时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Pop, I didn’t come here to fight. | 爸爸 但我不是来跟你吵的 |
[00:06] | I came here to warn you. | 我是来警告你的 |
[00:08] | You need to get out of this city. | 你们得马上离城 |
[00:09] | You appear after two years, | 你走了两年 现在突然出现 |
[00:11] | and I’m supposed to flee my home on what? | 要我离开自己的家 凭什么 |
[00:15] | The word of a stranger. | 陌生人的只言片语吗 |
[00:17] | What is the status of the Aurora Cutlass? | 曙光短剑号怎么样了 |
[00:19] | The ship left port in Egypt. | 31天前离开了埃及的港口 |
[00:22] | Now we just need you to make sure that it ports here in New York. | 我们需要你确保它会在纽约靠岸 |
[00:25] | We never cleared Central Park. | 我们并未扫清中央公园 |
[00:27] | Until we take the Park back, we don’t win. | 除非我们夺回公园 不然我们赢不了 |
[00:29] | The big nest. You have a plan? | 关于那个大巢穴 你有对策了 |
[00:32] | Star-spangled time. | 该烟火流星了 |
[00:33] | Rockets’ red glare, bombs bursting in air. Boom. | 火箭炮 炸弹响 嘭 |
[00:36] | Fire in the hole! | 炸弹来了 |
[00:42] | Pull up the checkpoint feeds. | 调出检查站的画面 |
[00:44] | They lured us to keep us out after nightfall. | 它们诱使我们在天黑后留在外面 |
[00:46] | Pull out of the Park! Now! | 撤出公园 立刻马上 |
[00:48] | Withdraw! All units, withdraw! | 撤退 所有单位 撤退 |
[00:51] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[00:53] | The strongest will prevail. | 弱肉强食 |
[00:56] | Where’s my son?! | 我儿子在哪 |
[00:57] | Your wife and your child call to you. | 你的妻子和孩子在呼唤你 |
[03:00] | Finally gonna smoke it, huh, Fet? | 你总算要抽了吗 费特 |
[03:02] | You’ve been saving that for a month now. | 那根烟你留一个月了 |
[03:07] | Better me than some German, eh? | 我抽总比留给德国人强 |
[03:11] | That is a very good point. | 有道理 |
[03:22] | I will never see home again. | 我再也看不到家园了 |
[03:26] | No. We make a pact here and now. | 不 我们现在就立誓 |
[03:30] | We fight for each other. To survive this. | 我们为彼此而战 生存下来 |
[03:37] | For each other. | 为了彼此 |
[03:39] | No matter what. | 不离不弃 |
[03:41] | Fate will turn in our favour once again. | 命运会再次垂青我们的 |
[04:19] | Fet! | 费特 |
[04:20] | Fetrovsky, wake up! | 费特夫斯基 醒醒 |
[04:22] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[04:55] | Wiped out a nest of thousands of munchers. | 我们剿灭了一个有数千只吸血鬼的巢穴 |
[04:59] | By the time we got to the surface, | 可等我们到了地面 |
[05:02] | reinforcements overrunning Central Park. | 它们的增援部队却夺回了中央公园 |
[05:06] | It was a bloodbath, Professor. | 那简直是一场屠杀 教授 |
[05:08] | You cannot | 你没法 |
[05:09] | defeat an army that can regenerate itself every few days, | 击败一支每隔几天就自我再生的军队 |
[05:14] | which is | 所以 |
[05:15] | why we have to be more… | 我们得更… |
[05:18] | creative. | 有创意 |
[05:20] | Putting ’em in a box. | 把它们关进箱子里 |
[05:22] | Not just a box. | 不是普通的箱子 |
[05:25] | A box lined with silver and lead. | 内衬裹有银和铅的箱子 |
[05:27] | The silver will incapacitate the Master. | 银能让血祖无法动弹 |
[05:30] | The lead will cut off any signals from the Master to his army of strigoi. | 铅能阻断血祖传给他的返魂尸大军的信号 |
[05:36] | Who am I to argue? | 我还能说什么 |
[05:38] | After what happened last night in Central Park, I, uh… | 经过了昨晚中央公园的事 我… |
[05:43] | don’t know if the city’s gonna make it. | 不知道这城市能不能撑下来 |
[05:45] | Faith, Mr. Fet, | 信念 费特先生 |
[05:50] | stick close to it. | 要握紧它 |
[06:00] | I see you’ve been busy, Doctor. | 你没闲着啊 博士 |
[06:02] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你根本想象不到 |
[06:04] | Strigoi brain stem. | 返魂尸脑干 |
[06:06] | We think this is their communication center. | 我们认为这个 是它们的通讯中心 |
[06:15] | – “We”? – You haven’t been introduced. | -「我们」 -还没给你介绍呢 |
[06:18] | Dutch Velders– | 达齐·维尔德斯 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I know what you are, who you are. Sorry. | 嗯 我知道你是什么…是谁 抱歉 |
