时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You may have resigned from Stoneheart, | 你或许是已经从石心辞职了 |
[00:05] | but you haven’t resigned from Eldritch Palmer. | 但你还有和爱尔德里奇·帕尔默有所牵连 |
[00:07] | You can break this chain of misguided loyalty once and for all. | 你可以彻底斩断这把愚忠的枷锁 |
[00:11] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[00:13] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[00:15] | You already have. | 你已经变了 |
[00:17] | Finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible, | 治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的 |
[00:21] | but what we can do is take everything we know | 但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的 |
[00:24] | about how to stop an epidemic | 所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识 |
[00:25] | and use that knowledge to start one. | 制造出一场新的瘟疫 |
[00:27] | Infect the infected. | 感染受感染者 |
[00:28] | Break the chain. | 切断感染链 |
[00:30] | This thing works. And it’s spreading. | 起作用了 我肯定感染正在扩散 |
[00:32] | So we go straight to Washington DC tomorrow morning. | 我们明天一早就直接前往华盛顿特区 |
[00:34] | Washington DC? | 为什么要去华盛顿 |
[00:36] | Rob Bradley. | 罗伯·布兰得利 |
[00:37] | He’s true blue, we go way back. | 他出身不错 而且我们交情匪浅 |
[00:39] | He can get us in front of all the right people. | 他能带我们去见各界要人 |
[00:41] | Don’t you think our little family group is gonna draw attention, | 你不觉得我们这个家庭小组太惹人注目了吗 |
[00:44] | I’m not leaving Zack behind. | 我不会丢下扎克 |
[00:45] | You wouldn’t be leaving him. | 你不用丢下他 |
[00:47] | He would be here with me. | 他会跟我留在这里 |
[00:49] | You’re not going? | 你不走吗 |
[00:51] | I appreciate you still trying to do something about this. | 我很感激你仍然在为此努力 |
[00:54] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[00:56] | Trust me, Eph. | 相信我 伊弗 |
[00:58] | I can’t trust you, Barnes. I know you. | 我没法相信你 巴恩斯 我了解你 |
[01:06] | Anybody help a guy | 帮帮忙啊 |
[01:07] | trying to stay off the streets at night? Hungry, too! | 我晚上不想睡大街 我还很饿哦 |
[01:10] | Get stung! | 挨咬吧 |
[01:24] | Help a brother out? | 帮兄弟一把啊 |
[01:52] | The truck’s all yours. | 卡车归你了 |
[01:54] | If you’re hungry, | 如果饿了 |
[01:55] | there’s 2,000 pounds of frozen shrimp in the back. | 后面有两千磅冻虾 |
[01:58] | Thank you. God bless. | 谢谢 上帝保佑 |
[02:48] | Rough night? | 昨晚很疯吗 |
[02:53] | Great night. Rough morning. | 昨晚棒呆了 早上不太好 |
[02:55] | I remember those. | 我记得那种时光 |
[02:57] | You used to live for those, Eph. | 你以前就指着那个活了 伊弗 |
[03:00] | You had more hair then. | 你当年头发没这么稀 |
[03:01] | It was time for a new look. | 嗯 该换个形象了 |
[03:04] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:07] | How you doing, buddy? God, I missed you. | 你怎么样啊 我好想你 |
[03:09] | – It’s been interesting times. – Yeah. | -好久不见啊 -是啊 |
[03:12] | You all right? What’s going on? | 你没事吧 怎么回事 |
[03:16] | Ah, shit, Eph. | 该死 伊弗 |
[03:18] | I got a lot to tell you. And, uh, | 我有很多事要告诉你 还有 |
[03:22] | it’s “Jonathan.” | 我现在叫乔纳森了 |
[03:24] | Should we take this inside, | 那我们进去说啊 |
[03:25] | Jonathan? Come on. | 乔纳森 走吧 |
[03:28] | Jesus, Eph. | 天哪 伊弗 |
[03:29] | I mean, I knew things were bad in NYC, | 我知道纽约市情况很糟 |
[03:31] | but I didn’t realize quite… | 但没想到是这样 |
[03:33] | There’s a massive disconnect | 他们对外宣传的 |
[03:34] | between what they’re saying they’re doing to fight | 抵抗疾病采取的手段和实际情况 |
[03:35] | this disease and what they’re actually doing. | 有很大出入 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I mean we’ve had some incidents– | 我们这边也有几起事件 |
[03:39] | but the military has deployed massive resources. | 但军队调集了大量资源 |
[03:41] | You know, they’ve got the city locked up. | 他们封锁了整个城市 |
[03:43] | It’s nothing like New York. | 跟纽约完全不同 |
[03:44] | That’s because you were able to get out in front of it. | 那是因为你们能先发制人 |
[03:47] | That’s one of the more difficult things | 这就是抵抗这个疾病 |
[03:48] | about fighting this disease: it fights back. | 比较麻烦的一点 疾病会反抗 |
[03:50] | Look, I’m really sorry about Kelly. | 凯莉的事我很遗憾 |
[03:53] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[03:56] | How’s Zach taking it? | 扎克还能接受吗 |
[03:57] | About as badly as could be expected. | 几乎完全无法接受 |
[04:03] | So are we gonna talk about | 我们要不要谈谈 |
[04:04] | the blood on your shirt and the gun? | 你衣服上的血迹和那把枪 |
[04:07] | No. | 不要 |
[04:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:22] | Holy shit. What is that? | 我去 那是什么 |
[04:24] | See those cysts? | 看到那囊肿了吗 |
[04:26] | I did that. I found a way to kill these things. | 那是我干的 我找到办法杀他们了 |
[04:28] | It’s a bioweapon. | 是一种生物武器 |
[04:29] | Crude, needs to be refined. But it works. | 很原始 需要改进 但很有效 |
[04:32] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[04:34] | I need to scale it up. | 需要加大规模 |
[04:36] | I need your access. | 我需要你的关系 |
[04:37] | We need to play politics here. | 我们得玩点政治手腕 |
[04:39] | Run it through the labyrinth, except we don’t have months, | 穿越迷宫 但我们没有几个月的时间 |
