英文名称:Rabid
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Why do we keep remaking old trends? | 为什么我们一再反复以前的潮流 |
[01:07] | Shit. | 操 |
[01:08] | How are we breathing new life into the old? | 我们怎么给旧时尚带来新的风气 |
[01:11] | Are we adding something new? | 我们要加什么新东西吗 |
[01:14] | If there is no soul, there cannot be life. | 如果没有灵魂 就没有生命 |
[01:18] | So, do we cater to the masses | 所以 我们要迎合大众 |
[01:21] | or do we create art only for the few who dare experience it? | 还是创造给少数勇敢者去体验的艺术 |
[01:27] | Oh, well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[01:35] | And what excuse is it this time | 想什么时候来就什么时候来 |
[01:37] | for interrupting the energy flow of the start of the day | 我一整天的节奏都被你打乱了 |
[01:42] | by dropping in just whenever you see fit? | 这次你的借口又是什么 |
[01:48] | Rose Miller! | 萝丝·米勒 |
[01:50] | I’m addressing you, yeah? | 我在说你呢 懂吗 |
[01:51] | You disrupt my day, and you have nothing to say for yourself? | 你打乱了我的节奏 就没有什么想说的吗 |
[01:57] | Well, I was almost in a car accident this morning… | 我今天早上差点出车祸 |
[01:59] | I don’t want your bullshit excuses! | 我不要你的狗屁借口 |
[02:01] | I want you in to work on time! | 我要你准时来上班 |
[02:11] | Something funny to you? | 你们觉得好笑吗 |
[02:29] | Schadenfreude. | 幸灾乐祸 |
[02:32] | The pleasure derived from someone else’s misfortune. | 建立在他人痛苦之上的快乐 |
[02:38] | 冈特之家展览 《幸灾乐祸》 | |
[02:42] | Danke schoen, my sweet Rose. | 十分感谢 我心爱的萝丝 |
[02:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:46] | You helped me illustrate a point. | 你帮我阐明了一个观点 |
[02:50] | Everyone, come close. Everyone, come close. | 各位 靠过来 各位 靠过来 |
[02:55] | In each one of us, | 我们每个人心中 |
[02:57] | there is someone we don’t want to show the world. | 都有不愿意展现的另一个自我 |
[03:01] | A part of us that takes pleasure in seeing those around us fail. | 那个自我把快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上 |
[03:05] | A dark passenger who wants the self to persevere at any cost. | 是不计一切代价让肉身长存的黑暗使者 |
[03:11] | This is human psychology, hmm? | 这就是人类的心理 |
[03:14] | And this is what my new collection embraces. | 这就是我新的展览想表现的 |
[03:17] | The dark night of the soul. | 灵魂的暗夜 |
[03:20] | That is Schadenfreude. | 那就是幸灾乐祸 |
[03:39] | Gunter needs these finished before tonight. | 冈特说今晚之前把这件搞完 |
[03:42] | Mm, got it. Thank you, Aurora. | 好的 谢谢你 奥罗拉 |
[03:47] | Why don’t you just throw down the whole carcass while you’re at it? | 怎么没叫我从扒皮开始做起呢 |
[03:53] | Hey, Rose. | 嘿 萝丝 |
[03:55] | I have a fun idea. | 我有个有趣的想法 |
[03:57] | You’re going to the show tonight, right? | 你今天晚上要去看展览 对吧 |
[04:00] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[04:01] | We should go to the after party together. | 我们可以一起去后面的派对 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1212个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:234个,六级词汇:138个,GRE词汇:121个,托福词汇:178个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:220个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:421个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:03] | We can have some fun, blow off some steam. | 我们可以随便玩玩放松一下 |
[04:06] | Nah. | 不了 |
[04:10] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[04:12] | It’s essentially a waste of time. | 那就是浪费时间 |
[04:15] | I mean, it’s good for people that are good at networking. | 对擅长社交的人来说很好 |
[04:17] | But I don’t know, | 但我呢 |
[04:19] | I’m just better at letting my work speak for itself. | 我更喜欢让我的作品去说话 |
[04:22] | Even though apparently it doesn’t say anything. | 很显然它也说不上什么话 |
[04:31] | Why don’t you be my date? | 你当我的约会对象呢 |
[04:35] | What? | 什么 |
[04:36] | It doesn’t have to be anything serious, | 可以不是那种很正经的约会 |
[04:38] | but I’d like to see you tonight. | 但是我今晚想看到你 |
[04:40] | Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[04:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:49] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[04:57] | Hey, Rose, can you take this in for me? | 萝丝 能帮我收一下这个吗 |
[05:01] | I need to go down another size. | 我得再瘦下来一码 |
[05:03] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[05:05] | If you went down another size, Chels, it would be ridiculous. | 你再瘦一码 切尔斯 才太扯了呢 |
[05:08] | Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. | 没有什么比瘦下来更让我爽了 |
[05:10] | Well, I never eat anything processed and I feel great. | 我从来不吃加工过的食物 我觉得很好 |
[05:13] | I don’t know how you even stay alive. | 我都不知道你怎么能活下来的 |
[05:15] | I could never do the whole vegetarian thing. | 我是做不来素食主义那一套 |
[05:17] | I mean, how do you give up bacon? | 你是怎么抵住培根的诱惑的 |
[05:20] | I don’t know, I just don’t like hurting anything. | 不知道唉 大概是我不想伤害动物吧 |
[05:24] | Doesn’t it ever bother you that you’re eating something dead? | 知道吃的是死掉的动物你不头疼吗 |
[05:27] | You’re either the food, or the thing eating the food. | 你要么被吃 要么就去吃别的东西 |
[05:30] | What do you even eat? | 你到底吃什么 |
[05:32] | I don’t know, organics. | 大概是有机食物吧 |
[05:35] | B12 supplements for energy. | 还有补充能量的维生素B12 |
[05:38] | You know, even a lot of meat eaters don’t get enough B12. | 你知道很多肉食者摄入的B12都不够吗 |
[05:41] | It’s really important. | 很重要的 |
[05:43] | Rose, you’ve got to live a little. | 萝丝 你得去好好享享乐了 |
[05:45] | I really do worry about you. | 我真担心你 |
[05:48] | Come to the party with me after? | 跟我一起去之后的派对吧 |
[05:52] | Um, actually, I was already planning on going. | 话说我已经准备去了的 |
[05:57] | Brad sort of invited me. | 布拉德邀请我去了 |
[05:58] | Shut up. It finally happened? | 真的啊 终于撞桃花了 |
[06:01] | It’s not a big deal. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[06:02] | We’re just meeting there after, | 我们只是一会去见面而已 |
[06:05] | but, um, he did sort of call me his date. | 但 他刚刚称我叫约会对象了 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God, Rose! This is so good for you. | 天哪 萝丝 太好了 |
[06:12] | What are you wearing? | 你准备穿什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, I mean, probably this. | 大概就这身吧 |
[06:18] | No! | 不 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:22] | No, and don’t say that to anyone, | 不 别跟其他人说这事 |
[06:25] | not even as a joke. | 当笑话讲也不要 |
[06:26] | I’m going to pick something out. | 我帮你选一身 |
[06:28] | It’s going to be fun, | 会很好玩的 |
[06:30] | and you’re going to look hot. | 包你变成辣妹 |
[06:42] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[06:44] | No, uh, Rose. | 不 是萝丝 |
[06:45] | First name. Last name, Miller. | 是我名字 姓是米勒 |
[06:48] | And they put you on here tonight? | 你名字在上面吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I should be. I did the list myself. | 应该在吧 这名单都是我搞的 |
[06:55] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[06:56] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[07:00] | Okay, Rose Miller. | 好了 萝丝·米勒 |
[07:04] | Rose… Miller. | 萝丝·米勒 |
[07:07] | Ah, here we are. | 找到了 |
[07:09] | All right, have yourself a good night. | 好了 祝你玩得愉快 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Ladies! | 小姐们 |
[07:30] | Hey, Rose! | 嘿 萝丝 |
[07:33] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[07:34] | It’s loud in here. | 这里面太吵了 |
[07:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:45] | Better? | 好点吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:50] | You look hideous. | 你穿的太惊悚了 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:54] | You look… you look nice. | 你看上去 不错 |
[08:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[08:04] | Don’t you want to say hi to the boss? | 你不想跟老板打个招呼吗 |
[08:07] | No, I do not. | 不 我不想 |
[08:08] | I make myself look like an idiot every time I’m in front of him. | 每次到他面前我都觉得自己像个傻逼 |
[08:12] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[08:14] | It’s a transition job. | 就是个过渡的工作 |
[08:17] | My passion is photojournalism. | 我的热爱是新闻摄影 |
[08:20] | It’s stupid. | 很蠢的 |
[08:21] | I mean, it’s not stupid, but it’s… | 也不是说蠢 就是 |
[08:23] | It doesn’t pay much, so I do this. | 薪水不高 我才来干这个 |
[08:27] | Beats shooting weddings. | 也比去拍婚礼好 |
[08:32] | Can I ask you why photojournalism? | 我能问一句为什么是新闻摄影呢 |
[08:35] | Yeah, um… | 能啊 |
[08:37] | Well, for me, true beauty lies within the things | 对我来说 真正的美存在于 |
[08:40] | we have yet to uncover. | 还没发现的事物中 |
[08:42] | To be part of the discoveries, to be a part of history. | 成为发现的一部分 成为历史的一部分 |
[08:45] | You ever want to be a part of something bigger? | 你想成为更大事业的一部分吗 |
[08:48] | What is it you really want to do? | 你真正想做什么呢 |
[08:51] | Well, I want to… | 我 我想 |
[08:52] | I want to work in fashion. | 我想做时尚 |
[08:54] | Yeah, but after that. | 对 那之后呢 |
[09:01] | – Shit, I… – It’s fine. | -操 -没事的 |
[09:02] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:03] | – No, it’s stupid. – Awkward. | -太蠢了 -尴尬 |
[09:05] | Don’t worry. | 别放心上 |
[09:08] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 我没有别的意思 |
[09:09] | but why would you ever want to work in fashion? | 为什么你会想去干时尚这一行呢 |
[09:14] | I just love the way that clothes make you feel. | 我就是喜欢衣服带给人的感觉 |
[09:18] | You can literally be anybody, | 通过它你可以变成任何人 |
[09:21] | become anything. | 任何东西 |
[09:23] | It’s like armor, you know? | 就像是盔甲 你懂吗 |
[09:26] | When you walk out the door, you’re arming yourself. | 你出了门 用衣服来防御自己 |
[09:28] | That’s why I want to design. I want to help… | 这也是为什么我想设计 我想帮 |
[09:31] | I want to help people feel strong. | 我想帮人感觉到坚强 |
[09:34] | I want to help them… | 我想帮助他们 |
[09:37] | Yeah, it’s stupid. You were right. | 是很蠢 你说得对 |
[09:39] | – No. – No, it’s… | -不 -不 |
[09:41] | – It’s not. – It’s fine. | -不是的 -没事的 |
[09:42] | What you just said to me, | 你刚刚对我说的话 |
[09:44] | you need to tell Gunter. | 你应该讲给冈特听 |
[09:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:47] | – No, no, no. – Yeah. | -不不不 -来吧 |
[09:48] | No, I can’t! | 我不行的 |
[09:49] | You can, it’s fine. I’ll come with you! | 你可以的 没事 我跟你一起去 |
[09:50] | I literally can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[09:52] | He loves me. | 他很喜欢我 |
[09:53] | I borrowed this from his collection. | 我这身是从他的展览品里借出来的 |
[09:55] | I’m not supposed to be wearing it. | 我不应该穿着它的 |
[09:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:01] | This is Gunter’s? | 这是冈特的 |
[10:02] | He would kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[10:04] | Again. | 又一次 |
[10:07] | You are full of secrets. | 你浑身都是秘密哎 |
[10:09] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[10:12] | Is he still there? | 他还在那吗 |
