时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Nolan: Control, 7-Adam-15. Show us on a vehicle stop, | 指挥中心 7A15 查一下前面这辆车的信息 |
[00:04] | Sherman Grove and Wyngate. Clear for plate. | 谢尔曼格罗夫和温盖特街 清楚牌照 |
[00:05] | Dispatch: Go ahead. 2 Frank Adam Nora 3-2-1 — | – 请讲 – 2FAN321 |
[00:08] | Man: Let’s book it! Harper: They’re bailing. | – 走啊 – 他们跑了 |
[00:10] | Control, we got multiple runners — | 指挥中心 这几个人跑了 |
[00:12] | East and Westbound. Need Code 3 units and an airship. | 往东边和西边去了 需要紧急支援和空中支援 |
[00:19] | Man: Move! Get out of here! | 快 快走 |
[00:21] | Driver’s heading East. Nolan, with me. | 司机往东走了 诺兰跟我来 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna win for you | |
[00:47] | Like I know you want me to do | |
[00:51] | XGunSubTeam | |
[00:55] | 死亡日期12919 | |
[01:02] | So, um… How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[01:04] | She made me run out to buy her concealer at 6:00 a.m. | 她让我大早上六点跑出去给她买遮瑕 |
[01:07] | To cover the tattoo. She does it every morning. | 为了遮住纹身 她每天早上都要盖一下 |
[01:09] | Well, wouldn’t you? I mean, can you imagine | 如果是你你不会吗 你能想象自己 |
[01:11] | walking around with a serial killer’s brand on you? | 带着连环杀手在你身上留下的印记跑来跑去吗 |
[01:13] | When can she have it removed? | 她什么时候可以把纹身洗掉 |
[01:16] | Four weeks, two days, nine hours. | 还有四周零两天 零九小时 |
[01:19] | Hey, for your first day back, | 你第一天回来上班 |
[01:20] | I thought you could use some sugar and some carbs. | 我寻思你可以多摄入点糖分和碳水啊 |
[01:22] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 好甜哦 |
[01:24] | Literally. | 字面意思吧 |
[01:25] | So, are you ready? | 那你准备好了吗 |
[01:27] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:29] | Um, doctor signed off on physical, | 医生说我身体上没有大碍了 |
[01:30] | department shrink signed off on mental. | 心理医生也批准我回来工作了 |
[01:32] | Oh, uh, but could you do me a favor? Anything. | – 但你能帮我一个忙吗 – 什么都行 |
[01:34] | I just don’t want everybody clapping during roll call, so — | 我只是不想早上点名的时候 大家都给我鼓掌 |
[01:37] | Well, that’s tradition, though. | 不过这是传统啊 |
[01:39] | You know, I mean, you survive something like that, | 那么惊险的事情你都经历过了 |
[01:42] | they’re gonna want to show you some respect. | 他们肯定要对你表示尊重的 |
[01:44] | I’ll see what I can do. Thank you. | – 我尽量吧 – 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Hey, did Henry and Abigail make it in last night? | 亨利和艾比盖尔昨晚去了吗 |
[01:48] | Yes. Boy, they have a whole long list | 去了 他们列了一大长串 |
[01:50] | of wedding venues they need to investigate. | 要去考察的地方 看看是不是可以作为结婚场地 |
[01:52] | Oh, fun. | 好玩哦 |
[01:54] | No? No, yes. | – 不好玩吗 – 不 好玩 |
[01:55] | No, yeah — I mean, yes. | 不 不是 好玩啊 |
[01:57] | It’s just — It’s a lot to take in, you know? | 就是要消化的太多了 |
[02:00] | It seems like only yesterday | 好像昨天 |
[02:01] | Henry was a toddler on my shoulders, | 亨利还是我肩膀上的小婴儿呢 |
[02:05] | just holding on to my hair, | 抓着我的头发 |
[02:06] | his little feet in my hands. | 小脚丫子踩在我手上 |
[02:08] | Aww, that’s sweet. | 好甜啊 |
[02:09] | He was a bit of a puker. | 他有点爱吐奶 |
[02:12] | So hard to get that smell out of your hair. | 头发里的味道不好弄掉 |
[02:18] | Hey, so, what’s your plan? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[02:19] | For what? Officer Chen. | – 什么怎么办 – 陈警官的事啊 |
[02:21] | I’m sure you’ve got some Alpha strategy | 你肯定有什么绝妙的好主意 |
[02:23] | to get her “back on the horse.” | 来让她重回战场吧 |
[02:24] | So, what is it? | 是什么呢 |
[02:26] | Your standard input overload. | 让她超负荷工作 |
[02:27] | Force her to push through dynamic engagements. | 迫使她去经历各种激烈的场面 |
[02:29] | Hone in her fight-or-flight response. | 磨炼她的战逃反应 |
[02:30] | So basically get her into as many fights as possible. | 所以就是尽可能的让她去打仗咯 |
[02:33] | I’m gonna remind her that she’s a cop, not a victim. | 我要提醒她 她是一名警察 而不是受害者 |
[02:35] | She knows she’s not a victim. | 她知道自己不是受害者 |
[02:37] | Look, Chen doesn’t need to fight, | 陈需要的不是打仗 |
[02:39] | she needs to make peace with the voice inside of her head | 而是需要刚跟内心那个 不停对自己说 |
[02:42] | telling her she’s never gonna be safe again. | 你再也不会安全了的声音和解 |
[02:44] | Okay, I’ve been training rookies a lot longer than you. | 我训练菜鸟的时间比你多多了 |
[02:46] | I know what she needs. That’s ego talking. | – 我知道她需要什么 – 别装逼了 |
[02:53] | What happened to Chen is every woman’s worst fear. | 陈身上发生的时候 是所有女人最害怕的噩梦 |
[02:56] | I’m aware of that. But you have never lived that fear. | – 我知道 – 但你没经历过 |
[03:00] | It’s clear that you have her best interests at heart. | 很显然你心里考虑的是怎么样对她最好 |
[03:02] | I’m just asking you to consider | 我只是建议你 考虑一下 |
[03:04] | whether she might be better served by… | 她是不是更应该被一个 |
[03:07] | someone who has been through what she has been through. | 和她有相同经历 能够感同身受的教官带 |
[03:12] | And that someone’s you. | 你是说你自己 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | I’ll tell Grey to make the switch. | 那我跟格雷说换一下 |
[03:29] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么跑来了 |
[03:31] | Oh, the wedding venue we were gonna look at | 我们要去看的婚礼场地 |
[03:33] | got shut down by the health department. | 被健康局给关停了 |
[03:35] | Oh! I guess you’re crossing that one off your list. | 那这个就可以划掉了啊 |
[03:37] | Are you kidding? It’ll be super cheap now — | 开什么玩笑 现在超便宜 |
[03:39] | which is our price point. | 正好符合我们的价格点 |
[03:41] | Well, I am just starting my shift, | 我刚开始上班 |
[03:43] | so I-I really can’t hang out with you. | 所以不能陪你们了 |
[03:45] | Actually, I was hoping I could hang out with you. | 但我希望我能跟你待会 |
[03:49] | I’ve done a lot of self-reflection | 自从我退学之后 |
[03:51] | since I dropped out of school, | 我常常自我反思 |
[03:52] | and meeting you, seeing how you reinvented your life, | 认识了你 看到你对自己生活所做的改变 |
[03:55] | has been really inspiring. | 给我启发很大 |
[03:56] | Wow, Abigail. Thank you. That’s a very nice thing to say. | 谢谢啊 艾比盖尔 过奖了 |
[03:59] | It’s made me want to become a cop. | 我也想当警察了 |
[04:02] | So I was hoping I could do a ride-along today. | 所以今天我想跟你待一天 |
[04:06] | Ha! You almost had me. | 差点就被你骗到了 |
[04:09] | This is another, “I’m pregnant — | 又是一个 我怀孕啦 |
[04:11] | psych, I’m not pregnant” bit. | 哈哈 其实是逗你玩的梗对吧 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I’m not falling for it. | 我才不信呢 |
[04:14] | No, no, she’s — she’s serious, Dad. | 没 她认真的 爸 |
[04:16] | Totally. | 没错 |
[04:17] | I’m — Oh, okay, sorry. Uh… | 我 好吧 抱歉 额 |
[04:19] | Oh. Well, given your history, Abigail, | 根据你的过去啊 艾比盖尔 |
[04:21] | with the arson, I don’t know that that’s possible. | 你有纵火史啊 可能不太行吧 |
[04:24] | She was 17 when that happened. | 那时候她才17岁啊 |
[04:26] | And — And I was never convicted. | 而且也没给我定罪 |
[04:28] | Right. The DA cut me a deal. | – 是啊 – 检察官跟我达成了一个协议 |
[04:29] | I realize it won’t be easy, but I really want to try. | 我知道不会很容易的 但我真的想试一下 |
[04:33] | Well, I’d have to ask the watch commander. | 那我得问一下监察官 |
[04:36] | But, you know, he’s always saying | 不过他也是总说啊 |
[04:37] | recruit the brightest and the best, so… | 要招募最棒的最聪明的啊 |
[04:39] | Great. I’ll just grab my jacket from the car. Okay. | – 好 我去车里拿外套 – 好 |
[04:44] | You can’t let her become a cop. | 你不能让她当警察 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:47] | Yeah, she’s been talking about this for weeks. | 她这周一直在念叨这事 |
[04:49] | And I’m trying to be encouraging, | 我是想鼓励她 |
[04:50] | but I’m barely okay | 但我每天晚上 |
[04:53] | worrying if you’re gonna make it home every night. | 都要担心你能不能平安回家就够难的了 |
[04:54] | I-I can’t do that with her. | 我不想也担心她 |
[04:56] | Well, this sounds like something you should discuss with her. | 这个你应该跟她去商量啊 |
