时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Rookie”… Bianca, right? Heroin? | |
[00:03] | You’re gonna become an informant. | 你要成为一名线人了 |
[00:04] | I’ve been instructing Officer West about how patrol | 我一直在教韦斯特警官 |
[00:06] | can leverage lower-level criminals. | 巡逻时如何利用低级罪犯 |
[00:07] | Perhaps earn some goodwill prior to your detectives exam? | 是想要在探员考试之前当当好人吧 |
[00:09] | What’s wrong? Jason is in ICU. | – 怎么了 – 杰森进重监室了 |
[00:11] | Think this will move you down the list? | 你觉得这样会让你排名下降吗 |
[00:13] | Are you kidding? I’m off the list. | 还排名呢 我已经被取消资格了 |
[00:14] | Ripper. | 里佩尔 |
[00:16] | You used to hang with Eva. Yeah, for a minute. | – 你之前跟伊芙一起混的 – 对 有一阵 |
[00:18] | Because she stole from me. We got to get in there. | – 因为她偷我东西 – 我们得进去了 |
[00:20] | Eva already caught her beating. | 伊芙已经付出了代价 |
[00:21] | But since you’re feeling so generous, | 但既然你这么大方 |
[00:23] | I do have a job you could help with. | 我确实有个活儿你可以帮忙 |
[00:24] | Whoa! That’s my old man. | 那是我老公 |
[00:26] | Walk away. Make me. | – 让开 – 你打我啊 |
[00:27] | See you around. | 回见了 |
[00:31] | Mr. Singer. Step out, please. | 辛格先生 清出来 |
[00:34] | Releasing me so soon? | 是要放了我吗 |
[00:36] | I was just getting comfortable. | 我刚开始适应呢 |
[00:38] | Nope. It’s lineup time. | 不 该排队指认了 |
[00:39] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[00:40] | Once you get ID’d, you’ll have plenty of time | 等你被指认出来 你有大把时间 |
[00:42] | to get comfortable in prison. | 去监狱里好好呆着了 |
[00:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:44] | If I’m ID’d. | 是如果我被指认出来 |
[00:49] | Take your place — position three. | 就位吧 三号位 |
[00:52] | Four is my lucky number. Can I do that one instead? | 我的幸运数字是4 可以去4号位吗 |
[00:54] | No. | 不行 |
[01:03] | How you doing, Officer? | 你好啊 警官 |
[01:07] | Number one, step forward. | 一号 往前 |
[01:11] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 往前 |
[01:14] | Number three, step forward. | 三号 往前 |
[01:19] | We don’t want you to guess. | 不要瞎猜 |
[01:21] | It’s better to not identify anyone than the wrong person. | 即便认不出来 也比认错人要好 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:26] | I’m just not sure. | 我没办法确定 |
[01:29] | It’s okay. We appreciate your help. | 没事 感谢你的帮助 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:34] | Officer Chen, release the lineup. | 陈警官 让他们解散吧 |
[01:35] | You were saying something about a “long-term” stay? | 你刚刚说啥 我要蹲一阵子了吗 |
[01:40] | She ID you? | 她指认出你了吗 |
[01:41] | Nope. Hit ’em hard, drive away fast. | 没 干完就跑 |
[01:44] | They never get a good look. | 他们都看不清 |
[01:47] | Best part is, | 最爽的是 |
[01:49] | her fine-ass ride’s gonna earn me 10K, easy. | 就从她身上 我轻而易举赚了一万 |
[01:53] | Open the cell! | 开门 |
[01:58] | He confess? Yeah. | – 他招了 – 对 |
[01:59] | Nice. Wait! That’s entrapment! | 等等 你们这是钓鱼执法 |
[02:01] | Uh, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[02:02] | There’s no legal expectation of privacy within a police station. | 警察局里不存在法律上的隐私保护 |
[02:05] | Anything you say here can be used against you. | 你在这里说的任何话 都可以拿来针对你 |
[02:06] | Hit ’em hard, drive away fast. | 干完就跑 对吧 |
[02:09] | Right into the shower, I hope. You stink. | 你赶紧洗澡吧 你臭死了 |
[02:11] | I don’t stink. My character stinks. | 我才不臭 是我的人设很臭 |
[02:20] | Honestly, I think that we should stick with it. | 讲真 我们应该看完的 |
[02:20] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:22] | They say it gets good after episode 12. | 他们说第十二集之后就开始好看了 |
[02:24] | Oh. So only nine more hours of being bored out of my mind. | 所以还要再无聊九个小时了 |
[02:27] | Pass. | 算了 |
[02:29] | I like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[02:30] | I think it’s subtle | 我觉得拍的很委婉 |
[02:31] | and nuanced. | 很微妙 |
[02:33] | I suppose you’d rather watch “Action Heist”? | 你应该更愿意看行动抢劫吧 |
[02:35] | Any day. | 随时啊 |
[02:37] | Okay, they have a shark attack on an elevator, Sterling. | 斯特林 他们居然编出来鲨鱼在电梯里攻击人 |
[02:39] | And it was awesome. | 很棒啊 |
[02:41] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter what we watch, | 看什么也无所谓了 |
[02:42] | because I won’t be looking at the screen anyway. | 反正我看的不会是屏幕了 |
[02:45] | Sugarfish? You guys are the best! W– | 你们带了甜鱼 好棒啊 |
[02:47] | Come on, let me in! Let me in! Uh… | 我也来 |
[02:48] | I thought you were hanging out with Rachel tonight. | 你今晚不是跟瑞秋一起玩吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, no. | 不玩了 |
[02:51] | I canceled because tonight is a new episode of “Action Heist.” | 我改时间了 因为今晚要播新一季的行动抢劫呢 |
[02:56] | Announcer: Previously on “Action Heist”… | |
[03:00] | Lastly, the brass wants us to increase | 最后呢 上面想让我们 |
[03:02] | our social media presence within the community. | 提升社区范围内的社交存在感 |
[03:04] | We’re cops, not influencers. | 我们是警察 又不是网红 |
[03:06] | Like it or not, Officer Bradford, you’re both. | 你不喜欢也没用 布拉德福德 你两者都是 |
[03:08] | A strong relationship with the public makes us all safer. | 跟公众的良好纽带会让我们更安全的 |
[03:11] | So let’s show them we’re people, too. | 让他们看看 我们也是活生生的人吧 |
[03:13] | Get out there, take a few selfies. | 去跟大家拍几张自拍 |
[03:15] | Yes, Officer Nolan? | 你说 诺兰警官 |
[03:17] | Back in Foxburg, I knew most of the cops by name. | 之前在福克斯堡的时候 我都知道警察们的名字 |
[03:19] | Because there were four of them. | 因为一共就四个啊 |
[03:21] | Five, but the number didn’t matter. | 五个 但是数量不重要 |
[03:23] | It’s just that they spent most of their time on foot. | 因为他们大多数时间都是在步行巡逻 |
[03:25] | I mean, how are we supposed to take a selfie with someone | 如果我们整天都待在警车里 |
[03:27] | when we’re trapped in our shop most of the day? | 怎么跟大家拍自拍啊 |
[03:29] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[03:30] | We do spend too much time locked inside our shops. | 我们确实在警车里待太久了 |
[03:33] | New plan. | 那这样 |
[03:35] | Everyone spends the morning on foot patrol. | 今早的巡逻都步行 |
[03:43] | Good one, Officer Nolan. | 干得漂亮 诺兰警官 |
[03:50] | I can tell what you’re thinking. Doubt it. | – 我知道你在想什么 – 够呛吧 |
[03:52] | You’re working out how to kill me | 你在想怎么杀了我 |
[03:53] | without your body cam catching it. | 又不让执法记录仪拍到 |
[03:55] | Yeah, actually, that is what I was thinking. | 对 还真是 |
[03:56] | Mommy! Policeman! | 妈妈 警察叔叔 |
[03:58] | Hi, there, buddy. What’s your name? | 你好啊小朋友 你叫什么 |
[03:59] | Sam. Is that a real gun? | 萨姆 这是真枪吗 |
[04:01] | It sure is. | 是的哦 |
[04:03] | Can I hold it? Oh! | 我可以玩一下吗 |
[04:04] | No. That’s, uh — That’s against the rules. | 不行啊 这样违规的哦 |
[04:06] | But I do have some stickers here for you. | 不过我可以给你贴纸哦 |
[04:09] | Thanks! You bet, buddy. Have a good day. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 老弟 玩的开心 |
[04:12] | See? That was great! | 你看 多好 |
[04:14] | There are four felonies an hour in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶一小时会有四起重罪发生呢 |
[04:16] | But, no, that was a good use of time. | 你的时间可真的是没有浪费哦 |
[04:20] | I’ve got no problem with community engagement. | 我完全接受社区关系促进 |
[04:22] | Citizens play a vital role in policing. | 市民在执法中也是很重要的 |
[04:25] | The more they like us, the more they help us. | 他们越喜欢我们 就更愿意帮我们 |
[04:27] | That’s a surprisingly enlightened attitude. | 你这态度出其不意的乐观啊 |