[10:15] | No, um… | 不在了 |
[10:18] | It, uh, looks like your secret’s safe with me. | 看上去你的秘密在我这安全了 |
[10:32] | Where are my manners? | 我的礼节到哪去了 |
[10:36] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[10:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:42] | What do you want? | 你想喝什么 |
[10:45] | Anything. Surprise me. | 随便 给我个惊喜吧 |
[10:48] | I thought I just did. | 我想我已经给了你一个 |
[10:53] | I’ll be back. | 等我一会 |
[11:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:26] | Did you see Rose Miller with Brad Hart? | 你看到萝丝·米勒跟布拉德·哈特在一起吗 |
[11:29] | Oh, my God, how could I miss Scarface? | 天哪 我怎么会错过疤面煞星 |
[11:32] | I can’t believe she actually came. | 真不敢相信她居然来了 |
[11:34] | Chels told me she asked Brad to ask her out. | 切尔斯跟我说是她叫布拉德约她出来的 |
[11:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:39] | Chels does everything for that girl. Why? | 切尔斯总是为那女孩着想 为什么 |
[11:41] | I don’t know, Chels’s family fostered Rose or something. | 好像是切尔斯的家庭收养了萝丝 |
[11:44] | She lost her whole family in a car accident. | 她全家都在一场车祸里死掉了 |
[11:46] | I mean, look at her face, it must’ve been bad. | 我说 看看她的脸 肯定很惨烈 |
[11:51] | I feel sorry for Brad. | 真对布拉德过意不去 |
[11:53] | He’s just too nice. | 他就是太好了 |
[11:54] | Chelsea’s too nice. | 切尔斯也很好 |
[11:55] | I just don’t get Rose. | 我就是不懂萝丝 |
[11:57] | She’s so weird and sad. | 她又怪又丧 |
[12:00] | You think Brad’s gonna give her a pity fuck? | 你觉得布拉德会跟她打个同情炮吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God, totally. He’d fuck anything. | 天哪 绝对的 他什么都想操 |
[12:13] | Okay, you good? | 你好了吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[12:16] | Yeah, okay, just fucking go! | 好了 赶紧他妈走吧 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God, Rose. You look good. | 天哪 萝丝 你好美啊 |
[12:40] | Did you ask Brad to bring me here? | 是你叫布拉德邀请我来的吗 |
[12:42] | Oh, fuck. Who told you? | 操 谁告诉你的 |
[12:44] | God, I am so humiliated. | 天哪 我太丢脸了 |
[12:47] | Why would you do this to me? | 为什么你要对我这样 |
[12:49] | You really liked him and he was into it. | 你很喜欢他 他也想发展下去 |
[12:53] | Great, yeah, I’m glad he was really into it. | 太好了 我真高兴他想发展下去 |
[12:54] | That’s not what I meant! | 我不是那个意思 |
[12:56] | What did you mean, Chels? | 那你什么意思 切尔斯 |
[12:58] | I didn’t ask you for help. | 我没要你帮忙 |
[13:00] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这了 |
[13:03] | I don’t need any more charity from you, okay? | 我不需要你再来施舍我了 好吗 |
[13:06] | Rose, this isn’t charity. | 萝丝 这不是施舍 |
[13:07] | You’re like family to me. Don’t do this! | 你就像我的家人 别这样 |
[13:11] | Rose! I was only trying to help! Rose! | 萝丝 我只是想帮忙 萝丝 |
[13:15] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[13:17] | Rose, fuck! Fuck! | 萝丝 操 操 |
[13:30] | Dr. Mantel, obstetrics. | 曼特尔医生 请去产科 |
[13:38] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[13:40] | Oh, my goodness. Rose? | 我的天 萝丝 |
[13:42] | Someone get in here! | 有没有人啊 |
[13:43] | Sweetheart, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没事了 |
[13:45] | Please don’t move. | 请你别乱动 |
[13:47] | Doctor! She’s up! Nurse? | 医生 她醒了 护士 |
[13:52] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[13:54] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[13:56] | The accident? | 那场车祸 |
[13:57] | You got hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[13:59] | I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault. | 真对不起 这都是我的错 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[14:04] | Welcome back, Ms. Miller. | 欢迎回来 米勒女士 |
[14:08] | Now, can we raise you up? | 现在 我们能让你坐起来吗 |
[14:14] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[14:16] | There was an accident. | 发生了一场车祸 |
[14:19] | Please don’t try to talk. | 请不要试图说话 |
[14:21] | You’ve been out for a week, | 你昏迷了一周 |
[14:23] | and we’re very happy to have you back with us. | 我们非常高兴你清醒了 |
[14:27] | Now, my name is Dr. Keloid, | 我是凯勒德医生 |
[14:30] | I’m the attending physician at St. Agnes’. | 我是你在圣阿格尼丝的主治医生 |
[14:34] | Okay, look at me. | 来 看着我 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:40] | Do you remember what brought you here? | 你还记得你为什么在这儿吗 |
[14:43] | There was damage on your face, I’m afraid, | 遗憾地告诉你 你有面部损伤 |
[14:47] | particularly your jaw. | 特别是你的下颌 |
[14:49] | Some of it couldn’t be reattached, | 有些组织不能再附着上了 |
[14:51] | so we had to wire it shut for now | 所以我们现在必须把它包起来 |
[14:54] | until we can talk about reconstruction options. | 直到我们商量怎么修复 |
[14:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:00] | The bike punctured your abdomen, | 那辆自行车撞到了你的腹部 |
[15:03] | and it ripped out a significant portion of your intestine. | 扯掉了你一大段肠子 |
[15:08] | But not to worry, with a proper diet, | 但是不用担心 配合合理的饮食 |
[15:10] | you’ll be able to live a perfectly normal life | 即使器官变短 |
[15:14] | with a shortened organ. | 你还是能很正常地生活 |
[15:16] | Now, we only had a Chelsea Cottrell | 你的紧急联络人 |
[15:20] | listed as your emergency contact. | 只写着切尔斯·科特里尔 |
[15:22] | That’s me. Her parents are deceased. | 就是我 她父母都过世了 |
[15:24] | My parents were her foster family. | 我父母收养了她 |
[15:26] | Oh, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[15:28] | It’s very important that she have all the support | 现在对她来说 重要的是 |
[15:30] | she can get right now. | 获得所需的支持帮助 |
[15:49] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:53] | Now, I want you to keep in mind | 你要明白 |
[15:55] | that this is going to be a process, | 恢复是一个过程 |
[16:00] | just like everything else in life. | 就像人生的其它部分一样 |
[16:05] | I don’t think there’s any point | 我觉得你现在 |
[16:08] | in your worrying about the aesthetic right now. | 没必要担心美观问题了 |
[16:19] | Good. | 好 |
[16:24] | And good, yeah. | 很好 就这样 |
[16:28] | Good, easy there. | 好了 放轻松 |
[16:35] | Right, give her the mirror. | 把镜子给她 |
[16:51] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:54] | We strongly suggest staying away from mirrors right now. | 我们强烈建议你现在远离镜子 |
[17:01] | You have to focus on your rest and recovery. | 你必须专注于修养和恢复 |
[17:04] | We have more than a few weeks | 我们再过几个星期 |
[17:06] | before we can even think about you leaving this room. | 才能考虑让你出院 |
[17:13] | I know it’s a lot to take in. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[17:15] | Please take your time. | 请你不要着急 |
[17:17] | We’ll give you some privacy. | 你们自己聊吧 |
[17:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:44] | You’re alive, | 你还活着 |
[17:46] | and that’s the most important thing. | 这就是最重要的 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry, Rose. | 我很抱歉 萝丝 |
[17:57] | It’s really competitive. | 但竞争是很激烈的 |
[18:03] | But hey, Gunter didn’t charge you for the dress. | 还有 冈特没有收你裙子的钱 |
[18:08] | Rose, you are like a sister to me. | 萝丝 你就像是我的姐妹 |
[18:11] | I know you don’t let people in | 我知道你不对人敞开心扉 |
[18:12] | and I’m sure you have your reasons, | 一定有你的原因 |
[18:14] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我不会离开你的 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry I fucked up, | 我很抱歉我搞砸了 |
[18:19] | but I’m gonna make it up to you. | 但是我会补偿你的 |
[18:22] | I had to move your stuff somewhere | 我必须要搬走你的东西 |
[18:24] | so I moved it into my place. | 所以我带回了我的住处 |
[18:26] | You’ve seen it. It’s huge. | 你去看过 空间很大 |
[18:30] | It’s important you’re not alone right now. | 现在不让你孤单很重要 |
[18:35] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | It’ll be all right, okay? | 都会没事的 |
[18:44] | Okay, and here we go! | 好了 我们到了 |
[18:47] | Ta-da! You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[18:49] | I unpacked some of your stuff, | 你的东西我拿出来了一部分 |
[18:50] | but I didn’t want to do the whole serial killer thing | 但是我不想像连环杀手似的 |
[18:52] | and go through everything, so some of it’s still in boxes. | 乱翻东西 所以有些东西还在箱子里 |
[18:58] | Fridge is here, | 冰箱在这里 |
[19:00] | and filled with organic veggies because I love you. | 装满了有机蔬菜 因为我爱着你 |
[19:02] | Oh, I even got some organic baby food, | 我甚至弄了一些有机婴儿食品 |
[19:04] | I’ve been eating it and it’s, like, amazing. | 我一直在吃 非常好吃 |
[19:07] | Blender is over here. | 搅拌机在这里 |
[19:09] | It comes one cup per serving. | 每次能做一杯 |
[19:11] | So, you can just put your slurry in there | 你可以把你的蔬果浆放进来 |
[19:12] | and whack it in the machine when it’s done! | 然后用这个机器打好 |
[19:15] | I think I even found a pomegranate. | 我记得我还找到个石榴 |
[19:18] | Oh, right. No seeds, sorry. | 对了 不能吃籽 抱歉 |
[19:21] | Bedroom is here, and I’m there, | 卧室在这里 我的在那里 |
[19:23] | so, like, right there if you need me. | 所以 如果你需要 我就在旁边 |
[19:32] | Don’t mention it. | 不用谢 |
[19:33] | I’ve got to grab a few things so I’ll be back in two hours, | 我要去买几样东西 两小时之内回来 |
[19:37] | four if traffic is shit. | 如果堵车就四个小时 |
[19:39] | Can I get you anything? | 我要给你带点什么吗 |
[19:41] | Are you going to be okay? | 你自己没事吧 |
[19:43] | Really yes? | 是真的没事 |
[19:44] | Or you don’t want me to feel bad for having to go out, yes? | 还是不想让我为留下你难过才说没事 |
[19:52] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[19:53] | Please help yourself to anything. | 想要什么就自己拿 |
[19:55] | This is your home now, too. Okay? | 这里现在也是你家了 好吗 |
[19:57] | Um, I left Brad’s e-mail by your computer. | 我把布拉德的邮箱地址放你电脑旁边了 |
[20:01] | I gave him yours. | 我也把你的给他了 |
[20:03] | He feels really bad, but never mind. | 他很难受 但是不要放在心上 |
[20:05] | You just take care of you! | 你就保重你自己 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry I fucked things up between you two. | 我很抱歉我把你们的事搞糟了 |
[20:11] | He really is a nice guy. | 他真的是个好人 |
[20:13] | He helped me move your stuff in. | 他帮我把你的东西搬过来的 |
[20:15] | So sweet. | 很贴心 |
[20:18] | I’m happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这里 |
[24:07] | 嗨 萝丝 我只是想说我没法停止想你 我知道了… 布拉德·哈特 | |
[24:14] | 你好 萝丝 我们诚邀你来我们诊所治疗 伯勒斯诊所 | |
[24:23] | Transhumanism. | 超人类主义 |
[24:28] | The belief or theory that the human race can evolve | 指一种信仰或者理论 认为人类可以进化 |
[24:32] | beyond its current physical and mental limitations, | 超越如今的肉体和精神的限制 |
[24:35] | especially by means of science and technology. | 特别是通过科学和技术手段 |
[24:41] | The term “transhumanism” | 这个词语 超人类主义 |
[24:43] | originated in a paper from Canadian philosopher | 源于加拿大哲学家W·D·莱特福 |
[24:45] | W.D. Lightfall in 1940. | 1940年的一篇论文 |
[24:48] | In 1957, biologist Julian Huxley would use the same | 1957年 生物学家朱利安·赫胥黎使用了该词 |
[24:53] | as a title for his own paper on the subject, | 作为他论文的标题 |
