glenn! | -是恐怖分子吗 -格伦叔叔 |
[13:13] | They don’t know. | 目前尚未得知 |
[13:14] | Limiting all media from entering the affected areas. | 受侵袭地区禁止所有媒体进入 |
[13:18] | But New York One can now confirm | 但纽约新闻一台已确认 |
[13:20] | that the cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have both been hit, | 匹兹堡和费城都受到侵袭 |
[13:23] | the number of smaller town attacks continuing to climb. | 受侵袭的小城镇 数量逐渐上升 |
[13:26] | First they say it’s terrorists and they say it’s chemicals. | 一开始说是恐怖分子 现在又说是化学品 |
[13:28] | Maryland and West Virginia. Built up locations, areas… | 马里兰州和西弗吉尼亚州 高密度建筑区… |
[13:31] | – Try another channel. – Seem to be… | -换个台 -好像… |
[13:34] | Who insist the infestation is under control. | 强调灾害已在控制之中 |
[13:38] | Images on social media are telling a much different story. | 而社交媒体上传播的影像却并非如此 |
[13:42] | We’d like to warn our audience | 各位观众请注意 |
[13:43] | the images you are about to see are graphic. | 接下来的视频含有血腥镜头 |
[13:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[13:53] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事 别怕 |
[13:54] | Another video posted just moments ago | 几分钟前有人上传了 |
[13:56] | was shot inside one of the affected areas | 一段灾区内的视频 |
[13:59] | and has since gone viral. | 目前疯传于网络 |
[14:22] | What the hell does that mean? “Don’t make noise.” | 这是什么意思 「别出声」 |
[14:26] | Urging people to stay in their homes… | 请民众待在室内… |
[14:29] | – Stay here. – And to stay silent. | -待在这儿 -保持静默 |
[14:33] | National Guard Units have been deployed to all affected… | 国家警卫队已被派往各个灾区… |
[14:43] | Shit, man. | 坏了 |
[14:50] | Everybody, let’s do what they say. | 大家都按电视上说的那样 |
[14:52] | Put your phones on silent, okay? | 将手机调至静音 |
[14:54] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:55] | – I don’t know. – Scientists exploring the cave, | -不知道 -探索洞穴的科学家 |
[14:57] | blasted through an ancient rockfall sealed off | 炸开了已封禁数百年的 |
[15:01] | for millions of years. | 上古落石之地 |
[15:05] | What the… | 我靠 |
[15:09] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[15:15] | And close all windows and doors. | 关闭所有门窗 |
[15:17] | Do not make noise. Do not attempt to… | 别出声 别去… |
[15:20] | All right, you hang tight, I’ll be right back. | 好 你们好好待着 我马上回来 |
[15:23] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna get some gear. | -你去哪儿 -我去拿些装备 |
[15:25] | You want to stick around while a million of those things show up? | 一大群怪物来袭 你要坐以待毙吗 |
[15:28] | No, but we’re supposed to just stay here and stay silent. | 不 但我们该待在室内 保持安静 |
[15:33] | Right. | 对 |
[15:34] | Then the cities are the worst place to be, aren’t they? | 如此说来 城市应该是最危险的地方了吧 |
[15:38] | Do not make noise. | 别出声 |
[15:40] | Do not attempt to drive. | 别去开车 |
[15:47] | Mom, if you’re not up to this, then we can stay. | 妈 如果你不行 我们可以待在家 |
[15:50] | There are plenty of people waiting this out in their homes. | 很多人都待在家中 |
[15:53] | No. | 不 |
[15:54] | You do me a favor, put these with your things. | 帮我个忙 带上这些药 |
[15:59] | Hide them as best you can. | 尽力藏好 |
[16:01] | – I don’t want the kids to see. – Okay. | -我不想让孩子们看到 -好 |
[16:06] | They’re all that matters now. | 现在他们才最重要 |
[16:14] | – Hey, you got room for this? – Yeah. | -还有地方吗 -有 |
[16:21] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[16:23] | Tactical supplies. | 武器装备 |
[16:26] | Can I go with Uncle Glenn? | 我能跟格伦叔叔坐一辆车吗 |
[16:30] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照看好他 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Stay away from those. | 别碰那些枪 |
[16:35] | – I’ll follow you. – Okay, let’s go. | -我跟着你的车 -我们走吧 |
