英文名称:Rag Doll
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Keep your hands up, keep your hands up. | 手抬起来 手抬起来 |
[01:19] | ♪ How could you ever know When you look at me ♪ | ♪ 当你看着我时 你又怎么知道 ♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ That I’ve been through enough Challenge for a century? ♪ | ♪ 我经历了一个世纪的挑战 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ Both physically And mentally ♪ | ♪ 身体上和精神上都有 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ This shit will catch up with me ♪ | ♪ 麻烦会跟上我 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ Pin me down and render me ♪ | ♪ 把我绑起 最后让我 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ Incapacitated eventually ♪ | ♪ 丧失能力 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ I hate it It’ll be the end of me ♪ | ♪ 我讨厌这会是我的末日 ♪ |
[01:37] | ♪ And this is for certain This is not potentially ♪ | ♪ 不是可能 而是一定的 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ It’s deadly, the way I’m Breaking down so steadily ♪ | ♪ 这是致命的 我的精神不断崩溃 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Though you see me smiling Though you hear me jokin’♪ | ♪ 虽然你看到我在笑 听到我在开玩笑 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ Though I keep shining You would–♪ | ♪ 虽然我在一直闪耀 你会 ♪ |
[01:56] | Hi Kamura. | 嗨 卡姆拉 |
[02:00] | What are you doing on the table? | 你在桌子上干什么 |
[02:03] | You’re not supposed to be on the table. | 你不该上桌子 |
[02:04] | You’re not supposed to be on the table. | 你不该上桌子 |
[02:12] | ♪ I’m just hanging on Hanging on ♪ | ♪ 我只是在坚持 ♪ |
[02:16] | ♪ Through the night Through the night ♪ | ♪ 从黑夜 从黑夜 ♪ |
[02:19] | ♪ To the dawn To the dawn ♪ | ♪ 直到黎明 直到黎明 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ And I’m just tryna make it Tryna make it ♪ | ♪ 我只是试着去 试着去 ♪ |
[02:28] | ♪ One more night One more night ♪ | ♪ 再熬过一夜 再过一夜 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ I see the light ♪ | ♪ 我看到了光 ♪ |
[02:34] | ♪ They say what doesn’t Kill you only makes you strong ♪ | ♪ 他们说杀不死你的只会让你变强 ♪ |
[02:38] | ♪ They had it easy They got it wrong ♪ | ♪ 他们想的太简单 他们弄错了 ♪ |
[02:41] | ♪ What if it breaks you down ‘Til a piece of you is gone ♪ | ♪ 如果它让你崩溃直到部分的你消失 ♪ |
[02:44] | ♪ I’ll never move on ♪ | ♪ 我无法再前进 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ I’ve been changed in a way That I’ll never be the same ♪ | ♪ 我已经被改变了 我将不再是原来的我 ♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ I pray every day just to get Me through this pain ♪ | ♪ 我每天都祈祷能让我度过这痛苦 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ I try to lift me up I try to pick me up ♪ | ♪ 我试着挺起来 试着振作起来 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ I been through it all but I Ain’t never giving up ♪ | ♪ 我经历了这一切 但我从未放弃 ♪ |
[02:59] | ♪ I’m just hanging on Hanging on ♪ | ♪ 我只是在坚持 ♪ |
[03:04] | ♪ Through the night Through the night ♪ | ♪ 从黑夜 从黑夜 ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ To the dawn To the dawn ♪ | ♪ 直到黎明 直到黎明 ♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ And I’m just tryna make it Tryna make it ♪ | ♪ 我只是试着去 试着去 ♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ One more night One more night ♪ | ♪ 再熬过一夜 再过一夜 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ I see the light ♪ | ♪ 我看到了光 ♪ |
[04:01] | Mom, you scared the shit out of me. | 妈 你吓死我了 |
[04:03] | I thought somebody had broken into the house! | 我还以为有人闯进了房子 |
[04:05] | What are you doing up so early? | 你一大早在干什么 |
[04:07] | Today just seemed like the perfect day to see the sunrise. | 今天看起来是看日出的好日子 |
[04:12] | Oh, and I may or may not have shat the bed. | 我可能把床弄脏了 也可能没有 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1095个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:130个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:79个,考研词汇:147个,专四词汇:116个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:280个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:22] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 先来把你洗干净 |
[05:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:07] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嘿 -怎么 |
[05:09] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know Mrs. Peters is here. | 我只是告诉你彼得斯太太来了 |
[05:13] | Mrs. Peters, what the hell for? | 彼得斯 她来干什么 |
[05:15] | It’s your day off, Nora. | 今天你休息 诺拉 |
[05:17] | It’s fucking Sunday. | 今天是他妈的星期天 |
[05:21] | I may be losing a lot of things, but my mind is not one of them. | 我可能失去了很多 但我还没失去理智 |
[05:26] | Yes, you are of very sound mind, Mom. | 是的 你很有理智 妈妈 |
[05:28] | That’s right. | 那当然 |
[05:32] | Are you feeling alright? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I’m great. | 好 我很好 |
[05:38] | Well, I’m gonna take off to the gym, okay? | 我要去训练馆了 好吗 |
[05:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | I’ll be back later. | 我一会儿回来 |
[05:44] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便 |
[05:47] | Be nice to Mrs. Peters today, okay? | 今天对彼得斯太太好点 好吗 |
[05:50] | No. I won’t. | 不 不可能 |
[06:00] | I bought milk. You ran out yesterday. | 我买了牛奶 昨天就用完了 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry, I didn’t think about it. | 对不起 我没想到 |
[06:05] | I need milk for my tea. | 我泡茶需要牛奶 |
[06:08] | I told you that when I agreed to watch over the house. | 我答应照看房子的时候就告诉过你的 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry, I’ll do better. | 对不起 我会做得更好的 |
[06:15] | Please see that you do. | 请务必做到 |
[06:18] | I ask so little. | 我要求很少了 |
[07:09] | It’s all knotted up. | 都缠在一起了 |
[07:10] | Come on girl, keep breathing. | 加油 姑娘 继续呼吸 |
[07:13] | Breathe through it! Alright, you guys do it. | 呼吸 行了 你们来吧 |
[07:17] | You got like a sack of marbles in there, kid. | 孩子 你里面很僵硬 |
[07:19] | You stretchin’ at night? | 你晚上有拉伸吗 |
[07:23] | You liar. You can’t even fucking answer me right. | 你撒谎 你他妈的都答不对 |
[07:25] | Alright, where’s my rag doll? | 好吧 我的布娃娃呢 |
[07:33] | Come on Nora, let’s go, you gotta warm up Aisha. Let’s go! | 诺拉 去吧 你得给阿依莎热身 去吧 |
[07:39] | Let’s go. You’re on her. Get that choke out. | 你被锁住了 要窒息了 |
[07:42] | What are you gonna do? Come on! | 你打算怎么办 快啊 |
[07:59] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:00] | Now what are you gonna do if she tries to pass through? | 现在如果她想过去你怎么办 |
[08:03] | Yeah, take the arm back! | 对 把胳膊收回去 |
[08:09] | Look, you don’t even need to use your hands! | 听着 你甚至不需要用手 |
[08:16] | Side control! | 侧向压制 |
[08:18] | Come on girl, take that. | 来吧 姑娘 试下 |
[08:20] | Get the arm bar! | 去锁臂 |
[08:22] | Alright, arm bars all day! | 好的 锁牢了 |
[08:28] | Well actually, I can transition out of this. | 事实上 我可以挣脱 |
[08:42] | Hey Nora, stop, watch the knee, come on! | 诺拉 停 注意膝盖 快啊 |
[08:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:51] | Hey, shake it off. | 嘿 停下来 |
[08:56] | Alright, well, let’s… well that’s enough of this shit. | 好吧 我们 闹够了 |
[08:59] | Let’s move on to something else. Aisha, come on. Let’s go. | 我们换个项目吧 阿依莎 走吧 |
[09:03] | Find me someone else please. | 请给我另找个人 |
[09:05] | Hey! Yeah you. Come on. | 你 过来 |
[09:12] | Hey, good job. | 干得不错 |
[09:15] | I like what I’m seeing. | 我喜欢这样的 |
[09:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Here, here, here. Here. | 这儿 这儿 这儿 这儿 |
[10:06] | Water. | 水 |
[10:19] | Here, here. | 这儿 这儿 |
[10:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:28] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[10:30] | I’m here, I’m here Mama. It’s okay. | 我在这里 妈妈 没事的 |
[10:38] | I’m always gonna be here. | 我会一直在这里 |
[11:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:10] | Mom, hey. | 妈妈 |
[11:12] | I gotta take off to work. Are you feeling better? | 我得去上班了 你感觉好些了吗 |
[11:17] | Fuckin’ A. | 真他妈 |
[11:20] | Mom, language, seriously. | 妈 别说脏话 认真的 |
[11:21] | I thought we talked about the positivity thing. | 我以为我们谈的是积极的方面 |
[11:23] | They’re only words, Nora. | 只是语言而已 诺拉 |
[11:25] | Like 73 across. The blank strikes back. | 就像穿过73号 空挡反击 |
[11:30] | Positive energy and no cursing, | 研究表明积极乐观不自怨自艾 |
[11:31] | research says is gonna help you clear out a lot of negativity. | 会帮助你清除很多消极情绪 |
[11:36] | Given all my bad influence, | 考虑到我的坏影响 |
[11:38] | how’d you end up such a Girl Scout? | 你怎么会变成女童子军的 |
[11:43] | That’s fucking true. | 还他妈是真的 |
[11:47] | You’re not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[11:50] | You have a fucking good time. | 你他妈的玩得很开心 |
[11:52] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[12:22] | I called in an order to fill in my mom’s prescription. | 我电话订购了我妈妈的处方 |
[12:25] | It’s under Catherine Poe. | 凯瑟琳·坡名下 |
[12:27] | Catherine Poe? | 凯瑟琳·坡 |
[12:33] | And you’re Catherine Poe? | 你是凯瑟琳·坡吗 |
[12:34] | Uh, no, that’s my mother. | 不 那是我妈妈 |
[12:38] | – You’re not Catherine Poe? – No. | -你不是凯瑟琳·坡吗 -不是 |
[12:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:47] | She’s in here, but… | 她名字在这里 但是 |
[12:49] | There’s an error in my system, says no refills. | 我的系统报错了 说不能再补充了 |
[12:52] | I can give you another refill but just as a one-time courtesy. | 我可以再给你补充一次 但只此一次 |
[12:56] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[12:57] | Mhmm. Okay. | 可以 |
[12:58] | – What? – Thank you. | -什么 -谢谢 |
[13:06] | That will be seventy dollars. | 那要七十美元 |
[13:08] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[13:10] | Actually, my mom has Medicare so that shouldn’t be any cost. | 事实上 我妈妈有医保所以不应该收费 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | So it says here the classification for this drug has changed. | 上面说这种药的分类已经改变了 |
[13:19] | Medicare only covers seventy-five percent. The rest is your copay. | 医疗保险只报销75% 剩下的是你自费 |
[13:25] | So then the copay is the seventy dollars. | 所以 自费70美元 |
[13:27] | The co-pay is the seventy dollars. | 自费70美元 |
[13:30] | Well, I don’t have seventy dollars. | 我没有七十美元 |
[13:33] | Do you have a credit card? | 你有信用卡吗 |
[13:35] | No. | 没 |
[13:36] | – Debit card? – No, I don’t have… | -借记卡 -不 我没有 |
[13:38] | We don’t take checks. | 我们不收支票 |
[13:39] | No, listen, you don’t understand. I don’t have seventy dollars. | 不 听着 你不明白 我没有七十美元 |
[13:43] | This has always been free. | 一直是免费的 |
[13:46] | You know I was never called about this or anything, | 我没被人通知或者什么的 |
[13:48] | so I wasn’t prepared to pay today, so I don’t have seventy dollars. | 所以我今天没准备付钱 我没有七十美元 |
[13:55] | I don’t know what you want me to do, um… | 我不知道你想让我怎么做 |
[13:57] | I don’t know what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我怎么做 |
[14:01] | Look, the classification for the drug has changed. | 听着 药物的分类已经改变了 |
[14:04] | There’s really nothing I can do. | 我真的没有办法帮你 |
[14:07] | Do you know what that medication is? | 你知道那药是什么吗 |
[14:09] | You know what the– what that does? What I need it for? | 你知道那是什么吗 我需要它做什么吗 |
[14:12] | You’re aware that my mom needs that medication, or she could die. | 你知道我妈妈需要那种药 否则她会死的 |
[14:16] | Like you’re aware of that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[14:19] | This has always been free. So I think there’s just… | 这一直是免费的 所以我觉得 |
[14:22] | I think you’re doing something incorrect, and you need to fix it. | 我认为你搞错了 你得纠正它 |
[14:25] | Okay. I’ve never had to pay for this. | 好吗 我从来没有付过钱 |
[14:27] | You think I’m incorrect? | 你觉得我弄错了 |
[14:28] | Yes, I do. I think you should look into your computer | 是的 我觉得你应该看看你的电脑 |
[14:30] | and figure out a way to get my mother these drugs! | 想办法给我妈弄到这些药 |
[14:34] | The way to get your mom these drugs is to give me seventy dollars. | 给你妈妈这些药的方法是给我七十美元 |
[14:40] | This is fucking bullshit, can you go get somebody? | 这他妈的胡扯 你能去找别人吗 |
[14:42] | Hey, hey doc. Hey doc, can I? | 医生 医生 可以谈谈吗 |
[14:45] | Go get your manager. I gotta go to work. | 去找你的经理 我得去上班了 |
[14:47] | So I need to fucking get outta here | 所以我他妈的得离开这里 |
[14:49] | Doc, can I? | 医生 我能 |
[14:49] | So please, can you give me my mom’s medication. | 拜托 能给我妈妈的药吗 |
[14:52] | Pharmacist? Can I talk to you for a second? | 药剂师 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[14:54] | One second. Yeah, hold on. | 等一下 好的 等一下 |