[24:55] | and go on to be known as the founder of the movement. | 由此被视为本项运动的创立者 |
[24:59] | He theorized that the human species can, if it wishes, | 他创立理论称 如果人们愿意 |
[25:03] | transcend itself not just sporadically, | 超越人类身体的局限将不是个例 |
[25:06] | an individual here in one way, | 这种提升不会是有选择的 |
[25:08] | an individual there in another way, | 有个体差异的提升 |
[25:11] | but in its entirety, as humanity. | 而是整个人种得到全面进化 |
[25:16] | Despite the clear benefits of the movement, | 尽管本次运动有着显著的好处 |
[25:18] | FDA restrictions threatened to eliminate any advancements. | 食品药物管理局限令禁止任何形式的提升 |
[25:21] | The Burroughs Clinic found an opportunity | 伯勒斯诊所在这一挑战中 |
[25:24] | within the challenge. | 找到一个机会 |
[25:26] | In exchange for minimal blood work, | 作为最简化血液检查的交换 |
[25:29] | families involved in the Burroughs tests | 参加伯勒斯测试的家庭 |
[25:31] | were supplied with a lifetime of complete medical coverage, | 能得到终身的全面医疗保险覆盖 |
[25:35] | with opportunities for special cases | 特殊案例还有机会 |
[25:38] | to experience medical breakthroughs | 体验目前不对外开放的 |
[25:40] | that are currently unavailable to the public. | 医疗技术突破 |
[25:43] | We look forward to hearing from you. | 我们期待您的联系 |
[26:15] | I would do some pretty sketchy things | 我甘愿做些假来获取 |
[26:18] | to get free medical from a place like this. | 这种地方的免费医疗 |
[26:26] | Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. | 抱歉 我只是想要缓解气氛 |
[26:29] | Ooh, I like her nose. | 我喜欢她的鼻子 |
[26:31] | Okay, sorry! | 好吧 不好意思 |
[26:32] | We’re here for you, not me. | 我们是为你来的 不是为我 |
[26:35] | Okay, come on. Over here. | 来吧 这边 |
[26:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:44] | Okay, oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[26:50] | It’s nice. | 看起来很好 |
[26:52] | Fancy. | 装潢很高级 |
[26:54] | – Hello. – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[26:56] | We have an appointment for Rose Miller. | 萝丝·米勒有个预约 |
[26:59] | Uh, okay, just want to sign in there. | 好 只需要在这里签字 |
[27:03] | Right at the bottom. | 就在最底下 |
[27:12] | If I may. | 请允许我 |
[27:28] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 见到是我的荣幸 |
[27:31] | My wife, Cynthia, and I | 我和妻子辛西娅 |
[27:33] | founded this institute to help people like you. | 建立这个机构就是为了帮助想你这样的人 |
[27:37] | Your attending physician, Keloid, | 你的主治医生凯勒德 |
[27:39] | brought your case to our attention. | 让我看了你的病例 |
[27:43] | He felt that you would be an excellent candidate | 他觉得你会是我们 |
[27:46] | for one of our experimental procedures. | 试验性手术的完美人选 |
[27:49] | Stem cell manipulation. | 干细胞改造 |
[27:53] | It’s not a new science, | 这不是项新科技 |
[27:55] | but it is the key to life. | 而是人生的关键 |
[28:05] | If you qualify, all costs are covered. | 如果你符合条件 花费全免 |
[28:07] | And from what I’ve seen, | 就我看来 |
[28:09] | you certainly fit the necessary requirements. | 你完全符合必要的条件 |
[28:12] | We live in a country that has, in many ways, | 我们国家在许多方面都 |
[28:16] | failed to meet the health care needs of its citizens. | 无法满足市民医疗需要 |
[28:19] | We are a research facility, | 我们研究机构 |
[28:21] | one of the leaders in regenerative medicine, | 是再生医疗领域的领头人之一 |
[28:24] | and we need human subjects for our work. | 我们需要实验人群来进行研究 |
[28:27] | It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement. | 这是一个双赢的安排 |
[28:37] | You will not be our first patient, | 你不是我们第一个病人 |
[28:39] | and certainly not our last. | 也绝不会是最后一个 |
[28:41] | It’s really a matter of bureaucratic paperwork, | 只需要填些程序上的表格 |
[28:43] | in my opinion, | 我认为 |
[28:45] | that keeps life-changing treatments like this | 像这种改变人生的治疗 |
[28:47] | from being made widely available to the public. | 不应向大众普及 |
[28:50] | They are already being sold to the most wealthy. | 富人们已经接受了这种治疗 |
[28:56] | Take a moment with your friend. | 你和朋友商量一下 |
[28:59] | I’ll be right outside whenever you’re ready. | 我就在外面 准备好了随时叫我 |
[29:08] | Pretty good, right? | 听起来很好 是吧 |
[29:15] | Look, the hospital bills were ridiculous, | 这家医院的费用惊人 |
[29:17] | and I don’t know if you’ve looked | 我不知道你查没查过 |
[29:19] | at reconstructive payment options. | 重塑手术的花费 |
[29:21] | I don’t know how those people sleep at night. | 我不知道那些人晚上怎么能睡得着觉 |
[29:37] | I know this is completely unfair, Rose, but honestly? | 我知道这么说对你不公平 但是说实话 |
[29:41] | What do you have to lose? | 你有什么可失去的 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry, come here, sweetheart. | 抱歉 抱一下 甜心 |
[29:53] | We’ll figure something out, we will. | 我们会解决的 我们会的 |
[29:58] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[32:35] | You the boyfriend? | 你是她男朋友吗 |
[32:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[32:39] | Oh. Uh, no. | 不是 |
[32:43] | I’m just someone who cares. | 我只是个关心她的人 |
[32:45] | Oh. That’s considerate. | 那很贴心 |
[32:48] | Do you have a moment to speak about her? | 你有时间跟我聊聊吗 |
[32:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:00] | You need it | 你需要它 |
[33:01] | like you need pernicious anemia. | 就像你需要恶性贫血症一样 |
[33:04] | We don’t like to hear | 我们不需要在这里 |
[33:05] | the word “vampire” here. | 听到吸血鬼这个词 |
[33:08] | Trying to improve our PR. | 我们需要更新我们的宣传标语 |
[33:11] | “Interdependence” is the keyword. | 相互依赖 就是我们的关键词 |
[33:14] | Enlightened interdependence. | 觉醒的相互依赖 |
[33:17] | Life in all its rich variety. | 人生有着多种可能 |
[33:20] | Take a little, leave a little. | 索取一点 然后回报一点 |
[33:22] | However, by the inexorable logistics | 然而 吸血的过程 |
[33:26] | of the vampiric process… | 是不可抗拒的物质流动 |
[33:29] | …they always take more than they leave. | 他们总是索取多过回报 |
[35:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:14] | I’m recovering. | 我在恢复 |
[36:16] | Well, quite well, from where I’m standing. | 我觉得你恢复得很好 |
[36:22] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 |
[36:25] | You’re not a fan of daytime television? | 你不看白天的电视节目吗 |
[36:33] | Major Medical, starring Dominic Danvers | 《重症救治》 多米尼克·丹弗斯饰演 |
[36:36] | as Dr. Tony Calabria. | 托尼·卡拉布里亚医生 |
[36:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[36:45] | Uh, just a little routine maintenance. | 就是日常健身 |
[37:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[37:20] | That’s my line. | 我才应该这么说 |
[37:25] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[37:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:38] | I think I got up last night… | 我感觉我昨晚起来了 |
[37:45] | and a strange… Like, a dream, | 很奇怪的 就像做梦一样 |
[37:47] | but I felt like I was awake. | 但是我觉得我是清醒的 |
[37:51] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[37:53] | The swimming pool. | 游泳池 |
[38:00] | Dreams reveal so much about the self. | 梦境能揭示很多关于自我的东西 |
[38:04] | Open, please. | 请张嘴 |
[38:08] | Our inner truths, desires. | 我们内心的想法 欲望 |
[38:16] | Our fears. | 我们的恐惧 |
[38:19] | Did you go into the water? | 你到水里去了吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah. Yes, I did. | 是的 我进去了 |
[38:28] | In dreams, water symbolizes emotion. | 在梦里 水代表着情感 |
[38:32] | To enter into a pool of water | 走进一池水里 |
[38:33] | suggests that you are exploring your unconscious; | 代表着你在探索未知 |
[38:38] | trying to get to know, understand, | 想要更进一步地了解自己 |
[38:41] | and appreciate yourself more. | 剖析自己 |
[38:44] | It’s a lovely dream, one I’ve had myself. | 真是个可爱的梦境 我自己也做过 |
[38:48] | But sleep is important. | 但睡眠很重要 |
[38:50] | You mustn’t push yourself. | 你不能强迫自己 |
[38:51] | If you push yourself too hard, | 如果过于强迫自己的话 |
[38:52] | it can affect the way your mind processes information. | 你的头脑处理信息的方式就会受到影响 |
[38:55] | That’s what gives you this feeling of a waking dream. | 所以你才会有醒着做梦的感觉 |
[38:59] | Your body has been through a lot. | 你的身体承受了太多 |
[39:01] | You may feel weakened. | 你可能感觉自己清醒着 |
[39:04] | Actually, I feel great. | 事实上 我感觉很好 |
[39:08] | I feel strong. Very strong. | 觉得自己很强大 非常强大 |
[39:11] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[39:13] | “Terrific” as in I-can-go-home terrific? | 是”太好了 我能回家了”的太好了吗 |
[39:16] | I insist. | 必须是 |
[39:18] | We’ll want to see you back here again | 我们会请你回到这儿来 |
[39:19] | – to document the healing process. – Of course. | -记录下痊愈的过程 -没问题 |
[39:22] | But you can schedule that on your way out. | 在你离开的时候可以计划一下 |
[39:25] | There are one or two side effects | 我必须提醒你 在这个过程中 |
[39:27] | of the procedure that I should mention. | 会有一到两种副作用 |
[39:34] | We have created, essentially, immortal skin grafts. | 从本质上说 我们创造出了永久性植皮 |
[39:40] | Now, these medications I’m giving you | 我现在拿给你的这些药物 |
[39:43] | will help ease the transformation. | 能够帮助你减轻变异 |
[39:46] | But when you’re tired, you must rest. | 但当你感到疲累时 必须休息 |
[39:49] | Otherwise, it can give you nausea, dizziness, | 否则 你就会觉得恶心 头晕 |
[39:53] | even quite vivid hallucinations. | 甚至出现非常逼真的幻觉 |
[39:56] | You’re also going to have | 另外 对于你的饮食 |
[39:58] | very specific dietary requirements. | 也有非常具体的要求 |
[39:59] | Drink these when you have difficulty | 如果你觉得其他食物难以下咽 |
[40:01] | keeping other foods down. | 就喝这个 |
[40:02] | Can I ask you what’s in them? | 我能问一下里面是什么吗 |
[40:05] | A super protein that’s easy to digest | 容易消化的超蛋白 |
[40:07] | and has been specifically designed | 这是特别针对你的营养需求 |
[40:09] | for your nutritional requirements. | 而精心调配的 |
[40:11] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 完全不用担心 |
[40:12] | Okay. Thank you, Dr. Burroughs. | 好的 谢谢你 伯勒斯医生 |
[40:15] | Oh, you’re welcome, Rose. | 别客气 萝丝 |
[40:29] | Um, hi. | 是我 |
[40:32] | Oh, my God. Rose? | 我的天 萝丝 |
[40:34] | That’s amazing! Can they do me next? | 太神奇了 下次能在我身上试试吗 |
[40:37] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[40:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | No glasses? | 眼镜呢 |
[40:49] | Well, I mean, I don’t need them anymore. | 其实 我用不着戴眼镜了 |
[40:53] | Okay, Spider-Man. | 好吧 蜘蛛侠 |
[40:55] | You’re just… You look so different. | 你看上去简直判若两人 |
[40:58] | I’m still me, Chels. | 我还是我 切尔斯 |
[41:01] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[41:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:16] | I’m going to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[41:18] | Call me if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要就打我电话 好吗 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:27] | I’m not sure what to do with myself all day. | 我不知道这一整天我该干什么 |
[41:30] | Maybe recover from major surgery? | 你刚动完大手术 好好养着吧 |
[41:33] | Jesus, Rose. You’re the only person I know | 天呐 萝丝 你是我认识的人当中 |
