时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Grace: John. | 约翰 |
[00:06] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[00:07] | Great. I was just, um… | 挺好的 就是 |
[00:09] | I haven’t seen you. Yeah, I know. | – 好久不见啊 – 我知道 |
[00:10] | I just was swamped with work | 我就是工作太忙了 |
[00:11] | and, uh, the kitchen renovation. | 还有翻新厨房的事情 |
[00:13] | How was your vacation with Oliver? | 你跟奥利弗度假怎么样 |
[00:15] | Great. You know, we went to Utah, | 挺好的 我们去了犹他州 |
[00:16] | we hit all the state parks. | 逛了所有的国家公园 |
[00:18] | Oh, it’s so beautiful up there. Seriously. | – 那边可美了 – 真的 |
[00:19] | I mean, stunning. | 超级无敌好看 |
[00:21] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[00:22] | Really? Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[00:23] | Eh, would you be interested in coming over | 你愿意来我家 |
[00:25] | and helping me test out the new kitchen? | 帮我试验一下新厨房吗 |
[00:27] | You want me to cook for you? | 你想让我给你做饭吗 |
[00:28] | I would cook. | 我可以做饭啊 |
[00:30] | I wouldn’t say no to a-a co-pilot. Mm. | 不过我也不会拒绝一同下厨的 |
[00:32] | My use of vegetables has been described | 我对于蔬菜的运用 被人称之为 |
[00:34] | as a crime against humanity. | 毫无人性的犯罪 |
[00:35] | Kids can be so cruel. | 孩子们说话也太伤人了 |
[00:37] | Sure. I mean, I’d love to. | 好的 我愿意 |
[00:41] | Why are you holding a towel? | 你为什么拿着一条毛巾 |
[00:42] | Nurse Lisa: 40-year-old male, | 40岁男性 |
[00:44] | traumatic amputation of right hand | 因为工地事故 |
[00:45] | in construction accident. | 右手外伤截肢 |
[00:46] | BP 100/70, heart rate 110. | 血压100 70 心跳110 |
[00:49] | Get him into Trauma Two, page Ortho, and order an x-ray. | 送他去二号急救室 呼叫骨科大夫 拍片子 |
[00:52] | Start an IV with two liters of saline. | 开始输液 两升生理盐水 |
[00:54] | John, is that the… | 约翰 这是不是他 |
[00:56] | Yes. Yeah, that’s his. | 是他的 |
[00:58] | Hey, um, what time? | 几点啊 |
[01:00] | Uh, 7:00? It’s a date. | – 7点行吗 – 说好了 |
[01:21] | So, what are you gonna cook her? | 那你要给她做什么好吃的 |
[01:21] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:22] | Couple of big-ass steaks and a lovely baked potato. | 搞几个大牛排 再来几个可爱的小土豆 |
[01:25] | What? | 什么 |
[01:26] | You know we’re in L.A.? | 你知道我们在洛杉矶吧 |
[01:28] | She’s at least a pescatarian. | 她肯定是个鱼素者 |
[01:29] | And she definitely doesn’t eat carbs. | 而且肯定不吃碳水 |
[01:30] | So, no potato? Your safest bet | 所以不做土豆咯 |
[01:32] | is a kale salad with a nice piece of salmon. | 你最安全的食谱就是 甘蓝菜沙拉配三文鱼 |
[01:35] | Man, food used to be so easy. | 以前做个饭不是挺容易嘛 |
[01:37] | There was only two kinds… Fried and other. | 只有两种 油炸和非油炸 |
[01:39] | Okay, Grandpa. Harper: Nolan. | – 行了大爷 – 诺兰 |
[01:40] | There’s a lawyer looking for you at the front desk. | 前台有个律师找你 |
[01:42] | Uh-oh. What’d you do? | 你干啥了 |
[01:47] | – 你是约翰・诺兰吗 – 那要看是啥事找我 Are you John Nolan? That depends on… | |
[01:50] | Are you here to serve me with a subpoena? | 你是来给我送传票的吗 |
[01:51] | 不是 我是信托房产律师 苏珊・班克 No. I’m a trust and estates lawyer. Susan Banker. | |
[01:54] | I’m here to inform you about what your father left you in his will. | 我是来通知你 你父亲的遗嘱里给你留了东西 |
[01:56] | What… Wait. | 等下 |
[01:58] | My father’s dead? Yes. | – 我爸死了 – 对 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. Did no one tell you that? | 抱歉 没人通知你吗 |
[02:01] | I haven’t spoken to my father in 35 years. | 我跟我爸35年没说过话了 |
[02:04] | He left me something in his will? | 他给我留了东西吗 |
[02:06] | Was it a lot of something? | 是很多吗 |
[02:07] | $14 and his 1971 Chevelle. | 14美元 和他1971年的雪佛兰 |
[02:09] | You’re kidding. No. There’s the check. | – 你开玩笑的吧 – 没 给你支票 |
[02:12] | The car will be delivered later today. | 车子晚点会送到 |
[02:13] | And what if I don’t want the car? | 如果我不想要车呢 |
[02:14] | Then get rid of it. | 处理掉 |
[02:15] | Just sign the bottom… | 在下面签字 |
[02:17] | Confirming your receipt of the check. | 确认你收到了支票 |
[02:19] | Eh, how did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[02:21] | Heart attack. Or drowning. | 心脏病 或者淹死 |
[02:23] | He was in the pool at his house in Tempe when it hit. | 死的时候他在坦佩家里的游泳池里 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[02:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:31] | We’re celebrating Smitty’s last day as Mr. Irrelevant. | 我们在庆祝史密蒂作为无关紧要先生的最后一天呢 |
[02:34] | The sergeants exam happens once every two years. | 每两年会举行警长考试 |
[02:36] | Whoever scores the lowest gets called Mr. Irrelevant | 谁的分数最低 就要被叫做无关紧要先生 |
[02:39] | ’cause they got no chance at getting promoted. | 因为没机会升职 |
[02:41] | So, if this is Smitty’s swan song, | 所以如果今天是史密蒂最后一天了 |
[02:43] | that means the new scores are gonna be posted soon. | 那说明新的分数很快就要贴出来了 |
[02:45] | Tonight. That’s exciting. | – 今晚 – 太激动了 |
[02:47] | You’re gonna do great. No doubt. | – 你会很高分的 – 没错 |
[02:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:54] | You alright? | 没事吧 |
[02:56] | My dad died. | 我爸去世了 |
[02:57] | I’m so sorry. Are… Are you okay? | 很遗憾 你还好吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:01] | I honestly never knew the man. | 我其实根本不了解他 |
[03:03] | It’s just a little unexpected. | 就是有点出乎意料 |
[03:05] | Alright. Well, if you need anything… | 好吧 需要什么的话 |
[03:07] | Nah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:08] | Honestly. I’m good. Thank you. | 真没事 谢谢了 |
[03:10] | Alright. Party’s over. | 好了 聚会结束 |
[03:13] | So, Officer Smitty… These past two years, | 史密蒂警官 过去两年 |
[03:15] | you have handled your irrelevance | 你以你毫无目标的斗志 |
[03:17] | with the poise and dignity I expect | 完美的高姿态和高尊严 |
[03:19] | from a man of… Of little ambition. | 完全在警局里无关紧要 |
[03:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[03:26] | To business. | 说正经事了 |
[03:27] | Today is Follow-Up Day. | 今天是案件跟进日 |
[03:29] | Detectives have several cases | 探员们有一些案子 |
[03:31] | that are on the edge of being back-burnered. | 很快就要被埋没掉了 |
[03:33] | You’re gonna take the day | 你要花今天的时间 |
[03:34] | to see if you can breathe new life into them. | 来看看你能不能给案子带来点新的思路 |
[03:36] | So, Bradford and Chen, | 布拉德福德和陈警官 |
[03:38] | you have a three-day-old home invasion. | 你们负责一个已经三天了的家庭入侵事件 |
[03:41] | 受害人是前黑帮成员 内文・库珀 The victim is a former gang member, Nevin Cooper. | |
[03:44] | No forensics, no suspects. | 没有法医取证 没有嫌疑人 |
[03:45] | We’re on it, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[03:47] | Lopez and West, you’re going to Hancock Park. | 洛佩兹和韦斯特 你们要去汉考克公园 |
[03:50] | A statue was stolen from a homeowner’s front yard. | 一家人草坪上的雕塑被偷了 |
[03:53] | It looks like a giant turd. | 这雕塑好像一坨巨大的屎 |
[03:54] | Well, that “turd” is worth a half a million, | 这坨屎价值五十万美金 |
[03:56] | so track it down. Yes, sir. | – 去找回来 – 好的长官 |
[03:58] | Which brings me to Harper and Nolan. | 然后是哈珀和诺兰 |
[04:01] | Actually, sir, Robbery Homicide requested | 长官 抢劫凶案组那边让我 |
[04:03] | that Officer Nolan and I follow up on one of their cases. | 和诺兰警官跟进他们的一个案子了 |
[04:06] | And how much did you pay for them to request that? | 那你是贿赂了他们多少钱才让你们去的 |
[04:08] | That’s a very cynical question, sir. | 这个问题有点酸啊 长官 |
[04:10] | Seems fair to me. | 我觉得没毛病 |
[04:12] | What do you think, Officer Nolan? | 你认为呢 诺兰警官 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | On it. Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[04:25] | Harper: Hey, you sure you’re alright? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[04:27] | There’s no shame in taking a personal day. | 休息一天也没什么好丢人的啊 |
[04:29] | Oh. Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:31] | Uh, just seemed so disingenuous, you know? | 我就是感觉这一切太不真实了 |