[04:58] | Dad, please, can you just make sure she has a-a bad time? | 老爸 别 你就让她体验很不好就行了啊 |
[05:02] | Henry, I can’t do that. | 亨利 我不能这样啊 |
[05:03] | Please. I-I… | 拜托了 |
[05:05] | I can lean into the bad parts. Great. | – 我会尽力给她展现不好的一面的 – 好 |
[05:08] | Okay. Uh — T-Thank you. That’s wonderful. | 谢了 太好了 |
[05:10] | Reporting for duty, sir! | 前来报道 长官 |
[05:12] | This is gonna be great. | 肯定很好玩了 |
[05:33] | Sorry, I tried. | 抱歉 我尽力了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, you’re dead to me. | 你个死鬼 |
[05:37] | Welcome back, Officer Chen. How’re you feeling? | 欢迎回归 陈警官 感觉如何了 |
[05:39] | Can’t wait to get on the streets, sir. | 等不及出去办案了 长官 |
[05:40] | Just get back to normal. | 回归正常工作 |
[05:41] | So glad to hear that. | 很开心你准备好了 |
[05:42] | We’re gonna mix things up a bit. | 我们要调整一下 |
[05:44] | You’re gonna be riding with Harper this week. | 你这周跟哈珀搭档 |
[05:46] | Which means, Nolan, you and your ride-along are with Bradford. | 也就是说 诺兰 你跟你的随行小跟班今天跟布拉德福德一起 |
[05:49] | Sorry, wait. What? Ride-along? | 等等 什么小跟班 |
[05:50] | Which brings us to Officer West. | 然后呢 说到韦斯特警官 |
[05:53] | Tell me, son, you enjoy the red carpet last night? | 孩子 昨晚的红毯玩的开心吗 |
[05:56] | What? H-How did you know I was at a red carpet — | 什么 你怎么知道我去参加 |
[05:58] | LAPD Media Relations sent me a link. | 洛杉矶警局媒体关系部给我发链接了 |
[06:00] | Man: And now some hot goss | 现在走上红毯的是 |
[06:01] | 热辣嫌疑犯里的明星主演 斯特林・弗里曼 from “Hot Suspect” star Sterling Freeman. | |
[06:04] | TV’s favorite cop has been hitting the town | 电视节目中最受欢迎的警察带着 |
[06:06] | 现实生活中洛杉矶警局的杰克逊・韦斯特警官一同亮相 with real-life LAPD Officer Jackson West. | |
[06:09] | Looks like these cops should call the fire department, | 看来他们应该联系消防部门了 |
[06:11] | ’cause it’s getting hot in here. | 因为这里真的很热(性感)了 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Yeah, no, no, no, keep laughing. | 随你们笑 |
[06:17] | I also gained 10,000 new Instagram followers | 反正我一夜之间 新增了 |
[06:19] | overnight, so — | 一万个粉丝呢 |
[06:20] | West, the only followers you should worry about | 韦斯特 你唯一应该在乎的粉丝 |
[06:22] | are your superiors. | 是你的上级们 |
[06:24] | Think about us next time you’re out on the town. | 下次你出去嗨皮的时候先想想这个吧 |
[06:26] | Yes, sir. Alright. That’s it. | – 遵命 – 好了 |
[06:28] | Stay safe out there. | 注意安全 |
[06:30] | Nolan, you scheduled a ride-along | 诺兰 你没跟教官请示 |
[06:32] | without clearing it with your TO first? | 就擅自决定带一个人一起吗 |
[06:33] | No, sir. I cleared it with Detective Harper. | 不是的 我跟哈珀探员说过了 |
[06:35] | She said it was alright. | 她同意了 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause she knew she wasn’t riding with you today. | 那是因为她知道今天我俩交换了 |
[06:40] | Alright, so who am I saddled up with? | 行吧 你要带谁一起 |
[06:41] | Uh, it’s my future daughter-in-law, | 我没过门的儿媳妇 |
[06:43] | Abigail, over there. | 那边的艾比盖尔 |
[06:44] | She’s considering signing up to the Academy. | 她在考虑报考警校 |
[06:46] | She’s like nine pounds. | 她看着瘦的跟个小鸡子似的 |
[06:48] | And I’m not interested in chasing tame calls today. | 而且我今天也不想一直处理乏味无趣的小案子 |
[06:49] | Uh, no need to. | 不用啊 |
[06:51] | I think Abigail would benefit | 我觉得艾比盖尔会从 |
[06:52] | from seeing the harsh side of police work. | 严酷的警察工作中受益匪浅的 |
[06:55] | You don’t want her to be a cop. | 你不想让她当警察 |
[06:56] | I’m merely concerned about her suitability. | 我只是想看看她是否能适应 |
[06:59] | So perhaps we should show her what she’d be signing up for? | 所以应该让她见识一下即将面对的是什么啊 |
[07:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:04] | Scaring rookies off the job is my specialty. | 吓唬菜鸟退缩可是我的专长 |
[07:10] | Hi, I’m Abigail. | 你好 我是艾比盖尔 |
[07:12] | My name is Officer Bradford. | 我是布拉德福德警官 |
[07:13] | You’ll address me only as Officer Bradford. | 你只能叫我布拉德福德警官 |
[07:15] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:16] | You sign the liability waiver? | 你签了免责声明了吗 |
[07:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:19] | Officer Bradford. Good. | – 布拉德福德警官 – 很好 |
[07:20] | Then you understand you could be injured, | 那你就应该明白 这次随行中 |
[07:22] | maimed, paralyzed, burned, or killed | 你可能会面临受伤 残疾 瘫痪 烧伤 |
[07:23] | during this ride-along. I mean, yeah, sure. | – 甚至死亡的 – 我知道 |
[07:26] | We’re not tour guides — we’re the police. | 我们不是导游 我们是警察 |
[07:28] | We drive towards the sound of gunshots. | 我们会朝着枪声过去 |
[07:29] | So, if that’s gonna be a problem, | 如果有问题的话 |
[07:30] | you should bail out now. | 你最好现退出 |
[07:33] | No problem at all. | 完全没问题 |
[07:35] | Let’s go find some gunshots. | 那我们去寻找枪声吧 |
[07:40] | So, why the switch? | 为什么要换人 |
[07:42] | Tim felt you’d be better served riding with me. | 提姆觉得你跟我一起会更好 |
[07:44] | Yeah, right. | 是哦 |
[07:46] | This has to be some kind of elaborate Tim Test | 这肯定又是提姆给你下套 让你也参与的什么 |
[07:48] | that he roped you into. Do I strike you as someone | – 提姆小测试 – 我看着会是那种 |
[07:50] | who could get roped into anything? | 被人下套的人吗 |
[07:51] | Especially by Bradford. | 尤其是被布拉德福德 |
[07:53] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[07:55] | So, I’ll ask you again — why the switch? | 那我再问你一次 为什么要换 |
[08:01] | I convinced him that I would have more insight | 我说服了他 我更能感同身受 |
[08:04] | into what you were going through. | 理解你所经历的一切 |
[08:05] | And could therefore be more helpful | 可以更好地帮助你 |
[08:07] | to your re-integration onto the street. | 重组回到街上惩恶扬善 |
[08:09] | Did you go on a date with a serial killer, too? | 你也跟连环杀手约会了吗 |
[08:14] | Uh, no. Well, then I’m not sure how much help you’d be. | – 这个倒没有 – 那你估计帮不了我什么 |
[08:17] | But it’s fine, ’cause I don’t need any help. | 不过没事 我也不需要人帮忙 |
[08:19] | I’ve already worked through the trauma | 因为我已经疗愈了我的创伤 |
[08:21] | using both cognitive and exposure therapy, | 通过认知疗法和暴露疗法 |
[08:23] | combined with mindful breathing | 再加上正念呼吸 |
[08:24] | and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, | 以及有眼动脱敏和二次处理 |
[08:27] | so it’s — it’s fine. | 所以我没事 |
[08:31] | Lopez: You don’t get it — | 你没懂 |
[08:32] | Grey didn’t show that red-carpet stuff | 格雷放你们走红毯的视频 |
[08:34] | just to tell you how to act appropriately off-duty. | 只是为了告诉你下班的时候也要行为得当 |
[08:36] | He’s sending you a message — fame and police work don’t mix. | 他是要告诉你 做警察和出名是两码事 |
[08:39] | Come on. Look, it was just my fifteen minutes. | 那就只是我个人光彩的十五分钟而已啊 |
[08:41] | That’s not a thing you should want. | 这不应该是你追求的啊 |
[08:43] | Unless you want to say goodbye to doing undercover. | 除非你不想再去做卧底 |
[08:45] | Or joining SWAT. | 加入特警队 |
[08:46] | Or Robbery/Homicide. | 或者抢劫凶杀案组了 |
[08:48] | Nobody’s gonna wanna ride with a “celebrity.” | 没人会想跟一个名人一起出任务的 |
[08:49] | Okay, look, you’re blowing this way out of proportion. | 你说的太夸张了 |
[08:51] | Okay? It was just a red carpet. | 只不过走个红毯 |
[08:53] | I have it under control. | 我心里有数的 |
[08:57] | Does that guy look familiar? | 那人看着眼熟吗 |
[08:58] | You mean Captain Suspicious? Yeah. | 你是说可疑大哥吗 当然了 |
[09:00] | I think I saw him on a BOLO back at the station. | 我好像在局里看到他的通缉令了 |
[09:02] | Run his plate. | 查下他车牌 |
[09:04] | I’m guessing we’re looking at our first arrest of the day. | 看来这是今天第一起逮捕了 |
[09:08] | Tim: If you really want to be a cop, | 如果你真想当警察 |
[09:09] | first thing you need to come to terms with is death — | 首先你要跟死亡达成一致 |
[09:11] | in all its forms. | 无论以任何方式 |
[09:12] | Stay here. | 别过去 |
[09:14] | Nolan: I’ll never get used to the smell of death. | 我永远习惯不了死亡的味道 |
[09:15] | Abigail: It’s actually not that bad. | 其实也还好了 |
[09:16] | But I kind of got a thing for armpits. | 但我有点喜欢闻腋窝的味道 |
[09:18] | The funkier the better. I don’t need to know that. | – 越臭越喜欢 – 好了你别说了 |
