时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -I want to fuck you so bad. -Me too. | – 好想跟你做 – 我也是 |
[00:09] | You make me so hard. | 你让我欲火焚身 |
[00:12] | ‘Scuse me! ‘Scuse me. | 打个岔‥ |
[00:14] | Can you stop? | 停下来好吗 |
[00:16] | We’re dropping our daughter off at school. | 我们要送女儿来上学 |
[00:20] | – I can see your erection. – Mom! | – 我看到你勃起了 – 妈 |
[00:29] | Essex College? | 艾赛克斯学院 |
[00:30] | Did you have to pick a school that was 3,000 miles away from me? | 一定要选离我三千哩的学校吗 |
[00:34] | It’s almost like I did that on purpose. | 感觉几乎像是故意选的 |
[00:36] | I mean, Vermont? Why’s it even a state? | 弗蒙特耶 这地方也能自成一州 |
[00:39] | Bunch of potheads making maple syrup. | 就是一堆大麻毒虫 在做枫糖浆罢了 |
[00:41] | I don’t know. I’m just happy that you made the time to drop me off at school. | 我很高兴你愿意抽时间 开车送我来 |
[00:46] | Okay, go on, honey. | 继续说吧乖女儿 |
[00:48] | It’s just nice to spend time with you. | 有时间跟你相处真好 |
[00:50] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[00:53] | Look, Jackie, I am dropping my daughter off at college today. | 贾姬 我今天送女儿上大学 |
[00:57] | That is the only thing that matters. | 这是唯一重要的事 |
[01:01] | Oh, CNN? | 有线电视新闻网吗 |
[01:01] | Okay, yes, put them through. | 好 接过来 |
[01:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:07] | Jake Tapper. How you doin’, sweetheart? | 杰克塔柏 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | What am I commenting on today? | 今天要我评论什么事 |
[01:14] | Look, beta, I brought a surprise for you | 看小贝贝 我帮你准备了惊喜 |
[01:16] | to remind you of home. | 让你有家的感觉 |
[01:18] | – It’s Mr. Busby! – Mom, are you serious? | – 是巴斯比先生 – 妈当真- |
[01:21] | What? You love Mr. Busby. | 怎么了 你很爱巴斯比先生啊 |
[01:24] | Mom, I’m not bringing my teddy bear to college with me. | 妈 我才不要带玩具熊上大学 |
[01:26] | I’m 18 years old, I’m in the middle of my reinvention. | 我十八岁了 正在自我改造中 |
[01:28] | Not with the reinvention again. | 别又提什么自我改造了 |
[01:30] | Dad, remember when Ben Affleck got that giant back tattoo of a phoenix rising up from the ashes? | 爸 记得班艾佛列克背上刺了浴火凤凰吗 |
[01:35] | Is he in Manchester by the Sea? | 海边的曼彻斯特是他演的 |
[01:37] | -Oh, very sad film. -That’s the other Affleck. | – 那部电影好悲伤 – 那是他弟弟 |
[01:40] | Look, that phoenix made total sense to me. | 那只凤凰让我很有感触 |
[01:42] | Ben needed a change. | 班需要改变 |
[01:43] | He needed to transform his life with a permanent physical metamorphosis. | 需要永久蜕变肉身以扭转人生 |
[01:47] | And so did I. | 我也是 |
[01:48] | Four months ago, I was an Indian loser with cystic acne sweaty armpits, and glasses. | 四个月前我是个印度呆呆女 满脸痘痘腋下冒汗 戴着大眼镜 |
[01:53] | But with Lasik procedure, an Accutane prescription and medical-grade Botox injected into my armpits… | 但是我做了雷射手术 吃药治痘痘 打肉毒治腋汗 |
[01:59] | I’m normal. | 我终于变正常人了 |
[02:00] | – So should I throw Mr. Busby away? – No, Mom, don’t be stupid. | – 要我把巴斯比先生丢掉吗 – 不要丢别傻了 |
[02:02] | Just take him home and put him on a shelf in my bedroom. | 带它回家 放在我卧室的架子上 |
[02:11] | – Hey, there, kiddo. – Hey, Dad. | – 孩子 – 爸 |
[02:12] | Before we go inside, I just want to say… | 你进去之前我只想说‥ |
[02:16] | – Dad. Don’t cry, please. – You’re the first Finkle to go to college. | – 爸拜托不要哭 – 你是我们家第一个大学生 |
[02:19] | -Dad, I need you not to cry right now. – And I’m so proud of you. | – 拜托别哭 – 我以你为荣 |
[02:20] | You’re such a special girl. | 你真是个特别的女孩 |
[02:21] | – I haven’t told you enough. – Honey, honey… | – 我应该更常跟你说的 – 老公‥ |
[02:23] | Why don’t you go inside, and just get yourself together? Go sit in the car. | 你进去 定定神 去车上坐一下 |
[02:36] | Honey, you gotta promise me you’re gonna be careful | 宝贝 拜托一定要小心 |
[02:39] | because you’re gonna meet all kinds of… new people. | 因为你会认识很多‥.不同的人 |
[02:43] | Are you saying that because they’re Middle Eastern? That’s so offensive. | 这是因为他们是中东人吗 太没礼貌了 |
[02:45] | I came here because it’s diverse. | 我就是喜欢这里的多元化 |
[02:47] | We’re from the whitest town in the world. | 我们住在全世界最白的镇上 |
[02:49] | Dad won’t even eat tacos. | 爸连塔可饼都不吃 |
[02:50] | Someone say tacos? I can’t handle that today. | 有人说塔可饼吗 我今天可以吃 |
[02:51] | My stomach is already a mess. | 反正胃已经不舒服了 |
[02:54] | No, honey, no ethnic food. I promise. | 老公不吃异国食物 我保证 |
[02:57] | No, I meant rich people. They can be a bad influence. | 不是 我说的是有钱人 他们可能会带坏你 |
[03:00] | Do you remember that Caleb Vicars boy? | 还记得那个凯勒吗 |
[03:02] | He was two grades above you? He got into Penn met some rich friends, | 他大你两届 他上了宾州大学 交了有钱的朋友 |
[03:05] | he got addicted to cocaine and got arrested… | 结果染上可卡因毒瘾被逮捕 |
[03:10] | – for selling his body. – Mom! | – 罪名是卖淫 – 妈 |
[03:11] | I don’t want that future for you. | 我不希望你变成那样 |
[03:14] | Yeah, Mom, I don’t wanna become a prostitute either. | 妈 我也不想当妓女 |
[03:22] | Something about New England, isn’t there? | 新英格兰很特别对吧 |
[03:23] | Maybe it’s the trees, or the rivers, the air… I just feel so alive here. | 也许是树木河流或空气 总之让我觉得活力满满 |
[03:27] | Dad, you’re obsessed with New England. | 爸你超迷新英格兰的 |
[03:29] | I mean, it’s like you want to have sex with New England. | 活像是想跟新英格兰上床 |
[03:31] | That’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[03:34] | God, Esme and Francesca haven’t texted me back yet. | 艾丝密和凡雀嘉没回我简讯 |
[03:36] | They probably have a ton of new inside jokes by now. | 她们一定有很多别人听不懂的笑话了 |
[03:39] | You know, honey, are you sure it’s the best idea to be roommates in college with your friends from high school? | 宝贝 你真的觉得 跟高中好友当室友是好主意吗 |
[03:44] | – Shouldn’t you branch out? – Dad, Esme and Francesca are my soulmates. | – 你不该拓展朋友圈吗 – 爸 她们是我的知己 |
[03:48] | Okay? They are literally the best people I have ever known. | 是我认识最好的人 |
[03:51] | Okay, but what about that time that Francesca totally abandoned you in Cape Cod? | 你忘了凡雀嘉 在鳕角湾丢下你的事吗 |
[03:55] | She was having a really tough time, okay? Her dad just got audited. | 她那时很低潮她爸刚被查税 |
[03:58] | Honey, I think what I’m trying to say is I don’t think Esme and Francesca are the best influences on you. | 我想说的是艾丝密和凡雀嘉 可能会带坏你 |
[04:03] | You know? They’re kinda assholes? | 她们有时候很混蛋 |
[04:06] | Dad, can you please not call my friends assholes? | 爸可以别说我朋友是混蛋吗 |
[04:09] | All right? And it doesn’t even make a difference, okay? We’re already living together. | 反正也没差 我们已经要住一起了 |
[04:13] | Well, if that’s what makes you happy. | 你高兴就好 |
[04:15] | I mean, I guess what’s really important is that | 更重要的是 |
[04:17] | my baby girl is going to my alma mater! | 宝贝女儿变成我的小学妹了 |
[04:20] | I’m telling you, after the next four years | 跟你说 四年之后 |
[04:22] | you’re probably gonna want to have sex with New England too. | 你大概也会想跟新英格兰做爱 |
[04:27] | Dale, I hope you’re using your legs to push that. | 戴尔 推的时候腿在用力吧 |
[04:29] | I can’t tell what I’m using, Carol. | 卡萝 我分不清楚哪里在出力 |
[04:42] | Earth to Kimberly. | 呼叫金柏丽 |
[04:44] | Your father’s sciatica’s gonna act up at any minute now. | 你爸的坐骨神经痛随时会犯 |
[04:46] | Here, help him out. | 来帮他 |
[04:47] | – I got it, Carol. – You know what? I’ll do it, I’ll do it. | – 我没问题的 – 我来‥. |
[04:50] | Mom, could you change your jeans before anyone gets here? | 妈可以趁别人没来之前 换掉牛仔裤吗 |
[04:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:54] | Hey, you must be Kimberly! | 嘿 你一定就是金柏丽了 |
[04:55] | Oh, my Gosh! I’m so excited! | 天啊 我好兴奋 |
[04:58] | We’re your roommates. | 我们是你的室友 |
[04:59] | I’m Bela, that’s Whitney that’s Leighton. | 我是贝拉那 是惠妮和蕾登 |
[05:02] | Just kidding, they’re my Indian parents. | 开玩笑的他们是我的印度爸妈 |
[05:05] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Oh, it’s nice to meet you, too. | – 很高兴认识你 – 彼此 |
[05:07] | These are my parents. Carol and Dale. | 这是我爸妈卡萝和戴尔 |
[05:10] | – Hello. – Great to meet you. | – 你好‥ – 幸会 |
[05:13] | We’re Irish. | 我们是爱尔兰人 |
[05:14] | Yeah, there’s an Indian restaurant in our town. | 我们镇上有一间印度餐厅 |
[05:17] | Never been. | 但我没去过 |
[05:20] | I love your Seth Meyers poster. You can really see his face. | 你的赛斯梅尔海报很不错 可以看到他的脸 |
[05:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:25] | Yeah, he’s sort of my dream guy. | 他是我的梦中情人 |
[05:28] | Double-threat writer and performer on SNL | 能编能演的双栖艺人 |
[05:30] | just like I want to be. | 那是我的目标 |
