时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[01:49] | You charge without thought. | 你的猛攻犹如盲人把烛 |
[01:52] | A weakness an opponent could turn to advantage. | 对手会利用这个弱点扭转战局 |
[01:55] | A difficult feat from his backside. | 我抓住破绽 主动出击而已 |
[01:57] | You speak without thought as well. | 你说话也不假思索 |
[02:04] | Another weakness. | 这是另一个弱点 |
[02:08] | Thracians. | 色雷斯人 |
[02:10] | Always on their backs with their legs spread. | 只会仰面朝天 搔首弄姿 |
[02:12] | Where they belong. | 跟这里格格不入 |
[02:15] | Forget everything you learned outside these walls. | 进入了训练场 就得洗心革面 |
[02:19] | For that is the world of men. | 墙外是普通人的世界 |
[02:22] | We are more! | 我们不是普通人 |
[02:24] | We are gladiators! | 我们是角斗士 |
[02:30] | Study. | 学习 |
[02:31] | Train. | 训练 |
[02:33] | Bleed. | 流血 |
[02:35] | And one day your name will be legend | 终有一天 你会成为传奇 |
[02:38] | Spoken in hushed whispers of fear and awe. | 令人敬如神明 畏如雷霆 |
[02:41] | As the city speaks of Crixus the champion of Capua! | 就像卡普亚的冠军 克雷斯一样 |
[02:48] | But his legend was not birthed in the arena. | 他的威武并不是与生俱来 |
[02:53] | It was given life here. | 而是后天铸就 |
[02:55] | In this ludus. | 在这个训练场里 |
[02:57] | Under the sting of my whip! | 在我的皮鞭下淬炼出来的 |
[03:02] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[04:10] | Attend! | 集合 |
[04:12] | The vulcanalia is announced! | 锻造神之节即将到来 |
[04:17] | Vulcanalia? | 锻造神之节 |
[04:19] | A festival to ward off wildfires. | 为了纪念火神伏尔肯的节日 |
[04:23] | Dominus Batiatus has seen fit to fight twenty | 在今年的锻造神之节 巴蒂塔斯主人 |
[04:26] | at this year’s Vulcanalia. | 决定派二十个人参加 |
[04:29] | His gift to the people of Capua! | 这是献给卡普亚人民的礼物 |
[04:32] | Our lowest shall fight at dawn. | 等级最低的竞技清晨开始 |
[04:35] | Eight pairs to follow. | 之后还有八组 |
[04:37] | After which your master will present his primus. | 而之后 主人会有请他的骁将 |
[04:43] | Two of our finest to meet in the arena! | 最强的两人 进入竞技场决斗 |
[04:49] | Crixus then? | 会有克雷斯 对吗 |
[04:50] | Crixus certainly. | 肯定有他 |
[04:53] | And his opponent? | 他的对手呢 |
[04:55] | Against the champion of Capua? | 和卡普亚的冠军决斗必死无疑 |
[04:58] | What would it matter? | 是谁又有什么关系 |
[05:12] | Twenty men | 二十个人 |
[05:14] | I pledge twenty men to fill the ranks of the Vulcanalia | 为了锻造神之节我奉献出了二十个人 |
[05:17] | my own coin to see each victor paid | 自掏腰包赚吆喝 |
[05:20] | what thanks do I get from the magistrate? | 而我又能从行政官那里得到什么好处呢 |
[05:22] | He fears he will be unable to attend our reception | 他还说由于”某些急事” |
[05:24] | on the eve of the games due to “Pressing concerns”! | 可能无法参加我们决赛前的欢迎晚宴 |
[05:28] | Of what sort? | 什么急事 |
[05:29] | I hear rumor he dines with solonius instead. | 听说是他要和索罗尼斯一起进餐 |
[05:32] | Solonius? | 索罗尼斯 |
[05:33] | But he offers not one man for the Vulcanalia. | 但是节日上他连一个人都没有派 |
[05:37] | Yet his tongue still manages to find his way | 而他却依旧光天化日的 |
[05:38] | to the magistrate’s asshole. | 拍行政官的马屁 |
[05:42] | Is that new? | 是新做的发型吗 |
[05:43] | For the reception yes. | 为欢迎晚宴准备的 |
[05:46] | The rising cost of this thing raises concern. | 为晚宴花费越来越多 很烦恼 |
[05:49] | It raises opportunity. | 机难轻失 |
[05:52] | I question not its import. | 我明白 |
[05:53] | I question its scale. | 不过花费太大了 |
[05:56] | This drought has stretched our resources thin | 这场干旱让我们山穷水尽了 |
[05:57] | and now without the attendance of the magistrate… | 现在行政官又不出席… |
[05:59] | Darling you must spend coins to receive coins. | 亲爱的 小财不出大财不入 |
[06:04] | My husband taught me that. | 还是你教我的 |
[06:06] | A wise man. | 真是一个聪明人 |
[06:08] | He has his moments. | 你成算在心 |
[06:10] | And this will be one of them. | 而这次也不会例外 |
[06:12] | You’ll delight and astound | 你会克服万难 |
[06:13] | securing business for the year to come. | 重振威风的 |
[06:15] | And perhaps even tempt Glaber’s wife | 或许还可以诱惑葛雷博的妻子 |
[06:18] | to take up the cause of patronage. | 让她给你赞助 |
[06:20] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅吗 |
[06:21] | I thought she was still in rome | 我以为她还在罗马 |
[06:22] | with that ungrateful husband of hers. | 陪她那个忘恩负义的丈夫呢 |
[06:24] | She returns absent him for the games. | 她为了看竞技偷跑过来了 |
[06:27] | She’s acquiring quite a taste for them. | 她对角斗士们兴趣盎然 |
[06:29] | One which I shall nourish to advantage. | 我们可以投其所好 |
[06:33] | This new color suites you. | 新发色很适合你 |
[06:34] | Oh shall I dye the rest to match? | 想让我把其他地方的毛发也染了吗 |
[06:56] | The bird would be better served in my bowl. | 那只鸟应该被抓来吃了 |
[07:01] | Odds the meal would be your last. | 那它就是你最后的晚餐了 |
[07:03] | Barca? | 巴尔卡 |