[14:57] | So I’ll just take care of it if it’s okay. | 如果可以的话我来买单 |
[14:59] | What? | 什么 |
[15:00] | I’ll just take care of it if it’s okay. | 可以的话我来买单 |
[15:02] | We can just add it to my, to my stuff and we can handle it. | 我们可以把它算到我的东西里 我们买单 |
[15:05] | What? This isn’t a bar ,sir. What– what are you saying? | 什么 这不是酒吧 先生 你在说什么 |
[15:09] | I’ll just take care of her stuff. | 我会为她的东西买单 |
[15:11] | – Her stuff? – Yeah! | -她的东西 -是啊 |
[15:15] | You want to pay for this woman? | 你想帮这个女人付钱吗 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – Oh, no, I can’t let you do that. | -是啊 -不 我不能让你这么做 |
[15:19] | No, it’s no problem. Seriously, it’s not a big deal. | 不 没问题 说真的 没什么大不了的 |
[15:21] | No, like really. | 不 真的 |
[15:22] | – No, I… – Look, I don’t have money to pay you back. | -不 我 -听着 我没钱还你 |
[15:25] | Look it’s up to you, I just… | 随便你 我只是 |
[15:28] | My sister had cancer, so I understand what you’re going through… | 我姐姐得了癌症 所以我明白你的遭遇 |
[15:33] | and uh, yeah, I mean, I got it– | 还有 我明白 |
[15:40] | You’re a nice man. | 你是个好人 |
[15:46] | Jason Wright. With a “W”. | 杰森·赖特 姓里有个”W” |
[15:49] | With a “W”. Wright. | 杰森·赖特 姓里有个”W” |
[15:51] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对 |
[15:56] | Okay. Lexapro, Risperdal… | 好 依地普仑 利培酮 |
[15:59] | Yeah! Yes. | 对 |
[16:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:06] | It’s early. I need some coffee. | 还早呢 我要喝咖啡 |
[16:09] | You need some coffee? Wanna get some coffee? | 你要咖啡吗 想来点咖啡吗 |
[16:12] | There’s instant. | 马上就好 |
[16:15] | You can just have it. | 你可以取了 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:20] | Have a good day. Have a better day. Yeah. | 祝你今天顺心愉快 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | I have your drinks right here. | 你们点的饮品 请在这取 |
[16:36] | Yo, I got this. Don’t even mess with me. | 我来付 不要和我客气 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 随你 |
[16:40] | That’ll be $11.50. | 一共是11.5美元 |
[16:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:51] | So um… you said your– your sister had cancer? | 你是说 你的姐姐患了癌症吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah. Breast. | 对 乳腺癌 |
[16:56] | Oh. What did you guys do? | 那你们是怎么应对的呢 |
[16:59] | Did you guys just do like straight chemo? | 你们是直接去化疗了吗 |
[17:00] | Did you try, like, the new drug trials, or… | 还是去尝试了 新的药物测试什么的 |
[17:04] | The doctors kept misdiagnosing her. | 医生之前一直误诊 |
[17:08] | I mean, like, when they found out what it actually was, | 所以当他们查清我姐姐的病的时候 |
[17:11] | it was too late. | 已经是晚期了 |
[17:17] | I’m…I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:19] | Oh yeah, no. I mean, death is… death. | 没事 死亡就是 死亡 |
[17:26] | But you can’t– you can’t go backwards, right? | 但是 你不能倒退 不是吗 |
[17:29] | You can’t go backwards. | 你不能回到以前 |
[17:31] | That’s what all this– | 我猜 |
[17:32] | I mean, I guess what some of these | 这就是那些精神药物的 |
[17:33] | head drugs are for, | 用处了 |
[17:34] | and I talk to the group. I go– I go to this group. | 我会去参加一些组织 聚会谈心 |
[17:38] | Very cool group meeting, super cool cats, | 非常有意思 有超酷的猫 |
[17:41] | and we– we watch movies and we read these books, and um. | 我们还会一起看电影 看书什么的 |
[17:47] | Yo, you know, I know you’re probably also | 听着 我知道你 |
[17:50] | goin’ through some, some heavy stuff, | 也正在经历一些 难过的关 |
[17:53] | and I could totally introduce you to Pat. | 所以我很想让你认识一下派特 |
[17:54] | Pat, she’s my– she’s the group leader | 派特 她是这个组织的头头 |
[17:57] | and she’s a super cool chick. | 而且她酷毙了 |
[17:59] | No, I’m good. Thank you, though, yeah. | 谢谢你 但不用了 |
[18:02] | – Yeah? Right. – That’s not– | -你不想吗 -这 |
[18:03] | No, I mean, no. I just was, was saying– | 不是 你误会我了 我只是 |
[18:08] | Oh shit, I really gotta go, I’m sorry. | 坏了 我现在得走了 抱歉 |
[18:10] | Look, this was all awesome, | 这些都很好 |
[18:12] | and I really appreciate it, but I just– | 我也很感激你 但我 |
[18:14] | But you, But you don’t wanna talk to the– | 但你不想和他们 |
[18:15] | you don’t wanna talk to the crazy guy, right? | 不想和那些疯狂的人谈心是吗 |
[18:18] | No! | 当然不是 |
[18:19] | Like, my dad | 像我爸爸 |
[18:20] | used to take a lot of the stuff that you were, um… | 曾经也像你一样做这些事 但 |
[18:23] | Oh! Cool! | 是吗 那很棒 |
[18:26] | I mean, not cool that your dad was | 我的意思是 不是说你爸爸 |
[18:29] | like, I mean, like me, but it’s just cool that– | 像我一样去做这些就很棒 是说 |
[18:32] | Okay, I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[18:33] | I’ve gotta catch the 10:15 across town, so | 我要赶上10点15的车到小镇的另一头去 |
[18:35] | sorry, but thank you! | 抱歉 但谢谢你 |
[18:36] | Why, why’re you cro– | 你为什么要坐 |
[18:37] | the 10:15 across town, | 坐那班车去那么远 |
[18:38] | why’re you gonna do that? | 为什么 |
[18:38] | Because it’s the fastest way across town. | 因为这是最快的办法了 |
[18:40] | Yo, why do guys always think that | 为什么大家都自以为 |
[18:42] | they know the fastest way around? | 他们知道最快的路呢 |
[18:43] | No! I’m– I’m a driver! | 不 我是 一名司机 |
[18:46] | Yeah! I have a perfect four star rating. | 我有四星的高评价 |
[18:49] | I don’t need a ride from you. | 我不需要你载我 |
[18:51] | You’ve already done enough. | 你已经帮我很多了 |
[18:51] | Seriously, I got you. You’re not gonna make it. | 说真的 我能帮你 你一个人不行的 |
[18:53] | You’ll probably miss the bus, and uh, | 你可能连公交车都赶不上 |
[18:56] | I’m a good driver. I can take you. | 而且我是一名好司机 我可以带你去那里 |
[19:01] | So, what? Do I like, “app” you, or something? | 所以呢 你是要我用”滴滴”下订单吗 |
[19:04] | No! I’m my own boss. Let’s go. | 不需要 我自己说了算 走吧 |
[19:08] | And I’m fast! | 我开得很快 |
[19:10] | Safe! Safe and fast. | 而且安全 又快又安全 |
[19:17] | Cool. Well, thank you. | 我到了 谢谢你 |
[19:18] | This was– you know your car is so nice. | 你的车很舒适 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – And it was very sweet of you. | -当然 -你也非常贴心 |
[19:22] | Yeah, thank you. This is something I do to meet people. | 谢谢你夸我 这是我认识人的方式 |
[19:25] | They say it’s good for you to talk to people | 他们都说和别人谈心对我有益 |
[19:26] | ’cause this stuff, uh– | 因为我的心结 |
[19:28] | – Sure, Ok. – But you– uh, the MMA. | -对 -但你 会综合格斗 |
[19:28] | 是一种规则极为开放的竞技格斗运动 MMA:综合格斗,即mixed martial arts | |
[19:30] | Like, you straight roll with dudes? | 你是直接和小伙子们打吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, sometimes. Yeah. | 对 有时候是 |
[19:35] | That’s badass. That’s badass. | 那也太牛了 酷毙了 |
[19:38] | Yeah. I mean, sometimes it’s actually better to fight with girls, | 对 但是和女孩格斗更好 |
[19:40] | they put up more of a fight. | 不像男孩子会不好意思下手 |
[19:42] | I’d like to– I’d like to see that. | 我很想 很想看一场格斗 |
[19:44] | I mean, do you– at the gym do you guys have fights? | 你们会在训练馆格斗吗 |
[19:48] | Like matches? Fi– fighting matches? | 比如格斗比赛 什么的 |
[19:50] | You like fights? | 你喜欢格斗吗 |
[19:51] | I mean, me personally, I couldn’t hurt a fly, | 我 我连一只苍蝇都打不过 |
[19:54] | but I like, I mean I think I’d like to like, watch it. | 比起自己上场 我更喜欢观看别人格斗 |
[19:56] | You know, ’cause it’s– the fighting, | 你懂的 因为观看格斗比赛 |
[19:59] | to see the fighting is like, you know, it’s like, cathartic! | 就有一种 血脉偾张的感觉 |
[20:03] | Um, well, uh, my gym is hosting a tournament | 我想想 我的训练馆在举办一场 |
[20:07] | in about two weeks. | 为期大概两周的比赛 |
[20:08] | It’s a female MMA tournament. | 是女子综合格斗比赛 |
[20:10] | What? Like an all-girl blood sport? | 真的吗 全女性吗 |
[20:15] | Like, straight Kumite style? | 就像完全的对打风格吗 |
[20:18] | I don’t know, I don’t know what that means. | 我不清楚 那是什么意思 |
[20:20] | Well, are– are you gonna be in it? | 那 你会参加吗 |
[20:23] | Am I gonna be in it? | 你认真的吗 |
[20:24] | Uh, no! That’s like, that’s like a big– no. | 我当然不会参加 那可是一场大比赛 |
[20:28] | You, you should totally be in it. | 你肯定得参加啊 |
[20:31] | I’m not like– that’s not. I just– I just train. | 不不不 我还只是个训练生 |
[20:34] | What? I mean, why not? You tol– you totally should do it. | 什么 为什么不去参加 你得上啊 |
[20:39] | I’m– no. I’m not– | 我 算了吧 |
[20:40] | I’m not that good. I’m not at that level, so, um… | 我没那么优秀 还没到那个水平 |
[20:44] | But hey look, man, I really– | 但听着 我真的 |
[20:45] | I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[20:46] | If you do wanna go see it, | 如果你真的想看比赛 |
[20:47] | it’s next week at the convention center. | 下周会在会议中心举办 |
[20:49] | I’m there! I’m there. So there. | 我会去的 我去定了 |
[20:52] | This is like the– this is like the greatest thing | 这是发生在我人生中 |
[20:54] | to happen to mankind, ever! | 最棒的一件事了 |
[20:58] | Okay, cool. Bye, thank you. | 那好 就这样吧 再见 谢谢你载我 |
[21:00] | Bye! We– we should go. | 再见 我们应该 一起去 |
[21:11] | I told you this bitch be hookin’. | 我告诉过你这蠢女人会上钩的 |
[21:13] | Shit. | 太神了 |
[21:14] | Like, we all tryna get money, but damn. | 我们都想赚钱 但是 |
[21:16] | I mean, not– not like that. | 绝对不是那样赚的 |
[21:28] | I got you set up at one. | 我把你安排在一点 |
[21:29] | You’ll be in room 207 by then? | 那时你应该打扫到207号房了对吧 |
[21:32] | Uh, yeah. Should be. Who is it? | 对 应该是的 房主是谁 |
[21:35] | The fuck you care? Just do your thing. | 管那么多干什么 你先管好你自己 |
[22:23] | Damn, girl! What’d that bag do to you? | 姑娘 这沙包惹到你了吗 |
[22:26] | Shit! Champs aren’t built overnight, | 拜托 冠军可不是一蹴而就的 |
[22:27] | you know what I’m sayin’? | 你明白吧 |
[22:28] | – You right. – You’re not even sweating! | -我明白 -你汗都没流呢 |
[22:30] | I know. ‘Cause I’ve been putting in that work. | 我知道 因为我一直全力以赴锻炼 |
[22:32] | Six hours a day, that’s what it does. | 一天六个小时 会比你们轻松一些 |
[22:34] | Yeah, man. I just wanna get like you. | 真好 我也想像你一样 |
[22:36] | – Then you better start training! – You’re right. | -那你最好开始训练 -好的 |
[22:38] | – You’re right. – Hustle up! | -知道了 -快点 |
[22:40] | Alright, see ya! | 好了 过会见 |
[22:41] | What you lookin’ at? C’mon! | 你看什么呢 动起来 |
[22:42] | Let’s see your stand up game! | 让我看看你技术怎么样 |
[22:45] | Hands up. | 双手就位 |
[22:51] | Alright, you gotta put your hips | 你得把臀部也用上 |
[22:52] | into that shit, step into it. | 集中力量 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:57] | Alright, chin down. A little lower. | 下巴收起来一些 |
[22:59] | Keep the elbows tight. | 保持肘部紧绷 |
[23:00] | No, don’t spread like that! What the fuck? | 要紧凑在一起 好好做 |
[23:03] | Breathe. Breathe! Let me hear you. | 呼吸 让我听到你的呼吸声 |
[23:06] | Okay, it’s not about hitting it so damn hard. | 不是要你蛮力出拳 |
[23:08] | It’s all technique. | 注意技巧 |
[23:10] | Turn your hips. | 带动臀部 |
[23:12] | Okay, a little more. | 很好 再来 |
[23:14] | Longer extension. | 伸展出去 |
[23:16] | Put your elbows in, | 胳膊肘要带到位置 |
[23:17] | bring your elbows in. Okay. | 带到位置 很好 |
[23:20] | You’re puttin’ in some work! | 你打得越来越好了 |
[23:22] | Nora, Aisha, you’re up! | 诺拉 阿依莎 可以了 |
[23:23] | Let’s work on some jiu-jitsu. Let’s go, girls! | 我们来练柔术 来吧 姑娘们 |
[24:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | What about the milk? | 牛奶钱呢 |
[24:21] | Right. | 不好意思 |
[24:22] | I don’t need a babysitter, Nora. | 诺拉 我不需要保姆 |
[24:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | Yes, you do, mom. You know I don’t like to | 不 妈妈 我工作的时候 |
[24:29] | leave you alone while I’m at work. | 我不想只留你一人 |
[24:32] | She cheats at cards. | 她玩牌耍赖 |
[24:34] | She cheats like a dirty fucking whore. | 就像一个恶臭的婊子 |
[24:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[24:37] | – Yes. – Stop. | -怎么了 -别说了 |
[24:39] | Twenty dollars a day for what? | 她啥也不干一天就能赚20块钱 |
[24:41] | To sit on her ass, cheating at cards | 就是每天坐着 出老千 |
[24:43] | and taking long naps in the afternoon! | 下午还一直睡觉 |
[24:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:48] | Look, just be glad it’s not thirty dollars, okay? | 你应该庆幸雇她不用30块 |
[24:51] | Eat your food, I’ll be right back. | 先吃饭吧 我马上回来 |
[24:54] | Chicken again. | 又是鸡肉 |
[24:55] | Dammit, give me the money | 该死 给我点钱 |
[24:57] | and maybe we can eat a decent meal! | 也许我们能吃上一顿好的 |
[25:32] | The fuck? | 我操 |
[25:34] | – She’s in there again! – Are you fucking kidding me? | -她又来了 -你他妈在逗我吧 |
[25:37] | On a break! No, I’m dead serious! | 在休息呢 不开玩笑 真来了 |
[25:39] | God damn, let’s get this bitch out of here. | 天呐 快把她赶走 |
[25:41] | Shit! | 真晦气 |
[25:44] | It’s like, is it possible? | 你觉得这可能吗 |
[25:46] | She needs to go, she needs to go. | 她必须滚蛋 就现在 |
[25:48] | You know, I’m tired of it, she needs to go. | 我受够了 快让她滚 |
[25:49] | You need to go. Just like, honestly– | 你真的得滚蛋了 |
[25:51] | What the fuck man? All day! | 你什么毛病 一天都在休息 |