[04:33] | Last time I saw my dad, I was ten. | 我上次见到我爸 我才十岁 |
[04:34] | He was driving away in that Chevelle. | 他开着那辆雪佛兰离开我们了 |
[04:38] | The car he left me. | 现在他又把那辆车留给我了 |
[04:40] | Sounds like the plot of a bad first novel. | 感觉是槽糕的初本小说的情节 |
[04:42] | No offense. No. No, you’re not wrong. | – 无意冒犯 – 没事 你没说错 |
[04:46] | Hey, listen. | 听我说 |
[04:47] | It’s one thing to lose focus during roll call, | 点名的时候走神是一回事 |
[04:49] | but out here, you get distracted, you get killed. | 但是在外面 如果还走神 你会死的 |
[04:52] | So I need you sharp. | 所以我需要你集中注意力 |
[04:54] | I am. | 我集中着呢 |
[04:55] | I will be. | 我会集中的 |
[04:59] | We’re closed. | 现在不营业 |
[05:01] | Nolan: Police. | 我们是警察 |
[05:03] | Uh, we’re following up for Detective Calderon. | 我们是来替卡尔德隆探员跟进的 |
[05:06] | We’re just checking in to see if you’ve thought of anything new | 就是问问你有没有想起什么新东西 |
[05:08] | that might help us catch the guy | 可以帮我们抓住那个 |
[05:09] | who robbed you and killed your wife. | 杀了你妻子 抢劫了你的凶手 |
[05:12] | No. He came inside and hit me right away. | 没 他一进来就把我打了 |
[05:15] | I couldn’t do anything to stop him. | 我都没办法阻止他 |
[05:18] | To save her. | 没办法救她 |
[05:20] | Sir, we’re very sorry for your loss. | 先生 我们很遗憾 |
[05:23] | You told detectives the man was wearing a mask? | 你跟探员说 凶手带着面具吗 |
[05:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:26] | And he took several hundred dollars | 从收银台拿走了几百刀 |
[05:28] | from the register and a case of whiskey? | 还有一箱威士忌吗 |
[05:29] | Well, another thing. | 还有个东西 |
[05:33] | I didn’t notice it until this morning | 我今天早上开始收拾的时候 |
[05:35] | when I started to clean, | 才发现的 |
[05:37] | but there was a new roll of scratchers | 柜台下面本来有一卷 |
[05:39] | under the counter. | 刮刮乐的 |
[05:40] | They’re not there now. He must have taken them. | 现在不见了 肯定也被拿走了 |
[05:42] | Scratch-off lottery tickets? | 刮刮乐彩票吗 |
[05:43] | Yes. Um… like these. | 对 这种的 |
[05:46] | High value. 500 tickets a roll. | 面值很高 一卷有500张 |
[05:49] | Did you report those as stolen? An hour ago. | – 你上报彩票失窃了吗 – 一小时之前上报了 |
[05:51] | That’s how we’re gonna catch this guy. | 这样就可以抓住凶手了 |
[05:52] | Uh, sir, the lottery office will flag | 先生 彩票办公室会严密注意 |
[05:54] | all the serial numbers and cancel the tickets. | 这些彩票的序列号 让奖券失效 |
[05:57] | If he tries to redeem a winner, it’ll get flagged. | 如果这人想要兑奖 就会被盯上 |
[05:59] | Good. I hope you catch him. | 好 希望你们能抓到他 |
[06:01] | And I hope he gives you a good reason to kill him. | 我也希望你们有一个好的理由弄死他 |
[06:04] | Sir. | 先生 |
[06:06] | We will keep you posted. | 有情况会通知你的 |
[06:08] | Uh, if anything else occurs to you, just give us a call. | 如果想到其他的 联系我们 |
[06:12] | Why did you stop me? It is not our job to police his grief. | – 干嘛不让我说 – 他很悲痛 这不归我们管 |
[06:25] | Good morning, officers. What can I get you? | 早上好二位警官 要点什么 |
[06:27] | 我们找内文・库珀 We’re looking for Nevin Cooper. | |
[06:28] | Oh. He’s a little busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[06:31] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[06:39] | Hey, everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 没 |
[06:43] | It’s just some confusion in our order. | 就是点餐搞错了 |
[06:46] | Sorry for the misunderstanding. | 抱歉出误会了 |
[06:51] | Marquel, right? | 你是马奎尔对吧 |
[06:52] | I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[06:54] | I’m the guy who put Keon in Pelican Bay. | 是我把吉翁关进佩利肯湾监狱的 |
[06:56] | Heard you filled the void. | 听说你填上了他的位置 |
[06:58] | Ah, what can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[07:00] | “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, | 有些人生来伟大 有些人成就伟大 |
[07:02] | and some have greatness thrust upon them.” | 有些人被迫伟大 |
[07:04] | Lucy: Shakespeare. Play? | – 莎士比亚啊 – 哪一部 |
[07:07] | “Twelfth Night.” | 第十二夜 |
[07:08] | Smart for a cop. | 你这警察还挺聪明 |
[07:12] | I read you weren’t running with these guys anymore, Nevin. | 我听说你不跟这帮人混了 内文 |
[07:14] | Found a different path in prison. | 我在监狱找到了另一条路 |
[07:16] | Bitch binge-watched too much British baking. | 这娘们看太多英国做饭节目了 |
[07:18] | Got himself rehabilitated. | 把自己给改造好了 |
[07:20] | Lucy: It’s not every day that you see a gang | 一般来说 你们黑帮成员 |
[07:22] | be so forgiving to someone who’s left the flock. | 对于离开的人 不会这么宽容的啊 |
[07:24] | That’s inspiring. | 真厉害 |
[07:25] | Unless you’re here to sweat him. | 除非你们是来找他事的 |
[07:27] | You guys wouldn’t happen to know | 你们不会碰巧知道 |
[07:29] | who broke into Nevin’s house a couple nights ago, tied him up? | 几晚前 是谁把内文家玻璃打碎 把他绑起来的吧 |
[07:31] | I sure don’t. | 我肯定不知道 |
[07:32] | But I tell you what, I hear anything, | 但我跟你说 如果听说什么 |
[07:34] | you will be my first call. | 肯定第一个联系你 |
[07:37] | I’ll see you around, Nevin. | 回见了 内文 |
[07:44] | You alright? Fine. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[07:47] | Got a lot of work to do and it’s tight in here, | 我还很忙 这后厨也挺挤的 |
[07:49] | so Sasha’ll give you some donuts on your way out. | 你们离开的时候 萨沙会给你们点甜甜圈的 |
[07:51] | I know you’re scared, but we can help. | 我知道你害怕 但我们可以帮你 |
[07:53] | I’m not scared. I’m busy. I got things handled. | 我不害怕 我很忙 我自己处理好了 |
[07:55] | Okay, so why call the cops if you got it handled? | 你处理好了为什么还报警 |
[07:57] | I didn’t. Let me guess. Sasha did. | – 我没报警 – 是萨沙报的吧 |
[08:00] | Before you could tell her not to? | 你还没来得及告诉她不要 |
[08:05] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do… | 我很佩服你的能力 |
[08:06] | Turn your life around. | 想要过上正常的生活 |
[08:08] | I know it isn’t easy. It is what it is, man. | – 我知道不容易 – 生活就这样了 |
[08:09] | You can’t handle Marquel and his crew on your own. | 你自己对付不了马奎尔他们的 |
[08:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:13] | They just came to buy some pastries. | 他们来买面包而已 |
[08:16] | Now I gotta get back to work. | 我得继续上班了 |
[08:20] | Sure. You change your mind, you know where to find us. | 好吧 改变主意的话 找我们 |
[08:27] | Looks like that’s where the statue was. | 雕塑应该本来在这里的 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna make a great detective. | 你会成为优秀探员的 |
[08:33] | Why haven’t you guys found my statue yet? | 你们怎么还没找到我的雕塑 |
[08:35] | That’s why we’re here, sir… | 我们来就是因为这个 先生 |
[08:36] | To see if you have any new information. | 看看你有没有新的线索可以提供 |
[08:37] | If I have any new information? | 我有没有新线索 |
[08:39] | This is your job. | 这不是你们的工作吗 |
[08:41] | I’ve been calling you every day. | 我每天都给你们打电话 |
[08:43] | Yes, sir, we’re aware. That’s why we’re here. | 先生我们知道 所以我们来了 |
[08:44] | Did they find it? | 找到了吗 |
[08:46] | No. | 没 |
[08:48] | Ma’am, I read over the initial police report. | 女士 最初的报警记录里面显示 |
[08:51] | What exactly did you mean when you said | 你说偷走了雕像的人应该给颁个奖 |
[08:52] | that whoever took it should get a reward? | 你是什么意思 |
[08:55] | What the hell? I did not say that. | – 什么 – 我没说啊 |
[08:58] | Did I? Mrs. Nithercott, | – 我有吗 – 尼克考特太太 |
[09:00] | did you have anything to do | 你跟雕像失窃 |
[09:01] | with the disappearance of the statue? | 有什么关系吗 |
[09:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有啊 |
[09:05] | No, uh, just I’m not as sad as Roger is that it’s gone. | 我只不过是没有罗杰那么难过罢了 |
[09:08] | What are you saying? I thought you loved that piece. | 什么意思 我以为你很喜欢那个雕像的 |
[09:11] | It looks like a dinosaur copped a squat on our front yard. | 感觉像是我们家草坪上有坨巨大的恐龙屎啊 |
[09:15] | I bought it because it reminded me of our honeymoon. | 我之所以买 是因为这会让我想起我们的蜜月啊 |
[09:18] | Lopez: How does that remind you of your honeymoon? | 这为什么会让你想起你们的蜜月 |
[09:21] | Maybe I don’t want to know. | 我还是不要知道好了 |
[09:23] | Martha: Look, you wanna find the thief? | 你们想找窃贼 |
