时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 洛杉矶警校 | |
[00:01] | Alright, you guys! | 好了 各位 |
[00:03] | You just finished your first day of Police Academy. | 你们刚上完警校第一天 |
[00:04] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[00:06] | Uh, like it might’ve been a bad idea. | 说得好像是个坏主意似的 |
[00:08] | Look, I personally don’t mind doing it again tomorrow. | 我个人不介意明天再来一遍 |
[00:10] | How about you? Still feel like puking? | 你呢 还想吐吗 |
[00:11] | Uh, no. I did that when you were taking | 不想 你跑最后一圈的时候 |
[00:12] | your extra lap, so now, | 我就吐过了 所以现在 |
[00:14] | I just feel a sense of achievement | 我只有一种成就感 |
[00:16] | and an even greater sense that sticking, uh, close | 还有一种更强烈的感觉就是 |
[00:19] | to you two is what’s gonna get me across the finish line. | 跟紧你们俩 才能让我跑过终点线 |
[00:20] | Well, how about this — | 不如这样 |
[00:21] | we will all get through together. | 我们一起通过 |
[00:22] | All for one, one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[00:24] | Pinkies! | 拉钩 |
[00:27] | Hey, well, I personally want to celebrate | 那我想庆祝一下 |
[00:30] | by doing another lap. | 再跑一圈 |
[00:32] | That guy serious? | 他说真的吗 |
[00:33] | -Okay, ready? -Yep. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[00:34] | Go for it. | 开始 |
[00:36] | What? D-Did you say go? | 什么 你刚说开始吗 |
[00:37] | – Three, two, one, go. – Wait — | – 3 2 1 开始 – 等下 |
[00:38] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:41] | No one’s saying I got my lights punched out, but | 虽然没人说我拳无虚发 |
[00:43] | I’m just saying… | 但我想说 |
[00:45] | maybe think twice before you take on Recruit Chen. | 也许跟新兵陈对抗前最好三思 |
[00:48] | Do it! Go! | 出拳 快 |
[00:49] | Go! Make it! | 继续 用力 |
[00:50] | I’m on your side! | 我全力支持你 |
[00:52] | 世界上最好的警官 从这所房间诞生 | |
[00:52] | Boom. | 完了 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[00:55] | Your flashlight’s not on! Your flashlight is not on! | 你的手电筒没亮 |
[00:58] | The winner. The loser. | 赢家 输家 |
[00:59] | His flashlight wasn’t on. | 他的手电筒没亮 |
[01:00] | We can do it again. | 我们可以再比一次 |
[01:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:03] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[01:04] | Okay, first of all, just hold the mitts up. | 好吧 但首先 记得把手套举起来 |
[01:05] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[01:06] | Alright. | 好了 |
[01:08] | Disassemble. Ready? | 拆卸比赛 准备好了吗 |
[01:08] | Three, two, one, go. | 3 2 1 开始 |
[01:12] | Once I catch my breath, I’m gonna come back in, | 等我喘过气来 就会回来 |
[01:15] | and it’s gonna be round two. | 进行第二轮 |
[01:17] | I’m — I’m gonna take a shot at the title. | 我要试着夺冠 |
[01:19] | And I’m arranging it nice, too. | 我又完成了 |
[01:22] | – Another winner! – Fudge! | – 又赢了 – 讨厌 |
[01:24] | How does it feel to be so defeated? | 被打败的感觉如何 |
[01:25] | I… | 我 |
[01:27] | Man, I gotta practice. | 天啊 我得多练练 |
[01:28] | – Stop it. – Yeah. | – 别拍了 – 没错 |
[01:29] | Someone gotta practice. | 有人要多练练 |
[01:30] | Ooh! Cut. Cut. | 关了 快关了 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:32] | Alright, you guys, we ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[01:34] | What? | 什么 |
[01:35] | First time in uniform. | 第一次穿制服 |
[01:38] | Everything except the badge. | 除了警徽 全套行头就绪 |
[01:39] | So, tell me, uh, | 请问 |
[01:41] | why do you want to be a police officer, Recruit Chen? | 你为什么想当警察 新兵陈 |
[01:44] | Oh, good question, Recruit Nolan. | 好问题 新兵诺兰 |
[01:46] | That’s me. | 没错 |
[01:47] | I guess I want to do something that matters. | 因为我想做点有意义的事 |
[01:51] | That was a cute answer, | 回答得真巧妙 |
[01:52] | but everyone will say that. | 但这话每个人都会说 |
[01:53] | So, can you do me a favor and dig deeper, please? | 能请你说得更深入一点吗 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Um, I guess — I guess I’ve been adrift since college, | 大学毕业后我就一直漫无目的 |
[02:02] | trying on different hats and different personalities, | 尝试不同职业不同个性 |
[02:05] | and nothing’s felt right, until — until this. | 但都觉得不合适 直到这次 |
[02:08] | But I don’t think the time spent | 但我不认为寻找自我的过程 |
[02:09] | trying to find myself was wasted. | 是在浪费时间 |
[02:11] | You know, everything I’ve done so far, | 目前我所做的一切 |
[02:13] | the profound and the foolish, | 不管是意义深远的还是愚蠢的 |
[02:15] | has prepared me to become a police officer | 都帮我成为了一名警察 |
[02:18] | so that I can protect those who need it the most | 让我能保护那些最需要保护的人 |
[02:23] | and from those who would do them harm. | 远离那些想伤害他们的人 |
[02:25] | Uh, that’s…unexpected and actually amazing. | 真是出乎意料地令人惊讶 |
[02:28] | That was really well said. | 说得真好 |
[02:29] | – Thank you. – That was | – 谢谢 – 厉害 |
[02:30] | I hope they don’t ask me. | 希望他们别问我这个问题 |
[02:31] | Now, make no mistake — you will be tested. | 毫无疑问 你们会受到考验 |
[02:34] | You will see things no one should have to see, | 会看到别人不该看到的事 |
[02:37] | do things a person should never be asked to do. | 做别人永远不会做的事 |
[02:39] | But what will get you through it all is character. | 帮你们度过难关的是你们的品格 |
[02:43] | When faced with the worst of humanity, | 当面对人性最丑陋的一面时 |
[02:45] | you will need to be your best. | 你们需要做到最好 |
[02:51] | Aww, I love that. | 我喜欢这段 |
[02:52] | Especially the Captain’s speech. | 特别是警监的这段讲话 |
[02:55] | I miss her. | 我挺想她 |
[02:56] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:57] | She would be so proud of you two. | 她会为你们感到骄傲 |
[02:59] | Of all of us. | 是我们所有人 |
[03:00] | Look, just 30 more days and you’ll be a P2, too. | 再过30天 你也会成为二级警察 |
[03:04] | Also? As well? | 大概 也许 |
[03:05] | Okay, until then, | 但是 在那之前 |
[03:07] | don’t speak to us when we’re on duty. | 我们执勤的时候别跟我们说话 |
[03:10] | Seriously, we can’t be caught dead socializing | 说真的 不能让人发现 |
[03:11] | with a lowly P1. | 我们跟菜鸟说话 |
[03:12] | Somehow, I always knew this about you two. | 不知为什么 我早就知道你俩是这样的人 |
[03:17] | Ben! Guys, it’s Ben! | 本 你们看本来了 |
[03:19] | Oh! Ben! | 本 |
[03:21] | Oh, congratulations, buddy. | 恭喜 伙计 |
[03:22] | Oh, come, come. Come in, come in, come in. | 快点进来 |
[03:24] | God, where have you been? | 天啊 你去哪了 |
[03:26] | Where haven’t I been? | 我去哪了 |
[03:27] | I mean, other than here. | 除了这里 |
[03:28] | I spent six months traveling the world, | 我花了6个月环游世界 |
[03:30] | meeting fascinating people. | 认识很多有趣的人 |
[03:31] | And by fascinating people, you mean attractive women? | 你说的有趣的人是指有魅力的女人吗 |
[03:33] | Who you dated? | 你跟谁约会了 |
[03:35] | No, not this time, Officer Chen and Officer West. | 不 这次不是 陈警官和韦斯特警官 |
[03:37] | And congrats to you two, by the way. | 顺便也恭喜你们二位 |
[03:38] | No, I started my own global charitable foundation. | 我成立了自己的全球慈善基金会 |
[03:42] | But even saving the world | 就算拯救世界 |
[03:43] | couldn’t keep me from coming home and celebrating | 也不能阻挡我回来 |
[03:45] | my best friend becoming a glorious P2, | 庆祝我最好的朋友晋升二级警察 |
[03:48] | whatever that is. | 管它是什么 |
[03:49] | Anyway, way to go, buddy. | 总之 干得好 兄弟 |
[03:51] | Uh, stop. Actually, I haven’t, | 等下 其实 我还没有 |
[03:52] | um, moved on. | 晋升 |
[03:54] | Uh, since you’ve been gone, | 自从你走以后 |
[03:55] | there’s been a little… shifting. | 事情有点变化 |
[03:58] | Wait, so you three are still rookies? | 这么说你们三个还是菜鸟 |
[03:59] | Oh, not those two. They’re good. Just me. | 没有他们 只有我 |
[04:00] | Um, I, uh, have a 30-day extension | 我因为违规 |
[04:03] | for breaking the rules. | 延期了30天 |
[04:05] | Well, in my business, | 在我这行看来 |
[04:06] | breaking the rules is how you make your first million. | 打破常规才能赚到第一桶金 |
[04:08] | Uh, if only. But, I-I-I’m flattered. | 要是这样就好了 但我还是受宠若惊 |
[04:10] | I’m so glad you’re here. It’s so great to see you. | 很高兴你来了 见到你真是太好了 |
[04:12] | I just feel terrible that | 只是有点愧疚 |
[04:13] | you came all the way to L.A. for me. | 你专门为我远道而来洛杉矶 |
[04:14] | Oh, relax. | 你想多了 |
[04:16] | You know the foundation is centered here. | 基金会中心就在这 |
[04:17] | I got plenty of work to do, | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[04:18] | including getting Henry squared away. | 包括帮亨利整顿就绪 |
[04:19] | For what? | 干什么 |
[04:21] | His — His new gig. | 他的新工作 |
[04:22] | I-I-I thought he told you. | 我以为他跟你说了 |
[04:24] | No, and he’s already got a gig | 没有 他还是个大学生 |