[17:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:30] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[17:31] | – Come on. – Please, don’t! | -快点 -求你别这样 |
[17:34] | My God. | 天呐 |
[17:35] | Someone help me, please. | 谁来帮帮我啊 |
[17:37] | I’ll go with her. | 我跟她一起走 |
[17:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 没事了 |
[18:39] | No. | 不 |
[18:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[18:50] | A state of emergency has been called for the entire eastern seaboard, | 东岸所有州皆已发出紧急声明 |
[18:55] | with death tolls in all infested areas being described as catastrophic. | 灾区死亡状况 惨不忍睹 |
[19:00] | The CDC is urging everyone west of interstate 77 from Cleveland, south of… | 疾控中心呼吁克利夫兰77号洲际公路以西到南… |
[19:05] | Are we doing the right thing? | 我们这样出来对吗 |
[19:08] | Do not approach… | 别接近… |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:15] | But where up north are you gonna go? | 你们向北去哪里啊 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:21] | Some place quiet. | 安静之地吧 |
[19:24] | You should leave too, you could follow us. | 你也该走 你可以跟着我们走 |
[19:27] | My parents said we’re staying. | 我父母决定留在家中 |
[19:29] | The news says better to stay put. | 电视上说最好待在家里 |
[19:34] | So much for car shopping, huh? | 这下没法去买车了 |
[19:39] | Don’t cry. I’m sure this is all going to be over soon. | 别哭了 这一切很快就会过去 |
[19:44] | Let’s make a promise that | 我们得说好了 |
[19:45] | we’re going to stay in touch with each other. | 要一直保持联系 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:52] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[19:55] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[20:08] | Everybody just wait here, okay? | 大家都待在车里 |
[20:10] | But Otis has to pee. | 但奥蒂斯得尿尿 |
[20:12] | Al right, make it quick, okay? | 那就速去速回 |
[20:19] | Come on, Otis. | 走 奥蒂斯 |
[20:23] | I got this, you just watch him. | 我来吧 你看着他 |
[20:24] | All right, okay. | 好 |
[20:28] | Hey, how you doing, buddy? | 你还好吧 小家伙 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[20:32] | Scared, I guess. | 有点害怕 |
[20:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:35] | You’re riding with Uncle Glenn, so… | 你跟格伦叔叔坐一辆车 |
[20:38] | He’s a tough guy in times like this. | 这种危机关头 他很厉害 |
[20:41] | – Do you know how I met him? – No. | -你知道我们怎么相识的吗 -不知道 |
[20:44] | We went to high school together, | 我们以前是高中同学 |
[20:46] | and after school these three guys, these lacrosse players, they… | 有一次放学 三个曲棍球球员 |
[20:51] | sort of all came up to me and they were going to bully me. | 来势汹汹 朝我走来 打算揍我 |
[20:55] | And, I… I wasn’t going to fight them, | 我没想跟他们打 |
[20:58] | so I tried to talk my way out of it. | 所以我想以理服人 |
[21:01] | Before I knew it, he shows up… | 结果转眼间 他跳出来了 |
[21:04] | grabs one of the guys and head-butts him. | 抓住一个人 用头就撞了过去 |
[21:06] | And the guy drops right to the ground. | 那个人当场倒地 |
[21:09] | And the other two guys just kind of ran away. | 另外两人见势就溜了 |
[21:12] | And we’ve been best friends ever since. | 自此我们成为了好兄弟 |
[21:15] | I wish I was that brave. | 我也这么勇敢就好了 |
[21:19] | I have a feeling you might be. | 我感觉你一定会 |
[21:22] | All right? So, don’t worry. | 好了 别担心了 |
[21:38] | Shut up! Shut the dog up! | 别叫 别让狗出声 |
[21:40] | She’s deaf. | 她是聋子 |
[21:40] | – She can’t hear you! – Okay, okay, don’t shoot! | -她听不见 -别开枪 |
[21:43] | – What do you want? – Just shut up! | -你想怎样 -别出声 |
[21:44] | Okay, all right! | 好 好 |
[21:46] | – Okay! Tell me what you want. – Shut up! | -行 你开条件吧 -闭嘴 |
[21:48] | – All right. What do you want? – Keys to your car. | -好 你想怎样 -车钥匙 |