[09:23] | We got a jumper. Did a header from the roof. | 有人跳楼了 头朝地 |
[09:25] | You really don’t want to see this. | 你别看了吧 |
[09:26] | No, I kinda do. | 我挺想看的 |
[09:28] | If you’re gonna hurl, kid, do it over there. | 如果你要吐 就去旁边啊 |
[09:34] | I’m not even sure what I’m looking at. | 我都不知道我在看什么 |
[09:36] | Impact velocity tends to turn people into pi?atas. | 冲击速度会让人们变成被打碎的彩纸玩偶的 |
[09:39] | Five stories onto asphalt, and it’s limbs akimbo. | 从五层楼冲到柏油马路上 就四分五裂了 |
[09:42] | That’s his left leg. That’s his spine. | 这是他的左腿 那是他的脊椎骨 |
[09:44] | Oh, okay. Yeah, I see now. | 啊 看出来了 |
[09:46] | We got an I.D.? Yeah. | – 有受害人身份吗 – 有 |
[09:48] | 赫斯顿・代顿 22岁 Heston Dayton, 22. | |
[09:49] | You thinking homicide? Suicide? | 你认为是谋杀还是自杀 |
[09:51] | I won’t know until I do an autopsy. | 不知道 得做尸检 |
[09:53] | And even then, it might not be clear | 而且都摔成这样了 |
[09:54] | given the state of the body. | 尸检都不好做 |
[09:55] | Have you notified next of kin? | 通知家属了吗 |
[09:56] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | – | |
[10:01] | Okay, let detectives know that we’ll take care of it. | 好 跟探员说我们去搞定 |
[10:03] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[10:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[10:06] | That was cool. | 好酷哦 |
[10:08] | That was a human being. | 那是个人 |
[10:09] | We’re about to go tell his family | 我们得去告诉他家人 |
[10:11] | they’ll never see him again. | 他们再也见不到他了 |
[10:12] | Dispatch: 7-Adam-07, be advised, | 7A07 注意 |
[10:14] | vehicle is registered | 车牌注册人 |
[10:15] | to a felon with outstanding warrants. | 是一个有未执行逮捕令的重罪犯 |
[10:17] | I love being right. | 我就喜欢自己对的时候 |
[10:18] | First name Jedi, last name Monet, | 姓 叫杰迪莫奈 |
[10:20] | sending details to your box. | 详情发给你了 |
[10:23] | Seems Mr. Monet has an affinity for armed robbery | 看来莫奈先生与武装抢劫以及用致命武器进行攻击 |
[10:26] | and assault with a deadly weapon. | 有密切联系呢 |
[10:28] | Light him up? No, get backup going first. | – 直接去抓他吗 – 不 先叫支援 |
[10:30] | Better safe than sorry with this clown. | 这人这么危险 千万不能大意出闪失 |
[10:32] | 7-Adam-07, headed south on Hauser near 9th. | 7A07 我们正在去往豪塞街和9街向南方向 |
[10:35] | Need backup for a felony car stop. | 需要支援截停一名重罪犯的车辆 |
[10:37] | You sure? Hell, yeah. | – 确定要去吗 – 当然 |
[10:38] | 7-Adam-19, responding. | 7A19 回复 |
[10:40] | We’re approximately 30 seconds out, heading Northbound. | 我们还有30秒到 正在往北开 |
[10:46] | Five bucks he rabbits. | 赌五块钱他会跑 |
[10:52] | You can pay me after. | 你可以之后付我钱 |
[10:54] | You never accepted the bet, so… | 你也没接受打赌啊 |
[10:56] | * A fever spreading like wild | 狂热像野兽一样蔓延 |
[10:58] | * Gonna kill like Abel and Cain | 像亚伯和该隐一样杀人 |
[11:01] | * Nobody to see, nobody to lose | 没人看 没人输 |
[11:04] | Driver, turn off the vehicle | 司机 把车熄火 |
[11:05] | and place both hands outside the window. | 把双手伸出窗外 |
[11:07] | * Get ready for me, I’m ready for you | 为我做好准备 我也为你做好准备 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God, you’re that cop! Aah! | 天啦撸 你是那个明星警察啊 |
[11:13] | Sterling’s boyfriend! Oh, my God! | 斯特林男朋友啊 哇哦 |
[11:15] | Are you shooting a scene? Jackson, get them the hell out of here! | – 你们在拍戏吗 – 杰克逊 让她们离开 |
[11:16] | Hey, ladies, you need to step back! Aah! | 各位 退后 |
[11:18] | He’s gonna arrest me! Ladies. Ladies, ladies. | – 他要逮捕我了哦 – 各位 退后 |
[11:19] | you need to get back. Lopez: Jackson! | – 退后啊 – 杰克逊 |
[11:20] | You need to get back. | 退后 |
[11:22] | Ladies, stay back. Lucy: He’s running. He’s running! | – 各位 退后 – 他跑了 |
[11:23] | – -Lady, stay back. | 退后 |
[11:29] | Lucy: Get out of the store, get out of the store. | 从商店出来 赶紧的 |
[11:31] | Back! | 走开 |
[11:33] | Move! Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[11:43] | Lopez: He’s empty! | 他没子弹了 |
[11:45] | Hey! Stop where you are! | 别跑了 |
[11:48] | Police! Stop right there! | 警察 别动了 |
[11:49] | Hands behind your head, fingers laced. | 手放在头上 五指并拢 |
[11:51] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[11:52] | Control, show us one in custody. | 指挥中心 抓到一个 |
[11:53] | Code 4. | 不需要额外协助了 |
[11:55] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴你加入我们啊 |
[11:57] | Maybe our suspect wants your autograph. | 没准你的嫌疑人也想要你签名呢 |
[12:10] | * Play your favorite song | 播放你最喜欢的歌曲 |
[12:13] | * Get your armor ready | 准备好你的盔甲 |
[12:15] | * Take two deep breaths | 做两次深呼吸 |
[12:18] | * As your hands get steady | 你的手开始稳健 |
[12:19] | * Is your game face on? | 开始认真了吗 |
[12:22] | * Are you suited up tight? | 整装待发了吗 |
[12:25] | * Call your warcry | 战斗狂嗥吧 |
[12:27] | * Getting ready for the night | 为夜晚做好准备 |
[12:29] | Hey, I-I just wanted to say I’m sorry about before — | 之前案犯罪现场的时候 |
[12:31] | at the crime scene. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:33] | I wasn’t thinking about the family. | 我没想到家人的事情 |
[12:35] | I get it, but listen — what we’re here to do is awful. | 我理解 但是记住 我们要做的事情是很不人道的 |
[12:38] | Death notifications always are. | 通知别人家人死亡的事情总是这样 |
[12:40] | You spend the drive over dreading it. | 你一路开过来都会害怕 |
[12:42] | Trying to come up with words | 想要说出一些 |
[12:43] | that will somehow soften the blow. | 尽量不打击到他们的话 |
[12:46] | Knowing that there aren’t any. | 但其实根本没有 |
[12:48] | This boy lived here with his mother and his sister, | 这孩子跟他母亲和姐姐一起住 |
[12:50] | and what we’re about to tell them | 我们要说的噩耗 |
[12:52] | has the potential to destroy lives. | 有可能会毁了她们的 |
[12:53] | There’s no shame in waiting in the shop | 在车里等也没什么丢人的 |
[12:54] | if you’re not up for it. | 你要是不想去也行 |
[13:00] | Police! | 警察 |
[13:03] | What? What’d he do this time? | 怎么了 他又犯什么事了 |
[13:06] | Ma’am, I’m Officer Bradford. This is Officer Nolan. | 女士 我是布拉德福德警官 这位是诺兰警官 |
[13:08] | Can we come in? No. | – 可以进去吗 – 不行 |
[13:09] | Ma’am, I think it’s best if you let — | 女士 您最好还是让我们 |
[13:11] | Just tell me what Heston did. | 你就说吧 赫斯顿又捅什么篓子了 |
[13:13] | We regret to inform you | 我们很遗憾的通知您 |
[13:15] | that your son was killed this morning. | 您儿子于于今早死亡了 |
[13:19] | -What? -What’s going on? | – 什么 – 怎么了 |
[13:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[13:26] | Your brother’s dead. | 你弟弟死了 |
[13:30] | No. I’m afraid so. | – 什么 – 很遗憾 |
[13:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:35] | He fell from a building in downtown. | 他从市中心一栋楼上掉下来了 |
[13:36] | It’s possible he jumped. | 可能啥自杀 |
[13:38] | No, he would never do that. | 不会 他不会这样 |
[13:40] | N-N-Never. | 从来不会 |
[13:44] | Do you know what he was doing downtown? | 你知道他去市中心干嘛吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:47] | I hadn’t seen him in a couple of days. | 好几天没见到他了 |
[13:52] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[13:56] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[13:57] | I’m Abigail. I’m — I’m doing a ride-along. | 我是艾比盖尔 今天一起随行的 |
[14:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[14:02] | Did you see him — | 你看到他了吗 |
[14:03] | his body? | 他的尸体 |
[14:06] | No. | 没 |
[14:09] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[14:10] | Like what? Make him alive again? | 比如呢 让他死而复生吗 |
[14:11] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 不能 |
[14:15] | Tim: You asked what Heston had “done now”? | 你刚刚说 赫斯顿又惹什么事了 |
[14:17] | What kind of trouble was your son into? | 你儿子有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[14:18] | Just hanging around with idiots. | 就是老跟不好的人一起瞎混 |
[14:21] | Anybody we should talk to? | 我们该去找谁聊聊吗 |
[14:27] | What did you do?! Guys! | – 你干了什么 – 冷静 |