[07:05] | He stands but tall. | 他空有其表 |
[07:08] | He stands a legend. | 他满负盛名 |
[07:12] | After Carthage suffered defeat by the romans | 迦太基被罗马打败后 |
[07:14] | they forced hundreds of his people | 数以百计的迦太基人 |
[07:16] | to fight against each other in the arena. | 在竞技场内被迫自相残杀 |
[07:20] | Half a day passed and only two remained… | 半天之后 只有两人幸存 |
[07:30] | Barca. | 巴尔卡 |
[07:32] | And the chief of his people | 和他们的酋长 |
[07:35] | The noble Mago. | 著名的玛格 |
[07:41] | Skill and the testament of years were his allies. | 玛格拥有精湛的武艺 |
[07:49] | Strength and youth Barca’s. | 巴尔卡的优势则是年轻力胜 |
[07:53] | Mago fell to his knees… | 终于 玛格倒下了 |
[08:01] | And Barca became the beast of Carthage. | 巴尔卡变成了迦太基的猛兽 |
[08:07] | He sent an old man on his way. | 他只不过送一个老家伙归西了而已 |
[08:10] | Mago was a warrior fierce renown. | 玛格是所向匹敌的骁勇斗士 |
[08:12] | A chief upon a throne of blood. | 多少次血战沙场 |
[08:18] | He was also Barca’s father as the story tells. | 据说 他还是巴尔卡的父亲 |
[08:26] | Is it true? | 是事实吗 |
[08:28] | In the world of the gladiator | 在角斗士的世界里 |
[08:30] | A man’s fame and glory constructs its own truth. | 只有威名和荣耀才能铸就事实 |
[08:34] | Fame and glory. | 威名和荣耀 |
[08:39] | I seek neither. | 二者我都无心追觅 |
[08:42] | Coin then. Like me… | 那就是为财 像我一样 |
[08:44] | Open the gates. | 开门 |
[08:46] | Have the guard ready. | 让守卫各就各位 |
[08:51] | A moment dominus. | 稍等 主人 |
[08:54] | Ten paces. | 过来说话 |
[08:58] | Is there any news of my wife? | 有我妻子的消息吗 |
[08:59] | She was indeed sold to a Syrian merchant. | 她被卖给了一个叙利亚商人 |
[09:01] | You found her? | 你找到她了 |
[09:03] | I have cause to believe she sails upon the Orontes. | 听说她现在在奥伦特河的渡船上 |
[09:06] | To damascus then? | 那就是要去大马士革了 |
[09:07] | Or perhaps Antioch? | 或是安提俄克[古叙利亚首都] |
[09:09] | Do I appear a fucking arrow my nose pointing towards | 你当我他妈的是指向标啊 |
[09:12] | Your wife’s dripping thighs!?! | 能直指你老婆那淫液肆虐的大腿 |
[09:13] | You press beyond position! | 别不知好歹 |
[09:15] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[09:17] | The search continues that’s all you need to know | 你只需知道 搜寻还在继续 |
[09:18] | Until then fight win. | 找到她之前 你得战斗 赢得胜利 |
[09:20] | The price of her freedom requires substantial sums on your part. | 她的自由需要你付出高昂的代价 |
[09:37] | Too common Show me something of note. | 太普通了 给我看点有特色的 |
[09:40] | A moment. I have just the thing. | 稍等 我正好有一样 |
[09:42] | My finest piece. | 这是最好的一串 |
[09:44] | A flawless gem imported at great cost | 是花大价钱从锡西厄的矿区 |
[09:46] | From the mines of Scythia. | 进口来的无暇宝石 |
[10:01] | – Price? – Thirty denarii. | -开价多少 -三十第纳尔 |
[10:03] | Thirty? | 三十 |
[10:05] | This piece. | 这一串 |
[10:06] | Is it something that Ilithyia would favor? | 伊莉西娅会喜欢吗 |
[10:08] | It’s the only piece I’d show her. | 如果要向她展示 我只会拿这串的 |
[10:10] | She has very refined tastes. | 她的品位非常高雅 |
[10:13] | Twenty-five. | 二十五第纳尔 |
[10:15] | Twenty-nine. | 二十九第纳尔 |
[10:16] | Twenty-eight and I’ll resist pitching you off the balcony. | 二十八 不同意我就把你从阳台上丢下去 |
[10:21] | Twenty-eight then. | 那就二十八吧 |
[10:25] | Come along then. | 过来 |
[10:33] | Form two! Ready! | 第二式 预备 |
[10:36] | One. | 一 |
[10:40] | Form one ready! | 第一式 预备 |
[10:44] | One… | 一 |
[10:49] | Two.. | 二 |
[10:52] | Form two. | 第二式 |
[10:53] | Ready! | 预备 |
[10:55] | One.. | 一 |
[11:00] | Two. | 二 |
[11:05] | Form three! | 第三式 |
[11:09] | Stand. | 起立 |
[11:18] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[11:19] | Do you dream of the mines? | 你想被丢到矿区吗 |
[11:21] | My focus is on blood and battle doctore. | 我脑子里只有浴血奋战 多科特 |
[11:24] | Yet your training proves you worthy of neither. | 但你的训练表现却很不及格 |
[11:29] | I am a thracian. | 我是一名色雷斯人 |
[11:31] | It is in my blood. | 浴血奋战是我的天性 |
[11:32] | Thrace. | 色雷斯 |
[11:39] | A swamp of piss. | 用尿浇出来的不毛之地 |
[12:07] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[12:29] | The lands from which you hail matters no longer. | 汝自何方来 不足为意 |
[12:34] | The only thing that does is the sound of my voice… | 唯吾之号令 履下之地 |
[12:39] | And the sand beneath your feet. | 重若泰山 |
[12:48] | You will learn to worship it. | 汝等必敬之如桑梓 |
[12:51] | Back to training. | 继续训练 |
[12:55] | The sand smells like Thrace. | 现在这片土地有色雷斯的味道了 |
[12:59] | Perhaps I should shit to complete the aroma. | 也许我该拉坨屎来成全它的芳香 |
[13:05] | You. You are summoned. | 有人传召你 |
[13:25] | This drought seems never to end. | 这场干旱看来无止尽了 |
[13:29] | How do you fare? | 你怎么过活 |
[13:32] | Domina provides for me. | 主人养活我 |