[21:50] | – Okay. – Look, I’m not messing around! | -好 -我不是闹着玩儿 |
[21:51] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[21:53] | Don’t shoot, please. Please. | 别开枪 拜托 |
[22:04] | Everybody in the car. | 大家都上车 |
[22:08] | Please, man. Please, man. Please! | 求你了 大哥 求你了 |
[22:10] | Don’t leave me here, man. Please! | 别丢下我 求你了 |
[22:11] | Those things are gonna catch up to me. | 那些怪物会把我干掉 |
[22:14] | Please, don’t leave me! | 求你了 别丢下我 |
[22:17] | Please! | 求你了 |
[22:36] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | -他干什么 -不知道 |
[22:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:47] | – He… – What? | -他… -怎么了 |
[22:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:50] | He’s good. He just wanted to be with you. | 他没事 他就是想跟你们待着 |
[22:53] | It’s okay, it’s all right. | 没事了 没事 |
[22:55] | We got to go… Roads are going to get bad. | 要赶紧走了 前方路不好走 |
[22:56] | All right, all right. Okay, all right. | 好 好 好 |
[22:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | What are they saying? | 网上都怎么说 |
[23:14] | They’re calling them vesps because of how they swarm. | 因为他们如蜂群般成群结队而得名「飞嗜怪」 |
[23:18] | Avispa means wasp in Spanish. | 熊蜂是西班牙语里黄蜂的意思 |
[23:21] | How could we not know about them until now? | 我们之前为何对这些怪物一无所知 |
[23:25] | Well, they got trapped in that cave, whatever they were, | 这群怪物之前被困在了那个山洞里面 |
[23:28] | and then they became something else. | 然后便发生了变异 |
[23:31] | They’re not supposed to be here. | 这些怪物不该出现在这里 |
[23:32] | Dad! Watch out! | 爸 小心 |
[23:35] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay? | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 没事吧 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:55] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[23:58] | – Man, it’s all jammed. – I know. | -天呐 路被堵死了 -是啊 |
[24:01] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:04] | – You follow me. – All right. Okay. | -你跟着我 -好的 |
[24:07] | This is the emergency broadcast system, | 这里是应急广播系统 |
[24:10] | if you are hearing this transmission, | 如果你正在收听这条广播 |
[24:11] | the vesps are continuing to spread outward from the cities | 「飞嗜怪」正在向城市外部蔓延 |
[24:14] | and north along the Hudson River. | 沿着哈德逊河北部扩散 |
[24:17] | Infested States now include Pennsylvania, New York, | 受侵袭的州包括宾夕法尼亚州 纽约州 |
[24:20] | Maryland, West Virginia, | 马里兰州 西弗吉尼亚州 |
[24:22] | Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. | 罗德岛州和马萨诸塞州 |
[24:25] | If you are residing in any of these States, | 如果你住在这些州 |
[24:27] | do not attempt to flee. | 不要试图逃跑 |
[24:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | Listen, it’s going to get a little rough up ahead. | 听着 前面会有些颠簸 |
[24:53] | If anything looks too shoddy, I’ll stop and clear a path, okay? | 如果看着太糟 我会停车清理道路 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:58] | Just lead the way. | 只管带路就好 |
[24:59] | You got it, buddy. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[25:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:04] | Afraid that minivan of yours couldn’t keep– Shit! | 担心你那辆小货车跟不上吗 该死 |
[25:07] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[25:29] | Glenn? | 格伦 |
[25:32] | Glenn! | 格伦 |
[25:38] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[25:42] | Can you move? Can you get out? | 你能动吗 你能出来吗 |
[25:45] | Hey, man, my… | 兄弟 我的… |
[25:47] | – my leg’s stuck in here. – Okay. Call an ambulance, okay? | -我的腿让卡住了 -去叫救护车 |
[25:52] | I’m going to pass out. | 我要昏过去了 |
[25:53] | Okay, all right. We’re going to get you out of there, all right? | 没事 我们会救你出来 听见了吗 |
