时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Officer Stanton will be taking over | 斯坦顿警官将接手 |
[00:04] | – the training of Officer West. – Someone broke into your home? | – 韦斯特警官的训练 – 有人闯入你家了 |
[00:06] | So, who are you claiming these days, D? | 这段时间你混哪个帮派 D |
[00:07] | He did something that really bothered me. | 他做了件让我很困扰的事 |
[00:09] | The way he treated this one family. Black family. | 就是他对待这个黑人家庭的方式 |
[00:12] | It’s my job to teach you the right way | 教你如何正确地在街头做事 |
[00:13] | to think on the street. | 是我的职责 |
[00:15] | I hear he’s a solid cop. | 我听说他是个可靠的警察 |
[00:17] | Learn what’s useful and ignore the rest. | 就学习有用的 其他的别管 |
[00:19] | Officer Nolan, you will be held over the FTO program | 诺兰警官 你的见习警员时间 |
[00:21] | for an additional month. | 再加一个月 |
[00:22] | – Why didn’t you tell me?- Why do you think? | – 为什么没告诉我 – 你觉得呢 |
[00:24] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜 警探 |
[00:25] | If I show up pregnant on day one, | 如果我第一天就像个孕妇一样 |
[00:27] | that’s all they’ll ever see me as. | 他们以后都会把我当作温室里的花朵 |
[00:34] | Hey! Mom! Actually, I’m so sorry. | 老妈 太不巧了 |
[00:37] | I’m just running out the door. | 我正准备出门 |
[00:38] | Oh, you’re always busy. | 你总是那么忙 |
[00:40] | You haven’t been home in over a year. | 都一年没回家了 |
[00:43] | Uh, yes, well, rookies still don’t get vacation time, Mom. | 是的 但菜鸟没有假期 老妈 |
[00:45] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[00:48] | How about I come for a visit? Huh? | 不如我来看你 怎么样 |
[00:50] | Uh, well, that would be…lovely, Mother. | 那就太好了 老妈 |
[00:54] | I really don’t think I have the… | 但我真的没有 |
[00:55] | time. | 时间 |
[00:57] | Danny had an affair with his ex, so I dumped him. | 丹尼出轨了他的前任 所以我甩了他 |
[01:03] | – I need emotional support. – Emotional support. | – 我需要精神支持 – 精神支持 |
[01:04] | Mom, I am so sorry. | 老妈 我很抱歉 |
[01:06] | He just proposed to you, though. | 他才刚向你求婚 |
[01:08] | I sent flowers. They’re getting delivered today. | 我还寄了花 今天应该就到了 |
[01:10] | Oh, that’s so thoughtful of you. | 你想得真是太周到了 |
[01:12] | But I should have known this was not gonna last. | 但我早该知道这次恋情不会长久的 |
[01:14] | I told him I wanted three carats, and apparently, | 我告诉他我想要三克拉的 结果显然 |
[01:17] | I’m only worth one and a quarter. | 我只值一又四分之一克拉 |
[01:19] | Uh… A quarter! | 居然还有四分之一克拉的 |
[01:20] | Mother. | 老妈 |
[01:22] | You’re supposed to give the ring back when you break up. | 分手了就该把戒指还回去 |
[01:23] | Nonsense! It’s damages. | 瞎说 他伤害了我 |
[01:26] | Compensation for pain and suffering. | 这是对我受伤的补偿 |
[01:29] | And, now, weren’t you in trouble recently? | 你最近是遇到麻烦了吗 |
[01:32] | ‘Cause Cousin Carol sent me an article from Facebook or som– | 因为卡罗尔表姐给我发了一篇脸书上的文章 |
[01:34] | I did not read it. | 但我没看 |
[01:36] | Your concern is touching. | 你的关心让我很感动 |
[01:37] | Um, it’s — Everything’s okay. | 什么事都没有 |
[01:40] | I am back on track. At least I think I am.Ohh. Oh. | 我的生活回归正轨了 至少我觉得是这样 |
[01:42] | But to that end, I really — I can’t be late, so I’m — | 但说到这 我真的 不能迟到 |
[01:45] | Okay, go, go, go. I’ll settle myself in. | 没关系 去吧 我会自己安排好的 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | U-Uh, actually, that’s my bedroom. | 那个其实是我的卧室 |
[01:50] | And I’m sure you want your mama to have it. | 你肯定想让你妈住这间 |
[02:04] | Wanna crash on our couch? | 想来我们这借宿吗 |
[02:05] | No. Maybe. I ju– | 不用 也许吧 只是 |
[02:07] | She’s such an emotional vampire, | 她太情绪化了 |
[02:09] | and I’ve got that 30-day extension hanging over my head. | 我现在还有30天延期留观 |
[02:11] | I cannot afford to lose focus right now. | 实在没法分心 |
[02:13] | On your six! Oh! | 小心后方 |
[02:15] | If I’d have been a banger, you’d be dead. | 如果我是帮派成员 你早死翘翘了 |
[02:18] | I’m not gonna lie. I’m not fond of him. | 老实说 我不喜欢他 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Join the club. | 我也一样 |
[02:22] | I hate training with the public. | 我讨厌在公众面前训练 |
[02:25] | I feel like we’re sharing trade secrets. | 感觉像在分享商业机密 |
[02:27] | Is it possible Tim Bradford is having performance anxiety? | 提姆·布拉德福德可能患有表演焦虑症 |
[02:30] | There are pills for that, you know. | 这病有药治的 知道吗 |
[02:32] | Look, I’ve come in second behind Lopez the last four years. | 过去四年我一直在洛佩兹后面屈居第二 |
[02:35] | Now that Annie Oakley’s with the detectives, | 既然现在她现在升任警探了 |
[02:37] | I got the patrol crown in the bag. | 巡警的冠军肯定是我的了 |
[02:39] | Oh, there’s only one problem with that. | 只有一个问题 |
[02:41] | Me. | 我还在 |
[02:42] | Firearm requalification day. | 武器重新认证日 |
[02:46] | And, yes, I said “day” because even though | 没错 我说的是日 因为即使 |
[02:48] | the department allows a month for you to requalify, | 警局给你们一个月时间完成这一认证 |
[02:51] | I expect every officer here to leave with a passing score. | 我还是希望每位警官都能在此通过 |
[02:55] | As police officers, we can never lose sight | 作为警察 我们腰上别着的武器 |
[02:58] | of the power we carry on our hip. | 必须一直贴身保管 |
[03:00] | There are only three circumstances where an officer | 一名警察 只有在三种情况下 |
[03:02] | should discharge his or her weapon. | 允许使用他或她的武器 |
[03:05] | What are they? Rookies? | 哪三种情况 菜鸟们请回答 |
[03:06] | To defend their own life. | 保护自己生命的时候 |
[03:07] | To defend another person’s life. | 保护他人生命的时候 |
[03:09] | To prevent the escape of an individual | 对涉嫌使用或威胁使用致命武器 |
[03:11] | who’s committed a felony involving the use or threat | 并对公众造成迫在眉睫的威胁的嫌犯 |
[03:13] | of deadly force and posesan imminent danger to the public | 在该嫌犯可能逃跑时 |
[03:16] | if he or she were allowed to escape. | 为防止犯重罪的人逃跑时可使用武器 |
[03:18] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[03:21] | I’m Officer Dixon, your Range Master. | 我是狄克逊警官 你们的靶场安全官 |
[03:23] | Each target has two sides — the civilian and the suspect. | 每个靶有两面 分别是公民和嫌犯 |
[03:26] | When you see the suspect, | 当看见嫌犯 |
[03:28] | you have three seconds to get shots off. | 你们有3秒钟时间开枪 |
[03:30] | If you fire on the civilian side, it is an automatic fail. | 如果打到公民那一面 立刻失败 |
[03:36] | You have 36 shots, two magazine changes. | 你们总共有36发子弹 两次换片机会 |
[03:38] | 30 hits is a pass, 29 a fail. | 打中30发算通过 29发都不算 |
[03:42] | Whoops. Almost made somebody an orphan. | 差点把某人变成了孤儿 |
[03:44] | Rookies, you’re up. | 菜鸟们 该你们了 |
[03:46] | Care to make it interesting? | 想玩点刺激的吗 |
[03:48] | 20 bucks if your Boot makes it out on top? | 如果你的菜鸟拿第一我给你20块钱 |
[03:50] | I’ll take that bet. | 我赌 |
[03:51] | Me, too. | 我也赌 |
[03:53] | Officers ready? Begin. | 警官们准备好了吗 开始 |
[04:13] | Officer Nolan! | 诺兰警官 |
[04:19] | So, finishing first with the most hits, fastest time, | 最先完成命中率最高 速度最快 |
[04:22] | and tightest grouping… | 环数最多的是 |
[04:24] | Officer Chen. | 陈警官 |
[04:27] | Congrats. You are the new Mid-Wilshire champ. | 恭喜 你是新的中威尔士冠军 |
[04:29] | Thank you! Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[04:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:33] | Uh, Bradford, Harper, you both tied for second. | 布拉德福德 哈珀 你们并列第二 |
[04:36] | I don’t know what I hate more — | 不知道该更讨厌哪个 |
[04:38] | tying for second with you or losing to a rookie. | 是跟你并列第二 还是输给了菜鸟 |
[04:41] | And in last place, my only fail in three years — | 最后一名是三年来我唯一的败笔 |
[04:44] | Uh, sir, when — | 长官 是因为 |
[04:45] | Officer Nolan, if I hear one more word | 诺兰警官 不要让我再听到 |
[04:47] | about a guy in scuba gear… | 什么穿潜水服的人一个字 |
[04:49] | If you don’t pass requalification within 30 days, | 如果30天内你不能通过重新认证 |
[04:51] | you will be put on desk duty | 你就去做文职 |
[04:52] | and be given remedial firearm training. | 接受枪支训练补习 |
[04:54] | Is that really the way you want to end your rookie experience? | 你真的想这样结束你的菜鸟之旅吗 |
[04:57] | No, sir. | 不想 长官 |
[04:58] | Then I suggest you put in some range time | 那我建议你下次测试前 |
[05:00] | before your next test. | 多做点练习 |
[05:03] | Alright, see you all back at the station. | 好了 我们回警局见 |