[06:29] | What do you hope to gain from dissecting these unfortunate creatures? | 你希望通过解剖这些不幸的生物发现什么 |
[06:33] | Their communications ability is one of their distinct advantages. | 通讯能力是它们突出的优势之一 |
[06:36] | We saw that in action in the Central Park massacre. | 我们在中央公园的屠杀中充分见证了这点 |
[06:39] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[06:42] | This is a sampling of all strigoi communication. | 这是一份返魂尸通讯的数据采样 |
[06:44] | It’s… varying but | 虽然有变化 |
[06:47] | occupying a fairly predictable range. | 但一直稳定在特定的区域内 |
[06:49] | Until here. | 直到这里 |
[06:50] | That looks like a call to arms to me. | 在我看来那像是个战斗号令 |
[06:52] | A direct signal from the Master, right? | 直接来自血祖的信号 是吧 |
[06:55] | A passage in the Lumen refers to “The silent voice of the Master.” | 《陨落之光》中提到了「血祖静默之音」 |
[06:59] | Interesting, yet trivial. | 有趣 但没什么用 |
[07:02] | Not if we can isolate it. | 如果我们能将它分离出来就有用了 |
[07:03] | If we can set it out from the rest of the strigoi static, | 如果我们能将它从其余返魂尸信号中辨识出来 |
[07:06] | then we can use this technique to track him down. | 那我们就能利用此技术找到他 |
[07:08] | So we need a point of reference. | 我们需要一个参照物 |
[07:12] | JFK. | 肯尼迪机场 |
[07:13] | The black box. | 黑匣子 |
[07:14] | From Regis Air 753. | 里吉斯753航班上的那个 |
[07:16] | It might still have his “voice” | 上面可能还有他的「声音」 |
[07:18] | or whatever command he used | 或者不管是什么 |
[07:20] | to incapacitate 210 souls on board. | 他用来放倒了机上210人的东西 |
[07:23] | JFK, that’s well outside the safe zone. | 肯尼迪机场在安全区外 |
[07:25] | Even if we go in daylight, | 就算是白天出去 |
[07:26] | we don’t know what we’d be getting ourselves into. | 也难说会遭遇什么 |
[07:31] | Are we going? | 走吗 |
[07:40] | Who is this guy we’re gonna see? | 我们要见的人是谁 |
[07:43] | Another pawnbroker. | 另一个当铺老板 |
[07:45] | Specialized in silver. | 专攻银器 |
[07:47] | We often bid against each other at estate sales. | 我们经常在资产拍卖上相互叫板 |
[07:51] | You think he’s still alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[07:52] | I don’t much care. I’m after his silver. | 我不在乎 我要的是他的银 |
[07:57] | Where are you going? This is the wrong way! | 你去哪 方向不对 |
[08:01] | Long as we’re in this part of town, | 既然我们来这一带了 |
[08:02] | there’s something I gotta check on. | 我得去个地方看看 |
[08:05] | My parents have an apartment nearby. | 我父母在附近有间公寓 |
[08:07] | Your parents are still alive? | 你父母还活着 |
[08:10] | It’s what I want to find out. | 我就是想去确认一下 |
[08:31] | Have you been in touch with them? | 你跟他们有联系吗 |
[08:43] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[08:45] | Told him to leave. | 我叫他走的 |
[08:54] | Mrs. Kryvonis. | 柯沃妮斯夫人 |
[08:56] | Next-door neighbour. | 我邻居 |
[08:59] | Never liked her anyway. | 反正我一向不喜欢她 |
[09:48] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[09:53] | You coward. | 你个懦夫 |
[10:02] | They were infected. | 他们被感染了 |
[10:09] | This was an act of mercy. | 这其实是仁慈之举 |
[10:34] | Mr. Palmer, sir, your blood pressure is… | 帕尔默先生 您的血压… |
[10:38] | Where is your primary physician? Is he reachable? | 您的主治医师呢 能联系到他吗 |
[10:40] | I’m between physicians. | 我现在没有医生 |
[10:43] | Or more accurately, | 更准确地说 |
[10:45] | beyond physicians. | 已经无医可医了 |
[10:47] | OK. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[10:51] | – Settling in? – Yes, sir. | -挺适应这里了 -是的 先生 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[10:55] | I thought you’d like to know that | 我想您会想知道 |
[10:56] | the Aurora Cutlass has docked successfully, sir. | 曙光短剑号已经成功靠岸了 先生 |
[10:58] | The Aurora Cutlass? | 曙光短剑号 |
[11:00] | The vessel from Egypt, sir. It arrived in the port overnight. | 从埃及来的那艘船 先生 昨晚入港的 |