[04:26] | called being a college student, so… | 竟然就已经找到工作了 |
[04:28] | Well, you know what? | 这个嘛 |
[04:31] | You should probably, uh, talk to him about that. | 你应该跟他谈谈这事 |
[04:34] | Now, until then, | 在那之前 |
[04:35] | I don’t think there’s any point in letting this go to waste. | 没必要把这个浪费了 |
[04:39] | Congratulations, pal. | 恭喜大家 |
[04:45] | There’s got to be a ceremony or something | 肯定有个仪式之类的 |
[04:47] | to mark the rite of passage into P2, right? | 标志着晋升二级警察的庆祝仪式 对吧 |
[04:49] | When my dad moved up, | 我爸晋升的时候 |
[04:50] | he said the Watch Commander called him | 当时的值班指挥官 |
[04:51] | to the front of roll call and gave him | 在点名时把他叫到人前 |
[04:52] | a bottle of 30-year-old scotch. | 给了他一瓶30年的苏格兰威士忌 |
[04:54] | Ah. I’m not really a whiskey girl. | 我不太喜欢威士忌 |
[04:57] | Oh, God, I hope Sgt. Grey hasn’t heard | 天啊 我希望格雷警长没听说过 |
[04:59] | the stories about me and tequila. | 我喝龙舌兰酒的事 |
[05:00] | Honestly, I hope they give us | 老实说 我希望 |
[05:01] | something besides alcohol. | 他们能给我们酒以外的东西 |
[05:03] | Wait, they’re gonna give us separate things, right? | 不对 他们给我们的东西会不一样吧 |
[05:05] | – ‘Cause I –Okay, just slow down, okay? | – 因为我 – 行了 别急 |
[05:07] | Don’t ruin it by overthinking everything, okay? | 想太多 把感觉都毁了 知道吗 |
[05:09] | Just relax. Go with the flow. | 放轻松 顺其自然就行 |
[05:11] | Right. Go with the flow. | 对 顺其自然 |
[05:13] | Because we are P2s now. | 因为我们现在是二级警察了 |
[05:18] | And we get to sit with the cool kids. | 而且还能跟受欢迎的人一起坐 |
[05:22] | Oh, hell no. Keep moving. | 别 换地方 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Man, that hurt in high school, | 在高中这样就感觉很受伤 |
[05:27] | – and it still hurts now. – Yeah. | – 现在还是很受伤 – 是的 |
[05:28] | Well, we can’t sit in the front row, | 但我们不能坐第一排 |
[05:30] | ’cause the front row’s for rookies. | 因为是给菜鸟坐的 |
[05:31] | So…boom. | 所以 |
[05:33] | Second row, baby. | 坐第二排 |
[05:34] | That’s right. What-what. | 没错 怎么样 |
[05:37] | Hey, nice. | 不错 |
[05:41] | Hey, sorry I missed your call. | 抱歉 没接到你电话 |
[05:42] | Oh, no problem. Um… | 没关系 |
[05:44] | Why are we whispering? | 为什么要小声说话 |
[05:45] | Uh, I’m in Roll Call right now, but don’t worry. | 我现在正准备点名 不过不要紧 |
[05:47] | I think I have a second. So, uh, tell me what’s going on. | 应该还有时间 跟我说说怎么回事 |
[05:49] | Ben said he gave you a job, but he wouldn’t give me any details. | 本说他给了你一份工作 但没跟我说具体的 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Uh, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 对 我本来想跟你说的 |
[05:55] | Is it like a summer internship or something? | 是像暑假实习之类的吗 |
[05:57] | No, it’s a full-time job. | 不 是全职 |
[05:58] | I, uh, start next week. | 我下周开始工作 |
[05:59] | How are you gonna manage that with college? | 那你要怎么上大学 |
[06:01] | I’m not. I’m dropping out. | 不上了 我退学了 |
[06:03] | You’re dropping out? | 你退学了 |
[06:04] | Officer Nolan, you better be taking | 诺兰警员 你最好接的是 |
[06:05] | a 911 overflow call from Dispatch. | 调遣中心转的紧急报警电话 |
[06:07] | Y-Y– Uh, yes, sir. Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[06:08] | Uh, Henry, we’ll talk about this later. | 亨利 我们以后再接着说 |
[06:10] | Do you want to add another week to your 30-day extension? | 你还想再加一周延期吗 |
[06:12] | You’re already the oldest rookie. | 你已经是最老的菜鸟了 |
[06:14] | Wanna become the longest-serving one? | 想成为史上任期最长的吗 |
[06:15] | No, sir. It won’t happen again. | 不想 长官 没有下次了 |
[06:17] | Good. Now, to the business of the day. | 很好 现在 言归正传 |
[06:19] | Officer Chen, Officer West, you’ll — | 陈警官 韦斯特警官 你们 |
[06:22] | Where the hell are y’all going? | 你们要去哪 |
[06:25] | Oh. Uh, sir, we thought that maybe — | 长官 我们以为要 |
[06:27] | Sir, it’s our first day as P2s. | 长官 今天是我们晋升二级警察第一天 |
[06:29] | So, what? You want me to throw you a party, huh? | 那又怎样 想要我给你们办个派对吗 |
[06:31] | Give you a gift? | 送个礼物 |
[06:32] | Give you flowers? What? | 送朵花还是什么 |
[06:33] | What is the reward for moving up, Office Chen? | 晋升的奖励是什么 陈警官 |
[06:37] | Getting to do the job another day, sir? | 迎接崭新一天的工作吗 |
[06:39] | Are you asking me or are you telling me? | 你是在问我还是回答问题 |
[06:41] | Doing the job, sir. That’s right. | – 迎接新一天的工作 长官 – 正是 |
[06:43] | And today, you’ll be riding together. | 至于今天 你们俩将一起出勤 |
[06:45] | I don’t usually pair new P2s, | 我一般不会把新晋二级警官组队 |
[06:47] | but I thought you two could handle it. | 但我觉得你们俩应该可以胜任 |
[06:49] | Don’t make me regret it. | 不要让我后悔 |
[06:50] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | – 好的 长官 – 谢谢你 长官 |
[06:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:52] | Moving on. | 下一项 |
[06:53] | All PAS devices need software updates. | 所有个人警报系统设备上的软件都需要更新 |
[06:56] | Be sure to swap out your old ones …m guessingyour dad lied. | – 要记得上交你们的老设备 – 被你老爸耍了吧 |
[06:58] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 你说中了 |
[06:59] | …before your shift. | 在换班前完成 |
[07:02] | Hey. Henry. Me again. | 你好啊 亨利 又是我 |
[07:04] | Uh, call me, buddy. We need to talk. | 给我打电话好吗 小子 我们得谈谈 |
[07:06] | Okay. Talk to you soon. | 就这 一会再聊哦 |
[07:08] | I can’t believe he’s doing this. | 我不敢相信他居然会这样做 |
[07:09] | I ju– He loves school. | 我只是 他爱学校啊 |
[07:11] | He tells me that all the time. | 他总是这么跟我说来着 |
[07:12] | And he knows how I feel | 而且他也知道 |
[07:14] | about having to drop outat his age. | 我对他这个年纪被迫退学的看法 |
[07:15] | Go easy on him. I-It could be a great job. | 别把他管太严 这 这可能是一份好工作呢 |
[07:18] | How would you feel | 要是莱拉二年级退学 |
[07:19] | if Lila dropped out of second grade? | 你是什么感觉 |
[07:21] | Oh, my baby girl would never disappoint me like that. | 我的宝贝丫头才不会做出让我这么失望的事 |
[07:24] | Hey, do you have any camping gear? | 对了 你有露营装备吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Enough to take a two-week excursion | 有啊 足够到亚马逊来一场 |
[07:29] | down the Amazon. Why? | 两周短途旅行了 怎么了 |
[07:32] | I’m chaperoning an overnight camping trip | 我要为莱拉的参加的女孩童子军 |
[07:34] | for Lila’s Girl Scout troop. | 举办的过夜露营做监护人 |
[07:36] | Wait,you don’t like camping? | 等等 你不喜欢露营吗 |
[07:37] | No one does. But I have bigger problems. | 没人喜欢 但这还不是最烦人的事 |
[07:39] | Alonzo is gonna be there. | 阿隆索也会去 |
[07:41] | The music class guy. What’s the problem? | 那个音乐课上的家伙吗 那又怎样 |
[07:42] | I thought the two of you hit it off. | 我以为你们两挺合拍的 |
[07:43] | We did. And he asked me out. | 本来是的 他还约我出去了 |
[07:45] | But I had to cancel, and then we re-scheduled, | 但我有事不得不取消了 然后我们又约了一次 |
[07:48] | but then he cancelled at the last minute. | 但他在最后一秒放了我鸽子 |
[07:51] | -And you think it wasa revenge cancel? -Feels like it. | – 所以你觉得他是出于报复心理才取消的吗 – 感觉很像啊 |
[07:54] | But the bottom line is I need to look good | 我的底线是 下次再见到他的时候 |
[07:55] | the next time I see him, and that is not gonna happen | 我得打扮得漂漂亮亮的 但是要是我一身杀虫剂味 |
[07:57] | if I am covered in bug spray trying to set up a tent. | 手忙脚乱地搭帐篷 那场面可美不起来 |
[08:01] | So, do you want to borrow the camping equipment or not? | 那你到底还想不想借露营设备了啊 |
[08:04] | Yes. | 要借 |
[08:13] | Another congratulations text? | 又是一条恭喜你的短信吗 |
[08:15] | Uh, from my cousin. Cop family. | 我表兄发来的 警察家庭嘛 |
[08:17] | They’re all taking me to dinner at Pacific Dining Car | 今晚他们要带我去太平洋餐车饭店 |
[08:21] | for baseball steaks tonight. | 吃牛腰肉 |
[08:22] | Hmm. Family tradition. | 家族传统 |
[08:24] | Wanna come? My treat. | 想一起去吗 我请客哦 |
[08:26] | Oh. Thanks. Um…actually, | 谢谢 但事实上 |
[08:29] | my parents are coming over for dinner tonight. | 我爸妈今晚要到我这里来吃晚饭 |
[08:31] | I think they’re coming around to me being a cop. | 我觉得他们逐渐接受我成为警察这件事情了 |
[08:33] | Uh, that’s great. | 很棒啊 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:37] | I’m hot. I’m sorry. Are you not hot? | 我好热啊 不好意思 你不热吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, but we can’t turn on the A/C | 我也热啊 但午饭之前 |
[08:41] | until after lunch, so… | 我们不能打开空调的 |
[08:42] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:44] | Oh, my gosh, you’re right. | 我的天 你说得对 |
[08:45] | That’s a Tim rule, and he’s not here. | 那是蒂姆的规矩 但是他人又不在 |
[08:47] | It’s just us… and we call the shots. | 就只剩我们了 而我们想开就开啊 |
[08:53] | The sweet, sweet chill of independence. | 独立的感觉凉爽而甜蜜 |