[04:42] | we have hours. | 得按小时数 |
[04:44] | Starting with the pharmaceutica company Kemerall. | 首先是制药公司凯梅洛 |
[04:47] | They manufacture a reacting agent we need to take it wide. | 他们制造一种反应剂 我们得扩大生产 |
[04:50] | Then we take it to DOD to disperse it. | 然后我们拿去国防部扩散开 |
[04:52] | First of all, | 首先 |
[04:53] | you gotta stop calling it a bioweapon. | 你不能再管它叫生物武器了 |
[04:55] | Germ warfare is nasty, it’ll scare people off. | 细菌战很不堪 会吓退别人 |
[04:58] | Then there’s a little thing called the Geneva Protocol– | 再者还有「日内瓦公约」的小问题 |
[05:00] | These aren’t human beings. Not anymore. | 他们现在已经不是人了 |
[05:02] | What I’m saying is this is delicate. | 我是说 这事得小心处理 |
[05:04] | All right? Far too delicate for DOD. | 国防部不能插手 |
[05:08] | I shoot hoops with the Chief of the National Guard. | 我跟国民警卫队首长一起打篮球 |
[05:12] | That could work. | 那也行 |
[05:12] | And, lucky for you, | 算你走运 |
[05:15] | I have a great contact at Kemerall. | 我在凯梅洛有个关系不错的朋友 |
[05:17] | Oh yeah? What’s her name? | 是吗 她叫什么名字 |
[05:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:29] | That’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[05:31] | Thanks for the introduction. | 多谢引见 |
[05:34] | – Is this your son? – No, no, no. | -这是你儿子吗 -不不不 |
[05:36] | No, his old man’s away on an important mission. | 不是的 他老爸执行重要任务去了 |
[05:39] | He might be gone for a while. But… | 估计得离开一阵子 所以… |
[05:41] | till he gets back we’re gonna look after Z man. | 在他回来之前 我们得照看下小扎 |
[05:43] | Right, Z man? | 对吧 小扎 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna go eat in my room. | 我拿回房间去吃 |
[05:54] | He’s shy. | 他害羞了 |
[05:56] | Or he doesn’t like you. | 要不就是他不喜欢你 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:03] | Zach, | 扎克 |
[06:04] | did your dad say anything to you | 你爸爸告诉过你 |
[06:06] | about how long he might be gone? | 他可能要去多久吗 |
[06:08] | No. | 没有 |
[06:16] | Well, | 好吧 |
[06:20] | it could be a couple days; | 可能只需要一两天 |
[06:22] | it could also be quite a bit longer than that. | 也可能需要更久一点 |
[06:26] | He goes on work trips all the time. | 他总是经常出差 |
[06:30] | When I was little, he went to Africa for, like, | 我小时候 他有次去非洲 |
[06:34] | six months. | 去了六个月 |
[06:39] | Are you okay? With me? | 你没事吧 和我在一起 |
[06:42] | With everybody? | 和大家在一起 |
[06:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:51] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[06:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:04] | Thanks for asking, young man. | 谢谢你的关心 孩子 |
[07:15] | You can cool it with the silent treatment, bro. | 你不搭理我也没用 老兄 |
[07:18] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[07:20] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[07:24] | All right, okay, fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[07:26] | It’s just some crazy coincidence. I mean… | 一切只是惊人的巧合 我是说… |
[07:29] | I mean, your name is Angel, | 你的名字叫天使 |
[07:32] | and you limp on the same knee that he got hurt on. | 而且你和他都在同一条腿上有膝伤 |
[07:35] | Coincidences happen. | 巧合常有的事 |
[07:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:38] | But you gotta love those Silver Angel movies, right? | 但你一定喜欢银天使的电影吧 |
[07:40] | Garbage. | 都是垃圾 |
[07:42] | Worthless garbage. | 没劲的垃圾 |
[07:45] | Don’t insult the man! He’s not here to defend himself. | 别侮辱他 他不在这儿 没法跟你争辩 |
[07:48] | See, me myself personally, | 就我自身而言 |
[07:50] | now I done seen ’em all. | 他的电影我全看过 |
[07:52] | Right, they got uh, Silver Angel vs. the Robot Assassin. | 比如「银天使大战机械刺客」 |
[07:57] | No, no, how about the Silver Angel vs. the Rage of the Witch? | 等等 那「银天使大战愤怒女巫」呢 |
[08:02] | Hey, and that one, there’s this part right where… | 那部电影里有个场景 |
[08:04] | where this crazy bitch is about to light this little boy on fire, right? | 当时那女巫就快要将他烧死了 对吗 |
[08:08] | And Angel, he does this backflip, and just… just BAH! | 天使一个后空翻 接着「啪」的一声 |
[08:13] | He sends that bitch flying! | 他把女巫干飞了 |
[08:16] | I dunno, man, if it was me, | 我不知道你怎么想的 老兄 换作是我 |
[08:17] | I’d be proud of all of that shit. | 我肯定对这些经历都引以为豪 |
[08:19] | You know, I mean, I’d want the world to know about that. | 我会想让全世界都知道我的事 |
[08:22] | I’d be like, I’m Angel de la Plata, how you doing? | 我会逢人就说「我是银天使 你好吗」 |
[08:27] | You want to believe it so bad? Yes! | 你真这么想相信吗 没错 |
[08:30] | I am Angel de la Plata. Happy? | 我就是银天使 满意了吗 |
[08:34] | Will you stop now? | 现在可以闭嘴了吗 |
[08:48] | I think there’s something you should see. | 我想有件东西你应该看看 |
[08:52] | Okay, so whenever I come down here, | 我每次走下来 |
[08:54] | he’s always watching the same part of this one movie. | 都看到他在看同一部电影的同一场景 |
[08:59] | And I just assumed he was a fan. | 我还以为他是这部电影的粉丝 |
[09:04] | Oh, yeah, this is the last one he did. | 对了 这就是他最后一部作品 |
[09:08] | It’s the Silver Angel vs. The Lord of Darkness. | 叫「银天使大战黑暗之王」 |
[09:12] | You see that? That’s where he hurt his knee. Lemme see? | 看到没 他就是在这伤的膝盖 你看 |