[11:03] | Do you have the paperwork? The manifest? | 你拿到文件了吗 货品清单 |
[11:06] | I have it right here, sir. | 就在这儿 先生 |
[11:08] | I can see I hired the right man for my new head of security. | 看来我雇到了称职的新安保主管 |
[11:16] | What does this line say? | 这一行写了什么 |
[11:19] | Under “cargo”? | 「货物」下面的 |
[11:22] | “Tractors,” sir. “Spare parts.” | -「拖拉机」 先生 「零部件」 |
[11:25] | Tractors? | 拖拉机 |
[11:28] | – This signature. – It’s your signature, sir. | -签字呢 -是您的 先生 |
[11:32] | No, I never signed this document. | 我可没签过这份文件 |
[11:36] | Looks like your handwriting, Mr. Palmer. | 看上去像您的笔迹 帕尔默先生 |
[11:37] | It is a forgery. | 是伪造的 |
[11:40] | Mr. Duncan, take me to my car. | 邓肯先生 送我上车 |
[11:44] | Sir, I can’t let you go anywhere, | 先生 我不能让您出去 |
[11:45] | not in your current condition. | 您现在的身体状况不行 |
[11:47] | Carla, your job is not to tell me what I cannot do, | 卡拉 你的职责不是告诉我不能做什么 |
[11:51] | but to help me do the things I need to do. | 而是帮我做到我必须做的事 |
[11:55] | Now, help me to my car. | 帮我上车 |
[11:59] | We’re going to that ship. | 我们要登船 |
[12:10] | Do you realize you’re leaving the safe zone? | 你知道你们正在离开安全区吗 |
[12:12] | Beyond here, Queens is a no-man’s land. | 再往前的皇后区是无人区 |
[12:14] | We have plenty of daylight. | 现在日光足着呢 |
[12:18] | That guy in your backseat, he doesn’t look right. | 后座那人 他看上去不对劲 |
[12:22] | He’s not. But, uh, he’s with me. | 的确 但我们是一起的 |
[12:30] | Keep your eyes open, sir. Don’t stop for nothing or nobody. | 小心点 先生 千万别停车 |
[12:34] | Good luck out there. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:04] | This place is picked over! | 这里已经被洗劫过了 |
[13:07] | Nothing left worth having. | 没剩下什么值钱的东西了 |
[13:09] | Anything worth having was never on display here to begin with. | 值钱的东西本就不会放在外面 |
[13:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:38] | Looks like someone already tried to crack it. | 看来已经有人试图打开它了 |
[13:41] | Had no luck though. | 但并未成功 |
[13:43] | Unfortunately, it appears | 很遗憾 看上去… |
[13:45] | the combination died along with McTamney. | 密码跟麦克坦尼一起进坟墓了 |
[13:50] | There are other ways. | 总有其他办法的 |
[13:54] | Again with the dynamite, Mr. Fet? | 又是炸药吗 费特先生 |
[13:57] | Do I look like a safecracker to you? | 你看我像开保险柜的吗 |
[14:12] | Whatever came between you and your father? | 你和你父亲为什么生了嫌隙 |
[14:20] | After all this time working together, | 我们共事这么久 |
[14:23] | I think that’s the first time you asked me a personal question. | 你好像第一次问我私人问题 |
[14:26] | – I never had reason to. – That’s pretty simple. | -以前没有必要 -很简单 |
[14:30] | Pop was a stubborn SOB; | 老爸是个固执的混蛋 |
[14:33] | we never got along. | 我们一向不合 |
[14:35] | I never lived up to his high expectations, and… | 我永远达不到他的高期望 |
[14:39] | he never missed an opportunity to let me know it. | 而他总抓住一切机会让我知道这一点 |
[14:44] | One day on the phone, we had a blowout, and, uh, | 有一天 我们在电话里大吵了一架 |
[14:49] | I hung up. | 我挂了 |
[14:50] | And that was six years ago. | 一晃就过去了六年 |
[14:58] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快 |
[15:09] | I finally broke the silence. | 我总算打破了沉默 |
[15:12] | Went back to see him a couple of weeks ago, | 几周前回去看他 |
[15:15] | and I told him to get the hell out of the city. | 我叫他赶紧离开城市 |
[15:19] | You’d think he’d take some stock in what I had to say but… | 按说他对我的话也该有几分信任 |
[15:23] | he didn’t. | 但他没信 |
[15:28] | Generally, I’ve found that more intelligent people | 一般来说 越是聪明的人 |
[15:31] | are usually among the last to accept the existence of strigoi, | 越是不容易接受返魂尸的存在 |
[15:37] | and therefore the last to flee. | 因此 也是最晚跑的 |
[15:41] | But at least, | 但至少 |