[13:35] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[13:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:38] | How long have you served domina? | 你服侍主人多久了 |
[13:42] | All my life. | 一辈子 |
[13:45] | I was born in this ludus. | 我出生于这个训练场 |
[13:47] | And recently come to blossom. | 真是女大十八变 |
[13:50] | I barely noticed till I | 以前我都没留意到你 |
[13:51] | I saw you at the games with Domina three moons past | 三天前在竞技场上看到你跟着主人 |
[13:53] | I fought Arnoch of Tarquinii. | 当时我对战塔克尼城的阿诺克 |
[13:57] | Did you enjoy my victory? | 我的胜利给你带来愉悦了吗 |
[14:00] | I was pleased. When it ended. | 结束的时候 是的 |
[14:04] | It’s no easy task to sever a man’s head. | 要割下一个人的头颅并非易事 |
[14:08] | You must find the right angle. | 角度要找对 |
[14:13] | I do not favor the games. | 其实我不喜欢看竞技 |
[14:18] | Well that is an odd bent | 这可很罕见 |
[14:21] | For a slave | 尤其对一个奴隶而言 |
[14:23] | At a gladiator school. | 一个角斗士学校的奴隶 |
[14:27] | One not to be straightened. | 真是朽木不可雕 |
[14:31] | I did not mean to insult. | 我并无意冒犯 |
[14:32] | Domina awaits. | 主人等着呢 |
[15:02] | You walk too slowly to my chambers. | 你走得可真慢 |
[15:06] | I do not want to arouse the suspicions | 我不想让人怀疑 |
[15:07] | Of my men as to my purpose. | 我来此的目的 |
[15:11] | And what might that be oh champion of Capua? | 你目的何在呢 卡普亚的冠军 |
[15:16] | Whatever Domina desires. | 主人之所欲 即我之所求 |
[15:30] | I brought this necklace for the reception… | 为了晚宴 我买了这条项链 |
[15:34] | Do you think its too much? | 你觉得它太花哨了吗 |
[15:36] | My blood rises. | 我血脉喷张了 |
[15:38] | But to give the necklace credit would be false. | 但并不是项链的功劳 |
[15:41] | And what quickens your pulse? | 那么是什么使得你心跳加速呢 |
[15:46] | The touch of your lips. | 你的双唇 |
[15:49] | Your breasts… | 你的酥胸 |
[15:52] | And all of the pleasures below… | 以及那下体的愉悦 |
[15:59] | I need your cock inside me. | 我要你操我 |
[16:03] | And I need it in me now. | 就现在 |
[16:12] | Never lose focus! | 永远不能走神 |
[16:15] | Not if Jupiter himself | 即使是朱庇特[罗马神话中的宙斯神] |
[16:17] | Were to rip open the heavens | 下凡人间 |
[16:19] | And dangle his cock from the skies! | 他也会谨慎行事 |
[16:22] | A gladiator’s first distraction is his last. | 一招不慎 乾坤难回 |
[16:26] | Not all contests end in death… | 但并不是所有对决都以死亡告终 |
[16:29] | Two fingers. | 竖起二指 |
[16:31] | A sign of surrender. | 表示投降之意 |
[16:34] | And shame. | 亦是耻辱 |
[16:39] | The oath I swore to this place did not including begging. | 我立下的誓言里可不包括求饶 |
[16:46] | He inquires as to the nuances of.. | 他是好奇… |
[16:47] | I need no lesson in submission. | 我不识”投降”二字 |
[16:53] | You favor a different lesson? | 想认识其他的字吗 |
[16:55] | In obedience perhaps? | 教教你”服从”二字怎么写 |
[16:59] | To the hole! | 下粪池去 |
[17:02] | Both of you! | 两个都去 |
[17:18] | Perhaps I spoke out of turn. | 可能我是冒失了点 |
[17:20] | Perhaps? | 可能 |
[17:22] | What I perceived as courage in you reveals itself foolishness. | 我以为你勇敢 看来只是鲁莽 |
[17:25] | To surrender in the arena…I cannot do. | 在竞技场上求饶 我办不到 |
[17:28] | I must have victory. | 我必须赢 |
[17:29] | What happens when that is something you cannot provide? | 可要是你赢不了呢 |
[17:35] | Silence then. | 学着闭嘴 |
[17:37] | Next time you vex doctore | 下次你再挑衅多科特 |
[17:38] | You’ll find my tongue of a similar fashion. | 我肯定不帮你说话 |
[17:40] | Your company here was not my intent. | 我不想连累你 |
[17:42] | Yet here I stand beside you my cock soaking in the same shit. | 但我还是来了 跟你在这泡粪澡 |
[17:46] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:48] | well that’s all? | 真没诚意 |
[17:51] | No reason behind it | 不说点难言之隐吗 |
[17:53] | No glimpse in to the fevered brain | 不解释下为什么脑袋发热 |
[17:54] | Of what the fuck are you doing? | 干了这样的蠢事 |
[17:57] | I seek only to please batiatus. | 我只为讨好巴蒂塔斯 |
[17:59] | Pluto’s asshole. | 胡说 |
[18:01] | The answer has no balance with your actions. | 根本说不通 |
[18:06] | He made a promise. | 他跟我许诺过 |
[18:07] | What could he offer a man who seeks neither fame nor glory. | 你不求名利 他能许你什么 |
[18:12] | My wife. | 还我妻子 |
[18:16] | Taken from me when I was captured by the romans. | 罗马人抓我时 把她一并带走了 |
[18:19] | I prevail in the arena and he will find her. | 若我能立足竞技场 他便帮我夫妻团聚 |
[18:24] | Is she worth it? | 她值得吗 |
[18:28] | She’s worth everything. | 她值得我做任何事 |
[18:34] | As is mine. | 我也一样 |
[18:38] | Two years here. | 花两年时间 |
[18:40] | Pay my debts with the winnings. | 用我的奖金还清债务 |
[18:41] | Hold her in my arms again. | 我就会重返她身边 |
[18:45] | Perhaps the smell will have washed off by then. | 这身污秽到时候肯定能洗干净了吧 |
[18:55] | What name do you call her? | 她叫什么名字 |
[18:56] | Aurelia. | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[18:59] | Yours? | 你妻子呢 |