[09:20] | Right there, | 就是这里 |
[09:22] | he never wrestled again. | 他再也没法摔跤了 |
[09:31] | Your contact is fifteen minutes late. | 你的联系人晚了15分钟了 |
[09:34] | This is DC. Thirty’s late. Fifteen’s on time. | 这里是华盛顿 半小时是迟到 15分正好 |
[09:38] | Why don’t you have a face-tightener, get loose? | 你怎么不喝一杯 放松点 |
[09:41] | Later, for sure. Right now I need to stay sharp. | 等下吧 现在我得保持清醒 |
[09:44] | Congress continues to prepare articles of impeachment, | 国会继续在准备弹劾状 |
[09:47] | citing the President’s dereliction of duty | 以责罚总统在管理上的 |
[09:50] | and negligence in his administration’s response | 疏忽职守以及粗心大意 |
[09:53] | to the growing epidemic | 为致使纽约城 |
[09:54] | that has incapacitated New York City. | 瘫痪的传染病负责 |
[09:57] | Meantime, debate on the House floor | 同时 白宫中的辩论 |
[09:59] | has degraded into personal attacks– | 已经演化成为了人身攻击 |
[10:01] | a fist fight broke out in the Senate chambers today | 今天参议院中上演了一场大战 |
[10:04] | between majority and minority leaders. | 多数党与少数党领袖拳脚相向 |
[10:07] | That is just what we elected them to do. Panic. | 咱选了他们就干这事 恐慌 |
[10:10] | – Jeez. – Robert. | -娘的 -罗伯特 |
[10:16] | Leigh, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine | 丽 我给你介绍一位我的朋友 |
[10:17] | just in from New York. Jon Crowley, Leigh Thomas. | 刚从纽约来的 乔·克罗利 丽·托马斯 |
[10:21] | I thought New York was fully quarantined. | 我还以为纽约被全面隔离了 |
[10:22] | How’d you get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[10:23] | Jon used to work for the Centers for Disease Control. | 乔以前在疾控中心工作 |
[10:26] | He’s a smart and ingenious guy, can’t you tell? | 他可是个聪明伶俐的人 一看就是 |
[10:28] | Oh, and still got his credentials. | 而且还留着他的证件呢 |
[10:31] | Former CDC? You heard about Everett Barnes? | 前疾控人员 你听说过艾弗雷特·巴恩斯吗 |
[10:34] | Oh, God, what happened? He finally grow a pair of balls? | 天 怎么了 他终于长出胆子了吗 |
[10:36] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:37] | Fell off a train coming into DC. | 从来华盛顿的火车上失足掉下去了 |
[10:40] | Yeah–“Fell.” | 是啊 「失足」 |
[10:42] | Deep, dark shit going on. | 这里面显然有不可告人的内幕 |
[10:46] | Start you off with anything, Ms. Thomson? | 你想要点什么吗 托马斯女士 |
[10:48] | – Martini? – Make it dirty, Raoul. | -马提尼 -弄烈点 拉乌尔 |
[10:50] | Another old-fashioned for Mr. Bradley. Jon? | 给布兰得利先生再来杯经典的 乔呢 |
[10:52] | I’ll have the same. | 我要一样的就行 |
[10:56] | So, Jon, | 那么 乔 |
[10:57] | Rob tells me you have a plan to save the world. | 罗伯告诉我说你有拯救世界的计划 |
[11:02] | Soft sell as always. Thanks, Rob. | 一如既往的劝诱销售 谢了 罗伯 |
[11:08] | Your numbers seem really good. | 你这数据看起来真不错 |
[11:13] | What’s your vision for dispersion? | 你散布量的预估是多少 |
[11:15] | Variable, depending on density of infected, | 不定 要根据传染的密度 |
[11:17] | weather conditions. | 天气情况判断 |
[11:18] | For Manhattan, I’d say 100 kilos for a five-day window. | 就曼哈顿来说 一百公斤五天一期 |
[11:22] | This is brilliant. | 这真不错 |
[11:24] | You’ve figured out a way to exploit the mechanics. | 你找到了利用其机制的方法 |
[11:26] | This attacks the cerebrospinal fluid, | 这会攻击脑脊液 |
[11:28] | strangling the brain stem. | 抑制脑干 |
[11:30] | With 100 kilos, your rate of mortality | 如果用一百公斤 你这里的死亡率 |
[11:32] | could reach as high as three million. | 会达到三百万之高 |
[11:35] | Did you think of adding a steroid to increase mortality rate, | 你有没有想过加入类固醇来提高死亡率 |
[11:37] | That’s a good though, but our predicted rate | 这想法不错 但是我们预测的比率 |
[11:40] | is near 100 percent as is. | 已经几乎是百分之百了 |
[11:41] | – You studied biochemistry? – At Princeton. | -你研究过生物化学吗 -普林斯顿大学 |
[11:43] | All right. Wait, hold on. | 好了 等一等 |
[11:44] | You saying there are 3 million infected in New York City? | 你是说纽约城里有三百万感染者 |
[11:46] | There will be by the time we get this tested, refined, | 当我们测试 调制 大批量制造后 |
[11:49] | – and mass produced. – Jesus. | -就会有这么多了 -天啊 |
[11:51] | Wow, I mean this could be your polio vaccine, Leigh. | 这对你是小儿麻痹疫苗一样的机会啊 丽 |
[11:55] | This solution stops these things in their tracks. | 这个办法可以挡住他们前进的道路 |
[11:57] | We can study it further once it’s contained, | 我们可以等它被控制住之后再进一步研究 |
[12:00] | but not before. Okay? | 但之前不行 好吗 |
[12:02] | You have to promise me. | 你必须向我保证 |
[12:03] | We cannot do this in stages. | 我们不能分步进行这事 |
[12:07] | What’s your angle, Jon? | 你有什么目的 乔 |
[12:09] | Well, would you believe me if I said I didn’t have one? | 如果我告诉你没有 你会信吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不信 |
[12:18] | I lost a good friend to this thing. | 我因为这事失去了一位好朋友 |
[12:23] | And another friend of mine lost his wife. | 我还有个朋友失去了妻子 |
[12:28] | It’s more than just an outbreak to me. | 这对我来说不只是一场瘟疫 |
[12:34] | Let me make a call. | 让我打个电话 |
[12:41] | Rob, about Barnes– | 罗伯 关于巴恩 |
[12:42] | No. Don’t say anything. | 别 什么都别说 |
[12:43] | It’s not what you think– | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:44] | What I think is it’s none of my business, all right? | 我觉得这不关我的事 好吗 |
[12:46] | Or yours. So just… | 也不关你的事 所以 |
[12:48] | don’t say a word, all right? | 什么都别说 好吗 |