[05:31] | It’s like, I want to have sex with him… but I also want to be him. | 我想跟他上床 但又想变成他 |
[05:37] | Hey, did you Google the other girls? I obviously did. | 你上网查过另外两个女生吗 我显然查过了 |
[05:39] | Can you believe we’re living with Whitney Chase? | 没想到我们居然 跟惠妮却斯是室友 |
[05:42] | I know, it is so cool that we’re living with a senator’s daughter. | 是啊超酷的 室友居然是参议员的女儿 |
[05:45] | I bought a copy of the Constitution for her mom to sign. | 我买了一本宪法 让她妈签名 |
[05:48] | Wouldn’t it be nuts if, like, two years from now we were all still rooming together, | 很夸张吧 如果两年后我们还是室友 |
[05:51] | but she was, like president or something? | 她妈妈却当上总统了 |
[05:53] | Oh, she’s popular, sure. I just don’t think she’s respected enough to be president. | 她的确很有人气 但声望还不足以当总统 |
[05:57] | Interesting. I’d like to give a quick rebuttal to that. | 有意思 我想提出反驳 |
[06:01] | Senator Evette Chase from the great state of Washington. | 我是华盛顿州的伊薇却斯参议员 |
[06:04] | It is so lovely to meet all of you. | 很高兴认识各位 |
[06:06] | Hey, I’m Whitney. | 我是惠妮 |
[06:08] | Oh, of course. There you are. My daughter. | 当然罗还有你 这是我女儿 |
[06:13] | It’s very exciting to meet you, Your Honor. | 很高兴认识你参议员大人 |
[06:15] | You don’t have to bow. | 不用敬礼啦 |
[06:16] | Can I take a photo with you to put on the wall of one of my restaurants? | 可以跟你合照吗 我想把照片挂在我餐厅的墙上 |
[06:20] | Maybe later. | 等等再说 |
[06:21] | Earl, can you close the door? | 厄尔请关门 |
[06:22] | I have a few things I want to say in private. | 我有几件事要私下说 |
[06:29] | North Con Hall. Buncha great memories here. | 北区大礼堂 这里有好多美好的回忆 |
[06:32] | One time, I drank so many White Russians I threw up out of that window right there. | 有一次我灌了太多酒 从那扇窗户往外吐 |
[06:36] | Ew, Dad. | 好恶心 |
[06:37] | You’re gonna love it here. | 你一定会喜欢这里的 |
[06:39] | Yeah. I already do. | 是啊我已经很喜欢了 |
[06:43] | It goes without saying, I am a very public figure. | 这应该不用说了 我是公众人物 |
[06:46] | Oh, we get it. We know all about your divorce. | 我们明白 你离婚的事我们都很清楚 |
[06:49] | Your ex sounded like a real deadbeat. | 你的前夫似乎是个废人 |
[06:51] | – Thank you. He was. – That’s my dad. | – 谢谢他的确很废 – 你们说的是我爸耶 |
[06:54] | Here’s what I don’t need. | 丑话说在前头 |
[06:55] | I don’t need to get woken up in the middle of the night | 我不希望三更半夜 |
[06:57] | by some frantic phone call telling me Whitney is getting high on opioids with the roommates | 被电话吵醒 告诉我惠妮跟室友嗑药嗑茫了 |
[07:02] | and streaking across the quad with their junk hanging out. | 还在校园裸奔 |
[07:04] | – Mom! – Our Kimmy has never touched drugs or alcohol. | – 妈 – 我们家女儿毒酒不沾 |
[07:08] | She doesn’t go out much. | 她很宅 |
[07:10] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[07:12] | And you don’t have to worry about me, Senator Chase. | 却斯参议员不用担心我 |
[07:14] | I’m a committed student eager to study the sciences. | 我是个勤奋的好学生 渴望攻读科学 |
[07:17] | Okay, that felt forced. | 听起来好刻意 |
[07:19] | Look, I care about you girls. Just don’t embarrass me | 我很关心你们 别让我丢脸就是了 |
[07:23] | because then you’re dead to me. | 不然我就当你们死了 |
[07:25] | Oh, and if you could not tweet for the next four years | 若你们接下来四年不上网推文 |
[07:27] | that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[07:31] | Oh, my gosh, you must be Leighton! | 天啊 你一定是蕾登 |
[07:34] | We’re so happy to meet you. | 好高兴认识你 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry, who the fuck are you? | 抱歉 你们是哪里来的鬼 |
[07:38] | – Leighton! – What? | – 蕾登 – 什么 |
[07:40] | Where are Francesca and Esme? | 凡雀嘉和艾丝密呢 |
[07:42] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[07:43] | My best friends and my roommates? | 我最好的朋友和室友 |
[07:46] | Dude, I think we’re your roommates. | 我们才是你的室友 |
[07:51] | No. | 不是 |
[07:53] | No… no. | 不是‥ |
[07:57] | Very nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[07:59] | Have a great time in college. | 祝你们大学生活愉快 |
[08:08] | – Hey, Leight! – Hi. | 蕾登 |
[08:10] | What the fuck is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:12] | This is our roommate, Siddhartha. | 这是我们的室友希妲莎 |
[08:16] | We just showed up and they assigned us with that random girl. | 我们一来 宿舍就分配了那个室友给我们 |
[08:19] | Trust me, we were just as upset as you are. | 相信我我们跟你一样火大 |
[08:21] | Okay, but how did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:22] | I mean, we filled out the rooming questionnaire the exact same way. | 我们填的室友问卷调查一模一样 |
[08:25] | – I know! – Is it possible that maybe you messed up your answers? | – 就是啊 – 会不会你答案写错了 |
[08:29] | I mean, writing wasn’t your strong suit at Spence. | 写作不是你的强项 |
[08:32] | Excuse me! She’s a great writer, okay? | 乱讲她文笔超好 |
[08:34] | She wrote her Nana’s eulogy. Not a dry eye in the house. | 她为奶奶写的悼词惹哭全场 |
[08:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[08:39] | See? Assholes. Not you. | 看吧 就说她们是混蛋 你不是 |
[08:42] | Look, I don’t know how all this got so fucked up | 我不知道怎么会发生 这么离谱的错误 |
[08:44] | but I am gonna fix this somehow, all right? | 但我会搞定的好吗 |
[08:46] | Please! | 拜托你 |
[08:53] | – Love you, baby. – Be good, beta. | – 爱你 宝贝 – 要乖哦 小贝贝 |
[08:55] | Don’t follow me on social. | 拜托别关注我的社群媒体 |
[08:57] | – I love you. – I love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[09:00] | All right, girls, take care of each other. | 你们要彼此照顾 |
[09:03] | And remember, no single-use plastics. | 别忘了不要用免洗塑胶容器 |
[09:06] | Hey, are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[09:07] | Your dad was shaking pretty hard when he said goodbye. | 道别时你爸抖得好厉害 |
[09:10] | Oh, he’s fine. I’m sure he’s finished crying by now, anyway. | 他没事 他现在应该已经哭完了 |
[09:13] | Love you, peanut! | 爱你哦 宝贝 |
[09:21] | Welcome. Take a comfy seat. | 欢迎 找张舒服的椅子坐吧 |
[09:24] | Does this mean you are our roommate? | 这表示你是我们的室友吗 |
[09:26] | Oh, no, no. But there’s been a clerical error | 不是‥教务处弄错了 |
[09:29] | that I need to address tomorrow, so I’ll need to stay for one night. | 我明天去处理 所以要跟你们住一晚 |
[09:31] | Well, we already picked rooms, so you’re with Bela. | 我们已经选好房间了 你跟贝拉一间 |
[09:35] | Even though it’s one night, we should probably sidebar about a system | 虽然只有一晚 但等等要讨论出一套规矩 |
[09:37] | in case either of us brings a dude home. | 免得我们有人带男生回来 |
[09:39] | Okay, everyone, my name is Frude Rasmunssen | 大家好我叫佛德拉斯穆森 |
[09:42] | and I will be your Freshman Advisor and Friend | 是各位的新生指导员和朋友 |
[09:46] | aka, your “FAF.” | 简称新导友 |
[09:48] | Welcome to Essex! | 欢迎来到艾赛克斯 |
[09:53] | We’ll start with some icebreakers. | 先来个破冰话题 |
[09:55] | Let’s go around and share a time when we felt scared. | 大家轮流分享 自己感到害怕的时刻 |
[09:59] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[10:01] | Avalanche during a family reunion. I lost several relatives | 家族聚会时碰到雪崩 我有好几位亲戚死了 |
[10:05] | and was, myself, entombed for many days. | 我自己也被活埋了好几天 |
[10:08] | Next? | 下一位 |
[10:10] | I’m scared of my stalker. | 我很怕我的跟踪狂 |
[10:12] | I’m kind of a big deal on TikTok. Malia Obama follows me. | 我是抖音网红 玛丽亚欧巴马是我的粉丝 |
[10:16] | Holy shit, she has 200,000 followers. | 妈呀她有二十万追踪人数 |
[10:18] | Oh, my God, you do song parodies? | 你专唱恶搞歌曲 |
[10:21] | Don’t go chasing extra smalls | 不要追逐特小号 |
[10:25] | That was for a body positivity campaign for Kind Bars | 那是帮凯德巧克力的 身体自爱活动写的 |
[10:28] | – which are delicious. – So cool! | – 他们家的巧克力超好吃 – 真酷 |
[10:30] | Who else? | 还有谁要分享 |
[10:31] | I am a little nervous about my work-study interview tomorrow. | 我明天要去面试工读 有点紧张 |
[10:35] | Wait, you have a job? | 你有工作 |
[10:37] | Well, I applied for one. | 我应征了 |
[10:38] | Yes, great, Kimberly. | 很不错金柏丽 |
[10:40] | And don’t worry many students at Essex have student jobs. | 不要担心 艾赛克斯学院有很多工读生 |
[10:44] | Who else has one? | 还有谁有打工 |
[10:47] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[10:49] | -I guess perhaps it is just you here. – Cool. | – 看来这里只有你了 – 好哦 |
[10:52] | Look, Frude I’m sure you’re good at this, but sharing our fears isn’t… | 佛德 我相信你很在行 但是分享我们的恐惧不会‥. |
[10:56] | I’m scared because I’m gay. | 我很害怕 因为我是同志 |
[10:58] | I was in the closet all through high school and I don’t want to do that again. | 我高中都没有出柜 不想再这样了 |