[05:10] | Hey, I need you to sign this. | 我需要你签个字 |
[05:11] | Tamara. Good morning. | 塔玛拉 早上好 |
[05:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:14] | Can you sign the title to the car? | 你能在汽车所有权上签个字吗 |
[05:15] | Cops keep eyeballing it, | 警察总是盯着它 |
[05:17] | and they’re not gonna believe you gave it to me. | 他们不会相信是你给我的 |
[05:18] | You know, you still haven’t confirmed | 你还没答应 |
[05:20] | our Tuesday morning appointment with the social worker. | 星期二早上和社工的预约见面 |
[05:22] | We need to find youa real place to live. | 我们需要给你找个真正能住的地方 |
[05:23] | I’ll be there. I promise. | 我会去的 我保证 |
[05:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Oh, hey. I was a psychology major. | 我以前也是学的心理学专业 |
[05:31] | Cool, but it’s just a class that I have to take. | 好吧 但这只是节我必须修的课 |
[05:32] | Well, you might want to pay a little extra attention to it. | 那你可能需要多关注一下 |
[05:35] | I found that it really helped me | 我发现这门课真的能帮我了解 |
[05:36] | understand what motivates people. | 什么能激励人们 |
[05:38] | So does living on the street. | 住在大街上也能了解 |
[05:40] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[05:42] | The car is officially yours. | 这辆车正式成为你的了 |
[05:46] | – Drive safe. – Thanks. | – 注意安全驾驶 – 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:54] | – How’s the puppy? – She’s doing really great. | – 她怎么样了 – 她挺好的 |
[05:56] | Oh, she told me to tell you, uh, | 她还让我祝你 |
[05:58] | better luck next time at the range. | 祝你下次在射击场好运 |
[06:01] | – Get changed. – Yes, sir. | – 去换警服 – 是 长官 |
[06:04] | 7-Adam-07, attach to event 1426… | 7A07号 加入1426事件 |
[06:06] | …to assist Homicide on their 187. | 协助重案组调查187号案件 |
[06:08] | Did you take a look at that gang book I gave you? | 你看了我给你的那本关于帮派的书了吗 |
[06:09] | Yes, sir. It was very informative. | 看了 长官 非常有帮助 |
[06:11] | But I don’t want to get to aplace where all I see is gangs. | 但我不想去一个满是帮派的地方 |
[06:13] | Who’s telling you to do that? | 谁要你去了 |
[06:15] | – What’s the deal? – Homicide. | – 什么情况 – 谋杀案 |
[06:17] | And, guys,I gotta run to court. | 二位 我得去趟法庭 |
[06:19] | Detective’s en route. | 警探在来的路上了 |
[06:21] | Yeah, no problem. We’ll take over. | 没问题 交给我们 |
[06:22] | Give me some quality teaching time with the Boot. | 让我有时间能好好教导一下菜鸟 |
[06:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Ooh-ee! A cholo piñata. | 是个墨西哥人 |
[06:30] | Definitely a gangbanger. | 绝对是帮派团伙干的 |
[06:32] | Looks like he got dressed using the thug life handbook. | 穿着打扮就像按着暴徒生活指南做的 |
[06:34] | What do the tats tell us? | 从他的纹身能了解到什么 |
[06:36] | Spider web shows us that he was caught up in the life. | 蜘蛛网表示他生前曾被拘捕 |
[06:39] | And the three dots by his eye? | 眼旁的三个点呢 |
[06:40] | Stands for “mi vida loca.” | 表示 我的疯狂人生 |
[06:42] | That and the clock tattoo shows us that he’s done time, | 那个钟表纹身表示他坐过牢 |
[06:45] | and based on the yellow belt and the bandana, | 根据黄色腰带和头巾来看 |
[06:47] | he probably banged with Malos Dorados. | 他很可能是马洛斯·多拉多斯帮派的人 |
[06:49] | Officer West, I taught you well. | 韦斯特警官 看来我教的很好 |
[06:51] | Sorry for making you wait. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[06:52] | Nah, that’s a first. | 还是头一遭啊 |
[06:54] | Didn’t know detectives knew the word “sorry.” | 还以为警探都不会说抱歉呢 |
[06:56] | Well, it wasn’t too long ago I was the one | 不久前我也是 |
[06:57] | babysitting the crime scene. | 看管犯罪现场的一员 |
[06:58] | So, what do we got? | 这里什么情况 |
[07:00] | Hispanic male, tortured, shot execution-style. | 西班牙裔男性 被折磨过 死刑式枪毙 |
[07:03] | Probably killed by another gangbanger | 很可能是另一个帮派成员杀的 |
[07:05] | whose body we’ll find in an alley next week. | 没准下周我们可能会在某个巷子发现这个人的尸体 |
[07:07] | Classic case of No Victims Involved, if you ask me. | 如果要问我 这就是典型的不涉及受害者案件 |
[07:10] | Well, I didn’t. | 但我没问 |
[07:12] | Go start a canvass. | 开始调查吧 |
[07:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[07:17] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[07:20] | Don’t let that guy turn you into a hater. | 别让他把你变成仇恨者 |
[07:23] | It’s easy to judge, but this was someone’s kid. | 评判一个人很容易 但他也是别人的孩子 |
[07:26] | I just really miss riding with you. | 我很怀念跟你一起巡逻的时光 |
[07:28] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 我也挺好 |
[07:37] | Mid-Wilshire shooting champ! | 中威尔士射击冠军 |
[07:39] | I like the sound of that. Wait, do I get a trophy? | 我喜欢这个称呼 等下 我有奖杯吗 |
[07:41] | – I love trophies. – Relax. | – 我喜欢奖杯 – 行了 |
[07:42] | You had a few good shots. | 你不过是有几发打得不错 |
[07:44] | Come on! I rocked it! | 得了吧 我简直碾压群雄 |
[07:46] | Don’t be salty just because you got second place. | 别因为你得了第二名就说酸话啊 |
[07:47] | Plus, you won 40 bucks. I should get a cut of that. | 而且我应该从你赢的40块钱里分一杯羹 |
[07:50] | Not happening. | 不存在的 |
[07:51] | But as your T.O., your successes are my successes. | 但作为你的长官 你的军功章总有我的一半 |
[07:54] | So you should be thanking me for training you so well. | 所以你应该感谢我把你训练得这么好 |
[07:56] | Wow. | 啊这 |
[07:59] | Isn’t that your car? | 那不是你的车吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah, it is. And he’s trying to steal it. | 对 那个人正在撬我的车 |
[08:07] | Sir, step away from the vehicle. | 先生 离车远点 |
[08:09] | It’s mine. I just bought it. | 这是我自己的 刚买的 |
[08:11] | But I can’t get this stupid door to open. | 但我打不开这破门 |
[08:13] | What do you mean you just bought it? | 你刚买的是什么意思 |
[08:14] | This girl — she sold it to me for 4 grand. | 这个女孩 她以四千美元的价格卖给了我 |
[08:17] | $4,000?! It’s worth at least $10,000! | 四千 它至少值一万美元 |
[08:20] | Okay, $8,000. | 好吧 八千美元 |
[08:21] | -Am I in trouble? -No, sir. | – 我有麻烦了吗 – 不 先生 |
[08:23] | Nope. Sorry to bother you. | 不 很抱歉打扰你 |
[08:31] | You — You have to push all the way down before pulling up. | 你 你得先用力向下压 然后才能打开 |
[08:35] | Hey! Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | I should get a do-over. | 我应该再打一遍的 |
[08:43] | I mean, a guy running around in a scuba suit | 我是说 一个穿着潜水服到处跑的家伙 |
[08:45] | and an air tank at a gun range? | 还有一个放在靶场的气罐 |
[08:47] | That’s weird, right? | 这很奇怪 对吧 |
[08:48] | Have you never been to a public range in L.A. before? | 你以前没逛过洛杉矶吗 |
[08:50] | It’s weird when someone is notcosplaying. | 没人奇装异服才是真的奇怪 |
[08:53] | But you shouldn’t have let itdistract you. | 但你不应该让这种事分散你的注意力 |
[08:55] | You had a gunin your hand. N– I know.It was just — | – 毕竟你手里拿着枪 – 我知道 只是 |
[08:57] | No, no, no, no! No excuses. | 停 停 别找借口 |
[08:59] | The streets are full of distractions. | 街上到处都是让人分心的东西 |
[09:02] | You lose focus, someone gets killed. | 你一个不留神 就会有人被杀 |
[09:05] | I was really hoping I could impress Sergeant Grey today. | 我还打算今天给格雷中士留下好印象呢 |
[09:06] | Yeah, well, you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[09:11] | “Momster”? | 怪兽老妈 |
[09:12] | I-I’m sorry. Do you mind if I…? | 对不起 你介不介意我 |
[09:14] | Sure. Go ahead. | 没事 你自便 |
[09:18] | Hey, Mom, what’s up? | 妈 怎么了 |
[09:19] | Evelyn: I need directions downtown. | 我找不到去市区的路了 |
[09:21] | Well, didn’t Henry download that driving app on your phone? | 亨利不是在你手机上下载了导航软件吗 |
[09:24] | Yes, but it has a very weird robot voice. | 是的 但那个机器人的声音很奇怪 |
[09:26] | And I’ve got impatient son voice. | 现在你儿子的声音很不耐烦 |
[09:28] | Use the driving app, Mom. Bye. | 就用那个导航软件吧 妈妈再见 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. That’s — | 我很抱歉 那是 |
[09:31] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[09:33] | Look, when I first joined, | 听着 我刚加入的时候 |
[09:35] | my mom used to call all the time during shifts. | 我妈妈以前总是在轮班的时候打电话 |
[09:37] | But eventually, I just realized that | 但最终 我意识到 |
[09:40] | that was her way of making sure I was okay. | 她只是通过这种方式来确认我一切安好 |
[09:42] | That’s very nice. This is not that. | 那很好 可我妈不是这样的 |
[09:45] | Help! Police! Help! Police! | 救命啊 警官 救救我 |
[09:47] | Police, help! | 警官 救命 |
[09:49] | There’s a woman destroying my house! | 有个女人在毁了我的房子 |