[12:55] | I left word with our Chief Research Officer. | 我把情况告诉了我们研究中心主任 |
[12:57] | I’ll pitch him on it with my full support. | 我会尽全力说服他来帮助你 |
[13:09] | Palmer’s was buying properties here, here, here, | 帕尔默在这里 这里 还有这 都买了地产 |
[13:13] | plus six or seven more upstate. | 州北还有六七处 |
[13:15] | He was hiring architects, | 他还雇用了建筑师 |
[13:16] | contractors, offering to triple their wages. | 以及承包人 给他们三倍薪水 |
[13:19] | Why? What’s he turning them into? | 为什么 他要这些地方做什么 |
[13:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:22] | Whenever the plans were being discussed with Eichorst, | 每当他和艾霍斯特商量计划的时候 |
[13:25] | I was asked to leave the room. | 他就让我离开房间 |
[13:27] | Conveniently, you have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 真巧啊 |
[13:29] | That’s funny. I don’t remember you calling bullshit | 真好笑 我饶你一命的时候 |
[13:31] | when I spared your life. | 怎么没见你说废话 |
[13:33] | I do know he bought these industrial properties, | 我知道他买了这些工业财产 |
[13:36] | and the team rebuilding them is | 还知道进行重建的施工队 |
[13:37] | the same team Stoneheart uses to build | 是石心集团曾用来给美国军方 |
[13:39] | black site prisons on contract for the US military. | 建造秘密黑狱的施工队伍 |
[13:42] | What’s driving him? | 他的初衷是什么 |
[13:43] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[13:44] | He has all the money and power he ever needs. | 他有享不尽的荣华和富贵 |
[13:47] | Why is he doing this? What does he want? | 为什么他要这么做 他想得到什么 |
[13:49] | Palmer’s been on the precipice of death for 50 years. | 这50年来帕尔默一直徘徊在死亡的边缘 |
[13:53] | Some people might make peace with that, but Palmer… | 有人也许会接受现实 但帕尔默 |
[13:56] | he made a bargain instead. | 他却和血祖做了交易 |
[13:59] | He wants to be one of them. | 他想成为其中一员 |
[14:01] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[14:02] | Are you saying that he started an apocalypse | 你是说他给人们带来世界末日 |
[14:04] | to become a muncher? | 就为了变成一个吸血鬼 |
[14:06] | No, not just any muncher, an elevated one. | 并不是普通的吸血鬼 而是升级版的 |
[14:10] | He believes he’s going to be the Master’s partner | 他坚信自己会成为血祖的伙伴 |
[14:18] | Damn. | 我操 |
[14:42] | I have a delivery, to 111th and Madison. | 这份外卖送到111街和麦德逊大道岔口 |
[14:46] | Do you realize how psychotic this is or are you in denial? | 你知道这多疯狂吗 还是你不肯承认现实 |
[14:49] | This restaurant is paying for your education, huh? | 这家饭馆在支助你的学业 好吗 |
[14:52] | What education, Dad? | 什么学业 爸 |
[14:54] | Classes canceled indefinitely, so what am I studying for? | 课程被无限期地取消了 我还能学什么 |
[14:56] | Tut! I’m not having this discussion. | 我们这不是在讨论 |
[15:05] | You know, it can be dangerous out there | 去外面是很危险的 |
[15:07] | even during the day. | 就算是在白天 |
[15:09] | I can go with you. | 我可以陪你去 |
[15:14] | I’ll go with her if she needs help. | 如果她需要帮忙 我会陪着她 |
[15:17] | With all due respect? I’ve got a lot more experience | 恕我直言 对付外面那些怪物 |
[15:19] | dealing with these monsters than you do. | 我可比你有经验多了 |
[15:23] | She’ll be all right. | 她会平安无事的 |
[15:25] | The only way I’m letting her walk out of here | 除非我死了 否则我不会让她 |
[15:27] | with some horny gangbanger is if I am dead. | 跟一个肮脏的罪犯一起走出这里 |
[15:31] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:31] | – Yeah. – Dishwasher? | -是的 -洗碗工 |
[15:35] | Why don’t we do this? Why don’t we let her decide? | 要不然这样 让她来做决定 |
[15:45] | So what are you studying? | 你在学什么 |
[15:46] | – Ah, pre-med. – Really? | -医学预科 -是吗 |
[15:48] | Organic chemistry and physics. | 有机化学和物理学 |
[15:50] | I was going to be a pulmonologist. | 我本想成为一名胸腔科医师 |
[15:52] | Save your breath. | 不用多说了 |
[15:54] | He doesn’t know what you’re talking about. | 他都不懂你在说什么 |
[15:56] | Yeah, and you do? | 那你知道吗 |
[15:58] | A lung doctor. | 肺脏医师 |
[16:00] | Yeah, but now I’m not so sure. | 是的 但现在我不太确定了 |
[16:03] | You don’t have to give up on your dream just because– | 你没必要放弃你的理想 就因为 |
[16:05] | It’s not my exact dream. | 这并不是我真正的理想 |
[16:08] | My mom’s cousin’s a pulmonologist | 我妈妈的表妹是胸腔科医师 |
[16:09] | and she makes really good money. | 她可以挣很多钱 |
[16:15] | I thought once I got to med school, | 我以为一旦去了医学院 |
[16:16] | I could make my own choices, | 我就可以自己做决定 |
[16:17] | but just now everything’s changing… | 可是现在一切都变了 |
[16:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:36] | What a gentleman. | 真有绅士风度啊 |
[16:38] | Where’d you learn those manners? | 你在哪学的这些礼节 |
[16:40] | Same place you got your tattoos? | 是在你纹身的地方吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, I get it, man. | 好了 我明白了 伙计 |
[16:44] | I thought I knew you, | 我以为我了解你了 |
[16:46] | so you want to give me a hard time. | 你想为难我 |
[16:49] | So here it is. | 那我说明白 |
[16:52] | I went to prison. I was a thief. | 我进过监狱 我偷过东西 |
[16:55] | I wanted to be a fighter, | 我想做个斗士 |
[16:56] | but I couldn’t make a living at it. | 但我不能以它为生 |
[16:59] | So I broke my mother’s heart, | 我让我妈妈伤心了 |
[17:01] | and I did a bid upstate. | 我在州北蹲过监狱 |
[17:04] | Now I’m nothing. | 现在我一无所有 |