[09:24] | Talk to the members of the homeowners association. | 去跟这里业主协会的成员谈谈吧 |
[09:27] | They hated that thing as much as I did. | 他们跟我一样讨厌那破玩意 |
[09:30] | Nolan: You ever play the lottery? | 你买过彩票吗 |
[09:33] | Only when the jackpot goes to a billion. You? | 只有当头奖累计到十亿的时候才买 你呢 |
[09:36] | Every week for 20 years when I lived back in Foxburg. | 我之前住在福克斯堡的时候 二十年来每周都买 |
[09:39] | Buy a ticket at the gas station | 每周五晚上回家路上 |
[09:40] | on the way home on a Friday night, | 都会去加油站买一张 |
[09:42] | spend the time it took me to fill my tank | 然后花很多时间在那做梦 |
[09:43] | just fantasizing what I would do with the money. | 如果中奖了我都要怎么花 |
[09:45] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:47] | Mostly I would just think about what life would be like | 我很多时候都会想 如果永远不再需要为钱发愁 |
[09:50] | if I never had to worry about money again. | 那我的生活会是什么样 |
[09:51] | Oh, yeah. That would be nice. | 那可就太好了 |
[09:53] | I can barely see the edge of the hole I’m in. | 我都不想去面对我现在有多难了 |
[09:55] | Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, give the bridge a call. | 7A15 联系总台 |
[09:59] | Yeah, this is Officer Nolan. I was asked to call. | 你好 我是诺兰警官 你们让我打电话的 |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | – | |
[10:02] | Right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:06] | My inheritance has arrived. | 我的遗产送来了 |
[10:15] | Nice car. It’s a classic. | 车不错啊 经典 |
[10:17] | Yeah. It has a matching 350 four-barrel | 没错 有配套的3.5匹 |
[10:20] | with an original turbo trans. | 原装四厢涡轮增压 |
[10:22] | You drive it all the way in from Arizona? | 你一路从亚利桑那开过来的吗 |
[10:24] | No. No, I, uh… I actually drove it to New York | 没 我开到了纽约 |
[10:26] | and then I got on a cargo ship | 然后登上了货轮 |
[10:28] | and then we went through the Panama Canal. | 然后又穿过了巴拿马运河 |
[10:31] | No need to be an ass about it. | 你也不用嘲讽我吧 |
[10:34] | What do you think I could get for it? | 你觉得能卖多少钱 |
[10:35] | I don’t know, man. W-What, you want to sell it? | 不知道 你想卖了吗 |
[10:37] | I don’t know. The guy who left it to me was bad news. | 没准 留给我车的人不是好人 |
[10:40] | Real piece of crap. | 垃圾一个 |
[10:43] | Harper: Hey! Don’t talk about my dad! | 别说我爸 |
[10:44] | Hands behind your back! | 把手放在背后 |
[10:48] | Your dad? | 你爸 |
[10:50] | That would make him… | 那他就是 |
[10:52] | My brother. Half-brother. | – 我弟弟了 – 同父异母的 |
[11:01] | Wait. Just wait. Just… Just stop. | 等一下 |
[11:03] | – 你叫什么 – 皮特・诺兰 What is your name? Pete. Nolan. | |
[11:06] | And your father was? Charles. | – 你爸呢 – 查尔斯 |
[11:08] | He had a beer belly, | 有个大肚子 |
[11:10] | he had blue eyes, a Marine Corps tattoo. | 蓝眼睛 海军陆战队纹身 |
[11:13] | I don’t know, he liked to take his teeth out at parties. | 他可喜欢在趴体上剔牙了 |
[11:15] | He was quite a character! | 超有性格的 |
[11:16] | You got me on that last one. | 最后一个我不确定了 |
[11:18] | He was 35 when he abandoned my mom and me. | 他抛弃我跟我妈的时候才35岁 |
[11:21] | Alright, what do you want to do here? | 你想怎么办 |
[11:25] | Take off the cuffs. | 手铐解了 |
[11:26] | You’re gonna let me go? Yes. | – 你要放了我吗 – 是 |
[11:28] | Are you sure? ‘Cause the last cop I punched | 你确定吗 上次被我打的警察 |
[11:30] | was not that cool about it. | 可没那么宽宏大量啊 |
[11:31] | How many cops have you punched? | 你打过多少警察啊 |
[11:33] | Like, today, or, like, ever? | 今天吗 还是以前 |
[11:35] | I’m kidding. One. | 开玩笑的 就一个 |
[11:37] | Five. I’ve punched five cops. | 没 五个 我打过五个警察 |
[11:39] | Look… before today, I didn’t even know I had a brother. | 直到今天 我才知道我有个弟弟 |
[11:42] | Half-brother, alright? | 同父异母的 |
[11:44] | And I was just as surprised when the chick read the will | 那律师给我读遗嘱的时候 说你会得到车 |
[11:46] | and said that you were getting the car. | 我也惊讶死了 |
[11:47] | I don’t know why he did that. | 我不知道他为啥这样 |
[11:48] | Yeah. I don’t know why he did that, either. | 我也不懂 |
[11:50] | Now, if I’m free to go, uh, I’m gonna go. | 如果我可以走了 我就走了 |
[11:53] | Back to Arizona, alright? | 回亚利桑那了 |
[11:59] | Um… look, this has all been a bit of a shock, | 我知道今天咱俩都有点吓着了 |
[12:02] | but if you’d like to… wait around till after my shift, | 但如果你愿意 可以等到我下班 |
[12:06] | I don’t know, maybe we could… What? | – 然后或许可以 – 干嘛 |
[12:08] | Hang out and get to know each other | 一起出去互相了解 |
[12:09] | and become best friends? | 然后成为好基友吗 |
[12:11] | No. I’ll pass. | 算了吧 |
[12:13] | Enjoy the car. | 好好享受那辆车吧 |
[12:14] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你啊 |
[12:19] | It’s a push. | 门是用推的 |
[12:22] | Lunch? | 吃饭去吧 |
[12:25] | So, how does it work? The sergeants exam? | 所以警长考试是怎么回事 |
[12:27] | Do you get the stripe right away? | 立刻就能升职给你加一条杠吗 |
[12:29] | No. Passing the test is the first step. | 不 考试通过是第一关 |
[12:31] | You only get promoted when a spot opens up. | 只有空出了位置 你才能升职 |
[12:33] | You’re at the top of the list, might take a month or two. | 如果排名靠前 可能要等一两个月 |
[12:35] | The lower you are, the longer it’s gonna take. | 排名越低 等的越久 |
[12:37] | And for some, they’ll never get a shot. | 而有些人 永远没机会 |
[12:39] | Be taking the test again in two years. | 就得过两年再考试 |
[12:40] | Hey. Your home invasion victim was just assaulted. | 你们家庭入侵的受害者刚刚被袭击了 |
[12:44] | He’s on his way to the ER. | 在去急诊的路上 |
[12:45] | Nevin? We just saw him. | 内文吗 我们刚刚才见过他啊 |
[12:47] | Yeah, Marquel must have doubled back after we left. | 马奎尔他们肯定等我们走了又回去了 |
[12:49] | Is he hurt bad? | 伤的严重吗 |
[12:50] | Fractured right arm, bruised ribs, | 右臂骨折 肋骨擦伤 |
[12:52] | couple of loose teeth. | 几颗牙齿松了 |
[12:53] | He’s gonna be in pain for a few weeks. | 他要疼几周了 |
[12:56] | Do you guys know who did it? | 你们知道谁干的吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah, but we can’t do anything about it | 知道 但除非内文出面指正 |
[13:00] | unless Nevin makes an official ID. | 不然我们束手无策 |
[13:02] | Which he’s not going to do. | 但他不会的 |
[13:05] | But maybe his girlfriend will. | 没准女朋友愿意 |
[13:08] | Good luck. | 好运了 |
[13:13] | Tim: How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:15] | He’s tough. | 很不好 |
[13:16] | Didn’t want me to call 911, | 骨头都戳出来了 |
[13:18] | even though the bone was sticking out. | 也不想让我报警 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. That sounds upsetting. | 抱歉 感觉挺吓人的 |
[13:22] | He’s trying so hard to make up for the things he did. | 他那么努力想要弥补过去的一切 |
[13:24] | Why can’t they just leave him alone? | 为什么就不能放过他呢 |
[13:26] | Because they’re predators. But we can help. | 因为那帮人都不是好东西 但我们可以帮忙的 |
[13:28] | How? He’s here because you came around this morning. | 帮忙 就是因为你们上午去了 他才被打的 |
[13:31] | Marquel had to make sure that Nevin wasn’t snitching. | 马奎尔要确认内文不会告密的 |
[13:33] | Snitching about what? | 告密什么 |
[13:36] | No way. | 我才不说 |
[13:38] | Sasha, you walk away, | 萨沙 如果你走了 |
[13:40] | he ends up back in prison or dead. | 他最后要么回去坐牢 要么会死 |
[13:42] | Look, without us, Nevin either gives in, | 我们不帮忙的话 内文要么屈服 |
[13:45] | gives Marquel what he wants, | 让马奎尔得逞 |
[13:46] | or he doesn’t and Marquel kills him. | 要么他不干 被马奎尔弄死 |
[13:48] | We’re his only hope at a different outcome. | 只有我们可以给他一个不同的结果了 |
[13:51] | You promise you can protect him? | 发誓你们会保护他吗 |
[13:53] | I’d be lying if I said yes, | 如果让我打包票那也是骗你的 |
[13:55] | but he’s got no chance without us. | 但如果没有我们 他一点生存机会都没 |
[14:04] | Marquel wants Nevin to launder drug money | 马奎尔想让内文通过面包店 |
[14:06] | through the bakery. | 给他们洗毒资 |
[14:07] | Said he had 24 hours to decide. | 说他有24小时决定 |
[14:12] | Now you know. | 现在你们知道了 |
[14:20] | So, what’s the play? Arrest Marquel for assault? | 那怎么办 以袭击罪名逮捕马奎尔吗 |
[14:23] | No. We do that, | 不行 如果逮捕了 |