[25:56] | Just… I’m going to get you out. | 待着… 我会救你出来 |
[25:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | We’ll get you out. | 我们会救你出来 |
[26:00] | – The kids okay? – Yep. The kids are fine. Don’t worry. | -孩子们没事吧 -别担心 他们很好 |
[26:09] | Okay. Sorry, it’s all right. It’s jammed, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 没事 被卡死了 抱歉 |
[26:10] | – I’ll get you out, okay? – You got to leave me. | -我会救你出来 -不要管我了 |
[26:13] | You… | 你们… |
[26:14] | You got to go. You got to get out of here. | 你们走吧 你们得离开这儿 |
[26:16] | Nope. No, no, no. | 不要 不 不 不 |
[26:18] | We’re going to wait with you, I’m not leaving you here. | 我们就在这里守着你 我不会丢下你 |
[26:20] | What you gonna wait for, man? Those things to show up? | 你们要等什么 等那些怪物出现吗 |
[26:22] | I’m not leaving you, okay? | 我不会丢下你 |
[26:23] | The only way I’m getting out of here is with cutters. | 想把我弄出去 只能用专业切割工具 |
[26:26] | My guess is the fire department is kind of busy right now. | 而消防局现在肯定没空管我 |
[26:30] | Okay, all right. Let me just find something to pry you out. Okay? | 好吧 我去找个工具把你弄出来 |
[26:32] | Just one second. | 等我一下 |
[26:34] | – No luck? – No, nothing. | -打不通吗 -没人接 |
[26:37] | Man. | 天呐 |
[26:38] | Hang in. | 坚持住 |
[26:41] | Okay, just stay there. | 你坚持住 |
[26:44] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们会救你出来 |
[26:45] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们会救你出来 |
[26:46] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[26:49] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[26:50] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[26:56] | Hugh? | 休 |
[26:57] | Fuck! Yeah? Yeah, what? | 靠 我在 怎么了 |
[27:01] | Go get my guns. | 去拿我的枪 |
[27:03] | – What? – I need my guns. | -什么 -把枪给我 |
[27:04] | – Why? – Get my guns. Please, hurry. | -为什么 -去拿我的枪 拜托 快点 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | Okay. All right. | 好 行 |
[27:11] | There you go, what do you… You want the… | 给你 你要… 你要… |
[27:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:19] | – Yeah. – Okay? All right. | -对 -行吗 那好吧 |
[27:21] | – Okay. Now, listen to me.. – Yeah. | -听我说 -说 |
[27:23] | I’m gonna try again, | 我要再试一次 |
[27:24] | I’m gonna try again to get you out of here, all right? | 尽量把你救出来 |
[27:27] | What are you doing? Why do you want those? | 你要做什么 你为什么要枪 |
[27:29] | I’ll shoot you if you don’t go, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 如果你不走 我就开枪 我肯定会开枪 |
[27:36] | You got to go take care of your family. | 你要好好照顾你的家人 |
[27:40] | All right, I’m gonna go, we’re gonna… | 我现在就走 我们要去… |
[27:42] | we’re ganna go find somebody with some cutters, okay? | 我们去找找看谁有切割工具 |
[27:44] | We’re gonna get you out of here | 我们会救你出来 |
[27:44] | and we’re gonna get you to a hospital, all right? | 送你去医院 懂了吗 |
[27:46] | – Okay. Okay. – We’re gonna be back very soon, okay? | -好 -我们很快就回来 |
[27:49] | – God damn, Hugh. – It’s okay. | -该死的 休 -没事的 |
[27:53] | I promise. I promise. | 我保证 我保证 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:58] | Okay. Come on, let’s go. No luck? | 来 我们走吧 还没打通吗 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没 |
[28:08] | No. He’s not dead. He’s just hurt very badly. Let’s go. | 他没死 只是伤得很严重 我们走 |
[28:10] | We’re gonna get back to the highway | 我们要开回高速公路 |
[28:11] | and see if we can find somebody with some cutters. | 看能不能找到人有切割工具 |
[28:12] | – Get in the car. – Come on. | -上车 -来 |
[28:29] | No noise. | 别出声 |
[28:38] | Turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[28:39] | What? | 什么 |
[28:55] | Keep him quiet! | 让狗别吠 |