[04:29] | Yo — Yo, officers. Uh, I got a legal question. | 警官们 我有个法律方面的问题 |
[04:32] | Sorry, we’re not real cops. We’re extras. | 抱歉 我们不是真警察 只是群演 |
[04:34] | There’s a movie shoot down the street. | 那边在拍电影 |
[04:37] | Cool. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[04:40] | What am I? Google? Do your own research. | 干嘛 啥都要问别人 自己百度去啊 |
[04:43] | Look, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会啊 |
[04:45] | I love hanging out with Lucy, and I know she’s, like, | 我也挺喜欢跟露西一起玩的 |
[04:47] | slow-rolling back to the dating scene, but… | 她也总是慢慢渗透到我们的约会里去 |
[04:50] | I miss my boyfriend. | 但我好久没跟我男朋友单独亲热了 |
[04:51] | So tell her that. I can’t. | – 那你告诉她啊 – 不行的 |
[04:53] | She’s still in, like, a delicate place. | 她现在还很脆弱的 |
[04:55] | Then forget about having any alone time | 那你之后一段时间内 |
[04:56] | in the foreseeable future. | 就别想着跟斯特林独处了 |
[04:58] | Dispatcher: 7-Adam-07, attaching you to a possible 187. | 7A07 请前去支援一起谋杀案件 |
[05:01] | Husband arrived home to find wife bleeding and unresponsive. | 丈夫回到家 发现妻子在流血 无意识 |
[05:04] | Detectives en route. Thank God. | – 天啊 – 探员已经在路上了 |
[05:05] | 7-Adam-07, show us responding. | 7A07 收到 我们前往支援 |
[05:07] | How much did you pay Dispatch to give us the first call? | 你贿赂了调度中心多少钱 让他们先找我们去啊 |
[05:09] | A bottle of Wesley’s fancy wine. | 送了一瓶卫斯理很贵的酒呢 |
[05:10] | So worth it. | 太值了 |
[05:12] | Police! | 警察 |
[05:15] | Police officers! Is there anyone here? | 警察 有人在家吗 |
[05:21] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[05:22] | Sir? | 先生 |
[05:30] | I came home to surprise her. | 我是回家来给她惊喜的 |
[05:33] | Who would’ve done this? | 哪个禽兽能干出这种事啊 |
[05:34] | 7-Adam-07, Code 4 at our location. | 7A07 需要进一步协助了 |
[05:36] | Copy. Detectives are on their way. | 收到 探员在路上了 |
[05:38] | Sir, you have to let her go and come with us. | 先生 放手跟我们走吧 |
[05:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:51] | What do we got? Watch him. | – 什么情况 – 看着他 |
[05:52] | Detective Calderon, we just got here. We have — | 卡尔德隆探员 我们刚到 |
[05:54] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这 |
[05:56] | This is a crime scene. He’s a suspect. | 这是犯罪现场 他是嫌疑人 |
[05:57] | Yes, ma’am. We were just about — | 是的长官 我们正要 |
[05:59] | Forget it. I’ll deal with him. | 别管了 我处理 |
[06:00] | You two, go and canvass the neighbors. | 你们去周围询问情况 |
[06:05] | What’s her problem? | 她吃枪药了啊 |
[06:07] | I have no idea. | 谁知道 |
[06:09] | Say “Waste of Police Resources.” | 说 真是浪费警察资源呢 |
[06:10] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[06:14] | Thank you, sir. We’ll be sure to tag you in the post. | 感谢 我们会在照片里圈你的 |
[06:16] | You know, attitude is everything. | 态度决定一切啊 |
[06:20] | Drug deal. | 贩毒呢 |
[06:24] | Nolan: Without the shop, there’s no way | 没有警察 |
[06:25] | we can roll up on them without them seeing us. | 我们过去就会被他们看到了 |
[06:27] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[06:29] | Put your hand over your collar, like this. | 把手放在领口 像这样 |
[06:31] | You’re saying if we cover our badges, | 你是说 遮住警徽 |
[06:33] | they’re not gonna notice us? | 他们就不会注意到吗 |
[06:34] | Yep. Watch. | 对 看着点 |
[06:42] | Hi, there! | 你们好啊 |
[06:44] | Cops! | 警察 |
[06:47] | Bianca? | 比安卡 |
[06:48] | John. | 约翰 |
[06:53] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[06:54] | You just got your 30-day chip. | 你刚刚拿到戒毒三十天勋章啊 |
[06:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | But I’m making minimum wage. | 但我拿着最低工资 |
[07:01] | My mom’s sick, and the medication’s expensive. | 我妈病了 药很贵啊 |
[07:03] | That’s rough. You’re under arrest. | 太惨了 你被捕了 |
[07:05] | Please. I can help, like last time. | 我可以帮忙当线人的 跟上次一样 |
[07:07] | You mean when you bailed out the window and then you OD’d? | 你是说你从窗户里逃走 然后服药过量那次吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that was such a help. | 真是帮了大忙了 |
[07:11] | Hook her up. | 给她铐上 |
[07:12] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[07:13] | It’s different now, okay? | 现在不一样了 |
[07:14] | I’m clean. | 我戒毒了 |
[07:16] | I know about a huge score. | 我知道一个大交易 |
[07:18] | A ton of fentanyl. | 好多芬太尼 |
[07:22] | Don’t lie to me, Bianca. | 别骗我了 比安卡 |
[07:24] | I would never lie to you, John. | 我永远不会骗你的 约翰 |
[07:28] | Who’s selling the fentanyl? | 谁卖芬太尼 |
[07:30] | Uh, Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[07:31] | Curtis have a last name? | 柯蒂斯姓什么 |
[07:32] | I don’t know it, but everyone calls him Ripper. | 不知道 但大家都叫他死神里佩尔 |
[07:38] | Do you think Rachel’s disappointed | 你觉得我昨晚改约 |
[07:40] | I canceled last night? | 瑞秋会不会生气啊 |
[07:41] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:42] | Man, I felt bad. | 我好内疚啊 |
[07:43] | She found this bartender | 她发现一家酒吧 |
[07:45] | that tailors cocktails to your astrological sign. | 酒保会按照你的星座给你调酒 |
[07:47] | It sounded cool. I just — | 感觉超酷的 |
[07:49] | I was tired, and I needed a night in. | 但我就是很累 想呆家里 |
[07:50] | She gets that, right? | 她会理解的对吧 |
[07:53] | You might find this surprising, but we don’t talk about you. | 你可能很震惊 但我们是不谈论你的事情的 |
[07:55] | Ever. Wow. | 从不 |
[07:57] | Police! | 警察 |
[08:11] | Control, 7-Adam-19. Requesting an RA unit. | 指挥中心 这里是7A19 请求消防急救人员 |
[08:12] | He came out of nowhere! Palmetto and Mateo. | – 他突然冲出来的 – 帕尔梅托和马特奥大街 |
[08:15] | Head verse vehicle. CT. | 头冲进车里了 赶快 |
[08:17] | Okay, stay still. | 别动 |
[08:19] | Oh, man, I think it got into an artery. | 好像扎到颈动脉了 |
[08:20] | There’s a lot of blood. | 出了好多血 |
[08:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:24] | You can use this scarf and pen to make a tourniquet. | 你可以用这个围巾和这支笔 做一个止血带 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:30] | Place it two inches above the wound. | 放在伤口上方五厘米处 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:41] | Alright, the bleeding’s stopped. | 好了 血止住了 |
[08:43] | Am I gonna get a badge for this? | 我可以得到童子军徽章吗 |
[08:48] | So… | 那个 |
[08:49] | …been hanging with Bianca? | 你一直都跟比安卡一起玩呢啊 |
[08:50] | Hanging? Well, I got her into a program. | 一起玩倒是没有 我帮她报名了戒瘾会 |
[08:52] | Kept an eye on her. Pulled back once she got clean. | 看着她 她戒瘾了我就不管了 |
[08:55] | Didn’t want her to get confused. | 不想让她误会 |
[08:56] | I don’t think that worked. | 好像没咋成功啊 |
[08:58] | Girl just got arrested, but she seems more upset | 这姐们都被抓了 但她好像更难过 |
[09:00] | that she disappointed you. | 让你失望了这件事 |
[09:01] | I didn’t see that. | 我没看出来啊 |
[09:02] | I did. | 我看出来了 |
[09:04] | Still, I wonder if she would’ve slipped if I’d been around. | 我还是好奇 如果我一直看着她 她还会不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[09:07] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[09:09] | This is on her, not you. | 都是她的错 不怪你的 |
[09:15] | So, you sure this tip is solid? | 你确定线索属实吗 |
[09:17] | I know how badly you want to get Ripper. | 我知道你很想搞垮里佩尔的 |
[09:18] | Judge thought so. | 法官觉得靠谱啊 |
[09:20] | Gave us a no-knock warrant based on Nolan’s CI. | 因为诺兰的线人 给了我们强行进入的搜查令 |
[09:22] | Bianca insists Ripper is sitting on a huge supply of fentanyl. | 比安卡坚持说 里佩尔有一大批芬太尼 |
[09:25] | I didn’t know he was that big of a player. | 他原来玩这么大呢 |
[09:27] | He didn’t used to be. | 以前不是的 |