[14:25] | and Marquel’s guys will kill Sasha and Nevin. | 马奎尔的人会杀了萨沙和内文的 |
[14:27] | Then what? | 那怎么办 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:31] | Lopez: Neighbor says she didn’t witness the theft, | 邻居说她没看到盗窃 |
[14:33] | but, quote, “That statue was the real crime.” | 但是原话是 那个雕塑才是真正的犯罪 |
[14:35] | And the woman I talked to said that she wished | 我问的那个女的说 |
[14:37] | she had the balls to steal that thing years ago, | 她希望几年前她能有勇气偷了那个雕塑 |
[14:38] | and whoever took it | 不管是谁偷的 |
[14:40] | should have a statue erected in their honor. | 都应该为那个人建一尊雕像 |
[14:41] | Alright. One more house and I’m calling it. | 好吧 再问一家就上报 |
[14:46] | Police! | 警察 |
[14:48] | There’s a car in the driveway. | 车道上停着车呢 |
[14:52] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[14:54] | We just have a few questions for you. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[14:58] | I guess we can follow up tomorrow. | 明天再来跟进也行吧 |
[14:59] | Man: Help! | 救命 |
[15:01] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[15:02] | Hear what? Help! | – 什么 – 救命 |
[15:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:12] | Man: Help! | 救命 |
[15:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:27] | Oh, God. Oh! God! | 天啊 |
[15:30] | Think how I feel. I’ve been lying in it. | 想想我的感受吧 我都被这坨屎压得尿了 |
[15:32] | I have a brother. | 我居然有个弟弟 |
[15:34] | My father is dead, and I have a brother. | 我爸死了 我还有个弟弟 |
[15:37] | Yeah, we’ve been through all of this at some length. | 你已经说了好几遍了 |
[15:39] | I mean, yesterday, I didn’t have a brother, | 昨天我还没有弟弟 |
[15:41] | and today, I have a brother. | 今天突然冒出来个弟弟 |
[15:43] | That is a serious shift in the universe. | 简直改变了一切 |
[15:45] | Is it? Look, I mean, real siblings are people | 真的吗 真正的兄弟姐妹 |
[15:47] | that you share your childhood with. | 是你们一起长大的 有一样的童年 |
[15:50] | That guy shares some DNA. | 这人只跟你有一部分一样的基因而已 |
[15:52] | Doesn’t make him your brother. | 不代表他就是你弟弟了 |
[15:54] | Smitty: Got your suspect in interrogation. | 你们的嫌疑人在接受问话呢 |
[15:56] | Northeast Division caught her | 东北分部的抓到她 |
[15:57] | trying to cash in one of the stolen scratchers | 在洛费利茨一家711 |
[16:00] | at a 7-Eleven in Los Feliz. | 兑奖刮刮乐呢 |
[16:02] | Her? | 女的吗 |
[16:04] | Smitty, our killer | 史密蒂 我们的凶手 |
[16:05] | is a six foot, 200-pound male. | 可是个一米九 二百斤的壮汉 |
[16:08] | Well, she’s none of those things. | 那她可不是 |
[16:11] | I didn’t know the scratcher was stolen, okay? | 我不知道刮刮乐是偷来的 |
[16:12] | I swear. | 真的 |
[16:14] | Where’d you get the ticket? | 你在哪拿到的彩票 |
[16:15] | Work. | 班上 |
[16:16] | And work is? | 什么班 |
[16:17] | The Red Angel. | 红天使 |
[16:19] | Strip club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[16:20] | You know, I’ve had some pretty pathetic tips before, | 我之前也收到过不咋地的小费 |
[16:22] | but this is the first one that’s landed me in jail. | 但这还是第一回让我进了监狱 |
[16:24] | Relax. You’re not under arrest. | 放轻松 没有要逮捕你 |
[16:25] | We just need the name of the guy who gave you the ticket. | 我们只需要给你彩票的人的名字 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. From the stage, it’s just a sea of losers. | 我不知道 从台上看下去 下面坐着的全是傻吊 |
[16:31] | No offense. None taken. | – 不是针对你啊 – 没事的 |
[16:32] | I don’t really frequent those. | 我一般也不去那种地方 |
[16:34] | I mean, I’ve been. I just don’t make a habit of… | 我也不是没去过 但我也不是经常 |
[16:36] | Does the club have cameras? | 你们夜店有摄像头吗 |
[16:38] | Not officially. That’s a yes. | – 表面上没有 – 那就是有了 |
[16:40] | I’ll call the club and get the footage sent over, | 我联系夜店 把监控发过来 |
[16:42] | and then you and Chastity can go through every frame | 然后你和小洁妹妹可以一起观看 |
[16:45] | and find the guy that tipped her the ticket. | 找到用彩票给她付小费的人 |
[16:47] | Together? | 一起吗 |
[16:49] | As in she’ll be watching me as I watch her… | 意思是她要看着我 观看她跳脱衣舞吗 |
[16:51] | As in… you’re solving a murder. | 意思是你们一起破案啊 |
[16:53] | Right. | 对啊 |
[16:57] | Stealing that statue was a public service. | 偷了那雕塑可算是做公益了 |
[16:59] | That almost got you killed. | 差点把你压死啊 |
[17:01] | Still worth it. | 那也值了 |
[17:03] | Angela. Excuse me. Angela. | 安吉拉 等一下 安吉拉 |
[17:07] | Is this your station? | 你在这个分局啊 |
[17:08] | What a funny little world. | 世界真小呢 |
[17:10] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[17:11] | Wesley’s mom. | 卫斯理妈妈 |
[17:13] | What’s she in for? | 她怎么进来了 |
[17:16] | They found an unlicensed gun in her car during a traffic stop. | 交通中断检查的时候 在她车里发现一把没登记的枪 |
[17:29] | I’m about to do one of my signature moves. | 等着啊 我要做我的招牌动作了 |
[17:32] | How is that even possible? | 这也行 |
[17:33] | Uh, the key is core strength, | 重点是中枢肌肉力量 |
[17:36] | and pride in my downstairs area. | 我也为我强壮的下体感到骄傲 |
[17:38] | Well, it’s well-earned. | 没毛病 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Got somewhere else to be? | 着急去哪里吗 |
[17:43] | No. I… Kind of. | 没 有点吧 |
[17:46] | It’s… I-I have a date. It’s not for a few hours. | 我有个约会 还有几小时 |
[17:48] | Oh, good for you. | 很好啊 |
[17:49] | Dating is challenging, | 约会太难了 |
[17:51] | especially towards the beginning. | 尤其是刚开始 |
[17:53] | Well, this is, uh, an old girlfriend, actually. | 这其实是个前女友了 |
[17:56] | Making what’s old new again. | 那就是重新开始了 |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:59] | Seem a little nervous, though. | 你好像有点紧张啊 |
[18:01] | Well, when… when we were together before, | 我们之前在一起的时候 |
[18:04] | it was, you know, magical. | 感觉很好的 |
[18:05] | It just… That was a long time ago. | 但是是很久以前了 |
[18:08] | Have you talked to her about your fears? | 那你跟她聊过你的想法吗 |
[18:13] | No. Men. | – 没 – 大哥 |
[18:14] | You are incapable | 你没办法 |
[18:16] | of communicating with someone you care about, | 跟你在乎的人好好交流 |
[18:17] | but have no problem being explicit | 但你可以跟一个 |
[18:19] | with some stranger in a thong. | 穿着丁字裤的陌生人袒露无遗 |
[18:22] | Oh. Oh, there he is. | 就是他了 |
[18:24] | Scratch-off guy. | 刮刮乐大哥 |
[18:26] | Right before we went upstairs for a private. | 这是上楼去包间跳舞之前 |
[18:28] | That is a nice, clear image. | 图片很清晰 |
[18:30] | We should be able to get a match off facial recognition. | 应该可以面部识别匹配上 |
[18:32] | So, I, like… cracked the case? | 那我算是破案了吗 |
[18:36] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[18:37] | Cool. | 厉害了 |
[18:38] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[18:40] | Well, if you ever wanna come by the club, | 你要是有空去我们夜店 |
[18:42] | I’ll give you a free lap dance. Oh, thanks. That’s very sweet. | – 我免费给你跳一个大腿舞啊 – 谢了 太好了 |
[18:44] | We should probably just keep this professional, though. Okay. | – 不过我们还是保持专业比较好 – 好 |
[18:47] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[18:50] | I just want to say sorry for earlier. | 我就是想道个歉 |
[18:51] | I-I know things got a little out of hand, you know? | 我知道上午有点失控了 |
[18:54] | It’s pretty normal for me, but, uh, | 对我来说很普通了 |
[18:55] | I know you don’t know me that well, so… | 但你没那么了解我 所以 |
[18:56] | You were going through some stuff, so it’s okay. | 你在经历很糟糕的事情 没事的 |
[18:59] | Like I said, I just, uh… | 我说了 |
[19:00] | I just wanted to say sorry, and, uh… | 我就是想道歉 |
[19:03] | And I did, so… | 道完了 |
[19:05] | Alright. | 走了 |
[19:08] | Hey. Where are you staying? | 你住哪里啊 |
[19:10] | I’m renovating a house on Beechwood. | 我在翻新比奇伍德一个房子呢 |
[19:12] | You’re welcome to use the guest room. | 你可以住我家客房 |
[19:14] | Oh, it’s okay, man. I’m staying at the Starlight Motel. | 不用了 我住在星光旅馆呢 |
[19:16] | Plus, I gotta catch this bus to Tempe in the morning, so… | 而且我明天一早还得赶车回坦佩 |
[19:18] | Oh. I love Tempe. I did the, uh… | 我喜欢坦佩啊 |