[17:08] | You happy? | 你满意了吗 |
[17:09] | Do I look happy? | 我看着像满意吗 |
[17:11] | Okay, come on, guys. We’re here. | 好了 你们别这样 我们到了 |
[17:19] | $99.75 and that’s including $50 for the delivery fee. | 99.75美元 包含50美元运费 |
[17:28] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[17:31] | Nice. Twenty-five cent tip. | 漂亮 25美分小费 |
[17:33] | Split it three ways? | 要分成三份吗 |
[17:37] | Hold on, hold on, hold on! | 等一下 等一下 |
[17:56] | Hey! Behind you! Behind you! Watch out! | 你后面 在你后面 当心 |
[18:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:08] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[18:09] | C’mon, c’mon, I got you. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 我扶着你 我们走 |
[18:13] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[18:17] | So, I’m doing this stint at Doctors Without Borders, | 我曾在无国界医生组织待了一阵 |
[18:19] | setting up a small clinic in Kinshasa | 在金沙萨开了间小诊所 |
[18:21] | administering the MMR vaccine to children. | 为儿童接种麻风腮疫苗 |
[18:24] | Week three or so, | 过了大概三周 |
[18:26] | the military decides we’re infecting the kids, | 军方认为我们是在感染孩子们 |
[18:29] | not inoculating them, shut us down, | 而不是接种 就让我们关门了 |
[18:31] | – threw me in jail. – Jail! Oh, my God. | -把我关进了监狱 -监狱 天哪 |
[18:34] | Oh yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[18:34] | Claimed I was part of an American spy operation. | 声称我参与了美国间谍行动 |
[18:38] | Credentials don’t mean shit | 当他们认为你是间谍时 |
[18:40] | when they decide you’re a spy. | 身份证明一点用没有 |
[18:41] | Finally, day four, | 终于 在第四天 |
[18:43] | This guy shows up from Doctors Without Borders, | 无国界医生组织的人出现了 |
[18:46] | Saying He’s your boss. | 自称是我的老板 |
[18:48] | gets me out of jail. | 把我从监狱弄出来了 |
[18:49] | “Saying” he’s your boss? | 「自称」是你的老板 |
[18:51] | Never seen him before in my life. | 我之前从来没有见过他 |
[18:53] | Turns out he’s not with Doctors Without Borders at all. | 结果发现他根本不是无国界医生组织的 |
[18:55] | – He’s with the– – US State Department. | -他是… -美国国务院的人 |
[18:58] | Well, that’s not the first time I’d played doctor. | 那不是我第一次假扮医生了 |
[19:02] | – That’s how you guys met? – Uh-huh. | -你们就是这么认识的 -没错 |
[19:04] | Yeah. I got the clinic up and running, | 是的 我重开了诊所 |
[19:06] | and Rob and I hung out for the rest of my time there. | 我后来一直跟罗伯在那儿聚面 |
[19:10] | I knew you were a spy. | 我就知道你是间谍 |
[19:12] | I was a defense attache attached to the State Department, | 我当时是隶属于国务院的国防专员 |
[19:16] | – I’ll have you know. – That means he was a spy. | -跟你说明白 -意思说他就是间谍 |
[19:23] | This is Leigh. | 我是丽 |
[19:26] | Thanks, Jonas. Yeah. Great. | 谢谢 乔纳斯 好 很好 |
[19:29] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[19:31] | The CRO wants a meeting tomorrow. We’re in play. | 生物医药研发外包明天要见面 我们成了 |
[19:34] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[19:37] | Big hurdle. | 越过一个大障碍 |
[19:38] | But let’s not forget, this is just the first step. | 但不要忘了 这只是第一步 |
[19:41] | – Where you going? – Oh, I have a date | -你要去哪 -我有个约会 |
[19:43] | with the lady I met last night. | 和昨晚我遇到的姑娘 |
[19:45] | You two seem to be getting on okay, | 你们两个看起来挺合得来 |
[19:47] | so why don’t you let yourself in? | 你们自己回去吧 |
[19:53] | Rob’s a man of many talents. | 罗伯是很多方面的人才 |
[19:57] | He’s good at putting people together. | 他很擅长给人牵线搭桥 |
[20:00] | So what did he tell you about me? | 那他怎么和你形容的我 |
[20:03] | Ah, he said Leigh Thomas is smart. | 他说丽·托马斯很聪明 |
[20:06] | Diligent. Ambitious. | 勤奋 有进取心 |
[20:09] | An okay dancer? | 舞跳得还行吗 |
[20:11] | He said phenomenal. | 他说跳得好极了 |
[20:15] | He wouldn’t know, you know. | 其实他并不清楚 |
[20:16] | – Oh no. – Oh, he’s tried. They all try. | -不是吧 -他约过我 他们都约过 |
[20:20] | The lobbyists? | 游说集团吗 |
[20:21] | It’s the culture. Wining, dining. | 这是圈内文化 喝酒吃饭 |
[20:24] | It’s part of the job, or so they think. | 这是工作的一部分 至少他们认为是 |
[20:27] | It must get so tiring, saying no all the time. | 每次都得拒绝别人一定很疲倦吧 |
[20:31] | I don’t say no all of the time. | 我可不是每次都拒绝 |
[20:39] | Rob didn’t say much about you. | 罗伯没有说太多关于你的事 |
[20:41] | Old friend, but wouldn’t get specific. | 说是老朋友 但又说不出具体细节 |
[20:45] | Building the mystery. | 营造点神秘感 |
[20:49] | I like mystery. | 我喜欢神秘 |
[21:07] | No, he’s here. He’s fine. | 不 他在这 他没事 |
[21:11] | I’m fine, too, thanks for asking. | 我也没事 谢谢问候 |
[21:16] | Okay, Rob. | 好的 罗伯 |
[21:18] | Hey, wish me luck today. | 祝我今天好运吧 |
[21:23] | Your friend checking up on you | 你朋友查你岗了 |
[21:24] | since you never came home. He seemed worried. | 因为你没回家 他看起来挺担心的 |
[21:29] | You should know there are some people | 你要知道有些人 |
[21:30] | who might not want to see this disease stopped. | 也许不想看到瘟疫被控制 |
[21:33] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[21:34] | Bring ’em on. I love a good scuffle. | 放马过来吧 我喜欢唇枪舌战 |
[21:37] | – And how are you this morning? – Drank too much. | -你今早感觉如何 -喝多了 |
[21:43] | Any other regrets? | 还有什么后悔的吗 |
[21:45] | None. | 没有 |