[09:28] | Looks like he’s making a move for the big time. | 看来他要玩大的了 |
[09:32] | You ready, Sergeant? | 准备好了吗 警长 |
[09:35] | Alright. Let’s go get this guy. | 走吧 去抓他 |
[09:44] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[09:52] | DEA. | 禁毒署的 |
[09:54] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁管事 |
[09:56] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[09:57] | Nyla? | 妮拉 |
[10:00] | I heard you were back on patrol, but I didn’t believe it. | 我听说你回来巡逻了 我还不信呢 |
[10:02] | Okay, can we do this reunion thing | 你们能不能等会再叙旧 |
[10:03] | after you tell me why you just landed in my operation? | 你先说说为什么干扰我们的任务 |
[10:06] | Because you’re about to blow my operation. | 因为你们差点要暴露了我的任务 |
[10:09] | So I’m shutting you down. | 所以 你们的任务停止 |
[10:21] | Nine minutes, Lang? | 九分钟才到啊 |
[10:22] | You guys are usually much faster than that. | 你们一般都很快的 |
[10:27] | Bradford’s your TO? | 这大哥是你教官啊 |
[10:28] | Yeah. My condolences. | – 是啊 – 深表同情 |
[10:30] | That’s what everyone says. | 大家都这么说 |
[10:32] | Emmett. | 我是艾米特 |
[10:33] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[10:35] | All this over a few boxes of Marsh Yellows? | 就为了抢几盒饼干搞成这样啊 |
[10:37] | Right? They couldn’t get Pim-Pams? | 就是啊 不能买别的吗 |
[10:39] | Who made the tourniquet? | 止血带谁做的 |
[10:40] | I did! | 我 |
[10:41] | Officer Lucy helped. | 露西警察也帮忙了 |
[10:43] | Well, excellent work! | 厉害啊 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Uh…help. | 大哥 救命 |
[10:49] | Oh. Right. | 哦对 |
[10:52] | In early September, our sources in Mexico | 九月初 我们墨西哥那边的线人确定 |
[10:55] | identified a shipment of fentanyl | 有一大批芬太尼 |
[10:56] | being driven from Michoacán | 从米却肯州 |
[10:58] | across the border into California. | 被送往了加州边境 |
[11:00] | Rather than stopping it, we decided to follow the drugs, | 我们没有阻拦 决定跟随毒品走向 |
[11:03] | use the intel we collected | 利用我们所获情报 |
[11:05] | to arrest the entire smuggling network. | 一举抓捕整个贩毒团伙 |
[11:07] | A controlled delivery. That’s what you used to do undercover. | 掌控交付 你之前卧底不就干这个吗 |
[11:09] | Yes, Agent Banks and I worked together on them | 是的 我和班克斯探员之前是一起 |
[11:11] | on the Narcotics Task Force. | 为毒品特遣小组做事的 |
[11:13] | Nyla was the most hardcore UC I’ve ever seen. | 妮拉是我见过最硬核的卧底了 |
[11:16] | She could lie to God Himself and get away with it. | 她能骗的你七舅姥爷都坚信不疑 然后给自己开脱 |
[11:18] | Sgt. Grey: You don’t say. | 真的啊 |
[11:20] | That’s surprising, ’cause she always tells me the truth. | 真是惊讶呢 她一般都会跟我说实话的 |
[11:21] | Right, Detective? Absolutely, sir. | – 对吧 探员 – 是的 长官 |
[11:24] | The truck was ambushed in the desert outside Ocotillo. | 卡车在提罗附近的沙漠那边被偷袭了 |
[11:26] | We were monitoring with satellites. | 我们通过卫星监控着 |
[11:28] | Seven minutes later, the entire shipment was gone. | 七分钟之后 全部货物都不见了 |
[11:31] | And you think Ripper stole it. | 你觉得是里佩尔偷了 |
[11:32] | We don’t think it. | 不是觉得 |
[11:33] | We know it. | 是确定 |
[11:36] | So, why’d you shut us down? | 那你为什么关停我们的任务 |
[11:37] | ‘Cause the drugs aren’t stored | 因为毒品没有放在 |
[11:38] | at the location that you were about to hit. | 你们要搜查的地方 |
[11:40] | Nolan: Where are they? | 那在哪里 |
[11:44] | You don’t know, which is why you’re talking to us right now. | 你不知道 所以才来跟我们说这些 |
[11:46] | We’ve been on Ripper and his crew for two weeks. | 我们已经盯着里佩尔一伙人两周了 |
[11:48] | They haven’t gone near the fentanyl. | 他们都不往芬太尼储存点那边去 |
[11:50] | So, what kind of weight are we talking? | 大概有多少 |
[11:51] | 20 kilos, uncut. | 20公斤 原货 |
[11:53] | Street value — roughly $10 million. | 市场价 大概一千万吧 |
[11:55] | That is a morgue full of ODs in the making. | 这可足以让很多人吸毒过量了 |
[11:58] | So, what’s the plan to keep it off the street? | 那想怎么样不让毒品流通到市面上 |
[12:00] | Honestly, we didn’t have one, | 还不知道 |
[12:01] | till we got wind of your warrant. | 直到我们听说了你们的搜查令 |
[12:03] | You’ve given us a way in — your CI. | 你们给了我们入口 你们那个线人 |
[12:06] | We can use her to introduce me as a straw buyer to Ripper. | 可以利用她 把我作为买家介绍给里佩尔 |
[12:09] | Uh, all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯啊 长官 |
[12:11] | I-I don’t think Bianca’s ready for that. | 但是比安卡还没准备好 |
[12:13] | Then you can make her ready. | 那你就让她准备好 |
[12:14] | Every hour that goes by increases the risk | 时间多过去一分钟 |
[12:16] | that those drugs end up on the street. | 就增加了毒品流入市面的风险 |
[12:20] | Detective Calderon. | 卡尔德隆探员 |
[12:22] | We’re done with the canvass. | 我们询问完了 |
[12:24] | Neighbors report seeing a suspicious vehicle | 邻居说 上午11点的时候 |
[12:26] | speeding down the street around 11:00 a.m. | 看到一辆可疑车辆 在这里减速 |
[12:27] | Now, the guy on the corner identified it as a blue sedan. | 街角那家人说是一辆蓝色小轿车 |
[12:29] | Said he’s never seen it in the neighborhood before. | 说之前没看到来过这附近 |
[12:31] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[12:32] | And the timeline fits the TOD. | 然后时间线符合死亡时间 |
[12:33] | Plus, it’s a cul-de-sac. | 而且这边是死胡同 |
[12:35] | They don’t get a lot of random traffic driving through here. | 不会很经常有人开到这里来的 |
[12:37] | That’s weak, Officer Lopez, | 太弱了 洛佩兹警官 |
[12:39] | even if we didn’t already have a prime suspect. | 而且我们已经找到头号嫌疑犯了 |
[12:41] | The husband? | 丈夫吗 |
[12:43] | Patrol has responded to six domestics at this residence | 过去三年 巡警已经接到报案 |
[12:45] | over the past three years. | 来过他们家调节六次了 |
[12:47] | Then there’s the withdrawal slip I found in the victim’s purse. | 我在受害人钱包里找到一个取款单 |
[12:50] | Mrs. Cook took $100,000 in cash from their account | 库克夫人早上第一件事 |
[12:53] | first thing this morning. | 就是从夫妻账户里取了10万刀 |
[12:54] | My guess is she was getting ready | 我猜 她是准备好 |
[12:56] | to leave her abusive husband, but he found out, | 要离开家暴的丈夫 但是被发现了 |
[12:58] | stopped her in her tracks permanently. | 丈夫彻底阻止了她 |
[12:59] | Where’s the money? Don’t know yet. | – 钱呢 – 还不知道 |
[13:01] | Husband might have hid it, or the victim did | 可能被丈夫藏了 也可能受害者藏了 |
[13:03] | before she came home to get the rest of her stuff. | 然后回家收拾行李 |
[13:05] | Either way, we’re done here. | 反正呢 这边都没事了 |
[13:06] | I still think we should follow up on the car. | 我还是觉得应该调查一下那辆车 |
[13:08] | Are you the detective here, Officer Lopez? | 你是探员还是我的探员 洛佩兹警官 |
[13:11] | No, ma’am. If I need more scut work, I’ll call you. | – 失礼了 – 如果需要擦屁股的活儿 我再联系你 |
[13:16] | Nolan: You sure you’re up for this? Bianca: Yeah. | – 你确定你准备好了吗 – 是 |
[13:18] | Okay, this isn’t just a handoff, Bianca. | 这可不是简单的交货 比安卡 |
[13:19] | You have to look Ripper in the eye | 你得看着里佩尔的眼睛 |
[13:21] | and make him believe you have a buyer for the drugs. | 让他相信 有人想买毒品 |
[13:23] | I know. I can do it. | 我只知道 我可以的 |
[13:24] | Okay. Prove it. | 那你证明下 |
[13:26] | Sell me. | 卖给我 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:28] | Now. | 就现在 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | H-Hey, Ripper. I heard you scored some fentanyl. | 里佩尔 我听说你搞来了芬太尼 |
[13:34] | Heard from where? | 听谁说 |
[13:35] | You know. No, I don’t know. | – 你懂得 – 我不懂 |
[13:37] | People. | 听人说啊 |
[13:39] | Anyway, I got you a buyer out of Chicago. | 反正吧 芝加哥那边有个买家 |
[13:42] | Kansas City, not Chicago. | 是堪萨斯城 不是芝加哥 |
[13:43] | What difference does it make? | 有啥区别吗 |