[14:30] | What the hell did you do?! What? | – 你他么干嘛了 – 什么 |
[14:32] | It’s your fault he’s dead! | 他死了 都是你的错 |
[14:33] | What the hell are you squawking about? | 你他么哔哔什么呢 |
[14:34] | Hey, leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[14:37] | Here. Ma’am — Ma’am, calm down. | 女士 请你冷静 |
[14:38] | Who is this guy? He’s the reason Heston’s dead! | – 这人是谁 – 赫斯顿都是因为他才死的 |
[14:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:42] | I just talked to him this morning. Nolan: Get up. | – 我早上才跟他说过话 – 起来 |
[14:45] | 7-Adam-15, can you run a name for me? | 7A15 帮我查一个名字 |
[14:47] | 埃弗斯特・琼斯 出生于96年2月1日 Everest Jones, born 02/01/96. | |
[14:50] | Wait, he — he’s not really dead, is he? Yes, he is. | – 他不是真死了吧 – 是的 |
[14:52] | If you know anything about it, you need to tell us right now. | 如果你知道什么 得赶紧跟我们说 |
[14:54] | Dude, I don’t know anything. | 大哥 我什么都不知道 |
[14:55] | Liar! Hey, hey. | 你骗人 |
[14:56] | Do you have a specific accusation? | 你有什么具体的指控吗 |
[14:58] | No. But ever since Heston’s been hanging out with this loser, | 没 但赫斯特自从跟他一起混 |
[15:01] | he’s been getting himself in trouble. | 就天天惹麻烦 |
[15:02] | 7A15 埃弗斯特・琼斯 Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, first name Everest, last name Jones. | |
[15:05] | Priors for criminal threats and brandishing a firearm. | 有犯罪威胁和持枪的前科 |
[15:08] | You’re under arrest for assault and battery. | 你因殴打他人被捕了 |
[15:09] | They attacked me. | 是他们先打我的 |
[15:11] | Detectives will come by later | 探员之后会来你家 |
[15:12] | to talk to you and your mom. | 跟你和你妈妈聊聊的 |
[15:13] | If you have any questions, give me a call. | 有问题的话联系我 |
[15:21] | Thanks for jumping in the fight. | 谢谢你帮忙劝架 |
[15:25] | No problem. | 没事的 |
[15:26] | And sorry for biting your head off. | 抱歉刚刚朝你发火 |
[15:29] | It’s okay. I can’t even imagine | 没事 |
[15:30] | what you must be feeling right now. | 我知道你现在肯定很难过 |
[15:34] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[15:41] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:45] | Better than her. | 比她好点 |
[15:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:52] | Turn to the right. | 转到右边去 |
[15:54] | Okay, and that concludes today’s festivities. | 行了 今天就到这了 |
[15:56] | Transport’ll be here soon. | 一会就来拉你走 |
[16:02] | You want me to do the paperwork? | 要我来填写文书吗 |
[16:03] | Oh, nope. | 不用的 |
[16:04] | That was a nice job out there. | 刚刚你很厉害啊 |
[16:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:07] | So, you’re just not gonna let me help you at all. | 所以你就完全不让我帮你吗 |
[16:09] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙啊 |
[16:10] | I already told you, I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[16:12] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[16:15] | Abigail? | 艾比盖尔 |
[16:18] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好了 |
[16:20] | Did you get the flowers we sent? | 你收到我送的花了吗 |
[16:21] | And the basket. Thank you. | 礼盒也收到了 谢谢啊 |
[16:23] | So, you’re Nolan’s ride-along. | 你今天跟诺兰随行啊 |
[16:26] | How’s it going? It’s, uh, a lot. | – 怎么样啊 – 好复杂 |
[16:29] | Mm-hmm. What the hell is this? | 怎么回事啊 |
[16:30] | I let you run around with Harper for half a day | 我就让你跟哈珀混了半天 |
[16:31] | and you start hugging people on duty? | 你就开始工作时间抱人了啊 |
[16:33] | Don’t listen to him. He’s all bark. | 别理他 他就会瞎嚷嚷 |
[16:35] | I gotta pee. | 我要去尿尿 |
[16:38] | All bark? | 瞎嚷嚷 |
[16:40] | She is not buying what you’re selling. | 她完全不吃你那一套啊 |
[16:42] | That’s because I don’t hold her fate in my hands. | 那是因为她的命运不掌握在我手中 |
[16:45] | Heard you dodged some bullets. | 听说你有惊无险啊 |
[16:46] | Yeah, a few. | 是啊 有点吧 |
[16:49] | What, are you keeping tabs on me? | 怎么 你还是一直关照我呢 |
[16:52] | Look, if you need anything, you let me know. | 有任何需要就跟我说 |
[16:54] | You got a time machine? | 你可以让时光倒流吗 |
[17:00] | I wish I did. | 我也希望 |
[17:02] | Nolan: Alright, Everest, time to come clean. | 好了 埃弗斯特 该坦白了 |
[17:04] | You need to tell us what you know about Heston. | 你得把赫斯顿的事情都告诉我们 |
[17:06] | Maybe he did really jump. How the hell should I know? | 没准他真的自己跳楼的 我应该知道什么 |
[17:08] | His sister tried to scratch your eyes out. | 他姐姐都快把你眼珠子抠出来了 |
[17:09] | She thinks you’re responsible. Well, I was at the DMV | – 她认为怪你 – 我今天一上午 |
[17:11] | in Culver City all morning, clearing up tickets, so — | 都在卡尔夫城的车管所 交罚单呢 |
[17:13] | They got cameras there, so if you’re lying — | 那里有监控的 如果你敢撒谎 |
[17:15] | I’m not! And I know my rights. | 我没有 而且我也知道我的权利 |
[17:16] | I don’t have to talk to you two anymore, so… | 我不用再搭理你俩了 |
[17:21] | Get him processed. | 给他办手续吧 |
[17:22] | I’ll get the detectives table up to speed. | 我会跟探员那边汇报的 |
[17:24] | Right. | 好 |
[17:27] | You warned me, and I didn’t listen. | 你警告过我 我没当回事 |
[17:29] | Like it or not, I’m a celebrity now. | 无论如何 现在我都出名了 |
[17:31] | Celebrity-adjacent. Hey, whatever. | – 半出名吧 – 不重要 |
[17:33] | Look, e-either way, somebody almost got hurt today | 反正呢 今天因为我 |
[17:36] | because of me — because I thought it’d be cool | 差点有人受伤了 因为我以为 |
[17:38] | to walk down the actual red carpet, | 去走个红毯是很风光的 |
[17:40] | have people take my picture. | 让人们给我拍照 |
[17:40] | It made me feel important. | 让我觉得自己很重要 |
[17:42] | You’re young. You still think popularity matters. | 你还年轻 你还觉得被人喜欢很重要 |
[17:43] | So, what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[17:45] | I can’t answer that. | 我没法回答你 |
[17:47] | Wait, you think I should break things off with Sterling? | 你觉得我应该跟斯特林分手吗 |
[17:50] | Unless you got another way to stay under the radar — | 除非你有其他办法不引人注目 |
[17:53] | yeah. | 不然只能这样 |
[18:02] | A little hungry? | 有点饿了吗 |
[18:04] | No. | 没 |
[18:07] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:10] | This job isn’t how you imagined it would be. | 你以为的当警察不是这样的 |
[18:14] | What’s gonna happen with Everest? | 埃弗斯特会怎么样 |
[18:15] | Well, he’s got an alibi. | 他有不在场证明 |
[18:16] | Detectives will run it down. | 探员会去核查 |
[18:18] | If it’s real, he’ll get “cited out,” | 如果是真的 他就被放了 |
[18:19] | be home before dark. | 天黑之前就能回家 |
[18:21] | It’s still possible Heston’s death was an accident — | 也有可能赫斯特是出了意外 |
[18:23] | or a suicide. | 或者自杀 |
[18:25] | An autopsy’s gonna shed some light on that. | 尸检完了就能知道了 |
[18:27] | Look, it’s good that you see now | 但好处是 你现在已经知道了 |
[18:29] | how rough this job can be, before you sign on. | 这份工作有多艰难了 所以趁着还没报名 |
[18:32] | Now you can move on | 你就可以翻篇了 |
[18:34] | and figure out what it is you really want to do. | 然后专注于你真正想做的事情吧 |
[18:36] | But I really want to do this. | 但我真的想当警察 |
[18:38] | Now more than ever. | 比以前更想了 |
[18:39] | Your job affects people — makes a difference in their lives. | 你们的工作能影响到人们的 让他们的生活有所不同 |
[18:43] | If there had been a cop like you around | 如果我之前需要帮忙的时候 |
[18:45] | back when I needed help… things would’ve been different. | 出现了你这样的警察 那一切都会不同的 |
[18:50] | Thanks for making today happen. | 谢谢你今天让我一起参与了 |
[18:52] | And for believing in me. | 也谢谢你相信我 |
[19:03] | Hey. Where’s your ride-along? | 你的随行小跟班呢 |
[19:05] | Oh, Henry came to pick her up. | 亨利来接她了 |
[19:06] | They’re crashing a wedding in Malibu | 他们要去马里布擅闯一个婚礼 |
[19:08] | to see if they like the place. | 看看他们喜不喜欢那个场地 |
[19:09] | Well, let her know I thought she showed | 好 那跟她说一声 我觉的她今天 |
[19:10] | some solid instincts today. | 表现出了很强的本能 |
[19:12] | And she’s clearly got some fight in her. | 很显然这姐们是有冲劲儿的 |
[19:14] | So, I’d be happy to put in a word when she turns 21. | 等她成年之后 我愿意为她美言几句 |
[19:17] | That’s very nice of you. | 那太好了 |