[11:01] | So I promised myself I would tell everyone the minute I got here. | 所以我下定决心 一到这里就要跟大家说 |
[11:03] | Guys, I’m gay. | 各位我是同志 |
[11:06] | – Oh. – Okay. | -噢 -好哦 |
[11:09] | Oh, I’m gay, too. I’ve been out since I was 12. | 我也是同志 十二岁就出柜了 |
[11:13] | It wasn’t easy in Oklahoma, but I had to be me. | 这在奥克拉荷马并不好过 但我必须做自己 |
[11:17] | He’s so handsome. | 他好帅哦 |
[11:20] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[11:21] | We are learning so much about our new gay friends! | 我们知道了好多 关于同志新朋友的事 |
[11:27] | So, why did you all pick Essex? | 你们为什么选择艾赛克斯 |
[11:30] | Oh, I’m here for The Catullan. | 我是冲着卡特兰来的 |
[11:31] | The college comedy magazine. | 那是我们学校的搞笑杂志 |
[11:33] | It’s a big deal in the comedy world. | 在喜剧圈非同小可 |
[11:35] | A ton of writers on SNL got their start on The Catullan. | 很多周六夜现场的编剧 都是从这里起步的 |
[11:37] | Cool! I came ’cause it’s prestigious. | 真酷我来是因为这是顶尖大学 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna graduate summa and then I’m gonna go to a tier-one law school | 我要以优等成绩毕业 再进入顶尖法学院 |
[11:44] | and then Max and I are gonna move to DC | 之后麦斯和我要搬去华府 |
[11:46] | where we’re gonna become a power couple like Kamala and Doug. | 成为像贺锦丽和道格一样的 模范夫妻 |
[11:49] | Are any of you in relationships? | 你们有另一半吗 |
[11:50] | No, thank you. | 没有 我敬谢不敏 |
[11:53] | I didn’t come to college to be tethered to some dude I dated in high school. | 我可不想上了大学 还和高中男友藕断丝连 |
[11:56] | Also, I never really dated anyone in high school | 而且我念高中时没有男友 |
[11:58] | but I’m here. I’m super sex-positive… | 但我现在上大学了 对性爱非常积极 |
[12:00] | in theory more than in experience and I am ready to smash some Ds. | 虽然是理论大于实务 我已经做好开荤的准备 |
[12:05] | Max and I are waiting. | 我跟麦斯还没做过 |
[12:06] | Not for any weird reason. He’s just not ready. | 没有什么奇怪的理由 他只是还没准备好 |
[12:09] | – He’s not ready? – Oh, God. | – 他没准备好 – 天啊 |
[12:11] | What? What’s wrong with that? | 有什么不对吗 |
[12:12] | Boys are born ready, so something’s up. | 男生天生就准备好了 一定有鬼 |
[12:14] | Yeah, is he, like, waiting but also, like, really up to date on Drag Race? | 他是不是一面在等 一面在看变装皇后秀 |
[12:19] | Oh, no, it’s nothing like that. It’s gonna be worth the wait. | 你们误会了 等待一定会很值得 |
[12:22] | People tell him he looks like Shawn Mendes. | 有人说他长得很像尚恩曼德斯 |
[12:25] | Hey, have you all seen that video of Shawn Mendes taking a shower? | 你们看过 尚恩曼德斯冲澡的影片吗 |
[12:28] | It is very good. | 好好看 |
[12:36] | Step… step! | 跨球‥ |
[12:37] | – Get it, get it! – Cover up! | – 追上去‥ – 停住她 |
[12:52] | She’s good. | 她很不错 |
[12:54] | All right, ladies, hustle! Now’s when you should be impressing me! | 各位小姐加把劲 要让我刮目相看趁现在 |
[13:09] | I see you smiling, feeling all proud of yourself. | 瞧你笑容满面得意洋洋的 |
[13:12] | Me? No, I wasn’t. | 我吗才没有 |
[13:13] | You should smile. You’re fast, rookie. | 笑是应该的你动作很快菜鸟 |
[13:16] | Just don’t get too cocky. | 只是别太自大了 |
[13:18] | Oh, I really like your sticker. | 我喜欢你的贴纸 |
[13:21] | Thanks. I don’t know what it means | 谢了我不知道那是什么意思 |
[13:23] | but I saw it at a gas station, and was like “That would be cool in my locker.” | 但是在加油站看到 觉得贴在置物柜应该很酷 |
[13:27] | Well, I think it’s meant for people who identify as… | 我以为这是指身份认同‥ |
[13:29] | I’m just playing. I’m super gay. | 闹你的啦 我是百分之百的同志 |
[13:32] | Like, I’m the LeBron James of being attracted to women. | 对女人是见一个爱一个 |
[13:36] | – I’m Willow. – Whitney. | – 我叫薇萝 – 我是惠妮 |
[13:39] | If I had a silver spoon like that, I’d run really fast too. | 如果我是富二代一定也跑很快 |
[13:41] | She thinks she’s hot shit. | 她自以为了不起 |
[13:44] | The only reason she gets playing time as a freshman is because of who her mom is. | 她大一就能上场 只是因为她妈 |
[13:47] | – Oh, my God, Jena, you’re so bad. – I know that I’m a better forward than she is… | – 洁娜你嘴巴真坏 – 我踢前锋比她强多了 |
[13:50] | You good? | 没事吧 |
[13:51] | – Yeah, yeah, I’m good. – Cool. | – 没事 我很好 – 那就好 |
[13:56] | – Coach? – Yeah. | – 教练 – 进来 |
[13:59] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:01] | Course. What’s up? | 没问题 什么事 |
[14:03] | It’s kind of serious. | 有点严重 |
[14:06] | I just… I’m finding it really difficult to concentrate during practice because… | 我觉得踢球时很难专心 |
[14:10] | I want to fuck you so bad. | 因为我很想上你 |
[14:12] | Whit, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[14:13] | I’m so sorry, I had to. | 抱歉我非说不可 |
[14:14] | There are people still here. | 这里还有人耶 |
[14:16] | Everyone’s gone except like one janitor. | 大家都走了只剩一个工友 |
[14:17] | Hold on, is it Joe or Alejandro? ‘Cause Alejandro notices everything. | 是乔还是亚力山大 |
[14:19] | Because nothing escapes Alexander’s eyes. | 因为什么都逃不过 亚力山大的眼睛 |
[14:21] | Chill, no one saw. | 别紧张没人看到我 |
[14:23] | And no one will see this. | 现在也不会有人看到 |
[14:29] | We still on for tonight? | 晚上还是要见面吧 |
[14:30] | – Yeah. Now get out of here. – Okay. | – 当然你快走 – 好 |
[14:35] | – Oh, my God, really? – Yep. | – 天啊真的吗 – 对 |
[14:36] | – I got the job? – Yep. | – 我得到这份工作了 – 对 |
[14:37] | Oh, cool! | 太好了 |
[14:39] | So, all employees of Essex Sips need to submit their timesheets online through the financial aid work-study portal. | 员工都要在工读助学金平台 线上交班表 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 了解 |
[14:46] | “Portal.” Guh. What are we on, Star Trek? | 平台‥感觉好像星舰迷航记 |
[14:50] | It’s funny, right? You like funny things? | 好笑吧 你喜欢好笑的东西吗 |
[14:53] | – Yeah. – I know. | -喜欢啊 -我知道 |
[14:54] | We both can say what we think is funny on the count of three. | 数到三我们一起说好笑的事 |
[14:57] | Yeah! We’ll do it together. One, two, three. | – 不要啦 – 好嘛一起来一二三 |
[15:00] | – Memes. – Avenue Q. | – 表情包 – Q大道 |
[15:02] | – Oh, memes, that’s good too. – Yeah. | – 表情包也很好笑 – 对 |
[15:04] | Wow, I think we’re gonna get along. | 我们会相处愉快的 |
[15:06] | – You have a good personality. – Oh, thank you. | – 你的个性很好 -谢谢 |
[15:08] | Can I tell you something, between us? | 我可以告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[15:10] | I have some issues with the other work-study kids that I manage. | 我对其他工读生有点意见 |
[15:13] | They just have got a lot of attitude. | 他们态度很差 |
[15:16] | Well, I really need this job to pay for school | 我要靠薪水付学费 |
[15:18] | so the only kind of attitude I have is “can-do.” | 我唯一的态度就是积极 |
[15:21] | That’s great, very clever. | 很不错蛮妙的 |
[15:23] | Okay, everybody, huddle up. | 大家过来 |
[15:25] | Before we open, I’d like you to meet our new trainee. | 开店之前先来见见新的实习生 |
[15:28] | This is Kimberly, and she loves memes. | 这是金柏丽她很喜欢表情包 |
[15:32] | In addition to other hobbies and interests, you know? | 我还有别的嗜好和兴趣 |
[15:35] | Which I can’t think of right now, but I have them. | 我一时想不起来有哪些 但我真的有 |
[15:39] | – Canaan. – Lila. | – 我是迦南 – 莉拉 |
[15:40] | Cool. I’m really excited to be working at Sips with you guys. | 我很高兴跟你们做同事 |
[15:44] | I… I’m sure we’ll have a “latte” fun. | 我们一定会水乳交融 |
[15:49] | I just want to say, you are a wonderful little lady. | 我必须说你真的很可爱 |
[15:52] | – Okay. – Oh, is that the menu? | – 对 – 那是菜单吗 |
[15:53] | – It is. – You know what could be so cute is if we did little chalk drawings that changed every day. | -是 – 如果每天配不一样的粉笔画 一定很可爱 |
[15:58] | Like, today, we could do leaves. Because it’s September. | 今天可以画叶子 因为现在是九月 |
[16:02] | I love it, yes. | 我喜欢 |
[16:04] | Lila, you’re always doodling. | 莉拉你老是在涂鸦 |
[16:06] | I want you to come in a few minutes early and decorate the board. | 以后每天早点进来画画 |
[16:09] | Why me? She suggested it. | 我画 是她建议的 |
[16:10] | Well, you’re artsy, you know, so just have fun with it and draw some goddamn leaves. | 你比较有艺术天分 发挥创意画几片叶子就对了 |
[16:18] | -So what did you say your last name was again? -Murray, | – 再说一遍你姓什么 – 莫瑞 |
[16:21] | as in Murray Library. The library next door. | 跟隔壁的莫瑞图书馆一样 |
[16:25] | I slipped and fell there last winter. | 我去年冬天在那边跌倒过 |
[16:28] | Broke my tailbone. | 搞到尾椎骨折 |
[16:29] | I’m very sorry to hear that, but can we please focus on my problem? | 很遗憾 可以专心处理我的问题吗 |
[16:32] | It’s extremely distressing to be separated from one’s best friends. | 跟最好的朋友分开 是很让人难过的事 |
[16:36] | Okay, looks like you submitted a personal habits survey with | 看来你的个人习惯调查表‥ |
[16:40] | Esme Schaffer and Francesca Bromley | 是和艾丝密薛佛 和凡雀嘉布罗姆利一起交的 |