[13:45] | Because Kansas City is where the DEA set up the fake buyer. | 因为禁毒署把假买家部署在了堪萨斯城 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:53] | I’ll do better. | 我会做的更好的 |
[13:55] | I promise I won’t let you down. | 保证不会让你失望的 |
[13:57] | Okay, this isn’t about me, Bianca. | 重点不是让不让我失望 比安卡 |
[13:58] | One wrong word, and Ripper will kill you. | 你说错一句话 里佩尔就会杀了你的 |
[14:04] | I love how much you care about me. | 我喜欢你这么在乎我 |
[14:11] | Stay here. | 你别动 |
[14:12] | David, will you watch her for a minute? | 大卫 你看她一下 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Excuse me, sir. | 长官 |
[14:16] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[14:17] | Sure. Everything good to go with your CI? | 有 你线人那边都好了吗 |
[14:19] | Uh…actually, no. | 没有 |
[14:22] | Bianca’s a mess. I think Ripper will see right through her. | 比安卡一团糟 肯定会直接被里佩尔看穿的 |
[14:24] | You tell Agent Banks? | 你跟班克斯探员说了吗 |
[14:26] | Not yet, but there’s more. | 没 还不止这样 |
[14:29] | it’s become clear to me that, uh, Bianca feels | 我发现了 比安卡把我对她的关心 |
[14:32] | that the concern I’ve shown for her | 误认为是 |
[14:34] | means that I have feelings for her. | 我喜欢她 |
[14:36] | Yeah, yeah, that is a problem. | 这确实是个问题 |
[14:39] | And I’ve tried to maintain boundaries, but it’s… | 我一直在保持界限 但是 |
[14:41] | apparent I’ve failed. | 显然我失败了 |
[14:42] | No, no, no. It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[14:44] | CIs, by definition, are in crisis. | 线人也代表了他们在经历危机 |
[14:47] | They’ve endured a series of hardships | 他们经历了很多困难 |
[14:49] | and made a lot of bad choices to end up in this station. | 做出了很多不好的决定 才会沦落到警局来 |
[14:52] | Then we come along and help them back up, | 然后我们出现 帮助他们 |
[14:54] | giving them the first sympathetic ear | 成为了他们很久以来 |
[14:56] | that some of them have ever had. | 第一个会去倾听 去帮忙的人 |
[14:58] | If you think Bianca’s unprepared, you got to pull her. | 如果你觉得比安卡没准备好 就别让她去了 |
[15:01] | I can do that? | 可以吗 |
[15:02] | She’s your CI, which means it’s your call, | 这是你的线人 你可以决定 |
[15:04] | even as a rookie. | 即便你还是菜鸟 |
[15:05] | But know this — | 但你要知道 |
[15:07] | Agent Banks will be pissed. | 班克斯探员会气死的 |
[15:14] | Agent Banks? | 班克斯探员 |
[15:15] | Good. Let’s wire her up. | 好 给她带窃听器吧 |
[15:17] | She’s not up for this. | 她没准备好 |
[15:18] | Bianca: Yes, I am. | 我准备好了 |
[15:20] | No. You’re not. | 你没有 |
[15:22] | As Bianca’s handler, it’s my decision | 作为比安卡的负责人 |
[15:23] | whether to put her in harm’s way, | 由我来决定 是否让她冒险 |
[15:25] | and I can’t allow her to proceed with this operation. | 我不能允许她参与执行任务 |
[15:28] | You can’t? | 你不允许 |
[15:30] | I make one phone call, you’ll never put on that uniform again. | 我一个电话就能把你开除了 |
[15:33] | So wire her ass up. | 赶紧给她戴窃听器 |
[15:35] | No, sir. | 我拒绝 长官 |
[15:37] | And If you pull your head out of your ass for a minute, | 如果你长长脑子想想清楚 |
[15:38] | you’ll see that I’m right. | 你就知道我是对的 |
[15:40] | If Ripper thinks for one second this is a setup, | 如果里佩尔有一丝怀疑 这是圈套 |
[15:42] | you’ll lose your only chance to intercept those drugs, | 你就失去了唯一截获这批毒品的机会了 |
[15:44] | and the ODs that will follow — those will be on your head. | 之后数以万计的吸毒过量致死 可就都赖你了 |
[15:53] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[15:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:00] | Why are you sending me away? | 你为什么要让我走 |
[16:02] | Because you’re confused about things. | 因为你现在脑子不清楚 |
[16:03] | No, I want to help you! Stop. | – 不 我想帮你 – 别说了 |
[16:07] | I’m your handler, not your friend. | 我只是你的负责人 不是你的朋友 |
[16:09] | Then why did you take me to NA? | 那你为什么带我去戒毒 |
[16:13] | Help me find a job? | 为什么帮我找工作 |
[16:14] | That’s what cops do with their CIs, alright? | 警察都是这样对待线人的 |
[16:18] | We show a little kindness to help keep you in line. | 我们会表露善意 来帮助你们回到正轨 |
[16:20] | Now, I should’ve been clearer about that. That’s on me. | 我应该说清楚的 这个怪我 |
[16:22] | But you need to get the idea out of your head | 但你得清楚 |
[16:24] | that I have feelings for you. | 我对你是没有感觉的 |
[16:38] | Thank you so much. I’ll give these to the nurses. | 太感谢了 我去拿给护士 |
[16:41] | Oh, she got you good. | 那小姑娘给了你不少饼干啊 |
[16:43] | Yeah, that Emily kid’s a hustler. Uh-huh. | 是啊 那个叫艾米丽的小童子军可是不简单 |
[16:46] | I’m handing them out to my favorite nurses so I don’t have to eat them all. | 我不想吃这个 都送给护士们了 |
[16:49] | Oh, man, I do not have that kind of will power. | 我可没有那种意志力 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna eat three boxes while I binge-watch “Action Heist” tonight. | 我今晚连刷行动抢劫的时候 可要连吃三盒呢 |
[16:53] | Whoa, hold on. You watch that? | 你也看那部剧啊 |
[16:54] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[16:55] | Man, I love that show! | 我超爱的 |
[16:56] | The second Harry showed up with that mustache, I knew he was — | 哈利那个小胡子一出现 我就知道他是 |
[16:59] | He was the evil twin! Yes! | – 邪恶双胞胎 – 对啊 |
[17:01] | Yeah, mustache equals evil. That’s Bad Guy 101. | 对啊 小胡子就等于坏人 这是常识了 |
[17:04] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[17:05] | Yeah. Good work. | 厉害啊 |
[17:07] | Well… | 那个 |
[17:08] | if you like action and heists, there happens to be | 如果你喜欢行动与抢劫 |
[17:10] | 爱罗那边有一场鲁珀特・佩恩剧集联播呢 a Rupert Payne marathon at the Aero. | |
[17:12] | And I have an extra ticket for Saturday night, | 周六晚上的票我还有多一张 |
[17:14] | if you wanna… come with me. | 如果你 想跟我一起去的话 |
[17:18] | Cool. | 是哦 |
[17:22] | Actually, Saturday is bad for me. | 但是我周六没空啊 |
[17:24] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[17:26] | thank you for asking. | 谢谢你叫我啊 |
[17:27] | Of course. | 没事的 |
[17:29] | Let’s hit it, Boot. | 走了 菜鸟 |
[17:30] | Later, Lang. Alright, Bradford. | – 回见 朗 – 好 布拉德福德 |
[17:32] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[17:38] | He seems nice. | 他挺好的啊 |
[17:41] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[17:42] | Do you know him well? | 你跟他熟吗 |
[17:44] | Play a little pick-up basketball together. | 我们一起打过球 |
[17:48] | No. What? | – 不行 – 干嘛啊 |
[17:50] | No. Forget it. What?! | – 你想都别想 – 什么啊 |
[17:51] | Your social life is not my responsibility. | 你的社交可不归我管 |
[17:53] | I learned that lesson the hard way. | 我可是经过了惨痛教训才学到的 |
[17:55] | You wanna vet Emmett, you go to somebody else. | 你想要考证艾米特的人品 去找别人吧 |
[17:57] | It was the right call. | 那是正确的决定 |
[17:59] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[18:00] | But since your boot pulled the plug on my way in… | 但既然你的菜鸟把我的切入点给关了 |
[18:04] | we’re gonna need a new one. | 那就需要一个新切入点 |
[18:06] | Uh, I don’t have any CIs that fit the bill, | 我没有符合条件的线人 |
[18:08] | but I can ask Narcotics. | 我可以问问禁毒部门那边 |
[18:10] | We don’t have time for that. | 没时间了 |
[18:12] | Ripper could flip the shipment this afternoon. | 里佩尔可能下午就会交货的 |
[18:14] | I need someone that Ripper knows — | 我需要一个里佩尔认识的人 |
[18:16] | someone who can lie to God Himself. | 一个能满嘴跑火车 骗人骗的天花乱坠的 |
[18:19] | Mike. Come on. | 麦克 你别 |
[18:22] | You saved my ass before. | 你之前救过我 |
[18:25] | I wouldn’t ask if lives weren’t at stake. | 现在如果不是人命关天 我也不会开这个口 |
[18:29] | This isn’t months undercover. It’s a quick in-and-out. | 不是让你去卧底几个月 就这一次 结束就完事 |
[18:31] | Look, even if I were to say yes, | 即便我答应你 |