[09:55] | I ShareBnB the place, | 我和别人合租这里 |
[09:57] | and when I came by to get my mail, I caught her like this. | 当我过来取邮件的时候 我就发现她在这了 |
[09:59] | You can’t make me leave. | 你不能强迫我走 |
[10:01] | Okay, no, w-we’re just checking to make sure | 好吧 不 我们只是确认一下 |
[10:02] | that everything is okay. | 是否一切都很好 |
[10:04] | Clearly it’s not. Do something! | 我就很不好 你们得做点什么 |
[10:06] | Could you get her out of here, please? | 你能把她弄出去吗 |
[10:07] | She’s ruining Monica’s birth experience. | 她毁了莫妮卡的分娩体验 |
[10:10] | Um, ma’am, technically, the young lady | 夫人 严格来说 那个年轻的女士 |
[10:11] | isn’t doing anything illegal. | 没有做任何违法的事 |
[10:13] | She’s well within her temporary tenant rights to be here. | 她完全有权住在这里 |
[10:15] | And giving birth really isn’t a crime. | 生孩子真的不是犯罪 |
[10:17] | It is when it’s on my white European goose downs! | 但是绝不能在我的白色欧洲鹅绒上 |
[10:21] | You need to get her out of here,please. Yep. | – 你得把她弄出去 求你了 – 好 |
[10:22] | -No! -Ma’am, come with me. | – 不 – 夫人 跟我来 |
[10:24] | This way. Come on. | 这边 请过来 |
[10:26] | Easy. Easy. You okay? | 放轻松 你没事吧 |
[10:29] | I’m okay.Okay. | – 我还好 – 好的 |
[10:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:32] | I don’t like how high her blood pressure is. | 她的血压有些偏高 |
[10:34] | Okay. Um, uh, Monica, my name is Nyla. | 好的 莫妮卡 我叫尼拉 |
[10:38] | We need to get you to a hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[10:40] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[10:42] | No, no, I don’t want to have my baby at the hospital, | 不 不 我不想在医院生孩子 |
[10:44] | not after what happened last time. | 尤其在上次发生那种事以后 |
[10:45] | Please, I don’t want to have my baby at the hospital. | 拜托 我不想在医院生孩子 |
[10:47] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好好 行 |
[10:48] | Listen, I will be with you the whole way. | 听着 我会一直陪着你 |
[10:55] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[11:03] | I’m Dr. Kang. You brought her in? | 我是康医生 你带她进来的 |
[11:05] | Yes, sir. She passed out earlier, | 是的 先生 她之前昏过去了 |
[11:07] | but she came to in the ambulance. | 但在救护车里醒了过来 |
[11:08] | Who’s her OB? | 她的产科医生是谁 |
[11:10] | I’m not using one. I have a doula. | 我没请 我只请了助产师 |
[11:12] | Well, that’s not very smart. | 那可不太明智 |
[11:14] | No, it’s just that I had | 不 只是我 |
[11:15] | a really bad experience with my first. | 第一次经历真的很糟糕 |
[11:17] | The — The cord got twisted, and the doctor — | 发生了脐带打结 而那个医生 |
[11:19] | he wouldn’t even check to see — | 他甚至连看都不看一眼 |
[11:20] | Would you please calm down? | 请你冷静一下好吗 |
[11:22] | Your blood pressure’s sky-high, | 你的血压非常非常高 |
[11:23] | and getting hysterical just makes things worse. | 发脾气只会加剧这种情况 |
[11:25] | Hey, Doc, this is your patient. | 医生 这是你的病人 |
[11:29] | Don’t talk down to her. Just listen. | 别对她泼冷水 听她说 |
[11:32] | Can you calm your partner down? | 你能让你的搭档冷静下来吗 |
[11:33] | She’s not my partner. She’s my boss. | 她不是我的搭档 她是我的老板 |
[11:35] | And she is firing you. | 而且她要解雇你 |
[11:38] | We would like a new doctor, please. | 我们需要一位新医生 |
[11:39] | I’m the head of obstetrics, and this is not a police matter. | 我是这里的产科主任 还有 这不是警察的事 |
[11:45] | I want a new doctor. | 我想要一个新医生 |
[11:48] | Page me when she comes to her senses. | 等她恢复理智了再叫我 |
[11:51] | I can’t do this — fighting with doctors again. | 我不能再和医生打架了 |
[11:53] | T-They don’t want to listen. They just don’t want to listen. | 他们不想听 他们就是不想听 |
[11:55] | Hey. We will make them listen. | 我们会让他们听的 |
[11:56] | You got it? Okay? Me and you. Together. | 好吗 我会站在你这边 |
[11:59] | Who’s the doctor she wants? | 她想要的那位医生是谁 |
[12:07] | Sorry I’m running late. | 对不起 我要迟到了 |
[12:08] | Just think, once you retire, | 想想看 一旦你退休了 |
[12:10] | no more schedules, no more — | 就不再有人催你了 不再有 |
[12:13] | Just keep it down about those retirement talks. | 别再扯那些退休的事了 |
[12:15] | I haven’t told anyone yet. | 我还没告诉任何人 |
[12:17] | You having second thoughts? | 你改变主意了 |
[12:19] | No. As soon as I send this rookie class on their way, | 没 等我把这帮新人带上路了 |
[12:24] | -I am all yours. -Oh, well, I like the sound of that. | – 我就任由你安排 – 我爱听你这么说 |
[12:27] | You like that? Alright. | 你喜欢吗 好吧 |
[12:28] | But I-I was hoping that we could | 但我希望我们能 |
[12:30] | look at these together at lunch. | 午餐时一起看看这些 |
[12:33] | “Taking Off the Badge: | 摘掉徽章 |
[12:34] | Retirement Strategies for Law Enforcement.” | 执法人员的退休计划 |
[12:37] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑了 |
[12:38] | We both know the statistics. | 我们都知道这些数字 |
[12:40] | Most cops die within seven years of retirement. | 大多数警察在退休后七年内死亡 |
[12:43] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[12:45] | I know it’s not because I’m not gonna let it. | 我知道这不可能 因为我不会让它发生 |
[12:47] | Luna, how are you? | 露娜 你好吗 |
[12:49] | I’m good, Detective Lopez. | 我很好 洛佩兹警探 |
[12:52] | How you liking the promotion? | 这次升职感想如何 |
[12:53] | Love it. | 很开心啊 |
[12:55] | Hey, Sarge, I’m working a weird homicide. | 警长 我在调查一件奇怪的谋杀案 |
[12:56] | M.E. pulled out silicone-coated, armor-piercing slugs | 法医从我的受害者身上 |
[12:59] | out of my vic. | 取出了涂有硅的穿甲弹头 |
[13:00] | Armor-piercing? | 穿甲弹 |
[13:01] | Damn. Who’d he piss off? | 天哪 他惹着谁了 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | But the guy had ties to Malos Dorados. | 但那家伙和马洛斯·多拉多斯有关系 |
[13:06] | You have a C.I. in still with them? | 你在他那边还有线人吗 |
[13:07] | Felix Minosa. | 费利克斯·米诺萨 |
[13:09] | But I passed him over to Wysocki when I became Watch Commander. | 但当我成为总指挥后 我把他交付给了维索基 |
[13:12] | He’ll hook you up. Thanks. | – 他会帮你引荐的 – 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Nice seeing you, Luna. | 很高兴见到你 露娜 |
[13:14] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[13:18] | You’re gonna have to tell them soon, Wade. | 你得尽快告诉他们 韦德 |
[13:20] | They love you around here. | 这里的人都喜欢你 |
[13:22] | They’re gonna want a chance to say goodbye. | 他们会想有机会说再见的 |
[13:24] | Still can’t believe how that doctor talked to her. | 还是不敢相信那个医生这么和她说话 |
[13:27] | Oh, there’s plenty more where he came from. | 这种人就应该怼到底 |
[13:30] | Sounds like you’re talking from experience. | 听起来你很有经验 |
[13:31] | Well, after Lila was born, | 利拉出生后 |
[13:34] | I-I-I knew something was wrong, | 我 我知道有点不对劲 |
[13:36] | but the doctor just said I was being dramatic. | 但医生说我多虑了 |
[13:38] | But honestly, if it wasn’t for that nurse… | 但老实说 如果不是那个护士 |
[13:42] | I-I will never forget the look on Donovan’s face | 我永远不会忘记当我被推进手术室的时候 |
[13:46] | when I was being wheeled into surgery. | 多诺万脸上的表情 |
[13:48] | He was holding Lila, and she was just so small and — | 他抱着莉拉 而她是那么小只 |
[13:51] | and fragile and I just — | 那么脆弱 我 |
[13:53] | I thought I’d never see them again. | 我以为再也见不到他们了 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. You deserved better than that. | 我很抱歉 你不应该遭这种罪 |
[13:58] | Yeah. I did. | 是啊 是的 |
[14:00] | Uh, excuse me. Hi. Yes? | – 打扰了 你好 – 怎么 |
[14:02] | Are you Dr. Peterson?Yes. | – 你是彼得森医生吗 – 对 |
[14:04] | We have a woman who is in labor, | 我们这有位女士正在分娩 |
[14:06] | and she’s showing signs of pre-eclampsia. | 她出现了子痫前期的迹象 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry. I already have a patient in labor. | 不好意思 我已经有个病人在分娩了 |
[14:09] | Now you have two. | 现在你有两个了 |
[14:11] | Dr. Kang is the doctor on call. | 康医生正在当值 |
[14:13] | Would you let Dr. Kang deliver your baby? | 你能放心让康医生给你自己接生吗 |
[14:17] | He’s my boss. | 他是我的老板 |
[14:20] | What room is she in?She’s in 309. | – 她在哪个房间 – 309号 |
[14:22] | I will introduce you to her. | 我将把你介绍给她 |
[14:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:27] | Mom, this isn’t a good time. | 妈妈 现在不是时候 |
[14:28] | Evelyn: John, help! Get away from me! | 约翰 救命 离我远点 |
[14:30] | Mom, what’s going on? Who are you speaking to? | 妈妈 怎么了你在和谁说话 |