[08:56] | Ooh. You know something Lopez never let me do? | 你知道有什么洛佩兹绝对不会让我做的吗 |
[09:00] | Yes! | 爽啊 |
[09:02] | Bumping that bass of freedom, baby. | 自由的低音炮向我们迎面冲来 宝贝 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:08] | Get up, Boot! “Quit” is a four-letter word. | 起来菜狗 放弃是个不光彩的词 |
[09:11] | Do you hear me? Failure is not an option. | 听见了吗 我不接受失败 |
[09:16] | Oh, come on, man. | 加把力啊 兄弟 |
[09:17] | We’re almost home. | 我们就快到家了 |
[09:21] | 发信人:洛佩兹 紧急情况 我需要你尽快赶到威尔郡25616号 | |
[09:25] | Who wants a steak? Huh? | 谁想来块牛排 你吗 |
[09:26] | Come. | 快来 |
[09:31] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到您的吗 |
[09:32] | 安吉拉・洛佩兹在这里吗 Is Angela Lopez here? | |
[09:33] | In the changing suite. | 在试衣间里 |
[09:35] | She’s gone through half of our tissue supply. | 她把我们这的纸巾用了一大半了 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | You okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 怎么啦 |
[09:45] | This. | 看我肚子 |
[09:46] | -You’re going into labor? -No, the baby’s fine. | – 你要生了吗 – 不是 孩子没事 |
[09:49] | I just — Oh, I never imagined | 我只是 我从未想过 |
[09:50] | I’d have to pick a wedding dress | 我得以裙子样式有多能藏我的大肚子作为标准 |
[09:52] | based on its ability to hide my belly. | 来选择我的婚纱裙 |
[09:53] | Who said you have to hide your belly? | 谁说你得遮掩自己的肚子啊 |
[09:55] | My bridesmaids. | 我的伴娘们 |
[09:56] | They said this is the one that camouflages it best. | 她们说这一件掩盖得最完美 |
[09:59] | So, I kicked them all out and texted you. | 所以我把她们都赶出去了然后把你找来了 |
[10:01] | You text me “911” on my day off | 你在我休假这天跟我发短信说 有一起紧急事件 |
[10:04] | to ask me if a dress makes you look fat? | 却只是为了问我这件裙子是不是显你胖 |
[10:05] | Does it? Yes. | – 显胖吗 – 当然 |
[10:07] | Because you’re pregnant. | 因为你怀孕了啊 |
[10:08] | Are you ashamed of your baby? Of course not. | – 你是觉得自己的宝宝丢人吗 – 当然不 |
[10:10] | Okay, then who cares what your stupid friends think? | 好吧 那谁管你那些傻兮兮的朋友怎么想的 |
[10:12] | Show off that baby belly. | 秀出你的孕肚 |
[10:14] | Wear what you feel confident in. | 喜欢什么就穿什么 |
[10:16] | Hell, wear a white half-tee | 去他的 要不就像我叔叔埃利奥特在他女儿的 |
[10:18] | and let your gut hang out like my Uncle Elliot | 洗礼仪式上那样 穿一条露腰裙 |
[10:20] | at my niece’s christening. | 让你的肚子在外面自由自在地呼吸空气 |
[10:21] | He didn’t. | 他不会吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, yeah. He even managed to get | 是真的 他后来不知怎么 |
[10:23] | his gut in the holy water somehow. | 还把自己的肚子泡在圣水里了 |
[10:26] | Anyway, what does your dream wedding dress look like? | 不管怎样 你的梦中婚纱是什么样子的 |
[10:29] | A V-neck dress with bell sleeves. | 深V领 喇叭袖 |
[10:31] | Okay. So, we’ll start there. | 好的 那我们就从这里着手 |
[10:34] | I’ll go talk to the lady and have her pull a few choices. | 我去跟那个店员说说 让她挑几件你看 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:45] | It’s our first call as P2s. | 这是我们作为二级警员的第一次任务 |
[10:47] | There you are. | 你们来了 |
[10:48] | We got a triple homicide on the second floor. | 二楼发生了一起三重谋杀案 |
[10:50] | Sir, what do you need us to do? Canvass the area? | 长官 我们能为你做什么 排查附近居民 |
[10:52] | Track down potential witnesses? | 追查潜在证人 |
[10:53] | No, I got a special job for you two. | 不是 我有一个特别任务交给你两 |
[10:55] | Guarding evidence. Follow me. | 看护证据 跟我来 |
[11:00] | This is the evidence? | 这就是证据吗 |
[11:02] | Our suspect may have helped himself | 我们的嫌疑犯可能在跑路前 |
[11:03] | to some snacks before taking off. | 享受了一些零嘴 |
[11:05] | We think this chocolate bar might be one of them. | 我们觉得这个巧克力条可能就是其中之一 |
[11:06] | TID’s stuck in traffic. | 技术情报科堵在路上了 |
[11:08] | Just keep it safe ’til they get here, Boots. | 在他们来之前看好它 菜鸟 |
[11:09] | Uh, with all due respect, sir, we’re no longer Boots. | 恕我直言长官 我们不是菜鸟了 |
[11:12] | We’re P2s. Don’t let it melt. | – 我们是二级警员 – 别让它融化了 |
[11:19] | 7-Adam-15, silent alarm, manually activated, | 7A15 无声警报 人工触动 |
[11:22] | 2-11 type at Copley Bank & Trust, | 持械抢劫 科普利信托银行 |
[11:24] | 28700 Wilshire. | 威尔夏街28700号 |
[11:25] | Control, we’re on site at that possible 2-11. | 控制台 我们到达持械抢劫现场 |
[11:27] | Hold for confirmation. | 请等待确认 |
[11:33] | Control, we have a confirmed 2-11 in progress. | 控制台 发生一起持械抢劫 |
[11:35] | Send additional units and airship. | 请增派后援 准备直升机 |
[11:37] | Have them shut down about a block before they get here. | 在一条街外停止鸣笛 悄悄接近 |
[11:39] | Send a supervisor. | 需要一名警督在场 |
[11:41] | Harper, I think I can get in close. | 哈珀 我觉得我可以靠近 |
[11:42] | Do it. I’ll post up here. | 去吧 我在这里设岗 |
[11:45] | Stay behind cover. Let me know what you see. | 注意掩护 反馈你的侦查结果 |
[11:47] | Don’t make a move until I tell you. | 在我下令以前不要移动 |
[12:04] | Come on, come on, come on, move it! | 快快快 动起来 |
[12:05] | Put the money in the bag! Fill it up! Faster! Come on! | 把钱装进袋子里 赶快给我装满 |
[12:08] | Control, suspect is male, six-foot, black leather jacket, | 控制台 嫌疑人为男性 一米八 黑色皮夹克 |
[12:12] | beige shirt, blue jeans, wearing a mask, | 米黄衬衣 蓝牛仔裤 头戴面具 |
[12:14] | armed with a handgun. | 配有一把手枪 |
[12:15] | I’m counting seven hostages, | 可见七名人质 |
[12:16] | including two tellers and a guard. | 包括两位出纳员和一名保安 |
[12:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:24] | Move! Move! Keeps your hands up high! | 快跑快跑 把手举起来 |
[12:26] | Do not fire. Two coming out. | 不要开枪 两人出逃 |
[12:27] | We got two hostages coming out. | 两名人质出逃 |
[12:36] | Police! Drop that gun! | 警察 把枪放下 |
[12:39] | Leave or I’ll shoot her! | 滚 要不然我就开枪了 |
[12:40] | No. No, you won’t! You’re not gonna do that. | 不不 你不会的 你不会开枪 |
[12:42] | We’re gonna work this out right now. | 我们现在就可以把这件事解决 |
[12:43] | No, we can’t! | 不可能 |
[12:44] | But you gotta let me leave with this bag or she dies! | 要是你不让我带着这个包离开 她就得死 |
[12:47] | -You okay? -I’m okay. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[12:49] | Okay, look, clearly, everything’s gotten | 好吧 听着 显而易见 |
[12:50] | out of control, so, uh, I find it’s best | 事情失控了 不如 |
[12:52] | in these situations to just slow everything down, | 我们都冷静一下 慢慢来 |
[12:54] | so let’s start with an introduction. | 先自我介绍 |
[12:56] | 我是约翰・诺兰 你呢 I’m John Nolan. What’s your name? | |
[12:59] | Yeah. You’re on camera right now. | 是的 你被拍下来了 |
[13:02] | They are comparing your face to DMV records as we speak. | 有专人在将你的脸与车管局的备案作对比 |
[13:05] | It’s Cooper. | 我叫库珀 |
[13:06] | Cooper. Okay, good. | 库珀 好的 很好 |
[13:08] | Cooper, first thing we need to deal with | 库珀 我们首先要处理的 |
[13:10] | is the young woman you’re terrorizing with that gun. | 是你用枪恐吓的这名年轻女士 |
[13:13] | Look, I let her go and you kill me. | 我放她走你就会崩了我 |
[13:14] | No. No, not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[13:16] | Right now, you have cover and concealment. | 你现在有遮掩物和藏身之处 |
[13:18] | So long as you stay behind that pillar, | 所以只要你躲在这根柱子后面 |
[13:20] | you’re gonna be fine. | 你就不会有事 |
[13:23] | Cooper, funny story — this is not my first bank robbery. | 库珀 说来好笑 这不是我遇到的第一次银行抢劫 |
[13:26] | First one was before I was a cop, and that day, | 那还是在我当上警察以前 那一天 |
[13:29] | I had a whole bunch of problems on my mind, | 我自己都还有一屁股麻烦事 |
[13:31] | but as soon as the guns came out, | 但是一旦有人掏出枪 |
[13:33] | I only cared about one thing, and that was making sure | 我只在乎一件事 那就是 |
[13:36] | everybody got out of there alive, and I think, deep down, | 每一个人都能活着离开 而且我觉得 |
[13:39] | you want the same thing, Cooper. | 打心眼里你也是这样想的 库珀 |
[13:45] | Look, I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 听着 我不想伤人 |
[13:47] | But I don’t have a choice, okay? | 但我别无选择 好吗 |
[13:48] | My family — I understand. | – 我的家人们 – 我懂 |
[13:50] | I know your family would want you to survive this, too. | 我知道你的家人一定也想让你活着出去 |
[13:53] | So…let the girl go. | 所以 让这姑娘走吧 |
[13:59] | Look, if I do, you gotta let me walk out of here. | 听着 要是我照办 你得让我平安逃走 |
[14:01] | Cooper, there’s another dozen officers outside | 库珀 外面还有一堆警员 |
[14:03] | and more on the way. | 更多的还在路上 |
[14:05] | Look, none of this was supposed to happen. | 这些本都不该发生 |
[14:06] | I know. Yet here we are. | 我知道 但事已至此 |
[14:09] | Look, you just let her go, | 听着 你只要放她走 |
[14:12] | put the gun down, and it’ll all be over. | 放下枪 就不会再遭罪了 |
[14:20] | Go. | 快走 |
[14:21] | Good. Good, good, good, good. | 好的 好样的 |
[14:22] | We’re almost home. | 你几乎就做到了 |