[18:33] | Ripper knows Crystal as a junkie. | 里佩尔认识的克里斯特尔是个瘾君子的 |
[18:35] | There’s no way he would trust me to act as a go-between. | 他不会信任我作为中间人的 |
[18:38] | True. | 没错 |
[18:40] | You’d need someone to pose as a link to the Kansas City buyer. | 你需要另一个人 作为接近堪萨斯城买家的的联系 |
[18:43] | Ideally, Ripper would already know them. | 理想的话 应该是里佩尔已经认识的人 |
[18:47] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[18:52] | What’s up? | 干啥 |
[18:54] | We’ve got a new plan to get Ripper. | 抓捕里佩尔的新计划 |
[18:55] | I’m going in as Crystal. | 我卧底成克里斯特尔去找他 |
[18:58] | And you’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起去 |
[19:06] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[19:08] | I ran that blue car through the CGIC | 我在系统里查了那辆蓝色小车 |
[19:10] | and got a bunch of hits. | 找到一堆匹配的 |
[19:11] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[19:12] | Lopez. | 洛佩兹 |
[19:16] | I hear you’ve been pulling robbery files? | 我听说你一直在调抢劫案件记录 |
[19:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[19:19] | Even though I told you to stand down. | 我不是跟你说了不要去查吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[19:24] | Here’s the thing, Nancy Drew. | 我跟你说吧 神探南希 |
[19:26] | Your little hunch, the files you pulled, | 你的那点小直觉 翻出来的那些案件记录 |
[19:29] | the notes you’re writing — all of that is discoverable. | 写的那些笔记 都是有据可查的 |
[19:31] | I know you’re sleeping with the enemy, | 我就知道你跟敌人是一伙的 |
[19:33] | but I didn’t think you’d be one of them yourself. | 但我没想到你自己也要跟我对着干 |
[19:35] | Sleeping with the enemy? | 跟敌人是一伙的 |
[19:37] | This is about Wesley? | 你是因为卫斯理针对我吗 |
[19:39] | 乔安娜・凯丽 Joanna Kelly. | |
[19:40] | Murdered coming home from school back in ’18. | 18年 从学校回家的路上被谋杀 |
[19:43] | Took us months for us to crack, but we had him cold. | 我们花了几个月破案 但一直毫无线索 |
[19:45] | And then your boyfriend gets it tossed on some procedural crap. | 然后被你男朋友因为一些程序上的破事给打回来了 |
[19:48] | If you’d done the work to make the case bulletproof, | 如果你们有本事让案子滴水不漏 |
[19:50] | he wouldn’t have been able to. | 他也不用那样吧 |
[19:51] | What did you say? You heard me. | – 你说什么 – 你听到了 |
[19:52] | Hey! Hey! Let’s call it a night, yeah? | 好了好了 下班吧 |
[19:54] | Listen to your boot. | 听听你菜鸟的话吧 |
[19:58] | There were three other burglaries | 还有其他三起抢劫案 |
[20:00] | in the same vicinity as this murder. | 都在谋杀案附近的街区 |
[20:02] | At all of them, a blue sedan was seen leaving the scene. | 全都有人看到蓝色小车离开现场 |
[20:04] | That’s thin. | 这不足以说明什么 |
[20:06] | Except that each victim also withdrew a large sum of cash | 但是呢 每个受害人在被抢劫的同一天 |
[20:08] | from the same bank the same day they were robbed. | 也都用同一家银行 取走了大额现金 |
[20:11] | It’s all in here. | 这里面都写了 |
[20:13] | So, unless you want to get embarrassed on the stand again, | 所以除非你还想在法庭上难看 |
[20:16] | you should take a look, Detective. | 那你好好看看吧 探员 |
[20:34] | Well. | 哎呦 |
[20:35] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[20:39] | Nice place. | 你这地方不错啊 |
[20:41] | Crown jewel of my empire. | 这可是我大帝国的皇冠之珠 |
[20:43] | How’s the food? | 这里吃的怎么样 |
[20:44] | Oh, it’s great, especially if you hate your colon. | 可好了 如果你想拉稀的话 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:47] | But, uh, bet you got one of those Michigan stars | 你肯定还因为洗钱 |
[20:49] | for laundering money, am I right? | 得了密歇根星星奖章吧 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:52] | You know, I was surprised you called. | 你打给我我没想到 |
[20:54] | Especially after the way we left it, you know? | 尤其我们上次不欢而散 |
[20:56] | Yeah, no, I get that, but, um | 我知道 |
[20:58] | money trumps a grudge any day. | 但是 能搞钱干嘛还要结仇 |
[21:02] | I got a deal that’s gonna make us both a lot of it. | 我有个活儿 能让咱俩都赚不少 |
[21:06] | I don’t do deals with tweakers. | 我不跟瘾君子做交易 |
[21:08] | I wouldn’t, either. But that ain’t me no more. | 我也不会 但我已经不抽了 |
[21:12] | You see, my old man, he got me clean. | 我男人帮我戒毒了 |
[21:13] | So now I’m on the supply side. | 现在我只卖 不吸 |
[21:16] | So, what, you, uh — you want a job? | 那你是想要卖吗 |
[21:18] | Nah. | 不 |
[21:23] | I heard you came across a big-time load of fentanyl. | 我听说你搞来一大批芬太尼 |
[21:30] | You heard? | 你听说 |
[21:34] | Right. | 对 |
[21:39] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[21:42] | Dude. | 大哥 |
[21:45] | It’s all over the street. | 道上都传遍了 |
[21:47] | But today is your lucky day. | 但今天你走运了 |
[21:50] | Because I got a buyer for it all. | 因为我这有个买家 全部都要了 |
[21:52] | Mm-hmm. A heavy hitter outta Kansas City. | 堪萨斯城那边 一个大人物 |
[21:56] | Kansas City. | 堪萨斯城 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:58] | And who’s this heavy hitter? Hmm? | 那这个大人物是谁啊 |
[22:00] | He’s my old man’s cousin. Hmm. | 是我男人的表兄 |
[22:02] | They grew up together. They did time together. | 他们一起长大 一起坐过牢 |
[22:04] | But, yo, he is solid, | 但这人靠谱的 |
[22:06] | and he is eager to buy everything you have got. | 他很想赶紧把你的货全部买了 |
[22:09] | He’s eager? | 着急啊 |
[22:14] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[22:16] | Throw her out. | 把她轰走 |
[22:17] | Don’t be an idiot, yo! Let’s go. | – 别犯傻啊 – 走吧 |
[22:18] | Y-You bit off way more than you can chew — | 你是贪多嚼不烂啊 |
[22:20] | ripping off a damn cartel?! | 从贩毒团伙身上揩油呢 |
[22:25] | You trying to move weight | 你搞来那么多货 |
[22:26] | you ain’t even got the manpower to step on. | 你自己根本都没那么多人去弄 |
[22:29] | I am trying to put millions in your pocket | 我是想让你白赚几百万 |
[22:31] | and your problems in your rearview. | 结果你真的啥都看不明白 |
[22:33] | But you know what? | 算了吧 |
[22:35] | Nah, you right. Throw my ass out. | 你说得对 我走了 |
[22:37] | How do I know you’re for real? Huh? | 我怎么知道你是来真的 |
[22:43] | Let’s go meet my old man in the back. | 去见见我男人就知道了 |
[22:46] | Just you. | 你自己去 |
[22:49] | Just me? | 我自己去 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 行 |
[22:58] | After you. | 您先请 |
[23:12] | You expect me to believe you got millions, | 你开着这么个破车 |
[23:14] | driving around in this low-rent ride? | 我怎么敢信你有几百万 |
[23:16] | I thought you told me he was smart. | 你不是说这人很聪明的吗 |
[23:19] | What’s that mean? | 啥意思 |
[23:21] | You wanna be a cop magnet? Drive around in a flashy car. | 你想把警察招来吗 那就开个兰博基尼啊 |
[23:24] | You learn that in KC? Working corners in Brookside? | 你这是在堪萨斯城学到的吗 在布鲁克赛德找活啊 |
[23:26] | I look like a Brookside guy to you? I’m from Blue Parkway. | 我看着像布鲁克赛德人吗 我是布鲁帕克街出来的 |
[23:29] | And before you start quizzing me on ribs, | 你不用着急探我的底 |
[23:30] | it’s LC’s all the way. | 我一直都是搞借贷的 |
[23:33] | Alright. | 没毛病 |
[23:34] | Just had to check. | 我就问问 |
[23:35] | Okay, so, can we talk numbers now? | 行了 赶紧聊正事吧 |
[23:37] | 20 keys uncut. | 20公斤 原货 |
[23:39] | Selling at 400 per. | 一公斤40万 |
[23:41] | Hell no. | 不行 |
[23:42] | Nah, 250. | 25万 |
[23:44] | We’re buying your entire load, so we ain’t paying retail. | 我们全包啊 不能按零售价 |
[23:47] | 300. | 30万 |
[23:48] | Best and final. | 不能再降了 |
[23:59] | That’s a million, just to prove we’re for real. | 这是一百万 表明诚意 |
[24:01] | Alright. | 好 |
[24:03] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[24:05] | Relax, KC. It’s a sample. | 安啦 堪萨斯小哥 这是样品 |