[14:32] | I said get away! | 我说了滚开 |
[14:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:36] | Something’s wrong at my house. | 我家出了点问题 |
[14:37] | My mom’s in trouble. | 我妈妈有麻烦了 |
[14:38] | Take the shop. Radio for backup. | 开车去吧 去请求无线电支援 |
[14:39] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:45] | What’s going on? Is my mom okay? | 发生什么事 我妈妈还好吗 |
[14:47] | She’s a feisty one. | 她可真精力充沛 |
[14:48] | Knows more curse words than my old drill instructor. | 会的脏话比我以前的教官还多 |
[14:50] | Uh, who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:52] | I’m Danny Hill. I’m your mom’s fiancé. | 我是丹尼·希尔 我是你妈妈的未婚夫 |
[14:54] | Ex-fiancé! You cheater! | 前未婚夫 你这个骗子 |
[14:57] | I’m not a cheater. Evelyn! | 我不是骗子 伊芙琳 |
[14:59] | Liar!I had coffee with Pamela | 说谎 我和帕梅拉喝了咖啡 |
[15:01] | to tell her about our engagement. | 告诉她我们订婚的事 |
[15:03] | We were married 30 years. It was the decent thing to do. | 我们结婚30年了 这是我应该做的 |
[15:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[15:07] | I don’t believe anything you say. | 你说什么我都不信 |
[15:09] | Will you please leave? | 请你离开好吗 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 可以 |
[15:13] | Can I just, um, get the ring back? | 我能把戒指拿回来吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t have it. | 戒指不在我这 |
[15:19] | Mom, you showed it to me this morning. | 妈妈 你今天早上才给我看过 |
[15:21] | I know, but it — it — it was so big | 我知道 但它 它太大了 |
[15:24] | it kept slipping off my finger. | 一直从我手指上往下滑 |
[15:25] | Maybe it’s around here somewhere. | 它也许掉在这附近了 |
[15:27] | Mom, just give him back the ring. | 妈妈 把戒指还给他 |
[15:28] | I don’t have it. | 戒指不在我这 |
[15:30] | Is that why you went downtown today, | 这就是你今天往市中心跑的原因吗 |
[15:32] | so you could sell it in the diamond district? | 为了把它在钻石街卖掉 |
[15:33] | Of course not. | 当然不是啊 |
[15:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:35] | You barely had it 48 hours. | 你拿到戒指到还没48小时呢 |
[15:39] | You never actually intended to marry me, did you? | 你根本就没打算嫁给我 不是吗 |
[15:41] | You scammed me for the ring! | 就只是为了骗走我的戒指而已 |
[15:43] | Oh, you gold-digging — | 啊 你这拜金 |
[15:45] | Yeah, d– | 别 |
[15:47] | Still my mom. | 怎么也是我妈妈 |
[15:51] | I want to file a police report. | 我要报案 |
[15:52] | Good luck with that. | 你倒是去啊 |
[15:54] | That is your right, sir. | 这是您的正当权利 先生 |
[15:55] | W-What? Why are you taking his side? | 什么 你站他那边吗 |
[15:57] | I’m not. This is not a costume. | 我没有 但警服不是儿戏 |
[16:00] | I am a police officer. | 我是一个警官 |
[16:03] | Filing a report is his right. | 报案是他的权利 |
[16:05] | Betrayed by my own son. | 被我的亲儿子背叛 |
[16:11] | I’m beginning to think I dodged a bullet. | 我开始觉得是我躲过了一劫 |
[16:16] | You gotta be kidding me. | 老天一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[16:18] | Bad puppy. | 坏孩子 |
[16:21] | You sold my car to buy new clothes? | 你卖掉我的车去买了新衣服 |
[16:22] | And earrings. | 还有耳环 |
[16:24] | It’s my car. You gave it to me. | 那是我的车了 你给我的 |
[16:26] | To sleep in, not to sell. | 给你住而已 不是让你卖掉它 |
[16:28] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to go to school | 你能想象得出每天顶着油腻腻的头发 穿着脏衣服 |
[16:31] | every day with greasy hair and dirty clothes? | 去学校是什么感觉吗 |
[16:33] | So, yeah, I sold your janky-ass ticket magnet | 所以对 我把你那摊小破铁买了 |
[16:36] | and bought a few nice things. | 买了一些好东西 |
[16:37] | I just want to feel normal for once. | 我只是想有一次正常人的体验 |
[16:39] | And so where’s the rest of the money? | 剩下的钱在哪 |
[16:42] | It’s in my college fund. | 归入我的大学基金了 |
[16:43] | Look, why didn’t you say something earlier? | 你为什么不早说 |
[16:45] | You came by this morning. You clearly already had a buyer. | 今早你来过 当时你显然已经有买家了 |
[16:48] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我知道你不会理解的 |
[16:50] | You would have just said no. | 你一定会拒绝的 |
[16:53] | No. Wait. | 别 等等 |
[16:55] | Where are you staying? | 那你住哪 |
[16:57] | With my cousin.Is it safe? | – 住在我表亲家 – 安全吗 |
[17:01] | Well…hell! | 嗯 靠 |
[17:03] | Dispatcher: All units B.O.L. 211-armed just occurred. | 全体警员 211号持械警报 |
[17:05] | Suspect is male, Black, 6-foot, black pants, blue hoodie. | 嫌疑人是男性 黑人 182米 黑裤子 蓝色连帽衫 |
[17:08] | Weapon a handgun. | 有手枪 |
[17:09] | Come on. Let’s get to work. | 快来 来活儿了 |
[17:13] | Hey. There’s our guy. | 看 那就是我们找的人 |
[17:16] | I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[17:18] | Uh, the hoodie’s green, not blue. | 他的连帽衫是绿色的 不是蓝色 |
[17:20] | The suspect is 6 feet. That guy’s too short. | 嫌疑人有182 那家伙太矮了 |
[17:23] | ‘Cause some scared RP with a gun in their face | 你觉得一个被枪抵着吓坏了的受害人 |
[17:25] | is gonna tell the difference between green and blue? | 能分辨得出绿色和蓝色的区别吗 |
[17:27] | 6 feet and 5’6″? Come on. | 或者一米七和一米八的区别 别逗了 |
[17:31] | Control, 7-Adam-07, | 指挥台 7A07 |
[17:33] | 8th and Bronson, got a possible 211 suspect. | 第八街和布朗森大道交叉口 疑似发现211号报警的嫌疑犯 |
[17:35] | Code 6. | 准备下车 |
[17:37] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[17:39] | Hey. LAPD. | 停下 洛杉矶警署 |
[17:42] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[17:44] | I said show me your hands now! | 我说现在就把手举起来 |
[17:50] | What the hell?!Roll over! | – 干什么 – 转过去 |
[17:51] | I didn’t do anything! I didn’t do anything! | 我啥也没干 我啥也没干啊 |
[17:53] | Roll over, dumbass! On your belly! | 转过去 蠢蛋 肚子着地 |
[17:54] | Aah! I live right here! | 我就住在这里 |
[17:55] | Hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 |
[17:57] | Why are you cuffing me?! | 为什么要铐我 |
[17:58] | Ow!For your safety and ours. | 为了我们共同的安全 |
[17:59] | My — Your — My safety?! Aah! | 我的 你的 我的安全吗 |
[18:01] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[18:02] | Look, sir, please, it’s gonna be okay. | 听着 先生 没事的 |
[18:04] | We just have to check you out. | 我们只是要查验一下你 |
[18:05] | Check me out?! I live right here! | 查验我干嘛 我就住这啊 |
[18:07] | Okay.What are you doing?! That’s my son! | 你在干什么 那是我儿子 |
[18:09] | Ma’am. Ma’am.Mama, I didn’t — | – 女士 女士 – 不是我 |
[18:11] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 别担心 |
[18:12] | Hey! Back up!I didn’t do nothing. | – 后退 – 我什么都没做 |
[18:13] | Let my baby go! Get off of me! | 松开我的宝贝 别碰我 |
[18:14] | Lady, I will knock your ass out! | 女士 我要动手了 |
[18:16] | Get your hands off my wife!Are you crazy?! | 别碰我的老婆 你们有病吗 |
[18:18] | Control, 7-Adam-07, I gota house emptying out on me.Son, it’s okay. | – 指挥室这里是7A07 这有一屋子的人出来对付我 – 孩子 没事的 |
[18:21] | Send backup.Let him go!It’s all right, son. | – 请求支援 – 放开他 没事的 孩子 |
[18:22] | Everybody on the ground!Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 都给我趴到地上 |
[18:24] | Control, 7-Adam-07, we need a supervisor out here. Code 3. | 指挥室 7A07 我们这里需要一名警督 代号3 |
[18:27] | Everybody, just stay where you are. | 所有人待在原地 |
[18:28] | Just — Just give us a minute to explain. | 请 请给我们一分钟来解释 |
[18:31] | Everybody on the ground now! | 所有人趴到地上 |
[18:33] | Ronda: I know, I know, baby. It’s okay. | 我懂 宝贝 没事的 |
[18:43] | Baby, you’re okay. | 宝贝你没事吧 |
[18:45] | Doug: Everyone down on the ground! | 所有人给我趴到地上 |
[18:47] | Let him go!What do you need? | – 放开他 – 需要我们做什么 |
[18:48] | Help Jackson hook these idiots up. | 帮杰克逊把这些蠢蛋抓起来 |
[18:50] | We’re arresting the whole family? | 我们要把全家都逮捕吗 |
[18:52] | What the hell did I just say? | 我他妈刚刚说的什么 |
[18:53] | Wait, even the grandmother? | 等等 连奶奶也抓吗 |
[18:56] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[18:58] | Alright, West, Chen, you stay here. | 好了 韦斯特和陈 你两待在这里 |
[19:00] | Stanton, come here. Let’s go sort this out. | 斯坦顿 过来 我们把这事解决好 |
[19:01] | Woman: Hey, I’m recording this. I see you. | 我都录下来了 我看见你的行为了 |
[19:03] | Man: It’s always the same with you guys. | 你们这些人永远是这种做派 |
[19:04] | Get those cuffs off my boy! | 松开我儿子 |
[19:06] | We can’t, ma’am. Not yet, anyways. | 无能为力 女士 至少现在不可以 |
[19:08] | It’s protocol. I’m sorry. | 这是正常流程 对不起 |