[28:55] | Keep him quiet! | 让狗别吠 |
[28:56] | Shut up! | 别吠 |
[29:29] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[29:40] | Let’s go! Let’s do this, you son of a bitch! | 来吧 来吧 你们这些混蛋 |
[29:49] | Shut up! | 别叫了 |
[31:44] | Those things stink like shit. | 那些怪物太他妈臭了 |
[31:47] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[31:49] | Don’t swear. | 别说脏话 |
[32:02] | They were scratching in the same places over and over. | 这些怪物不断在同一个地方抓来抓去 |
[32:08] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:22] | I need to try something, okay? | 我需要试一个办法 |
[32:28] | Stay here. Quiet. | 待在车上 别出声 |
[32:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:48] | Find her inhaler! | 快去找她的呼吸器 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:40] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:42] | Listen. They can’t see. | 听着 它们看不见 |
[35:47] | Only hear. | 只能听到声音 |
[35:53] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:57] | I know how to live in silence. | 我知道如何在沉默中生活 |
[36:02] | We all do. | 我们都知道 |
[36:10] | Nothing above a whisper. No phones, no texts. | 只能低声说话 不能用电话 不能发短信 |
[36:18] | We’re going to need shelter before it gets dark. | 天黑之前 我们要找地方避一避 |
[36:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:25] | That’s our only option. Okay? | 我们只有这样做了 |
[36:28] | I need your lighter. | 我需要你的火机 |
[36:30] | She doesn’t smoke. | 她不抽烟 |
[36:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:46] | You guys pack your bags. | 你们收拾一下东西 |
[36:48] | Why? | 你用来干什么 |
[36:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:05] | God. | 天呐 |
[37:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 点着啊 点着啊 |
[37:17] | Come on. | 点着啊 |
[37:49] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[37:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:49] | Everyone needs to rest. | 大家都需要休息 |
[38:50] | Yes, okay. | 是的 好 |
[38:55] | Everyone rest. | 大家都休息会吧 |
[39:19] | Got room for one more? | 我能坐你旁边吗 |
[39:32] | I know you may hate me for a long time. | 我知道你可能会因此怨恨我很久 |
[39:37] | I know… but… | 我知道 但是 |
[39:42] | I had to. | 我当时也没办法 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:51] | You need to tell the kids. | 你要告诉两个孩子 |
[39:56] | I suspect Ally knows something, | 我怀疑艾丽知道了 |
[39:58] | but it’s not right to keep it from Jude. It’s not. | 但是瞒着裘德不对 这样不对 |
[40:01] | Their dog just died | 狗狗刚死 |
[40:02] | and now I’m supposed to tell them their grandmother’s next? | 现在我要和他们说外婆也有事吗 |
[40:05] | I just about got us killed back there. | 刚才我在车里差点害死大家 |
[40:11] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系了 老爸 |
[40:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系了 |
[40:28] | There’s a house! | 那边有栋房子 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:59] | Get the hell off my land. | 滚出我的地方 |
[42:02] | This is private property, god damn it! | 这可是私人地盘 |
[42:05] | I said get the hell off my land! | 我说了 滚出我的地方 |
[42:46] | Let’s go that way. | 我们往那边走 |
[43:11] | It’s about thirty feet. | 大概三十英尺 |
[43:13] | You guys up for this? | 你们可以吗 |
[43:15] | I’ll go first. | 我先进去 |
[43:18] | Once I’m through to the other end, I’ll wave you through. | 我到那边以后 向你们招手过来 |
[43:22] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[43:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:39] | You come. | 你过来 |
[45:19] | Okay, Jude, you first. | 好 裘德 你先来 |
[45:50] | A rattlesnake! | 遇见响尾蛇了 |
[46:08] | No! | 不 |
[46:49] | Get her on the couch. | 把她扶到沙发上 |
[47:03] | See if you can find any peroxide or alcohol. | 你去找找看有没有双氧水或酒精 |