[25:53] | Breaks all day! Like, break queen. | 请问您是偷懒女王吗 |
[25:57] | Can you do some work? | 能请您去工作吗 |
[25:58] | – If you don’t like it, you need – I was going to. | -要是你不想做 你可以 -我正准备去 |
[26:00] | – Really? – You’re always on break! | -是吗 -可你一直在休息 |
[26:01] | If you don’t wanna be here, | 如果你不想待在这里 |
[26:02] | – just don’t be here! – Get out. | -你可以滚 -滚蛋 |
[26:04] | – Hey! – Then just don’t be here! | -停 -没人拦你 |
[26:05] | Hey, what’s going on in here? | 你们吵什么呢 |
[26:07] | She’s not doing any fucking work! | 她什么工作也不做 |
[26:08] | She’s not working. | 就在这里偷懒 |
[26:10] | – She’s here, lounging and shit.- Are we the only | -她就会偷懒 -我们 |
[26:11] | maids you have here? | 是这里唯一的女仆吗 |
[26:12] | Alright, look. I need the room | 好了 听着 我要占用 |
[26:13] | for fifteen minutes. You two, out. | 这个房间15分钟 你们俩 请出去 |
[26:16] | Nora, stick around. | 诺拉 你留下 |
[26:17] | – So we don’t get a break? – No break? | -所以我们连休息都不配吗 -不休息吗 |
[26:19] | – Come back in fifteen minutes. – In fifteen? | -15分钟就好 -是这样吗 |
[26:21] | That means in fifteen, | 随你说 |
[26:22] | I can have fifteen plus fifteen, | 我能再给你15分钟 |
[26:23] | and have a thirty minute break like Nora? | 然后我们就可以像她一样休息30分钟吗 |
[26:25] | This is bullshit! | 你就是在放屁 |
[26:27] | – Close the door! – Yeah. I’ll close it. | -把门带上 -好 你说了算 |
[26:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:36] | I know you’ve been going | 我知道你最近 |
[26:37] | through a lot of stuff here lately. | 有些难关要克服 |
[26:39] | I also have to say your work | 但我也得说说你的工作状态 |
[26:40] | has been slipping a lot. | 直线下降了 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. I’ve just been a little tired. | 很抱歉 我就是 有点累了 |
[26:47] | Tanya and Sasha giving you a hard time? | 是因为塔尼娅和萨沙的排挤吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah, but don’t worry. | 有点 但别担心 |
[26:51] | It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 我能应付一切 |
[26:53] | You stay away from those two. | 你离她们远点 |
[26:54] | They are trouble. | 她们是麻烦精 |
[26:57] | I try to. Every day. | 我天天都是这么做的 |
[27:22] | Alright, let’s go. Move your feet! | 好 开始吧 注意走位 |
[27:25] | Hey, Nora lookin’ pretty good. | 诺拉 你表现很不错 |
[27:52] | Man! Great job, ladies! | 做得好 姑娘们 |
[27:55] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这就是我想看到的 |
[27:58] | Alright, good job, girls. | 好了 你们做得很好 |
[28:21] | Yo! Nora! One o’clock. | 诺拉 一点了 |
[28:47] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[28:48] | What? He’s gonna freak out if I don’t pick up. | 如果我再不接 他就要打爆我的电话了 |
[28:52] | Hey, babe, I’m training. | 宝贝 我在训练呢 |
[28:56] | Can I call you back? | 等会给你回电吧 |
[29:01] | Okay, okay. Talk to you later. | 好 等会说 |
[29:05] | Yes, I’ll call you back. Bye. | 我会回电的 拜拜 |
[29:31] | There was a guy here looking for you today. | 今天有个人来这里找你 |
[29:33] | Specifically you. | 指定了找你 |
[29:36] | Uh, nice car. Big smile, teeth. | 他开着一辆好车 露齿大笑 |
[29:41] | Well, if you see him again, | 你要是再见到他 |
[29:42] | you call the cops. Alright? | 直接报警 好吗 |
[29:45] | Trouble? No? | 应该不是什么麻烦精吧 |
[29:47] | No. Just one more thing I have to fight. | 不 只是另一件我要抗争的事 |
[29:50] | Be careful, Nora. | 小心点 诺拉 |
[29:51] | C’mon! Move your feet, Nora! | 快 双脚动起来 诺拉 |
[29:53] | Get your hands up, Aisha. | 双手举起来 阿依莎 |
[29:55] | That’s it, that’s it! C’mon, girls, work! | 这就对了 姑娘们 动起来 |
[29:58] | We got five days till | 我们距离 |
[29:59] | Double A Double A Tournament, let’s go! | 双打比赛只有五天了 加油 |
[30:04] | C’mon! | 给我加油 |
[30:16] | Quit pissin’ around! Let’s go! | 别胡闹了 使出力气 |
[30:22] | You got this, girl. | 你能赢 姐妹 |
[30:25] | She’s ready for this thing, man. | 那比赛她已经稳了 |
[30:40] | – She’s got something goin’ for her. – Nice. | -她要出招了 -妙极了 |
[30:44] | – Okay! – I’m surprised, dude. | -上啊 -兄弟 我被惊到了 |
[30:46] | Okay. Okay, rookie! Go ahead! | 快 菜鸟 继续打呀 |
[30:51] | Pay attention! Get your hands up! | 集中注意 重拳出击 |
[31:06] | That’s it, that’s it! | 对了 就是这样 |
[31:07] | Watch it! Oh. | 注意 小心 |
[31:16] | Okay, that’s it, that’s it. | 结束了 别打了 |
[31:20] | Yup. Back to the drawing board. | 还得从头再来 |
[31:40] | Nora, you good? | 诺拉 你还好吗 |
[31:41] | Nah, it’s all good. We were sparring, and I just got distracted. | 我没事 实战的时候我分神了 |
[31:47] | Damn! It’s still bleeding? | 我去 还在流血吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I think so. Yeah, it’s not stopping. | 是啊 好像止不住了 |
[31:55] | Here. | 我看看 |
[31:57] | Oh, no. Aisha, you don’t have to do that. | 阿依莎 不用 你不用帮我 |
[32:00] | I know. But I am. | 不行 |
[32:02] | Lean back. Lean back. | 抬头 抬头 |
[32:08] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[32:09] | Ow! | 疼 |
[32:15] | You’re such a little bitch. | 你这个小婊子 |
[32:17] | Shut up! To you, maybe. | 闭嘴 也许我只对你婊 |
[32:21] | Okay. I’m gonna try one more thing. | 我得再检查一下 |
[32:23] | I just want to make sure it’s not broken. | 想确定看看骨头断没断 |
[32:30] | – Does that hurt? – No. | -这样疼吗 -不疼 |
[32:35] | Is this your first time? | 这是第一次被撂倒吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 不是 |
[32:41] | You’ve been knocked out before? | 你以前也被打倒过 |
[32:44] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[32:46] | Gotten beat up before? | 以前被打过吗 |
[32:49] | Uh, no– yeah. | 不 有过 |
[32:56] | Gonna be a nice one. | 过两天还是个漂亮鼻子 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry. I thought that’s what you wanted. | 对不起 我以为你也对我有意思 |
[33:21] | Hey, look. I’m really sorry. | 真的 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:24] | I didn’t mean to cross the line. | 我不是想越界 |
[33:26] | Look, I want you to know I respect you, wholeheartedly, | 你要知道我很尊重你 打心眼里尊重你 |
[33:29] | and I’m so appreciative for everything you guys have done for me. | 我很感激你们为我所做的一切 |
[33:33] | You guys? | 我们 |
[33:34] | Yeah! You, and Rosheen and the gym. | 是啊 你 罗辛 还有这个训练馆 |
[33:39] | So you just go and make out with everybody? | 所以你是随便跟人上床吗 |
[33:42] | No! | 当然不是 |
[33:45] | I’m lookin’ out for you ’cause you’re my sparring partner. | 我关心你 是因为你是我的训练搭档 |
[33:49] | For now. | 目前是而已 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause I’m training with you. That’s it. | 我在和你搭档训练 就这么简单 |
[33:57] | I just misread things, that’s all. | 是我会错意了 就这样 |
[33:59] | So you just kiss people who are married? | 所以你乱亲已经结婚的人吗 |
[34:06] | Well, are you happy? | 那你快乐吗 |
[34:10] | With your marriage? | 你的婚姻幸福吗 |
[34:14] | Get outta my face, Nora. | 从我面前滚开 诺拉 |
[34:21] | Get outta my face, Nora. | 滚开 诺拉 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry, Aisha. | 对不起 阿依莎 |
[34:53] | What is a ten letter word for mayonnaise? | 蛋黄酱是由十个字母组成的吗 |
[34:57] | ‘Cause I think it’s fucking mayonnaise. | 我觉得这个应该是填蛋黄酱 |
[34:59] | What other– what other word could that be? | 不然还会是哪个单词 |
[35:01] | – I think it’s a trick. – Hey, I’m going for my run. | -这应该是个陷阱 -我要去跑步了 |
[35:03] | You gonna be okay? | 你在家可以吗 |
[35:04] | Yeah, yeah. No, no, no. You go for your run. | 当然可以 我自己来 你去跑步吧 |
[35:08] | I would go with you, except for this whole, shitty dying thing. | 要不是我快死了 我也想和你一起去 |
[35:13] | You know, it’s not funny, mom. | 一点都不好笑 妈妈 |
[35:14] | I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. | 我不知道你是不是在说反话 |
[35:17] | I get it. Who wants to sit around watching me fall apart anymore? | 我懂的 没人愿意坐在这儿看我自暴自弃 |
[35:22] | So you run, it’s fine. | 你去跑步吧 没事的 |
[35:24] | Look, you know that I’m training right now. | 你知道我最近在训练呢 |
[35:28] | For what? Wrestling? | 训练啥 摔跤吗 |
[35:31] | It’s not just wrestling. I’m actually getting pretty good at this. | 这不只是摔跤 我在这方面真的很有天赋 |
[35:34] | Okay. So where’s that lead? | 好吧 这对你将来有什么好处 |
[35:39] | A career? I don’t know. | 或许成为职业选手呢 我也不知道 |
[35:43] | Some people actually make really good money at this. | 有人真的可以以此为生 衣食无忧 |
[35:46] | Okay, but really good people, right? | 也是 但只有佼佼者才能做到 对吧 |
[35:51] | I am good. | 我就是佼佼者 |
[35:54] | Your face, Nora. | 诺拉 你脸上的神情 |
[35:58] | Is that a sign that you’re good? | 是佼佼者应该有的吗 |
[36:02] | Well, actually, there are a few people at the gym who think | 实际上训练馆有不少人觉得 |
[36:04] | that I should join the upcoming MMA tournament, so yeah. | 我应该去参加即将举行的MMA锦标赛 |
[36:11] | So I am. | 所以 我很强 |
[36:14] | MMA. Is that mixed martial anaconda? | MMA 指的是混合蟒蛇武打 |
[36:18] | Masculine marshmallow Abercrombie? | 棉花糖硬汉阿伯克龙比 |
[36:23] | Motherfuckin’ manly assholes? | 还是 欠操的王八蛋 |
[36:26] | Look, I’m gonna go for my jog. Are you gonna be alright? | 听着 我要去跑步了 你自己在家行吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I will be. Will you? | 当然 你一个人行吗 |
[37:08] | Yo, yo, yo, Nora! One o’clock? | 诺拉 一点行吗 |
[37:11] | Not today, man. | 今天不行 |
[37:15] | Man, I told you that boxing shit is no good for business. | 我告诉过你 打拳挣不了什么钱 |
[37:21] | I mean, maybe some dude’s into that black eye stuff, | 也许有人就喜欢被揍的感觉 |
[37:23] | but come on man, look at you. | 自己照照镜子看看 |
[37:25] | You’re all jacked up and swolled up like a dude. | 全是伤 人都肿了 跟个男人一样 |
[37:28] | Well, I gotta lay off anyways. I got a fight this weekend. | 随便吧 我要休息 我上周末打了一场 |
[37:31] | No, no, no, no, no. This shit messes me up, man! | 不行 一堆破事已经够让我烦的了 |
[37:35] | – Look – What am I supposed to tell this guy? | -听着 -我该给这家伙说什么 |
[37:36] | I don’t know! Tell him I have a blistering STD or some shit. | 我不知道 就说我突然得了性病 随便编 |
[37:42] | Fuck, man! | 操 |
[37:49] | Aight. | 好吧 |
[37:51] | Alright, one week, okay? | 歇一周 行吧 |
[37:53] | One week, and then we back to business as usual. | 一周之后照常上班 |
[38:05] | Look, Jesus. | 听着 黑修斯 |
[38:10] | I been thinking and, and– don’t take this the wrong way. | 我一直在想 你别误会 |
[38:14] | It’s just, um, | 这真的 |
[38:17] | I’m not real sure I wanna keep doing this. | 我不确定我是不是还想干这个 |
[38:21] | The fuck you talking about? | 你他妈说的什么屁话 |
[38:22] | We got a deal here. A good deal! You making | 我们说好的 这还是你定的 |
[38:25] | change, ain’t you? | 你现在想反悔吗 |
[38:27] | Yeah. But how much change are you making on this? | 是啊 可你也没按我们说好的来啊 |
[38:30] | I get my share! I set this shit up, I keep it goin’– | 这是我应得的 我安排好 让一切照常 |
[38:33] | I’m the one who watches your ass when you conductin’ business, | 是我在你干那档子事时帮你盯梢的 |
[38:36] | so fuck yeah, I’m gonna get my share! | 所以怎样 我拿走了我应得的 |
[38:38] | I gotta eat too, right? What am I supposed to do? | 我也要吃饭啊 不然我咋办 |
[38:43] | Alright, I’m gonna get you ten more a pop, okay? | 算了 我再多给你加十块 行吧 |
[38:45] | Ten more a pop, and that’s it. | 再加十块 不说了 |
[38:48] | Any more than that, these dudes can go downtown | 再加钱 有的哥们用这个价可以去市中心 |
[38:49] | and get club pussy for that price. | 找个俱乐部小姐玩了 |
[38:50] | Alright, Jesus. | 行了 黑修斯 |
[38:52] | Think whatever you want, alright, | 随便你怎么想 好吧 |
[38:53] | but nobody wants your ass that bad. | 但真没什么人想要操你 |
[38:59] | Then you know what, Jesus? | 你知道吗 黑修斯 |
[39:01] | Ain’t nobody gonna get me then, how ’bout that? | 以后也没人可以操到我 你说呢 |
[39:08] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[39:23] | I know what you be doin’. | 我知道你都干了什么 |
[39:26] | You don’t know shit. | 你知道个屁 |
[39:28] | Oh, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[39:29] | You think that nobody’s gonna find out | 你以为没人知道 |
[39:32] | what the fuck you doin’ around here? | 你在这偷偷摸摸干什么吗 |
[39:34] | Shit, Jesus tried to get me to do that same shit. | 黑修斯想让我也干这个 |
[39:37] | And I was like, “Nah, fuck that!” No, bitch. | 我操 我跟他说没可能 |
[39:40] | Don’t look at me like that, like I couldn’t. Like you. | 贱人别这么看我 我可没你这么贱干这个 |
[39:43] | Why can’t you just leave me alone? | 你就不能让我一个人待一会吗 |
[39:45] | Because I don’t fuckin’ like you. You’re entitled. | 不能 我他妈烦死你了 你整天牛逼哄哄 |
[39:47] | You’re mean. You walk around here like you own this shit. | 自私自利 感觉好像这地方是你家一样 |
[39:49] | You don’t own no– the fuckin’ hotel! | 这旅馆才不是你的地盘 |
[39:53] | You’re not nice. You’re a bitch! | 你很讨人厌 你很贱 |
[39:55] | – I’m a bitch? – You a bitch. | -我贱吗 -你贱 |
[39:58] | Is there like, a fake mirror here | 你是不知道自己几斤几两吗 |
[39:59] | or something? ‘Cause you’re the bitch! | 你才下贱 照照镜子吧你 |
[40:02] | A fake mirror? Bitch, I know I’m a bitch! | 要我照镜子 婊子 我知道我贱 |
[40:03] | I just letting you know that you are a bitch. | 我就想告诉你 你也好不到哪儿去 |
[40:05] | – Okay? Sitting on the steps. – Well, I don’t give | -知道不 还坐在台阶上 -好吧 我他妈 |
[40:07] | a shit what you don’t like. | 才不管你讨厌什么 |