[24:07] | But cut that at least five times before you taste it, | 但是吸食之前 至少得过滤五次 |
[24:10] | or whoever does will be dead before they hit the floor. | 不然吸进去就是死 |
[24:14] | So, it’s a deal. Maybe. | – 那我们成交了 – 还没定 |
[24:16] | We still got to do a little background check | 我们还是得调查一下 |
[24:17] | on your man here. | 你男人 |
[24:18] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[24:19] | Well, you got my number. | 那你再找我吧 |
[24:21] | But you make us wait too long, it goes back to 250. | 别让我们等太久 不然就25万一公斤了 |
[24:29] | Is this gonna work? | 能行吗 |
[24:30] | If Banks doesn’t screw up your paper trail. | 只要班克斯把你的文件搞得毫无破绽 |
[24:32] | And if he does? | 那如果露馅了呢 |
[24:34] | We pray the body count doesn’t include us. | 那就祈祷死的人里面 没有咱俩吧 |
[24:42] | Um, so, I texted Sterling. | 我给斯特林发信息了 |
[24:44] | We are going to binge-watch “The Bachelor” | 我们要狂刷单身汉 |
[24:46] | and eat all of these cookies. | 把这些饼干全吃了 |
[24:48] | Yeah, Lucy, look — | 露西 是这样 |
[24:49] | No, please. I cannot watch “The Cardinal” again. | 别别别 我看不下去卡迪纳尔了 |
[24:51] | It is so boring. | 太无聊了 |
[24:53] | “A” — It is subtle and nuanced. | 首先 这部剧多婉转啊 |
[24:55] | Mm… But, “B” — | 然后呢 |
[24:56] | Look, it’s not even about what we watch. | 重点不是我们看什么 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:01] | Sterling and I love hanging out with you, | 我和斯特林也很喜欢和你一起玩 |
[25:04] | but we really need our alone time, too. | 但我们真的也需要独处的 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God. I am the third wheel. | 天啊 我成电灯泡了 |
[25:11] | Uh, beautiful, talented, badass third wheel. | 那你也是超美 超有才 超牛逼的电灯泡 |
[25:14] | Chen. | 陈 |
[25:16] | Grey needs another team on the DEA op. | 格雷还需要一组人帮忙禁毒署的案子 |
[25:17] | You wanna put in some OT? | 要不要加班 |
[25:19] | Sure. Yeah. I’m not doing anything. | 好 我也没事做 |
[25:21] | I’ll go get changed. Alright, let’s go. | – 我去换衣服 – 好 |
[25:22] | Hey, Lucy. | 露西 |
[25:24] | We’re okay, right? | 咱俩没事吧 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事啊 |
[25:26] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 为啥会有事呢 |
[25:37] | Now what? | 你还想干嘛 |
[25:39] | I went through the file — all the evidence you gathered. | 我看了你整理的文件和证据 |
[25:41] | And it only took two phone calls | 打了两个电话 |
[25:42] | to ID the bank teller | 就找到了负责 |
[25:44] | who handled all the cash withdrawals | 处理库克太太和其他受害人 |
[25:46] | for Mrs. Cook and the other victims. | 取钱的柜员 |
[25:50] | Which means you were right. | 说明你是对的 |
[25:53] | And I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[25:55] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[25:56] | You’re not gonna be gracious about this, are you? | 你不要宽宏大量吗 |
[25:58] | Why should I be? You were out of line. | 为啥 是你过分了 |
[25:59] | Fair enough. | 没毛病 |
[26:00] | But there is a teller in interrogation. | 但是现在有个银行柜员等着接受询问呢 |
[26:03] | You think you got what it takes | 你觉得你有本事 |
[26:05] | to get a confession out of this guy? | 让他招供吗 |
[26:11] | Watch me. | 瞧好吧您内 |
[26:16] | Finally, someone’s gonna tell me what I’m doing here. | 终于有人来了 我在这干嘛呢 |
[26:18] | Sorry to keep you, Mr. Dugan. | 抱歉让你等 杜根先生 |
[26:20] | We just need your help with a case we’re investigating. | 我们在调查中一个案子 需要您帮忙 |
[26:21] | Yeah. Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:23] | It’s just, you know, I have someplace to be, so… | 但我一会还有事 所以 |
[26:25] | I’ll try and move things along. Great. | – 我会尽快的 – 好 |
[26:28] | Do any of these people look familiar? | 这些人眼熟吗 |
[26:30] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:31] | They’re all customers at your bank. | 这都是你们银行的客户 |
[26:33] | Okay. If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[26:35] | In fact, they all made large withdrawals | 而且他们都取过大额存款 |
[26:37] | and got robbed later that same day. | 然后当天都被抢劫了 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry. W-W-What does this have to do with me? | 不好意思 这跟我有什么关系 |
[26:42] | I was just hoping you might have some insight | 我就是问问 你了不了解 |
[26:44] | on your fellow employees. | 你的同事们 |
[26:47] | Are any of them having financial problems? | 谁经济方面很困难吗 |
[26:49] | Uh, Candice is always stressed about money. | 坎迪斯一直都挺缺钱的 |
[26:50] | She’s moving back in with her mom. | 她搬回家跟她妈妈一起住了 |
[26:52] | And Roy drinks. A lot. | 罗伊酗酒的 |
[26:55] | What kind of car do you drive? | 你开什么车 |
[26:57] | What? My car? A Honda. | 我的车 本田 |
[26:59] | What color? | 什么颜色呢 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry, but I do have to go. | 抱歉 我真的有事呢 |
[27:03] | It’s — One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[27:05] | I understand that you waited on Mrs. Cook this morning. | 我知道你今天早上去等了库克太太 |
[27:07] | That isn’t Mrs. Coo– | 这不是库克太太 |
[27:10] | So, you do know the victims. | 看来你确实认识受害人啊 |
[27:12] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:13] | U-Uh, I mean…y-yes. I-I-I — | 不是 认识 我 |
[27:16] | Maybe you should sit down, Mr. Dugan. | 您还是请坐吧 杜根先生 |
[27:18] | I was at the crime scene. | 我当时也在案发现场 |
[27:20] | It’s clear Mrs. Cook fought back before she was killed. | 很显然库克太太死前反击过 |
[27:24] | Are we gonna find marks under your sleeves? | 你衣服下面会有伤痕吗 |
[27:30] | Can I give you a little advice, Mr. Dugan? | 给你一点忠告吧 杜根先生 |
[27:32] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[27:33] | You’ll feel better when you confess. | 你坦白了会更好过 |
[27:35] | I have nothing to confess to. | 我没什么要坦白的 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:42] | All that stress and fear you’re feeling — | 你所感受到的那些压力 |
[27:45] | the overwhelming need to vomit — | 压力大到想吐 |
[27:46] | that’s never gonna go away until you tell the truth. | 你不讲出真话 就会一直这样的 |
[27:49] | So, tell me… | 告诉我 |
[27:52] | …did you mean to kill her? | 你是故意杀她的吗 |
[27:57] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[28:01] | She surprised me. | 她吓到我了 |
[28:03] | And — And — And I-I — I didn’t want to — | 我本来没想 |
[28:06] | I need you to write that all down, exactly how it happened. | 都写下来吧 具体过程 |
[28:17] | Nolan: Why hasn’t Ripper called to confirm the meeting yet? | 里佩尔怎么还不联系我们见面啊 |
[28:19] | He’s doing his homework, | 他调查呢 |
[28:21] | making sure the story checks out. | 确保你的身份可信 |
[28:23] | Ripper: …got a lot on the line here. | 可不能疏忽 |
[28:24] | Man: I’ll tell him you said so. | 那我跟他说 |
[28:26] | What if I blew it? | 如果被我搞砸了呢 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | You didn’t. Alright. Good. | – 你没有 – 好的 |
[28:29] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到啊 |
[28:33] | Ripper. What’s up? | 里佩尔 咋了 |
[28:34] | Hey. You and your boys check out. | 你和你男人通过审查了 |
[28:36] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 这不废话吗 |
[28:38] | Deal’s on. Meet me behind Rock N Roll Ralph’s tomorrow. | 定了 明天上午十一点 |
[28:40] | 11:00 a.m. | 摇滚拉尔夫后身见 |
[28:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll be seeing you. | 行行 明天见 |
[28:42] | See? Told you he’d call. | 你看 就说他会联系的吧 |
[28:44] | Don’t get excited yet, Boot. | 先别激动 菜鸟 |
[28:45] | We still have a long night ahead of us, | 还要等一晚呢 |
[28:47] | making sure that he does not change his mind | 确保他不会改变主意 |
[28:49] | and sell the drugs out from under us. | 背着我们把毒品卖给其他人了 |