[47:08] | I’ll get some scissors. | 我去找剪刀 |
[47:14] | Does it hurt, mom? | 疼吗 妈妈 |
[47:16] | Just a little, honey. | 有一点 儿子 |
[47:20] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left– | 对不起 我就不该先走… |
[47:23] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[47:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:46] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[49:48] | Rob, what’s happening? | 罗伯 怎么了 |
[49:51] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[49:53] | Did you get somewhere quiet? | 你们去到安静之地了吗 |
[49:55] | I think so. | 算是吧 |
[49:57] | Rob, where are your parents? | 罗伯 你父母呢 |
[50:02] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[50:05] | Rob, get out of there. | 罗伯 快逃出去 |
[50:07] | Rob, you can come here, I’ll explain how to find me. | 罗伯 你可以过来 我会把路线告诉你 |
[50:12] | Rob, get out of there. | 罗伯 快逃出去 |
[50:14] | Rob! | 罗伯 |
[50:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:31] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[51:33] | – What have we found out today? – Nothing good. | -今天有什么新消息 -没什么好消息 |
[51:46] | A man was crucified in Mississippi. | 密西西比有个男人被钉死在十字架上了 |
[51:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[52:13] | Without antibiotics that infection’s going to spread. | 没有抗生素 伤口会发炎扩散 |
[52:17] | Okay. So, we have to find some. Are there any here? | 好吧 我们得找抗生素 这里有吗 |
[52:22] | – There’s none, I’ve looked everywhere. – Nothing? | -我到处都找了 没有 -什么都没有吗 |
[52:24] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[52:27] | Okay, so how long? | 那还能坚持多久 |
[52:32] | It depends on the person. | 这种事因人而异 |
[52:34] | Okay, but you’re a nurse. How long? | 你是个护士 还剩多少时间 |
[52:36] | Without antibiotics, not long. | 不打抗生素 坚持不了多久 |
[52:40] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[52:55] | Why can’t I go? | 我为什么不能去 |
[52:59] | No, you have to stay here and take care of mom with grandma. | 不行 你得待在这里照顾好妈妈和外婆 |
[53:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:08] | I wish Glenn was here. | 要是格伦叔叔在这里就好了 |
[53:12] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[53:14] | There you go. | 给你 |
[53:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:21] | Come here. | 抱一下吧 |
[53:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[53:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[53:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[56:14] | Vesps? | 「飞嗜怪」所为 |
[56:35] | Okay. Come on. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[57:09] | 联合教会 苦难最终会否结束 冥冥中谁在掌控 加入教会 得以生存 | |
[57:44] | We have to go around back. | 我们得绕到后门 |
[58:10] | Stay right behind me. | 跟紧我 |
[1:01:46] | We need fire. | 我们需要火 |
[1:01:56] | The mop. | 那个拖把 |
[1:03:51] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[1:04:35] | He’s weird. | 他有些诡异 |
[1:04:58] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[1:05:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:05:22] | You did good, mom. | 你做得很好 妈 |
[1:05:24] | Yeah, not too shabby for a field dressing, huh? | 我这个应急治疗措施还行吧 |
[1:05:26] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指这事 |
[1:05:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:41] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[1:05:44] | Stay here. | 好好待着 |
[1:06:06] | Jesus, Ally. | 我的天 艾丽 |
[1:06:11] | CNN’s on most of the time, but it drops out now and then. | CNN新闻台一直播 但信号不好 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah, I know. I can’t get anything. | 我知道 我什么都看不到 |
[1:06:16] | They’re broadcasting from a bunker somewhere. | 他们在一个地下掩体中播新闻 |