[16:43] | and got a 99% match-up with both of them. | 你们的契合程度高达九成九 |
[16:46] | Exactly, but then there was some glitch in the system, or something | 没错但是系统出了问题 |
[16:50] | and they got assigned with some random girl with weird clothes. | 她们分配到的室友 是个穿怪衣服的女生 |
[16:53] | Bless her heart. | 有够倒霉 |
[16:54] | Well, in addition to the survey they also wrote specific directions in who they wanted in a roommate. | 除了调查表之外 她们还写了对室友的要求 |
[17:01] | Specific how? Let me see. | 什么要求 我看看 |
[17:04] | Do not room us with Leighton Murray? | 不要让我们 跟蕾登莫瑞当室友 |
[17:07] | Why? Why the hell would they write that? | 为什么她们干吗写这个 |
[17:10] | I know. You seem like such a joy. | 就是啊你看起来很好相处 |
[17:14] | Welcome to the Catullan Perspective Writer’s meeting. | 欢迎各位参加 卡特兰新秀作家会议 |
[17:17] | We’re the co-editors. I’m Ryan, this is Eric. | 我们是共同编辑 我是莱恩这是艾瑞克 |
[17:20] | We want to start by saying thank you. It’s really great to see such a big turnout. | 首先要谢谢各位 很高兴看到现场这么多人 |
[17:23] | That being said, know this going in. | 话虽如此各位要知道 |
[17:25] | The Catullan is the most selective extra-curricular on campus. | 卡特兰是本校选择标准 最严格的课外活动 |
[17:29] | – What about a cappella? – Hey, fuck a cappella! | – 那阿卡贝拉呢 – 去他的阿卡贝拉 |
[17:31] | Look, sure, what Eric’s saying is technically correct. | 严格来说艾瑞克说得没错 |
[17:34] | But I think we’re getting ahead of things here. | 不过这些晚点再说 |
[17:35] | Writing for a comedy magazine is fun. | 为搞笑杂志写作很好玩 |
[17:37] | And we look forward to reading your writing samples. | 我们很期待看到各位的作品 |
[17:40] | Three pieces, 600 words, no puns. I’m serious. | 三篇六百字禁用双关语 我是说真的 |
[17:43] | But rather than me telling you why you should submit | 与其听我告诉各位 你们为什么应该投稿 |
[17:46] | let’s see what some of our recent alums have to say. | 不如听听校友怎么说 |
[17:50] | I’m Oliver Roni, I wrote for The Catullan last year | 我是奥利佛罗尼 去年帮卡特兰写稿 |
[17:53] | and now I’m a writer’s assistant on a new animated show about a suburban white family. | 我现在是 一部新动画的编剧助理 主角是一个郊区白人家庭 |
[17:59] | Holy shit! | 妈呀 |
[18:02] | – $20. – $20 if I make this? | – 20块 – 我丢进去的话给我20块 |
[18:04] | Straight to you, cash now. | 愿赌服输现金交易 |
[18:05] | – Okay, ready? – Go ahead. | – 准备好了吗 – 出手吧 |
[18:07] | Did you see that? | 看到没有 |
[18:08] | Okay. I’ll give it to you, I’ll give it to you. | 好算你厉害 |
[18:14] | – Hey, Canaan. – Hey. | 迦南 |
[18:17] | Do you like Jay-Z? | 你喜欢杰斯吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I guess. | 喜欢大概吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I mean, I think his music is so dope. | 我觉得他的音乐超酷 |
[18:24] | And some would say he’s more than a musician. He’s like a prophet too. | 有些人觉得他不只是歌手 还是先知 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好哦 |
[18:29] | Look, I just have to say, I come from a small town in Arizona | 我只想说我来自 亚利桑那州的小镇 |
[18:31] | and it’s really exciting for me to have a black friend. | 能交到黑人朋友 我觉得很开心 |
[18:35] | Or, is it African-American? | 还是应该说非裔美籍 |
[18:37] | I don’t know, ’cause there are two schools of thought on that. | 因为有两派说法 |
[18:39] | – What… what do you think? – Black is… is fine. | – 你觉得呢 – 说黑人没问题 |
[18:42] | Okay. So, black. | 好 黑人 |
[18:45] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[18:46] | And what… what’s it like being black at Essex? | 在艾赛克斯 身为黑人是什么感觉 |
[18:51] | You know it’s hard. | 其实‥很难熬 |
[18:53] | Yeah. You know, not a lot of people here get me. And how could they? | 这里懂我的人不多 他们怎么可能会懂我 |
[18:57] | I mean, we’ve led such different lives. | 我们的出身背景天差地远 |
[19:00] | You know, I’ve never touched cashmere before. | 我以前没有摸过喀什米尔羊毛 |
[19:02] | I don’t really tell a lot of people this, but | 我很少告诉别人这件事 |
[19:06] | my mom is addicted to crack. | 我妈妈吸食快克成瘾 |
[19:08] | You know, that’s my story. | 这是我的经历 |
[19:10] | And now I have to work three on-campus jobs | 我必须在校园打三份工 |
[19:13] | just so I can send money back to her and my baby sister. | 才能寄钱回去给她和我妹妹 |
[19:17] | And I just have to hope she doesn’t spend it on crack. | 我只希望她不会拿去买毒品 |
[19:21] | Oh, my God, that is just so much for you to be dealing with. | 天啊你真的太辛苦了 |
[19:25] | Yeah, yeah, but you know what? | 是啊‥但是你知道吗 |
[19:28] | It is nothing compared to what Lila has been through. | 我比莉拉好多了 |
[19:32] | I mean, that poor girl has it so much worse than me. | 那个可怜的女生比我苦太多了 |
[19:39] | What’s Lila’s story? | 莉拉经历了什么事 |
[19:42] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[19:44] | What the actual fuck? | 这是在搞什么鬼 |
[19:46] | Okay, do you guys have any idea how humiliating it is to be friend-dumped in front of a clerical worker? | 你们知道当着学校职员的面 被朋友甩了有多糗吗 |
[19:51] | Believe me, Leight, we didn’t want it to be this way. | 相信我小蕾 我们也不希望这样 |
[19:53] | Well, we did want it to be this way, but it hurts to see you so upset. | 其实我们是希望这样 但不想看到你这么难过 |
[19:57] | I don’t understand. I thought we were friends. | 我不懂 我以为我们是朋友 |
[20:01] | What’s with this fucking pause? Were we not friends? | 怎么突然沉默了 难道我们不是朋友吗 |
[20:05] | I mean, we hung out, obviously, but the truth is, we never really felt like we knew you. | 对啦 我们是常常在一起 但老实说我们并不了解你 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you were always so secretive or something. | 你总是神神秘秘的 |
[20:13] | It was like being friends with a stranger. | 我们好像是在跟陌生人交朋友 |
[20:15] | What are you guys talking about? I literally tell you everything. | 你们在说什么 我什么事都告诉你们 |
[20:18] | I don’t think that’s true. | 你才没有 |
[20:19] | It’s like, there’s this wall with you. | 你似乎筑了一道高墙 |
[20:23] | No, there’s… | 不对哪有什么‥ |
[20:27] | God, okay, whatever! Whatever, I don’t care. | 随便啦‥我懒得管 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry that I’m not like an over-sharer like every other fucking girl in our generation. | 抱歉 我不像其他女生一样 对闺密掏心挖肺 |
[20:34] | I just think that you could open up more. | 我只是觉得你可以更坦诚一点 |
[20:37] | Okay, okay, is this open enough for you? | 好‥这样够坦诚了吗 |
[20:40] | fuck you both, you really hurt my feelings | 你们两个都去死吧 你们伤了我的心 |
[20:43] | and I hope an air conditioner falls on you. | 祝你们被冷气机砸死 |
[20:54] | Hey, you haven’t been out in a bit so I brought you some food from work. | 你一直没出房间 我从店里拿了吃的东西给你 |
[20:58] | – What is it? – A burrito. | – 是什么 – 卷饼 |
[21:02] | Ugh, no, I don’t want beef. Just throw it in the trash. | 我不想吃牛肉 丢掉 |
[21:09] | Look, I know you wanted to room with your friends from home. | 我知道你想跟家乡的朋友一起住 |
[21:11] | They’re not my friends, they’re mouth-breathing cunts. | 她们不是我的朋友是蠢婊子 |
[21:15] | Right, okay. | 好明白 |
[21:16] | Well I think if you give us a chance, you’ll really like living with us. | 如果你给我们一个机会 会很喜欢跟我们住的 |
[21:20] | We’re playing Uno in the other room right now… | 我们在另一个房间玩牌 |
[21:22] | Kimberly, Kimberly, I’m from New York City. | 金柏丽‥我来自纽约市 |
[21:25] | Okay? And I know from your world that probably sounds like a really fun evening. | 我知道对你来说 玩牌是有趣的晚间活动 |
[21:29] | But for me, that’s worse than getting a Pap smear. | 但我觉得那比做抹片检查还惨 |
[21:33] | So can you shut the door when you leave? | 出去时麻烦关门好吗 |
[21:43] | You guys can borrow any of my clothes you like. | 你们可以借我的衣服穿 |
[21:44] | Bras, underwear, nothing’s off limits. | 胸罩 内裤 什么都行 |
[21:47] | I’d like to borrow yours too, if that’s cool. | 如果可以的话 我也想借你们的衣服 |
[21:49] | – I’ll think about it. – Yeah. | – 我考虑一下 – 对 |
[21:51] | Sure. No pressure. I’ll follow up about it tomorrow. | 没问题不用有压力 我明天再问你 |
[21:55] | Hey, is this Leighton Murray’s room? | 这是蕾登莫瑞的房间吗 |
[22:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:03] | Yes. She lives here. | 对她住在这里 |
[22:06] | Damn, she’s a lucky lady. You guys make a sexy couple. | 要命她真幸运 你们是很性感的一对 |
[22:09] | She’s my sister, actually. | 其实她是我妹妹 |
[22:11] | – Yikes. – Your Leighton’s brother? | – 糗了 – 你是蕾登的哥哥 |
[22:14] | Then you’re practically family! Come to Mama. | 那我们算是一家人了 到妈妈这里来 |
[22:20] | It’s like hugging a statue. | 感觉像在拥抱雕像 |
[22:22] | Hi, I’m Whitney. Sorry about her. | 我是惠妮我代她向你道歉 |
[22:25] | Oh, Whitney Chase. Your mom’s a senator, right? | 惠妮却斯 你妈是参议员对吧 |
[22:28] | That’s really dope. | 真酷 |
[22:30] | I’m Kimberly. | 我是金柏丽 |