[15:42] | he spared you the horror of having to release him. | 他没有逼你不得不给他解脱 |
[15:48] | He took the soldier’s way out. | 他选择了勇敢的出路 |
[15:58] | Yes. This is exactly what we need. | 没错 我们需要的正是这个 |
[16:07] | – Wait! – Ah, screw you, man! | -等等 -去你的 |
[16:11] | – Get the hell out of here! – Get out of this! | -从这里滚出去 -出来 |
[16:15] | Welcome to hell, buddy. | 欢迎来到地狱 伙计 |
[16:17] | I’ll take what I want, alright?! | 我想要什么就拿什么 懂吗 |
[16:20] | Don’t even think about it! | 想都别想 |
[16:22] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[16:23] | I was in South Sudan once. | 我曾去过南苏丹 |
[16:26] | It was like disease and war had a contest | 那里就像是疾病和战争在比试 |
[16:29] | to see who could create more suffering. | 看谁能制造更多不幸 |
[16:31] | I never thought it could happen here. | 没想到这里也会变成这样 |
[16:33] | Civility is an illusion. | 文明只是幻象 |
[16:36] | Savagery is the default state of humanity. | 野蛮才是人性的本质 |
[16:39] | That’s reassuring. | 这话真令人安心 |
[16:41] | – NO! Get away from me! – Take what you want! | -不 离我远点 -拿走你想要的 |
[16:43] | Please don’t hurt us! | 别伤害我们 |
[16:45] | Leave my family alone! | 别碰我的家人 |
[16:47] | – Get away from us! – Empty your pockets! | -离我们远点 -东西都拿出来 |
[16:48] | Stop! Stop! We need to help them! | 停车 我们得帮他们 |
[16:50] | Doctor, don’t follow her. | 博士 别追上去 |
[16:52] | – Stay still, bitch! – Let go of them! Let go! | -别动 贱人 -放了他们 |
[16:55] | – Mommy! Daddy! Let go of them! – Move back! Move back! | -妈妈 爸爸 放了他们 -退后 别过来 |
[16:58] | I’ll shoot her! I swear to God I’ll shoot her! | 不然我打死她 我发誓 |
[17:00] | Doesn’t have to go down like this. | 没必要非得这样 |
[17:02] | “Like this,” meaning you dying | 「这样」是指我们一枪崩了你 |
[17:04] | – and us taking your lady? – You try it. | -然后带走你的女人吗 -你试试 |
[17:06] | It’s five on two. So why don’t you just– | 五对二 你们还是… |
[17:15] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[17:17] | – Get him out, come on! – No, no, no, wait! | -把他弄出来 -不 等等 |
[17:20] | No, wait! We’re not… | 等等 我们不… |
[17:22] | not dangerous. | 不是坏人 |
[17:26] | Were you expecting a thank you? | 你还指望他们道谢吗 |
[17:29] | From now on, stay inside the vehicle. | 从现在起 好好待在车上 |
[18:00] | Let me help you, sir. | 我来帮您 先生 |
[18:13] | Step aside. I am Eldritch Palmer. | 让开 我是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[18:17] | I own this ship. | 这船是我的 |
[18:19] | With all due respect, sir, I can’t do that. | 恕我冒犯 先生 我不能让您过去 |
[18:22] | – You are? – Cyrus Minow. | -你是 -赛勒斯·米诺 |
[18:25] | Well, Mr. Minow, perhaps you don’t understand | 米诺先生 或许你不明白 |
[18:27] | the relationship between employer and employee. | 雇主和雇员间该有怎样的关系 |
[18:30] | You’re fired. Move him aside. | 你被解雇了 让他走开 |
[18:32] | The captain has ordered no one will set foot upon the vessel, | 船长已下令不许任何人登船 |
[18:35] | and the captain’s word is law. | 船长的话就是律法 |
[18:36] | Then I will speak with the captain. | 那让我跟船长说话 |
[18:38] | The captain’s not here right now. | 船长现在不在 |
[18:41] | Mr. Duncan? | 邓肯先生 |
[18:43] | Sir, I wasn’t prepared to take the ship by force. | 先生 我并未做好武力夺船的准备 |
[18:47] | I have orders, and I have to uphold them, | 我接到了命令 我必须执行 |
[18:50] | fired or not. No one is to set foot on the vessel. | 不管您解不解雇我 没人可以登船 |
[18:53] | Even you, Mr. Palmer. And I’m very sorry, sir– | 哪怕是你 帕尔默先生 很抱歉 先生 |
[18:55] | As the owner of this ship and its contents, | 作为这艘船和上面货物的主人 |
[18:58] | I expressly forbid you to allow anyone | 我明确禁止你让任何人 |
[19:00] | or anything on or off. | 或任何东西上下船 |
[19:03] | Understood? Right. | 明白了吗 好了 |
[19:05] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开 |
[19:30] | It’s like a ghost town. | 这里像是一座鬼城 |