[19:21] | The Ironman competition there twice. | 我在那里参加过两次铁人比赛 |
[19:23] | Oh, cool. | 厉害啊 |
[19:24] | I’ve never been to the gym. | 我没去过健身房 |
[19:26] | Uh, Pete, this is Chastity. Chastity, Pete. | 那个 皮特 这是小洁 小洁 皮特 |
[19:28] | Hey. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:30] | Um… do you wanna, like, go get, uh, sushi or something? | 要不要去吃寿司啥的 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 |
[19:36] | Sick. Alright. | 厉害啊 走吧 |
[19:39] | Hey, man, uh… you think I could have some money | 大哥 能不能给我点钱 |
[19:41] | for that sushi date? | 让我去寿司约会啊 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[19:50] | It’s… It’s L.A. sushi. | 洛杉矶寿司可贵呢 |
[19:55] | Don’t worry about paying me back. I won’t. | – 不用还我了 – 我也没打算还 |
[19:57] | Have a good one. | 拜拜了 |
[20:00] | That was weird. Me and him. Huh? | 我和他 奇怪吧 |
[20:02] | Stay out of trouble. If you can. | 别惹事啊 尽量吧 |
[20:05] | Wesley: This is serious. They found a gun in your car. | 这很严肃的 他们在你车里找到一把枪啊 |
[20:08] | Well, you know how dangerous this city can be. | 你也知道洛杉矶很乱啊 |
[20:11] | A woman has to be able to protect herself. | 我得保护自己 |
[20:12] | Mom, where did you even get the gun? | 你从哪弄来的枪啊 老妈 |
[20:14] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安那里 |
[20:16] | The… The tennis instructor? | 网球教练吗 |
[20:18] | Well, we’re dating now. | 我们在约会呢 |
[20:20] | Don’t say it. I know what you’re gonna say. | 你别说 我知道你要说啥 |
[20:22] | He likes me for me. | 他爱的是我 |
[20:24] | It’s not my money. Mom, come on. | – 不是我的钱 – 妈呀 |
[20:26] | Don’t tell Angela about Christian, please. | 你别跟安吉拉说克里斯蒂安的事情吧 |
[20:28] | I don’t want him to get in trouble. | 我不想给他惹事 |
[20:30] | Promise me, now. | 答应我 |
[20:33] | Yes. I promise. | 我答应你 |
[20:37] | Lawrence. Oh, how nice to see you. | 劳伦斯 很高兴见到你啊 |
[20:39] | Patrice. Wesley. | 帕特里斯 卫斯理 |
[20:42] | It’s been far too long. Uh-huh. | 好久不见啊 |
[20:44] | You called the family lawyer? | 你居然联系了咱家律师 |
[20:45] | I thought I was gonna handle this. | 我以为让我来处理的啊 |
[20:47] | Oh. Oh, sweetie, I love you, | 宝贝 妈妈爱你没错 |
[20:48] | but you work above an Ethiopian restaurant. | 但你们办公室在一家埃塞俄比亚餐厅的楼上啊 |
[20:51] | And… you need a “real” lawyer. | 所以 你需要一个真正的律师是吧 |
[20:53] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你能理解的 |
[20:59] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[21:01] | My mom fired me. | 我妈把我炒了 |
[21:05] | Did she say where she got the gun? | 她有说枪从哪里来的吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, but it’s privileged. I can’t tell you. | 对 但是受特权保护的 我不能说 |
[21:10] | Well, she’s got to give the guy up. | 她得把这人说出来 |
[21:11] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道检测结果出来了 |
[21:12] | The gun in her car was used | 她车里的枪 |
[21:13] | in an armed robbery six months ago. | 是半年前一起抢劫案里面用的枪 |
[21:15] | Homeowner was shot. | 业主被打了 |
[21:17] | She’s looking at accessory after the fact. | 她这样就变成从犯了 |
[21:22] | Welcome. Hi. | 欢迎啊 |
[21:28] | Coat. | 衣服给我吧 |
[21:30] | Something to drink? | 喝点吧 |
[21:32] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:34] | Your place looks great. | 你家好漂亮啊 |
[21:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Hope you like white. | 希望你喜欢白葡萄酒 |
[21:39] | Did someone punch you? | 你是被人揍了吗 |
[21:41] | Yes. Um… I have had a day. | 对 我今天事儿可不少 |
[21:44] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[21:45] | If I start talking about it, | 如果我开始聊了 |
[21:46] | the whole night’s gonna be about that, | 那一晚上都变成聊这个了 |
[21:48] | and I want tonight to be about us. | 我希望今晚的重点是咱俩 |
[21:54] | Tim: So, what do I do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[21:55] | The smart thing would be to get Nevin to launder the money. | 明智之举是让内文帮忙洗钱 |
[21:59] | Use him as a CI to roll up Marquel and his whole crew. | 让他当线人 把马奎尔一帮人一网打尽 |
[22:02] | Um, Nevin’s trying to go straight. | 内文想改过自新呢 |
[22:04] | We’d be destroying that. | 这样就等于毁了他 |
[22:06] | Yes, in order to put some pretty bad people behind bars. | 是啊 但是重点是为了抓坏人啊 |
[22:08] | Look, it’s a tough call, but… | 这决定很难 但是呢 |
[22:12] | you’re gonna have to get used to making those as a sergeant. | 当了警长以后 你得习惯做这种决定啊 |
[22:16] | The scores are in? The list just arrived. | – 出成绩了吗 – 刚刚送来 |
[22:18] | You’re number 8 out of 140. | 一共140人 你排第八 |
[22:20] | Yes! I knew it. | 我就知道你可以 |
[22:25] | Congratulations… Sergeant Bradford. | 祝贺了 布拉德福德警长 |
[22:27] | Not a sergeant yet. | 还不是警长呢 |
[22:29] | At eight on the list, it’ll probably take six months or so. | 排名第八的话 估计要等半年吧 |
[22:31] | Actually, there’s a position opening in North Hollywood. | 其实呢 北好莱坞警局那边有个空缺 |
[22:34] | The captain there owes me a big favor. | 他们队长欠我一个人情 |
[22:36] | If you want, I can make it happen. | 你想去的话 我可以办了 |
[22:38] | You’d start in two weeks. | 两周之后就可以过去了 |
[22:39] | T-Two weeks? | 两周啊 |
[22:41] | Uh… Uh, can I think about this overnight? | 我能考虑一晚吗 |
[22:43] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[22:45] | But there’s no guarantee | 但是不能保证 |
[22:47] | you’ll get a better opportunity, if you pass this up. | 如果这次你拒绝 会有更好的机会了 |
[22:50] | Uh, more wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[22:53] | No, I am… good. | 不喝了 |
[22:55] | And the food was to your satisfaction? | 吃的还好吗 |
[22:57] | It was great. Excellent. | – 很好啊 – 好 |
[23:04] | This is weird, isn’t it? | 好奇怪是不是 |
[23:06] | No. | 没 |
[23:08] | Yes. Yes. | – 对 – 对 |
[23:09] | Yes, it’s weird. | 对 很奇怪 |
[23:11] | You know what? I-I got some advice today | 那个啥 我今天从一个 差不多是情感专家那里 |
[23:12] | from a… sort of a relationship expert, | 得到了一些建议 |
[23:15] | and I think we should try it. | 我们试试吧 |
[23:17] | Okay? Okay. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[23:19] | I’m gonna tell you exactly what I’m thinking. | 我要告诉你我到底怎么想的 |
[23:21] | No. Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[23:22] | Is that even possible? I’m… | 有可能吗 |
[23:24] | W-Well, here it goes. I’m gonna give it a try. | 开始了 我要试试 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | When we were together… | 我们之前在一起的时候 |
[23:31] | it was so… easy. | 那么容易 |
[23:34] | It was so good. | 那么棒 |
[23:36] | And now, here we are, 20 years later, | 现在过了二十年 |
[23:38] | and I’m… worried | 我担心 |
[23:41] | that maybe I’m trying to recapture something | 我可能想要试图找寻一些 |
[23:43] | that could potentially already be gone forever. | 可能已经一去不复返的东西 |
[23:46] | Does that sound crazy? | 是不是听起来太疯狂了 |
[23:47] | No. I mean, I-I… feel the same way. | 不会啊 我也一样的 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:51] | Because I really like you, Grace. | 因为我真的很喜欢你 格蕾丝 |
[23:54] | I like having you as my friend. | 我喜欢你是我朋友 |
[23:56] | I really like having you in my life, | 我喜欢生活中有你 |
[23:59] | and I am terrified of screwing that up again. | 我很害怕再次搞砸这一切 |
[24:02] | Is this… a mistake, trying to open this door? | 我们重新尝试在一起 是不是个错误 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:09] | I mean, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[24:11] | But, um… | 但是呢 |
[24:13] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[24:17] | I really… want you to kiss me right now. | 我现在真的很想让你亲我 |
[24:28] | What was that? | 什么动静 |
[24:38] | Someone just stole my inheritance. | 有人把我遗产偷走了 |
[24:41] | Shouldn’t you call it in or something? | 你不应该报警什么的吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[24:44] | Pretty sure I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I’ve been here all night. | 我一整晚都在这呢 |