[40:08] | Oh! You gettin’ tough now? | 发飙了吗 |
[40:12] | You tough? You ’bout to do somethin’? | 你要发飙了吗 要揍我吗 |
[40:15] | I’m guessin’ that you got somethin’ coming to you. | 你绝逼摊上事儿了 |
[40:20] | Let’s go. | 打一架吗 |
[40:22] | You think I’m finna fight you right now at my job? | 你以为我要在上班时候跟你打架吗 |
[40:25] | Why not? | 干吗不打 |
[40:26] | Um, real adults in real life actually | 现实生活告诉我们真正的成年人 |
[40:28] | care about getting paid for shit. | 只关心的是挣多少钱 |
[40:31] | All of us can’t fuck for work and for money. | 没人会搞砸自己的工作搞得自己挣不了钱 |
[40:34] | So I need this job. | 我还得上班呢 |
[40:36] | So, it’s not gon’ be today, not here, but it’s comin’ to you. | 你现在没事 你很快就会摊上事的 |
[40:39] | ‘Cause you fuckin’ deserve it. | 你他妈活该 |
[40:42] | Walkin’ around here like your shift don’t stink. | 别四处晃荡讨人嫌 |
[40:43] | You ain’t nothin’, bitch. | 你屁都不是 你个贱人 |
[40:44] | You just like the rest of us bitches, | 你和我们没什么区别 干的都是下贱活儿 |
[40:47] | walkin’ around here, cleaning rooms. | 挨个房间去打扫 |
[40:48] | Get that through your skull, how ’bout that? Fuckin’ psycho. | 记着这一点 知道不 神经病 |
[40:56] | Lazy as shit Nora. | 懒得像屎一样 诺拉 |
[41:02] | Go ahead, drink your soda. | 继续吧 喝你的苏打 |
[41:04] | I plan on it. | 喝着呢 |
[41:06] | Got nothin’ to be done around here, right? | 没你的活儿是吧 |
[41:08] | I’m on my break, I don’t know about you. | 这是我的休息时间 谁管你 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 可不是呢 |
[41:12] | Wish we all had a break like you. | 谁都想像你这样休息 |
[41:19] | Alright, guys, get in here. Keep those hands up. | 伙计们 投入一点 手举高 |
[41:23] | Give ’em another twenty, coach. | 教练 再给他们加二十组 |
[41:30] | I got a waiver request for you to enter the tournament. | 我收到了弃权申请 所以你去参加比赛吗 |
[41:33] | Is that right? You entered? | 是吗 你要参加吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:40] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[41:43] | Why not? | 随便你 |
[42:13] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈呢 |
[42:17] | Oh, hey. | 回来了 |
[42:18] | Hello. | 是啊 |
[42:27] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:28] | Oh! Mrs. Peters? | 彼得斯太太 |
[42:30] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[42:32] | Um, I’m not gonna have the money to pay for the next few days. | 我这几天可能没法给你日结了 |
[42:36] | Would it be okay if I just paid you in full next week? | 下周一次性结清行吗 |
[42:39] | That’s not our arrangement. | 这可和当初约定的不一样 |
[42:42] | I know, um, I was kinda hopin’ you’d help me out | 我知道 我希望你能理解一下 |
[42:44] | and it’d be like a one-time thing. | 仅此一次而已 |
[42:46] | The reason arrangements are made is so that | 当初我们之所以约定好就是为了双方 |
[42:49] | all the parties involved know what’s expected of them. | 都能清楚自己的权利和义务 |
[42:53] | – I know, I just thought that may – Jesus Christ, Mary! | -我知道 我只是想 -我的个老天 玛丽 |
[42:55] | If she says she’s gonna pay you next week, | 她说了下周给你付钱 |
[42:58] | she’ll pay you next week! | 那她肯定给你 |
[42:59] | Don’t be such a fucking dickweed! | 别这么操蛋行吗 |
[43:05] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[43:09] | – Oh, and Mrs. Peters? – Yes? | -彼得斯太太 -什么事 |
[43:11] | I also have something this Saturday night. | 我周六晚上有点事 |
[43:14] | Again, not agreed to! | 又来 我不同意 |
[43:16] | I know, but it’s just a one-time thing. | 我知道 就这一次 |
[43:19] | Double. | 两倍工钱 |
[43:22] | Oh, jump in front of a fucking truck, Mary. | 你他妈的在碰瓷吧 玛丽 |
[43:25] | That’s fine! Double, that’s totally fine. | 没问题 两倍就两倍 |
[43:27] | Thank you, Mrs. Peters. Thank you. | 谢谢你 彼得斯太太 |
[43:32] | Oh, she is such a bitch! | 这个婊子太贱了 |
[43:34] | Too much. Stop it with all that. | 够了 别再说了 |
[43:37] | No! She is messing with my positive healing energy. | 我不 她扰乱了我积极向上的正能量 |
[43:41] | You know, if you’re going to play cards with the terminally ill, | 要知道如果你和绝症病人打牌 |
[43:44] | you should at least lose a few hands. It’s only polite. | 你至少输几把 这是礼貌 |
[43:48] | Just ’cause you suck at cards, mom, | 妈 你玩牌很烂 |
[43:50] | doesn’t mean that she’s a cheater. | 不代表人家出千了 |
[43:52] | She has no fucking class. | 她牌技也不咋地 |
[44:23] | Aw, I used to be strong. | 我过去也很强壮 |
[44:28] | I used to have boobs. | 我也有胸 |
[44:31] | This shit just eats everything. | 现在屁都没了 |
[44:37] | Nora, tell me… | 诺拉 告诉我 |
[44:44] | What are your odds in this thing? | 你胜算有多大 |
[44:48] | ‘Cause, you know, it’ll be weird | 要知道 我的意思是 如果你比我 |
[44:50] | if you die before I do. That’s all I’m sayin’. | 先死的话 就太不合理了 |
[44:57] | Mom, I’m fighting for you. | 妈妈 我是在为你而战 |
[45:00] | You know, this is a lot of money. | 赢了会有一大笔钱的 |
[45:02] | Honey, don’t fight for me. | 宝贝 不要为我 |
[45:05] | Fight for you. | 为你自己而战 |
[45:07] | This is stage four. | 这病已经发展到第四阶段了 |
[45:10] | Stage four of fucking four. | 他妈的第四阶段啊 |
[45:15] | Yeah, well, you’ll thank me when you overcome the odds. | 等你战胜疾病的时候 你会感谢我的 |
[45:18] | Oh, I won’t be here to thank anyone. | 我谁都不谢 |
[45:21] | And then what are you gonna do? Hm? | 那你到时候准备做什么 |
[45:25] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[45:26] | Look, Nora, I’m gonna die | 听着 诺拉 我快死了 |
[45:28] | and it’ll probably be in the next two months. | 也许活不过两个月了 |
[45:30] | And you need a realistic plan. | 你得制定个现实点的计划 |
[45:33] | I’m not listening to this shit. | 我不听你在这胡说八道 |
[45:35] | You will lose this house without my disability | 我死了之后你会失去这座房子 |
[45:37] | then where are you gonna go? | 到那时你要去哪呢 |
[45:39] | What are you gonna do? | 做什么呢 |
[45:40] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[45:42] | I’m gonna win this tournament, I’m gonna win the money, | 我要赢下这场比赛 把钱拿到手 |
[45:44] | and I’m gonna get you the proper care that you need! | 然后带你去接受合适的治疗 |
[45:47] | Oh, honey, that’s not real. | 亲爱的 这计划不现实 |
[45:51] | That’s just a dream. | 只能算是个梦罢了 |
[45:53] | Well, it’s my dream. Stop trying to take it away from me. | 那也是我的梦 别想把它从我身边夺走 |
[46:13] | Hey! Nora! | 嘿 诺拉 |
[46:15] | Yo! Hey, it’s me! It– It’s Jason! | 是我 是杰森 |
[46:20] | Oh, hey, what’s up, Jason? Yeah, I gotta go to work. | 你好啊 杰森 那个 我得去上班了 |
[46:23] | No, hey, wait! Wait one second, though! | 那个 等一下 就一会 |
[46:25] | What do you want, man? | 兄弟 有什么事吗 |
[46:27] | Um, i– | 我 |
[46:29] | Look, I already thanked you | 听着 我很感激 |
[46:30] | for helping with my mom’s medication. | 你替我付钱买了我妈妈要用的药 |
[46:32] | I really have nothing else I can give you. | 但我实在是没有什么可以报答你的 |
[46:34] | I just– | 只是 |
[46:36] | I just can’t stop thinking about you. | 只是你在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[46:40] | But– I mean, not– | 但 我是说 不是 |
[46:42] | I mean, not in like in some crazy person way. | 不是像有些傻逼一样 |
[46:44] | Some like, some guy who just | 像一些 一些不速之客 |
[46:46] | just shows up at your work unannounced. | 突然出现在你工作的地方 |
[46:48] | No, not like that guy | 我 我跟他们不一样 |
[46:49] | but more like the guy who | 我更像是一个 |
[46:52] | is well-balanced on his meds and he just really thinks | 精神正常的人 是发自内心地觉得 |
[46:55] | that you’re this super cool chick and would love to get a chance | 你是一个非常酷的女孩子 |
[46:58] | to get to know you better kind of way. | 想进一步了解你而已 |
[47:04] | Look, I’m sorry. You seem nice. | 听着 我很抱歉 你看上去人不错 |
[47:07] | That doesn’t mean I owe you anything. | 但我不欠你什么 |
[47:17] | I shoulda wore the V-neck! | 我应该穿V领衬衫来的 |
[47:19] | I should’ve worn the V-neck. | 真该穿那件V领衬衫来 |
[47:22] | I– | 操 |
[47:24] | You know, it could’ve– coulda gone worse. Coulda gone worse. | 没关系 还可以 表现得还可以 |
[47:31] | Aight, give me another week, alright? I– | 好 再给我一周 可以吗 我 |
[47:34] | Alright. Alright, man, don’t be a tough guy, alright? | 好的好的 兄弟冷静一下好吗 |
[47:38] | Do you– If you– Alright. | 你 如果你 好吧 |
[47:41] | Okay, you’re right, you got it. | 好吧 没错 会给你安排的 |
[47:45] | Yes, sir! Anytime, after 3 PM, check-in! | 没错 下午三点之后的任何时间均可入住 |
[47:49] | Very good, uh, just stop by and we can accommodate. | 非常好 直接过来 我们会为您安排食宿 |
[47:52] | Very good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢您 |
[47:54] | Uh, Mr. Burns? | 伯恩斯先生 |
[47:56] | Ah, Nora! Um, what can I do for you? | 诺拉 有什么事吗 |
[47:58] | Oh. More problems with Sasha? Have a seat. | 跟萨沙又起冲突了吗 请坐 |
[48:01] | No. Um, I actually need to ask for Saturday off. | 不 那个 我想在周六请天假 |
[48:06] | Satur– | 星 星期 |
[48:09] | This Saturday? | 这周星期六 |
[48:10] | Yeah | 没错 |
[48:11] | Saturday, you know, is our busiest day of the week. | 你也知道星期六是咱们这最忙的一天 |
[48:14] | Is it– Is it that important to you? | 那事对你很重要吗 |
[48:15] | – Yeah, it really is. – Aw, you’re killin’ me here. | -对 挺重要的 -你让我很难办啊 |
[48:18] | You’re killin’ me, Nora! You– | 诺拉 真难办啊 你 |
[48:21] | Saturday we’re gonna be especially busy. | 这周六会特别忙 |
[48:25] | Um. I will think about it, okay? I will– | 让我考虑一下 好吗 我会 |
[48:29] | I don’t know if I can deal with this now. | 我不知道现在能不能给你答复 |
[48:30] | I’ll think about it. I’ll, I’ll let you know. | 我想一想 我会 会给你答复的 |
[48:32] | Mr. Burns, I never ask for time off. | 伯恩斯先生 我从未请过假 |
[48:34] | I know that, I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[48:36] | But you’re my best girl. I– What am I gonna do? | 但你是我这最好的员工 我还能怎么办 |
[48:39] | I’m here for you all the time! All I’m asking is for one day. | 我一直在给你干活 我只想要一天的假期 |
[48:44] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[48:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[48:46] | It’s gonna be really busy Saturday. | 看来这周六一定会很忙 |
[48:49] | Thank you, Mr. Burns. | 谢谢你 伯恩斯先生 |
[48:52] | Hey– you owe me! | 你欠我一次 |
[48:54] | Eh, apparently I owe everyone. | 好吧 显然我现在谁都欠 |
[49:05] | Who was the suit? | 那个穿衬衫的是谁 |
[49:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:08] | Mr. GQ in the grey beamer! | 灰宝马车里那个时尚先生 |
[49:10] | What, you back-doorin’ me, Nora? | 啥 你在跟我耍心眼吗 诺拉 |
[49:12] | No! | 没有 |
[49:13] | Then who’s the fuckin’ suit? | 那他妈那个衬衫男是谁 |
[49:15] | He’s just some guy I met! | 他就是一个我前几天遇到的路人 |
[49:16] | Some guy, my ass! | 一个路人 我的天啊 |
[49:18] | What? You think you can cut out the middle man? | 什么 你觉得你能把中间人排除在外 |
[49:20] | Huh? Start your own lil’ business? | 自立门户 是吗 |
[49:21] | Nah, you wanna deal, you deal through me. | 不行 你想卖 你也得通过我去卖 |
[49:23] | I’m not dealing! He’s just some guy I met! | 我没有卖 他只是个我见过的路人 |
[49:26] | You just met some rich ass guy, right? | 你刚刚遇见一个富佬 是吗 |
[49:29] | If you’re gonna lie, at least make it convincing. | 撒谎至少也装得像一点啊 |
[49:31] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[49:33] | No suit goes bottom trollin’! | 你以为凯子那么好钓吗 |
[49:36] | I catch you fuckin’ around my back again | 再他妈背着我搞小动作 |
[49:38] | I’m gonna mess you up, Nora. | 我就搞死你 诺拉 |
[49:40] | Yo, you don’t own me, alright? Why don’t you back up? | 你管不到我 懂吗 你离我远点行吗 |
[49:48] | The fuck you doin’? | 你他妈干什么 |
[49:54] | You fuckin’ crazy, huh? Fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了是吗 想造反是吗 |
[50:00] | – Are they fighting? – Oh yeah, they are. | -他们在打架吗 -天啊 还真的 |
[50:03] | – Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh shit! – What the fuck? | -我操 我操 这他妈的 -什么鬼 |
[50:06] | Oh my god! Hit back, Jesus! You look stupid! | 我操 还手啊 黑修斯 你跟个傻逼一样 |
[50:10] | – You’re gettin’ your ass beat! – Enough! | -你被打的真惨 -别打了 |
[50:12] | You a pussy, Jesus, that’s crazy. | 你个怂逼 黑修斯 真是疯了 |
[50:14] | She just molly wopped you. | 她都骑你脸上了 |
[50:15] | He didn’t do nothin’, he just stood there! | 他啥也没干 就在那挨打 |
[50:17] | Yeah, you got fucked up. | 是啊 你被揍惨了 |
[50:18] | Fuck y’all! | 去你们妈的 |
[50:20] | Got your ass kicked! | 被揍惨了吧 |
[50:22] | I didn’t get my ass kicked! | 我没被揍惨 |
[50:23] | Fuck you– oh shit! | 滚你妈的 我操 |
[50:26] | – Oh shit! – Oh! Oh shit! | -我操 -我的天 |
[50:28] | Nope! Nope, you’re dead. He’s fucked up. | 不 不 你要死了 他完蛋了 |
[50:29] | You’re gonna die, you can’t breathe. Damn! | 你要死了 没法呼吸了都 兄弟 |
[50:31] | Better stand up, Jesus! Stand up! | 你最好反抗一下 黑修斯 起来啊 |
[50:34] | What the hell is go– What is going on here? | 这他妈怎么 这怎么回事 |
[50:37] | Get her off me! | 让她离我远点 |
[50:39] | Jesus, stop it, and you get off of her right now! | 黑修斯 停手 你给我从她身上下来 |
[50:41] | I’m ch– me? She’s cho–! | 我 我吗 她在锁 |
[50:43] | Get– Break it up, you two! | 给我 给我分开 你俩 |
[50:45] | C’mon! Behave like humans, for crying out loud! | 快点 都正常点 我的天啊 |
[50:50] | Jesus! In my office, right now! | 黑修斯 来我办公室 马上 |
[50:53] | Man, fuck her! | 去她妈的 |