[22:31] | My parents aren’t famous. My dad’s a manager at Walgreens. | 我爸妈不是名人 我爸是连锁药局的经理 |
[22:36] | Cool. Nice to meet you, Kimberly. | 真酷 很高兴认识你金柏丽 |
[22:41] | Nico, what are you doing here? | 尼可 你来干吗 |
[22:44] | Whoa, Leighton. You look like shit. | 蕾登 你看起来惨透了 |
[22:50] | Leight, this isn’t that bad. | 小蕾 这也不是什么坏事 |
[22:52] | I mean, for what it’s worth I thought all your friends in high school really sucked. | 说真的我觉得 你高中那批朋友都很烂 |
[22:55] | Thanks, you always know how to cheer me up. | 谢了 你总是知道要怎么哄我开心 |
[22:57] | Look, this could be a blessing in disguise. | 听着这可能是塞翁失马 |
[23:00] | I mean, I don’t talk to anyone from high school anymore. | 我跟高中同学已经不联络了 |
[23:02] | Yeah, ’cause you don’t need to. | 那是因为你没这个必要 |
[23:04] | Okay, everyone wants to be friends with you. | 大家都想跟你交朋友 |
[23:07] | I’m just some judgmental dickhead with hormonal acne. | 我只是个满脸痘痘 惹人厌的白痴 |
[23:09] | Hey, hey, stop. I think your face looks fine. | 别说了 你的脸看起来还好啊 |
[23:13] | That is because I use a great concealer. | 那是因为我用了超强遮瑕 |
[23:15] | Look, Leight. | 小蕾 |
[23:18] | You are the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识最坚强的人 |
[23:21] | Okay, I’m your older brother, and I’m even scared of you. | 我是你哥 但连我都怕你 |
[23:24] | But you… you’re going to crush Essex. | 但你‥真的会让全艾赛克斯臣服 |
[23:29] | -You really think so? -I do. | – 你真的这么想吗 – 对 |
[23:34] | You’re a good person underneath all your bad qualities. | 你是个好人 只是缺点很多 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:44] | Hey, so, Cory keeps asking about you. | 柯瑞一直在打听你的事 |
[23:47] | – He’s excited you’re finally on campus. – Oh, cool. | – 他很高兴你终于来了 – 这样啊 |
[23:52] | So what should I tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说 |
[23:54] | You should tell him that I don’t want to discuss my dating life with my older brother. | 跟他说我不想跟我哥讨论 我的感情生活 |
[23:56] | Okay, fair enough. | 对啦说得也是 |
[24:00] | All right. I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[24:02] | But I think you can handle being civil to those girls for the next eight months. | 但你应该可以 跟那些女生和平相处八个月 |
[24:06] | They seem perfectly nice to me. | 我觉得她们人很不错 |
[24:07] | -That’s ’cause they want to have sex with you. -I know they do. | – 那是因为她们想上你 – 我知道 |
[24:11] | Hey. You’re disgusting. | 你真的有够恶心 |
[24:16] | I just… I’ve been such a bitch to them, you know? Like… | 我对她们很过分 |
[24:21] | Well, do something nice, then. | 那就做点贴心的事 |
[24:23] | Show them you’re gonna be a good roommate. | 让她们知道 你会是个好室友 |
[24:29] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[24:39] | -Were you just changing in the closet? -What? No. | – 你在衣柜里换衣服 – 什么 没有 |
[24:42] | I mean, I went from one outfit to another. So, I mean, I guess you could call that changing. | 我把原来的衣服换成这套 说是换衣服也没错 |
[24:47] | Are you, like, religious, or something? | 这是因为你信教吗 |
[24:49] | No. I’ve just never lived with anyone before | 不是 我没有跟别人住过 |
[24:52] | so I don’t really know what to do. | 有点不知所措 |
[24:55] | Hey, so I saw you checking out Leighton’s brother tonight. | 我发现你今晚在打量蕾登的哥哥 |
[24:58] | Oh, definitely not. No, I have Max. | 绝对没有 不可能 我有麦斯 |
[25:00] | My boyfriend from home who I’m, like, in love with. | 我家乡的男朋友 我爱他 |
[25:03] | So if you’re saying that because you like Nico you should definitely go for it. | 如果你这么说是因为你喜欢尼可 那就勇敢去追 |
[25:06] | Nah, that’s all right. I like men, not boys. | 不用了 我喜欢的是男人 不是男孩 |
[25:20] | Hey, Lila. | 莉拉 |
[25:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:23] | I just want to say I’m so inspired by you. | 我只想说你启发了我 |
[25:27] | This morning when my alarm clock went off I thought to myself, “Kill me!” | 今天早上闹钟响时 我本来很想死 |
[25:30] | But then I was like, “Shut up, Kimberly. | 但后来告诉自己 闭嘴金柏丽 |
[25:33] | If Lila can go through what she’s going through and come to work, you can get out of bed.” | 如果莉拉能克服万难来上班 你也可以起床 |
[25:39] | What exactly am I going through? | 我克服了什么难关 |
[25:41] | I mean, you know, it can’t be easy with a baby. | 一个人带孩子很辛苦吧 |
[25:44] | And the baby’s dad being incarcerated. | 孩子的爸爸又在坐牢 |
[25:47] | ‘Cause prison isn’t just for the prisoner. | 因为坐牢的不只是受刑人 |
[25:49] | In a way, it’s prison for the whole family. | 还有受刑人的家庭 |
[25:53] | The fuck are you talking about? I don’t have a kid or a baby daddy | 你在胡说八道什么 我没有孩子 也没有孩子的爹 |
[25:57] | and definitely not one that’s in jail. | 更别说是在坐牢的男人了 |
[25:59] | Oh, but Canaan said… | 但是迦南说‥ |
[26:03] | Yeah, well, he was messing with you. | 那是他闹你的 |
[26:05] | And he knew you’d believe it too | 他知道你会照单全收 |
[26:06] | because you’re some hick from “Shit Town, Arizony.” | 因为你是个来自亚利桑那狗屎镇的乡巴佬 |
[26:10] | Wow, Canaan, you’re such an asshole. | 迦南 你真的很烂耶 |
[26:12] | Okay, to be fair, it was pretty funny. | 说句公道话 那还蛮好笑的 |
[26:15] | So it was all bullshit? | 所以都是骗我的 |
[26:16] | I bet your mom’s not even addicted to crack. | 我打赌你妈也没毒瘾 |
[26:19] | No, she’s a paralegal in Maryland. | 没错 她在马里兰当法务助理 |
[26:21] | Are you mad that my mom’s not a crackhead? | 我妈不是毒虫 你很不爽吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah. I mean, no, I… | 对‥我是说没有 |
[26:26] | I mean, I’m just trying to meet people at a school where I don’t know anyone. You don’t have to be a jerk. | 我只是想在新环境认识新朋友 你不用那么混蛋 |
[26:30] | Okay, relax. Relax. He doesn’t mean it. | 别激动‥他不是有意的 |
[26:34] | He’s going through a lot at home. | 他家里事情很多 |
[26:38] | His brother just ruined a promising football career by joining a gang. | 他哥哥才刚因为混帮派 毁了美式足球员的运动生涯 |
[26:44] | Well, I didn’t know… | 我不知道‥ |
[26:45] | His name is Rashad. But now he makes us call him “Thug Blood.” | 他叫罗沙德 但现在要我们叫他恶血哥 |
[26:49] | Oh, my God, come on. Shut up. | 天啊 拜托你 闭嘴 |
[26:51] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们两个有什么毛病啊 |
[27:02] | Willow! | 薇萝 |
[27:08] | Right here, right here! | 这里‥ |
[27:12] | – What the fuck? – Let’s go! | – 搞什么鬼 – 快点 |
[27:18] | All right, this is yours, Whitney, this is yours. | 惠妮 这是你的球‥ |
[27:22] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[27:24] | Don’t touch me, you entitled bitch. | 别碰我 自以为是的贱人 |
[27:26] | Enough… enough! All right, you’re done for the day, go. | 够了‥你今天到此为止 快走‥. |
[27:29] | – Just me? Are you serious? – Go! | – 只有我吗 真的 -快走 |
[27:30] | – She shoved me first. Everyone saw it. – Let’s go. | – 是她先推我的大家都看到了 – 走吧‥ |
[27:32] | Back to practice, everyone. | 回去练习 |
[27:34] | Come on, what are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[27:38] | – What was that? – A Kit Kat? | – 那是什么 – 巧克力棒 |
[27:41] | fuck your Kit Kat. | 去你的巧克力 |
[27:41] | I’m talking about Jena. She already hates me. | 我说的是洁娜 她已经很恨我了 |
[27:44] | The last thing I need is looking like I’m getting special treatment. | 你给我特殊待遇只会火上加油 |
[27:46] | Let me fight my own battles, I can handle myself. | 你不要插手我的事 我自己处理 |
[27:49] | Yeah, if by “handle yourself,” you mean get your ass kicked. | 你说的处理是让别人修理你吗 |
[27:51] | Jena was throwing you around the field like a ragdoll. What was I gonna do? Let her rip your head off? | 洁娜在场上对你动手动脚 难不成要我袖手旁观吗 |
[27:55] | Look, this is my problem, not yours. | 听着 这是我的问题 不是你的 |
[27:57] | Really, you’re only making things worse. | 你这样 只会越帮越忙 |
[28:00] | Whitney. | 惠妮 |
[28:06] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[28:09] | Eric, right? I’m Bela Malhotra. I’m a freshman. | 艾瑞克对吧 我是贝拉摩赫查大一新生 |
[28:13] | I was at The Catullan orientation the other day. | 我前几天参加了卡特兰的说明会 |
[28:16] | Sorry, there’s literally hundreds of people there. I’m still reeling from the e-mails. | 抱歉那天现场有好几百人 我连电邮都还没看完 |
[28:21] | So, I know you said that we should drop off our submission packets. | 我知道你要我们交文字稿 |
[28:24] | But I was wondering if I could film mine | 但是我可不可以用录的 |
[28:26] | so you could hear it in my voice? | 好让你听到我的声音 |
[28:28] | Or I could read it to you right now. | 我现在念给你听也行 |
[28:29] | Oh, no, I really wouldn’t like that. | 不用这样不好 |
[28:31] | Look, it’s great that you’re excited | 你的热忱很感人 |
[28:33] | but don’t be too bummed if you don’t make the staff this year. | 但若今年没有入选 不要太难过 |
[28:36] | What? Why would you say that? | 什么为什么这样说 |