[14:24] | Now you just gotta put that gun down. | 现在你只需要放下枪 |
[14:25] | Nice and easy. | 放轻松 慢慢来 |
[14:29] | Great. Right there. | 很好 放那就行 |
[14:30] | Just put your gun down right there. | 把你的枪放在那里就好 |
[14:32] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[14:34] | Drop it! Drop your gun! | 放下 把枪放下 |
[14:35] | Drop it! | 快放下 |
[14:36] | He had a gun! | 他手上有枪 |
[14:38] | He was gonna shoot us! | 他会冲我们开枪的 |
[14:38] | He was giving up! | 他正在投降 |
[14:40] | One Code 4 in the bank. | 银行内无需警报解除 |
[14:41] | Suspect is down. Gunshot wound to the chest. | 嫌疑人中枪 枪伤贯穿胸口 |
[14:42] | Unconscious, not breathing. | 失去意识 没有呼吸 |
[14:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:50] | His gun was empty. | 他的枪没有上膛 |
[15:00] | To the left. No, no. Too much, too much. | 左边一点 不不 向左太多了 |
[15:03] | Back to the right. | 再往有一点 |
[15:04] | Just a hair to your left. | 再往左边挪一丢丢就好 |
[15:06] | Come on, it’s turning into chocolate sauce. | 真来啊 它快融化成巧克力酱了 |
[15:07] | Yeah, look, we can’t have our first day | 我们第一天以正式警察身份上班 |
[15:09] | as full-fledged cops end in failure | 不能因为无法保存关键证据 |
[15:11] | because we could not preserve crucial evidence. | 就搞砸了 |
[15:13] | Well, unless you can get the sun | 除非你能让太阳公公 |
[15:14] | to crank the temperature down, we’re screwed. | 降降温 否则一切白搭 |
[15:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[15:18] | Oh, sir, uh, these are the cooling aids | 长官 这些是冷却剂 |
[15:20] | to help protect the evidence. | 用来保护证据的 |
[15:22] | I like the dedication, but we just found our suspect | 给你认真的精神点赞 但是我们刚刚 |
[15:24] | walking down La Brea, covered in the victims’ blood. | 在拉布雷亚大街上抓到了浑身是血的嫌疑人 |
[15:26] | He immediately confessed. | 他已经当场认罪了 |
[15:28] | Wait, so, this is just… | 等等 所以这些是 |
[15:29] | Garbage. | 垃圾了 |
[15:32] | Uh, do the city a favor and clean it up before you go. | 帮这个城市个忙 走之前把它打扫干净哈 |
[15:36] | 7A07 7-Adam-07, | |
[15:37] | disturbance at 25616 Wilshire. | 威尔郡25616区发生骚乱 |
[15:39] | Are you free to respond? | 你们有时间响应吗 |
[15:41] | Control, that’s an affirmative. | 控制台 确认收到 |
[15:42] | Show us responding. | 我们正在响应 |
[15:43] | Alright. Let’s just, uh, shake this off | 好吧 这个小插曲到此为止 |
[15:46] | and rock the rest of the day. | 还有接下来的一天继续大显身手 |
[15:50] | Can you grab the chocolate? | 你去清理巧克力好吗 |
[15:53] | Ew. Oh, my — Ugh. | 天 好恶心 |
[15:56] | You doing okay in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[15:58] | You ever tried zipping up a dress | 你有试过一边在肚子上放个保龄球 |
[15:59] | with a bowling ball on your belly? | 一边拉裙子拉链吗 |
[16:01] | It takes time, so quit rushing me. | 一时半会儿搞不定的 不要催嘛 |
[16:04] | I am not rushing you. | 我没有催你 |
[16:06] | I’m prepared to stay here | 我已经做好呆这里 |
[16:07] | until you’ve tried on every single dress. | 直到你把每一条裙子都试一遍的心理准备了 |
[16:14] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[16:15] | Really? Oh, yeah. | – 至于吗 – 没错 |
[16:18] | I know. It’s perfect. | 我知道 确实很美对吧 |
[16:22] | Thank you so much for doing this with me. | 谢谢你陪我一起来 |
[16:25] | Of course. | 不必客气 |
[16:31] | Get your claws off my dress! | 把你的爪子从我裙子上拿走 |
[16:33] | My dress?! | 你的裙子 |
[16:34] | You put it back on the rack! | 给我放回架子上 |
[16:35] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不要担心 不会有事的 |
[16:37] | The police are on their way. | 警察已经在路上了 |
[16:38] | Let go now! | 快给我放手 |
[16:39] | Oh, we’re not getting involved | 只要她们没把对方胳膊扯下来 |
[16:40] | unless someone loses a limb. | 咱们就先置身事外 |
[16:42] | Though I should probably film it for evidence. | 但我最好先拍照留证 |
[16:46] | Police. | 警察 |
[16:48] | Lopez? What are you doing here? | 洛佩兹 你怎么在这儿 |
[16:49] | I’ll give you three guesses. | 我让你猜三次 |
[16:51] | Are you helping her find a wedding dress? | 你是在帮她参谋婚纱吗 |
[16:52] | Well, right now, I’m watching you | 不过此时此刻 我在记录 |
[16:53] | not do your job. | 谁没有好好工作 |
[16:55] | Look, ladies, you just need to settle down. | 两位女士 你们得冷静一下 |
[16:56] | Ma’am, you gotta let go of the dress right now, okay? | 女士 我需要你放开这条裙子 好吗 |
[16:59] | They grow up so fast, don’t they? | 看到他们的成长真是欣慰 |
[17:01] | …my dress! | 我的裙子 |
[17:03] | I’m not leaving without this dress! | 不拿到裙子我是不会走人的 |
[17:09] | Stay there. | 呆在原地 |
[17:10] | Ooh, looking good, Officer Chen. | 手法娴熟 陈警官 |
[17:12] | Looking good. | 非常娴熟 |
[17:20] | It always feels a little callous to me — | 每次带着死讯去拜访家属 |
[17:22] | using a death notification to question a loved one. | 还要对他们做一番问询时 我总觉得很冷血无情 |
[17:24] | It’s actually when people tend to be the most forthcoming. | 其实这个时候的 人们最愿意提供有用线索 |
[17:27] | And for all we know, Cooper’s wife | 据我们所知 库珀的老婆 |
[17:28] | was supposed to be the getaway driver. | 本应该开车带他们逃离现场的 |
[17:30] | Well, the car’s here. | 车就在这儿 |
[17:31] | Man, a house like this. Why rob a bank? | 住这种豪宅 为啥还要抢银行 |
[17:33] | Why not just take out a second mortgage? | 用房子二次按揭申请贷款不更香吗 |
[17:35] | Maybe he did and he just needed the cash right away. | 也许他已经抵押了 只是急需用钱 |
[17:37] | For what? Property taxes? | – 为了什么 – 交房产税呗 |
[17:39] | I’m serious. This whole case is weird. | 别贫了啊 整个案子都很不对劲儿 |
[17:41] | Cooper said he didn’t have a choice. | 库珀说他别无选择 |
[17:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你琢磨这话到底啥意思 |
[17:45] | Looks can be deceiving. | 不要被表象欺骗 |
[17:47] | I mean, people in this town | 这所城市里的人 |
[17:48] | drive around in cars they can’t afford, | 开着他们买不起的豪车到处显摆 |
[17:51] | flaunting wealth that they don’t have. | 炫耀他们根本没有的财富 |
[17:52] | Maybe Cooper was just one of those people | 也许库珀就是其中之一 |
[17:54] | and he got desperate. | 直到他走投无路了 |
[17:55] | What’s the wife’s name? | 他妻子叫什么名字 |
[17:56] | 爱丽丝・希克斯 Alice Hicks. | |
[18:01] | You hear that? | 你听见里面的声音了吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:06] | LAPD. Open the door, please. | 洛杉矶警察局 请开门 |
[18:11] | Control, 7-Adam-15. | 控制台 这里是7A15 |
[18:12] | No one is coming to the door. | 因无人开门 |
[18:14] | We are making entry to welfare check Cooper’s wife. | 我们将对库珀妻子进行安全确认 |
[18:22] | Police! Anyone home? | 警察 有人在家吗 |
[18:37] | 闹钟二 每天早上7点 | |
[18:49] | House is clear. | 房子检查完毕 |
[18:51] | Ice cream’s been left out awhile. | 冰淇淋已经拿出来很久了 |
[18:53] | That phone alarm’s been going off since 7:00 a.m. | 闹钟从早上7点就在响了 |
[18:55] | Any sign of the wife or daughter? Nothing. | – 有妻子或女儿的线索吗 – 一无所获 |
[18:57] | They might have gone voluntarily | 他们可能是主动离开的 |
[18:58] | and left the phone behind to avoid being tracked. | 把手机留在家是为了避免被追踪 |
[19:00] | Or they got caught up in whatever Cooper was doing, | 或许他们卷入了库珀的烂摊子 |
[19:03] | and they’re in danger. | 并处于危险之中 |
[19:04] | Control, notify detectives. | 控制台 通知警探 |
[19:06] | Our bank robber’s wife and daughter are missing. | 银行抢劫犯的妻子和女儿失踪 |
[19:09] | This is a possible crime scene. | 此处可能是犯罪现场 |
[19:17] | Thanks. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 接下来交给我们处理 |
[19:18] | Hey. Any updates? | 有进展吗 |
[19:20] | Uh, just that Alice sent an e-mail | 爱丽丝今天早上 |
[19:22] | to her daughter’s school this morning | 给她女儿学校 |
[19:24] | excusing her from class. | 发了封邮件请假 |
[19:25] | Well, we need to know when that e-mail was sent, | 我们要查一下邮件的发送时间 |
[19:26] | because if it went before the phone alarm went off — | 因为如果是在手机闹钟前发的 |
[19:28] | Nolan, I need you to take a breath. | 诺兰 你需要深呼吸 |
[19:31] | Okay, I know this case has gotten under your skin, | 我知道你很牵挂这案子的进展 |
[19:33] | but we’ve done our jobs. | 但我们的工作已经完成了 |
[19:34] | It’s the detectives’ case now, okay? | 现在归警探那边管 好吗 |
[19:36] | We are end of shift. | 我们该下班了 |
[19:38] | It just feels weird going home not knowing what happened. | 带着满腹疑问下班回家 感觉很奇怪 |
[19:40] | I know. I get it, but trust me, | 我明白你的感受 但是相信我 |
[19:43] | being able to clock out at the end of shift, | 能在轮班结束时准时打卡下班 |
[19:45] | it is a gift. | 这是福报 |
[19:46] | Caradine, he will — he will work this case hard, | 卡拉丁 他会全力追查这个案子的 |
[19:49] | and we get to go home. | 咱们该回家了 |
[19:50] | Uh, more accurately, you get to go to my house | 确切地说 是你可以去我家 |
[19:52] | -to pick up the camping gear. -Mm. | 拿露营的装备了 |
[19:53] | So that you can spend the night in the great outdoors | 这样你就可以和一群二年级的小朋友 |