[19:18] | You should know she’s got a little trouble in her past — | 但她有点小小的黑历史你应该知道一下 |
[19:21] | you know, she knows that’s gonna make the road | 她也知道这样会让她不那么顺利能当警察 |
[19:23] | a little harder for her, but she’s committed. | 但她下定决心了 |
[19:25] | Okay, what kind of trouble? | 她干过什么 |
[19:28] | Ex-boyfriend put some revenge porn | 她17岁的时候 前男友为了报复 |
[19:30] | on the Internet when she was 17. | 把她的隐私照片发网上了 |
[19:31] | She kind of torched his car — | 她就 把人家车点了 |
[19:32] | She’ll never be a cop. | 那她这辈子都当不了警察了 |
[19:35] | She knows she handled it the wrong way. | 她知道自己当时处理不当 |
[19:36] | She did a ton of community service — Doesn’t matter. | – 她做了很多社区服务 – 这不重要 |
[19:37] | The law sees it as an incident of domestic violence — | 法律上来讲 这是一起家庭暴力事件 |
[19:40] | that’s a hard pass at the Academy. | 警校绝对不会容忍的 |
[19:42] | There’s gotta be something she can do — | 肯定有什么她可以努力的 |
[19:43] | There isn’t. | 没有的 |
[19:44] | It’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[19:46] | She seems like a good kid. | 看着还是个好孩子的 |
[20:03] | You’re not gonna shower? | 你不洗澡吗 |
[20:05] | Uh, I’m gonna do it at home. | 我回家洗 |
[20:08] | Oh, but you’re not going home. | 但你不能回家 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:10] | Ready? Almost. | – 好了吗 – 马上哦 |
[20:12] | I’m — I’m sorry, ready — ready for what? | 抱歉 要去干嘛 |
[20:14] | We have plans. | 我们约好了 |
[20:16] | Girls night. Oh, I get it. | – 姐妹之夜 – 我懂了 |
[20:18] | You’ve seen that I’m fine on the job, | 你们看到我工作的挺好的 |
[20:19] | but you’re still not convinced? | 但还是不信我没是吗 |
[20:20] | No, that’s not it. We just thought it would be fun. | 不是啊 我们就是想出去嗨皮一下 |
[20:23] | But if you’re not up for it… | 但如果你不想去那就算了 |
[20:24] | Oh, wait, no, I am. It’s… | 没 我去 只不过 |
[20:27] | You guys have just never asked me out before. | 你们之前没叫过我一起啊 |
[20:29] | But that’s great. Uh, cool. | 不过很好的 |
[20:31] | So, where are we going? A bar? | 去哪里啊 酒吧 |
[20:33] | Club? | 还是夜店 |
[20:40] | 速配 | |
[20:40] | * Bang my head against the wall * Oh. | 把我的头撞在墙上 |
[20:41] | Uh, this is a joke, right? I — | 你们开玩笑的吧 |
[20:44] | You were right. I have never gone on a date | 你说得对 我从来没跟 |
[20:46] | with a serial killer, and you have. | 连环杀手约会过 但你有 |
[20:48] | And that would make anyone question their judgment. | 这会让任何人质疑自己的判断的 |
[20:50] | Yeah, sure, but, uh, this is — But nothing. | – 好吧 但是这也 – 没什么但是的 |
[20:53] | Look, you can never truly know that you are fine | 除非你能再次相信自己的判断 |
[20:55] | until you know that you can trust your judgment again. | 不然你没办法真的知道自己没事了的 |
[20:58] | So, we’re here in this controlled environment | 所以我们在一个受控环境中 |
[21:00] | with zero stakes | 没有任何风险 |
[21:01] | so you can meet and evaluate | 任你可以去认识去评估 |
[21:04] | a succession of men. If you can call them “men.” | – 一个男人的成功程度 – 虽然这些也都不怎么男人吧 |
[21:06] | Look, I appreciate what you’re trying to do here. | 我很感激你们想帮我 |
[21:08] | And actually, it’s fairly psychologically sound, | 这个逻辑上也是很说得通的 |
[21:10] | but this — this is unnecessary. | 但真没必要 |
[21:13] | Well, it’ll just be a great story for tomorrow. | 反正之后说起来就很好玩嘛 |
[21:15] | You are not gonna take “no” for an answer, are you? | 你们是不达目的不肯罢休啊 |
[21:17] | I am just real committed to getting you to say “yes.” | 我真的一定要说到你答应为止 |
[21:25] | Okay. Fine. Yes. | 行吧 好 |
[21:27] | Great. We will be sitting over there… | 好 我们就在这等你 |
[21:30] | Y– …having just some BYO. | 你去撩小哥哥吧 |
[21:32] | Uh, oh, no. If I’m doing this, so are you guys. | 不行 如果我要去 你俩也得去 |
[21:36] | Can’t have a control study without independent data. | 没有独立的数据怎么进行对照研究呢对吧 |
[21:38] | Otherwise how will I know that my judgment is sound? | 不然我咋能知道我的判断力如何呢 |
[21:41] | She’s got a point. | 她说的有道理啊 |
[21:42] | Don’t make me pull the buried alive card. | 别逼我说我差点被人活埋哦 |
[21:49] | Screw it, I’m in. | 管他呢 我也来 |
[22:02] | Well, at the risk of sounding like my mother, | 虽然我这么说话很像我妈吧 |
[22:04] | is that what you’re wearing tonight? | 但你今晚就穿这个出门吗 |
[22:06] | We got that restaurant opening, | 我们得去参加餐厅开业典礼 |
[22:07] | the vodka launch, the runway show. | 沃特加上市 还有T台活动啊 |
[22:10] | I just thought we could stay in tonight. | 我寻思咱俩今晚就在家吧 |
[22:12] | I ordered a pizza. | 我点了披萨 |
[22:14] | Extra large with all the toppings. | 超大披萨 全部配料都有啊 |
[22:16] | See, my — my — my PR rep had to pull massive strings | 那个 我公关团队好不容易 才给咱俩 |
[22:19] | to get us into that vodka launch. | 弄到了参加伏特加上市名额的 |
[22:20] | Well, I’m not dating your PR rep, | 我又不是跟你公关团队约会啊 |
[22:22] | and I don’t care about vodka launches and runway shows. | 我也不想参加什么伏特加上市和T台活动 |
[22:26] | Well, that’s not true. You’re right. | 也不是的 你说的对 |
[22:28] | I would love to go to a runway show — | 走秀节目我还是想去的 |
[22:29] | just not tonight. | 但今晚不想 |
[22:33] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了啊 |
[22:36] | Okay, um… | 是这样 |
[22:38] | I got recognized at work. | 我出警的时候被认出来了 |
[22:40] | From the red carpet last night. | 就因为昨晚陪你走了红毯 |
[22:42] | That is so cute. No, it — it’s not. | – 多好啊 – 不好啊 |
[22:43] | It was a real problem. | 真的给我工作造成了困扰 |
[22:45] | Look, Sterling, I have to be anonymous for my job. | 斯特林 我的工作不能出名的 |
[22:48] | What are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:51] | Look, man, if we could just stay in tonight, | 但如果今晚我们可以不出门 |
[22:53] | it would really mean a lot to me, please. | 对我来说意义重大的 求你了 |
[22:55] | Look, this PR stuff, it’s part of my job. | 但是出去宣传也是我工作的一部分啊 |
[22:58] | It’s how I make connections, stay relevant. | 这样我才能认识人 在娱乐圈常驻啊 |
[23:01] | Jackson, don’t make me go without you. | 杰克逊 别让我自己去啊 |
[23:05] | We’ll have fun. | 我们会玩的很开心的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, but we can have fun here. | 但我们在家也能玩的开心啊 |
[23:08] | I can’t. | 不行的 |
[23:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:13] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:26] | For nothing. | 全白搭 |
[23:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:34] | Can I…? Mm. | 给我喝点 |
[23:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | * What’s up, what’s up, what’s up, what’s up? | 怎么了 怎么了 怎么了 怎么了 |
[23:38] | 这是年轻的保罗・班扬 * Unh, it’s the young Paul Bunyan in this bitch | |
[23:41] | * Whoo! I got babes | 我的妞儿们 |
[23:44] | Okay, let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[23:46] | Do you ever have any intrusive thoughts? | 你有过任何不太好的想法吗 |
[23:49] | I mean, I know it’s not “PC” to say, | 我知道这么说不是很政治正确 |
[23:51] | but women are paid less | 但女人工资更少 |
[23:53] | because they just naturally take fewer risks. | 因为她们天生承担更少风险啊 |
[23:56] | So there I was, wandering the crash site, | 然后 我就在车祸现场来回走 |
[23:58] | carrying this guy’s leg… | 肩上还扛着那哥们的腿 |
[24:01] | Did you have any early behavioral issues? | 你有早期的行为问题吗 |
[24:03] | How would you describe your relationship with your mom? | 你和你妈妈的关系如何 |
[24:05] | And would you submit yourself to a full background check? | 愿意接受全面的背景调查吗 |
[24:08] | If not, um, why? | 如果不愿意 为什么呢 |
[24:12] | Ah, ah, ah, ah. Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[24:15] | Let’s just sit here until the timer goes off. | 我们就坐着 等着到时间吧 |
[24:18] | Anyway, I learned my lesson. | 反正吧 我是长记性了 |
[24:20] | Don’t wear open-toed shoes to a crime scene. | 可不能穿露趾鞋去犯罪现场啊 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:27] | She did good. Yeah. | – 她挺厉害啊 – 对啊 |
[24:28] | This has actually been really interesting. | 还挺有意思的 |
[24:31] | I feel like I learned something about myself. | 我感觉我更了解自己了 |