[50:53] | I said now! Get the hell in my office! | 现在 快给我滚去办公室 |
[50:57] | And you two! | 还有你俩 |
[50:58] | Sasha, mind your own business! Get– | 萨沙 这不关你的事 给我 |
[51:01] | No. No! This is my business, Mr. Burns! | 不 不 这就是我的事 伯恩斯先生 |
[51:05] | You know, you– you’re always playing favorites! | 你知道吗 你总是对她偏心 |
[51:07] | And you know, your favorite has been fuckin’ Johns in these rooms | 但你知道吗 你的小宝贝就在这几间房里 |
[51:10] | night after night for months right under your nose! | 夜以继日地在你眼皮底下操着男人 |
[51:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[51:15] | – How you feel about that? – You’re welcome, we told you. | -现在感觉如何 -别客气 我们告诉你了 |
[51:18] | Nora, is this true? | 诺拉 是真的吗 |
[51:21] | Nora, I’m talking to you. | 诺拉 我问你话呢 |
[51:24] | Just tell me it is not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[51:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[51:33] | Yep. Boom. | 完了 完了哦 |
[51:35] | You two, get back to work. Get– go! | 你俩 回去工作 给我滚 |
[51:38] | You just– you just- | 你这人 你只是 |
[51:40] | Got the truth now. | 现在知道了吧 |
[51:42] | You’re welcome. | 别客气哦 |
[51:46] | I give you every break in the book | 该休息的我都让你休息了 |
[51:48] | and this is what you do to me? | 然后你就这么对我吗 |
[51:50] | Forget the Johns, you fucked me! | 别管那些嫖客了 你真伤我心 |
[51:55] | I thought you were better than that. | 我本来以为你还不至于堕落至此 |
[52:00] | Just get your shit and go. You do not work here anymore. | 收拾好东西走吧 你被开除了 |
[52:41] | Get your hands up, Nora! C’mon! C’mon! | 把手抬起来 诺拉 加油 加油啊 |
[52:45] | – Come here! – Keep moving, keep moving! | -打我啊 -保持步伐 保持移动 |
[52:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[52:49] | Why’d you enter the tournament if you’re just gonna stand there? | 你光站那挨打怎么参加比赛 |
[52:52] | The fuck is your problem, Nora? | 你他妈怎么回事 诺拉 |
[52:54] | I don’t have a problem! | 我没事 |
[52:55] | What do you mean you don’t have a fuckin’ problem? | 你说你没事 你他妈什么意思 |
[52:57] | You got a big ass problem! | 我看你他妈有一堆破事 |
[52:58] | Come on! | 打起精神 |
[52:59] | You entered the competition and you can’t even beat Rosheen! | 你连罗辛都打不过 还打什么比赛啊 |
[53:02] | Oh, co– What? | 天啊 你说啥 |
[53:03] | You don’t have to fight in this fuckin’ competition! | 你不想打就别他妈参赛了 |
[53:06] | I don’t fuckin’ have a choice. I don’t fucking have a choice! | 我他妈别无选择了懂吗 别无选择了 |
[53:10] | Are you girls gonna fight or Nora, you need me to string you up | 诺拉你到底要不要打 还是你想 |
[53:13] | and let everyone use you as a punching bag? Come on! | 让我把你吊起来给别人当沙袋打 振作点 |
[53:16] | – I am fighting! – No, you’re fuckin’ not! | -我在打了 -你他妈在打个鬼 |
[53:18] | Then fight, Nora! Fuckin’ fight! Fight! Fight, Nora! | 你跟我打啊 诺拉 出手啊 打啊 打啊 |
[53:23] | Come on. | 注意点 |
[53:24] | Alright, that’s enough! | 好了 别打了 |
[53:27] | Fuckin’ fight! | 你他妈打啊 |
[53:29] | That’s enough! Let it go! Get up! Get up! Get up! | 够了够了 别打了 起来起来起来 |
[53:32] | – Fuckin’ fight! – Come on. | -你他妈打啊 -够了 |
[53:33] | – Come on, let it go! – Fuckin’ fight! | -够了够了 冷静点 -你他妈打啊 |
[53:36] | – She ain’t doin’ shit! – Take a fuckin’ walk! | -她什么也不干 -给我去走一圈 |
[53:38] | She’s not fuckin’ doin’ shit! | 她他妈什么也不做 |
[53:40] | This is the tournament! | 就他妈快比赛了 |
[53:41] | – Get your ass out and take a walk! – Yes!it is! | -给我出去冷静冷静 -对啊都快比赛了 |
[53:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[53:51] | No, no, no. Get in here. The fuck’s goin’ on with you? | 不不不 你进来 你他妈怎么回事 |
[53:57] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[54:00] | Get it together. | 振作起来 |
[54:04] | Aight? | 好吗 |
[54:20] | I’m sorry, Aisha. | 对不起 阿依莎 |
[54:26] | I didn’t mean to mess up your training. | 我不是故意搞砸你训练的 |
[54:28] | It’s just I’m messing everything up nowadays. | 我只是最近什么都搞砸了 |
[54:44] | Stop feeling sorry for yourself | 别再自怨自艾了 |
[54:47] | and fight for what the fuck you really want. | 想要什么就他妈去奋斗 |
[54:51] | Yeah, I don’t know what I want anymore. | 可是我现在不知道我到底想要什么了 |
[55:11] | Mom? | 妈 |
[55:13] | Mrs. Peters, were you sleeping? | 彼得斯太太 你是在睡觉吗 |
[55:16] | Is that my mom coughing? | 你听见我妈在咳嗽了吗 |
[55:18] | You’re supposed to be watching her! | 你本来应该去照看她的 |
[55:20] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[55:25] | Mom. Hey! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[55:27] | Mom, wake up. Mom. You okay? | 妈妈 醒醒 你还好吗 |
[55:30] | No, no, I’m okay. | 没事 没事 我挺好的 |
[55:34] | This is normal, everyday death spiral shit. | 很正常 不就是每天都觉得我快死了 |
[55:39] | You’re okay? | 你真没事吗 |
[55:41] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 没事 |
[55:43] | Alright, ’cause I brought you dinner. | 好吧 我给你带晚饭了 |
[55:45] | Oh! Let me guess, chicken! | 让我猜猜 还是鸡肉 |
[55:48] | No, I brought you hamburgers | 不对 我给你带了 |
[55:50] | because I know they’re your favorite. | 你最喜欢吃的汉堡 |
[55:52] | Aw, that they are. Thank you. | 确实是我最喜欢的 谢谢你 |
[55:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[56:00] | Spit it out. | 说吧 |
[56:07] | I got fired today. | 我今天被开除了 |
[56:09] | For what? | 为什么 |
[56:12] | For fighting. | 因为打架 |
[56:16] | Fighting at work. | 工作的时候打架 |
[56:19] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[56:20] | You know, I just was standing up for myself | 我只是在维护自己 |
[56:22] | and it got a little physical, | 只是稍微起了点肢体冲突 |
[56:23] | that’s all. | 就这样 |
[56:24] | Well, that must have been a dandy of a brouhaha. | 那你打的一定是个烦人的自恋狂吧 |
[56:30] | Look, Mom. | 听着 妈妈 |
[56:33] | I don’t know how I’m gonna pay for everything without this job. | 没了这工作我不知道要怎么满足日常开销 |
[56:36] | I don’t even know how I’m gonna pay Mary back! | 我都不知道怎么给玛丽工资 |
[56:38] | Oh, fuck that cow. | 哎哟 去她妈的吧 |
[56:40] | What is she gonna do to you, sue ya? | 她能拿你怎么办 起诉你吗 |
[56:43] | For what? This shithole? | 为了什么 就这破地 |
[56:47] | No. You will find something else, Nora. | 听着 你还会找到其他工作的 诺拉 |
[56:53] | I just want better for us. | 我只想让咱俩过得更好 |
[56:55] | Well then, | 那好吧 |
[56:58] | I guess there’s only one thing you can do. | 我想你现在只剩一个选项了 |
[57:04] | Win that damn tournament. | 拿下比赛 |
[57:06] | Win that whole goddamn MM– Mountain Man Asshole thing. | 把那该死的综合什么什么玩意赢下来 |
[57:12] | You go kick everybody’s goddamn ass. | 去把她们打得落花流水 |
[57:47] | Hey, Nora. I have your, uh, severance check here. | 诺拉 这是你的遣散费 |
[57:50] | Cool. | 好 |
[57:57] | You’re pissed at me, huh? | 你一定恨透我了 对吧 |
[57:58] | I coulda called the law on you, | 本来我可以去报案的 |
[58:00] | you’d been in jail. You know that? | 那你就得去蹲局子了 知道吗 |
[58:03] | As it is, Jesus is probably gonna press charges. | 现在看来 黑修斯很可能会去起诉你 |
[58:06] | Jesus is not gonna call the cops. | 黑修斯才不会去报警 |
[58:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许会 也许不会 |
[58:09] | But you just can’t beat the hell out of a coworker. | 但你和同事打架一定是错的 |
[58:11] | It’s never the answer. | 解决不了问题 |
[58:13] | Well, you don’t know how far I was pushed. | 你想象不到我已经被逼得走投无路了 |
[58:15] | I can guess. | 我想我知道 |
[58:16] | I can guess. | 我能猜出来 |
[58:19] | Hurting somebody just ’cause you think you’re right? | 因为你觉得自己是对的 就有理由打人吗 |
[58:21] | That is a fast track to a criminal record, kid. | 简直就是坐上了牢房直通车 孩子 |
[58:24] | Yeah, well, that’d just be one more | 真好 生活中不止奋斗[打架] |
[58:25] | bullshit thing that I have to fight. | 现在还得多听你几句屁话 |
[58:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:28] | Why does it always have to be a fight with you, Nora? | 所有的事情到你这 就要打架解决 诺拉 |
[58:31] | Because everything is a fight, Billy! | 因为一切都要靠奋斗[打架] 比利 |
[58:34] | Yes, yes, you keep telling me. | 对 对 你一直就这么说的 |
[58:36] | I question your definition of “fight”! | 简直不懂你对这两个字的定义 |
[58:45] | Rotate that hip. C’mon. | 转动臀部 拜托 |
[58:48] | Alright, good job girls. That’s the day. | 好 表现不错 姑娘们 今天就到这儿吧 |
[58:50] | – Thank you, Coach! – Yep. | -谢谢教练 -不客气 |
[58:54] | Aisha, Nora! You’re up! | 阿依莎 诺拉 轮到你俩上了 |
[59:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:13] | Alright ladies, it’s game time. | 好了 姑娘们 游戏时间到了 |
[59:15] | Two o’clock tomorrow evenin’, | 明天下午两点 |
[59:17] | I’ll meet you both at the Civic Center and | 我在文娱中心等你们俩 |
[59:19] | we’ll see what we see. | 到时候一切见分晓 |
[59:20] | But for right now, however, | 但就目前来说 |
[59:21] | I need you to really concentrate on | 你们给我打起万分精神 |
[59:23] | your structure and your footwork. | 投入到自己的动作和步法中去 |
[59:25] | Tonight, get your rest. | 今晚 就好好休息 |
[59:27] | Eight hours at least, please. | 至少都要睡够八小时 |
[59:28] | Maybe more, if you can. | 如果想的话 也可以多睡会 |
[59:30] | And then, maybe a light run in the morning, | 然后 早上可以去跑一跑 |
[59:32] | a nap, and then it’s show time. | 小憩一下 然后就该你们展现自我了 |
[59:35] | You girls got any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[59:36] | – No, Coach. – Alright. Take it easy. | -没有 教练 -好的 放松点 |
[59:48] | – Hey, Aisha? – Sup? | -嘿 阿依莎 -怎么 |
[59:50] | Just wanted to say I’m really sorry about yesterday. | 我想说 昨天的事我真的很抱歉 |
[59:54] | Nah, you’re good. I was a little too hard on you. | 不 你没错 是我有点太过分了 |
[59:57] | Nah, it was good. | 不 我说真的 |
[59:59] | You really showed me what it is I want. | 因为你 我总算意识到我想要什么 |
[1:00:00] | And what’s that, huh? Huh? Huh? | 那你说说 你想要什么 |
[1:00:04] | I wanna win this. | 我想要赢 |
[1:00:06] | You know you’re gonna have to get through me, right? | 那你也知道 拳场上你得先打赢我 对吧 |
[1:00:08] | I’m not your damn sidekick, boo! | 我们又不是合作取胜 |
[1:00:09] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:00:11] | Maybe it’s you who’s gonna have to get through me! | 但谁打得赢谁还说不定呢 |
[1:00:13] | Alright, honey. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[1:00:17] | Oh, hey! Save the full contact for the tournament! | 干嘛呢 把实力都留到锦标赛上去好吗 |
[1:00:21] | That was my bad, Coach. | 对不起 教练 我的错 |
[1:00:22] | Apparently, I’m really bad at reading signals. | 事实证明 我不擅长看对手的进攻信号 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah, well, bromancing her to death isn’t working. | 是的 但也没必要把她往死里揍 |
[1:00:27] | Keep moving! | 继续练习 |
[1:00:30] | There you go. | 开始吧 |
[1:00:36] | Nora! Where you at? | 诺拉 你在哪呢 |
[1:00:38] | Over here, Coach! | 我在这儿 教练 |
[1:00:39] | Hey, good job today, kid. | 今天表现不错 孩子 |
[1:00:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:42] | I feel like your headspace is finally getting dialed in. | 感觉你终于开窍了 如鱼得水 |
[1:00:45] | That’s what you need, alright? | 你需要的就是保持好这种状态 |
[1:00:47] | Now, I want you to go home tonight, get plenty of rest, | 好了 今晚回家以后 好好休息 |
[1:00:51] | load up on carbs, and get a lot of sleep. Alright? | 多吃点碳水化合物 多睡一会儿 好吗 |
[1:00:55] | And please get that damn hair braided. | 然后拜托你把这头头发编成辫子 |
[1:00:58] | I was just gonna like, put it in like a bun or something. | 我原本就想把它随便弄一下 做个发髻 |
[1:01:00] | No you’re not. I got you covered, they’re expecting you. | 别那样弄 我和他们说好了 直接去就行 |
[1:01:04] | – Tonight? – Yep. | -今晚吗 -对 |
[1:01:06] | Rosheen, I don’t have money to pay for this. | 罗辛 我付不起这个钱 |
[1:01:08] | I got ya. It’s taken care of, don’t worry about it. | 没事 不要操心钱的事 我已经搞定了 |
[1:01:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:01:17] | Alright. My little rag doll won’t be so raggy! | 当然 不能让我的布娃娃蓬头垢面就上场 |
[1:01:21] | Go get ’em, girl! | 快去吧 孩子 |
[1:01:39] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 需要做头发吗 |
[1:01:41] | Um, Rosheen sent me to get my hair done for my fight. | 罗辛让我来 为我明天的比赛做头发 |
[1:01:44] | Like, braids or something? | 比如 弄成辫子或者其他的什么 |
[1:01:45] | Yeah, yeah. I know. I can get you for two hundred dollars. | 我知道了 那我只收你两百美元 |
[1:01:49] | Oh. Rosheen said that it was “taken care of?” | 可罗辛说的是 “已经和你们说好了” |
[1:01:56] | What do you think this is? | 你觉得我们这儿是什么店 |
[1:01:57] | A charity for some straggedy-ass white girl? | 给邋遢的白人女孩免费做头发的慈善机构 |
[1:02:00] | I’m sorry there must have been some misunderstanding. | 抱歉 可能是有什么误会 |
[1:02:03] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no, come back, come back! | 哦 不 不 不 不 回来回来 |
[1:02:06] | I’m just teasing you! Come on, I’m playing! | 刚刚是在逗你玩 好吧 开玩笑的 |
[1:02:08] | Come on in. Now, damn! | 快回来 现如今 大家也真是的 |
[1:02:10] | Don’t take everything so damn personal! Come on! | 觉得所有人都是在针对自己 快来吧 |
[1:02:14] | It’s like every other word was “oh, sorry!” | 每句话都是在跟人说”对不起” |
[1:02:17] | Like a ticking time bomb. | 到时候她就像定时炸弹那样 |
[1:02:18] | She was gonna come back and shoot this whole place up. | 她一过来就把我这小店炸平了 |