[41:35] | who gets time off and wants to work. | 唯一一个在休假的时候还想要工作的 |
[41:40] | You should do something for yourself for a change. | 你需要改变一下 为自己做点什么 |
[41:42] | Design. | 设计 |
[41:44] | Feel inspired. | 汲取灵感 |
[42:02] | Um, I really appreciate you | 我非常感激 |
[42:03] | taking the time to look at my work. | 你能花时间来看我的作品 |
[42:06] | These are very commercial. | 这些作品很商业化 |
[42:09] | What you have created is very polished | 你的创作非常精良 |
[42:12] | and very pretty. | 也很漂亮 |
[42:13] | But it’s formulaic. Boring. Safe. | 但是太刻板 太单调 缺乏新意 |
[42:17] | I have already forgotten them. | 我甚至已经忘了它们的样子 |
[42:20] | Who are you, Rose? Do you know? | 你是谁 萝丝 你知道吗 |
[42:25] | I can take criticism. | 我能承受批判 |
[42:28] | I can do better. | 我能做得更好 |
[42:30] | Let me show you something different. | 让我给你看一些与众不同的东西 |
[42:33] | I’ve always wanted to be a designer. | 我一直都想成为一个设计师 |
[42:35] | I can do so much more than you have… | 我可以做到比你想的更多 |
[42:36] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[43:04] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[43:07] | Hey, Rose. Would you open the door? | 你好 萝丝 你能开一下门吗 |
[43:21] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[43:24] | I mean, fuck. | 天呐 |
[43:26] | You look… | 你看上去 |
[43:28] | Hideous, right? | 好丑 是吗 |
[43:28] | Nah. | 不是 |
[43:31] | How did they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 |
[43:34] | Experimental skin grafts. | 实验性植皮 |
[43:37] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[43:40] | It’s like the accident never even happened. | 就像是车祸从没发生过一样 |
[43:42] | No. It’s not like it never happened. | 不 怎么可能没发生过 |
[43:46] | That’s, um… That’s not what I meant. | 那个 我不是那意思 |
[43:51] | Uh, I’m just glad you’re okay. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[43:54] | Chels said to leave you alone, | 切尔斯让我别去找你 |
[43:55] | so I figured you were still staying there. | 所以我以为你还待在那里 |
[44:00] | Yeah. Well, Chels says a lot of things. | 好吧 切尔斯这个大嘴巴 |
[44:03] | Yeah. She does. | 对 她说了很多 |
[44:06] | Um, I wanted to apologize for everything. | 我想对你说一声抱歉 |
[44:11] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[44:14] | But it was stupid of me to think | 当时我以为你是真心想约我 |
[44:16] | you’d actually just ask me out, right? | 其实我挺蠢的 不是吗 |
[44:18] | Hey, come on. | 别这么说 |
[44:19] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[44:22] | What do you say I make it up to you, huh? | 让我来补偿你吧 怎么样 |
[44:25] | Let me take you out tonight. | 今晚跟我一起出去吧 |
[44:28] | I’m busy tonight. | 今晚我很忙 |
[44:30] | What about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[44:31] | I’m busy tomorrow, too. | 明天也很忙 |
[44:36] | You’re going to make this tough on me, aren’t you? | 你是故意让我难堪 是吗 |
[44:45] | No. | 不是 |
[44:49] | Bye, Brad. | 再见 布拉德 |
[44:58] | You turned down Brad? | 你拒绝了布拉德 |
[45:00] | I swear I had nothing to do with that. | 那可不关我的事哦 |
[45:03] | It just feels bad. I don’t need his pity. | 感觉太糟了 我不需要他可怜我 |
[45:05] | Well, you know you’re pretty now, right? | 你现在变漂亮了 |
[45:07] | You don’t have to be nice. | 不用那么善良 |
[45:09] | That’s horrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[45:11] | Oh, I’m glad you let me drag you out tonight. | 真高兴你今晚答应我出来 |
[45:13] | You never come out with me. | 你以前从来不愿和我一起出来的 |
[45:14] | You said one drink, so… | 你说喝一杯 所以 |
[45:15] | And I totally meant it. | 我可是认真的 |
[45:16] | – Hi. – Good evening, ladies. | -你好 -晚上好 女士们 |
[45:20] | You don’t need to… | 你不需要 |
[45:22] | Not tonight. | 今晚不需要 |
[45:23] | Cameron, come with me, huh? | 卡梅隆 跟我来 |
[45:24] | We do the Arabian tonight? | 今晚我们扮阿拉伯人吧 |
[45:25] | Mmm. Perfect. | 很好 |
[45:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:28] | Rose Miller? Rose Miller? | 萝丝·米勒 萝丝·米勒 |
[45:32] | I’m addressing you, yes. | 是的 我是在跟你说话 |
[45:36] | Mein Gott. | 我的天 |
[45:37] | Look at you. Who are you wearing? | 看看你 穿着谁的设计 |
[45:41] | I’m actually wearing one of my designs. | 其实我穿的是我的设计之一 |
[45:43] | Your design? | 你设计的 |
[45:46] | Something new, I can see. | 很有新意 我看出来了 |
[45:49] | I am impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[45:50] | Someone looks like | 看起来 |
[45:51] | she is well enough to come back to work, huh? | 有人已经做好回归工作的充分准备了 |
[45:55] | Actually, yes. I am. | 确实 我准备好了 |
[45:57] | I could come back on Monday. | 周一我就能回来 |
[45:59] | I’d love to work on the Schadenfreude Collection | 十分乐意与您再次合作 |
[46:01] | with you again. | 幸灾乐祸系列 |
[46:02] | I would very much like that, too, Rose. | 我也十分乐意 萝丝 |
[46:06] | We launch in two months, huh? | 两个月以后我们就要发布了 |
[46:08] | There’s so much work to be done. | 有很多工作要做 |
[46:10] | I’m glad to see you looking healthy. | 看到你这么健康 我很高兴 |
[46:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:14] | Now, please. Don’t let me down. | 从现在开始 别让我失望了 |
[46:16] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[46:18] | And you, schnookie-flutz, | 还有你 小雪花 |
[46:20] | remember you have a photo shoot, | 别忘了明天上午9点 |
[46:21] | 9:00 a.M. tomorrow, yeah? | 有个平面拍摄 |
[46:23] | No drinking. | 别喝酒 |
[46:24] | I’ll only have a few. | 我就喝几杯 |
[46:25] | No, no. Ein drink, huh? | 不 不 就一杯 |
[46:27] | Vodka and soda. I don’t want you getting fat. | 伏特加苏打 我可不想看到你变胖 |
[46:30] | Let’s go, dear. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[46:32] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[46:33] | She is stunning. | 她好美 |
[46:34] | Yeah. She’s my assistant. | 是啊 她是我的助手 |
[46:35] | Bubba, where’s the car? | 布巴 车在哪儿 |
[46:37] | It’s just up the street. | 就在街边 |
[46:38] | I have to walk? | 我还得走过去吗 |
[46:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[46:40] | He practically begged you to come back. | 他几乎是求着你回去工作 |
[46:42] | Please. I hardly noticed. | 得了吧 我怎么没看出来 |
[46:44] | Shut up. We’re celebrating. | 少来 赶紧庆祝一番 |
[48:42] | Jesus, Dom, you’re burning up. | 老天 多姆 你怎么这么燥热 |
[48:45] | What the fuck are you on, hmm? | 你他妈的激动什么 |
[48:47] | It’s always so goddamn hot in here. | 这里总是那么闷热 |
[48:52] | Can we get a little air in here, for Christ’s sakes? | 看在上帝的份上 能不能来点风 |
[48:54] | It’s like a seniors’ home. | 简直就像老年人活动中心一样 |
[48:56] | Someone, can we get some air for Dom, please? | 有人能给多姆降降温吗 |
[48:59] | Will someone get on that? | 有人帮个忙吗 |
[48:59] | Ice cubes or something? Dom, you want ice cubes? | 冰块或者什么 多姆 你要冰块吗 |
[49:03] | Fucking this! Oh my God… | 去他娘的… |
[49:04] | You all right, brother? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[49:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m good. | 是的 很好 我很好 |
[49:06] | – You ready to hunt, brother? – Yep. | -准备好行动了吗 -是的 |
[49:11] | It’s not brain surgery, Cindy. | 这不是脑外科手术 辛迪 |
[49:13] | It’s the same shit every week. | 每周都是这些东西 |
[49:15] | You’re being mean to me. | 你对我太刻薄了 |
[49:16] | I can’t concentrate when you’re being mean to me. | 每次你对我刻薄 我就无法集中精神 |
[49:18] | Just try to fuck up on your coverage. | 要毁就毁你自己的分镜 |
[49:19] | Not mine, okay? | 别来搞我 听见没有 |
[49:21] | Guys? This is fucking real, this connection. | 伙计们 这种羁绊太真实了 |
[49:23] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[49:23] | – Let’s see what happens. – Let’s do this. | -让我们拭目以待 -上吧 |
[49:25] | Library quiet. Like a fucking mouse. | 大家保持安静 不要发出声音 |
[49:28] | I love, I love, I love where you guys have taken this scene. | 我 我超爱你们俩拍这场戏的地方 |
[49:31] | Let’s get the energy into this scene, right? | 给这场戏加点力量 |
[49:33] | Not pretty, okay? | 不要顾及形象 好吗 |
[49:34] | – Yeah. – You ready? | -好的 -准备好了吗 |
[49:35] | – Pretty. – On your time? You ready? | -当然 -不着急 真的准备好了 |
[49:37] | – Let’s do this. – You ready? | -拍吧 -准备好了吗 |
[49:38] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 |
[49:39] | We’re rolling, guys. | 开拍了 伙计们 |
[49:40] | On your time. Namaste. Let’s do this. | 看你们的了 向你们致敬 来吧 |
[49:47] | Action. Action. | 开始 开始 |
[49:52] | I can’t keep lying to my husband, Tony. | 我不能再骗我丈夫了 托尼 |
[49:56] | It’s never been a problem before. | 以前这从来都不是问题 |
[50:00] | Dominic… Ow! You’re hurting me. | 多米尼克 你弄疼我了 |
[50:02] | Dominic, you’re hurting me! Ow. Get off. | 多米尼克 你弄疼我了 放手 |
[50:05] | Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Cut, cut, cut. | 好 停 停 停 |
[50:06] | For fuck’s sakes. | 看在老天爷的份上 |
[50:07] | Try to act like a fucking professional, okay? | 能不能他妈的专业一点 |
[50:08] | Hey, you know what? Don’t talk to me like that, all right? | 拜托 别那样跟我说话 行不行 |
[50:10] | One sec. Cindy, one second. Can I? | 等一下 辛迪 等一下 |
[50:14] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[50:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[50:16] | I’m just here to bear witness to your truth, brother. | 我在这里是为了见证你的实力的 兄弟 |
[50:18] | It’s fucking awesome. Right? | 你很优秀的 不是吗 |
[50:20] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -对吗 -对 |
[50:21] | It’s a bit weird in this scene. | 这场戏稍微有点不自然 |
[50:24] | – Got it. – So, let’s bring the intensity down. | -知道了 -所以让我们把情绪拉低一点 |
[50:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[50:26] | – Feel this fuckin’ wild animal beating? – Yeah, yeah. | -是不是感觉到了一种野性的冲动 -是的 |
[50:28] | Just let it be a flower. | 那就把它化作一朵花 |
[50:29] | Let it open up. | 让它盛开 |
[50:31] | A flower. Okay. | 一朵花 好的 |
[50:32] | – Ready to go? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -准备拍吧 -好的 好的 |
[50:33] | Cindy, you okay, sweetheart? Ouch. | 辛迪 你没事吧 亲爱的 痛吗 |
[50:34] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[50:36] | Pain can be a gift. Just fucking go with it. | 疼痛可以成为一种赋予 带着它一起演 |
[50:37] | Don’t throw it away. Next time we’ll get magic. | 不要把它撇开 下一次我们就能见证奇迹 |
[50:40] | – Okay. – You ready to go? | -好 -准备好开拍了吗 |
[50:41] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好了 -来吧 |
[50:42] | Yeah. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[50:43] | Stop. Idea. Fuckin’ idea. Trent, Trent? | 等等 灵感 该死的灵感 特伦特 特伦特 |
[50:45] | We got Trent on set? Trent? | 特伦特在现场吗 特伦特 |
[50:46] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[50:47] | In the fucking scene. Eat a piece of cherry pie. | 这该死的场景 吃一块樱桃派 |
[50:49] | Trent? Who’s Trent? | 特伦特 谁是特伦特 |
[50:50] | Watch Cindy the whole scene. | 整个场景都要盯着辛迪看 |
[50:51] | What the fuck, right? | 他妈的 明白了吗 |
[50:53] | Evening, y’all. | 晚上好 |
[50:55] | Who’s he? Who the fuck is this? | 他是谁 这人是谁啊 |
[50:56] | Trent Taylor. I’m playing the new doctor. | 特伦特·泰勒 我扮演新的医生 |