[24:32] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[24:35] | Oh, you have a string coming… | 你衣服有个线头 |
[24:39] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[24:43] | You know, you really shouldn’t touch a woman without asking, | 你真不应该不打招呼就去伸手碰女孩子啊 |
[24:45] | but, you know, we don’t need to make a thing of it, right? | 不过也没必要小题大做啊 |
[24:47] | Are you okay? What happened? | 没事吧 怎么了 |
[24:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | – | |
[25:05] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样啊 |
[25:06] | Just gearing up for a day of country clubs and wedding halls. | 就是做好准备又要去看一天乡村俱乐部和婚礼大厅 |
[25:09] | I mean, how are you feeling | 我是说 不能当警察这件事 |
[25:10] | about the “not becoming a cop” situation? | 你感觉如何 |
[25:12] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[25:13] | It’s not the first time I lost out on something | 反正也不是我第一次 因为以前的事情 |
[25:15] | because of what happened. | 失去些什么了 |
[25:17] | And it won’t be the last. Abigail — | – 这也不会是最后一次 – 艾比盖尔 |
[25:19] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[25:20] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[25:22] | Morning. | 好 |
[25:24] | She’s heartbroken, you know. | 她都心碎了 你知道吧 |
[25:26] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:27] | But, uh, I think it’s for the best. | 但我觉得这样最好啊 |
[25:31] | Henry, I-I’m disappointed you feel that way. | 亨利 你这样感觉我很失望 |
[25:33] | You love her, | 你是爱她的 |
[25:35] | but you’re rooting against her? | 但你却不支持她 |
[25:37] | All because you can’t handle the idea of her being in danger. | 就因为你自己没办法让自己不担心她有危险 |
[25:40] | Okay, Dad, that’s not fair. I’m trying to protect her. | 老爸 你这么说不公平 我是想保护她 |
[25:43] | Deciding what’s best for her is not protecting her — | 决定什么对她最好不叫保护 |
[25:45] | that’s controlling her. | 你是在控制她 |
[25:46] | And you’re better than that. | 你可不应该这样啊 |
[25:48] | I shouldn’t have played along yesterday, and that’s on me. | 我昨天就不该跟你们掺和 这个赖我了 |
[25:50] | But I would be a failure as a father | 但如果我不告诉你 |
[25:52] | if I didn’t tell you you’re falling down as a fiancé. | 你是一个失败的未婚夫 那么我就也是一个失败的父亲 |
[25:55] | Abigail deserves your empathy and your honesty. | 艾比盖尔值得你的同情和坦诚 |
[26:00] | You can’t give her that, you should tell her it’s over. | 如果你给不了 那你应该跟她分开 |
[26:09] | Uh, yeah? | 进 |
[26:11] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不是很好 |
[26:14] | Did you eat that whole pizza? | 你是把那一整个披萨都吃了吗 |
[26:16] | I went for a slice when I got home, | 我回家的时候想吃一片 |
[26:17] | but the box was empty. | 但是盒子都空了 |
[26:19] | Worse. | 还不止这样呢 |
[26:20] | I spent the whole night in bed, | 我一晚上都躺在床上 |
[26:22] | shame-eating while I refreshed Sterling’s Instagram feed. | 一边看斯特林的朋友圈动态 一边狂吃东西 |
[26:24] | Oh, no. FOMO overload? | 开始埋怨自己错过一切吗 |
[26:27] | Oh, yeah, you have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:28] | Red carpets, gift bags, | 红毯 礼盒 |
[26:30] | and guess who Sterling sat next to at the fashion show — | 你猜猜时装秀上面 斯特林旁边坐的是谁 |
[26:33] | Hmm? Lady Gaga. | 雷迪嘎嘎 |
[26:34] | Oh, my God. And you missed her? | 天啊 你居然错过她了 |
[26:36] | I know. Ohh. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:37] | That’s when I ordered another pizza. | 然后我又点了一个披萨 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, what? You — You ate two pizzas? | 什么 你吃了俩披萨啊 |
[26:41] | Mm, it sounds so bad when you say it out loud. | 我天 你这么一说 我感觉自己更傻缺了 |
[26:43] | And completely unsustainable as a coping mechanism. | 而且完全不能用这样方式去应对啊 |
[26:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[26:52] | I think I have to break up with him. | 我得跟他分手了 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:56] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[26:58] | Just, I like him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[27:00] | Like, a lot. | 特别喜欢 |
[27:01] | Well, on the bright side, | 反正 好的一面来看 |
[27:03] | you won’t be alone in being alone. | 你一个人的时候也不会孤单啦 |
[27:05] | You know, we can FOMO together. | 我们可以一起吐槽错过了多少呢 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:08] | * There will be a better one | 会遇到更好的一个 |
[27:12] | Hey. You seen Nolan? | 看到诺兰了吗 |
[27:15] | Not yet. Hey, Lucy had a bit of a moment | 还没 昨晚我们出去的时候 |
[27:18] | last night when we were out. | 露西有一点点失控 |
[27:19] | It’s — It’s not a big deal. She’s fine. | 没什么大事 她没事 |
[27:20] | What the hell is Harper doing? Helping. | – 哈珀到底在干吗啊 – 在帮忙 |
[27:22] | Don’t get all “Tim” on me. I just thought you should know. | 别跟我拜你那副臭脸 我就是跟你说一声 |
[27:24] | Lucy’s okay? | 露西没事吧 |
[27:26] | She will be. | 会没事的 |
[27:27] | Alright. Thanks for letting me know. | 好 谢谢你跟我说 |
[27:31] | Nolan, I got something. | 诺兰 我有发现了 |
[27:33] | Me too. Who goes first? | 我也是 谁先说 |
[27:34] | I do. | 我 |
[27:35] | Listen, Medical Examiner called. | 法医来电话了 |
[27:37] | 赫斯顿・代顿不是自己跳楼的 Heston Dayton wasn’t a jumper. | |
[27:38] | Pushed? More like tossed. | – 被推下去吗 – 更像是被扔下去 |
[27:39] | He was dead before he left the roof. | 他掉下来之前就已经死了 |
[27:41] | Strangled. | 勒死的 |
[27:42] | Weirdly, he also had acid burns | 而且很奇怪 他前臂上面 |
[27:44] | on his forearms, less than a week old. | 还有酸烧伤的痕迹 还不到一周时间 |
[27:45] | Well, funny you should say that. | 那真是太巧了 |
[27:47] | 我看了埃弗斯特・琼斯的逮捕记录 I looked up the arrest records for Everest Jones. | |
[27:49] | His burglary charge was for stealing drain cleaner, | 他被指控盗窃下水道清洁剂 |
[27:51] | which contains sulfuric acid. | 里面就含有硫酸 |
[27:53] | Which is used to cook meth. | 是用来做冰毒的 |
[27:54] | You think they were cooking it in the trailer park? | 你觉得他们是在拖车公园制毒吗 |
[27:55] | No. We’d have smelled it. | 不 不然我们肯定能闻到 |
[27:57] | So, what now? We bring the detectives up to speed? | 那现在怎么办 去跟探员汇报吗 |
[27:59] | Not yet. Let’s go to Everest first. | 先别 我们先去找埃弗斯特 |
[28:02] | I know what you’re thinking, but I’m fine. | 我知道你在想什么 但我真没事 |
[28:05] | You nearly broke that guy’s arm. | 你差点把那男的撅骨折了 |
[28:07] | I was just doing what they taught us in the Academy. | 我只是按照警校学习的行事啊 |
[28:09] | React quickly. Subdue the threat. | 反应迅速 抑制威胁 |
[28:12] | He was picking a piece of thread off of your shirt. | 他只是帮你摘掉衣服上的线头 |
[28:16] | And you got triggered. | 然后你就被触发了 |
[28:17] | Yeah, well, what do you know about it? | 是啊 你懂什么 |
[28:27] | Come on. | 我靠 |
[28:30] | When you’re undercover, | 当你做卧底的时候 |
[28:32] | you can’t let go for even a second. | 一秒钟都不能放松警惕 |
[28:34] | You have to maintain complete control | 你得对自己的反应 |
[28:36] | over your responses, | 保有完全的控制权 |
[28:37] | read between every glance. | 得很好的去察言观色 |
[28:39] | It is physically, mentally, | 真的是生理上 精神上 |
[28:41] | and emotionally exhausting. | 和心灵上都很累人的活儿 |
[28:43] | Okay, and, what, you slipped up, | 然后呢 你漏了马脚 |
[28:45] | and one of them figured out you were a cop? | 他们有人发现你是警察了吗 |
[28:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:54] | I always met my case officer at a bar. | 我每次都约我的案件负责人在酒吧见面 |
[28:57] | It was the one place that I could go | 那是唯一一个我可以 |
[28:59] | where I could drop the character, | 放下伪装 |
[29:02] | and I could stop strategizing | 不用思前想后 |
[29:04] | and just have a beer and be myself. | 可以好好喝杯啤酒 做我自己的地方 |
[29:08] | So, one night, | 然后有天晚上 |
[29:09] | one beer turned into two, which turned into — | 一杯接一杯 一直喝了下去 |
[29:12] | Well, I lost count. | 我都没数了 |
[29:15] | And if it were any other scenario, | 如果是其他任何情况之下 |
[29:18] | I would have sobered up, I would’ve cut myself off, | 我肯定会清醒起来 肯定不喝了 |
[29:21] | but… | 但是 |
[29:27] | I wasn’t with the crooks. | 那天我不是和毒贩子在一起 |
[29:30] | I was with another cop. | 而且和另一个警察在一起 |