[28:51] | You up for a coffee run, Officer Nolan? | 愿意去买趟咖啡吗 诺兰警官 |
[28:53] | Uh, yeah, sure. Coffee? | 好的啊 你要咖啡吗 |
[28:55] | Wouldn’t be a proper stakeout without coffee. | 没咖啡怎么好好监视呢 |
[28:57] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[28:58] | First round’s on me. | 第一轮我请 |
[29:00] | You bet. | 欧了 |
[29:07] | I mean, obviously, | 反正吧 |
[29:08] | I’ve been using Jackson and Sterling as a crutch. | 我是把杰克逊和斯特林当成我的依靠了 |
[29:11] | Together, they kind of make the perfect boyfriend. | 他俩的组合 就是一个完美男友啊 可以陪我 |
[29:14] | More importantly, they’re safe, and — | 而且啊 他们是可信的 安全的人 |
[29:15] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[29:17] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[29:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:19] | Just going for a coffee run. Can I get you guys anything? | 我去买咖啡 你俩喝啥 |
[29:21] | Uh, chai tea latte, please. | 印度茶拿铁谢谢 |
[29:23] | This is a stakeout. He’s not going to Starbucks. | 咱盯梢呢 他又不是去星巴克 |
[29:25] | Two coffees. Black. | 两杯黑咖啡 |
[29:27] | I’ll try to find you some vanilla creamer. | 我看看有没有香草奶油吧 |
[29:29] | Rachel? I’m back. | 瑞秋 我回来了 |
[29:31] | Yeah, I totally see what they’re saying, | 对啊 我知道啊 |
[29:34] | and — and they’re right. | 他们说的对 |
[29:35] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 但我不知道我准备好了没 |
[29:38] | It’s — | 就是 |
[29:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:47] | Rachel is in a staff meeting, | 瑞秋开会去了 |
[29:49] | which means you are talking to no one. | 所以你没跟任何人打电话 |
[29:55] | Not no one. | 也不是没人 |
[29:56] | Me. | 我跟自己说呢 |
[29:58] | I talk things out to process them, | 我要把东西讲出来才能消化 |
[30:01] | and I knew you wouldn’t do it with me, so — | 我知道你不肯跟我聊 |
[30:03] | Why would you even care what I think? | 你为什么在乎我的看法 |
[30:04] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | The last time I gave you romantic advice, | 上次我建议你去跟人约会喝一杯 |
[30:07] | I-I pushed you towards Caleb, | 结果把你推给了连环杀手 |
[30:08] | and…you almost died. | 害你差点死了 |
[30:11] | That’s — That’s ridiculous. | 你说什么呢 |
[30:15] | There was no reason to suspect anything. | 你没必要这么想啊 |
[30:17] | What happened — | 那件事 |
[30:19] | What happened wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错啊 |
[30:22] | W-Wasn’t mine, either. | 也不是我的错 |
[30:26] | Look, I-I wouldn’t ask your advice | 如果我觉得你的意见不重要 |
[30:28] | if I didn’t value your opinion. | 我也不会问你啊 |
[30:33] | You can do better than Emmett. | 你可以找到比艾米特更好的 |
[30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[30:36] | Why — Why would you say that? | 为什么啊 |
[30:39] | He’s a firefighter, for God’s sakes. | 我天 他是消防员啊 |
[30:41] | I know! He’s hot! Okay, no. No. | – 对啊 多帅啊 – 不是啊 |
[30:44] | See, if you’re gonna act all contrarian, I am done with this conversation. | 你要是非得这么逆向思维 我就不跟你聊了 |
[30:46] | I’m not being a contrarian. | 我没有逆向思维啊 |
[30:48] | You know, I-I think you’re threatened by his hunkiness. | 我知道 你觉得他的大块头威胁到了你 |
[30:52] | Hunkiness? Mm-hmm. | 切 什么大块头 |
[30:54] | That’s not even a word. | 根本都没这词好吧 |
[31:00] | This is nice. | 很美好 |
[31:02] | Working together again. | 又一起共事了 |
[31:05] | Reminds me of the old days. | 让我想起了曾经 |
[31:08] | Except back then, I would be the one in the house | 但之前 我是那个跟目标一起在里面 |
[31:10] | with the target, wearing the wire. | 带着窃听器的那个人 |
[31:12] | I like this better. | 我更喜欢这样 |
[31:14] | Having you close. | 有你在旁边 |
[31:15] | Are you flirting with me? | 你是在撩我吗 |
[31:18] | No. | 没 |
[31:20] | I just think your talents are being wasted back on patrol. | 我只是觉得你的那些天赋 用来巡逻可是浪费了啊 |
[31:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause I got talents you don’t even know about. | 我可有很多你不曾了解的天赋呢 |
[31:29] | Now you’re flirting with me. | 现在是你撩我呢吧 |
[31:35] | So, tell me — | 告诉我 |
[31:37] | why is it we never hooked up? | 为啥咱俩从没搞到一起过 |
[31:41] | ‘Cause I was married. | 因为我结婚了 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[31:45] | Well, you’re not married anymore. | 但现在你是单身了 |
[31:49] | Hot coffee is — | 热咖啡来 |
[31:53] | You want me to come back later? | 要不我等会再来吧 |
[31:54] | No. Give me the damn coffee. | 不用 把咖啡给我 |
[31:57] | Whoa. We got a bogey. | 有个嫌疑人 |
[31:59] | Banks: Neighbor? | 是邻居吗 |
[32:00] | Harper: Seems nervous. Keeps moving around. | 感觉这人很紧张 一直走来走去的 |
[32:03] | Could it be one of Ripper’s carriers? | 会是里佩尔的运毒人吗 |
[32:04] | Doubt it. | 估计不是 |
[32:05] | No backpack, no bag. | 没拿包 |
[32:10] | It’s Bianca. | 是比安卡 |
[32:15] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她去干吗了 |
[32:16] | Double-crossing us. | 玩无间道呢 |
[32:17] | That would be suicide. | 这等于自杀啊 |
[32:19] | Ripper would know it was her that gave him up. | 里佩尔会知道 是她把他供出来的 |
[32:21] | What was that quote about a woman scorned? | 那句说女人觉得丢脸 不愿善罢甘休的话怎么说的来着 |
[32:23] | Uh, point to all units. | 各单位注意 |
[32:24] | Be advised a friendly just walked into the target house. | 一名友方人员走到了目标家门口 |
[32:26] | Repeat, friendly is on scene. | 重复 友方人员出现 |
[32:27] | Can we get some audio on this? | 能听到声音吗 |
[32:29] | Ripper: What the hell do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[32:31] | Bianca: The cops are onto you. | 警察盯上你了 |
[32:32] | Say that again? | 再说一次 |
[32:34] | I said the cops are onto you. | 我说警察盯上你了 |
[32:35] | How much do they know? | 他们知道多少 |
[32:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:46] | Hammer: See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[32:48] | No. But that doesn’t mean they’re not out there. | 没 但并不表示他们不在周围盯着 |
[32:50] | We’ve been made. We got to get in there. | 我们被发现了 得进去了 |
[32:51] | Negative. We hold here. | 不 等着 |
[32:53] | Ow! Let go of me! | 放开我啊 |
[32:54] | Screw that! | 去你妈的 |
[32:56] | Nolan’s right. He’s gonna kill her. You gave me up! | – 诺兰说得对 他要杀了她 – 你把我卖了 |
[32:58] | He’s not gonna kill her in his house. | 他不会在屋里杀她的 |
[32:59] | If he thought we were onto him, | 如果他认为我们盯上他了 |
[33:01] | he’d create a distraction, make a run for it. | 就会调虎离山 趁机逃跑 |
[33:08] | He’s making a run for it. | 他要跑了 |
[33:12] | Negative. That’s a decoy vehicle. | 不是他 是诱饵车辆 |
[33:14] | He’s looking to split our resources and our perimeter. | 他想要分散警力 打开警戒范围 |
[33:17] | All units, stay with the house. | 各单位注意 看住房子 |
[33:18] | Prepare to make entry, 10 seconds. | 准备进入 倒计时十秒 |
[33:21] | Decoy could be going for the drugs. | 诱饵车要去转移毒品了 |
[33:22] | Bradford, Chen. | 布拉德福德 陈 |
[33:24] | Let the SUV get out of the area and then stop that vehicle. | 让那辆越野车离开范围 然后截停 |
[33:27] | 7-Adam-19, suspect vehicle spotted heading east on Midland. | 7A19 嫌疑车辆在米德兰大街往东去了 |
[33:30] | Pursuing. | 追捕中 |
[33:48] | C-side perimeter, hold. | C位警戒范围人员 不要动 |
[33:49] | All other units, collapse on our location. | 其余单位 原地待命 |
[33:51] | Be aware, we are initiating entry. | 注意 我们要进去了 |
[34:02] | Shots fired. Calling for backup, airship. Code 3. | 嫌疑人开枪 请求空中支援 需要协助 |
[34:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:07] | Ready. | 好了 |
[34:10] | At least one of them went upstairs. Go. | – 楼上至少有一个 – 去吧 |
[35:10] | Go. | 去 |
[35:12] | Nolan! You okay? | 诺兰 没事吧 |