[21:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:55] | Standard NDA for your signature. | 标准不公开协议需要你签字 |
[21:58] | Non-disclosure? | 保密协议 |
[22:00] | This isn’t an NDA. | 这不是不公开协议 |
[22:02] | This is a waiver signing everything over to Kemerall. | 这是让我签字将一切都授权给凯梅洛 |
[22:05] | You know, they won’t look at anything | 没有独家经营权和产品所有权 |
[22:06] | without an exclusivity agreement and proprietary rights. | 他们什么也不会考虑的 |
[22:09] | Under normal circumstances, yes, | 在正常情况下是这样没错 |
[22:11] | but not with an outbreak threatening the entire human population. | 但不该在疫情肆虐威胁着全人类的时候 |
[22:15] | Did you honestly think they’d agree to this on a handshake? | 你真以为握个手他们就同意了吗 |
[22:17] | This is astonishing. Even when the world is going to total shit, | 难以置信 哪怕全世界即将毁于一旦 |
[22:20] | people can’t get past their own self-interest. | 人们还是不能忽略他们的个人利益 |
[22:24] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[22:26] | I’m doing exactly what you wanted me to do. | 我已经完全按你的要求去做了 |
[22:33] | If we hadn’t spent the night together, | 如果我们昨晚没上床 |
[22:34] | you wouldn’t be asking these questions. | 你就不会提出这些质疑了 |
[22:39] | Sign the paper. | 签了吧 |
[22:43] | You know how this works. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[22:56] | That’s good on you. | 祝贺你 |
[23:02] | Pitiful, this city of New York. | 真可怜啊 这座纽约城 |
[23:07] | I expected Constantinople, | 我还指望是君士坦丁堡 |
[23:10] | Baghdad before the Mongols. | 蒙古人入侵前的巴格达 |
[23:12] | Rome. | 罗马 |
[23:14] | Those were cities. This is a factory. | 那些才是城市 这只算是工厂 |
[23:18] | A machine. | 一部机器 |
[23:20] | I can see why he started here. | 我看得出来他为什么要从这里发展 |
[23:23] | You indulged him. You looked the other way for too long. | 你们放任了他 对他漠视太久了 |
[23:28] | Perhaps you’re growing complacent. | 或许是因为们太自负了 |
[23:31] | You should have stopped him 70 years ago, | 你们七十年前就该阻止他的 |
[23:32] | if not seven centuries ago. | 甚至七个世纪前就该动手了 |
[23:39] | I get no pleasure from your anxiety. | 我对你们的焦虑一点也不欣慰 |
[23:42] | I trained Vaun and the others to be better; they failed us. | 我训练强化沃恩他们 却辜负了我们 |
[23:46] | I’m here now. | 现在我来了 |
[23:49] | I will stop him. | 我会阻止他 |
[23:53] | But for my own reasons. | 但是出于我自己的原因 |
[23:55] | I sensed him when he was injured. | 他受伤的时候我感知到了他 |
[23:58] | I need to know who got close enough to hurt him. | 我得知道是谁近了他的身将他弄伤 |
[24:01] | And I need human hunters | 我还需要人类猎人 |
[24:03] | who can work during the day. | 他们可以白天行动 |
[24:09] | That is, if you have any left. | 如果还有人类猎人的话 |
[24:18] | Do you think these would fit you? | 你觉得这些会适合你吗 |
[24:22] | Nora, I don’t wear underwear with picture on it. | 诺拉 我可不穿有图案的内裤 |
[24:26] | Right. Me neither. | 对 我也不穿 |
[24:28] | Have at it, kiddo. | 来试试吧 小子 |
[24:34] | How you doing, Justine? | 你好吗 贾丝汀 |
[24:36] | Gettin’ through it. | 快没事了 |
[24:39] | We are a day or two away from declaring Red Hook infection-free. | 再过一两天就能宣布红钩区无感染了 |
[24:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:45] | Then what’s next? | 接下来什么打算 |
[24:47] | The Mayor is pressuring me to move into Manhattan, | 市长正给我施压让我去曼哈顿 |
[24:49] | but it’s gotta be some place winnable. | 但一定还有别的地方容易对付些的吧 |
[24:51] | Hey, these are awesome! | 看啊 这些帅呆了 |
[24:53] | Look at these! | 看看这 |
[24:56] | Can we take a few things? Do you mind? | 我们能拿点东西吗 你介意吗 |
[24:59] | Your kid? | 是你的孩子吗 |
[25:00] | No, no. Um, his dad left town. | 不不 他爸爸出城了 |
[25:05] | I don’t know if he’s coming back. | 我不知道他是否会回来 |
[25:08] | His mother, she’s… she’s already gone. | 他妈妈 她已经不在了 |
[25:11] | – Turned? – Mm-hmm. | -被转化了吗 -对 |
[25:15] | Doesn’t he have any other family you could contact? | 他没有其他亲戚可以联系的了吗 |
[25:17] | I mean grandparents? | 爷爷奶奶什么的 |
[25:19] | We tried the mother’s parents, | 我们试图联系过外公外婆 |
[25:20] | they live on Sea Island, Georgia. | 他们住在佐治亚州海岛区 |
[25:22] | but I haven’t been able to reach them. | 但我没能联系上他们 |
[25:24] | Have no way of knowing if they’ve been trying to contact us. | 也没法知道他们有没有联系过我们 |
[25:28] | It’s late. | 不早了 |
[25:29] | – We should get going. – Oh, hey, Bennett, | -我们该离开了 -班尼特 |
[25:33] | give these good people a ride home. | 送这两位市民回家吧 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Not so easy to get humans to do your bidding, is it? | 让人类替你干活没那么容易 对吧 |
[25:53] | Human laziness and distraction | 人类的怠惰和分心 |
[25:54] | benefitted us in the initial human stage of our plan. | 在计划最初阶段让我们受益颇多 |
[25:58] | Now it is an obstacle. | 现在则是个障碍 |
[26:02] | The Master’s breed are a superior race in every respect. | 血祖的后裔在各方面都是高人一等的种族 |
[26:06] | The Ancients attacked me at my home. | 始祖派人来我家袭击了我 |
[26:08] | Singled me out for kidnapping or death. | 打算绑架我 或直接杀死我 |
[26:12] | We saw that you were quite efficient | 我们发现 你的紫外灯陷阱 |
[26:14] | with your UV laser trap. | 效果相当显著 |
[26:18] | Are there any other devices in your penthouse | 你的顶楼房间里还有什么别的装置 |
[26:21] | we should be aware of? | 需要知会我们的吗 |