[19:01] | Sura. | 苏拉 |
[19:04] | So. | 那么 |
[19:06] | Buried up to your balls in garbage. | 这么泡粪澡 |
[19:09] | Is part of your plan to get sura back? | 是你与苏拉团聚的计划之一吗 |
[19:19] | You’d waste your ration cleaning a bit of cloth? | 就这么点供给水 都拿去洗这小布条 |
[19:24] | It bears meaning to me. | 这布条对我很重要 |
[19:31] | Gather. | 集合 |
[19:36] | Your master’s hand has been at work. | 经过主人的慎重考虑 |
[19:38] | The pairings of the vulcanalia have been decided. | 拟定了锻造神之节的对阵名单 |
[19:44] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[19:45] | The unbeaten champion of capua. | 卡普亚的不败战神 |
[19:48] | You will honor the house of batiatus | 你将代表巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[19:51] | By fighting in his primus! | 担任骁将 |
[19:53] | And who will challenge me doctore? | 谁与我对阵 多科特 |
[20:00] | A man of skill and dedication. | 此人技艺高超 兢兢业业 |
[20:03] | His ability his hard work and his hunger | 他的能力 他的刻苦 及对胜利的欲望 |
[20:06] | Shall be rewarded. | 必须得到奖赏与满足 |
[20:09] | Gnaeus! | 尼亚斯 |
[20:14] | At last we meet brother. | 英雄相见 兄弟 |
[20:17] | Don’t die to quickly. | 撑着点 别太早翘辫子 |
[20:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[20:22] | I will fuck your corpse. | 我会奸了你的尸 |
[20:26] | With what cock? | 你要用啥奸 |
[20:30] | Ashur carries the remainder. | 余下名单由阿舒尔公布 |
[20:32] | May the gods be with you! | 神明与你们同在 |
[20:37] | One by one. | 一个一个来 |
[20:38] | One by one you fucking cunts! | 一个一个来 兔崽子们 |
[20:40] | Batiatus himself handed me this list.. | 这可是巴蒂塔斯亲手交给我的 |
[20:41] | Give it here shit fuck. | 贱人 拿来 |
[20:47] | Savages. | 野蛮的家伙 |
[20:52] | Fucking cock. | 操 |
[20:57] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[20:59] | Give it here. | 拿过来 |
[21:01] | Did you gain position? | 你会上场吗 |
[21:04] | As did you. | 跟你一样 |
[21:06] | We are set to fight each other at the start of the games. | 我们俩对阵 打头炮 |
[21:11] | The first match?! | 第一场 |
[21:13] | The slot of the meek and insubstantial! | 让我们当无名小卒 |
[21:16] | We shall prove otherwise. | 那就得证明我们不是 |
[21:17] | To what aim? | 为了什么 |
[21:19] | The victor’s purse won’t be more than half a coin. | 胜者奖金不过半文钱 |
[21:21] | So little? | 这么点 |
[21:22] | Not enough for either of our causes. | 对我们俩的情况根本是于事无补 |
[21:24] | And for the primus? | 如果是作为骁将呢 |
[21:26] | Considerably more. | 会多很多 |
[21:27] | I already bested crixus once in the final test. | 测试的时候 我打败过克雷斯 |
[21:31] | Now I must fight my way up through the dregs | 现在我得再一路杀过这些废物 |
[21:32] | To face him again? | 才能再次和他对阵 |
[21:34] | Dregs am I? | 说我是废物吗 |
[21:35] | You know my meaning. | 你知道我的意思 |
[21:37] | If batiatus hadn’t stayed my hand | 如果不是巴蒂塔斯阻止我 |
[21:39] | I would have parted his brains from his skull. | 我早让他身首异处了 |
[21:42] | There is no love lost between myself and crixus… | 我和克雷斯没什么过结 |
[21:46] | But I caution he’s dangerous. | 只是提醒一句 他可是危险人物 |
[21:50] | A reputation built on what? | 他到底哪来的名声 |
[21:52] | Facing men such as gnaeus and his little net? | 对阵挥舞小渔网的尼亚斯之流吗 |
[21:56] | Crixus forged his reputation against far worse. | 克雷斯打败的可是大人物 |
[21:59] | Demons belched from the underworld. | 完全是来自地狱的恶魔 |
[22:02] | the gargan twins. | 加根兄弟 |
[22:07] | Decimus and tiberius. | 德修斯和提比略 |
[22:09] | Sons of a whore raped by a jackel. | 豺狼之子 |
[22:11] | More beasts than men. | 人面兽心 |
[22:13] | They terrorized the eastern seaboard for many years | 一直以来是东部沿海人的心头大患 |
[22:16] | Until their capture. | 直到他们被捕获 |
[22:18] | They were cast into the arena to die. | 本想让他们葬身竞技场 |
[22:19] | But instead flourished on meals of bone and blood… | 反倒满足了他们杀戮的欲望 |
[22:30] | The bodies of stout men left in their wake half devoured. | 那些壮汉还没失去意识就被大卸八块 |
[22:33] | No one dared face them willingly. | 没人敢自愿挑战他们 |
[22:36] | Except for one… | 唯有一人例外 |
[22:37] | Crixus! Champion of capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 克雷斯 |
[22:41] | The blood flowed. The crowd roared. | 血流成河 吼声震天 |
[22:45] | And the demons fell beneath his sword… | 恶魔全都倒在他剑下 |
[23:11] | The sons of a jackal? | 豺狼之子吗 |
[23:14] | So they say. | 传闻如此 |
[23:18] | The story is a jest. | 这故事真荒谬 |
[23:20] | Like Crixus himself. | 就像克雷斯一样 |
[23:23] | Did you hear this one?! | 你听说过吗 |
[23:27] | One day maybe you prove yourself. | 也许有一天你能证明自己 |
[23:30] | ’til then you fight at dawn with the rest of the shitwhores. | 但之前 你只配在早场跟那些废物过招 |
[23:59] | I keep pace with the mighty Spartacus. | 我与强大的斯巴达克斯并驾齐驱 |
[24:02] | Still place my worth among the dregs? | 还当我是废物吗 |