[35:14] | I’m good. Still clearing upstairs. | 没事 在检查楼上 |
[35:15] | Downstairs clear. No Ripper. No Bianca. | 楼下安全 没有发现里佩尔和比安卡 |
[35:17] | They’re in the decoy vehicle. | 他们在诱饵车里 |
[35:19] | 7-Adam-19, be advised. Ripper is in the decoy vehicle. | 7A19 注意 里佩尔在诱饵车里 |
[35:22] | I repeat, he is in the decoy vehicle. | 重复 嫌疑人在诱饵车里 |
[35:30] | Coming up on the vehicle heading northeast on Beaudry, | 在博德利大街东北方向 即将追上车辆 |
[35:32] | approaching 4th Street intersection. | 马上到的4街路口 |
[35:58] | Chen. | 陈 |
[36:00] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:02] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[36:14] | Harper, Bradford. | 哈珀 我是布拉德福德 |
[36:16] | Go to Harper. Was Ripper in the SUV? | 哈珀收到 里佩尔在越野车里吗 |
[36:18] | Unknown. We got ambushed by a second vehicle. | 不知道 我们被第二辆车偷袭了 |
[36:20] | Brown pickup truck. | 棕色皮卡 |
[36:21] | Both vehicles got away. | 两辆车都跑了 |
[36:28] | Nolan: Ripper’s gonna head straight for the fentanyl. | 里佩尔直接去找芬太尼了 |
[36:29] | He’ll kill Bianca. | 他会杀了比安卡的 |
[36:31] | I thought you ID’d all of Ripper’s crew. | 我以为你能认出所有里佩尔的人呢 |
[36:32] | So, who was in the intercept vehicle? No idea. | – 拦截车里的人是谁 – 不知道 |
[36:35] | We’ve only been up on Ripper since he hijacked the shipment. | 我们是在里佩尔劫持了货物之后才盯上他们的 |
[36:38] | New guy must have been laying low on purpose, | 这人可能故意一直保持低调 |
[36:40] | staying close to the drugs. | 一直在毒品附近看守 |
[36:41] | How could they possibly coordinate an intercept so quickly? | 他们怎么能那么快阻止拦截呢 |
[36:43] | Cellphone. | 手机啊 |
[36:44] | We’re up on all of Ripper’s phones. | 里佩尔的手机都被我们监听了 |
[36:46] | Not the burners. | 一次性手机没有 |
[36:50] | Looks like he buys them in bulk. | 看来他买了好多 |
[36:52] | If we can find the number Ripper used, we can ping his location. | 如果能知道里佩尔的好吗 就可以定位他 |
[36:54] | It’s the only empty box. That’s got to be the one. | 只有这一个空的 肯定是这个 |
[36:56] | Call the phone carrier. | 联系运营商 |
[36:57] | Tell them we have an in-progress, | 就说我们现在正在发生一起 |
[36:59] | life-threatening, exigent circumstance. | 威胁到生命的 紧急案子 |
[37:20] | Boss, I’m in bad shape. | 老大 我情况不好 |
[37:21] | I think my leg’s broken. | 我好像腿断了 |
[37:24] | You shouldn’t have hit ’em straight on. | 你不该直接撞他们的 |
[37:25] | Now you’re a problem for me. | 现在你是我的累赘了 |
[37:27] | No! | 不 |
[37:33] | I don’t see Bianca. We need to get in there. | 我没看到比安卡 我们得进去了 |
[37:35] | Not until we locate the fentanyl. | 要先知道芬太尼的位置才行 |
[38:01] | Hammer: Boss. | 老大 |
[38:03] | Boss! Let’s drop this chick and get outta here. | 老大 把这妞弄死就走吧 |
[38:05] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[38:13] | Police! | 警察 |
[38:14] | Get those hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[38:21] | Crystal. | 克里斯特尔 |
[38:23] | You even twitch towards that gun, | 你要是敢碰枪 |
[38:24] | and it’ll be the last thing you do. | 你就死定了 |
[38:26] | I knew you were all wrong. | 我完全看错你了 |
[38:27] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[38:29] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[38:37] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:40] | I was so scared. | 我吓死了 |
[38:43] | Put your hands on the car. | 把手放车上 |
[38:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[38:48] | Arresting you. | 逮捕你 |
[38:50] | Wait. No. | 不要啊 |
[38:52] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[38:54] | I was hurt, angry. | 我很受伤 很愤怒 |
[38:56] | Look, I just lost my mind. I’m sorry. | 我就是失控了 对不起啊 |
[38:58] | I am, too. | 我很很抱歉 |
[39:01] | Alright. | 好了 |
[39:03] | We’ve gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们不能一直这样见面啊 |
[39:05] | That’s not funny. | 不好玩好吗 |
[39:07] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[39:08] | It’s a little funny. | 有一点好玩吧 |
[39:09] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[39:11] | It’s not that deep. | 不是很深 |
[39:13] | You got lucky. | 你走运了 |
[39:18] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[39:20] | Well, I like to think that we have that kind of relationship. | 我希望你觉得是可以跟我畅所欲言的 |
[39:27] | I lied about being busy on Saturday. | 我周六其实不忙 |
[39:30] | My social life is kinda complicated right now. | 但我的社交现在有点乱 |
[39:34] | No worries. | 没事啊 |
[39:36] | But just so that you know, when it gets less complicated, | 我只是想告诉你 等你的社交不乱了 |
[39:40] | I’ll still be interested. | 我还是会很愿意约你的 |
[39:46] | Oh, don’t be such a baby. Come on. | 妈呀 你好娇气呢 |
[39:48] | I’m not a baby! | 我才没有 |
[39:50] | You’re acting like it right now. | 你现在就有呢 |
[39:51] | Okay, watch how tough I am. | 你看看我多坚强呢 |
[39:56] | Nice job tonight. | 今晚干得漂亮 |
[39:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:58] | Hey. | 对了 |
[39:59] | You ever thought about becoming a detective? | 你想过要当探员吗 |
[40:02] | I took the exam last year. | 我去年参加考试了 |
[40:04] | Scored in the top three, | 考了前三 |
[40:05] | but then I fell down on a case, lost my luster. | 但我一个案子出问题了 我被取消资格了 |
[40:09] | Well, I might be able to smooth that over. | 我或许可以帮你 |
[40:12] | Get you back on the fast track if you want. | 让你重回超车道 |
[40:14] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:17] | Then I’d have to take back | 那我就得收回 |
[40:19] | all the nasty things I said about you. | 那些骂你的话了 |
[40:20] | Yes, you would. | 那必须的 |
[40:24] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[40:30] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[40:33] | As a case officer. | 你来当一名案件负责人 |
[40:35] | No more undercover. | 不再卧底了 |
[40:37] | Company car, | 单位给配车 |
[40:39] | government plane at your disposal 24-7. | 随时随地 政府的飞机听候你调遣 |
[40:43] | Any other, uh, perks? | 还有其他福利吗 |
[40:46] | Well, you’d be working closely with me. | 你可以跟我天天在一起了啊 |
[40:50] | That is tempting. | 还挺诱人的 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna have to say no. | 但我得拒绝你了 |
[40:58] | I just got my life back on track. | 我的生活刚刚步入正轨 |
[41:00] | And that plane you’re offering also comes with | 你说的飞机什么的 也会伴随着凌晨三点的召唤 |
[41:03] | 3:00 a.m. phone calls and 15-hour days, and… | 以及一天工作15小时 |
[41:08] | I’m happy, Mike. | 我现在很幸福 麦克 |
[41:10] | Happier than I’ve been in a really long time. | 很久没这么开心过了 |
[41:13] | So, uh, I’m gonna say no to the job. | 所以 你的邀约我还是拒绝吧 |
[41:19] | But I wouldn’t say no to dinner. | 但如果你约我吃晚饭 我会答应 |
[41:45] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[41:48] | Yes, sir. | 没事的 长官 |
[41:50] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[41:55] | It’s okay to feel bad about what happened. | 你可以内疚的 |
[41:57] | Even though you didn’t do anything wrong. | 即便你什么都没做错 |
[41:59] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 长官 |
[42:02] | I’m gonna do something I never thought I would. | 我要做一件从没想到我会做的事情 |
[42:05] | I’m gonna buy you a beer. | 我要请你喝酒 |
[42:07] | Sir. Wow. | 天啊 |
[42:10] | I’m touched that you would even offer — | 我好感动啊 你竟然会 |
[42:12] | You gonna make this weird? ‘Cause I can take it back. | 你别搞得很尴尬 要不就算了啊 |
[42:14] | No. I’m shutting up about it right now. | 不不不 我闭嘴 |
[42:16] | You want to grab a bite to eat, too? Because there’s — | 要不要顺便吃口东西啊 反正那边也 |
[42:19] | You know what? Just a beer. That’s fine. I’m busy, too. | 算了 就喝酒 没事啊 我也很忙的啊 |