[29:35] | And I trusted him. | 我是相信他的 |
[29:45] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[29:47] | Yeah, it was a long time ago, but… | 那是很久之前了 但 |
[29:52] | …my point is… | 我想说的是 |
[29:55] | I shut down. | 我自闭了 |
[29:57] | I didn’t even tell my husband. | 我都没跟我丈夫说 |
[30:00] | I just — I kept telling myself | 我一直跟我自己说 |
[30:02] | that I would deal with it when I was ready. | 等我准备好了就去蛮对 |
[30:04] | But with every passing week, it just got worse. | 但一周一周过去 我越来越严重 |
[30:07] | Maybe I pushed you too hard last night. | 或许昨晚我逼你逼得太狠了 |
[30:12] | But I know what it is like | 但我知道如果你 |
[30:14] | when you do not face things head-on. | 不勇敢的直面问题 会怎么样 |
[30:22] | You’re gonna get through this. | 你能度过的 |
[30:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:32] | What — What happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[30:34] | Your case officer. | 你的案件负责人 |
[30:36] | He fell down a flight of stairs a few times, | 有几次从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[30:39] | had to take a disability pension. | 现在领伤残抚恤金了 |
[30:46] | You and Chen are close, right? | 你和陈关系很好对吧 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 差不多吧 |
[30:50] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[30:52] | I mean, really doing? | 真心的 |
[30:54] | She’s good. | 她挺好的 |
[30:55] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:57] | I think she’ll be better once she gets that tattoo removed. | 我觉得等她把纹身洗了会更好点 |
[31:00] | Can you imagine that — | 你能想象吗 |
[31:02] | walking around every day, branded by the worst thing | 每天都带着你身上发生过最坏事情的标志 |
[31:04] | that’s ever happened to you? | 走来走去 无时无刻不被提醒 |
[31:06] | You think because it’s physical, it’s worse? | 你觉得生理上的就更严重吗 |
[31:07] | Tragedies always leave scars — | 悲剧总会留下伤痕 |
[31:10] | only some of them you can see. | 但只有一部分是你能看到的 |
[31:19] | 桑兰拖车公园 | |
[31:19] | Well, that can’t be good. | 要坏事了 |
[31:21] | We saw two Dead Bastards leaving the park | 我们昨天停车进去的时候 |
[31:23] | when we pulled in there yesterday. | 看到两个飙车党从这里出来的啊 |
[31:24] | Can’t be a coincidence. Let me guess — they sell a little meth? | – 肯定不是巧合 – 我猜猜他们卖点冰毒吧 |
[31:26] | A lot of meth. | 是很多冰毒 |
[31:27] | And they wouldn’t take kindly to a couple of idiots | 而且他们绝对是不会允许几个傻子 |
[31:29] | trying to cook and sell in their territory. | 自己想制毒 还要在他们地盘上卖的 |
[31:31] | So, they chuck Heston off of a roof, | 所以他们把赫斯特从屋顶上扔了下去 |
[31:33] | come back by the park to do the same to Everest, | 又回来公园对付埃弗斯特 |
[31:34] | but leave when they see us. | 但是走得时候看到了我们 |
[31:36] | Yeah, but now they came back to finish the job. | 对 现在他们回来继续杀人灭口了 |
[31:37] | Confiscate any product or cash they find on site. | 并且没收任何在现场能找到的货和现金 |
[31:40] | So, what’s our next move? | 那我们怎么办 |
[31:41] | We call in the cavalry | 呼叫支援 |
[31:42] | and hope nobody gets killed while we’re waiting. | 希望等待的时候没人丧命 |
[31:49] | 7-Adam-15, in position for recon. | 7A15 准备好侦查了 |
[31:51] | Stand by for tactical assessment. | 准备战术评估 |
[31:52] | Roger that. We just landed | 收到 我们刚刚到达 |
[31:53] | at the staging area around the corner — | 街角的集合地点 |
[31:54] | SWAT’s mobilizing, | 特警队在集合了 |
[31:56] | but I’m not sure we can wait around for them to land. | 但我不确定能等到他们来了 |
[31:58] | Set up an OP and then report back to me. | 周围设立观测点 跟我报告 |
[32:00] | Okay, Bradford and Nolan | 布拉德福德和诺兰 |
[32:02] | are hopping the wall to give us eyes inside. | 要跳进墙里去 跟我们汇报内部消息 |
[32:05] | Get ready to move out. | 准备行动 |
[32:41] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[32:48] | Man: Get him up. Get him back inside. | 把他弄起来 给他弄回去 |
[32:52] | Sarge, this thing is going south fast. | 警长 他们已经动手了 |
[32:54] | I definitely don’t think we can wait for SWAT. | 绝对等不到特警队了 |
[32:56] | Sgt. Grey: Copy that. You two proceed to target. | 收到 你们朝目标前进 |
[33:00] | That’s my truck. | 那是我的皮卡 |
[33:02] | What? | 是什么 |
[33:04] | I lent it to Abigail and Henry | 我借给了艾比盖尔和亨利 |
[33:05] | to go take a look at wedding venues. | 让他们开着去看婚礼场地呢 |
[33:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 确定 |
[33:10] | They must’ve come here to see Ellen. | 他们肯定是来看艾伦了 |
[33:12] | Abigail was talking about her last night. | 艾比盖尔昨晚一直在说她 |
[33:15] | Sarge, we got a new situation. | 警长 有新情况 |
[33:20] | Where’d he cook? | 他在哪制毒的 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. Try again. | – 我不知道 – 好好说 |
[33:24] | -Sit down! -Stop, stop! | – 坐下 – 住手住手 |
[33:26] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[33:27] | Okay, how about you? You know where the kid cooked? | 那你们呢 知道那小子在哪里制毒吗 |
[33:30] | Where he kept the cash? | 现金放哪里呢 |
[33:31] | No. Man, we don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[33:34] | We’re just — We’re just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 我们只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点 |
[33:36] | Lot of that going around. | 最近老出这种事呢 |
[33:41] | People wandering into territory they got no business in. | 大家都要跑到自己不该去的地方插一脚 |
[33:44] | Messages got to get sent. | 我得让大家都明白明白 |
[33:46] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我弟弟 |
[33:47] | Nah, he killed himself, really, | 不 是他把自己杀了 |
[33:49] | by being stupid enough | 真的是傻的可以 |
[33:50] | to wander into the middle of a criminal enterprise | 硬要跑到一个犯罪团伙中间去掺和 |
[33:52] | like a turkey staring up at the rain and then drowning. | 就像火鸡盯着雨水 然后被淹死了 |
[33:56] | That’s a myth, actually. | 这其实是个传说 |
[33:58] | What’s that? Turkeys don’t actually do that — | – 什么 – 火鸡其实不会这样的 |
[34:00] | look up at the rain and drown. Okay, okay. | 不会抬头看着下雨 然后被淹死的 |
[34:02] | Well, if somebody don’t start telling me | 如果没人开始跟我说 |
[34:04] | what it is I need to know right now, | 我想知道的事情 |
[34:06] | then Big Death is gonna drown you in the toilet. | 那么这位大死哥就要开始把你们放到马桶里淹死了 |
[34:12] | We’re in position. | 就位了 |
[34:13] | All units — Green Light. | 各单位注意 可以行动 |
[34:14] | I repeat, Green Light. | 重复 可以行动 |
[34:39] | Drop your guns now! | 把枪放下 |
[34:40] | Get on your stomach! | 趴在地上 |
[34:42] | Arms out, palms up! | 胳膊伸出来 手掌向上 |
[34:43] | -Now! -Get down, get down. | – 赶快 – 趴下 |
[35:16] | I thought you checked the place. | 我以为你检查过这里了 |
[35:17] | I did. Check it again. | – 检查过了啊 – 再查一次 |
[35:31] | What the hell are you doing back there? | 你在后面干嘛呢 |
[35:44] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[35:46] | Get on the ground now! | 赶紧趴下 |
[35:47] | -Get on the ground! -Get down! | – 趴下 – 趴下 |
[35:49] | -Right now! -Get on the ground! | – 赶快 – 趴下 |
[35:50] | – -Clear? | 安全吗 |
[35:52] | All clear. | 全部安全 |
[35:54] | You got him? Got him. | – 抓到了吗 – 抓到了 |
[35:55] | Hey, you okay? What? | – 你没事吧 – 啥啊 |
[35:57] | He asked if we were okay. | 他问我们没事吧 |
[35:58] | What?! | 说啥啊 |
[35:59] | Come here. Come here. | 快来 |
[36:04] | Police! | 警察 |
[36:06] | Stop where you are! | 站住别动 |
[36:07] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:08] | Hands behind your head, fingers laced. Don’t move. | 手放头上 十指并拢 不许动 |
[36:10] | 7-Adam-19, two suspects in custody. | 7A19 抓到两名嫌疑人 |
[36:12] | Code 4. | 不需要额外协助了 |
[36:33] | What? It’s totally your fault. | 怎么 全是你的错啊 |
[36:35] | What? This is my fault? How is this my fault? This is all your fault! | 怎么全是我的错了 都怪你啊 |
[36:36] | Because I like going out? Are you crazy? | 就因为我喜欢出去玩吗 你疯了吧你 |
[36:38] | You’re the one that’s putting your job | 是你永远把工作 |
[36:39] | ahead of our relationship. | 放在感情之上的 |
[36:40] | Because it is not a relationship! | 因为这根本就不是一段感情 |