[26:24] | I need to speak with the Master immediately. | 我需要立刻面见血祖 |
[26:28] | I will pass along in your request. | 我会传达你的请求 |
[26:30] | It is not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[26:32] | You know what’s happening tomorrow. | 你知道明天会发生什么 |
[26:35] | Once we deploy the next phase, | 一旦我们进入下一阶段 |
[26:37] | we are on a very specific clock. | 留给我们的时间将十分有限 |
[26:42] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[26:47] | There is something you’re not telling me. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[26:51] | You do yourself no favor by questioning him. | 质问主人对你没什么好处 |
[26:55] | I need to know that our plan is not in jeopardy | 我得先确认我们的计划万无一失 |
[26:58] | before I proceed. | 才能继续进行 |
[27:01] | And that he is able to uphold his side of the bargain. | 而且希望他有能力履行自己的诺言 |
[27:05] | Let me assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[27:06] | Your assurance is not enough! I assure you, | 你的保证还不够 我向你保证 |
[27:09] | I didn’t become one of the wealthiest men in the world | 我既然能成为这世上最富有的人之一 |
[27:13] | by being played for a fool. | 就不会轻易受人愚弄 |
[27:15] | Either he is ignoring me or avoiding me. | 他要不是在无视我 就是在躲我 |
[27:19] | Tell him he does so at his peril. | 告诉他 这么做后果自负 |
[27:23] | For your sake, | 为了你好 |
[27:25] | I shall tell him no such thing. | 我就不说了 |
[27:31] | This is the largest deployment of National Guard troops in history. | 这是国民警卫队史上最大的一次行动 |
[27:35] | So when I hear criticism of our efforts, | 所以当我听到对我们努力的批评时 |
[27:38] | naturally it gets my fur up. | 我自然就火冒三丈了 |
[27:40] | Have you been to New York City since the virus broke? | 病毒爆发后你去过纽约市吗 |
[27:43] | And I mean not in a chopper surveilling the island. | 我不是指坐在直升机里观察全岛 |
[27:46] | I mean on the ground, up close and personal. | 而是亲自踏上纽约市的土地 |
[27:48] | We’ve thrown a ton of resources at New York, | 我们已经往纽约投放了许多物资 |
[27:51] | but I admit things have gone sideways in Manhattan. | 但我承认曼哈顿的事态有点不受控制了 |
[27:53] | “Sideways” is generous. | 「不受控制」说得太轻了 |
[27:55] | The city is eating itself. | 整个城市正在自我毁灭 |
[27:56] | He’s passionate about this, Dean. | 他对这事很着急 主任 |
[27:58] | I thought you’d appreciate that. Zero rhetoric. | 我觉得你会喜欢这样 不会花言巧语 |
[28:01] | But who’s going to oversee this? | 但这事交给谁负责呢 |
[28:03] | Logistics, accounting, | 后勤 会计 |
[28:05] | manufacturing, distribution. | 生产 配送 |
[28:07] | You need a huge company in the military sector. | 你需要一家有军方背景的大公司 |
[28:10] | – Like Stoneheart Corporation– – No, not Stoneheart. | -例如石心集团 -不 不要石心 |
[28:13] | Any other private sector company, but I don’t want this | 任何私营企业都行 但我不希望这一切 |
[28:15] | getting sucked into Eldritch Palmer’s empire. | 跟爱尔德里奇·帕尔默的帝国扯上关系 |
[28:17] | We’ll find the right partner. | 我们会找到合适的合作伙伴 |
[28:19] | We can work out particulars as we go, | 细节部分我们慢慢解决 |
[28:20] | but you’re down with saving this country, right? | 但你下定决定要拯救这个国家了 对吧 |
[28:22] | I thought you said no rhetoric. | 你不是说不会花言巧语吗 |
[28:24] | No rhetoric. Saving this country. | 不是花言巧语 拯救这个国家 |
[28:31] | Get me a canister of this whatever-it-is. | 给我一小罐这个不知道啥玩意儿 |
[28:33] | We’ll want to field-test it ourselves. | 我们得亲自实地试验一下 |
[28:36] | Which means? | 也就是说… |
[28:37] | Meaning yes | 我同意了 |
[28:39] | I’ll help you make this happenging | 我愿意帮助你们 |
[28:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | – Jesus Christ! Shit! – What was that?! | -上帝啊 该死 -那是什么 |
[29:11] | You two stay in here. | 你们两个待在车里 |
[29:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:30] | When I say go, I want you to run as fast as you can | 我说跑 你就尽全力逃走 |
[29:32] | – into that church. Understand? – Okay. | -跑到那教堂里去 懂吗 -好 |
[29:38] | Okay, go! Go! | 好吧 快跑 |
[29:40] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[29:48] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[29:55] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[30:00] | Come on in! | 快进来 |
[30:12] | Was–was that my mom? | 那 那是我妈妈吗 |
[30:15] | Come on. | 快来 |
[30:18] | “Do not allow your guilt to get the better of you. | 「别让内疚感占据你的内心 |
[30:22] | What’s done is done and cannot be changed. | 发生的一切都不能改变 |
[30:25] | Things without all remedy | 无法挽回的事 |
[30:27] | should be without regard.” Shakespeare. | 只好听其自然」 莎士比亚名言 |
[30:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:42] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就出发 |
[30:45] | Grab your weapons. | 拿上武器 |
[30:46] | Come on. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 走 走 |
[31:11] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:34] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 快来 |
[32:29] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[32:46] | Come on. | 快 |
[33:39] | – Nora! – Here! | -诺拉 -在这儿 |
[33:47] | Be careful! They’re fast. | 小心 他们速度很快 |
[33:49] | – Yeah, I know. – Let’s get to the truck. | -我知道 -我们回卡车上去 |