[19:32] | This is where it all started. | 一切就是从这里开始的 |
[19:34] | You were here at the very beginning? | 事情最开始时你就在这里吗 |
[19:36] | Nora, Jim, | 诺拉 金 |
[19:39] | all gone now. | 都死了 |
[19:40] | Welcome to New York Kennedy International Airport. | 欢迎来到纽约肯尼迪国际机场 |
[19:43] | Passengers, please do not leave your baggage unattended. | 乘客们 请照管好你们的行李 |
[19:46] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[19:48] | I could have ended it here. | 我本可以阻止一切 |
[19:51] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[19:52] | – If only… – If only what? | -要是… -要是什么 |
[19:55] | If only I’d listened to Setrakian. | 要是我当时听了塞特拉基安的话 |
[19:58] | Maybe you should start listening to him now. | 或许你应该从现在起开始听他的 |
[19:59] | No, too many things have happened. | 没用的 已经发生了太多事了 |
[20:01] | He doesn’t want to have anything to do with me. | 他不会想与我再有任何来往的 |
[20:04] | Sometimes you’ve gotta make the first move, Doc. | 有时你得先迈出第一步 博士 |
[20:24] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out about | 你以为我不会发现 |
[20:26] | your visit at the Aurora Cutlass, Eldritch? | 你去过曙光短剑号了吗 |
[20:29] | On the contrary, Eichhorst. | 正相反 艾霍斯特 |
[20:31] | I’m only surprised it took you so long to get here. | 我只是没想到你这么久才来 |
[20:35] | I made it crystal clear to you: | 我已经明确地告诉过你了 |
[20:37] | what is on that ship is none of your concern! | 无论船上有什么都与你无关 |
[20:41] | “Tractor parts.” | 「拖拉机零件」 |
[20:43] | You forge my signature. | 你伪造了我的签名 |
[20:46] | You tell me what is or is not my concern. | 你规定什么与我有关 什么与我无关 |
[20:49] | I’ve paved the way for all of this. | 是我为这一切铺的路 |
[20:52] | All of this, including that ship. | 一切 包括那艘船 |
[20:58] | Do not overestimate your role, Eldritch. | 别夸大自己的作用 爱尔德里奇 |
[21:02] | You are but a servant to the Master. | 你对血祖而言不过是个仆人 |
[21:05] | I am no such thing! | 我才不是 |
[21:07] | I am not like you: his emissary, | 我才不像你 他的传话筒 |
[21:10] | his employee. | 他的属下 |
[21:13] | I am Eldritch Palmer. | 我是堂堂爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[21:16] | I answer to no one. | 我不听令于任何人 |
[21:18] | Certainly not to you. | 更别说听令于你了 |
[21:20] | Believe what you will. The shipment has arrived, | 随你怎么想 货已经送到了 |
[21:23] | and as such, your responsibility | 既然如此 在这件事上 |
[21:25] | in that matter is complete. Thank you. | 你的义务已经尽到了 谢谢你 |
[21:30] | The Master has no intention of following through | 血祖不打算守约赐我永生 |
[21:32] | on his promise of eternal life, | 血祖不打算守约赐我永生 |
[21:35] | yet here I sit, | 而我仍旧坐在这里 |
[21:37] | still alive. | 仍旧活着 |
[21:40] | Why is that, Eichhorst? | 这是为什么 艾霍斯特 |
[21:46] | I ask myself that very same question | 我每次见到你时 |
[21:48] | every time I see you, Eldritch. | 也会问自己这个问题 爱尔德里奇 |
[21:51] | It vexes you that I am still untouchable. | 你很恼火因为你不能杀我 |
[22:02] | Perhaps | 或许 |
[22:03] | the Master has forgotten all about you. | 血祖已经把你忘得一干二净 |
[22:07] | Not true. | 非也 |
[22:08] | The Master remembers everything. | 血祖记得一切 |
[22:11] | So, | 所以 |
[22:13] | he does still have a plan for me after all. | 他对我依然有所计划 |
[22:21] | Is there something wrong with your hand, Eichhorst? | 你的手出了什么问题吗 艾霍斯特 |
[22:26] | Goodbye, Eldritch. | 再见 爱尔德里奇 |
[22:27] | Enjoy your magnificent view | 好好欣赏 |
[22:30] | of the downfall of New York City | 纽约市以及这整个世界陨落的 |
[22:34] | and the world. | 壮观景象吧 |
[22:51] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[22:53] | Get whatever manpower you need. | 集结你所需要的人力 |
[22:55] | We’re going to take that ship. | 我们要夺下那艘船 |
[23:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:23] | All right! | 好吧 |
[23:25] | There. | 那里 |
[23:37] | Broken neck, sir. | 脖子断了 先生 |