[50:59] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[51:00] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[51:02] | There’s no new doctor in my script. | 我的剧本里没有什么所谓的新医生啊 |
[51:03] | Just go. You’re a fucking artist. Work, man. | 就这样吧 你可真是个艺术家 干活 |
[51:06] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[51:08] | Is something funny, you little fuck? | 有什么可笑的吗 你个小混蛋 |
[51:10] | You piece of shit! You fuck. Fuck! | 你个垃圾 操 |
[51:13] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:15] | Ugh! No, man. | 不要这样 伙计 |
[51:17] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[51:18] | My mom is a big fan of yours. | 我妈妈是你的超级大粉丝 |
[51:24] | Follow it! | 快跟拍 |
[56:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[56:22] | Fuck. What am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[56:38] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[56:44] | Oh, shit. | 不好 |
[56:48] | Chelsea? Please pick up. | 切尔斯 拜托接电话 |
[56:54] | Please pick up. | 快接电话 |
[57:18] | Okay. Please, sir. | 好吧 求你了 先生 |
[57:20] | I’ve calmed down now. | 我现在已经冷静下来了 |
[57:21] | Can I go back inside now? | 能不能让我回到里面去 |
[57:23] | No. Your night is done. | 不行 你的夜晚已经结束了 |
[57:25] | Look. I’m going to get you both fired. | 听着 我会让你们俩都被炒鱿鱼 |
[57:27] | My friends are still inside, all right? | 我的朋友们还在里面 |
[57:30] | It doesn’t matter. You got to go home. | 这不打紧 你得回家去了 |
[57:31] | Get your hands… Get your hands off me? | 把你们的手放开 别抓着我 |
[57:34] | You’re lucky I don’t kick both your asses, right now. | 我现在不揍你们 算你们走运 |
[57:37] | Yeah. Take a number. | 好 那我们等着 |
[57:46] | What’s up, beautiful? | 美女 你怎么了 |
[57:48] | My name is Billy. What’s your name? | 我叫比利 你叫什么 |
[57:51] | Hey, excuse me. What are you, a mute? | 嘿 你是哑巴吗 |
[57:55] | What, you can’t fucking talk? | 你他妈的不会说话吗 |
[57:57] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话诶 |
[58:00] | You know, that’s just fucking typical. | 这就是典型的婊子 |
[58:03] | Bitch thinks she’s all that. | 婊子以为她就是你的全部 |
[58:05] | You know, when someone pays you a compliment, | 你知道吗 有人夸你的时候 |
[58:06] | learn how to fuckin’ say thank you. | 你起码要学会说谢谢 |
[58:15] | Yeah, pretend like you’re on the phone. | 就假装正在打电话吧 |
[58:17] | You fuckin’ whore. | 你这该死的妓女 |
[58:23] | Seriously, you ain’t all that, sweetheart. | 说实话 你算哪根葱 |
[58:27] | You’re like a New Jersey six. | 你在新泽西都排不上号 |
[58:30] | You don’t got a man as hot as I am. | 你不配有我这么帅气的男人 |
[58:45] | Jesus Christ, lady. You trying to give me a heart attack? | 我的天 小姐 你是想把我吓出心脏病吗 |
[58:52] | Looking good, though. | 不过 你长得还蛮好看的 |
[58:56] | Can you give me a ride? | 你能带我一程吗 |
[58:57] | Oh, boy, can I. | 开玩笑 能不能 |
[58:59] | Anywhere you want to go, toots. | 我能带你去任何你想去的地方 亲爱的 |
[59:02] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[59:10] | Okay, blondie. What’s your name? | 好的 金发美女 你叫什么名字 |
[59:12] | Rose. | 萝丝 |
[59:14] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[59:17] | My name is Billy. | 我叫比利 |
[59:19] | So, where can I take you, Rose? | 你想让我带你去哪 萝丝 |
[59:24] | Nowhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[59:29] | Nowhere, now? | 哪儿也不去 现在吗 |
[59:38] | I knew you were a dirty little slut | 我就知道你是个肮脏的小荡妇 |
[59:40] | the instant I… Ow! | 我一看到你的时候就知道 |
[59:45] | Too rough for you? | 对你来说太粗鲁了吗 |
[59:48] | Now you’re really going to get it. | 现在你真的会知道什么叫粗鲁了 |
[59:58] | Try and stop me. | 试着阻止我 |
[1:00:10] | Please! | 求你 |
[1:00:34] | Excuse me? | 有人吗 |
[1:00:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[1:00:58] | Mr. Taylor? | 泰勒先生 |
[1:01:04] | Mr. Taylor, what are you doing out of bed? | 泰勒 先生 你下床来干什么 |
[1:01:06] | You just had reconstructive surgery. | 你刚刚才做了修复手术 |
[1:01:10] | Oh, you can’t take your bandages off just yet. | 你还不能把绷带拆下来 |
[1:01:14] | There’s still going to be a lot of swelling. | 还会有许多肿块 |
[1:01:15] | What you’re seeing isn’t indicative | 你现在看到的并不能代表 |
[1:01:17] | of what’s going to be the results. | 手术康复后最终的结果 |
[1:01:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:02:16] | He bit me! He bit me! | 他咬了我 他咬了我 |
[1:02:27] | You did the right thing coming to see me. | 你来见我是个明智的决定 |
[1:02:31] | Tell me more about these meat cravings. | 告诉我更多你对生肉的渴望 |
[1:02:33] | It’s not just the meat. It’s… | 不止是生肉 而是 |
[1:02:36] | It’s the blood. | 是血 |
[1:02:38] | There’s something about it. | 有什么在吸引着我 |
[1:02:42] | It’s not uncommon for patients to report changes in taste post-surgery. | 病人在手术后报告味觉的变化并不常见 |
[1:02:47] | It’s a side effect of the anesthesia. | 味觉改变是麻醉产生的副作用 |
[1:02:50] | Things don’t taste the same. | 味道尝起来和之前不一样了 |
[1:02:52] | We crave things we’ve never eaten before. | 我们会想吃之前从未吃过的东西 |
[1:02:56] | How’s your appetite? | 你的胃口怎么样 |
[1:02:57] | I’m hungry all the time. I can’t keep anything down. | 我总是觉得饿 我完全没法控制 |
[1:03:01] | I have these severe stomach pains, | 我的胃也疼得厉害 |
[1:03:06] | and when the pain is too much, | 而且当疼痛难忍的时候 |
[1:03:09] | that’s when the hallucinations start. | 我就会产生幻觉 |
[1:03:10] | And I see myself… | 然后看到我自己 |
[1:03:13] | Please. | 请继续说 |
[1:03:15] | Miss Miller? | 米勒小姐 |
[1:03:19] | I’m drinking blood. | 我在喝血 |
[1:03:21] | You’re dreaming. | 你是在做梦 |
[1:03:21] | I know it seems real, but it isn’t. | 我知道也许看似很真实 但那并不是真的 |
[1:03:25] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:03:27] | There isn’t much that we know about dreams. | 关于梦我们了解的并不多 |
[1:03:29] | But one thing we do know is that | 但是有一件事我们知道 |
[1:03:31] | it is the time the mind takes to heal. | 这段时间正是心灵愈合的时间 |
[1:03:35] | Why am I dreaming about drinking blood? | 那为什么我会梦到在饮血 |
[1:03:38] | Well, people who dream about drinking blood | 梦到饮血的人 |
[1:03:39] | often have unfulfilled yearnings. | 常常都有没有实现的渴求 |
[1:03:42] | It’s tied to the guilt of desire. | 这与欲望的罪恶感有关 |
[1:03:45] | I don’t feel guilty. | 但是我并不觉得罪恶 |
[1:03:47] | Are you in control of the dreams, | 你能控制梦境吗 |
[1:03:49] | or do the dreams control you? | 还是会被梦境左右 |
[1:03:53] | Sometimes I am in control of them. | 有时候我控制着梦 |
[1:03:58] | Sometimes it just seems like I’m watching myself. | 有时候我感觉自己只是旁观者 |
[1:04:02] | Like, I’m me, | 好比 我是我 |
[1:04:06] | but I’m somebody else. | 但是我也像是其他人 |
[1:04:11] | These nightmares… | 这些噩梦 |
[1:04:12] | Hallucinations. | 这些幻觉 |
[1:04:16] | It’s making me feel like I’m becoming a monster. | 让我觉得自己正在变成个怪物 |
[1:04:20] | Well, | 那么 |
[1:04:23] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 我很抱歉我的话会让你失望 |
[1:04:27] | but your monster is psychological, | 但是你所谓的怪物只是心理上的 |
[1:04:29] | as most monsters are. | 像大多数怪物一样 |
[1:04:32] | It’s your own creation. | 是你自己想象出来的 |
[1:04:34] | You don’t recognize yourself in the mirror, | 你不认识镜子里的自己 |
[1:04:35] | so you see this monster. | 所以你看到了这个怪物 |
[1:04:40] | When will this feeling of dissociation go away? | 那这种分裂感什么时候能消失 |
[1:04:42] | When will I start feeling like myself again? | 我什么时候才能变得像从前的自己一样 |
[1:04:45] | Well, that’s up to you, Rose. | 那取决于你自己 萝丝 |
[1:04:47] | We see what we want to see, | 我们能看见我们想看见的 |
[1:04:48] | and some things, | 还有一些 |
[1:04:50] | we refuse to see. | 是我们拒绝看到的 |
[1:04:52] | But we are the creators of our own reality, Rose, | 但我们是自己现实生活的创造者 萝丝 |
[1:04:58] | and we are the editors of them as well. | 也是现实生活的编辑者 |
[1:05:09] | Excuse me, Miss Miller. | 米勒小姐 打扰一下 |
[1:05:11] | Gunter, I’m sorry I’m late. | 冈特 抱歉我迟到了 |
[1:05:13] | Late? What have we here? | 迟了 看看你都带了什么来 |
[1:05:16] | That… | 那是 |
[1:05:26] | Who did these drawings? | 这些是谁画的 |
[1:05:28] | You? | 是你吗 |
[1:05:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:32] | They’re not ready yet. | 这些画还没有完成 |
[1:05:33] | You can take some time to look at them later. | 您可以晚一些再抽空看这些画 |
[1:05:34] | They seem ready to me. | 在我看来 这些画已经完成了 |
[1:05:40] | I’m sorry. Is this, um… | 不好意思 这是 |
[1:05:42] | Are you serious, or is this Schadenfreude? | 您是认真的吗 还是在拿我取乐 |
[1:05:43] | Because I’m… | 因为我 |
[1:05:45] | Nein, nein. | 不 不 |
[1:05:48] | This is Schadenfreude. | 这个设计深谙幸灾乐祸的精髓 |
[1:05:52] | My work is… | 我的设计 |
[1:05:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:05:58] | For my collection, | 为我的展览 |
[1:06:01] | I want you to build and design this one | 我希望你能设计制作这一件 |
[1:06:04] | with me. | 和我一起 |
[1:06:07] | Thank you. That… | 谢谢您 |
[1:06:09] | Gunter, that would be amazing. | 冈特 那真是太棒了 |
[1:06:11] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢您给我这个机会 |
[1:06:13] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[1:06:15] | See, these designs, | 看看这些设计 |
[1:06:17] | these are the essence of my collection. | 这些完全可以作为我展览的精品 |
[1:06:20] | The Dark Night of the Soul, huh? | 暗夜灵魂 |
[1:06:24] | What is the face we show no one, hmm? | 什么是我们不曾展现的面孔 |
[1:06:31] | Who are we when no one is watching? | 在没有人注视我们的时候我们究竟是谁 |
[1:06:35] | Dr. Riley? | 莱利医生 |
[1:06:36] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:37] | Dr. Beverly. We spoke on the phone. | 我是贝弗利医生 我们通过电话的 |
[1:06:38] | Oh, of course. | 是的 |
[1:06:40] | I really appreciate the CDC coming | 我很感谢疾控中心 |
[1:06:41] | as quickly as you did for this. | 这么快就派您过来 |
[1:06:42] | Ah, well, I only wish we’d been made aware | 我就希望我们能够尽快 |
[1:06:44] | of the situation sooner. | 掌握目前的情况 |
[1:06:45] | Are you sure it’s rabies? | 你确定这是狂犬病吗 |
[1:06:46] | It was very difficult to diagnose. | 很难确诊 |
[1:06:48] | It seems to be a mutated, hyperactive strain, | 看起来是一种突变且异常活跃的病菌 |
[1:06:51] | and it’s extremely aggressive. | 而且具有很强的攻击性 |
[1:06:53] | We have no idea what started it. | 我们不知道是由什么引起的 |
[1:06:55] | All we do have is what we believe to be | 我们所了解到的只有我们确认的 |
[1:06:57] | our first reported case, Dominic Danvers. | 第一个病例 多米尼克·丹弗斯 |
[1:07:00] | What’s his current condition? | 他现在状况怎么样 |
[1:07:02] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[1:07:27] | We need to find out what bit him. | 我们必须要查出是什么东西咬了他 |
[1:07:32] | Are you still avoiding me? | 你还在躲着我吗 |
[1:07:34] | No. I’ve just been busy dealing with | 没有 我只是忙着处理 |
[1:07:37] | a few little health concerns. | 一些健康上的问题 |
[1:07:41] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:43] | Yeah. No, I’m totally fine. | 是的 我挺好的 |
[1:07:45] | I actually just got back from the clinic. | 实际上我刚从诊所回来 |
[1:07:48] | Burroughs? | 伯勒斯 |
[1:07:50] | And he said? | 他怎么说 |
[1:07:53] | That I just have to give it some more time. | 我只需要再耐心点 多等一些时间 |
[1:07:59] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了什么别的话吗 |