[24:54] | What a completely natural way to answer a door. | 你这开门方式好自然哦 |
[24:57] | Oh. Hey, John. | 嘿约翰 |
[24:58] | Hi, Chastity. | 你好小洁 |
[24:59] | You know her? Yeah. Long story. | – 你们认识啊 – 说来话长了 |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | – | |
[25:01] | Chastity, have you been with Pete all night? | 小洁 你一晚上都和皮特在一起吗 |
[25:03] | Yes. Did you at any point in time | – 对 – 那你有没有看到他 |
[25:04] | witness him stealing a car? Oh, yeah. | – 偷车呢 – 看到了 |
[25:06] | I for sure saw him do that. Mm. | 绝对看到了 |
[25:07] | I don’t lie to a cop for a guy | 我要到至少第三次约会 |
[25:08] | until at least the third date. | 才会为了一个人骗警察呢 |
[25:12] | Why don’t you and I go for a walk? | 咱俩不如去散个步吧 |
[25:14] | O… kay. Yeah. | 懂了 走吧 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | So, you gonna arrest me now? | 你要逮捕我了吗 |
[25:22] | No. We have to talk. | 不 我们要聊聊 |
[25:24] | What? There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好聊的啊 |
[25:25] | Our dad is dead, | 我们爸爸去世了 |
[25:26] | and I don’t know what to do with that, | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:28] | and I got a feeling you don’t either, | 我觉的你也是 |
[25:29] | but maybe together, | 但是没准一起呢 |
[25:31] | we could figure something out. | 咱俩能弄明白 |
[25:33] | Alright, maybe that could help, you know? Yes. | – 没准可以 – 对的 |
[25:34] | My head is spinning around right now. Exactly. | – 我现在头都晕了 – 对啊 |
[25:36] | And if you’re anything like me, you’ve got to be wondering, | 如果你跟我有相似 你肯定也会琢磨 |
[25:38] | why would he leave this car to me? | 为什么他把这辆车留给我了 |
[25:41] | Yeah, I mean, you know… | 对啊 就是 |
[25:43] | we did work on it every day after school, you know? | 我放学之后我们每天都一起鼓捣这辆车的 |
[25:46] | He would save up money and try and get all the parts, | 他一直省钱 换所有的部件 |
[25:48] | slowly build it up. | 一点一点弄好的 |
[25:50] | I mean, it took four years to build the whole car | 花了四年把车弄起来 |
[25:52] | and then two to get it to look like this. | 又花了两年才弄成现在这样 |
[25:54] | At least you had those moments with him, you know? | 至少你还跟他一起度过了那些时间 |
[25:56] | It’s more than I got. | 比我拥有的多多了 |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry about that. I, um… | 抱歉 |
[26:03] | I think maybe he was a little over-the-top | 我觉得他有点过了 |
[26:06] | and overcompensated with me | 因为抛弃了你 |
[26:07] | because of how he bolted out on you. | 所以在我身上过度补偿 |
[26:10] | It wasn’t all good, though, you know? | 但也不全都是美好的回忆啊 |
[26:11] | Like, he came to my games, but, like, he drank a lot, | 比如他去看我比赛 然后喝多了 |
[26:14] | and by the seventh inning, he was, like, trashed | 第七节开始的时候 他就开始损我 |
[26:15] | and embarrassed me in front of my friends. | 在我朋友面前给我丢人 |
[26:17] | You know? Doesn’t sound very fun. | – 明白吧 – 感觉也挺不好的 |
[26:20] | He gave me my first beer when I was 13 | 我13的时候他给了我第一瓶啤酒 |
[26:23] | and then my first joint when I was 15. | 我15的时候给了我第一支大麻 |
[26:25] | So, I turned out great. | 所以我还挺好的现在 |
[26:29] | I grew up thinking I did something wrong. | 我从小到大一直以为是我哪里做错了 |
[26:31] | You know, if he loved me, he wouldn’t have left, right? | 如果他爱我 怎么会离开呢 |
[26:35] | I’d stay up late at night, listening to my mom | 我晚上睡不着 听我妈在那边偷偷哭 |
[26:38] | cry herself to sleep, coming up with crazy plans | 然后各种脑补 我要怎么 |
[26:40] | how I was gonna track him down | 找到他 |
[26:41] | and I guess win him back? | 把他赢回来 |
[26:43] | But now I’m thinking… I dodged a bullet. | 但现在一想 我可能躲过一劫吧 |
[26:46] | You dodged a huge bullet. | 一大劫呢 |
[26:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:50] | Still love him, though. | 不过我还是爱他的 |
[26:53] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[26:54] | No, that’s not weird. It’s human. | 没 这是人性 |
[26:59] | You know what? You should have the car. | 跟你说 车应该给你的 |
[27:01] | What? Yeah, man, it’s what he wants. | – 什么 – 这是他的遗愿啊 |
[27:03] | We should honor it, right? Are you sure about this? | – 我们应该替他实现 – 你确定吗 |
[27:05] | Plus, I know I’m nuts and everything, | 而且啊 虽然我疯疯癫癫的 |
[27:06] | but I’ll figure it out. | 但我会想到办法的 |
[27:07] | You know, maybe me giving you this | 没准把这辆车给你 |
[27:08] | is, uh… my closure, or whatever they call it. | 会是我得到一个结束呢 释怀什么之类的吧 |
[27:14] | I don’t know if it’s what Dad intended, | 我不知道把车留给我 |
[27:16] | but by leaving me the car, | 是不是老爸的本意 |
[27:17] | he actually connected me to you, | 但他让我们找到了彼此 |
[27:19] | so… Oh. | 所以 |
[27:23] | Stay in touch, Pete. Yeah. | – 保持联系 皮特 – 好啊 |
[27:25] | Just come… come visit. | 有空来玩 |
[27:27] | You can make sure she’s running right. | 你可以帮我看看车子运转正不正常什么的 |
[27:28] | Deal. | 好 |
[27:32] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[27:34] | Come on. I… | 快来 |
[27:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[27:47] | That’s not… | 这不是 |
[27:49] | I figured, you know, maybe… | 我寻思你 对吧 |
[27:51] | Pop the lid. I figured, maybe, you know… | 把盖子弄开 我寻思吧 你懂得 |
[27:53] | Oh, you really don’t have to… Hey, man. | – 你不会真的要 – 大哥 |
[27:54] | It’s our dad. You deserve to have half, right? | 这是咱爸啊 骨灰也分你一半 |
[27:58] | Look at that. He’s a chunky guy. | 你看看 这大块头 |
[28:01] | Yeah. Get a lot of that. | 可不咋的 骨灰也不少呢 |
[28:02] | Alright. | 好了 |
[28:04] | Got some more beer. Oh, that’s right. | – 又买啤酒了 – 对了 |
[28:06] | Hey, do you, uh… do you wanna come in for a-a nightcap? | 要不要来睡前小酌一杯 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna braid her hair and watch a-a fight. | 我要给她编头发 然后看打架 |
[28:11] | Very sweet. We really do have to go. | 谢邀 但我们得走了 |
[28:13] | I have to be at the hospital early. So early. | – 我得早起去医院 – 很早就得去呢 |
[28:15] | – Oh. – Cool, cool. | 行的 好吧 |
[28:16] | Okay, well, it was very nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:17] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[28:20] | Cheers. Do we… Do we hug? | – 干杯吧 – 我们抱抱吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah. Hell yeah. Alright. | 来吧 |
[28:23] | Thanks for not arresting me. | 谢谢你不逮捕我 |
[28:25] | Yeah. Stay out of trouble. | 别惹事哦 |
[28:26] | I will. | 会的 |
[28:31] | Aw. I like him. | 我挺喜欢他啊 |
[28:33] | Really? Yeah. | -真的吗 – 对啊 |
[28:36] | I just can’t believe I have a brother. | 我就是不敢想象我有弟弟了 |
[28:38] | Half! | 同父异母 |
[28:40] | We’re half-brothers. | 我们是同父异母的兄弟 |
[28:42] | Sorry, the walls are thin. | 抱歉 不隔音 |
[28:47] | So, um… I guess… | 那我们 |
[28:50] | We’re driving ourselves home. | 各自开车回家吧 |
[28:54] | Not exactly how I pictured the evening. | 我本来没想今晚这样度过的 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry for spoiling our date. | 抱歉毁了咱俩的约会 |
[29:00] | You kidding me? | 别闹了 |
[29:02] | I mean, this goes down in the unforgettable column. | 今晚可是永生难忘了 |
[29:05] | Well, um… lest we forget, before all this happened… | 先别忘了 出这档子事之前 |
[29:10] | Mm-hmm… I think we were interrupted. | 咱俩还有事没办完呢 |
[29:11] | I think we were right about… | 我们马上就该 |
[29:25] | What’s in the bucket? Half my dad. | – 桶里是什么呢 – 我爸的一半骨灰 |
[29:31] | Like I said… unforgettable. | 真的 永生难忘啊 |
[29:45] | See you soon. Yes. you will. | – 回见了 – 一定 |
[30:29] | Hey, Marquel. Can we talk for a minute? | 马奎尔 能聊一下吗 |
[30:32] | Unless you gotta get permission first. | 除非你要先得到谁的允许 |
[30:34] | Nah, man. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[30:38] | You here to threaten me, Officer Bradford? | 你是来威胁我的吗 布拉德福德警官 |
[30:40] | “Stay away from Nevin or else”? | 离内文远点什么的 |
[30:42] | No. We both know you don’t scare. | 不 你我都清楚 你才不怕这个 |
[30:44] | So what? You here to play to my better angel? | 所以呢 你是来循循善诱希望我能弃恶从善的吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:47] | See, here I thought you were a hard case, | 我还以为你挺牛逼呢 |