[19:55] | with a bunch of second graders. | 在美好的户外过上一晚 |
[19:57] | And a man who may or may not hate you | 外加一个被你放过鸽子 |
[19:59] | ’cause you blew him off. | 不知道还对你有没有意思的男人 |
[20:01] | You know, I feel like you enjoyed saying that | 我怎么感觉你这话 |
[20:02] | -just a little too much. -Did I smile? | – 这么幸灾乐祸呢 – 你看见我笑了吗 |
[20:04] | I was trying not to smile. | 我已经忍住不笑了 |
[20:04] | I saw it. Sorry. Guilty. | – 我都看见了 – 对不起 被你发现了 |
[20:09] | Ooh. Someone looks handsome. | 哟 哪里来的大帅哥 |
[20:12] | Thank you. Figured I better be photo-ready | 谢了 我觉得最好穿得上镜一点 |
[20:14] | in case this makes the Christmas card. | 说不定拍的照片会做成圣诞卡呢 |
[20:15] | Yeah. What you, uh… | – 是的 – 你是在 |
[20:16] | cooking for your own celebration? | 亲自下厨为自己庆祝吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah, it’s a special occasion. | 对呀 这次庆祝非同小可 |
[20:19] | I’m making lotus root soup. | 所以我做了莲藕汤 |
[20:21] | It’s my mom’s favorite. | 我妈的最爱 |
[20:22] | Okay. Mmm. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | Oh, my gosh. It’s perfect. | 天呐 完美 |
[20:29] | Jackson. Hi. | – 杰克森 – 嗨 |
[20:32] | You still listening to that mindfulness podcast I sent you? | 你有没有听我发给你的正念播客 |
[20:34] | Every day, Mrs. Chen. | 每天都听呢 陈妈妈 |
[20:35] | Thanks for recommending it. | 多谢你的推荐 |
[20:38] | Oh, are you leaving? | 怎么 你要走了吗 |
[20:39] | Uh, Jackson’s family is | 杰克森的家人要 |
[20:41] | taking him out to dinner to celebrate. | 带他出去吃饭庆祝 |
[20:42] | Oh. How lovely. | 真不错 |
[20:44] | -Congratulations. -Thank you. | – 祝贺你 – 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Bye, guys. Bye-bye! | 那我先走啦 回见 |
[20:47] | Where’s — Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[20:49] | Oh, he’s got his book club tonight. | 他去参加他的读书俱乐部了 |
[20:52] | Well, that’s fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[20:54] | We can just have a girls’ night celebrating. | 就当今晚是女生之夜了 一样庆祝 |
[20:57] | Actually, I’m not here to celebrate. | 其实我不是来庆祝的 |
[21:00] | We need to talk about this whole police officer thing. | 我要跟你谈谈整个当警察的事 |
[21:04] | What? Mom… | 什么 妈… |
[21:06] | Look, you gave it a year, proved you could do it. | 你花了一年的时间 证明了自己 |
[21:08] | Brava. | 确实很厉害 |
[21:10] | It’s time for you to do something meaningful | 但也该用你的人生 |
[21:13] | with your life.”Something meaningful”? | – 做点有意义的事了 – 有意义 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:16] | Go back to school. Get your master’s. | 回去念书 完成硕士学位 |
[21:18] | Have a profession. | 开启你的职业之路 |
[21:22] | Being a cop is my profession. | 当警察就是我的职业 |
[21:24] | As a paid bully for the city? | 拿着工资霸凌整个城市的人吗 |
[21:26] | Is that how you see me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[21:27] | It’s how a lot of people see you. | 很多人都是这么看你的 |
[21:29] | Especially now. I want to be proud of you, | 尤其是现在这种时期 我想因你而自豪 |
[21:32] | instead of hoping people don’t ask me | 而不是在别人问我你是做什么的时候 |
[21:35] | what you do for a living. | 躲躲闪闪 |
[21:36] | Mom, can you just support me? | 妈妈 你就不能支持我一下吗 |
[21:39] | You know, you seem happy enough for Jackson. | 你对杰克森都能那么开心 |
[21:40] | -I-I don’t get it. -Jackson is not my child. | – 我就不懂了 – 杰克森又不是我的孩子 |
[21:43] | You are. Your father and I have been very patient, | 你才是 你父亲和我一直以来都很耐心 |
[21:46] | supporting you as you quit grad school, | 在你研究生退学去追求自己的梦想时 |
[21:48] | followed your passions, | 一直都很支持你 |
[21:50] | but now, it is time to get serious about your future. | 但是现在 你也该认真考虑下未来了 |
[21:55] | Being a police officer is my future. | 当警察就是我的未来 |
[21:57] | I love this job. I love it. | 我喜欢这份工作 是真爱 |
[22:00] | I get to help people. | 我能帮助别人 |
[22:01] | You want to help people? | 你想帮助别人吗 |
[22:03] | Become a doctor. Wow. | 去做医生啊 |
[22:05] | Sorry to be so blunt, but it needed to be said. | 我话虽说得直接 但这就是事实 |
[22:08] | Right. Lucy. | – 好吧 – 露西 |
[22:09] | What? | 什么 |
[22:11] | Your father and I will always love you. | 你父亲和我会永远爱你 |
[22:14] | Mm-hmm. But you are risking your life | 但你每天出生入死 |
[22:16] | for a thankless job, and we cannot be supportive of | 做着一份吃力不讨好的工作 我们实在 |
[22:19] | this any longer. Okay. Okay! | – 不能再支持下去了 – 好 好 |
[22:21] | Okay. I heard you the first time. | 好的 你说一遍我就明白了 |
[22:24] | If you’re done expressing your disappointment, | 如果你失望的话已经说完了 |
[22:25] | I would — I would like some space, please. | 我想一个人呆着安静一下 可以吗 |
[22:30] | Can you just go?! | 你能走了吗 |
[22:32] | *…this love to be at ease | 这种爱要自在 * |
[22:45] | Come on. | 加把劲儿啊 |
[22:47] | Hey. You need help with that? | 嘿 你需要帮忙吗 |
[22:50] | Alonzo. Hi. | 阿隆索 你好 |
[22:52] | No. No, I’m fine. I got it. | 不用 我很好 我搞得定 |
[22:54] | Where are Lila and the other girls? | 莱拉跟其他女生去哪儿了 |
[22:57] | Moonlight hike. | 月光远足去了 |
[22:58] | I fake-pulled a hamstring | 我谎称腿拉伤了 |
[22:59] | so I could stay behind, man the fort. | 这样就能留下来 自己悠然自得 |
[23:01] | Maybe I should join them. | 也许我也应该加入他们 |
[23:02] | You wanna wander around in the woods at night? | 大晚上的 孤身跑到森林里去吗 |
[23:05] | You’re braver than me. Yeah. | – 你比我勇敢多了 – 行吧 |
[23:06] | Uh, you know what? Maybe I will — | 你知道吗 我还是 |
[23:08] | I will just make camp. | 我还是把帐篷搭好吧 |
[23:19] | Okay, you know what? | 那啥 你也看到了 |
[23:23] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[23:24] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[23:26] | This is all my gear. | 这就是我所有的装备 |
[23:30] | Look, I understand if you changed your mind | 你改变主意不想跟我约会这事 |
[23:32] | about wanting to go out with me. | 我能理解 |
[23:34] | I just don’t want it to be weird between us. | 我觉得我们之间没有必要那么尴尬 |
[23:36] | Wait. I didn’t change my mind. | 等等 我没改变主意啊 |
[23:38] | You changed your mind. | 是你改变主意了 |
[23:39] | You cancelled on me. | 你之前放我鸽子了 |
[23:40] | Yeah, but then you revenge cancelled on me. | 是啊 但之后你又报复性地放了我鸽子 |
[23:43] | No. That was a regular cancel. | 不不 那只是一次普通的失约 |
[23:45] | And after that, you cancelled on me again. | 而且在那一次之后 你又一次爽约了 |
[23:49] | Oh, right. | 确实是 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I-I was stuck at a crime scene. | 是的 我当时在犯罪现场脱不开身 |
[23:54] | I was sure you hated me. | 我很确定你恨我 |
[23:56] | No. No. I don’t hate you at all. | 不不 我一点也不恨你 |
[24:00] | Good. I don’t hate you, either. | 很好 我也不恨你 |
[24:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:05] | So, you still owe me a date, though. | 所以 你还欠我一次约会 |
[24:08] | S’mores and a beer work? | 斯莫尔和啤酒可以吗 |
[24:12] | Wow. Okay. Yeah. For now. | 好吧 现在可以 |
[24:15] | But if this goes well, | 但如果一切顺利 |
[24:17] | I require someplace with a wine list and indoor plumbing. | 我想去一个有酒单和洗手间的地方 |
[24:21] | I can make that happen. | 我会带你去的 |
[24:27] | Drink fast. Drink fast. | 快喝快喝 |
[24:35] | You know, if we’re not there in 15, | 如果我们15分钟内到不了那里 |
[24:37] | they’re gonna give away our table. | 他们就要把我们预定的桌子给别人了 |
[24:38] | Oh, I’m sure once the maitre d’ sees that it’s you, | 我敢肯定一旦经理发现是你 |
[24:41] | he’ll just move us to the front of the line. | 他会把我们排到最好的位置的 |
[24:45] | Listen, look, I never would have offered Henry a job | 听着 如果我知道你会这么不爽 |
[24:47] | if I knew you’d be this upset. | 我就不给亨利提供工作了 |
[24:48] | Well, of course I’m upset, Ben. | 我当然不高兴 本 |
[24:50] | He’s throwing away his education. | 他放弃了他的学业 |
[24:52] | A college degree isn’t the silver bullet | 大学文凭已经不像以前那样 |
[24:54] | that it used to be. I mean… | 至关重要了 我是说 |
[24:55] | this is a phenomenal job for a kid his age. | 对他这个年纪的孩子来说 这是一份了不起的工作 |
[24:58] | He’s gonna get to travel the world, alright? | 他要去周游世界 懂吗 |
[25:00] | Make connections, gain life experience. | 建立人际关系 积累生活经验 |
[25:02] | Okay, how much is he gonna make? | 好吧 他能赚多少钱 |
[25:03] | Low six figures. | 小十万 |
[25:05] | That’s…more than I make. | 那 比我赚的还多 |
[25:07] | I don’t want Henry just thinking that | 我不想让亨利觉得 |
[25:08] | things in life are just gonna be handed to him. | 人生中的事都这么唾手可得 |
[25:10] | Oh, like they were to me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[25:13] | This is a real job, John, | 这是一份真正的工作 约翰 |
[25:15] | and I didn’t just give it to him. | 而且不是我白送给他的 |
[25:17] | He had to come in and sell me | 是他毛遂自荐 |
[25:18] | on why he was the best candidate. | 并向我证明了他是最佳人选 |