[24:05] | I misspoke. | 我说错话了 |
[24:06] | A theme with you is it not? | 我们要打一场 对吧 |
[24:08] | I shall call you equal. | 我会称你为对手 |
[24:09] | More will need to be earned. | 其它的你要自己争取 |
[24:12] | It will be a good fight. | 会是场精彩的对决 |
[24:14] | May the gods see us both survive. | 愿神明保佑我们都活下来 |
[24:16] | There are many I would see dead in this place. | 这里很多人都会死 |
[24:19] | You are not among them though. | 你不在其中 |
[24:23] | You may not have a choice. | 也许你别无选择 |
[24:24] | There is always a choice. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[24:35] | That look gives me worry. | 你的表情让人担心 |
[24:39] | Words I’ve heard often from my wife. | 我妻子经常这么说 |
[24:47] | Your net’s aim is remarkably true Gnaeus. | 你的对手可真是个人物啊 尼亚斯 |
[24:52] | You strike an impressive figure. | 你的动作相当漂亮 |
[24:55] | Battling that little wooden man. | 可惜只是对付个小木人 |
[25:00] | I long to see you in the arena. | 我真想见识你场上的雄姿 |
[25:02] | Among the men there you are… | 跟货真价实的角斗士决斗 |
[25:06] | With your fearsome net! | 手里拿着一张可怕的网子 |
[25:08] | Like a young wet girl. | 像个骚娘们 |
[25:13] | Fucking cunt! | 兔崽子 |
[25:25] | The sun has made Gnaeus mad. | 骄阳把尼亚斯烤疯了 |
[25:27] | He charged like crazed goat. | 他像头发狂的山羊冲过来 |
[25:29] | I saw his eyes. | 我看到他的眼睛 |
[25:31] | They were wild with thirst. | 燃烧着狂野与饥渴 |
[25:34] | Barca! Kerza! | 巴尔卡 柯泽 |
[25:37] | Tend to Gnaeus. | 照顾尼亚斯 |
[25:40] | Back to work! | 继续训练 |
[26:04] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[26:08] | There is something I want you to get for me. | 我需要你帮我弄点东西 |
[26:10] | Whatever your needs Ashur provides. | 不管你要什么 阿舒尔都能搞到 |
[26:15] | Follow me away from prying ears… | 换地方说话 防奸细之耳 |
[26:40] | I must make a point to stop standing beside you. | 看来我必须与你划清界限 |
[26:45] | Gnaeus was of an unsteady nature. | 尼亚斯暴躁鲁莽 |
[26:48] | If your intent was to claim Gnaeus’ berth in the primus | 如果你想取代尼亚斯出场 |
[26:50] | you’re a fool. | 那就太傻了 |
[26:52] | He served five years before he was afforded the privilege. | 他干了五年才获此殊荣 |
[26:58] | Sura cannot afford years. | 苏拉可等不起 |
[27:00] | Nor your death | 如果你在竞技场 |
[27:02] | which is surely your station | 对上了克雷斯 |
[27:03] | if you face Crixus in the arena. | 你就小命不保了 |
[27:05] | Gladiators! | 角斗士们 |
[27:08] | Your public has arrived. | 观众已经到场 |
[27:10] | Dress quickly. | 快换衣服 |
[27:12] | The reception begins. | 晚宴开始了 |
[27:26] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[27:27] | Let good mercato have a closer look at your sword. | 让亲爱的蒙卡图好好看看你的剑 |
[27:30] | Dominus. | 遵命主人 |
[27:35] | The very blade used to strike down tiberius and decimus. | 就是这把剑砍倒了德修斯和提比略 |
[27:42] | If you were to bestow capua with the gift of a munus | 如果你想为卡普亚增光添彩 |
[27:44] | what better means than securing Crixus? | 还有什么比下注克雷斯更好的呢 |
[27:47] | Along with a dozen or so of my other offerings | 如果连同我其他的角斗士一并下注 |
[27:49] | to round out the proceedings? | 就更完美了 |
[27:52] | I have been contemplating games in honor of my good friend.. | 看在好友的面子上 我会好好考虑的 |
[27:54] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[27:56] | Good mercato has set his mind to a day of games. | 亲爱的蒙卡图有意全程下注 |
[27:58] | Let us see his order well filled…Shall we? | 你来负责满足他的要求 好吗 |
[28:02] | Ahh the dust and the heat | 啊 真是又热又燥 |
[28:04] | it worsens by the hour. | 越来越难受 |
[28:07] | I’d yet be in rome if it weren’t for the games. | 要不是有比赛 我这会就在罗马 |
[28:09] | You must promise to visit while I’m here. | 你一定要去罗马看我 |
[28:10] | My father’s villa is beyond depressing. | 我父亲的公馆太无趣了 |
[28:13] | It’s unfortunate your husband couldn’t join you. | 你丈夫不能来真是太遗憾了 |
[28:15] | How fares the legatus? | 将军近来可好 |
[28:17] | In a mood. | 在闹脾气 |
[28:19] | Since his return from thrace | 自打从色雷斯回来后 |
[28:20] | The senate has become his mistress. | 元老院就成了他的情妇 |
[28:22] | Her demands on him are boundless. | 还对他欲求不满 |
[28:24] | Men and their ambitions. | 男人都有野心 |
[28:26] | You know they should learn to appreciate | 他们该学会欣赏 |
[28:27] | The finer things in life. | 更美好的事物 |
[28:31] | That necklace. I adore it. | 这条项链 我非常喜欢 |
[28:35] | Oh this? | 这个吗 |
[28:36] | It’s a trinket. | 地摊货 |
[28:37] | It calls to mind a piece I had from Ramel one season. | 我也有一条类似的 从拉麦尔那里买的 |
[28:41] | When emerald was still the fashion. | 那时候翡翠正流行 |
[28:45] | I hear it’s coming back around. | 我听说现在又开始流行了 |
[28:48] | Oh. Perhaps I’ll root mine out then. | 也许我该把那条翻出来 |
[28:51] | Friends old and new! | 新老朋友们 |