[1:02:20] | Y’all, stop! Okay, look. | 你们别笑了 好了 想想 |
[1:02:23] | I am going to– | 我要 |
[1:02:29] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I’mma– | 没事 没事 我会帮你 |
[1:02:31] | You know, I’mma make you look like a champion! | 到时候 你看上去就是耀眼夺目的冠军 |
[1:02:38] | – Oh, yeah! Girls fight like, way harder than guys! – What? | -拳击场上女孩比男的打得都狠 -这样吗 |
[1:02:43] | Yeah, like, guys can go in, and they’ll shake hands afterwards, | 对 就比如 男人上场打拳 打完会握手 |
[1:02:46] | and they’re all cool but girls, sometimes, | 就很酷 但是有时候 女子拳击手就会 |
[1:02:48] | they hold a grudge. It’s pretty nasty. | 相互怀恨在心 让人厌恶 |
[1:02:50] | Mhm. I know that’s right. | 我能懂这种感觉 |
[1:02:53] | Well, Miss Champion. Viola! | 冠军小姐 闪亮登场 |
[1:02:59] | Look at you! | 快看呐 |
[1:03:01] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:03:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[1:03:06] | I had to cover a shift for this bitch that got fired. | 我得替那个被解雇的婊子顶班 |
[1:03:09] | Oh, no worries, it’s fine. Look like it’s getting late anyway. | 不用担心 没关系 不过看起来也不早了 |
[1:03:13] | Nobody here but the usual suspects. | 除了你们几个”常客” 也没别人 |
[1:03:17] | Oh, and the “female Rocky” over here! | 对了 还有我们的女版”洛基” |
[1:03:23] | Um, hey look, I would tip you if I had any money, | 我身上没带钱 不然我定会给你小费的 |
[1:03:27] | but I just lost my job. | 而且我最近还丢了工作 |
[1:03:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:03:33] | And besides, Rosheen got you. | 再说了 这些钱罗辛都帮你包了 |
[1:03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么一回事 |
[1:03:42] | That’s that crazy ass bitch with the mother. | 这就是那个跟她妈妈一起住的疯婊子 |
[1:03:45] | – Oh! – Yeah! | -天呐 -没想到吧 |
[1:03:48] | The fuck did you just say? | 你刚刚他妈的说什么 |
[1:03:49] | Bitch, you heard what I said, okay? | 婊子 你听得一清二楚了 好吗 |
[1:03:52] | So take ya little ass outta here, alright? | 所以赶紧给我滚出去 好吗 |
[1:03:55] | You not gon’ do nothin’. You ’bout to do somethin’? | 平时什么也不干 现在想干什么 |
[1:03:59] | You gon’ do somethin’? | 你想干什么吗 |
[1:04:03] | That’s what I thought. | 我想你也不敢 |
[1:04:30] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:04:33] | – Oh no, you gotta go. – Alright, alright, alright. | -好了 你给我出去 -好的 好的 好的 |
[1:04:36] | – You do not fight in my place! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -不准在我的地盘上打架 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:04:42] | Sasha, what are you doi– | 萨沙 你要干什 |
[1:06:22] | Hey, hey! Excuse me, Officer. Officer! | 你好 你好 打扰一下 警官 警官 |
[1:06:25] | – What? – Can I get my phone call now, please? | -怎么了 -我现在能打个电话吗 |
[1:06:27] | I need to call someone. | 我想找个人过来 |
[1:06:29] | Some type of medical emergency? | 是需要急救吗 |
[1:06:29] | It is, actually. I need to see someone about my hand. | 对的 我想找个医生过来检查下我的手 |
[1:06:32] | I think I might have broke it. | 我觉得我的手好像是骨折了 |
[1:06:35] | Sir! Sir, sir. She lyin’. | 先生 先生 她在撒谎 |
[1:06:39] | She always be lyin’. She ain’t got no medical emergency. | 她向来谎话连篇 她才不需要什么急救 |
[1:06:43] | I’m not lying! You can see that I might have broke my hand. Please. | 我没有撒谎 你看我的手可能折了 拜托 |
[1:06:46] | Doesn’t look that bad. | 看起来没那么糟 |
[1:06:47] | Are you serious? I have a job tomorrow! | 你在说笑吗 我明天还有正事要做 |
[1:06:53] | This is a very important job | 非常重要的正事 |
[1:06:54] | that I need to get to, like, in a few hours, okay? | 大概几个小时以后我就得赶过去 好吗 |
[1:06:57] | – She lyin’. – Please! | -她在说谎 -拜托你了 |
[1:06:59] | She lyin.’ Her coochie is the only thing | 她在撒谎 怕是她的”小妹妹”才有急症 |
[1:07:02] | that got a medical emergency, okay? | 急着去见人 懂了吗 |
[1:07:04] | The gynecologist gon’ need a chin strap | 妇科医生怕是要用扣绳 |
[1:07:06] | to deal with that offense between her legs, okay? | 绑在她两腿之间才能治好 懂了吗 |
[1:07:10] | That’s good! I’m gonna tell the Captain about that one. | 这个笑话不错 待会我和警长讲讲 |
[1:07:12] | You hear that, Nora? He’s gonna tell ’em about | 听到了吗 诺拉 他们以后就会讲起 |
[1:07:13] | your offence between your legs, bitch! | 你腿间的罪行了 臭婊子 |
[1:07:19] | Man, I can’t believe that you came to my work | 我是真不敢相信你居然找上门来 |
[1:07:21] | and laid your hands on me, bitch. | 还对我动手动脚 婊子 |
[1:07:24] | You are going to pay! This is not over, you hear me? | 你要付出代价 我和你没完 听到了吗 |
[1:07:29] | This is on you! | 全都怪你 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah. Why don’t you | 对啊 你怎么不 |
[1:07:35] | Why don’t you go call one yo lil’ | 你为什么不打电话给你那些 |
[1:07:36] | Benz-drivin’, BMW-havin’, | 开着奔驰 宝马的 |
[1:07:39] | bougie-ass hooker workers now, huh? | 有钱有势的金主嫖客呢 |
[1:07:41] | Call ’em for that! Call! Call ’em! | 给他们打电话啊 打啊 打给他们 |
[1:07:43] | Tell ’em to bail you outta jail, | 求他们把你保释出去 |
[1:07:45] | see how fast they come! | 看看他们来得能有多快 |
[1:07:48] | Uh, hey, Officer! | 你好 警官 |
[1:07:52] | Hey! Hey! Please come here. | 你好 拜托您过来一下 |
[1:07:56] | Am I allowed to use, uh, like my cell phone | 我能否用一下我的手机 |
[1:07:58] | to get a number out of my phone | 找一个号码 |
[1:08:00] | so that I can make my phone call? | 然后我打一个电话 |
[1:08:03] | No. | 不行 |
[1:08:04] | – Please? – No. | -拜托 -不行 |
[1:08:06] | I don’t know his number by heart. | 我记不太清他的号码 |
[1:08:07] | That’s- that’d be my one phone call and that’ll be it, I promise! | 但我就打这一个电话 就一个 我保证 |
[1:08:10] | Goddamn, Nora! | 该死的 诺拉 |
[1:08:13] | Have some respect for yourself. | 你能不能有点尊严 |
[1:08:15] | Some decency! | 活得体面些 |
[1:08:16] | You really gon’ call one of them Johns | 你真的要给那些男人们打电话 |
[1:08:19] | who be droppin’ nickels in you? | 用他们的臭钱 把你保释出去吗 |
[1:08:21] | He’s not a J– Uh. | 他不是 |
[1:08:22] | It’s a friend of mine. Please, I just don’t know his number. | 他是我朋友 拜托了 我只是记不清号码 |
[1:08:25] | You ain’t got no friends. Stop lyin’. | 你哪来的朋友 能不能说句真话听听 |
[1:08:29] | You ain’t got to lie now! We here together, we in jail! | 你不要再撒谎了 我们都在牢里蹲着呢 |
[1:08:33] | Look, please? | 听着 拜托 |
[1:08:35] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:08:36] | Look, I’ll see what I can do, alright? | 听着 我看看我能做什么 好吗 |
[1:08:39] | Can you see what you can do for me, too? Laugh McGee? | 你也能为我做些什么吗 爱笑的麦吉警官 |
[1:08:45] | Here’s your numbers. | 给你 你要的号码 |
[1:08:45] | Use our phone, dial nine for an outside line. | 用我们的电话打 按9可以拨外线 |
[1:08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:08:59] | Just call– Just call him. It’s fine. | 就是 就是打个电话给他 没事的 |
[1:09:15] | Hi! You’ve reached Jason, and this is my phone! | 你好 我是杰森 这是我的电话 |
[1:09:18] | Thank you so much for calling me. | 非常感谢你的来电 |
[1:09:19] | I hope you are doing something wonderful with your days, | 希望你最近过的顺心如意 |
[1:09:22] | and I know you are accomplishing something great! | 我知道你正着手大事 |
[1:09:23] | Please leave a message, | 请留言 |
[1:09:24] | and I will surely get back to you as soon as I can! | 我一定会尽快给你回复的 |
[1:09:28] | Hey, uh, Jason. It’s um– I’m so sorry for calling you so late, um. | 你好 杰森 很抱歉这么晚打电话给你 |
[1:09:33] | Or so early. I’m not, um– But, uh, this is Nora. | 或者说 抱歉这么早打给你 我是诺拉 |
[1:09:37] | Um, we met at the pharmacy. | 我们是那天在药房认识的 |
[1:09:39] | Um, and you also came to my work. | 你也来我工作的地方找过我 |
[1:09:43] | so uh, I needed to call, um, I’m in a little bit of a– of a jam. | 所以 我打给你是因为 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[1:09:48] | Um. You know that fight tournament that I- I had told you about? | 你记得我跟你说过的拳击锦标赛吗 |
[1:09:58] | Luck of the redheads. Someone’s posted bail. | 我们的红发女子真幸运 有人保释你出去 |
[1:10:02] | Tell him never mind. | 告诉他 谢谢 |
[1:10:04] | I can’t be owin’ anybody like that again. | 我不能再欠别人人情了 |
[1:10:08] | OKay, Red. You got it. It’s just that– | 好的 红发妹 我会转达的 只是说 |
[1:10:10] | Oh, look! They makin’ up nicknames for you here now. | 哇 听听 他们现在都给你取了个爱称呢 |
[1:10:13] | Here you go, Red. | 去吧 红发妹 |
[1:10:15] | Rich ass Captain Save-A-Ho is here! | 我们有钱的”赎妓”队长来了 |
[1:10:18] | If it makes any difference, | 保释你的不是什么有钱男人 |
[1:10:20] | it’s not some rich ass guy. | 如果告诉你 你会好受些的话 |
[1:10:37] | She’s been shoveling all that cash in her pillowcase for years. | 这么些年来 她一拿到现金就往枕套里藏 |
[1:10:45] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[1:10:48] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:24] | Let’s go. | 另一只手 |
[1:11:32] | Nora, what the hell do I say about | 诺拉 我怎么告诫你的 |
[1:11:34] | taking this shit outside the gym? | 私人恩怨不要影响到我们的比赛 |
[1:11:38] | I know, it was really stupid. | 我知道 这样真的很蠢 |
[1:11:40] | But it’s not that bad, I swear. | 但我发誓 没看上去那么糟 |
[1:11:42] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[1:11:46] | Everything else okay? | 其他都还好吧 |
[1:11:48] | Yeah. Everything else is fine, yeah. | 其他都很好 只是说 |
[1:11:50] | It’s just this, it’s just the knuckles. | 只是伤到了指关节 |
[1:11:53] | Maybe you shouldn’t do this today. | 也许你今天不应该上场了 |
[1:11:56] | Please, Rosheen, I have to do this. | 求你了 罗辛 我必须这么做 |
[1:11:58] | I don’t have a choice. I have to fight today. | 我别无选择 我今天一定要上场 |
[1:12:03] | It’s really not that bad, I swear. | 真的没那么糟 我发誓 |
[1:12:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:12:11] | I’m messin’ with you. | 我逗你玩的 |
[1:12:14] | Me, stop you from fightin’? | 我会阻止你参赛吗 |
[1:12:18] | They’d take my old ass out in the back alley | 恐怕还没等我插手 他们就会把我 |
[1:12:20] | before that’d happen, right? | 拖出后门暴打一顿 是不是 |
[1:12:24] | I don’t know about that. I’d probably get my ass kicked. | 那我倒不知道 不过我可能会被揍得很惨 |
[1:12:28] | Hey, nobody is ever a hundred percent goin’ into a fight. | 没人能百分之百投入战斗的 |
[1:12:33] | You’re always gonna have a little somethin’ | 人们总会碰到些 |
[1:12:35] | that’s really fucked up. | 十分棘手的倒霉事 |
[1:12:40] | You just gotta fight through it, right? | 挺过去就好了 对吗 |
[1:12:44] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:12:48] | Give it. Spread ’em. | 来 把手分开 |
[1:12:56] | 综合格斗大学 从这里开始 | |
[1:12:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t look good | 观众朋友们 看起来阿依莎情况 |
[1:12:59] | for Aisha. She’s on the bottom. | 不太乐观 她被压在了下面 |
[1:13:06] | No, no, she’s turned it around, | 不 不 她翻过来了 |
[1:13:07] | she’s on the top! She’s dominating! | 她翻到了上面 重新掌握优势 |
[1:13:10] | They’re back on their feet, they’re back on their feet. | 她们重新站起来了 她们站起来了 |
[1:13:18] | Alright, we’re goin’ in for some | 好的 我们将看到一些 |
[1:13:19] | good Muay Thai exchanges here! | 漂亮的泰拳对抗了 |
[1:13:23] | Good kick, good kick by Aisha! | 踢得好 阿依莎踢得好 |
[1:13:30] | And it is over! Aisha knocked her out! | 结束战斗 阿依莎把她拿下了 |
[1:13:44] | Nora Felix and Chase Alexander? | 诺拉·费利克斯和蔡斯·亚历山大 |
[1:13:47] | You two are next. Five minutes. | 你们俩下一组 五分钟准备 |
[1:13:55] | Kumite! Kumite! | 来和我对打啊 来格斗啊 |
[1:14:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:14:01] | One, two! | 一 二 |
[1:14:05] | On to the next motherfuckin’ round, Nora! | 我晋级下一轮了 诺拉 |
[1:14:08] | When are you goin’ up? | 你什么时候上场 |
[1:14:09] | – Next. – Okay. | -下一组 -好啊 |
[1:14:11] | Well, good luck. Go get ’em. Go get ’em. | 祝你好运 快去吧 快去 |
[1:14:21] | You’re a fighter. That’s why you’re here. | 你是一个战士 这就是你来此的原因 |
[1:14:23] | That’s why you’re fightin’ and why you can fight | 这就是你为何在战斗 以及你为何 |
[1:14:26] | all those things you’re goin’ through. | 能与你所经历的一切抗争 |
[1:14:30] | Something got you here! | 某些东西将你带来这里 |
[1:14:32] | Whether it was a reason or something– | 无论是某个原因 还是 |
[1:14:34] | something that you’re going through– | 还是你正在经历的什么 |
[1:14:36] | that’s what brought you here | 正是它让你来到这里 |
[1:14:38] | and it’s bringin’ that out of you. | 而现在是你释放的时候 |
[1:14:40] | You’ve gotta let it. | 你需要把它释放出来 |
[1:14:50] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[1:14:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:15:01] | Nice Superman punch by Chase! | 蔡斯超人般的一击 |
[1:15:10] | Nora looks like she’s in trouble! | 诺拉似乎陷入困境 |
[1:15:17] | Oh, man, it looks like Nora’s in trouble. | 天啊 诺拉好像不行了 |
[1:15:19] | She’s gotta do something. She’s gotta get up! | 她必须做点什么 她必须得起来 |
[1:15:35] | Two good kicks to the ribs. | 肋骨上两脚踢得不错 |
[1:15:40] | Nora’s comin’ back. | 诺拉重新掌控了局面 |
[1:15:55] | Oh, man! There we go! | 天啊 来吧 |
[1:16:09] | Nora’s got her up against the cage. Utilizing that clench! | 诺拉把她逼到笼壁了 锁死她 |
[1:16:12] | Throwing really good knees. I think she’s in trouble– | 膝盖踢得很猛 我觉得她不行了 |
[1:16:15] | Chase might be in trouble! | 蔡斯要不行了 |
[1:16:26] | We got an eye gauge by Chase! | 蔡斯插眼犯规 |