[1:08:01] | That I should remember to eat. | 他还说我要记得按时吃饭 |
[1:08:04] | Does that mean you’ll let me take you out for dinner? | 那是不是说我可以带你去吃个饭 |
[1:08:08] | I walked into that one, didn’t I? | 我被套路了 是不是 |
[1:08:10] | Straight into it. | 完完全全掉进了圈套 |
[1:08:13] | So, how’s your appetite? | 你胃口怎么样 |
[1:08:15] | Uh, insatiable. | 胃口好得不得了 |
[1:08:16] | I’m honestly hungry all the time. | 老实说我总是觉得饿 |
[1:08:18] | The only thing I’ve been able to keep down | 我唯一能控制住量的 |
[1:08:20] | is the recovery protein shakes | 就是用来恢复身体的蛋白质奶昔 |
[1:08:21] | from the clinic. | 上次在诊所开的 |
[1:08:22] | Well, let’s get you fed. What looks good? | 那我们去吃点东西把 想吃什么 |
[1:08:24] | Uh, actually, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:08:27] | My stomach has been kind of screwy | 我的胃一直有点不舒服 |
[1:08:29] | since the surgery. | 自从手术之后 |
[1:08:30] | Is that what you went to the clinic about? | 你之前去诊所就是因为这吗 |
[1:08:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah. That, and you know, | 是的 你知道吗 |
[1:08:37] | I haven’t been having the greatest of nights. | 我夜晚都睡得很不好 |
[1:08:40] | How do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[1:08:43] | I’ve been having these nightmares. | 我最近一直都在做噩梦 |
[1:08:45] | It’s stupid, but I think it’s | 我知道这种想法很蠢 但是我觉得 |
[1:08:47] | because of the accident. | 和车祸有关 |
[1:08:51] | You’ve been having nightmares? | 你做噩梦了 |
[1:08:55] | Yeah. I… | 是的 我 |
[1:08:58] | I feel like I’m awake when I’m having them. | 做梦的时候我感觉自己是清醒的 |
[1:09:03] | They feel very real. | 梦境看起来很真实 |
[1:09:07] | Is that how it feels? | 是那种感觉吗 |
[1:09:12] | Uh, no. I… | 也不是 |
[1:09:15] | Ignore me. I’m sorry. I’m tired. | 别理我 抱歉 我有点累了 |
[1:09:16] | I don’t even know what I’m saying. | 我自己都不知道自己在说什么 |
[1:09:19] | But thank you for asking. | 但是谢谢你的关心 |
[1:09:23] | You don’t have to feel sorry for me. | 你不必为我难过 |
[1:09:25] | I don’t. | 我没有为你难过 |
[1:09:28] | I care about you, Rose. | 我很在乎你 萝丝 |
[1:09:31] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:38] | Can I, um, | 我能 |
[1:09:40] | be honest about something? | 实话实说吗 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[1:09:45] | No. It’s, uh… | 不 其实 |
[1:09:48] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:09:58] | I’m sorry I… | 抱歉 我 |
[1:10:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, shit. | 要命 |
[1:10:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:10:05] | Sorry. I think I just bit my tongue. | 抱歉 我好像咬到舌头了 |
[1:10:06] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[1:10:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:29] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[1:10:31] | I’m sorry. I just… I have… I have to go. | 抱歉 我 我得走了 |
[1:10:32] | What? Everything okay? Something I said? | 什么 还好吗 是因为我说的话吗 |
[1:10:35] | Just… it’s, um… it’s my stomach. | 不 是 是我胃不舒服 |
[1:10:36] | I just really need to go home. I’m sorry. | 我真的得回家了 很抱歉 |
[1:10:39] | Okay, well, I’ll go with you. | 好吧 那我陪你一起 |
[1:10:40] | No, it’s fine. Just stay here and enjoy the food. | 不 没事 你留下好好吃饭 |
[1:10:41] | No, I’ll take you. | 不行 我送你回去 |
[1:10:44] | Hey! Get away from her! | 你离她远点 |
[1:10:52] | God! | 我的天 |
[1:11:08] | What the fuck? | 这怎么回事 |
[1:11:12] | Rose?! | 萝丝 |
[1:11:17] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[1:11:18] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:11:21] | See, the virus compromises the nervous system, | 病毒影响了神经系统 |
[1:11:24] | causing the brain to misfire its signals, | 导致大脑发出错误信号 |
[1:11:26] | effectively driving the victim insane. | 让受害者陷入疯癫 |
[1:11:29] | It puts them in a rage, causing violent and erratic behavior. | 让他们愤怒 带来不稳定的暴力行为 |
[1:11:32] | It makes them a danger to themselves and to others. | 这使得他们对自己或对别人都很危险 |
[1:11:35] | What can we do? I mean, poor Dana. | 我们能做什么 可怜的达娜 |
[1:11:37] | No, this isn’t Dana anymore. | 不 这已经不是达娜了 |
[1:11:38] | We have to vaccinate anyone without an advanced case | 我们要给没有先例的人打疫苗 |
[1:11:40] | and isolate those showing symptoms. | 然后隔离那些有症状的人 |
[1:11:42] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[1:11:44] | We’ve seen some showing incubation periods | 我们已经看到潜伏期 |
[1:11:46] | as little as 48 hours already. | 只有48小时 |
[1:11:49] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:11:50] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[1:11:52] | But with a mutant strain | 但是这种突变株 |
[1:11:53] | that can incubate in less than 48 hours, | 可以潜伏不到48小时 |
[1:11:55] | we could be looking at an epidemic | 我们面对的可能是 |
[1:11:57] | unlike anything the world has ever seen. | 这世界从未经历过的瘟疫 |
[1:12:00] | What about the infected showing symptoms? | 那如果接种者出现症状怎么办 |
[1:12:03] | I say we keep them comfortable, until they terminate. | 我觉得就照顾好他们 直到他们死亡 |
[1:12:07] | But we also need to keep them out of view. | 但我们也不能让群众看见他们 |
[1:12:08] | We do not want to cause mass hysteria. | 以免造成大规模恐慌 |
[1:12:12] | This little one, | 这个孩子 |
[1:12:14] | he’s got a lot of painful procedures ahead of him. | 他还要经历很多痛苦的阶段 |
[1:12:16] | But at least he’s not going to have rabies. | 但至少他不会有狂犬病 |
[1:12:18] | It spreads like an STD, | 这病传播起来就像性病 |
[1:12:20] | but for this many people to have contracted the virus | 但是让这么多人都感染病毒 |
[1:12:22] | and not have a common connection is impossible. | 但彼此之间没有联系是不可能的 |
[1:12:25] | Something is connecting and linking these people together. | 总有什么把这些人联系到一起 |
[1:12:27] | You think it’s an infected human. | 你觉得是一个感染者 |
[1:12:29] | No, I don’t think it’s human. But what I do believe is | 不 我觉得不是人 但我相信 |
[1:12:32] | that something has come in close contact with a lot of people, | 某种东西与很多人产生了近距离接触 |
[1:12:34] | and if we don’t stop it, | 而如果我们不阻止它 |
[1:12:36] | it’s going to come in close contact with a lot more. | 它还会接触更多的人 |
[1:12:38] | We’re issuing a public health warning. | 我们在起草一份公众健康警告 |
[1:12:39] | No, no, no. Listen to me. | 不 不 听我说 |
[1:12:40] | If this gets on the news, it’s going to cause a panic. | 如果这个上了新闻 一定会引起恐慌 |
[1:12:43] | What we need to do is quarantine all of the infected people | 我们只需要在病毒传染出城之前 |
[1:12:45] | before it gets out of the city. | 隔离所有感染者 |
[1:12:47] | Rabies is one of the deadliest viruses known to man, | 狂犬病是人类所知最致命的病毒之一 |
[1:12:51] | and with a mutated strain like this, | 再加上这样的突变株 |
[1:12:53] | if we do not stop it, it could infect all of mankind. | 如果我们不阻止 它可能会感染全人类 |
[1:12:56] | So, what we need to do is get an autopsy | 我们要做的是在一切太迟之前 |
[1:12:58] | on Dominic Danvers before it’s too late, we need to… | 搞到多米尼克·丹弗斯的尸检 我们得 |
[1:13:01] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[1:13:05] | Hey! Lower your weapons! | 把枪放下 |
[1:13:09] | This man was sick! | 这个人病了 |
[1:13:12] | He came to the hospital because he needed help! | 他来医院是为了寻求帮助的 |
[1:13:23] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[1:13:29] | Miss, are you okay? | 小姐 你还好吗 |
[1:13:32] | Easy, easy. | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[1:13:34] | You know, you really shouldn’t be out here | 大晚上的 你真的不应该 |
[1:13:36] | by yourself this time of night. | 一个人待在外面 |
[1:13:38] | Are you okay? Miss, can I help you? | 你没事吧 小姐 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[1:13:43] | Just please… whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 拜托了 等下 |
[1:13:44] | You don’t want to go in there. | 你不会想进去的 |
[1:13:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:13:51] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:14:47] | Hello, this is Burroughs. | 你好 我是伯勒斯 |
[1:14:48] | Please leave a detailed message | 请留一条详细信息 |
[1:14:50] | as well as a number that you may be reached at. Thank you. | 并附上能联系到你的电话 谢谢 |
[1:14:53] | If this an emergency, please call my associate | 如果这是紧急情况 请打给我的同事 |
[1:14:55] | Dr. Elliot on the main directory at extension four. | 主菜单栏第四项下的艾略特医生 |
[1:15:00] | Dr. Burroughs, it’s Rose. | 伯勒斯医生 我是萝丝 |
[1:15:03] | I’ve been having vivid nightmares | 我一直在做很真实的噩梦 |
[1:15:07] | and stomach pains. | 还会胃疼 |
[1:15:19] | Maybe I should be taking more of something, | 可能我得多服点什么药 |
[1:15:21] | or, I don’t know, less of something. | 或者少服点什么药 |
[1:15:25] | Uh, please call me. | 请回电话 |
[1:15:28] | Life begats life. | 生命源于生命 |
[1:15:32] | Energy creates energy. | 能量创造能量 |
[1:15:34] | It is only through spending oneself | 只有自己努力了 |
[1:15:36] | that one becomes rich. | 一个人才能富裕 |
[1:15:38] | Now, you must push yourselves completely, | 你们一定要尽可能逼一下自己 |
[1:15:40] | until there is nothing left. | 直到不剩什么了 |
[1:15:42] | Nothing. Hmm? | 什么都不剩 知道吗 |
[1:15:44] | Now, I do not mean to die for fashion, | 我不是说要为时尚献身 |
[1:15:47] | but this fashion is to die for, yeah? | 但是时尚的确值得付出一生 对吧 |
[1:15:50] | This is fantasy, hmm? | 这是幻想 知道吗 |
[1:15:52] | This woman is too beautiful to exist. | 这个女人漂亮到不真实 |
[1:15:56] | Our fashion is not everyone. | 我们的时尚不是给每个人的 |
[1:16:00] | What’s up with you and Brad? | 你和布拉德怎么了 |
[1:16:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:16:03] | We, uh… we went on a date last night | 我们昨晚去约会了 |
[1:16:06] | and I had an upset stomach, so I had to leave. | 结果我胃不舒服 只能走了 |
[1:16:08] | You went on a date with Brad and you didn’t even tell me? | 你去和布拉德约会 而你都不跟我说 |
[1:16:11] | What else are you hiding from me? | 你还瞒了我什么 |
[1:16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:17] | He’s coming over. Do you want me to stay? | 他过来了 你要我留下吗 |
[1:16:19] | No, it’s fine. Thanks. | 不 没事的 谢了 |
[1:16:21] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[1:16:24] | We need to talk about what happened last night. | 我们得聊聊昨晚的事 |
[1:16:27] | Look, this medication that I’m on, it’s… | 我在用的这种药 |
[1:16:30] | It’s making me a little messed up, okay? | 让我有点精神失常 好吗 |
[1:16:32] | To be honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[1:16:34] | all I remember is leaving the restaurant. | 我就只记得离开餐厅 |
[1:16:35] | I’m not sure how I got home. | 我不知道我是怎么到家的 |
[1:16:38] | I took you. | 我送你回家的 |
[1:16:41] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[1:16:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:42] | I am waiting on you. | 我在等你 |
[1:16:47] | Chelsea, please. | 切尔斯 来一下 |
[1:16:50] | All right, Rose, what do you see? Hmm? | 好了 萝丝 你看到什么 |
[1:16:55] | It’s… | 挺 |
[1:16:57] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[1:16:58] | It’s good, but… But what? | 挺好的 但是 但什么 |