[28:54] | Gratitude for honoring the storied ludus of Batiatus | 由衷地感谢各位今晚光临 |
[28:57] | with your presence this eve. | 我的著名的训练场 |
[28:59] | Tomorrow’s vulcanalia promises many glories in the arena. | 明天的锻造神之节竞技场上将会精彩纷呈 |
[29:03] | But tonight… | 但是今晚 |
[29:05] | May I present to you the finest gladiators in all the republic! | 请允许我介绍共和国内最优秀的角斗士 |
[29:15] | Look! | 远观 |
[29:17] | Touch! | 亵玩 |
[29:19] | Feel the quality of the stock! | 感受这上好的货色 |
[29:22] | Place your orders for any of the men you covet! | 挑你们喜欢的下注 |
[29:27] | Come! Don’t be bashful they won’t bite! | 来吧 别害羞 他们不咬人 |
[29:30] | And if they do a ten percent discount! | 要是真咬了 就打九折 |
[29:41] | The crowd fancies our thracian don’t they? | 大家都喜欢我们的色雷斯人 对吧 |
[29:45] | A curiosity born of his fortune against solonius’ men. | 仅仅因为他对抗索罗尼斯的角斗士出名 |
[29:48] | Better curiosity than indifference! | 有人喜欢总好过无人问津 |
[29:51] | Perhaps we could fuel this interest | 也许我们能把他们的兴趣 |
[29:52] | Into a conflagration of coin… | 变成万贯金银 |
[29:55] | With Gnaeus of questionable skull | 由于尼亚斯颅骨受伤无法上场 |
[29:57] | what make you of Spartacus as replacement in our primus? | 你觉得让斯巴达克斯代表骁将出战如何 |
[30:00] | With respect dominus the public seeks an honorable fight. | 恕我直言 万众期待一场精彩绝伦的竞技 |
[30:04] | Spartacus is yet the animal. | 斯巴达克斯还不够火候 |
[30:08] | Um well I’ll think on. | 我会考虑的 |
[30:10] | One day though. | 距离竞技赛开赛 |
[30:11] | A contest to be promoted… | 还有一天时间 |
[30:19] | A moment alone. | 孤身一人 |
[30:20] | A rarity for a man with such an adoring public huh? | 对于一个受万众崇拜的男人 真是稀奇 |
[30:27] | To business then. | 那么进入正题 |
[30:28] | A difficult task on short notice yet– | 这是临时下达的一个任务 十分艰巨 |
[30:33] | Carried to completion. | 将其完成 |
[30:42] | Cock fucker. | 真操蛋 |
[30:45] | Your Gaul is of a fine cut is he not? | 这个高卢人真是赏心悦目 |
[30:49] | None finer in all the republic. | 前无古人 后无来者 |
[30:51] | Such a man… | 真是雄姿英发 |
[30:59] | I tremble to see him again at the arena… | 我十分期待在竞技场上一睹他的风采 |
[31:02] | As do we all. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:16] | The Thracian yet lives? | 这个色雷斯人居然还活着 |
[31:21] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[31:24] | Is there nothing more of interest to see? | 还有什么更有趣的吗 |
[31:27] | Well my husband will shortly announce his primus | 不久之后我丈夫就会指名骁将了 |
[31:30] | and there’s is ample wine… | 而且还有充足的美酒 |
[31:32] | I fear it already beckons my sleep. | 我对这些毫无兴趣 |
[31:38] | Perhaps I’d best take leave. | 或许我该离开了 |
[31:41] | Course. | 当然 |
[31:43] | Of course there is one thing that I thought you might enjoy | 我想还有一件事会让你乐在其中 |
[31:48] | Its something of a much more physical nature. | 关于一些男女之事 |
[31:51] | You. | 你 |
[31:54] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:24] | Five denarii says he doesn’t last another twenty strokes. | 我赌五第纳尔 他撑不过二十下 |
[32:33] | I’ve never seen a gladiator fuck before…. | 我还从没见过角斗士做爱 |
[32:38] | Look at the way he rams her! | 看那猛烈的撞击 |
[32:43] | Like an enraged bull! | 像发怒的公牛一样 |
[32:46] | A gladiator’s virtues extends well beyond | 角斗士的过人之处 |
[32:48] | the sands of the arena. | 数之不尽 |
[32:51] | As lovers they are said to be ravenous beasts. | 作为情人 他们就是饥渴难耐的野兽 |
[32:54] | You can touch. | 用手感觉一下 |
[33:00] | Oh forgive me Aurelia. | 原谅我 奥瑞莉娅 |
[33:03] | They provide unimaginable pleasures.. | 他们会让人欲仙欲死 |
[33:20] | Can he do it again? | 他能再做一次吗 |
[33:22] | Make him do it again! | 让他再做一次 |
[33:27] | Proceed. | 继续吧 |
[33:34] | So we are in agreement. | 那么 我们意见一致了 |
[33:35] | Rabanus will meet Crixus. | 毛鲁斯会迎战克雷斯 |
[33:36] | Move Hamilcar up to fill the void. | 让汉米卡填补空缺 |
[33:47] | I overheard Batiatus and Doctore in conference. | 我听说巴蒂塔斯和多科特在开会 |
[33:50] | The primus their intent. | 关于骁将之名落入谁手 |
[33:52] | The Sardinian is to face Crixus. | 那个撒丁人要对战克雷斯 |
[33:58] | The news does not balance my cause. | 这个消息对我的现状也于事无补 |
[34:06] | Whatever your thoughts cast them out. | 不管你在想什么 死心吧 |
[34:10] | Good citizens! | 敬爱的子民们 |
[34:12] | You’ve enjoyed my food! | 各位尽享了美味佳肴 |
[34:14] | My wine! | 醇香美酒 |
[34:16] | The aphrodisiac presence of my beautiful wife! | 还目睹了我倾国倾城的妻子的美貌 |
[34:19] | Now marvel at the announcing of tomorrow’s primus! | 现在请屏息期待明日的骁将人选 |
[34:22] | Crixus the champion of Capua | 克雷斯 卡普亚的冠军 |
[34:26] | will stride across the sands and face.. | 将在沙场上与其抗衡的是… |
[34:34] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[34:37] | No! Let them fight! | 不 让他们打 |
[34:50] | Enough! | 够了 |
[34:58] | I will take your fucking heart! | 我要将你碎尸万段 |