[34:02] | – What is that thing? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[34:05] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[34:21] | Hey, Mama Bear. | 你好 熊妈妈 |
[34:39] | Yeah, | 好吧 |
[34:40] | I know what it means. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[34:47] | Don’t let me become one of them. | 别让我变成他们的一员 |
[34:50] | There’s no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[34:56] | Get him to the truck. | 带他回卡车上去 |
[35:08] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[35:11] | I did what I could. | 我做了我能做的 |
[35:15] | Tell my brother I tried. | 告诉我哥哥我尽力了 |
[35:17] | – I will convey your message. – Please, just make this– | -我会传达你的口信 -请给我个… |
[35:35] | You don’t think I could use that phone to call New York? | 你觉得我能用这个电话打去纽约吗 |
[35:38] | You can try, but you won’t get through. | 你可以试试 但是打不通 |
[35:40] | I try to call my brother every hour. | 我每个小时都在尝试给我弟弟打电话 |
[35:42] | Make it two. | 来杯一样的 |
[35:43] | – Sure. – Well? | -好 -什么情况 |
[35:46] | – He went for it. – Yes! | -他同意了 -太好了 |
[35:48] | Long way to go. Kemerall needs to duplicate the science. | 路还很长 凯梅洛需要重现这一技术 |
[35:51] | But the door is open. If your product | 不过已经初窥门道了 如果你的产品 |
[35:53] | – can withstand the scrutiny– – It can. | -能够通过审查 -可以的 |
[35:55] | Then we could have a firm up or down answer in 72 hours. | 那72小时内就能得到最终的结果了 |
[36:00] | True to my word. | 我说到做到了 |
[36:01] | I didn’t doubt it. It’s just it’s so goddamn important, | 从未怀疑过 只是这事真的太重要了 |
[36:03] | I wish I could walk it through myself. | 我真希望能亲自演示一遍 |
[36:05] | Why can’t you? | 为什么不行 |
[36:09] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长啊 |
[36:14] | The most important thing | 目前最重要的事 |
[36:15] | is that we push this through as fast as possible. | 是我们得尽快通过审查 |
[36:17] | – Seventy-two hours? – They’re gonna test it tonight. | -72小时吗 -他们今晚就会做试验 |
[36:19] | – That’s lightning fast. – Keep pushing financial upside. | -这已快如闪电了 -多推销经济上的好处 |
[36:21] | This is the beginning of a long siege. | 这将是长期战斗的第一步 |
[36:26] | To the future. | 为未来干杯 |
[36:27] | The future. | 敬未来 |
[36:35] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[36:39] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[36:40] | – Rob! Hey! – You home? | -罗伯 -你在家吗 |
[36:44] | It’s good news! | 有好消息 |
[36:46] | Rob! | 罗伯 |
[36:50] | – He’s not here. – So we wait. | -他不在家 -那就等吧 |
[36:53] | I don’t want to wait! I want to keep this going. | 我不想等 我想继续庆祝呢 |
[36:56] | Call him new cell. | 打他的新手机 |
[37:04] | Oh, straight to voice mail. | 转至语音信箱了 |
[37:07] | This morning when you thought last night was just about me | 今早你说你以为我只是为了让你签那份文件 |
[37:10] | getting you to sign that release? That really hurt. | 才跟你共度一夜的 对此我很伤心 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:16] | I don’t know who to trust right now. | 我不知道我现在能信谁 |
[37:20] | So, | 那么 |
[37:22] | what now? | 现在呢 |
[37:25] | Hmm… How about this? | 不如我们上楼吧 |
[37:31] | You know, I was thinking | 我在想 |
[37:32] | we should keep half of that sample to ourselves | 我们自己应该留一半样本 |
[37:34] | and the other half to the National Guard. | 把另一半给国民警卫队 |
[37:36] | Oh my God, are you actually still talking about this? | 天哪 你还在纠结这事呢 |
[37:48] | Oh, my God… | 我的天… |
[37:52] | – I’ll call 911! – No, don’t! Leigh, wait! | -我去打电话报警 -不要 丽 慢着 |
[37:55] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[38:02] | – Goodweather. – Leigh. | -古德温泽 -丽 |
[38:04] | Now, just run. He’s here for me, | 赶紧逃 他是冲我来的 |
[38:06] | not for you. No! Leigh! | 跟你无关 不要 丽 |
[38:27] | Leigh! | 丽 |
[38:30] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[39:05] | The great transformation is imminent, Gabriel. | 伟大的转化即将来临 加布里埃尔 |
[39:08] | You are blessed to be invited to witness it. | 能够目睹这一刻是你三生修来的福分 |
[39:12] | I only wish to serve him. | 我只愿为主人效力 |
[39:14] | Can you comprehend how profound this honor is for me? | 你知道这对我来说将是多么无上的荣耀吗 |
[39:18] | No. Of course not. | 不能 你当然不能了 |
[39:25] | Wait here. | 在这里候着 |
[39:28] | You will witness something extraordinary. | 你将见证无与伦比的一幕 |
[39:33] | The moment is at hand. | 这一刻即将到来 |
[39:46] | My Lord. | 我的主人 |
[40:06] | My liege. | 我的君主 |
[40:12] | I stand ready to receive your infinite power. | 我已准备好接受你无穷的力量了 |
[40:34] | Do you seek communion with the Lord, | 你寻求与上帝的交流吗 |
[40:39] | my son? | 我的孩子 |
[40:44] | All my life I waited to hear | 我这一生都在等待倾听 |
[40:45] | the voice of God inside of me. | 来自内心里的上帝之音 |
[40:48] | To receive him in me. | 让他主导我的身体 |
[40:54] | No. | 不 |
[41:11] | – This is my body. – Master. | -这就是我的新皮囊 -主人 |
[41:36] | Master! | 主人 |
[41:55] | Master! | 主人 |
[41:56] | Master! | 主人 |
[42:28] | Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特 |
[42:31] | Prove to me no matter what form I take, | 向我证明无论我化成什么样子 |
[42:33] | you shall serve me. | 你都将效命于我 |
[42:37] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[42:55] | Forever, Master. | 永远在一起 主人 |