[25:20] | And like it or not, that’s the way the world works. | 不管你喜不喜欢 这就是世界的运作方式 |
[25:22] | People are given opportunities all the time | 人们总是通过人脉 |
[25:24] | – because of who they know. – I wasn’t. | – 而获得机遇 – 我就不是 |
[25:25] | Well, you say the word, | 好吧 只要你开口 |
[25:27] | and I’ll set you up as head of my security right now. | 我马上让你当我的安全主管 |
[25:29] | You’ll be making triple what you do in LAPD. | 你的收入会是在洛杉矶警局时的三倍 |
[25:32] | Trip– | 三 |
[25:34] | No. Ben, it’s — it’s — | 不 本 这这 |
[25:35] | it’s not about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[25:37] | No. It’s about you. | 没错 是关于你的 |
[25:39] | I mean, you dropped out of school | 我是说 你当初辍学 |
[25:41] | because Sarah got pregnant, | 因为莎拉怀孕了 |
[25:42] | and there’s a part of you that resents it, right? | 你内心深处对此有一点怨尤 对吧 |
[25:45] | This is just opening up old wounds. | 这只是揭开旧伤疤 |
[25:47] | You think I’m jealous of my kid | 你以为我嫉妒我的孩子 |
[25:49] | because he’s succeeding where I — | 因为他在我失败的地方 |
[25:51] | Failed? | 取得了成功 |
[25:57] | Let’s take a rain check for dinner. | 我们改天再吃饭吧 |
[25:58] | Um — I don’t — I’m just — I think I’ve lost my appetite. | 我不 我只是 我想我没胃口了 |
[26:08] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[26:09] | No matter what I pick, Patrice will overrule me. | 不管我选什么 帕特里斯都会否决我 |
[26:11] | So don’t let her. | 那就别给她机会 |
[26:13] | Look, my dad got drunk at my wedding and made Isabel cry, | 听着 我爸爸在我的婚礼上喝醉酒把伊莎贝尔惹哭了 |
[26:17] | and then my uncle lost his dentures | 然后我叔叔在巧克力 |
[26:19] | in the chocolate fountain. | 喷泉里丢了假牙 |
[26:20] | Same uncle as the baby tee? | 爱穿婴儿T恤的那个叔叔吗 |
[26:22] | Yeah, although he wore a purple suit to the wedding. | 是啊 但他穿着紫色西装去参加的婚礼 |
[26:24] | Look, my point is, there are a million things | 听着 我的意思是 有很多事情 |
[26:27] | you can’t control, so pick what you want. | 你无法左右 所以从心所欲就好 |
[26:32] | I want tres leches. | 我想要三奶蛋糕 |
[26:32] | 拉丁美洲庆祝活动的必备甜品 | |
[26:34] | But Patrice will blow a gasket if I pick an “ethnic” cake. | 但如果我选了一个异域口味的蛋糕 帕特里斯会暴跳如雷的 |
[26:39] | You know what? Screw Patrice. | 你知道吗 管她丫的 |
[26:41] | Alright, if she’s got a problem with tres leches | 如果她对三奶蛋糕或者其他任何事 |
[26:43] | or anything else for that matter, she can answer to me. | 有意见的话 让她来找我 |
[26:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:48] | Hell yeah. | 没错 |
[26:56] | 蒂姆・布拉德福德 Tim Bradford — | |
[26:58] | What are you doing? Sit back down. | 你干什么 快坐下 |
[26:59] | Will you be my Man of Honor? | 你愿意做我的女方伴郎吗 |
[27:01] | Your what? That’s not a thing. | 你的什么 没听说过 |
[27:03] | Yes, it is. | 不不不 |
[27:05] | You’re the only person who’s made me feel like | 你是唯一让我觉得 |
[27:07] | I can get through this wedding without losing my mind. | 我能挺过这场婚礼而不抓狂的人 |
[27:10] | Please? I need you. | 拜托 我需要你 |
[27:15] | Fine. I will be your Man of Honor. | 好的 我将是你的女方伴郎 |
[27:18] | Thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
[27:21] | Your first official duty is to fire | 你的第一个任务是解雇 |
[27:23] | – my old Maid of Honor, – Gretchen. What? | – 我之前的伴娘 格雷琴 – 什么 |
[27:32] | Good morning! No. Don’t. | 早上好 不 不要 |
[27:34] | – Don’t what? – Don’t say words to me. | – 不要什么 – 别跟我说话 |
[27:37] | Beds were invented for a reason. | 床的发明是有原因的 |
[27:40] | How awkward was it with Alonzo? | 和阿隆索在一起有多尴尬 |
[27:44] | Smiles? Do tell. | 笑什么 直说呗 |
[27:46] | We are going on a date tonight. | 我们今晚要约会 |
[27:49] | So, until then, you and I are gonna find | 所以 在那之前 你和我在值班的时候 |
[27:50] | a nice, quiet spot to spend our shift, | 要找到一个安静的好去处 |
[27:53] | preferably behind a coffee shop with a clean bathroom. | 最好在有干净浴室的咖啡厅后面 |
[27:55] | No problem. Consider it done. | 没问题 包在我身上 |
[27:57] | First, though, we should probably stop | 不过 我们应该 |
[27:59] | at the Diamond District. | 先去钻石区一趟 |
[28:00] | Why would we do that? | 为什么 |
[28:02] | Nolan. What did you do? | 诺兰 你做什么了 |
[28:06] | I came into work early because I couldn’t sleep. | 我很早就上班了 因为我睡不着 |
[28:08] | I just kept thinking about our bank robber’s family — | 我一直在想那个银行劫匪的家人 |
[28:10] | his wife and daughter just disappearing like that. | 他的妻子和女儿就这样走了 |
[28:12] | And I know we’re supposed to end the shift | 我知道我们应该好好值班 |
[28:14] | and just move on, but I couldn’t. | 翻篇到下一个案子 但我不能 |
[28:16] | So, I spoke to Sergeant Caradine — | 我和卡拉丁警官谈过了 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry. You did what? | 不好意思 你做了什么 |
[28:20] | And you were right. Cooper and his wife | 你是对的 库珀和他的妻子 |
[28:22] | were beyond broke — | 他们身无分文 |
[28:23] | two mortgages, tens of thousands in credit card debt. | 有两次抵押贷款 数万的信用卡债务 |
[28:26] | Alice had recently took a job at a jewelry store. | 爱丽丝最近在一家珠宝店工作 |
[28:29] | In the Diamond District. | 在钻石区 |
[28:30] | Caradine said it would be okay if we just dropped by there, | 卡拉丁说我们可以顺道过去一趟 |
[28:32] | talked to her boss, see if she tried to contact him, | 和她的老板谈谈 看看她是否还试着联系他 |
[28:34] | maybe asked for a loan. | 可能要贷款什么的 |
[28:36] | And good news — right down the street, | 好消息是 就在那条街上 |
[28:38] | they set up the best coffee truck in town. | 有家镇上最好的咖啡店 |
[28:40] | It’s a win-win. | 一举两得 |
[28:45] | Is that a yes? | 你是同意了吗 |
[28:47] | Hey. You were up and out early. | 你起得很早啊 |
[28:49] | And you were home late. | 你回家晚了啊 |
[28:51] | – How was the celebration? – Awesome. | – 庆祝活动怎么样 – 太棒了 |
[28:53] | Great food, good company, and a few too many shots. | 点心很好吃 大家很欢乐 有太多的美好瞬间 |
[28:57] | Oh, check out what my folks gave me. | 看看我爸妈给了我什么 |
[28:58] | Saint Michael, patron saint of cops. | 圣迈克尔 警察的守护神 |
[29:01] | Mm. Is it too late for your parents to adopt me? | 你爸妈现在收养我是不是太迟了 |
[29:05] | What? Trouble with the folks? | 什么 和家里起矛盾了吗 |
[29:07] | No. They’re just not as fun as yours. | 不 他们只是没有你的家人有趣 |
[29:10] | – You ready to go? – Yes, ma’am. | – 你准备好走了吗 – 是的 长官 |
[29:12] | Day two on our own. Let’s roll. | 我们俩的第二天 干就完了 |
[29:16] | Are you gonna say that every day? | 你每天都要这么说吗 |
[29:17] | What? “Let’s roll”? You don’t like it? | 什么 干就完了这句 你不喜欢吗 |
[29:19] | Eh, you can do better. | 还好啦 |
[29:23] | Hey, hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[29:24] | So, listen, about last night — | 所以 听着 关于昨晚 |
[29:25] | Don’t you dare back out on me. | 你不许对我食言啊 |
[29:27] | Relax. I never go back on my word. | 别担心 我从不食言 |
[29:29] | Good. Because Gretchen will be here any second. | 很好 因为格雷琴随时都会来 |
[29:31] | And you don’t think you should be the one to fire her? | 你不认为你应该解雇她吗 |
[29:33] | I would, but I’m working a case | 我会的 但我正在办案 |
[29:34] | and I gotta get to the morgue. | 我得去停尸房 |
[29:36] | 我是来见安吉拉・洛佩兹的 I’m here to see Angela Lopez. | |
[29:40] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[29:44] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴 |
[29:46] | 我是蒂姆・布拉福德 Tim Bradford. | |
[29:47] | We met before at Angela’s niece’s quincea?era. | 我们以前在安吉拉的侄女家见过面 |
[29:50] | Right. Hi. | 没错 你好 |
[29:51] | Hey. So, Angela asked me to meet with you. | 所以 安吉拉让我来见你 |
[29:54] | We were supposed to talk about the strippers | 我们应该谈谈 |
[29:55] | for the bachelorette party. | 单身派对上脱衣舞者的事 |
[29:57] | Do you have a connection or something? | 你有什么门路吗 |
[29:58] | Or, hear me out, | 或者 听我说完 |
[30:00] | you interested in making a little extra cash? | 你想挣些外快吗 |
[30:02] | What? No. No. | 什么 不 不 |
[30:04] | Look, I-I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this — | 听着 我很抱歉要告诉你这个 |
[30:06] | Ugh. Ignore. | 忽略来电 |
[30:09] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[30:11] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[30:13] | It’s not you, it’s Lopez. | 不是你 是洛佩兹 |
[30:14] | – She’s — – Wait. | – 她 – 等等 |
[30:15] | Are you firing me from being | 你要解雇我做 |
[30:17] | my best friend’s Maid of Honor? | 我最好朋友的伴娘吗 |
[30:20] | Yes. She wants me to take over, be her Man of Honor. | 对 她想让我接手 成为她的女方伴郎 |
[30:24] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[30:25] | This whole thing’s been a nightmare. | 整件事都是噩梦 |
[30:27] | These… are “Patrice’s Picks.” | 这些是所谓的 帕特里斯的选择 |
[30:31] | Do not deviate from the approved list of vendors | 没有得到帕特里斯的同意 不得超出 |