[35:00] | Come and take it coward! | 放马过来 你个孬种 |
[35:13] | See their hatred burning beyond control! | 仇恨使其怒火中烧 锐不可当 |
[35:18] | This was merely a taste!Tomorrow | 今日点到为止 且等明日 |
[35:22] | they will settle this grudge in the arena! | 看其沙场之上 短兵相接 |
[35:30] | Crixus the undefeated! | 克雷斯 无往不胜 |
[35:34] | Spartacus the dog who defies death! | 斯巴达克斯 逆天而行 |
[35:40] | A fight for the ages! | 世纪之战 |
[35:43] | Glory to capua! | 卡普亚之荣耀 |
[35:45] | Glory to rome! | 罗马之荣耀 |
[36:04] | The reception nearly ruined | 晚宴几乎被他毁了 |
[36:05] | and what is his punishment? | 而对他的处罚是什么呢 |
[36:07] | The fucking primus! | 居然让他当骁将 |
[36:08] | You heard the crowd. | 你听到众人的呼声了 |
[36:10] | I made the best of a situation. | 我做出了最合情合理的决定 |
[36:11] | The Thracian has yet to stand a single match as gladiator. | 那个色雷斯人根本没有作为角斗士出战过 |
[36:14] | Why leap him ahead of all others to face Crixus? | 为什么众人之中选他来迎战克雷斯 |
[36:17] | Because of what he possesses. | 因为他挑起了 |
[36:19] | The public’s interest. | 民众的兴致 |
[36:21] | They stroke a rabid dog. | 他们居然对条疯狗宠爱有加 |
[36:23] | Spartacus has struck a chord. | 斯巴达克斯让众人为之震撼 |
[36:24] | I intend to maximize its profit. | 我打算最大限度地利用这点 从中获利 |
[36:28] | He’s unpredictable he has no regard for rules | 他的行为反复无常 他藐视规则 |
[36:31] | or for honor and if something happens to Crixus… | 目中无人 如果克雷斯出什么意外的话 |
[36:33] | He poses no threat to Crixus. | 他对克雷斯构不成任何威胁 |
[36:35] | He is but a novelty. | 大家对他只是一时兴起 |
[36:36] | To be used and discarded after a purpose. | 热度过后 自然将他抛之脑后 |
[36:38] | Fucking god’s cock is there no wine left! | 他妈的 没有酒了吗 |
[36:43] | Well what are you standing there for | 你还愣在那干什么 |
[36:45] | go and get some fucking wine. | 去拿酒啊 |
[37:01] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[37:02] | I did not mean to startle. | 我没想吓你 |
[37:10] | When we spoke last I meant no offense. | 我们上一次谈话 我并无冒犯之意 |
[37:14] | I am practiced with sword not words. | 我擅长舞刀弄枪 不会舞文弄墨 |
[37:17] | If domina discovers I dropped the last jug… | 如果主人发现我打破了最后一壶酒 |
[37:20] | Hand me the pieces. | 把碎片给我 |
[37:21] | I’ll see them over the cliff. | 我会把它们处理掉 |
[37:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:44] | Perhaps this gift will explain where words fail. | 借此物以表达我难以言喻之情 |
[37:51] | Please. | 请收下 |
[38:24] | I’m trying to decide. | 我在试着作出决定 |
[38:27] | Upon what? | 决定什么 |
[38:29] | Congratulations or condolences. | 祝贺你还是悼念你 |
[38:32] | You may have bested Crixus once by tripping him | 你痛打了克雷斯 是因为 |
[38:34] | with that bit of cloth | 他毫无防备 |
[38:37] | But to face him in the arena… | 可在竞技场上与其对战 |
[38:39] | I believe his reputation inflated. | 我坚信他徒有虚名 |
[38:43] | Tomorrow I shall prove it so. | 明天我会证明这点 |
[38:46] | Next he’ll boast he can defeat Theokoles himself. | 接下来你会吹牛说 瑟奥科斯也是手下败将 |
[38:49] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[38:51] | If I knew the man. | 前提是我得认识他 |
[38:54] | Theokoles. | 瑟奥科斯 |
[38:56] | The shadow of death. | 死亡之影 |
[38:58] | He speaks so brazenly of the arena | 他对竞技场不屑一顾 |
[39:00] | He knows nothing of its history. | 他对其历史一无所知 |
[39:06] | Theokoles is no man Thracian. | 瑟奥科斯并非凡人 色雷斯人 |
[39:11] | He is something else entirely… | 他完全是… |
[39:15] | They say he stand over ten feet tall. | 传说他有十英尺高 |
[39:18] | The very ground trembles at his feet. | 所到之处 地动山摇 |
[39:22] | His shadow eclipsing the sun. | 月残日殇 |
[39:26] | Most men fall dead at the sight of the giant. | 许多人光是见他一面就已被吓死 |
[39:30] | They are the fortunate ones. | 他们算是幸运的 |
[39:41] | My father tells of a munus | 我父亲说与”死亡之影” |
[39:43] | in which the shadow fought over a hundred men. | 交过手的角斗士超过百人 |
[39:48] | Not one survived. | 可他们无一生还 |
[39:52] | A tale to frighten children. | 那只是一个传说 吓唬小孩子的 |
[39:58] | Theokoles is no legend. | 瑟奥科斯不是传说 |
[40:01] | Before he retired from the arena | 他还活跃在竞技场上的时候 |
[40:02] | only one man ever faced him and lived. | 与他交手过的只有一人生还 |
[40:06] | And he breathes among us | 这个人就在我们中间 |
[40:08] | his whip ever at our backs. | 他就是鞭打我们的多科特 |
[40:13] | Now is not the hour for idle talk. | 现在可不是闲话家常的时候 |
[40:16] | Tomorrow you step into the arena. | 明天你们将奔赴竞技场 |
[40:20] | Many for the first time. | 你们中的许多人是首次登台 |
[40:23] | For some perhaps the last. | 对于有些人 可能也是最后一次 |
[40:45] | They cheer for blood. | 他们为鲜血欢呼 |
[40:47] | And they shall have it. | 我会让他们得偿所愿的 |
[40:53] | May the gods bring you fortune as they did me this morning. | 愿神明保佑你 正如今早我被他们护佑一般 |
[40:59] | Sura believed in the gods. | 苏拉信仰神明 |