[28:38] | It’s just, with all the freshman and all the upperclassmen that are reapplying… | 今年应征的新生和高年级生很多 |
[28:43] | I don’t know if there are gonna be that many female spots. | 我想女性名额可能不多 |
[28:46] | “Female spot”? You haven’t even read all the submissions yet. | 女性名额 你还没看完所有的稿子 |
[28:49] | It’s just a really competitive year. | 今年竞争很激烈 |
[28:50] | You know, a bunch of siblings of staff members are submitting | 我们干部的兄弟姐妹也来应征 |
[28:52] | and we already have two women on staff, so… | 而且我们已经有两个女生了‥ |
[28:55] | Of, like, 15 people. | 你们一共有十五个人 |
[28:56] | Look, I hate it too. | 我也不想这样 |
[28:57] | I would give anything for Elizabeth Warren to be president, but… | 我巴不得伊莉莎白华伦能当总统 |
[29:00] | keep your chin up. | 但是‥不要气馁 |
[29:02] | You know, if you love comedy | 如果你喜欢喜剧 |
[29:03] | there’s like five other improv troupes on campus. | 我们学校还有另外五个即兴剧团 |
[29:08] | Oh, and that one group, the Pot Stickers, is all Asian. | 锅贴剧团的成员都是亚洲人 |
[29:11] | So… | 所以 |
[29:16] | So, these are for you all. | 这是给你们的 |
[29:21] | Come on, open them. | 打开来看看 |
[29:24] | – Oh, my God, an iPad? – An iPad? | – 天啊是平板电脑 – 平板电脑 |
[29:28] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[29:29] | So it looks like I will be staying | 看来我会住下来 |
[29:31] | and this was my little way of apologizing for being such a bitch. | 我之前太过分这是道歉礼物 |
[29:36] | I should have never called you “tacky” “podunk,” “new-money jock”… | 我不该说你们寒酸土气 和暴发户运动员 |
[29:41] | – You never said that. – I didn’t? Oh. | – 你没有这么说过 – 没有吗 |
[29:45] | Anyway, I really feel like we could have a positive living experience together. | 总之我觉得我们可以 共同创造美好的同居经验 |
[29:49] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[29:53] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是 – 好的 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:59] | Hi, I… | 你好我‥. |
[30:00] | Oh, sorry. We don’t want to sign your environment petition or whatever. | 抱歉我们不想签环保请愿书 |
[30:04] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[30:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:07] | Oh, my God, this is Max, my boyfriend. | 天啊 这是麦斯我男朋友 |
[30:11] | The one that looks like Shawn Mendes? | 长得像尚恩曼德斯那个 |
[30:12] | Shawn Mendes, people tell me I look like that all the time. | 尚恩曼德斯 常有人说我们长得很像 |
[30:15] | What… what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:16] | Well, I wanted to surprise you. So I took the train up from Princeton | 我想给你惊喜 所以从普林斯顿坐火车过来 |
[30:19] | and thought I could stay with you through the weekend? | 周末能不能住你这儿 |
[30:21] | Of course, yes! I’m so happy to see you. | 当然可以 见到你真高兴 |
[30:26] | You got some like, food? I’m starving. And I left my credit card at Princeton. | 有吃的吗 我饿死了 信用卡又忘在普林斯顿 |
[30:33] | -Hey, does anyone have plans tonight? -I might. | – 有人今晚有计划吗 – 我可能有 |
[30:37] | Do any of you know what a Drop It Like F. Scott party is? | 你们知道史考特主题派对 是什么吗 |
[30:42] | – F. Scott Fitzgerald. – Huh? | -史考特费兹杰罗 -嗯 |
[30:45] | You basically have to look like a ’20s slut. | 你要打扮成20年代的荡妇 |
[30:47] | Oh, sweet. | 酷耶 |
[30:48] | The Catullan is throwing one for all the people submitting | 卡特兰要帮所有应征者 办一个派对 |
[30:50] | but I don’t know if I should go. | 但我不知道该不该去 |
[30:51] | I ran into the editor this morning and he basically told me there’s no reason to submit | 我今天早上碰到编辑 他就差没明讲我没必要投稿 |
[30:55] | because there won’t be any “female spots” this year. | 因为今年没有女性名额 |
[30:58] | Oh, they have a quota for gender? That’s insane. | 他们有性别配额 太夸张了 |
[31:01] | And you should definitely report him to University Affairs. | 应该要跟教务处检举 |
[31:04] | Or, quite frankly, the ACLU. | 干脆直接找美国公民自由联盟 |
[31:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry, but that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. | 抱歉 但我没听过这么蠢的事 |
[31:11] | – You want them to pick you, right? – Yeah. | – 你希望获选吧 – 对 |
[31:13] | Okay, well, make them like you. | 那就想办法让他们喜欢你 |
[31:15] | Okay, like, don’t be some histrionic feminist | 别当装腔作势的女权人士 |
[31:18] | just show them you’re chill and you’re fun to have around. | 让他们知道你很随和很风趣 |
[31:22] | I think Leighton’s right. | 蕾登说得对 |
[31:26] | Girls! Desserts are out. | 姐妹们甜点来了 |
[31:43] | 对不起 你的仗你来打 但拜托 别战死沙场 | |
[32:02] | Ryan! | 莱恩‥ |
[32:03] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 莱恩 |
[32:04] | I just want to say, I love your work. | 我很欣赏你的作品 |
[32:07] | You love my work? | 欣赏我的作品 |
[32:08] | Let me guess. Freshman. | 我猜猜你是新生吧 |
[32:10] | – Yeah. – All right, take it easy. | – 对 – 很好放轻松点 |
[32:15] | Ryan? I… I just want to say… | 莱恩 我只想说‥ |
[32:19] | As a woman of color, and as a woman in comedy… | 身为有色人种女性 和喜剧圈的女性 |
[32:23] | Hey, let me stop you right there. I’m super-high right now | 别说了 我现在昏昏沉沉的 |
[32:25] | so whatever this is, it’s being wasted on me. | 你现在跟我说什么都是白搭 |
[32:28] | Hey, I just want to be part of The Catullan. | 我只想成为卡特兰的一份子 |
[32:30] | That’s awesome. But it’s not up to me. We all vote. | 很棒啊 不过这不是由我决定 必须全体投票通过 |
[32:34] | So if I were you, I’d try to get those guys on your side. | 我劝你去拉拢那些人 |
[32:47] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[32:48] | I gave six hand jobs! | 我帮六个人打了手枪 |
[32:50] | Not at the same time or anything, I’m not like a porn star. | 当然不是同时啦 我又不是在拍成人片 |
[32:53] | I talked to each of them, told them I was a writer | 我个别找他们聊 说我是作家 |
[32:56] | that I loved their work, and if they voted for me I could be into doing some hand stuff. | 很欣赏他们的作品 如果他们投票给我 我愿意帮他们打手枪 |
[33:00] | I told them I’m a girl who’s chill, just like you told me to. | 我说自己是很随和的女生 就像你说的那样 |
[33:03] | I definitely didn’t tell you to jerk a bunch of dicks. | 我可没叫你帮一堆人打手枪 |
[33:06] | Okay, first off, why the shade? | 你的口气很差耶 |
[33:09] | I got two things out of this. This is a win-win for me. | 我这次一箭双雕可以说是双赢 |
[33:11] | I helped my chances of getting on The Catullan and I got to give a bunch of hand jobs. | 不仅提高了入选卡特兰的机率 还帮一堆男人打了手枪 |
[33:15] | No one likes giving hand jobs! | 没人喜欢帮别人打手枪 |
[33:17] | Maybe I do. Maybe I love it. | 也许我喜欢 也许我很爱 |
[33:19] | I’ve had, like, zero sexual experiences for most of my sad-ass life, so… | 我活到现在 性经验是零 |
[33:24] | if suddenly I’m hot enough to have a bunch of dicks thrown my way sorry, but, I’ma crank ’em. | 如果现在辣到让男人愿意脱裤子 那我自然不会拒绝 |
[33:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | Bela traded sex for an opportunity. | 贝拉用性爱换取机会 |
[33:32] | Just like men have been doing for centuries, I flipped the script. | 男人几百年来都是这么做 我只是主客易位 |
[33:34] | – I’m not sure you did. – I’m sex-positive, y’all! | – 感觉并不是 – 我对性爱很积极 |
[33:38] | Deal with it. | 你们就认了吧 |
[33:40] | As a feminist, I think female sex positivity is great. | 身为女性主义者 我觉得女性的性积极运动很棒 |
[33:50] | -You’re so beautiful. -Thank you. | – 你好美 – 谢谢 |
[33:53] | I like your skin tone. | 我喜欢你的肤色 |
[33:55] | My “skin tone”? | 我的肤色 |
[33:57] | What? What did I say? | 什么 我说了什么 |
[33:59] | -You sound like you have a black girl fetish. -No! | – 感觉你对黑人女性有性癖好 – 才没有 |
[34:02] | You said no really fast. | 你否认得好快 |
[34:03] | I mean, I do tend to find black women more attractive than other kinds of women, | 我确实比较容易被黑人女性吸引 |
[34:08] | -but that’s okay, right? -Yeah, that’s okay | – 但这不是坏事吧 – 是 没错 |
[34:11] | until you’re like, “Ooh, I love your chocolatey skin.” | 直到你说 我喜欢你的巧克力肤色 |
[34:14] | I did not say “chocolatey.” I know not to say that. | 我可没说巧克力 我还没那么蠢 |
[34:17] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[34:19] | Okay, good. I like you too. | 很好 我也很喜欢你 |
[34:23] | If anything, I have a soccer fetish. | 我唯一的癖好是足球 |
[34:26] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[34:30] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[34:33] | Well, Leighton is basically Melania but the rest of them seem pretty nice. | 蕾登根本是川普太太 但另外两个人很好 |
[34:39] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[34:42] | The adjustment’s been way harder than I expected. | 适应大学生活比想像中还要难 |
[34:45] | I didn’t know how rich everyone would be. | 没想到大家都这么有钱 |
[34:46] | Oh, it’s the same at Princeton. | 在普林斯顿也是 |