[1:17:03] | Show me. | 告诉我 |
[1:18:03] | Couture. Yeah. | 时装 没错 |
[1:18:09] | Chelsea, would you give us one more turn, please? | 切尔斯 能有劳再转一圈吗 |
[1:18:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:18:24] | All the models, please, line up. | 所有模特 麻烦站成一排 |
[1:18:27] | Schnell. Raus. Move, move, move. | 快点 过来 快快快 |
[1:18:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:18:39] | This dress will close the show… | 这条裙子今晚压轴 |
[1:18:43] | on Chelsea. | 切尔斯穿 |
[1:18:44] | Close the show? You mean me? | 压轴 你说我吗 |
[1:18:47] | I mean, us. | 我们 |
[1:18:48] | Very impressive work, Rose. Hmm? | 做得非常精彩 萝丝 |
[1:18:51] | If you keep impressing me, | 要是你一直让我眼前一亮 |
[1:18:53] | your own line is not out of the question. Hmm? | 拥有自己的品牌就不是那么遥不可及了 |
[1:18:57] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:00] | All right, schnookie-flutzes, | 好了 小雪花们 |
[1:19:01] | …let’s go. Out, out, out. | 走了 出去 出去 |
[1:19:03] | We have work to do. | 我们还有活要干 |
[1:19:11] | A warning from the Center of Disease Control | 疾控中心发出警告 |
[1:19:14] | declaring an emergency alert situation. | 目前是紧急预警 |
[1:19:17] | An outbreak of rabies has officials urging | 狂犬病爆发 官方要求 |
[1:19:19] | those experiencing a sudden onset of flu-like symptoms | 所有目前出现类似流感症状的病人 |
[1:19:23] | to seek immediate medical attention. | 都立刻接受医疗检查 |
[1:19:26] | Avoid all animals or humans exhibiting violent | 远离所有有暴力或者古怪行为 |
[1:19:29] | or erratic behavior. | 的动物或者人 |
[1:19:31] | Residents are strongly encouraged to stay indoors at this time. | 这段时间强烈建议市民待在家中 |
[1:19:35] | We pray it doesn’t happen to you. | 我们但愿您不会染病 |
[1:19:39] | Gunter. | 冈特 |
[1:19:40] | Ah, Stella, hello, hi. | 斯黛拉 你好啊 |
[1:19:43] | Now, what do you tell the critics that are saying | 对于那些声称你在公众健康危机时 |
[1:19:45] | that you premiering your collection during a public health crisis | 展览你的时装只是哗众取宠的评论家 |
[1:19:48] | is a tasteless publicity stunt? | 你有什么想说的 |
[1:19:52] | Fashion never stops for anybody or anything. | 时尚从来不会为任何人或任何事停下 |
[1:19:54] | You know this, Stella, hmm? | 你也懂的 对吧 斯黛拉 |
[1:19:56] | And we have faced public health crises before. | 我们以前也遭遇过公众健康危机 |
[1:19:59] | I have lost many friends to AIDS and SARS. | 我也有一些朋友因艾滋或者非典而死 |
[1:20:02] | And, you know, what is this, really? | 这到底是什么 |
[1:20:05] | It’s a fucking head cold. | 这不过就是伤风 |
[1:20:06] | It’s nonsense. | 就是无理取闹 |
[1:20:08] | We are talking about fashion. It’s not Dateline. | 我们在说的是时尚 不是《美国报道》 |
[1:20:12] | Okay. Get a job on cable. | 好了 找份电视上的工作吧 |
[1:20:13] | Gunter, stop talking. | 冈特 别说了 |
[1:20:14] | Do you like the blue? | 你喜欢这蓝色吗 |
[1:20:16] | – It’s genius. – Yeah, I thought it was good. | -用得很好 -我觉得不错 |
[1:20:29] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[1:20:31] | Hi. Um, have you seen Chelsea arrive yet? | 你好 你看到切尔斯来了没有 |
[1:20:34] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她人 |
[1:20:36] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[1:20:38] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[1:20:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:20:49] | Rose. Dr. Burroughs. I saw that you called. | 萝丝 我是伯勒斯医生 看见你的电话了 |
[1:20:53] | Listen, I was just going over your test results | 我又过了一遍上次来的时候 |
[1:20:56] | from the last time you were in. | 你的检查报告 |
[1:20:58] | I think you’d better come back into the clinic for an extended stay. | 我觉得你最好再来诊所待一段时间 |
[1:21:01] | It’s nothing serious, | 没什么严重的 |
[1:21:02] | but just to err on the side of caution. | 就是谨慎起见 |
[1:21:05] | Can you come in tonight? | 你今晚能来吗 |
[1:21:09] | I can’t tonight, but I could come tomorrow. | 今晚不行 但是我明天能来 |
[1:21:12] | Oh. Well, I suppose that’ll have to be soon enough. | 好吧 那最好尽快 |
[1:21:16] | But… try not to push yourself. | 不过 别太逼你自己 |
[1:21:19] | I won’t. Thank you. | 不会的 谢谢 |
[1:21:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:21:39] | Oh, my… | 我天 |
[1:21:41] | Chels, what happened? | 切尔斯 怎么回事 |
[1:21:44] | I had a hard time getting here. | 我来这里一路都很艰难 |
[1:21:45] | Like, I fucking hate this country sometimes, | 有时候我真的很恨这个国家 |
[1:21:48] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思 |
[1:21:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:50] | What the fuck happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[1:21:52] | Traffic was gridlocked, so I had to take the subway, | 路上堵得动都动不了 我就得坐地铁 |
[1:21:55] | and there’s was this lady and she just… | 有那么个女士 她就 |
[1:21:57] | she went insane and she fucking bit me, | 她突然发疯 然后就咬了我 |
[1:21:59] | and then, she was shot by the police. | 然后她被警察击毙了 |
[1:22:01] | You look fucked up. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:22:03] | You sure you’re okay to walk tonight? | 你确定今晚还能走秀吗 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah, fine. I just… I didn’t know it would be this hard. | 可以 我就是没想到会这么难 |
[1:22:09] | What’s hard, sweetheart? Being beautiful? | 什么这么难 美美的吗 |
[1:22:12] | Closing the show? | 还是压轴上场 |
[1:22:13] | Give me your problems. | 跟我说说你哪里难了 |
[1:22:24] | Oh my God, Chelsea. | 我的天 切尔斯 |
[1:22:31] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[1:22:34] | She looks like she just came from a bukkake, | 她看着就像刚颜射了一发 |
[1:22:36] | but I’m convinced that’s her look. | 不过我相信她就长那样 |
[1:22:41] | Do some more coke, Michelle. | 再吸点可卡因 米歇尔 |
[1:22:43] | It’s doing wonders for that already glowing personality. | 让高光的你更加光芒四射 |
[1:22:47] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[1:23:05] | Hi, it’s Chelsea. | 你好 我是切尔斯 |
[1:23:07] | I’m too busy to answer this, obviously. Bye. | 我正在忙 暂时无法接听 再见 |
[1:23:11] | Chels, where… | 切尔斯 你在 |
[1:23:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:24:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听见没有 |
[1:24:07] | Oh, sh… | 我天 |
[1:24:12] | What the fuck is wrong with that bitch, man? | 那婊子怎么回事 兄弟 |
[1:24:16] | Fuckin’ help me. | 救救我 |
[1:24:26] | What the fuck is going on? Oh, shit. | 这他妈怎么回事 该死 |
[1:24:29] | – Fuck… – Buddy… | -我操 -兄弟 |
[1:24:33] | Stop, stop. | 停下 别打了 |
[1:26:06] | Rose, what are you doing up? | 萝丝 你在干什么 |
[1:26:10] | What do you mean? What happened? | 什么意思 发生了什么 |
[1:26:11] | You passed out in the alley. You don’t remember? | 你在后巷晕倒了 不记得了吗 |
[1:26:14] | No. | 没印象 |
[1:26:15] | We need to get you out of here. | 必须带你离开这 |
[1:26:16] | No, no. I’m fine. Oh, God… | 不 不 我没事 天呐 |
[1:26:19] | I’ve just been under a lot of pressure lately. | 我只是最近压力太大了 |
[1:26:22] | I… Yeah, I just need to eat something. | 我 对 我需要吃点东西了 |
[1:26:24] | Okay, fine, let’s get you fed, a proper meal, | 好 行吧 我带你去吃点好的 |
[1:26:27] | but not here. I’m taking you to the clinic. | 但不在这 我先带你去诊所 |
[1:26:29] | No, no! I already have an appointment tomorrow. | 不 不行 我已经预约明天了 |
[1:26:31] | It can wait. | 还是等等吧 |
[1:26:33] | Rose, Rose. Rose, it can’t wait. | 萝丝 萝丝 萝丝 不能等了 |
[1:26:35] | I need to see my dress close the show. | 我还要看我设计的裙子压轴登场 |
[1:26:37] | You know how much I’ve sacrificed for this? | 你知道我为此付出了多少吗 |
[1:26:39] | I am not going to miss this. | 我不可能错过 |
[1:26:43] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[1:26:44] | Rose… Rose! | 萝丝 萝丝 |
[1:26:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:01] | I know, right? | 我就知道 对吧 |
[1:27:03] | It’s the best dress in the whole fucking collection. | 这是整个系列里面最棒的一套 |
[1:27:05] | Hey, where were you? | 你之前去哪了 |
[1:27:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:27:08] | It doesn’t matter. I’m here now. | 不重要了 我现在在这呢 |
[1:27:10] | Do you remember how much we used to dream of this? | 还记得我们当初有多渴望这个吗 |
[1:27:12] | Me closing the show in one of your designs? | 我穿着你的设计压轴出场 |
[1:27:16] | Here we are. We made it. | 看看现在 我们做到了 |
[1:27:19] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:27:20] | It doesn’t feel real, none of it does. | 感觉不真实 全都不真实 |
[1:27:24] | The show will be starting in one minute. | 表演将在一分钟后开始 |
[1:27:28] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[1:27:29] | How couldn’t I be? | 怎么会有事呢 |
[1:27:32] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我不可能出任何闪失的 |
[1:27:34] | Do you know how many girls would kill to be where we are? | 你知道有多少女孩抢破头想成为我们吗 |
[1:27:37] | It’s gonna be your line next, Rose. | 这会是你的起跑线 萝丝 |
[1:27:39] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很成功的 |
[1:27:42] | You’re gonna be great. | 你也一定会成功的 |
[1:27:44] | I’m closing the motherfuckin’ show. | 我要去压轴上场了 |
[1:27:47] | I am great. Go. | 我是最棒的 去吧 |
[1:27:49] | You don’t want to miss your big moment. | 你不想错过你的重要时刻吧 |
[1:27:51] | I just wanted to tell you… | 我想给你说 |
[1:27:52] | Rose, Gunter’s asking for you. | 萝丝 冈特在找你 |
[1:27:53] | Oh my God, Chelsea, you’re so sweaty. | 我的天呐 切尔斯 你好多汗啊 |
[1:27:56] | God, Chelsea, this way, come on. | 切尔斯 这边啊 快一点 |
[1:29:32] | We need to leave now. | 我们现在必须离开 |
[1:29:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:35] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[1:29:36] | I know you’re not feeling well. Come on. | 我知道你身体不适 走吧 |
[1:29:38] | – No, I’m fine. – Rose… | -不 我很好 -萝丝 |
[1:29:39] | Nothing’s going on. I told you that. | 什么事都没有 我跟你说了 |
[1:29:41] | We don’t have any more time. | 没有时间了 |
[1:29:43] | Did you hear that? Is that a part of the show? | 你听见了吗 那也是其中一个环节吗 |
[1:29:50] | Oh my God! Chelsea! | 我的天呐 切尔斯 |
[1:29:55] | No! | 不要 |
[1:29:57] | Chelsea! | 切尔斯 |
[1:30:04] | Chels, no! | 切尔 不要啊 |
[1:30:07] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[1:30:10] | Chelsea! | 切尔斯 |
[1:30:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:30:25] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[1:30:26] | – We got to get out of here now! – Chelsea! | -我们得赶紧离开这 -切尔斯 |
[1:30:29] | Chelsea! | 切尔斯 |
[1:30:32] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[1:30:46] | Chels, no! | 切尔 不 |
[1:30:50] | Chelsea! | 切尔斯 |
[1:30:53] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[1:31:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:06] | Rose, come on. | 萝丝 快走 |
[1:31:07] | – No! – We gotta get the hell out! | -不 -我们离开这鬼地方 |
[1:31:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:31:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:31:18] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[1:31:19] | Rose, I heard you fainted | 萝丝 我听说你晕倒了 |