[41:04] | And when the Romans took her | 可当罗马人要带走她的时候 |
[41:06] | not one descended from the heavens to intervene. | 可没有哪位神明出面加以阻挠 |
[41:13] | I shall correct their mistake presently. | 不久我将会纠正他们所犯下的错 |
[41:21] | I believe you will. | 我相信你做的到 |
[41:31] | The crowd favors your offerings. | 人们喜欢你安排的这些比赛 |
[41:33] | Yes a fine showing all around. | 是的 这是一场精彩的演出 |
[41:35] | You honor our fair city Batiatus. | 巴蒂塔斯 卡普亚以你为豪 |
[41:37] | The honor is mine magistrate. | 我很荣幸 行政官 |
[41:39] | Truth told I feared the event would | 恕我直言 我本以为这场比赛 |
[41:42] | pass without anything of note this year. | 将乏善可陈 |
[41:44] | Its very difficult to procure men of worth | 要想诱使重量级的选手来此参加 |
[41:45] | for these minor games. | 这些小比赛并非易事 |
[41:48] | Good Solonius was already taken with loftier engagements. | 索罗尼斯的缺席使得这场比赛逊色不少 |
[41:51] | Perhaps Solonius will be available next year. | 索罗尼斯明年或许能来 |
[41:54] | One can but pray. | 我们唯有向上天祷告 |
[42:00] | Perhaps I was wrong to return absent the rain. | 早知道如此干旱 我就不回来了 |
[42:05] | Some water perhaps. | 喝点水吗 |
[42:08] | Or maybe some wine. | 还是喝点酒 |
[42:09] | Uhh the thought churns the stomach. | 一想到酒 我的胃里就翻江倒海 |
[42:15] | Your company last night yet astounds the senses. | 不过昨晚你的招待真是让我欢悦有加 |
[42:19] | Too much? | 过头了吗 |
[42:20] | Of wine definitely. | 如果说酒的话 是的 |
[42:23] | Of other interests… | 至于其他的… |
[42:27] | I think the surface barely scratched. | 只是隔靴搔痒 |
[42:29] | Some water then to slake your current thirst. | 那就喝点水吧 以缓解你目前的饥渴 |
[42:42] | Here we go then. | 我们开始吧 |
[42:46] | Good citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[42:48] | It is my great honor to introduce to you the primus | 我很荣幸的向你们引荐 |
[42:53] | of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus! | 巴蒂塔斯的骁将 |
[43:08] | Enter Thraex! | 色雷斯人进场 |
[43:17] | Behold Spartacus! | 有请 斯巴达克斯 |
[43:20] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[43:23] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[43:25] | Renowned for his magnificent victory | 他以在阿比努斯元老的赛场上 |
[43:29] | at the games of Senator Albinius! | 取得的斐然成绩而闻名于世 |
[43:32] | Where he single handedly | 他单枪匹马 |
[43:33] | slaughtered four of Solonius’ gladiators! | 战胜了四名索罗尼斯的角斗士 |
[43:36] | Four! | 四名啊 |
[43:42] | Enter Murmillo! | 姆尔米洛进场 |
[43:58] | The marvel before you needs no introduction! | 他的战绩世人有目共睹 |
[44:03] | He’s known by his sword! | 他以剑术精进 |
[44:05] | By his shield! By his glory! | 擅于用盾以及辉煌的战绩闻名于世 |
[44:13] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[44:15] | The champion of Capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[44:25] | Finally Crixus! | 我终于见到克雷斯了 |
[44:29] | Look how his form catches the sun! | 瞧他在骄阳下的矫健身姿 |
[44:34] | Capua! | 卡普亚 |
[44:47] | Capua! | 卡普亚 |
[44:53] | In honor of the name Batiatus and the sacred Vulcanalia… | 以巴蒂塔斯和神圣的锻造神之节之名… |
[45:14] | You had not yet finished the oration | 你的致辞尚未结束 |
[45:16] | and yet the Thracian attacks!?! | 那个色雷斯人竟然开战了 |
[45:18] | Was that not supposed to happen? | 难道不该这样的吗 |
[45:20] | No it was not. | 不 当然不是 |
[45:22] | How exciting… | 真刺激 |
[46:25] | Is that all the Thracian is capable of? | 色雷斯人就这么点能耐吗 |
[46:28] | After what he did against Solonius’ men | 看过他和索罗尼斯的手下决斗过以后 |
[46:30] | I had hoped for more. | 我对他可是寄予厚望啊 |
[47:39] | Capua! | 卡普亚 |
[47:43] | Shall I begin!?! | 我该继续吗 |
[49:25] | Now you die Thracian. | 你的死期到了 色雷斯人 |
[49:29] | Kill. Kill. | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[49:30] | Kill kill. | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[49:35] | Kill kill! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[50:46] | Spartacus fought well! | 斯巴达克斯的表现很精彩 |
[50:54] | Let him live to fight another day! | 让他活命 日后再战吧 |
[51:11] | A sour bite to end the meal. | 如此结局 真是扫兴 |
[51:14] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[51:16] | Yet Spartacus was of some cost to me… | 我在斯巴达克斯身上花了大价钱 |
[51:21] | You’ve already lost the crowd. | 你已失去民心 |
[51:30] | He lives? | 竟然让他活下来了 |
[51:34] | How disappointing. | 真没劲 |
[52:14] | His reputation is well earned. | 他真是实至名归 |
[52:17] | My blade could find no weakness. | 他的战术无懈可击 |
[52:25] | And yet– it was there. | 可他还是有漏洞的 |
[52:30] | At least ten points where you could have seized advantage. | 他有至少十处破绽 你本可以操胜券的 |
[52:36] | You needed more training. | 你的战技还需淬炼 |
[52:42] | I shall train harder then. | 我会加倍努力训练的 |
[52:45] | No. | 不必了 |
[52:49] | It is too late for such things. | 为时已晚 |