[23:39] | Any idea who killed them? | 您知道是谁杀了他们吗 |
[23:42] | – Search the hold. – Right away. | -搜索船舱 -这就去 |
[23:58] | It’s all empty, sir. | 全是空的 先生 |
[24:00] | Whatever was brought aboard this ship is– | 无论船上曾经有什么 都已经… |
[24:01] | Is gone. | 不见了 |
[24:15] | Keep working, Alexei. Don’t let them see you stop. | 继续干活 阿列克西 别让他们看到你停下 |
[24:18] | My hands. I can’t go on. | 我的手 我支撑不下去了 |
[24:24] | Here. | 来 |
[24:26] | Don’t lose heart, huh? | 别失去信心 |
[24:28] | Think of home. | 想想家 |
[24:30] | Go home in your mind. | 想象自己回家了 |
[24:32] | Achtung, prisoners! | 注意 囚犯们 |
[24:41] | The Reich has need of manpower. | 帝国需要人力 |
[24:44] | I want volunteers for a new work detail. | 我想要志愿者来参加新工作 |
[24:47] | An auxiliary corps of men to serve the Fuhrer | 你们将组成一支服务元首 |
[24:51] | and advance the glory of the Third Reich. | 并推进第三帝国荣耀的志愿团队 |
[24:54] | It is specialized labour, and accordingly, | 这是特殊工作 因此 |
[24:56] | you will be provided better food, warmer clothing, | 你们会获得更好的食物 更暖和的衣服 |
[25:00] | and improved living conditions. | 更好的居住条件 |
[25:04] | Here! | 这里 |
[25:20] | – Are you certain you will be able to fulfill your duties? – Yes! | -你确定你能完成任务吗 -是的 |
[25:25] | Yes, we will. | 是的 我们会 |
[25:30] | You better make sure | 你最好确保 |
[25:32] | your friend is up to the task | 你的朋友能完成任务 |
[25:34] | or else you will pay for his failure. | 不然你就要为他的失败负责了 |
[25:38] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[25:45] | – Get to work. – Ja. Again. | -去干活吧 -好吧 又是干活 |
[25:55] | You will learn that respect, hard work | 你会发现 尊重 努力工作 |
[25:57] | and, above all, discipline are their own rewards. | 以及最为重要的纪律 这些本身就是奖赏 |
[26:07] | You volunteered for this assignment | 你们自愿参加这个任务 |
[26:09] | because you wish to be useful. | 是因为你们希望自己有用 |
[26:11] | You wish to contribute to the glory of the Reich. | 希望为帝国的荣耀贡献力量 |
[26:17] | These prisoners are of no use to our cause now. | 这些囚犯现在对我们已经没用了 |
[26:21] | The weak and infirm must be weeded out | 弱者必须被淘汰 |
[26:23] | in order for progress and production to flourish. | 才能实现进步 达到繁荣 |
[26:26] | And so, Schutzmann Boiko? | 所以 柏伊科警卫 |
[26:43] | Shoot him in the head. | 朝他的头开枪 |
[26:54] | Step back. | 退后 |
[27:01] | Schutzmann Fetrovsky. | 费特夫斯基警卫 |
[27:16] | Shoot him in the head. | 朝他的头开枪 |
[27:24] | Pull the trigger. DO IT! | 开枪 快点 |
[27:32] | I-I-I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[27:37] | You shoot or I do. | 开枪 否则我就动手了 |
[27:55] | I-I’m afraid we’re not fit for this special assignment after all. | 恐怕我们还是无法完成这个特殊任务 |
[28:02] | As you wish. | 如你所愿吧 |
[28:08] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[28:10] | – Jawohl. – Shoot them all. Including those two. | -遵命 -把他们全打死 包括那两个 |
[28:13] | Schliessen! | 结束 |
[28:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:58] | You chose wisely but slowly, Fetrovsky. | 你的选择很明智 但是太慢了 费特夫斯基 |
[29:02] | Now, drop him into the pit with the rest. | 现在 把他和其余的人一起丢进沟里 |
[29:06] | Proceed! | 继续 |
[29:34] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[29:38] | My pop isn’t the first one in my family to commit suicide. | 我爸爸不是我家里第一个自杀的人 |
[29:43] | His father, my grandfather, | 他的父亲 就是我爷爷 |
[29:46] | also shot himself | 也开枪自尽了 |
[29:48] | because he couldn’t live with something he had done. | 因为他无法忍受自己做过的一些事 |
[29:52] | As a Ukrainian soldier | 他本是乌克兰士兵 |
[29:53] | conscripted by the Russians, he was captured by the Nazis | 被俄国军队征招 被纳粹捕获 |
[29:58] | and forced to work for them. | 被迫为他们卖命 |
[30:00] | Or chose to? | 或是自愿的 |
[30:01] | No one really knows. | 没有人知道 |
[30:05] | However it happened, | 不论怎样 |