[1:16:32] | Break it up, break it up, break it up, break it up! | 快分开 快分开 快分开 快分开 |
[1:16:34] | – Come on! – We’re here to win a contest, | -住手 -你们是来参赛的 |
[1:16:35] | not hurt each other! Now let’s go! | 不是互相伤害的 走吧 |
[1:16:43] | The hell we’ve been through, no one can hurt you. | 我们曾一起经历过磨难 没人能伤害你了 |
[1:16:48] | – Is Ms. Peters here yet? – No, not yet. | -彼得斯太太到了吗 -还没有 |
[1:16:50] | But she will be. Don’t wait for her, honey. | 不过她会来的 别等她了 宝贝 |
[1:16:52] | Just go! Go, go, go! | 快走吧 走吧 走吧 |
[1:16:54] | Yeah, but I don’t wanna leave you alone. | 好吧 但我不想让你一个人待着 |
[1:16:55] | I’ll be fine. Now give me a hug. | 我没事的 来抱一下 |
[1:16:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:16] | I might lie down for a bit, anyway. | 我可能要躺一会儿 |
[1:17:20] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:21] | I’m fine! | 好着呢 |
[1:17:23] | You go kick ass! | 去大干一场吧 |
[1:17:26] | I love you, kiddo. | 我爱你 宝宝 |
[1:17:27] | I love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:17:38] | How’m I doing? | 我怎么样 |
[1:17:40] | Fuckin’ horrible. But you’re winnin’. | 糟糕得要命 但你赢定了 |
[1:17:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:44] | It’s hard to see while you’re in a fight, | 你身处对抗中可能不觉得 |
[1:17:46] | but everyone else can see it. | 但大家都看出来了 |
[1:17:48] | Now get in there and kick her ass. | 现在回去 去把她拿下 |
[1:17:50] | You keep those hands up, you keep movin’. | 双手时刻防卫 双脚不停移动 |
[1:17:52] | Alright? Spit it out. | 记住了吗 吐出来 |
[1:17:54] | There you go. Alright. Let’s go. Own it! C’mon! | 很好 上场吧 完胜她 加油 |
[1:18:14] | Nora, you can’t fight your way through everything. | 诺拉 你不可能每件事都要斗到底 |
[1:18:20] | Yeah, well, it’s not like I’m trying to fight, Mom. | 是啊 妈妈 也不是我要斗的 |
[1:18:22] | It’s just the way my life works. | 我的生活就是这样的 |
[1:18:23] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[1:18:25] | Mom, I take care of you, don’t I? | 妈妈 我要照顾你 对吧 |
[1:18:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:18:28] | And I make sure that you’re not alone for too long. | 我还要确保你不会独自待太长时间 |
[1:18:32] | And I make sure that I have food on the table every night | 我每晚回家都要保证桌上有吃的 |
[1:18:35] | when I get home. For you. | 保证你能吃上晚饭 |
[1:18:37] | And I make sure that I have your medicine. | 我还得确保你有药吃 |
[1:18:39] | And I make sure that you have your scotch. | 甚至保证你喝得上威士忌 |
[1:18:41] | And your crossword puzzles. Right? | 玩得上填字游戏 对吧 |
[1:18:45] | So I don’t understand. Why do you keep questioning me | 我就不明白了 你为什么总在质疑 |
[1:18:47] | on what I’m trying to do? | 我在做什么 |
[1:18:48] | And how I’m living my life? | 还有我怎么生活 |
[1:18:51] | You know, I’m trying my best! | 我已经尽力了 |
[1:18:53] | This is the best I can do. | 这是我能做的最好的了 |
[1:18:56] | No, one’s giving me these things. | 这一切都不是白来的 |
[1:19:00] | I love you! Is that not enough? | 我爱你 这还不够吗 |
[1:19:04] | It’s always been enough. | 这对我永远是最满足的 |
[1:19:09] | You fight and fight. | 你不停地奋斗 |
[1:19:11] | You’re good at it. Like I was. | 做得不错 就像我当初一样 |
[1:19:14] | But, there are just certain things you’re gonna need to accept. | 但是 有些事情你只能接受 |
[1:19:23] | – I can’t talk to you. This is– – Nora! | -我没法和你说了 这是 -诺拉 |
[1:19:45] | Came all this way. For what? | 我费了这么大劲 图什么 |
[1:19:48] | It’s okay– | 没关系的 |
[1:19:49] | It’s not okay. It’s not okay, guys! | 有关系 一点都不好 |
[1:20:00] | Alright, it’s not too bad. | 好了 你状态还不错 |
[1:20:02] | You’re in good shape for your next fight. | 可以继续下一场比赛 |
[1:20:05] | Wait, I won? | 等等 我赢了吗 |
[1:20:08] | You keep talkin’ like this and I will stop the next fight. | 你再问我就不让你参赛了 |
[1:20:12] | No, wait, Rosheen. I’m sorry. | 不 等等 罗辛 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:13] | I’m– Yeah, I’m, I’m good. | 我 我很好 |
[1:20:16] | Alright. I’m kiddin’. You’re there. | 好啦 我开玩笑的 你当然没问题 |
[1:20:20] | Here. Let’s go. You got this, kid. | 给 咱们走 孩子你没问题的 |
[1:20:25] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:20:40] | My little Nora. | 我的小诺拉 |
[1:20:43] | All grown up. | 都长成大姑娘了 |
[1:20:49] | But you still fit into my arms. | 可我还是能把你抱住 |
[1:20:58] | Do you remember sleeping like this when your father… | 你还记从前咱们也这样睡 那时你爸爸还 |
[1:21:04] | We were both just babies. All curled up into a little ball. | 咱俩都像小宝宝一样 缩成一小团 |
[1:21:10] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[1:21:15] | You were so warm. | 你暖暖的 |
[1:21:18] | And your hair tickled my nose. | 小头发轻挠着我的鼻子 |
[1:21:23] | You were my little angel. | 你就是我的小天使 |
[1:21:30] | You saved my life back then. | 是你挽救了我的一生 |
[1:21:34] | I saved? | 我挽救你了吗 |
[1:21:38] | When your father couldn’t hack it with my ornery ass anymore, | 当你爸再也受不了我的暴脾气时 |
[1:21:42] | you were the only thing that kept me going. | 你成为我生活唯一的动力 |
[1:21:44] | You were the only reason I had | 你是我每天早上起床 |
[1:21:47] | to get up every morning and carry on. | 继续生活下去的唯一理由 |
[1:21:51] | Because I had to take care of you. | 因为我得照顾你 |
[1:21:55] | So, | 所以说 |
[1:21:59] | I understand what you’re doing for me right now. I really do. | 我明白你现在为我做的一切 我真的明白 |
[1:22:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:22:13] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[1:22:17] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[1:22:19] | I’m not proud of what I had to do– | 这是我应该做的事 我并不引以为傲 |
[1:22:21] | Your father used to say | 你爸常说 |
[1:22:24] | “A woman sees the world the way the woman sees it.” | “女人啊 都是头发长见识短” |
[1:22:29] | And that way, I would know that he was drunk, | 他一这样 我就知道他喝多了 |
[1:22:32] | and I would punch him in the goddamn neck. | 我会揍他脖子 |
[1:22:35] | Yeah. Fun scene for a child | 是啊 这场面可不是每个小孩 |
[1:22:37] | to grow up in. I remember. | 都能看到的 我当然记得 |
[1:22:39] | Well, certainly toughened you up. | 这也让你变得坚强 |
[1:22:42] | – It’s a tough world. – Yeah. | -人世多艰 -没错 |
[1:22:43] | It’s a tough world. | 人世多艰 |
[1:22:45] | I think there’s still a dent in the wall in the kitchen | 厨房的墙上现在还留着个凹痕 |
[1:22:47] | from when you threw him. | 就是你当时扔他时留下的 |
[1:22:50] | Well, I had to hurt him so that he didn’t hurt me first. | 我先伤害他 他才不会伤害我 |
[1:22:56] | And in the end, he still did. | 可到头来 他还是伤害了我 |
[1:23:01] | Sometimes, I wish I could have stepped | 有时候 我真希望自己当初 |
[1:23:03] | into his shoes back then. | 能从他的角度想想 |
[1:23:06] | ‘Cause I would have seen how messed up he was, | 那样我就知道他的处境有多糟糕了 |
[1:23:08] | and I would have walked out that door, | 那样我就会选择离开 |
[1:23:10] | holding you in my arms. | 抱着你一起离开 |
[1:23:14] | Life is a fight, maybe, Nora. | 也许生活是场战斗 诺拉 |
[1:23:16] | But you don’t have to hurt everyone around you. | 但你不必伤害周围的每一个人 |
[1:23:18] | You can just walk away. | 你径自走开就好了 |
[1:23:24] | ‘Cause there, there are other ways to win. | 因为人生不止一条道路 |
[1:23:30] | You are a beautiful, strong woman. | 你是一个美丽而坚强的女人 |
[1:23:33] | And I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:23:37] | And I’m gonna miss you so goddamn much when I go. | 我要是离去了 肯定会非常想你的 |
[1:24:07] | How the hell’d the judges not see me | 裁判就没看到吗 |
[1:24:08] | whoop your ass for three rounds? | 我揍了你整整三轮 |
[1:24:10] | I had your ass, bitch! | 我把你打得落花流水 |
[1:24:12] | And you know it! This was my fight! | 而且你很明白 这场是我的比赛 |
[1:24:14] | – You fuckin’ rigged somethin’ around here – Hey! | -你他妈的在这里做了手脚 -别吵了 |
[1:24:16] | Jane, get the hell out of here! It’s over! | 简 出去 都结束了 |
[1:24:20] | Get outta here! | 赶紧走 |
[1:24:33] | We won again? | 我们又赢了吗 |
[1:24:35] | You’re in one hell of a zone. | 你打得真挺辛苦的 |
[1:24:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:24:38] | But you took a few good shots. | 不过有几击很不错 |
[1:24:40] | Here, lemme close some of those cuts up. | 来 我给你处理下伤口 |
[1:24:42] | Here, put your head back. | 坐过来 把头仰过去 |
[1:24:47] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[1:24:51] | Alright, hold it still. | 好了 仰着别动 |
[1:24:53] | Lemme get this; I don’t want it to split back open. | 我给你处理下 可别再裂开了 |
[1:25:00] | One more fight. | 最后一场 |
[1:25:03] | One more fight. | 最后一场 |
[1:25:10] | We good, Rosheen. | 没事 罗辛 |
[1:25:12] | Always got my girl’s corner, anyway. | 反正我永远挺我媳妇 |
[1:25:14] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:25:15] | Rosheen, we good. She doesn’t have anybody, anyway. | 罗辛 没事 她也没人可以依靠 |
[1:25:19] | – Damn right. – Babe. Be nice, man. | -不能再对了 -亲爱的 友好点 |
[1:25:22] | If I was gonna lose to anybody, | 如果我打输了 |
[1:25:23] | it’d be you, Aisha. | 阿依莎 那一定是输给你 |
[1:25:26] | Aisha, she’s trying to get into your head. | 阿依莎 她忽悠你呢 |
[1:25:28] | Don’t listen to her. | 别理她 |
[1:25:32] | Are you okay to go on? | 你还能再继续吗 |
[1:25:35] | Rosheen, I told you, I cannot quit. I gotta– | 罗辛 我说过了 我不能退出 我得 |
[1:25:38] | I’m messin’ with you! | 我逗你玩呢 |
[1:25:40] | There ain’t an ounce of quit in you. | 你一点也没有放弃的意思 |
[1:25:42] | But you know damn good and well Aisha can knock people out. | 可阿依莎的实力多强你一清二楚 |
[1:25:45] | Or she can rip your arm out. | 她没准会把你胳膊扯下来 |
[1:25:47] | I need you to focus and stay focused, | 你必须要专心 保持精神集中 |
[1:25:50] | ’cause I don’t know where the hell your head’s at today. | 真搞不懂你今天到底在想什么 |
[1:25:53] | It’s been a weird day. | 这一天都怪怪的 |
[1:26:06] | The hell we’ve been through, no one can hurt you. | 我们曾一起经历过磨难 没人能伤害你了 |
[1:26:11] | – Is Ms. Peters here yet? – No, not yet. | -彼得斯来了吗太太 -还没有 |
[1:26:14] | But don’t wait for her, honey. Just, just go! | 别等她了 宝贝 快走吧 |
[1:26:17] | Go, go, go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:26:19] | Mom, I don’t wanna leave you alone. | 妈妈 我不想留你独自待着 |
[1:26:20] | I will be fine. Now you give me a hug and a kiss. | 我没事的 来抱一下 亲一个 |
[1:26:44] | I may lay down for a bit. | 我可能要躺一会儿 |
[1:26:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:49] | Yep! Just a proud mama! | 好得很 也骄傲得很 |
[1:26:52] | You go kick ass! | 去大干一场吧 |
[1:26:55] | I love you, kiddo. | 我爱你 宝宝 |
[1:26:57] | I love you, too, Ma. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:27:01] | Alright, the two are at center. | 好的 她们来到了赛场中央 |
[1:27:03] | You can see the tension in their– | 能感受到她们之间的紧张气氛 |
[1:27:05] | – Yeah. – Between their coaches. | -没错 -教练之间也是 |
[1:27:06] | Aisha looks ready to go. She looks ready to pounce. | 阿依莎已经准备好 随时出击 |
[1:27:09] | – Nora looks– Relaxed. – Yeah. | -诺拉看起来很放松 -是的 |
[1:27:19] | – Alright, touch gloves. – Gettin’ ready to break, | -好的 互碰一下拳套 -准备开战 |
[1:27:20] | touchin’ gloves, and here we go! | 互碰拳套 开始 |
[1:27:53] | Wait, guys! No, wait, something’s happening! | 等下 伙计们 不 等等 有事要发生 |
[1:27:56] | Yeah, it is! A fight! Now, get out there and fight! | 对 是有事 有比赛呢 快去迎战 |
[1:28:03] | C’mon, Nora! Get your hands up! C’mon! | 加油 诺拉 把手举起来 加油 |
[1:28:27] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[1:28:32] | Nora could be tappin’ out any second. She’s kind of… | 诺拉可能随时会拍垫认输 她有点 |
[1:28:35] | She’s gonna tap! | 她要认输了 |
[1:28:48] | C’mon, Nora, get out of her! Roll out! | 加油 诺拉 摆脱掉她 翻身挣脱 |
[1:28:59] | – She’s kind of… – She’s gonna tap, she’s gonna tap! | -她有点 -她不行了 要认输了 |
[1:29:04] | C’mon, Nora! Roll out of it! Roll out of it! | 加油 诺拉 翻身挣脱 翻身挣脱 |
[1:29:11] | What a reversal! | 好一个反败为胜 |
[1:29:12] | There you go! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 就这样 漂亮 好极了 太棒了 |
[1:29:16] | She’s got her back turned again! | 她竟然翻过来了 |
[1:29:22] | What are you doing? Get out there! | 你在干什么 快离开那 |
[1:29:23] | Come on now! | 上啊 |
[1:29:25] | Turn around! | 转过身去 |
[1:29:29] | Nora, don’t! | 诺拉 别这样 |
[1:29:30] | Get out there! Go get her! Go get her! | 冲上去 打败她 打败她 |
[1:29:35] | – There it is. – That’s what’s happening right now. | -她冲上去了 -这就是当前赛况 |
[1:29:37] | Protect yourself! Get your arms up! | 防守啊 抬起胳膊 |
[1:29:42] | No, come on! Come on, Nora, you gotta fight! | 振作点 挺住 诺拉 你要反击 |
[1:29:58] | This what you want? This what you really want? | 这就是你想要的 这就是你梦寐以求的 |
[1:30:13] | Come on! Watch your shoulder! No! | 加把劲 注意你的肩膀 别受伤 |
[1:30:15] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[1:30:20] | Nora, get outta that! | 诺拉 快挣脱 |
[1:30:40] | Nora, tap! | 诺拉 认输吧 |
[1:30:43] | She’s gotta do something. | 她必须得做点什么了 |
[1:30:44] | If she doesn’t do anything, this fight is over. | 如果她什么都不做 就胜负分明了 |
[1:30:46] | Come on! | 认输吧 |