[34:48] | My roommate’s family brought help on moving day. | 我室友的家人带了佣人来帮他搬家 |
[34:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:54] | But I guess you and I can be poor together. | 我们就一起当穷人吧 |
[35:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:03] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:19] | Everybody’s asleep. | 大家都睡了 |
[35:21] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[35:31] | Should we… | 我们要不要‥. |
[35:34] | I mean, only if you’re ready. | 前提是你准备好了 |
[35:37] | I’m so ready. | 我早就准备了 |
[35:58] | Is that… | 那是不是‥. |
[36:14] | Holy shit. | 妈呀 |
[36:17] | So, I have to work until ten | 我十点钟下班 |
[36:19] | but we can meet up for a late breakfast after, if you want. | 你要的话 到时候可以约了吃早餐 |
[36:24] | Or we could go to the campus store | 或者我们可以去校园商店 |
[36:25] | and get you one of those “Proud Essex Boyfriend” T-shirts. | 买上面写 骄傲的艾赛克斯男友的上衣 |
[36:30] | What’s up? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[36:32] | So, I was thinking maybe we should both be free. | 我在想 我们两个应该要脱离束缚 |
[36:37] | I totally agree. Free from what? | 完全同意 脱离什么束缚 |
[36:40] | Free from each other. | 彼此的束缚 |
[36:43] | Like free from each other… | 脱离彼此的束缚 |
[36:46] | like, are… are you… are you breaking up with me? | 你想跟我分手 |
[36:50] | I think of it more as me initiating a conversation of our mutual independence. | 应该说 是我开启了讨论各自独立的对话 |
[36:56] | Are you fucking kidding me? You took my virginity, and now you’re dumping me? | 开什么玩笑 你夺走了我贞操 现在又想甩了我 |
[37:00] | Whoa… whoa, we took each other’s virginity. | 你也夺走了我的贞操啊 |
[37:02] | Mine was just as fragile as yours. | 我的贞操跟你一样脆弱 |
[37:04] | Dude, that is fucked up. | 老兄 这太过分了 |
[37:05] | Can we have some privacy, please? | 可以给我们一点隐私吗 |
[37:08] | No. | 想得美 |
[37:09] | You had the common room all last night with your grunty, | 你这只笨拙的性爱菜鸟 昨晚独占公共区域 |
[37:10] | novice boinking while we were trapped in our rooms. | 把我们困在房间里 |
[37:14] | And we had to listen to your crappy sex playlist on repeat. | 还被迫听你重复播放恶烂的性爱歌单 |
[37:17] | You made me hate Ed Sheeran. | 你害我讨厌红发艾德 |
[37:18] | Is that why you came here? To have sex and then dump me? | 你来是为了跟我做爱 然后甩了我 |
[37:22] | Look, I really care about you. | 我很关心你金柏丽 |
[37:24] | No, don’t say anything. I never, ever want to see you again. | 不要 什么都别说 我再也不想看到你了 |
[37:34] | I am so sorry about that and I’m gonna go | 真的很抱歉 我要走了 |
[37:38] | but I did forget my toothbrush. | 但是我忘了带牙刷 |
[37:40] | – Put a shirt on! – Get the fuck out of here, dude! | – 穿衣服 – 滚出去 |
[37:46] | Hi, Bela… Hi, Bela. | 你好 贝拉‥ |
[37:49] | Hi, Bela. Hi, Bela. | 你好 贝拉‥ |
[37:50] | I wanna…No matter what happens, I want you to know | 不管发生什么事 我只想告诉你 |
[37:54] | No matter what, I want you to know that I am so proud of you. | 不管发生什么事 我只想告诉你 我以你为荣 |
[37:57] | Hi, Bela, it’s you, Bela. No matter what happens… | 你好贝拉 是你 贝拉 不管发生什么事 |
[38:00] | Hi, Bela. | 你好 贝拉 |
[38:01] | Testing, testing? | 试音‥ |
[38:04] | Hi, Bela. | 你好贝拉 |
[38:05] | It’s you, Bela. | 是你 贝拉 |
[38:08] | Today you find out if you make The Catullan or not. | 今天就能知道 有没有被卡特兰选上 |
[38:11] | But I want you to know that no matter what happens today I’m proud of you. | 不管发生什么事 我只想告诉你 我以你为荣 |
[38:16] | You’re a boss bitch. | 你是个狠角色 |
[38:18] | And just remember, Molly Shannon didn’t get SNL on her first try. | 记得 莫莉香侬不是第一次尝试 就上了周六夜现场 |
[38:22] | Neither did Rachel Dratch. | 瑞秋德拉彻也是 |
[38:24] | But eventually they all did, and went on to become icons. | 但她们后来都入选了 还成为喜剧界偶像 |
[38:27] | And you know what? You fucking will… | 知道吗 你也绝对会‥ |
[38:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[38:36] | Dude, can you move? Your reflection’s in my selfie. | 让一让 我自拍会拍到你 |
[38:45] | Dalton! | 道顿 |
[38:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:50] | Dude, are you serious? | 当真吗 |
[38:52] | Are Tapitio Doritos really part of a healthy on-season diet? | 辣味多力多滋 真的是健康的当季食物吗 |
[38:56] | Shouldn’t you be leading by example? | 你不是该以身作则吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah, no, I know, I just… | 对啦 我知道 我只是‥ |
[39:00] | Babe. Babe, is this one of your players? | 宝贝‥.这是你的球员吗 |
[39:04] | Hi, I’m Michelle. I’m Dalton’s wife. It’s so nice to meet you. | 你好 我是蜜雪儿道顿的太太 很高兴认识你 |
[39:09] | This is Whitney. | 这是惠妮 |
[39:10] | Oh, my God, of course. | 天啊 当然 |
[39:13] | I’m sorry, not to be a stalker or anything but I’m a big fan of your mom. | 对不起 我不是跟踪狂 但是我很崇拜你妈 |
[39:16] | The way she gives it to the NRA… I just love her. | 看她修理步枪协会‥我爱死她了 |
[39:20] | Thanks, she’s great. | 谢谢 她的确很棒 |
[39:22] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[39:25] | But it’s really nice to put a face with the name I’ve heard so many times. | 但是耳闻已久 很高兴终于见到你本人了 |
[39:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:59] | Did you just throw your trash on the floor in front of him? | 你刚刚是不是把垃圾丢在他面前 |
[40:03] | He was already sweeping there. | 反正他已经在扫地了 |
[40:05] | Oh, so you just bounce your little breakfast wrap wrapper on the ground | 所以你就把卷饼的包装纸 丢在他面前 |
[40:09] | instead of carrying it to the trash like a normal fucking person? | 而不是像正常人一样 拿去丢在垃圾桶 |
[40:12] | What the fuck is wrong with you? He’s not your goddamn servant. | 你是有什么毛病 他不是你的佣人 |
[40:16] | – It’s not a big deal. – Look, I get it. | – 没什么大不了的 – 是啦我懂 |
[40:18] | You’re some asshole from that town where they shot Big Little Lies or some shit | 你大概是从拍美丽心计 那座小镇来的 |
[40:21] | and you wear hundred-fucking dollar jeans. | 穿的是一百块的牛仔裤 |
[40:24] | That’s not a lot of money for jeans. | 牛仔裤一百块不算贵 |
[40:25] | Shut the fuck up. Not everyone on this campus has money. | 给我闭嘴 学校不是人人都很有钱 |
[40:28] | Some of us have to work these jobs because | 有些人必须工作 |
[40:30] | even if we didn’t know it until we got here we’re kind of poor. | 因为 虽然我们来之前并不知道 但我们算是穷人 |
[40:33] | So, yeah, maybe I don’t have the newest iPhone | 也许我没有最新的苹果手机 |
[40:36] | and maybe I don’t know what couscous is | 也许我不知道什么叫做库斯库斯 |
[40:38] | but I’m still a fucking person, and so is he | 但我还是个人 他也是 |
[40:40] | so treat us like we fucking matter, okay? | 麻烦请把我们当人看 |
[40:42] | Okay, fine. | 好啦‥ |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:48] | And no pants should cost more than $40. | 而且裤子的价钱 不该超过40块 |
[40:51] | I agree with you, bitch. | 说得对 妹子 |
[40:57] | Oh, my God. This donut is insane. | 天啊 甜甜圈好吃得要命 |
[40:59] | Do you want a bite? | 要不要吃一口 |
[41:01] | No thanks. I don’t eat for enjoyment. | 不用了 我吃东西不是为了享受 |
[41:03] | -Leighton, ‘sup? – Hi. | -蕾登 -还好吗 |
[41:05] | You remember Cory, right? | 还记得柯瑞吧 |
[41:07] | From the party at Montauk last summer? | 你去年在蒙托克的派对见过他 |
[41:09] | We were on the same team for flag football. | 我们玩夺旗足球时是同一队 |
[41:12] | Montauk? Flag football? | 蒙托克夺旗足球 |
[41:13] | That’s the whitest shit I’ve ever heard. | 百分之百的白人活动 |
[41:16] | I mean that as a compliment. | 这是赞美 |
[41:18] | Hey, if you need a tour around campus or something let me know. | 如果需要人带你参观校园 随时跟我说 |
[41:23] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[41:25] | – Does that offer include me? – No, it definitely does not. | – 我可以跟吗 – 绝对不行 |
[41:27] | Hey, I know we just met | 我知道我们才刚认识 |
[41:29] | but would you be willing to lift your shirt up and show me your torso? | 但你可以撩起上衣 让我看你的身体吗 |
[41:33] | I don’t think anyone’s ever asked me that before. | 这是第一次有人对我提出这种要求 |
[41:36] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[41:39] | That’s great. You’re very nice. | 超棒的 你人真好 |
[41:42] | Hey, if you and your roommates are free tonight | 如果你跟室友晚上没事 |
[41:44] | we’re throwing a party at Theta Pi Delta. You should stop by. | 我们在兄弟会有派对 过来一起玩 |
[41:47] | Yeah, stop by. | 对啊 一定要来 |
[41:52] | Oh, my God, Leighton, you’re gonna fuck a ten! | 天啊蕾登 你要跟满分男上床了 |
[42:02] | Out of these beds, motherfuckers because our suite just got invited to an upperclassmen party. | 别赖在床上了 我们受邀去高年级生的派对 |
[42:08] | I don’t know about that. Today was really shitty. | 我今天过得很糟 没什么心情 |
[42:11] | I’m just gonna stay in and finish this sad Brazilian documentary about a snake who ate a boy. | 我要留在宿舍看 小男孩被蛇吃掉的巴西纪录片 |