[30:07] | my grandfather was a Holocaust collaborator. | 我爷爷参与了大屠杀 |
[30:11] | He killed Jews in the concentration camps. | 他在集中营屠杀犹太人 |
[30:19] | To my pop, this was the shame of the family, you know? | 对我爸爸而言 这是家族的耻辱 |
[30:23] | And he never spoke of it. | 所以他绝口不提 |
[30:26] | I learned all this from my mother. | 这些都是我妈妈告诉我的 |
[30:28] | He shortened our name from Fetrovsky to Fet, and | 他把我们的姓氏费特夫斯基缩写成费特 |
[30:34] | became an academic — you know, a life of the mind — | 又投身到学术中 追求精神生活 |
[30:37] | to separate himself from his father’s darkness. | 好和他父亲的阴暗划清界限 |
[30:41] | That’s why he… | 所以他… |
[30:43] | he hated me being an exterminator. | 讨厌我做捕鼠员 |
[30:47] | You know, someone who kills for a living. | 那种以杀戮为生的职业 |
[30:54] | He feared that darkness in himself… | 他害怕自己内心的黑暗 |
[31:00] | and in me. | 也害怕我的 |
[31:06] | The war caused many atrocities, Mr. Fet. | 战争导致诸多暴行 费特先生 |
[31:10] | It exposed the worst in human behaviour. | 会暴露出人类行为的最阴暗面 |
[31:15] | He had a choice. | 他有过选择 |
[31:18] | Some men seek not the right path | 有些人不求正确的路 |
[31:21] | but the safest one. | 但求最安全的路 |
[31:24] | Some men believe only in survival, | 有些人只信仰生存 |
[31:28] | no matter what the costs. | 无论代价有多大 |
[31:30] | Your father made the right decision. | 你父亲做了正确的选择 |
[31:34] | The difficult decision. | 艰难的选择 |
[31:36] | It doesn’t change what his father did, | 虽不能改变他父亲的罪行 |
[31:39] | but it shows that he learned. | 但看得出来他吸取了教训 |
[31:50] | Now you must do for your father | 现在你必须为你父亲 |
[31:53] | what he could not do for his. | 做出他没能做到的事 |
[31:57] | You need to forgive him. | 原谅自己的父亲 |
[32:02] | – What good does my forgiveness do him now? – There is a saying, | -我现在原谅他有什么用 -有句俗话 |
[32:07] | “To forgive is to set a prisoner free | 「原谅是给一个囚犯自由 |
[32:13] | and discover that prisoner was you.” | 然后发现那囚犯正是自己」 |
[32:44] | This is the place? | 是这里吗 |
[32:48] | The plague hit so fast, | 瘟疫发生得很快 |
[32:50] | hopefully they didn’t have enough time to bring it down to DC. | 但愿他们还没把它拿到华盛顿 |
[32:54] | It looks almost like a small generator, | 它看起来像个小型发电机 |
[32:56] | about the size of a bread box. | 大小和面包盒子差不多 |
[32:58] | And it’s not a black box, it’s actually bright orange. | 不是黑色盒子 而是橙红色的 |
[33:07] | Oh, this trip isn’t a total loss. | 这一趟并不是毫无收获 |
[33:09] | Ooh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | You ever drink a drunk, Quinlan? | 你尝试过饮酒吗 昆兰 |
[33:15] | No? More for us. | 没有吗 那我们喝 |
[33:21] | Hello. | 找到了 |
[33:25] | Aren’t you gonna | 你不打算 |
[33:26] | press some buttons or something? | 按按密码之类的吗 |
[33:28] | You gotta figure a guy who stashes vodka at work… Yep! | 想想看 一个在办公室藏伏特加的人 有了 |
[33:50] | 里吉斯航空 753航班 | |
[33:52] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[33:56] | – How do you make it work? – Don’t know. | -这个要怎么用 -不知道 |
[33:58] | But I’m gonna have fun finding out. | 不过我很有兴趣弄清楚 |
[34:04] | We found it? | 找到了吗 |
[34:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:21] | I don’t trust that old bag of bones. | 我不相信那个骨瘦如柴的家伙 |
[34:23] | What do you think he wants? | 你觉得他想要什么 |
[34:28] | Well, did you find out whose form the Master has taken? | 你查出血祖现在的宿体到底是谁了吗 |
[34:32] | – Not yet. – And yet you’ve come | -还没有 -那你就这么过来 |
[34:34] | here to beg for the white. | 讨要白血 |
[34:38] | – Pathetic. – I beg for nothing! | -真可悲 -我从不讨要任何东西 |
[34:41] | But I’ve found out something else. | 但是我发现了一些别的东西 |
[34:43] | Something significant. | 很重要的东西 |
[34:45] | Something potentially critical! | 可能会很关键的东西 |
[34:48] | You’re bluffing. What use is anything | 你在吹牛 不知道血祖的身份 |