[30:48] | the man who put Keon in Pelican Bay. | 把吉翁都关进佩利肯湾监狱了 |
[30:50] | Nevin did his time. | 内文已经坐完牢了 |
[30:53] | He gave your crew a decade of his life. | 他已经给你们帮派人员付出了十年人生 |
[30:54] | Took the fall like a good soldier. | 仗义的背了锅 |
[30:55] | Let him walk away. | 放了他吧 |
[30:57] | And what’s that do for my rep? Lettin’ people slide? | 那对我的名声影响不好吧 我就那么随便放过人了 |
[31:00] | “Reputation is an idle and most false imposition,” | 名声是一种无用的 最虚假的占便宜的东西 |
[31:03] | oft got without merit and lost without deserving. | 常常得不偿失 失之东流 |
[31:06] | You have lost no reputation at all | 你不会失去任何名声 |
[31:08] | “unless you repute yourself such a loser.” | 除非你认为自己是个失败者 |
[31:10] | “Othello.” | 出自奥赛罗 |
[31:13] | That was a nice pull, | 引用的倒不错 |
[31:16] | but Shakespeare didn’t know nothing | 但是莎士比亚可不懂 |
[31:17] | about running a gang in the 21st century. | 21世纪黑社会是怎么混的 |
[31:19] | You don’t want to go down this road. | 你别继续下去了 |
[31:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:23] | Ain’t no off-ramp here, Bradford. | 没什么好谈的了 布拉德福德 |
[31:25] | See, I got plans for Nevin. | 我给内文安排 好了 |
[31:28] | There’s nothing you can do to stop ’em. | 你们阻止不了我的 |
[31:33] | What do we do now? I don’t know. | – 现在怎么办 – 不知道 |
[31:35] | We made our play, and we failed. | 我们演完了 失败了 |
[31:38] | I never thought I’d see you give up that easily. | 我以为永远看不到你这么容易就放弃了呢 |
[31:40] | You got a path to victory, Boot, I’m all ears. | 你有办法胜利的话 菜鸟 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:43] | No, I don’t, but you’re the king | 我没有 但你可是 |
[31:45] | of subversive tests and tricks. | 颠覆性考验和技巧的大师啊 |
[31:46] | There’s got to be some way to win | 肯定有什么办法可以 |
[31:48] | by coming at this sideways. | 旁敲侧击的 |
[31:55] | Harper, Nolan. | 哈珀 诺兰 |
[31:56] | Rampart picked up that scratch-off guy | 巡警找到了夜店视频里的 |
[31:59] | – 刮刮乐大哥 – 塔克・诺瓦克吗 from the strip club video. Tucker Novak? | |
[32:01] | Is that the guy you put a BOLO out on? | 你通缉令发的是他吗 |
[32:02] | Yes, sir. Then, yes. | – 是的 – 那就是 |
[32:04] | He’s in Cell 3. | 他在三号牢房 |
[32:06] | I’m innocent. Harper: Of what? | – 我是无辜的 – 无辜什么 |
[32:08] | Of whatever y’all about to accuse me of. | 无论你们要指控我什么 |
[32:09] | You went to the Red Angel strip club two nights ago. | 你大大前天晚上去了红天使脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[32:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[32:15] | Can I have that? Nolan: No. | – 能给我吗 – 不能 |
[32:16] | You stole those tickets from the liquor store on Pico, | 你从比克街的烟酒店偷了彩票 |
[32:18] | and then you killed the owner. | 然后杀了店主老婆 |
[32:20] | Whoa! I had nothing to do with that. | 这可跟我没关系 |
[32:21] | And I sure as hell didn’t kill anybody. | 我可没杀人 |
[32:23] | Then who did? | 那谁杀的 |
[32:25] | I want diplomatic immunity. | 我要外交豁免权 |
[32:27] | Yeah, see, my father… He was born in Spain, | 我爸是在西班牙出生的 |
[32:30] | and they’re members of NATO… I think. | 西班牙应该是北大西洋公约组织的成员国吧 |
[32:33] | So… Yeah. I want diplomatic immunity. | 对 我要外交豁免权 |
[32:37] | Okay. You got it. | 好 给你 |
[32:39] | Wait. Really? Mm-hmm. | 真的吗 |
[32:41] | Spanish father means you are solid. | 你老爸是西班牙人 就没问题啊 |
[32:42] | Awesome. Alright, check this out. | 好的 我跟你们说 |
[32:44] | My boy Colt gave me a call the other day, | 我哥们柯尔特那天给我打电话 |
[32:46] | said he needed help scratching off 500 lottery tickets. | 说他要我帮忙 刮开500张刮刮乐 |
[32:49] | But, hey, he didn’t mention no murdered woman. | 但他可没说什么杀人的事情 |
[32:51] | And he just let you keep the winners? | 然后中奖的彩票都给你了吗 |
[32:53] | I mean, only the small ones, like I gave that stripper. | 只给了我小面额的 就是我给脱衣舞娘小费的那种 |
[32:56] | No, he kept the big one. The big Kahuna, worth 250 grand. | 大面值的他都留着了 大奖值25万呢 |
[32:59] | And where can we find Colt? I don’t know. | – 去哪能找到柯尔特 – 不知道 |
[33:01] | He told his roommates he was moving out | 他刮出大奖之后 就跟他室友说 |
[33:02] | once he scratched off the big winner, | 他搬走了 |
[33:04] | and last I heard of him, | 我最后一次联系他 |
[33:05] | he was still trying to cash in the ticket. | 他还在想办法兑奖呢 |
[33:07] | Lottery doesn’t pay out prizes that size at convenience stores. | 这么大的奖不可能随便在便利店兑换出来的 |
[33:09] | Either you have to mail it in or go up to Sacramento. | 要么得寄过去 要么得亲自去萨克拉门托 |
[33:11] | I’ll call Sacramento PD, have them sit on the lottery office. | 我联系萨克拉门托警局 让他们去彩票办公室盯着 |
[33:14] | Uh, what about me? | 那我咋办 |
[33:15] | Uh, you’re under arrest for accessory after the fact. | 你因为从犯罪名被捕了 |
[33:17] | But what about my immunity? | 那我的豁免权呢 |
[33:19] | So, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[33:23] | Patrice: Wesley. | 卫斯理 |
[33:25] | You’ll never believe… | 我跟你说啊 |
[33:26] | I met the most fascinating people in here last night. | 我昨晚在拘留所里看到了可有意思的人了 |
[33:30] | Lawrence, give us a minute. | 劳伦斯 我们聊一下 |
[33:32] | Well, we’re discussing my legal strategy, dear. | 我们在聊法律策略呢 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | He does DUIs for rich kids, | 他是那种帮富二代打赢醉驾官司的律师 |
[33:35] | which is why you spent the night in jail. | 所以你昨晚才会在监狱过夜出不去 |
[33:36] | This is a criminal matter. You need a criminal lawyer. | 这是刑事案件了 你需要刑事犯罪律师 |
[33:41] | Okay, thanks, Lawrence. | 谢了 劳伦斯 |
[33:48] | I know why you want to protect Christian, | 我知道你为什么想保护克里斯蒂安 |
[33:51] | but you do not understand who he really is. | 但你不知道他的为人 |
[33:53] | I ran a background search. | 我调查他了 |
[33:56] | He’s been to prison for armed robbery, | 他因为持枪抢劫坐过牢 |
[33:59] | and the gun he gave you… | 他给你的那把枪 |
[34:00] | He used it in a crime after he got out. | 是他出来之后犯罪时候用的 |
[34:01] | He shot someone. | 他开枪打人了 |
[34:03] | They almost died. | 那人差点死了 |
[34:04] | God, I had no idea. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[34:06] | He took advantage of you, | 他利用了你 |
[34:08] | but you will be charged in his crime | 除非你告诉安吉拉 是他给你的枪 |
[34:11] | unless you tell Angela that he gave you the gun | 让她把他抓了 |
[34:13] | so that she can go arrest him. | 不然你也是从犯了 |
[34:20] | 克里斯蒂安・罗伯茨 我们需要找你谈一下 Christian Roberts, we need to talk to you. | |
[34:23] | Damn. I was really hoping he wouldn’t run. | 我靠 我真不希望他跑啊 |
[34:25] | Told you not to eat that meatball sub. | 我就跟你说你别吃那个肉丸赛百味吧 |
[34:51] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[34:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:55] | Why are you wet? | 你怎么湿了 |
[34:57] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[34:59] | 7-Adam-07, send additional units to our location. | 7A07 派额外小队来我们所在地点 |
[35:01] | Foot pursuit… lost visual. Wait! Wait, wait! | – 徒步追踪 跟丢了 – 等一下 |
[35:06] | Get on your stomach. Dispatch, cancel request. | – 趴下 – 调度中心 取消吧 |
[35:09] | Suspect in custody, Code 4. Hands behind your back. | – 抓到嫌疑人 不需要额外协助了 – 手放后面 |
[35:13] | Harper: Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[35:14] | 柯尔特・亨利刚刚想在联合车站对面 Colt Henry just tried to cash in a stolen scratch-off | |
[35:17] | at a store across from Union Station. | 一家便利店兑换刮刮乐 |
[35:19] | He must be trying to grab a train to Sacramento. | 他肯定是想乘火车去萨克拉门托 |
[35:21] | Feel like some overtime? Hell yeah. | – 加个班不 – 走着 |
[35:25] | Check the board. Where is it? There. | – 看看时刻表 在哪 – 那边 |
[35:27] | Train to Sacramento, platform three. | 萨克拉门托的火车 三号站台 |
[35:29] | Nolan: Okay, that is in 20 minutes. | 还有20分钟了 |
[35:31] | Let’s split up. Hey, hey, listen. | – 分头找 – 听我说 |
[35:33] | So far, this case has been strippers and idiots, | 虽然目前我们只抓到了脱衣舞娘和傻缺 |
[35:35] | but this guy… he killed a woman in cold blood. | 但这人可是残忍的杀了一个女人 |