[19:09] | Not as sorry as this fake-ass brother. | 远不及这位假惺惺的老兄 |
[19:11] | Uncle Tom sellout. | 伪汤姆大叔 |
[19:13] | We spotted the 211 suspect, ordered him to stop. | 我们看见了211嫌疑人 要他停下 |
[19:15] | H-Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[19:17] | They — They just pinched that guy | 他们 他们刚刚逮捕了那家伙 |
[19:18] | half a mile from here two minutes ago. | 就半英里外 两分钟前 |
[19:20] | You didn’t hear that on the radio? | 你在对讲机上没听见吗 |
[19:23] | I’m arresting all of them. | 我要把他们都抓了 |
[19:24] | Attempted assault on a police officer, | 以企图袭警 |
[19:26] | resisting arrest, criminal threats. | 拒捕 威胁警察的罪名 |
[19:27] | What are you doing here? There are cameras all around. | 你想什么呢 这周围都是摄像机 |
[19:29] | You nabbed an innocent man. The D.A. won’t file. | 你抓了一个无辜的人 检察官不会起诉的 |
[19:32] | These people don’t respect authority. | 这些人一点也不把当局当回事 |
[19:34] | You grabbed the wrong guy. | 是你抓错了人 |
[19:36] | You’re senior officer. | 你资历老 |
[19:38] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[19:42] | Control, 7-Adam-19, Code 4. | 控制室 7A19 代码4 |
[19:44] | Shut down Code 3 units and cancel the supervisor. | 终止代码3 还有让警督别来了 |
[19:46] | Jackson, come here. | 杰克逊 过来 |
[19:48] | Uncuff that gentleman with an apology. | 松开那孩子 并向他道歉 |
[19:50] | Talk to the family, explain the situation. | 和他的家人解释清楚情况 |
[19:51] | See if you can dust them off, okay? | 看能不能让他们消消火 好吗 |
[19:53] | Okay. I’ll join you in a minute. | 好的 我一会就来 |
[19:54] | And now you’re gonna kiss their ass? | 所以你是要向他们求饶了是吗 |
[19:56] | It’s called the least we can do. | 这是我们的本分 |
[19:59] | Woman: It’s not right. That’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[20:01] | Man:He should lock him up.Finally. | – 他应该把他锁起来 – 我说什么来着 |
[20:03] | Uh, sir, I am — I’m truly sorry for the, uh, confusion. | 先生 我为我们的误捕真心道歉 |
[20:07] | Confusion? You just cuffed my grandbaby | 误捕 你刚刚把我的孙宝贝铐起来 |
[20:09] | and pointed guns at my entire family. | 还用枪指着我们全家 |
[20:11] | And we’re very sorry, ma’am. | 我们真的很抱歉 女士 |
[20:13] | Look, ma’am, we were looking for a suspect | 女士 我们刚刚在搜寻嫌疑人 |
[20:15] | that fit the description of your grandson. | 他的特征与您孙子相符 |
[20:17] | Oh!Yeah. Young and Black. | 是啊 年轻黑人嘛 |
[20:19] | We need to speak to your Sergeant.Tim: Of course. | – 我们要跟你的警长谈谈 – 当然 |
[20:21] | Ma’am, here’s my business card | 女士 这是我的名片 |
[20:23] | in case you want to file a complaint. | 如果您想投诉的话 |
[20:24] | You bet your ass we do. | 我们他妈一定会的 |
[20:29] | Hey. It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[20:31] | Mother and daughter are doing just fine. | 母女平安 |
[20:33] | That’s great.What happened with your mom? | 太棒了 你妈妈怎么样 |
[20:36] | Oh, it’s just a hot mess, which is normal. | 一团糟 平日里就这样 |
[20:39] | Fiancé flew in to win her back. | 未婚夫坐飞机来想赢回她的心 |
[20:41] | She’d already hocked the engagement ring, | 但她已经把订婚戒给卖了 |
[20:43] | so he filed a police report, with me, which I’ll hear about. | 所以他向我报了案 一会他还要跟我详谈 |
[20:46] | I just wish I could say this was new behavior, | 我希望我能说这是我妈第一次干这种事 |
[20:48] | but she’s been pulling this love-’em-and-leave-’em stuff | 但自从我爸爸离开 |
[20:50] | since my dad split. | 她就习惯了左拥右抱 |
[20:52] | Well, not like I’m trying to defend her or anything, | 我不是想为她说话或者别的 |
[20:55] | but a single mom raising a kid alone in the ’60s — | 但一个单亲妈妈在六十年代独自抚养孩子 |
[21:00] | ’80s. | 八十年代 |
[21:01] | Late ’70s, early ’80s. | 七十年代末 八十年代初 |
[21:04] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[21:05] | Women couldn’t even get their own credit cards back then. | 女人当时都不配有自己的信用卡 |
[21:08] | I mean, society was designed to make them depend on men. | 我是说 社会逼迫她们依靠男人 |
[21:12] | So maybe that made your mom a little…mercenary. | 所以这也许让你妈妈变得有一点 唯利是图 |
[21:19] | Lopez: Your old C.I. came through. | 我跟你的线人接上头了 |
[21:20] | What did Felix tell you?That my murder victim was recruited | – 费利克斯说什么了 – 我的谋杀案受害者 |
[21:22] | to be local muscle for a Guatemalan cartel, | 被一个以火焰姐为首的 |
[21:24] | specifically for La Fiera. | 危地马拉贩毒集团招募为本地打手 |
[21:26] | La Fiera? It’s a woman? | 火焰姐 是个女人吗 |
[21:29] | Her real name’s Sandra de la Cruz. | 她的真名是桑德拉·德·拉·克鲁兹 |
[21:31] | She’s a big-time drug runner from Guatemala. | 她是危地马拉的大毒贩 |
[21:33] | Legend goes that when she was only 15, | 传闻说当她15岁时 |
[21:35] | she was walking home from the hospital | 她正带着新生子从医院 |
[21:36] | with her newborn son when she got caught | 走回家 |
[21:38] | in the crossfire between two rival gangs. | 却被困在两个敌对帮派的交火中 |
[21:41] | To protect her baby, she picks up a semiautomatic | 为了保护孩子 她从一个死透了的缉毒警手上抢了一把半自动枪 |
[21:44] | off a dead narco and kills everyone. | 杀了所有人 |
[21:46] | The cartel was so impressed, they recruited her | 那个贩毒集团大为震惊 把她招入麾下 |
[21:49] | and named her La Fiera.And you believe that? | – 为她取名拉·菲拉 – 你还真信啊 |
[21:52] | There’s songs written about it and a kick-ass telenovela. | 为这事人们写了歌 还拍了一个帅炸了的电视剧 |
[21:55] | So, whether her origin story is true or not, | 所以不管她的故事是真是假 |
[21:57] | La Fiera is very real and very dangerous. | 火焰姐是真人而且非常危险 |
[22:01] | And you think she’s connected to your homicide? | 而且你觉得她和你手上的谋杀案有关 |
[22:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:06] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[22:08] | “来了解你的退休计划” “退休自驾游地图” | |
[22:09] | You’re putting in your papers? | 你要上交你的申请了吗 |
[22:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:12] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[22:14] | Were you gonna say something? | 你不提前说说吗 |
[22:16] | Like you share all your personal decisions? | 好像你会把所有的个人决定到处说似的 |
[22:20] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[22:21] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[22:23] | I’ll tell everyone when I’m ready. | 我准备好了会告诉大伙的 |
[22:25] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[22:26] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴的 |
[22:28] | I just… | 只是 |
[22:31] | It won’t be the same without you. | 你走了一切都不一样了 |
[22:35] | Well, I’m either going to the range or home to my mother. | 我要不就回组织要不就回家陪我妈妈 |
[22:38] | So, you’re going to the range? | 所以 你要回组织吗 |
[22:39] | 100%. Maybe even a late dinner? | 百分百确定 或许晚点再吃晚饭 |
[22:41] | You know, you could always ask her to get a hotel. | 你看 你可以让她住在酒店的 |
[22:44] | You know, you’d think that’d be the case. | 你认为事情可以这样 |
[22:45] | You broke the first rule of being a cop — | 你违反了当警察的第一准则 |
[22:47] | have your fellow officer’s back. | 你要帮助你的同事 |
[22:48] | I did. You questioned every move I made, | 我这么做了 但是你质疑我的每一个举动 |
[22:51] | all before the suspects were even in cuffs. | 这一切发生时 嫌犯还没戴上手铐 |
[22:53] | But what really pissed me off — calling for a supervisor. | 但真正让我生气的是 竟然打电话找主管 |
[22:55] | The whole city hears that and thinks we’re in over our heads. | 整个城市都知道了 都认为我们掌控不了局面 |
[22:57] | We were in over our heads! | 我们那时确实没能掌控局面 |
[22:58] | No, you were! | 不 是你 不是我们 |
[23:00] | Don’t let it happen again. | 别让这种事再发生了 |
[23:04] | Hey. Was he actually giving you a hard time | 他是在为关于今天的事 |
[23:07] | about today?Yeah, it’s whatever. | 为难你吗 是的 |
[23:08] | I just have to hold it down for a few more weeks | 我只需要再忍耐几周 |
[23:10] | – then I’ll be free of him. – What happened? | – 就可以摆脱他了 – 发生什么了 |
[23:12] | He jacked up the wrong suspect, then threatened the family. | 他抓错了人 还威胁了那家人 |
[23:14] | A Black family, and it’s not the first time. | 一个黑人家庭 这不是第一次了 |
[23:17] | You should tell Grey.Or at least talk to Tim about it. | 你应该告诉格雷 或者至少和蒂姆谈谈 |
[23:19] | I did already. | 我早就这么做了 |
[23:21] | Tim said that he heard Doug was “a solid cop,” | 蒂姆说他听说道格是个可靠的警察 |
[23:23] | and that I should, “learn what’s useful from him | 我应该 向他学习有用的方面 |
[23:25] | and ignore the rest.” | 忽略其他的 |