[30:33] | without Patrice’s consent. | 已批准的供应商名单范围 |
[30:35] | There’s a little anti-anxiety medication | 第一页的夹层里 |
[30:37] | in the front pocket — you’re gonna need it. | 有一些抗焦虑药 你会需要的 |
[30:40] | This is the Patrice phone. | 这是帕特里斯的电话 |
[30:42] | She gave it to me so I can always be on call. | 她给我的 这样我就可以随时待命 |
[30:44] | There’s about a half a dozen messages | 大约有六条留言 |
[30:45] | that I haven’t had the strength to listen to yet. | 我还没来得及听 |
[30:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:59] | Alright. If you need me, I’ll be just down the block. | 好吧 如果你需要我 我就在附近 |
[31:01] | All I need is a quart of coffee and a glazed donut. | 我只需要一夸脱咖啡和一个原味甜甜圈 |
[31:15] | 南加州钻石社区 | |
[31:23] | 农娜・普里莫披萨店 | |
[31:29] | Hey. Hey, are you seeing this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[31:31] | There’s a van — just pulled up outside Alice’s building. | 有辆面包车刚停在爱丽丝的大楼外面 |
[31:33] | 上面写着农娜・普里莫披萨店 It says “Nonna Primo’s Pizza” on the side. | |
[31:36] | That same van was parked outside the bank yesterday. | 昨天那辆货车停在银行外面 |
[31:38] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[31:39] | That cannot be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[31:42] | What if Cooper was forced to rob that bank? | 如果库珀被迫抢劫那家银行呢 |
[31:44] | Tell me if this tracks — home invasion right after dinner. | 告诉我这是不是可以推理为 晚饭后的入室抢劫 |
[31:46] | Cooper is getting his daughter some ice cream, | 库珀在给他女儿吃冰淇淋 |
[31:48] | bad guys break in looking for money. | 这时坏人闯进来抢钱 |
[31:50] | Only despite the McMansion, Cooper’s beyond broke, | 尽管住在豪宅 不过库珀已经破产了 |
[31:53] | but the bad guys have his wife and kid. | 但是坏人劫持了他的妻子和孩子 |
[31:54] | So he tells them he’ll rob a bank for them. | 所以他告诉他们他会为他们抢银行 |
[31:56] | They hold the wife and kid as collateral, | 他们以妻子和孩子作为人质 |
[31:58] | and then they drive Cooper to the bank in the pizza van. | 然后开车送库珀去银行 |
[32:00] | To make sure he goes through with it. | 以确保他能完成任务 |
[32:01] | Only Cooper gets killed. | 没想到库珀会被杀 |
[32:05] | That’s Alice. | 那是爱丽丝 |
[32:07] | Cooper couldn’t make good on the money. | 库珀没搞到钱 |
[32:08] | They’re gonna force her to steal from her job. | 他们会强迫她借工作之便实施盗窃 |
[32:10] | You think the kid’s in the van? | 你觉得孩子在车里 |
[32:12] | Possibly. I’ll call Grey, tell him what’s going on | 可能吧 我会打电话给格雷 告诉他发生了什么 |
[32:14] | and have additional units hold a perimeter. | 然后派人守住周边 |
[32:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:23] | 他们在监听吗 | |
[32:26] | – No. – Good. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[32:27] | Come to me. My name’s John. | 到我这里来 我叫约翰 |
[32:30] | We know you’re in trouble. | 我们知道你有麻烦了 |
[32:31] | – We’re here to help you. – They have my daughter. | – 我们是来帮你的 – 他们手上有我女儿 |
[32:32] | I know. Is she in the van? | 我知道 她在车里吗 |
[32:33] | No. They left her behind. | 不 他们把她留下了 |
[32:35] | And if I don’t walk out of here in five minutes | 如果我五分钟内 |
[32:36] | with a quarter million in diamonds, | 不能拿走25万离开这里 |
[32:37] | they’re going to kill her. | 他们就要杀了她 |
[32:44] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[32:46] | Hey, Lucy, I need you to help me find | 露西 我需要你帮我找一个 |
[32:47] | a little girl being held hostage. | 被绑架的小女孩 |
[32:49] | The mother is here with me now. | 她妈妈现在跟我在一起 |
[32:50] | The men that took them are forcing her | 抓他们的这些人逼她 |
[32:52] | to steal from her employer. | 从她老板那里偷东西 |
[32:53] | She was blindfolded on the drive here, | 她在坐车过来的路上被蒙着眼 |
[32:54] | but she said the ride to the Diamond District | 但她说到钻石区的路上 |
[32:56] | -took about 15 minutes. -Closer to 10, I think. | – 大概15分钟车程 – 大概10分钟 我记得是 |
[32:58] | Well, that’s still a big search grid. | 依然是很大一块搜索区域 |
[33:00] | I-I-I know we took a freeway. I could hear it. | 我知道刚才走的是高速路 我能听出来 |
[33:02] | Uh, what direction was the sun coming from? | 刚才太阳在哪个方向 |
[33:04] | I felt the sun on my face, so, um, ahead of us. | 我能感觉到阳光照在我的脸上 所以应该是前面 |
[33:08] | 10 eastbound. We’re en route. | 高速路10点方向 我们在赶过去 |
[33:10] | How long were you driving beforeyou got on the freeway? | 上高速之前有多久车程 |
[33:12] | Not long. Maybe a minute. | 不长 大概1分钟 |
[33:14] | So nine minutes on the freeway,driving the speed limit. | 那么就是9分钟的高速路车程 以最大限速行驶 |
[33:17] | ‘Cause they couldn’t risk being pulled over. | 因为他们不想冒被警察拦住的风险 |
[33:18] | Right. So, at 65 miles per hour, | 对 所以就是65英里每小时 |
[33:20] | going backwards from Spring Street, | 从春街向后退 |
[33:22] | 11:00 in the morning, during moderate traffic. | 早上11点 正常车流量的情况下 |
[33:26] | I’d say they got on at Crenshaw. | 我猜他们在克伦肖区上的车 |
[33:28] | Can you remember any other details? | 你还记得任何其他细节吗 |
[33:30] | Anything will help them find her. | 任何能帮我们找到她的信息 |
[33:34] | Potholes — there were two back to back | 路面的凹坑 在第一个转弯之后 |
[33:36] | right after the first turn. | 有两个紧挨着的凹坑 |
[33:37] | Uh, they shook the car. The driver cursed. | 车颠簸了一下 司机骂了脏话 |
[33:39] | When you took your first turn, was it a right or a left? | 你们第一次转弯 是左转还是右转 |
[33:41] | A right. Uh — uh, no. | 右转 不是 |
[33:43] | My body leaned right, so left. | 我身体向右倾斜 所以是左转 |
[33:52] | -It’s them. -Lucy, I need you to find | – 他们打过来了 – 露西 我需要你尽快 |
[33:54] | that little girl fast, alright? | 找到那个小女孩 好吗 |
[33:55] | We’re on it. Alright. | 我们立即动身 |
[33:56] | I need you to answer that. | 你得接电话 |
[33:57] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会没事 |
[33:59] | Just be calm. | 保持镇定 |
[34:00] | How? They’re gonna kill my baby. | 怎么保持镇定 他们要杀我的宝贝女儿 |
[34:01] | I can’t be calm. | 我镇定不了 |
[34:03] | Then be angry. | 镇定不了就愤怒吧 |
[34:06] | What? | 干什么 |
[34:07] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[34:09] | I had to go to the bathroom and throw up | 我得上洗手间呕吐 |
[34:10] | because you terrified me. | 因为你们吓坏我了 |
[34:11] | Get it together. | 集中精神 |
[34:13] | If you’re not back here in three minutes, | 如果你三分钟内不回来 |
[34:14] | I tell Charles to break your daughter’s neck. | 我就让查尔斯折断你女儿的脖子 |
[34:17] | They’re not gonna find her in three minutes. | 他们在三分钟内没法找到我女儿 |
[34:19] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[34:20] | We’ll get my partner to stall them for us. | 我会让我搭档来帮我们拖住他们 |
[34:22] | Hey, Harper, you wanna have some fun? | 哈珀 你想找点乐子吗 |
[34:42] | There’s a cop out here. | 有个警察 |
[34:43] | Stay inside until she’s gone. | 在她离开之前别出来 |
[34:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:51] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[34:52] | Dispatch put outan alert to all units. | 调度中心向所有单位发出警报 |
[34:54] | We’ve got two candidates on the twin potholes. | 我们找到两组符合描述的凹坑 |
[34:57] | Closest one is right up hereon Oakmont. | 最近的就在奥克蒙特 |
[35:01] | -Right there. -Two big-ass potholes. | – 就在那 – 两个大坑 |
[35:03] | Mom said they took a left onto this road | 那母亲说他们左转上了这条路 |
[35:04] | just before they drove over them. | 就在他们开车压到凹坑之前 |
[35:06] | Which means we take the next right. | 意味着我们下个路口该转右 |
[35:08] | Slow down. This is a dead-end street. | 慢点开 这条街是个死胡同 |
[35:09] | We don’t want to spook them by rolling in. | 我们别开过去吓到他们 |
[35:11] | Let’s pull over and park somewhere. | 我们先找个地方把车停好 |
[35:12] | 7-Adam-07, Code 6 at Oakmont and Arbor. | 7A07 别靠近奥克蒙特街与阿伯街的交叉口 |
[35:23] | She could be in any one of these houses. | 她可能就在这边任何一座房子里 |
[35:25] | Or none of them. | 或者根本不在 |
[35:26] | Let’s think positive. | 乐观点 |
[35:28] | How do we find the right house without spooking them? | 怎么不惊动他们 又能定位到房子 |
[35:31] | Use what we learned about criminal behavior. | 运用下犯罪行为学的知识 |
[35:41] | Number one — they’re secretive. | 第一条 他们会保持神秘 |
[35:44] | Look, all the curtains are down on that gray house. | 看 那座灰色房子所有的窗帘都拉下来了 |
[35:47] | The first thing you’d do if you were holding a hostage. | 如果你绑架了人质你也会那么做 |
[35:49] | Number two — they’re often messy. | 第二条 他们通常邋里邋遢 |
[35:51] | Number three — they don’t spend their money wisely. | 第三条 他们冲动消费 |
[35:54] | Control, run the plate | 调度中心 查查车牌号 |
[35:55] | 2-David-David-Tom-4-5-6 and run out the RO. | 2DDT456 查出车主是谁 |
[36:00] | 车辆登记在查尔斯・林德赛・斯尼灵名下 Vehicle is registered to Charles Lindsey Snealing. | |