[1:30:47] | – Her shoulder. It’s about ready to go. – That right arm. | -她的肩膀 感觉快脱臼了 -右臂 |
[1:30:49] | That right arm. Is she gonna tap? | 那只右臂 她会认输吗 |
[1:30:58] | Oh my God! The arm snapped! | 我的天啊 一方选手手臂脱臼了 |
[1:31:06] | Aw, shit! | 完蛋了 |
[1:31:18] | 如果裁判认为这回合已经变成”一边倒” 或者在比赛进行中一方拳手严重受伤,将会停止比赛 | |
[1:31:18] | Are the refs gonna do anything? Her arm! | 裁判会叫停比赛吗 她的手臂受伤了 |
[1:31:26] | She’s still in the fight! Is the ref gonna stop this? | 她还在拳台上 裁判会终止比赛吗 |
[1:31:28] | – He should. – I don’t know if he’s going to. | -他应该会 -我不知道他会不会 |
[1:31:31] | Why didn’t you stop it? | 你为什么不终止比赛 |
[1:31:33] | She didn’t tap. | 她没有拍垫认输 |
[1:31:34] | Ref, she didn’t tap out! She didn’t tap out! | 裁判 她没有认输 她没有拍垫认输 |
[1:31:36] | – She didn’t tap. – Stop it! Stop it! | -她确实没有 -终止比赛 快终止 |
[1:31:41] | You good? Fight! Let’s go. | 你还能行吗 比赛 继续 |
[1:31:51] | Aight, baby, c’mon! Finish this off! Right now! | 好了宝贝 上吧 赶紧赢了这场比赛 |
[1:31:55] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:31:57] | Finish it off, finish her off! | 赢了比赛 赢了她 |
[1:31:59] | She’s there for the taking, baby! C’mon, go get her! | 她无力还击了 上吧 宝贝 赢了她 |
[1:32:01] | Ref, stop it! What are you doing? | 裁判 结束比赛 你愣着干嘛 |
[1:32:03] | What are you doing? | 终止比赛 |
[1:32:05] | Nora, you better stop. | 诺拉 你最好停下 |
[1:32:08] | Get outta here, Nora. | 离开拳台 诺拉 |
[1:32:09] | Nora, get the fuck out of here. | 诺拉 别硬撑了 |
[1:32:24] | I think the ref should stop this fight. | 我认为裁判应该叫停这场比赛 |
[1:32:27] | She’s not even playing, not defense. | 她已经没法进攻了 连防守都没有 |
[1:32:30] | Arm, again. | 又是针对手臂的招式 |
[1:32:30] | There is the other… | 这次是另一边 |
[1:32:32] | Is she gonna tap? | 她会认输吗 |
[1:32:36] | Keep breathing, keep breathing, kid! Keep breathing! | 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 孩子 保持呼吸 |
[1:32:49] | C’mon Nora! Roll out of it, roll out of it! | 加把劲 诺拉 翻身挣脱 翻身挣脱 |
[1:32:54] | Atta girl, atta girl! Woo! Yes! | 好样的 就这样 太棒了 |
[1:33:02] | Get on top! Get her knee, take her knees! | 占据上位 膝盖 伤她的膝盖 |
[1:33:04] | Take her knee, Nora! | 控制住她的膝盖 诺拉 |
[1:33:06] | Yes! Yes, yes, yes! | 对 就这样 就这样 好极了 |
[1:33:10] | Okay, alright. Oh my God, the tables have turned here! | 好吧 我的天啊 局势再次反转 |
[1:33:14] | So now, Nora has Aisha in a really tight knee lock. | 阿依莎的膝盖现在被诺拉紧紧锁住 |
[1:33:17] | – Yeah, Aisha’s in trouble, now. This is… – Yes! | -是的 阿依莎有麻烦了 真是 -就这样 |
[1:33:20] | Is this gonna take the fight? | 这招会一锤定音吗 |
[1:33:21] | I couldn’t believe she’s still going. | 她伤成这样居然还能继续比赛 |
[1:33:22] | I have not seen a fight like this in years! | 真是一场难得一见的比拼 |
[1:33:25] | C’mon, baby! C’mon! Get out, get out! | 加油宝贝 挺住 翻身挣脱出来 |
[1:33:28] | Get out, roll over! | 挣脱出来 翻身 |
[1:33:30] | Come on. This is incredible! | 天呐 太不可思议了 |
[1:33:32] | Nora’s still got her. There’s… | 诺拉仍然控制着对手 这简直 |
[1:33:42] | Saved by the bell. | 铃响得很及时 |
[1:33:44] | That was an incredible first round. Unbelievable. | 精彩的第一回合 难以置信 |
[1:33:47] | It looked like Nora was done from the get-go. | 感觉诺拉从一开始就拼命了 |
[1:33:50] | Like completely out of it, | 像是全然不顾了 |
[1:33:51] | turning to her corner, turning her back. | 面对强势的对手 从下位顽强翻身 |
[1:33:53] | – A massive amount of heart on both girls, here. – Yeah. | -这两位选手身体素质都很好 -是的 |
[1:33:56] | What a fight! | 真是一场激烈的缠斗 |
[1:33:57] | But lack of D, on both, I would say. | 但我觉得 两位选手都缺少防守 |
[1:33:59] | Yeah, I would say so. | 是 我也这么觉得 |
[1:34:01] | – There’s a lot of offense, not a lot of defense. – Yeah. | -进攻较多 防守较少 -对 |
[1:34:02] | Almost a couple submissions. | 还有几个压制性动作 |
[1:34:04] | Work on the defense a bit. | 应该在防守上再下点功夫 |
[1:34:05] | Way to survive that round, kid. | 上一场能赢很不容易了 孩子 |
[1:34:07] | Now, he’s gonna have to pop it in now, okay? | 现在医生要把你的手臂归位 好吗 |
[1:34:11] | Alright. Take a deep breath. | 好吧 深吸一口气 |
[1:34:14] | You got it. Look at me. C’mon. | 你能行的 看着我 来吧 |
[1:34:16] | Relax, relax. Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 放松 放松 保持呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:34:19] | Okay, right here. | 好的 就这儿 |
[1:34:20] | – Oh, shit! – You’re good! | -该死 -你很棒 |
[1:34:25] | – Is it in? – Okay, okay. | -归位了吗 -好的 |
[1:34:27] | I can’t keep doing this. I can’t keep going. | 我坚持不下去了 我撑不住了 |
[1:34:30] | That’s okay, Nora. It’s okay. It’s not a problem. | 没关系 诺拉 没事的 这不是问题 |
[1:34:33] | That was a hell of a fight! | 上一回合确实很艰险 |
[1:34:35] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你不明白 |
[1:34:36] | I think my mom, she’s gonna commit suicide. | 我觉得我妈妈 她可能要自杀 |
[1:34:40] | Nora, you… your mom’s gone. | 诺拉 你 你妈妈已经去世了 |
[1:34:46] | How did you know? When did you find out? Wha…? | 你怎么知道的 什么时候的事 |
[1:34:50] | Honey, she passed away two months ago. | 亲爱的 她两个月前就去世了 |
[1:34:57] | No! No, that’s not… No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不可能 怎么可能 不会的 |
[1:35:00] | That’s not, that’s not possible! | 不会的 那是不可能的 |
[1:35:02] | Hey, hey, hey. I was at the funeral, remember? | 我还参加了葬礼 记得吗 |
[1:35:06] | And… Yeah, and it took like, over a month for your… | 还有 你的脚被玻璃扎伤了 |
[1:35:12] | for your feet to heal from the glass cuts, you remember? | 过了一个多月才好 你记得吗 |
[1:35:17] | No! No, this can’t be right! | 不 不 这不可能 |
[1:35:26] | Take a deep breath! | 深呼吸 |
[1:35:28] | – You got it. – Take it easy. | -你能行的 -放轻松 |
[1:35:35] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[1:35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:35:43] | I just saw her! I just saw her this morning! | 我才见过她啊 今天早上还见了 |
[1:35:46] | I… You guys, this isn’t right! No! | 你们搞错了吧 不是你们说的那样 |
[1:35:49] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:35:53] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:35:58] | I saved? | 我挽救了你吗 |
[1:36:01] | I’m not proud of what I had to do. | 这是我应该做的事 我并不引以为傲 |
[1:36:10] | You’re gonna kick my ass, but I’m gonna stop this. | 就算你要打我 我也得让你清醒过来 |
[1:36:13] | No, no, no, please! Don’t do that! Please! I can do this! | 不 不 不用 拜托 我能继续比赛 |
[1:36:18] | Look, I know you’re right! | 听着 我知道你是对的 |
[1:36:19] | You… It was two months ago. | 那是两个月前的事了 |
[1:36:23] | I remember, it was two months ago. | 我知道 那是两个月前的事了 |
[1:36:25] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[1:36:27] | I’m gonna do it for her. I have to finish. I have to! | 我要为了她赢了这场比赛 我必须这么做 |
[1:36:31] | Nora, it’s okay. We’re just gonna walk away. | 诺拉 如果你想退出比赛也没关系的 |
[1:36:35] | I gotta do this. I gotta do this for her. | 我必须这么做 既是为她 |
[1:36:36] | I gotta do this for me. I gotta do this! | 也是为了我自己 我必须这么做 |
[1:36:40] | C’mon. | 加油 |
[1:36:43] | You ready? Okay. | 准备好了吗 好的 |
[1:36:49] | I can’t, I can’t! I can’t. I can’t do this. | 不行 不行 我不行 我做不到 |
[1:36:54] | C’mon! C’mon. | 站起来 你可以的 |
[1:36:55] | – Okay, get up. – I can’t. I can’t. | -好了 起来 -我不行 我做不到 |
[1:36:57] | What are you gonna do here? Are you okay to continue? | 准备好了吗 还能继续比赛吗 |
[1:36:59] | One second, please. Thank you. | 请稍等 谢谢 |
[1:37:07] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清你说话 |
[1:37:12] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清你说话 |
[1:37:18] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清你说话 |
[1:37:31] | Can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[1:37:34] | Mom, I can’t hear you. | 妈妈 我听不见你说的 |
[1:37:39] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[1:37:42] | I’m gonna stop the fight. | 我们退出比赛 |
[1:37:43] | – No! Please! No, no, no, no! Please, no! – Come on. | -不 不要 拜托 不要 -没关系的 |
[1:37:46] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:37:48] | What do I do? | 为什么会这样 |
[1:37:50] | Mom, what do I do? | 妈妈 我该怎么做 |
[1:37:51] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:38:04] | Fuck it! | 去他妈的 |
[1:38:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:38:07] | No, fuck it! | 不 去他妈的 |
[1:38:10] | You know, you said | 你自己之前说 |
[1:38:11] | that you never go into a fight one hundred percent, | 比赛之前永远不可能百分之百准备好 |
[1:38:14] | and you said that you never face life at one hundred percent | 也不可能总是以最好的状态面对生活 |
[1:38:18] | because it’s all just bullshit, right? You said that! | 因为总会有扯淡的事发生 对吧 你说的 |
[1:38:20] | I said that. Are you sure you wanna do this? | 我说过 你确定要继续吗 |
[1:38:26] | No. | 不确定 |
[1:38:31] | This is stupid! | 这太蠢了 |
[1:38:35] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:38:41] | I’m fuckin’ with you! | 我唬你呢 |
[1:38:44] | Yeah, she’s good! We’re in. | 好吧 她好了 我们参加下一轮 |
[1:38:46] | We’re back! Alright. Alright. | 我们回来了 好了 好了 |
[1:38:49] | Plus, you don’t wanna let down your super fan over there. | 另外 你也不想让你的铁杆粉丝失望吧 |
[1:38:51] | Nora! No-ra! No-ra! No-ra! No-ra! | 诺拉 诺拉 诺拉 诺拉 |
[1:38:54] | No-ra! | 诺拉 |
[1:39:03] | – Come on, champ. Let’s go. – No-ra! No-ra! | -来吧 冠军 我们上 -诺拉 诺拉 |
[1:39:06] | And we’re back for the second round of this fight here, but… | 让我们回到这场比赛的第二轮 但是 |
[1:39:09] | – What? – Fuck you, it’s over? | -什么情况 -他妈的 结束了吗 |
[1:39:11] | Wait, wait, what happened? What do you mean the fight’s over? | 等等 发生了什么 什么叫比赛结束了 |
[1:39:15] | Bullshit! What the fuck? | 乱搞什么 怎么回事 |
[1:39:17] | – I’m good! – Man, I told you she was good! | -我很好 -裁判 我说过 她好着呢 |
[1:39:20] | She didn’t come out of this… | 她可不会退出 |
[1:39:23] | Woah! The ref! He’s wavin’ his hands! Hold on! | 裁判在挥舞他的手 等下 |
[1:39:26] | Woah, woah, red corner quit. Red corner quit! | 红方退出了 是红方 |
[1:39:29] | The judge is yelling red corner has withdrawn. | 裁判宣布红方退出了比赛 |
[1:39:32] | Let’s try here. Alright. | 试着动一下这里 好了 |
[1:39:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:39:36] | We need to get her out of here. | 我们得让她离开这 |
[1:39:39] | She worked too hard for this. | 她努力都白费了 |
[1:39:40] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不行 不 不能这样 |
[1:39:44] | You can’t give this to me. | 你不能把冠军拱手让人 |
[1:39:47] | I didn’t. I can’t. It’s my knee. | 我没有 我也做不到 我膝盖受伤了 |
[1:39:50] | I’m fucked up. | 我失败了 |
[1:39:51] | I’m not gonna let you just quit, then. | 我不会让你就这样放弃的 |
[1:39:55] | I didn’t quit. | 我没有放弃 |
[1:39:56] | I’ll win next time. | 我下次会赢 |
[1:39:58] | But you won. This was all you. | 但这次你赢了 赢得很彻底 |
[1:40:01] | Got a weird way to fuckin’ do it. | 用你自己的一套就他妈赢了 |
[1:40:05] | But this was all you. | 但确实是你赢了 |
[1:40:07] | C’mere. | 靠近点 |
[1:40:09] | I can’t get to you. | 我够不到你 |
[1:40:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:40:23] | Well, it looks like the red corner has withdrawn. | 好吧 看起来红方已经退出了 |
[1:40:25] | Is that the official word? | 这是官方的说法吗 |
[1:40:26] | And it looks like Nora… Nora has won. | 这样的话诺拉 诺拉赢了 |
[1:40:28] | This is your moment. Fuckin’ take that shit in. | 这是属于你的时刻 好好享受吧 |
[1:40:31] | This fight, unbelievable. Nora! | 这场比赛 真是令人难以置信 诺拉 |
[1:40:34] | Congratulations to the new champ! | 祝贺这位新生冠军 |
[1:40:36] | Crazy comeback, wow! | 疯狂的回归 |
[1:40:37] | Wow, what an evening. | 令人难忘的夜晚 |
[1:40:39] | Yeah I can’t believe that just happened! | 是啊 我真不敢相信她赢了 |
[1:40:48] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我的姑娘 |
[1:40:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:40:52] | You showed up, you worked hard, | 从你来到训练馆 一直以来的努力训练 |
[1:40:55] | you did it. | 今天终于成功了 |
[1:40:57] | No-ra! No-ra! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[1:40:58] | We did it. | 是我们成功了 |
[1:41:00] | You did all the hard work, sweetheart. | 是你自己刻苦训练 亲爱的 |
[1:41:02] | I just did a lot of yellin’. | 我只是不停在旁边嚷嚷 |
[1:41:04] | – Right? – You’re good at yelling, that’s for sure. | -对吧 -你确实很擅长”嚷嚷” |
[1:41:06] | Hey, I know that’s real. | 我知道我擅长 |
[1:41:28] | You okay, champ? | 你还好吧 冠军 |
[1:41:31] | Yeah, I’m all good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[1:42:39] | ♪ So give me one more day ♪ | ♪ 再给我一天时间 ♪ |
[1:42:46] | ♪ Give me one more way ♪ | ♪ 去寻找一条路线 ♪ |
[1:42:50] | ♪ I swear I can handle the pain ♪ | ♪ 让我学会忍受痛苦 ♪ |
[1:42:53] | ♪ Then you’re free to walk away ♪ | ♪ 即使你已不在身边 ♪ |
[1:43:01] | ♪ Give me one more day ♪ | ♪ 再给我一天时间 ♪ |
[1:43:08] | ♪ Give me one more way ♪ | ♪ 去寻找一条路线 ♪ |
[1:43:12] | ♪ To feel the pain I’m in ♪ | ♪ 让你感受我的痛苦 ♪ |
[1:43:15] | ♪ Then you’re free to walk away ♪ | ♪ 即使你已远在天边 ♪ |
[1:43:20] | ♪ But give me one day ♪ | ♪ 请再给我一天时间 ♪ |
[1:43:26] | ♪ Before you choose to fade away ♪ | ♪ 在你离开之前 ♪ |