[35:38] | Don’t lose sight of that. I won’t. | – 别忘记了 – 好的 |
[35:42] | Man on P.A.: Attention, please. | 各位旅客请注意 |
[35:44] | This is the last call for Amtrak Pacific Surfliner | 开往圣地亚哥的579号 |
[35:48] | train number 579, en route to San Diego. | 美铁太平洋铁路火车就要开车了 |
[35:55] | I went to the far end of the concourse. | 我已经走到大厅尽头了 |
[35:57] | No sign of Colt. | 没看到柯尔特 |
[36:00] | Passengers for Amtrak Pacific Surfliner number 579, | 乘坐579号美铁太平洋铁路火车的乘客 |
[36:04] | please proceed to track one. | 请到一号轨道处 |
[36:06] | Police. Turn around very slowly. | 警察 慢慢转过身来 |
[36:23] | – Move, move, move. – He’s got a gun! | – 让开 – 他有枪 |
[36:29] | Man: He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[36:30] | Move. | 让开 |
[36:41] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[36:42] | I don’t know. Did you see him? No. | – 不知道 你看到了吗 – 没 |
[36:45] | Someone help me! | 救命啊 |
[36:47] | Go. Go. | 你快去 |
[36:56] | Back up. | 退后 |
[37:02] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[37:07] | Get back, lady. Not gonna happen. | – 退后 女士 – 不会的 |
[37:09] | Show me your hands, and they better be empty. | 举起手来 最好没枪 |
[37:11] | I didn’t mean to kill that woman. | 我不是故意要杀她的 |
[37:12] | She grabbed for my gun. | 她抢了我的枪 |
[37:14] | Why’d she do that? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | There was only a few hundred in the register. | 收银台里就几百块 |
[37:17] | There’s nothing we can do about that now, | 过去的事情没办法了 |
[37:19] | but you can control what happens next. | 但你可以控制即将要发生的 |
[37:22] | My whole life, I never won anything. | 我的一生 什么都没赢过 |
[37:25] | But I got that big ticket now, and I want to cash it in. | 但我现在有大奖了 我想兑奖 |
[37:27] | It’s worthless, Colt. | 没用的 柯尔特 |
[37:29] | Just like the one you tried to cash in across the street. | 就好像你在马路对面想要兑奖的那一张 |
[37:31] | They were all cancelled | 商店报告彩票失窃的那一刻 |
[37:32] | the moment they were reported stolen. | 所有的彩票都已经没用了 |
[37:35] | This is… It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[37:38] | I never won anything in my life. | 我这辈子什么都没赢过 |
[37:42] | But I won that. | 但这个是我赢来的 |
[37:43] | You… You can’t take that away from me. | 你们不能从我身上夺走 |
[37:45] | The only thing you are winning is a body bag | 你如果还不放弃 |
[37:47] | if you don’t give up right now. | 你只能给自己赢来一个尸体袋 |
[37:48] | You think I care? | 你觉得我还在乎吗 |
[37:50] | I’m looking at life in prison. | 我已经要坐牢一辈子了 |
[37:53] | So… I’m calling the shots here. | 所以现在我说了算 |
[37:56] | So, turn around and walk away. | 你们给我转过身离开 |
[37:59] | Right now. | 赶紧的 |
[38:01] | Or else… Or else what?! | – 不然 – 不然呢 |
[38:04] | Your last act in life is gonna be murdering a child? | 你人生的最后举动是要杀死一个婴儿吗 |
[38:08] | The world doesn’t owe you anything, Colt. | 这世界什么都不欠你的 柯尔特 |
[38:10] | Not a winning lottery ticket, not a happy childhood. | 你彩票没中奖 没有开心的童年 怪不了别人 |
[38:12] | Nothing. | 怪不了的 |
[38:14] | We all got to do the best with what we got, | 我们都只能苦中作乐 |
[38:15] | and for you, right now, | 至于你 |
[38:17] | that means giving up and getting on the ground. | 目前最好的办法就是放弃挣扎 趴下 |
[38:33] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | I’m pulling my hand out. | 我要把手拿出来了 |
[38:41] | I let go of the gun. | 我放下枪了 |
[38:43] | It’s… D-Don’t shoot me. | 别打我 |
[38:46] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[38:50] | Colt: Okay, okay. | 好 |
[38:52] | Okay. Oh. | 好了 |
[39:01] | Suspect in custody. Code 4. | 嫌疑人被捕 不需要额外协助 |
[39:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:18] | I handled your father’s leaving very badly, | 你父亲的离开 和他的死亡 |
[39:21] | and his death, | 我都没能好好接受 |
[39:22] | and I’ve spent the past few years | 过去这几年 |
[39:24] | just feeling sorry for myself. | 我一直在自怜自艾 |
[39:27] | Look, it’s my fault, too, for not being around more. | 我也有错 没多陪你 |
[39:31] | I’ve been a little selfish. A little? | – 我有点自私了 – 有点吗 |
[39:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:36] | Look, I promise to try harder to… get over myself, | 我保证我会更努力 克服自己的困难 |
[39:40] | be there for you. | 多陪你 |
[39:42] | And the good news is | 好消息是 |
[39:44] | the DA’s not pressing charges against you, | 检察官不会起诉你 |
[39:46] | so we can all use this as, um… | 所以我们都可以当是 |
[39:48] | a learning experience. | 学到了一课吧 |
[39:58] | Genius move, making Nevin’s | 太聪明了 让内文的面包店 |
[39:59] | the go-to donut shop for the LAPD. | 成了洛杉矶警局指定的甜甜圈店 |
[40:02] | Yeah, Marquel wouldn’t dare launder money here now. | 现在马奎尔可不敢在这洗钱了 |
[40:06] | North Hollywood’s lucky to have a sergeant like you coming in. | 北好莱坞有你这样的警长 是他们的荣幸 |
[40:09] | Actually, I, uh… | 其实 |
[40:12] | I told Grey that I’m not interested | 我跟格雷说了 我还不想 |
[40:13] | in moving up just yet. | 这么快升职 |
[40:15] | What, are you holding out for Malibu? | 怎么 你等着去马里布呢 |
[40:18] | 提姆・布拉德福德得完成自己没做完的事情 Tim Bradford finishes what he starts. | |
[40:21] | I haven’t finished training you yet. | 我还没训练完你呢 |
[40:25] | No. You haven’t. | 确实 |
[40:29] | You are gonna move up at some point, though, right? | 不过你早晚得升职对吧 |
[40:31] | Because I put a lot of time into those books on tape. | 我当时可是花了不少功夫给你录有声书呢 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:41] | “I had a great time last night!” | 我昨晚很开心 |
[40:52] | “Great time last night. | 昨晚很开心 |
[40:54] | Let’s do it again… soon.” | 再来一次吧 |
[40:58] | “Let’s do it again soon?” | 什么时候再约一次 |
[41:00] | “Let’s do it again soon.” | 什么时候再约一次 |
[41:03] | Why don’t people just call anymore? | 怎么大家都不打电话了呢 |
[41:07] | Hey. I was… I-I was just trying to text you. | 我正想给你编信息呢 |
[41:10] | Trying? | 编 |
[41:12] | Well, uh, there’s an art to it. | 这都是有门道的 |
[41:14] | I’m just messing with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[41:15] | I just spent the last half-hour rewriting a text to you, | 我也花了半小时 修修改改的不知道怎么发给你 |
[41:17] | and then I just… You know, I, um… | 然后我寻思 |
[41:19] | I figured that I’d just call. | 直接打电话好了 |
[41:21] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 那我很开心你打了 |
[41:24] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[41:25] | Uh, that was the sound | 我的遗产 |
[41:27] | of my inheritance being stolen again. | 又被偷了 |
[41:29] | Can I call you right back? Sure. | – 我等会打给你吧 – 好 |
[41:31] | Tell Pete I said hi. | 帮我给皮特带个好 |
[41:33] | Will do. | 好的 |
[41:37] | Pete: Yo. | 大哥 |
[41:39] | I thought you said you needed me to have the car | 你不是说把车留给我 |
[41:41] | so you could have closure. | 给你自己一个结束什么的吗 |
[41:42] | Yeah, no, I-I don’t really believe in closure. | 不 我不相信什么放下结束这码事 |
[41:45] | Plus, Chastity loves the car. | 而且啊 小洁喜欢这辆车 |
[41:48] | Hi, John. Nolan: Hi, Chastity. | – 嘿约翰 – 嘿小洁 |
[41:50] | So, Pete, listen I-I know you don’t believe in closure, | 皮特 我知道你不信什么结束这一套 |
[41:55] | but I do, and you’ve given me some… | 但我信 我以为我这辈子都无法释怀了 |
[41:59] | Closure I never thought I would have. | 但你给了我一个结束 |
[42:01] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[42:03] | Anytime, man. | 不客气大哥 |
[42:04] | Hey, you think you could do me a favor | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[42:06] | and maybe mail me the keys? | 把车钥匙寄给我啊啊 |
[42:07] | ‘Cause I had to hot-wire this in your driveway. | 我还是自己用电线点火开走的 |
[42:09] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[42:10] | Stay safe, Pete. Keep in touch. | 注意安全皮特 保持联系 |
[42:12] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[42:14] | Hey, man, having a brother cop is pretty sick. | 有个警察大哥还真是牛逼呢 |
[42:16] | That means a-a lot to me, Pete. | 对我来说意义深重 皮特 |
[42:18] | Even from you. | 即便这话是你说的 |