[36:41] | I’m just arm candy to you | 我只是一个你作为明星 |
[36:42] | to all your celebrity responsibilities. | 身边的小花瓶而已 |
[36:43] | How can you say that? Because it’s true. | – 你怎么能怎么说 – 因为就是这样 |
[36:45] | Well, if you’re so unhappy, then walk away, okay? | 如果你那么不开心 那就走吧 |
[36:48] | I’m not gonna stop you. I know you won’t. | – 我不拦你 – 我知道你不会拦我 |
[36:50] | That’s why it’s over. Fine. | – 所以我们结束了 – 行啊 |
[37:02] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:04] | Yeah. That was hard. | 嗯 好艰难啊 |
[37:08] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[37:12] | Honestly, I’m glad we didn’t get a chance to rehearse, | 说实话 我倒很开心我们没时间彩排呢 |
[37:13] | ’cause the first take, always the best. | 因为第一次演永远是最棒的 |
[37:15] | I know, right? I mean, you were such a good actor, | 对啊 你真的演技超棒的 |
[37:16] | I totally believed you were breaking up with me. | 我真信了 是你要跟我分手呢 |
[37:18] | Dude, you were incredible. In fact, you were so good, | 老弟 你才厉害呢 咱俩都很厉害 |
[37:19] | I could probably get you a guest role on the show. | 我没准能让你来戏里客串一下呢 |
[37:21] | Aww. That’s so sweet. | 那太好了啊 |
[37:22] | Yeah. Focus! | 注意啊 |
[37:24] | The public breakup was meant to get you out of the spotlight. | 在公众面前分手是为了让你躲开聚光灯 |
[37:27] | And as long as you guys stay off the radar, | 只要你们不被发现 |
[37:29] | Jackson’s choices in the department stay open. | 杰克逊在局里的选择还是蛮多的 |
[37:31] | Right. Sorry. Uh, got carried away. | 对啊 抱歉 我高兴过头了 |
[37:33] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re passionate. | 那是因为你对演戏充满激情啊 |
[37:34] | That’s what I dig about you. Aww. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[37:36] | Hey, uh, you got any of that pizza left at your place? | 你家还剩了披萨吗 |
[37:38] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[37:41] | What’s so funny? | 好笑吗 |
[37:43] | Can we go? | 开车吧 |
[37:46] | I finally found the one thing | 我终于发现一件 |
[37:48] | that makes me not want to be a cop. | 让我不想当警察的事情了 |
[37:49] | Yes. The paperwork is a bitch. | 是啊 各种文书真的很婊 |
[37:52] | Who’s a bitch? Oh, you’re my bitch. | – 谁婊 – 你是我的小婊婊 |
[37:54] | Okay. Can we go home now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[37:56] | Uh, I have another 30 minutes here, | 我还要上半小时班 |
[37:58] | but you guys should take off. | 你们走吧 |
[37:59] | I’ll meet you at home. Sure. | – 回家见 – 好 |
[38:03] | Today was scary. | 今天很吓人 |
[38:05] | Yes, it was. | 确实 |
[38:06] | Yeah, you’re used to it, though, right? | 但你已经习惯了对吧 |
[38:08] | Used to it? No, no, no. | 习惯 才没有呢 |
[38:10] | Especially not with you two in danger. | 尤其是你俩都有危险了 |
[38:12] | But we’re trained to deal with our fear. | 但我们接受的训练就是要战胜自己的恐惧 |
[38:15] | You know, most people operate | 大多数人都会在一个 |
[38:16] | in fairly conflict-free environments. | 相对无冲突的环境中行事 |
[38:18] | So, when something shocking happens, | 所以如果出了很吓人的事情 |
[38:20] | they’re overwhelmed, and they panic or freeze. | 大家互反应过度 惊慌失措或者愣在原地 |
[38:24] | Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. | 大家都是被打了一拳之后才反应过来该怎么办的 |
[38:26] | Exactly. And cops are a little used to | 没错 警察也有点习惯 |
[38:29] | getting punched in the mouth. | 可能常常会被人揍了 |
[38:30] | Conflict is literally in the job description, so… | 我们的职责范围了就真的写了面对冲突这一条呢 |
[38:32] | We try to recognize fear and not let it paralyze us. | 我们试图认清恐惧 不让自己被麻痹 |
[38:36] | I never thought about it that way. | 我还没从这个角度想过 |
[38:37] | My man didn’t freeze when the bullets started flying. | 我男人面对子弹的时候可没愣住啊 |
[38:40] | He jumped on top of me. My hero. | 他都跳到我前面呢 真是我的英雄 |
[38:44] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[38:46] | Um, I have to tell you something. | 我得跟你坦白 |
[38:48] | I wasn’t supportive of you wanting to be a cop. | 我确实不支持你当警察的 |
[38:52] | I asked my dad if he could scare you straight. | 所以我问我爸是不是能吓唬你 |
[38:55] | And he called me out for being selfish — | 然后他说我这样很自私 |
[38:59] | and he was right. | 他是对的 |
[39:02] | Look, you deserve so much better, | 你值得更好的 |
[39:05] | and, uh, I’ll understand | 所以如果你不想跟我结婚了 |
[39:07] | if you don’t want to marry me anymore. | 我也能理解 |
[39:16] | That escalated quickly. | 你这上升的有点严重了啊 |
[39:18] | You’re not — not upset? | 你不生气吗 |
[39:21] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[39:24] | I don’t know why you didn’t just say something. | 我不懂你为啥不直接说啊 |
[39:26] | But I get it. | 但我能明白 |
[39:29] | I’m a bit of a wildcard. | 我有时候是有点狂野 |
[39:32] | You grew up in a stable home | 你在一个稳定的家庭长大 |
[39:33] | with parents who believed in you. | 父母都一直相信你 |
[39:36] | I’m used to people underestimating me. | 我习惯了被人低估 |
[39:40] | I just didn’t think you were one of them. | 我只是没想到你也是其中之一 |
[39:43] | But we’ll work through it. | 但我们会解决的 |
[39:46] | You’re not getting rid of me that easily. | 你可别想那么轻易摆脱我 |
[39:48] | Thank God. | 感谢老天爷了 |
[39:52] | Proud of you. Proud of both of you. | 为你们骄傲 你们俩都是 |
[39:54] | And I think we should celebrate | 我觉得我们应该用派 |
[39:57] | Henry’s newfound maturity — with pie. | 来庆祝一下亨利最近表现出来的成熟 |
[40:00] | Now you’re talking. Wait, wait. | – 这才对嘛 – 等下 |
[40:02] | Don’t you have to finish your paperwork? | 你不用处理完各种文书工作吗 |
[40:03] | I’ll come in early tomorrow. | 我明天早点来 |
[40:19] | You got no quit in you, do you, Boot? | 你就是不肯放弃对吧 菜鸟 |
[40:20] | No, sir. I get that from you. | 没错 长官 跟你学的 |
[40:22] | I don’t think so. | 才不是 |
[40:24] | You walked in the door this way. | 你第一天来的时候就这样了 |
[40:26] | It’s what makes you so aggravating. | 所以你才是这么激进的一个警察 |
[40:28] | I’m taking that as a compliment. | 那我就当是夸我了 |
[40:30] | It was meant to be. | 本来就是 |
[40:32] | You have a good night. | 晚安了 |
[40:33] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[40:39] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[40:43] | I got half a dozen scars. | 我有五六个伤疤 |
[40:45] | Bullet wounds, knife wounds, broken bottle. | 子弹伤 刀伤 被碎玻璃割伤 |
[40:48] | Then there’s the ones you can’t see — | 还有你看不到的那些 |
[40:50] | Isabel’s addiction, | 伊莎贝尔的成瘾问题 |
[40:52] | a dad who would tune me up on the regular. | 以及动不动出现搞我一下的老爸 |
[40:55] | And whether I like it or not, they’re a part of me. | 不管我喜不喜欢 这都是我的一部分了 |
[40:59] | I-I know what you’re trying to do, | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[41:01] | and I appreciate it, but this is different. | 很感谢 但这不一样 |
[41:04] | I was tattooed by a sadist | 我被一个施虐狂 |
[41:06] | who etched my day of death into my skin. | 在身上纹上了我的死亡日期 |
[41:09] | Okay, but you didn’t die. Okay? You lived. | 但你没死 好吗 你活下来了 |
[41:11] | And now he’s the one in the ground. | 现在他才是被埋在地下的那个了 |
[41:12] | But — | 但是 |
[41:14] | I’m not trying to tell you what to do with it. | 我不是想告诉你该怎么做 |
[41:16] | Okay? Burn it off, keep it, whatever gives you peace. | 洗掉 留着 随便你开心就好 |
[41:20] | All I’m trying to do is give you some hard-won perspective. | 我只是想提供给你一些不太容易看到的角度 |
[41:24] | You can choose to see that tattoo | 你可以把这个纹身 |
[41:26] | as your greatest failure. | 看成是你人生最大的失败 |
[41:29] | But I see it as proof that you’re a survivor. | 但在我看来 这证明了你是个幸存者 |
[41:33] | It wasn’t your day of death, Officer Chen. | 这不是你的死亡日期 陈警官 |
[41:36] | It was the first day of the rest of your life. | 这是你下半辈子开始的第一天 |
[41:40] | And no one can take that away from you. | 没人可以从你身上夺走的 |
[41:45] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:51] | You riding with me tomorrow? | 明天还是跟我一起吗 |
[41:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[41:56] | Good. Get in early. | 好 早点来 |
[41:58] | War bags need restocking. | 我们需要整装待发呢 |
[41:59] | Okay. | 好 |