[42:15] | Yeah, I’m staying in too. | 我也不想出门 |
[42:18] | No… no. Turn them off. We’re going out. | 不行‥关掉 我们要出去 |
[42:21] | How, exactly, did we get invited to this party anyway? | 我们是怎么受邀的 |
[42:24] | Leighton’s smoke show brother, Nico. | 是蕾登性感的哥哥 尼可 |
[42:26] | And his somehow even hotter friend Cory who wants to rail Leighton. | 和更性感的朋友柯瑞 而且他想上蕾登 |
[42:31] | Yeah, I really, really don’t want to go. | 我真的很不想去 |
[42:35] | Kimberly. Sweetie. | 金柏丽 亲爱的 |
[42:37] | Your boyfriend Max fucking sucked. | 你男朋友麦斯烂透了 |
[42:39] | He ate all our Nutri-Grain bars | 他吃光了我们的燕麦棒 |
[42:41] | and I’m pretty sure he used my loofah. | 而且我很确定他偷用我的丝瓜络 |
[42:43] | I know he was your first love, and your first, you know, dick. | 我知道他是你的初恋 也是你第一根老二 |
[42:47] | But he was a dud. | 但他是渣男 |
[42:48] | Also, he shed on the sofa like a cat. The dude was a yeti. | 而且他超会掉毛的 活像喜马拉雅山雪人 |
[42:53] | Look. | 听着 |
[42:55] | We don’t have power over when guys treat us like shit. | 男人视我们如粪土 我们莫可奈何 |
[42:58] | But what we can control is how much we let it affect us. | 但我们可以控制自己的心情 |
[43:01] | I think Hillary Clinton said that. | 这好像是希拉蕊说的 |
[43:03] | So, I say the four of us go out, get tanked | 咱们四个出去大醉一场 |
[43:08] | and, who knows, maybe we’ll end up meeting a guy who doesn’t treat us like garbage. | 说不定会碰到一个不把我们当垃圾的男人 |
[43:12] | Or not. It doesn’t matter. At least we’ll be having fun. | 没有也没关系 至少我们玩得很开心 |
[43:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[43:18] | Come on… come on! | 来嘛‥. |
[43:21] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了‥. |
[43:23] | Yeah, she does! | 对 她说得对 |
[43:26] | – We’re gonna go out! – All right. | -我们要出去玩了 -对吖 |
[43:56] | It’s freezing. I wish you had let me wear my anorak like I had wanted. | 好冷 你应该让我穿防寒外套的 |
[44:00] | No one in the history of the world has gotten laid wearing an anorak. | 史上没有人穿了防寒外套还有得搞 |
[44:05] | Nico! | 尼可 |
[44:07] | Yo, let those girls through. | 让那几个女生进来 |
[44:12] | Oh, God damn it. | 可恶 |
[44:13] | You know, I left my phone in the room. I’m gonna go back and get it. | 我手机忘在房间 我回去拿 |
[44:16] | No… no, it’s fine, just use mine. | 别拿了用我的就好 |
[44:18] | No, it’s okay, I’ll be right back. | 没关系 我马上回来 |
[44:19] | Do you want us to wait for you? | 要我们等你吗 |
[44:20] | No, it is fine. Go in, go in. | 不用 没关系 你们先进去 |
[44:23] | Let’s go, my tits are freezing off. | 快去吧 我的咪咪快冻僵了 |
[44:39] | I can’t believe we got in here. | 真不敢相信 我们居然进来了 |
[44:42] | I fucking love college. | 我真爱大学生活 |
[44:53] | Oh, shit. Those two girls from The Catullan are over there. | 要命 卡特兰的两个女生在那边 |
[44:57] | Oh, go say hi. | 去打个招呼 |
[44:58] | Not yet, I’m gonna play cool for a little bit. | 还不要 我要先耍酷一阵子 |
[45:00] | Gotta keep it chill. | 要保持冷静 |
[45:02] | – Dude, can you stop looking? – I’m not looking at them. | -别一直看 -我不是在看她们 |
[45:04] | – Just keep your head facing forward. – Okay, fine. | – 眼睛看前方 – 好啦 |
[45:09] | Next. | 下一个 |
[45:12] | -Oh, no, I’m sorry. These are open containers. – So? | – 抱歉 这些杯子都没密封 – 所以呢 |
[45:16] | So someone could have put something in it. | 所以可能会被下药 |
[45:17] | Do you have a bottle or a can? | 有没有瓶子或罐头 |
[45:18] | Oh, sure. This frat party has a wide variety of drink options. Do you want to see a wine list? | 当然兄弟会派对饮品选择很多 想看酒单吗 |
[45:24] | I think you’re being sarcastic, but I’m not sure. | 我觉得你好像语带讽刺 但是又不能确定 |
[45:27] | These are great. Thank you so much. | 这些就可以了谢谢你 |
[45:29] | We’re gonna go. Thanks. | 我们走了谢谢 |
[45:35] | 麦斯 我只想问问你好不好 | |
[45:38] | 麦斯 我可以继续用你的网飞密码吗 | |
[45:41] | Chug… chug! | 喝‥. |
[45:46] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? – Yeah… | – 天啊 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[45:49] | Let me get you some napkins. | 我去帮你拿纸巾 |
[45:50] | No, no, I just want to leave. I shouldn’t have even come here. | 不用我只想回去我不该来的 |
[45:53] | – Do you want us to come with you? – No, I really want to be alone. | – 要我们陪你回去吗 – 不用我想独处一下 |
[46:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:03] | I know you, right? | 我认识你对吧 |
[46:05] | Yeah, I live with your sister. | 对我是你妹妹的室友 |
[46:06] | No, not that. I saw you on move-in day. | 不是我在搬家日见过你 |
[46:09] | You were checking me out. | 你在打量我 |
[46:11] | Me? I was not checking you out. | 我吗才没有 |
[46:14] | I mean, I might have been looking at you and, yes, might eyes might have lingered on your body, but… | 我可能在看你 眼神可能在你身上游移 |
[46:18] | that’s like a totally normal human reaction to a shirtless man running. | 但这是看到上空男跑步的正常反应 |
[46:22] | I definitely was not checking you out. | 我没有打量你 |
[46:23] | Whoa, I’m just messing with you, relax. | 别紧张 我是闹你的啦 |
[46:26] | – Are you leaving? – I am. | – 你要走了 – 对 |
[46:30] | Is our party that bad that even freshmen are leaving this early? | 我们的派对这么无聊 连新生都要早退 |
[46:32] | No, I’m just having a really shitty day. | 不是我今天过得很糟 |
[46:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[46:37] | Well, I wanted to wear my anorak, and no one would let me | 我想穿防寒外套 大家都不让我穿 |
[46:40] | and now I’m covered in pumpkin ale and my stupid fucking boyfriend dumped me | 现在全身南瓜啤酒 我的臭男友又甩了我 |
[46:43] | and I’m pretty sure he stole my deodorant before leaving. | 而且我很确定 他离开时偷了我的体香剂 |
[46:47] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[46:49] | I know. | 是啊 |
[46:51] | – Have a nice night. – Hey, wait. I can help with this. | – 祝你玩得开心 – 等一下我可以帮你 |
[46:54] | Why don’t I grab you something dry to wear? | 我帮你找件衣服换上 |
[46:56] | And you can stay, and Theta can save a little face. | 你留下来玩 我们也可以保留一点颜面 |
[47:02] | Yeah. Yeah, okay, I can do that. | 好 这我可以 |
[47:04] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[47:07] | Wow, I’m really smelling the beer on you now. | 你身上的啤酒味好重 |
[47:09] | I think a bunch of it got into my bra. | 连我胸罩里都有 |
[47:11] | Let me grab you that shirt. | 我去帮你拿衣服 |
[47:21] | Hey, it’s me, Bela. | 我是贝拉 |
[47:24] | Made the first cut of The Catullan. | 我通过卡特兰的初选了 |
[47:26] | I’m really excited to work with you guys. | 很期待与你们共事 |
[47:28] | Us girls in comedy gotta stick together, right? | 我们喜剧圈的女生要团结 对吧 |
[47:31] | Blow me, freshman slut. | 去死吧 大一荡妇 |
[47:35] | Maybe you should have checked first | 也许你该先问一下‥ |
[47:37] | to see if any of those guys you jerked off had girlfriends. | 被你打手抢的那些男生 有没有女朋友 |
[47:44] | You know, my friends and I used to steal shit from Walgreens all the time. | 我朋友跟我以前常去沃尔格林药局偷东西 |
[47:47] | My dad would not be happy about that. | 我爸知道一定很不爽 |
[47:49] | – Hey. Sorry, can we go? – Hey. | 抱歉 我们可以走了吗 |
[47:52] | Oh, sure, is everything okay? | 可以啊 没事吧 |
[47:54] | Yeah, totally. Party’s lame. Just wanna go. | 没事 这个派对好无聊 我想走了 |
[47:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:59] | – Oh, it’s all good. – Another time. | 没关系 那改天见 |
[48:02] | Should we grab Whitney and Leighton? | 要找惠妮和蕾登一起走吗 |
[48:03] | Whitney said she wants to stay. And Leighton didn’t come back. | 惠妮不想走 蕾登没有回来 |
[48:06] | She totally blew us off. | 她放我们鸽子 |
[48:08] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | – 走吧 – 谢谢 |
[48:12] | – Hey, I’m Whitney. – Canaan. | – 我是惠妮 – 迦南 |
[48:14] | – Canaan? – Yes, Canaan. | – 迦南 – 对 迦南 |
[48:16] | Is your mom religious or just super into towns of Connecticut? | 你妈妈信教很虔诚 还是喜欢康乃迪克的小镇 |
[48:19] | Can’t it be both? | 不能都是吗 |
[48:22] | – What dorm you in? – No. | – 你住哪间宿舍 – 不行 |
[48:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[48:25] | Neither of us care what dorm I’m in. I wanna see your room. | 你我对我的宿舍都不感兴趣 我只想看你的房间 |
[48:30] | What? | 什么 |
[48:31] | Show me what your room looks like. | 带我去看你的房间 |
[48:36] | Oh, you trying to fuck. | 你想找人搞 |
[48:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah, let’s show you the room. | 好‥.我带你去看房间 |
[48:41] | – Damn, I must look good tonight. – You’re all right. | – 我今天晚上一定很帅 – 还行啦 |
[48:50] | No more bets, please. No more bets. | 拜托 不要再下注了 已经没必要了 |
[48:59] | 蕾登 我是金柏丽芬克 | |
[49:12] | – Another. – Sure. | – 再来一杯 – 没问题 |
[49:58] | You’re so hot. | 你好辣 |
[50:00] | No talking. Get on the bed. | 不要讲话 到床上 |
[50:20] | 导 演 大卫·戈登·格林 |