[23:27] | – He said that? – Yeah. | – 他这么说吗 – 是的 |
[23:29] | And, look, as horrible as today was, | 听着,虽然今天很恐怖 |
[23:32] | technically, Stanton didn’t break any laws. | 严格来说 斯坦顿没有违反任何法律 |
[23:34] | Plus, he’s an 11-year vet and I’m just a rookie. | 而且 他是11年的老警察而我只是个菜鸟 |
[23:37] | No one’s gonna listen to me. | 没人会听我的 |
[23:39] | We’re listening. | 我们在听 |
[23:40] | And we’re here if you ever want to talk about it. | 如果你想聊聊 我们随时奉陪 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | *I see the wrecking* | 我看到了残骸 |
[24:01] | *I see the rain* | 眼前的雨 |
[24:04] | *I see the way now* | 我看到方向了 |
[24:06] | *I see the way* | 找到了路 |
[24:16] | Excuse me. Hate to bother you. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[24:18] | I saw you on the range earlier. I’m with the LAPD. | 我之前在靶场看到你了 我是洛杉矶警局的 |
[24:36] | Hey. I just heard. You all right? | 我刚刚听说 你还好吧 |
[24:38] | Yeah, yeah. My truck, not so much. | 我的车有点损伤 不严重 |
[24:39] | Any idea who the shooter is? | 知道枪手是谁吗 |
[24:41] | No, not yet. I did get a look at him, though. | 不 还不清楚 不过我看了他一眼 |
[24:43] | He was at the firing range during our qualifications, | 他在我们资格考核期间就在靶场 |
[24:45] | wearing a full scuba suit. | 穿着全套潜水服 |
[24:46] | Who’s the investigating detective? | 调查此案的警探是谁 |
[24:48] | Uh, actually, it looks like it’s you. | 事实上 好像是你 |
[24:50] | Crime scene techs identified the shooter’s ammunition — | 犯罪现场技术人员确认了枪手的弹药 |
[24:52] | silicone-covered, armor-piercing. | 有硅酮涂层 可以穿透盔甲 |
[24:54] | Same as my homicide. | 和我处理的凶杀案一样 |
[24:56] | And then the suspect got away in a white sedan, | 然后嫌犯开着一辆白色轿车逃跑了 |
[24:57] | but I only got a partial plate. | 但我只记住了部分车牌号 |
[24:59] | Luckily, that was all we needed. So, we’ve got five possibles. | 幸运的是 这些号码足够了 现在 我们有五辆嫌疑车 |
[25:01] | Only one was a white sedan. | 只有一个是白色轿车 |
[25:03] | – It’s a rental outof Pico-Union. – You get a name? | – 是在比克联盟租用的 – 有名字吗 |
[25:05] | Yes, they e-mailed us a copy of his driver’s license. | 有 他们给我们发了一份驾驶员的驾照复印件 |
[25:07] | Guillermo Sandoval. | 吉列尔莫·桑多瓦尔 |
[25:09] | That’s him. This is the guy. | 就是他 就是这个人 |
[25:13] | He’s definitely connected to my murder. | 他肯定和我的谋杀案有关 |
[25:14] | Victim worked for a Guatemalan cartel. | 受害者为一个危地马拉贩毒集团工作 |
[25:16] | Any idea where this guy is now?Actually, yeah. | – 知道这家伙现在在哪吗 – 知道 |
[25:18] | We got a hit off of his credit card | 我们查到了他的信用卡记录 |
[25:20] | that he used for the rent-a-car. | 他租车时使用的信用卡 |
[25:21] | It’s, uh, one of those no-tell motels on Ventura. | 是文图拉的一家不记名汽车旅馆 |
[25:23] | I’ll call for a warrant. | 我去申请搜查令 |
[25:31] | I got him! Got him! | 我来 我来 |
[25:33] | Show me your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[25:34] | Out here. Nice and slow. | 伸出来 慢慢的 |
[25:36] | Out here. On your knees. | 伸出来 跪下 |
[25:37] | Give me that. Hands on your head. | 手机给我 手放在头上 |
[25:39] | He just sent a text. | 他刚发了一条短信 |
[25:41] | “Policía. Plan B.” | 警察 实行B计划 |
[25:49] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[25:57] | At first, it didn’t make sense to me | 一开始 我理解不了 |
[25:59] | how a cop with a good reputation could do this. | 一个名声很好的警察怎么能做出这种事 |
[26:02] | Then I did a little research. | 然后我做了一些调查 |
[26:03] | You survived the Massacre of Antiguo Leon. | 你在安提瓜岛里昂大屠杀中幸存了下来 |
[26:05] | Your village stood up to the cartel, | 你们村反抗贩毒集团 |
[26:07] | and they were slaughtered. | 他们遭到屠杀 |
[26:09] | Men, women, children… your children. | 男人 女人 孩子 包括你自己的孩子 |
[26:13] | But this man that you tortured and killed | 但这个被你折磨死的人 |
[26:15] | had nothing to do with that. | 和那件事无关 |
[26:17] | He worked for the one who ordered it done. | 他为那个下令屠村的人工作 |
[26:20] | La Fiera. | 火焰姐 |
[26:22] | And you want revenge, but she’s a hard one to catch. | 你想报仇 但很难抓到她 |
[26:25] | Smart and very cautious. | 她既聪明又很小心 |
[26:28] | Rumor is she only travels by yacht to avoid ambush. | 谣言她为了躲避埋伏只坐游艇出行 |
[26:31] | So…that explains the scuba gear. | 这就解释了你的潜水装备 |
[26:34] | You needed to practice shooting with all that equipment on. | 你要在佩戴所有装备的情况下练习射击 |
[26:37] | Clearly, that was Plan “A.” | 很明显 那是A计划 |
[26:39] | But you sent someone a text ordering Plan “B.” | 但是你给某人发消息实施B计划 |
[26:42] | So, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:44] | You’ll find out… soon enough. | 你会搞清楚的 不会太久 |
[26:50] | Yeah, well, thanks for nothing. | 好吧 什么有用的消息都没有 |
[26:52] | My guy at the DEA didn’t even know La Fiera was in town. | 缉毒局的人甚至都不知道拉火焰姐在洛杉矶 |
[26:55] | That’s more than a little scary. | 这可真够吓人的 |
[26:57] | And it’s so strange to think that if I hadn’t been distracted | 如果我没留意到 |
[26:59] | by a guy in a scuba suit at a gun range, | 在靶场穿着潜水服的伙计 |
[27:02] | there would be a bloodbath on a yacht right now. | 现在游艇上会有一场大屠杀 |
[27:04] | Yeah, that was a good spot. | 是的 你眼真尖 |
[27:06] | Not what you said yesterday. | 你昨天不是这么说的 |
[27:08] | But who’s keeping score? | 但谁在记分呢 |
[27:11] | Clearly, you. Clearly. | 很明显 是你 |
[27:12] | I hope Grey is, too, though. | 不过 我希望格雷也在记分 |
[27:14] | You think there’s any way he would be so impressed by this, | 你认为他会不会因此很认可我 |
[27:16] | he might, you know, let me off the hook | 他可能 让我不再受 |
[27:18] | for that 30-day extension? | 30天延期的限制呢 |
[27:21] | Officer Nolan, | 诺兰警官 |
[27:24] | why were you given an official letter of reprimand | 你为什么会收到正式的批评 |
[27:26] | and extended in the FTO program? | 并在警员选拔项目中延期留观呢 |
[27:29] | Because I ignored an LAPD regulation. | 因为我忽视了洛杉矶警局的一项规定 |
[27:31] | Among other things. | 还有别的 |
[27:32] | And do you feel that that was a fitting punishment, | 你觉得这样的惩罚合适吗 |
[27:35] | considering your violation? | 鉴于你违反规定 |
[27:36] | Yes. | 合适 |
[27:39] | And yet you want special treatment. | 但你却想要特殊待遇 |
[27:41] | When we pinch someone breaking the law, they are punished. | 我们抓到违法者 就会惩罚他们 |
[27:44] | If those rules apply to them, | 如果这些规则对他们适用 |
[27:46] | then they absolutely apply to us, as well. | 那它们绝对也适用于我们 |
[27:49] | La Fiera’s in town with her son | 火焰姐和她儿子在城里 |
[27:51] | for a college tour. | 参加大学游 |
[27:53] | They’re gonna kill her on campus. | 他们要在校园里杀了她 |
[27:54] | *Ice tunnel when the pressure closes* | 结冰隧道 当压力逼近时 |
[27:57] | So, now we have to protect a drug lord? | 所以现在我们要保护一个毒枭吗 |
[27:58] | Can’t we just take an early lunch | 我们不能吃个早饭 |
[28:00] | and let nature take its course? | 让这件事顺其自然吗 |
[28:01] | Any real questions? | 有正经问题吗 |
[28:02] | Anyone have a case on her? DEA? FBI? | 谁有她的案子吗 缉毒局的 或者联邦调查局的 |
[28:04] | She’s on everyone’s radars, | 每个人都在关注她 |
[28:06] | but there’s no open warrants in the US. | 但美国没有公开搜查令 |
[28:07] | So as far as we’re concerned, she’s clean. | 所以对我们来说 她是普通人 |
[28:09] | Think she has private security? | 你们认为她有私人保镖吗 |
[28:10] | Definitely. And they’ll be packing. | 一定有 他们有枪 |
[28:11] | Let’s pray we get there before the trouble starts. | 祈祷我们能在麻烦开始前赶到那里吧 |
[28:13] | *Walk out with adrenaline* | 走出去 肾上腺素飙升 |
[28:16] | *So cold-blooded* | 如此冷血 |
[28:18] | Mom, wait up. | 妈妈 等一下 |
[28:23] | Can you believe Stanton? | 你能相信斯坦顿吗 |
[28:24] | “Can’t we just let nature run its natural course?” | 说什么顺其自然 |
[28:27] | Really? No comment? None at all? | 不是吧 不想评论一下吗 |
[28:30] | Look, he’s not my favorite cop, either, | 他也不是我最喜欢的警察 |
[28:31] | especially after he handled that family. | 尤其是在他那样对待那家人之后 |
[28:33] | You mean the way he terrorized them? | 你说他恐吓那家人的方式吗 |
[28:35] | Look, I’ve been around guys like Doug my entire career, | 听着 在我的整个职业生涯中 无论做军人还是警察 |
[28:37] | military and police. | 都有道格这样的人 |
[28:39] | They’re rough around the edges. | 他们是糙汉性格 |
[28:41] | “Rough around the edges,” “old school,” “hard-charging.” | 糙汉 老一派 努力进取 |
[28:43] | Come on, man. Stanton is a racist. | 拜托 兄弟 斯坦顿是个种族主义者 |