[1:06:19] | – I don’t know. – Who, CNN? | -我也不清楚 -CNN新闻台吗 |
[1:06:23] | They said that vesps don’t like intense cold. | 他们说「飞嗜怪」无法忍受极寒 |
[1:06:27] | People above the Arctic Circle, they’re surviving. | 北极圈的人活下来了 |
[1:06:30] | There’s footage of dead vesps in snow drifts. | 有「飞嗜怪」死在积雪中的影像 |
[1:06:34] | – You’ve seen that? – Yeah, but there’s something else. | -你看过吗 -看过 但还有一件事 |
[1:06:36] | – What? – They’re calling it The Grey. | -什么事 -人们称之为「灰区」 |
[1:06:39] | It’s places where the electricity’s gone out | 在这些地方停电之后 |
[1:06:42] | and people are getting cut off | 人们就会断了与外界联系 |
[1:06:43] | when their phone and computer batteries die. | 因为手机和电脑都没电了 |
[1:06:47] | Like entire regions of the country are being wiped off the map. | 于是全美很多地区就从地图上消失了 |
[1:06:52] | Jesus. | 太糟了 |
[1:06:55] | It’s like we’re back in the Dark Ages. | 感觉像又回到了「黑暗时代」 |
[1:07:03] | I made this for you. | 我给你做了这个 |
[1:07:08] | I think Uncle Glenn would have wanted you to have it. | 格伦叔叔还活着 一定会想让你拿着 |
[1:07:10] | Thank you, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:07:12] | Just be… be careful with it, okay? | 就是要小心使用 好吗 |
[1:07:14] | Just… | 小心… |
[1:07:18] | He’s here. | 他来这里了 |
[1:07:32] | – What do they want? – I don’t know. | -他们想怎样 -不知道 |
[1:07:44] | I’m going to go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[1:07:50] | Aren’t you going to take the gun? | 你不带枪去吗 |
[1:07:54] | No. | 不用 |
[1:08:24] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:12:17] | We have to head north. | 我们得向北走 |
[1:12:22] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -可以吗 |
[1:12:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:14:21] | Hugh? | 休 |
[1:14:25] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:15:24] | I don’t see anybody. | 什么人也没有 |
[1:15:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:15:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:37] | It’s a little girl. | 是个小姑娘 |
[1:15:39] | Let me look. | 我看一下 |
[1:15:47] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:15:50] | All right, let her in. | 好吧 让她进来 |
[1:16:02] | I think she’s in shock. | 她好像是吓坏了 |
[1:16:05] | Are you alone? | 你自已一个人吗 |
[1:16:08] | Are you okay? Why are you here? | 你没事吧 你怎么来这里了 |
[1:16:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:16:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:16:34] | Hugh, look at her jaw. | 休 你看她下巴 |
[1:16:49] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:16:54] | God. | 天呐 |
[1:17:08] | Did they send you here? | 他们派你过来的吗 |
[1:17:46] | Okay! | 好了 |
[1:17:56] | Phones were ringing. | 手机刚才响了 |
[1:18:15] | Phones are silent now. | 现在没声了 |
[1:18:31] | – Get in the basement. – No! | -去地下室 -不 |
[1:19:02] | You stay here… | 你待在这里 |
[1:19:05] | my darling girl. | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[1:21:54] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:23:51] | 无信号 信息 罗伯 | |
[1:23:58] | 向北走 有幸存者 找到避难所 你没出事吧 | |
[1:24:08] | We know the vesps don’t like the cold, | 我们知道「飞嗜怪」无法忍受寒冷 |
[1:24:10] | but will they evolve and adapt like they did in the past? | 但这些怪物是否会像之前一样适应进化呢 |
[1:24:14] | I know I did. | 我知道我就适应了 |
[1:24:20] | So, will the rest of humanity evolve? | 剩下的人类会进化吗 |
[1:24:23] | Will we adapt to this new world of silence | 我们能够适应这个全新的寂静世界 |
[1:24:26] | and remember what it is that separates us from them? | 并记得是什么将我们和怪物们区分开来吗 |
[1:24:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:24:36] | I guess it’s just a question of which of the two species does it first. | 物竞天择 就看哪个物种能更先适应吧 |