[36:03] | He comes back clear and valid | 他记录上有一封针对他的禁制令 |
[36:05] | with a restraining order and a history of armed robbery. | 还有持械抢劫的前科 |
[36:07] | Damn, we’re good. | 我们太厉害了 |
[36:43] | …careful he doesn’t draw a card. | 小心别让他抽到牌 |
[36:51] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩在哪 |
[36:55] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[36:58] | Harper, we got her. | 哈珀 我们找到她了 |
[37:00] | You have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[37:04] | Show me your hands! | 举起双手 |
[37:05] | Hands! Show me those hands! | 举手 举起手来 |
[37:06] | Right now! Out of the van! | 马上 从车里出来 |
[37:08] | -Open that door slow. -Out of the van now! | – 慢慢开车门 – 马上从车上出来 |
[37:10] | Stop right here by the front. | 就在车前站住 |
[37:12] | Close the door! | 关上车门 |
[37:17] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[37:21] | Are you okay? They didn’t hurt you? | 你没事吧 他们没伤害你吧 |
[37:28] | Chen. West. | 陈 韦斯特 |
[37:34] | Look, I know the transition from rookie to P2 | 听着 我知道从新手警察升入正式警官 |
[37:37] | isn’t always…as satisfying as officers think it’s going to be. | 不总如想象中那么满意 |
[37:42] | No parties, no cupcakes, no 30-year-old bottles of scotch. | 没有派对 没有纸杯蛋糕 没有三十年威士忌陈酿 |
[37:47] | Dad told you, huh? | 老爸告诉你了 对吧 |
[37:49] | I can’t believe you fell for it. | 我不敢相信你居然上当了 |
[37:51] | Me either, sir. | 我也不敢相信 长官 |
[37:53] | Did you become a cop for the attaboys, Officer West? | 你是为了掌声和喝彩而做警察的吗 韦斯特警官 |
[37:56] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[37:57] | How about you, Chen? | 你呢 陈 |
[37:58] | Why did you become a police officer? | 你为什么要成为一名警官 |
[38:01] | Because I wanted to do something meaningful with my life, sir. | 因为我想让我的人生有所作为 长官 |
[38:03] | And are you? | 你有作为了吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 有 绝对有 |
[38:11] | That girl wouldn’t be here | 如果不是因为你们 |
[38:14] | if it wasn’t for the work you did today. | 那个女孩今天就不会在这 |
[38:18] | I’m putting you both up for the Distinguished Service Medal. | 我会推荐你俩获得杰出服务勋章 |
[38:24] | * They live in Wonder… | 他们活在奇迹中 |
[38:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[38:28] | Being your Man of Honor. | 履行承诺 |
[38:30] | * …beneath the peak of a mountain | 在山巅之下 |
[38:31] | * With a fountain made of snow | 用雪做的喷泉 |
[38:36] | Are those …e Patrice files? | – 这些不是 – 帕特里斯的文件夹吗 |
[38:38] | Yep. | 是 |
[38:39] | Look, the way I see it, I’ve got one job — | 在我看来 我只有一件要做的事 |
[38:44] | give you the wedding that you want. | 给你想要的婚礼 |
[38:46] | No more interlopers. | 没人指手画脚 |
[38:48] | No more drama. | 也没有事儿妈 |
[38:49] | No more files and lists. | 没有文件夹和名单 |
[38:51] | Care to do the honors? | 能赏脸吗 |
[38:55] | Anyone tell you you’re kind of amazing? | 有人说过你很棒吗 |
[38:57] | All the time.* Floating castles in the air | – 不绝于耳 – 天空中漂浮的城堡 |
[39:03] | Oh. I forgot this. | – 我忘了这个 |
[39:07] | You know the lithium battery in that thing | 你知道锂电池着火 |
[39:09] | is gonna explode, right? | 会爆炸 对吧 |
[39:14] | Where are you and Alonzo going for dinner? | 你跟阿隆索去哪儿吃晚餐 |
[39:16] | Uh, an Italian place on the Westside. | 西区的一间意大利餐馆 |
[39:19] | You don’t sound very excited about it. | 你的声音听起来不像特别期待 |
[39:20] | N-No. I am. I just… | 我很期待 只是 |
[39:23] | It’s my first date since Donovan… | 这是多诺万之后第一次约会 |
[39:26] | Oh! I remember my first date after the big divorce. | 我还记得离婚后的第一次约会 |
[39:30] | It was kind of a nightmare. | 噩梦一般 |
[39:31] | What? Did you talk about your ex the whole time? | 怎么了 你一直说你前任吗 |
[39:32] | No. No. I fell asleep at the table before she arrived. | 不是 我在她到之前就趴在桌上睡着了 |
[39:34] | It was the end of my first week at the Police Academy. | 是我在警校第一周训练结束的时候 |
[39:36] | When did you wake up? | 你什么时候醒来 |
[39:39] | Uh, after she’d eatenthree courses and left me with the bill. | 在她吃完三道菜之后 还把账单留给我 |
[39:42] | Good for her. | 她真厉害 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. Should I just cancel? | 我不知道了 我该取消约会吗 |
[39:47] | What? No. Come on. Don’t — | 什么 别取消啊 |
[39:49] | You’re putting way too much pressure on it. | 你压力太大了而已 |
[39:51] | Look, it’s just food with a fellow human. | 就是跟一个普通人吃顿饭 |
[39:53] | If you don’t like it, you never have to see him again. | 如果你不满意 你就再也不用见到他了 |
[39:55] | If you do like it, I’m gonna want all the details tomorrow. | 如果你满意 那明天把所有约会细节告诉我 |
[40:01] | * Every daughter… | 每个女儿 |
[40:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[40:04] | I could tell you were hiding something about last night, | 我能看出你昨晚有事瞒着我 |
[40:07] | so I called your mom, and she told me what she said to you. | 所以我打给妈 她告诉了我你们的谈话 |
[40:11] | And I told her that if she didn’t apologize, | 然后我告诉她 如果她不道歉 |
[40:13] | she’s never stepping foot in this apartment again. | 就别想进这个门了 |
[40:15] | Jackson — | 杰克森 |
[40:16] | And this is from the West family, | 这个是韦斯特家送的礼物 |
[40:19] | to remind you that there are people who are proud | 用来提醒你有很多人 |
[40:21] | of what you’ve accomplished. | 对你的成就感到自豪 |
[40:22] | Of who you are. | 对你的身份感到自豪 |
[40:25] | Saint Michael. | 圣迈克尔 |
[40:27] | Hey, it’s no Distinguished Service Medal, but — | 虽然不是杰出服务奖章 但 |
[40:29] | No, it’s — it’s better. | 不 比那更好 |
[40:32] | Thank you so much. Of course. | – 太感谢了 – 当然 |
[40:34] | Yeah. Will you, um, help me? | 你能帮我戴上吗 |
[40:36] | I’ve never been good at these things. | 我从来都不擅长这件事 |
[40:38] | Let’s see. | 让我试试 |
[40:39] | Alright. | 好 |
[40:41] | As soon as I am done with this, | 等我搞定这件事之后 |
[40:43] | I need you to pop on your shoes, | 我要你穿上鞋子 |
[40:45] | because I am taking you for baseball steaks. | 因为我要带你去吃牛排 |
[40:46] | What?! | 不是吧 |
[40:48] | Wait, wait, can we have sushi? | 等等 我们能吃寿司吗 |
[40:49] | Deal. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[40:50] | * Another one | 另一个 |
[40:54] | Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[40:56] | Wow. Nice digs. | 房子不错 |
[41:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | Is this what Henry’s office is gonna look like? | 这就是亨利的办公室将有的样子吗 |
[41:03] | Eh, it’ll be a little smaller. | 会再小一点 |
[41:04] | Gotta give him something to work towards. | 不能一次到位 得让他有努力的目标 |
[41:05] | Right. | 对 |
[41:07] | Listen, I want to apologize for last night. | 我想为昨晚的事道歉 |
[41:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意了 |
[41:10] | Eh, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[41:12] | Ben, you’re my best friend, | 本 你是我最好的朋友 |
[41:14] | and you’re the most generous person I know. | 而且你是我所认识的最慷慨的人 |
[41:17] | You helped me get on my feet when I moved out here, | 我从这搬走的时候 是你帮我站稳脚跟 |
[41:19] | and now you’re helping my son figure out | 现在你又帮我儿子明确了 |
[41:20] | what he’s gonna do with his life. | 他人生的目标 |
[41:23] | And you’ve worked really hard to build your foundation. | 你很努力地建立了自己的基础 |
[41:26] | I know that. And I’m sorry I was dismissive. | 我知道 我很抱歉我之前有点不屑一顾了 |
[41:29] | Well, there’s nothing to apologize for. | 没什么好抱歉的 |
[41:31] | Henry’s your son. You want what’s best for him. | 亨利是你的孩子 你希望他能好 |
[41:34] | I just don’t know how to reconcile my desire | 我想让他过上比我更好的生活 |
[41:37] | for him to have a better life than I did | 又想让他明白我为他的今天所作出的牺牲 |
[41:39] | and wanting him to understand the sacrifices I made | 却不知道怎么在这两者中找到平衡 |
[41:42] | to get him here. Does that make sense? | 你能明白吗 |
[41:44] | It does. | 明白 |
[41:46] | Hmm. He’s a grown-up now. | 他是大人了 |
[41:49] | He’s gonna make his own choices, | 就算我对他做得决定不满意 |
[41:51] | even if I don’t like what those choices are. | 他也得自己做决定 |
[41:54] | John, I’m gonna watch out for him, okay? | 约翰 我会照顾好他的 好吗 |
[41:57] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[41:59] | To college dropouts. | 敬辍学的人 |
[42:01] | Actually, I went back to school to get my degree. | 其实 我回到了学校拿到了学位 |
[42:04] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[42:06] | -Is your professor hot? -No comment. | – 你教授性感吗 – 不予置评 |
[42:08] | Oh, that’s a yes. | 那就是默认了 |
[42:11] | Oh, come sit down. We need to talk. | 坐下 我们得聊聊 |
[42:13] | What are you studying? | 你学的什么专业 |
[42:14] | Ethics. | 伦理道德 |
[42:15] | Mm. Indeed. Was she ethical? | 确实 她有伦理问题吗 |
[42:16] | Yes. | 没有 |