[1:31:21] | and the hallucinations have become more persistent. | 还反复出现幻觉 |
[1:31:23] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我感觉我快要疯了 |
[1:31:25] | I brought her in as soon as I could. | 我尽快把她带来了 |
[1:31:26] | Oh God. Chelsea, I should… | 天呐 切尔斯 我应该 |
[1:31:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:31:29] | You did the right thing, Mr. Hart. | 你做得很对 哈特先生 |
[1:31:31] | Rose, I’m so terribly sorry for the stress | 萝丝 我为你在外遭受的一切 |
[1:31:33] | you’ve suffered outside this facility. | 感到非常的抱歉 |
[1:31:35] | It was not my intention to rush things. | 我不是有意去催促的 |
[1:31:36] | Things have gotten way out of hand outside. | 外面的情况已经一发不可收拾了 |
[1:31:37] | Believe when I tell you that I have everything under control. | 请相信我说的一切尽在掌握之中 |
[1:31:40] | Oh God. Dr. Burroughs, I’m sick. | 天啊 伯勒斯教授 我很痛苦 |
[1:31:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:43] | That virus on the news, | 新闻上说的病毒 |
[1:31:45] | I feel like… I feel like it came from me. | 我感觉像 感觉像是我带来的 |
[1:31:48] | Things have been happening around me. | 身边发生了很多事 |
[1:31:50] | It’s not a dream. It’s… it’s my fault. | 不是在做梦 是 是我的错 |
[1:31:54] | I hurt people and Chelsea’s dead. | 我害了人 还有切尔斯的死 |
[1:31:57] | Oh God, the way she looked at me… | 我的天 她看着我的样子 |
[1:31:59] | Calm yourself, Rose. Calm yourself! | 冷静一下 萝丝 冷静 |
[1:32:00] | She looked at me! | 她当时看着我 |
[1:32:02] | Calm yourself. | 你冷静一下 |
[1:32:03] | Have you been taking your formula? | 你有吃你的药吗 |
[1:32:04] | No. | 没有 |
[1:32:06] | Oh, no. Come on. | 不 过来 |
[1:32:08] | It’s all like blood, | 像血一样 |
[1:32:11] | that’s why I stopped taking it. | 所以我没有吃了 |
[1:32:14] | Was it blood? Why would you give me blood? | 是血吗 为什么给我血 |
[1:32:18] | Look, I know I sound crazy, but these aren’t hallucinations. | 我知道我像个疯子 但这些不是幻觉 |
[1:32:21] | Something is very wrong with me. | 我绝对出问题了 |
[1:32:23] | Blood? These hallucinations are very persistent. | 血吗 幻觉越来越严重了 |
[1:32:25] | I think it’s time to come clean with us, Doctor. | 我认为是时候说出真相了 教授 |
[1:32:27] | All those people are dead or sick because of me. | 都是因为我那些人才会死或者生病 |
[1:32:30] | Rose, Rose, Rose, what if I were to tell you | 萝丝 萝丝 萝丝 那如果我告诉你 |
[1:32:32] | that there was a sickness? | 确实是有这种疾病呢 |
[1:32:34] | And it is going to kill 100,000 people today, | 而且今天会有十万人丧生 |
[1:32:37] | and it is going to kill 100,000 people every day | 每天都会有十万人陆续死掉 |
[1:32:40] | until we cure it? | 直到我们攻破它 |
[1:32:42] | It doesn’t matter your level of health. You could… | 这与你健康与否无关 你可以 |
[1:32:44] | it will kill an adult in the prime of life | 这可以杀死一个健壮的年轻人 |
[1:32:47] | as easily as a new-born or a senior. | 就像杀死新生儿和老年人一样容易 |
[1:32:49] | It is completely random and ruthless. | 完全是不可控的 残忍至极 |
[1:32:51] | Now, Rose, if you could save those people, | 现在 萝丝 如果你能够救这些人 |
[1:32:53] | if you could stop that, would you do it? | 如果你能阻止这一切 你会去做吗 |
[1:32:56] | Of course. | 当然会 |
[1:32:57] | Well, that sickness is already here, Rose. | 好 那病毒就在这里 萝丝 |
[1:33:00] | It is already with us and it is called death. | 已经在我们身上了 就是死亡 |
[1:33:03] | We have the means to cure it, but our hands are tied. | 我们知道怎么去解决 但我们有心无力 |
[1:33:10] | It’s just right through there. | 就在这里面 |
[1:33:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:33:49] | We have to get out of here. | 我们要离开这 |
[1:33:51] | We should fill Rose in, | 我们应该把萝丝放进去 |
[1:33:53] | shouldn’t we, Mr. Hart? | 对吗 哈特先生 |
[1:33:54] | Time to “come clean”, as you put it. | 是时候说出真相了 像你说的 |
[1:33:56] | No, let me explain! | 不 让我来解释 |
[1:33:57] | I hired Mr. Hart | 我雇佣了哈特先生 |
[1:33:58] | to keep an eye on you outside the facility. | 来监视你在外面的行动 |
[1:34:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:04] | He was a perfect candidate for the position. | 他是很完美的应征者 |
[1:34:06] | He already had easy access to you, | 他已经轻松的攻略了你 |
[1:34:09] | and when I told him what you were, well, | 并且当我告诉他你的事时 |
[1:34:10] | he’s a journalist; he couldn’t resist a story. | 他是个记者 可藏不住事 |
[1:34:16] | What am I? | 我到底是什么 |
[1:34:18] | Rose, it… | 萝丝 这 |
[1:34:19] | – You knew this whole time? – No. | -你一直都知道的吗 -不是的 |
[1:34:22] | I was keeping you safe. | 我是在保护你 |
[1:34:23] | By what? Spying on me? | 用什么方式 监视吗 |
[1:34:25] | Like I’m some sort of science experiment? | 把我当成是一个实验品吗 |
[1:34:26] | No! No, it’s not like that. | 不 不 不是这样的 |
[1:34:27] | Then how is it? | 那是怎样的 |
[1:34:28] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想要保护你的 |
[1:34:31] | He asked me to! | 是他让我做的 |
[1:34:32] | But I never asked you to, did I? | 但我没让你这样做 不是吗 |
[1:34:35] | – I had no say. – I know. | -我从没说过 -我知道 |
[1:34:37] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:34:38] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 说对了 |
[1:34:40] | I did. I did. | 我承认 我错了 |
[1:34:43] | Rose, hey… | 萝丝 听着 |
[1:34:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:48] | I don’t believe you! | 我不会相信你的 |
[1:34:51] | So much for your journalistic integrity, Mr. Hart. | 你的好记者形象就到这里吧 哈特先生 |
[1:34:57] | Burroughs, you son of a bitch! | 伯勒斯 你个狗东西 |
[1:35:08] | What the fuck is this? Huh? | 这他妈是什么 |
[1:35:11] | Is this blood?! | 是血吗 |
[1:35:13] | Your mind will answer most questions | 你的内心会回答你的问题 |
[1:35:15] | if you learn to relax | 如果你懂得放松一点 |
[1:35:17] | and wait for the answer. | 慢慢等答案 |
[1:35:19] | What the hell does that mean?! | 这是什么鬼话 |
[1:35:21] | Read a book. | 读点书吧 |
[1:35:27] | Your new body is only limited by its need for blood. | 你的新身体只是被对血的渴望限制住了 |
[1:35:31] | You must feed, Rose. | 你需要进食 萝丝 |
[1:35:33] | Stop denying yourself. | 别再抗拒了 |
[1:35:36] | At some level, you must have known that these weren’t | 某种程度上 你一定清楚这一切不是 |
[1:35:38] | hallucinations or nightmares. | 幻觉或噩梦 |
[1:35:40] | There is a predator in you, Rose, | 你身体里住着一个肉食者 萝丝 |
[1:35:43] | and it is longing to be let out. | 正等着出来呢 |
[1:35:45] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[1:35:47] | I have simply allowed you to reach | 我只是简单的让你去 |
[1:35:48] | your greatest untapped potential… | 释放未开发的天性罢了 |
[1:35:52] | for the betterment of humanity. | 为了人类的进步 |
[1:35:54] | You took away my humanity! | 你夺走了我的人性 |
[1:35:56] | An outdated and overrated concept. | 简直是老套又自以为是的观念 |
[1:35:59] | The human is limited. You’re so much more now, Rose. | 人类太局限 你早已不止于此了 萝丝 |
[1:36:04] | Yes, I know the price is high, | 是的 我知道代价很高 |
[1:36:08] | but the cost of all life is death. | 但一切生命的代价都是死亡 |
[1:36:10] | Your body kills cells to sustain life. | 你的身体杀死细胞来维持生命 |
[1:36:13] | Human beings consumed over 56 billion farm animals last year. | 去年人类吃掉了56亿多头牲畜 |
[1:36:19] | What you do to achieve immortality | 你为了实现永生而做的这一切 |
[1:36:20] | isn’t all that different. | 跟这也没多大区别 |
[1:36:22] | And the sacrifice of a few individuals is worth it. | 牺牲个把也是值得的 |
[1:36:26] | It’s justified to ensure the survival of the species. | 确保物种的生存是有道理的 |
[1:36:29] | You have no right to play God. | 你没有权力扮演上帝的角色 |
[1:36:33] | What God? We are God. | 什么上帝 我们就是上帝 |
[1:36:40] | Ahh! What the fuck?! | 我操 |
[1:36:43] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:36:45] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么鬼玩意 |
[1:36:55] | When we reached the limits of what could be done | 当我妻子的癌症已经 |
[1:36:57] | for my wife’s cancer, | 无力回天时 |
[1:36:59] | she donated her body to the cause. | 她为这个项目捐躯 |
[1:37:04] | And now, she represents the breakthrough in my research. | 现在 她就是我的研究中最大的突破 |
[1:37:11] | This? This is your wife?! | 这 这是你老婆 |
[1:37:14] | The early part | 早期的时候 |
[1:37:15] | of the procedure saved her flesh, | 还能保存她的肉体 |
[1:37:17] | but then, the cancer itself became immortal, | 但之后 癌细胞变得永生 |
[1:37:22] | mutating the human shell into something… unique. | 把躯体变异成了 这副独特的样子 |
[1:37:28] | I don’t expect you to understand the beauty of it. | 我不期望你能理解到它的美 |
[1:37:31] | I was limiting myself with the restrictions | 我太受限于以人类 |
[1:37:34] | of a human-based value system. | 为基础价值的价值体系了 |
[1:37:36] | Our humanity, as you put it, Rose, | 我们的人性 像你说的 萝丝 |
[1:37:38] | imposes such constraint. | 会施加这样的约束 |
[1:37:41] | Cynthia was the first of many I was able to save | 当我把自己从 |
[1:37:44] | when I freed myself of such narrow-minded concepts | 以人类为中心的狭隘思想中挣脱出来后 |
[1:37:47] | as humanity. | 辛西娅是我拯救的第一个人 |
[1:38:00] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[1:38:03] | Don’t injure yourself! | 不要伤害自己 |
[1:38:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:16] | Feed, Rose. | 吃吧 萝丝 |
[1:38:19] | Don’t let his sacrifice be in vain. | 别让他白白牺牲 |
[1:38:26] | Keep him as part of yourself. | 让他成为你的一部分 |
[1:38:47] | Cynthia! | 辛西娅 |
[1:38:49] | You get the fuck away from my wife! | 你他妈离我老婆远点 |
[1:39:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:39:59] | Though there have been | 尽管之前 |
[1:40:01] | reports of excessive force being called into effect, | 有报道称过度的干预造成了影响 |
[1:40:04] | the military has contained the rabies outbreak. | 警方依然控制了狂犬病毒的爆发 |
[1:40:07] | With vaccinations ineffective, | 因为疫苗没有效果 |
[1:40:09] | all patients exhibiting the virus have been euthanized. | 所有携带病毒的患者将被执行安乐死 |
[1:40:13] | The CDC has lifted the public emergency | 疾控中心宣布解除紧急状态 |
[1:40:15] | that seems to have left as suddenly as it started, | 彷佛突然开始一般突然地结束了 |
[1:40:19] | and with health officials still scratching their heads | 而健康管理局还在抓耳挠腮地 |
[1:40:21] | and wondering what was the cause. | 想知道爆发的原因在哪里 |
[1:40:24] | What was reported as an outbreak of rabies | 狂犬疾病的爆发在官网认证过后 |
[1:40:27] | has been now confirmed by officials | 被报道出来 |
[1:40:29] | as a violent strain of the flu | 是强流感疫情的爆发 |
[1:40:31] | and the result of online hysteria. | 及网络造谣的结果 |
[1:40:35] | It looks like you can go back to trusting | 似乎你又可以去相信 |
[1:40:36] | the neighbor next-door, | 你的邻居了 |
[1:40:38] | though many still remain missing. | 即使很多人还行踪不明 |
[1:40:58] | No, this isn’t for you. | 不 这不是给你的 |
[1:41:01] | No, you had yours. | 不行 你已经有咯 |
[1:41:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:41:09] | This isn’t for you. This is for our guest. Yes. | 不是给你们的哦 是给客人的 对 |
[1:41:47] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[1:41:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:14] | Yes, essential immortality is very expensive, isn’t it, dear? | 保持本性的代价是很沉重的 对吗 亲爱的 |
[1:42:41] | Now, where were we? | 现在 我们说到哪了 |