[34:51] | without the Master’s identity? | 其他的东西能有什么用 |
[34:53] | A vessel owned by Stoneheart | 有一艘石心公司名下的船 |
[34:56] | docked here in New York from Egypt, | 从埃及开往到纽约 |
[35:00] | carrying a very important cargo. | 船上有一个非常重要的货物 |
[35:03] | – What cargo? – Well, that’s just it. I don’t know. | -是什么货物 -问题就在此 我不知道 |
[35:06] | Its contents were kept from me. | 我不知道里面装了什么 |
[35:09] | But clearly it is of immense importance to the Master. | 但很明显对于血祖意义重大 |
[35:12] | Let’s just go there. | 我们直接过去吧 |
[35:14] | We’ll find out what it is. | 我们会查出里面是什么的 |
[35:15] | Too late. I tried. | 太晚了 我试过了 |
[35:18] | I was denied access to my own ship. | 我竟然不被允许登上自己的船 |
[35:21] | So I went back with armed guards. | 所以我又带了武装安保过去 |
[35:28] | All dead. | 全死了 |
[35:30] | Every crewman on that ship. | 船上所有的船员 |
[35:32] | And the cargo hold — empty. | 而且货舱里面 空无一物 |
[35:35] | Surely, you must have some clue what it was. | 你对里面装了什么肯定有点眉目吧 |
[35:45] | I simply don’t have the strength to pursue the matter any longer. | 我只是没有精力去继续调查这件事了 |
[35:49] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[35:51] | The formula for the white | 白血的配方 |
[35:53] | will help you regain your strength and stamina. | 能帮你重获体力和精力 |
[35:57] | Abraham, | 亚伯拉罕 |
[35:59] | I know we don’t trust each other, | 我知道我们互不信任 |
[36:02] | but let’s put that behind us. | 但先把恩怨放在一边 |
[36:06] | We share the same goal. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[36:08] | Help me to help you! | 帮我也是帮你 |
[36:11] | Give me the white. | 给我白血 |
[36:16] | This is a single dose. | 这是一次的剂量 |
[36:19] | You want the formula? | 想要配方 |
[36:21] | We still have a long way to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[36:24] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[36:32] | One drop in each eye. But not here. | 一只眼睛各滴一滴 不过别在这用 |
[36:35] | I warn you. Take it somewhere where you can rest afterwards. | 我警告你 去一个你用完后能休息的地方 |
[36:39] | The serum’s initial effect is | 血清的初效 |
[36:43] | traumatic. | 很痛苦 |
[36:46] | You won’t regret this. Get me out. | 你不会后悔的 送我出去 |
[37:03] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[37:05] | What the hell you think is on that boat? | 你觉得那船上装的是什么 |
[37:07] | The Master is one of seven Ancients. | 血祖是七始祖之一 |
[37:09] | Three on this side of the Atlantic | 大西洋这边的三个始祖 |
[37:11] | aligned against him | 联合起来对付他 |
[37:12] | and three Old World Ancients. | 以及三个旧世界的始祖 |
[37:16] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:18] | It’s conceivable that he made some sort of accord with them, | 可以想象他和旧世界的始祖达成了某种协议 |
[37:23] | brought them over to the New World to finish the job. | 把它们带到了新世界来完成任务 |
[37:32] | Carla, I have been given a new medication. | 卡拉 我拿到了一种新药 |
[37:36] | – You might call it experimental. – What is it? | -可以说还在试验阶段 -什么药 |
[37:39] | I need to look it up. | 我需要查查资料 |
[37:41] | What if it interacts badly with your other medications? | 万一和你别的药起冲突可怎么办 |
[37:43] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[37:45] | This removes the need for all other medications. | 有了这药就用不着别的药了 |
[37:48] | I can’t let you have something if I don’t know what it is. | 我不能让你服用我不了解的药 |
[37:51] | Not only will you let me, you will administer it yourself. | 你不但要让我吃 还得亲自给我用药 |
[37:57] | One drop in each eye. Take great care. | 一只眼睛各一滴 要非常谨慎 |
[38:12] | – Mr. Palmer, I-I can’t– – Do it. | -帕尔默先生 我不能 -赶紧的 |
[38:35] | He tricked me. | 他耍了我 |
[38:37] | The old fool tricked me! | 那个老东西耍了我 |
[38:45] | Mr. Palmer?! Mr. Palmer. | 帕尔默先生 帕尔默先生 |
[38:50] | Oh no! Oh no! | 不要啊 不要 |
[39:05] | Oh, I quit! | 我不干了 |