[28:46] | – You don’t know that for sure.Uh, yeah, actually, I do. | – 你没法确定 – 我能 我很确定 |
[28:49] | But you’re right. Let’s just make excuses for him. | 但是你说得对 让我们继续为他开脱吧 |
[28:52] | Phew! This place is something else. | 这地方是另一番景象 |
[28:55] | A lot nicer than where I went. | 比我上的学校好多了 |
[28:56] | Chico State. Where’d you go? | 加州州立大学 你去的哪个学校 |
[28:59] | UCLA. Ah! | 加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[29:02] | Too short for basketball. | 你打篮球的话太矮了 |
[29:04] | So football? | 所以 你是踢足球吗 |
[29:06] | Come on, you played, didn’t you? | 拜托 你踢足球 是不是 |
[29:07] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:09] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[29:11] | I also had a 4.4 GPA, and I was valedictorian of my class, | 我的绩点是4.4 我是班里的毕业生代表 |
[29:14] | if you were wondering how I got in. | 如果你想知道我是怎么考进去的 |
[29:16] | I wasn’t. | 我不想知道 |
[29:19] | *So cold-blooded* | 如此冷血 |
[29:23] | *Ah So cold-blooded* | 如此冷血 |
[29:25] | It’s the perfect combo of hard work and fun. | 这是学习和乐趣的完美结合 |
[29:27] | All units. Found them. | 所有人 找到他们 |
[29:30] | Lopez, Humanities building, east entrance. | 洛佩兹 人文大楼 东面入口 |
[29:32] | This campus is mad lit. | 有疯狂的校园文化 |
[29:41] | Yes, what can I do for you, Detective? | 是的 需要我做什么 警探 |
[29:44] | You may speak freely in front of my son. I hide nothing from him. | 你可以在我儿子面前畅所欲言 我对他毫无隐瞒 |
[29:46] | There’s a credible threat against your life. | 你的生命受到了严重威胁 |
[29:48] | I have officers ready to escort you to a safe location. | 我有警员准备护送你到安全的地方 |
[29:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:56] | Just as a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[30:00] | La Fiera! | 火焰姐 |
[30:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:03] | Go! Run! | 快跑 |
[30:04] | Look out! | 小心 |
[30:10] | Go! Go! Run! | 快跑 |
[30:14] | All units, I’m taking rifle rounds. | 所有人员 有人持步枪和我交战 |
[30:17] | Humanities building, third floor. | 人文大楼 3楼 |
[30:20] | Diamond formation when we get inside, got it? | 进去后用钻石阵列 听到了吗 |
[30:22] | I’ll provide cover fire. | 我打掩护 |
[30:24] | Alright, time to run like hell. | 好了 火速进入 |
[30:25] | Ready? Three, two, one, go. | 准备好 3 2 1 出发 |
[30:54] | Who is it? Who’s after me? | 是谁 谁在追杀我 |
[30:56] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[30:58] | He’s arrested, no? | 他被逮捕了 不是吗 |
[31:00] | There’ll be a record. I’ll find out anyway. | 会有记录的 不管怎样 我会弄清楚的 |
[31:01] | So why not just give me his name? | 所以为什么不直接告诉我他的名字 |
[31:03] | ‘Cause of what you might do to him. | 考虑到你可能会对他做的事 |
[31:12] | I thought that you didn’t hide anything from your son, | 我以为你没瞒着你儿子任何事 |
[31:14] | “La Fiera.” | 火焰姐 |
[31:16] | I like you. A strong hermana. | 我喜欢你 强壮的姐妹 |
[31:19] | But I am just a businesswoman. | 但我只是个女商人 |
[31:21] | Businesswomen don’t have narcocorridos | 女商人可没有缉毒警员之歌 |
[31:23] | – written about them. – Please. | – 把他们写进去 – 拜托 |
[31:25] | People in my country, they like to tell stories, | 我们国家的人 他们喜欢讲故事 |
[31:27] | create legends. | 制造传奇 |
[31:29] | Doesn’t make them all true. | 不会让这些成真 |
[31:30] | Lopez, 7-Adam-15. Shots fired. West stairwell. | 洛佩兹 这里是7A15 楼梯西侧发生交火 |
[31:33] | Pursuing suspect towards roof. | 嫌犯逃到了屋顶 |
[31:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:36] | It’s killing you, eh? | 这把你逼疯了吧 |
[31:38] | That you can’t be out there in the action? | 你不能在外面行动 |
[31:39] | – I’m protecting you. – No. | – 我正在保护你 – 不 |
[31:41] | You’re protecting your criatura. | 你在保护你的婴儿 |
[31:44] | You’re pregnant, no? I can tell. | 你怀孕了 不是吗 我能看出来 |
[31:46] | Diego gave me awful heartburn, too. | 怀迪亚哥的时候我也恶心的厉害 |
[31:48] | – What? No.Hey, come on, hermana. | – 什么 没有 – 得了吧 姐妹 |
[31:50] | We’re not sisters. | 我们不是姐妹 |
[31:52] | Do you know why they call me “La Fiera”? | 你知道为什么他们叫我火焰姐吗 |
[31:55] | You were caught in a narco gunfight with baby Diego. | 你和你的孩子迪亚哥在一起缉毒枪战中被抓 |
[31:58] | You grabbed a gun and laid everyone to waste. | 你抓起一把枪杀了所有人 |
[32:00] | Sounds more legend than truth. | 听起来更像是传说而不是事实 |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | That story is all truth. | 这个故事都是真的 |
[32:07] | We’re survivors, Diego and me. | 我们是幸存者 迪亚哥和我 |
[32:09] | When it comes to your child, there is nothing you won’t do, | 当涉及到你的孩子 为了保护他们 你愿意为他们做任何事 |
[32:13] | nothing you won’t become to protect them. | 你愿意为他们成为任何人 |
[32:18] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[33:17] | Get down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 马上 |
[33:19] | Ponte en el suelo! | 趴在地上 |
[33:46] | The State Department’s satisfied with your statement. | 国务院对你的声明很满意 |
[33:48] | – You can go. – Ay, muchas gracias, Detective. | – 你可以走了 – 非常感谢 警探 |
[33:52] | Diego, he likes this school. | 迪亚哥 他喜欢这所学校 |
[33:55] | So, who knows? Maybe we’ll see you around. | 所以 谁知道呢 也许我们还会再见面的 |
[34:04] | Don’t mistake the professionalism | 不要误解了专业精神 |
[34:06] | I showed you today for weakness. | 你今天看到了我的弱点 |
[34:08] | Loving your son doesn’t excuse you | 爱你的儿子不能为 |
[34:10] | from the crimes you’ve committed. | 你犯下罪行的开脱 |
[34:11] | You come back to L.A. when there’s a charge on your head, | 下次回洛杉矶的时候再受到指控 |
[34:13] | I’ll put the cuffs on myself. | 我会亲自为你戴上手铐 |
[34:16] | I would expect nothing less, hermana. | 我也希望如此 姐妹 |
[34:26] | Officer West. I’m on my way out. | 韦斯特警官 我要出去了 |
[34:28] | Can this wait till the morning? | 能等到明天早上吗 |
[34:30] | Uh, no, sir. This — This can’t. | 不 长官 恐怕不能 |
[34:31] | Alright, come on. | 好吧 说吧 |
[34:35] | It’s, um — It’s Officer Stanton. | 是关于斯坦顿警官的事 |
[34:38] | He, um — He’s a bad cop, sir. | 他 他是个坏警察 长官 |
[34:42] | In what way? | 在什么方面 |
[34:45] | To be honest, every way. | 说实话 每一方面 |
[34:48] | Who he chooses to pull over, | 他有区别地选择人靠边停车 |
[34:50] | how he — how he treats suspects of color, | 他对待黑人嫌疑人的方式 |
[34:52] | the things he says. | 他说的那些话 |
[34:53] | Give me specifics. | 说些细节 |
[34:55] | Saying that a crime has “no victims involved” | 他说过 这是一场没有受害人的犯罪之类的话 |
[34:58] | just because the deceased was affiliated. | 就因为那是一场黑帮火并 |
[35:00] | Look, a lot of cops feel that way. | 听着 很多警察都这么觉得 |
[35:04] | It’s an attitude I don’t agree with, | 我不同意这种态度 |
[35:05] | but it doesn’t violate any rules. | 但它没有违反任何规则 |
[35:07] | I-It’s not just that, sir. | 不仅如此 先生 |
[35:09] | Y-Yesterday we felony-stopped a man | 昨天我们以重罪逮捕了 |
[35:11] | who did not fit the suspect description. | 一个不符合嫌疑人特征的人 |
[35:18] | He was outside of his own home. | 他就在自己家的外面 |
[35:19] | I know about that. I read the report. | 我知道这件事 我读了报告 |
[35:21] | Did you check the body cams? Beca– | 你核对过随身摄录机了吗 因为 |
[35:23] | Stanton wanted to arrest this guy’s entire family, sir. | 斯坦顿想逮捕这家伙的全家 长官 |
[35:26] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[35:28] | it’s within cops’ discretion to make arrests. | 警察有权决定是否进行逮捕 |
[35:30] | It was unwarranted, sir! | 这是毫无根据的 长官 |
[35:32] | Look, Stanton escalated the entire situation | 斯坦顿把整个局势 |
[35:34] | to the point where it became dangerous for both us | 升级到了对我们和那个家伙的家人 |
[35:36] | and that man’s family. | 都很危险的地步 |
[35:38] | Bradford, we’re in the middle of something, so — | 布拉德福德 我们正忙着呢 所以 |
[35:40] | I-I think I know what it’s about. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[35:42] | Look, whatever Officer West is telling you, I stand with him. | 不管韦斯特警官跟你说什么 我都支持他 |
[35:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:53] | I’ll put Stanton on the desk till we figure it out. | 我会记下斯坦顿的事 直到我们想出办法 |
[35:55] | With all due respect, sir, that is not good enough. | 恕我直言 先生 这还不够 |
[35:57] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[35:59] | Excuse me, son? | 你说什么 孩子 |
[36:02] | You’ve been on the job for five minutes. | 你才在这个岗位上干了五分钟 |
[36:04] | I’ve got 25 years. | 我已经干了二十五年了 |
[36:07] | You don’t know what I had to put up with, | 你不知道我忍受了什么 |
[36:09] | what your father had to put up with to get this far. | 你爸爸为了走到这一步承受了什么 |
[36:12] | You stand on our shoulders. | 你站在我们的肩膀上 |
[36:14] | And yet the water is still above my head. | 但水还是没过了我的头 |
[36:17] | So, tell me this, sir. | 那么 告诉我 长官 |
[36:20] | What were all your sacrifices for? | 你的一切牺牲是为了什么 |
[36:25] | Get the hell out of my office, West. | 滚出我的办公室 韦斯特 |
[36:34] | – Look, I know you’re pissed. – Why aren’t you? | – 我知道你很生气 – 你怎么不生气 |
[36:36] | I am. It’s just… | 我也生气 只是 |
[36:38] | I’ve been making excuses for pricks like Stanton | 我这辈子都一直在为斯坦顿这种混蛋找借口 |
[36:39] | my entire life, figured there was no changing them, | 都以为他们不会改变 |
[36:42] | so I’d let it go, I gave them a pass. | 所以我就随它去了 我给了他们一个通行证 |
[36:44] | It wasn’t a pass. You gave them permission. | 那不是通行证 你给了他们许可 |
[36:47] | Silence is complicity, sir. | 沉默就是同谋 长官 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:51] | I get that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[36:52] | But Sarge is right. | 但警长是对的 |
[36:54] | Benching Stanton is the only recourse he has. | 限制斯坦顿是他唯一的办法 |
[36:57] | It’s not good enough. | 这还不够好 |
[36:58] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[37:02] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[37:08] | Can you page Officer Chen? | 你能呼叫陈警官吗 |
[37:10] | – Tamara. – Hey. | – 塔玛拉 – 嗨 |
[37:12] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[37:14] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:17] | I don’t trust people who are nice to me. | 我不相信对我好的人 |
[37:19] | Yeah, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[37:22] | Look, predators are everywhere, especially on the street. | 听着 到处都是掠夺者 尤其是在街上 |
[37:25] | Trust is something that needs to be earned, not bought. | 信任是需要赢来的 是买不来的 |
[37:28] | So, how can I earn trust with you? | 所以我怎么才能赢得你的信任呢 |
[37:31] | Well, according to my psychology textbook, | 根据我的心理学课本 |
[37:33] | there are seven different ways | 有七种不同的方法 |
[37:35] | to build trust in a relationship. | 可以在一段关系中建立信任 |
[37:38] | And if memory serves, I believe they boil down to | 如果没记错的话 我想归结起来就是 |
[37:40] | doing what you say you’re going to. | 言行一致 |
[37:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:44] | Um, I need a safe place to keep this at night. | 我需要晚上一个安全的地方保存这个 |
[37:50] | It’s the first computer I’ve ever owned. | 这是我拥有的第一台电脑 |
[37:52] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[37:54] | Uh, I used to do all my school work on the one at the library, | 以前我所有的作业都是用图书馆的电脑做的 |
[37:56] | but it’s like a hundred years old. | 但那的电脑好像有一百多年了 |
[37:58] | And your cousin’s is not a safe place? | 你表弟那里也不是个安全的地方吗 |
[38:00] | It’s safe-adjacent. | 所谓安全而已 |
[38:02] | I mean, I won’t get attacked while I’m asleep, | 我是说 我在睡觉的时候不会被攻击 |
[38:04] | but this will get pawned in five seconds. | 但这个会在五秒内被典当 |
[38:07] | You can pick this up here every morning before school. | 你可以每天早上上学前来这里取 |
[38:10] | Uh, excuse me. Could you leave this | 打扰一下 你能把这个 |
[38:12] | at the desk under Tamara Colins? Thanks. | 放在塔玛拉·柯林斯下面的桌子上吗 谢谢。 |
[38:14] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | Hey, have you ever been to the SCLA campus? | 嘿 你去过南加大的校园吗 |
[38:18] | I was there today, and it is beautiful. | 我今天去了 那里很美 |
[38:20] | – You should check it out. – Yeah, right. | – 你应该去看看 – 好的 |
[38:22] | – I can’t afford that. – They have scholarships. | – 我交不起学费 – 他们有奖学金 |
[38:25] | I could help you apply for one. | 我可以帮你申请 |
[38:27] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[38:29] | Well, why don’t you grab your stuff, | 拿上你的东西 |
[38:31] | and we can talk about it over dinner? | 我们可以边吃晚饭边聊 |
[38:33] | And then after that, I can drop you at your cousin’s house | 之后 我可以送你去你表弟家 |
[38:34] | and see if “safe-adjacent” is safe enough. | 看看所谓安全够不够安全 |
[38:38] | *Waiting there for me* | 在那里等着我 |
[38:41] | *To come back home* | 回家吧 |
[38:44] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[38:45] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[38:47] | Oh! Aww, she’s beautiful. | 她可真漂亮 |
[38:50] | *Back to these open arms where you belong* | 回到属于你的张开的怀抱 |
[38:56] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[39:05] | *Is that you that I see walking down the road?* | 是你吗 我看到了 沿着路边走着 |
[39:06] | Thanks for the gift. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[39:07] | On the table with the red bow. | 在桌子上 系着红色的蝴蝶结 |
[39:11] | Then who did? | 那是谁送的 |
[39:14] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[39:27] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[39:30] | “Querida Angela. | 亲爱的安吉拉 |
[39:32] | In my country, we tie a red ribbon | 在我的国家 我们会在婴儿的手腕上系上红丝带 |
[39:34] | around a baby’s wrist to ward off evil. | 辟邪去恶 |
[39:37] | Thank you for protecting my child today. | 谢谢你今天保护我的孩子 |
[39:39] | Consider this a gift of protection for yours. | 就当这是保护你的孩子的礼物吧 |
[39:42] | Con cariño, La Fiera.” | 爱你的火焰姐 |
[39:45] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[39:50] | *Back to these open arms where you belong* | 回到属于你的张开的怀抱 |
[39:57] | *Come back home* | 回家吧 |
[39:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:01] | I’m giving you exactly what you want. | 我这就给你你想要的 |
[40:02] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[40:04] | If you were leaving, you’d already be gone. | 如果你要走早就走了 |
[40:10] | You’re waiting. | 你在等 |
[40:12] | Waiting for your audience to appear | 等待你的观众出现 |
[40:14] | so you can put on another show. | 这样你就能再演一出戏了 |
[40:16] | You think that little of me? | 你就这么瞧不起我吗 |
[40:19] | After everything I’ve done for you, you hate me. | 我为你做了这么多 你却恨我 |
[40:22] | Mom, I don’t hate you. | 妈 我不恨你 |
[40:24] | I’m just so tired of playing the games. | 我只是厌倦了这场游戏 |
[40:27] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[40:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:37] | Well, then, maybe we could try not playing them | 那么 也许我们可以试着别再游戏 |
[40:42] | and just be real with each other. | 彼此坦诚相待 |
[40:44] | I don’t know if you could handle the real me. | 我不知道你能不能接受真实的我 |
[40:49] | But I’ll give it a shot. | 但我会试试看 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:56] | How would you like me to make a little supper? | 你想吃点我做的晚饭吗 |
[40:59] | – Unless you still want me to leave? – Mom. | – 除非你还想让我离开 – 妈妈 |
[41:03] | Supper would be great. | 做点晚饭就太好了 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:12] | And the guest ro– That’s my… | 客房在这 那是我的 |
[41:16] | *I put a lot on the line* | 我为此付出了很多 |
[41:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:24] | You were supposed to meet me outside 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前你就该在外面等我了 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry. My bad. | 对不起 是我的错 |
[41:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[41:32] | Wade. Talk to me. | 韦德 和我说说 |
[41:38] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[41:44] | Percy’s son came to see me. | 珀西的儿子来找过我 |
[41:47] | His T.O.’s a problem. | 他问了我一个问题 |
[41:49] | What kind of problem? | 关于什么的问题 |
[41:51] | You know what kind. | 你知道是哪种 |
[41:58] | When I joined the Department, I told myself, | 当我加入这个部门时 我告诉自己 |
[42:00] | “Do whatever you need to do to survive, | 为了生存 为了升职 |
[42:03] | get a promotion, | 你可以做任何事 |
[42:04] | then you can make some real change.” | 这样你就能做出一些真正的改变 |
[42:08] | And now you’re about to retire. | 但是现在你就要退休了 |
[42:10] | And I haven’t changed a damn thing. | 我什么都没改变 |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:15] | Well, what you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |